Speaker 1: The views and opinions expressed by individuals on the following program do not necessarily reflect those of the network, Guys Guy Radio and its platforms.
Speaker 2: It's Guys Guy Radio. Here's your host, Robert Manny.
Speaker 3: Welcome to Guys Guys Radio. This is your host, Robert Manny, welcoming you to the show where men and women can be at their best and everyone wins. Guys Guys Radio. We're here to inform you, inspire you, empower you, and get you to think, feel, and who knows, maybe even act by virtue of the journeys, stories, experiences and insights of the guests I bring you each and every week to the show. And once again this week is no exception. Today we're going to talk about the Akasha where the Akasha Records, with our special guest, Rohini Murradi. And she's got a new book called Tapping into the Akasha, a wondrous journey of personal growth and spiritual development. You know what if every thought, experience, and life lesson you've ever had is stored in an energetic field that you can access right now, you know, the Acastic Records. A lot of people think of it as some type of global intergalactic library where every thought, deed, action, experience is stored, and you need a professional to help you tap into that to kind of get information that may help you live your life, look at your past lives, look at your star and soul family, and see where you're going in the future. But according to our special guest Brohemi Marati, her book gives us a path and practices to allow you to tap into the Akasha on your own. Of course, it takes a lot of work. You have to know how to teach yourself how to meditate and get into a quiet state where you can gradually, over time, be able to access the Akasha. But it is according to Rohini, it is doable, and we're going to talk about that in detail today on.
Speaker 2: Guys Guys Radio.
Speaker 3: So so many other things we're going to learn about today is how to uncover answers to life's big questions, how to begin to understand your soul's path, how to gain a more deeper understanding of yourself, how to develop your intuitive abilities, and how to find answers to specific questions you may have about your past, present, and future. That's all here today on Guys Guys Radio with Rohina Morati. You know, she's no ordinary spiritual guide. She's a revolutionary voice in modern metaphysics. From the foothills of the Himalayas to the sacred banks of the Ganges. Rohini's childhood was a kaleidoscope of spiritual immersion, framed by extensive travels throughout India pilgrimage that shaped her spiritual ethos and transformative path. And we're going to get into her story as well as a whole bunch of practice and protocols that you can undertake on your own to learn how to get deeper into medicaid, meditation of medication, but meditation as your medication, and also be able to ultimately tap into the Akasha and be able to glean some answers from there. So I hope you enjoy the show. It's going to be a fantastic interview with Rohini Muradi right here on Guys Guys Radio.
Speaker 2: It's Guys Guy Radio.
Speaker 3: Okay, Guys guys Radio. It is the interview portion of our show. And let me ask you a question, folks, what if every thought, experience, and life lesson you've ever had is stored in an energetic field that you can.
Speaker 4: Access right now.
Speaker 3: Today's guest on Guys Guys Radio is spiritual teacher, Akashak Records specialist and author Rohini Maradi. In her new book, Tapping into the Akasha, Rohini presents a practical approach to understanding what she describes as the Akasha, an energetic feel containing the memories, experiences, and wisdom of the soul. Drawing from a childhood steeped and spiritual traditions, extensive studies and meditation, energy work and consciousness exploration, Rohini teaches people how to access their own inner wisdom rather than relying solely on outside authorities. We'll discuss what the Akashak Records are, why interest in them is growing, and how connecting with this deeper source of guidance may help us navigate modern life with greater clarity and purpose. Welcome to Guys Guys Radio, Rohini Maradi.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much for having me, Robert, It's my honor and pleasure.
Speaker 3: Thank you fantastic so Rohini for listeners new to your work, What first drew you to the Akashak Records and how did it become the central part of your spiritual path?
Speaker 5: Right now, well, when I found out about the Akashak Records, I was going through a pretty painful traumatic experience. I was just looking for answers as to why it happened, like why horrible things happen in life, and it led me there.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, was there a specific defining moment when you realize that the Akashak was more than just an abstract concept and became a living experience for you? Because you know, people who are familiar with the term Akashak records, they see it as this, and it's partially true. They see it as this library that collects everything and you can be taken there if you will, and tap into anything that's ever happened in the past, your soul's purpose, anything going forward. And your contention from going through your book is that it's more of a a living type of thing. It's not just a static It's not like going to the library. It's something that keeps changing all the time and keeps growing with us.
Speaker 4: Talk to us about that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I started diving deeper into it, so I started seeing the words of Kashak Records everywhere. I got very curious, and I watched a couple YouTube videos. At the time there wasn't much information on it. So the videos I watched did describe it as like a library in the sky that you go to, and I read a couple of books on it, and the books that I read also pretty much said the same thing, except these books also said that there are these like large entities protecting this record and you know, you have to like be worthier somewhat to like be able to access the records. And at the time, I was going through healing, like from tragedy, so I was really susceptible to believing anything. And I sat and tried and tried for a really long time, and I noticed like as I was sitting, it made me feel less worthy because I'm like, well, I'm not worthy enough to ask us these records. Maybe that's what it is. Maybe I'm just like not good enough. That led me to doing a lot like reading more about it, being like why why is my favorite question? And through that exploration, I realized that a lot of what I was reading was conjoining to the ideas that I had grown up in. You know, I grew up in a Hindu temple, and I started realizing that these ideas come from these Vedic teachings that I was taught as a child. I'm like, WHOA, it's starting to make sense. And then so I started studying more about our physiology and then our internal energy systems and how that connects to our environment. And then from that point, I started studying more about our universe and how we are tethered to it, the way it works and whatnot. And that's when I realized it. I had like one of those big aha moments while I was reading Urban Laslow's book The akashak Experience about what the Akasha actually is, Like I actually I didn't. There's no way to fully understand it because our tiny, little, puny human brains can't simply comprehend the vastness of the universe, right, But it made sense to me, and I realized we are a part of it. It's nothing outside of us. It's not this like giant library in the sky that we go to and we have to ask permission and be worthy of. We just have to be open and shed en up, like, be honest enough and present enough so that we can hear what it's saying and what we're receiving. If that makes any.
