Speaker 1: But again, as I was saying, the most important thing about the occupancy network for avs is a collision avoidance system. It implicitly has this. Now that that is not to say that it will automatically go on the correct path. No, it just means it will consistently choose a collision avoidant path. So, as you can see here, this car went out of control. It almost collided in the right corner, but the collision avoid the occupancy network avoided it moved over to the left. This is clearly the wrong side of the road, but it avoided another collision and it stabilized. And that's the value. Originally, Initially that was the major value, and it was sufficient to sell it into the av industry just for this alone, because there is software alone doing this. I'm going to skip this because this is going to get really technical. Well, AI people might care about the leaderboard results. I just want to point out we're in the competitive race. Thank god we have in Vidia. That's the listing you see at the top on this leaderboard right here. But then you can see who all the competitors are and how many there are in China. There are At the time I was doing this I'm sure it's way higher than this now, but at that time in twenty twenty three, in China there are more than one hundred and sixty electric vehicle manufacturers. I'm sure the number is way higher than that now, but there's more than one hundred and sixty EV manufacturers in China. In academia, China, Taiwan, East Asia in general, they are super active and competitive on all of the leaderboards in AI, especially related to computer vision. Thank god we have in video. In Vidia consistently is at the top of the leaderboards from America, and then there are basically nobody else in America, literally nobody, It's just in video and then chiny China all the way down. Effectively, that's what we're dealing with. And the reason for this is because of the massive overinvestment in lightar for decades. There's been more than a decade that this has happened. And this is like, I cannot stress enough how dumb lightar is in an AV system. It does not make any sense and I have no idea how anyone rationalized it in the first place. This is a video game reference. I just wanted to show you what I meant by reducing the size of the vauxels. So this is and this is done in real time. So again I'm trying to demonstrate that this thing called an occupancy network and radiance fields, this can be rendered robustly in real time, and this is extremely important. And what you're looking at here, again it's a video game reference, but what you're looking at here is you're seeing depth calculation that is being done and it's being color graded based off of that. So blue is farther away and then yellow red would be closer. So what you can see is that in video games, to save memory, they're trying to focus on the field of view and they only render what's in your field of view and then ignore everything else. And then they render only what's in your field of view to save memory and compute, and this is really cool. And then they this is kind of my home base, and this is kind of a lot of what I do or was doing. But they did even cooler stuff than this. They like even realize that they could reduce they could increase vossal size really far out and save a lot of memory by not having to do as many points when you're really far away, and that and you don't lose anything by doing that. And you see this in video games too, where whenever you're some character looking over a long field of view, everything near you is high resolution, and then the further you go in the like look in the video game visually, it's lower quality result solution out there further out because you don't lose anything. And that's the same thing they're doing in avs to save memory as well. So this is a video game reperd Oh wait are you talking?
Speaker 2: Sorry, sorry, I think you just described dreams.
Speaker 1: Like actual dreams.
Speaker 2: Think about it. It only renders in front of you, in front of your field of vision.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's actually uh so all of the the you're right. So one thing I skipped over in the neuroscience part is that the the our entire experience in reality happens in the hippocampus. And this is something that's important to understand, is that we experience the world through our senses. Yes, that's true, but in terms of the mapping, like everything that I'm showing you what the car sees on the screen and creating that, we do that exact same thing in the and it happens in the hippo campus. And so that's that virtual representation actually does happen in the brain too, and that's where we live. We live in here. That's everything in our universe happens right there, and that's our entire experience. So we're experiencing whatever our hippocampus recreates for us. So another thing that's important here everyone probably knows by now the GPUs are in heavy demand and they for some reason do a lot for AI, so that might be relevant. So what a GPU stand for graphics processing unit and it and it's not just computer vision that GPUs do really well on any AI. Math just happens to be really efficient on a GPU, especially compared to a CPU. And uh and the quint Yeah exactly. I mean there's i a will have to do a finance podcast in the future. The uh, the magnitude of difference between the performance on a GPU versus the performance on a CP was massive. And so it's interesting that not only is the generalized math for a AI really powerful on specifically GPUs for some reason, graphics processing units, but this math that I'm talking about, point clouds, occupanty networks, rate tracing, radiance fields, neural written nerve, all of that is extremely efficient on a GPU. By comparison to a CPU. In fact, as you can see here, one billion points per second compared to thirteen million points per second on a CPU. That's the magnitude of difference that we're talking about huge. And of course this is all out you know, twenty twenty three data, so way way more powerful.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Everything I'm showing this actorate as a twenty twenty three and has only gotten better since real time rendering. I've kind of hit on it a lot. So another thing is can it can consistently be done robustly? And this paper published by Meta National Taiwan University, which publishes such an absurd number of really good papers Kaiser and University of Meryland, this is robodime or sorry, robust dynamic nerves. And what they're showing here is that you can do all of this NERF stuff that I'm talking about very robustly, and in real time. They're dislocating the camera, they're creating jitter and noise like zoom in and zoom out, they're changing your position. It still works incredibly well. What you're seeing on here. Let's take probably the horses, the'siest one to understand. So on the bottom here this is heat mapped, and it's heat mapped for depth, meaning red closer to you, blue farther for you. And what you can see with this horse is you can see in real time the depth calculation that is happening robustly. So remember what I was saying about the point clouds, and you saw what you saw from Weimo and all that. This is the depth calculation with a vision based system on the horse, and you can see it starts out red and as the horse goes further back, the depth calculation changes relative to the rest of the environment. And it does it in real time. It transitions cleanly. You've got someone doing a windmill and you can see the depth calculation. You can see as the foot goes back, or the leg goes back, the range goes further back. It can do it fast, it can do it at speed, It can do it in chaotic environments. So this is just a visual demonstration of how robust the depth calculation actually is, which was the strong point of why you would invest fifty thousand dollars in a light our based system over one hundred dollars camera. Nope, you can do it. And again, who's published every paper. I'm showing here all academically accepted, all major publications, all considered major papers in academic world. So not a single paper here is anything controversial. Every single paper is academically accepted and understood at the highest level of regard and fully in production and fully in production and in a variety of ways. Yeah. Absolutely, all this stuff is well known, especially in East Asia. The amount like people are so brainwashed about China here, the propaganda so absurd. If you guys saw the ai that's happening in China, would we would look like an idiot. We do look like complete idiots compared to China right now and East Asia, Taiwan especially. So I'm gonna show this is a more modern version. This is not the most modern, but this is modern roughly in twenty twenty three. And this is the Tesla's occupancy network. And you can, again compared to the point cloud representation you get from LDAR, look at the level of detail that you're getting on the Tesla based system. This is in real time. This is not a camera overlay. This is what the car sees and reconstructing in real time on board. This is the occupancy He's now there's a speaker that's talking on this, and he's turning things on and off so that you can see the various details. But look at the calculator, the quality and resolution of the points, and there's so many of them. It looks like it's more dense to me than the one that Weimo was showing at the very same time, at the very same conference. It's worth seeing this one again. Now this is even more mod there's even more advancement that has already been made, and so this is not the modern version, but in twenty twenty three, you can see like just how much of a difference this is. And it's just it's impressive, and it's like a video game. I mean, anyone that's done video games knows that this is pretty much a video game. So I want to read this slide because it's the conclusion slide is written exactly right. And then I got one more major thing after this, and then we can go into discussion. But I'm just gonna read this real quick. It appears that all major av industry participants on any modality all over the world are converging to three things still true to this day. But this was what I was showing in twenty twenty three. Occupancy equals point clouds equals radiance fields equal VR representation. These are all exactly the same thing. They're all the same thing, and all augmented by semantics meaning words help. Lllm's help, but they're augmented. LLLM is an augment, not the foundation. Number two, perception accuracy is increasingly measured by how correctly perception recreates reality in virtual space. And number three, the task of AV perception has become building a localized digital twin of the real local environment in real time. That's what the task of perception in robotics basically has become. So feature rich representation is best. What this means is high resolution data is better. And you've got to understand. I had to explain that to a whole room full of PhDs, that higher resolution data is better an entire room of PhDs. I had to explain that too. At ASU, the perception task has complexity proportional to the maximum perceivable radial distance from ego, and the minimum required length of this radius increase with speed increases with speed.
Speaker 3: What this is.
