Speaker 1: Hmm yeao buddy, yo, buddy, yo, buddy, yo, buddy you boddy. What's going old guys? How is everybody doing today? I hope that everybody is staying saved today.
Speaker 2: M h.
Speaker 1: Yo, But what's up guys? What is oh? How does every one? How is the heavy wold? How is every one?
Speaker 3: You day? Have a wod.
Speaker 4: Burn?
Speaker 5: Oh h.
Speaker 6: H you want it to.
Speaker 5: Batty?
Speaker 1: But what's up guys?
Speaker 7: Y day.
Speaker 8: Day?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But what's up guys?
Speaker 8: Yo?
Speaker 1: Happy birdy b.
Speaker 6: B b.
Speaker 1: B b b b b b b b.
Speaker 4: M h look oh.
Speaker 1: Yo hmm give you dude, hold on the coded.
Speaker 9: Uh okay f oh, I had another well talk about as far as I'm one.
Speaker 7: Mum oh oh.
Speaker 9: Well that is oh h.
Speaker 10: H holds give me work to do?
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah no suh, I talk.
Speaker 11: About work on Wars.
Speaker 12: I'm lober now so I can't call it.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 8: I'm a lob right now. I can't, uh Bill, I'm love right now, so I.
Speaker 11: Can't use my phone.
Speaker 12: I can't use to call her.
Speaker 13: H one boy with bri.
Speaker 14: Only sisue.
Speaker 12: I think that's the.
Speaker 14: I love you right, Sorry, guys.
Speaker 8: I had to deal with something. Yeah, what's up y'all. Sorry, guys, I did busy with stall, sir, I had to deal with somethings. But life being life? Yeah, man, sorry, but what's up? Girls? What's up? How is everybody do it today? I hope help? Everybody is DAYU say today?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, but I wanted I want to say, hello, guys, how is everybody doing?
Speaker 15: Oh?
Speaker 8: I just want to yea, give me more digos?
Speaker 9: U hey dog.
Speaker 3: Hi U?
Speaker 9: No no no no, b.
Speaker 8: H yeah, sorry about that. How you're doing?
Speaker 2: Uh, she's got to be at work, I know her?
Speaker 15: Yeah me lords.
Speaker 13: Oh four dollars.
Speaker 9: A doll that's fall.
Speaker 7: That five?
Speaker 9: How about a mob about.
Speaker 8: Talk at sir? H sorry guys, yeah, but so that's how's everybody doing?
Speaker 7: What the walk?
Speaker 5: M K?
Speaker 8: I talked to my glasses. He dropped my glasses because he they're old. I got these in two thousand and thirteen. Yes, I know, I'm old. I got these in two thoy thirteen. Yeah yeah, yeah. Oh be ever woven every dashed.
Speaker 15: We need a lot of the all of love.
Speaker 8: Yeah h m hm, oh better someway I the earth?
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 8: M all right crap, ye, but what's up? Guys? I was ever one doing today, You're ever play for you, plase, Let's do this word.
Speaker 16: Rolling through the feat same old bullshit every night, Virtus Signal warriors hiding behind the screen, sol Bridy preciated.
Speaker 6: Holy you got for Budd, It's all just smoking.
Speaker 16: Lays got mad when I called him, exposed.
Speaker 17: To faking their eyes.
Speaker 16: They run their mouths on keyboards, fingers flying in a rage, cancel culture, capitis, trapped inside of.
Speaker 8: The heck okage, one wrong word and the foam.
Speaker 18: And losing all the fucking minds. Bud, I'm done playing nice truth.
Speaker 8: It's harder than their wines.
Speaker 18: Fucko woke.
Speaker 11: I'm tired of this game, tired.
Speaker 8: Of these people.
Speaker 17: Running in their mouse again, mad and me because I pound out of faith the keybo kings and queens.
Speaker 18: But they will take fa fuck the wo pullieve me the hell alone of night, Jimmy Kebble Night, Stephen Covert on his throne, I'm taking hut, saying, standing tall and true.
Speaker 15: Your trunk and fuck right off. I'm coming after you after you.
