Speaker 1: Yeah, and hopefully my signal will not walk out because I'm not you know, I'm on the resorts right wireless. I mean, in so fingers crossed everybody.
Speaker 2: Doctor Peter Glyndon it was kind enough to take a moment out of his time here in Mexico to still have a conversation with us and answer your questions. So that's very awesome of him to do, so we should thank him very much for that, and hopefully today we'll be able to get to quite a few things your questions, of course, but also I think it's important to maybe go over at least five really good reasons as to why you should be a member of his site. But I think everybody's in their in their minds right now are thinking about what just happened on the fifth. So if you want to I want to make any comments on that before we get get going, it's it's on you.
Speaker 1: Well all I have to say that I'm you know, considering everything that has happened in the past four years and considering everything that was happening in the lead up to the election. You know, the things that didn't happen I think are more important to think about than the things that did happen. So number one, there was no World War three, right right. Number two there was no vote stealing. Number three there were no false flag operations, and number four there were no Well, I guess one of the false flag operations that everybody was worried about was, you know, school shootings or somebody setting off munitions somewhere, and none of that happened. And it begs the question, well, why didn't that happen? And I, you know, I don't know anything about any of that. I'm punching way above my body weight here, but I have to assume that deals were made in back rooms amongst the major players here with the soon to be Trump administration about all of that, and I think that there was a lot more going on behind the scenes then we'll ever know, you know, unless they write a book about it that's you know, sealed and it won't be released for thirty years. But I tell you what is going to be more interesting than the election what happens in the next two months in the lead up to the inauguration, right, and then what happens immediately after the inauguration. Because I think that's if I had to guess, I would say that's when the hammer is going to fall. So but I mean, it's interesting that none of that stuff happened.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, curious, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Inquiring minds want to know why, right right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And then you know, Sheldon Adelson is the guy who bailed out Trump and his wife put one hundred million dollars to the election. He had something called IAC or something like that, which was supposed to be even more balls to the wall than apak is. And I mean there's a lot of connections there. He got the silver crown of the Ura, there's a lot of support there. And those are the big bankers, right, That's that's their little state there. So it makes me think that he's exactly the person that they really wanted in and the rest is the charades. But there's also some rumblings. And we'll get off the topic here in a second. But I just heard something about Fourteenth Amendments Section three and talking about how they can pull this away from him. It's a Supreme Court decision centers on section three of the Fourteenth Amendment, the provisions squaused by his former government officials from holding office if they took an oath to support the constitution, like any of those people support the Constitution but then betrayed it engaging in an insurrection. So that's January sixth coming back to haunt because they just said that's what happened, even though there was lots of agent provocateurs making it happen. So it's kind of weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's interesting, you know. I don't I think, Well, I will tell you what will happen if if anybody tries to pull the rugout from him legally, you know, like they did with all of the investigations and all of the lawsuits and all of the ridiculous stuff that he was charged with, you know, in the last year in the court system that he won basically on appeal. If they try any legal shan against like that, there will be a civil war here in the United States because people are just not going to take that. They're just not gonna right, Yes, that would happen, and and.
Speaker 2: Is that exactly what they want to happen? And I'm sorry, sure they're pretty prepared for that.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know that they are fully prepared for it, honestly, I mean, I don't. I don't know that they are, because there's only so much the deep Steak can deep fake everybody. There's only so much of that that can happen. So I don't I think it's I don't think that's in play. I simply don't think that that's in play. But I think that, you know, I mean, they assassinated JFK when he was in office, they took out they took out Nixon when he was a sitting president. That was a CIA operation. H So, you know, it's not over, but it's going to be very interesting to see what Trump and his team actually do in order to distance themselves or take down, if that's even possible, the deep state and the you know, the one world government, which this is ostensibly all this is about the globalism, the globalists versus the nationalists.
Speaker 2: Right right nationalism was a big faux pas. Can't have pride in yourself or your heritage or your culture. That's that's wrong. Let's let's provide you the culture superficial.
Speaker 1: Kamala Harris was a big supporter of globalism. I mean, she was the one that looked the other way how many times with George Soros's shenanigans with the banks that he owned. Right, It's so I think Gabbard. By the way, I'm of the opinion that Tulsia is the globalist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I mean didn't she didn't. She also used to run with some Marxist organization.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure, but she she worked. She was one of the what was that organization that she was a member of. But in any event, you know, it ain't over, is what I'm saying. It's it's a really big win, and we need to I think I'll collectively take a big deep breath and and grock that for lack of a better word. But it ain't over. I don't think it's going to be over until the end of his fourth term.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like like they did the first the first ward, they made it out to be the you know, pinning his hands down type of deal. But yeah, yeah, especially when you're out numbered, you can't really do much. He really, there's not really a whole lot of power there unless you're doing exactly what you're told. Then you can pretend like you have power because everything you say happens.
Speaker 1: You know what you know what is resting thoughing it, which which is just gonna be kind of like a little cartoon car side show clown car sideshow is what all of the celebrities who said that they were going to leave the country if Trump got elected, if they actually do it, and if they don't do it, what's going to happen? And as far as I'm concerned, those people's careers are done anyway, because nobody's going to go to a uh you know, uh, a Bruce Springsteen concert anymore. If he even has any more left in him. Nobody's gonna watch your Robert de Niro movie anymore.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to see his profanity uh streamed down on different social media platforms. I'm sure that's going to happen.
Speaker 1: John bon jo V he's done.
Speaker 2: Oh he did that too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as she came out. You know what's all about? For Kamala Harrison Ford? Please, that's that's just really, I mean my Harrison Ford. Really Yeah, maybe that's his wife's doing. I don't know what's his what's his wife Callissa Flockhart.
Speaker 2: Oh he did marry her. Yeah. I knew a long time ago they were dating. I didn't know that they actually married.
Speaker 1: I think they got married and I don't know, but but you know, let's go whoopee, I'll buy you the ticket. Let's go right.
