Speaker 1: Andenogy cancel the high Ecstasya Sage Cancelgema, it's not sorry, Andogy.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 3: Positive bitches? How are we doing today? If you're hearing this episode, then you are meant to be here. So keep listening on that Bitch's Positive Podcast. Sometimes we will laugh. Other times, baby Girl, we're gonna cry, but we will always walk away feeling our most empowered positive bitch self. That means Babe in true connection with herself. On this podcast, we unbecome who we are not so we can fully step into exactly who we came.
Speaker 2: Here to be. Can I get a name?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that feels really good today.
Speaker 3: This weekend, I got into a fight with a man over Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: I had to stand for my brother Jesus. I cannot just let people run their mouth.
Speaker 3: Now. Was it a actual fight, No, But I let my light shine and I just let it shine on to this person and then I walked away as.
Speaker 2: Jesus would do.
Speaker 3: This is what I want you to understand and what I've been thinking a lot about this week. The reward for conformity is that everyone likes you except yourself. You want to have no confidence, focus on getting other people to like you. You want to have low self esteem, focus on getting everyone else to accept you. You want to erode yourself from the inside out, be miserable and feel purposeless. Focus on others loving you instead of you loving yourself. I stand up for what I believe in. I am loud and proud when I walk into a room, I am me. And the reason for that is because I spent so much time trying to shove me into a little box, into a corner of my psyche, and I realized how detrimental that was to me and also the results.
Speaker 2: I was getting out there.
Speaker 3: We are told that we should be demure, be mindful, and at first I thought this was funny and I got on that train.
Speaker 2: But no, I am so off that train. I am three planes away now in.
Speaker 3: Another country, because that is social programming. To be demure, to be mindful, to shrink ourselves.
Speaker 2: That is not how you get what it is you want.
Speaker 3: That's not how you find your purpose, You're right, people, That's not how you manifest better results. I am now starting our own little movement in the positive Bitch community, which is just be extreme, extremely loyal, extremely fierce, extremely passionate, extremely loving extreme.
Speaker 2: Whatever you are, be extreme in it and stand in it. Being middle of the.
Speaker 3: Aisle all the time is not going to get you the results that you want. And we're gonna talk more about this today because there is the argument of well, if I'm always extreme one way, aren't I gonna burn out? Isn't that going to make me feel unbalanced? There is something called the doo the middle way that we've talked about before, and that is healthy to have. But we're gonna talk about how to have the dow the middle way.
Speaker 2: And be extreme. It's not one or the other. You being extreme is what's going to unlock higher timelines, better.
Speaker 3: People, better relationships, better opportunities, and more happiness and joy.
Speaker 2: Before we get into today's podcast, you are gonna love me for this one. If you do. You have not yet tried magic mind. Ooh sis, what are we doing here?
Speaker 3: I was drinking all these different energy drinks and they were giving me crazy high highs and then crazy lo lows. I also started to break out because there's just so many chemicals in these drinks. I went to a natural pathic doctor. She told me cut these out, so I did, and then I found magic mind. Magic Mind gives you the perfect boost of energy without making you feel like you are completely knocked out of your authentic flow. Before I do a podcast, before I go to golf, I will take my little.
Speaker 2: Magic in a bottle.
Speaker 3: It's a little macha shot, and I will be feeling so good, so focused, and have beautiful energy to bring into whatever space I might be going into. The real magic of Magic Mind is in its ingredients. When I read the label, I understand everything that I'm reading. There's ashu Ganda, which helps regulate the nervous system, line's main mushroom macha. Of course, every single ingredient you read, you know what it is.
Speaker 2: Even my natural pathic doctor okt it, and that's when you know it's a good product.
Speaker 3: If you're ready to add some magic to your life, then try Magic Mind. You can go to www. Dot magicmind dot com slash cc that's ci CII l T twenty. Again, that's www. Magicmind dot com slash cc ci CII l T twenty. You will get twenty percent off one time purchases and up to forty eight percent of all four subscriptions with my code cc ci CII l T twenty. That's cc l T twenty. All this information will be in the show notes, so don't forget to check it out. If you're not yet following me on Instagram at Vibe with CC, be sure to follow me there for daily tips and tricks on how to step into your most magnetic self. If you're looking to release older pro an amazing program I have that will pair with this episode is a shadow Alchemy course. It will help you understand hidden talents that maybe you had to push down because you had to be denure, You had to hide yourself, you had to pretend like you weren't this magnificent being. You'll also understand why you keep attracting certain patterns, and so much more. There's video lessons, there are meditations, activations, and so much more there If you want some high vibrational music, I also am a singer songwriter. I have some of my songs out. All these links are in the show notes, and if you are looking for one on one guidance, you can DM me on Instagram to find out how I may be of service to you. Without further ado, let's get into today's episode.
