Speaker 1: Today, I want to tell you about a journey that I've been on for most of my life. Ever since I was a kid, I've heard tales of bigfoot and wild men while spending time with my friends and family. As I grew older and read more about the paranormal, my interest in encryptids and other things strange only deepened. That's why I'm so excited to share with you what I've personally become involved with the Untold Radio Network. The Untold Radio Network is a live streaming podcast network that airs a new show every day across all podcast platforms, YouTube, and more. They have eight different shows on all sorts of exciting topics such as bigfoot, cryptids, UFOs, aliens, and much more. I even have my own show called Weird Encounters, where I talk about all things strange. This is more than just a podcast network. It's a community that allows me to meet so many amazing people who share their stories and experiences with strange. If you're interested in hearing more of these stories and learning more about the paranormal and encryptids, make sure you check out the Untold Radio Network for all kinds of exciting shows. It's free to subscribe. So what are you waiting for visit www dot untold radionetwork dot com today.
Speaker 2: Now, what are your reporting? I got a screen going on here. Something just kid with my dog, something to kill your dog? My dog. We're flying through there, over the tree. I don't know how it did it? Okay, Damn, I'm really confused. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence and they would dead once you hit the grill. I didn't see any cars. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence. Sat, what are you reporting? We got some wonder or something crawling around out here? Did you see what it was? It was enough out here when I'm new to window now and I don't need anything. I don't want to go out today. Hello, hit the buddy out here? What quin I'm out there? It's thought of a bitch about text nine. I don't know. Eat the an out there? Yeah, I'm walking right.
Speaker 1: Heady and we are live, Daniel. What's going on?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 4: I'm very well mate, you.
Speaker 1: I am hanging in like a hair in a biscuit, excited about today's show. I'm glad to be live with you on a random Thursday morning at a little after eleven o'clock Eastern time, so I don't know how many people will have piling in a lot of people will be at work, and we'll watch this afterwards and obviously hear it on the audio versions of the Sasquatch Odyssey podcast as well as the Mythical Legends podcast, because we are broadcasting in all kinds of places. What's been going on with you, man? What's you up to today?
Speaker 5: I'm up doing all sorts of conference things, podcasts, planning for the next few days.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what about you?
Speaker 1: Same thing?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: Always doing stuff, getting content ready for dropping tomorrow. We've got three shows dropping tomorrow as always on Friday, but we're here for other things today. We're actually here. There's our other host that just popped in, Chris. What's going on? Man?
Speaker 3: Struggling with technology?
Speaker 1: Bun struggling But with that, no, we all struggle together, my friend. We are glad to have you here from the UK. We have an amazing guest on the show. I'm gonna go ahead and bring him on so we can get started. This is why everybody's here. Then, not here to hear us pontificate about Bigfoot. They're here to hear Tob Johnson. Welcome to the show man. We got you unmuted. Now now you can talk to the people.
Speaker 6: Can you hear me now?
Speaker 1: Can you hear me now? Yes, we got your man. Welcome to the show. Thanks, good morning, it's good to have you here. Thanks for the patience with the late start. But we're gonna get right into it. We're gonna talk about all things Bigfoot. We're gonna go down some roads today. There's no telling what kind of rabbit holes will end up going into today. But I'm gonna throw it to Daniel and give him the opportunity to ask you the first question, and let's get into this man.
Speaker 5: Going all the way back to the beginning. Then, could you tell us about what was the inspiration to the Krypton's wology and pit your world for you?
Speaker 6: Daniel. It started probably with the show Close Encounters of the Third Kind, which tells the story of a witness obsessed by an experience, a hidden event that he had happened. That impression was left to me probably around the age of five or six years old. However, it stuck with me as a documentary more so than a Spielberg sci fi thriller that was really sitting in the back of my mind, when around two thousand and five time frame, I found some footprints with my son. I was having a similar experience as the Richard Dreyfus character as far as what if this could go down a rabbit hole worth having with father and son. It turns out that father took to a lot more than son. So here we are twenty twenty four, still looking down all these rabbit holes a bigfoot.
Speaker 4: That is a excellent story.
Speaker 5: I know that my dad loves Spielberg, He's into jewels and all that.
Speaker 1: You found these tracks, you were interested in the subject. When did you really start digging into the bigfoot phenomenon, getting out into the woods, taking a look at this and really diving into that rabbit hole that we've all went down of Bigfoot and that phenomenon.