Speaker 2: It'd be great if the view just got shut down, just just in general, people are a bunch of morens.
Speaker 1: And does anybody know where Obama is? Right now? There's a thread circulating on social media that Obama's incognito, that nobody knows where he is.
Speaker 2: You know, Yeah, nothing to say either. I guess that's brings me to the other point. It was kind of interesting that they picked that same night Vanguard Space Force to launch a manned I don't know if they actually did it, but they said they were going to this hypersonic rocket that was going to go forty two fifteen thousand miles per hour, so it was going to reach its destination in twenty two minutes, and it was to display our military might. What is that all about? That's why were they just shooting fireworks because it was going to happen. But it was like eleven pm. They said on a Pacific time between that and five am that the following morning there I was supposed to launch, and that was yesterday or the day before, so I don't know what happened there.
Speaker 1: There's supposed to be a big UFO disclosure event happening, I think with the Washington Press Club in the next couple of weeks. My son was telling me about that yesterday. It was kind of like Stephen Greer's, you know, and he had the first UFO disclosure thing at the Washington Press Club like eight years ago. Are you aware of that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, he practices a little bit of a like croyanity though, like as an alergia cruelly when he does the conjurings and like.
Speaker 1: The what they call that, the remote viewing.
Speaker 2: Remote viewing. There we go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so, I mean, I don't know. I don't know, but it's interesting times I do. I do know one thing, though, Daniel. I mean I know a lot about medicine and the older that I get. I have to adjust this here. It's making me wonky the older that I get, you know, I I realize how much I don't know. But nonetheless, Bobby Kennedy right is making noise about how he wants to eliminate the chronic disease epidemic in this country. And here's the deal, ladies and gentlemen. You cannot fix the chronic disease epidemic from inside of the system that created the chronic disease epidemic. Chronic disease is relatively easy to fix. It's not a mystery. My colleagues and I have been successfully treating people, successfully curing people, successfully helping people to heal their body minds who have been diagnosed with the chronic disease. My colleagues and I have been successful in doing this for a long, long, long, long, long long time. It's not difficult to do. We don't need more research. We don't need well, you know, I'm a fan for more research. When are you going to ever stop learning? Never? But it's not like, you know, there's a new cancer drug that needs to be developed. It's not like there's a new reflex sympathetic dystrophy drug that needs to be developed. That's not the way forward. Here the way, the only way, and this is it. The only way to fix the chronic disease epidemic is with medical freedom. That's it. We need equal protection under the law for all types of medicine. Or you know, we need to just eliminate medical laws and let anybody who wants to practice medicine, you know, have it be an unlicensed profession. I think that's a great idea, But we need a free medical market, and by free I don't mean nobody pays for it. I mean that there's equal access to all types of medicine. Insurance pays for everything, there's equal protection under the law for all of it. Because right now you know that the way that it is, ladies and gentlemen, you want to snap out of it. The only thing that can legally treat a disease in the United States of America is a drug. Period. And if I'm a nutritional supplement manufacturer and i have a combination tutraditional supplements that have effectively eliminated asthma in a double blinded placebo control trials, and I say that you know this is my asthma treatment, I'm going to jail. That's against the law. You can't do that. If I was a water company and I'm selling bottled water and I put on the label treats dehydration, I'm going to jail. I can't. You can't do that because that's against the law. And this is the reason we have a chronic disease epidemic, because the medical professionals who are successful at treating and curing and helping people to get healthy who are suffering from chronic disease are sidelined, deplatformed, slandered, jailed, bankrupted, and murdered. Quite frankly, there have been ninety nine, I think probably more than that now alternative medicine quote unquote cancer treatment doctors who have died mysteriously. Ninety nine died mysteriously. You know, this is the problem. It's not because there's crap in school lunches. It's it's not because the pharmaceutical industry needs to be rained in and there needs to be consequences for bad treatments' that's not it. Those are good things to do, but that ain't going to fix the problem. The problem is a medical monopoly which ensconces a system of medical practitioners into exclusive ownership of medicine, medical practitioners who are not trained in how to cure disease. That's the problem. Nobody but myself. I am the only one, the only person in the world who is saying this out loud, and you know, irony of ironies, I've been saying this out loud for thirty six years. So if Bobby Kennedy does anything but legislate for, or mandate for, or somehow ensconce medical freedom, it's all a kabuki theater and it's just you know, smoke and mirrors.
Speaker 2: You know, it makes you wonder, what's there, what's their standard that they're going to be judging this on the food pyramid. Because that's the case, then they're just it's it's going to be worse when they're done, you know. And all that's going to do is allow the federal government to put their fingers closer and deeper into these schools and manipulate and regularly and all this other stuff. It's just another way to kick a door open to be fully controlling or or breach into homeschooling and saying you have to have a certain thing. They were trying to say that you had to vaccinate children if you're at homeschool.
Speaker 1: At one point, the right, right, right, and you know, I mean it's I don't have a crystal ball. And like I said, the older that I get, the more I am aware that you know, you don't know what you don't know. Right. However, the chances are high that I could fix Bobby Kennedy's voice within six months. I could fix it, cure it, heal it within six months. You know. More's the pity I don't think he gets it. I don't think he understands it. Very few people get this concept that we haven't had medical freedom for over one hundred years. And it's because we haven't had medical freedom for over one hundred years, and people are still socialized to think that the mds on the exclusive decodering to all things medical and it's their way or the highway, because everybody else except the MD is less than the substandard back of the bus quack with dangerous, ridiculous training. And that's a lie. And this is the matrix that needs to be popped out of You know, you can't fix a problem from inside of the system that created the problem. But the problem here is that most people are completely unaware that this system even exists. Most people are completely unaware of the existence of the monopoly in the first place. Don't know that it's hiding in plain sight. They don't know it. You know, everybody pitched a fit twenty five years ago, thirty years ago when AT and T owned the monopoly on telecommunications and it was a million dollars a minute to make a long distance call. It was a good idea to deregulate the telecommunications industry. Excuse me. Everybody understands that absolute power corrupts, absolutely, that a monopolized market eventually is going to be a bad thing or.