Speaker 4: Sense, it makes perfect sense.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So it was a long journey, but yeah, I finally I mean, I'm still learning. To be honest, I'll never I'll never fully understand it in this at least, but yeah, I'm still I'm still exploring it. And I jotted down the things that I've realized through Okay, that nextpression in the book.
Speaker 4: The name of the book is Tapping into the Akasha.
Speaker 3: Rohini Murati my special guest on Today's Guys Guys Radio. So you went through some spiritual changes that led you to the Akasha. So where did the akasha kind of pop up for you and what made you kind of connect with it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was really interesting. Actually, I don't know, this is kind of a trigger warning, so I'm sorry, but we lost our second daughter to SiZ and so that really created it all. You know, obviously a lot of pain. It's all in the book, so it's not trigger warning for everyone. But I was up late at night a lot and just scrolling the internet, and it was like, while I was scrolling the Internet, I kept seeing the words of Kashak Records and that was the shoal time. There's a whole story in the back of the book about how it all sort of happened, but to kind of like summarize it, it felt like a calling. There was a woman who told us, like, we'll start seeing signs, and if we see them in threes, then it's like our you know, it's it's like a sign from the universe to move forward. And I saw the words of Kashak records three times, so I was like, Okay, well then I'm just going to jump in and learn about this thing. Because I asked for help. It was like I need help. I'm in a lot of pain, and it's that's when it came to me. So I just went for it.
Speaker 3: Oh had you gone to anybody else for an akashak record readings or.
Speaker 5: Have you no?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 3: So when you began to experience the Akasha, what was your experience? Like, you know, because most people think it's a big library and.
Speaker 4: You can go there and yeah, it's.
Speaker 3: Pretty you know, three D in the concept, but you see it as more of a living, breathing kind of entity, which I would agree with you on. But what happened to you? What was your experience? How did you get there? Because a lot of people kind of knocked on that door and they get frustrated because they can't tap in, or they go to somebody who helps them and gives them their background, like here's kind of your star family and everything else. But how did you manage to kind of crack the code on your own?
Speaker 5: That's really nice. I tried for a couple of months. Actually, I sent meditation every day and I took it very seriously. I wasn't able to just understand what it is. But I think at one point it was when I completely let go of the thought that I think it was like a point of surrender in a way where I was finally able to release full is when I saw the first glimpse of something, and my experience wasn't that. It wasn't like a a big magical experience or something. I saw clouds, and then I saw like an entity within the clouds, and then it all went away because I got excited, you know, I was like ah, and then it went away. I was like, oh, what is this? And it was really interesting. But that's one of the reasons I don't like showing people readings and I like to like I do a lot of a Kashak teacher training and a Kashak practitioner classes where I guide people how to get there on their own, because every time I show them, they feel like they have to do it the way I do it, because it's different for everybody, you know, and I don't want to create that barrier for people. It just makes me feel like everyone has to find their own path and the way they do it. And you know, some people find it through painting, some people find it through playing music. It's just about that surrender. It's like some people find it through like going on like long hikes where they can just release all the loops in their mind or they're able to step behind it. And that's all it is. That's what I realized. It is. It's stepping behind the loops and being open to universal information.
Speaker 3: And what do you think that folks, what's their toughest that's putting a lot on their plate, which was what should happen. Yes, and a lot of people want to be kind of fast tracked, spoon fed and fast tracked. How do you manage that with them to get them to get to the place where they need to be so they can experience it and kind of embody it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a great question. You know. I also studied hypnotetherapy, so I do. I love going and exploring the subconscious. A lot of times it's our belief systems that have been put in place, you know, especially like if you grew up in a religious background. It's so interesting to me a lot of times, like we believe in these magical books from the past, like you know, the Bible, the Koran, like whatever it may be, like the even like parts of the Vedas or whatnot, and they have such magical aspects to them, and we're like, yeah, that was real, you know, we believe that to be real. But then in our minds we kind of set it aparts, like cognitive dissonance, where it's like that was back then, though that's not now, that's not possible. And I feel like a lot of times within our society we've been taught to separate those things where we have stopped relying on our inner world to guide us, and we have to ask for permission from somebody or from help from somebody to be able to guide ourselves. And I think that's where the disconnect happens. That's what comes up a lot for people when we're working on their subconscious is that they believe they are not enough or worthy enough. So then we work through that, we cross that barrier together and they find their path from there. That's what I mainly do when I'm teaching people how to read the Akasha is to get past these really big inner barriers that we've created throughout our lives.
