Speaker 1: It's night Side on WBZ Boston's news video.
Speaker 2: Good evening, all listening right now to WBZ as she should be, Nicole, You still within earshot?
Speaker 1: Is this thing on?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 4: Wait wait, let me bang my finger off the microphone. Yeah, there you go. Yes, I told Rob to tell you, but I didn't know the date. The Wednesday before Thanksgiving. Our friend Samantha de Seuss will be my guest.
Speaker 1: I had heard that. I didn't know exactly what the date was. But that's really cool. What's she going to talk about? Does voice work or.
Speaker 2: We're going to talk about voice work and we're going to talk about things that are pertinent to what she has done and also her lineage being the daughter of one of wbz's legends, Karl de Seuss.
Speaker 1: Very cool.
Speaker 2: So I just thought, I give your heads up. I've got ten not including tonight, I will be here eleven times for Dan Ray.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness. I hope that you've got a lot of good snacks and that you've got lots to talk about.
Speaker 2: Well's critical, it's not straight through, it's periodically.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say, I'm pretty sure that Dan's coming back eventually.
Speaker 2: I've got the day before Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving, the day after Thanksgiving, okay, okay, And in December, I've got twenty third, twenty fourth, twenty fifth, twenty six, twenty seven, oh boy, and the thirtieth and thirty first.
Speaker 1: Well, I look forward to hearing everything you have to say. It's always a good time having you here on night side.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you, and I hope I'm not in charge of programming. I don't make up the schedule, but I hope I get you as my newsperson.
Speaker 1: Oh, thank you. I think we can make that work at least part of the time.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's see what happens. And one last thing. I know I've had Alan on before my first guest.
Speaker 1: Yes, but have I.
Speaker 2: Introduced you to Alan and Alan to you?
Speaker 1: I think we've met before, but it's always good to hear your voice again, sir. How are you Allen?
Speaker 5: I am well, Nicoley, we have met before, and I'm glad.
Speaker 1: Yes, like what.
Speaker 2: Okay, there you go and Nicole, Allan and I are going to be doing an interesting thing this evening, dealing with what do you know, the election? Twelve days, oh boy, twelve days, and everybody can take a deep sigh of relief sixth of November.
Speaker 1: No matter how you're voting, I think yes, seriously.
Speaker 2: All right, well, thank you for interacting with me.
Speaker 1: I am always happy to talk with you and have a great show tonight.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much. You take care and people. The reason why Allen is here, well, let me back up. I know a lot of people up there look to the name of Jerry Williams with great respect. The Dean of Talco was his title, and he worked here at bus. He worked at several stations, not only here in Boston, but around the country, Pittsburgh, Cleveland, per fam Boy. I imagine that. I imagine that last one. And Alan as one of his producers, along with Steve Elfman as one of his producers, wrote a book about Jerry called Burning Up the Air. And if you are a talk radio fan, a Jerry Williams fan, and you're looking for a good book for you or to give for the upcoming holiday season, I highly recommend it. I read it cover to cover and I think you'll find it captivating. I think that's the best word I can give. And Alan, is it still attainable?
Speaker 5: That's a very good question. I think you have to go to Amazon and look used. I don't know if there are many any new copies out there, are only released in hardback one time once. But it's become somewhat of a collectives and.
Speaker 2: You can't have mind people. I'm not letting go, but it's worth the effort to seek it out, burning up the air, and it's about Jerry Williams's career as a talk host. So good luck and finding it all right?
Speaker 5: I agree, good look and finding it okay.
