Speaker 1: A women's society walking in the shadows, the cultiedition. A women's society walking in the shadows.
Speaker 2: The cultition. Hey, thank you so much for finally. Oh I feel like this has been amazing for a long time.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, super excited to him.
Speaker 4: We got so yeah, we were so excited, so so excited. You yeah, just connecting our perpose. Juliet and I are growing up. But a lot of the time we sit there going.
Speaker 2: That's what we did. You know.
Speaker 3: What's interesting is like it's been like the last couple of months where so I I I work for the federal government here in the United States, and it's like, you know, it's it's it's a busy, busy season, and especially like when you're in law enforcement, there's a lot of different factors that, uh, you know pull at your schedule, a lot of them. And so it's like when I the last couple of months, because now I'm more or less in like a senior level, So now like a lot of times my evenings are now like open. So it's like, you know, what do you do with your with your evenings? I know what I'll do and you know, kind of start delving into all your little hobbies and and and the things that interest you, and obviously cryptozoology is one of them. So yeah, so definitely this is an awesome way to spend my time and and to be with like individuals like.
Speaker 2: Oh that's awesome.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean it takes it takes over your world, doesn't it. You just kind of like every light speed little man.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: Even at work, it's like, yeah, I've got two minutes up, Okay, what am I watching now?
Speaker 3: People are like what are you watching?
Speaker 5: Like, oh, literally, Like when I go and drop my little baby off to Kendy, the girls are like, what are you up to today?
Speaker 2: Late? So you're going to work And I was like, I'm just going to go.
Speaker 5: And do an interview about Bigfoot just like what, Yeah, I just got to quick.
Speaker 2: It'll be great.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, I'm sure they all think we're I think our friends now think we're a bit crazy, But we're.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, but are we? Are we with with everything that, especially when in context with what our conversation is going to be. It's one of those things where you know, these things, these whatever they are, these entities, these whether they're biological, whether they're like some kind of an undiscovered species, an animal or you know, some theories are that they're interdimensional beings and stuff, and you start hearing all these different theories and it's definitely something that requires I believe, especially like somebody like me who's in law enforcement. You know, there's there's things called anecdotal evidence, right, and like there are so many accounts of people who are who aren't people with any kind of mental deficiencies. You know, there aren't people with any kind of issues that you would think, oh, they're doing it for you know, for clout, they're doing it for money and stuff like that, that that really do have these intense encounters with these things. And you know, these are people that are you know, ex law enforcement, military personnel, you know, people in the medical field, you know, people in government, high end government. I mean, we had a president of the United States. I believe that, you know, Teddy Roosevelt, if I'm not mistaken that you know it has an account of a bigfoot, you know.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, that's pretty that's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: I mean it's the United States. I mean, unless you know he was really you know, going back on Grand Puzzle, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: The Devil's Letters, as we've been told, we learned and you would a couple of weeks ago that it's the Devil's letters, And I was like, this is great.
Speaker 2: Why are we calling it pot?
Speaker 3: I don't think it would have taken an exorbitant amount of marijuana to have you hallucinate and see something there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how yes, yeah, yeah, the two mushrooms out in the field.
Speaker 3: So mushrooms maybe, But.
Speaker 5: And what was the president of the United States of America doing mushies?
Speaker 2: Like questionable?
Speaker 3: Who knows?
Speaker 2: I don't lose your job after that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, he's like a batman out. Oh god, okay, try not to get you in trouble.
Speaker 2: We get.
Speaker 3: Please November so soon right now, that's like next week is election.
Speaker 4: So I know, oh my god, the crazy stuff I've been seeing of, you know, like people knocking on other people's doors and yelling at them because they've got like a poster of the flannel. Yeah, that doesn't happen here. That there's no, there's absolutely none of that here. Like you can have people from every different government living in the same house. There is no kind of each other about it. But that is that, there's nothing like that here. Like, you know, we're always fascinated, aren't we we watch stuff, we see the other but we're very.
Speaker 2: Careful not to mention anything like that.
Speaker 4: You know, we stay out of the whole politics, and I mean.
Speaker 5: Honestly, in news, we're like, we just give them so much shit. We're like, you were rubbish. You said you were going to increase the speed limit back to one hundred and it's still at eighty.
Speaker 2: I'll help you by using a vivid to draw one hundred on the signs for you.
Speaker 3: I'll help.
Speaker 2: It's taken six months.
Speaker 4: Well, we even had one guy that ended up with there were so many potholes, he went in and filled them up south he just gave up waiting for the council to do it.
Speaker 5: So you know what, do you know what they've done in my hometown. They've gone around and they've put flowers, Like they've started growing flowers out of these potholes so that people systematically drive around them.
Speaker 3: That's amazing. I can see them turning into beautiful pieces something like that.
Speaker 5: For so live in the country though, you know, like so we live way out in the sticks, like an hour and a half drive from the main city.
Speaker 2: So it's literally like we call it Conatin.
Speaker 5: At the moment, instead of Carterton because there's just so many road cones. So we're like, oh, well, we'll just beautify it, just put you know, flowers in, since you know, make.
Speaker 2: A counts as a piece of shit and doesn't want to do the job.
Speaker 3: Absolutely makes sense. Why not? I was kind of hoping that one of them, somebody in politics, gets so desperate to become the next something or other that they'll release whatever top secret things that they have just to kind of one up the other one. So I'm like, which one's gonna be the UFO files, which one's gonna release the.
Speaker 2: Big Mouffman, which one's gonna pop out? Don't man?
Speaker 3: And two Pacabra because so with with me? So I'm Puerto Rican obviously, and and well not obviously you wouldn't know that if you saw me. But anyways, I'm Puerto Rican and and one of the the way that I kind of started getting into i'd always back. And I'm fifty one years old, so for me, the Internet didn't exist in my youth. You know, my children now can avail themselves of that resource and they do it well. I mean you and I do. Look at us, we're talking like this. Never in my mouth. Yeah. No, in my youth, we had to you know, two paper cups and a little string from one house to the next.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Or you know, for us, you couldn't get phone calls past nine o'clock. So we had that code where you would call hang up as soon as somebody picks up, and then they know to call you back and stuff like that. Because yeah, so things are so much different now where it's like like back then, you know, I would get information from encyclopedias, and I remember seeing the first pictures of the surgeons film, that real popular surgeon's film for the Locknecks Monster that ended up being fake. It wasn't real, and and that was disheartening. But then it's that that, you know, the U the Patterson Gimlin film and in the uh that I remember that one still in the encyclopedia and it was Bigfoot, it was Patty, and it was just I was ever since then I was a kid. I was just consumed because I'm like the world is so huge. It's so big. You know, the Olympic Peninsula. You see all these areas out in you know, in Canada and stuff, and it's like, you know, millions of miles worth of like unexplored territory. Why not? Why not?
Speaker 5: I was just gonna say so, like you coming from a small island like Puerto Rico is so similar to the Polynesian islands that you know, for example, like my partner is from someone, and so we went to Somemo in July to meet all of his family, and man, we had some crazy stuff that happened over there, and I was like, Oh, there's so much here.
Speaker 2: It was such an exciting moment for Juliet and I to kind of.
Speaker 5: Be a part of and just go oh, I can't wait to get into it a bit more. And like, so for you coming from such a small island, it's so similar comparisons as far as like like cultural indigenous cultural folklore and all that sort of stuff as well. So it's honest, it's really like, you know, it's old and it's honest.
Speaker 2: It's not this Western bullshit that we put over the top.
Speaker 5: Of it, isn't it.
Speaker 4: There's the Hollywood version that's slowly kind of checked stuff and yeah, it's yeah, And that's why we are doing that kind of research and going into the indigenous populations and the native people and those sort of stories because it's so real, it's so cool.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and you look at it through so like, for instance, Puerto Rico, it's part of the Bermuda Triangle, so there's always yeah, we're.
Speaker 2: Going to bring that up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So Puerto Rico has always had that that that mystique to it because it's one of the corners of the Bermuda Triangle. I forgot what the other two. I know it's Florida and Puerto Rico, and I forgot what the other point was. But but it's one of those things where Puerto Rico has always been draped in this kind of sorry, what's kind of moving. Puerto Rico has always kind of been draped with this kind of folklore where where you know, a ton of UFO sidings. The United States government had the biggest satellite dish in the in the United States in Puerto Rico and it's in it's an al Junka and it's like the rainforest there. And their story is going back to when they first fired that thing off. The amount of UFOs that I mean, this is going back to my great grandmother, you know, from her time in These are honest, simple people, and by what I mean simple I don't mean simple minded. They're they're there. You know, they do have a very powerful sense of observation. You know, you're not gonna pull the wool over their eyes. But when you have somebody like my great grandmother who would say, yeah, she remembers walking home from this little what this little makeshift school back when when it was her you know, when it was her time and stuff, and she remembers saying, you know, lights in the skies that just didn't make sense, and you know, you know, she would get in trouble if she would bring it up too much because people were having these experiences. So what it was is they kind of chalked it up to like, all right, these kids are bored, they're not doing anything. We need to do something with them. And in reality, it was these supernatural experiences or out of you know, interdimensional experiences that they were having and they couldn't talk about it because if they talked about it, they'd get in trouble because they're making it up. And it kind of kind in that same attitude whenever we get on the on the subject of the chupacaba, that same attitude kind of followed the chupa Kada a little bit, but then again it was the anecdotal evidence that countered that, you know, that type of argument.
Speaker 4: So yeah, yeah, and that that's kind of you know, there's been the sign through kind of every area, you know, and right back in your great grandmother or your grandmother's time, there wouldn't have been all the planes. There wouldn't have been helicopters and all the stuff flying around all the time. You wouldn't have had the savellites and you know all that kind of stuff. So they, you know, they can't turn around and go it's not this. You know, we've seen stuff and kind of gone, yeah, pretty sure, that's not a hall like cut to the road plane. You know, it's just it's everywhere, you know, and this is like again, this is like years and years ago when I was a teenager.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it does, and you probably too.
Speaker 4: You kind of get to that point where you get really frustrated sometimes with people because they just they won't even acknowledge that there's something else out there. But yeah, I think it comes from a big fear thing, isn't it. You know, there's this real fear of the unknown where you know, like us and you know, people like us we kind of go, oh, let's let's go oh, like there was a dog man over there, let's go let's go have a work.
Speaker 3: People go that way and we go that way.
Speaker 5: If we can find people like what yeah, yeah, well, I mean that's that sort of thing is what spurred Cryptid Women's Society on. We started getting all of these women talking to us and guys, but a lot of women going, We've got these stories we haven't told anyone before, but you guys seem really open to it. I want to tell you about it. And Juliet and I were like, this is insane. We have so many people wanting to talk about these stories. And it was during kind of lockdown and you know in New Zealand and Juliet's in Australia. Juliet went through probably the most restrictions worldwide. Yeah, lockdown and stuff, and it was really rough, really really rough, but it really spurred on a lot of people to kind of look outside of their normal space.
Speaker 2: That they were in.
Speaker 5: And then we kind of realized that there wasn't a space for women to kind of come together and talk about this sort of stuff.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of.
Speaker 5: Spaces for guys absolutely within this space within this industry, but there's not a whole heap of roots for women to kind of share that and a safe space, you know, for women to come together and that's what's fur encrypted women's society. And then come down to the South Pacific, there's nothing, you know, like I think you're very very very privileged in America and around through the Northern Hemisphere to have such I don't know education is the right word, but it's basically, you know, you have these these TV shows about you know, Expedition Bigfoot and all of these things happening in the South Pacific. In Australian villain, we can't even get that. We can't even get those shows. So it's very close, very closed.
Speaker 4: I really, I do in Australia like the exhibition Bigfoot. But it's really funny because I live in Victoria. Victoria's is quite a it's a very strict state. It's just as but like every other state in Australia will get Expedition Bigfoot, I get eight months later, you know what I mean, And then you don't.
Speaker 2: Even get all the episodes.
Speaker 4: You'll, yeah, if they think, you know, you've got TV shows that will come out, but if they go, yeah, I don't really like that one, so you know, so we're not even going to show you that one. That one's not going to be available.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Have you ever heard of pepper Peg? You got kids?
Speaker 3: Absolutely? Okay?
Speaker 4: All right, So there was an episode of pitper Peg with pepper Peg was playing with a spider. It got banned in Australia because we don't want kids to think they can play with spiders because everything here is poisonous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that just goes to show the mentality of our government. Yeah.