Speaker 13: See.
Speaker 16: They twist every word of saint, put me in the little box, called me every name under the sun, just to wash the clocks. But a seek through the bullshit, the hipocrisy, so clear, preaching tolerance while they spread nothing but fear.
Speaker 6: Got their blue checks in the bud.
Speaker 16: It's built on shifting sand, one real question in the whole damn empire. Start to crack the ben they swarm like angry bees, and someone dares to disagree, Bud, I'm Jay Cutting, motherfucker.
Speaker 18: Ain't no apology from me for the whoa?
Speaker 1: What the whoa?
Speaker 18: I'm sired of this game side of these people running in them.
Speaker 2: I was again mad at me because I found out our faith.
Speaker 8: They are keebo kings and queens.
Speaker 19: But they won't take you far for the woe full.
Speaker 15: Leave me the hell alone.
Speaker 17: I'm not Jimmy Kimmel now, Stephen Cobert on his thrown I'm Jay Cuts in hut, standing tall and true.
Speaker 1: You're talking fuck right off.
Speaker 8: I'm coming after you.
Speaker 17: No more bending over, no more taking all the shit. Time to push back harder, time to make the beasts quit. They hate the mirror hold up showing who they really feed fake. It's fucking full of hate.
Speaker 16: Now the world's starting to see fucking whoa.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I'm done with the charade.
Speaker 2: Tide of the snowflakes melding in their.
Speaker 16: Own charade, mad at me because the mask lipped off their lying face. I'm Jay cutting real, real voice on in my speak. Leave me alone, you drove, or crawl back in your hole. I'm not just late, not pumping, not another Hollywood.
Speaker 18: Soul fucking woke, fucking w fucking woke.
Speaker 16: The goodn't fairly loud, and let don't watch the Empire shouldern.
Speaker 8: By the way, I just want to let people know else if you guys are well to support the channel through the podcast platform, Yeah, spreaker, you could do it through this leak right here. We have memberships on spreaker. We are we are we fund this through ourselves where we're we're we're fans supported here. And by the way, we also have another drink company.
Speaker 2: We have drink companies that we're.
Speaker 19: Yeah, by the way, it was announced, uh the please check that out.
Speaker 2: Guys, you're clicking these leagues.
Speaker 8: You're giving us support, you're supporting h And also one of the things that I use a lot on here, I just want to say that I just want to tell people that we do have a thing called free cash. Free cash is a yeah, pre cash is a website. Now you can play the games and you can get used my promo code. Thank you. But uh, I also have a doy Merch Merch link for you guys. If you guys want to check out Dodity Merch, use my code, y'all, use my code. But I want to say thank you guys. So if people, I just want to say, if you're anybody, say what's up? Scoff? What's up? Scott Frank? How you go to rub with this drap? I don't mean if anybody that does want to super tip please, By the way, we did get.
Speaker 14: I know.
Speaker 8: By the way, I'll send me twenty dollars today all f one of donation twenty dollars cash app. I do want to say that I really appreciate all. I was a good guy. By the way, we also have hold on. By the way, we are also on bitch shoot. We're not love. We're not love on bitch shoot. But anybody doesn't want to Yeah, this is my second love of the day, y'all, This is my second love of the day. Yeah, I can send him a dollar fifty.
Speaker 7: Mm hmm.
Speaker 8: Yez you're yeah. But I wanna say to everybody that you know here's the thing. I'm gonna tell people this. We're promoted. You know. Actually I gotta promote because people say, oh, you don't promote your your stuff. When this is done, when we get the clips done, or when the show's done, it goes to ours Freaker. And when he goes to ours freaker goes to our Apple podcast, it goes to Apple podcasts. Yeah h I'm gonna put all the links that I have is yea, oh yeah, you will do sport bay.
Speaker 7: I heard.
Speaker 8: Yeah uh. And I also want to say to people I think that I just want to say I'm the most dedicated and prolific radio person on you podcast. I don't all right, y'all, I'm gonna you know, I gotta go deal with something did but love of y'alls