Speaker 3: Okay, so the first time you did this, you had kind of an experience. The first time you kind of broke through and then it went away. What happened, if I may ask that the next time, how did you kind of make it take it to the next level if you will, and know how to kind of get there, get in, tap in, and kind of tap out when you wanted to add.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, I started reading for other people, and that's what made the biggest change, Because when you're with somebody else's energy, it's a lot more apparent. When you're sitting in your energy, it's a lot more difficult, and you need a lot more discernment and able to understand what you're if you're what you're seeing is and like is real or not. But when you're with somebody else and they verify the things that you're saying to them, it's quite shocking and you're like okay, and then you get used to that shift, you're like, oh, that's what that shift feels like. And that's how you train your inner system to tap in. And once you start reading more and more, then you sit down with yourself and you start reading for yourself. You just know how to get to that shift a lot easier.
Speaker 3: So when folks come to you, what are they usually asking for? Why do they want to get to the Akashak records? Is it just an overall curiosity or they want to know past lives? They want to know future do they want to know their current soul path? What is it that most Obviously everybody's different.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a it's a rainbow of things. But the one thing that always that comes up most off in is our life's purpose. I feel like a lot of people feel like they're not enough.
Speaker 4: Is what is.
Speaker 5: The common denominator that's been coming up more than anything?
Speaker 3: And Yeah, that's that's interesting because I think, correct me if I'm wrong. A lot of people think that their life purpose has to be something like they're going to do some specific thing. Yeah, to me, it's more about being a certain way. Yes, if you're being in a way that shed's light. That's your life purpose. That's really good. All the other stuff is I don't want to say it's immaterial, but it's not as important as the biggest thing is. Instead of you know, ah, an achievement if you will, it's really about how you be. Somebody said that the life's greatest work, you know, your greatest the greatest work of art is how you manage your life. That's the greatest work of art. And a lot of people don't give themselves credit for, you know, being the fact that we're here every day, we're blessed, you know, if we're healthy, hopefully, and they think that they have to achieve something, which is great and we in Western society obviously it's an achievement oriented alpha kind of mindset, and there's nothing wrong with that, but if it gets in the way of the really bigger issue is about being the light, then sometimes it's a little bit dysfunctional.
Speaker 5: In my opinion, absolutely, I agree with you one hundred percent actually, and I feel like the way we do that is just be present in our days here and follow that inner joy that comes up or the discernment that comes up, or whatever it may be. I think that's our guiding light.
Speaker 3: So when you work with people, Rahini, and you tell them that and they're expecting something bigger, do they what's their reaction?
Speaker 4: Do they get it?
Speaker 5: I mean, it depends. Everyone's on their own journey, you know. For a lot of folks, I think the work that we do brings them there, you know. And I don't like to do a lot of handholding. I really don't because I know how important the personal journey is. I will give like small guiding pathways here and there, but I really think in order for us to get to whatever the destination we think is is to just go through it. So you know, some people understand and some people don't. You know, it's just what it is. And I think eventually people get there. But I don't think that. I just think that the path is the most important part. I really do. And it's what creates character, and it's what creates dissertment, and it's what creates the way you are in your everyday life, just like you said, because that is the most important thing that we can do. O.
Speaker 3: Rohini Maradi my special guest on Today's Guys Guys Radio, Tapping into the Akasha. You know, the book's very interesting because there's a lot of the spiritual concepts that are broken down in the first half of the book, Vedic teachings, Crown Chakra, Sacral's chakras, a lot of information that's a good foundation for people who want to do the akashak work. So it's not just plug and play. You really need to work on yourself and look inside before you get to the point where tapping into something as powerful as the akasha as y akasha?
Speaker 4: Is there any with that in mind? Is there any you need protection to go in?
Speaker 6: There?
Speaker 4: Is there any you know? It's it all positive?
Speaker 3: Or is there anything to be aware of?
Speaker 5: It's neutral? You know, it's our minds and our beliefs is what's going to govern whatever experience we have, right, So if you believe it's going to be a scary experience, it may be. But the universe is neutral, as we know. It's not a positive or a negative thing. And I think these ideas we put on it are mostly human imagination because we're so good at it. We're so good at imagining worlds, which is amazing, right, But you know, it's a neutral thing. I wouldn't worry about it.
Speaker 3: Now for yourself, what have you found that. How has this all affected your your life?
Speaker 5: It has changed every aspect of my life. Actually, I feel more present, I feel more grateful. I let the silly things slide. I don't sometimes I get angry, but I don't hold on to it very long. Like, I feel like I appreciate things so much more because I understand how fleeting it all is, and how important it all is, and how in a way we've been given this silly little gift, you know, to kind of express ourselves anyway that we want. It's like, I feel like I always knew that, but now I understand it a little better.
Speaker 3: So when you go in there, you had mentioned earlier your first time there was some type of entity and some smoke, if you will, some myst Do you connect with a similar entity or their specifics or every time it's completely different and it's part of that. Do you go in with a specific question whenever you tap in, you know, to.