Speaker 2: Thank you. All right, Let's tell people what I want from them tonight. Those of you who know me, listen to me. You've been used to me on Boston Radio for good grief, footy four years. I do the best I can to avoid politics. That's just a personal choice. I think there are other things where I can direct my time and my interests away from Paul, you know, speaking of legends like Jerry Williams. Over the years, I tried to get the people who were our radio and TV our faves, so Jess Kane, Don Kent, Larry Glick just off the top of my head, and many many others I tried to get for interviews on the radio, and Jerry Williams. You can't go any higher up that mountain than Jerry Williams. And I'm going to ask Alan to comment a little bit on what he thinks Jerry might think of our two choices that are out there. Well not yet. Let me tell people what I want I want them to do, and we'll take a break and then hopefully we'll hit the ground running. For the first hour between now and nine o'clock, all you people that are fans of Donald Trump, I want you to call in and give a suggestion of what the Donald the Donald should do to increase his chances of winning on November fifth. And I guarantee you somebody, maybe not high up on the Trump ladder, but placed on the Trump ladder, is listening. They listen to all the talk shows just to take the temperature of the voting public. I guarantee you both Vice President Harris and former President Donald Trump's people are listening. So I want you to call in. Just the Trump people for the first hour and the Harris people for the second hour. Call in and give a suggestion of what your candidate should and could do to increase their chances of winning. Almost every single poll you hear out there tells us its neck and neck, So anybody could win, and we've got twelve days to do something to make our choice finish first and the other choice finish second. So phone numbers are six one, seven, two, five, four, ten thirty eight eight eight, nine, two, nine, ten thirty. Do call in and please stick to what I've asked you to do. Anybody who wanders off the subject, I've got a quick index finger. I can push a button and you're gone. And i don't want to do that to you, because I'd like to give people a fair opportunity to explain themselves. And there's one line open because the first two lines have been taken. Six one, seven, two, five, fourteen thirty eight eight, eight, nine, two, nine, ten thirty. This is Nightside. When Dan Ray is out. Nightside still goes on time and temperature here on BZ eight sixteen fifty nine degrees.
Speaker 6: Now back to Dan Ray line from the Window.
Speaker 2: World night Side Studios on WBZ News Radio again, just a quick recap. Night Side happens with or without Dan Ray. We prefer it happens with him, but he's got a day off. I'm here. My name is morganwit Junior. Been a part of BZ since nineteen ninety six, I do believe. I am joined by Alan Toles, who is a gentleman that was the one of the producers for broadcast Legend, Jerry Williams. We are asking you to call him this hour and give Donald Trump your specific advice on something he should do to ensure his victory, because right now their neck and neck. Next hour, we will go from nine to ten to give those who want Vice President Harris to step up and take the lead chair. Let's go to need him and speak to Chris. Welcome Chris, Chris, welcome to next car.
Speaker 5: We're fine, Hi, thank you.
Speaker 7: What I would suggest to President Trump is that he gets on the phone and he calls Photon and then he calls Vilenski and he says, we're going to get into a home and we're going to negotiate a seaspire will carry at least through the election.
Speaker 5: That is.
Speaker 2: To be my lead, my first call, to be my first call. That is an excellent suggestion because if he pulls that off. I don't know if he would try it, but if he would try that and pull off a cease fire, good grief, that would probably guarantee him his address now being changed to sixteen hundred Pennsylvania Avenue. Chris, thank you for the call.
Speaker 7: Or I would have him have both those individuals come to the US and have all the circumstance that he's a sitting president around it, and bring those two guys to the to together and look to seat the same objective.
Speaker 2: Chris, you started us off with a great home run swing. Thank you, and good night. Let's go to Marlborough and speak to Randy. Randy, welcome to the I'm doing okay, I'm okay.
Speaker 5: Hello to Allan, Hello, how are youry?
Speaker 8: The thing I was gonna say, he should try to like stay on topic, you know, on the topic. But did you hear that commercial to play the right window thing and was talking to Alexa and just saying to do this, and he was talking about something totally different. He seems to keep doing that. You know, he doesn't answer the question that I asked you. He goes you know, he talks about what he wants to talk about, and he doesn't stay on topic. So I did he stayed on topic and and address the issue at hand and not something that he wants to talk about rather than what we want him to, you know, answer the questions for the whole thing with child camera and stuff like that. He got down into all the numbers and the numbers and the numbers and all that, but he didn't really answer anything, you know, so he's gonna sit on topic.
Speaker 2: Alan, what do you think of Randy's suggestion.
Speaker 5: I think it's a good idea. I mean, obviously, if if Donald Trump would quote unquote straighten out and fly right, that's kind of the way I see it, he would a little more respect right exactly.
Speaker 8: Holding with Hitler and all that stuff. You know, it was just like it's only even part of a.
Speaker 2: Randy You're right. But I'm going to say one thing. Donald Trump never allows helpers, assistance his staff. He just feels that he knows best exactly. It's his hand on the tiller of the ship. And if the ship doesn't successfully dark where he wants it to.