Speaker 6: It turns out that a neighbor of mine was a witness. He was saying incredible stuff. He was saying stuff that he was experiencing the phenomenon multiple times, and to me that seemed like an error or a fallacy, or just somewhat extreme. However, I kept hearing that from witnesses as I started to interview them. I would do monthly meetings alcohol anonymous meetings up in the woods in an old pizza parlor once a month on a Wednesday night, and we packed the house full of blue collar workers, cops, forestry workers. We'd all tip back an ipa, have some pizza, and tell outrageous Bigfoot stories that turned into conferences, and by the time twenty ten rolled around, I really just had to make a choice as to how I wanted to spend my time bigfooting. Did I want to merely go with the flesh and blood answer, or did I want to lean into this idea. By the way, what the First Nations people say is that these are a type of people and you can experience them on multiple occasions if you do it the right way, and there seems to be a right way and a wrong way. My opinion definitely.
Speaker 1: Want to get into some of that stuff as far as those experiences, because I've seen that so much in my Bigfoot research, is the different experiences people have depending on how you look at this phenomenon. So I definitely want to get into some of that before we get into any more of that stuff. Chris, did you have a question that you want to throw in before we go down another path here?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm really interested in the footprints you found with your son, How many, how big were they?
Speaker 6: The footprint was a solo footprint and the icy mud on a hiking trail, but it was headed into the BlackBerry brush, and it was an either or it's either a hope situation or a big man, something to that effect. But we had the mind to put a scale object in this case a little hiking whistle survivalist whistle, and took a photo. When we shopped that photo around, I got a conversation going with a local friend of mine, and he introduced me to the world of bigfoot and how to talk to these men and women. I guess I really took to the interview process. I started walking around wherever I could with a recorder, inviting people out to community colleges. It was just a matter of time before I would get out in the woods and experience this myself, which took no time at all. I lived in a little town of Springfield, Oregon, a lumber town, so for me to drive into what people would call pristine Sasquatch habitat was literally like a twenty minute drive. In my trout fishing days on the Mackenzie River, it was Sasquatch's backyard or front yard.
Speaker 1: Let's stay in the vein of footprint evidence, because that's something that has happened to me recently. I cast some prints here on our land last October and they turned out really well. I sent him over to Cliff and looking at him, I know he sent some skins a couple of days ago, and he sent him over to Meldrum and he's waiting to hear back. Let's talk a little bit about some of the other footprints that are out there. I know you were involved back in twenty twelve in the London Trackway. I've talked to Cliff at length about that, but for folks that aren't familiar with those tracks, can you talk a little bit about the London Trackway, how you got involved in that, and what ended up being the case with those.
Speaker 6: It's funny you mentioned that Cliff and I had a conference in an Oakridge, Oregon a couple months back. These supposedly dubious track finds of one hundred and twenty footprints in the February mud of cottage growth lake bed were an a roundabout way found by my son through a neighbor named Max Roy Long story short is a guy was on a walk on a trailbed and saw some interesting footprints, saw a bumper sticker on my son's car, knocked on the door and said, Hey, there might be something interesting down the road. You should go take a look. Then I got the call. I was working hospice care at the time in Eugene, Oregon, and by eleven o'clock at night, we were learning how to cast prints. Initially, these were three prints off of the unestablished trout fishing spot above a lake bend. We ended up finding a fourth print coming in from the Poison Oak trail between a Warehouser Road and what is known as London Road. Hence the name of this trackway was the London Trackway. So for a period of months, including footprints, we had a guy come down from Hood River and do one of the first drone studies of the trackway. As far as weight displacement measurement, there's all sorts of what I would call field research science going on as far as what these tracks could be. One thing that was interesting is that the track seemed to be legit just due to the fact that they were so big, so expect and there was ten season researchers, including Cliff down there. We all walked away with different evidence of what was going on with these footprints, some fourteen and a half inches in length and some forty five inches apart for over one hundred yards. There's interesting attributes about these footprints that I think point to an elaborate hoax, not just a simple rigid stomper at all. Now, with the use of having light bar on our phone, the evidence that we didn't walk away with, unfortunately in that lake bed, could have been repeated again. Since that time, new tracks have been found in and around the London area as well by a team out of Eastern Oregon. They were very similar to the tracks that we found in twenty twelve. Now this would have been last year, I believe sometime, so it makes me wonder what's really going on with that trackway. The point is that it led me to Cottage Grove. This was already a hot spot. We all knew the area was ripe with bigfoot encounters. That's why some of us still think they're real. And no one's ever come forward with proof that these are fake except an opinion about it. There is no stopper, There is no person that has the smoking gun moving topics.
