Speaker 1: Oh, Fred of fsor.
Speaker 2: NOD, Hello, and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy, and my name's Jonathan.
Speaker 3: I'm Jacob.
Speaker 2: Jacob wanted to bring up the idea of suicide PAWD. This ought to be interesting, sir.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just say, everybody's out there, you know, everybody listening. Listen, the election's over, okay, And I understand that a little less than half of the country is really upset right now, and all right, cool, And suicides allegedly or allegedly suicides do, in fact tend to spike around big events like that, a big election, the most important election America's ever had. I could understand if they did take a uptick. And I hope they don't. I really really hope they don't. But I mean, especially around the holiday season. That's another time when they go up on the uptick. It's crazy. But the suicide pod, we've talked about it on the show before. I had never really really really looked at it. I didn't know there was a country that already did it. And I knew there was one girl a couple of year girl, excuse me, lady, A woman a couple of years ago. That was the first patient and all of that. But like before we talk about her, before we talk about the suicide pods, and before we talk about the controversy around her, because man, there's new information coming out that I just stumbled upon, like, for instance, the fact that she had strangulation marks around her neck. How did she get hand marks around her neck if she was in a suicide pod? But don't worry, we will be getting there. But first things first. You know, I understand that everybody has their own way that they'd like to go out right, everybody has, at least hopefully everybody has a plan of what would happen to your remains, to your body? Would you want to be cremated? Would you want to be buried? Do you know what you want to do? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I want I want the Viking send off?
Speaker 3: Bro. Yeah, yeah, I think that actually just got made legal in this state.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Put me in a put me in a wooden boat, sail me out, you know, about one hundred yards, and strike me with a fiery arrow. Let me just be fish food.
Speaker 3: See I to do that same thing, but maybe a wooden piro fill it a gasoline, make it a Cajun Viking send off. Somebody hit me with that compound bow right as it should be done, and uh, you know, why not? Why not? And if it's like oh because uh what if that body doesn't burn all the way and it washes somewhere else and it's a whole okay, then do it and like my family pond or some shit like, it's okay, it's okay.
Speaker 2: My thing is is that if I mean, I know we we kind of are at odds on the whole reincarnation thing, but not even that, but just the cycle of life itself, right, Like, yeah, I feel like if you burn yourself to ash, what are you contributing to the cycle of life? You know what I mean? Like you're not feeding any any bugs or any animals or any fish.
Speaker 3: Or anything like that. That ash is nutrients for the plant life? Oh is it? Oh? Yeah, that's that's what how you do? Uh? Like you ever seen control burnings of fields? Yeah, that's so that it puts the nitrates back into the soil that uh ash from the fire. They will till it up up and it revitalizes the soil itself.
Speaker 2: Bro Okay, I'll be soil food. I guess that's okay too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the circle of life that goes into the plants, the plant goes into the animals. And that's yeah, bro, all the way of perpetuating, as the Bible says, ashes to ashes and dust to dust. So whether you go into the ground in a box and you'll get decomposed back into the dirt, or whether you go into the ash form and you get decomposed back into the dirt. This carbon based flesh suit is.
Speaker 2: Only that, you know, I mean to be honest, Like if a Viking sendoff is too expensive, you know, I don't know what my situation is going to be wheneverm whatever age that may be, Dump me in a swamp and make me gator food. Dude, I really don't care about what happens to my body whenever I die.
Speaker 3: Well, so looking at this whole suicide pod thing, which further record, I'm with you. I want to do the Viking burial. For a long time it was illegal to do something like that in this state. Just found out it's legal. It's either that or the firework thing. And I told you about that before. That company they'll put your ashes in fireworks also tight. It is pretty tight. And I found out that they're there's another company that will make those like shape charges to where like they'll go up in the air and make shapes and designs and patterns and shit. And I have a list of who is getting what shape, and it will be like pretty much my final word to them. Some will be kind, some will not. Everybody deserves to have that last that last little ha.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: Also, one of them's getting shot over DC. It is in fact going to be a giant green dick. It will be a green weenie. That's a whole thing either way either way. So I started looking around because I know that I have friends of mine that have taken like their family members ashes and they've turned into diamonds, they've turned into jewelry. I know my grandmother keeps a little a little glass vial of one of you know, one of her ex husband's ashes, And my grandmother, I love it or death, but she's wild, you know. But I actually have a buddy of mine that I've heard with and he's no longer with us. He also it was an accidental OD but it was a suicide. Nonetheless, his mom sent me it was a shellcasing with some of his ashes in it, which I don't know for but like it was dope. I love to death. Yeah, God, I was there the day he broke his back. As a matter of fact, it was it was actually kind of crazy how that all played out. But uh, anyway, anyway, so I started looking at what are the new trending ways of how people want to dispose of their bodies and all these things, because looking at the suicide pod, it doesn't like it doesn't like, you know, mince meet them or or char them. It just kind of they go to sleep. They go sleep.
Speaker 2: That's what is it? An injection?
Speaker 3: Uh well for the sleep pod that I'm talking about, the Sarco one anyway, it's actually like they just kind of fill it with inert air until you like slowly go to sleep, kind of like the whole uh park your car in the garage at the window cracked and just run the exhaust until you pass out.
Speaker 2: Oh so you're you're fading in your sleep. Then it's not like suffocating.
Speaker 3: No, it's peaceful. It's very peaceful. You pretty much just go to sleep and never wake up. But all right, yeah, before we do that, before we do that, this one was a different one for me. Bro I need to go ahead and share the screen and uh, Jonathan. If anybody would like to see what we are doing rather than just hear what we are doing, tell them where they can go.
Speaker 2: You can come to patreon dot com slash Cult the Conspiracy Podcast. That link is down in the show notes below. Every single Tuesday night, if you are new to the show, we go live for our Third Eye All the Way Open Tier and it's a great time. It's family time, it's cult family. We all we get in.
Speaker 3: It's really a.
Speaker 2: Smorgas board of conspiracies the entire night. And you know, we've grown really attached to all the good Cult members that are there with us every Tuesday night. We really look forward to it. It's like a little party, you know, a little conspiracy party. It's great. So we really have grown to love that and appreciate that, and that is the best way to be able to support the show. And another great thing about joining on Patreon, you don't necessarily even need to join the Third Eye All the Way Open Tier to get absolutely commercial free shows along with the video. So if you want to see our faces, a guest faces, all the articles that we pull up, everything, it's a If you're more of a visual person than Patreon is the place to go. And also, like I said, best way to support us, so we appreciate all of y'all who already.
Speaker 3: Have And again no commercials, which it is also just fucking great. Yes, it is all right. So now let's go ahead and read health news. Floor Rida. Okay, that flow rider gotta speak on it. The ultimate green burial, human composting lets you replenish the earth after death. Yeah, this is for anybody who's just listening. It's pretty much a steel coffin. They got. They got the pall bear things on the sides, dude, and some sort of a death strow with some sort of a bush of lavender on him, and they're getting ready to make that dude. You know, mulch, I suppose let's go ahead and read about it.
Speaker 2: When Dennis Cunningham was diagnosed with terminal cancer, he wanted his death to reflect the values that he lived by. As a civil rights lawyer, Cunningham defended the Black panthers, the AIDS protesters, and later environmental activists from Earth First. He was a profound environment in environmentalist, said his son Joe. In his spare time, Cunningham built sculptures out of driftwood, bottle caps, and rusted car parts in his backyard studio in San Francisco. He wanted his body to be part of the same cycle of decay and regeneration. He instructed his kids to have him composted after he died. It was totally in keeping with who he was, to not make waste, but to use waste, said his daughter to Cunningham. He being wait to Cunningham, being turned into soil and spread onto the forest floor to fertilize new trees was much more appealing than being burned to ash or entombed in a concrete vault underground. A growing number of Americans are likewise eager to see more environmentally friendly alternatives to conventional burial and cremation. Human composting is the latest option, but not everywhere or even in most states. When Cunningham died on March fifth, twenty twenty two, at his son's house in La it wasn't an option. There's it's literally illegal to compost a body in the state of California, said his son. We had to transport his body from California to Washington to do this. Seven states of legalized human composting to date, including Washington, Oregon, Colorado, Nevada, Vermont, and New York. It took California lawmakers three tries to pass a law to do the same, but it won't take effect until twenty twenty seven. Opposition has mainly come from religious institutions that consider human composting undignified, in which and which highlight the scarcity of research proving the practice is safe and environmentally beneficial. Lawmakers have championed the legislation, nonetheless, arguing that a natural process of decomposition is inherently better than burning fossil fuels for cremation, harvesting rainforest mahogany to make coffins, or spraying pesticides across cemetery lawns.
Speaker 3: All right, so right off the top, I don't see a religious issue with that being what someone does with their body. I could see how certain religious people would take issue with that. Fine, fine, But like I don't.
Speaker 2: Really, I don't know if I understand what is going on here. You're just trying to be made into compass. So what are you mulched and then just thrown out into the yard.
Speaker 3: Pretty much mulched and mixed with other dirt and top soil. And then bagged up and then spread as you see fit.
Speaker 2: I don't see how that is. I mean, so the Bible says only you can be buried or cremated. Is that what the argument is?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Okay? And you know what this is another one where it just said religious, it didn't say which religion. Doesn't necessarily mean it was Christian. But let's be honest. It was in America, so probably more than likely Christian. But okay, it depends on which denomination and also which type of interpretation you're reading within it. Perfect example, I got two Catholics that I know very personally. One of them thinks your soul leaves your body, and when you get to heaven, you don't have your body. It doesn't look like you. It's your soul is kind of a you know, ectoplasm style interdimensional figure. It's not. This isn't what you'll look like when standing before God. He believes that right. The other and he wants to be cremated by the way that just throwing it out. The other says, if I get cremated, why would I make it harder for God to put me back together when I stand before him?
Speaker 2: Oh my God, and.
Speaker 3: I'm like, wait, what do you mean, Well, like, you know, we'll look like us when we get there. I'm like, where does it say that. He's like, oh, no, it's in there. But blah blah blah, both of them reading from the same Catholic Bible, having very different thoughts about what happens to you after you die.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I I I don't know. I kind of just figured that maybe we would be like a ghost body or something.
Speaker 3: I don't believe we'll have bodies. But again, there's so many different things to think about on this. But and when I talk to this guy, I was like, wait, so you think that when you die, God's gonna take that body with you? And like, if you die when you're eighty, you get to Heaven at eighty, If you die at twelve, you go to you know, your body is a twelve year old, like you all of that. And so if somebody gets creamated, do you think God is going to like atomically piece that person back together so he can have a conversation with them? He's like, well yeah, of course. I'm like, oh, so okay.
Speaker 2: All right, Well that's actually an interesting conversation as far as what are being our soul or whatever looks like whenever we die. I mean, I know it's a little off topic as to what we're talking about, but so you.
Speaker 3: Were talking about death in general, so it's in the same ballpark now.
Speaker 2: So I mean, when whenever we die, you think we go up as like just energy form that is translucent and you can't see anything or what.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I'm gonna be very very honest with you and I we could hype hypothetical and dream on this topic for the end of time, and I think it's worth doing for sure. I don't know if it is like a ectoplasm light force. I don't know if it's literally a wind vapor and like you're out there just floating through the air vent. I don't know if you snap consciousness to a different dimension. There's so many ways that you could split that in all of this, I think all are equally possible. But this, this skin, suit, this beard, this these nails, this skin, all of that that's gone that belongs to the earth. You know, what made from this earth, and it belongs to the earth.