Speaker 1: Saying is the faster you go, the farther down you need to see. But the slower you go, you don't necessarily need need to see as far. And the complexity of this whole VR representation task is determined by the radial length the minimum required radius, and that complexity increases the faster you go. And so if you're going fast, the complexity is not growing linearly, it's growing squared. And that's relevant if you were hearing what I was saying about light our degradation over range and the forecasting window. That's number of humans.
Speaker 2: Two.
Speaker 1: It's true for humans too, exactly number three. Recreating the world as humans see it requires perception systems to see real photons the way humans see them. And I should have mentioned this earlier. The road systems are designed for vision, not lightar. The road engineers have designed roads for vision, not lightar. This is the level of dumb we're dealing with. PhDs don't mean anything. This is the level of dumb we're dealing with.
Speaker 2: There's very little braille on the roads. But if there was a lot more people driving, uh huh.
Speaker 1: I'm sure. So. I conclude success on the perception task converges to real time virtual rendering of localized reality as humans perceive it. And because of the nature in which humans perceive reality, mimic real perception must at least be inferred from real photons. Again, I have to make the fundamental argument that reality is perceived from real photons and not fake photons, which is what lightar is. Real photons is vision actual reality. Fake photons is lightar. So I have one more thing, and this is what really ties it all together. So this is the actual formal end of the presentation. But I want to show this because this, in my opinion, if you've been paying it, if you made it this far, this is the honeypot at the end. This is a foundational paper in computer vision. This is one of the most referenced papers in computer vision, one of the most popular Pepper papers in computer vision, and considered maybe up there with one of the most important papers ever in computer vision. Academically recognized, widely accepted and understood and everything all around the world. Thousands and thousands of times, maybe tens of thousands of times this specific paper has been referenced. This is a paper it's called the Unreasonable Effectiveness of deep Features as a perceptual metric. This was published by open AI and Adobe Research in twenty eighteen. Back when Elon was still there at open AI. If you don't mind, I'm just going to read the conclusion as is because it's pretty profound our results. So this is a paper about computer vision, and it explores the reason why color is important. That's why this is such a famous paper. Our results indicate that networks trained to solve challenging visual prediction and modeling tasks end up learning a represent of the world that correlates well with perceptual judgments. A similar story has recently emerged in the representation learning literature. Networks trained on self supervised and unsupervised objectives end up learning a representation that is also effective at semantic tasks. Earlier, I was saying being able to see a red wagon oops allows you in language to be able to describe a red wagon better. That's what this is saying. Interestingly, recent findings in neuroscience make much the same point. Representations trained on computer vision tasks also end up being effective models of neural activity. In Macaca visual core text, macakay is a type of monkey that has a brain very similar to the human. So this is important because this is the first thing that says computer vision and the visual cortext might be related. Moreover, and roughly speaking, the stronger the representation is at the computer vision task, the stronger it is a model of cortical activity. Our paper makes a similar finding. The stronger a feature set is at classification and detection, the stronger it is as a model of perceptual similarity judgments, as suggested in Table four. Together, these results suggest that a good feature is a good feature. Features that are good at semantic tasks are also good at self supervised and unsupervised tasks, and also provide good models of both human perceptual behavior and macake neural activity. This last point aligns with the rational analysis explanation of visual cognition, suggesting that the idiosyncrasies of biological perception arise as a consequence of a rational agent attempting to solve natural tasks. This is their way of saying, artificial intelligence needs to exist in the real world and understand the real world, and that is what is being found that computer vision is enabling us to do. And on top of that, just happens to be that when you do that in AI, comprehend the real world through vision, you end up mimicking the brain, whether you know it or not, it ends up becoming the brain. There go further refining the degree to which this is true is important question for future research. So again, the human brain is lit I mean sorry. Computer vision is when you do it correctly, it literally mimics the brain. This is important to understand everything. There's all kinds of ridiculous shit that I've heard about the brain and the concept of consciousness. It's quantum and microtubiles and and pulling in consciousness from the ether and all this shit. No, every single thing. One hundred percent of everything we know in the universe is mathematical. One hundred percent of everything we know in the universe is mathematical. The brain is mathematical. And computer vision experts implicitly understand the visual cortex in the brain, whether they know it or not, because the visual cortex is doing a step by step function from V one through V six. In the visual cortex, this is a step by step sequential function, and people in computer vision are doing exactly those steps without even knowing it. They're memory, They're mimicking the brain. I actually have no idea why there's some giant wall between neuroscience and computer vision, but computer vision people probably understand the brain better than most people without even knowing it.
Speaker 2: I would agree, because the first things that all life had to figure out was the world around them, and all intelligence is built off of that same basic premise every single time. It's how do you relate to the world around you?
Speaker 1: Correct?
Speaker 2: That includes light and all the rest, any sort of sensory impulse, any kind of information.
Speaker 1: Yep. So that's actually what that paper is saying, is that a rational agent, whatever that is, So you can either be a conscious human or a AI. You know something, any AI. It turns out that a rational agent that successfully interacts in the real world is doing is going to end up making neural activity in the brain. And by the way, I just want to make sure that I distinguish that this is not saying that computer vision becomes human. This is saying that computer vision and becomes the brain. And that's a big difference. So everything in this we're all life in this world, is going to have some variation of the brain. And we know that different animals and different species all up and down the animal kingdom, they all have varying different kinds of success at perceiving the world. For example, bats, they have eyes anyone ever wonder why bats have eyes when they don't really use them. And so one of the things is that the eye evolved first, and then bats literally got stuck in a cave. And when they got stuck in a cave, they had to switch to echolocation, and so the value of the eye went down, and then they evolutionary prioritize sonar. But one of the issues is that they have problems with reflective and smooth surfaces, and they have all kinds of issues and that's why they got forever stuck in a cave. They're literally stuck in a cave now because they went from vision to prioritizing audio sonar. So so you can see how and that they have issues with flying near mirrors. If they end up flying towards the mirror, they'll end up running into it. Windows are a problem. That's why birds sometimes have problems and stuff like they don't understand glare that well, the glare is and the concept and sonar, so you you'd be surprised at how many like you can probably see glare on my glasses. So that's how you know that there's right you can see like that kind of stuff. That's like obvious. You don't even think about it, but you've got to think. You've got to understand it. Bad has no concept of this, And so you can see how all these different qualitia, subtle qualita of color and texture, all these subtleties are complicated and are lost when you don't have vision, but create massive exponential benefit when you do. So the really big important thing about that's going on in the world right now is the energy consumption that is being used for AI, and it's going to grow exponentially. I wanted to show this graph. This is from a presentation from Rayker as well, the guy who predicted this singularity. If you've ever heard of it, If you've ever heard of the word singularity, it comes from this guy, Raker as well, and he has this chart, and I just wanted to show this chart briefly just so people can understand what is happening with compute. So this is a log ten scale that means it's increasing by multiple of ten every step up. So even though this line looks roughly linear, this is actually actually an exponential graph because it is going up in factors of ten. So what you're seeing towards the end here is you're seeing the beginning of what is called an S curve, and this is an exponential curve in compute. So there was this thing called Moore's law, and Moore's law has been had been in effect for very a very long time, and what it states is that compute was expected to double every two years roughly, and that comes from the size of the transistor. So in other words, they were able to they were expecting to be able to cut the size of the transistor by half every two years, so that means on the same amount of space you fit about double the number of transistors, so you double your compute. That was a simple logic that was used, and that's what Moore's law is. Since then, because of this guy named Jensen Wang from Nvidia CEO of Nvidia, he's been doing this GPU thing and he's been blowing Moore's law out of the water consistently every year for like decades, and so now it's like way the hell blown out and you're seeing an exponential curve starting right at the tail end there, and this is going to keep keep going because GPUs do all these tasks that I've been talking about in this presentation way better than any any CP or anything like that, and he's just crushing it. He's blown like at this point, More's law is completely blown out of water, obliterated. I think if I recall correctly, the mass on his rate of growth in compute is something around one point seven x per year compared to two x every two years. So that and that's probably a conservative He's probably going to go faster than that. So and that's important because it's not