Speaker 5: But in New Zealand, I had to watch black market big shows.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's my life.
Speaker 3: Somebody watch.
Speaker 2: One hundred serious.
Speaker 3: So one of our friends, I think I'm going to.
Speaker 5: Start me please, I mean, seriously, people don't span me with it.
Speaker 2: You people don't understand how bloody lucky you are.
Speaker 5: Because seriously, like Britt is brit from Britt Investigates, right, she is on Discovery Channel doing the Lost Monster Files and I'm like, dude, there is no way.
Speaker 2: I'm going to ever get to watch this. So I'm now trying.
Speaker 5: To talk people into holding their phone up in front of the television.
Speaker 2: Watch it, watch it.
Speaker 4: We have tried everything, Amazon, Apple TV everything, it's a valeremit to us.
Speaker 2: You're our connection.
Speaker 3: Is there a way like if they get burnt on a DVD, would you be able to put it like on a four K DVD player over there where you're able to eat it so long.
Speaker 5: As it's so long as it's region free, like because you know they have regions.
Speaker 2: Has to be because we have we.
Speaker 4: Have videos or DVD players here, so you can change the regions on it, but can you do it three times? So if you change it to a region for like a US, did you change it back?
Speaker 2: We change it back. You can't change it anymore.
Speaker 3: We sound terrible.
Speaker 2: Fourth old country down here. I don't.
Speaker 3: Because one of my one of my wife's favorite movies is Australia with Nicole Kidman.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah yeah, yeah yeah, coming.
Speaker 2: Out, which looks pretty awesome to she'll probably you know the name of that one. So we'll just do like we do a DVD swap.
Speaker 3: Trying to kill you. As far as animals is concerned, like.
Speaker 4: Honestly, every snake that we have here, specially in Victoria, every snake is poisonous. We have like the most poisonous snakes that we have Brown snakes, red belly, black snakes.
Speaker 2: We have vipers. We have everything here.
Speaker 4: Every spider anything like crawls wants to kill you. Like we have fluffy caterpillars. Back in New Zealand, fluffy caterpillars. Kids are playing with them. No, no, no, you don't touch them here. They're called what are they called. They're called lava, lava something. So basically if you touch these things, it feels like you've got lava being pulled all.
Speaker 2: Over your hands. It's like every time you see something.
Speaker 5: Which is the total opposite, right, because in New Zealand, you can walk into the bush barefoot.
Speaker 2: People go bushwalking with no shoes on.
Speaker 5: Right, We go online the grass, walk on rocks, whatever, go climbing whatever, no problem, nothing will kill you. The only thing you might get stung by a bumblebee.
Speaker 2: Now everything else, And like.
Speaker 4: You know, we grew up going down to the rivers and swimming and you know, and all that kind of stuff. And number one, you've got to get to the river first or the stream, so you've got to go through the brown snakes. Then you've got to get in the water. And then you've got like your water spiders and your other nasties in there, and then if you go into deep water, you've got your bull sharks and your crocodiles. So we're okay, we don't have crocodiles here, but all in your rivers. You don't swim in the rivers here because there's bull sharks everywhere. So it's I don't know why.
Speaker 2: She lives there. I read North and there's just like this most amazing beach.
Speaker 4: We're up there watching the ND five hundred and I'm not walking along this beach going this is just amazing. And then there's two drunk people ran into it. Police officers like get them out of the water, and it's only dawned on me.
Speaker 2: I'm like, why isn't anybody swimming?
Speaker 4: This is so beautiful and they're like sharks, crocodiles, box jellyfish, like so beautiful beaches, but people don't swim in them. And that's the big thing, you know, People go, wow, look at all these beaches, and it's just like, no.
Speaker 3: No, I literally do you. I literally see you both on vacation coming up to the States and just instead of going out in any of the town read you just stay in the hotel. Them in Stream shows that's exactly what we sent yesterday.
Speaker 4: I found night you would just be watching so downloading them and taking them bring them back home.
Speaker 5: So our conversation used today We're like, we're going to go to the States. We have to block out in entire week so we can watch everything.
Speaker 3: You have to you have to there's so much literally on on YouTube. Just YouTube alone, you can there's like hours long worth of programs anything you have independent people. There's one called Small Town Mysteries. And these these four guys, all they do is they go out into the bush, into the into the woods, and they've had some amazing interactions. But I've always noticed, and this is something that working for the government and kind of like when my father was was in and he had to investigate some of these cases that were coming in with the chupa cabra. It was one of those things where it was like, you know, I I think that these things can only these things have to be in some way, shape or form. They have to be interdimensional maybe some way, somehow maybe. And the only reason I'm saying is because I so I'll give it. I'll give you an example. So I was, I was, I'm a firearms instructor here in in in my town or in the state. And so if people want to you know, come out and they want to legally carry a firearm for their protection, they come see somebody like me, We certify them. They go through a long course, and then you know, they end up you know, kind of like successfully negotiating the process. Well, one of my students was this older African American gentleman who I mean he was probably I think he was more like into his late sixties or early seventies, and we were just talking like serious, like the thing about here about older men, especially older church guys like that, they really don't have the inclination. I have to lie. They don't. They're not going to get anything out of it. You're not going to impress. It was only him and I in the in the in the classroom, so he wasn't really gonna you know, kind of like impress anyone in this big you know, you know, forum or what have you. And I have a I remember I had an alert come up and it was because a new episode of Small Town Monsters had come on, and I said, he goes, oh, do you have to go? Because it was kind of like a ring tone. I said, no, no, no, it's an alert for a show I want to watch on. I said, don't laugh, it's on Bigfoot. He's like, no, no, no, He was like, I won't laugh. He was like, remember I told you I was a truck driver, right, And I said yeah. So he goes, So this was during the late nineties. He goes, I'm driving through Kentucky. He goes like, it was one of my routes, and he was like, it was middle of the day. He goes, He's driven that route a million times. It was a very familiar route to him. But he noticed that cars were He was coming around this hill, and right as he was getting ready to go on the decline of the hill, he seemed traffic starting to kind of like back up, and he sees a couple of people outside of their vehicles looking up in a certain direction, and he sees stones and stuff right in almost like going onto the road. And he goes up to one of the drivers and he says, what's what's going on? It was there like a landslide or a rock slide, or the genesis of a rock slide. So they're just waiting for it to happen because they don't want to get caught in it, and he goes no. He was like, whatever it is, you're gonna have to see it, because if I told you what it is, you're not gonna believe me. This is what the driver told him. So they're all looking and all of a sudden, they start hearing these like this rustling of leaves and trees snapping just coming down out of He said it literally from I'm actually just like paraphrasing, but it was almost like from from the imagination or from a fable to reality. This thing just walks right across. He said. It had to be at least eight eight and a half feet tall. It was huge that all it did was it took three steps and it was already across the road. If you know anything about double if you have two lanes the US, especially when you go into the rural areas, they're pretty lengthy, especially when there's only two because there's no pass lane, so they're pretty lengthy. And for something to have those strides that would be able to and I immediately, like, my heart starts beating, and so I'm like, I immediately go into interview mode, like I like, because that's as close as I'm gonna get to this thing, right, so, you know, and and he goes, I said, what did it look like? Did you see its face? And he said he was like it was the weirdest thing because it was the perfect combination of monkey and man. Wow, it was like it was the perfect It was like the face was just really wide and it was it didn't have any face, It didn't have any facial hair. It's it's hands didn't have hair, but everything else had fur. There were with only a couple of blots of it was like dark brown, he said. But he said it was huge. It was extremely muscular. You know, he saw everything genitalia, I mean everything he saw muscles. He was like, it was definitely not a man in the smooth No man, no person could successfully negotiate that that hill. The way it was running down the hill, how he was you know, any other person would have probably have broken their neck down that hill. And he goes and it was literally thirty seconds from it running down the hill to across the street. And then people started panicking and they left, and they and he got backtruck and he left also, and then that's that. So it's like stories like that that I was like, man, I remember hearing about my father with the whole thing with Puerto Rico, and should I keep talking. I'm sorry, I'm just taking the home.
Speaker 2: Yeah, keep going. I'm loving this.
Speaker 3: So when I was a kid, so, Puerto Rico was one of those places where, you know, again, people would hear about UFOs and people would say that they've seen little grays walking around or what have you, But it wasn't really known. You know, it wasn't something that a lot of people talked about. A lot of personnel. There was a lot of military personnel in Puerto Rico, so you know, they would sweep it under rug and chalk it up to it's just an Air Force experiment, don't worry about it. These are top secret planes that are flying overhead. And for the most part, because I was in the Air Force for ten years and for the most part, yeah, there are Air Force bases like right Patterson Air Force Base that have you know, some top secret things going on there. And you may see a plane that defies what you would think a conventional plane would look like. You know, so, like I'll give you the example, the stealth bomber and the stealth fighter was like a perfect Triangle at plane was already flying in the eighties before it was commissioned, and you know broad online, you know, in the late nineties and so on. So Puerto Rico really really wasn't some really in a place that people would talk about like cryptids. You know again UFOs, the Bermuda Triangle ship's missing planes crashing then they could never find them, but never a cryptid. And I remember it was around nineteen ninety five, and the only reason I remember it was nineteen ninety five was a couple of family events that had taken place in that year. They're very memorable. So I remember that I was talking to my father. My parents were separated, so you know, he would call to check up on us and stuff like that. And and one day he you know, he's he's looking flustered, he's completely annoyed, and you know, I said, what's up, Man's what's the you know, what's going on with you? And he goes, oh, he goes, I'm getting complaints. I think that there's these kids doing there. They're part of be a cult and they're they're hurting animals. I said, they're hurting animals. He goes like, yeah, they're they're killing animals and stuff, and it's not just you know, it's like they're draining the animals of their blood.
Speaker 5: I'm like, all right, that would be that would be the first thing that you think of, right, is that it's a satanic cult or something like that and they're draining.
Speaker 3: The blood exactly. It was a lot of this was the nineties, so a lot of the h a lot of the kids were kind of going more into like the you know, heavy metal and all this other stuff. So there was a there was a continued there was like a small group of kids out there on the island that were, you know, being foolish and and uh and so you know, my father was like, you know, I'm pretty sure this is all going to end up being some kind of kid, some kind of kids you know, playing, you know, being being mean, or it could be you know, some kind of an animal. He goes, So, you know, we kind of left it alone, and you know, until a couple of weeks had gone by and stuff, and I you know, he called back again and we're talking, and I brought it up. I said, hey, you know, so what's going on with the case of you know, with all the and the livestock and everything like that. I said, so I'm hearing some things on the news. So this is when they started to kind of pick up, So like around ninety five ninety six.
Speaker 2: Just for a second, Looise, So how old were you then?
Speaker 3: Ninety five I was born and I'm horrible at maths.
Speaker 2: You like a teenager.
Speaker 3: Now three years old?
Speaker 2: Okay, so you in your early twenties.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so I was like twenty two.
Speaker 5: And so what was your dad's position, Like, what did he do as far as was he in the police force?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so he was a commandant for our town for the for the state police what they would consider each town in Puerto Rico has their own law enforcement. But then there's there are the kind of like the state police, and they're the ones that they absolute the whole. They investigate everything major crimes and and organized crime issues like that. The state police handle that. Then you have the individual towns that have their own individual police departments and stuff. So my father was the commandant of the academy for the state Police, and he was also police officer.
Speaker 2: Himself, right right right just to see the scene.
Speaker 5: So he's quite high as far as like being in the police force.
Speaker 2: Like he's not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's why my friend both became I went into law enforcement. My kid brothers in law enforcement, so you know, it was like a blood run stick, you know, and and uh, and then my sisters went into nursing, so they're all into you know, they're all nursing. So you're either cops and nurses in my family.
Speaker 5: So that kind of gives them, it gives a bit of kind of context to him being frustrated and annoyed at the silly, you know, stupid thing happening with these stupid kids doing stuff that they shouldn't be doing and taking his time and.
Speaker 2: Forcing him to then go out and you know investigate it. Yeah, yeah, fair cool, right.