Speaker 2: What's interesting is is now that I think about it, all right, well, essentially, like if you're of the of the peace of mind that I guess. I think we both agree on this because and this is oftentimes the argument that is brought up for abortion. But you know that as soon as the as soon as the sperm attaches to the there's a little jolt of light.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, that's probably what we are when we die, you know. I think it's something very similar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, something like that. Yeah, we're just a little piece of light.
Speaker 3: And that's the thing. What is the soul? What consists of our spirit? I you know, the theories can go on and on for forever, but or some people believe the energy of some type.
Speaker 2: Yes, sure, yeah I think so. But then you got the fucking people that just like and I don't mean to hate on people like this. I mean, you're, you know, welcome to your own belief or whatever, but some people just believe it's just dark and there's nothingness and there it's not that there isn't it's not that there's nothingness, it's that the lights are totally out and there is no more after this, which that's got to be a shitty way to think about what's happening after this life, dude.
Speaker 3: It's very nihilistic, and some people find their peace in nihilism. I can't like the the very thought of it goes against my logic, Like I it doesn't make sense to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it just makes this whole existence pointless.
Speaker 3: Like even take away religion, take away philosophy, take away whatever, whether you think that this is all by accident but from a divine creator, all a fucking simulation and we're in some Aliens video game, Like what okay, fine take it to whatever level you want for all of this to happen, and then for that to just be for nothing goes against all of the laws of existence, Like that makes no sense there, It's not if there's something on the other side. It's literally a matter of what's on the other side. Yeah, I think that's all that can be.
Speaker 2: The probability that we exist after death, to me is like I can't even say that it's less than one hundred percent, you know what I'm saying, Like that's how my mind works, Like there's there is no way that this is all that it is.
Speaker 3: Right exactly, And so with that in mind, what somebody wants to do with their body, right, this flesh suit, this corpse once we die, this cadaver personally, who the fuck cares. I don't care. I think some people take it to some weird levels. And don't get me wrong, turning yourself into mulch, Like you could have just gotten cremated and scattered your ashes and it would have done the exact same fucking thing, but more direct injection into nature's nutrients box rather than but whatever, whatever, tomato tomato. Honestly, on this one, it's going back into the top soil through method A or method B. So who the fuck cares, right, But that's not what makes it weird to me. There is also reports of things going on in certain Asian countries not going to drop names where they have an insane amount of dead to get rid of, so they started getting creative. Now, there were some reports of some Soylent green type situations. They were mulching up their dead and turning it into some sort of protein and selling it back to their population. Uh that was I don't believe that to be a true thing. Yes, certain things for survival, right, like if a family is not like, seriously they're starving and you know, Donner party type shit. Sure I could understand that in the diarist of circumstances.
Speaker 2: No, dude, I'm starving to death before before I will starve to death happily before I eat a human bro Like, there's just I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying I would do it. I'm saying I would understand why somebody in a complete survival situation where they're like practically on the verge of being feral, would go to that level to see tomorrow.
Speaker 2: I get it right, right, But then you got to ask yourself, like, you know, what part are you gonna eat? It reminds me of it reminds me of the water Boy whenever Coach Klimb, mister Coach klin he asked Mama. He was like, what part of the snake do you think I'm about to eat? She goes, well, technically snakes don't really have parts, but if I had to guess, I would say his knee, which.
Speaker 3: Is actually pretty accurate when you think about it. Either, anywhere you cut up into a snake, you're getting the knee. But also like, there's no snake big enough to make steaks out of like that, Like, holy fucking maybe an Anda Khana has backstraps big enough to slice like that. But that was yeah, for the principle of the movie that was fucking hilarious. It was. But all right, but how the hell do we get on that topic. I don't know, I'm so lor no, but yeah, to that point, you would eat the you go off the where the most meat is so ass and thighs usually would be where people start. There's so many reports of people cannibalizing on naval ships from like back in the day, like the Moby Dick era, the East India Trading Company, and like that was just kind of a part of it. It was like expect it almost like if shit go sideways, like we're gonna eat each other, and that's just what it is.
Speaker 2: No, no way, yeah, no, I know, I'm aware that it was probably happening, but fuck that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, fuck that sailor's life. I know, the whole pirate's life seems super enticing, but a I get seasick, and b yo, there is a greater than zero percent chance that cannibalism is on the agenda every time you leave port. Yo, I'm fucking good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no way. Although they do say it tastes like a pig, yeah, because we eat the same trash.
Speaker 3: We Yeah, pigs and humans have the closest flesh. I think there's actually reasons why Abrahamic law prevents us from eating.
Speaker 2: Them hmm or two related.
Speaker 3: I think there's something to it. I don't know to what level, but like then you learned that people back in the day didn't know how to properly cure meat, and pork is one of those things that will fuck you up. And it was like, oh, for hygiene reasons, it makes sense. But anyway, neither here nor there. So back to the point, somebody wants to maltz their body, fine, it's whatever. But those countries that were molting those bodies, all those dead, come to find out they were mulching them, and they were trying to fertilize fields with them, and they tried passing it off that it was just soil again certain Southeast Asian countries. Now then you look at what states that they just named have already been doing this. Washington, Oregon, California's pushing the legislation. Why would these states be making it okay to turn our dead into mulch specifically, and like they're going as far as to try to make this a law.
Speaker 2: You know, I think that you got to put it in different terms to really think about how crazy it is, because I certainly wouldn't want to do that, like maulch in your body. That's I know that we're not attached to it, but I don't know it. Yeah, it just seems really weird. I mean, especially with knowing that you know, whenever you turn to ash it does basically the same thing. But think about it like this, like if you put your dog through a wood chipper, that would be inhumane, Like if it's dead, right, Like you would look at that like that is completely a.
Speaker 3: Dead dog through a wood chipper.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's essentially what they're doing.
Speaker 3: I don't I don't think i've ever it is it is, You're correct, I don't think I've ever actually thought of that. That mental image has never crossed my head before you Why would a Marine Corps fucked up days of dark humor? Like wow, throwing a dead dog into a wood chipper? That's that's like a cards against Humanity card right there, kind of.
Speaker 2: But it's almost like you wouldn't you would look at that as inhumane even after the dog as has passed, maybe it's even been a couple of days whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like I would see it as twisted.
Speaker 2: You would never do exactly twisted. And so why are humans different now if we're all just fucking meat suits?
Speaker 3: So apparently they're trying to do it, dude, And then with that a new kind of funeral business.
Speaker 2: Oh interesting. Cunningham ended up at Recomposts, a human composting facility in Seattle. Founder and CEO Katrina Spade said about fifteen percent of their clients are shipped from California and another fourteen percent from other states. Damn, most of their business coming from California. Yeah, that sounds about right.
Speaker 3: Nobody wants to fucking live there, dude.
Speaker 2: We pick them up at sea tax, she said, referring to Seattle Tacoma International Airport. Walking into the lobby of recompost feels like walking into a spa. Meditation music whispers from hidden speakers, Living art tapestries decorate the walls. Earthy green and yellow shades cover the windows. When the light comes through, we hope it reminds you of the forced light, Spade said, while walking through the gathering Space, a ceremonial room where families can hold services in rituals for their loved ones.
Speaker 3: So you could already tell that it's getting a certain vibe, right, Like I'm not doing that. I didn't, but you're already picturing it. Right.
Speaker 2: This sounds like the most California shit I've ever heard in my life.
Speaker 3: Like, bro, okay, this is These are the people making the woo woo community look bad. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, dude, It's like that's why you know you do this.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 2: You can't look at all the spiritual and all the woo woo people and group us together. I don't want to be associated with these kind of people, Like, that's not me. The same thing with the Satanists. Don't group me in with that. That's not me.
Speaker 3: For the longest time, I grouped you in with this type of woo woo. I'm so sorry. There was a good while there. It's been years. It's been years since I me and you had a good understanding of where we're actually at and like we're good. You and me are straight up on some things. But like for a good while there, I was like, bro, how hippie are you? Like, especially in the early days the first year of this pod for sure, and like, dude, I'm telling you, I've seen the light the wo woo community, quote unquote, the spiritual commun unity, the metaphysical community. Good god, is there such a spectrum?
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: It is not a monolithic community by any fucking means. I just met a billionaire spiritualist, and I've also met a spiritualist on that exact same vibe, exact same frequency and all that, all the shit that billionaire is saying the same shit as somebody who lives in a fucking a single wide right now. Like yo, it is. There is so many types of people on that spectrum. It's insane.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, dude. I feel like it's becoming more common personally, because at least I don't know if it's becoming more common or if it's just becoming more common to be comfortable to talk about that kind of stuff. Could be both.
Speaker 3: I suppose I think we're kind of in a second not a second Enlightenment, but kind of rights as an American society. I think we are on the precipice of a golden age and or our downfall, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I think it's more likely to the Golden age personally, I hope.
Speaker 3: So. I think that we have a lot, a lot of momentum in that direction right now, but it's still too early to call it. You know, it depends on how we move here in the next decade. But I think we're on the verge of some amazing things as a nation.
Speaker 2: It's just yeah, I'm optimistic as long as it's not fucked with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, honestly. And that's the point though. I think that with that comes a new way of thinking about all of these things, right, like quantum mechanics and quantum healing anything. Quantum is not something that only the academics are talking about. Regular average jos have that in their cultural zeitgeist over the last few years, specifically because of certain things, because of podcasts, because of certain people questioning scientific narratives, and like, this is a thing that is spanning the gap, you know what I mean. So it's not like a new religious movement, but it's almost like a subculture that's growing if you will.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, well. And also, if it wasn't for metaphysics, correct me if I'm wrong, we probably wouldn't know that there are at least what is it, eleven or thirteen dimensions? Right, Like that was discovered because of metaphysics.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, and I'm not discrediting metaphysics by any means. It's fascinating how they're using it help. We just learned how they're using it on ethernet cables to watch and monitor for security reasons. Like, dude, that was fucking wild.
Speaker 2: That is super cool, all right.
Speaker 3: Then on the other side of that, we got these people turning their bodies to malt stone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a little fucking weird. That seems a bit masochistic. Almost almost almost.
Speaker 3: But let's see here the science of human composting, because I'm actually kind of curious on that one as well. I thought the human pH because of our blood and are like stomach acids and shit, would not make good mulch. I I kind of didn't know. I thought that ash was the best way to mulch. But apparently there's some people. Let's see.
Speaker 2: The composting itself happens in a cavernous warehouse that Spade calls the greenhouse. She describes the smell as alternating between that of a grassy meadow after a rain and a barnyard. Inside the warehouse, thirty four white hexagonal cylinders, or individual vessels, are stacked up on top of each other, forming the shape of a beehive. When a new body comes in, the staff lays it, lays it inside one of the vessels on a bed of wood chips, on a bed of wood chips, alfalfa and straw. Spades said, then they cover it with more of the same. If you were alive, it would probably be a little itchy, Spade said.
Speaker 3: That's fucking weird. Why would you say that?
Speaker 2: I yeah, why, I don't get that now.
Speaker 3: Like a coffin salesman being like, if you were alive, well, you'd want to lay in this, like bro, bro.
Speaker 2: What Yeah? Yeah, some dracula shit there right. Microbes and bacteria go to work on the body, a natural process that generates heat, raising the temperature inside the vessel to one hundred and fifty degrees fahrenheit. Under Washington State regulations, this natural heat has to be sustained for three straight days to kill off any pathogens that might otherwise contaminate the soil.