Speaker 2: Some degree quality because if there's no competition, then what's the point of being having set to a standard.
Speaker 1: But nobody is aware that we have been underneath, you know, the jack booted heel of a medical monopoly. For well, it was nineteen twelve, So what does that come out to? So it's eighty eight plus twenty four is one hundred and four years, No, one hundred and I don't do the math. Eighty eight all right?
Speaker 2: So that I got a question for you because it maybe it made me think about this, and Karen, I see your question that you want the Patreon please do the phone number six one nine four three one zero three three four. But I think it requires an inquisitive mind, like you have to be curious first, because when you're curious to searching for answers, you're questioning the answers that you've already been given. And when you're there, I think that's a sign of intelligence or whatever you want to call that. It's the spirit, the vital force where you listen to more of your intuition, right, yeah, And I think that leads people to your site, and it takes that element to really because once you get in there, you start to see all the information that you missed and all the all the misconceptions and let's just call it flat out lies. Just on that uh what used to be called the medical myths page, medical myth busting. I will pull that up here in just a second. Let's go ahead and do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think the more time people spend on my site, the more pissed off they.
Speaker 2: Got medical insight it's called now Yeah, yeah, I mean I was.
Speaker 1: They understand, you know, like a little bit by a little bit, by a little bit by a little bit, they're popping out of the matrix and they got a son of a bitch. I've been lied to. I've been misled and because the truth has a ring.
Speaker 2: To it, man, it really does. And if you're in tuned, you have to be in tuned, but I think you can get there even if you're not. At first, there's a lot of noise and it's gonna be overwhelming because you've only been hearing one one, one note of the of the whole song for so long, and it's been found in your head.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you said, there there is a place for it, but it's overstepping their balance when they when they step outside of surgery and uh, you know certain other things traumacare you know.
Speaker 1: So I'm you know, I'm here in a resort north of Puerto Vierta, Mexico called Vidantas. It's a beautiful resort. We can come in here for eighteen years and I played golf this morning. My son came down from Seattle and joined us, and we played golf this morning and we were playing, you know, we're two guys, and so they paired us up with two other guys. And I mean, I've been golfing here for a long time, and every single solitary and usually I go by myself because I'm nobody else in my family is a golfer. So I'll just show up at the you know, at the golf course as a single and they stick me with whoever else they stick me with in order to you know, play eighteen holes. And so over the last eighteen years, I've played holes with hundreds of people, strangers from all around the world, one hundred percent of whom were sick. No man and on polypharmacy and struggling one hundred percent, not ninety percent, not eighty percent, not seventy percent, not fifty percent, one hundred percent. And you know, invariably for those who don't play golf, you they wouldn't know. But invariably, when you're golfing with a stranger, you know, just to fill the the the the awkward emptiness, the conversation rolls around to eventually what do you do for a living? Right? And so when people ask me what I do for a living, I say, well, I'm a nature pathic physician. I practice science based, clinically verified curative therapies. So when people come to see me, I actually try to cure the condition rather than just manage it with drugs and surgery. And everybody looks at me, you know, like I've I've just told them that the earth is flat. Right, It's like, what, that's a thing. And then, you know, for the next two hours, invariably I'm telling them that. They keep coming back to me. It's like, well, you know, I've got arthritis, doc, what can you do for that? Well, I've got heartburn, doc, what can you do for that? Well, you know, I'm going to have to have my big toe cut off when I get back to the States after this vacation. And it's that's how it is, man. And that's why my first book was retitled Everybody Is Sick, And I know why because everybody is sick. Ever, everybody is sick, especially our parents. Generation.
Speaker 2: You get some people get used to it and that's part of their life, part of aging. That quote unquote term that you use to make excuses for why you don't feel well anymore, but it's.
Speaker 1: You're everybody has gotten used to it. It's like the new normal, right, orange is the new black, whatever, it's normal. Everybody just accepts it. And you know, people don't show strangers pictures of their grandkids anymore. They show them the you know, list of the pharmaceuticals that they're taking. And it's nuts, I got to tell you. It's it's like, you know, it's like I'm the only one with eyes in the land of the blind. But and you know what's more is the pity because I will people will be genuinely interested and ask me more and more and more and more and more and more and more about it, right while we're golfing than they do all the time.
Speaker 2: That's a great thing.
Speaker 1: But it's a great thing. But it's like, you know, how many people follow through?
Speaker 2: Well, right, yeah, the ether wears off if they walk away, right, the what do you call it? The not the ether, but more like the sense of urgency to understand that, the importance of that meeting, and maybe why you had that meeting with doctor Gliddon randomly in the first place, Maybe God was trying to tell you something.
Speaker 1: You know, because people just you know, they'll slowly start to pull their head out of the sand, and then as soon as they're you know, not around me anymore, they go right back because they turn on TV at night and they see twenty five direct to consumer ads about drugs. The only insurance, the only medicine their insurance Pace four is MD medicine. And then you know, people go back for their visit with their doctor and they sit in the doctor's office and you know, it's intimidating. He's got the white coat, he's got the stethoscope, he's if the office in the hospital. It's intimidating. You're surrounded by hundreds of people who all think the same and millions, if not billions or hundreds of millions of dollars of high tech equipment and that you know the meme, the socialization there is. Well, these people really know what the craft they're doing, and they completely forget all about me because of the medical monopoly.
Speaker 2: Or they trash talk you when you ask, when they ask their doctor what it's an nd I met one. You know, don't worry about those guys. Or they think they can fix everything with food or something like that, something something insulting and derogatory because they don't get it.