Speaker 2: Growing Up. I know this is not just a me thing, but we have been told don't.
Speaker 3: Show off, be humble, be the good girl, be the nice girl, be seen and not heard. I remember, even after Christmas, my parents would always tell me, don't show off anything you got, don't talk about it.
Speaker 2: You have it, know that you have it, and that's it. Just hide it, don't.
Speaker 3: They would literally tell me to hide stuff. I went to a Catholic school. I remember my parents consistently.
Speaker 2: Telling me this is good that way.
Speaker 3: No one knows what each other has, and it's more even that way, and there is something to that. I do understand that it can make people feel like it's a more even playing field. I even remember at one graduation ceremony when I say I won every single award I'm not kidding, math, Science, English, everything, And I remember turning around to my teacher and I go, this is embarrassing, this is embarrassing.
Speaker 2: I was so mad.
Speaker 3: I literally I remember telling them, how did you not convene among yourselves of who was winning?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Why would you give me all of these things? We have to keep getting up.
Speaker 3: All these parents are staring at me. I feel like I stole awards from other kids. This is embarrassing.
Speaker 2: I don't want to go up again.
Speaker 3: And now looking back, I realize I felt that way because I was trained to hide my strengths, to hide my personality, to hide my brain, to hide what I can offer. What do you think happens to your psyche when you are consistently told to be humble, to shut down your light, and to shrink. You create a cap for how much joy, how much magic, how much abundance, how much love you are.
Speaker 2: Going to allow in your life.
Speaker 3: Well, I can't have that much abundance because I know other people are gonna see it and then I'm gonna be overshadowing them and.
Speaker 2: That's not okay. Well i can't have that much love because then I'm gonna make other people feel bad. Well, I have to be the good girl. I can't show off.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, I'm not going to take this opportunity, even though it's exactly what I want.
Speaker 2: I don't want to show off.
Speaker 3: We will shrink ourselves because we think we're being loyal to fail family and friends, when really we're just effing ourselves over in every single possible way.
Speaker 2: When you have this.
Speaker 3: Underlying program that is like elevator music in the back of your psyche for the rest of your life, you create an upper limit, and you block your blessings. How can you reach your potential when you're capping how much you're willing to allow yourself to enjoy. Being quiet and reserved and being demure holds us back from getting what it is we actually want and deserve. People pleasing is a great distraction. If I was the devil, I would convince everyone to people please, because then they would ignore their potential. They would completely be distracted all the time. They would always feel as if they were not doing enough, not pretty enough, not fulfilling other people's cups enough.
Speaker 2: They would feel like a chicken without a head.
Speaker 3: They would have k else in their body every single day, sympathetic nervous system activated. If I was a devil, that's exactly what I would tell people to do. That is the biggest sin of all is focusing so much on another that you forget about yourself.
Speaker 2: Hmmm.
Speaker 3: People pleasing distracts you from personal goals. It distracts you from finding what's meant for you. How can you align what's meant for you when you're focused on someone's vibration more than your own. What if we stop being demure so conscientious of what's everyone else doing and started focusing on putting ourselves on the pedestal.
Speaker 2: What would your life look like if you started to do that.
Speaker 3: Becoming consumed pleasing others is not the path that's going to garner success.
Speaker 2: The pedestal path is what garners success.
Speaker 3: That's actually one of my courses that will teach you how to put yourself back on the pedestal. If you want over four hours of video content and to work on that, you can join now. Link will be in the show notes. What I find so interesting is that there's this narrative to be demure, yet every super successful person I know is extreme. When I think about the multi multi millionaires that I know conversate.
Speaker 2: With, they are extreme people. You think they're demure, No, they're not.
Speaker 3: They're extreme in their work ethic, how they think, what they believe, their decision makings. They're quick, and they are sure and certain about it. And even when they were certain and it didn't go how they expected it to go, they then make another quick decision on what they're going to do next. They can see a situation for what it is and then expand it to a higher perception, transmute it. They are extreme though when you talk to them, they're not mellow.
Speaker 2: Hahahaha.
Speaker 3: No, they know what they know what they know because they know it, whether you're successful materially in the business world or spiritually.
