Speaker 1: Hey, look he's it. Hey, look he's it. Hey, look he's it. Hey, hey, hey hey.
Speaker 2: So look, we all know there's times that you need to be respectful and sometimes you just can't help yourself. You know, we were just laughing at something off off, you know, before we started, but uh, there's it reminds me of my friend went to one of our friends, Crispy. He died like in twenty twenty one, alcoholic. You know that was gonna happen our friends. Yeah, no, one of Oh what about you? Yeah, one of one of my friend and the person that I'm referring to. This is why I said that, if I said hour, uh this cool alcoholic guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so my friend, so I was, I was actually away. I was in Europe at the time, so I can go to the funeral. But my friend went to the funeral and he was having He was trying his hardest not to laugh because number one open casket and then for some reason, flies kept landing on dude's face.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh shit.
Speaker 2: It And then fucking his girlfriend, you know, at the time, she does a singing rendition and it's fucking trash and he's so ready puts his head down, trying, and then somebody that's sitting next to him is trying to console him because they're thinking he's laughing.
Speaker 1: He's crying and that made him. You can you make your laugh that sound like tears? I can do that, so I've define got away with them.
Speaker 2: I've seen people hysterically cry to where it sounds like they're laughing.
Speaker 1: I don't. I can do the other spectrum laugh. I'm like, I'm crying. That's interesting. Do it right now? I can't. Nothing nothing that funny happened. Yeah, funny shit happens. I'm absolutely gonna do it. Though nothing funny happens anymore. There is nothing funny.
Speaker 3: There's nothing funny. Shows over bye, guys.
Speaker 2: You know what I do think it's funny. I think oh well, actually, first of all, you want to say welcome.
Speaker 3: Hey, I was about to welcome to the start Tank podcast. Hey, everybody, Patreonic Concess is Stark Tank. You throw us a dollar over there or you know I kill you, so job on over there, snart Tank, tot shop for all your merch needs, early access ad for you, all that stuff, come on already.
Speaker 1: Show's over bye. Thank Thank God for Patreon, because God damn. Hey, Patreon's doing well. Actually I check the numbers and I'm like, you guys are listening. You're listening to the threats. Yeah, listening to the threads. Actually, even even Spreaker or other ship is doing very very well because we keep doing three fucking plus hour podcasts. Love it. We This proves that threats work. Yeah, threats. Threats are important. I have a serious, I serious conunderment I want to bring up. Actually, I've been thinking about this because I do want to have kids, and I'm probably gonna start That's probably gonna be my next year adventure of like working on like trying to trying to start my my family. M m uhh. And I've been just thinking a lot about the idea of the interactions I'll have with kids with bullying in school, and I've realized that there's just literally no way of stopping it. Yeah, of course, Like actually, so I'm just trying to like figure out how do I, like, how the fuck do you go about that? You? What do you do?
Speaker 3: You can beat the children up, but then that ends up me in jail, and then the child does have a parent, You don't have to go to jail necessarily, you don't have.
Speaker 1: People won't know it's you. If I beat this kid up, if I put a on and show up and beat the.
Speaker 2: Put a what but one of the the you know with the Muslim ninja women, you know what they wear.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Okay, put that on because like that won't it won't even like show off your figure, because it'll be like hanging on a big Yeah, and that's a giant ghost.
Speaker 1: Beat up this kid. If you see that giant ghost beat up that kid, call them and leave. Yeah. Man, you know, people believe crazier ship if if like if you actually think about it, I would believe that. If somebody don't believe, they believe crazier things. But like I believe crazier things. You know what you should do?
Speaker 2: Look at you hire homeless man and then put a crown of thorns on him, like Jesus kicked the ship out of this kid out of pocket. It sounds out of pocket, but it's not even going to be traced to you.
Speaker 3: A guy doesn't even look like Jesus exly, it's just not even it's just like just it's just a nondescript person with no Jesus like figures at all, but he's got a cry of throne, so it must be him.
Speaker 1: The idea of hiring a homeless person to kill somebody for you, its crazy, but I think thinks would do that. I'm sure many have tried.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't be surprised if that's a common that at one point was not super uncommon.
Speaker 1: They've tried, and now it was probably very.
Speaker 2: Common before when homeless people weren't overwhelmingly just insane, they were just.
Speaker 1: You know, like that's true. Like now yeah, now it's that's a that's a seventy thirty. You're like, you're you're either you're almost surely it's going to be a disign drug addict. So you can't really yeah, you can't find another drug addict, but I think one leads to the other. That's the thirty percent though thirty yeah, that is true. Thirty percent is still drug addicts, but thirty percent is the drug addict.
Speaker 2: So like otherwise, seventy percent, you're gonna get in insane person and the plan is going to fail because it's like trying to It's like finding a stray cat and then like let's hey, hey.
Speaker 1: I need you to do something for me. It's it's just as useless. It's useless, like it's you're wasting your time. The idea of trying to get a stray cat to commit a hit for you is crazy. Listen here. Do you think any hopeless people have tried that? Hey? Come here? Oh for sure? Do you think it's worked? Do you think there's at least one that it's worked? Like it bits It just went to somebody and clawed into their throat, deepened up accidentally.
Speaker 2: I think it it's not that the straight cat understood, but it was gonna do the thing anyway, you know, like like it was.
Speaker 3: It was just like it was a perfect coincidence. He asked it to do something that was already it already had it set its mindset on doing, and then.
Speaker 1: It like stops, observes and speaks. Well I do. My curiosity is.
Speaker 3: There are obviously domestic dog related fatalities.
Speaker 1: Sure, I can't imagine that that's true for cats. It probably is, but it's it's like a very it's a very circumstantial.
Speaker 3: What do you mean, like a cat like knocked over like a glass of poison into soup or something.
Speaker 1: Like like like cat like your cat like nicks at your legacy, like that you slipped break your neck on like the fucking counter.
Speaker 3: Right, So cats, it's it's like the inciting incident was a.
Speaker 1: Cat, but not the cat finishing the job. Yeah, right, dogs finish the job. Some dogs in the job. Often some of them. I don't. I've been attacked by dogs before, and I feel like a dog could not kill me unless I chose not to fight back, well, which very likely I might not cho to fight back until like it's probably too late. I'm getting really hurt.
Speaker 3: A lot of people, I think just have a hard time hurting dogs. Yeah, you know, I think that's what YEA even in a survival scenario. I bet like it's there's something like like there's something in your brain that's like I shouldn't hit this.
Speaker 1: The humans that survived to this point probably have that innate like dog gene for the most part, And then people that don't have that gene are crazy to me, Like, I don't I don't get how you don't like dogs. That really makes me think like something's wrong with you as a person. I don't really know anyone that doesn't like dogs. I know people that genuinely don't like dogs. Who doesn't like dogs, at least brother doesn't like dogs.
Speaker 3: What do you mean like doesn't Okay, hold on, there's a distinguishing factor here that he does not like is afraid.
Speaker 1: But what does that mean?
Speaker 3: Does he not like dogs or does he actively dislike dogs?
Speaker 1: There's a difference, yes, because.
Speaker 3: It's different because there's people who just don't care, you know, who don't have a preference like it. I like dogs, I like cats. I really don't give a shit. I like I like it, I like a general kind of mammal that sits in the house.
Speaker 1: I think it's even insane for people to just not like dogs. Actively disliking them is you're usual to be probably gunned down. But like not liking dogs insane, like being like not being like, oh that's cute, I want to pet It is insane to me, like how could you? How could you? How you? How does that? Well?
Speaker 2: Technically like trauma technically biologically it is a little bit weird because the you know, little animals and a lot of little things are designed to look adorable so you don't taill them, so you.
Speaker 1: Don't it is it might be that's an evolutionary trait. Yeah, animals to deal with people are to be cute so we don't slaughter them. That can't be true that I think it might be. I think it's very much animals that probably exists now. I'm not saying on understand it's true, but think of the animals that exist now and how many of them are just cute by nature. No, but I understand that. But I guess my to think they were cute ourselves, not so much, That's.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying, because like there's no because there's no way like a snake looks at like a baby mongoose and things like.
Speaker 1: Right, because they we're talking about humans, humans.
Speaker 3: Right, But like they all of them just so happened to develop being cute for to protect them from people.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 2: So, I think when you think about well, when you think about advanced like you think about almost anything, like say a pep peppers have those whatever those things to protect themselves from being eaten.
Speaker 1: It's like and it's it's a response.
Speaker 2: And there's certain other things that don't have that because there's no opportunity for them to grow, like saying colder climates, so they don't need to have any protections like things that grow and like real, it's like. And what I mean by that is, after a while when something kept happening, like say humans or of the.
Speaker 1: Older versions of ourselves were.
Speaker 2: Hunting certain animals and indiscriminately, who cares if they're young or not. Probably over time because of like how we even developed ourselves with liking hips and tits and stuff certain things. There are certain things that have developed for us to find esthetically pleasing, and I feel like for animals it's the same thing where I.
Speaker 1: Feel like it's a two for situation. I feel like, definitely we developed to not murder small q things, yeah, ourselves, and then things that were smaller and cuter themselves just survived because we weren't murdering them. I think that tit. I think it's exactly. That's that's how that works. Something. Some things are one cause, but some things are like I think, so let me just let me just clarify.
Speaker 3: The implication of the conversation is that things used to be ugly and then people came and then they were like, we have to be cuter. That's kind of the implication of that sentence, which is like, it can't be real, you know what I mean, maybe to a degree, like cats weren't like these hulking beasts or like this, these gross fucking beasts when they're born and then suddenly like oh, people came and then they were like, we gotta be cute now. Like I just I don't mean, I don't think there's been enough time for that to even think.
Speaker 1: I think are old, way older. You think it's crazy, I would say that would millions of years. One mutation could change shit. Man, it's often that simple. But like it takes like one mutation. Think of it like this.
Speaker 3: I think we just naturally think things that are newer and smaller and rounder.
Speaker 1: I think that.
Speaker 2: Think about like like wild pigs domesticated versus being wild, how crazy they look versus they're not looking so crazy when they've been domesticated.
Speaker 1: I think in the same vein as that is dragged like that's have you ever seen a feral pig hilariously insane? I think I think it's that's like I'm your friend, I'm gonna walk around you.
Speaker 2: So I think it's the same thing with human intervention, just being around these animals getting softer. So I think technically that could be true in a sense that humans being around these certain animals made them softer them being somewhat domesticated, and then those ones survived obviously because they weren't getting slaughtered like crazy because they looked so adorable.
Speaker 1: I wish humans weren't pussy and we domesticated bears. I wish we did that before. We would have had awesome respect. Russians. Man, they live, they coincide with them. That's a difference.
Speaker 2: Hey, there's a lot of those bears that they just like they just yeah, they just have them as like, oh, you're my homie, and I'm like, oh, that's cool.
Speaker 1: I never do that, you know, I'm brain.
Speaker 2: That's like, I love bears so much. I want to chill the bear, but I just don't want to. I don't trust anyone enough. Even somebody's like, oh i've this bearer, have had it for.
Speaker 1: Like ten years. I don't care.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no to bit haven't liked spend time exactly. It's like those the circus videos where somebody inevitably gets like mauled by a bear and it's like the it's the trainer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, it's the guy who's with.
Speaker 2: It, because it's like you're they're not just like, oh, this is my homie. They're fucking punishing that bear. You don't get you don't see the disrespect. Yeah, you don't get to see those parts of it.
Speaker 3: Like I go to the bear shows at circuses where they they show that's the part that they show. I would respect that more they abuse the bear, they refuse to feed it.
Speaker 1: They cack saying because like I showed me reality, I respect that. Who's working the rest of the world. But I know, like American zoos, they had like a paradigm where it used to just be like damn near torture. So the side shows to like now they're like actually trying to help animals. Yeah, but imagine like the idea of like going somewhere like here's this, here's the spotted whatever it is. If someone goes in whips you would you how would you feel about like say, human zoos, like people that are like exotic, like say we have like an rfkjun they had black people in like yeah, but I'm talking about I'm talking about a modern day sense where like black people that are awesome and athletic is not a it's not a sight to behold anymore. So in a way that like say, I think like say someone who's he's talking about a human zoo that doesn't make sense.
Speaker 2: Human zoo, a human zoo. No with one people that are just like, wow, this is interesting. Like say you see a you know, the family, the Royal family essentially in America, the Kennedy's, you know, or like, so you put like them in there and cause, like if.
Speaker 1: You come on you hear r K Junior talk, You're.
Speaker 2: Like, that is a fantastically intricate and just like the way he everything, like his package he's told about he's this jack old crazy guy that sounds like he has that weird filter on his brain with his brain being eaten by a worm like that.
Speaker 1: That is one of the most facts. Like why isn't that just a freak show? It's just this You're right, I'm not I'm saying zoo because zoo's seemed more humane. I guess softened the blow. Yes, yes, yes, a freak exhibit.
Speaker 3: I mean is a freaking I mean we technically it is.
Speaker 1: Not modern zoos in America. Maybe they used to be.
Speaker 3: No, what I mean is like you go there to see ship that's like really not normal to you, you know what I mean, to your every.
Speaker 1: Day you see like, oh, what the camel is because it's an exhibit, and then there's ideas where it's like a freak show. There's nothing, there's no like respectable spectacle. You're not learning anything. You're going to look at the bearded lady beat a dick off in front of the cage that she's in, and then that's it crazy, that's why. Is that how it was how I used to assume what I want to do. I'm sure there are some guys that are beating their dicks off the bearded lady right there, right in front of her. She's like this far away from you.
Speaker 3: There's one guy who's like brave enough. He's brave enough to be like the pee wee herman at that time, where he was like, of course I'm jerking off in front of the bearded lady, a freak show, Like what else, Like what other reason would I be here?
Speaker 1: You guys? Do guys?
Speaker 3: You guys come here to just look at the bearded lady and just say hmm, fascinating and leave.
Speaker 1: Fucking cow that guy was.
Speaker 2: That guy was probably a good shot too, because there's probably people being like kill this some bitch, and he's just like how you know, he takes them.
Speaker 1: Out in the he somehow nikes off her beard and he's.
Speaker 3: Like, oh yeah, something so hard at somebody that their beard falls off, and saying he.
Speaker 1: Walks to the next state to find the next bearded lady or whatever. He's a fucking He's a fucking tumbreler. Bro.
Speaker 3: It's kind of crazy how that was just like like that was enough for people to get out of the house at a certain point, like listen, there's a woman with a beard over at the town square.
Speaker 1: You want to see it?
Speaker 3: And everybody was like, of course, absolutely absolutely, I've never seen anything.
Speaker 1: Like woul Drew part taken in like the town stoning. I don't think I would have. I would have thought about it.
Speaker 3: I like to have imagine that I wouldn't, but I have no way of knowing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly if I grew up, like say I was five years old and I saw my first stoning, I might be into them.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but like as the most.
Speaker 3: Jagged stoning, stoning a witch in stoning a witch in the Salem town Square would have been like your It would have been like my going to see Spider Man two at the at the Cineplex, Cross County, You know what I mean, Like that would have been like a memory that I hold very fond and deep.
Speaker 1: Remember I remember stoning the town gay person. Wow, it was so I.
Speaker 2: Mean, we could just go to like a one of those Muslim u states, you know, like a like like a modern dethocracy, and we can still see if we if.
Speaker 1: We want to, we want to experience it morbid. It's like there's like laughable of it until you see it.
Speaker 2: Then you're like, whoa, It's it's laughable because of how it's like reading about medieval torture, Like you laugh at it because of how fucking insane it is. They would shove a blunt instrument up his penis and the.
Speaker 1: Heat and it's like that's crazy. You smell it, You're like, whoa, they were crazy. They were so inventive in ways that I could never imagine. You are interesting, bro Old Europeans are interesting people. Do I think they're fascinating When you live in a gray depressed Yeah, like you're not. You're not in a fucking oasis. Stories about like the fucking pretty like fairies and cool nights they were in, like the everything's gray. My Pussy's gray. My dick's gray gray. They want to hurt me, dude, pussy gray would actually really fuck with me. I think that would by dicking gray. Pussy at all could not talk. And then those guys though, but they had not talk. They had to roll. They rolled the dice. They had that or have had the lamb, and they had the sheep and they made it. They made the.
Speaker 2: Sheep were fast back then, so because they're all sick. All the guys were sick. So they were trying to catch the sheep and like because you know, they didn't have it. They had like one potato a month and that was their carbs.
Speaker 1: So they're like, you think they'd be better killers than we are? Now, who those people? The people? Yeah? I think they they turn off the empathy more than we are. But they wouldn't be able to outpower. Oh they would.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we can kick their asses just because they're so weak and small. But like they if they had the same weapons, they would have no problem destroying us.
Speaker 1: Because they like they could. Cause like Lyle always argues that he thinks, like, oh yeah, they eat like a potato and a half, I'd be able to kill and I'm like Lyle, I think physically you could kill one of them, but they fight to win in a way we don't fight to win, like and like we went to fucking Teachingiza and we found out that all of the fucking Aztec warriors are like Lily's hype. I would beat the flaming I could like hit them three times and probably kill them. But they are harded, like when they're like, oh a new person comes here, we have to kill them, Gonna kill all of our families, yeah, and rape my dog and I have that strong, but they've been like crazy fast or strong. They're just they are just more willing to do what they need to do appost to us. We don't have that edge. Yeah, they would. They would eat your eyes out immediately.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they were going in my eyes and then you'd be swinging around and then they would just wait for you to pass out and then kill you the.
Speaker 1: Glass on it in the head three times. That I'd be.
Speaker 3: Gone, blow one of those fucking with those death whistles they love so much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what have happened in that game? That?
Speaker 2: Uh, there's a bunch of you know, you know that the Elon musk Twitter types were complaining about you're like this, Uh, I can't remember if you're an astec or something or a Mayan and it was like an indie game where you're basically stealthy you're killing these conquistadors or something.
Speaker 1: I remember hearing about it.
Speaker 2: I remember these guys were like, oh, you know, you know, you know the magic.
Speaker 3: It must be so tiring to be like that's like being mad about like Resident Evil five.
Speaker 1: To me, it's it's like, shut the funk up. It's it's it's just I could see what we were getting mad about it. But also like it's a game. I can't see people.
Speaker 2: I can't well, I can see people get mad about it in in the sense that they're insane. Yeah, I know, there's a lot of insane people in this world.
Speaker 1: Like they into Spain, like they literally went to Spain first, Like they didn't just start there, they just be one thing. I'd be like, whoa, he was out of nowhere, but he went Leon shows up like hello pulmosas Uh. I was about to say French, but he's asking for like seen this girl, and then motherfuckers starts speaking Spanish like like nigga, you in my house and then he just blows him away. He just blows him away. Yeah, you're in my what are you doing in my home?
Speaker 2: But I'm like, the fuck he's resisting. I was like, yeah, he's like a hostile. Had to put him down at to neutralize them something. I'm like, you walked into.
Speaker 1: His house in the village.
Speaker 3: In the original game, he just walks into the standards house, and there's obviously something wrong with the guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's also his house. It's his house, Like, he's not bothering anyone.
Speaker 3: He theoretically has complete right to get rid of you from to act hostile to you.
Speaker 1: Guys, you broke into his house. Remember it's different than a new one. Yeah, it's different. It's different. It's very different.
Speaker 2: It's very different in a way that like, uh, there is provocation in the new version versus I don't remember.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the new one is when he just walks in, he goes like, excuse me, and and he's like asking this guy he turns, he has his back turn to him, and then he turns and then there's obviously something wrong with him, and then he lunches at him and then.
Speaker 1: He just yeah, you have to fucking shoot him. It's the tutorials. It's it's basically the Troy.
Speaker 2: It's the very opening, like when you finally get to fight and yeah, he's completely.
Speaker 1: Leon's completely in the wrong in this.
Speaker 2: But it's just so funny in hindsight because you have to think about the developers knew this and they just laughed about it.
Speaker 1: Like, well, let's ever Zelda game to people to pick up their ship, you slam this on the floor, you take their money, like the money they were they got their rupees.
Speaker 3: I have to say that's always That's always been the part of RPGs to me that have never really landed, because the whole point of an RPG theoretically as a game is that this is, Oh, you're selling a real world, right, It's like, okay, these are characters you can interact with, and like you're selling.
Speaker 1: A world not exactly real, but I understand what you.