Speaker 3: Okay, actually, look at that pod. That's kind of weird looking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it looks a little Nasa ish to me. Uh huh, seven or eight years I've been doing this, and still when I see that temperature spike, I think holy mackerel, Spade said, channeling her inner eighth grade science fair nerd. It just feels like some sort of miracle, even though it is nature.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's so, they're basically just letting the body decomposts within itself.
Speaker 2: I guess so. It says. The body stays in the vessel for about thirty to forty days every week or so. The staff wrote, rotate, it rotates it to let air through, and the body transforms and consolidates into a cubic yard of dark brown dirt enough to fill the bed of a pickup truck. Holy shit, that much.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: The staff removes any titanium hips or knees left over in the process, then grinds the bones down to sand and mixes them back in with the soil. The entire process takes about two months and costs about seven grand, more than the cost of cremation, but less than a full service conventional burial with cemetery plot, according to data collected by funeral Osity, a consumer website.
Speaker 3: Wow, I mean, that's not the worst alternative I've ever heard, but like, still, that's weird, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's still a weird practice.
Speaker 3: It's not as bad as what we thought. Like I thought wood chipper like legit, I thought that's what they were doing here. But I mean that actually doesn't sound too horrible.
Speaker 2: They're just letting its decompose.
Speaker 3: And I mean, who cares, right, it is your body and you're gone, so like whatever. But again, I think it's very interesting which states they're trying to make that legal in. Whenever they're trying to follow the precedence of you know, certain Southeastern Asian countries. It's just things to monitor.
Speaker 2: You know. I would actually like to say, that's really not as bad as I thought it was. Now, like like looking back to it, it's like, okay, well, I mean you're just letting it compost.
Speaker 3: Right, But what I'm saying is the composting of the body whatever. That's what I'm saying. If it's weird to you, fine, it's not something I would want to do. I like the ash idea better just me, But fine, it's do you right, But Washington, Oregon, California, and now New York. Now again, it's just interesting that like this isn't a thing in certain states, but it is in specific states, specific blue states. If you just want to look at the last election results, I just find it interesting.
Speaker 2: You know what that is? That is pretty cool? Like that picture of that guy standing next to that uh to that plant stand, It's like, you know, now that's pulling out my hard strings. Imagine like that's your grandma and you know, up pops a flower Like that's pretty sentimental if you think about it.
Speaker 3: I don't know how I would feel about that, honestly. I mean, you know, the flower popping out of Grandma, that'd be dope. But like to be planting ship up in up in Ma Ma, like I.
Speaker 2: Don't know, you're planting up in Ma Ma, Like Mama is like what what the fucking flowers are living off of?
Speaker 3: That's all I'm saying. I'm planting flowers inside of Ma Ma, like it up in her, like in her in her body.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Like that being said, I don't want to be the person that's, you know, burying the seeds in that compost. Though that sounds weird, that sounds fucking weird.
Speaker 3: Then that's my point. That's my point. It's like, Yo, if you're donating this soil to like some erosions somewhere in the state and like that's where it's good, then dope. Hell yeah, like, but some people would totally want to make a garden out of it. But again, like I'm not here to judge if that's like a thing that like yo, you and your grandma had like a huge gardening relationship, and like she would want this and like, you know, plant this specific type of flower in this because that was her favorite. Like if that's a thing, then, like I'm not here to judge. I'm just saying it's not a me thing. But why is it that New York again very blue states, are making it okay to mulch people. I find that to just be interesting a red flag, if you will, And that is what we do here at the Cult of Conspiracies, report the red flags.
Speaker 2: You know what, It just got me thinking because I'm somebody I keep a lot of plants in my house. You know, it's it helps clean the air and like those kind of plants, you know, and I got i don't know, probably seven or eight plants inside of my house and there are like all on winds, windowsills and shit, and so it's cool. But you know they that if you want your plants to grow healthy, that you got to talk to them nice. You know. Imagine you're sitting there talking to your fucking grandma.
Speaker 3: Come on, grandma, you can do it.
Speaker 2: Make this flower bloom. Baby.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying they did the studies. Death metal makes plants grow harder and stronger and bigger and faster. And so I also know that my grandmother loves rock and roll, So like, if that was to happen, I feel like that'd be a double down on it. So that would be dope.
Speaker 2: That is pretty cool. So anyway, the New York Governor Kathy Hochel hol Hochel on Saturday signed into law a bill legalizing the composting of human remains, one of a number of new so called green burial methods that are gaining popularity as people look for ecologically conscious alternatives to cremation or traditional burial in a coffin. New York is now the sixth state to legalize human composting, also known as terramation or natural organic reduction after death. Natural organic reduction, Yeah, that sounds about right. Washington became the first state to legalize the practice in twenty nineteen. To be clear, this does not mean people will be able to toss their deceased loved ones and into a backyard compost tumbler along with their discarded kitchen scraps and lawn trimmings. Human composting comprises placing someone's body into a reusable vessel or pod along with a biodegradable plant material like wood, chips, straw, and alfalfa. While the vessel was stored at a special facility, microbes and beneficial bacteria break down the body over a month, eventually producing a cubic yard of compost or twenty seven cubic feet. The compost can be then or can then be incorporated into outdoor land like a natural preserved cemetery, buried at a traditional cemetery, or yes used to amend, fertilize, or mulch a memorial garden.
Speaker 3: See here's the deal, bro they say, and by they I mean the all encompassing day, the they that run the polls, and the they that are in charge of shit. They are saying that we are running out of room to bury people, that we pretty much have too many cemeteries in this country, and that we need to start finding new ways to get rid of dead people, and we need to find ways of doing it really quickly, really cheaply, and we need to do it by a lot of them. They legalize this in twenty nineteen, right before COVID, and then again we see yeah yeah, yeah yeah. So just as I was saying, like all of this, this has nothing necessarily to do with the suicide pods, but as we were looking about things about death, about all of this, I just wanted to take a little second and talk about these other ways that our death is trying to be used for the quote unquote good. Although again I think there's a lot more to that story than what they were telling us.
Speaker 2: Although I'll say this, this wouldn't be my choice, but I would take this option over like a traditional burial, because if you do, if you look into that, dude, it is so expensive to buy the coffin and then the plot and you know, and God forbid, you want to be put up in like a one of the drawers, like the walls, oh, the mausoleum. Yeah yeah, Like that's even more expensive, I think, But I feel like this would be I would definitely take this over being buried in a coffin, for sure.
Speaker 3: I wish we had a New Orleans plot that's like the reusable one that like everybody's been buried in because once they turn the dust, they just get swept out to the back and it's all good. So like that same tomb will get used for like ten generations and shit, you know, I love that. I also add that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh, that would be sick. But you know, also keep in mind the little loophole as to never having your house taken away from you is to bury a family member in your backyard and the state nobody can ever legally take your house away from you, even if like you are so far behind on bills, it doesn't matter, like they it's legally your land. Now, if you bury a family member in your backyard, did you know that that's a federal law.
Speaker 3: I live in an hoa. If I pulled some shit like that, and I've already tried to wage war against these fuckers and they they they got my nuts and a vice. Once upon a time, if I tried to pull some slick shit like that, I've already like thought about putting a bat box in my backyard making it a federally protected land and that they could go fuck off with it, because I love bats and people hate them, but like whatever, But then I was like, no, no, because they're gonna be assholes because I live in Louisiana and somebody's gonna like smoke bomb my bat box whenever I'm like not home or something because people are dicks. So you can do the same to bury a family member in my yard, bro, that would be a hysterical and be that would be an expensive court case.
Speaker 2: That's one of the oldest laws written. As a matter of fact, like that was one of like the original shits that were that were passed, bro. And so it's been it's been around for like several or a couple hundred years. And so I heard about that, and I was like, dude, I mean, fuck the Viking send off. Just chop me up and throw me in the backyard. That's all I need.
Speaker 4: Yo.
Speaker 3: Just shot me into like five pieces, send me to five different people's backyard, just claim that I'm buried at all of them. Do a whole sat in my own care.
Speaker 2: Oh that's interesting. I wonder if you can divide up your body parts. You know, my mom gets my left leg, my dad might gets maybe he gets my head. I don't know.
Speaker 3: William Wallace it, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's an interesting theory.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: We have to look into it. I don't know this specifically.
Speaker 3: The only time I can think of where I've seen body parts get their own separate cemetery is actually during the Civil War. If I'm not mistaken, wasn't a Stonewall Jackson. His arm was shot off and it's buried at a certain battlefield where it was shot off, and then his body is buried where he died, and they actually have a whole tombstonwhere says here is Stonewall Jackson's arm. If it's not him, I forget was general.
Speaker 2: But yeah, wow, that's pretty thing.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's definitely a thing. But anyway, anyway, like I said, none of this is anything to do with the suicide pods. But I just find it interesting that these states are passing these types of laws and things, you know, around certain strategic times and that kind of while we're on the topic of death and all of these things, I just wanted to kind of spend a little second to talk about that now the topic in question here that really and truly, this whole thing in theory sounds like a good concept until it was actually attempted to be used and went horribly wrong. And now there's an investigation being launched against it. So you know, let's hear about this, Jonathan. Have you ever heard of the sarco pod?
Speaker 2: No, I haven't.
Speaker 3: So this is a picture of it right now here. And again, anybody that wants to see this instead of hear about it, please come check usund Patreon and or rockfin. The sarcopod, also known as the pegasauce and has been referred to as a suicide pod, is a euthanasia device or machine consisting of a three D printed detachable capsule mounted on a stand that contains a canister of liquid nitrogen to die by suicide through inert gas exphyxiation. SARCO is short for sarcophagus. By the ways, this is the sarcopod. This is our sarcophagus pod. It is used in conjunction with an inert gas nitrogen, which decreases oxygen levels rapidly, which prevents panic, sense of suffocation and struggling before unconsciousness known as hyper hypercapnic alarm response. Basically, when you start suffocating, you start freaking out and trying to gas for air. It doesn't have that, caused by this presence of high carbon dioxide concentrations in the blood. The sarco was invented by euthanasia campaigner Philip Neietsty don't Know in twenty seventeen. Nichgi Nizki there you Go said in twenty twenty one that he sought and received legal advice about the device's legality in Switzerland. Okay, so this pod essentially you get in it and you push a button and you just kind of lay back and relax, and this liquid nitrogen, which is then converted into just nitrogen gas, slowly starts to replace the oxygen. And this doesn't give you any type of allegedly anyway, it doesn't give you any type of like negative response. You just kind of slowly drift off to sleep allegedly. So actually, if you want to see you go ahead and read the mechanics on it.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, this is where it gets into the conversation of is it still considered suicide? If you're knocking on death's door whenever you get in there, you know, like, are you stage four cancer? You got a week to live and you want to go out on your terms? Is that still considered suicide? I mean, technically I think.
Speaker 3: But it's I mean, by definition, taking your own life is suicide. Now, if we're going to argue about the ethics of that, well then that's you know, one of those again that can be argued backwards and forwards in straw Man and steelmanned until the cows come home.
Speaker 2: You know, right, ethically you could argue it. But I guess spiritually or religiously, I don't know if there is an argument.