Speaker 1: They don't get it. You percent correct, that should be illegal, but nonetheless, here we are man. So for those of you who have eyes to see and ears to hear, as the saying goes, and doctor Glidden can help you, you should become a subscriber to the information on my website. But because and you want to know why, because I have a friend of mine. He's become a very good friend of mine. He was the owner of the Good Herbs Company, and the Good Herbs Company is now a subsidiary of Youngevity and they make like twenty different botanical medicine products, health recovery products. And before he became his company was subsumed bought by the Angevity corporation. He had hundreds of medical practitioners all around the world who were using his stuff, hundreds chiropractors, osteopaths, MD's, massage therapists. Right, he was very well known still in that niche market. And so when he came over to Youngevity, oh he had and also he had and I can tell people this because he said it's okay. His testimonial is on the front page of my website. Oh I forget Yeah, if you pull the front page of the website up.
Speaker 2: This is it right? Can you see he right now?
Speaker 1: I can't see it.
Speaker 2: They switched me. Okay, hold on, can me end that you now?
Speaker 1: Yep? Coming up?
Speaker 2: A scrolling down?
Speaker 1: Yeah, scroll down, baby, keep going here we go right there right there. Stop it corresponding on the left. Yeah, doctor g helped me to overcome a g eye issue that thirty nine other practitioners could not. And that's the truth. You know, this guy was connected right with all these alternative practitioners and mds all around the world, and who were buying stuff from him and doing zoom calls with him and continuing education with him. Thirty nine practitioners could not fix his problem, and I fixed it in twenty one days, and it wasn't with the private consul. He just did it with the generic information and it freaking worked. So he was all in after that, right, And so now he's got all these people who were taking his botanical medicines and now he does the medical nutrition. So he started pitching it to all his followers, and the majority of whom started doing it good. So over the last nine years, he tracked ten thousand people from his group who started the ninety essential nutrients, you know, the generic information. They followed the generic information on my website, ten thousand people over nine years, and eighty three percent of them re covered their health eighty three percent. Eighty three percent. So the generic health recovery stuff works eighty three percent of the time.
Speaker 2: So it was it was Brett who did that, not not young Kvity itself and not like.
Speaker 1: Oh it was Brett. It was Brett Screw. Oh wow, it was brett'screw who did that. They were the ones who because he had a big following man. And you know, I suppose if we were to if we were to track it inside of the larger youngevity, I mean, the numbers would be ten times that if not more. But the simple fact of the matter here is that this is the best kept secret in the wonderful world of twenty first century medicine, that for most of the time, for most of the conditions that most people go to the doctor for, you don't need a private appointment in order to get on the other side of it. You don't. Eighty three percent of the time, as a matter of fact, you don't. You just need to know what to do. I mean, if you cut your hand, you need to keep the wound clean and put a band aid on it, and eighty three percent of the time it'll get better. Right, It's like that, you know, this is not rocket science. And there's Dave Janda, the guy in the middle. Right, Doctor Glynten eliminated the arthritis and pain in my neck with nutritional supplements, saving me from surgery and payments. It's a tragedy that more doctors don't know what he does, or you know, what his profession does. Is what it should say, right, This isn't about doctor Glidden, right. This is about nature pathic medicine. This is about holistic medicine. This is about alternative quote unquote medicine. This is what it's about, folks, the ship that you've been live to about and that has been kept from your grasp on purpose. It's bad and maybe it'll get better with Bobby Kennedy, but I'm not hopeful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think it's on the tab. I don't think it's on the table even any type of idea of medical freedom that we've heard of yet. I want to go quite against everybody who's funded those campaigns. It's usually the medical money that does all that.
Speaker 1: So the encouraging, however, take home message from inside of that sobering reality that the big fireman still is going to run the show regardless, is that the single best way to fight the pharmaceutical industry, to fight this is to vote with your pocketbook.
Speaker 2: Yeah, defund, defund the pharma.
Speaker 1: On the pharma, just stop using them, stop going to them. Well, how are you going to do that? You've got arthritis, you got high blood pressure, you got hashi motos, you got something. What are you going to do? Or you're going to reference the information on my website, You're going to apply the recommendations in eighty three percent of the time, you're going to get better.
Speaker 2: This one's amazing right here. The lumps and the raids that cleared up. This is this is a pretty good testimonial here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've got a lot more on the testimonial page, and we've got a lot more in the hopper that you know. So and I yeah, it's important that I put this in perspective because what I am not not saying is that my calling you're everything and it's all the curable. I'm not saying that. Well, I am in fact saying that there is no such thing as an incurable disease. However, there are incurable people. So it's not guaranteed that if you follow my recommendations you're going to recover your healthy. It's not guaranteed.
Speaker 2: I know a couple incurable people in my life. I think I mean it in a different way.
Speaker 1: Though. The chances are high, though that you're going to get better. The chances are high, but it's not guaranteed. Nothing is guaranteed. Well, there are a few things, but this isn't one of them. But nonetheless, I mean, if you, if you, if most people were given the option, Okay, you're you've got sick, you're suffering with a medical condisi Okay, so here are your choices. You can go to thisdividual who did eight years of medical school and who's licensed and regulated by, you know, the powers that be to practice medicine, and they are going to not know what causes your disease and not going to be concerned with what causes your disease. They're not going to attempt to cure your disease. They're going to manage your disease with very expensive pharmaceuticals which are rife with side effects which you're not going to cure the condition, which are going to make you weaker and more financially dependent and more physiologically dependent on the drug over time. You can go to these.
Speaker 2: People, and then there's two problems because whatever deficiency or whatever was causing the problem still hasn't been addressed, so it's still causing a problem and it's only going to get worse because it's still being left alone.
Speaker 1: You can go, so you can go to those people, or you can go to a doctor who was eight years of medical education, is licensed and regulated by the powers that be, who is going to attempt to figure out what's causing your problem and attempt to cure it with therapeutics that support and promote your bodies built in God given the ability to fix itself. Okay, who do you want to go to one one hundred percent of the time. People are going to go to my profession one hundred percent of the time.