Speaker 3: Exactly, because then, you because it was the nineties, was possibly the worst possible time for anything like this to be happening, because it was when the island saw a lot of the island saw a big influx of narcotics and drugs and stuff like that. So there was a lot of counter narcotics operations. There was a lot of crime that was riddling certain areas of the island, especially the capital of San Juan. There's this one area that was just seeding with just activity of organized crime and stuff. So, you know, when you have law enforcement personnel on an island who are already heavy laden with work and there's not enough staff, you know, there weren't, you know, and you're trying to pump as many recruits during academy as possible so that you can send them out into the streets so that there are you know, it's a frustrating time, you know, because it's a logistical nightmare. Then on top of that, to have what they believe are you know, these animal mutilations being attributed to, you know, something like the occult. It made sense to him because all hell had been broken breaking loose all over the island anyways. So he's figuring, you know, now, we definitely have to investigate these because again it's livestock, it's people's revenue, it's money, it's effort exactly, so you know, and and then so it's something that he definitely had to investigate. So the first was in a town of Orokovi's, which is kind of like in a central part, and that was that was when they first found one of the animals with three puncture wounds on their neck. So that's that was the one where they were like where they started to kind of figure trying to think this isn't normal, because the animals were not only drained of their blood, but the problem was the animal wasn't stiff, It wasn't like rigamotives hadn't set in, so and it was and it had been you know, hours since the blood had been drained from animals. There was no blood anywhere near them, you know, something where you have six, seven, eight animals all strewn around the property with puncture wounds, yet you know, void of any kind of blood. Yeah, any kind of blood. And then not only that, for there to be no type of blood around them, there weren't any aggressive predation.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean we understand that Juliet and I have both grown up on like kind of in farming environments.
Speaker 2: Juliet grew up on a farm and you.
Speaker 5: Know so and we've both had goats as pets and further than everything else, you know, and so yeah, that it made yeah, Steve delicious, but it doesn't you know, we understand that, and it doesn't make sense there to.
Speaker 2: Be no blood.
Speaker 4: No, Yeah, it's mental, it's really I don't know that that's super I never knew that that's really interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was one of the big that was one of the biggest things. Well, that was the main the main thing that he was. That's that's when it was like, all right, now, my stress level is really up here because there were no signs of predation. So let's say if it was there, there really aren't that many. Uh, you know, animals like we don't have bobcat, we don't have any kind of mountain cat or anything like that. We probably have some kind of you know, a rabbit dog or you know, or they have iguanas.
Speaker 4: You know, now they have nothing like coyotes or wolves or anything.
Speaker 3: Exactly, just ia and iguana would probably just get slapped by the goat or something like that. In real gangster chickens and roosters chasing iguanas stuff like that.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: So you know, it's those things where you know, they have aggressive roosters out there because they do they come cock fighting, so they do a lot of that over there as part of the culture.
Speaker 2: So you know, they have right.
Speaker 3: Right, and and when when it started to get really notarized is when prize these cock fighters, these prize roosters and stuff that would fight back like that you know, sometimes even the owners would have a hard time going into the pentagrab them so they could put the things on their talents so they can go and fight or what have you. And these these roosters, these birds were like really aggressive and for there to be no no sound. There was no sound ever at night where you would think like if if there are multiple animals on your property being killed, slaughtered.
Speaker 2: Screaming.
Speaker 3: It's yeah, but for but for you know, for farmers who have a keen sense of hearing, because they have to keep you know, that's one of the big things. You know, you have the tip pay attention, you know, audibly what's going on around you, especially if you own animals. There are predators and stuff thieves. So you know, for these farmers to wake up in the morning and then see entire fields full of their livestock, void of all blood, void of you know, having the puncture rooms but no blood anywhere. Riga mortis again never had set in.
Speaker 2: You know, this is not anything that's insane. Yeah, Like I was on.
Speaker 4: A ball farm, so we had balls like on a station, and we had the neighbor's dog come and chase our balls.
Speaker 2: And they were like three four paddocks the.
Speaker 4: Way, and because we never used dogs around the balls because you try and keep them as calm as possible. So we knew we were inside. We heard one ballow and we knew something was up man where everyone just like came from every direction because we knew instantly that something was wrong and it was its bloody dogs chasing them.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so we know, you.
Speaker 4: Know that these are like three four paddocks away, and we knew, we knew straight away something was wrong.
Speaker 2: And when when you're with all your animals.
Speaker 4: You know, the sound, you know, distressful, you know, you know, if there's anything they're running around or yeah, you're like you're saying, you are so alert to what is going on around you. So it would have been devastating, you know, it would have been absolutely devastating for them because yeah, I mean, we know, you know, if we lost a ball or something, you know, there goes fifteen hundred dollars, right, So that was you know, it'd be a big, a big thing.
Speaker 3: For them, right And one of the one of the when it started to get really it was around November, I remember, right around Thanksgiving, and I remember that having a conversation with him and he had said it was like that there had been in the town of Canovanas, which is heavily you know, back then everything is farmland, but back then that times in particular was you know, very heavy in farming. And there had been thirty five instances since I had last talked to him, like back in August to November. They were thirty five instances. And then what started to change was people saw it for the first time around November. So what the story was this couple had just and again it's people. I'm not saying that people that you know, follow any kind of theology or any kind of belief system, they're not capable of lying. But you have to talk when you when you look at someone and you're trying to you know, ascertain whether they're lying to you or not, there has to be some kind of a gain, right, There has to be some kind of notoriety, financial gain or something.
Speaker 2: Right, it's going to be behind it.
Speaker 3: Right, because especially if you're going to talk about something as crazy as what you're about to say, especially if you're someone who's you know, high end in the clergy. So there were the it was a pastor and his wife on their way back from a service late night, and they said they were driving up into the right up into their driveway of their home. And the houses in Puerto Rico are are awesome because most of them are like if they're not in the towns or like in the city and you're going more into like the farmland. You know, your driveway can be a long, winding little driveway and stuff and everything around you that you don't use is usually just brush and shrubbery and woods and stuff. And this pastor was driving up into his driveway and as soon as he took a curve right around it, going into his actual driveway, he says there was he records and he says there was this three to four foot type being and that's when the famous drawing came out where it was like this thing that stood on two legs appeared reptilian in some way where it didn't have any type of there wasn't for there wasn't anything mammalian to it, if that makes sense. It was more of a reptilian type looking creature, big huge eyes. And what they said were like these spines that ran down their back, right down its back, and that it looked at them. And they did say that there was that it must have had eyelids, because when it came, when the car came around the corner and the thing looked at him, it blinked because the lights were so bright on the on the car, the car lights were so were so bright that it blinked. So they were like, all right, so it you know. My father was like, all right, so the thing has, you know, I eyelids and stuff like that. And he when my father was telling me the story, it was like one of those things where the poor man was like smoking a cigarette and trying to down the thing a whiskey because he's like, I don't know what to make of this anymore. I don't know what to think of it anymore because it's not it's not making sense. He goes, I know, these people they're not going to lie. They're not They don't have anything to gain from this. Quite frankly, the wife didn't want to say anything, but the husband was like, I don't know what it is. We you know, this is something. You know, these people have lived there their whole lives, and when they see something that, you know, they they can they can't easily identify, you know, they start to get you know, worried because there were monkeys in the island. This was another thing. People were bringing monkeys into the island. Now we have a population of of I forgot, I don't know, like marmoset monkeys or some kind of macaques or some kind of monkey in Puerto Rico now. But it's because people started bringing strange animals. So now we have cam in Puerto Rico, which is something we never had. Came in crocodiles and brought them in, and now there's this huge population of caman crocodiles. Some people were saying, all right, well, maybe it was some you know, somebody with money went in. They got a monkey. The monkey has some kind of you know, deformed to it, change or some kind of deformity to it, because it's you know, malnourished or anything could happen to whatever. This is an island that's a monkey. They don't go hand in hand or what have you. And and it was like until a couple of weeks had gone by, and then someone else saw it again and they described the being the same exact way. So now the island is now the island is going crazy because not only that, more and more throughout the island completely. It wasn't just one. There had to be more because all over the island they were reporting animals with blood, you know, completely drained out of them and the same exact pattern.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it was like a you know, like a mammal or some type of animal. It probably wouldn't have been able to How long would it take to get from one side of the island to another if you're kind of walking.
Speaker 3: Or yeah, the island super small. I mean I can go from one end to the island to the other in an hour and a half.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Driving, Yeah, you drive it. You can drive the island, you know, east to west to south and and you'll you'll be you're you're fine. You do yourself a disservice because you're supposed to be, you know, going off to beat.
Speaker 2: We heard a contact we're talking about visiting today.
Speaker 3: So the Bacardi distillery, that's right, priorities, priorities. Right before you go looking for cryptids, you got to stop by the Bricardi distillery there after.
Speaker 2: Good plug there, but well done drug half of all Bacardi fun.
Speaker 5: So like obviously your your father's like you know down in whiskey kind of getting these stories coming in and getting an influx and a flood of you know, probably really freaked out people and starting to kind of roll, you know, like as it does, all of these kind of encounters start coming in inside things and stories, and people start getting really fearful and kind.
Speaker 2: Of losing it a little bit. So how did how did your dad deal with that? How was he?
Speaker 5: Was he quite a straight laced sort of guy or did he kind of did you know, skip around it, or was he kind of more like I can I know I have a connection understanding with the supernet from maybe that this is something.
Speaker 3: Around that my father. My father left because this so this originally started sometime around ninety five, like I would say, sometime around March, and he stopped pretty much dealing with it in December. And here's where it starts to get a little bit more of the so, like we were talking about, I was on YouTube watching all these awesome bigfoot videos and awesome bigfoot shows, and I would notice that the and this is where I believe, you know, Uncle Sam kind of starts to I want to say, censor and intervene and unplug when you get too close to the truth. You know, sometimes you get phone calls, and I noticed a bunch of TV shows. So right, I'll give you an example. I used to watch this guy called the Turtleman in the United States. The Turtleman, Now he would he was the type of guy. He was like this what they would call like a redneck hillbilly that would go into these things and go get snapping turtles and then he would release them into like this snapping turtle sanctuary or whatever. And he was just a really colorful fellow. He was awesome, funny, great. I used to watch him on YouTube all the time. All of a sudden, he, I don't know what, you propelled him to go the other way and he started doing bigfoot hunting. The thing was in Georgia, in Georgia and the state of Georgia. The thing was that on a couple of his a couple of his videos, he ended up getting rocks thrown at him. There were sounds, there were a couple of things that he forgot to edit out. And I'll see if I can send them to you so you can see what I'm talking about. Where No sooner do these last three episodes of him hunting for bigfoot where I mean not only footprints, but the bigfoot was leaving things behind for him and stuff, and there was like this interaction all of a sudden, from one day to the next, Turtleman drops the show. You don't hear anything else about Turtleman. You don't even hear anything else about the show. Okay. So that's just one out of a couple of that I've seen that once you start to get too close to the truths, they don't care about Oh, you found a footprint, cool because they could talk it up to some kid being silly in the woods or whatever, even though who the heck would wear Who the heck would have a size seventeen foot you know, in the middle of the mud whatever, or like in Puerto Rico, the Chupacabra, where they would find, you know, these these footprints of three It was almost like a reptilian again, reptilian footprints and stuff, and they would have these footprints and stuff. Okay, So what kind of a reptile walks on two legs and has enough heft in its body to leave a footprint behind. Yeah, So when you start asking these questions, because the anecdotal evidence starts to point that they're being a real something real, There a real interaction there. You don't know who's gonna call you. So I remember that when, you know, when a couple of the police officers started to ask certain questions and we're you know, we're getting close to what they felt was the truth. An American agency showed up, even though Puerto Rico is part of the United States and both of the United States, you know, Uncle Sam showed up and uh told the locals and everyone else you have, we're going to take over. We don't think it's anything, but we're going to take over the investigation. And well, yeah, exactly exactly. And you know, not do I believe in the men in black? Do I believe in you know, government agencies know exactly what we're dealing with here. Yeah, yeaheah, I I one hundred percent to you know. That doesn't take away anything from my my my my, my clearances or anything like that, but this is it's the truth. You know, when you get too close to finding out the truth, things start to happen, things disappear, things are swept under the world here for us, like.
Speaker 4: We've we've we've mentioned the wrong people and the wrong places. Can all of a sudden that podcasts are gone, like our interviews are gone. It's just like nothing, and you know, Lisa and I will well we'll talk about you know, like you you go down a little bit of a rab about how you start to go about conspiracies and you know how this could work or this could work. And then you know, we've had our phone calls like it's been so funny.
