Speaker 1: Each time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge listeners to your corners. Hey, I think we got a fresh fish here. Let me just double check to make sure.
Speaker 2: Hey, Michael, good morning, Good morning. Hey dude, Am I right? Fresh fish? You've never played the game before? No, sir, I've never played the Old Wife. We've been listening to it for years and she's played, but I haven't.
Speaker 3: Well, it's about time you stepped up, Michael. Great to have you on board a fish fish a fisher. Oh okay, Michael, we're gonna see well. I mean you you have quite a test. I think it's the return of the birdman, Scott bird Birdman.
Speaker 2: Dude. You were in the Tournament of Champions last year, yep, to the final four. But I don't feel like I've heard from you all year. Have you played? No the first time? Birdman?
Speaker 1: Why do you play in the Tournament of Champions in twenty twenty three and then you call me no Umber twenty twenty four?
Speaker 2: Where have you been? I'm been trying to call it? Said this one answer? Oh yeah, that makes sense. Now is this a chili situation? Is this a chili thing? Again? Probably? Probably? He said. He gave me one chance to get in.
Speaker 1: All right, well Birdman, good to have you back. How far did you go in the tournament last year? Final four, final four.
Speaker 2: Against a fresh fish? Michael? You want to become a legend. You beat the Birdman today. Okay, I'm gonna try. Your wife would do it?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: You do it?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: All you gotta do a shout out your name when you think you know the answer. You gotta be quick, Michael. You gotta be really really quick, jump in whenever you want, just shut out that name.
Speaker 2: What are they playing for? Rod Ryan show t shirt? All right, here we go.
Speaker 1: Here comes the questions, guys, Birdman Michael. Question number one, what is the biggest role or job people will vote on today?
Speaker 4: Michael Scott the Birdman President. Yeah, it's the biggest job of up there upper grabst.
Speaker 2: Big, pretty big. Yeah, it's the biggest. Okay, Birdman's on the board. Michael.
Speaker 1: I think I heard you in there, but you were after him. I appreciate you taking a cut though. Here we go. Make that cut quicker, Michael Scott. How many legs does a tripod have?
Speaker 4: Michael Scott, the Birdman three? It's correct the answer, Michael, you were there. You were there just trailing though. Yeah, okay, I mean this is Michael, your first time playing.
Speaker 1: This guy went rode all the way to the final four last year. I thought you did good, Michael, all right, I thought you did good. Maybe your wife should have called. She would have maybe done better. I don't remember who his wife was.
Speaker 2: Scott bird welcome back. You're gonna run the tape. You're gonna run the table as the plan was last year. Your first time in the Hall of Fame. No, it isn't a second. We got a two time Hall of Famer. Big deal. Okay, bro, you can get in.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, we might were. Alex and Chillie were talking about this yesterday. They ideally they want sixteen people in the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 2: It makes a nice bracket. Okay, nice piece of bracket. Yep, right now we have crack. Right now, we have thirteen people in the tournament.
Speaker 1: Fourteen you want two more? All right?
Speaker 2: Birdman's gonna run the table.