Speaker 1: Right. What about there's this girl then and named Lucy let Be. I hope you've not heard of her, because it wouldn't be fair if you had heard of her. That's fine, she's a nurse. Just wondering if you've got any feelings if she's been if she's guilty, you're not guilty, you know. I'll show you the picture of her on screen and then I'll tell you about it.
Speaker 2: And where country is this? Then that she's UK.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's the right one. So that's when she was a nurse.
Speaker 2: Okay, what are they accusing her of.
Speaker 1: I was going to say, that's one picture. Her name is Lucy let Be. I'm going to show you another one because it's relevant because I think you can find out people by looking at them. This is after a little while in custody. Mm hmmm, same person, but she's obviously drained there a little bit. So she's been charged with a huge crime. Seven murders and babies and seven attempted murders. It's there any chance in the world she could be guilty or the other way around, innocent.
Speaker 2: Hm hmmm.
Speaker 1: The country is split on it at the moment.
Speaker 2: It's strange because the first The first thought that came to me though, was somebody who has access to the facility. Health facility. But here's the problem. I mean, do they have a lot of evidence against hers?
Speaker 1: It was mainly circumstantial. I think she was on duty when they when the babies died, but say, was everybody else on duty? She's had doctors and trust managers be lazy and and yeah, blame her for smooth things.
Speaker 2: But the other day, Yeah, I don't think it's her.
Speaker 3: It's she's been framed. I'm picking up she's getting framed.
Speaker 2: Because I saw different hands at work. I saw hands that were not hers. I saw somebody. Oh well, it just feels like, could I say if they're male or female? Possibly female? I felt darker skin, possibly bigger stature. The hands were bigger. So when I look at this, you know, I don't. She's been in trouble before for other stuff. Medications is one thing I get. I also feel that she's a bit of a target because they've she's had run ins with with the law.
Speaker 1: Oh dear, and hundred percentual on that one. But what is clear though, if she's done anything wrong, it's been mild medical negligence. The murder yeah. Yeah, she's the type of person that would speak out and you know and say, look it's not me, it's them. But she's being framed. Basically, we think now the Canadian neonatal expert in the world that everybody believes in I can't think of his name at this minute. He's came forward. He's a Chinese man. He came forward as say, look, there's no evidence that she was ever ever a murderer. So they've got a team of five or six experts around the world and now the UK Criminal Investigations people that look at miscarriage of justice, they have to look at it and decide if there's a retrial. I justin I put that in because there's a lot of people that might be listening that I've sent this to this these groups and Lucy let be groups because yeah, I don't know. I've always from the beginning I thought no. And then it's difficult when someone gets convicted for the rest of their life.
Speaker 2: Oh it's yeah.
Speaker 1: It's very difficult to know who's who.
Speaker 2: I guess something around September for a trial.
Speaker 1: That would work because they said about four or five months, Oh, is.
Speaker 2: That any fell around September there's there's some witness or some alibis or something to her testimony, which is kind of important. So there's people who are kind of speaking up for her. The problem is is that, you know, is this a hate crime? Is this something that was motivated? The thing is, I do feel that things been kind of hard for her emotionally personally, and that's why I feel like she's vulnerable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a shame.
Speaker 2: I get pisces around her for some reason, which is at the end of the month.
Speaker 1: Let me see if I can get I did see it something about a birthday.
Speaker 2: That could mean that maybe the trial is set next month or at the end of this month or something like that. It's very delayed though.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, she's actually at the trial because she's been convicted of all these murders, but she's never looking for a retrial or acquittal. She's actually January the fourth.
Speaker 2: So maybe something is set in motion in February or March about a retrial. She could. The only thing that I kind of worry about those I hear the people or the lawyers that are representing her talking about, well, they're they're giving some serious languages to the degree of the murdered degrees in this and the only thing I'm worried about is they don't think there will be an acquittal so this so I'm reading two things here, is that possibly this was done by somebody else. But on the other hand, her own representatives don't feel too positive about her outcome.
Speaker 3: So it comes down to perhaps criminal negligence causing death as a third degree murder charge rather than second or first degree something like that.
Speaker 2: Something like that. And then if I'm looking, oh, she's thirty seven or thirty eight. They heard thirty eight. I don't know, thirty seven thirty eight. I also feel that, boy, this could go on for a couple of years.
Speaker 1: That's true as well. Well.
Speaker 3: If there's multiple counts of homicide involved, then that's another issue as well, because it's not just one count, so that would add.