necessarily it's not related to the size of the transistor anymore. So there's a lot of like horrible stuff that has happened in AI, and just like every other subject like AI of course is right for all kinds of distortion and then abuse. And after I gave this presentation at ASU, so many horrible things happened to me. It's kind of hard to talk a lot about it because there are a lot of problems we're talking about it, but just know it was really bad. One I can talk about, though, is there was there was this open AI whistleblower in November of twenty twenty four that was assassinated in California, and I think more people should watch this. I hope people do. But basically there was a government operation that was run on me, totally illegal and all this stuff, and it was pretty horrible, and it seems to resemble a lot of elements of MK ultra. And it's very similar to what I've heard veterans about UAP that our UAP whistleblowers talk about happens to them. But it seems to be that being a whistleblower is the fastest way to get yourself killed in America today. And this just keeps happening. And I really want to bring up this guy because this guy was doing was was doing something very important at that time, and he was and he ended up dying in November of twenty twenty four, and this was around when a lot of the same stuff was happening to me and many others. And I'm bringing this up because it's just important to understand that there have been like everyone is aware of all the public assassinations that are happening and all this stuff, but less people are aware of how many assassinations and how much corruption is happening in academia. Just last month, another MIT professor who was working on clean energy was just murdered. And this is consisted. If you know about Bob Lazaar, you know about what happened to him in academia. If you know about Nikola Tesla, you know what happened to him, And all this stuff over and over again. In America specifically, people who find things in academia or elsewhere are often just killed for whatever reason. And it's not just one subject. It is all across academia, across all of the STEM subjects. Anything in STEM, this is where you end up getting if you do, if you figure something out by accident, you still get a lot of horrible stuff happens to you. And so I wanted to bring this up because I've personally seen this happen. I've been subjected to it by the US military, and I've seen many other people in academia that it's happened to and an ai And on top of that, this appears to be almost identical to what UAP whistleblowers, like veterans from the military who have talked about UAPs. It seems almost identical to what they say happens to them. It's almost when I watch them all, they are all saying the same mk ultra stuff is happening to them, and it's really horrible because I've seen it happen personally, and you would be surprised. They don't do just one thing to you. They do thousands and thousands of things to you, continuously, different things, NonStop. They have control of every device in your life. They have control of a huge number of people all around you. They will manufacture your environment. They will artificially manufacture every kind of accident imaginable. They will artificially manufacture the people in your life. You can't trust anyone because they're always doing it. And this is an absurd number of resources that they invest in this task, and this is an absurd amount of taxpayer dollars that are going specifically to the task of the US military murdering and harming Americans on American soil. And this is extremely important for people to know. Every single person in America needs to understand. For eighty plus years, the active elements of the US military are actively harming people in America, Americans on American soil who do these things to try and figure anything out. And it happens so frequently and so commonly, and I know it's not just academic and veterans. I've heard of it happening in a variety of other subjects, all kinds of assassinations. People forget like, well, I shouldn't get into that, But people forget like how many how many assassinations have been happening, and those are just the public ones, and you don't even know about all the ones that you don't know who they are, and there are so many. So I hope that there are other people that you guys can find that have been suppressed in academia and retaliated against. And it's so consistent this pattern of behavior, even doctors, especially during COVID Over and over again, we're talking about massive amounts of retaliation for telling the truth about anything in medicine, and they've been heavily oppressed. Doctors have lost control of medicine. Like doctors don't do medicine, insurance dos does. Insurance is basically dictating your medical care, not the doctors. The doctors don't have a choice, they're stuck in the system.
Speaker 2: Sheesh. I had a horrible thought earlier. I thought, what if it's the insurance industry that's actually behind this whole light our scam because they don't want collisions on anybody's record, So it's the collisions that's leading them on this you know whole you know, insurance perspective of the universe.
Speaker 1: I can address that computer vision. When you have a camera based system, something else that you get for free that you don't get with the light our system is that you get a dash cam for free, and so I actually have on video recording. Like I was saying that one of the things that they end up doing to is a form of like the government attacking you, is that they try to artific actually manufacture a lot of accidents. So in twenty twenty four, there were a lot of accident like new close calls unreasonably statistically impossible, Like just over and over again, how many different accidents I almost got into and had to avoid. I even have them on video, and like you could just see I have multiple camera angles. And even after they missed me because I avoided it, they came, they tried to hit me again, and like you know, it's it's like ridiculous, how how much how many things happened. But anyway, they answer your question, you get a dash cam for free, so insurance companies would care. And I actually what I had proposed at ASU is I had actually proposed a black box option with cameras, like a similar thing that they do in airlines. Part of my PhD was like not like a small part of my PhD was also proposing this because it's so cheap. You could have flash memory. Like it's so cheap, like one hundred dollars, it's a whole system for you, Like that's it. Yeah, and it would be a black box. It would be small, very fast. You could do it on flash memory, so would happen instantly even with the collision. Yeah, not bad. Cameras have so many different advantages that are not really like. First of all, in my opinion, we should standardize on video data. It is high resolution data. So of all the data that you could have, video data, high quality, high resolution video data is the most data valuable or sorry, most valuable data. Sorry, most valuable data is the high resolution data. So we should standardize on video data. And one of the things that is advintageous from a business perspective about standardizing on video data is that let's say there's a regulatory problem and you have to like submit the records like the black box or whatever. Well, video data is common and uniform, so there's no proprietary thing in cameras, Like, there's no proprietary thing in like a video, So no business will ever have to worry about giving away a trade secret if they gave away the raw video footage, because that's not where any of the trade secrets happen. All the trade secrets happen on the back end with all the software. So standardizing on video data means that you can offer that data with no harm to your personal proprietary IP. You're just giving the video rob video footage, which is universal, and that's not something you can say with light R. You would end up having to give away some proprietary information with light our data if you if you gave it away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, interesting point though, we'll.
Speaker 1: Go more to it. Yeah, but that's that's those are that's the big stuff, guys, like computer visions where I real AI is it's not ll m's or chagpt or whatever. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I had an interesting thought while you were describing the bats. So have you ever read the book The Time Machine by is she?
Speaker 1: Wells, Oh yeah, definitely. Uh huh.
Speaker 2: So you've got the morelocks and the elloy right, and there are underground and they're kind of blind, you know, their eyes have degraded, but they've got a great sense of smell. They can smell other people, and it's like you're dealing with the Warlocks in a lot of ways. They're sort of blind to what they what's right in front of them. You know, they just opened their eyes, but they've got so much invested at this point they can't even see the forest for the tree. So it really is fitting that it's all about sensory data and these people are so fucking blind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, this is not a mistake. Guys, like you got to understand, nobody is this dumb. It is not possible to be in a room full of PhDs that are all collectively a room full of aphds are not that dumb. This is happening on purpose. This is intentional, and this is mostly a money game, and that's why it's happening. It's really mostly about money. Yeah. The other thing to kind of know, again, from the neuroscience side, this is a little bit morbid, but it makes a point. It is valid. What is understood is that brain dead equals dead. This is understood in neurology. Brain dead equals dead. Any other part of the body you're still alive for some time if you lose it. But brain dead equals dead. So again I was saying, I've heard all kinds of dumb shit about consciousness. Everything in this one hundred percent of everything we know in this universe is math. So far, one hundred percent of everything we know in this universe is math. So all of the consciousness aspects happen in the brain, I'm sure, Like, don't get me wrong. Your body in its entirety is a perception sensor. The whole body is a perception sensor, and that is relevant to the brain. But in terms of your actual consciousness, where does it actually happen. It's in the brain. It is a mathematical concept. And computer vision is showing that they already understand this and that for some reason there's just a big wall between what is already published and understood in computer vision for many years, but for some reason, neuroscience isn't picking it up.
Speaker 4: One thing I didn't want to ask you about, kind of going back, I guess to like the stuff that was happening to you. Uh, you went, you were talking about ASU, right, that's where you were at. Isn't like the DD and the part of my energy there's not like the military, actually like fun projects at that police too.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was in one.
Speaker 3: Oh there you go.