Speaker 8: Well alone and that then then it's not then it's not his fault. There's the other people's fault.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 8: He never takes because he's always been in charge. I think he's always been in charge of everything, and he doesn't he doesn't listen to other people's advice or anything. And he doesn't listen to what people are asking him. He just says what he wants to say because he thinks he knows best, you know, So all right, I.
Speaker 2: Hate what you said, and thank you for calling in and we appreciate it.
Speaker 5: Thank you well, thank you for thank you for the time.
Speaker 8: Thank you, bye bye.
Speaker 2: And by the way, before I take my next call, six one, seven, two, five, four ten thirty or eight eight, eight, nine to nine ten thirty, this up until nine o'clock the rest of this hour, what would you recommend for Donald Trump to do to sew up the election, to put it in his pocket? It's a faded complete. The first caller gave what I thought would be a home run suggestion. If he could put Zelenski and Putin together in a room and hammer out some sort of ceasefire. I think that would show up the election for him. I doubt it's going to happen, but we'll see. Let's go to San Francisco and speak with David David Good evening.
Speaker 9: Allen Good eating Nancy. I loaded tony lots of prayers for your heart and your legs.
Speaker 5: Yes, and.
Speaker 9: Morgan, I have a tigeline for you, Morgan White, A sure sound for sore ears.
Speaker 2: Well, you forgot the junior butt. I like it.
Speaker 9: Okay, okay, okay. Anyhow, my suggestion for Donald Trump is just to keep his mouth shut because that comes out.
Speaker 2: You want to elaborate a bit more on that, just so everybody listening is understanding what you mean.
Speaker 9: Well, every time he now, he's either demeaning somebody or telling somebody that he's right and they're wrong, and he's just he's just he's just awful.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 9: I think he probably had more points if he just didn't say anything.
Speaker 5: You know, I think he started that process somewhat simply by not appearing for a second debate and by turning down sixty minutes. He's he that's that's his choice to say, I'm better off not saying anything. I'm better off not getting trapped by the media person asking me something.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm going to give you two points. I agree with that perspective. I learned in fourth grade, fourth grade, when we were studying citizenship. If you're running for an office, talk about what you can do, not what the other person can't do, and don't pick on your opponent, don't call them names. And ye he's made a living at doing that. And you go back to two thousand and sixteen when they had, oh, good grief, what fourteen fifteen Republicans all vying for position, and he had a nickname for almost every one of them. And he did the same thing once he got to be the final, last one standing, so to speak. He did the same thing for the Democratic Party, you know, Crooked Hillary. And there's so many. And the other thing is he sleepy Joe, Sleepy Joe. He learned that strategy. For those of you who don't know this name, Roy Cohen. Roy Cohen worked under Joe McCarthy during the era every everybody was pointing at every rock and tree saying they're communists, hiding under them and behind them. And he was a disciple of Roy Cohen. And that's what he learned. All of is I'll call them dirty tricks. And if he was just like you just mentioned, don't say anything, Donald, just calm down and cool the accusatory fingers. The next twelve days, Dodgers Dodgers. And I'm not saying that because you're calling from San Francisco, being out in California. I think the Dodgers are the better team.
Speaker 9: Good point.
Speaker 5: I remember, we're here in We're here in Boston. So Yankees, there's a word we think.
Speaker 2: Thank god I didn't say Yankees, because there'll be people looking for my car as they drive down the road to do me hard. All right, David, thank you for the coming bye bye, all right. We have one open line, Steven Glenn, you'll be next after the break here on night Side, and I'll give the phone number again. Numbers six, seven, two, five, four, ten, thirty eight, eight, eight, nine to nineteen thirty. There's room for you here on the phones for night side time and temperature eight thirty fifty nine degrees. It's night Side with Dan Ray on w b Boston's news radio. Dan is off tonight. My name Morgan White Junior. Been a part of w b Z since the mid nineties. We are doing a little political poll of our own up until nine o'clock. There's one open line if you want to take it. I want you to give advice to Donald Trump on something he can do to lock the election up for his victory dance. And somebody called last Doc Chris I think was the caller's name, and recommended that if Donald Trump could get President Zelenski and putin of the USSR together and get those two to come up with a ceasefire concept. That would be great for Donald Trump if you could do it. I've just been told by Rob that there is a rule from seventeen ninety something that is called the Logan Act l og An like our airport, that you cannot do that if you were not an elected official, and since right now he's a former president, he would not be allowed to do that. So I just thought i'd mention that, but I still thought it was a great idea. And if you want to jump on six one, seven, two, five, fourteen thirty eight, eight, eight, nine, two, nine, ten thirty Steven Bridgewater, You're next with Alan Toles and yeah me Morgan White Junior.