Speaker 3: But you're selling like the whole point is to make you, like, you know, believe more than it wants to make you believe you're in that world more than like, I don't know, a fucking devil may cry, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean? Well, think of it like this, right, and RPGs.
Speaker 3: But they don't nobody gives a ship that you're rummaging through all their ship and steal.
Speaker 1: Over breaking entry rules and RPGs. There's no like you can walk in people's someone. There wasn't Skyrim. I remember that. That was the thing about Skyrim.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of get because they would lock they would lock their doors at night and then you could bust in.
Speaker 1: And yeah, they would get angry if you get caught stealing their ship.
Speaker 2: Like it always shows the red you know, if it doesn't belong to you, right, it's its highlighted in red.
Speaker 3: So it's like, yeah, that's even that, Like they don't care that you're rummaging through it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean they're like, let me see what's in your pocket. You look at it.
Speaker 3: If you could literally walk up to somebody look in their pockets in Skire him and they don't.
Speaker 1: Seem to care, right right, Yeah, you look at it, don't steal anything. It's fine. In balders Gate three, at the end of the game, you get there's like when you get to the city, there's this guy that has the most broken armors, the Arm of Agility, and like the stone Worker, I literally stole it from him. He said something and then I killed him instantly. I was entirely in the wrong situation, but I had control of the city by that, so I was like, what are you gonna do? You mad at me, I'll kill this, I'll kill your wife. Your wife get mad, I'll kill her. Do you just become a king at that point? Like by the end of all is yet? But in the balders Gate you destroy all of the mechs that would stop you from doing any bullshit, so you just go around doing bullshit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's always yeah, do that what I find really funny. And because you talk about role playing and uh, there is a this is so stupid to me that I feel like they should patch this where if you if you're able to now, to be fair, I did not do this on my own.
Speaker 1: I tried and I used a mads.
Speaker 2: To intervene, where you immediately the first time you meet fuck man it's been too long, the guy that he controls the city gartash well the first time he gortees. The first time you meet him, you can have a showdown with him immediately. But that is a bad fucking idea because you have all of those machines, you have a you have a Will's dad is there, which and here's the things I could. I try to beat it on my own. It's dude, it's you have to be it's basically doing alter nightmare or something. It's like you can't, Like, I'm sure there's some people that can figure it out. I'm not sad enough to do it. So then I just cheated because I want to see what happened. And so I you you can't. Even if you incapacitate Will's father forget his name, Baldon raven guard, thank you. Uh so you capacity incapacitate baldnig you don't kill him. You still technically kill him. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: He just he just and Will is still chilling with you if you do it in that way, he has nothing to say about you killing it. And I was like this, they gotta fix this, probably because maybe they're like, Okay, what are the odd there's probably gonna be zero point one percent of people that are gonna pull this off. They've got this so hard. There's bombs everywhere. There's a bunch of those giant fucking mech guards everyere. What they're called.
Speaker 2: Shitty, they're so they're so they're so tanky, and also they have their explosion damage when you like they're there's such a nightmare. There's bombs everywhere. You gotta deal with Gortash and a fucking raven guard. It's a fucking nightmare of the scenario.
Speaker 1: It's so broken that literally the only time when you're supposed to fight them, you fight two when it sucks. Yeah, so suh me. And you can't pick up their sword. I wish you could have picked up their sword and used it, but you can't.
Speaker 2: Can't you you can collect they're parts of them, and then you just can't use it.
Speaker 1: I was like, this, stupid, what's the fucking point? What is the point? Tried so hard to use the sword. I was like, I want to pick up their sword and hurt them with it, but you can't. You can't do it. I could even when I was giant with car like, I still could.
Speaker 2: Yeah, even if you even if you even if you funk around with the game, I was like, I couldn't do it.
Speaker 1: I was like, all right it, Oh you know how you know how? You want to know how?
Speaker 2: Uh how the best way to cheat in that game is I might have mentioned this on episode before. I don't know, but you literally can always you never until you're ready. You can just take as many turns as you want. It's so funny. You can set up things in the most retarded way and then like the next time, you're okay, okay, now my team, now let it cycle, and like it's you can set it up on the way that it's just so funny to watch the rest of the thing unravel because you've you've essentially you're like the flat You're like quicksilver and uh and like you've completed so funny.
Speaker 3: Well, speaking of games, have you got have you played any of Blackmith Wukan? Yeah, so the last time we talked, I think you were you would set it up up after hours of trying to like load up drivers or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Black Myth, I was gonna. I couldn't. I was saying black Man will come, so I wanted to, so I couldn't.
Speaker 2: I went through the I went through the last episode so much to be like what the fuck can I call this episode?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because there was just it was sometimes there's no way to I kept I wasted so.
Speaker 2: Much time and I was like fuck it. We did have a little segment on Black Myth. I was just we didn't even talk like this is how I was grasping it. So we didn't even talk about it being game of the year. But just because of the reviews and how glowing it was, I'm the game of the year. It's almost clickbait, but it's not. We talk about it.
Speaker 1: We do yet but anyway, so yeah, I have that game. I think it's people. When people were talking about it, I put game of the year question mark because I'm like, as of right now, people were like, oh, well, what what is what has been bigger at this point?
Speaker 3: And uh, it's definitely the biggest game.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's that was like a fart in the wind as far as like people talking about it really unfortunately I heard it inself right well too, actually didn't have the best sales I didn't know about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it sold less than remake, but remakes sold on a lot. And the issue is like the way the issue with Final Fantasy seven is like, Okay, this is Final Fantasy seven. So it's so people who don't know it are gonna be like, wow, professional this guy, these little ringtones going off?
Speaker 1: What was it the gay police calling you? I need to take my supplements? That was your supplement alarmments. What supplements do you take? What the was that song even taking? Like was like calcium you have like a daily vitamin? Ye? What song was that? Which was the joy?
Speaker 3: Bad songs like arap, I'm gonna go see Nary two thousand and I'm so jealous.
Speaker 1: Don't tell me that I'm fucking stone you seeing him? I think a couple of days before the San Diego show, actual bitch, how much were they like that's the one eighty, that's great, that's not too bad. I thought it was gonna be more than that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we saw them, was like, that's pretty good. It's not bad. Uh, it's Jalen and Gabby and I think, Paul, that's so dope.
Speaker 1: Have fun, it's gonna be cool. Yeah, what didn't Why didn't you? What what happened to you? They didn't tell you? It was it was a snap.
Speaker 3: We were all we were drunk and we were like and Jalen was like, hey, there's tickets, and I was like yeah, and that's that's kind of when that's kind of like when they are that's when the decision was made.
Speaker 1: I don't think there was much planning. Hope. He plays Hey off for an hour. It's just it's just the all right, all right, all.
Speaker 3: Right, all right, all right party peoples look.
Speaker 1: Around to that part. They'd be there for like an hour. Like maybe just this motherfucker's looping it on a machine.
Speaker 2: He's just sitting down in a chair, filing his nails.
Speaker 3: Doesn't playing the MP the dot w A v of Hey, hey, uh, sitting in it on a stool, filing his nails, whistling.
Speaker 1: Dixie beautifully like just in he gets his technician to come in and stuff like that and really work on him. You're like, wow, that was a really nice nail.
Speaker 2: Goddamn man, I would I would almost I'd be mad, but at the same time, like that was so outrageous. I actually I kinda that was an experience, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: There's no way because you wouldn't leave because you'd be wondering, like, all right, well if I leave, then the real show is going to start.
Speaker 1: So you just have a lot of captive people.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Oh you're talking about fantasy and oh yeah black yeah, but yeah, I was I was gonna say that.
Speaker 1: Oh so you haven't tried to Oh good, it's.
Speaker 3: The seventh final. It's the seventh Final Fantasy Game. So people who aren't familiars like, oh, it's the seventh one, and then it's a remake Part two, So it's there's already kind of like barriers in front of people who like, you're not going to start with Rebirth, you know what I mean. Anybody who's going to play Rebirth has played remake and you're never going to get more than that, so logic you're going to get less. So I don't know, it's it's it's a tricky situation with them, but I think it's still sold pretty well. It's just not it's not the same.
Speaker 1: That's the thing.
Speaker 2: I'm kind of having a I'm blanking on big releases right now. I'm trying to think of something I was like out this year, right, and so it was Gears is what are you talking about your years?
Speaker 1: What the hell you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Gears coming out this year? Because I would have I would have on my wish list. Yeah, Gears is years away.
Speaker 1: I don't have. I don't have no shot. Years is coming this year, you know? And then I know it's coming out now? Well not now, you know what I mean? This year the Veil Guard. I'm gonna fucking play it, Like I'm still I'm lied to myself. When I was like I'm not gonna play it, I was like, I'm gonna get this game. I don't know.
Speaker 3: You have little fucking power, people.
Speaker 1: Are do you lie to yours? So why because I was like, oh, it looks really bad and then do you want to seem cool? No? No, no, no, no, no no no. All it was is that it had one really bad year. It's like I can't and it had one half trailer that was.
Speaker 3: Like it was just enough. It was just enough to get except I get it. Yeah, it was weird.
Speaker 2: We're anyone who was excited about the game is still scratching their head like, are you this was this by design?
Speaker 1: Did you want to upset people?
Speaker 2: Because you did a very good job because the recent one that they dropped it, I'm like that looks way more serviceable, but still one of the biggest parts of uh because like they would show oh Morgan's back. We talked about that, like they did things that I'm like, I want to fire their marketing person because reason so, for no reason, if you gave me a taste of like, oh if Morgan's back, there's a big they're they're yeah, so to me, the biggest problem because look at Dragon Agemuisition, Inquisition, Uh, anyone who's a diehard Origins fan. It was already too different even from two. So they've been upset since or right, they were upset me. I I tolerated too. I thought it was fine. Uh, Inquisition. I liked Inquisition better just because it's there was more ship to do. Like two was a little bit too confined just to the state of kirk Kirkwall, but like it just felt the Inquisition felt a little more fleshed out.
Speaker 1: I liked that.
Speaker 2: I there, they did some good things. There was the obvious fucking the you know, the what do you.
Speaker 1: Call it, the the all the black people showing up.
Speaker 2: Well that I love that people hate. I was like, yeah, I wasn't mad at that at all. I wasn't mad at all. I just thought it was funny. I thought it was hilarious that like.
Speaker 1: They just.
Speaker 3: Like it's kind of likes and elves, black dwarves and elves.
Speaker 2: I don't give a ship, but I know, just like when people are talking about fucking Lord of the Rings, they were so mad about that ship.
Speaker 1: They were yeah, I think a lot of that.
Speaker 3: I think, yeah, a lot of that stuff is like silly to get, but there is dude, I love I think we talked about this on the show for a bit.
Speaker 1: The Harry Potter Game, Oh yeah, it's so insane.
Speaker 3: So game takes place like hundreds of years or like maybe one hundreds of years, about a hundred years before Harry Potter, the most diverse thing in the world, like the most diverse school, uh demographic you've ever seen. And then by the time that Harry Potter starts, there's all white, there's black.
Speaker 1: People, which kind of tracks with the jk Rowling, with the way that she headed what has happened. It is funny.
Speaker 3: It is just it's funny that that's real and the like if I was I don't know, if I was at the studio, I probably would have been like, I actually don't know what the right thing to do here, right, because I actually feel like we probably should keep it kind of white.
Speaker 1: Otherwise it fucks the movies, you know all the The thing I find with Harry Potter is so crazy is that they have the magic to help a lot of the world, and they just really don't put me in because they have they have literal like almighty magic and oh yeah, what like things like that fall apart so immediately for me, where it's like this is so absolutely stupid, attracts a little bit. I don't Americans medics were crazy also to act like legitimately they're scared to do this magic.
Speaker 3: But the thing too about that stuff is like I think I don't think it falling apart the more you think about it is necessarily a problem because I actually think a lot of stories aren't meant to be deeper than they are. Like that's very like like I think about like a series of unfortunate events, you know what I mean, where it's just like those are I love those books, but like I've not thought about them for more than like you know, I've never thought about them deeper than like what they actually haven't thought about the world of a series of events because like that's so pointless, you know, So you're.
Speaker 1: Supposed to say things are face value lots of times obviously, yeah, like not go deeper than what it is, Like it's hard not to with the way the world is now. And it's like, oh, like why didn't they do this? Like it's every every YouTuber is like, oh, yeah, the reason why the reason why Spider Man to shoot webs does not make any sense in a context in the real world, And it's like, well, yeah, yes, obviously, how are you gonna have threads out? Are twice steel? That's I get it. But like, also, but he got a bunch of dicks. Yeah, but I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Dragon Age looks like I don't know, it looks like it's I think I might check it out. It's kind of a it's not really a slow year. It's just a slow yer as far as like big.
Speaker 2: Big, Yeah, there's a lot of smaller fucking Dragon's Dogma two came out, but again that's not.
Speaker 1: Right. A lot of people.
Speaker 2: First of all, they didn't even play the first one, so like it was really good, though I think you still haven't played it yet.
Speaker 1: I'm going to now because I'm no I did good well.
Speaker 2: First of all, because since I wasn't gonna play it, there's no way I'm gonna set what a five seventy dollars and not play it, you know what I mean? Because my whole thing was like, Okay, let me wait for it to be on sale. I try to wait until it goes down as far as it's gonna go, I'm not sure what's gonna happen with that. I was trying to do the same thing with Starfield. Starfield, though, hasn't gone under forty something dollars, at least as far as I've seen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wait, there's gonna be like expansions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm looking, I'm wait, I'm like wait, I'm like, just I'll buy for thirty dollars, just like I bought a Cyberpunk wouldn't go under thirty dollars no matter what, unless if you played it on the gog launcher, then you can get the.
Speaker 1: Why the fuck you didn't turn off? You didn't put on silent? I thought I did. No, I saw you check your noticeable to.
Speaker 3: The petus explosive taper and had his petus exploded immediately.
Speaker 1: Immediately. Uh yeah, so what else? Uh? Him saying then where the class is kind of being fine with him? Yeah, whatever he's he's on the right is totally fine blackman.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Oh sorry, Well, I was gonna say start like, yeah, I wait for you know. What's crazy about STARVI was like I installed it again because like, there's I think an expansion coming out super soon, and I was like, oh, yeah, whatever, I like that game is, I'll check it out. And they added like a car to it. They added a makeup basically, oh like planets. I'm like, I got to see how this goes. I fucked around with it for like thirty minutes, and I wound up spending like seven hours going on fucking random quests and ship and I'm like, God, damn it. I shouldn't have done this because I'm already playing too much right now. So the makeo thing was good. The thing, I mean, it's it's better than the makeo for sure, but it is. It's got that jank to it for sure.
Speaker 1: Was so fine, but I only don't Oh you didn't know, you don't understand it. You had the original. I didn't do it with the original one.
Speaker 3: The yeah, the one in Starfield is more like the new makeup where it's like, this is fine.
Speaker 2: There's still some issues with it, but Jesus Christ, the old one was fucking hilarious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the old one was hilarious. It was uh.
Speaker 2: Then they try to fix it with They had the I think it was called the Hammerhead, and that thing is one thousand percent it's just it's not even it's like it's so different that it kind of bummed me out a little bit actually, because I was like, oh, this is just like a I don't. It almost feels like you're on a roller coaster now. It's just so smooth and hovery and not like some dumb terrain like all terrain fucking bullshit, you know it says all terrain, but.
Speaker 3: It's yeah, yeah, I will say that the one in Starfield is more alternate, like even if you flip over it, it's pretty easy to unflip and all that stuff.
Speaker 1: So it's it's cool. I like that game. It's got a lot of problems with it.
Speaker 3: But Black Myth people tap dancing upstairs, nice blackmith Wu Kang.
Speaker 1: I put about six hours in so far.
Speaker 2: I put about just as much, but I've been I will say, a lot easier than any Soul's game that I played. How do you feel about that? I have problems with like a couple of bosses.
Speaker 3: But it's I don't it's definitely easier. But I had a harder time with it because there's no blocking. It's there's no block, so you have to dodge everything, and the dodge is kind of awkward. It's like I don't know how to describe it, but like I don't know, I can't get a feel for the Dodge part.
Speaker 1: Yet I feel like it's so easy, like like it does.
Speaker 2: I feel like there are so many times that I should obviously have been hit and then I'll get these perfect Dodges and I'm like, what the hell is going on? Like there have been times where like I was fighting, uh, I think I was fighting this giant rat dude and his dad.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's the part that I'm at right now, Okay, Yeah, And like there are.
Speaker 2: Times where I'm like, I am I swear, I'm sure I should have been like hit like a few and I'm getting these perfect dogs.
Speaker 1: Did you upgrade your dodge early? Absolutely?
Speaker 3: Because to me, like the first frame one, well, because to me, I'm like, I'm not a Dodge. I've been playing elderly forever. Oh and then I was like, oh wait, it's kind of weird. There's that fight with the bear that turns into like a fucking cloud of fire. Yeah yeah, and I'm like where the fuck I couldn't get it because like I couldn't tell like how far away he was for me, it was like weird, like I was. There's a learning carve to it, but it's not harder than Soul's game.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: What made it easier for me is first of all, yeah, getting all of mine the freeest time is cool, which to me, I just it.
Speaker 1: The cool down needs to be way lower for me. I wish.
Speaker 2: It's such a nice little thing. And then there's a Perry mechanic where so there's a Perry one now which so you you'll unlock it, I think, and the Perry mechanic where you do it turn into like a stone essentially, and then it basically it has a cool down which annoys me.
Speaker 1: So you can only use it. It's a small cool down, but it's.
Speaker 2: So so that's essentially you're blocking mechanic in a way, like you you'll you'll so you what are r T and then you press y and you will it'll that's where it goes first if you if that's the next thing you select, and that thing works pretty well. But the dodging, when you upgrade your dodging, you do those crazy ass flips. You'll do like a three flipping thing and it's really uh, it's very easy to get out of the way, and the cool thing is you're thrusting pole stance. When once I started upgrading that, I was like, oh, it's it's over.
Speaker 1: It's so it is.
Speaker 2: So there's this one, the charge you know how you what are those things called, like the those little circles in that you can only you can do these charge attacks like with your heart. Yeah, I don't know, but it like takes you can only do it so many times and you have to fill it back up. Those things are so fucking powerful. So if you upgrade your your staff the thrusting one, you upgrade that shit and then you charge it, it'll stagger like any boss and it takes a huge chunk and some of them will like fall down. And so if you get like two of those, you can have like you can charge up uh one, it'll do the stagger and you can take like a chunk. So it's it's way easier in a way that like I don't have to you know on dark souls you have to like say buff this and do that if you want to take that significant amount of damage or trigger like a bleeding thing. It usually takes a while to build up this thing. I can kick a boss's ass is pretty quick without really trying very hard, because I'm not that far into the game and I've only had like what, I'm still using the same the first set that you get that gives you that charge that attack at bonus, if you run for like two seconds, the ends of your.
Speaker 1: Staff will blow.
Speaker 2: Like, so if you just wear four pieces of that one set, it gives you a nice attack bonus. I haven't switched to the other ones because that just seems it makes you faster, You run faster, and it gives you more attack. And I'm like and I'm looking at everything else, and I'm like, these aren't nearly as Okay, you have more defense, but if you can run faster and you can have a little bit more of attack advantage, why would I ever want to wear anything else?
Speaker 1: Look, all the things look way cooler.
Speaker 2: Like I was like, oh man, this this gear looks fucking sick, but it's not nearly as cool as the first set that you get. So I'm like in that, I hate when that happens because sometimes I'm more like I'm stupid in that where I'm like en role playing, where I want to wear something that looks cooler than me too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've been infusing the same Destiny armor for the last five years because I just this is exactly what I want to look like, that's what I need.
Speaker 1: There's way better armor, I'm sure.
Speaker 2: There is, but like, could you please one thing that looks man, I'll give high praise to Assassin's Creed Odyssey, where you can put on whatever you want cosmetically and then you can put on the armor that you want to use to Actually. Yes, absolutely, that ship is fucking amazing. I'm like cosmetic armor and so now it looks like a badass, but also have the best fucking gear on.
Speaker 1: And there's no reason to not do it. It's not even like a hard mechanic to to trigger. There needs to be more monkeying around in that game, more genuine monkey bullshit, flinging poop at people. You'll be able to pick your fucking staff up and like savage, like no finesse, and like hitting somebody with it somebody, Ye, monkey.