Speaker 2: But we have a drug deficiency. And that's the thing that it's hard to even comprehend how that you know, how much sense that makes at first, But nobody's sick of a drug dependency or deficiency. So any of those things that they give you, what's it going to do. It's going to prison you, It's going to cause your body to have to get it out of you. It's going to put tax it. It's going to attack your kidneys, in your liver, it's going to do all kinds of things that are unnatural in your body. And if you got to inject it into you, then it's even worse because it didn't pass through any filtrations. Hooray.
Speaker 1: It's a big bad voodoo daddy, and the only thing that's propping it up is pharmaceutical money and political influence. That's the only thing in a completely free medical market. The mds, the mds who didn't work in the emergency room, who weren't surgeons or practicing military field medicine. Every other MD would be out of a job in a couple of years. Because in a free medical market, with free access to all types of medicine, I don't need free nobody pays for it. I mean equal access. People gravitate towards what works. And that's the reason that the medical monopoly exists, is to maintain the current system of medicine, even though it's machiavellian and mediocre. It's the leading cause of death and the leading cause of bankruptcy and the United States. But yeah, let's go to these people. It's the only profession besides the weather forecasters that can consistently fail and still have a job.
Speaker 2: That's pretty funny. That's that's a pretty good Uh.
Speaker 1: You know, well, you can't. You can't drug your way to health.
Speaker 2: It's not possible, right, And you're not, and you're going to cause more problems in the process, and you're not going to adjust the problem.
Speaker 1: And thank god for Lyda Kane, thank God for general anesthesia and the sterile technique. Thank god for insulin. Right, I mean, you know, it's not the gun, it's how it's used. It's not the drug, it's how it's used. But the way that the medical doctors use drugs most of the time, it's dangerous. It's that they're like monkeys playing with Adam baumbs. Something's gonna go wrong.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they It's like being on fire and rather than putting you out, they give you something that dulls the pain, and you're like, yeah, I feel litter about being on fire.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's right. Yeah, that's a good metaphor.
Speaker 2: So, Karen, I have to read from the rumble because for some reason right now, it's it didn't pull over the stuff that we're added prior to going live. So it says bloodwork came back with macrocytosis. Is this something I should be worried about? They want me to see a heemologist. I was drinking a bit much, but have almost stopped since mid September. Been on n azure, will and core copper and ultimate selenium.
Speaker 1: Okay, So does he have macrocitic anemia? Is that the deal? Macrocytosis is that's.
Speaker 2: What that's Yeah, it's Karen. It says mac came back with macrocytosis, as all I said, and acid it should be worried. I'm gonna I'm gonna look to see if there's anything else on Patreon this you may have put up there.
Speaker 1: Okay, So all that that's fancy schmancy doctor talk for red blood cells that are bigger than they should be. It's like, so let's say a red blood cell should be the size of a nickel, which is not the case. I'm using this as really for educational purposes. If a normal red blood cell is the size of a nickel, her red blood cells are the size of a quarter, all right, And that's a problem because it's a deviation from the norm. Why is it a deviation from the norm because the body has run out of the raw materials that it needs to make healthy red blood cells. Where are healthy red blood cells made. They're made in the bone marrow. What is necessary in order to keep the bone marrow healthy, healthy bones, So we treat macrocytosis like arthritis. So yes, you should be concerned because this is you know, like smoke rising from the forest, which is going to precede the forest fire, which is going to burn the whole freaking place down. So this is a symptom of an imbalance, and you should fix the imbalance. And the imbalance is your body has run out of red blood cell nutrients, so we treat this like arthritis. So we would give the ninety essential nutrients, the Healthy Foundation pack, one Healthy Foundation pack, one extra bottle of the liquid beyond osteo FX, one extra bottle of the plant derived minerals, and one bottle of the glucogel capsules. Glucogel capsules at the two hundred and forty count you take eight of those a day, and that's what I would do for ninety days. I do that for ninety days and then have the blood relooked at and see if there's been a change. In eighty three percent of the time there will be a change. Now, in order to upregulate or to increase your body's chances of assimilating these nutrients, absorbing these nutrients into the bloodstream, you need to stop eating the twelve bad foods. So this is a one two punch because if you don't, if you just take the supplements and you don't stop eating the stuff that's turning you that you're probably not going to get as good a result as you as you could. So this is a comprehensive overhaul. This isn't just you know, take econaesia and it's going to fix the problem. So that's the recommendation here. But yes, you should pay attention to it. Yes it is. I mean you're not going to die from it tomorrow, but it is an indication of an imbalance. It's not going to fix itself. And five will get you ten. If you've got macrocitic anemia, you also have other illnesses which are related to bone nutrient deficiencies. So the single biggest nutrient which the bone needs is calcium, and calcium is needed for a lot of things. So if you have macrocitic aanemia, I'm going to bet you twenty five cents that you also have heartburn. You also have chronic low back pain, really bad menstrual cramps, muscle ticks and twitches that happen on and off, and or restless legs at night in bed, or muscle cramps to come and go when you're exerting yourself.