Speaker 5: Be honest with you, like I hope so, yeah, Well to lie to you. I know that is a really funny way of dating something, isn't it. Ah. I feel like that entity I don't know what that was, but it might have been my imagination, like really wanting to make something real or like a metaphor for something, because I learned to like through when I was reading for others, Like the way I receive information has been through these like picturesque stories that change and as I'm describing them, the real message behind them comes out. So it's not even about the visuals that I was receiving, It's more about the messages behind them. So I haven't really I used to call on Ganesha and Ananda Mama and my daughter who had passed every time I sat in meditation. But at a certain point, I think I just started just being still and not asking questions and seeing what will come. So it was like an evolution of the way I interacted with So when.
Speaker 3: Rohe when you go into your when you're going to tap into the akasha, you have a tap in kind of protocol that's pretty elastic. So you go into your meditation and there's a couple of steps and affirmations to say, but do you do the same thing every time or can you just kind of snap into it?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 5: The only reason those things even exist is they're like training wheels. Is so that you release, you surrender and you feel the shift. Once you get used to that shift, you don't have to do anything, you know, it's just about training your body to get used to that shift of how to release and surrender and then open up.
Speaker 3: So this then is the Ecashic records then based on your experience, really like a deep meditation where you connect with the universe and then you put something out there. Things come in a lot of times when I meditate. I do team every day and it's really really helped me. But I get information not necessarily while I'm meditating. I'll be on my bicycle and something boom incoming. I'll get it that way. Is that how it works for you? And others should expect that that it's not just all based on that.
Speaker 5: Yes, okay, absolutely absolutely. That's usually like one of the things that I talk about when I'm teaching too. It's that information that comes to you, like maybe you're on a walk and then you go and you're like, I have to write this down. I have to write this down, and your your reaching to get your keys to go in your house and it's gone.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 5: We're just training how to like keep that and immerse it into ourselves so that it doesn't completely.
Speaker 3: As part of that, you mentioned the importance of journaling to us about that as a tool, because I remember my first spiritual teacher. She always was like, write it down, write it down, write it down? Are you writing it down? And then I started keeping the you know, the notebook next to my bed, and I'd wake up in the middle of the night and scribble like five pages on a dream and then go back to sleep. And once in a trial, once in a while, I tried to read it and there was just a bunch of you.
Speaker 4: Know, keywords I could pick up.
Speaker 3: But I knew the process of writing it down was what mad or not my going back and reading it. So what is it about writing it down that's so important?
Speaker 5: Well, writing it down connects like neural pathways between your body and your subconscious, so it's really important to maybe release some things that way. But also you kind of get a window into what's going on in your inner world, so you don't necessarily have to go back and read it. But a lot of times when we write things down, we also release them, you know. So you're writing it down, you're releasing it either into your belief system or you're releasing it away from your belief system and your reality. It just depends on the energy behind it. But I love, love, love love doing like the subconscious dump of just writing things out every day, and it is actually something that I recommend to people who are first starting to explore this aspect of themselves is to just sit grab a notebook. I do three pages day, so you just write whatever comes to you. And the way what's that's evolved for me is I used to just write whatever, but now I start every sentence with I am so grateful and happy that, and then I'll write it I'm so grateful and happy that and whatever comes to me, and I'll just keep writing it.
Speaker 4: Fantastic.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's been really nice. It's really helped.
Speaker 3: So talking about healing, you mentioned in the book that with working with the Akasha that you can help heal yourself, put yourself on a healing path, and also by the work you do, helping others be in a position to help themselves heal.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Absolutely absolutely. I mean it's it's for the ripple effect that we do it, right. I mean, that's the only thing that really matters to me, because we I don't know. There was once when I sat in meditation, and I was just open and I saw the macro and the micro like us as our inner beings, and the way we vibrate out affect the person next to us, and the way they vibrate it like we are in resonance with the people around us. So when we're emitting like this powerful energy, they get a little bit of it and then they pass it on. They pass it on, and then like you go into the macro instead of the micro, and you see the whole universe and how it's all connected in that way where it's all our energy that's creating everything, like and other energy. I don't know, it's just it's all so connected. We're like tiny little neurons and like a giant brain, you know for fractals, right, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: So for the for the folks out there in our audience who are curious about this and probably want to work with themselves on it. First, should they go to somebody like yourself or a quote unquote expert professional and have a kashak reading done so they get a better sense.
Speaker 4: Ask to that, Okay, this is kind of what the akasha is all about.
Speaker 3: Before embarking on the inner journey to be able to happen to it on their own.
Speaker 4: What do you think.
Speaker 5: I think it's different for everybody. Some people need that so they can believe it right because it's an abstract topic. But some people can pick up a book and read about it. Some people can just watch a video and be able to understand what that means. You know, the honest truth is whatever will make you trust yourself is what you need to do right, and that's it. That's the main barrier to get through when you're first learning to do this is to trust yourself.
Speaker 3: So as part of that that trusting yourself begs the question where a lot of people when they get into meditation whatever, they get information incoming and sometimes they don't know am I just telling myself this?
Speaker 4: Or is this real or not?
Speaker 3: How do you learn to trust yourself in terms of what's coming in and to be able to filter out the noise.