Speaker 1: So yeah. So in my undergrad my computer science undergrad at ASU, I had to like do a Capstone project. So how all of this happened was there was this guy. Before I say his name, let me just look something up. I just need to make sure that I can say this real quick. Yeah. So I needed to do a Capstone project. And at the time, the CIA was at ASU and they were so the Capstone project and computer science at a SU you have to do something for real organization or business in the real world, and there are a number of projects that you can apply to do your Capstone project. And one segment of those projects that was available to do was working for the CIA, and I was doing something called making a digital twin, which is sounds more than it really is. It's not that big of a deal. This part is not really that big of a deal. But the point is, initially for my undergrad I built this little digital twin project, which is not a big deal for the CIA, and my project manager at the time his name was John Lewis, and at the time he was the CTO of the CIA after I did that project. Coincidentally, John Lewis retired out of the CIA, moved from Washington, DC to Phoenix, Arizona, and in twenty twenty three he started teaching a class at ASU which I took as I started doing this AI thing in twenty twenty three, so that happened. Another thing that happened was that two people moved in right next door to me. One of them was a former seventy fifth Ranger with a Q clearance, and then the other one was a former US Air Force officer turned DoD contractor at Booz Allen. And if you can believe it, so they told me that this DoD contractor her name was Mickey Adaci and the former seventy fifth Ranger was Cisco Salsato Francisco Salsado. So they befriended me. And this is all. They moved in right next door to me, literally next door to me, all around the same time. All this is happening at the same time, John Lewis from the CIA moving and me taking his class and even being my project manager, I should also mention this while I'm doing this. At the beginning, I didn't say this, but this my project advisor for this project that I was doing here. This is doctor Kiddombi. This is also a NITSA engineer, National Highway and Transport Safety Association, So he was my project advisor and he's fully aware of everything I said here, including the Waimo stuff. So this is again and I have the date on the slides here when all this is happening, so if you can believe it, so they told me this DoD purchaser, her name's Mickey Adacci for Booz Allen. They told me at that time she was purchasing light ar based systems for the US Navy. And if you can believe it, as dumb as light ar is on vehicles on cards, it's even dumber, even more dumb to do it on a ship. Why offers nothing of value at all on a ship. There's no reason to do it. So these people moved in next door to me, they befriended me, and they started asking me a lot of stuff. And then after I gave this presentation at ASU, lots of horrible stuff happened to me, and I've been put under surveillance. As far as I know, I'm still under surveillance. But they started hiding it at first. They don't even hide by the way, when they put you under massive amounts of surveillance, which is an absurd number of people that they put on you to surveil you. They don't just put like one or two people on you. They'd like follow like I have a crowd of people following me around and they change out all the time. I went to the Grand Canyon to get out in the middle of nowhere, just to see what would happen. And they don't hide like. The point is to make sure that you know that they're there because what they do to you, and part of the mk ultrapart is that they try to make you go psychotic. Literally, if they can't get you to commit suicide, they'll try to make you go psychotic. And they also do this through a variety of methods in intelligence, but they also do it with drugs. They do a variety of different things, and the idea is one of the things they do is they try to manufacture as many catastrophes in your life as possible, because the idea is to make you like, if they can't get you, to put you in a psych world, which thankfully I have a lot of medical experience, and so I could handle what they were doing to me. But at the same time, if they fail at that, then they just try to get you to commit suicide by making your life as horrible as possible. I've applied to more than two hundred jobs over the past two years and I haven't been able to get one interview. And prior to that, I was able to get an interview at almost every job that I ever applied for. And I have like really good resume. I'm not saying I'm the best, but for sure in the top fifty percent. And somehow I was a person, maybe the only person that got a computer science degree, and my employability went down instead of up. And so that's pretty ridiculous. And they do a lot more horrible things than that to you. They manufacture all kinds of horrible shit. They have access to every single device that you ever have, it doesn't matter what, and they will do all Like one of the things they do, like I'm pretty uniquely trained on being able to distinguish between algorithmic behavior and real behavior, and like I'm like, thank god, because they do all kinds of algorithm and stuff they insert. They have access to every kind of app you might have any kind of audio. I couldn't listen to music anymore because one of the things they do is they in that subtext into.
Speaker 2: A Benford's law. Do you use Benford's law to do analysis of the type of numbers they keep popping up?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not familiar.
Speaker 2: Oh. Bedford's law is a mathematical tool that they use to determine whether or not it's a made up number or a natural number, based upon the probability of the numbers in different positions. So like a lawe is more common than a nine, so you're gonna have ones pop up way more often, and so based off of those probabilities, you could tell whether or not a person's going to be lying about a number or not. If you apply Benford's law, you can actually see whether or not you're getting outside influence.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'll have to look up at that. I mean, I know of a similar concept in cryptography. One of the things one of the earliest forms of decryption, like breaking encryption, like early early on, this is nothing advanced, but way early on. One of the first things they would do is they would do statistical analysis analysis on the letters and then they would match it to the language, the occurrence in the language, and so they would just look at the statistical analysis of how often something appears, and then they would look at it in the language it was the occurrence, and they would see if they match, and then they would translate that way. So that was actually one of the early things that they would do, which is a similar concept to what you're saying. No, I haven't done that, but I mean I don't need to. Like, like I said, for the most part, they don't even really try to hide anything. Like the issue that they go for is that if you even try to talk about it, then they'll use it as evidence of psychosis and then they'll But like in the military, like the military has reduced the clinical definition of psychosis to whether or not they agree with you and the UAP, like every single person in the military that has ever talked about aliens basically, I mean except for David Fever, I guess was the one person I've heard that doesn't get retaliated against. But almost everyone else all the other military people that have talked about aliens or said anything about it have discussed massive amounts of retaliation and fears for their life and fears for their family and all this stuff, and they have to go through rigorous psych and all kinds of stuff like that. The math says the probability aliens exist is one hundred percent. Yet every single person in the military that ever talks about aliens somehow needs a psych exam over and over again. And it's like they're not really doing a psych exam, they're doing mk ultra over and over and over again. Just like I was saying in academia, people who talk about aliens end up getting put in a psych ward. The clinical definition in Meta Sin for psychosis has nothing to do with whether or not you believe in aliens. You can talk about a aliands all day, every day and be totally wrong about it, You're still not psychotic. It has no relevance to the clinical definition of psychosis. Yet in the military it does, and that tells you everything you need to know. For the past eighty years, what is happening. That is only one thing that they've weaponized in medicine is psychosis. They've actually weaponized everything. And of course, like I don't just to say it, I don't have any brain disease. I never have. My dad's a neurologist, and a psychiatrist. My mom's a pharmacist with a bunch of degrees. I have a bunch of degrees. I know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Right. It seems like the retaliation industry in the United States is actually like a huge thing. It's like it's big subcontracted out but all these people aren't state employees. But basically, you can hire a bunch of people to go out and just harass and mess with people and it's perfectly legal able higher.
Speaker 1: The cost of treason in America is near zero. That's why they're doing it so regularly. It's it's a it's a regular and common thing. The number I've seen from Cash Hotel last month published by the are produced by Cash Metel, the FBI director. He said, in the last few years, more than two hundred and seventy thousand Americans have been surveiled. That's in the last few years alone. And that number is a gross underestimate. I know for a fact it's way higher than that. So this is a big problem. Yeah, over and over again. So many people are getting murdered for this stuff. And hopefully it doesn't happen to me, but we'll see.
Speaker 4: You know, it's interesting that you mentioned that because it was like people that we covid, well, I didn't covid technically, Lisa Covid of ladyburg Lake with smiley face kills a lot of these kids that were showing up dead like attached to like people that are associated with the government in like weird fucking shit like this, kids getting knocked off to tell them to shut up with some.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, I mean I don't know all of the like every single kid, but I am aware that kids are not immune from the corruption that is happening with the US military. There's so many people that talk about corruption in politics. I don't understand why people don't talk about corruption in the military, because that's a way more dangerous game. Corruption in politics is almost exclusively a money game. The corruption in the military is about power and control. And you've got to understand, like the Americans really need to understand how frequent, common regular that the US military is weaponized against Americans on US soil. If you don't believe this, look at the Twitter files. This is a massive sigh of it's extremely dense evidence of this, extremely done. And that's just one thing. That's just one thing. Nothing about the vact. Uh. You know, the covid era makes any sense. Not a single thing about it makes any sense. All the doctors that were talking about the truth were retaliated against heavily all kinds of suppression and control. We've seen it in Europe. We know that they're controlling free speech and you go to prison for it. Uh, it's ridiculous how much has been compromised in America.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And all the viruses that were created were created for and by the government, right, I mean, none of this stuff was independent. All of the genetic material came out of for Ddrich and was used in the private sector. All of this stuff was originally a military project.