Speaker 3: Race, I will say, as like as far as like a game about a monkey man, like it's weird how much he can't get over, like how much he can't climb. Yeah, because like an elean ring, I feel like I can go fucking anywhere.
Speaker 1: They really did a bad job with that. There are so many places. Oh, let me go. For sure. It is absolutely I was like, oh, let me it's it's way more like Dark Souls.
Speaker 3: But it's linear in a way that's like I'm fine with linear. But like there's this stuff where it's like you can jump around a lot and then you you try to go behind a tree or something and it's like there's a visible wall there and you're like yeah, and I was like, weird, that's weird.
Speaker 1: Exactly why you should be able to climb tree this, I don't know if you're a monkey, Like that's half the that's eighty five percent of being a monkey is a monkey in around. Yeah, you gotta be able to climb shit. I would have loved you stuff.
Speaker 2: So if you if you jump and attack, if you jump and light attack on an enemy, you can bounce off of them and the way that like.
Speaker 1: You do like I don't know if you can do like the whole power pool thing where you jump and like slam like your giant staff on people. Can you do stuff like that or not? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so there's your original stance. You'll like jump and you'll do this like spin and slam your staff. There's this cool one where you balance on your pole and they can do a lot of damage.
Speaker 1: That's a fun one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So like there's like cool shit like that. The thrusting one, though, has been so because you the thrust mechanic. It makes your pole get like three times the fucking size when you'll do like a thrust. It's crazy. So you'll be doing an attack and then you start you trigger your thrust. You'll fucking back up like way large spaces and then thrust and it almost makes it impossible for you to hit, like it's such a great stance like but at the same time, almost every like slasher game, even like Dark Souls to a certain extent, like there is a you start with your light attacks and then usually within three buttons, two buttons whatever, you trigger your heavy attack and it finishes the combo waff. You don't really have that with this, and it kind of annoys me because sometimes you want to just like, oh, get in three hits and your fourth hit is your heavy attack. But all they have is just this special mechanic that you can only do it a little bit with that little thing that dissipates and you can just do is called like a it's called like a pussy heavy attack, like where if you don't have those things anymore, it'll do a very light heavy attack.
Speaker 1: It's weird. It's a weird mechanic that I've still kind of don't love.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it's just like it's not it's not as the combat system unless I'm missing something is not as intricate as I'd like it to be.
Speaker 1: Like the stancers are cool, but like I kind of want, like say, if you've played any any God of War, for example, you you if you press like square square and then you press triangle or like, well I'm thinking of old God of War, so I'm thinking of like but if you light attack, light attack, and then heavy attack, it'll do some type of combo finisher. Yeah, if you do three like them, so like light light light then heavy light, light light light, have you know what I mean, Like, it'll do different type of finishers or different type of things. It doesn't have that in this game.
Speaker 2: And so I was like, oh, it's a little limited in that sense where some you know, sometimes maybe oh you want to juggle somebody, you can't really, it doesn't.
Speaker 1: Have like that. It's not that intricate. It's weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a little bit weird, but the game is fun as shit. I'm liking the so far. The all the different bosses. There's a lot of different like the mini boss is or like you'll just go like you'll literally go like, oh, five minutes, and then you'll you didn't even go that far and there's another stupid ass little mini boss and I'm like, god, damn, they're everywhere.
Speaker 1: Every boss are in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're They're fucking everywhere. And uh, I had a pretty hard time. Some of the bosses were pretty fucking cool. There's like this uh ice dragon serpent thing that it was a really cool fight on the sheet of ice. Very uh, very very cool fight, but very also annoying because you don't have I guess my one criticism I don't have.
Speaker 1: I want projectile. I want a fucking projectile.
Speaker 2: I want something to deal with all the gay ass archers instead of like you have to spin your staff and then the thing is you run, you'll run out of Yeah, so if you spin your staff, it deflects the arrows. But sometimes they'll be like four different archers and you're gonna run out of stamina. So you're like, oh shit, now I have to just try to run. But if you get staggered by one, then they could all fu you in, and so it's like I can't.
Speaker 3: It's like your ghosts Shima, where you would jump into a place where you really couldn't you really shouldn't be and you just be like nailed by archers. They're the best archers in the universe. They're Yeah, it's it's good. It's nothing I necessarily haven't seen before. It's definitely going to be like the biggest game of the year. I don't know if it will necessarily win, because I feel like that's largely skewed just because it's a Chinese game and so like that's billions of people in China are playing it.
Speaker 1: But I don't know if it's necessarily going to be that big. You don't got to say, who do you think is gonna what? Are it gonna be the top game?
Speaker 3: So I think it'll I think this will be in the conversation just because it's kind of a slow year.
Speaker 1: Final Fantasy Final Fantasy will be up there. I think probably dragging a just by default.
Speaker 3: Maybe yeah, if it I think Marvel is gonna come out too, and there's no way. No, it's good, Chris, I mean no, I'm just saying for you to play games is generally don't.
Speaker 1: They don't put them anymore.
Speaker 3: I think they I can't remember the last time. I can't remember the last time I free to play game.
Speaker 1: One game of the year. Forte was in the Fortnite never won Game of the Year. It was in a discussion, but it wasn't. It probably won some sort of like genre.
Speaker 3: Yeah it'll win like best free to play game or something like that. But like it's they're They're just not in the same conversation. I don't even hate Fortnite.
Speaker 2: I just like, you know, I keep thinking about playing it because last time we talked, they were saying, like there's like different modes or something.
Speaker 1: That game is, that game is more of it. It's a movie maker.
Speaker 2: Now, Yeah, I want to, I want to, I want to fuck around with I just I just I'm gonna keep pushing. I'm trying to beat Black Myth as fast as i can because technically it is the next game. Well I was already I was Cyberpunk, and now Black Myth is before it, So now I have to beat Black Myths so I can go to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was actually working.
Speaker 2: I was being an idiot, and I was working on my second playthrough because I did the dude, and then I wanted to be a chick. I wanted to just like and so you know, she's naked as fuck. I have all these good screenshots with PanAm and Uh and Judy and ship like that. Just chill, you know, just just power it around with my naked buddies. Fucking uh, Dude, my game glitched so hard Jackie.
Speaker 1: So he's still no follows the whole game. So much damage to the narrative of that game. Dude, he died way before he should have died in my second play through when you guys are doing the busting up at the house, so we're no. So we're no. No. So we're in the actual mission.
Speaker 3: We're in the hotel, right, you run into Insane but likes because you Frankenstein your coat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess, so maybe maybe look, look, look, turn it out. So we have to take the elevator to go down to the garage to you know, you have to jump into the car that will take you out. He's already dead in the fucking elevator, he's happened, and then fucking the interaction nothing so he so the this is what he does at one I wish I would recorded this. At one point, when the elevator stops and like it's time to go out, he props up again and then falls down and dies again. And then when we get into the car, he does pop up into the car, but he's he won't talk, his eyes are completely closed.
Speaker 1: He's dead. So when you're interacting with him, he dies again kind of because you know when his arm like slips off, when he's like, You're like and he just but like he's already. So funny. It was so good that game, So goddamn the game is.
Speaker 2: I was kind of I was annoyed with it until I got everything powered up. Then I was like, now I feel like a fucking badass. Now I feel I'm moving fast.
Speaker 1: When you get all the ninja shit, it is insane. It's not a pistol. I had a sniper and I had a sword. I was the most absurd character in the world. And then I would do the boxing matches where you fight the freaking like muscle bound like enhance people, and the last fight is a girl, so for her, I actually put on the gorilla arp yea, the dog. I knocked her out of the ring. That's so needless. Why why I want to win? You just gotta do.
Speaker 3: Twenty four twenty four, that Star Wars game just came out. I did, Yeah, or at least I think it's out in the next couple of days.
Speaker 1: I didn't even hear anything about that's crazy. It's like mid seventies apparently. Yeah, yeah, it doesn't. That game seems That game seems to me, like there's no force. I don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're you're like a scoundrel, You're like a it's like more of a Han solo kind of oh, which I dig I just don't care about Star Wars. I think I would imagine that this is kind of one of those games where like Hogwarts Legacy wasn't like the most amazing game in the world, but like if you were a Harry Potter fan, it was fucking sick, right, Yeah, And I feel like maybe this is one of those where it's like, because there's never really been an open world Star Wars game really like that, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yet?
Speaker 3: So maybe yeah, I mean, maybe if you're a Star Wars fan, You'll probably think it's really great, but like I just I can't give a ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, same with me.
Speaker 2: Like the main thing that draws me to Star Wars is like the the Force, wizardy wizardry shit, So this is something that doesn't appeal to me that much. Like I like, I like lightsabers and manipulating the Force and stuff.
Speaker 1: I love Star Wars. I really hate this scound character of Star Wars. Like I don't like Consolo. I've never liked conso he people think I'm crazy. I'm like that think as an asshole. I don't like him at all. And then my sister loves Hansolo. Yeah, And I remember having to argue with her and she was like, you like the worst part. I was like, oh, I like the man, the white man with a gun over the guy that can move buildings. Yeah, I'm stupid. She gets so mad. She loves my grandmother and her fucking love Harrison for it. I don't know why. I think it's just older. I think they saw him any more. Shit, he was a fu heart thraw back. Oh yeah, yeah sure, because she's like it's just like maybe like forty two, forty three.
Speaker 3: Harrison Ford was a huge movie star. Makes it makes sense this when she was like he was like that because he was Indian, that's all those times. And Han so she was like, I love those movies and I'm like, this guy is so lame. He's such a lame character, just like you're fucking stupid.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yeah, he didn't, like he didn't.
Speaker 3: I mean, Star Wars is, It's just the whole thing is fine.
Speaker 1: It's fine. I love Star Wars so much. Yeah, you like New Star.
Speaker 3: I mean, think about Star Wars when it was new, Like the guy with the gun is clearly the coolest one in that movie.
Speaker 1: Like if Star Wars is new to you, Han Solo is.
Speaker 3: The coolest character in that in that entire fucking in that movie, because because the fucking the wizards who are fighting with swords are just like.
Speaker 1: The borderline.
Speaker 3: It's not even they're not even fighting as well as like fencers fight like it's lamer than fencing four is.
Speaker 1: You guys, don't know what you're telling. People that said that are just coping. But that's what I'm saying. That's what I think The context is.
Speaker 3: It's like if you're if you grew up with those movies, chances are going to like console a lot better because it's a lot we are a lot better at shooting gun fights. Yea, back then then, we weren't fucking clearly.
Speaker 2: Well even his even his his his demeanor, every the way that he acted like he was so like like when he uh, when he couldn't like he was supposed to, like, you know, try to trick the the what do you call the stormtroopers or whatever, and they were like gonna come and he just like shoots the thing and he's like more in conversation anyway, Like he said, he says it in such a like like you know, like he's so cool. I don't like there always been like that. Oh man, he's so cool.
Speaker 3: It's theoretically the marvel of that time kind of you know, like they're like the jokes to undercut serious kind of things, right. But again, Yeah, if you saw that movie in theaters for the first time, you're like, yeah, the fuck these old people with sticks?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love this. I love it. That's I like you love it because you grew up with the prequels where they were doing flips and ship Oh yeah, that one. I definitely saw episode one before I could recollect episode four. Yeah, yeah, definitely did. Like Episode one is one of my earliest movie going experiences. I think I saw that movie. I think either saw that on Tarzan. Those are like my first two or maybe Toy Story. One of those three are my first full movies ever, and I was just like, this is scary. I didn't know movies gonna be this big. I was a little kid theater and I was like, why is bugs so big? What's going on? That's fucking man. Okay, that's that's a regular that's a regular feeling for a kid that has.
Speaker 3: I don't think so whatever, dude, But anyway, this year is like, say that Star Wars game came out. Apparently it's like fine, uh, Final Fantasy seven, Rebirth Tech.
Speaker 1: And eight Checking eight. But that's not the game of the year. The fighting game will never be yeah, never, ever, never, even if it deserves it, Even if it absolutely deserves them, like Noah Man fighting.
Speaker 3: It would have to be a really slow year I think for fighting. Like no disrespect to fighting games, like they're great, but like that's just not what they It's just it's yeah, it's not that's not going to be the talk of the the year.
Speaker 1: You know the nude bod have on that game.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: I like how I like how the code was so easy to manipulate, like immediately keyboards like oh sweet, Like we're gonna make the hardest dicks, the biggest hits, Like is on his dick in my game.
Speaker 1: Like he has his little legs out and he's on a dick and it's really bad. That's amazing. I don't believe he should like too far, that that is too far, but that's what exists, and that I heard that just make him on his dick. I could feel the lie in. Somebody could do it. Uh.
Speaker 3: Dragons KMA two like a dragon infinite wealth is very good animal.
Speaker 1: Well that was like an India So that was pretty good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Stelen Bones, it's twenty bucks one was Stella was very much like a Wukong kind of game.
Speaker 1: Oh right, I forgot about that, Oh because I forgot about the discourse too, right. Yeah, yeah, she was still attractive. She was too hot. Yeah, like there's some bullshit happening with that.
Speaker 3: Like, uh, that was like that was almost nostalgic for like twenty sixteen time where people were like, she's fucking that's no real women look like, and it's like, unfortunately for you, many do like this is not really that unattainable of.
Speaker 1: A body idea of somebody Like people are hot.
Speaker 3: I know, it's hard to be plenty of gorgeous people.
Speaker 1: Someone so mad that I character to the track and you turned to the screen and it's cake didn't come like cake like like like short jagged points of come all over. This must I shouldn't be able to do that, screamed. They can't get anything done, that's why they're mad. Fucking yeah.
Speaker 2: It's like, go to the Olympics. Just watch an Olympic game, like the Summer Olympics. If anyone be like this is un realistic body or whatever. I'm like, watch the Summer Olympics every four fucking years and you'll see Greek gods and goddesses like, like, what are you talking about? You know, there's plenty of them. They just you know, they work extremely hard to obtain those physiques and stuff.
Speaker 3: So the big ones, the big ones that are left from my perspective, are the dragon ball sparking. Oh yeah, uh no, well, I mean I'm just saying, like, what's left in the ear. Oh yeah, yeah, Assassin's Creed Shadows.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, Black Assassins.
Speaker 3: Which is probably which is actually like which is actually probably the first assassin's career that I've actually looked at, like maybe I'm definitely gonna play because there's like they they actually have like actual stealth in it where you could like knock lights out and ship. Yeah, I'm just like, first of all, yeah, why has it been so long since like splinter Sell did this and then no one ever bothered to.
Speaker 2: Do it where you lazy when they don't even like sometimes when you can knock out lights, it doesn't do anything like there.
Speaker 1: There's games where I'm like, oh, I should fucking what was that playing? I can't remember was playing recently? I was like to knock out the lights probably I don't remember. I honestly don't remember.
Speaker 2: I don't think so I remember playing something recently where I'm like, oh, I should take off those lights because it'll help me in it.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter at all.
Speaker 3: I was like, Oh, it's barely done in video games.
Speaker 1: It's not something where it's like tries to jump into a Battle of Hay and he.
Speaker 3: Funks up and he's like a ship he stumbled out of it because he's in SAMURR and it's heavy as that kind of that kind of stuff, like yeah, I don't know, like I'll probably this is as far as Assassin's Creed goes. I'll probably pick that up, like maybe later. I am curious about it because I don't like I like, I like stealth games. I'm underserved dis play themselves, never coming back, So this is my best shot.
Speaker 1: What do you think of You look sick? Actually you had a dolphin dive when you fucking like it was a dolphin dive was probably at the right. Well, I know what you're mean. What do you mean, jumps? I'll never play called ever again in my life ever, Like I'll refuse. Why what do you like it? This is impossible? Do you think that that?
Speaker 3: Do you think that that's true? That I like, you know, think it's possible that you can like call it again?
Speaker 1: I don't think so. I don't know, man, I don't play. I don't play shooting games for the realism of shooting games. Well, there's nothing realistic about Clay anymore. I don't I don't like, I don't like.
Speaker 3: I don't like the's like an action movie. I don't like the it's fast and furious of people running around.
Speaker 1: I don't like the facade of like it being like a grounded like. I don't want my I look like a real world. I don't give a I want my feeling. I want some fucking alien to fall down from the sky say help, I step on it. I blow his brains out with a shotgun, and then I hover away into the sky. You know, I don't want I don't want ground in this anymore. Yeah, I don't know. I feel the opposite with war games. I don't know. I only played like I love Battlefield when.
Speaker 2: It's like grounded, Like do you want when it comes to those war games? Do you just do PvP or do you want to do the campaigns I have?
Speaker 3: Dude, I haven't played a cality campaign since moding War for two.
Speaker 1: Wow, I like, I don't think the only one I played ever? Actually I played World at War and Modern Warfare, you know, because at this point though, like I am curious to like and I played one because I know about roaches. Yes, I played the first one. Yeah cold for him?
Speaker 3: I remember you were like the last ones that I remember playing like front to back, and I heard the things about black ops but I just never. I don't know, I just never did it. I do want to care about, actually, I do want.
Speaker 1: To is their proximity chat? I don't know actually, because for that, for that Alazon call of duty chat, we don't need you. We don't need you to be doing that chat is the best. That is stupid best part of video games I think ever? Actually, yeah, I mean it was. I think it was pretty funny. Really like the idea I love. I love the idea of killing somebody and bring them in a room and it starts hazing them verbally and blowing their head off on a shotgun. I think that's it's there's magic there. Yeah, there's magic in that interaction, like the I posted on Twitter. But the guy I was like, how did you forget to hate these am body piece of the ship And he's like, no, no, no, dude, wait one second, let me show you how I killed you. And a guy was like, if you had a heartbeat censor and he throws it out. So I guess I was going fun. But the guy shot gun his head off and that was.
Speaker 3: A wild And what was that was that war zone called didy war zone because the clip that he's talking about was like this guy like he runs in and he kills a guy or he not he knocks a guy down, like he downs him right, but he sets it up like literally and he and then he goes like, you're hacking. And then he goes, no, no, no, let me show you. And then they actually he actually goes around and teaches him what he did. And he keeps being like, no, you're hacking. You're you must have had like some kind of heart pieces. And then he throws his heart pe cents around the ground and he goes like, oh, I guess I'll eat a dick on that one, and then he kills him again. It was like the wildest I love that shit about PvP. But by the way, but yeah, I don't know that new Call Duty game looks interesting to me, just because which one is it?
Speaker 1: Black?
Speaker 3: It's the sixth Black Op six Black six, Yeah, But also for didn't have a story from what I remember, and four didn't have no, no, no, no, Black Ops four did not have a campaign because like they just couldn't finish it in time.
Speaker 1: Apparently what I heard, Oh my god, Black Ops four was like it was just almost twenty eighteen or nineteen or something a while ago. I remember it.
Speaker 2: It came out around the same time as Red Dead two because I did a cowboy bit and I was talking like Arthur yeah, and I was like apologizing and I just said that like I've been playing way too much Black Ops four.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like it was like a little bit, so I remember that, but I didn't. I didn't. I didn't play three either. I played Black Ops one and two.
Speaker 3: I do want to play one and two at least because I do hear I do hear good things about that. Yeah, those games the camp I like go back and play every college.
Speaker 2: I'm different, like I don't do very much PvP, but like every because I just like easily die. Because every once in a while I'll watch like a World War two documentary or something like that, and I'll learn more about some dumb shit that they've discovered, and then it gets me in the mood to play some dumb ass war game.
Speaker 1: So then I just like going and just shooting a bunch of you know, dumb you know, foreigners. Like It's like I was always more of like a battlefield guy, I think is when it came to that.
Speaker 3: I just I liked the freedom of it, like being able to jump off of a fucking helicopter and like land on ship, like there was always more fun to me than like the called like you know, totally.
Speaker 1: Crash your plane. Can you crash your your plane into the ground and kill people? Battlefield? Yeah? Of course, what do you mean? So fucking I think that's great. Wait, you didn't know that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was like this distinguishing factor you didn't say. I was like, I was trying to ignore it to me too.
Speaker 1: I know, hair dress as actual fuck for that, but the idea of that like just you know, the whole point of it, and it's crashy dude.