Speaker 2: It's like clicked, like we're just like hello, it's really funny house.
Speaker 4: You know, all phone calls have literally dropped gone, and it's just like okay, I can't call Anyboddy.
Speaker 2: So you know, so we always joke about it, but you know there is that like a.
Speaker 4: Little bit of seriousness sometime because we know when we've kind of gone down a little bit of a rabbit hole, we really start discussing stuff that kind of happens, you know. But yeah, we've definitely lost you know, like interviews and when we've done podcasts and we've mentioned stuff and then they've just gone and they're just like n spend banned and be like okay, you know, find since to ourselves. Now, we're very very careful about what we put on Instagram and YouTube.
Speaker 2: And you know, and stuff like that one hundred percent.
Speaker 5: But even those conversations that we have over cell phone, we know that at the moment that we start talking about something that's sensitive and be it any sort of cryptid conversations anything to do with Papua New Guinea, I can say that because we're on Zoom and we're not live anywhere, anything to do with P and G Australia, America. You can't do those things in the same box.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: As soon as we start talking about anything like that, our phones are ACKed up pretty damn quickly. And with ever, like if we I get off my phone, like stop it, try to have a business conversation. So now we just talk quickly to them and we're like, we know you're listening.
Speaker 3: It's literally go ahead and have a conversation next to somebody while you're on Facebook or even whatever. Well, you know, my wife and I were talking about, oh you have to I want to buy a pull out couch andver, and all of a sudden, all these advertisements for as.
Speaker 2: In that Dane.
Speaker 4: Even if you turn off all that kind of stuff going, no, you can't listen to me bye bye.
Speaker 2: Every single time it's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, at whoever, whatever agency is attached to monitoring me, whatever, get you know, strap in and get ready for the ride.
Speaker 2: Lewis sorry, yeah do you think so? Sorry, you're freezing out back able connection. So Jewels go ahead and ask that question.
Speaker 4: So my thing is like, from the fact that there's been so many UFO kind of sightings and stuff like that through the years, do you, like, from your point of view, do you think it's like a physical thing, like a possibly you know, like something that's come down like an alien type creature or you were saying about the interdimensional stuff, and you know, like over here they believe that yaoi's are interdimensional. People have literally seen yaowie's basically go from a solid form into basically dislike nothingness and then slipping between rocks. It's a very kind of it's a big thing here, you know. So they're saying as this kind of interdimensional that's where they disappear into. What's kind of like, what's your views, what's your feeling on what do.
Speaker 2: You think that they are?
Speaker 3: I'm I'm I want to say that I do follow a certain faith and I believe in the interdimensional possibility where I believe that some of these interactions with these creatures could be a creature that's from another dimension, something like a tupa cabra, something like some sometimes you know they talk about like the shape shifters out in the Skinwalker Ranch, whether it be you know, things like that. I believe those could be you know, interdimensional spiritual maybe something like a bigfoot or something like that. I think those are maybe like an actual species. I think it's a species. It is some type of Neanderthal that just the government. That's why we have these federal you know, federal properties, federal parks. Uh these uh, state parks that you can't really go into. You know, you can go but for so far, and then after that you don't go past that. There's this book there written by this awesome guy named David Politis who was a police officer who you know, wrote about these encounters in these state parks and why so many people go missing in the state parks. You'll have somebody like let's say you, Juliette and myself, we go on a hike up you know, a certain way, and then all of a sudden we look back and or you both look back and I'm gone, you know, And nobody heard me get taken. Nobody. You just look back and I'm completely gone, and these are I mean, you know, I'm so I have to be able to experience something like that in order to make whatever theories I have bouncing in my head, you know, solidify one of them. Are they an interdimensional being? Or is this part of an evolutionary process to some species that we haven't seen yet because they're skited, they're super skittish, or and they just know maybe interactions with humans before that haven't said anything. We're negative and all this other stuff. Who knows, I don't know, but I do know that it was around it was around December more or less, where we have a public newspaper on the island called the Vosseo or the it's called the Announcement basically in English, that's the translation of the Baletto, and the Buzzetto was infamous. It literally had to tone down because it was a kind of publication where you'd go into like a supermarket and the publication was right there. Front page was some kind of murder and it was and it was and it was graphic. It was like they didn't edit the picture and what was ironic. You know, it would be like it would be the publication would be like in the lower shelves and stuff like that. So if you're a kid, you're walking by an eye level with somebody looking at, you know, the person that's been murdered in a horrific way, and stuff like that. So they toned it down where they started kind of putting those stories into the thing. But interestingly enough went right around I think it was I want to say it was around December when they kind of started to it started to get huge. I mean, people in the United States were talking about the Chupacabra. They were T shirts made. I think I still have mine. Definitely won't it definitely won't fit. But it's one of it. It's it's a They had T shirt and stuff, and you know with the alien with the claws and all this other stuff, and you know, people vendors were making, you know, hundreds of dollars selling all the stuff. And because now you know, musicians were making songs about them. You know, people were you know, you know, the parodies and stuff like that, and and and and it was interesting when the Rossetto had gone in and done it did a story about it, and it did discuss the possibility of this being some type of alien, some type of alien that it's close to the Bermuda triangle. This is an alien that needed some type of biological sustenance and it chose for whatever reason, animal blood and because any other sign because again they were saying, any other signs of animal predation, if it was a rabbit and whatever, they would be that riga mortis that would set in to the animal and for the animal to still be warm to the touch and still be that pliable. And you know, so once that came out, all of a sudden, these phone calls started coming into the office where you know, my father would get like, you know, phone calls from higher ups and saying, all right, let's just end this. It's getting too out of control. It's something that we need to, you know, kind of start putting a little shade on it, and it has to go away. So regardless, if you get any more phone calls, regardless, if you get any more issues, any more animals that come up, whatever, then that's just it. The people can go ahead and submit a claim to the Commonwealth and if we consider it valid and it's part of this whole phenomenon animal dead, warm, still, whatever, We'll link it to this, to the phenomenon whatever, and then there'll be some kind of financial restitution for the family for the animals that they've lost. But that was it. That was basically the nice way of saying, stop, were.
Speaker 4: There any autopsies done on, you know, obviously on any of these animals as to try and figure out why the rigul mortars wouldn't.
Speaker 3: Sit in or Yeah, So that was one thing that I never we never really talked about. He never really brought up. They were definitely autopsies. I mean, you would see the videos of the old videos of the you know, the pickup trucks the police department have with all the livestock in the back and stuff like that. So they're gonna definitely take it out to a veterinarian, so the veterinarian can assess, you know, the cause. But it was definitely not something that the coroner or the you know, the autopsy would yield anything because if there's another pham, So the way that they do it is if you know, you you have those types of processes, you know, coroner or veterinarian or anything like that where it's it has to deal with a crime. They have specific people that they go to. It's not difficult to have a three letter agency call these individuals, find out where these things are and saying, you know, whenever whatever gets released, send it to us here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and no one else.
Speaker 3: You make no comments of anything out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, they ever been known to attack people.
Speaker 3: No, So there was one case and let me see, I think you.
Speaker 5: Christian Juliet, can I just throw that at you, great Christian local vampire.
Speaker 2: There was this one time.
Speaker 3: November actually and if I yeah, it was around November. So there was a man working on in his yard. He says that there was a He hears brush and stuff moving in the back and the end he feels a sharp pain. When he turns around, he sees what he describes as some kind of a hairless monkey on him, trying to bite at him. Uh, there were scratches. There were like you know, deep gouging scratches on him, which were only like three, like three scratches.
Speaker 2: The footprints, doesn't it right?
Speaker 3: And the gentleman for you know, again, these are these are farmers, they're not you know, biologists there for him it was a hairless monkey. Yeah, because how else is he gonna pay a reptilion thing that on two legs whatever. So for him, it was a hairless monkey, and it bit me. Once it saw that I outmatched him, it got off of him, it ran and stuff. Never again was that man spoken to by the media, which was interesting because he was the only one that had been documented to have been attacked by the tupacabra. And interesting enough, it stops in it stops. And this is where one of my other theories I think, and it's not been substantiated, but no, sooner does the whole thing with the livestock and editing stops. It literally almost like stopped one day to the next. There were the farmers stopped experiencing loss. There weren't any phone calls anymore of this little cryptid running around in the you know, in the in the in the farm you know, in the rural areas and stuff. And then it switches over to the United States. But then the tupacaba in the United States is a completely totally different an.
Speaker 5: So that was my that was gonna be my question. I was like, where's the comparison is?
Speaker 1: It?
Speaker 2: Just we don't know what it is.
Speaker 5: So we're going to call it this or was that a systemated change so that the Puerto Rican stuff that was going on is now seen as it was a dog, because that's what I always thought it was until you've just brought up the fact that it was a three foot kind of alien species, and I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, it was right. And if you look at the pictures, if you look up the troop of Cable and Puerto Rico, the drawings of what it is compared to what people are seeing out in Texas and in Mexico in the south of the border, it's a completely different and it's more of a canine. It's more of a hair dog, and it's actually yeah, yeah, and.
Speaker 4: You can tell that some of them are like either a coyote or wolf or something with mate.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, you can tell that.
Speaker 4: And anybody from you know, like we're saying, anybody who's come from like a background and farming and you have been around that kind of stuff, it's they'll kind of look at and.
Speaker 2: Go, yeah, I know what that is.
Speaker 4: But then there is that whole other other side that is like these crazy attacks have now.
Speaker 2: Started there and literally so.
Speaker 5: What about the Hobville Goblin, Right there was a story about these girls that that found this Hobsonville goblin, that was this little creature that was running around terrorizing, like.
Speaker 2: You know, these three girls, these sisters or whatever down the street. And it was.
Speaker 5: Bipedal, and it was little, and it looked like almost what I would think the original Tupicabra looked like it had these you know, little three feet things, and it had like spiky ears and that sort of stuff. So is there a comparison between those two now?
Speaker 3: Look at look at the situation in in because again, the media, when and when it's something so absolutely massive and and and supernatural, they throw this huge story. They spin the story around, They add humor to it to try to pacify it. They'll have late night talk show hosts bring it up and kind of poke fun at it, so that, you know, because we're we're the type they're hoping right there will be like, oh, stupid me, Yeah, I'm silly. It's just some kind of a animal with mange, and this is it, you know, the blood. Maybe something has to do with the fact that because one of the theories was the reason the animals weren't rigamortis or whatever, is because they were in a tropical setting and there was you know, you know anything, and I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, that has just dried up. Yeah, it makes sense.
Speaker 4: And they did get mortars because it was nice and warm, and they would just say, oh, humid.
Speaker 3: Before it drained. Its body had a margarita was laying out in the nice feather, so you know, and you start looking at these things and and like, give you an example. You all heard what happened in Miami. Uh, the whole thing with the big, these big, gigantic seven foot humanoids that appeared in Miami. Now I can't that is too close. I'll talk about that one a little bit if you don't mind just a resecond. That was really close. Because my agency is out of Florida, my base is out of Florida. And I'll say this that the story was that there were some kids pop taking shots. They had heard either fireworks and then some people said there was a fight, then they heard fireworks, potential shots called I've been in law enforcement for a long time. You never throw that many guns at a situation where there's kids potentially. There were police departments nine one one had been shut down. I mean, it was huge, and the amount of people that were coming forward and saying this is what we saw. There was no such there. The media is lying these two big entities whatever all of a sudden, do you hear anything about that anymore?
Speaker 4: I'm pretty gone, gone, gone gone.
Speaker 2: That was the first thing, right.
Speaker 5: Juliet and I were like, we saw that come up on TikTok or Instagram or whatever, and we were both.
Speaker 2: Like, why so many cops? Yeah, why like three hundred.
Speaker 5: Police units or something ridiculous like that, even to a shooting.
Speaker 2: To a mall shooting, You're not gonna get that many cops. Number one, it's a traffic nightmare.
Speaker 5: Number two, most of those cop cars can't even get to the bloody mall.
Speaker 2: And number three, like that is stupid.
Speaker 5: You need police on the ground outside of the mall to maintain public safety and everything else. We were like, there is something real strange going on with that one that is not right.