Speaker 2: It's each case, each case, each case in one case has brought in big focus by somebody. So one of these cases is they've got some big people in on it. I wouldn't even be surprised if that. Maybe they have city council or somebody from the higher ups on this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they've got the top lawyer in the country for miscarriages of justice, and it says here in the last couple of days, it said an international panel of medical experts of frust Lucy let me back into the spotlight. At a press conference Thursday, convened by a legal team, the experts cast out of the former nurses conviction, let Me was given fifteen holo sentences for murdering seven babies and attempting to murder seven more. Don't worry about the other one. I don't understand that one because that's fourteen. Where's the other one? But anyway, Speaking at the press conference in London, retired neonatologist Dr Shue Lee told the assembled reporters, in all cases deforet injury were due to natural causes or just at the very worst, bad medical care by multiple people. And he said, we take doctor Lee's word for it well, in part because he's the author of a key paper on air embolisms, one of the methods that let Me was accused of using to kill these babies, which formed a key part of the prosecution's evidence at the trial. I could we didn't read it, but.
Speaker 2: There there were other problems besides her, So I don't I don't feel it was it was the problems, has said. I think she's responsible for her duties at Doctor Slady, but I think there are other factors involved with these deaths, not just her.
Speaker 1: Cure.
Speaker 3: Could there be a vaccine injury issue that is involved?
Speaker 2: M God? Going through each one is okay, Well, not to get too graphic, but some of the some of the cases that I feel, I get hemorrhage, blood clots, I get something of some kind of brain injury.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that would fit. All those symptoms would fit the vaccine injury scenario. And it has been the case that things like shape can baby syndrome have been blamed on guardians like parents, when in fact it was a vaccine induced injury that caused brain hemorrhage.
Speaker 2: Some of these things. So are we talking about infants.
Speaker 3: Or yes, sudden infant death syndrome type of events.
Speaker 2: Because I feel like some of these people were two or three facilities before this happened. Okay, yeah, so in my eyes, you know, you have to take each case, you have to see where it goes to hmm. But I don't feel that, Like I said, I saw other hands. I saw other people handling the situation, not just her. Ah. You know, It's like I see other doctors, so I'm not looking at personnel in the same place. I'm feeling other places, other situations. I also get prescriptions for drugs that were very questionable and toxic. So there's a whole bunch of factors with this. But honestly, this lady that lucyher is her name. Yeah, it's kind of like everybody's trying to find somebody to blame on this, and that's what makes us really hard because she almost has to go through every case. But she was already convicted.
Speaker 1: You said, Yeah, she's already convicted and in prison for well, I know it sounds a bit weird me saying this, but in my little in my little head, because it's only my little head that thinks. Because you can talk or see how animals are feeling. Now, I was thinking that in a similar way. You know, someone's really done wrong to babies. You know, they must technically be an animal of a human nature, So you might have picked up some kind of vibration whether she was evil or not, you know, And that's kind of why I thought treating the animal. But I think it's overwhelming evidence. Well, it's been in the news anyway, It's not factual, but it's been in the news that there's multiple people at fault, but not one person actually did all the murders. That's what they're thinking.
Speaker 2: There were circumstances and also one you know, one child being treated somewhere and then being treated somewhere else, and it's a hard thing. It's not like they all landed right there and it all happened right there. There were other cases of health problems. Hold on one second, I'm going to sorry. I got this song pop up on my computer. The thing that I get about her, I know, you know, I see the picture of her kind of smile than the one where she's not in the prison shot. The one where she's not is what I'm getting the image of her. I do feel some some anger issues. I also get, you know, for a thirty seven year old, quite a lot of emotional issues going on with her, and also not being able to speak on her behalf or defense because I think that attorneys have told her not to.
Speaker 1: HM.
Speaker 2: So I'm kind of questioning her her you know, legal counsel as well, and if it's with the right legal counsel, you.
Speaker 1: Know, she manages to sack the previous council that that maybe they made mistakes. I mean, the new lawyer now said, look, we can't blame the legal team because this is not we're here for now. The court wouldn't listen anyway. We're going to have to what happens happened, and we're going to need to move on to try and get her acquitted. So that's where that stands now.
Speaker 2: And is it a male or female that's in charge now? It's a male okay, And it was a female before.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure to be fair, it was a team of them.
Speaker 2: Okay. Well, there's going to be a lot of work on it. I think they may come up with some new information on the case in August of this year.
Speaker 3: Ah.
Speaker 2: It just feels like a long term thing.