Speaker 3: It depends on your religion. It depends on your religion. Certain religions see it as a very good thing. In Japan, sopuku was an honorable way to die if you had been dishonored or disgraced in some way. Right, as a matter of fact, suicide in the suicide forest because of it being such a cultural thing in Japan. In Rome, it was considered a very honorable way to die. That you would have a big party and get drunken all that, then go lay in the bats up and slit your wrists and like that was considered the correct way to die.
Speaker 2: What there's a yeah, I never heard about that one.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, man, that was a big thing for Caesars. Well, I mean unless they were assassinated. Shit, yeah, that's that's always been a big thing. So not in every culture obviously, but there are cases of it from around the world. But yeah, especially when you look at patients right who are suffering from very painful cancers that they have. They were supposed to die like five years ago, and somehow they're still alive, but it's getting progressively worse, and it's like they have made their arrangements. They're at peace, they want they are waiting to die and it's painful, but they can't afford the medications. Ba ba ba bap. Look, there's there's tons of cases where like you could argue for the pros and to the cons of someone actually wanting to use this device. And as as a matter of fact, we're going to here in a little bit.
Speaker 2: All right, Well the first patient, Okay, So the mechanics of it, it says to access or access to the SARCO will be controlled by an online test to gauge mental fitness. If applicants pass, they receive an access code to a SARCO device, which is valid for twenty four hours. Users of the SARCO can choose either a dark or transparent view from the capsule. The transparent view would be chosen if they wish to transport the machine to a particular location to see a certain vista from the machine. The inventor feels that, in quotes, where you die is certainly an important factor. In quotes, the capsule of Sarco provides for a rapid decrease in oxygen level while maintaining a low level of carbon dioxide. On activation, four liters or one point one gallons of liquid nitrogen causes the oxygen levels to drop silently to less than five percent in less than one minute. According to Nizke, the occupant presses the button and the capsule is filled with nitrogen, they will feel a bit dizzy, but will then rapidly lose consciousness and die. I'm good, dude, I'm good. On that way, dude, no way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, this is a whole thing, right. So that's the overall basics of the Sarco pod. Now, let's see this article here from National Catholic Register. Trust me, I was shocked whenever I saw what the link was clicked on it and got hit with that as the title. I was like, okay. The suicide pod claims its first victim, delighting its inventor. The American woman who has yet to be identified, was sixty four years old. Go ahead and read this.
Speaker 2: Sir, dude. Imagine you press the button and like five seconds in you're like, fuck, fuck, fuck, no, what am I doing?
Speaker 3: What am I doing?
Speaker 2: But then you're like, you're trapped in there, You're done.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you push the button, you push the button, you know.
Speaker 2: I guess so I feel like there would be a little bit of buyer's remorse for that last fifty five seconds of your life. You're going to sleep, I suppose so. Anyway, it says once inside the sealed chamber of the futuristic Sarco suicide pod, the woman was given an eerie command, if you want to die, press this button. So she did, and the chamber flooded with nitrogen gas. Her oxygen levels plummeted, causing her to pass out. She was dead within minutes. The woman, who has yet to be identified, was sixty four, who has yet to be identified. What you go in there like, you don't even have to How is this not being okay?
Speaker 3: This is I thought that there was some twenty twenty four dog.
Speaker 2: I thought that there was some kind of vetting process. What if somebody is just having a really fucking bad day, You're going to go in there anonymously.
Speaker 3: This is an American woman that traveled to Switzerland for this. Bro no no read about this and I'm telling you it's more of a process than just walking in and deciding. But at the same time, there's a lot more to this story than what they originally thought.
Speaker 2: Bro Okay. Well, the woman who has yet to be identified with sixty four years old and American, suffering from a severely compromised immune system. She'd flown to Switzerland to obtain an assisted suicide using the Hideously Sleek invention Hideously Sleek, which had been placed beneath the canopy of trees in the Swiss Woodlands. Her death earlier last week marks the first time someone is known to have used the pod for its intended purposes. Reports indicate that she was suffering from a various very serious illness for at least two years. Switzerland is one of the few countries in the world where foreigners can travel for the purpose of obtaining an assisted suicide. I don't know, I don't like scroll back up there for a second. She's the first one that was you, that used it for its design purpose.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's the first one for.
Speaker 2: Its design purpose. Like Why do they have to word it that way? Are they saying that it was used otherwise?
Speaker 3: No, Keep in mind it's the National Catholic Register, So like it's gonna be the hideously sleek design, like they're they're going to be throwing it through a certain lens. And I mean we should know that going into it. That's why I even mentioned it. So with that, they're they're making it seem like it's going to be as negative as possible.
Speaker 2: God Jim okay, right, well, it says. Reacting to the news of the sarcos inaugural usage, Bishop Felix uh Gimur of Baslu, president of the Swiss Bishop's Conference, told Swiss media the pod was dangerous because it makes suicide too easy to access. The Catholic Church teaches that suicide, whether assisted by a physician to reduce suffering or as an expression of individual autonomy, is a grave moral evil. Intentional euthanasia, whatever its forms or motives, is murder, reads the Catechism of the Catholic Church. It is gravely contrary to the dignity of the human person and to the respect due to the Living God his creator. Suicide is seriously contrary to justice, hope and charity. It is forbidden by the Fifth Commandment. Indeed, indeed, local authorities also had a negative reaction. Immediately following the announcement of sarco's inaugural usage made to the Swiss press by the pods inventor Philip Niske, Swiss police arrived at the scene and seized the Sarco. Several arrests were made of individuals associated with the Last Resort, a non profit that advocates advocates for assisted suicide in Switzerland, which had supervised the woman's death. Though assisted suicide has been legal in Switzerland since nineteen forty two, Swiss law Wow.
Speaker 3: Whoa whoa Assisted suicide has been legal in Switzerland since nineteen Holy shit.
Speaker 2: Switzerland's always kind of been one of those live and let live kind of kind of places.
Speaker 3: I think they're like famously neutral, right, they were the only hitler didn't fuck with them, you know, Napoleon didn't fuck with them. Like that's like I understood thing. No one fucks with Switzerland. They just they're chilling.
Speaker 2: So yeah, they've been having the assisted suicide in some former fashion since forty two. But it says Swiss law permits aid assisted suicide provided that the individual ends their life without any outside help and that those involved in the process have no personal gain in mind, the Sarco pod runs a foul of Swiss law. According to the Interior Minister Elizabeth baum Schneider, the Sarco suicide capsule is not legal in two respects, she recently said to the National Council. On one hand, is it does not fulfill the demands of the product safety law and as such must not be brought into circulation. On the other hand, the core responding use of nitrogen is not compatible with the article on purpose into in the chemical's law. Nischke, who claims to have monitored the woman's suicide from across the German border through a heart rate and oxygen monitor as well as from a camera inside the device, ooh, I don't like that part, right, Yeah, that's you know, there's gonna be some sick fucks that are jerking off to that, to that film.
Speaker 3: Like you know, the dark web has got that.
Speaker 2: Floating, right, no doubt, no doubt.
Speaker 3: Snuff films like this isn't this is a true snuff film.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, if there ever was one, for sure, right. Nizki said that when she entered the SARCO, she almost immediately pressed the button. Damn. She didn't hesitate at all. She was ready. She didn't say anything. She really wanted to die. My estimate is that she lost consciousness within two minutes and that she died after five minutes. We saw jerky, small twitches of the muscles in her arms, but she was probably already unconscious by then. It looked exactly how we expected it to look. No no, no, no, no, tell the guy.
Speaker 3: Look at the guy. Uh, can he looks like a psycho? Dude? Those glasses do him no favors.
Speaker 2: I wonder after him seeing that, is that going to make him want to, you know, jump in there on himself one day.
Speaker 3: I'm you know, it's you know, it's bad, it's really fun. There's no nice way to slice this, honestly.
Speaker 2: When reached for comment, a spokesperson for the Last Resort told The Register that Nichke was withholding comment until Swiss Swiss authorities determined whether the group's four the group's four detained members would be charged. In the moments before entering the pod, the woman reportedly issued an oral statement to Fiona Stewart, a lawyer, a lawyer and co director of the Last Resort, in which she confirmed her wish to die and that she she'd had this wish since being diagnosed with her undisclosed condition, which caused her severe pain.
Speaker 3: An undisclosed condition could be any number of things.
Speaker 2: You know, there's one piece of me that says, this is really fucked up and it shouldn't even be a thing. But then there's another piece of me that's like, I feel like people who are going to kill themselves are going to kill themselves.
Speaker 3: I'm with you, I'm with you, right, They're gonna find a way. That's why whenever I was in the Marines, we had somebody that would do that, we would have to put them on suicide watch, meaning that like at all times twenty four to seven, doesn't matter, in the shower, taking a shit, whatever, somebody is literally damn near attached to them at the hip and making sure that they won't try to do some stupid shit. That's a whole thing. I get it, I get it, But again there's a little you know what we can do. You want to keep reading this one or do you want to move on to the next one, Because gonna be honest with you, bro at first they arrested these people, and it was because they literally just fired up this suicide machine and they are now accomplices in a murder. Right.
Speaker 2: However, well, let's keep reading it then, I mean, just to maybe we'll get a little bit more context. I mean, hey, I hope we will, but I doubt we will. The woman was also consulted by a psychiatrist, who deemed her capable of making the decision. It had been reported that she had no history of mental illness. Nizchke has boasted in the past that his product represents a giant leap forward in the death with Dignity movement, which has seen significant gains in nations across the West in recent decades, including in the United States, in which eleven states have legalized physician assisted suicide. In three more states, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and New York, laws to allow physician assisted suicide have been introduced into the into the state legislature. But for Nizke, legalized physician that's I don't know why. I'm having a hard time saying that word. Physician assisted suicide falls short of this ultimate vision in which assisted suicides are de medicalized, meaning that they can be obtained without doctors and psychiatrists, difficult to procure drugs or hurdles of any kind. The SARCO can be three be printed and it's available or its plans are available on Exit International's websites. When the techniques, oh.
Speaker 3: You can print your own at home, Well.
Speaker 2: What about the nitrogen. You're just gonna buy some of that too. Is that hard to get your hands on? No, not nitrogen?
Speaker 3: Liquid nitrogen, dude.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I guess that's pretty easy to get.
Speaker 3: Very easy to get. As a matter of fact, at one point time, I was thinking about making a liquid nitrogen ice cream company. Like, No, that's totally easy to get. The expensive part is the moors to move it from point A to point B.
Speaker 2: Okay, so yeah, you can get it three D printed, It says. When the technology becomes available for large scale printing, the group believes its product will become readily available to anyone. It's not just some medical privilege for the very sick, he said, it's a fundamental human right. If you've got the precious gift of life, you should be able to gift that gift away at the time of your choosing.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, so this is September of this year, September thirtieth, a little over a month ago, right, and now you know what, I just wanted to throw this one out too. The doctor behind the suicide pod wants Ai to assist at the end of life. You know, I know that I'm a little bit of a hater of Ai. Okay, I know that I'd be sipping a little bit of that hater aid and I'm cool with that bias. But like, big dog, what tell me this is not literally a Terminator movie?
Speaker 2: I feel like I don't want AI learning, you know, from my death, because it's constantly learning. And if it could, I mean, if it's going to find some kind of flaws, right, because it's Ai, and it's going to be like, well, if you really want to do it a little bit easier, maybe you do it this way. And I don't know, dude, I'm this is so sketchy.