Speaker 5: Yes, I'm Morgan. Thanks for taking my call.
Speaker 2: Say hello to Alan.
Speaker 5: Hi, I'm sorry about that. I'm sorry about that. That's fine. I just want to give you my quick answer. If I were Trump Trump, I would constantly remind people how better off their lives were four years ago than they are now, because that's what though election revolves around, why you choose one one candidate over the other, that's what he should be reminding people how much better we off we were economically and around the world.
Speaker 2: He has done that in a way. I have heard him make those comments. So you're saying he should keep pounding that.
Speaker 5: I think it's very difficult to do that because if you look, if you look at where we were four years ago, we were probably still in that piece of the pandemic where it wasn't better, and so it'd be difficult to make that case. I do understand that he could make the case, well, gasoline was a dollar eighty down. That's true because it's a supply and demand situation and nobody was going out. But you see, he could try to do that, but it would be hard to be convincing it that.
Speaker 2: And that I know he can't get it around because COVID came during his administration. He even contracted COVID and I was hospitalized for like four or five days. So that will always be something. It rose it's ugly head during his presidency.
Speaker 5: Right, But he didn't cause it though, No, he didn't know. But you know what, you didn't cause it.
Speaker 2: You're blamed for things that happened during your four year term. Right, It's always been the case.
Speaker 5: Right, But I'm going back even the whole four years, even before COVID, that was the last that was at the end, you know, right throughout the whole four years, people because I watched different news stations, how people say they were better off. They could afford groceries, their kids could have afford buy houses and move out of mummy and daddy's house. That kind of thing, you know, the overall things that happened. COVID was at the tail end.
Speaker 2: Already twenty nineteen.
Speaker 5: And you know you have twenty YEA. Yeah hit us, Yeah, it really hit us in twenty twenty ofth March. I remember that's who we had lockdowns and everything. Yeah, So that's how I see it. That's how I see it.
Speaker 2: Okay, And you did exactly what I wanted. And from anybody who may have just tuned on uh nightside, dan is Off, I'm Morgan filling in, and I want you Trump fans to call in and give Donald Trump advice that will help him take these last twelve days and put everything in his pocket a victory on November fifth. And I guarantee you people from his party, his supporters are listening. I guarantee you people from the Harris camp, their supporters, they're listening. And we'll deal with all the Harris people next hour. But I just want you to think about it and approach it logically. What can you suggest to your man, your candidate to cross the finish line first and Steve, no problem, no problem, And let's go to an old body Glenn in Brighton, Good evening, Glenn.
Speaker 3: Good evening, Morgan and Allen. I want to congratulate you on your fairness and objectivity. Trump supporters this hour and Harris supporters in the next hour exactly respect you for that. That's even handed.
Speaker 2: And by the way, let me just say one open line, the line that my previous call was on is open and available because I want to get as many people on each hour so I can have as many ideas. So what's your idea?
Speaker 3: I would suggest if I were his ward boss, said he stick, focus on policy. You know, America first, not Ukraine first. Charity begins at home, charity doesn't begin in Ukraine. And stick now. I would also tell him to say, look, I won't call you a Marxist if you don't call me here, because that's.
Speaker 2: That's that I know, that's read it's ugly head over the past few days.
Speaker 3: Even if he even if she is a Marxist it doesn't help, it's not gonna I mean, he should take the high.
Speaker 2: Road on that. Let let me let me go ahead, let me ask us one question. What should he just ignore that that fact that allegedly he said something complimentary about Hitler and that's now, yes, I'm an albatross around his neck.
Speaker 3: I know he should ignore that. That's what you want to tell him, that he's taken a bait and he shouldn't.
Speaker 2: Okay, and everything else.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's going to be two weeks from time, I mean twelve days. Twelve days, I mean bes he's going to be rocking and rolling. I don't mean musically, I mean.