Speaker 3: And all I'll say is, can you imagine the amount of phones that needed to be replaced? Yeah, because once you get I'll just once you get past a certain level of questioning or in interrogation, you may or may not see your electronics again. You may get a little voucher to replace the property or what have you. But other than that, yeah, so what if it saw if there were because in this day and age, everybody has one of these on the phone, right, so if there was like HD quality video of what happened, you're never gonna see it. You're never gonna see it. But what you did see was when they released this one police officer, you can look in his face because they made it. They made it a cartoon kind of like. So the police officers released a statement, Miami Day Police released a statement. This police officer read the statement and then he goes, trust me, he said something on there are no aliens or whatever. Then this little gift of an alien comes by and he like acts like he's looking at it, and it just disappears. So they turned it into this joke. Right when you look at this man reading this statement, you can literally see the struggling, the look in his face of here in number one, I'm lying, I'm bullshitting you on that. This is one hundred percent bullshit the line I'm giving you. And number two, there was no spit in his mouth. There was almost it was you, I'll send it to you. It was so amazing to see the way that they try to cover that up. And it's the same way with any cryptid. The same thing with the chupacabra. You get too close or when there are too many questions, too many good pertnant questions, like you said, the tupacaba and Puerto Rico looks completely different than the one that they've seen in Mexico and then the one they've seen in Texas and stuff. Right, that one is like a dog. It's a canine, a hairless canine or what have you. Still doesn't explain. The puncture wounds, still doesn't explain.
Speaker 5: And three puncture wounds that always really got me. If it was a canine, they have two canines. We know this because it has it. If it was a cat, it has two canines. Again, so having three puncture marks, where does that? Where does the food come from?
Speaker 3: An exact diameter hole, same exact diameter hole, same exact pattern, three puncture wounds. What if it's an animal like something like that, like the chupacabda, like let's say, in in in Texas or in Mexico, it would obviously be like a canine, so you would have, you know, puncture wounds in the bottom for the bottom teeth is right, because.
Speaker 2: They go they tear out.
Speaker 4: You know, that's very really that a dog will it go, They will tear, they will shake and there are tear marks.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Right, So there's no, it's not that animal. You look at that animal and you can tell it's a sloppy eater. It's not going to take its time and fit down eyes the chicken and be like look into my eyes, you know, like like Dracula and try to entice you know. The chicken falls, you know, to its island and all of a sudden it wakes up or doesn't wake up, and it's you know in Grandma student, you know, so it's it's it's not. It wasn't a thing that the government was willing and still to this day to talk about, you know, but they'll release they'll release the CIA will release those UFO. They go to Congress and say, listen, I'm telling you right now that was a UFO and it was following this navy ship and all this other stuff.
Speaker 4: And so it guys in the theory of kind of what we were talking about a few kind of lives back with the hybrids. You know, is this a hybrid that was kind of made and they were like, oh, that's probably not really working.
Speaker 2: Let's kind of mix up a little bit and chuck it over this side and say what happens.
Speaker 4: You know, it's like, you know, you've got to look at that because it's like the same type of things happening, but it looks completely different, but you know, has so then similarities. But yeah, and so then you've got two pathways on that, right, So if it's a hybrid, it's either an alien or something like that hybrid that has been dormant for many years and has finally kind of snuck back into the world andrase escape Pit. Yeah, said they've been sleeping in a cave, woken up, defrosted themselves, whatever, and have come out to cause havoc on the.
Speaker 2: Goats of Puerto Rico.
Speaker 5: Or the second option, seriously, but the second option is it's military, right, It's some form of military hybridization program. And I know a lot of theories around Bigfoot and Mothman and that sort of stuff that they are too, you know, genetically engineered or whatever mutations of these military kind of deep cover.
Speaker 2: Places that run through the states and stuff.
Speaker 5: I mean, we don't have that in New Zealand. Because we don't have enough money. We've only got an air force of.
Speaker 2: Three aeroplanes and one helicopter and we're pretty stroke bluck. We need some gaffer tape on it. Sure, we'll fix that.
Speaker 4: There's literally it's all all. But thank you very much Hallan Clark for that. But we are one hundred not lying. Okay, we are bag on threat.
Speaker 3: I've met some folks from overseas and yeah, it's glum. It's a little glum.
Speaker 2: It's pretty sad times.
Speaker 5: But when we see things in the sky, we know it's not military, right because there's just no way. We live in a tiny, wee little island that's you know, at the past end of the world. So when we have things like dog man sightings in New Zealand, we have Moiho men, which are you know, wild men, hearing men. We have these giant birds, huge huge eagles of you know, eight foot across it's absolutely insane wingspan that's said to be housed up in Section twenty five at the.
Speaker 2: Top of the North Island.
Speaker 5: And all of this sort of stuff that gets you thinking, is there a hybridization program going on through the military.
Speaker 3: Yes, I believe it. I'll give you an example. So right in Connecticut, I mean the state of Connecticut. I'll just say we just there's this one island off the coast. It's called Plum Island, and it's called Plum Animal Research Island. Yes, And out of that, there's right close to that island there is this the island of Montalk. And I want you if I don't know, if you've ever heard of the Montalk Monster. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, so that was you saw the picture of it. It looked like some kind of of a like a pig slash, dog slash birds now beak just bizarre.
Speaker 2: So bizar look just.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah and sing enough? Mon Talk is just right next door to Plumb Island animal research. Do I believe that at some point the the US along with another country, had you know, some kind of a animal research plan and projects. Yeah, I believe it. I believe these things can be that. I lean more towards it being some kind of biological warfare, maybe like how much let's say you released something like the troop of cabra out in uh, you know, a country where the enemy is heavily dependent on the revenue that they get from livestock. So if you create some kind of a creature that will grow and become a nuisance type of creature. And by the time the thing gets identified, by the time you know, the first hunter gets its first pass to hunt these things, they've already decimated billions of dollars worth of loss for you know, for you know, the country. So do I.
Speaker 2: Pastest way to control the country? Isn't it the economy? Right?
Speaker 3: Absolutely? And here's the thing. If you go ahead and you do that, I mean, who's gonna how are you going to trace that animal? It's an animal. It's an animal.
Speaker 2: Put the blame on any and either. So it's just like just yeah, I'm.
Speaker 3: Kind of a weird animal that's become this this thing, and I'm sorry it's decimated your farmland and it's you know, costed you X amount of money and all this other stuff. And you know, yeah, I do believe that there have been uh, you know, hybridizations of not only animals, but I believe even probably humans have been you know, can Bigfoot be something like that? You know, is you know, they people go back to the Biblical times where they're calling Bigfoot probably you know, a descendant of what they called the Nephelin you know, and you know where it's in the Book of I believe it was in the Book of Genesis where it said that you know, the daughters of men had you know, children with the sons of God, and they were and there were these big men. There are these big, gigantic men of renown giants like the light and stuff like that. And then you go out and they do these excavations and they find these skeletons that are like gigantic and stuff like that, you know, and they're like, no, no, no, we didn't find anything there.
Speaker 5: It just takes them all and then destroy something. Lewis, don't get me started on giants. That's my that's my jam right like, that's my happy place. And there's you know, there's giant bones that have been found throughout Australia, throughout.
Speaker 2: New Zealand and have systematically disappeared.
Speaker 5: My dad's seeing giant bones. He used to work for the Department of Conservation. There's mini, mini, mini of this stuff. My mom's husband is part of a maorried tribe or an Ewe is what we call them up in Gisbon at the kind of east coast of the North Island and New Zealand. And he says to me, oh, yeah, we used to have a giant he was our chief.
Speaker 2: And I was like joking.
Speaker 5: He was like, no, no, he's a he's a same last name as him. He goes, he's my descendant. He was only a few generations back.
Speaker 2: Was joking. He was like no, no, he was like fourteen foot taol. He was massive. Yeah, blah blah blah. Tell me all the story about the giant chief that he had. And as I started looking into it.
Speaker 5: Almost every single ewe the different tribes throughout New Zealand, these multi tribes had these huge giants as chiefs and they would fight each other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely insane.
Speaker 3: What what what would stop? What would stop you know, someone like that or you know, animals from experiencing that type of growth or or something or I know there was a story going back, even when I was in the military, story going back to the giant in Kandahart. I don't know if you heard that story. And and and the people noticed that the people that were involved in that operation, they were Special Forces soldiers. These aren't just your run of the mill grunt like you know, or somebody that just you know, just got there uh, you know an hour before the operation. These are experienced, skilled, highly highly skilled soldiers. And for that report to have come back, and for most of those soldiers to have had them, you know, their mouths shut except for one who came forward with the story. That's that's when it starts to you, you know that there's a different The government is obviously protecting these animals or these things. They know exactly what they are, they know where they are, they know how many there are. I'm sure there's a pop there's a population control when certain there were going to back of saying I remember reading somewhere where uh if if for every time that there's a missing hiker or they start to get you know, a lot of certain regions like in Washington State would get you know, reports of missing hikers and and and people that find their property like strewmed about in the woods and stuff. But they'll never find a hiker that they've heard helicopters then soon after go into the woods and they've heard rifles going off. They've heard you know, ah, these things whatever from what they say, being hunted. So so are there do these things have.
Speaker 2: Huh? Do they have trackers on them?
Speaker 4: They're releasing them of trackers so they know exactly where they are.
Speaker 2: They're following them.
Speaker 5: And stuff and population control, right, population, So let's just say wan to within.
Speaker 3: You know, if it's a if it's some kind of a mammal, right, and it's susceptible to whatever it is that we have neurologically like schizophrenia, uh, you know, or or an animal with a that's that's just predisposed. Just just a mean just a mean what are you guys can blokes? Just a mean bloke, Yeah, just a mean dude. Like it's just like he does. It's one of those animals that it's just like whatever. It's like, it doesn't have the ability to stop its violence. So then they send in I believe, like a special forces team to go in and be like, yeah, well the tracker gave off it was this unit or this number, and this is where we track them. You got to go in there and neutralize the thing.
Speaker 2: So for me, that makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 4: With the dog soldiers, you know what I mean, because you know a lot of people, you know, there's a lot of you know, like the dog mean and stuff. You know, they call the dog soldiers, but the dog men here, and it's really interesting when people have these encounters. It's like they it's like they go, I know, this thing is looking at me and you can see, like literally see it thinking.
Speaker 2: You know, so it's not just.
Speaker 4: An animal because you know, you you wouldn't look at a wolf and go, oh, you're thinking about whether or not to eat me, or you know, you'd kind of be like, yeah, that wolf's gonna eat me or it's not or something. But you can literally see these things like they're saying, you know, these encounters going. I saw it thinking whether it was going to eat me or not, and then just basically go you're not worth it, you know, and literally shrug and just walk off and leave them. So, you know, see there's that super intelligent there. So that's it, you know? Is it that hybrid? Are they making these literal dog soldiers?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 4: We well, I was really unaware of how many sightings there are here. And I used to work with an engineering company and some of the guys that I used to work with were quite high up and they were basically helping do underground military bases here in Australia. So basically if they were going off, we get invaded. By you know, Indonesia or whoever it is. These bases are in the middle of the desert, but everything's underneath, you know, like you guys you got these bases, there's probably nothing there. There could be a shad undergrounding and they're all underground. And so these guys that I worked with basically did the whole kind of what do you do with all the sewage and the food waste and all this kind of stuff and get rid of it? And you know, this whole generation and you know generating sorry, you know, like power and water and reusable stuff. So it basically nothing needs to come up. There's no waste. Yeah, but there is a lot of dog Man sightings here and it is insane. And to me, I thought it was like a big American thing. I just thought, oh, you know dog Man over there or skin Walker kind.
Speaker 2: Of Yeah, so many connections to that. Say, so, Lewis do you reckon? The Chupicabar is still alive and kicking.
Speaker 5: We like, obviously we've kind of separated the idea that the supercarbra in Puerto Rico is not the same as the ones through Texas America kind of that they're not the same so we're not going to talk about them because there's no point in going into that that if they're.
Speaker 2: Not the same creature. Right, I think we've all kind of established the fact that they're different, which is cool.
Speaker 5: So is the supercarbra in Puerto Rico or around those islands?
Speaker 2: Is what he reckons?
Speaker 5: Still alike, still kicking, gone back to his frozen himself.
Speaker 3: So with yeah, yeah, he went to facilitation and he he wears to drive through Wendy's now.
Speaker 2: Because like I'm a good guy. Dammit, I'm a good guy. Even give me a chance.