Speaker 1: Mm. Yeah, I mean mk Ultra was a military project intelligence. But when I say military, i'm including intelligence. By the way, intelligence is the apparatus through which a lot of this happens. Like during the Edward Snoden era, the end, there was a US court the rule that the NSA was illegal, and that court ruling still holds to this day. There is not one person at the NSA that is not fully and completely aware that they are working for a criminal organization whose primary function. The reason why the NSA even exists in the first place, is primarily to commit treason against Americans on American soil. It is literally built for that purpose. It is the functional reason why it exists. And the US Court is it's still illegal, but it's one of those laws that we just pretend doesn't exist.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of those.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of them. Every single amendment in the Constitution has been violated for this purpose, including enslavement, by the way. But yeah, this is what I'm trying, Like, it's really important that Americans understand that the US military is not really defending them over the past few years, like the line. By the way, I'm not trying to I understand that there are good people in the military, but I'm just talking about the math alone, the numbers. The primary line for the US military is to defend threat from threats foreign and domestic. But there were over the last few years. We're seeing over and over again every country has had free reign in America with impunity. So what threat were they protecting us against while they were surveilling two hundred and seventy thousand Americans, which is a gross underestimate of the real number. That's just what the FBI is willing to say.
Speaker 2: It seems like any level of organization more than a church group, is able to infiltrate and you know, basically take over government organizations.
Speaker 1: And we have no there was a military coup. I mean, Eisenhower warned about the excuse me, sorry, Wisenhower warned about the military industrial complex. I was mentioning that my neighbor, Mickeyadacci, was a boozellandd contractor at the time that was purchasing light our systems. That doesn't make any sense, Like, at a fundamental level, it doesn't make any sense, especially when there's millions of teslas on the road doing more than what any of the military vehicles can do. And by the way, I learned in the process of them running this operation on me. I learned through what they were doing to me. And just so you know, I learned through what they were doing to me what their capabilities are. And you wouldn't believe how primitive it actually is. They're doing the dumbest shit you could imagine. It's you think that they have like super advanced AI robots that are indistinguishable from humans. You think they have like advanced super tech. You see all this shit about them being like they have whole star fleets that are like in operating in other galaxies, and you see so much of this dumb shit. No they don't, they're really domin.
Speaker 2: Here's a new proposition. So you were talking about all of the scientists who have died, all of the inventors who have died. What if that's because these other people were so far behind them that they couldn't let anybody else get in front of them. So we keep thinking it's because they have something hidden that they're trying to keep from the public. What if it's just trying to stop somebody from growing a better garden.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's called sabotage. What Americans trying to make their lives better? It's somehow worthy of killing them. That's not Yeah, I mean what you're saying is exactly what they're doing. Though, So we are facing something called a knowledge deletion campaign. So you know, hopefully what you got out of this presentation, or people got out of this presentation, is that the real version of AI is actually really cool. But all these apocalypse scenarios and all this stuff, the way that happens is what dumb humans. The apocalypse scenarios happens with dumb humans. You don't need to fear artificial intelligence. Artificial intelligence is math. That's it. It's just math. You're blaming the gun and not the human. The actual real problem is artificially dumb humans, and we are being manufactured in America and in the West to be artificially dumb. If you've seen what they're doing in archaeology, which we've talked about and a lot of you are familiar with, if you've seen that they're hiding all life in the universe UAPs, which are common, if you've seen what I'm talking about in AI, we have multiple vectors of knowing that we are being made artificially dumb. We are all The amount of knowledge that we have is this big, and the amount of knowledge of discoveries already made and suppressed is much larger than the amount of knowledge that we have that they're the governments are drip feeding to us. So there are discoveries that have been made all the time. Like way back in the Nickela Tesla day, we had Nicola Tesla. They were trying to hide electromagnetism. This is part of how we get to the propulsion tech with UAPs. Because they're based on principles of electromagnetism. And we know this, and Bob Blazar talks a lot about this, that they were trying to hide all of these principles, anything related to energy, high energy production, anything related to the propulsion tech. That's what they were originally initially trying to hide. And then that expanded to basically all of academia, and now everything in academia is classified automatically. First, everything reality is classified. The entire classification system is being used as a weapon against Americans in order to hide all these activities. And that's the purpose of classification, classifying everything, classifying literally everything, and by the way, classifying everything, it's like that's actually understood. They will admit that everything is by default classified first and then not classified if they ever get around to it, which they never do.
Speaker 2: Well, not for the important ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which is almost all of it, like most of it. What they're what they're declassifying is not really that important. Yeah, and it's again, it's not just a propulsion tech, it's not just energy. It's across the board in all of academia, across the board. Prioritizing STEM that's what I would know about I don't know about outside of STEM. I'm sure they're doing a lot there. I know about stuff that they do in finance, and obviously all the corruption happens in finance. Actually, I like, you know, my background's in finance, and I've got to probably at this point do another talk about finance in the future. But I just want to put this on the screen for people to see, and I hope people bookmark this website. This is the ustclock dot org. And what you need to understand about this is we have thirty eight and thirty eight point six trillion dollars in debt. We make about five point three trillion dollars in revenue. We spend two trillion dollars on medicare. These are the top four line items in the federal budget. We spend two trillion on Medicare, we spend one point six on Social Security, about a trillion on military, and about and more than that, more than what we spend on the military, about a trillion dollars on interest from our thirty eight and then point six trillion dollars in debt, more than what we spend on the military every year. Is how much we're paying and just interest alone, nothing else. Interest alone. Interest is the third largest line item in the federal budget, behind Medicare and Social Security. Interest. So when we have a huge amount of fraud happening on the order of trillions of dollars in some total, and your taxpayer dollars are going towards weaponizing asset taxpayer funded assets against Americans, and most of this trillion dollars that's spent on the military doesn't go towards defending Americans, and a huge amount of it goes towards harming them. There's nothing about this that is like. First of all, mutually assured destruction is literally spelt mad, and it's the dumbest thing, the idea of being that the for the past eighty years, one of the highest priorities of the US military has been to enable and create every system possible to destroy the world in five minutes or less. And they've done it. And that's what mutually assured destruction was about. Philosophically, that's what it was about. And once they created it, they weren't going to use it, but they created it and kept building it more and more and more. And there's even people like just so you have some understanding of how they do this. There are people in the military who go into these hundreds of underground bunkers, like little guy little bunkers, and in there they have like two people in each little room. And once they're and they spend maybe sometimes up to years in this little underground thing with no windows, and there's one other person with them at their little post where they're at. And what they're doing in this little bunker is they have a little machine and they have a signal that comes in message or whatever, and then they're supposed to do something if they receive that, and they do this across hundreds of different ones, and this is how nuclear launch codes are sent. And they do this regularly because they're conditioning them to do it without question. So they send tons and tons of fake ones through to make sure that you're doing it, and they make sure you do it over and over again. But most of them are fake. But then the idea is that when one that is real comes through, you won't know which bunker it is, and you won't know if it's a real one or a fake. When you're just when you see the signal, you're supposed to do your task. And that's what launches the thing, and you won't even know where it's going, what it does, or if it's even real or not. And this is how they condition you in the military to just do launch nuclear because one of the things they would be concerned about is this idea of like a noble person that would stop, you know, oh no, we should not launch the news. They're worried about that. So this is their method of getting around that. They just and every day they send these things all the way through and when everyone comes, they have to be there to like do the thing, to launch them and whatever pretend to launch them. They have no most of the time they're not, right. Yeah, so that's that's kind of like you got to understand, this is what our tax dollars are going towards. They're not going towards helping you anyway. They're literally being weaponized against you to make you dumber. We are actively this is what the point of making all this distortion in academia is about. It's designed specifically for the task of making the population dumber, not keep them where they're at. They go back in time, they rewrite history or delete it. And this has happened actively. You were mentioning gaina function research initially is what you were talking about. When we were saying stuff about that, people forget this was on the du wasn't commonly understood, and now it's been white. In the nineteen nineties, there was a lab that was off the coast of I think it was Virginia, but it might might have been Maryland, I can't remember. It was on an island and this lab was doing gata function research in the nineteen nineties on the Bola virus, and they were trying to make the bowl of virus airborne. They were trying to make it a respiratory disease, and they succeeded. And what they did what ended up having happening is that this actually got into the vents of the lab and there was a whole bunch of monkeys in this lab and they all got infected. And in the nineteen nineties, this was under during the Clinton era. They had to send in a whole team to destroy this lab and completely obliterate it. And at the time, the way that you had dealt with ebola is that you burned everything, including the people, and then you poured chlorox in a moat around it. And then made sure that no, and then buried all that. And that's what they that's how you dealt with Ebola at the time, and they and then the United States made an airborne version of it and succeeded in the nineteen nineties. That's called gain of function research. And that is because once that gets out, there's no borders on that. If that even got out one time, if that was ever deployed even one time, there's nothing that stops that from infecting the whole world. And there's nothing that stops it on the local border either or anything like that. There's nothing you're gonna do about it. You're done once it goes airborne. That so that's the kind of shit that your tax dollars are going towards. And such an enormous amount of money and resources in this country is dedicated to specifically the task of harming humans. Again, to this day, intelligence is not part of the definition of life for some reason.