Speaker 3: Tell me it's not right. The death of an American woman inside Philip Nichke's latest invention reveals the next frontier in the right to die debate. How in the hell does that have anything to do with Ai begad.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but it says the world's first assistant suicide pod wraps up around the human body like a space capsule, tilting gently toward the sky. The device is designed to look as if the person inside were embarking on a journey, says the inventor's He says, it gives you the idea you're saying goodbye to the world, like you're in a spacecraft or some shit. Is that why they're trying to simulate here?
Speaker 3: Basically, basically you're just going off to the next world, big.
Speaker 2: Dog, right, right. So then it gets into the woman that ended up doing it. She died seven minutes later, estimated the Swiss assisted suicide group the Last Resort, whose president Florian Willett was present at her death and was later detained for aiding and abetting the woman's suicide. Nichke Uh tried to watch the video, tried to watch by video link, although he describes the signal was patchy. Oh I'm sure it was PATCHI yeah, I'm sure, buddy. Interesting now that you can't if it was patchy, I bet you. That's his legal way of trying to get out of it.
Speaker 3: I could see that too, Like, bro, I wouldn't even there, Like I wouldn't even I wouldn't even there.
Speaker 2: I didn't even see it, dude, it's fucked up.
Speaker 3: Calm's a liar.
Speaker 2: Now he is using his latest device, called Sarco, named after an ancient sarcophagus, to provoke a new debate around the role of doctors and countries where assisted suicide has been made legal. In most places, the process is treated as part of the medical system. Patients rely on medical professionals first to assess whether they meet the criteria. In many countries, the patients must be terminally ill. In others, they must prove that they are mentally fit to consent to their decision. Well, there's a laudrey a little bit, right, So it looks like as a result of them being compliant with the death or the suicide, and maybe they're trying to label it as a homicide. Maybe that is where they're trying to bring in the AI to do it so that they don't have to be there, they don't have to be the ones that monitor it. That's my guess.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because now if it was an AI bot that was doing it, people can't get arrested. It was one by her for her, you know, they just kind of put the pod out there, and I mean that could have just anybody could have no, because even then it's still like handing the alcoholic a drink, isn't it? If you put the pod out there, what happens if a child would have wandered through those Swiss woods and found this and gotten inside and pushed the button like it, I don't know's it's maybe there's a weird gray areas.
Speaker 2: Maybe there's like a key or a code that only you know or the only you have.
Speaker 3: Okay, there you go, a little touchpad key or a thumb print keypad that like only you can get into.
Speaker 2: Okay, now, sure, yeah, I guess so, I mean still fucked up. I'm not saying by any means that this is a good idea, and I definitely absolutely would not go that way.
Speaker 3: No doubt. Now, this is a quick little vida hear about from Global News about the first UH death by suicide pod. Let's check it out to.
Speaker 6: The nonprofit association The Last Resort. The device works by creating a low oxygen, low carbon dioxide environment with the use of nitrogen. A person looking to end their life climbs in the three D printed capsule, pushes a button and the nitrogen gas is released, replacing the air. The person is supposed to fall asleep and die by suffocation in a few minutes. Reports say a sixty four year old woman from the US Midwest traveled northern Switzerland and ended her life using the device on Monday. In a statement, the association commented on this first death using the pod, saying the individual had been suffering for many years from a number of serious problems associated with severe immune compromise. Laws in Switzerland allow for assisted suicide as long as the person takes his or her life with no external help. Lawmakers have suggested as recently as this week the capsule would not be legal.
Speaker 7: They'd say that the product itself hasn't been approved for sale and that makes it a product that shouldn't be on the market.
Speaker 6: The nonprofit has a different view, stating legal advice since twenty twenty one has consistently found that the use of Sarco in Switzerland would be lawful. Ethics professor Jacob Shelley says there are bigger questions at play.
Speaker 7: We're talking here about the fact that the product exists and was used by someone to end their life without actually asking Some of the really important ethical questions as to why they may have acted in that way or decided to end their life. If the same individual could have ended their life with a firearm and it wouldn't.
Speaker 8: Be in the news.
Speaker 6: Disability advocate and lawyer David Lprowski says expanding access to assisted deaths comes with inherent risk.
Speaker 8: Whether you think this should never be allowed, or it should be allowed in some cases or more cases. Wherever you stand on that debate, I hope we can all agree that it should be protected with enough safeguards to make sure it's never misused.
Speaker 6: If you are a loved one is in need of help or support, you can dial our text in nine to eight eight from anywhere in Canada and be connected with a professional through the Suicide Crisis helpline.
Speaker 3: So it's interesting that that was from Canada, right because here in a moment, actually, let me see if I say, oh, I didn't pull it up. I did not pull it up. Canada is now talking about bringing this to their country, the SARCO. And this is kind of another take on what happened in how everything went down before we get to the Big m Night Shyamalan plot twist on this because again they have re exhumed and checked the body and it may not have been as peaceful of a sleep as they would like us to believe from these articles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's looking like that, dude. They're they're they're twitching, they're shaking. I'm sorry, but that kind of seems like something that you would do if you were starving for fucking oxygen trying to survive, you know what I mean, Like, that's what happens like if you're drowning underwater, or if you're you know, if like you mentioned earlier, you you park your car in your garage and you keep the garage doors down. You just started up and inhale all that smoke. It's like, you know, I feel like you're going to be twitching and there's gonna be a piece of you at if not the whole part of you. That is like, what am I doing? Get me out of this situation. But by that point you're done. I mean, I don't know how much of that nitrogen has to get into your life to really put you to sleep for good. I mean they talk about like it takes a few minutes to actually die, but you know, you're you're passing out so to say before then, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean four minutes with no oxygen to the brain. You start to get to the realm of suffering from like life altering brain.
Speaker 2: Damage or your brain dead at that point.
Speaker 3: Right, seven eight minutes, like yeah, you're dead and you haven't. Yeah, I get it. I get it. And that's why they say it takes like, you know, seven minutes before she stopped moving or whatever, whatever the case whatever. I get that part fit like scientifically. But this one, all right, so this article is written November fourth.
Speaker 2: What's today's date, the seventh ISSU Yeah, the seventh, all.
Speaker 3: Right, So we were reading that one about from September. Now we're reading one from November, and we're gonna get to the new hot take here in a moment.
Speaker 2: But let's see, all right, the first person who died in the so called suicide pod was three unnerving words before her death, it has been revealed. So this is that sixty four year old woman. Then the same woman, yeah, it said. The pod, which had never been used before this allows a person inside the device to push a button that injects nitrogen gas into the sealed chamber. The person inside is then supposed to fall asleep before dying by suffocation. Swiss police are now investigating whether foul play was involved after the woman's body appeared to have strangulation marks on her neck.
Speaker 3: Why here we go, ladies and gentlemen, the suicide pod that was supposed to be this super dignified way of just going to sleep and all that. Apparently there was something else going on with this first patient, the first person to ever use it, and all these people got arrested immediately after and all of this. There's a little bit more to that, as it turns out.
Speaker 2: Well, the president of Sarko's operator, the last resort, doctor Florian Willett, was was arrested a lot along with several other people nearby. Willet was the only person present when the woman died. The inventor of the Sarco, Philip Nitschke, followed the process by video call, but was unable to catch all of it due to its technical difficulties. As the woman approached the capsule, along with doctor Willett, removed a green tarp paulin tarpaullium tart tarp okay, a green tarp. I did not know that tarp was a short version of a longer word. How about that anyway? Doctor Willett removed the green tarp covering the pod. If you were ready question mark, doctor Willett asked her, According to Dutch newspaper something. She responded, do I leave my shoes on? Doctor Willett said she could keep them on as long as she laid down. He also asked whether she would like to speak to doctor Nichke over video call, to which she declined, or to which he declined. Doctor Willett, who was the only person present, took this as an indication that the process could begin, telling Nichke, it seems that Blank is ready to go. The woman then closed the lid herself and a blue button lit up, indicating the pressure inside the capsule. Ready, okay, she said to doctor Willett, and what would be her final words? She then pressed the button to trigger the process. The woman was said to have wanted to die for at least two years after suffering a very serious illness that involves severe pain. The mother of two began breathing deeply and calmly as nitrogen filled the capsule. Keep on breathing, Doctor Willett told her the final three unnerving words she likely heard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's kind a different twist now that there's new information, doesn't it will?
Speaker 2: It remains in police custody in Switzerland nearly five weeks after the incident. He was the only person present when the woman died, describing her death as peaceful, fast and dignified. But the Swiss chief prosecutor of the case, Peter Stitcher, thinks that the death might have gone quite differently, raising suspicions that the woman may have been strangled in a case of intentional homicide, reports the Dutch newspaper. The newspaper reports that the pod is opened and closed several times before the woman presses the button, which triggers the procedure to test its closure. A forensic doctor president at the scene told the court that the woman had, among other things, severe injuries to her neck. According to the news outlet, the company president, who was standing beside the woman throughout the event, was heard to tell the POD's designer over video call, she's still alive, Philip, Oh my god, imagine.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, oh yeah. The comments was peaceful, fast and dignified.
Speaker 2: Oh that doesn't seem like it. The comments came six and a half minutes after the user pressed the button to end her own life. The president is said to have been confused by the sound of an alarm thought to be a heart rate monitor. The hear how he continued to lean over the SARCO pod to peer inside before the alarm ceases. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The woman decided to take her life using the Sarco because of a long standing disease. The company said she had been diagnosed with skull based osteomylitis. Damn, did I just crush that?
Speaker 3: I think you did bro fucking.
Speaker 2: Cross anyway, It's an infection of the bone marrow. She said that she had wished to die for at least two years. Very serious illness that causes severe pains, YadA, YadA. Due to an immune disorder, the woman was unable to receive effective treatment for her osteomylitis, the last resort disclosed. After being notified of her death by the two lawyers involved in the project and present at the scene, the police swept the forest and arrested everyone near the SARCO, including a photographer for the newspaper.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean pretty much everybody is now guilty until proven innocent, right.
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess if you're guilty, if if you're at the scene of a homicide and you're not trying to prevent it, you're not doing anything about it, that kind of makes you part of it then, right, and accomplice, you'd think, so, yeah, because they had.
Speaker 3: If you were standing by a rape happening but you weren't a part of it and you did nothing, are you compliant?
Speaker 2: And I guess that would have to be first degree as well, because they had prior knowledge and planned on this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, premeditated, right, damn? Like I mean, it's it's this is why it's one of those crazy ethical questions. But now to this next part is where the ethical questions just get removed altogether. These people were fucking told, dude, go ahead.
Speaker 2: In September, Chief Prosecutor Stitcher told Swiss newspaper Blick. We warned them in writing. We said that if they came to Schoffhausen and use SARCO, they would they would face criminal consequence. Everyone arrested has since been released, except for Willett Volks Grant had. The newspaper has questioned why Stitcher has not publicly accused Willet of intentional homicide but has been using the suspicion to get judges to extend will It's custody. A criminal investigation into the pod is underway, and all of the three hundred and seventy one active applications have been suspended for use. Okay, so it's actually pretty sad known there's three hundred and seventy one people that signed up for that shit it is.
Speaker 3: I mean, you should see the number of suicides every year around the globe. It's truly heartbreaking. But that being said, already she's still alive Philip, and now their strangulation marks around their neck, and now there's only one of them that has not been released. It's very very, very suspect. And all of this shit, all of this was supposed to be so peaceful and all of this well, let's go ahead and read this one. Actually, this is from board panda dot com. I thought that was funny. That's why I want to give him a shout out. This is actually written and released on Halloween of this year. She's still alive. The first person to use euthanasia pod found with strangulation marks around her neck.
