Speaker 1: Something you should go. Something you should know is brought to you by Genesis gooldira dot com. That is also something you should know. You can put your retirement plan on the gold Standard Genesis Gold Group, the only I backed by physical gold and silver. Learn more and get a free gold and silver guide right now at Genesis goold ira dot com. Excited a visit right now with Michelle from the Sue Empire t NR Coalition, and I got a press release about some cool stuff that's going on. You got some good things happening in the sux Falls area, don't you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're really excited. As I just mentioned to you, we're going to be rolling out a program in March with hopefully in March with the Sioux Falls Humane Society, which we'll be talking about more. But this weekend we are doing our first annual kitten shower event.
Speaker 1: Now, let's talk about a kitten shower because I don't think I've ever been to a kitten shower before.
Speaker 2: Basically, it's an idea. Like last year we did a kitten shower, but it was basically just the wish list and we kind of encourage people to make donations. And then we saw shelters around the country were actually doing shower. So we are going to have a movie kind of like based on a baby shower, but with kittens, and we'll be playing kind of baby shower games with the cat them, and we'll have food for everybody and prizes, and of course we'll have a ton of kittens running around that people can play with, and of course they can also adopt them.
Speaker 1: I love that. So it's like a baby shower for cats. So it's a kitten shower. And if somebody would like to join you this weekend, where do I go? How do I get how do I get involved in this?
Speaker 2: Go to our website which is Sue Empire t n R. That's all one word together and teas and trap and is a neuter Ours in Return and that's dot org and you'll see under our events tab you'll see kitten Shower. There is a cost for a missions. You can either ten dollars or you can bring in items from our wish list, which is on the website where you can do both, and all the proceeds go to care for the kittens.
Speaker 1: I'm on the website right now. Saturday, March eighth, eleven a m till two pm. Kittens, suits, games, raffle. Looks like it's going to be a fun time. And like you were saying, right on the website here, if you want to make a donation, you can do that. Or if you're saying, hey, I want to bring something from this wish list, there's a wish list right on the website as well. You make it easy, Michelle, this is this is very simple. It's a good idea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And all items on our wishlist you can get at any pet store in town. Some of the amusing gay at Lake the grocery store. A lot of it's just you know, kitten food, blankets, towels, even if you have like used gently used towels your own that you want to donate. There's plenty of things on there and they're all pretty easy to get. Like they all help us I mentally, because we get a ton of kittens right now and right now.
Speaker 1: It says Amazon dot com wish list, But you don't have to buy it on Amazon. You can buy it locally.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, I have a local list, and then if you want to do the Amazon you can do that too.
Speaker 1: Very very nice. Again, I think this is really a neat thing. It's coming up this weekend. It's Saturday, March eighth, eleven am till two pm. And again it's a kitten shower. I've never been to a kitten shower, so I might have to come and check it out. I've been to baby showers, should I've been to a baby shower, but never a kitten shower.
Speaker 2: I've never I've never been to a baby shower. So interesting.
Speaker 1: Well there you go. See. Yeah, now you'll get your chance to go to your first ever instead of baby shower, kitten shower, which will be fune.
Speaker 2: No, it's going to be a blast.
Speaker 1: If somebody listening is going, okay, I can't make it this weekend, but I'd certainly like to get involved. How do they get involved? How do they make a donation?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: What? What are some of the other needs that you guys have right now? At su ephire TNR.
Speaker 2: Sure good my website, there is a section on the menu called how you can help. Some ways of people help us by volunteering, making donations. We have a general wish list as well as the kitten wish list. Obviously, monetary donations help and as far as volunteering, you know, it's not necessarily like a lot of people can make it the foster, but we need people to help like transport cast events, sometimes, transporting supplies. Sometimes we have a whole group of people who just do laundry for us. So there's a lot of different ways you can help. It's not just you know, taking kittens and past to your house, which a lot of people can't do. But yes, of course we do all but we do also need fosters as well.
Speaker 1: So again, if you would like to learn more, Sue Empire t n R dot org is the website that's also where you'll find the information for the kitten shower this Saturday, March eighth, eleven am till two pm. Michelle, thank you for taking the time to chat today and thank you for all the time and effort you put into this. Yep, thank you for having me again. The event is this Saturday, March eighth, eleven am till two pm, and you can learn more at Sue Empire t n R dot org.
Speaker 2: Hey, someday you should know.
Speaker 1: Something you should know is brought to you by Genesisgoldira dot com. Put your retirement plan on the gold Standard, get a free Gold and Silver guide now at Genesis, gooldira dot com,