Speaker 3: To this day, that's pretty evident.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, we have.
Speaker 1: A lot to really figure out in this country, that's for sure. Because China is not this dumb. I promise you they're not. Oh yeah, on multiple levels. I worked in Hong Kong for a short time when I was working for a hedge fund, and I promise you they're not this dumb back They had robots, robots all over the place in twenty ten. They were thinking about this stuff way in advance, and they have They've deployed robots all over age. Everyone that looked at China or Japan knows this. China is even better. So if you think Japan is advanced and the stuff that you see there looks super advanced, well just see, you guys got to look at what they're doing in China. Don't believe the propaganda. They are way more advanced than we are. They're doing stuff that we can't do.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: One of the things I like to look at is sort of like this holistic look at how different energies affect different societies. And if you look at the ancient decrepit energy of our Congress, right, it shows you exactly where they're sort of like energetic field is. It's sort of old, decaying, it's crumbling, and it refuses to get out of the way for new energy to come in.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: This is sort of like the case all across the countries, these old decrepit you know, dinosaurs who couldn't manage anything. I mean, they were all puppets to begin with, are now trying to hold onto power as they slip to the void because they're so corrupt. There's no way that they could leave any of their empire to anybody else, as if they would want to in the first place. They hate everybody.
Speaker 1: I mean, once people get power, it often corrupts. We've heard that this is what happens all the time with power. It is correct.
Speaker 2: It's a lifestyle for them. They don't even think about the power, like wielding power is just a lifestyle choice for them.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, I mean we can have a discussion about that, but I kind of want to go even higher level than that and talk about what the net result is present day as a result. So I just this is more in the financiality use this. This is kind of where I'll end off, but I kind of want to mention this because it's in my opinion, this is what another one of those things that every American needs to know about. So one of the things that has happened as a result of whatever sabotage happened in America, this whole thing for many many years, this has extreme consequences, and they've already happened. And I want to just briefly mention why this is important and relevant for every single American to understand. So here's what happened as a result of all the sabotage. I know we're talking about fraud in the news right now and money game. These are all money games. I'm talking about real danger. Power and control is the type of corruption that happens in the military, and I want to say, what is the real danger for that kind of corruption? Money corruption is one type. This is a different type, more dangerous. So what happened over the last many years. Like I know, we're talking a lot about China and stuff, but I think people have not really looked at what China is actually doing. More than eighty percent of Australia yep, more than eighty percent of Australia is mining country. Almost all of the population lives on the East coast within two hundred miles. The rest of Australia is divided into four sections like a cartel. Literally a square block divided into four sections. And there this is all mining country. And there is a congo line of barges going from Australia to Southeast Asia NonStop. The Congo Line is so large that it's visible with the human eye from space. That's how large the Congo Line of ships of barges filled with mining ore from Australia is going to Southeast Asia every day. Something else that is not understood. China owns ninety seven percent of the known rare earth deposits on Earth, all of them ninety seven percent. If you understand technology, you understand how important rare earths are to technology. The rest of the world is fighting for those three percent. Similar action to what I just described in Australia is also happening in South America with China doing that. Do you remember those Somali pirates? These are that problem was solved by China. China has military bases all down the East coast of Africa, and they're also learning Mandarin as their first language now in a lot of these places in East Africa. Another thing that is well known is the new Silk Road that China built through the Mideasts. There's a new silk road. So everyone's concerned that China is about to take over Taiwan. But I want everyone in America to understand something India is the largest bipopulation democracy in the world one point four billion people. They pride themselves in calling themselves the largest democracy in the world. India is also surrounded by Chinese military power on all sides for thousands of miles in every single direction. There is not one direction around India that is not surrounded by Chinese military power for thousands of miles deep. Every other country in Asia is aligned with China, including Russia, because we put all those sanctions on them, and Russia is selling all of their oil because nobody in the West is allowed to buy it, so they just sell it to China. And if you understand anything about the US dollar being the reserve currency of the world and how so much of that power comes from pricing oil in USD, if you understand that, then you also understand the significance of more oil in the world being priced in you on and not in USD, and that is cheap oil. Every other country in this block is aligned with China for thousands of miles, and so is Africa. And Australia may say they're not, but functionally they are. By the numbers they are. I understand politically they're not, but functionally because eighty percent of Australia is mining. It all is just going to China.
Speaker 2: I'm sol consumer is a soil consumer. So that's that's a perfect example right there.
Speaker 1: So while all this sabotage was happening in America, nobody understood anything about what they were what China was doing in the world, and everyone in America got really focused on Taiwan, which I'm not saying is not important. They're really advanced and they're super important for semiconductors and all this stuff. But this is the largest population democracy in the world. And when you start adding it all up, how much of the how much land mass on Earth does China already present day control, and how much population on Earth does China already past tense control. It turns out when you add it all up, that percentage of land mass on Earth and that percentage of population once you include what will end up happening to India no matter what. At this point, that's more than fifty percent of the planet right there alone. And nobody has a clue about any of this that's going on. And I promise you, even in the military and intelligence until twenty two twenty four, they probably didn't know either because, like I said, when they were running the operation on me, I started figuring out how what their capabilities are. And it turns out they're really dumb. They're dumber than you think. They're doing the dumbest shit you can imagine. So one of the problems is that India doesn't have any trait, real way to get to the West. I mean, I'm Indian, by the way, I've been to India many times. India loves America. They want to be American. They all they wave American flags, they celebrate Fourth of July like it's ridiculous, Like how this is the largest democracy in the world, one point four billion people, and it is surrounded by China in every direction for thousands of miles. Not one person in America knows anything about this dumb shit. That's how when I said that we are being programmed to be artificially dumb in America, I really mean it. This this is an actual thing. It's a real thing. It's an intentional thing. It is that. This is reality. This is base reality. I promise you, I'm the only person living in reality right now. This is what's happening, and no one knows anything about it, And This is how much of the planet China has conquered without firing one bullet, not one bullet. They've already achieved this, and they don't have to do anything in military conflict to achieve it. And I'm talking about past tense. This is already done, This has already happened. All that needs to happen is India just needs to trade with China, primarily settle everything in you on, and then nothing else matters ever again with US dollars. And India has every reason to do it and no reason not to because.
Speaker 2: Japano's already indicated. Japan has already indicated that they might be more friendly towards China. Now, I mean this is yeah, what are these domedoes falls? The other ones are going to fall too?
Speaker 1: Yeah. South Korea is also trying to do a lot of shipbuilding for America and all this stuff. I mean, yeah, they're trying because they don't want to be conquered effectively. But it's already too late, and people are going to start saying this.
Speaker 2: Everybody, including Americans, are sick and tired of American rule. They're just really bad managers in Washington, DC. And that's that's really.