Speaker 3: It was the most fun ship in the Battlefield nineteen forty two. I remember the the uh that was like an arcade kind of like simplified battlefield that you could get for like twenty bucks, and it was just like a couple of maps. It was like graphically kind of simple. But I remember there was this island it was like, uh kind of Pearl Harbory, and I would constantly take the planes off of the aircraft character and just fly them into individual people and it was the but it was It's fucking awesome. I love Battlefield, bro, But yeah, so calls coming out, that's something to look at Haities two officially, or maybe it's out already, Like I don't know that, but that counts. Yeah, New Indiana, New Indiana, Jones, Warhammer, forty K, Space Marine two. It's probably gonna be great Silent Hill to remake. So there's a lot of there's there's some stuff left.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I don't know. Quiet slope to slope, quiet slope anyway, should move on to questions. I would, dude, if I was in Silent Hill, I would just start not being silent. I'd make the hill loud. Exactly what silent Hill just be? Make the hill loud?
Speaker 3: Do you think that's like the problem with it. That's the reason why things are so bad is that it's just too quiet.
Speaker 1: Everybody's like stop, no, we'll die and.
Speaker 2: Called like you know the you know the you know the steps of a of Ah, we're like Europe and like Asia kind of yeah, so you just call like the loud steps, loudstep, like loud step or something. We make our own game called loud Step.
Speaker 1: And then the fucking the bridge, and.
Speaker 2: Then there's not there's not a you know, the triangle guy who's gonna be a circle or something's gonna face.
Speaker 1: He was. He was like Pops for fucking events regularly. He's just there, so honest. He's not violent at all. He's actually a really nice guy. He shows up the hell even that guy in the back rooms the US A fucking face, he just shows up. He's like the guy from the back rooms, like the guy with the American fucking like face, and he has like guy and he's like, guys, all going on. He disappears and it's like, dude, I don't know what you're met the American fello in the back room. Wait, not met him? You ever heard of the American fellow? Met him? Never met him? You ever met the American dude in the bathroom? You're good, bro, You're crazy. I was thinking quiet, but I think I'm tripping a little bit. Loud steps, loud slope, a big out lie slope featuring fear. Let's move on.
Speaker 3: Some questions left by you guys, our patrons over at Patreon. Complast a snart tank, remember you can.
Speaker 1: What's the question, what's the audience? The interaction? Here? Is it? The five dollars five do here? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Five dollars sinko And then you can give us a question and we'll we'll try to read it on the show.
Speaker 1: We got. We got a decent amount of make it a good question. Read stars in loud slope.
Speaker 3: I would love it if Norman read this. Couldn't read.
Speaker 1: I can't read it. I can't read it. I can't read this. I can't read this. I can't read this.
Speaker 2: That's what his first audition like, all right, Norman readaslug. Would you read the first line of the script?
Speaker 1: I can't. I can't normand you what his name again? Fucking h what are you trying to? Jim was like, give him every role. I want to be every character and everything I want to be based. I want no other actors.
Speaker 3: In fact, somebody needs to be able to mod this, by the way, like I want that's stranding, but every character is Norman.
Speaker 1: I want that baby him but it's small. Yeah, well the baby is him, but I want it to literally be. When's that one coming out?
Speaker 3: That is? That's yeah, two is next year. I think I'm stoked for that. That looks that looks it looks ridiculous.
Speaker 1: It is exactly.
Speaker 3: It is so absurd that like I have to like, I'm so in yeah, like it's it's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: And I was like, that hooked me a little bit. Any other person would have put a like anything like that. Any other person would have put that shit out, they would have not had a job. Ever.
Speaker 2: Again, I like how that's not an exaggeration when you say any it's like literally true, like anyone else, Like what the fuck is this?
Speaker 1: Get out of here.
Speaker 3: I don't know if that's necessarily true. No one could pull it off, No one would be able to secure the funding to do it. Yeah, but I actually think people are totally into weird ship like that.
Speaker 1: I don't you know, you're right. I think there's a they exist, But I think it would not have gotten any good record to doing what the guy I gotta some guy's in a fucking orange Jump mega bit guitar stord.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think most video games are we like most video games that come from back then are like fucking strange as hell. I just think like he's built enough of like a reputation for himself that there's enough faith built into his weird ideas that people can get him done. But I've seen like, I don't know, man, there's I just think it's he's able to take your funding in a way that other people aren't, you know, I think yeah, and yeah I agree, Like if somebody else pitch that game and we're able to make it, I think it would have been cool.
Speaker 2: Still, No, you're you're right, it's it's it is it is him, it is they trust him, and you can literally Kojima as an experiment could be like here's my idea. Give it to somebody else and they pitch it, and they'll be like fuck no, and then and then be like, oh see see like exactly gave me this idea like the gave you. Then then they would probably be like oh, if Kojima calls and you know and says like actually, yeah, this is my idea, then they would change their mind and it would just kind of like.
Speaker 1: To work on something together. I would love to see what that would be.
Speaker 3: It doesn't even feel like it's out of the gangster.
Speaker 2: Game like a mafia like a mob game would fucking like like like why like why are they saying it so much like you'd be saying that, and he's like trust me, like I've been doing this for a decade. Him making a mafia like a mafia game it would be amazing.
Speaker 3: It would be there's another mafia game also, there is another mafia that old country.
Speaker 1: Yeah, kind of the kind of game that would exist from those two together would be such a because they would try to be grounded because of Scorsese being like, yeah, they gotta be from Boston. It's gonna be one of them have to be of Italian descent. I'm from Boston. There has to be one black child. He gets insulted for no reason. What else. Someone has to be using drugs a lot. The fucking be like the boss him a dildo sword that was electrified and you could you could fly for some reason. And then there was like people that came out of mud.
Speaker 2: Basically what I would play the hell yeah, I would try it. I think what would happen is like Kojima is so uh. Scorsese would set the whole scene, he said everything, and then kojin would make little what he would call enhancements and so like the Italian little enhancement like every mob boss, like all the dons of like every Italian fucking like mob would be something crazy like one would just be a robot like like robot, like.
Speaker 1: A straight up like the jetson.
Speaker 3: I would want, I want, I want, and I would love JA to make like a like a like a wildly racist Italian mobster game.
Speaker 1: Like it's like they're spaghetti people. Enemy comes out of Italian wedding suit. I think he would actually be okay with this. He like, this is actually kind of cool. This is cinema. They you know, they love these things so much that it would make sense if they were like syentient, you know, like there would be a perfect representation of Italian American. She's gonna voice a third of the cast. Tory Baker is gonna play him. She's gonna be played by Troy b It's gonna be his mo cap too. He does his smoke cap. This is like a crudely deep fake. The first question that Cojima asked the scorsesees, what do we do with Norman? Riders? Where? Where? How do we get Norman? So Norman is the main character, right, Yeah, of course, he's explained. How do we make him the maka? He's not Italian? How do we make him Italian? Bring enormous weedis and we'll bring him to the Bronx. We'll have him and sold a bunch of people want to appear. He'll become Italian by nature. Get him, meet him some pizza. Mechanical mustache, a mechanical mustache that, first of all, is a very I a mechanical mustache. Does that work? Clearly? Fucking screws, you know, like.
Speaker 3: You know what, Actually, what I like about stuff is that like it feels like like a dream kind of you know what I mean, where it's just like it's like I don't know what's.
Speaker 1: Going on necessarily whatever. This is cool?
Speaker 3: Like whatever, this is like that scarf that there's a trailer in for death Straining two or whatever where that French lady who's in the first one, she's like she has like a scarf or whatever and it's like hands and it's.
Speaker 1: Like, oh right, this is sick. What is like how do you even think of this?
Speaker 3: How do you think of this model as animate? This and like understand that like, yeah, this will work, Like this is gonna look cool on screen.
Speaker 1: GiMA is like imagine somebody learned every moment of history from a manga. That is what I feel like every single like Middle Gear Solid is an American anime that is an anime version of what American Yeah and I feel like that's what his interpretation, This is what American Paul does look like. And it's like.
Speaker 3: I guess, yeah, there's telekinetic arms and it's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: It's awesome. I love it.
Speaker 3: It really is like I like him a lot because it feels like some like a kid playing with action figures, you know what I mean, and just like building this crazy ship that makes no sense.
Speaker 1: I like that he's one of the last people that let's is allowed to be truly as creative as he wants to be.
Speaker 3: So what, I don't think it always purely by accident, and I think I.
Speaker 1: Don't think it always hits, but I think he's in. He's allowed to navigate this world as someone that can just be created. You you know what. I want to know what has been left on like the cutting room floor, like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like, hey, dude, dude, I surprise Quiet made it through man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the crazy ass character. Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 2: Anytime I see cut scenes of Metal right, Metal Gear Rising, I'm just like, like, I can't believe this is real. That's barely him. Yeah, but that's barely him. But if you look at it, it's like it is complete. Because that's why I like rising, it isn't him. No, here's the thing without anime, without like his foundation. There's yeah, there are some things in there, like the like the antagonist for example, Like yeah, there is no that does not exist without like a like hey in a coat, this is so acceptable and any other in anything else, right, You just it doesn't.
Speaker 1: It doesn't work outside of manga. For me, it really doesn't. It really doesn't. It's that game is so armstrong, gives you a handshake that pulls you in for a hug after just nearly beating the shit. It's interesting.
Speaker 3: It's interesting that it works for his what's so because it is anime, right, And it would be annoying if you saw this in like a live action thing, even in something that was like made to even in a game that's like rendered to look live action. But for whatever reason, it works. Yeah, for like metal Gear and Death Franny.
Speaker 1: It's weird. I mean it's for metal Gear so much because of the way it's been set up. Like metal Gear one is like very like brother like brothers quarrel, and then two turns into like use this sort of deflect missiles. At a moment, you're like, what the fuck to and then three is just like, hey, here's this like ridiculously insane jungle simulator where you got to kill alligators and eat them. And then four is now you're an old man who just judo throws people till they die. It's just like a series of.
Speaker 3: Well, speaking of well, speaking of games that are runaway successes, are you familiar with Concord? Yeah, yeah, yeah, well yeah, so well out there, that's the opposite. Yeah, it's literally the exact opposite.
Speaker 1: That's like saying and that's like saying, let's talk about I feel bad for those guys.
Speaker 3: Really honestly, it's like that's got I think it's like it debuted with lower steam numbers than Lord of the Rings.
Speaker 1: Gollum. Oh no, damn. So you know, rest in peace. Imagine being that far out. Imagine being that far out of the fight when you walk in. That's like going into a UFC match slipping as soon as you fall in and then you're half I'm gone. That's like you couldn't like.
Speaker 2: You're like you're already Like I've been waiting for that, dude, I've been waiting for Like there's this one guy, Bobby Green. He changed his name to King greenow Uh he does a flip he does when he enters, and I'm just waiting for him to not clear and.
Speaker 1: Hit his head and just just be like done. And sometimes it looks like he's like I'm like, dude, this is too dangerous. Stop doing it. I don't really mean this, but I would love to see someone die right before I can't match. It's like right, like, I don't mean this horribly, but like the idea of somebody going into the ring, slipping in the head and then that's it, Like everybody gets they're dead, not even like oh oh they're unconscious, they clear, he's still You're looking for it to see him breathing, and you don't see any elevation of his chest like he's gone. He's off immedium.
Speaker 2: Technically, that would be the best scenario because then people can't blame it on the combat that killed him, you know, like that might mess might there might be commissions out there being like, oh, maybe we need more regulations, Like if he just died before he got punch would be pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Humpty dumpty, ass fella, And that's it. Now. I still want like Dana's still mad for some reason. Dat up there he fucking he took our money and he, like Dana, he died, so what so what? Man sue his family, sue the estate people, ven and man, I hate that guy. He is like he's a deal. His mom wrote a book about him. How much he sucks eminem Yeah, yeah, I mean did she do that to you? Absolutely not. I think I think she did around.
Speaker 3: I mean his mom did like something she did she made like a dis track. I think I mean she went, know she did and did she?
Speaker 1: I swear, I feel like that.
Speaker 3: I feel like I'm not sue the funk out of him. I know that, but like I feel like I'm not lying.
Speaker 1: I that should be easily verifiable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, looking up, well, I because I swear to god, that's real, like she because that's because there's a song where he's where he's like your mom, you're a bit Well no, it's he goes, Is that why you made that c D for me?
Speaker 1: Ma? You know, like that's that's a real like she did something like that. I don't know that I might be lying. Who knows if that is real? I didn't know, And that's amazing. Debbie Mathers, Dear Marshall, I.
Speaker 3: Don't know, if that's real, Debbie Mathers.
Speaker 1: Dear Marshall. People are saying that's what it's called. Yeah, I think that's it.
Speaker 3: Uh okay, And she she's trying to rap, but I think she gives up. My name is Debbie, and my name is. My name is Debbie, and my son is gay dom and gay.
Speaker 1: My name is Debbie. I'm here to say em and is my son and he's dumb and gay.
Speaker 3: Yeah I'm gay too, but anyway, zacharyally cool, Zachary wrote.
Speaker 1: In Marshall, Mathers is the fucking fool said, what do you do? What is going on? It's pretty cool old school hip hop?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: What is that went down to see? And the like I shot in the face.
Speaker 3: I'm all right, Zachary wrote in he said not he said, not a question. I just started playing Red Redemption to and saw that parody video you posted before I began the game. Now every time I interact with Dutch, it's all I can hear.
Speaker 1: Thanks for that. So this is.
Speaker 3: This is spreading right, and this is absolutely us doing this.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But I was on Summon sign today with with Brad and Micah around last in and he was telling me that he can't stop thinking about it, so like this is spreading, Like I think everybody at that company is ingratiated to I said to the colum because I had to do it, and then now that's it and now it's everywhere.
Speaker 1: But I wonder, like, are we in the comments of that video? I bet we must be right, It.
Speaker 3: Must be like I imagine, I imagine there's at.
Speaker 1: Least a couple. Yeah, like the clown video, the frigging clown right here, Almost all the comments are about us bringing it up then getting a shot to uh that the camera. It's such a whimsical thing, dude. And the fake out, the fake out of what makes that video a ten out of ten video for me.
Speaker 3: The parts of the Caribbean song accompanying a clown shot to death.
Speaker 1: It's pretty deserved it. That's one person. I'm like, yeh, con deserved. It shouldn't be.
Speaker 2: Someone absolutely, why are you in my house doing? Even if just you're asking for there's no way around it.
Speaker 1: I want to shot him in his leg, and I would have ragged him to the back and I would have buried him. That's the thing.
Speaker 2: And you gotta shoot him in the chest, man, because otherwise like, if you're not a sharp shooter, that's the target, pam top.
Speaker 1: Of the head right here, Yeah, the top of the head, Yeah, exactly from the hip, from the hip. If you're shooting on a hip in real life with a real pistol, not like a not even a shooter.
Speaker 3: Uh the DYSLEXA casting director in charge of hiring gingers, I get it.
Speaker 1: He says, Hey, hello, nig nigg and niggy that is which one is the retarded one? Which is the retarded one? One D? Right, Yeah, that's one. Yeah, he's yeah, because then it's double D and with the fucking double double G. Yeah, so double g's yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, anyway, he says, one of my favorite things in movies and shows is having a song a company of fight scene to make it funny and more enjoyable. Are there any that you guys love or any songs that you would you would love to add to existing fight scenes. The first thing that came up to me for this was, it's not a good fight scene at all, but uh, kung paw, which is you're talking about, well, there's a CoP's not very good, but like the musical company of like there's baby got back in the beginning the earlier one. Yeah, but like my favorite one is Black Betty. At the end where they're playing Black Ram jams Black Betty as the chosen One is fighting be Betty.
Speaker 1: It's just like, I love this. This is so stupid.
Speaker 2: I will say if it wasn't for that movie, even though we've talked about this before that I find look, as much as I love Stupid Ship, that one's just a little bit too over the top stupid to me.
Speaker 3: I have watched that movie High so many times, and it is a blast. When you're blitzed. You can't watch that normal.
Speaker 1: I've had probably been on and I stopped having sex because you're laughing at a scene or something I've done. I was like, I can't do that.
Speaker 2: There are certain things you can't put on while you're performing because it'll complete a short.
Speaker 1: Can't You cannot have comedy on while you're trying to, like a good one will ruin the moment. I actually literally soft hearing Seth Rogan laugh crazy. I was like, I was like, hold on a second, turn the ship off. I don't like it this Wait, don't turn it off. I watch it. That's fucking that's so scary.
Speaker 2: But yeah, Kung Pound has some good moments. I what was it my my first guitar that I bought with my own money. I named it Betty because of that, because I was just like, that was so absurd to me that, like, his name is Betty and I was like, I'm not Betty.
Speaker 1: That's an old school name that doesn't exist. Whether you get when you cross an owl with a bungee guard Miami, what it is? Really? That was a real movie. When I was like when I was you did it? You know when it first came out? Because when first came out, I think I was like maybe like nine or ten, dude, I thought you were what's happening? I thought when I come out, when Compound came out, okay, okay, uh, I'm sorry you being nine or ten, you should know better because I was like, what is wrong with this movie? Like is this serious? You were such a man? I was like, such a stupid pool lies. I was like, why would you not make a movie?
Speaker 3: This is you?
Speaker 1: Were you not a It was real too? You weren't aware of you weren't wait what why wouldn't it be real? You watch any movies like that? I wasn't really this is like one of the first with her watches what's going on here? Why is the movie so bad?
Speaker 2: Never you never, like your parents never introduced you to, like say any Leslie Nielsen movies.
Speaker 1: Like Naked Gun and stuff. But like but they were Police Academy. She wasn't watching. I was watching like Edna James performances, and I'm like, this is really she's a really good singer. I guess, like I don't know well for like singing Spanish.
Speaker 3: Well, so for me, I remember I knew it was like an all third movie or whatever, right, but uh, I just my thought was I remember specifically thinking that trailer at the end for the sequel was undoubtedly real.
Speaker 1: Oh god.
Speaker 3: And I remember being so annoyed because I was just like, where is this, Like where's this fucking movie?
Speaker 1: You wanted to see that? I wanted to see more watched it. I wanted to see that fucking tongue in a movie. See. It was just so stupid, Like I just couldn't believe.
Speaker 3: That it was real, and it was just it was so stupid that like I just loved it. I was just so enamored with just how completely there there was like no attempt at all to make it like a legitimate film.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to find on a year that came out, because I want to see how old I was? One o two?
Speaker 3: Maybe I was younger than I when when was Kung Paoell out Kingston, you're looking it up, Come Powell, enter the fist, enter my ass. Two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I was I was younger than that. I was like fucking eight and I was seven. I saw I was. I was like twelve. But I was just like why is this? I was just like I usually saw movies that attempted to be good, So I was like, is this movie? Why do they make these choices?
Speaker 2: I just like where where was your You had like no critical thinking at all, like oh this is yet this is clearly like some fake Like they even showed you like they even at one point I think there's a blue screen in it like that kind of showing you being.
Speaker 1: On set, like like you know what are they doing?
Speaker 2: You just didn't really have it, Okay, you didn't have any COMMI.
Speaker 3: I will say, like watching that movie now, it's funny how obvious it is, Like the super what is it?
Speaker 1: What do you call it? The super imposing or whatever?
Speaker 3: The compositing, like it's very obvious, but like at the time on like blurry kind of crt TVs, the effects like really held up, like I remember, just because that was one of the most impressive things about that. I think that's why I was so obsessed with I was like, how did they fucking do this? Because like some shots are crazy, and then you watch it on a high f TV and you're like, oh, yeah, I could do this, Like I understand exactly how this works.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, but it's it's cool, that's pretty I don't know, that's pretty wild.
Speaker 2: I just I don't know, it's it's just a weird thing to me because I have an extremely immature sentto humor, but.
Speaker 1: Some of the stuff is just too too, too dumb. I guess your line is crazy, but it's like it's like me for like what I can laugh at and what I can't laugh at. Well, just like I'll laugh at like somebody blowing up, but like, hey man, you're making fun of a person in a wheelchair. That's not cool. But then like ten minutes later, I'll laugh at someone in the wheelchair falling off a cliff. You know.
Speaker 3: Like it's like the thing about it is the thing about Kung Pow is that like it's very stupid, right, and then as if you watch it as an adult, like the stupid parts don't make you laugh as much anymore, but there are parts that like are smarter that you don't necessarily recall. Like I remember specifically there's this there's a scene of the dog barking and the bark is delayed because he's dubbed yeah, and I just say that that's fucking that's so good. That's such a that is such a stupid good bit. And then there was one where they're like searching the camp for like the chosen one or whatever, and one guy goes like, you go that way, I'll go home. It's just like these like it's just so stupid and it's well, I think a lot of it's well delivered, too, like like the lines are delivered with like a like I think about that scene of him shaking the woman and like he's like clearly yelling and then the cameras like zooming in on him as he's yelling, and the voice line is just like no, it's just like.