Speaker 2: And you know what, Glenn, I'm going to ask this question while you're here, because I know you were a participant on a regular basis to calling Jerry Williams.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, he used to make me sing middle seed. He said, why we have the wow? Huh? Remember we had fun with he had fun with that.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm going to ask Alan right now, and there's no way that we know this is true. But if Jerry with us now today, which way do you think he would lean Harris or Trump?
Speaker 3: I think he'd have a love hate relationship with I think he'd gradually lean on Trump because of the board of the immigration.
Speaker 2: But okay, well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And it's funny because my thought is that Jerry is a keen observer of history and always had been his favorite. His favorite book that he would repeatedly say he loved to read and internalize was a Sinclair Lewis book from nineteen thirty five called It Can't Happen Here, And basically the book was about what would it be like if America was run by a dictator? And so I think he would lean on that, yes, and he'd have a big problem with Donald Trump. I don't know that he'd loved Kamala Harris, but he he would. You know, you're you're saying, well, maybe he would like the immigration part. I think he would turn around and say, you know what, if you look at the bottom of the Statue of Liberty, m A. Lazarus looe the New Colossus. And the last paragraph of that was give me you're tired, you're poor. Your hut Man was learning to be free. But we have a process, we go versus and there should be a process. And and he would probably be very unhappy about just people streaming across the border as.
Speaker 3: We all are.
Speaker 5: I would think he would acknowledge that it's a problem. But my sense of this is, excuse me, he might think that Donald Trump was a little xenophobic and maybe even racist about it, and that's when he last.
Speaker 3: Still I still don't know who he dictated. I can't pay dictator.
Speaker 5: I mean, well, that's because that Trump said, when asked, will you be a dictator? He said, well, only on a one. He does not have a good so he's kind of you know, he could open the door to that.
Speaker 2: He doesn't have any good sense of humor about himself. He'll laugh at things as long as it's not something that's making yeah, point yeah, point at him. All right, Glenn, I gotta go and get a break to take. But thank you for the call.
Speaker 3: Sure, I love this program.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much.
Speaker 5: Bye bye.
Speaker 2: Whoever takes that line, I've got two people on. There's one line open. You take that line, a Trump supporter, you take that line. I guarantee you'll get on before we have to take a break for the news. Right now, it's a commercial break. Time and temperature here on night side, oh my goodness, eight forty five temperature fifty nine degrees.
Speaker 1: Now back to Dan Ray live from the Window World Nightside Studios, WBZ News Radio.
Speaker 2: Dan is off tonight. I am here. I am Morgan, my guest, an old buddy for over thirty years. Alan Toles is here and he's kind of helping me with this subject. I've got three more people to take that are going to give me a suggestion that's meant for Donald Trump that if he does whatever they suggest, it might just sew up the election and put it in his pocket. Because from all that I have heard, it's neck and neck between Harris and Trump. Let's go to Melrose and speak to Scott. Scott, thank you for taking the time to call.
Speaker 7: Thank you. What I would do is I would have Trump's name Elon Musk at the borders are and say that on day one is gonna take his mechanical knowledge, building knowledge and techological knowledge and apply it on the border to shut it down.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 2: That sounds like a good suggestion, Alan, What do you think about that?
Speaker 5: I like the idea, although I actually like the fact that he has Elon Musk in a position as an efficiency expert where if he's there on day one, they can right size the government, you know less spending appeals to a lot of people on the Republican side, and it should, and that would be a very smart use of Elon Musk's count.
Speaker 2: All right, Scott, we both agree that that is an excellent suggestion. And you never know. If you're here an announcement either tomorrow or over the weekend into Monday that Donald Trump is going to do that, you'll know the suggestion came from you.
Speaker 5: Excellent.
Speaker 2: All right, Scott, thank you for the call. H bye bye, Now, no more calls this hour for Trump. Next hour, we're going to do the same question for Kamala Harris. And right now I am going to go to Bedford and speak to Sam. Sam.
Speaker 5: Good evening, any good evening.
Speaker 10: Thanks for taking my call. So I do like, uh, you know, Trump's America first agent now, which is very nice. And I don't know if any other American president who has not done that either, But what would be nice for a president of his teacher to you, not your crying, winding, redictive baby. You know, if if it's the head of the household, have a balanced, matured and respectful the approach. You know, that will probably help him and as everybody, that would be my job.