Speaker 2: Can I I'll show you what She also wrote here too, says I've had ibs. My entire life was actually constipated Sunday Monday. Took some cheap triple magnesium and nothing happened. Weighted then took formula called vitality cycles by doctor Jennifer Daniels, who I've personally lost I'm saying now lost a lot of respect for. Finally went there's been blood. She finally went to the blood which has been happening approximately one time a month for a few months, but goes away in a day. There's still blood ab the minosaur dull, uncomfortable, pain and bloating, bloated under my belly button, about the size of my hand in the middle, not on the side. Been pure blood, been pure blood a few times, whole not a ton, but enough. Any ideas on what to do? I really don't want to get probed by a doctor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you need to So you need to do exactly what I just said to do. But on top of that, as most it sounds to me like you have an intestinal polo. Well you've got ibs, you get irritable bowel, right, So irritable bowel is like imagine that you had a burn on your finger, that you burned your finger. Not bad, you just burned it, you know, like you touch the hot frying pan with your finger. You got it and it became a burn, then it became a blister, Okay, and so the skin is sensitive there right until it complete the heels. Now, imagine if you peel the blister away and you stuck that finger in vinegar, do a sting like a son of a bitch, you stuck your other finger in the vinegar, No problem, you stick the burned finger in there. Yeah, it's no bueno. And by the way, Daniel, I am, since I'm here in Mexico, I'd like to tell your listening audience that I am misunderstood in many languages. So the walls of the intestinal tractor not healthy. You know, it's they're not burned, but they're not healthy. And that even just the passage of food or fecal matter along the wall of the intestine can excite an inflammatory response because it's the tissue isn't normal. So what is it that causes ibs. Well, there's two things. Number one, consistent consumption of the twelve bad foods. So it's the major cause of irritable bowel is you have been eating food that is inappropriate for you, and that's the problem. It's the food that's the problem. There are certain foods that your body does not like for whatever reason. There's a lot of reasons.
Speaker 2: Poly and curate. Fatty acids are those inflammatory.
Speaker 1: They can be. Yeah, but also if you don't have enough Omega three essential fatty acids, your body can't make prostaglandin. And prostaglandin is one of the natural painkillers. I mean, if you just if you just do this with your and it creates friction. You walk down the street, it creates friction, you move your body, it over and over and over, it creates friction. So why aren't we all doubled over in pain all the time? Why can I do this and I'm not screaming in pain because my hand hurts so much. Because the body has methods that it uses to deal with inflammered low grade low low low low grade inflammatory situations caused just bind life. One of those ways is the production of a biochemical called a prostac landin. It's one of the bodies you know, pain modification, natural anti inflammatories. And what does the body need to make prostac landins. It needs Omega three essential facts. So so, but first we have to clean the diet up. You have to stop eating the twelve bad foods number one, Number two. You need to take the ninety essential nutrients in the manner that I just told you to. And number three before you any of that, well, here's what I would do for the first three days of this program. So you order, you stop eating the twelve bad foods right now. You only eat fruit for the next few days fruit and or steamed vegetables until you get the nutritional supplements. When you get the nutritional supplements, you stop eating completely for three days in a row. For seventy two hours, you don't eat any food, no food, nothing. You do not eat any food for seventy two hours in a row. On those seventy two hours, you get the liquid plant to ride minerals. You mix one ounce of the plant to ride minerals with an ounce of your favorite juice, care what it is, and you drink that four times a day. One ounce just the plant minerals. That's all we're going to do for the first three days. None of the other supplements, just the plant minerals and some juice whatever you want. I don't care what it is. One ounce of the minerals mixed with juice four times a day for three days. The three days that you're not eating anything, all right, and then on day four you resume eating food, but on day four you only eat fruit and steamed or cooked vegetables. On day five you can introduce soup, and on day six you start eating normally again, as long as it's not any of the twelve bad foods. And on day six you start the full boat medical nutrition program. You take the tangy tangerine, you take the osteo effects, you take plan to arrive minerals, you take the essential fatty acids, and you take the gooko job. And then you come back and talk to me in four weeks and tell me I'm a freaking genius.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, that's that time off from eating, I'm sure is a really important step of that process.
Speaker 1: And it is. And by the way, that's one thing that everybody should do a couple times a year, right, once a quarter would be best.
Speaker 2: Do you fast ones a week?
Speaker 1: No? No, I've done all kinds of things, Daniel, I mean, you name it, and I've done it. But what I'm what I'm doing now is for two or three days, preferably three. It depends on my schedule, and it also depends on the weather, and it depends on how my body is handling the fast. Sometimes you don't eat, and you've got more energy than you've ever had in your life, and you feel like you're thirteen years old ago. And sometimes you fast and all you want to do is sleep. It's different every time you do it. So, but once a quarter I fast for two or three days in a row. And while I'm fasting for two or three days in a row, I do the ninety essential nutrients. That's a good thing for anybody to do. And if you really want to flip that switch, you should attempt once a year to fast for seven days in a row.
Speaker 2: And then at once. Yeah, yeah, it was. It was pretty rough. I mean it wasn't.
Speaker 1: You know me? Well when you did that? Was that?
Speaker 2: No? I didn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So it's a completely different experience when you're fasting with a neutrified body as opposed to when you're fasting without any of the essential nutrients. It's a whole different arena. It's a whole different thing. Yeah.
Speaker 2: My problem is the impulse like I to go grab something. I feel like triggered to do something, and then it's usually I grab something or.
Speaker 1: Well, so what you would do is grab the plant to arrive minerals, mix it with a little juice and shoot it down and there you go. Yeah. Yeah, I mean it's a point while taking it's it's not the easiest thing in the world to do, And honestly, the best way to do a seven day fast is to go to some place that you know.
Speaker 2: Watch There are sentences.
Speaker 1: Around the country where they fast people and you know, they monitor your your blood work and everything to make sure you're not going to die.
Speaker 2: Oh see, I was about to say that's I think they're doing that in Gaza, but then you said they try not to let you die.