Speaker 2: Because I know.
Speaker 3: Masters of the spiritual realm, master healers, connected to every ascended master kashak records.
Speaker 2: Other realms. Guess what. They're also very extreme.
Speaker 3: I think that there is some concept that spiritual people are.
Speaker 2: All mellow, just follow the path every extremely extremely tapped in, tuned in person. I know they are not like that. They are quite extreme.
Speaker 3: Extreme in their beliefs, extreme in how they convey their message. They will tell me, what do you want me to lie to you? They'll say the harshest thing and then say, well is what it is, and I'm like, damn okay, period, Like I guess.
Speaker 2: You're right, but that's the thing, it is what it is.
Speaker 3: They are extreme in having their meditation practice and connecting with the divine, in what they put into their body, in their system, and how they live their life, just as a business person is extreme in maybe different ways.
Speaker 2: Either way.
Speaker 3: When you want to be successful in something, hanging out and being mediocre in the middle, that's not going to get you there.
Speaker 2: You do have to be extreme in one way or another. Think about.
Speaker 3: Someone who's really successful that maybe is a celebrity. I always think Elon Musk, that man is extreme. I remember hearing a story about him where his employees were saying that there was some problem in one of the factories, and he was asking, well, how do we fix it? And they didn't know, So he turns around his jet and they go to the factory and they fix it within an hour or that day. People who are successful are successful not because they'rere, but because they are extreme.
Speaker 2: How do we start to step out of this? I have to shrink myself. I have to be demure.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you, that's why you're here. If you want to actually like yourself, get to know God. I was out and this man asked me, why are you so confident? And I told him I know that God put me onto this planet, and I'm here because God wanted me to walk through these doors. I do walk into every room like God sent me because I believe that he did. I have spent so much time with myself and with the Divine that I've gotten to know myself, and therefore I like myself. How do you get to know someone, you have to hang out with them. If you're distracted by people pleasing, trying to shrink yourself in a group that you're tolerated and not celebrated, hanging around in relationships that aren't serving you, no wonder. You don't like yourself, you don't even know who you are, and you hang around with people who make you feel terrible because they don't know who they are. It's a game of projection and it's miserable. God will do this funny thing that does not feel funny at all, but he separates us and creates these isolation seasons to allow us to build ourselves.
Speaker 2: Up, chosen ones.
Speaker 3: Always having a season of isolation, usually multiple. It's not one, it's many. And it's during these times that you can refine yourself, that you can learn who am I, What do I want? What brings me joy, what does not bring me joy? What do I want to invite more into my life? And what do I want to expel? Seasons of isolation are not always emotionally the easiest, but they are what is going.
Speaker 2: To build you to be the person that you want to be.
Speaker 3: If I didn't have seasons of isolation where I was reading and re searching and learning how to use my own energy, learning yoga, understanding what I wanted to.
Speaker 2: Do with my life.
Speaker 3: Then I couldn't get here if I allowed myself to be distracted by friends who were actually not nice to me, I wouldn't be here. If I allowed myself to stay in a relationship that wasn't serving me, I wouldn't be here Because those people in your life.
Speaker 2: They do distract you.
Speaker 3: You're so consumed with are they happy? Are they enjoying me in their life?
Speaker 2: How are they feeling? What are they doing that you do ignore your own process, progress and purpose.
Speaker 3: In the isolation season, it allowed me to be extreme. I had all of this time to just learn, to read all of the books, to listen to all the podcasts, to do all the meditations. I'll always be learning, always be growing. That's not to discount that, but it is to say that season afforded me time and space to be extreme, to get extreme results. When I walk into a room, I'm able to be confident because I know myself. I know what I believe about politics, I know what I believe about religion, I know what I believe about spirituality. The universe, energetic law, myself, others, projections, programs.
Speaker 2: I know exactly what I believe, I know what I think, and I have an opinion.
Speaker 3: I am a formed individual because I've taken the time to form and mold myself. I'm a formed individual because I don't rely on mere mortals to give me validation or hope or security.
Speaker 2: I plug into God, Divinity.
Speaker 3: That's my bank, that is my source, not human beings.
Speaker 2: On planet Earth.
Speaker 3: I've taken the time to shift my belief system, to shift where I am energetically. And I know that I've been through seasons of isolation. I know how depressed I've been. I know how anxious I've been, and I know I can get myself out of there, because if I got myself there, I also have the power to remove myself from there.
Speaker 2: These seasons build you.