Speaker 1: I implore you to reconsider yeah, and like terrible IDR. But it's so good. Like I don't know, I think I think stuff like that is actually what I enjoy about that. There are those moments, there's a lot of there's.
Speaker 3: A lot more of them in the in those movies than well, that movie than I remember, because I remember putting it up again like we were really high and I.
Speaker 1: Was like, let's just watch this dumb movie.
Speaker 3: It'll be like a you know, nostalgic and the stuff that used to make me laugh didn't make me laugh anymore.
Speaker 1: Like the Cow is fucking stupid. The cow was mad funny when I was a little but yeah, it's I didn't like it either.
Speaker 3: It's the party skip. Yeah, but then it's just like, yeah, like I employed to, it's just there's.
Speaker 1: A lot of that's a lot of nuts. Doesn't mean with Twilight, Dude, I think that movie is so fucking funny now, but it's such a dog shit film. Yeah. Always, you're gonna come into the seed in the Halloween. We're go every Halloween? What the fuck? Why are you conscripting me into this? Was really fun, it's actually a really good time. What are you doing? It's like hash the same jokes. I don't get it. No, it's it's outdoor movies. We go see it every time we sit there and we're just baffled by it. But we have like it's like a we get like hot chocolate and it's like in the middle of a park. We're just watching Twilight. This movie is so fucking stupid. Maybe I don't know, it's really fun. It depends on when you do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's like, that's what Jojo does with her. She would do with her her best friend. They would do that ship all the time. And the Harry Potter movies.
Speaker 1: I guess I can't watch Harry Potter.
Speaker 3: I still have only seen the first three movies and part two of the last one.
Speaker 1: I saw only the first one.
Speaker 3: I am so deeply lacking in context. Yeah, everything I know Dobby gets throwing knife.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't know enough about Dobby. I just don't. You never even met Dobby. No, my god, I know you know Dobby does so I know references like I know you guys are talking about but I'm like you, I don't know. Doberta come suck. Dobert is free.
Speaker 3: He's like from a he's from a get rat. He's from a race of slaves. That like to be enslaved.
Speaker 1: No, are you serious? Not like they're just they're cool complicit. We do we we we we slaves? Like that? What Harry? He's like, He's like, maybe I got this. You want to go, you gotta okay a whole bladds. I will be what you got slittering? Oh yeah boy? Oh yeah yeah. Did you see that?
Speaker 3: It's been going around on Twitter recently, Like it's like a popsicle that's like partially no, it's like a it's like a it's like it's a popsicle that's like a little bit like dented and funked up, and it's, uh, have you seen this?
Speaker 1: Haven't?
Speaker 3: Okay, it relates to what we're talking about. So talking like yourself while I find.
Speaker 1: This boy, Yeah, got on here, I do something like that. Dude. That's so so funny because it was everything was almost fine and really walked in and ruined. He's like everything everything is going a little bit to toy.
Speaker 2: That I feel like we're so wrong with because I feel like they emphatically pronounced the agent like everything and we'll like leave it out.
Speaker 1: We're like e and I'm like, I don't think that's he just doesn't. He doesn't. He's just ewe. That's the Cockney accent. I think I have to. I have to him the death. I like say whatever whatever. Oh yeah, oh yeah, you know my talent you already because like Jamaican spotoir is very similar to that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, land how do you? How do youland? Oh, Landa have a little junk chicken? Why I come take my boy from me? Homelanda, Why I don't do it? I mean, girl, you don't go wrong. Pun up me woman, Landa may go bun you up one time?
Speaker 1: And Homelanders he liked me, bro. Oh yeah, he liked me Bro.
Speaker 2: Every time I see every time I see Milkers, I'm just like, I immediately thirsty Bro.
Speaker 1: I was like, I hate that. That's a bad cracks in my lips and ship a'most drying. I started getting like a goblinoid hunch. Don't get to Dame. I don't need it. I don't need it. I need it. I'm going to just several times for attempting to drink milk. From the amount of times I've been throwing him back in the in the in the wagon, I'm trying to get a patty wagon because I was trying to get some milk for you get a little bit of milk, and I'm like, I had my bowl and chick gold and grabs the I'm talking so milk for it. And it was like that inappropriate. Can't believe we called the cops. I'm trying to get it from home from starlight. So I found it. So think about think about this British accent that we're doing. Look at this, that's real, that's organic.
Speaker 3: I just got bashed into something or I love.
Speaker 1: Who may dammy, I'm feeling God, I read.
Speaker 3: Your dude, it's I love this. This image is so funny, excellent.
Speaker 1: You fucking yank, you fucking yank anyway, that's how they speak. Yeah, I feel like it's it's all. It's all weird to me.
Speaker 2: Like even I hear a lot of that pas ship, like uh Jojo has been watching Bridgerton, which is hilarious. That show is fucking hilarious because of I mean hilarious in a sense that because I just peer over and look and like every other scene there's just this like nigga that's so proper and ship It's like, oh oh, a bridge of ten. Then I'm like, what is this I don't know. I don't know anything about the show he did. I don't know anything about the show. So like, I like how insanely inclusive it is, but I don't understand why it is, Like it's.
Speaker 1: It's it's a person's rendition of the world. It's we know we know that at that period of time, of course, but like I I like it.
Speaker 2: And the only thing that made me think, because I really only know women that watch that show, at least I've heard them, the ones that are praising it. Mostly I was there because you know, even though all the neck beards and all those people that cry about everything to be tend did they do that for that show?
Speaker 1: Did they did they even pretend to? Because you know, obviously none of them were gonna watch it, Like Cordian's not the Qurdian is not gonna watch Bridgerton. But did he make a video about Bridgerton? I think probably there are probably people that were like probably like actual racists that were like because I feel like female racism was just a little more rare, a little more rare, but like it's like, oh that was supposed to be No, And the very first thing when it comes up, like credit is like this is my rendition of the world. I know what the the world was like back then. It was not this, but I wanted to be like this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'm like, all right, cool, yeah, I mean like like most people in the world don't give a shit about that.
Speaker 1: They understand what's happening. What are we talking about Bridgerton? Have you heard of the show Bridgerton? Yeah? Yeah, I know, I know, yes.
Speaker 2: So basically I was just like, oh, I I clearly Bridgerton is not a show. It was kind of like Batwoman, right with DC. None of those neck beard fucks were gonna watch Batgirl, but they still made videos about that girl. So I'm thinking in the same vein, like did they make video is about bridget because I've only heard about it a few weeks ago or something, or like a month ago or something. Uh, And she just started watching it and I was like, oh, there must be someone must have made vedas.
Speaker 1: But look at all these perception because I didn't watch those like that at all, like I would. I've seen like a bunch of girly shows that older sisters. But she made me watch a bunch of shows about like love and stuff. And I'm like, oh, man, I kind of like this little bitch Now, dude, I really think the show suse. That's the best show I've ever watched in my life. This is us. But it's not like A It's not a show that's like about like A. Really it's about like family and love and like like like trauma and family that leads to like, I don't get shut I don't care. It's really good to like. I think it would be cathartic for you to watch. Actually, it's a beautiful show, but it's like not the it's not a Breaking Bad or a Game of Thrones kind of shows.
Speaker 2: And kind of that you watch and you feel so no dicks, no incest, nography, and what the am I watching it for?
Speaker 1: To just get this?
Speaker 2: Dude's like, this show is beautiful where you understand but they understand heterosexual male. Right, you think I want to watch beautiful shows?
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, it's really nice, really good shows. It's really good. Trust me, man, anyone that's watching it will be like, oh, yeah, it's one of the bests I watched in my life. It made me. Dude. There was one episode I have never really cried from television ever in my life. There was one up.
Speaker 3: There was two episodes that made me that's not true at all. Na cried from I've watched you cry at the Ben ten finale.
Speaker 1: Well that's because that was.
Speaker 2: The end of an arrow and I wasn't crying. I was whimpering, crying against me, like, well, he took his fucking watch on his.
Speaker 1: Arm was black. He's finally ten, He's finally just bed Do they kill.
Speaker 2: Him like because now they need another one like they always killed. They blew his head off, they find dudes named Ben and then once or ten they kill him.
Speaker 1: It's so crazy. That's the premise Ben ten was after my time was just that he just turned into like some alien nigga, right, yeah, well yeah, I remember specifically thinking it was aliens on his watch? Is that what that is?
Speaker 3: So the idea is that like he had a he found a watch, like an alien watch that lets him like he hits it and he gets to turn into ten different aliens.
Speaker 1: Is there a reason it's just ten? Or it was just all that sounds cool and ten is the number of everything, pretty much? Gotcha? Yeah, and then then there was more aliens in there. We had aliens. He had to come and yeah, so he was immediately not Ben ten because there were more than because but his name is Ben Tennyson, so they call him Ben ten. I know that's why I hated it. I get it. I get I like the first series a lot. I was my eye twitch, it really did. I was like that is so when the character got older, him stop caring. I was like, don't. It's been tennis and I fucking I fucking have ten aliens and I have ten I just tens.
Speaker 3: I just remember feeling like you can't turn into aliens with a watch. Well no, I know it's not even just with it's just like that you're not an alien. Then you're just like a fucking shape shifter. You know, you're not aliens.
Speaker 1: That's what bothered the hell out of me.
Speaker 3: It's like, you're not an alien, you're an Earth leg So where did that thing come from?
Speaker 1: Space? Another? Another fucking it was like, I supposed to be like a universe planet ten tennessee planet ten. It was supposed to be like a thing that allows other people to walk into shoes of the other, like species of people, unification understanding. But then but these things are all like giant, like awesome beast or what well, they're different from humans. Everything has different everything everything has an advantage or something. Bullshit, humans advantages. They have guns and bigot the guns and bigotry, or you're different than I. He never get conquered, my damn Elgin's and the bass engines. Have you seen Revenant? You've seen Revenue?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: What are you talking about? Revenue? The Bear movie? Yeah? Uh now, I just I just know. I just know that.
Speaker 3: What's his face, didn't she he he? I know that he fights a bear? Yeah, and then it's like, well, the bear fucks him up.
Speaker 1: I guess. It's such a dumb scene. Like I remember watching a movie in theaters and I was like, this is the dumbest movie I've seen. The long people said the bear like mountain or some ship like the bear. The bear literally opened his ass up, spits in his asshole, licks it like it's honey for twenty minutes, licks to the color off his ass. They played the win of the plunging his ass and that guy's gotta play dead. Yeah that's for twenty minutes. JA Pictures, you make a movie out of this. For us, they would be like, get the funk out and kill you Oscar. They gave him an oscar for it, dude, best cool off your asshole. I don't remember that. For winn the the.
Speaker 2: Pooh eat and lots of ask spreading honey on it to make it taste better.
Speaker 1: I must have seen.
Speaker 3: I've seen movies. I've seen like The Winny of the Pooh, like vhs like you never saw, like the Old School, the seventies movie, the Winning of the Pool movie the seventies. Yeah, the one that came out like seventies. It was like a seventies movie, honestly, Like I just I might look a big book, the Big Book of poo Oh. Yeah, I mean, I just don't remember the song.
Speaker 1: I guess oh.
Speaker 3: I remember when the poo I watched a lot of the the Pooh. I remember being furious at him.
Speaker 1: You don't like Whinny the Pooh. No, I liked him, I just didn't like that. He just he just bottled pan times. His lack of pants bothered me because like I have at everyone, like why try some of it? Just be me you.
Speaker 3: That's what bothered me to was like the half assed nature.
Speaker 1: It's just like Donald Duck. Yeah, all the all the not pants wearing people saying what are you doing. Just don't wear clothes. It's fine, and you know it's weird.
Speaker 2: And like the Sonic Universe, some of the animals have clothes and some of them don't. What's up with that?
Speaker 1: Very few like, well, what does those clothes on? Well?
Speaker 2: Well not originally actually, so I was looking at I was actually looking at the old the original animated series, the one that I because we were talking about on the episode when you were wearing a minor on your shirt, you.
Speaker 1: Jack cues, motherfucker, you're trying to get me, you know. But like the idea of having a miner on your shirt is so crazy because that's such an allocation like that, so people fall under it, right with that little man has a miner on his lack of context, that sounds bad. It's like there's nothing really intrinsically rug with that. Like if you if somebody had a random if they had a home alone poster or whatever, whatever, this man has have a miner, no matter, you fucking freak that. This man has a picture of children in his WLA and it's like, they're my kids, They're still children, still minors, Mike.
Speaker 2: It's like, you know how some of they have the bear skin rug baby picture, you know that one? You know that like that, You know that that's like a trope. You mean, there's the trope If somebody puts the bearskin rug by a fireplace and they put their naked baby on the on the bear skin, that's a trope photo.
Speaker 1: So some Puerto Rican people, and I have never seen that in my life seen, don't even know what that they have naked pictures of that, like the little picture of their baby, like their first picture of them completely naked on their fucking on their fucking like the big because every it's like when you walk into the port Rican's house, you turn to the left of the wall where the door is, and there's a big fucking picture of the whole family there. That's how all the ones I remember it where. So that's how my grandma did the right you see, my grandma didn't do that because he's half black and not insane. So what happens is that my cousins, though I'd walk in, it's a picture of my three cousins with their little baby dicks out immediately as soon as you walk in the house, and they'd be like, mom, please get rid of that. I can't bring my friends over to see that they're gonna make fun of my baby penis. Yeah, it was bigger there. That's just crazy, insane, dude. I don't know what. I can't find any like, but like this is like the idea. It's like a thing like that.
Speaker 3: And then I have to say, I've never seen that specific trop but I know you I know the general there is a thing like that because they usually don't have like settings. If you if anyone who's ever gone to like a photo studio where they all, let's do the star shots for your stupid fucking baby.
Speaker 1: All the like every two years. We did that shit in my family for a while. Now, I feel like that is dead for our generation. Like we hated it. We load that. It's it's because it's fake as fuck. That's why it's like it'd arguing between me and my cousins and like that. And then like picture time, Yeah, like go with my mom. I had a I was in some fucking Bill Cosby sweater like I'm fucking you know, We're all dressed on nice little stupid.
Speaker 2: I feel like a family function and then taking pictures. That's that's real.
Speaker 1: That's better.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like I I I love looking at like candid photographs of like uh, my parents throwing house parties, because it's just so funny. It's cool, it's it's real. It's a lot less. I don't mind like a family photo every now and again, like we do one for like New Year's every year, like we have like a you know you guys do like some Christmas.
Speaker 1: Oh no, so you said New Years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we get everybody together and then we like after everybody's drunk or whatever, and we we you know, the ball drops and we take it. Make sure everybody who's there every single show. But like the whole studio thing is like.
Speaker 1: Me and my little last nephew. I found the picture of the picture of the picture that's you, dude, you look so Caribbean there. It's crazy which one, which one? Which one dark skinned? Which one is you? I can't I can't wow. I love how non racist you are. Which one is you? It's like the one that looks somewhat like me. You looks like you, like immediately were like chicken there. So I don't know you're saying something out. I like Johnny cakes and beef patties.
Speaker 3: That was there's a photo of me when I was like three or two or something, and my parents put me in like I don't know where you get these, but they were velvet suspenders.
Speaker 1: Velvet that's supposed to be like that sexy thing. No, it isn't velvet like like romantic now.
Speaker 3: It's kind of like there was like I don't know, there's like suede or whatever. It's just like a rand like a weird fucking fabric. And I just remember being like, why'd you put me in that? And they're like, we thought you looked dumb, so he put you We thought you looked and it was funny.
Speaker 1: Emphasis like dumb. Knew you'd be stupid, so stupid dumb, so we.
Speaker 3: Thought we would look We thought you would look really dumb in these clothes, so we put you in it, and we were right.
Speaker 1: That's having a child. You're at the mercy of a psychopath until your age's true.
Speaker 2: I mean, I see a lot of people that the ship that they put their fucking animals in, and I'm like, oh, man, really was like, would you.
Speaker 1: Be mad if we got a dog and I dressed it? I was as long as you don't dress when we go outside, like you can dress in the house. That's fine, that's what that's for our enjoyment. But like when you go outside, that's just you just look weird having a drug. Because I was talking to her about the whole thing we're talking about, like the I did have like Instagram for your pets. I want to inscram for my pets, just to see the age of my dog every week. It's like a picture gets You can do that without put it on Instagram. Yes, so what, but it's just it's just the poor excuse. Just be honest. You just want to you want to show your dog off to the world. It's the idea of being able to have a catalog of it. That's why you can do that on your phone because like you know, you know, it would be easier to do that. You just you make a folder and you're trying to take a picture, you put it in that folders. That's true. That is much faster than making a fucking account. Like it's just said, just be honest.
Speaker 3: I think I think the thing the thing about it is that if it's on the Internet, then it's there, you know what I mean, Like, I don't you know, it's there forever I've lost I've lost so many photos on my phone, just like if my.
Speaker 1: Phone breaks over the courses, right, I just there. There are so many ways to back up ship that it's an excuse me, I haven't that's your fucking problem.
Speaker 3: Well, it's it's my strength in fact, because it is. Guess who hasn't had like any of their ship liked ever? All these people remember the fappening when everybody had their fucking nudes?
Speaker 1: What do you mean famous celebrities that have to get fished? And you know what? You know it was fishing, right, They didn't fucking crack any clowns.
Speaker 3: He's telling me every celebrity is a fisherman.
Speaker 1: Now, ridiculous they went to the they were to celebrity that was weird, so much dumber that I ever believe. I don't believe in.
Speaker 3: You gotta get to this question, yeah, says Hey Kingston. Did Kitty really need to say the N word to storm and God loves man kills?
Speaker 1: Yes, she's proving the point. Is that real? She said? If she didn't, she didn't call her it, she said, But if someone would call you an N word lover, that'd be different, said, Kitty said, it's the storms they're having. Kitty is Jewish and you were have an argument about culture. It was she said the N word. She wasn't calling her. She was just saying a word in context of conversationally. It's a bit aggressive, but she wasn't angrily. She wasn't angry at her. She's just saying the word in anger. She didn't have to say it. She could have. But also at the same times, like that's context, Like that context is kind of you said it for emphasis. I think you need it, needed it, need a sting. You needed it, needed and needed. I need to teach that dumb Harlem African fucking skyfair and bitch to take this bitch down a peg. And she's like, oh was a queen, I'm a goddess. I got the fat ass. It's so, what dumb bitch kill you.
Speaker 3: I saw this thing recently where it was like pride or not not kitty pride. It was the storm confronting someone where she was like, uh, no, you're your powers are a gift or whatever. But she was talking to somebody who, like I think every time they touched something it dies rogue?
Speaker 1: Is it rogue? Yeah? She shoots white stuff out of her hands and they're like, I guess it's kind of like, wait, Rago is not even white. Sorry, no, it's not that other ship. What's the coum sauce called again? Mayonnaise? Yeah, Alfredo, thank you vodka? Yeah that's it. Yeah, I don't know, man, I would be in a muteist. It is a gift because like she can go on to touch people and killing them, taking the memories becoming like I don't know, I would I wouldn't be mad at that at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but Storm is like way cool, Like she has a way cooler power set.
Speaker 1: Then she's like chilling.
Speaker 3: She's got superpowers basically, like she's not a mutant, really is you would never know?
Speaker 1: No, she is, but you know what I mean, her powers don't know, her powers don't exactly harm her life, right well, they don't at all really actually massively improve it every way for the big part. But other than that, like but she chooses, she doesn't have to let them know. But she's proud, right you know.
Speaker 2: I mean I'd be proud too, And I would just throw like fucking giant ice blocks on people had a problem with it.
Speaker 1: I would just I would just strike them. I would just strike their kids with lightning. Where your son's at, Like, oh, maybe when I make fun of me so I can't control can't control him dying. I would would electrically strike the gas man. Now, now, if you just ensured that person joined Friends of Humanity and it was like him toom gonna make a fucking stump? Why it because of Charles? Charles is a bitch, dude, No he's not. He's just not. He's a bitch.