Speaker 2: A secluded forest near Marishausen, Switzerland, became the center of controversy when a so called suicide capsule claimed its first life under deeply questionable circumstances. Talking about the sixty four year old woman mid She's from the Midwest in the United States. It led to multiple arrests after she became the first person to use the sarcopod at a high tech device, promising a peaceful, dignified end to life.
Speaker 3: Right, no doubt. Now, let's just see these highlights real quick. The woman, a US woman, became the first use of sarcopod high tech device. We got that. The device. The death of the mother of two raised disturbing questions after the autopsy reportedly found stringul marks on her neck. Doctor Floyd Willett, president the Last Resort the organization, was arrested and Exit International was the organization behind the development of the one million dollar device. Okay, so those are just kind of the key takeaways on that. But what is up with these strangulation marks? Right right?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean well, it says that doctor Florian Willett, president of the Last Resort, do da da Okay, I don't want to keep on reading over what we already read, but it says.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm trying to see that. Yeah, strangulation marks on a woman's neck.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, so it says Exit International is also the organization behind the development of the one million dollar device. An autopsy reportedly revealed strangulation marks on the woman's neck, prompting Schaffhausen's public prosecutor, Peter Stitcher, to broaden the investigation to consider the possibility of murder. According to the local news outlets, Yeah, well, I tell you what, I guess if if the device is not working the way you thought it would, but the but the person that's in there, in there is already like to the point of no coming back. Maybe uh, they're already vegetative. You know, you you already lost so much oxygen, you're taken in too much nitrogen at that point, but you're still going to live. Because maybe it wasn't enough. Maybe there was a cank in the hose or something that was you know, given the nitrogen or something like that. Maybe they lost electricity. I don't know. Maybe imagine a power out long amount of nitrogen and it didn't do the job one hundred percent. Dude, imagine a power outage in the middle of one of these things. You're done.
Speaker 3: I mean it was in the middle of the woods. I'm assuming it.
Speaker 2: Was battery operated or solar maybe a little short circuit. Well it I guess if this is the very first time, and this guy probably thought that it was a gene idea and everybody's going to be using this all across the world, and then all of a sudden there's some kind of malfunction, something goes wrong whatever and all, and also does this kind of sound a little epsteiny? The video goes out.
Speaker 3: And he already said in the beginning, Remember that was from September. The guy that was trying to video call in said that the footage was already kind of greeny, it was scattered whatever. Now that the strangle thing has come out, Oh well, I didn't see that. My video feed wasn't the best and blah blah, bob. He was already kind of putting distance on himself before this came out. I wonder if he knew that this was happening, and so he already deleted the videos and was like, oops, yeah, bro, I don't really know what I even saw. Like, truthfully, I wasn't even there, you know. I it's interesting how that kind of lined up with the rest of this.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 3: Now look at this LBC reported that about six and a half minutes after the American woman pressed the button to end her life, doctor Florian told the Posita designer over video call, she still alive, Philip. Both groups, the Last Resort and Exit International, released a joint statement on Tuesday denying the claims of the injuries on the woman's neck. The Last Resort and Exit International maintained that the SARCO worked precisely as planned and the user died peacefully from nitrogen hype hypoxia. Read the statement, the allegations of the of in their intentional homicide are ridiculous and absurd. The Last Resort and Exit International strongly reject these allegations. Bro, So they're already acknowledging that the OK, yeah it looks like she strangled, and yeah, in the video we said she's still alive. But it totally wasn't us.
Speaker 2: Dog dude, there could have been. And I don't mean to make a joke out of this, because this is obviously a fucked up thing that's going on. But like sometimes whenever you name something something with you know, like whatever pertains to like all right, for example, in that uh in that political uh rape show that we did the other day. You know, there was a person on there who was raping children whose last name was child, right, so it might have been like a foreshadowing, a precursor or whatever. Right, But then you look over here at last Resort and it's like, you know, it just makes me think of cutting my life into pieces. That's kind of I mean, you had to strangle this person, you know, to really kill her, so that.
Speaker 3: Wasn't supposed to happen. But apparently the device worked exactly as intended. Even though the video said clearly and everybody's agreeing on this, she's still alive, Philip, Like, okay, next thing, you know, their strangulation marks, and it's like y'all are trying to deny this when y'all have cameras on her, and didn't y'all get her approved by like certain psychiatric people before she stepped in to clear any chance of like this. She was depressed and she wasn't right, she was no, no, no, y'all got her totally cleared hot, and no one noticed any marks on her neck before she got in the pod went unnoticed before she commits suicide, that would be a red flag.
Speaker 2: Maybe now I know that we're heading towards a possible golden age, and there's gonna be lots of innovation. Everything's going to be very advanced, you know, eventually at some point and maybe this does become a thing at some point in the future, whenever there aren't fucking idiots that are just trying to make a buck because of their grand idea and hopes that like that this is going to be awesome, but then it doesn't work, so all we got to hurry up and strangle her and make sure she dies. It's like, maybe it's not the time for this yet, you know what I'm saying, Like if there is going to be a time, right.
Speaker 3: Maybe never, Like maybe, like hey, never kill yourself. Like if you're listening to this podcast right now, Hey, listen, somebody loves you, and somebody doesn't want to go to your funeral. Yo, keep on trucking. Do not do it, Like there's so much to live for, you know what I mean? Dude?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know, dude. This whole thing is just really fucking sadistic.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 3: It is, But the fact that this is trying to be pushed and that it was an American woman, some Midwestern just a some nobody, a mother of two. That's all we got. Sixty four years old, that's all they're saying. She was suffering from apparently allegedly a bone infection or a bone cancer if you will, bow marrow, and she was in a lot of pain. She wanted to die all this, but then six and a half minutes into it, whenever it was only supposed to go for only a few she's still alive. Then they're strangle marks. Go ahead and keep reading this one dog.
Speaker 2: The group maintains that the recorded film footage from two cameras, one inside and one outside the euthanasia pod, captured the woman entering the pod without any assistance. The woman closed the lid of the SARCO unaided. The woman pressed the internal activation button herself. The lid of the SARCO was not opened until forensic staff arrived at the scene of the SARCO at nineteen twenty two, so seven twenty two in the on September twenty third, twenty twenty four. Furthermore, the level of oxygen was recorded and can be shown to have remained at lethal levels within the capsule until well after the woman had died. Oh okay, why would you need to strangle her?
Speaker 3: Then, yeah, what did huh?
Speaker 2: You know what's even sketchier, Like I didn't even think about it until now, But what if what if she was trying to assist that, what if she was strangling herself?
Speaker 3: I feel like they would mention that if she wasn't psychotic, right, they said that she was mentally completely sound minded. There's no way that she could have squeezed her own neck hard enough to make bruises like that, There's no way.
Speaker 2: I guess so. And also inflicting that kind of pain strangling yourself. It's like, you know that like our our jaw, our jaw muscles and our teeth are strong enough to like bite through our finger, like the bone everything, but we just obviously we don't, but like to strangle yourself. That's you're not gonna do that. I don't think. No, you're not, and you're not gonna be leaving those kind of marks on your neck. If you are, like I feel like you're gonna be at least a little you know, a less bullshit masochistic towards it.
Speaker 3: It's absolute bullshit. Somebody is lying at some point of this, either A they're lying that she wasn't mentally you know, all good to go. B they're lying about who killed her or see, because that other report said that the machine's door had been opened and closed a few times. Now they're saying that the door was closed and it hadn't wasn't open until it was all done. Something is not right here. But either way, the strangled lady is still dead.
Speaker 2: Right right. And I was also just thinking too, it's if she had strangled herself, why would the people that were there watching it withhold that kind of information, you know, right?
Speaker 3: That would be kind of something that needs to go in the report.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I imagine if she went into it with you know, the marks on her neck already, there might have been questions as far as her mental stability goes. Right, Yeah, But I don't know. These people don't exactly seem ethical to me, so they might have just let that go anyway.
Speaker 3: Or strangled her. So their ethics are all the way out the window, because this is their first time. They're made in voyage, and if something goes wrong, they'll never get funding or anything ever again, and they're getting arrested, so they're gonna make sure it gets successfully done one way or another dot dot dot.
Speaker 2: It seems like it. Yeah, it definitely seems like there's some sketchy shit going on here. And uh yeah, don't sign up for the fucking suicide pod. Just don't do that.
Speaker 3: I mean, look here, bro. The Last Resort previously told The Daily Mail that around one hundred and twenty applicants wished to use the Sarco to bring their lives to an end. However, usage of the Sarco pod was suspended as the investment destigation into the first user's death is currently underway. So you know, it's just one of those things. It's wild. It's wild. Time to be alive. And so now let's go ahead and read or hear read let's hear this sun little video about this whole situation. Bro, This is this is kind of crazy.
Speaker 9: The first woman to die inside a controversial suicide pod was allegedly found with strangulation marks on her neck. The sixty four year old American citizen ended her life in September with the help of an assisted dying group, which presented the band Sacropod in Zurich earlier this year, but a leading prosecutor probing the case has alleged that her death is manslaughter after a forensic expert found injuries near her neck that appeared similar to strangulation marks. The anonymous woman was reportedly terminally ill and had been dying for two years. She was diagnosed with osteomylitis, a disease that could have been manifested the alleged injury marks on her neck at the time of her death. Local media said the woman traveled to Switzerland specifically to use the suicide capsule, but her death has now raised a host of legal and ethical questions. In Switzerland, where active euthanasia is banned but assisted dying has been legal for decades. Corps have now arrested doctor Florian Willett, the president of the Last Resort organization who assisted the woman to end her life. He is said to be the only person present when the woman ended her life. Peter Stitcher, a chief prosecutor investigating the death of the woman, has now raised suspicions of international homicide after alleging she was strangulated to death. He has demanded a court order to extend will It's custody. However, there is no official autopsy report to support the claim, and Stitches has not yet publicly accused last resort's boss of international homicide. The prosecute rushed to the crime scene with a large grip of cops and forensic experts. Together, they arrested two lawyers providing legal assistance to the organization and a Dutch journalist alongside with it. Stitcher said the arrests were made to make sure they were not colluding with each other or covering up the evidence. They were told they were being suspected of inciting suicide and providing suicide assistance. Switzerland's Interior Minister Elizabeth Schneider said the controversial suicide pod is not compliant with the Swiss laws. Around twelve fifty people ended their lives using assisted suicide in Switzerland last year, but assisted suicide and euthenasia are illegal in the UK.
Speaker 4: Well, so the prosecutors in Switzerland. They have opened criminal proceedings against several members. We don't know exact names or who they are, but it's all related to a first assisted suicide case of what's believed to be in America. The cases believed to be of an American woman who died with assisted suicide with this capsule called this Sarco suicide capsule. This will happened in September, and there is some controversial controversy in this case. First of all, recently the prosecutors have found some strangulation marks on her next, so this could really steer the investigation into kind of international homicide direction. Well, there are several proceedings of these individuals who are suspected of insight in suicide and assist in suicide. It's called the Sarco suicide cupsule or the Sarco part and it was invented by euthanasia campaigner Philip Nichtke in twenty seventeen. So what happens is that the company receives applications and the applicant then receives once they pass a mental health test on line, they receive a code which is valid for twenty four hours to access this pot, and this pot can be transported to different locations according to where the applicant wishes to end their lives. Then the person uses this code to enter the capsule, goes inside and then presses the button and this activates. How it works is that the capsule rapidly decreases the level of oxygen inside and quickly fills it with nitrogen and so then the user is meant to first of all feel dizzy and then lose consciousness and then eventually die. Well, we've heard from the soccer's inventor. He was actually speaking regarding directly that the death of the American woman. He actually said that, well, her death went well, and that he apparently followed her death via video link. And he said that she entered the pod, pressed the button very quickly. She didn't. It took her a few minutes to do that. Then she lost consciousness after about two minutes to be inside, and then she died after about five minutes. And the inventor said, quote, it looked exactly how we expected it to.