Speaker 5: Then, Tony, you met a couple of days ago. I first knew you from the brilliant show you're on called Expedition Bigfoot. Could you tell us what your experience was like on Expetition before? What was it like working with the Expoedition Bigfoot team?
Speaker 6: First of all, when you say it's a brilliant show, it sounds even more brilliant than when I say it. That's all do your charming accent. So I got a phone call from the production team that knows a couple of different shows on Discovery Network and had a conversation with the owners of those companies about the possibility of just interviewing to see if I wanted to do it. I said, of course, yeah, it's a great opportunity to talk about the subject matter. How do you want to use me? Because I have a weird take on what's going on? Not so weird anymore. It used to be weird now it's getting more mainstream. But I think that Sasquatch is some kind of land spirit more so than just a flesh and blood phenomena. But I'm leaning again on what the First Nation's people told me all those years ago. However, since I lean so hard on the fact that we don't seem to have permission to use cameras with Sasquatch, I've been using audio recordings mainly. I use my task amdro five, the ninety nine dollars version here that you can get on Amazon. I walked away with evidence that you seem to be able to get closer to the Sasquatch phenomena. If A you don't try to trick them, b you tell them what you're going to do and then only focus in on interaction through audio, they seem to come closer. They seem to leave more than trace evidence. They forensic evidence, including hairs. Can't really make this up and hear this hair has been sent off to a guy named Cindy Doson and Canada who did a forensic hair analysis on some of the hairs that we've found at this place we call the Owl Moon Lab, regarding some knee impressions that we found in the area as well, which are inexplicable. They wanted to focus mainly on why I thought audio was the key. We came up with the name Bioacoustic Researcher or something to that effect. I'm leaning mainly on the research of Scott Nelson. A voice up here in Dave Ellison wouldbe Island a friend of mine Norse by using audacity as my way of sound analysis looking at the spectrogram as far as where these sounds land in the Hurtz level. So that's what we decided to do, is we would make use of my opinion on how to look at the sounds.
Speaker 1: Let's talk a little bit about that. You mentioned the Owl Moon Lab. You wrote a book about this. We'll certainly talk about the book later on. I want to that I am also a fellow author on hunder one Publishing, so we definitely want to talk about the Owl Moon Lab. Let's talk a little bit about that story. How did you get involved in that property? Can you give everybody the overview of what was going on there and how you got involved and then what you ultimately encovered doing your investigation there.
Speaker 6: Absolutely after the London Tracks, it was an established anniversary date of the February twenty twelve, so every February we'd go down to the lake bed and Trump's around and look for New Prince perhaps because that's when the lake was at its driest. It turns into a giant Muddy Creek and then fills into a man made reservoir. Someone moved to town, a guy by the name of Darryl Adams. He was at a private gathering called Beachfoot, an annual event put together by Todd nice. Ron Moorhead was a regular attendee at that time, so Darryl and Ron had to talk about where he'd moved. He said, Oh, you moved to Cottage Grove. I know a guy that lives up that way. Maybe if you want to look into sasquatch now that you're retired, give him a call. So I got an email or Facebook message. Dar and I had a conversation about the London tracks. So we agreed to meet up there in February. If he had a great sense of humor, that's key to me. I don't want to do this unless you're cool or less. Work like having jives where I could have a beer with you deal, because really that's all you do when you go bigfoot, and as you look for someone that you can hang with, because you're going to hang way more than you're going to have the chills and thrills of bigfoot. And it turned out that he lived near one of the hotspot zones not too far away. And I told him that, and I said, hey, you may want to get a better truck. I think you need to get up in those hills. I'd love to come with you. There's all sorts of stories from behind your house. So that's when things really took off. And we found these knee impressions off the side of the road while we were l hunting. These knee impressions turned into quite a thing, right, because they were either a single knee impression that is dividen too the mud once, or they are pair We don't know which because the anatomy is not really there on the left hand print, but it's plus or minus fourteen hundred pounds with inexplicable hair not in the data set, so nothing matched microscopically the hair as it relates to that we actually cast the entire print. It was about fifty pounds bag of plaster that we had to make a spontaneous rigid board bushboard and bring back to the house and let drive for a couple of weeks, not to a month at Daryl's new house. Now, when we left those impressions in the house, it seemed to bring things out of the woods, other things that would seem to come to Daryl's house, including these weird sounds. And these sounds started off as and here we're going to get started with the whole sound phenomenon, right. I was working as a truck driver now at this time, so I would go away short haul from Oregon to Washington and get these texts at o dark thirty from Darryl saying something hit the house. Weird sounds at the house near the knee impressions, YadA, YadA, YadA. That's when we started setting the recorders out, so he'd put a parabolic and I would put my task in. He said, why you move in and study this thing full time with me. I said, okay, So I brought my camper in and I moved in with Darryl. And what we notice is that these sounds were way more mysterious than possible house slapping or rock throwing, because there was a predicated sound of something hitting, but there was no secondary sound of a rock falling down on the ground. There was just these weird thuds all around his house. And I thought, Wow, that's an incredible thing to try to document visually. Let's stay up all night and see if we can do that.