Speaker 1: The stereotype of Americans. The stereotypes of Americans have had around the world outside of the country, like the rest of the world. How the rest of the world perceives America and other countries for the last twenty years is the dumb American. It is the most common description across the world numerous countries of what their perception is of Americans. When they come to those countries, they think of them stereotypically as dumb Americans. This is what the stereotype has been all around the world for the last twenty years, roughly close to it. So this is why all this shit matters. Because China is graduating three hundred thousand world class engineers every single year, world class And when I was at ASU, they were making every engineer as dumb as possible. I had to explain to a room full of PhDs in computer science that higher resolution data is better. Do you need a degree to understand that or not? And you think I have to explain that shit to anyone in China. They're teaching China. They're teaching AI to elementary school in China. Elementary school is learning AI in China today. That's already happened past tense again. So this is what it means to be artificially dumb. I'm not saying that Americans are dumb. I'm saying that we've been programmed to be artificially dumb, and that is the problem. You need to fear artificially dumb human more than you fear artificial intelligence. Artificial intelligence is math. You don't need to fear intelligence. It's it's the dumb you have to fear. We have this concept in Hindi that I mean if I I've said a lot of heavy shit, so let me let me try some less heavy shit. Everyone has heard this word Buddha. Buddha an enlightened one, right, but there's always this heavy distortion or difficulty in understanding what does Buddha mean. So maybe a better way of understanding this is through its opposite. We have another word in Hindi. It is called Buddoo, same word with the U at the end, Buddha and Buddhoo. Booddoo is the polar opposite of Buddha. Buddhoo is a is the definition. The definition of this word is like a dim idiot. That's what a Buddhoo is. A dim person, very slow idiot, that's what boodoo is. So if you don't understand what Buddha is, which is not your fault. They've distorted a lot everything about this, then you can just learn what Buddha is by knowing what it's not. And Buddha is the polar opposite of Bodhoo. So don't be Bodhoo. That'll just get you to Buddha right there. You'll become Buddha that fast. Just don't be Bodhoo. You don't have to know what Buddha is, just be not Budhoo.
Speaker 2: So how do we how do we get around the stupidity?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 2: I mean, is there a cure for this kind of Uh?
Speaker 1: I've been trying to do shit about this for a long time, but my whole give a fuck is completely out the window because of how much horrible shit has happened to me and how often I've been hearing about it happening to other people like that. There's a fund amount the problem is not foreign threats, although there is that problem, not saying that doesn't exist, but the existential threat that America has is sabotage, is treason. Our US military has been weaponized against Americans on American soil for eighty years. There was a military coup that happened during the Eisenhower era and was solidified. The military solidified their power with the Kennedy assassination, and they've been using all kinds of rationality and justification for why it's appropriate to weaponize the military against America. And when I say military, I'm including intelligence. I'm mostly referring to intelligence, not soldiers on the ground fighting the war like not like that. I'm mostly referring to syops and intelligence and special ops, certain special ops, especially the ones.
Speaker 2: About all the experimentation, all the experimentation since the nineteen fifties, it's just been non stop, and I think that includes COVID that was military experimentation. Yeah, they've looked at us like cattle. I mean, there's no other way to put Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean Americans are definitely considered sacrificial, and they're allowed to be sacrificed. I mean, if you want to hear one of the darkest chapters in history, you got to look at the polio vaccine. That I'll tell you everything you need to know, but that's another one of the things. I mean, you got to look at that whole era, the sixtieth era was just just the things we publicly academically understand. There was the food pyramid. There was lead based pain. There was sugar trying to say blame saturated fats. There was thank you for smoking. There was the JFK assassination. There was the moon landing. There was did I say the food pyramid already? Yeah, there was that. I mentioned the polio vaccine. All of these deceptions, unleaded gas, the gas, think tanks and all that, they all happened in this same time frame. All these different deceptions, they were all happening at the same time, and there were so many people being assassinated, including JFK, not just JFK, but that's the big one. And that tells you how much like you have to understand that military has a monopoly on violence, and we're so desensitized to people getting murdered in America, Like it is happening NonStop, and it's not just about it murders one thing, but like also just destroying people's lives like Bob Blazar and the stuff that they did to him, Like this is so common and regular that this is why everything that I just showed on this screen and everything I'm talking about. This is why it happened. It's not like there is a foreign threat that is doing all this to us for the last eighty years. No, this is our own people doing it to us. It's called friendly fire.
Speaker 2: Well, if you look at the other countries that are as influenced, if not more influenced by our deep state than we are. You look at Mexico and you see that. You know what was it like thirty of the other presidential candidates were all marked the same election cycle. So it's it's not just us, it's our influence everywhere. It makes people stupid and it you know, ups.
Speaker 1: It's publicly now and that the CIA did two military coups in Ukraine and that's why we're in this war. Two back to back coups in Ukraine. And that's what happened when they destabilize the country because we destroyed their elections, and that was the United States doing that, and that's publicly known. We know that that's how this all happened, right, And of course that's not the only country. We've done kuhs and we do coups all over the place, including our own country.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's been a couple.
Speaker 4: Then we go to the Philippines basically like take their leader out and just install our own band picked one.
Speaker 1: A couple of times, it's seems like what we're doing in Venezuela right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yep, fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, So once and I just kind of want to finish this point with India is that I wish more people knew about India. I mean, I'm not just saying that because I'm Indian, but it's because there's actually there's so much that India had to offer, and the West would have benefited so much from Indian talent, and we never made it so that we had any real significant trade relations with India that would matter enough. And now the only answer and most logical answer for India is to end everyone else in Asia really is to align with China, because America is still acting like a complete idiot and the rest of the world can't wait around anymore. And so it's been five years, six years going on six years of idiocy that America is just completely incompetent about, and the rest of this world is like trying to figure out what to do. You know, another thing about Ukraine that everyone needs to know because we talk about in archaeology. There's this guy, there's this channel called Lend of chem for Egypt who has done a lot of really good work in Egypt and documenting stuff, and he documents that the haber Bosch process is likely happening in one of the pyramids, which is the process, the chemical process on how we make fertilizer. And this is this is extremely important because this was invented in the past I think one hundred or one hundred and fifty years, and that was what allowed us to feed the world. Without the haber Bosch process, we wouldn't be able to feed the world. We wouldn't have enough fertilizer. Well, what people don't know about Ukraine is that most of the fertilizer in the world comes from Ukraine. Specifically, it comes from the Don Boss region. And everyone at this point needs to know about the done Boss region, which is somewhere if I recall correctly, around here somewhere, and the done Boss region, like I said, is where most of the fertilizer in the world comes from. So the World Health Organization reported when this war started, we impacted food supply all around the world. This is part this has happened during the COVID era, and this is part of why the prices of food went through the roof because at that time, when that war started, the dome Boss region was immediately put into conflict, and the World Health Organization reported that starvation after that increased by four hundred million people that year. The world starvation rate increased by four hundred million people when this war started and put the Donbass region into conflict. This is another thing that Americans don't understand about war. So that's not four hundred million people in Ukraine, that's four hundred million people in the world that are starving because of that war just that year alone. So that's what happens when you create conflict and don't have a fucking clue what you're doing, which is currently the status of America and their military and intelligence. So they staged two coups in that country, started this war, and then put the global food supply into jeopardy because there wasn't enough fertilizer, and four hundred million people starved in that year because.
Speaker 2: Of this and the world's largest ecological intentional disaster when they blew up the pipeline, and.
Speaker 1: That was also that too, yeah, and I mean yeah, and so we blew up the pipeline as well, and that all stopped energy and made energy prices volatile. So food prices are volatile. Energy prices are volatile. And inflation went through the roof way higher than what they what the government's telling you it was. And in that era, inflation was about twenty to twenty five percent. This is understood by people in finance in reality, but this is not what is stated publicly. Because if you've messed this up, if you have an inflation number that is wrong, all your money will go away, it will lose it. So people in finance care, so they have to know what real inflation is. Despite the propaganda of the government which was saying it was somewhere between six percent or nine percent. No, anybody that was doing six percent inflation thinking it was six percent inflation in finance that you lost money. No, you didn't. If you were doing twenty percent inflation, twenty five percent inflation and you were able to beat that metric, then you were making money in that era. Yeah, So all of that is happening at the same time. Inflation on the s dollar, energy destabilized, food DISTA, all the same and then more.
Speaker 2: Inflation actually makes you dumber too. So if you think about it, over time, because of inflation, you're gonna use cheaper and cheaper materials, which is gonna take away a lot of the artistic flare that you would have had with that other stuff before. So this is why you've got all of these buildings in Middle America that look fantastic and out of like storybooks and stuff, and they don't build that anymore. It's because inflation has made people dumber.