Speaker 3: The only way I lead an animal now if it's in between two buns.
Speaker 2: And not to eat a human. Just him a hug.
Speaker 3: Yeah, real quick, I honestly, I have you have to think about, like when you see like the dog Man or Big or like the dog Man, or any kind of cryptid that exists anywhere, like in New Zealand or Australia, where there's where you said, no, in New Zealand, there aren't anything that's really trying to kill you. It's Australia, right, So if there's what does it eat? Because if everything is poisonous, what does that thing eat that doesn't we've got.
Speaker 4: Like kangaroos and wallabies and.
Speaker 2: And we have a lot and some of that we talk.
Speaker 4: We have a lot of missing persons here in Australia, a lot of missing person and that thousand it went out into the bush or they went out into the desert and got lost. I'm like, yeah, I'm pretty sure if you went up with the satellite, they just be bodies everywhere.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: We have a high lot of cereal killers over in the Perth area, but there the West Coast, I got that side. There is a lot of seeing persons here, a lot of people going to the bush. We came across a police report of when we were investigating the dog men stuff of a hunter that went out.
Speaker 2: There was a somebody had seen.
Speaker 4: Up dog a dog man and then basically a hunter went out afterwards and it was basically his remains that we found and he was torn apart.
Speaker 2: So but then they.
Speaker 4: Were like, oh it must have been a dingo's wanting to.
Speaker 2: Do that, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Or they're like, oh, he must have died and animals kind of pulled them apart.
Speaker 2: Dingoes here are not that prolific. They're very far and.
Speaker 4: Few between, and like we've got like the little Masufia's, like the tazzy tigers, which again are Tasmania.
Speaker 2: They're not a lot around. So even in.
Speaker 4: Australia, you don't have a lot of big animals that will kind of you know, tear something apart.
Speaker 2: It will be a lot of little little things. And then you don't have mountain lions. We don't have.
Speaker 5: You don't have big cats straight apart from the ones that were introduced.
Speaker 2: Cats that they call. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so there's no wolves, there's no beers, there's no mountain lions and big cats like that. So yeah, like ripping people apart, that's yeah, I mean it's pretty it's not believable, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think that chupacabra after December. I remember it was that one December of night. It was at one nineteen ninety five where it was, it was at its height, it was the biggest thing and literally it just stopped. So I don't know, I don't know, we'll never know what it was, what it is, has it you know, you know, if it was interdimensional, it obviously lost its taste for whatever the island had to offer. If it's a species did it change its diet? You know, is is it still active? And if it is, you know, can we attribute it to the you know, the regular predation that you see throughout the island, you know, but now with the with the onset of you know, like I said, came and crocodiles have been introduced into the island, Certain monkeys have been introduced into the island. We have these gigantic iguanas now that have taken over the island and stuff like that. So it's like, all right, so the island is becoming, you know, this little haven of these you know, random animals that were once considered at some point some you know, Narco terrorists pet like a cayman, and then all of a sudden the thing got too big and it couldn't stay in it swimming pool, so he released it along with its friends. And now there's a population with the tu I believe that it may have been you know, I'll give it because of the way that the animals were found. There had to be obviously more than one. There had to be more than three or four or y. There had to be way more than them because the area that was being covered was not something that I would think a little four foot animal beature would be able to cover all that. You know, again, the island's not that big, but it's not an hour and a half driving, you know. You picture that being four foot tall walking around and stuff. You know, it's not right. And then on top of that, you have to traverse, you know, some serious hills. You know, is Puerto Rico, ye island, but we have some serious serious mountain side, we have some hills, some pretty pretty perilous terrain also up there once you get into like the higher elevations and stuff. So, you know, this thing there had to be more than just one or two or three. You know. Was it a government experiment that they got all the data that they needed to get and then they rounded them up? You know, was there you know, do do these things have trackers? Like you said, like, do they have trackers and they release them in a certain area They're trying to get collect as much data. How much does the animal eat? How much? What's its diet, what are its inclination whatever its proclivities? Does it like this? Is it not like this? You know? Did it have an allergic reaction to the particular speeple? Whatever it is that they're trying to gauge this animal doing. I believe that they probably harvested as much data that they needed and then the experiment was over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I would totally go with that. I'll go with that.
Speaker 4: But it also takes away that creams of if it was just one, then maybe a farmer or somebody shot it. But then because there's such a big thing about it, there were skin, they kind of covered it up and just you know, could it be aerated or something? You know?
Speaker 2: You know, So that's that.
Speaker 4: But you know, if you're thinking that there's way more than just one, then that kind of covered you know, that doesn't really work fit that kind of narrative.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so it's really interesting.
Speaker 5: So and so many, so many stories, that massive state of stories all over the show really really quickly. There had to have been more than one to be able to get around all those goats, Right, it's not just one goat that was dying.
Speaker 3: It was numeral right was it was also because no animal unless Okay, so this is the too. So again the two theories I have where if it's something that let's say is otherworldly, right, does they have the type of technology to mesmerize a flock of animals and the animal doesn't move, The animal doesn't even make a sound. And not only that, the creature can feast to its hearts content and move on from one animal to the next one species. So I'm gonna kill chickens, you know what. Let me go try some goats. That's where the carbrot comes from. Goat sucker, rabbits. People that had rabbits inside of pens were also you know, eaten pigeon, peasants, and all kinds of stuff. So it had to have some type of control where these farmers can sleep through this complete slaughter of their livestock and not one animal let out a peep. So was it an advanced type of animal that has alien that has that type of thing? Is it? Is it a species of animals like you said, like an experimental thing where you know, it releases I don't know, some type of gas and it it it, you know, renders the animals, you know, or or a bite or a sting. Does that have a projectile one of his spikes? Does it come out? And you know it is that one of the three? Because three puncture wounds on something that looks like I remember they even theorized, oh, there there are giant vampire bats on the island. Now, no they're not, No, they're not there. We have yeah, but no vampire bat. Is I've ever seen a vampire bat do that to an animal. And if they do feed, if they do feed or whatever. Again, the natural biological course of things after ourn animal dies, it's stiff riggers and you can pick the animal up by the tail and it's completely stiff because it's got nothing in it.
Speaker 5: So and so that theory lewis of maybe a spike, a projectile or a gas or something like that, or semi poisoning almost you know, neurotoxin to a point where the animals simply can't move, can't do anything. And then that neurotoxin or that poison and there could be the reason it stops that rigging waters from picking straight in.
Speaker 2: Right, That would that one animal wouldn't that.
Speaker 4: But when you've got a whole herd, you'd have to be like you literally need a whole.
Speaker 3: A right imagine a four foot it's like a four foot three foot four foot thing, and who have thirty forty goats or fifteen goats and stuff? That one thing it had to be more than one, that the sightings were of one at a time, but say that there weren't any within the tree line observing behavior. You know, what if it's an advanced type of animal that you know, sends out centuries to scout out certain areas before the flock comes in, you know, for the protection. I know we do that when we do a reconnaissance of an area before attacking area. You have to do reconnaissance, You have to do your homework. You know, are these the type of ambush predators you know?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: And if they aren't, which I believe that they would be some kind of ambush predator, right because you have to tackle that many animals, maybe simultaneously at the same time. How do they coordinate their attacks?
Speaker 4: So many questions, Like you know, like tigers when they roar, they had that kind of sound, that unders kind of sound that literally makes their prey freeze, but you still hear that raw same as American Bigfoot's got the same thing that people you know, they get to the point where they just freeze, they can't do anything. You know, they go into like this absolute panic or it's known to turn them around and that kind of stuff. You know, the bigfoot thing they don't really hear. So yeah, so that's is that that kind of are they putting out that sound that's so quiet that nobody else can hear and it just basically makes all of them freeze.
Speaker 2: The human audio teck what you want?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, well dogs, if you're on a dog, you have a dog whistle. You can have a dog whistle. You don't hear it, but the dog does. So the operating with some kind of like you said, like, you know, do they have echo location like dolphins and where they're able to send out If they do, maybe their echo location you know, sends out some type of vibration or whatever that renders those animals helpless. You know.
Speaker 2: Well, just you know that's it. Don't phrase and fig Yeah.
Speaker 3: People people have had encounters with bigfoot. I remember watching one episode and they were saying that, you know, in every episode that I've seen from a couple of these documentaries that you know, some hunters have literally brought their weapons up to bear on and said, you know, I'm gonna I'm going to kill one to prove that this is it science. You can you know, kiss my rear. Here you go, here's an eight foot here's an eight foot dude right on the slab for you. Let's find out what it is. Right. But they're saying that they go in and when they go and they raise their weapons up to bear on this animal, the animal just by looking at them, you know, they they you know, there's one where the guy was like, it looks human. I couldn't pull the trigger because if it was something like a monkey, like a gorilla, maybe somebody, even though they're majestic creatures, I would never want to kill one like a lion or I don't know why people go hunting for those things. I think they're beautiful, but just I can imagine a hunter who has no hesitation when it comes to downing an animal. All of a sudden, now come across this thing and you know, you're resolute, right, yeah, I'm gonna do it, and all of a sudden, this thing just looks at you and you melt. It completely disarms you. So if a bigfoot, which is something that you would look like as a mammal or something like that, you're looking at a chubepacabra, which is something like possibly you know, some kind of you know, advanced weapon system, biological weapon systems. Who knows what they can do, who knows.
Speaker 4: It's scary, you know, it's a scary thought these things that are being you know, and we know that these creatures are being made. We know, you know, like the the technology and all that kind of stuff that's coming out.
Speaker 2: We've got no idea, absolutely no idea of what's going on around us. But yeah, it's amazing. Yeah, from I guess from our perspective.
Speaker 5: You know, like we were talking about this conversation prior to the to the recording happening, and we were kind of like, man, we really know nothing about the Chubcabra.
Speaker 2: We only know kind of the bits.
Speaker 5: And pieces that we research on mainstream media and that sort of stuff that we're able to get.
Speaker 2: So we were so excited to talk to you about it because we were like, we've got to learn so much.
Speaker 5: And now that we have had that kind of conversation and learn about its description and kind of what this little creature is.
Speaker 2: I can't even connect it with anything down here.
Speaker 5: There's not one thing that I go, oh, yeah, it could be this sort of folklory thing, or it could be this sort of nothing that I've ever heard of, even in the depths of my wee brain. I'm like kind of trying to dig in there nothing floating around that. I'm like, oh, it could definitely be a connection, because most of the time, you know, we can connect big from the northern hemisphere down to the southern hemisphere, we can connect lots of other things that, oh, it could be there, or it could be that moth Man could be the alhol Bat or something along those lines. You know, there's other kind of significant connections between these cryptids that no chance, I don't don't even know.
Speaker 3: No, And it's I I was. It was interesting as I called my father last week and I said, hey, Dad, I hope you don't mind, because I said, I won't say your name, Dad, I won't put you out there. I won't, you know, completely put your title or anything out there. But I said, but I am going to talk about the experiences that we talked about. When he goes, what are you even talking about? I said, the whole thing went to Chupacabra. Remember. He was like, you're still thinking about that? And I was like, well, it's not thinking about it, Dada. You know, as we're trying to get to the bottom of what it is. He was like, listen, he was like, just whatever you do, just be careful your conversation. Just whatever. And I can tell in my dad's face my dad is not someone who My dad's a very serious guy. He's got a wonderful sense of humor. But most mostly you'll see him having you know, very deep intellectual conversations, and he likes to keep his reputation as you know, I'm a serious person. But yeah, but then it was like when when I brought it up, you can see the expression on his face completely change, and it was one of worry, you know, one of you know, let's just completely change the subject. I don't want to talk about it anymore kind of deal. And and talking to my brother because my brother also works for another agency, uh in in here in the United States and he's in deep law enforcement. And I said, you know, hey, what's the deal. You know, why is Dad so you know, a little not upset, but you know, he's a little concerned about the whole thing of the tue Pocaba. He was like, listen, he was like, you and I both work for Uncle Sam. And you know, when you're told to be quiet, you be quiet. You be quiet. You leave it alone, because that means to me, right as an investigator myself, that means to me that at some point, maybe he'll tell me in his deathbed, who knows, hopefully I'll get to say see that. But somewhere along the line, he was exposed to something he should not have been. Yeah, he asked questions, He asked the right questions and got some answers that got the investigation shut. Sure, and that's and that's where my brother was like, you know, it's one of those things that we may know later on what happened, probably when he's long gone, you know, if he leaves something behind by way of you know, something written.