Speaker 2: All right, respectful in what way?
Speaker 11: Oh so you let's say, you know, you're in a house and you're the head of the household of a title state and some people agree to disagree, Right, you still have to be respectful.
Speaker 10: Right, That's that's what I mean.
Speaker 11: Okay, they may give you a different opinion. You know, they may give you a different opinion, but you still have to be.
Speaker 10: Respectful to them.
Speaker 11: Not not be a high school bully.
Speaker 2: And I will say this, and this is just an observation you mentioned. Don't be a high school bully. That is something I do believe a lot of people believe is part of Donald Trump's character. Alan, what do you think about that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I believe. I believe that's so. I don't know how people reactly kinder and gender Donald Trump, because in the Trump camp, part of his appeal is that gruffness and that swagger, you know, because it seems to be you pretended as strength. Yeah, and it does work for him.
Speaker 2: All right, Sam, Well, thank you for your call, and uh, we'll see what happens twelve days from now. Take care and now, last call of the hour for Trump. It's Alison Alison good evening.
Speaker 6: Well, I know we don't easily do politics that much. And I'd like to talk about something else for a minute if I could, But.
Speaker 2: Alison just this subject.
Speaker 6: Oh darn.
Speaker 2: Everyone else followed the rules, so you've got to follow the rules as well.
Speaker 6: Okay, I do want to talk about the animals at some point, maybe on Saturday. I meant to do it anyway. Blah blah blah. The main thing is that I wish he had mister Charlie labored it, and I wish that mister Vancid also brought it up. More is about this horrendous Inflation Reduction Act that they did a few years ago, which was the most I mean, the most ridiculous name for something. But it's spending two trillion dollars on things that were mostly you know, green energy boondoggles, and who knows where all that and all that money's went through where it's going, right and and and Kamala Kamela was the tie breaking vote for that in the Senate. So, in other words, this hellish inflation has been suffering for the past few years is mostly down to the Democrats and to this unbelievable amount of spending they've done, you know, And then the two hundred plus billion to the Ukraine, and and but mainly the Inflation Reduction Act, which was finally just it was passed because of Kamala. So I mean, I wish they mentioned that a lot more because I one thing, whatever people's politics are, nobody likes to spend an extra you know, twenty five or thirty percent or whatever the heck's adding up to on average at the grocery store for everything. So that's no remember one thing.
Speaker 2: All right, that's a good point as far as makes money a bigger issue.
Speaker 6: And yeah, exactly, just as the cost of everything. Yeah, I mean he does mention that he certainly has, but but that down inflation reduction at I mean, how can they just call something completely opposite of what it is. You don't spend two trillion dollars and you're reducing inflation. It's a number one thing about inflation. It's because of overspending.
Speaker 2: So anyway, what do you think about Alison's suggestion?
Speaker 5: Well, I think that that's a piece of what drives inflation. And I also believe that focus on grocery prices where Trump's been along with you know, immigration, I mean, there's there are the two things he's been beating on every day at nausing him all the time. So he's doing what Alison recommends. It's whether or not it's enough, but.
Speaker 6: Not specifically as much about the inflation reduction at That's what I wish that he'd mentioned a lot more.
Speaker 5: That's all anyway, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Understood, you said you have another thing to suggest for Donald.
Speaker 6: Trump is no, No, it wasn't about that. It's about something totally different.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well you can do that with me on Saturday.
Speaker 6: Okay, all right, thanks, I meant to do it last weekend. Thanks so much. Anyway, thanks, good to talk to you.
Speaker 2: Bye bye. And what she's talking A lot of you don't know this. I have a show on Saturday from ten to midnight called The Morgan Show, and I do much lighter subjects on The Morgan Show. And I will be interviewing Stephanie Powers on November ninth, the second Saturday of November, So if you want, if you're a fan of Heart to Heart, pay attention that night and you get a chance to speak to Jennifer Hart herself. Alan, thank you for coming for one hour, and now you're here for a second hour. And now we'll take Harris's phone calls.
Speaker 5: Okay, if you're ready, I think I'm ready.
Speaker 2: All right, let me get the news out the way. I think it's Nicole coming back with more news and only stick to the subject of what Harris should do to lock up the election for herself. Next is is as I mentioned news time and temperature. It is eight fifty seven and fifty nine degrees