Speaker 5: If you will discernment takes a lot of work, but I have found that usually the first piece of information, like the immediate, the flash piece of information you receive, is the information coming through. Then your mind tries to make create logic around it, and whatever comes after that is your mind working to make something out of it or to create a story for you, But usually it's the first flash, and the process of this meditation is to make that first flash lasts longer before your mind jumps in. And that's just the practice of it. Just make that first flash lasts longer and longer, and longer and longer.
Speaker 3: No, that's fantastic. So the name of the book again, tapping into the Akasha Rohemimurrati, a wondrous journey of personal growth and spiritual development. Learn to pause, embrace them now and trust the unfolding of your life. I think that's the message of the book right there, and it's fantastic. So for our folks out there who will probably still asking themselves, oh, I want to do this?
Speaker 4: How do I do this?
Speaker 3: The protocol that I know it's different for everybody, but if you were going and you go through it in the book, the tapping in process, could you do just a quick version of what they should do if they're going to work on themselves. With some people out there in my audience that some are meditators, some all are probably seekers. Some may not meditate, or may be meditating they don't know they're really doing a meditative process. It could be big golf all the time and there there's a focus in that that's like meditation or swimming whatever. So what are some of the things tips you can give people to how to tap in?
Speaker 5: That's great. I would honestly start with going outside. If you're able to go on a short walk, maybe five minutes or something, just to get your body moving so it can be still for a little bit. And then if you're able to sit, maybe sit against the wall, or if you're not, you can lay down. It's really important that your spine is straight here because you want the energy moving from your route all the way down. You're a crown and back. That's the whole reason yoga exists. It is just so your spine is straight so the information flows. So you can do it laying down or sitting down, and then you just notice what's inside. You start from your roots. You notice, you go to your sacrel. You notice you go to your solar plexus, heart throat, crown, third eye, and crown, and you just notice. You don't do anything about it. You just notice what's around, and then you connect your route to the ground. You open up your heart, okay, and then you open up your crown and that just means just you just tell yourself it's open. Now you don't have to do much. And then this is my favorite part of the step is I like to then focus on my third eye while your eyes are closed, of course, and I take two steps backwards, so you step beyind like you energetically. Energetically, you take two steps backwards behind your eyes. You feel it and there's a shift where your focus goes into your center where the energy is flowing. And what I recommend doing is just waiting to see what happens. Just breathe, focus on your breath. If you start thinking about all these things, just notice it and let it go, and just keep practicing it that way. See if anything comes up. A lot of times it's usually the first feeling you get. And there are a lot of different ways of receiving information too. You might just get a feeling. You might your arm might hurt, you know, or like you might see something, you might get a thought. It's different for everybody. Maybe after you do this you'll want to go right. Maybe you'll want to paint, make music if that's what you do. But I would start there and just practice that well.
Speaker 4: I love that idea.
Speaker 3: I'd never heard it before, and I felt something when you mentioned it. I was trying to do it while we were talking. Is like in the third eye and then you go back a few steps and then you're kind of the third eyes here and you're witnessing. But it seems to allow information to come through.
Speaker 4: It does well, it's amazing.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, it's an internal shift that happens. It's really cool. When I first learned it, as I was.
Speaker 4: Well you taught that, or is something that just came to you?
Speaker 5: It came to me. Wow, Yeah, it felt like it felt That's what the shift feels like, is when you take the steps back.
Speaker 4: That's cool, fantastic.
Speaker 3: So so, how do meditation, visualization, and energy work help people become more receptive to what you call the yakasha information?
Speaker 4: How does all this stuff all connected?
Speaker 5: Well, I mean, all that work I believe brings you to understanding yourself. And when you understand your place in the universe and you feel more connected to it, then you're able to co create with it more easefully, right, instead of like working against something. It creates a flow state, and I believe that's why people have been practicing it for our thousands and thousands of years. It just opens It helps you love yourself, I guess I think that's the best way to answer that. And self acceptance and love is what creates the connection to the universe.
Speaker 4: Amazing.
Speaker 3: So I would take this rohany is that you don't believe that the future is fixed or do the record say reveal probabilities and potential pathways rather than predetermined outcomes.
Speaker 5: Well, we are little tiny energy eater and creators right. We're eating the energy around us and constantly creating reality with it. So there's no way that it can be fixed in that way. We can see what the outcome can be based on what we're doing now, but we can always change what we're doing and change the future outcomes. And that's really cool. That puts a.
Speaker 6: Lot of.
Speaker 5: Power in our hands. And we're these tiny minuscule things in the universe, you know, So that's really really cool. I mean, there are there are bigger energies also that we're working with. So it does take a collective to actually make a big change. But for our personal life path changes, the actions that we're putting out will create a different outcome. Oh sorry, there are societal things too that I just want to point out, so some things that are out of our control.
Speaker 4: That we can so.
Speaker 3: A lot of people when they do the Kashak records, they want us to find out where they came from, if they have a star family, if they're star seeds, where you know, where they live, past lives and all of that, And it seems like the more important thing is really where they are now present. But people are very interested in going going back. How can people use that information when they go back, so they maybe avoid the same mistakes they made in the past, may have made in the past, or they can see different opera tunities that are more expansive for them now.
Speaker 4: How how do they use that information going forward?