Speaker 2: If it wasn't for Charles, the Friends of Humanity would have been eradicated a long time ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what happened. It would have happened with all our humanity period. You think Magneto's gonna stop, Magneto just wants yes, yes, not, he would not stop now, Magno, he would stop. Brother, Magneto didn't just want to destroy humanity.
Speaker 3: Magneto just wants the lower taxes. Yeah, you didn't get enough of the vote, so he kind of got radical. But it makes sense when he got there. It's not his fucking fault. If you opened a book and realize that, I mean, Magneto at a good point, which he does, it really sucks.
Speaker 1: You don't have a lot of good pint just trying to get one more out of the way. Uh.
Speaker 3: Finally finally finished the Massive Act trilogy, which got me thinking, how would you rate the MASSIVECT games? Personally? I think it goes one three to two. Mass Efecting one was fantastic, with the exception of driving. Also, I saved to Ashley because womanizer, shep needed more women.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: It was the only reason I say them to. Caden's a little bitch. He sucks, but he's like, she's a racist, yeah, but she she also becomes not racist.
Speaker 1: And then you, I never found out died alright. I was like, you staying here and die.
Speaker 3: Mass Effect two felt weaker gameplay wise and less like an RPG. Had a great story, though in cool characters. I was shocked they got rid of the overheating weapons system and just switched to regular AMMA clips like every other game. I don't remember the overheating weapons system that overheating the.
Speaker 2: Overheating to me, it doesn't matter because there's so many like the only the advantage of having the overheating system is that you don't have to worry about amal But there's so many clips everywhere in the in the game, and the then the one moving forward it doesn't.
Speaker 1: It's the same thing. Running out of a mass effect two is almost POSSI The only reason.
Speaker 2: I think they added the clips is just because it's just satisfying to like load and reload a little and then like it's just I think it was just.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they didn't because I mean Halo also had like overheating weapons, so like it's not it's not like a mass effect exclusive thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was inc fi. That was a lot of every weapon and and and.
Speaker 2: Number one and the first one it was all overheating. But it was like it because it just made sense why I have ammo at this this being this advanced in the future. But it's just not a satisfying thing to do when you're with guns. Everyone loves fucking loading, Like you if you don't have to reload, cool because it's just faster to get into the fight.
Speaker 1: But the idea is you're going to reloading is part of it.
Speaker 3: It's also the most Yeah, like like in Gears when you get the act mini games, it's nice. I think that's one of those things that I'm sad. I really want to play that game again.
Speaker 1: But right, what do they call the Little motal Hobblers but the Yeah, reloading is just like fun, like I don't know, like even in VR, like riggers, little riggers, go ahead, what they want to they do it. It was so soft, like I barely heard it.
Speaker 2: John, John, that's not what they're called, but thought it would be better. John, Stop stop stop. We can't we can't call them.
Speaker 1: But he's like, but I think Marcus Phoenix would want that. I don't think he would.
Speaker 2: I think Marcus Phoenix and then and then Cole would get upset and it starts another little dialogue tree or something that kind of game.
Speaker 1: I think you can really do it, though, you know what I'm gonna walk. I gotta say, like even just keeps the voice off for some review. He's a method voice.
Speaker 3: Actor playing uh VR specifically if there's like, if there's any like FPS is in VR, Reloading in VR is one of the most satisfying fucking things possible, right. It is so goddamn cool, like being like like pulling the clip back, fucking it's so cool, Like Resident before VR. I never played the new one in VR, but I heard it was really good too, the original Well did read there's a VR version of the remake. I'm pretty sure I didn't play that one, but I played like the original. There's a VR version of the original, and I just spent like I remember, I think most of my playtime in that game isn't even in the game. It's just in like the fucking targeting range, because it is just satisfying.
Speaker 1: If I played Residue, they had a Resnue with five VR game, I would never stop playing that game. Yes you would, because I would be grabbing by the next I grab him by the next it would be nuts. I wouldn't. I wouldn't play that is so great, like Mercenaries for like way too long, like that would be and then I would monitor where there's nothing but the black ones only the only they'd all they'd all be skinny. I don't want them scared. I don't want those ones that I'm like, are you like Moroccan or something? Get the funk out of here, to get the fuck out of your North African pussy. I only want I want. I want them to be terrified.
Speaker 2: I want them I want them to be like yo, Pa, go away their face to where they're still coming at you, but they're like fucking scared.
Speaker 1: That is dedicated ra. Please stop PA. Leave alone, and I'm shooting them. I'm haymakering them, I'm super sing them, kicking their faces off such.
Speaker 2: A do you know that one scene, you know that one scene in five where you first encounter like the big ass mob and five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like one of the helicopter flies over and there's the guy with the ax like doing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So like that whole sequence where there's a bunch of people and you basically it's recommended to run away from them and trying to fight them, all right, right, so but imagine they were just getting out of like a convention.
Speaker 1: Even they were just oh man, I was good, man, I was really really nice. You look at the camera footage of five, right, that's camera footage just like cameras all over and they're like, please, we don't know what's going on. None of them are infected. The axe guy's not real. The tainsaw guy was just chopping some lumber and puts it down. He's like, oh, it's something wrong, and you're just beating the fuck out of that. He came at you because you he saw you killing his brothers.
Speaker 2: You like that big chainsaw guy was fine before he was fixing because you know, there's a little there's like an as that motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Was like fixing ship and then he was just seeing in the distance, like, oh my god, he's killing my village. And then he's like and then you shock him. Then comes at you. He comes at you and he's like, he's like, please stop. He's like holding it front, he's like, please stop hurting us. I don't want to do this. Yeah, I see. The problem is you don't know the language out an RPG. He's on fucking fan algeime, Like, what's going on with him? What's that? Why is he seeing all this? He's fucking traumatized? Shock? How shit? You have to be so remarkably self shot.
Speaker 3: To have a consistent hallucination. Yeah, or for the duration of Risen and Evil, like the entire up right right, that's not even real. For fourteen hours, you're hallucinating a very consistent narrative in front of you.
Speaker 1: That is amazing, dude. Chevn not being real is like how did he pull off some of the things that he pulled off? Get things done? It's just him like he's like, so he's willing it down. There's this a lock fiction and he's just.
Speaker 3: Like Hreva is literally just a plastic bag that latched itself onto his belt and he assumes it's been following him this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's and then like you know, because sometimes you'll ask for stuff like give me a grenade, and he just pulls it out of the bag and himself Thanksva.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's talking with plastic. That's so stupid. I love that game. I cannot wait. That is one of like one of five games that I'm so excited to play, Like, I cannot wait for that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want I want it by twenty six, twenty seven.
Speaker 1: I want it quicker, I much want it. I want it. I want I'm going to dial up the racism tour. It'll probably be twenty six though, an it's sad six. I'm sad because dead. By then I might be dead. But that's dead or gay, you know, just saying wait, can you not play it? If you're gay? Is dying anyway? You are okay, what is happening? This version of me is dead if I'm gay.
Speaker 2: If you're gay, there's a one hundred percent probability you will get AIDS.
Speaker 1: There's no there's no way around it. You can't avoid we.
Speaker 3: Can't we can't keep having processed foods in our stores, the rid of every single.
Speaker 2: When he starts to shake some like wow, process foods causes gayness, and gayness causes aids.
Speaker 1: Fucking moron, there's no everything he said, like, uh did you see that? That that fear mongering to you. See, he has a new thing. It's called Maha.
Speaker 3: So I saw that, and I immediately thought of the Amanda Show and mah no, no, So I didn't. I didn't, that's all. I didn't immediately see it. I I saw Maha, and I was like, Maha, what is that? And then I scrolled up and I saw that you saw that?
Speaker 1: And I heard it in my head. I'm like, you've got it. I was like damn. I was like you I heard it in my head too, like vividly.
Speaker 2: Anyone in our generation and younger, they can't fuck with Maha or they can't funk with that. They are they it's attached to Amanda minds and not. They can't take that ship seriously at all, even if they don't know anything about RFK policies are how insane he is.
Speaker 3: They're gonna be like, what the what is this clown ship? All process foods or you find more.
Speaker 1: Processed foods, like I'm sure he's just like, oh well, he thinks GMOs are all bad. He's everything's that gmost gay modificated is hidden now. All the GMOs are gay hidden hidden. Do you know? That's why they call it GMOs? Because they're gay gay gay online. If you eat them, you'll get the online chip which is programmed to turn you gay. And uh, it's it's all real. Trust me, don't look it up. It's all real. Trust me.
Speaker 3: Don't look it up. His RFK slogan, just don't look into it. I would absolutely buy that shirt. It's just RFK. Trust me, don't look it up.
Speaker 1: Don't look it up. That fantastic merch. If I were him, I would lean into that. If I were me, i'd do it. If I were me me, I want I want a shirt of that. That's a fucking great shirt. I'm not gay.
Speaker 3: It is a good idea. All right, let's get the fun out of here. I guess, okay, that's good. The question was though, okay, just I guess the order of which the order we would do would rank the interesting?
Speaker 1: What was his reasoning? He said that there was a less RPG mechanics one.
Speaker 3: So one he's like, uh, fantastic, except for the driving uh to uh. He said it felt weaker gameplay wise, which I think is crazy, but like less like an RPG is valid. And then three said felt good all the whole way through. Derek is right about the DLC being fucking phenomenal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, three, And it's so it's it's hard for me to bounce, dude, if I'm going to be objective about it. If I'm going to be objective about it, I feel like overall three is the is the best of ever because it really has just the gameplay, the weapons, the this.
Speaker 1: The scenery, the grap everything is just kind of like it's just better.
Speaker 2: But like I enjoyed too much more just because of the the experiences, some of the all of the loyalty missions.
Speaker 1: That's basically the game. The game is the loyalty missions. That's literally how I feel about the Halo games. Three is better, but two is. It's my favorite. It's just it's just it's so much more. There's a like a marriage to it. I can't rank them. I think all of them are equally. Did I finished all the series? Oh? You finished? I don't remember you never.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I finished. I remember because like harassing you for not finishing it and then you I just played one. One was a fantastic story, really good at fording forging the world, the beginning of the world, the RPG. It is very cool.
Speaker 2: Let's be real the reason why, Like, I think you like because like this one though, Yeah no, but still I think that counts. So let's talk about the legendary edition. Which one's the best out of those three? I think you think one is the best because of Matriarch Venesia.
Speaker 1: She's also just a fucking I feel like she's divine bro because it's just you know, like they just just giant blue tits and so I think that really is a lot of them have both big sorry that's what they're called, right, Yeah, they started the biggest big cities. But then for her, she just had enormous blue tittieses that are just out like her, you know how, like the medieval corset kind of. I'm like, I'm like that, all right, I murdered her when wasn't around. I shouldn't supposed to have supposed to be there. It'll it's definitely, yeah, it's you can skip a step. You can skip a step. I just murder her. I was like, it was like, hey kill me.
Speaker 2: And I was like, all right, bitch, she does get mad if you didn't bring her. She she mentions that, Yeah, there's a lot of times where I'm like, I don't give a fuck. You're a lot of time some certain characters that are just not designed well for what I want to do, and I'm like, I'm not bringing you. You're just gonna fuck up my my strategy. Even if you should be there, I'm like, I don't care.
Speaker 1: I would bring name uh Rex every day, dude, end up seeing him beat the fuck out of people. The most ope thing you can do in.
Speaker 2: Two is, uh just get Garris with with the sniper and uh fucking for Zayid because zais the DLC mercenary.
Speaker 1: That's the other dude. Dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so there's consume me, the DLC is consume me, and then Zaid Ziet's a British little fuck I'm a little bitch. His mission's fun because you can also fuck him over because he wants to get revenge, and you can be like, I don't care, I want to save people and then get a huge like twenty boost of Paragon, or he can be like, no, it's kill that guy, and I always fuck him over because like Xiet's kind of a cunt. I donna give a fuck. And then you can you punch him because he's being a little like, uh, he's being a little hostile and you can punch him in the face, like calm the fuck down, because he gets so crazy said that he doesn't get his revenge and.
Speaker 1: He's like, I'm like, calm down, you British fuck calm down. But yeah, if you get those two snipers, they are machines. I've seen Garris. At the end of the game. Garris was cutting down reapers like it was a fucking It was like it was fucking Boston. It was insane. He was just eliminade for me, and I was like, nice, I love that.
Speaker 2: I love a And then and also you can use consume me as an alternative because her move her that's it's just as good as a snipers.
Speaker 1: It's a one shot that is really going dark. And then she just.
Speaker 2: But yeah, yeah, good stuff. Anybody else that hasn't played The Mass Factor get the legendary edition. It's probably really cheap.
Speaker 1: Right now. This sense Yeah, so just get it, and it's the best value on steam Deck. It's a it's a perfect perfect Does it run natively on steam Deck? Well, yeah, does it? I didn't check.
Speaker 3: Because I've I've been questioning because like I have it on station, which I could stream to the steam Deck, right, but I just don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I want to bother with that. I'd rather have it native. You know, I'm playing System Shock Native right now, and it's like I want to.
Speaker 1: Bring my steam Deck to the gym. But I feel like that's so disrespect that is so dumb. For like when you're doing CARDIOO. Yeah, like on the treadmill, treadmill or like using the bikes or anything, just use the fucking maybe. Yeah, I get that treadmill will be good, do a fast power walk and play good work. It's a little I don't know, I feel like that's too distracting. Respectful, dispecful the people there, just respectful.
Speaker 2: People Like I see people with books. I see people with the tablets. Like I feel like tablets is a little overkilled because you can use your phone, but there's people that want.
Speaker 1: To I just watch YouTube videos. I watching videos while I'm yeah, well, I don't see anything wrong with the entertainment.
Speaker 3: Contain your cardio for an hour usually like an hour straight.
Speaker 1: I would cut it a forty. Oh, it's just it's just us when I do. When I'm doing days of like lower body workout, I do lower body and then I do like cardio at the end. Yeah, usually supposed to do party. You're supposed to probably do card Like. The thing is that if you really want to hit the muscles properly supposed to do one kind of exercise a day. I only go to gym three times a week. So I'm trying to do like because of the fact we worked early in the day. If I work out at home before I come to work and do this, I'm gonna be fucking dead. I'm not gonna be able to right. So, like I want to try to do like Mondays and like Fridays, I try to work out at home in the morning. I do like opper body stuff. I have a bunch of weights and stuff like that at the house. You can do that or do you want to do like are you specifically like you can't work out at night and just by the night time I'm fucking out of the energy of doing it. I'm just out of the mood to do it. So I'd rather do it early so I get it done with. I wish I could do it at night, like it is easier. It's just you're done with the day, you know, you're like I was for a while.
Speaker 2: I was, but only when it makes sense, like otherwise I wouldn't do it. It's I always prefer mornings just because obviously just for the same reason, that's when you have the most energy, so you have the most energy when you wake up, you get up. One thing is, though you you you don't really do anything to help yourself out with like any caffeine or anything to like kind of balance you out.
Speaker 1: So I don't I don't do she I don't do things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So like that's the that's the hardest thing though, like working out in a way that you're not just sustaining a good shape, but when you're actually trying to burn and lose weight, you got to exert, over exert yourself and then without kind of leveling yourself out.
Speaker 1: It's really tough. It's really tough to do other things. That's my thing. I tried to like I would first al would work out to like the idea without just working out to exercise, but I'm trying to do going to failure, trying to been doing that like I process lately. So that shit's been fucking horrible. Yeah, it's been fucking painful because after every workout, I'm like hurting. I'm like, all right, let's do the next one. You might have like five minutes to do the next one, but I'm doing it. I actually really enjoy going to the gym now. It feels good. Yeah, it's good. That's one thing.
Speaker 2: There's always that moment when there's people that don't do it that often, or it's like, say, I I want to get Jojo back into the gym again, and I wanted to hit that point where she's like, oh I love this now, because either it's either you do or you don't. And like, I've always enjoyed it. I've always enjoyed the gym and stuff like that. But then there's other people that are like I don't really you know, they don't really do it. They didn't really it wasn't like a cultural thing to them. But then somebody can cross that threshold like oh I really like this now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it feels the feelings woke up. I did at least did this today. Yeah that's anything. Really say if you're not much of a gamer or something, and then like say, you can play games enough to be like, oh no, I really like this. You know I play video games now, like I know people like that too. I'm trying to get literally to play shooting games. I want her to be able to keep but it's too late. That's yeah, a little bit. Uh, that's a little different, right. Did she play anything? She plays Animal cross She plays cod games like what Animal Crossings, Valley, Frost, Pond, and Breakfast Uh Simulator. She loves Mario Kart, Mario Party actually played a journal I couldn't imagine her playing that game.
Speaker 3: It is hard, dude, for She started with the DLC. I heard the Old Gods.
Speaker 1: The Old God is such a fucking like I only played the first one. Was how much, how little fun I had? I was like, I'm not enjoying, you know, at all? Like I don't want to play this.
Speaker 3: That's a game that's like the Elder Ring DLC is like you can't play it. You can't jump into the Doom Maternal DLC. After months away from Do Maternal Right, you gotta think's the reason why. Like, I just didn't have a problem with the DLC for Elean Ring like a lot of people did, like you were talking about, like, oh the difficulty spike, because I was playing for like weeks before that.
Speaker 1: I was a cheatd I was just blastmus Blade that shit. That weapon is so fucking stupid in the game, It's insane.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I put it down finally. I'm just like, there's too much to play at this point.
Speaker 1: Like game, very very good experience, and put one hundred and eighty hours into it. I'm I'm good. That's more than enough played the game. I'd rather I'd rather finish.
Speaker 3: I want to go back and finish Second Row actually, because that's one that I never actually finished. Oh you didn't beat it, No, twenty nine team was a stacked year, and so like I think when I got like to a certain point in twenty.
Speaker 1: Eighteen was sounds like it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, twenty eighteen was weirdly stacked twenty eighteen, but I could be wrong, well, twenty eighteen. Twenty eighteen had three big ones. It had that was Spider Man, Red Dead, and God of War.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but outside that like twenty nineteen had like we just did like a game of the year thing over the last ten years on Sacred Today, Hold on twenty nineteen video games. I know, secu Ro was one of them, Secure Ro, residuebal To remake, Devil May Cry five, Control Star Wars, Jedi Fallen Order, Death Stranding, the Outer Worlds, Year's five, Bordalhands three.
Speaker 1: I remember, uh Anthem, what that came out? I thought that woll wow, isn't that crazy? Really? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I thought it was soon Okay, yeah, no, that makes sense because seven twenty seventeen was in Drameda, that's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then it was just like that was a lot.
Speaker 3: Crash Team Racing was that year two as well, so that was like a busy for me in general. I was like, I've got time in addition to the backlog stuff that like fell over into that year from last year, and it's just like a.
Speaker 1: Man, Anthem was a mess, dude, It's crazy.
Speaker 2: It's I finally tried it maybe earlier in this year. Oh actually I think I was in this apartment, so not even that long ago. I think it was in June. I tried it because I was like I just want I've never tried it. How uh you can still play it? And there's like three people. You tried it in this apartment.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I met my apartment. I met the one that I just moved to. Yeah. That that that that it makes sense. I felt like maybe when you were crashing here for a little bit, I was like I was, and I was.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, yeah, I was imagining me being in the Yes, I tried it in the the The flying was uh, actually, first of you can't. You can't fly the entire time, which I thought was a little Yeah, I was like, oh that you can actually, so.
Speaker 3: There is a meter where you This is the problem with flying in video game. You can't you No one can convince me that you can make this fun. If there was flying in a video game as as like a superhero, as like a person, that was fun, it would have been done by now. We've seen so many fucking things at this point. We made Death Stranding fun. Yeah, before we figured out how to make flying fun.
Speaker 1: You can't do it. This is not possible.
Speaker 2: This had this has it has to be like a it has to be like some insanely like the maps were gorgeous.
Speaker 1: When I was playing a game. It's a good looking game. Oh this is good.
Speaker 2: Didn't care about anything that was happening. Really, that's the big problem, not even remotely. And uh, the some of the models look really stupid of what you can choose me in between. So the combat was fine, it was actually it wasn't that bad. But I was like, oh, I imagine somebody that plays Destiny should try this, and I bet they'll be like, Destiny's just way.
Speaker 1: Better, Like this doesn't.
Speaker 2: That's kind of how it doesn't matter because there's something way better out there as a looter shooter.