Speaker 2: Just like here's this book. Can you just place you right in the heill it's locked away?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, and uh but I but but like to your point, Lisa, Yeah, there's really nothing. There's no direct correlation between any kind of animal known or unknown that you can you know, theorize. What can it be? Like you know again, like it's a three foot four foot lizard looking thing that sucks blood out of animals. Yeah, and it controlled the island for it, like it literally was so huge. It both it bought revenue to the island. Because now you had a lot of a lot of the tourists that wanted to kind of go off the beaten path, right, So you had the you had the uh, the the people that were going to the cruises and would be like, oh, you know, yeah, we about you know, and they go into like so the cruises always end up in San Juan. That's support city, right, and that's where all the casinos are. That's where that's where everybody goes. That's where the best food is. That's where you know, the Bacardi again and and and you know a lot of the shop owners and a lot of the restaurant tours, and a lot of the people that were you know, working in the areas. That was their number one that that was their number one stories to tell, like all these experiences that they were having with the chupacabra and you know, we're selling you know, there were kiosks with the T shirts and the hats and all this other stuff. But then you know, there was this other side to this story that was a lot darker. It was a lot of you know, again, people lost revenue, people lost some people lost their livelihood and had to rebuild all over again. And stuff like that, and then there was the whole thing of the island now has to forget about it like and and and I think that's the ultimate insult to a people where you would try don't brush it. What did we see? We saw something. You can't hide this.
Speaker 2: I was gonna ask that is.
Speaker 4: The cheap of Caba still part of the touristy kind of thing there or is it pretty much been shut down?
Speaker 2: Do people still go there looking for.
Speaker 3: The cheap of camera or after the last it's been gone, it's the whole goes back. It's just like folklore. Now, it was that season in the island where people were, you know, hysterical because again, and what gives it the that I believe is the believable portion of it, the part that you're you're like, all right, so there has to be something. Is the kind of people, yeah, that that were witnessing. You had a pastor and his wife, several law enforcement season, law enforcement personnel, military personnel. You know, you see people in in in lower local government that were you know, the mayor of a city, the mayor of a town. You know, there were so many people people attached to the governor's cabinet, you know that would you know, these are people that go home at the end of the night and whoever you are, and they've had encounters. So when you had all of these upper and you know, higher echelon people within the government and within the you know, within society there coming forward and saying this is what we saw. And you have to tell these people shut up, you didn't see anything, or leave it alone. You're going to cause mass hysteria. That was it. So if there are things going on now, I would know, I don't think so. You would think the two hurricanes that have hit the island would have that would have produced some kind of something, you know, like body of some you know, you know, something like that where let's say, you know, the hurricane hit a lot of livestock was dead. So now these animals are left to try to go out after domestic animals like now I'm going to go after the the house cat, the dogs, you know what I mean, the things that are in the house, you know, to try to get their food. But nothing, there's been no you said there were.
Speaker 4: Like thirty five attacks in the beginning or as was that over the whole How many attacks in general do you think that there was like a kind of eight.
Speaker 3: Nine month period, Well, that was just thirty five cases. I remember in November. That was just November. Yeah, if you look at it, there how many you know, days in a month. And you were probably thinking like one and a half deaths a day or something like that, you know what I mean. It wasn't anything that you know, like you would think like, all right, well it's it's going to stop here. No, it was just thirty five there. It was all over.
Speaker 2: That's what makes it.
Speaker 5: So crazy for all of a sudden for it to literally stop. Right, You've got copious amounts of animals being mutilated and suck dry, and then all of a sudden, the next day nothing.
Speaker 2: And that's that's interesting because we never knew the amount. Hey, we never knew. It was such a fast thing to us, like.
Speaker 4: From you know, from doing research and from what we've heard, it was like, oh, there was an attack here, and then a month later there was an attack there or something.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: So this, you know, for you to come out and go, oh my god, this was thirty five just in one month. So over that like eight noine month period, there are hundreds and hundreds attacks that. I mean, that just puts a whole different scale on things, doesn't it That that And.
Speaker 5: You're not talking and you're not talking thirty five goats in one month.
Speaker 2: You're talking thirty five.
Speaker 5: Different localities of numerous animals being attacked.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it was. And it wasn't just golds because there it was all the chupacabolo, the goat sucker. But it wasn't just goats that it was killing. They were you know, at rabbits that were in pens, you know, chickens, roosters, whatever animal was housed within that particular farm and that home. That's what it ate. And it was one town, it was several towns, and is we're seeing them here there, you know, here there everywhere. You know, it wasn't just fun thing. And for that, like you said, for all of that chaos and all of that where I remember people people Firearms sales had gone up, ammunition sales had people you know, the farmers were like not playing around anymore. Couples were taking ships. So let's say you had a farm and but you also worked in town. Well, then you know grandma would be at the house and you know, if the net the grand kids came home from school early, go hang out at grandma's house with the shotgun in the front porch and hang out and then wait until your uncle comes in. They're pulling ships because the main bread winner, he's out making you know, working in let's say a factory or something, but he also has the farm to take care of. So in order for him to have his mind at he's he would, you know, his families would come and work together to protect the animals because they didn't know what was going on. But you could only stay awake but for so long, so they would they they would say, well, obviously, what we'll do is they started, you know, having these It was some type of chicken or whatever that was like specially made to like make any kind of noise if anything comes anywhere near it. These things would just go nuts and stuff and nothing. You would go to bed, you would pull security detail over your livestock. You'd go to bed. You would think that if something were gonna come in here, we're gonna hear these animals are going to go crazy and you wake up in the morning and all of them are dead. That every every single that's such a thing.
Speaker 2: This is like never really been discussed.
Speaker 4: Has that like the like the pressure and just the fear that these farmers and these families must have been under because that they would have been going, is this thing literally.
Speaker 2: Going to start coming for us? You know, that's what you'd think. You've got this credator out there. It's like, if I've.
Speaker 4: Got no more animals left, what's he going to come after next? I'm probably going to be next on the food chain. So the and the heightened fear of what these people were going through and on such a mass scale, I mean, that's just yeah.
Speaker 5: I had and exactly what you say, lewis in regards to like the biggest insult of forcing these people to then forget brush it under the table. Nothing happened, Let's move on. It was never a thing that affects you as a as a person, but then as a generation, as a side in the community, it changes.
Speaker 2: It changes your your township.
Speaker 3: Ye say that, and your trust and your trust say that. It's it's it's also like you lose the trust and the people you elect because if you if I elect you to be my my spokesperson, right, whatever it is, whether you be the President of the United States or whether you be a local congressman or you know, someone that just represents you know, your interest to higher government. You would think that this is something that, no, we're not going to forget about this. What what is feeding off of our livestock? What's doing this? And you know, can you guarantee? So that that was the thing that they were like, all right, so they released some bs statement of don't worry about it. It was kind of like para super paraphrasing, but it was like basically the essence of the whole thing was, you know, it's it's the the era of the two pacabra is gone. There's no more. We don't need to worry about it anymore. Uh, go about your business, go about your lives, you.
Speaker 2: Know, to cover up the stock you loss.
Speaker 3: Everything's like money, turn it into charity, turn it into a thing where you know, you start to subsidize these little businesses and you start to kind of like have them push you know, the T shirt thing whatever, and you turn it into a joke and unfortunately, you know, it's it's it's not funny. It's it isn't a joke. It isn't something that you you know, especially then you start, you know, fast forwarding decades later, a decade and a half later, where you're like having our government literally admit that, and you know this is a CIA, a person within the CIA testifying to Congress that there were you know, UFOs following, you know, American military, you know, praps.
Speaker 4: But Big Folk's going to be nicked, isn't it? You know, big It's just too many. There's too many out there for them to say, no, it's not this. Yeah, you know, and I don't know.
Speaker 2: Do you watch the Expedition Bigfoot series?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Well you saw the last series with the found of that's nice, and then it's just finished.
Speaker 3: I'm just like, ah, and then you're gonna notice notice about these shows. Keep in mind whenever these shows start to get really good, like you and I would judge and say, this is getting really good, the anecdotal evidence is coming into the point where it's like it's blowing your socks off, right, watch how these shows don't get another season?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And pulling the plug on the show. Oh, we couldn't. They couldn't afford it, they couldn't do whatever, And all of a sudden, the show just disappears yeah close to Yeah, when you're getting too close. You're you're going to get shut down. You're gonna get shut down. These animals, every single one of them, whether it be a troop of Cabra, whether it be Bigfoot, champ Lockness, any of these cryptids. I firmly believe that there is a unit within every single government around the world that has a database and is tracking these things. I don't for one that believe, oh absolutely, I don't for one minute believe that the government does not. All governments around the world know what's going. Whether you're in Russia, Putin knows exactly what in China, they're gonna know who the orn Pendeck is. Their government knows what those things are. You know, your government obviously knows what the yahwis are. They know exactly where they are, they know exactly what they eat, they know their diet, they know their height. They probably even them. You know, there's a story I remember watching this Roger Gimlin, who's uh, not not the Gimlin from the Patters in Gimlin film, but another Gimlin. He's on YouTube. He's pretty popular, and I remember hearing the story because I was in the Air Force, and I remember hearing the story about a wildfire in the middle of the States, and they they where it was around somewhere around the holiday, some type of holiday, where they had a Air Force personnel standing guard for this one region where they were going to start pulling in either you know, animals that have been injured or people that had been injured because of this wildfire. And it was just like their their mobile station. And this one testimony going back to this airman who he was given this assignment, and they they you know, they give you that, they give you the spield. They'll literally have an attorney come up to you from the Judge Advocate General's office and they tell you if you open up your mouth and you say something, you'll be held accountable. You're gonna, you know, you're gonna go to jail. We're gonna throw the book at you, will bury you into the prison. You know, they'll never your mom and your daddy will never see you again. And so this guy comes forward and he says that right as he was, he remembers standing guard, and I'll send you this this video also he was standing guard, and he says he notices out of the back of this big, huge suv comes this gigantic. It was like this truck. There's this massive, massive truck and out of the back comes out this gigantic animal. And he said it was a bigfoot the way he described was a bigfoot. But what was striking was the mannerisms that this bigfoot had and it was like it a recognized that the humans that were around it were there to help it, so it wasn't fighting, and that the actual animal looked at the airman that was standing guard and almost gave it gave them an acknowledge, like acknowledge the fact that he was there and give him a head nod of some sort. And it just and this big thing just walks into this one area, and you know, this guy goes and gives this testimony and it was because of warfare. He says that the animal, the animal was actually injured, so there was visible burn marks, singed hair, singed, you know, areas that were really raw and down to the down to the subcutaneous fat. So the animal was obviously injured. And he said that it received medical care in it. It was released intelligence.
Speaker 4: That's that spends a whole new thing on it, doesn't it that, you know, because that's it, you know, these things are you know, the so called at their animals, then they're not going to be that intelligent, you know, really you that's the thing.
Speaker 2: You know, eventually they will kill.
Speaker 4: But these things are running rings around people, so they know, they're very all aware. And then you know, if you've got you know, the military and they're helping them to stay away from people as such.
Speaker 2: Then it's yeah, yeah, yeah, it's.
Speaker 5: So far out man, you mind my poor brain away. I'm not going to sleep for days now.