Speaker 5: I feel that's a great question. I feel like that information is already a part of them, right, there's no way that it's not. And the way that they can move forward and access it even without going back and seeing is just following their intuition. That's what's speaking to you about creating change within yourself or about uh, where to go where not to go? Like when you feel like you shouldn't do something, you feel it before that, right, You're like, oh, I shouldn't do this, and then you listen to that, or when something's really exciting, you move forward. That's how your past selves is communicating and your futures off is communicating with you. So just listening to that. We don't need magical experiences to trust our intuition, but for some reason we've been told not to. So if anybody gets anything out of this, it's just to trust yourself and your intuition. You've got to start listening to your gut feelings. Those are the most important things.
Speaker 4: Yes, I agree, Roany.
Speaker 3: So have you, in your experience encountered information from the Pikashak records that challenge your own assumptions about reality?
Speaker 5: You know, I can't think of an instance where that happened, but I will tell you that, like I've never really I still honestly haven't formed like a solid opinion on reality because it doesn't seem fixed. It seems pretty fluid and based on our immediate beliefs, you know. So I feel like, where before I've wondered more and I've been curious about it, I don't feel that curious about it anymore, and I've accepted that it's probably beyond our comprehension and that I'm okay with that. You know, I've accepted that I don't need to know everything, and that maybe it's nice that way. Maybe it gives me permission to have more fun in a way.
Speaker 3: So we live in a technologically dominated society now, yet there is this great interest in things like the Akashak records and spirituality and life's purpose and being in the present and all of that. How do you what do you think the interest is growing in spirituality when we have such a tech dominated world, it's getting more and more transhuman oriented.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know that's interesting. I feel like it's all a part of it, and it's a part of our slow evolution. I know it's happening really quickly right now with technology, but it is all a part of this world and universe. It's just things that we're discovering about how to use the energies of the universe. I don't feel like it's that weird or that separate, and I don't think it separates us from our spiritual selves in any way. Or in the beginning, when humans discover some thing and they start using it, there's always like a correction phase, right, like a learning curve, and I think that's what we're in right now, and we're going to learn how to work with it more conductively then the way we've been using where we're addicted to our devices. Now, I feel like that's going to fade away, and I'm not too worried about it, to be honest.
Speaker 3: So with a Kashik record reading and experiencing, is there a concern that you know, somebody's going to put an app out there and the you know it's going to be technologically driven instead of internally driven.
Speaker 5: I mean that it's always been kind of something like that, right, So we've always humans always seek answer, have always been seeking answers outside themselves. It's just a new form of doing it if they decide to do that. But it's always going to go back to that experience of like we need to connect with ourselves. It's been happening for centuries where you know, the teachers are always being like, no, you got to go connect back with yourself, and then you find like something else. It's just it's a part of the loop.
Speaker 3: So you often speak about interconnectedness. How does accessing the Kashik records change the way we see ourselves and our relationship to humanity.
Speaker 5: From your experience, we are resonant beings and we are a part of nature. We are like the trees or the flowers, or the birds or anything that's living on this planet, right, and we're all working in conjunction with another. For some reason, our imagination has led us to and our discoveries through our imagination, like we were just talking about, technologists, led us to feeling that we are not one, and we are very unique, and we are unique, but in a weird way too, like we humans are all one being, you know, all of our consciousness is somehow connected. And I love the way Carl Young talked about the collective unconscious. I don't know if anybody else is interested in that too, but there is this collective unconscious that happens, and that's how we are all intertwined. But that's where we all meet, perhaps in our dreams. Who knows unconsciously, right, That's why there are pyramids on one side of the world another. That's why two people can get the same idea at the same time. We are all connected through this ether, and once we understand that and realize that, we'll start working with each other a little better. Because that's all it takes, is us accepting one another and growing together, and we just create so much resistance towards that because we don't think the other person is who we are and vice versa.
Speaker 3: You know, well, I got to tell you, Rohini, you have done a fantastic job with this book. Rohini Mrati tapping into the acashia, what would be the one lesson that you'd want people to take away from this book?
Speaker 4: What would that be?
Speaker 5: That you are enough? That you are completely enough right here, right now. You don't have to change anything about yourself. You are enough and you're perfect.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: That's so great and it's so important and it's so simple. Yet it's so complex for people to get over that because they're always being taught. I guess by our cultural narrative that they're not enough. I mean, I worked in advertising for many years.
Speaker 4: It was all about you got to have this.
Speaker 3: Yes, you're not enough unless you get this and right now you get it today. That's how our world works, unfortunately, but we all are enough. So thank you so much for being on a show. Tell everybody Rohani where they can find out more about you, maybe check into your services and where they can get the book, website, whatever.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much, Thank you so much for having me, Robert. You can find me at www dot magicinclined dot com. All the fun, cool, weird things that I do will live there.
Speaker 4: Fantastic.
Speaker 3: Well, keep doing the work you're doing on There was a lot of work that went into this book in terms of preparedness. I mean, it's a lot more than just about the akashak records. This book is a good spiritual foundation with the terminology and from different from different areas around the world who look at spirituality a little bit differently, but ultimately everything's kind of the same. But this is a very good, comprehensive worldview on spirituality, has a lot of great tips and prepares you. I think if you read the book, you'll be much more prepared to get into meditation and get into the akasha on your own and to experience it.
Speaker 4: So great job.
Speaker 3: Thanks for being on Guys Guys Radio, Rohini Maurati.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Robert.