Speaker 1: That's pretty good.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So she followed up and said, I've been to tons of nature paths and IBEA and they're not all created Egal Karen, and you know that IBS treatment centers for years zero results. They wanted to do that. I'm not familiar with this term, but the Brat diet the area.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so look, I get it. I mean not and it's Daniel makes a good point that not all nature pathic doctors are created equally. Not all acupuncturists you're created equally, Not all massage therapists you're created equally. Not all plumbers are created equally, not all you know, landscapers are created equally. It's to say, every every profession has people in it that are really really good at what they do and people that suck at what they do every profession and it's a tragedy that you know. I don't want to go too deep down this rabbit hole. But most people who are call themselves nature pathic doctors, especially the ones that have been licensed to practice nature pathic medicine, so do not practice nature prathic medicine because the education of the nature pathic doctor dramatically changed starting right around nineteen ninety five. So most licensed nature pathic physicians in this country don't practice nature prathic medicine. They practice something called green allopathic medicine, which is this weird hybridization of the pharmaceutical method and nature pathic therapeutics. And it's one hundred percent hybridized bullshit medical system. But there's more of those people in the world than there are people like me. So, but here's the deal.
Speaker 2: Get on his light, get on his site. That's what first thing.
Speaker 1: To get on the site, right. So, but here's the deal. Whomver you go to, I don't care who it is. I don't care if it's Jesus right with the Surgeon General of the United States, an acupuncturist, a nature bratheric doctor. I don't care who it is. I don't care what your complaint is. The first question that should come out of your mouth is how long am I gonna need to do what you tell me I need to do before I see results? That should be you should ask that question, how long am I gonna have to do this before I see results? And if you get a vague answer, oh, everybody's different, Oh well we're gonna, you know, try this for seven weeks whatever, it's like. You need a specific answer because otherwise the person that you're talking to is blowing smoke up your ass and you shouldn't go see them. And I don't care who they are. So with this approach, this generic approach, it's ninety days. You follow my advice for ninety days before you judge it up or down. You got to do it every day for ninety days, like a freaking religion. It's not hard to do, and then you look to see whether it works. But that's the drill. It's a ninety day program, and you know the chances are you have an eighty three percent chance that it's going to succeed.
Speaker 2: Do you have time for one more question?
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's go, I do, Let's go.
Speaker 2: Okay. I don't know if it's WICKI or wacky. If Kim says I have a two centimeter gull stone, and of course they want all but out, but is there anything I can do with it? Is alve a stone that large? And she says my gall butter is contracted around the stone and.
Speaker 1: Ults so yes, the answer is yes.
Speaker 2: I cut off and probably said ultra sound something something.
Speaker 1: But okay, So if you can you bring the website back.
Speaker 2: Up Daniel, Oh, yep, yes.
Speaker 1: You go to my website, become a subscriber, use the link that Daniel has provided for you, and use the coupon code. What's my coupon.
Speaker 2: Code right now? It's lowercase ball busters, all one word, no spaces.
Speaker 1: Okay, So use the coupon code ball Busters, and you get a fifty percent discount on the monthly or the annual fee. Go to Health Recovery Protocols once you're at the website, and then scroll down to gallstones.
Speaker 2: It's gonna stop me if I go pass it fast.
Speaker 1: It's in the second column from from the left right.
Speaker 2: There are you still able to see it.
Speaker 1: Yep, and that'll tell you what to do.
Speaker 2: Awesome.
Speaker 1: So basically, the reason that you have a gallstone is because the gallbladder's job is to concentrate bile, which is made in the liver. The body makes a lot of bile every day, like I think it's a leader or more of bile every day. The liver may it and it stores it in the gall bladder, and then the gallbladder squirts it into the intestinal track when it gets a signal to do that from food passing through your digestive tract. Okay, So what makes a gallstone funky bile? It's like milk that has curdled, right, it gets lumpy. What causes funky bio an unhealthy liver. What causes an unhealthy liver essential nutrient deficiencies. So your liver has run out of the nutrients that it needs to make healthy bile, So it makes unhealthy bile, and unhealthy bile will form gallstones over time. What will dissolve gallstones that are already there? Healthy bile? So how do we make healthy bile? You follow the instructions on that webinar. It's that simple. You don't need the surgery. You don't, but you need to. You need to get on this because if you're so, there's so the the gallbladder is like a little balloon that hangs underneath the liverring the picture, and it collects the bile right see that green thing in this right right there, right, And there's a tube that goes from the gallbladder into your intestine. It's called the common vial duct. And that tube is only so big around. And if the diameter of the gallstone is larger than the diameter of that tube, and you know, the tube has some spring to it, you know, it's not like a steel pipe. Right. If your gallbladder squeezes that stone out in to the tube, it can get stuck in the tube. And if it gets stuck in the tube, that's a medical emergency and that's not good. So you need to get on this yesterday. Do not have the surgery because you're going to regret having the surgery. If you have the surgery, you're not going to be right for the rest of your life. If they yank your gallbladder, and they want to yank your gallbladder because it's a big ticket item for them, and now because of the advances in robotic surgery, and you know, it's the surgical procedure. Now, they punch a hole in your abdomen. They put a camera on the end of a of a you know, a cable, and they've got a little scissors at the end of it with some sewing stuff, and so they snip off your gallbladder. They yank it out of your body, and then they sew it up and it's a little tiny incision. Whereas before before they developed this technique, it was like, you know, a foot long incision in the abdomen and you were in the hospital for three days. Now it's an outpatient procedure. You don't even have to be hospitalized. You go in, they anesthetize you, they yank the gallbladder out, you're in the waiting room so that they know you're not going to die, and then they send you home the same day. And it's a big ticket item for the medical doctors because it's a relatively easy surgical procedure.
Speaker 2: They did that to my aunt, and that's the same one that ended up being diagnosed later with a cute leukemia, and they took two and a half years of poisoning her to kill her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so there you go. Yeah, so we leave surgery as the last resort, not the first resort. And you don't get gallstones because you have a gallbladder. You get gallstones because you have an unhealthy digestive system with an emphasis here on the liver. So the answer is we can fix it, and I would encourage you to try that, you know, before you fall back on the surgical option.
Speaker 2: Great, all right, thank you so much for your time. Project Spirit says also best most meaningful talk of my day, and I heard great conversations earlier. Mind blown agrees so much. Love this chat.