Speaker 3: Look five minutes. Even those six and a half minutes, she's still alive, Philip. But you know whatever, And how about the quote on there on the capsule itself, we are made of star stuff. We are away for the universe to know itself. It's a Carl second quote. Interesting, you know you're not being shot up.
Speaker 2: Into the fucking universe. No, I don't know why that sentence is even on there.
Speaker 3: It was in Zurich, dude, that we were showcased in twenty seventeen, in Zurich.
Speaker 2: Oh, of course, it was just throwing.
Speaker 3: Out a world economic m isn't that where it's at?
Speaker 2: Uh? Well, yeah, these people, they know you think, you know.
Speaker 3: If rather to reduce the world's population by ten percent.
Speaker 2: Right, No, you're thinking of Davos.
Speaker 3: Ah, shit, my bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah you're right. But yet that's what a shitty way to go, dude, especially if she's strangled. But I don't know. Yeah, it does make sense though, if you really think about it. Yeah, I mean, if you want to include the world's elites, you want to include Bill Gates, get rid of what is it, ten percent of the people in the world through the use of vaccines within the next ten years or whatever it was. It's like, you know, these people want to kill off as many people as humanly possible in the name of carbon. I don't think it's I think that that's actually a facade personally, Like I think the whole carbon shit. Did you know, dude, the amount of carbon that is on this planet right now has always been the same, will always be the same. Yeah, So why are we so worried about it?
Speaker 3: You know, the carbon cycle the same way like the water cycle. Like, yeah, dude, that's a real thing that for some reason, all of these geniuses just like ignore, I don't get it, I don't I just love killing people for no fucking reason, dude.
Speaker 2: It's like, for some reason, once you get to be that that level of wealthy that you don't even really need to wake up and go to work, it's like for some reason, like they're just getting off to this kind of stuff. And then especially you find out that Epstein was on the flight logs that's why his wife left them, And it's like, all right, well, yes, there was absolutely you know, some some underage raping going on over at Epstein Island, but we've we've brought it up before, like is that I mean, not that that's harmless by any means, but I can't imagine that's all that was going on. I mean, there was different levels to that whole island. I mean, there was who knows.
Speaker 3: What's called on temple dog right? Why was there a temple? No reason any anybody want to explain that, like, oh yeah, well it was just you know, it was just pedophilic. It wasn't satanic, there wasn't any kind of ritual there was. Why was there a temple on Epstein island. Also what it was used for? What the island was used for? Y'all. Let y'all's imaginations answer that one for you, because I already know what's up.
Speaker 2: Also, they're calling this they said that, didn't They say that it was a million dollars to make these things?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Three D printable bro, all right.
Speaker 2: So it's a million dollars to make it. And I can't imagine that that woman paid a million dollars to have this process done. And correct me if I'm wrong. A sarcophagus is only used once, is not used multiple times. So what exactly is happening to this body once? Once she dies?
Speaker 3: Well, she had specific instructions on what she wanted her kids to do with the body, but neither here nor there, Dude. They're trying to turn people into mulch. There's a whole conspiracy around this whole thing about like if there was some sort of mass u pandemic, plandemic whatever where they need to get rid of a bunch of bodies really quickly, they could actually start using it to make more land. Think of like what's going on in guitar right now with the whole sand thing, Dude, they could be using people to fix erosion problems, and shit.
Speaker 2: I mean, they're already finding ways for us not to have a use for trees anymore by burying them. Who's to say this catches fire and they're like, oh, wow, it's really starting to look pretty damn good. Maybe we should start killing more people like this, And then what's gonna happen is is that instead of putting people in jail. I mean, trust me, I'd be the first person to sign up a fucking pedophile for this kind of treatment. But imagine, well not for her.
Speaker 3: Well see that's the thing, bro, This is supposed to be a whole new industry, a whole new thing, and they're already saying like, oh, it didn't work as intended. Y'all had to strangle her to make sure that she died so that y'all could make sure Boss Man was happy with the results of this. Because everything was writing on this one experiment that y'all were illegally doing. Y'all were told in September that if y'all did this, they wrote it to you, so you can't say you didn't get the memo it. Y'all knew that if y'all went through with this, y'all would be facing legal charges. And you did it anyway, and now come to find out, y'all probably all need to be in jail for other reasons too, like you know, not just on an accessory to self murder, but kind of premeditated and murder in the first degree.
Speaker 2: I mean, to do it even though you were told not to. So either they don't fear the law they thought that they were going to get away with it. But I can't imagine they thought they were going to get away with it. I mean, this is something if it actually went really well, it would be a really good marketing point for them. But and also the the fact that the fact that they had to lie about the strangulation, the fact that there was a quote that I think she's still breathing, Philip. It's like, ah, this whole thing is just not tell what they were hoping.
Speaker 3: The juice was worth the squeeze for them. This is how corporate espionage type things actually happened. Dude. The company is making enough money to where four people going to jail was worth it to them. And it's not like they just hung them out to dry. They're gonna swiss jail dude, we would call that like a four star hotel in America. I'm just gonna be real with you, and they're gonna get bailed out. They're gonna get good lawyers on this. The company was was quote unquote slated to be the next big thing as far as this is concerned, and they were gonna make a truckloads, so it didn't matter. They could pay some quart costs. Just chalk it up to the game. However, now they're showing that, oh they're money maker, didn't work as expected, and now they this whole thing is going to hell in a handbasket. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh, I mean, I hope they get what's coming to them, you know, Like I hope that they all end up locked up in jail and it should be labeled as a homicide that which means that they should Well, if it's first degree, then you're probably looking at twenty five to life, I would imagine, right.
Speaker 3: I don't know how Switzerland's laws gets down. I don't know. I know that Europe is very lenient on a lot of laws and then they're super hard on others. It's like, I don't know, this is also New territory.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess so all right, well, I guess we'll see what happens. It's still very recent.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this just kind of shook out, which is why it's like, you know, with everything going on in this world right now, I think it's important for us to remember, you know what I mean that, like, hey, it's gonna be fine, y'all. It's all gonna be good, I promise you. But yeah, they're already trying to find new ways for us to get rid of the box. Do you remember before COVID, Actually I want to say it was Alex Jones that found the big field full of those plastic coffins.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, for whenever COVID was going down.
Speaker 3: And those were biodegradable coffins that they just left out in a field uncovered. So the rain has gotten to them and they're all just like decomposing now, but neither here nor there. When they were stockpiling those coffins, people were asking why now they're coming up with new ways for assisted suicide. Canada actually legally will let you do assisted suicide as well, and online they give you two options. They were now talking about bringing the Sarco pod to Canada that was about to make its way to North America. That was an American woman that was strangled to death.
Speaker 2: Oh it'sh shit, all right. So I just found the laws about how it breaks down over in Switzerland. So they haven't broken down into separate categories a little bit different than what we're used to seeing. Well, the first one, which is intentional homicide. It says this crime occurs when a person intentionally behaves in such a way that causes the death of another person. It is classified as a felony and is punishable by at least five years imprisonment. Then you have.
Speaker 3: Then you have.
Speaker 2: Murder, which they call moord. It says is a lex specialist of Article eleven or one to eleven and envisages a situation where a person has intentionally caused the death of another person with either a with either particular cruelty or an odious motive or goal, and they can go to jail. That's life imprisonment and or by a sentence not under ten years. Murder is a felony. Then you have manslaughter. But check this one out. Homicide at the request of the victim, which I think is what we're talking about here, could be. It says a person who upon the request by the victim intentionally causes a mercy killing, it says, it's punishable by a term of imprisonment not exceeding three years or a fine. So homicide of the request of a victim is a misdemeanor. So Switzerland suicide, right, yeah.
Speaker 3: And I guess the way you would bypass that is if you are a licensed medical professional who is authorized to administer the injection or whatever the case would be. So like you have the state license to do that. But if you're not and you kill somebody because they ask you to, even if it's a mercy killing, it could be three years in prison or a fine, depending on the situation and the judge wow or the magistrate. I guess what they call them. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the one homicide of the request of the victim. But then the next one gets into inciting and a assisting suicide. It says, this one punishes a person who intentionally and for an immoral motive, insights or assists a person to commit suicide. The victim's attempt must not necessarily be successful in order for Article one fifteen to be invoked. It is classified as a felony and punishable by a term of imprisonment not exceeding five years or a fine.
Speaker 3: Okay. So like, if you're online bullying somebody to kill themselves and all that shit, and then they finally do it, Yeah, that's a crime.
Speaker 2: Oh is that what they mean? Okay? So yeah, I guess it would be homicide at the request of the victim then, which would give them not exceeding three years or a fine.
Speaker 3: But that would be if it was homicide by the means agreed upon In all of that, she didn't agree to be strangled to death, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which is probably where you're looking at.
Speaker 3: And Ai was already witing to stamp in and be like, oh dude, just put an Ai body into that and you don't even have to have anybody around her. We already got to fix and we need to teach Ai how to make people kill themselves. That's something that it needs to learn.
Speaker 2: Sure, dude, listen to some of these like how their laws are so different than ours. So manslaughter it says it criminalizes the intentional homicide committed by a person in an emotional state, which a rational person would not regard as being overly excessive given the circumstances, which is classified as a murder of passion. The law reads where the offender acts in a state of extreme emotion that is or that is excusable in the circumstances, or in a state of profound psychological stress. The penalty is a custodial sentence from one to ten years. Okay, a passion murder, A murder of passion, you ain't gonna that is, I don't know. That's a weird way of putting it.
Speaker 3: Well, that that's a legal term to mean, like in a frenzy kind of thing.
Speaker 2: I suppose. But then yeah, so they have the murder, which is a sentence not under ten years, and then you have intentional homicide, which is uh five years at least five years imprisonment, which would be intentional homicides. So they're looking at what, from our guestimations here, at least five years. Then if the strangulation is found to be by them, if it's not found to be by them, then they're looking at.
Speaker 3: Least three I would argue it'd be murder, you think, So what's the definition for murder?
Speaker 2: It says it's a situation where a person has intentionally caused the death of another person with either particular cruelty or an odious motive or goal.
Speaker 3: I would argue that strangulation is a bit aggressive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she not agree, right, but she had signed up to die that day, but.
Speaker 3: Not by strangulation. She agreed to take a long nap that she never wakes up from. She didn't agree to be fucking choked out by physical means to the point that it left bruising. Dude, like, you could have just covered her fucking nose and mouth, Like, I don't understand why people are so fucking stupid, dude, to suffocate somebody. Why would you go for the neck? That makes no anatomical fucking sense. You would go for the nose and around the mouth. Tadah. I'm not trying to teach anybody how to do something bad, but like, holy fuck, what kind of movies do people watch? That's how you know, with somebody who didn't know what they were doing. The guy, the only one present, right, was the creator. He had never done something like this. He just three D printed a fucking killbot. So he did what he saw in movies and the the job was accomplished. Yeah, but now he's in jail and possibly for murder.