Speaker 2: It's Guys Guy Radio.
Speaker 3: Okay, with fascinating conversation with our special guest to do Guests to Guys Guys Radio, Rohini Maurati. Her book Tapping into Kasha is helping us to learn to pause, embrace the now, and trust the unfolding of your life, and she puts the responsibility on our plate in terms of getting ourselves in a position to tap into all the knowledge that's available to us. If we can get into that state of quietude that we need to be to be able to be aware of this knowledge and be able to use it. You know, we live in a very noisy world, let's face it, between the music and the media and the social media and the doom scrolling and the tasks we have to perform each and every day, whether it's just about dealing with the DMV or your car insurance or your home insurance and everything else. There's so many tasks that we do that we end up getting into this reactive, noisy state. And then when you think about the media, you know, you don't want to be uninformed, but you don't want to be misinformed. So there's that delicate balance that we have to find where we can be in a position to kind of know what's going on and know where the information is coming from. It's coming at us, But we really want to get into a state of through meditation and meditation could be doing a proper meditation, sitting down and getting quiet for thirty minutes and learning how to do whether it's TM or something else, or it could be a walk on the beach or a swim in the ocean, or a hot shower or just lying down for a few minutes and just quieting yourselves. And that's the whole key. How do we get quiet, how do we access the information that is available to us, and then how do we learn to trust the information that comes in So we're not saying, oh, that's just me talking to myself because of all of the tech static that's coming in from my devices all the time, and I don't really think clearly anymore. And that's some of the challenges we have, folks. So step one, step two, and step three is learn how to get quiet and go inside and be open to absorb those answers to the questions that we have. Thank you for listening to Guys Guys Radio. We'll be back next week with a brand new episode.
Speaker 8: And until then, like I always say, guys guys, finish First.
Speaker 6: Express one oh six point five FM, the number one FM talk.
Speaker 2: Radio station.
Speaker 6: KZAA, the station that leaves no listener behind Express one oh six point five FM.
Speaker 9: I'm doctor Anthony Lyiserwitz, and this is climate Connections. A new paint job on your house could be an opportunity to make your home look and feel a little cooler. So called cool exterior walls are coated with paints or other materials that efficiently reflect the sun's rays and emit heat that's been absorbed.
Speaker 10: The material stays cooler in the sun, and this helps to cool the outdoor air around the exterior wall, as well as reduce the amount of solar heat gain into the building.
Speaker 9: Audrey McGarrell is with the Cool Roof Rating Council. The nonprofit tests how roofing materials and exterior paints and finishes perform as cool surfaces. Light colors naturally reflect more visible sunlight, so many cool wall products are white, but cool walls come in darker colors too. Some paints are made with special pigments that reflect the sun's near infrared radiation, which is invisible but transmits heat. Those paints do cost more, but mcgarrel says the investment often pays off over time because cool walls help cut air conditioning costs, So she suggests people in warm climates, consider cool walls when it's time to repaint.
Speaker 10: Thinking about how comfortable an energy fission your home is going to be ten, fifteen to twenty years down the road, it's important to consider all aspects of resilience to heat.
Speaker 9: Climate Connections is produced by the Yell Center for Environmental Communication. To learn more about climate change, visit climate connections dot org.
Speaker 11: And KCAA Internet television the station that leaves no listener and no viewer behind and now.
Speaker 1: The voices of KCAA was an exciting announcement.
Speaker 11: Want to hear NBC News or KCAA anywhere you go, Well, now there's an app for that.
Speaker 3: KCAA is celebrating twenty five years in our silver anniversary with a brand new app.
Speaker 11: The new KCAA App is now available on your smart device, cell phone, in your car, or any place.
Speaker 12: Just search KCAA on Google Play or in the Apple Store one touch and you can listen on your car radio, Bluetooth device, Android Auto or Apple Car Play.
Speaker 1: Catch the KCAA buzz in your earbuds or on the streets.
Speaker 13: Celebrating twenty five years of talk news and excellence with our new KCAA app, Just do it.
Speaker 6: And download it.
Speaker 12: KCAA celebrated twenty five years.
Speaker 11: The Tahebo T Club is the only registered manufacturer of original If you're a pound r co to Hebot in the United States, that's organic and naturally caffeine free. A one pound package of T is fifty nine ninety five. Shipping is free, so that really is the total price. Call us at eight one eight six one zero eight zero eight eight Monday through Saturday nine am to five pm California time. That's eight one eight six one zero eight zero eight eight. Or visit to Hebot club dot com. To Hebo is spelled ta h ee b like boy o, then the word t and then the word club. So the complete website is to Hebot club dot com. Or call us at eight one eight six one zero eight zero eight eight. That's eight one eight six one zero eight zero eight eight. The Tehbo tree is an amazing tree. It never gets sick, never gets infected, and never gets infested. It's the only tree in the world that fungus does not grow on. As a result, it naturally has antifungal, anti infection, anti viral, antibacterial, and anti parasite properties. These benefits go a long way in helping our immune system contend with a lot of things it has to fight on a daily basis. Parasites would be something like stomach problems or limes disease. Inflammation would be something like rheumatoid arthritis or lupus. Infection would be any infection from a tooth infection to a bladder infection. Bacteria would be something like gum disease or stomach issues. Viral would be something like herpes, HIV or the coronavirus, and fungus would be something like toenail fungus, yeast or candida. But maybe more importantly, the T builds red corpus in the blood, which carry oxygen to our organs and cells, and our organs and cells need oxygen to regenerate themselves. The immune system needs oxygen to developed, and cancer happens to die in oxygen. So the tea is great for healthy people because it helps regenerate new cells everything from the cells in our skin so we can look better, to the cells in our organs so they function properly, and it can truly be miraculous for someone fighting a potentially life threatening disease due to an infection diabetes or cancer. A one pound package of tea is fifty nine to ninety five. Shipping is free, so that really is the total price. Call us at eight one eight sixty one zero eight zero eight eight Monday through Saturday nine am to five pm, California time. That's eight one eight sixty one zero eight zero eight eight. Or visit to Hebot club dot com to Hebo spelled t a h ee b like boy oh, then the word t and then the word club. So the complete website is Tahibotclub dot com. Or call us at eight one eight sixty one zero eight zero eight eight. That's eight one eight six one zero eight zero eight eight.