Speaker 1: Well, it's very kind of you. The truth has a ring to it, and Daniel and I that's our job is just tell the people the truth, and it's your job to take action on it. Right, so click on the link. And by the way, folks, I don't make any money from the sale of the supplements. I mean, not that it matters. I mean, I'm I'm thinking about starting a nutritional supplement business with a colleague of mind because you know, just because but the supplements that I recommend, I don't have any skin in that game. I don't make any money from them. I make my money from the sale of information and empowering you. So I tell you to take the supplements that I tell you today, because these supplements are the most effective ones I've seen in thirty six years of clinical work as a naturocratic doctor. And that makes a difference because not all nutritional supplements are created equally. They're not, so in any event, empower yourself, vote with your pocketbook and learn. Let me show you, from the comfort of your own home, how to leave big Pharma behind, because it's time. Daniel, you're the man man.
Speaker 2: Thanks so much, Thank you, sir, Thank you for your time, and please enjoy the rest of your vacation. Get home safe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wish me luck on the golf course, thank god, I need it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I'm five to five and I am lefty, and I have my own set of a left handed golf clubs, so i'm lefty too again. Yeah really, because I say, I can't borrow anybody else's club so I have to have my own.
Speaker 1: There you go, all right, man, It's always a pleasure.
Speaker 2: Stay in touch, yes, sir, thank you. Okay, so let's go look back to the site real quick and then we'll be on our way for the day, I will show you how to navigate it from where we are on this show. So starting with FTJ Media, we'll start with that one. So if you're over here on FTJY got Bush mastered. Over here. How's it going? Bud does the bourbon break it fast? I wish I saw this earlier. It's raining and Georgia all right, So over here it says you'll see it in blue right, and it says join his site below doctor Peter Glidden ND it's leave Big Farm behind. But they just click it, or you can go to my site by going here first if you want both places get you the same spot. If you just click his picture right and then back where we just were, we're just sex out of these back, so pulls it up hopefully on the zone and then leave Big Farm behind. Right here, just underneath it, you'll see you can just highlight, copy and paste here. That's the doop right. That's for fifty percent off, and if you do the monthly, it'll be thirty bucks a month. If you do it all at once for the annual, then it's one hundred and twenty dollars less, it's only like twenty bucks a month. Or you can view it as getting four months for free. Okay, So that's how you do it, and that's how you get access to the information. There is that and I just hurged you how to get there for my website as well. Same thing on Rumble. If you're in this particular group here and you just hit a lot of times, you have to hit the show more button to get the whole thing to expand, and then you'll see join a site below. It's all the same words. This time it's green because rumbles green. All right, you click that boom there you are nice and simple. And then of course the same deal you highlight underneath zip, right click, copy paste, put it in the r L I mean put it in wherever. You gotta put it wherever says the code, and then you'll get fifty percent off. And you can choose monthly or annual. And and here's the thing too. If you start off monthly and you end up knowing that you really like, you know, there's too much information here to get through in a couple months or whatever on you Once you recognize that and you see the value of it, if you can augment your membership to the annual and pay the difference for the entire year. I've seen people do it. I've seen it come over my mind because I do you know this does help support the show? Just fuld disclosure there. Why wouldn't you want to support the show?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: And then gibson Go dot com Ballbusters is here and the tippy stream if you are UK or euro spending people, you can use it. This is a set up in euros It's just to show support, right And then Patreon dot com let me show you that because I don't go here often with you guys. So this is and I'm gonna be doing more posting here like I do with Telegram. This was the boodnant that we recently did. This is exclusive to the second tier. I've changed the tiers as well. And uh, let's see where is it? Does it show me on these? I don't know if it does. Yeah, okay, no, oh okay, here we go. So five is independent researcher ten a month is contributed in front of the show. That gives you access to all the exclusive content as well most of the exclusive content that is on there. It's the five. But the woo done it boo, done it whatever with a niche that one's on the tenth the ten hour one, because she told me to put it on my second tier as she did hers, so that's why it's there. Then there's these guys I cut out the old one. These are just if you want to that's but you get everything at this one. This is just because you really want to support the show.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: There's maybe a couple extra things listed here. I don't know how up to date that is, but just understand that at the ten dollar mark, you're you're pretty much getting everything, all right. The twenty five is specifically for it was related around the book get free digital book you book at publication, So I would send you the kindle that I actually still have to pay for, but I'd send it to you in the kindle after you've been after you've already been on for two months. That's how that would wrote out. Same deal with the thirty five, all right, And then eventually I'll be getting a little once the book the new computers all put together, I will have probably some more graphics and stuff like that beginning or at the end of the show, showing the people to support and thank you for your user names or whatever that way, But it gets credited for being basically a producer right of the show who does support it right, And that's that I got back out of the real quick. But there you have it. So you know how to do it. You know how to get there, hope. So you click things and it brings you there really easy. And then the cupone codes are all usually right under there, and sometimes on my website will actually say look for the Doctor Monzo stuff before you click away from the site, it'll say Ballbusters fifteen for his book, you can get the energy I adying. Maybe it works on the magnetic sticks too, I don't know or if it works on the forks, but try it to see what happens. Also with his Karta Doctor Monzo I'm talking about now. It only allows you put one thing in at a time, so if you want like the idying and the magnetic sticks, you'd have to like go through the process twice. I think he's changed. He's working on changing that to one consolidated site with a different type of e commerce, but right now that's how it is. In addition to that, on the other side, you don't have to worry about it with the as You're Well vitamin selflements and it's BB five for five percent off everything there the way. I'm thinking about getting some of that Cliver oil again, or maybe I P six. I have never tried I P six and want to. But yeah, right now, I just spend a ton of money on bottles and now I gotta fill them so I can make something off of it. It's gonna be kind of kind of a tight one moving into Christmas, which I don't like. So that means I'm gonna be jumping into the farmers markets again. I'm doing whatever I gotta do. Support the show. There you go, all right, thank you so much. Have a good day.