Speaker 2: I feel like a pillow would be the same way too, right, Yes, just take a pillow.
Speaker 3: Suffocation it's it's not like a difficult concept. It takes a while depending on how well the person can hold her breath. That's about it.
Speaker 2: Suffocation, no breathing. It's all going back to the same song as why as last resort it makes I don't I don't like that it. It weirdly lines up with that, but yeah, I guess it's a little poetic it is.
Speaker 3: But at the same time, that song, yeah, it hits a little different. A lot of those songs from when we were younger hit different now that we're older. I'm gonna be honest with you. Uh scars hmm, that song hits different as an adult.
Speaker 2: Ah. Yeah, I mean all the pretty much all the Lincoln Bark songs too.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, you ain't lion, you know.
Speaker 2: You know. It's just a different, different way of looking at it, you know. And I'm I don't know if I'm different for this, But whenever I was a little kid, I really never paid attention to the lyrics. Like I remembered the lyrics, but I never like, you know, put it into a like a meaningful way. It was just like, you know, I said, the lyrics because they matched with the rhythm. You know, I think I more so paid attention to the rhythm, and then the lyrics were kind of secondary.
Speaker 3: It was a little bit of both for me. Don't get me wrong. I think I had the lyrics to some songs to where I was like, oh my god, it was like poetry with music behind it. Then there was other songs that it was just for the beat, you know what I mean, it was just whatever. Yeah, they depend on the timing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so probably, But I mean it just goes to show the level of hypnosis that goes on with certain music. You know, it's a little hypnotics.
Speaker 3: But now, Jonathan, as of you and I are conspiracy theorist, Let's let's hypoth the side as you and I, let's theorize. What do you think could be the overarching theme here? We got different companies coming out trying to find new and innovative ways to get rid of dead people because apparently we're running out of places to put them. Then we have this company that is trying to launch the suicide pod. And you understand that once it's been attempted, there will be others. It will be duplicated, it will be replicated. The Chinese will come in with something at tenth the price. It's gonna be a thing people are going to go through. Such about a depression around the world, or at least they were thinking that they were about to. And again, I'm hoping that we are on the precipice of a golden age, not just in America but around the world. But this would have been something that would have prepped the world for the worst outcome. What are your thoughts, bro, What do you think they're trying to push?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm looking at this other article right now by Business Standard dot com and it questions did the suicide pod mouth function? The strangulation marks raise uh raise alarms in the Swiss case. So I think that that's probably most likely what happened. I think that there was some kind of malfunction that was going on and and they were trying to cover their ass. And I mean, if you think about it, they're the ones that are in control of the body. Now, I don't know what the laws are over there. Did the police have to be present, you know, at not necessarily during the process of the the like the fucking you know, loss of breath or whatever. But I mean for the body itself. I don't know how those laws work like, but I feel like if they're the ones that are absolutely in control of the body after they after it dies, you just have to throw a little makeup or some shit on there. I guess I don't know, but I think that either way you're looking at it, I think that probably malfunction. They tried to kill her, you know, and tried to cover their tracks and got caught.
Speaker 3: But that's the other thing too, Bro. We'll see if they actually serve time for this or not, because and if the company exists after this, Because this is the type of thing that kills a new company. Dude, your first time with your first brand new product, and you're making all these promises and you have a catastrophic malfunction that you had to finish the job with your own bare hands. Dude, I'm just saying, like, Okay, it would be shocking to me if this company still existed in two or three years. But also because we've seen dumb shit happen before, dude, watch them bounce back from this, watch them come out with a version two point zero, and it get mass produced or some wild shit, or somebody takes this idea and takes the ball and runs with it and creates some other stuff like this is I feel like this is the start. This is the beginning of a snowball rolling downhill that I don't want to see get bigger. But I also feel like it can't be stopped.
Speaker 2: I kind of feel like it was probably a little too soon for a gash chamber. Is that just me?
Speaker 3: Well, Futurama made a joke about this. As a matter of fact, they came out with the suicide pod for twenty five cents or whatever, and there was a whole thing. I tried watching the YouTube video on it. I depressed, like ok to three different times, saying that like, yes, I understand its sensitive material, Yes, I understand it may be trigger triggering, Yes I give consent, Yes I want to watch it. Anyway, it was like, holy fuck, it's a Futurama clip that's like a minute and a half long.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's why we're not on YouTube because we ain't dealing with that bullshit.
Speaker 3: But yeah, we're shills.
Speaker 2: Where they Yeah anyway, yeah we're not shills. We say bad words, we have thoughts and opinions that go against the narrative, and we highlight certain things that they probably don't want us highlighting. So indeed not sull like.
Speaker 3: All right, what are your thoughts on the whole what they're trying to do with human bodies? Because my brain goes to a lot of conspiratorial levels on that. What are your thoughts?
Speaker 2: Let me think, Well, I think that this is probably just another way to because they were mentioning about how it was the green way, you know, it's like more.
Speaker 3: For agricultural right right, And.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I think that that that could be the start of like some tip of the iceberg kind of shit to where you know, well, look, the land is is malnourished and the only thing that can bring it back to life is human bodies. And so maybe we could be getting to a point where this you don't necessarily have the option of whether you want to be cremated or buried. Maybe maybe it's forcefully laid upon you that you go through a wood chipper, or that you get into a decomposition, you know, pod or whatever. But honestly, I'm not evenna lie to you, dude. Like I've said before, I really could give two shit's less, Like, yes, I I have you know, if it's up to me, yes, send me on the Viking sendoff. But to be one hundred percent honest, do whatever the fuck you want to my body whenever I'm done.
Speaker 3: Yeah. At one point in time, I thought like being buried at Arlington would be dope. But then I thought about it, and I'm like, nah, there's other dudes that would much rather deserve a spot there than me, you know what I mean, Guys that did like crazy shit with their careers, not a shit bag like my job was, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's a military thing. Arlington.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Arlington National Cemeteries for you know, people who served, either died overseas or died served honorably. They get a spot there as well. I could get buried there, but I mean they're running out of spots. There's only so much land, And there's other dudes that like serve that I believe deserve a spot there, way above me, you know. But yeah, that's I marched over a thousand funerals, dude, Damn. Yeah. Literally, I was a part of over one thousand funerals at Arlington.
Speaker 2: In Texas.
Speaker 3: Arlington National Cemetery in Washington, d C.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, all right, yeah, like.
Speaker 3: The Tomb of the Unknown Soldier where JFK's eternal flame is at Arlington.
Speaker 2: You know so much more about that kind of stuff than I do. I was assuming that we were talking about Arlington, Texas.
Speaker 3: No, hold on you. Have you ever seen a picture of Arlington National Cemetery.
Speaker 2: I'm sure I have.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like a bunch of white tombstones, like for Miles.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. You always see it in the movies. And what's the movie I'm thinking of that I saw it in.
Speaker 3: I don't know. There's a bunch. There's a bunch you're probably thinking of. It's it's popular in a lot. But yeah, that's that's something that like at one point I thought would be cool, but then I was like, nah, like whatever, So then I have there's a cemetery on the other side of the river where my family has traditionally been buried for shit, going on one hundred and fifty years now, and that would be cool, except that's like the other side of my family than I don't don't really know. That's like second, third, fourth cousins and shit. So it's whatever. Then I thought about them, like cremation, like either a I could buy land and like start my own family plot, which is cool. That would be cool. But then it's like, I mean, is it that that seems like now I have to like commit upkeep to generations of people and all of this, and like, dude, at that point, I don't care. I just don't care. Just let's do cremation for myself. That was my thing.
Speaker 2: I think that's more for the sentimental reasons, you know, than anything else. Like, do I think that if you get buried next to a person in a cemetery that your soul and their soul is going to be connected in the afterlife?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 3: I I get why people want to do that and have that peace of mind that when they die they'll be with their loved one, and like whatever, I don't think it works that way. But I'm also not going to get in the way of somebody having that peace while they're alive, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: That's fine their own at that point. But yeah, yeah, yeah, like I said, just.
Speaker 3: Let me agree that suicide is not the way.
Speaker 2: No, that's probably the worst way. Yeah, I mean, really, by any any form of death. I mean that's I mean, I've heard you know, and me and Sean we always talk about those near death experiences and stuff, and some of them are on suicides. And what they say is like these people that they're they're getting ready to commit suicide. Maybe they were the ones that were in the garage with the gas going and shit like that, and they say that they're whenever they because as soon as you die or as soon as you're about to die or whatever. In these near death experiences, you know, you have a little bit of forethought of like oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, I can't believe I just did that. Like almost every single one of them, they immediately regret it as soon as they do it, like in the near death experiences anyway, and they're you know it, because whether you believe in fate or destiny or some kind of plan that was laid out as to why you're here or whatever, most people see that that is clearly what's going on after you die if you take your life too soon, because it's one hundred percent was not in the cards for you to ever commit suicide like that is never the thing that you sign up for before you come into this life, I don't think.
Speaker 3: And it's a permanent solution for a temporary problem anyway you slice it right. Yeah, I mean, look, I understand the ethical conversation about somebody who is suffering from a very painful cancer that is going to kill them and they're just trying to go out on their terms. Okay, Look, I understand that, and I have sympathy for that. Yes, I may disagree with it for my reasons, but it's also one of those things that like if I was to walk a mile in their shoes, maybe I'd had the same type of energy. Look, I don't know, okay, but I dis agree with this being a thing, the suicide pod, and they're trying to make it three D printable and readily available. You could download it right now and just make it happen. But ba bub bro, what they're trying to make it readily available around the world for you to just off yourself at your choosing. All you need is some liquid nitrogen, which is not hard or illegal to get at all. So yeah, they're just trying to make it easy. And then what are they gonna do with all these bodies? What are they gonna do with there's a couple of options. They know they can't bury them, but they could mulch them. They could, you know, I don't know. I think that actually might become the new thing.
Speaker 2: Eh, there's a chance. I think that a lot of people are gonna be a lot more traditional and in their ways, like, yeah, okay, yes, I want the Viking sendoff. Do I believe that my family is actually gonna let me have that? Probably not, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I told them to do that, by the way, and if they don't, I'm gonna be I'm gonna haunt them.
Speaker 2: I'm a bullshit. I'm gonna tackle them piggies when you sleeping as a ghost. Hey you right, yeah, dude. But anyway, Jacob, let them uh, let them hear the knife hands bro.
Speaker 3: If you haven't already, dear cult members, please at this time, hit the five stars, hit the share the licenscribed to comment, leave a post, leave review, shares to the friends and family, shares everywhere. Here's the deal. The more activity the algorithm sees across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners, who could then become potential cult members. Like the rest of you. Finally's and gentlemen, while you're ready to go check out Meta Mysteries, Jonathan's other show and give him the five stars to share, the reviews and the kind words. Go check out cajun Knight the YouTube channel, give me the subscribes and the follows. There, we thank you for everybody who's already gone and done so.
Speaker 2: And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cults of Conspiracy. And my name's Jonathan, I'm Jake, and there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 5: So no bor.
Speaker 3: Hey cult members. Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com right now. Abam Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screet shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code CULT at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code cult That's Cult at Adam and Eve dot com. Now this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code cult