Speaker 14: Whenever line gets you down, Missus Brown, and things seem hard or tough, and people are stupid, obnoxious or daft, and you feel you've had quite just remember they're just handing on a planet that's evolving, revolving at nine hundred miles an und it's orbiting at ninety miles a second, so it's reckoned. A sun that is the saltce of all our power.
Speaker 2: The Sun and you.
Speaker 14: And me and all the stars that we can see are moving at a million miles a day in an hour to spile alarm at forty thousand miles an hour of the galaxy, We're gone the Milky Way. Our galaxy itself contains one hundred billion stars. It's one hundred thousand light years signed to Sun. It boones in the middle, sixteen thousand light years thick, but out by us, it's just three thousand light years wide. We're thirty thousand light years from galactic central point. We go round every two hundred million years, and our galaxy is only one of millions of billions. It is amazing again, expanding universe. Universe itself keeps on expanding and expanding in all of the directions. It can wiz as fast as it can go the speed of light, you know, twelve million miles a minute, and that's the fastest speed there is. So remember, when you're feeling very small and insecure, how amazingly unlikely is your birth and way that is intelligent. If somewhere else comes, let's talk.
Speaker 12: All Empire talks back.
Speaker 7: The attitude that well, the little guy cannot win seems to prevail, despite the fact that over time we've seen that the little guy, if he is persistent, he becomes the big guy.
Speaker 12: Empire talks back.
Speaker 7: No, it's because maybe people figure out little knowledges like smoke. It leads to the fire.
Speaker 12: Empire talks back.
Speaker 7: I think this drive for equality, this drive for justice ub is gathering steam as opposed to fading out. I think more and more people realize the importance of the freedoms that America represents.
Speaker 12: Empire talks back with Wallace Allen and Friends Sunday mornings at ten am on AM ten fifty CASEAA seed like things are fine?
Speaker 5: Are you coming?
Speaker 11: Kc AA Radio Lo Melinda, where no listener is ever left behind.
Speaker 9: I'm doctor Anthony Lyiserwitz, and this is Climate Connections. People across the world are signing up to be online Walrus detectives. They're scanning hundreds of thousands of satellite images of the Arctic to find and count the blubbery tust animals. Rod Downey is with the nonprofit WWF, which partnered with the British Antarctic Survey to launch the Walrus from Space project. He says walruses are under threat as human activity in the Arctic increases and climate warming melts the sea ice they use for breeding and resting.
Speaker 13: Despite being such big, powerful, animals. They're really increasingly vulnerable to climate change, as the sea ice is literally melting out from beneath them.
Speaker 9: To study how warming will affect walruses and take action to protect them, scientists need to know how many walruses there are now and where they live. But the Arctic is vast and remote, and the animals get spooked when people are nearby, so instead of counting them in person, the team has volunteers to identify them from satellite images. Donning hopes that this project can help people learn more about the Arctic and feel like they're making a difference.
Speaker 13: Having something really practical to do that will contribute towards the science and ultimately contribute towards the conservation of an iconic Arctic species is just a great opportunity.
Speaker 9: Climate Connections is produced by the Yell Center for Environmental Communication. To learn more about climate change, visit climate connections dot org.
Speaker 11: KCAA radio has openings for one hour talk shows. If you want to host a radio show, now is the time. MAKEKCIA your flangship station. Our rates are affordable and our services are second to none. We broadcast to a population of five million people plus. We stream and podcast on all major online audio and video systems. If you've been thinking about broadcasting a weekly radio program on real radio plus the Internet, contact our CEO at two eight one five nine nine ninety eight hundred two eight one five ninety nine ninety eight hundred. You can skype your show from your home to our Redlands, California studio, where our live producers and engineers are ready to work with you personally. A radio program on KCAA is the perfect work from home advocation in these stressful times. Just type KCAA radio dot com into your browser to learn more about hosting a show on the best station in the nation, or call our CEO for details to eight one five nine nine ninety eight hundred, or.
Speaker 6: On board KCAAS Inland Talk Express KCAA Homelanda ten fifty am, the station that needs no diser behind.
Speaker 12: An old couple with a red Now I'm talking windy days. I wanna retire RESI