Speaker 1: I have to do a podcast on finance. It'll be a whole subject, but something to understand. One hundred percent of currencies over the past hundred years, every single currency over the past hundred years, including the US dollar, every single one has inflated ninety nine percent or more and many collapsed of course over that time. So again, every single currency in the world, bar none, including the US dollar, over the past hundred years has lost ninety nine percent of its value or more, every single one. And yeah, there's nothing that will there's nothing you can do. The damage is already done. And so that's the really sad part. So earlier I was saying, my give a fox are gone because it's too late. It's just fucking too late. This is there's there's a consequences to being dumb, and this is this is that's what, this is, what it is. So here we are, damn.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, all right, you got anything pretty much done now at this point, right, I think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm done. We'll see if someone who comes to show me.
Speaker 3: Fuck, it doesn't even.
Speaker 2: Matter if they take Taiwan like it makes no difference whether or not they invade, because they already owned the entire planet. Why why would they even need Taiwan.
Speaker 1: They were never going to invade Taiwan. That was a distraction what I would saying, they were never gonna invade Taiwan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, b keeps saying it for the next twenty years.
Speaker 1: Though, what China is actually doing, and what they've actually been doing for the last twenty years is what I said. This is what China's been doing. They want India, Taiwan. They already control Taiwan. They don't need it, they don't need to invade it. There's nothing to gain there for them. They own ninety seven percent of the rarer it's on Earth. They have all the mining, they have all the manufacturing, they have more advanced tech than US now, and they're not dumb. They keep building NonStop like most advanced shit ever that You should see the buildings there. You should see their drone fleets, like their drone performances are incredible. You should see the new cities that they're building all over the place. I think they have ten cities with thirty million people or more and they're all they don't They're super advanced. I've lived in Hongko, I've been to China, I've been to Shanghai, I've been to Beijing. I understand this stuff. I've seen it firsthand. Yeah, it's pretty nuts. And every like you got to understand in trade negotiation with Trump is talking about like terraces and all this stuff, making a big show and fuss about it. China doesn't do any of that stuff. They still own most of the world. That's because they're not dumb. They literally have all of the best shit, and everybody wants it. That's why everyone is doing business with China and not us. It's because, like it used to be that when we would buy quote unquote Chinese products, it would come with this stigma of like low quality, cheap garbage kind of shit. Nope. They make way better phones than us, way better robots than us, way better AI software, their drone fleets, their buildings are way crazier than ours, way cooler than ours, and they can they build them way faster than us. Like they built a hospital in two days, and not just like some little shape, like a really big one all fully fixed and figured out and everything. They do it in two days. They have. They've been building energy infrastructure for decades, We're just starting.
Speaker 2: It just seems like the whole Ukrainian conflict really did kick kick China's economy back into gear because you know, that was this cheap source of energy from Russia. Russia was trying to get rid of it, so like, yeah, on Russia.
Speaker 1: So they made it so that Russia couldn't do business with the West, So who else they're gonna go to? And China's is happy to take their cheap oil, of course, and of course not what that means is that anybody that is aligned with China also and does all the trade and you on and has you on balances, well then they will also get access to cheap oil. And of course you must understand the significance of this, so there's like literally no reason for any country in the world to do business with China, and every reason to do business with China, and also every reason to not do business with America. All three things are true at the same time presently for pretty much everyone.
Speaker 2: Right, if I get sum it all up to finish, it's like America's offer is way more expensive gas, right, China's offer is We've got cheaper gas and better everything else.
Speaker 1: And with trade tariffs now also trade is also more expensive, so the tariff thing also made everything more expensive comparatively relative.
Speaker 2: Only one who wasn't putting tariffs ought everybody was China.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they don't care. They want everyone to do business with them. They make everything. That the reason why it's a problem for America is because we don't make much. That's why we have to do all this trade stuff, and that's why it matters so much. But China makes everything, so they're the They're the supplier of the world, and America is the demander. That's the issue the rules they probably yeah, well, yeah, we manufacture a lot of problems. So I didn't need to be a total banner. I wasn't supposed to go into all the all the like finance stuff, but this this stuff people need to know and I wanted to document it somewhere.
Speaker 3: That was great. Yeah, I don't apologize at all.
Speaker 4: Do you want to let anybody know? Is there any places that like you can? Did you want to promote or anything shows.
Speaker 1: My ex got banned? Sure? Whatever? So I mean, I'm social media literate. I was trying to do the X thing and now it's still even a month later, I'm still banned, and I don't know what to do about it. I can't do anything about it. I appealed. They just said one word spam. I post less than once a day or my average amount of posts is like less than once a day, and somehow I'm banned for spam. They don't tell me what what what I was spamming, or why or what. There's no recourse. I just clicked the like, sent in an appeal. They said, appeal denied. Didn't tell me why. Just that's it done. So maybe I just need to start over with another one. I don't know. I haven't really figured it out. I've been dealing with a lot of problems, so social media was just not that high on my priority list. But maybe I should make it a little bit of a priority list.
Speaker 2: Well, man, you've got a great story. You could take that too much, bigger podcast. We're really glad you brought it here. But you know, I mean, you keep out it. You get to the bigger and bigger audiences and people are gonna actually think about this stuff, that actually consider what's what's actually happened where we're at.
Speaker 1: I think if you know anyone that wants to talk about this stuff, oh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I could definitely push you off to some shows man for sure.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, sure, absolutely happy to do it. Like I said, I mean, I cover a lot of topics, archaeology, AI, finance. I'll have to do one on finance with you guys at some point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, had somebody in the chat eveld say they really really like you to do that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, yeah, I definitely.
Speaker 3: Then somehow we got to figure out a way to talk about the eyeballs. Just I don't know how well a discussion on.
Speaker 1: That, okay. I mean I'm not, by the way, I'm illiterate on the occult. I'm learning from you as I watch yourself a little bit here and there.
Speaker 4: But yeah, thank you, No, that's good. Just even just knowing how it works would be interesting to talk about. But yeah, so all right, yeah, I guess you don't have anything to plug. Headless want you to let everybody know what's up with your endeavors.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, you can find me at the Headless Giant on YouTube and on Twitter and on Instagram. And if you have any sort of stranger, esoteric, scary, spooky stories, you can send them to me at the Headless Giant podcast at gmail dot com and we will read those on Thursdays. So check that out, thank you very much. Oh also got the trialogus coming up on Sunday, so check those out.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, thank you very much. I listened to tomorrow morning. Check out Jules is the book club thing that he does wor with the reading he does. I don't know about how less I can speak for myself. I should be there, so definitely check it out. Yeah gee, thank you again for coming on. That was really that was that you brought the present?
Speaker 3: Hell yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah absolutely, yeah, frust it up for you this time?
Speaker 3: Yeah no, no, that was great. That was great. Hopefully I really.
Speaker 1: Appreciate the opportunity to talk about this stuff. Again. I've never heard anyone talk about it. I really needed a way to get this stuff out there. You know, it's not normally what I do. I don't normally do a whole lot of interviews, but it seems like that's what I got to do now. And I tried to do it the conventional way, but of course that didn't work. So this is the new path.
Speaker 2: No, thank you, you got mind blowing stuff. But I think a lot more people would really appreciate that message because I think, you know, there's we're discovering things about human intelligence. It's not being talked about.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, There's been discoveries made all over the place NonStop, like way more than people realize, and just a lot of it is suppressed. And part of it is just not having an avenue because academia is a gatekeeper. And so if you don't have like if academia is blocking you, which is most people, then what else can you do. If I didn't happen to run into you at the Cosmic Summit, like, how would I get this out there? And so yeah, I really appreciate that this has been a really good opportunity for me, and I really want to want to get more people to see this stuff at least.
Speaker 4: You're doing a great job man. Definitely, thank you and thank you everybody in the chat.
Speaker 3: That's what's up. I appreciate you all spending this leave Friday night with this. That's what's up.
Speaker 4: Absolutely yeah, there's definitely some good stuff being sitting there and again head listeners, sheish, thank you very much for coming on. Hopefully we'll get you on again and until the next one, everybody be well.
Speaker 3: Later