Speaker 3: What's breaking you is allowing you to build a new version of you. The worst things come to place so you can build the highest version of yourself.
Speaker 2: These are how the energetic laws work for you.
Speaker 3: Being extreme not only allows for extremely successful results, but it allows.
Speaker 2: You to get to know you.
Speaker 3: Being extreme opens up that upper limit problem that we were talking about before you no longer cap yourself well, I don't want to trigger anyone.
Speaker 2: I hope I trigger you.
Speaker 4: Good.
Speaker 2: Good, Let the light in.
Speaker 3: Learn something about yourself, heal that wound. What are you doing walking around with a million energetic wounds on you?
Speaker 2: Heal them? Taking time to build yourself up, to be extreme, to not just dabble.
Speaker 3: In yoga or reading or writings, but to really go in research, learn, read textbook that allows you.
Speaker 2: To attract greatness.
Speaker 3: The more extreme you are, the more extreme results you're going to get. If you're not getting extreme results out there, you're not getting the abundance you want, the opportunities you want, the people you want. Law of correspondence as above, so below. Your external world is always going to be a reflection of your internal one. Dig your heels in, go harder, go deeper, learn more, get smarter, get wiser, get hotter, get wealthier, get healthier. Whatever it is you want, But go into it and don't have this feeling of oh I might fail.
Speaker 2: Who cares? Do it again?
Speaker 3: And try again, and try again and try again. I don't even believe in failure. It's not even real. Who cares what it looks like?
Speaker 1: Just do it?
Speaker 2: There is something that we need to talk about.
Speaker 3: When you're extreme, as I said, you're going to attract extreme.
Speaker 2: We can't forget about the law polarity though.
Speaker 3: So as much of love that you're going to attract, as much fans as you're going to attract lovers, you're.
Speaker 2: Also going to attract the stalkers and the haters of the world.
Speaker 3: The brighter your light, the brighter individuals you will attract, but also the darker, shadowy people you're going to attract too. Because all the laws are not only playing around with your energy, they have an interplay with one another. The law of vibration states that you're going to attract like vibrational people, things, opportunities because like vibrational energies go towards one another.
Speaker 2: But you can't forget to also integrate.
Speaker 3: The law polarity, which is that, yes, you will attract like vibration, and you're also going to attract the exact opposite. The lighter you become, you will attract lighter people, places, opportunities, you're also going to attract lower Now what do you do when that happens? You set boundaries, You say no, you walk away. When I was out and about this weekend. This individual would not stop poking me about Jesus, religion, all of that stuff, and I blatantly said exactly what I believed. I'm not here to convince anyone. I wasn't trying to convince him. I was just responding exactly how I would respond. I saw the situation for what it was. I know that this is someone who is just in a dark, shadowy place, who's starving for my light. And really Jesus is light and the divines love, and they saw me as a channel for that. I know that another person who is let's just call them normal or demure, is not going to attract that conversation or that person.
Speaker 2: I do though.
Speaker 3: I was in an airport a couple of weeks ago, and of course I lock eyes with a man who I could tell he was obviously upset about something, and my mouthed.
Speaker 2: To him, are you okay? And he starts hysterically crying. So I walk over.
Speaker 3: There's a death in his family, and we had a conversation and I told him about some books that he should look into, and we talked about energy.
Speaker 2: And then I went on my plane. I know that me being extreme and loud and proud and powerful.
Speaker 3: I'm going to attract amazing, powerful, beautiful light beings on this planet. I'm also going to attract the darker energies. It's not really about that. It's up to me to respond in accordance with my light and not get sucked into lower vibrational energy. Just as positive energy wants to expand, so does lower vibrational energy. It is only at the bottom, not at the top. And that's why misery loves company, and those people will try to pull you down. All you need to do is say no, have a boundary, and walk away when it becomes too much. This weekend, when I was out, I walked away. I said, I'm not doing this anymore because we're not getting anywhere, and I don't feel like convincing you because that's not what I was put on this planet to do.
Speaker 2: So I walked away. That's it.
Speaker 3: Being attacked, whether it's by the mean girl at school or spiritually, is a sign that you are important enough, powerful enough to be a target. It's a good sign there's something about you that is catching other people's attention. And think about the word attention. It's at tension. The most famous people attract polarities of lovers and haters, think Kim Kardashian. They attract the polarities of energies. They're having so much attention because they create at tension. Break apart the word attention at tension. The more powerful you become energetically, the more polarity you will attract, and the more attention attention you're going to receive. This is a sign of spiritual growth and significance on the physical plane and the spiritual plane. I had someone the other day comment on one of my videos, I'm not going to believe anything you say spiritually because of how you look.
