Speaker 1: Neat Advice, Taco Bub to the Rescue, Tiper ask Taco Bub on one O one one wj r R.
Speaker 2: We are Orlando's rock station. The Life Coach segment brought to you this morning by uh Rock, Freedom and Fireworks.
Speaker 1: Uh huh are you coming out to that Title'll see I'm trying to adjust some schedules. So that's what you got. Guys, Gonna ask you what you had for the Fourth of July. There Red Well, we wet the HAPs as they used to say.
Speaker 2: We get a jump on things with the City of Longwood each year. Their celebration is going to be this Saturday. It starts at five in the afternoon at Ryder Park there in Longwood, off four thirty four.
Speaker 1: I had a formal invite from the mayor of Longwood. Reached out to Hunter and asked, I'm trying to adjust some things. Think he said, there's music, there's obviously fireworks. He said, there's food, there's drink. Yeah, free events, free to get in. Man looking dapper is always good to see you. Thank you got the esports coat and shorts on. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Video to show off your you know, your just perfection attire is what we call it at all levels of flowing right now at the JR Facebook Live there.
Speaker 1: So join us on there if you want. Let's get right to the questions. I'm not a religious guy, lsee, so I need to confess to somebody. Why not you all? I spit at someone that didn't put their shopping cart back in the cart bin, and in hindsight I feel a little bit guilty. Now I've said it before that two wrongs don't make it right, correct, But in this case it might make a left as in left hook if you ever run into this person again. No matter how much you get upset about something you it's just like driving a car. You have to use the mentality you don't spit at somebody over that. That's their business. You know, you're lucky it didn't get shot.
Speaker 2: Although, to be fair, and I can speak as a reformed not put her backer. There is room for improvement on that side from that person who made that horrible social transgression. They're not putting the shopping cart back, yeah, but should they be spat upon? That's extreme. That is an ext extreme reaction, I believe. Come on, yeah, no, you're right.
Speaker 1: You could end your own life over somebody else's shopping guard. Come on, man, you like that new phrase I made up? Was that yours? Yeah? Just under night? We're talking about it. Wow? And I didn't tell you I had a little vacation with your radio partner that Bob did. Yeah, I didn't know.
Speaker 2: You two knew each other for whatever reason?
Speaker 1: Who went to South Carolina for the weekend.
Speaker 2: He hadn't mentioned anything to me. This is just getting weird at this point. Now.
Speaker 1: I understand some would say why would you be on the twenty fifth anniversary of him and his wife? But I had he got it to make it through a relationship like that. That poor lady needs some sort of life coach or counselor ye see, it's.
Speaker 2: The wife who who got you into the mix, so things would maybe run a little.
Speaker 1: Bit yeah smooth, or bring both personalities together. Yeah, because.
Speaker 2: I don't see you just going to South Carolina of your own.
Speaker 1: They're there to help. I mean, that guy's a little wide open. You know.
Speaker 2: Some would say he's a little much, right, I heard you get Yeah. Well I also heard that you used to make firecracker runs to South Carolina back when laws were more stringent. Oh yeah, that and sig runs north Carolina had the Carolina Discovery.
Speaker 1: I just went I started north to south. I went south of the border and not Mexico. Uh, Larry here and they need your help, life, I need your advice, life coach. I've been a landscaper here in Florida for a few decades, and with the hotter than normal tempts over the last few summers, I'm throwing in the towel. Larry the landscaper, What do you suggest I do? Is my next career path? Only need to work ten more years till I can retire to get it. He cooks your brain, probably more than that ounce of weed you're smoking a week out there, Layer, h I figured it out like this. That's so hard to get motivated in that. Yeah, I figure it like this. You probably have endscaping humor ever a few decades. You probably have a good client list, so you can sell that, make extra money. Sell all your equipment right if you're changing, but don't sell at all. Save some of it, because we're going to open up a new business for you, Layer. We're calling it Larry's Landscaping two. Right, You think about all those women that been at home while Larry and his crew are out there mowing and they see his tan skin right, and they go wow. And he's pretty muscular from working the edge of all this time. Larry's Landscaping two is gonna be indoor bud because you're doing a different form of landscaping. Little waxing service, no waxing. No, you're using your your landscaping tools. It's a play on words. You can use the landscaping tools on the bit on the different type of bush, you know, give it a little trim unintended. This is gonna be cutting edge. I can go on all.