Speaker 1: Well, dude, I remember, I didn't hate it, like I it was.
Speaker 3: It was definitely a failure by every metric, but like I like I would play, and I was like, this doesn't feel bad.
Speaker 1: To play, like I like shooting things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it feels okay, but it's like a suicide squad killed the Justice lea kind of thing where it's like that's not really good enough really, like it's and you're you're jumping into a market that no and nobody wants this from you, guys, like nobody wants this from by aware, like no one's asking for this, Like even like Bungee is one thing right where it's like right, you know, nobody was necessarily asking for that either, but like at the very least, like they went from like a standard first person shooter to like a louter shooter, they're still in there. They're still in their wheelhouse, kind of like they're doing weird offshoot things that aren't traditional, but like they're still like where they belong.
Speaker 1: Yes, just we want RPGs from BioWare dumbest fucking ah man it is, you know it will be interesting case studies over time of like look at this time period of this company. Wow. Just wow, that's all I can say. I don't think he's gonna make it. Man, they've had a whoue, they've had a They're not gonna make it. Yeah, I don't. Oh, they'll be fine. What do you mean, Like you think what their their new I P is gonna be entirely I think again with something with an M what is it? Marathon may? But what I just don't feel like I don't know. I feel like they've they've just I bet they spend themselves within They kind of promise things they aren't ready to like put out yet. So I think they've they're gonna suffer for it, But.
Speaker 3: I don't know if we're still around. I think Bungee's got a good decade left. Quite frankly, like there's like, uh, like it just doesn't make sense because the Final Shape just came out and was great, so like it was, but it just doesn't make sense like that.
Speaker 1: Was their last chance, you know, but it was their last chance. They've just been.
Speaker 3: Understand you are about to play the Veil Guard.
Speaker 1: I'm aware, I'm aware. Okay, That's why I said, A half decent trailer came out and I was like, oh, you know what, maybe it's better than I thought if if I look at it from this way Morgians back, her hair is different. But like that's what I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think my prediction is that Marathon isn't going to slap the way it needs to slap, But I.
Speaker 1: Think it's going to be very good.
Speaker 3: Like I just I don't believe that Bungee has literally yet to make a bad video game, so like, I just have no reason to assume that they would start. Really, they have a better batting average than fucking Project Red.
Speaker 1: At this point, you know what I mean? Right? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Really, yes, yeah, Like the the launches for their last two Giant projects, kind of fucking.
Speaker 3: Cybunk cyberpunk on PS four, Make No Mistake is probably the worst thing that's ever been created. Like, it's unbelievably bad. You have no idea, like, there's no there's no police. The crowd goes away when you turn away from it, like it barely ran. It was unusable. Yeah, it was unplayable on PS four.
Speaker 1: Very bizarre choice to even put that ship out on there. Well, yeah, we need our money now. It's just one of those things where I'm like, it's like, how do these fucking shareholders not understand that. I'm like, hey, if you let us do what we need to do, there will be a better return. I don't know. I feel like, isn't that kind of like how the world of Games is? Like? And I remember and then we fix it later on. That's how it was working out.
Speaker 3: And I remember you okay, yeah, I remember because you were telling me like before Final Shape came out, because you were hearing whispers about it, right, and it was like, oh man, I don't know, it doesn't look like it's.
Speaker 1: Gonna be good. And it was like.
Speaker 3: Literally like really good. It was like one of the best expansions they've ever done.
Speaker 1: So yeah, very good, so very good. So I don't know.
Speaker 3: I've heard whispers of like a whole marathon, like the people behind the scenes were like they're not really sure about it. But that doesn't really mean much to me, because there were people internally working at on Halo during the time that that was popular, who were like, this fucking stupid.
Speaker 1: What are we doing? We got we're this thing that was way better.
Speaker 3: Everybody's gonna hate this, and it was like the most celebrated shit they've ever done.
Speaker 1: So I wait to see. Uh, it could be good, it could be bad. I don't I don't really know what to make a bungee right now. They're kind of in a nebulous state right now, but we shall see.
Speaker 3: They're definitely it's gonna be weird because they have like an offshoot studio. Now, yeah, I don't know what the hell's going on with that, but let's get the fuck out of here. Let's read our twenty five dollars enough patrons uh over at Patreonic compsas of Stark Tank. Get on over there, or we'll kill you, and we will. This is a this is all of us saying this, count me down.
Speaker 1: Three three two one.
Speaker 3: I forgot to count him down for the countdown. I'll cut you down, okay, okay, three two one three two one. Chris on his death bed, all right, let's get the fuck out of here. That'd be amazing. I hope that's my last words.
Speaker 1: That would be pretty great. Unfortunately, is probably gonna be like, yeah, do you remember?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: I just saw a clip somebody clipped it was you. I asked you to do keep David dying or getting hurt?
Speaker 3: I get, I get it was it was saying like I could do an impression of anybody getting hurt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you do, keep David dying. That's good. Stupid. Wow that struck me. Oh oh to my penis? All right, in this much pain backshotting, I can't breathe. What's going on? Wow?
Speaker 3: Baby with link irons, Babe triarch, Babe triarch Manezia's big blue bounce in Bizangas.
Speaker 1: How funny? How funny? Bro? Like for real? Uh? Stop blank? Chris?
Speaker 3: You know you're white putting on us, putting a spider on the head of your penis while I force you to watch.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: The ki we who spent the last six months binging the snark tank and now has a golf ball size hold in his frontal lobe. Excellent, hope you make it seriously though, Yeah, good luck with that man. If our k can survive a worm eating that, you can survive our show, uh, bathing and period. By the way, that has recontextualized my entire feeling of like how much how important the brain is.
Speaker 1: The brain fixes itself, it creates a different pathways I mean evidently not well, yeah, it was definitely created the way it should have been, and it could kind of compensate somewhat. But you know, you can also end up like talking like this and being like, vaccines will make you suck your own I really that's what happened to be. I can't. I really, I blew my thrown out by sucking. Okay, not that, not that make fun of the voice, but not why. It's the trust vaccines, Trust vaccines.
Speaker 3: They did it to me on purpose. I hate too many processed foods, and now my throat went away. He really thinks processed foods by virtue being processed, are bad for you, and not what they put in it. Like that's genuine, Like he thinks the process of processing is bad. It's such a fucking moane. It hurts, actually crazy, it.
Speaker 1: Hurts like he he's every it's just so he's so fucking stupid. It's it's terrifying that they're like people.
Speaker 3: You know, we we mentioned opens to wears Waldough and can't stop seeing Waldough. Everyone's fucking wal Everyone's out everyone's wall though. Everyone's out there. Get me, and they're all looking right at me.
Speaker 2: I just watched a real quick I just watched a documentary about Wider and versus the Cowboys.
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: I just watched the Netflix documentary a series on a wider versus the Cowboys. You know, the tall tail, What the fuck is that? White wider?
Speaker 1: I don't know that that's what that is. The Tombstone Arizona, the Okay Corral, the gun, the gun wait, I I know, I know, I've heard that.
Speaker 2: Well you know they tell of why that Yeah, yeah, yeah, so it's based off a golden car yea. The long story stort I always say. All I was going to talk about is that that whole situation got uh. It turned into politics of the North versus the South, and it was hilarious watching it because of how I'm like mad that, like.
Speaker 1: Oh, people are not even remotely smarter. It's the same thing.
Speaker 2: Where you literally could say the most untrue bullshit and because of the political divide, it just makes it true. So it's like the North versus of the South, right, and so like all you gotta do is just say, like, oh, Wyatt RP has a he has a permanent dick in his ash, and because he represents the North, the South will believe it is that k JR. I thought that was Frankenstein monster.
Speaker 1: I thought that was Bobby Hill for a second, and I was like Bobby Hill and that type of head. Yeah, we gotta don't want him now. He's like roundis ship. He's like a potato. Bobby Hill looks like I don't know, yeah, I don't know you he kicked his uh killed that looks like that looks like squirtle. But he's like confused. It's just this is what you'll turn into. You get the facts. Eat process food. All processed foods are bad. Only eat unprocessed wheat. Only eat weep from the He doesn't understand that. He doesn't understand that ground beef is processed beef.
Speaker 3: Right, No, he doesn't well, yeah, he's mixing up like he thinks additives. Yeah, he thinks yeah, which I mean adding additives is processing. But it's not all processed and it's not all bad.
Speaker 2: It's like back then when there's still a lot of people out there that think MSG is bad for you, right, it was like that was just bullshit propaganda.
Speaker 1: It's just it's not true. It's just literally not true. Yeah, it's like, it's what mono sodium gluten. It is not bad for you. It is in the name. Literally, it's in the name. It's what it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, good luck finding ship that isn't processed. Also, like it's I just it's It was the same thing with GMO. They're like, oh, DMO is bad for you, Like, no, it's not.
Speaker 2: It can be bad for you if I fucking genetically modify something to poison in it, you know, like on on a genetic level.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it could be bad for you. Yeah, Yeah, I wish I knew how to do that. Do you imagine if you know how to make apples have Like, who's that? Is that? A the tether ball man? Do you know what a tetherball is? Yeah? You guys didn't say anything. So I was like, say to me, bro, that shouldn't bomb so hard that. I'm like, I felt like I was on stage.
Speaker 3: I was still trying to process what the fuck he drew because it just looked like a fucking tear drop.
Speaker 1: Limit like pickment almost just anyway. Yeah, yeah, it was such a bad like I bombed so hard, so hard, you bomb so hard that you asked the questions. I got no response. Oh he didn't even bombing. You just had to make sure you didn't. You have to make sure. It's like like, do you guys know what to tell them?
Speaker 2: Like, I'm not sure if your niggas didn't do anything, because I was, I was looking at it.
Speaker 1: I was, I was literally was.
Speaker 3: It was like you know when you load up, like when you would load up an image in like the nineties, Like that's that's what my brain. I was like loading the image into my brain slowly.
Speaker 1: I just load that.
Speaker 2: For like the naked chick. Yeah, you're like, oh, yeah, we're about to see some tits. If you're hard to come before you see the face and you're like, blog done already out the room. Some fucking dude with.
Speaker 3: Bathing in purel for Marathon second bathing and row for Marathon sex with Tally Zora Gay, Alison chains Boat be like into my butt again, same old dick in my rear end the silver Spermer versus the goon.
Speaker 1: Clan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Alison chains Gay cover them boners, boners, I am jerking off a big old pile of them boners.
Speaker 1: I'm just the full for a gay cover of that. I'm just a fool for you who does that?
Speaker 3: The Crammers caber linger on my gays. We could do a covert deceptively hard.
Speaker 1: He's gonna do what is it up? Cut up you guys. But it's in so deep. Yeah, that's got a lot of fun.
Speaker 5: Into deep, into deep and and and I sucked me and I gave him some head.
Speaker 1: It's the same thing now. I can't stop fucking coming. It's not fucking yeah. Yeah, there's something there, Yeah, something there. Yeah, that's gonna be something about a hummer? What is that? What is that? There used to be a sex move called a hummer? You somebody's think what upside down on? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I sure fucking welly slumbered and.
Speaker 1: Him into slumber.
Speaker 6: At least that's better than raping's me.
Speaker 7: Some forny one, call me shot some funny One's some funny one.
Speaker 1: The sun is stunning. Let's get out of Imagine's just.
Speaker 8: Saying show that way, Hello, fucking Ohio, we'll go to that show.
Speaker 1: I'm going to write someone in a crowd here.
Speaker 2: You know those bazookas when they shoot out shirts, it's just like ragged with chloroform.
Speaker 1: Conscious the chloroform. That is insane. Face on your face. Oh my god. Movie is pretty good by the way.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I mean it's you know, it's Cumulus. It's it's it's decent. You know, it looks really good. I will say that, but they do this thing in it that they do one thing and then I'm like, oh, I don't know why you did that. I don't know why you brockle Fastbender in it, as you know, but they bring someone back that they didn't need to be.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Interesting, You're just I don't know, Well, I don't say there maybe spoil about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well i'll tell you after. But it's it's distracting and weird. But I mean it's a cool movie.
Speaker 1: It just kind of going. It just kind of keeps going, and you just understand ga Alien Cumulus Gaile and Cumulus.
Speaker 3: Deep need for dinosaur chicken nuggets. No, Kanye, don't say that the Jews are not gave on to the dead. Nicholas Cage pretty good. Nice, that's a classic, though, that is a classic. Meat spin is my homepage around that asient fun fact. Scrungut Bungus, creator of many famous Uganda Knuckles VR chat moments, is also an experienced third three three D furry porn animator. I mean, yeah, it doesn't make sense, multi multi talented.
Speaker 1: Multi every those VR serious problem in the world. Like actually, I don't think so.
Speaker 3: Do you think, uh the was you Ganda Knuckles in vr chat? They were videos or like no, not even just like worf like the these are modern. These are like in the last like year and a half.
Speaker 1: I believe it's been happening in these.
Speaker 3: Clips where like he's a popular like avatar in vr chat and it's usually like a Hispanic guy like speaking proper like proper Spanish.
Speaker 1: In these they're they're crazy. They're good videos. Though you Knuckles had me in a choke hold for a little bit, dude, I was laughing way too hard at that ship. I liked it still, I had I had a lot of fun with it. It died so fast though, Yeah, I wrote a little metal jingle for it. Actually, somebody, one of our listeners said that he was an indie wrestler, Like he was on the indie scene and he wanted to He asked me permission to use that song as like, what was it say you gotten in uber.
Speaker 3: Alice Alien spoiler? I say I was gonna tell you and then but I will forget me by Chip skyl Scooby Rook, Raggy Ripper Reds and run.
Speaker 1: Run Rickets Ripper Reds, Raggy Ripper Reds. That is Ripper.
Speaker 3: And run rickedst like Timothy Shallow, a big pepe come on my h dune walks into the shower to get all to come down the drain.
Speaker 1: I ain't hanging out.
Speaker 3: With a bunch of gooner's like Valerie in the Dead Discord chat Uh Blair Blair White canonically banging Alex Jones, Derek Go watch the current one piece anime. Netflix is making a remake with better animation and no filler. Oh really they're actually doing that.
Speaker 1: Action I think is like that Sa Crystal another one piece series. Because of how.
Speaker 3: Because of people like me, I fucking fuck these people, man, I just I can't the second coming of Miguelo hairs trans mask pussy rotating mcg O'Hara's trying to my mind like chick in to flex on people who can't visualize the fucking apple RFK.
Speaker 1: Milking Yogi bear for eternal gains? Is that a Kennedy is delicious? Help boo boo, help booboo. He's joking me off. He nosed straight through his fucking bear hide his neck, Yeah boo, I'm doing Please shoot be quick, should be quick, big meat. He stinks.
Speaker 3: Deck the world's fastest may already swingen ruining my jokes read to the tune of ducktails. But fuck spoonge death shadow of the Epstein Tree. My dick's so big I can tie it in a not and still suck it. Andy, the man who's handies on our at every honest Sandy, go up till eighty nine percent Top ten hot as sonic females.
Speaker 1: That is, I just mentioned that today to Brad. What uh, there's a load of these hotties.
Speaker 3: It's an old video from like a YouTuber back in like the It must be like twenty nine, twenty ten earliest or latest, I should say.
Speaker 1: And it's just this guy.
Speaker 3: He's making it like top ten hottest female Sonic characters. Oh oh oh classic video because he just goes like and without further ado, here we go and he like he does a video of him running down the street.
Speaker 1: Real, I remember that, you know this video? Yeah? Yeah, that video is a classic. I remember that the Sonic universe can be classified as hot hick heaven.
Speaker 3: I'll never forget that. That video is like ingrain I fucking head.
Speaker 1: Dang. I'm so glad of Sonic when I was little man. She's got three toughs of hair like a native American. You're like, what, irobably wouldn't be friends with you? He definitely would have been weird. I would have been friends with you. If you're like some Sonic freak, I wouldn't let you live with that. Straight up. I'm so glad. I've never touched it. I thought it was cool. I was like, Sonic is cool. But I was like, I'm just not like the games, but just the I don't care anything even remotely about any lore, to be honest, I just thought Sonic looked cool. Thought Sonic Shadow Knuckles looked cool. Sonic and Knuckles a fucking fun ass game. Sonic three was cool as fuck too. I like how his knuckles would get really mag didn't know his dad and he punched the floor. She I don't know anything about that, Like his dad's not even real. I mean, I could believe anything you say about it because I don't know anything. That's how you are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Marvin's straight, heterosexual, healing gids, rubbing icy out on my firstly shaved, and Nick's penis and balls, Jordan's Basketball, Penison, Pennison, Peterson Penis, penis and penis, Jordan Basketball penis, and Night of Little Niggy Ug. Listen listen to Korn's happiest song, Daddy.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that is, Daddy. It's not a happy song at all, actually is in fact not it's it's a.
Speaker 3: God Actually it's a very sad song.
Speaker 1: Actually, actually know what is it? I can do the voice, actually won't do any you think about it. It's not really fun at all. Corn is in fact pretty depressing. It's pretty harrowing if I do tato, Mike, why are they named Korn? Do we know? Is there a reason? Honestly, I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: All right, I feel like I've looked it up before, but it was so un like it didn't it was whatever, this is really upsetting.
Speaker 3: It was just like really bland, and just feel like an asshole for even looking up why.
Speaker 2: Because it's like, okay, there's no there's no reason for my my brain to retain this information.
Speaker 3: It's about as interesting as why Kevin Smith's name is Kevin Smith, Kevin Durant's feet. Who can take a penis, sprinkle it with lou plug it in the socket and slurp it.
Speaker 2: Fet peter ful horrid book dude, he's fucking he's so ashy, it's it's I don't think he's ever.
Speaker 1: Scary. Iron Maiden Trooper.
Speaker 3: You fuck my ass, but I'll suck yours too, and I'll suck you off till my faces blue. Miss Aidan Ross needs to be put down for proof. Look up Aiden Ross. Fascism.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I know, I know.
Speaker 3: He doesn't know how to say it. He calls the fascism fascism or something.
Speaker 2: And then when he's trying to like read like say authoritarianism all that, he can't say anything.
Speaker 1: He's he's yeah, he's he's stupid. He is legitimately an imbecile. Yeah, you kid, And it's just look at all these look at all these dumb assholes that are just coming up in the world, you know. Yeah, I don't want to go on like all the younger agents. So we were fun too, we were fucking jackasses as well. But like at the same time, well, there's there was probably somebody who was our age. Was that stupid.
Speaker 3: It's it's just like they were probably killed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they were probably they weren't. They didn't become really fair.
Speaker 2: They didn't become insanely rich by just sitting in front of a camera streaming, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean. Yeah, like they would have not made it.
Speaker 3: Like, I don't know, I don't think I actually, genuinely, I don't know if I've ever met somebody that I constantly am aware is as stupid as Ad and Rosses ever, Like, sincerely.
Speaker 1: I have one person but I'm not going to say their name that you think it should be dumb, but hm, one person. You don't don't think you know the person immediately.
Speaker 3: I don't know Iron Maiden. Oh yeah, I said, mister pants ballowed the first in cardboard pie. What happened to Dick spum Befutter's secret gay secret secret gay sex men, secret gay sex man. He's probing around men's assholes with his greenness and his hands.
Speaker 1: That is so stupid.
Speaker 3: I like that it got like descriptive, but not in the way that like, just in a genuinely honest the way. It's an underwhelming way to end.
Speaker 1: It's nothing magical about that jingle is just descriptive that it.
Speaker 3: Really is, like, this is definitely a true story, oh man, as if it could be with anything else.
Speaker 1: That's what I love about it.
Speaker 3: It would be a story if he did jolly old dipship r f K junior hands, content aware scale voice. Wow, I think I said that podcast or something. Yeah, I remember saying, describing him as a content aware person ciphergraph freak bob ew Is that how you spell Poughkeepsie. I thought you were saying beeps bokeepsie or something.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, it's p o U g h k e e p s I e eh to ease gypsy. Oh my, oh my god. He thought we were saying b a k I bo. I didn't like the buckkeepsie this is Did it really sound like a b Butkeepsie interesting, saying, yeah, it was definitely not that.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 3: Fantastic four featuring fantas fantast Dick and doctor.
Speaker 1: Goon Doctor goon by d K Junior or whatever. Yeah, Robert blow Job Junior or whatever his name is, balloon.
Speaker 3: Hunter dub. Don't give him his jacket. Don't give him his jacket.