Speaker 3: Did you see what I said? Did you see them when I sent you my daughter? My daughter? So now that we were like all about I know it was more about chopocabra. We kind of went into the bigfoot thing a little bit. But and I apologize but that yeah, yeah, it's it's it's literally now, it's like something that from back when I was a kid listening to my father and watching my father go through the whole thing with the chupacabra and Puerto Rico and all the stories that came out of it. To then me teaching a firearms class and remember having this this this man who was a truck driver tell me this his experience with bigfoot. Here we are two years later, my dating this very nice young man. You know, it's very polite, better be you know, and yeah, yeah, apparently so so so, and I mean they know I don't. I'm I'm very smiling with everyone whatever, but when it comes to my children, I'm extremely overprotective obviously, like any parent would be. And you know, and I know that the kid wasn't trying to make an impression on me because he had already been very polite and whatever. And we were talking. I remember I was watching he had come to pick up my daughter to go out to go get a bite to eat, and I'm watching again, watching the documentary on Bigfoot, and he goes, I want to, you know, kind of talk to you a little bit about my experience, I said, with what he goes with Bigfoot. And I looked at him and I'm like, come on, kid, I'm not you're trying to you're trying to sun. Yeah, you're barking up the wrong tree. You're already you're already in my good graces, but bsing me, you're gonna lose points. So don't do especially you're pulling at my heart right now. You're talking. I have two big, fake big pots in my in my backyard. I'll send you pictures and stuff. So so he goes, no, he so he's uh, he was at church and the church and the church that he belongs to. This is this church that's a butt a massive tree line and woods up in the Massachusetts area and it's just all open, expansive whatever. And I forgot that. The name of the mountain that's Sleepy Giant. It's called Sleepy Giant Mountain. And the only reason they call it that because if you look at the mountain, it looks like the peripherals of a face laying down, and it's a giant face laying that whatever, So sleepy Giant. So his church is around that area, and what they would do typical boys. Once church service is over, they wanted to go hunting, So they went to church whatever through their their firearms in the back of the pickup truck. They go in. Soon as church is over and whatever, they run outside, take their ties off, whatever, boom head into the tree line. And he says he was there with his brother for about an hour and a half, two hours. They weren't gonna stay long because it's you know, one of those things where it's like you know, I still have my good slacks on. I better not get them dirty, or Bigfoot is not the one I'm gonna have to worry about. My mom is gonna wear out my mind. And so he goes into the woodline and he says, the first thing he noticed was this very, this very distinct smell. He said, it smelt like a gut bucket, Like like it was just this very putrid, like milk rotting inside of a hot dumpster when you were in school, that smell, that poetive smell. He was like, it was just really nauseating, the smell. And he goes and he starts to hear like what appears to be footsteps coming towards his direction. Now he's on a he's in a blind. You know what a blind is. So he's in a blind and he's all camoed out and out of he went and he made a move, and he's like, I went to call his brother on on his radio to see if he's the one coming through the woodline, because if it's a deer, it's mine. I'm gonna take it. So I want to let you know. So he has to communicate with his brother as a hunter. This is where I'm at. There's something coming out of the tree line, and you're gonna hear a gunshot. Before he even had a chance to open up his mouth and say anything, he says, right from the tree line, this thing just goes over and peers off the back of a tree and it's looking at him. He says it wasn't a big It wasn't a giant bigfoot. He says, it must have been some kind of like a in between, because it was regular. It was a little taller you would say it would buy like five eleven six to that type. So it wasn't without you know, the possibility of you know, it being a human. But the problem was it was like the facial expressions that you can actually tell it's not a mask. You're looking at an actual creature. Said, it looked at it. He brought up his phone real quick and snapped the picture, and he sent me the picture.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 3: They went out, and when he called his brother because the thing looked at him. Once he saw him and he saw that he had a weapon on him, the thing turned around and you know, bolted, just took off and started running into the tree line. He immediately gets out rendezvous with his brother. They start looking towards the area where he was running. So there was this one little creek bed where the creature must have run through, and they caught this awesome footprint and he took a picture of that.
Speaker 2: To me, us seen us those two pictures.
Speaker 5: But the picture of the forest where he's kind of seen sitting down is pretty tough, Like all things considered, it's pretty tough to spot them. Definitely shadows through there that you can kind of make out. But the footprint, man, whah, that's a cracker.
Speaker 2: And a half. Yeah, yeah, it's amazing.
Speaker 3: So that was that was one of those things where I'm like, all right, so there's obviously a connection here where I'm like starting to see these things. Not only so now that I know that there's one possibly an hour and a half from me, Yeah, I'm going to.
Speaker 2: Go after it.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: And I think that's it.
Speaker 4: You know, Lisa and I've said, you know, we with us going more and more into this, we we start talking to bitby. I was talking to a guy the other day, like we've seen the same guy at the coffee shop with his two kids, and sometimes the kids will play together and stuff and literally last like about three weeks ago.
Speaker 2: Here she introduced himself and goes a hey, I'm Ryan or hey bye bye. Turns out he's a fireman ra rah.
Speaker 4: And then all of a sudden he starts going because I had teacher, and he goes, oh, what do you do? I was like, explain rolettes and he goes, oh, he goes, I absolutely believe in like a Thina scene, you know, which is the thylascene, which is the dogs here, And he goes, oh.
Speaker 2: I'm going thinascene hunting in Tasmania. Just like how random is that, you know?
Speaker 4: And he goes, oh, I totally believe in the yow and all this kind of stuff. You're like, yeah, okay, you just kind of you start attracting those people, so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, because they become more comfortable like knowing that there's a possibility that you know, because that's got to be that's got to be one heck of an event, right you. You imagine you and Lisa who are so absolutely this is this is what you love, this is your passion, and one of these things that you're investigating comes out of the pages of your studies and into reality, and you have this eight foot creature looking at you. What would you do? I asked my wife that all the time. I'm like, let's say we're driving, because we go through rural areas all the time. You know, I think New England is very very woods and it's very you know, just a lot of woodline. And I get bear all the time in my backyard going through my garbage and stuff like that. So and I live next to a river. So I said, you know, I asked her one time, I said listen, I said we're outside, and she gets frightened really quickly, and I said, hey, what would happen if one day she goes stop, don't start that, don't ask me those questions. I'm like, what if we were going down a rural area and all of a sudden, instead of a deer popping on in front of us, this big, bipedal, gigantic animal comes out. But and she literally starts shaking, and she's like, I don't even want to think about it. So funny thing was, we lived on a farm for years, fifteen years we lived on this farm. Going into this farm, it was about a mile and a half road before you actually get into our house, and it was a dirt road, and she says she had she'd never do it again. She was watching something at her parents' house and it actually had to do with bigfoot. They had mentioned it. Whatever, it was dark at night, it was really late at night. She's coming home really late at night. But it was right before dusk, right when you it's getting dark, but you can still see, you know, certain things outlines and stuff going into our driveway. Right off to the left hand side of there's this big, huge, like probably fifteen sixteen acre field. She didn't remember that there had been people working in the field and one one of them must have put this gigantic tree out in the middle of it as a gag. For whatever reason. It was just a gag, the fact that her peripheral vision saw something that was completely out of place, that was not supposed to be there in the middle of dusk and at night, when like, and I'm a mile and a half because it was something like a bigfoot. By the time I got to her, she'd be done, right, she said. He rolls her window up and she's like, I'm not gonna look. I'm not gonna look. I'm not gonna look. I'm gonna look, and she hauls tail all the way up. I see the plumes of dust through the dirt road, because she is coming at least seventy miles an hour down that dirt road. And I come outside and I'm like, I'm hearing her, you know, coming our bedroom. You can hear the gravel and the crunching of the ground as the wheels are getting closer. But I'm hearing that she's coming inbound. Hot, go outside her. I need to go outside with my shotgun. What's going on whatever? She's like, I don't know. I just don't want to talk about it. I'll tell you when I get inside. So I wait for her outside. She comes inside. There's something in the field. I'm like, what do you mean. She goes, there's something in the field. There's something massive in the field. I'm like, dude, you should call me. Did you take out your phone? Did you take a picture? She goes like, I'm not going to take a picture. What's a What if it's a sasquatch? What if it's a big foot? I was like, exactly, we could be millionaires. I get back in the truck. I go back out there. I get you know, I obviously arm myself. I go out there. I have this huge flashlight. It's this tree right in the middle of the woods. I take a picture, I go back, I go back inside the house and I'm like, I'm like, I don't I can't believe what I just saw. And she was like, oh my god, Oh my god, what happened. So she's screaming. I was like, someone put a tree right in the middle of the field kinds of ships and she's like, an asshole. Yes, you couldn't have just led with that part. It's a tree.
Speaker 5: So yeah, great, great, great question. I think we should answer this. All three of us should answer that question. What would we do if we saw a bigfoot? And let's wrap this up as the end of our interviewer, right, So, Juliet, what would you do if a yowie slash bigfoot appeared out of the yowie?
Speaker 4: Because we're in Australia, I probably want to eat my face big foot.
Speaker 2: I'd probably have a bit of chance with the big foot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think, you know, once you kind of get over that fear.
Speaker 4: It's like, you know, when we do a lot of paranormal stuff and we see some pretty nary stuff, sometimes you kind of get that job of Oh my god. But then I think my fascination would possibly take over. I know for some people it depends on the situation, isn't it. But you know, Lisa, I've always talked about you know, if you know, people are walking and they go, oh, somebody threw a rock at me, something through a rock at me, and both me and Lisa were just like, we should just throw it back and see what happens that. I mean, tell you, okay, throw a rock at mete And honestly, like that question.
Speaker 2: My first thought was I'd probably be like, Yo, what up? What are you doing? Why are you doing? Nice to see you?
Speaker 3: Would you be surprised if it was really familiar with our vernacular and he was like what's up?
Speaker 2: And fuck me right, I'd be like, no, shit you oh god, they speak English? Just yeah, they're are key we Nah? I think I would.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think like Juliet, you know, when you've been around that sort of stuff for a long time, like we understand the bush, we understand supernatural stuff, like we've been connected to that sort of bits and pieces around.
Speaker 2: I see UFOs all the time, all the time.
Speaker 5: I've had dog Man kind of in my peripherals, and we both come from that kind of martial arts sort of space where you you have that connection, you understand it. And I'm pretty I think Juliet's the same. We're pretty sure of ourselves. We're probably overly confident where we go and put ourselves into unnecessary situations. But I think if I did see a crazy creature like that, I'd just be like, knew it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and then possibly.
Speaker 4: If it growls us, we'll probably run away, And then I'd purse myself and run away.
Speaker 2: Yes, what about you, Lewis.
Speaker 3: You know, I'd probably invited over for some Bacardi and some tackles. I think that, yeah, I you know the thing with Bigfoot. I think that everywhere I go, I'm typically because of my job and because of what I do, I'm always armed. So I don't think that I would ever want to. And the reason I bring up the fact that I'm armed is because I wouldn't do anything against it. I would definitely have my phone out. I would definitely try to see if I can get my phone out. But I guess they're you know, the blob squatch because they have this ability to take you know, technology all this eight K four K technology and turn it into you know, something out of the seventies or something like that, like you filmed it through a potato. You know that I would try to approach one. I honestly would. You can tell if something is aggressive and if in me, listening to the story that Bob Gimlin said about how Bigfoot looked at him and kind of gave him an acknowledging nod was enough for me to be like, all right, so if that's possible, that means theoretically that these things that there may be a hierarchy, a representatives of this type of species. Maybe they're not all you know, I've heard stories of them, like people going like this and the sasquatch actually lifting their back, yeah, back. So I would try to communicate with it. If it's not it's the opposite of what it's not nice and it looks like it's ready to you know, rip my head off, then you know, I think I'd be the I'd probably set world records and you know, running on two legs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's definitely, you know, because we had been around animals and we have you know, been around we can kind of pick up people's actually.
Speaker 2: So you you.
Speaker 4: Instantly would probably know if it's a threatening you know, is this a threatening behavior? It's a curious behavior, you know, the whole looking behind the trees. You know, to me, it's it's a very curious kind of creature going oh what the hell are they doing.
Speaker 2: You know over there or something like that. So, yeah, that would that would definitely be really cool. But yeah, bro, but we'd would be millionaires.
Speaker 5: We'd be millions, and encrypted women's society would be phenomenal and like, yeah.
Speaker 3: Everything if I come into let's say I find out that, you know, I am the long Lost ear to some type of you know, kingdom king Yeah, or to sponsor both of your uh escapades. But you're gonna get into the bush. You're gonna have to go try to find something.
Speaker 2: Oh like, we we come to Puerto Rico, we will be calling on you. You can be our guide. You can have the.
Speaker 4: Bush, and we'll promise your wife we want that you get eaten.
Speaker 3: The first stop would have to be the Bacardi Distilleries O first, you know, you first have to stop there, get.
Speaker 2: Back PARTI taco chup of camera.
Speaker 3: Well, get baptized officially as official Puerto Ricans. You know, you got to get the local fair in you and then we go you know, out into the onto the woodland. But most absolutely it was awesome.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Like honestly, this has just been such a joy for us and we and we have we have learned so much, so it kind of makes me want to kind of research it in a different way, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So it's it's one of those things that are just Yeah, the
Speaker 1: Women's Society, Walking in the Shadows, The Cult Edition