Speaker 2: Day, so sure i'd advocate using steel products on the uh other regions.
Speaker 1: You're gonna be fine. You just you gotta be positive, Larry with this whole thing, Okay, wipe out the hedges. You're like, you're like the Edward scissor hands of the manscaping. Landscaping. Yeah, not manscaping. I don't know if you want to go there, but you can do it. Man, weed, whack it down, you know, just like those those driveway weeds that you get right down if you get one that wants to go, you know, baldy. Just like the weed in the driveway that you get down to the nub right before you round up move this concrete. Yes, well, but don't use round up because there's like lawsuits about that in certain states. God, why wear hoodies with shorts in Florida, life coach? Why it's Florida, it's hot. I don't wear hoodies with shorts. This is a sports coach. Oh, they think you're wearing a hoodie. I don't. I'm guessing. Or they're talking about kids, so I mean, of course teens do that. I don't really get it either, but I don't get teens. That's why I don't counsel kids, whether it's teens, tweens, or kids in general. You gotta wait until they're firing on all cylinders, till they're a little bit, you know, like nineteen above eighteen. You know, around seventeen they're good, But wait until the hormones balance out. The monthly visit stop because sure the cylinders are all firing right now, but they're firing all over the place. It's like an engine that has you know, like bad spark plugs. You're gonna throw a rod pretty soon, right Just anyway, That's why I a'll counsel teams.
Speaker 2: Although I do see somewhere room in the fashion world to introduce a sports coat hoodie combo.
Speaker 1: That would be big, would be kind of cutting edge, just like Larry's landscaping short too sure that would actually probably sell sad sports coade hoodie. Look at this, I'm casual street. This new employe that I have, he's got his jeans around his butt, his cat and his hoodie sports code.
Speaker 2: All right, Life coach, if that ever were to take off, we are on the record. We right Wednesday, June twenty fifth, five in till late Pat mentioned it first. They are on the record with that creation.
Speaker 1: I see a bunch of different questions coming into two two five, two six. Don't worry if we don't get to these ones, we will get to them next week, probably, Life Coach. AC of my truck finally stop blowing. Holy I was getting late, ACM my truck finally stopped blowing cold, just in time for summer. All caps help sign hot MF or first off, easy on the language. There, I picked up on something you said. It finally stopped working. Correct. Load that chuck cup with free on and then go trade it in on a new truck. You can find zero percent interest financing a certain places. I've seen it for vehicles, right, so you load it up with free on, roll it on in there. It's done. You're getting a great deal.
Speaker 2: And just do you to get that one where the used car guy gets or the car guy gets in there, turns it on, puts his hand in front of the vent.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's bowling. Cough, check it off. We're good boss man. For anybody complaining about the you know the ozone layer. Oh my god, you too. If you to load the truck with free on, that's just gonna go up and make mother Nature cry. And it's gonna do this. Okay. So the guy wipes out a few seedling trees big. The glacier's already melted. I've seen the water sold in convenience stores. They have glacier water. All right. You have you see hunter at the window.
Speaker 2: You have worked wonders.
Speaker 1: This morning's life coach. That's oh my god. Alright. Maybe we'll see you Saturday. Perhaps, Yeah, I think I might head out there. It's a little warm for a sports code, but sports code hoodie, that's it all right, un I'm coming Lynchin Taco on demand downloady I heartway you out all right?
Speaker 2: The life coaches