Speaker 2: Oh my bad.
Speaker 3: I didn't know I how to look like a hag in the woods. For you to take what I said seriously, I'll remember that next time.
Speaker 2: Not this is what I like to look like. Maybe it's extreme to you. I love being extreme.
Speaker 3: What I say might be extreme to you. Well, that's what's being channeled, So that's what will be stated. That sentiment of I'm not going to believe you because.
Speaker 2: Of what you look like.
Speaker 3: Look at how that creates attention attention, she commpted. She engaged, because I'm not afraid to be extreme in what I look like because this is how I like to present myself, and I'm not afraid to be extreme in what I say. That's why it grabs people by the ear, because it's resonating with them because it's real.
Speaker 2: It's just real.
Speaker 3: Authenticity is the highest vibration, along with love and gratitude that you can exist within. Being authentic is extreme in a society that teaches you to be demure. I want to introduce the belief system of Pronoia. It's the opposite of paranoid. Paranoid you're always looking over your shoulder, what's going to go wrong. Pronoia is a belief that the universe is always conspiring in your favor. I don't want you to just be extreme in what you read, or how much time you spend in meditation or your workout, or what you put into your vessel. I also want you to be extreme in what you allow and what you ask for. The higher your standard, the less bs you have to accept from others, The more you ask for from the electromagnetic field we reside in, the more you're going to get. The squeaky wheel gets the grease, push past the limited experiences you've had previously, and instead ask yourself, what's my ideal life look like? Okay, universe, give it to me. Electromagnetic field, activate timeline.
Speaker 2: Open up to me. Be extreme, ask for more. What's the worst that can happen?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 2: Get it or something better?
Speaker 3: Wow, it's almost like the universe is conspiring in your favor. Would you look at that? Hmm?
Speaker 2: Interesting? Weird? Ask for more.
Speaker 3: Be extreme in what you allow, only allowing the best, and be extreme in what you ask for. This really is an energetic game, and those willing to be risky enough to ask for more get more. I know we've been talking about extremes, and I feel that a natural response would be well. Balance is a huge thing, and I'm in my soft girl era and the doo the middle way. You can work with polarity and the Tao even when being extreme. I do extreme reading, extreme workouts. I'm extremely picky about the food I put into my vessel. I'm extremely picky about the people I allow myself to be around. I'm extremely hard working, I also extremely rest If you go really far in one direction, you also have to go far in the opposite.
Speaker 2: So if I am extremely.
Speaker 3: Hard working making a podcast, making another book, creating another course, having clients, I also have to make sure I'm carving out time for extreme rest.
Speaker 2: This will allow you to get more results and have balance and have the daw Well. I don't like mediocrity. I don't think I came all the way down to planet Earth to just have a mediocre life. What that sounds literally disgusting.
Speaker 3: There are some people who they do just want that because that's what they incarnated onto planet Earth for I'm not talking to those people. If you've aligned with this podcast, it's because you need to hear these words.
Speaker 2: You're not that person. You want more, And if you don't know that yet, it's.
Speaker 3: Because there's fears that are keeping you veiled from your true power. How can we embrace our extremes? We cannot fall prey to body bouncing. Body bouncing is something I talk about in my book Show Up as Her. When we are so hyper vigilant on how other people are perceiving us, that is our soul, our spirit, if you will, our perception, our awareness, jumping out of our body and going into theirs. Not only do we become really stressed out in our sympathetic nervous system, worrying about.
Speaker 2: How are they perceiving me. Do they like me? Do they think I'm hot?
Speaker 3: Whatever it may be, we are shrinking our org field, which makes us repellent and less attractive energetically. I want you, when you're out to practice deprogramming body bouncing. When you're out, you're gonna work with your divine feminine energy to recenter. And I want you to ask yourself grounding questions, questions that are gonna take your spirit out of that other person's body and put it back into yours. And what you're gonna ask yourself is questions that have to do with your senses. Your senses will ground your spirit back in your own body. Whenever you hear a loud noise, there's a reason we jump like this.
Speaker 2: That is our spirit jumping back into our body. Ohoh, I'm in the present moment again. Where was i?
Speaker 1: Ah?
Speaker 3: Ask yourself questions. What am I sensing right now? Who am I talking to? Am I enjoying myself? What do I feel right now? What am I touching? What am I tasting?