Speaker 1: That was such a crazy fucking don't get him out of here, Get him out of here.
Speaker 3: Don't let him get his clothes. Sed the cream can't waste a drop your sperm. It's making us fucking, fucking, fucking homo.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that is.
Speaker 3: The bone in boneless chicken, Lyles asparagus binging, Oh Lilies, I read Lyles Lily's asparagus binging pist Dealer, Smitchy the kid, the e MT forcibly administering estrogen to old men. Help me, I'm stuck in a well. Nine to eleven is the seven eleven. Nine eleven is the seven eleven full of monkey. I don't understand.
Speaker 1: I don't get it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't get it either. I've got two dicks, and I'm not afraid to use them. She pipkin on my Pippa poopy possum bare necks part of a complete breakfast. No way, I'm hanging out with a couple of gooners as Mr. But it's just you three making your most disgusting wet mouth noises. I'm not gonna participate. I will would suck Sydney. I would suck Sydney Sweeney's eggs out of her uterus like Boba tea.
Speaker 1: That is graphic.
Speaker 3: Wow crazy, wow ship I mean me too, but wow yeah, same, but wow.
Speaker 1: I would suck the milk of their flat. They would. I would suck her skin off. I would suck. I would suck the milk. I'd suck them so hard, milk would be in there, even though there's no milk in them, there's he would you would create the need. The need would be so great it would arise is expanded.
Speaker 3: Then you suck the British people come, British people, British people, British people come.
Speaker 1: Then be like, what's all this?
Speaker 3: Then I fall asleep to n word compilations Devon's Devon is Pregnant, I show speed joined the I r A.
Speaker 1: Have you guys watched Hasban Hotel?
Speaker 3: I been looking for opinions that isn't just music and gay transferm Gremlin, Yush, Michael Jackson, Mama, say mama, saw.
Speaker 1: Something about come right, what is it?
Speaker 3: Mama say ma mas sam My molested Child's it was.
Speaker 1: Child. I'm gonna say child. I'mna say, Mama slam, I'm a lasted. Child was crazy. Bro, that's one of the best beats in music. I think it's pretty cool. Mama, I've got I want to say it so bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's crazy that the real lyrics that that. I was like, I'm gonna say what I saw. I'm not gonna stop. That's like the actual words to it. I don't think it is, of course not I'm lying. Craig the Canadian. Craig the Canadian.
Speaker 1: It's pretty sure. It's something something African, something some African language.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like the makarina or something. Yeah, Craig the Canadian. All right, Dude, I got, really, I got. We were drinking wine and and and having edibles at Paul's place. It was like Jalen and and Alix and Gammy and me and we watched the nineteen ninety six d n c oh No and dude, it was just like the mac arena. For fifteen minutes, like you see Hillary Clinton doing it.
Speaker 1: She did.
Speaker 3: Like by the way, look, things are going fine generally politically, or at least like with them so far. But like I've noticed that the second that she started showing up, I just felt worse about it.
Speaker 1: Things are feeling a little weird. I just feel worse about it.
Speaker 3: Like she's like in videos now and she like did the speech and it was like and now I just I feel worse now, Like I just like you, she she go away.
Speaker 1: She needs to leave. She really doesn't need to leave. We will not know peace until she's gone.
Speaker 2: Like, dude, I want to do a gay version of a macarna, you know, turn the but not but just make the English, you know, I don't know what the day mocker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, gig Arena, it was a gay Yeah you get get get ge. That's one of the covers for real.
Speaker 2: This fucking dudes are just like doing the macarina, but there's dicks in their hands unless they.
Speaker 1: Guy's sucking cop. That's it. The twist is long. It's not even clever. One guy is on his knees, is blowing, you know. It's like it's in the white background and have the mics and the suits on. Motherfucker's just blowing the other.
Speaker 3: The twist of Long Long Man is that the fuck boy is gay for the boyfriend.
Speaker 1: Oh that's right. Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 3: I forgot Yeah it was about Oh yeah, that's right. He stole her husband at the end.
Speaker 1: That's right. It's your boy.
Speaker 8: Because I'm sucking off a wack off.
Speaker 3: Gay.
Speaker 1: It's you.
Speaker 3: It's your boy, shawnny D until it sleeps on and the jiz still stains me, so stroke it until it creams. I haven't washed my hands since twenty fifteen. Fires put themselves out now when I reach for them.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: That is having hands so dirty that like elements want no part of it. We'd rather not exist around you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can touch the third rail, no problems, sledge gloves. Dude, was crazy. Wipe some hand of someone's back in that part of the back.
Speaker 3: Is nutting on a girl's forehead and then nutting three XO nutting on a girl's forehead and then smearing it with the tip of his dick while saying simba oh my.
Speaker 1: With vitriol.
Speaker 3: Colton Saladino fucking sucks.
Speaker 1: I don't know who that is, but Saladino. Is that Joey Saladino. I have no fucking idea. You know Joey Salads. I know that's oh is that? I don't know who Colton is. I don't. Yeah, yea, his real name is Saladino. That's why he goes by salads. Yeah he saw that. Of course, Papa.
Speaker 3: Pussy serving strokings smoking joking going like this drip m h insulting Kingston in Jamaican hactoi.
Speaker 1: It's not what man hawk ew that. I get it. That kind of made me mad. That's actually infuriating, assaulting my fucking my native tongue. I hope you hope they find you in a real way. Hope we beat up that chick. Yeah, it is getting. She's not an annoying person.
Speaker 3: It's just she's not as annoying as as she could be. It's just that it's annoying to constantly hear about it. Yeah, I think she's in well see, I don't think she's annoying as a person. I think she's annoying by I feel like she had such an opportunity to like what she should have done was to start her own podcast and not try to be this flavor of the Month thing where she's I'm gonna go on every famous Well she should have just done because like it's like she she now she was just peering at usc events, Country events Bill Bill Maher's podcast, which I did think it was funny that she introduced the miss Her lyrics about the New York State of Mind song. It was like New York Concrete dole wet Dream Tomato, like she actually, there's a lot of people that didn't know about that, said the she said that on the Bill Maher podcast whatever.
Speaker 2: They were riffing and then she said that, and I was like, I thought that was actually pretty funny because there's a lot of people that are like.
Speaker 1: I've never said, I've never heard that. I've never heard instead of where dreams are made of dreams tomato and you cannot hear it if you actually if you concrete Jungle Wet Dream, may I've just heard that song the right way right.
Speaker 2: That I'm a camel, you know, I I smoked some Marboroughs and I'm the mascot and yeah, yeah, I'm with Ee on the island with the children. I don't want to have sex with them. I just want to fight them in the face quick to the island to fight kids.
Speaker 1: That's that's less bad, right. I'm gonna a black book to fighting children, fighting like the children, fighting more children forever. I fight children. After they fuck the kids, I end up fighting they fuck the children. I just fight them. Beating up some victims on Epstein's Island. I don't care if this ribes. I'm jay Z. I don't care about Ryman. I'm just trying to bet. Now. I'm really upset. I'm gonna go cheat on my spouse. I look like ship, but I'm gonna cheat on fiance, even though that's what in's saying. And then I'm gonna go be the more children. Now, I look like I'm a I and my name is jay Z. And and he just like picking up picking up there, hop, pick up Hope, junk where dreams are made of jay Z? Stop fighting children? Gun on her A gun's not.
Speaker 3: She's cry wearing a suit of Yankee hats.
Speaker 1: Finished these names. This is going on. It's almost three hours again, yank, Yeah, what a real one. I lost my place.
Speaker 3: We gotta start off, Okay, we gotta start over.
Speaker 1: You can't just like do a couple of I just I can't remember it would be there's two more questions. She just freaks out. Storm sets his apartment on fire. He locks it, breaks the key up. I can't do it. He runs, He runs out, WI locks the door. Someone someone was on the fire.
Speaker 3: Someone's draw jay z in like an awkwardly fitted uh suit of yankee hats.
Speaker 1: I want to see that. I just photoshop him into it. I want to see Yeah, yeah, that'd be good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just think because I don't I don't want to be mistaken. I don't want the suit to be made of yankee hats in the sense that it's like a good suit. I want I want the hats to retain their yankee hat shape.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I wanted to look like almost like bubbles. That's good, Like the onion knife from sucking. He looks like the what is it the dung that's dung? Well, he's just the I forgot his name, do you know Cremulust or something? Roderick I can believe. Forgot. He was an old world ton feller. I loved him. Yeah, he was cool. I like it. He was. He's actually pretty helpful at some point.
Speaker 3: That fucking pussy nostrils mc flannagan over there, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think that's living a dog again. Start dogs. Naming Eric the human.
Speaker 3: Somebody rode into one of the last shows with that name human nice, just sucking hilarious.
Speaker 1: Cove me a good boy.
Speaker 3: I do love the idea of like the mob with nicknames that have nothing to do with them, Like, I think that's like one of the genuinely one of the funniest.
Speaker 1: Joey Stromboli he's a doctor. He's a doctor. He was a diabetic doctor.
Speaker 6: The slipper was slippery, Sandals, slippery, Joey Slippery, something like that, Sammy Slippers, Sammy Slippery.
Speaker 1: Tell me he doesn't own a single parents handles? Uh swings? What Joey's grandma? Come here? He's Mexicans. Mexicans, just a Mexican guy. Yeah, he's from Florida.
Speaker 3: He's American Floridorida, who's named the empire state. It literally would be like a perfect naming convention for a bot, because like there would be no good intel that you can get from.
Speaker 1: If there's a mole in there, they'd be like, I don't I'm useless. I can't give you anything.
Speaker 2: He'd report back to his police chief and the police she would just shoot him. He's just like, you're fucking with me, You're clearly fucking with me converted. And then they just immediately just start shooting like man like you have. They just start shooting.
Speaker 3: Sweeney's grdma, beating him to death with a sledghammer for saying the N word. Queers of the Stone Age be like, I'll swallow your flow, let me lick your balls and your hole, but we want to blow me.
Speaker 1: Uh I, I what does this say? I beat him off, suck his.
Speaker 3: Penis, just to show that I'm gay, nice nice kremlin to gremlin that rotten old Jimmy dick, evil, Sween says, I love the gays.
Speaker 1: Hey look it's a little dead f sler. Okayoh fuck today, I wanted to go over the fucking songs that we had. Well, that'll be yeah, they could be. Well, is that gonna be a main episode.
Speaker 2: Though it's supposed to well yeah, because it wasn't supposed to be. It wasn't supposed to be restricted to.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, okay, to extra Well we could do I just we could do an extra ammo and just put it out for people like we've done that for some of them.
Speaker 1: We've don't've done that before.
Speaker 3: So although, yeah, no, we'll do it. We'll do it for the Wednesday one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we just need we just it just needs to be gone over for like ten minutes. It's not a lot of injuries, all right. Uh, what the fuck was I at? I forgot? We got to start in the concrete jungle or something. There's only one queer. There's only one queer least I'm so gay. Yeah you want even got a bunch of gay. I want to do that one. But I can't do his bird ass fucking boys. Dude, it was hard. It was hard to do the fucking yeah. Story about Neil he is, I'll give him that. There's that just that story about like years ago.
Speaker 3: How like when Amy Whinehouse died he morbid, bro no, what what happened? So when Amy Whineouse died, Neil Patrick Harriss had a party and he he he commissioned, I guess a cake made to look like her dead body, like when it was like when it was like new. And it's like a really fucking morbid it's looking up right now, look up, uh.
Speaker 1: Neil Patrick Carriss. It's a cake. It's not real. It's pretty fucked up. But it's a cake.
Speaker 3: It's not real, but like it's it's really tasteless. Neil Patrick Harris Amy Whinehouse cake or Neil Patrick Harris. Uh, it's like the fourth Yeah, it's wild, Like it's one of the most disrespectful things I've ever seen. And it was like around the time that she died too, So it wasn't.
Speaker 1: Like that's way worse than I thought.
Speaker 3: It was infinitely worse than Did you google this at home, like be prepared because it's like it is wild, think something. It's like House of the Dead, like fucking, it's like a fucking it's like an evil dead prop It's like rott.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it literally is like an evil dead rudo for sure, the corpse of Amy Winehouse. What did he have against her?
Speaker 3: I don't know, man, he was just he was clearly just too gay for did Amy Whinehouse like subtly out him.
Speaker 1: Or something like yeah, Patrick.
Speaker 8: Finished the name Patrick Harris, Patrick Harris, Oh mo mo.
Speaker 1: And then they're like, what are you implying that you're implying new Patrick Practudice Harris is gay and this motherfucker like just the guy from Haroling Komer, No way the guy in a way Jesse Water. Jesse Water is like, no way this is true. Jesse Waters would say that he would be there's no way this awesome man is gay. No way gave you can't be cool. It's insane, it it's mathematic, you kidd it. Tell me the Romans were gay the way It's impossible. I'm so angry.
Speaker 3: And why is that nigga still alive? Jesse Waters? Yeah, because he's got a cheat code.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just I just mean, like, yeah, I feel like it's astounding that he hasn't been like hit by something. Somebody hasn't Just like, I don't know that black guy, the one that sounds really stupid, that has the people on the podcast at hour, so many of them. Man jay Z.
Speaker 8: Jay Z on his podcast podcast, We're going, Yeah, I have a podcast.
Speaker 3: This is the cadence. This is how we talked here four three hours. The podcast is that cadence for three and a half hours with a random guess. And if the guest doesn't match the cadence, he gets he gets mad.
Speaker 1: He ain't gets really upset. You hear a record scratch. I don't think you're talking right. You're about to start a fight. I'm about to beat you up and kill you tonight, tonight. I'm sorry, jay Z, what were you saying? Don't take the literally just it's RFK and he literally can't do that, Gaiden. Oh, he's just getting so mad. I'm trying to find it away.
Speaker 3: Please, finishing empire state a state of mine.
Speaker 1: No, this is getting out of hand. That's not a hand.
Speaker 3: Look at all these processed foods. I think we should stop them, all right, I'm sorry. Wait Waitte five eighty three, you're crying. There's only one left, no more, there's no more questions by easy Hey Kingston, did knt you need to say the N word to storm?
Speaker 1: And God loves man kills waste. I'm gonna grab it the fucking instrumental that song and just gonna jam CA version of it would be so good? Why so stupid? I love it? Cool.
Speaker 3: Buffis presents Gina's galactic food review channel, Vigina doing food reviews.
Speaker 1: Yeah not real, big fat quiz though, Yeah, I really like processed foods. Oh my god, g r f K is amazing. What the fuck is happening? Thanks for coming on? R K. Oh my god. So this this book about kids who died suddenly. This is all vaccine related. Absolutely, absolutely, anti Absolutely, he would think you're a weak for doing it. I don't think he would. I don't think he thinks it was I'm gonna get a vaccine he dies from. Idea of Begina died from COVID is crazy. That would be crazy. The dragons can't bring him back. He's fucking stupid getting vaccinated. So you're staying on the ballots in swing states. Like the idea of him him talking to him. Absolutely, COVID was a lie. Seems kind of based to me. It was it is it?
Speaker 3: Chris Sabbat uh vegeta or Brian Drummond.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, the drumming one sounds so much funnier in attraction.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, Wow, they're pumping all sorts of chemicals into our blood stream.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that sounds a little more sinister, like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's just a real though. That's just a real podcast. That's just a real uh, you know alternative medicine cast that we haven't heard yet.
Speaker 1: Uh Don Donkerson? Uh was hit my spot by your Pretty? And is that one of the best original gay songs I've ever heard?
Speaker 3: No? Uh, you got to pay the trollsol to get in the boys whole gage?
Speaker 1: Six?
Speaker 3: How do people not get that? Just nutting in your hand and then fast bening that shit into the nearest toilet is the true way.
Speaker 1: That is insane. That is primitive. Okay, that is a primitive thing. US fourteen tips to clean it up. The idea of coming on a Q tip and.
Speaker 2: What like, like like spaghetti, you just like roll it up, have some ice, and it's just, oh my god, come cute.
Speaker 1: Can you freeze? Come you must? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Do you know I thought it was like it was like you thought it was like you can free You can't has a lowering temperature.
Speaker 1: That's a lower freezing temperature. You're such a fucking champ. I mean the average fridge and freezing your vode command. Oh yeah absolutely. But if they can be frozen.
Speaker 3: Though, well yeah, I mean I guess like in the in the deep vacuum of space.
Speaker 1: No, Chris, not that it's a lower temperature. You can't freeze alcohol, you can't. Don't. The drift bothers me so much. I drift that fucking vexes me. Oh my god, you say, Vexes you, what the going on with you? You've been saying some weird ship. You don't say vexed. I've said this before. This is not new. I've never used I've never the word. I think it's like a supercomputers. I've never used it in a way like I've heard it and like stories and television shows. But I just want to be an English white man so bad that I want to be a Muslim English white man so bad. You said, I'm talking my wien or a pulled in the very apps. Let's go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I went long schlank silver to dig in my treasure island. Nice Comming's imprisoning me all that. I see absolute whiteness halo, but it's me coming into an electrical socket.
Speaker 1: Me be fishy.
Speaker 3: Arthur Morgan's pr manager, Arthur Margan's got a perto Rican manager. Yeah, Nate yet, Nate Haiggers classic so stupid, very cool. Yeah, oh yeah, yeah, I'll carpet bomb the Goza surf for quarter. John Strickland, my partner snapped the chair legs off my Chris Rag on youtubes and proceeded to tear my legs off itself. Defence Marks eighteen eighty nine. Goddamn big woke trying to stop me from giggermaxing. The first David presents lit my own worst sodomy. Can we forget about those dicks I sucked when I was drunk? The second key David featuring being better in the first David me, who.
Speaker 1: Please spread my thim idea of someone putting the coming in my clothes on clean is the most diabolical thing ever. What are you talking about? Someone putting honey on their bare ass hoping bear bear lynxit clean? That's crazy. Nibbles bite through it like comes up on ravenous, but then sees the honey and like it's gonna bite.
Speaker 3: It is literally gonna bite through that person with no res the It's gonna be crazy. It'll be like it'll be like a spoon through really warm eyescreen.
Speaker 1: Love asshole, my entire fucking gold. He's been my entire He's being scooped to death by a bear, but as we speak, he's getting slapped in a back by the bear. Had quit.
Speaker 3: Imagine getting the middle of your body bit off by a bear like bit out not that big, no imagine, But this is why I'm saying, imagine, imagine this happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, imagine this happening. You get your and then it turns you over and slaps your assid leaves you're gonna pass out from the slap.
Speaker 3: Well, it's gonna break you, probably in half because there's very little of you connecting the rest of you.
Speaker 1: Good game, slap.
Speaker 3: Spread your cheeks so I can ship in your ass. Pre Ras Blake eight ninety six. Chris Ryan like, uh, hot to go to the poles last? You want to feel trash Texas status salad. Young Sheldon drowned in a lake of piss, sul Lake.
Speaker 1: That's a that's a lot of that's all theiss of a state for like a day or two. It is that store all the place we get everyone to piss in Unison, the phillip A Lake like, because you know there's always there's some some makes have dried up, and I'm like, hey, we gotta we gotta work together and get this ship back there. Shut the funk up, man, I'm an environmentalist. You you piss this dark, dark, dark brown. It's dark like Coca cola. I won't be a mute. So there's plastic and artisticles. You say, uh, I'm eating chicken nuggets. Probably that's like one of the one.
Speaker 3: It's like one of those like accidentally correct, Like he's a right to be concerned that there's toxins everywhere, but he's just going about it in the dumbest way possible, taking my ass hairs. Niggy Jizzy feature formerly known as Nikki Ziggy Gambits cum filled eyes. Honestly on God for real real, congrats on swe Wait good ship Man, keep it up, Sorry Miss Jackson. Badly Brave Hungery Derrick Duck Hunt athery in Brogeinian punter, naprom melpis one. I busted my hands again last week, but the doctor diss was too tempting and routing at our list as always.
Speaker 1: King the King suck process process. Oh my god, all right, mess ye don't die. I'm gonna fight every process food.
Speaker 3: It's like veggie tails but it's but r f K is a villain.
Speaker 1: I suppar to see him go to like a grocery store.
Speaker 2: He goes to wal Bart and he starts punching the fucking every punches peanut butter.
Speaker 1: That's punching the frozen nuggets. You are body slamming the can't kill any more of harm. You won't kill anymore My kids