Speaker 2: What am I hearing? What am I seeing?
Speaker 3: Take a second to take a sip of your drink? How does this feel on my body right now? Recenter through your senses. You can't be extremely you when you're extremely focused on how other people are perceiving you. One of my favorite ways to get back into my own body is something again I talk about this and show up as her so you can get the book in the show notes. I like to activate something I call messy makeup mode. I noticed that when I would go out and just dance my psychotic butt off, that.
Speaker 2: Is when the most people would come up to me. I did not look my best. That is not me hating on myself, but my mascour was dripping. I looked like I walked out of a shower. I was sweating. I with messy, Hello, MESSI makeup mode, the makeup is everywhere, foundation, Who is she? Do we even know her anymore?
Speaker 3: Just melted off me like a candle. That is when the most people would come up to me. And I reverse engineered this, and I understand why. When I'm in messy makeup mode, just dancing my butt off, I'm so in my own body. I don't care what it looks like because my real intention is just for me to enjoy myself. My intention is to have fun in my own skin. My intention is I am going to enjoy my life because my fun is my responsibility. When you dance for yourself, your or fields expands big aura energy and it pulls people in. You magnetize yourself when you focus on you having fun and messy makeup mode is how I have fun. I don't care about what Brad or Brittany is saying, because I'm enjoying my own life. I'm embracing my body, my sexuality, my divine feminine energy, and I'm letting the energy move through me. I'm enjoying the music, enjoying my life. And when you have that real joy within yourself and your extreme and you're dancing your bolds, you don't care. That attracts people towards you. You being extremely authentic, whether it's dancing however you want, saying what it is that's true to you, showing up how you wish, showing up as her Hello, that is what attracts people to you. Instead of you focusing out there and your oric fields completely constricting, You're focusing on yourself, which has the opposite effect on the.
Speaker 2: Aura and it expands it.
Speaker 3: Big aura energy is so magnetic because it's extreme.
Speaker 2: It's extreme.
Speaker 3: You're extremely focused on you extremely passionate, having extreme fun, and you're extremely present in the moment, extreme presence and having extreme responsibility. That your fun is your responsibility. Oof, prepare for everyone.
Speaker 2: To be obsessed with you, because they will. You being extreme in how you live your life, You're going to get extreme results. Elon Musk knows this. Kim Kardashian knows this.
Speaker 3: All of these people who are highly successful are all highly extreme.
Speaker 2: Do not let these people convince you that being demure and being in the middle is going to get you the results that you want. It won't.
Speaker 3: I used to think that me not being balanced was a weakness, but I now see it as my strength. Me being extreme has allowed me to build my own business, has allowed me to channel great content, has allowed me to get a book deal, allowed me to attract my tribe on the internet. I know a lot of people who started out with me and who aren't doing what they were doing when we started together because.
Speaker 2: They're not extreme individuals. They're just not.
Speaker 3: Their north star was keeping this balanced mentality, and mine was I'm gonna do everything I have to do in order to get what it is I want, which is an extreme personality type. And I used to think that would be my weakness. But I've now learned that balance comes in many different shapes and forms. I'm not balanced in the way these other people are balanced. They will when it hits a certain time put their computer away. I'll stay up till four am. However, I learned a new definition of balance, and that is, if I'm extreme in my working, I have to be extreme in my rest If I'm extreme in my beliefs, I have to also understand I'm going to attract extreme results in people, extreme responses. If I'm extreme in how I show up, it's going to attract extreme polarities. People are gonna love it and people are going to hate it. I thought that balance was, oh it's five pm, put things away.
Speaker 2: Da da da da da da. That is not how I balance.
Speaker 3: My balance is I'm going all the way this way, and the pendulum will swing in the opposite, equal direction. And now I'm going all the way that way, and that's what works for me, and I believe it's brought me the success that I've had thus far.
Speaker 2: And we're only going to keep going.
Speaker 3: So if you want to join along and stay for the ride and learn with me, then keep listening.
Speaker 2: To that pitch is positive. I love you so much.
Speaker 3: If you're enjoying this podcast, be sure to leave a positive review on Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you want to learn more about body bouncing and Messy Makeup Mode, different ways to activate magnetic energy, get your copy of Show Up as Her, and if you want a one on one session with me, dm me on Instagram at Babin with CC.
Speaker 4: I love you so much, energy, kids asked me.
Speaker 1: Kids as me, mhm