Speaker 1: It's definitely an interesting story. I'm going to go over to Chris and let Chris get a question in here.
Speaker 3: Tell me about this sound recorders. If you found the infrasound, have you found evidence about in.
Speaker 6: And around cottage growth is one of the only places where we most likely experienced what people call infrasound. I don't think it's infrasound at all. I think it's some kind of psychic force entering the forest because at pinpoints to individuals. It's a little bit lengthy of a story. But yeah, we're pushed off as a group after twenty twelve. I get the dates mixed up a little bit, but there were about five of us in and around Darryl's neighborhood, let's say, where we're actually pushed out of the woods. In one case, one of the guy worked for the local fire department, and this guy was so scared that he ran down the hill saying why am I going to cry? Why am I going to cry? That did not fit the profile for his job at all. Although I didn't know the guy, I thought maybe he was a box of crazy. Who the hell knows. One by one, these grown men are running out of the woods saying crazy stuff like I shouldn't have brought my gun, I got to throw my gun away. It's something beyond infrasound. They're getting messages delivered to them as individuals, and it's focused and targeted, like one of those riot l rad machines that the cops used to disperse individuals, same principle.
Speaker 1: It's interesting because I interviewed about in Minnesota a couple of months ago. Abe felt like he had been in a situation where he was in a group and he was the largest person in this group. He felt like he was targeted with infrasound because he became nauseous, he was having trouble going any further into the area, but he was the only person filling these effects. Then once he backed out, the infrasound or whatever was going on seemed to dissipate and stop again. Nobody else was targeted in that scenario. Have you heard of anything similar to that? Obviously, these guys are getting messages, as you said, that were targeted, But have you heard of other scenarios where people were having negative experiences and they felt like they were being targeted with infrasound and stay tuned for more sasquatch out to see. We'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 6: Yeah, of course you hear the stories. It's just confirmed. What we're talking about here is so crazy. It's so different than what a killer whale can do, an elephant can do, and no one reports in the bush that an elephant told them to throw their spear of their gun away. And yet this is the stuff that bigfooters say time and time again, specific language being spoken to them that other people can't hear, especially people with weapons or people that seem to be an imposing force with a mission at stake. Let's say that's been my experience in looking into this. The only people that weren't targeted in our case were the people that didn't have weapons and didn't really come there to try to prove anything.
Speaker 1: One last follow up before I kick it back over to Daniel for his next question, where is this area? Because this is something that's come up recently. When I first got into bigfoot, really back into the subject five six years ago and started really digging into and I was under the impression these things were primarily in the Pacific Northwest, and you had to be eighteen miles deep in the woods to have an experience with these things. And boy have I learned a lot over the last three to four years. These experiences in these encounters seem to be happening on what I call edges, in some cases in residential areas that back up to farmland or even some sort of forested areas. But it's not a place that you would expect to have a bigfoot encounter. That's what I'm saying. Where is this place as far as the Owl Moon Lab located. Is it very remote? Or is it on one of these sort of areas that I call these edges that we've cut into as people were going further and further into the woods. Is it in one of those areas or would you expect to have a big foot type encounter there?
Speaker 6: Edges with power lines and dishes. That's what I've noticed, You know what I mean by that? If you find an area and this gets into the world of power spots and geomancing, and we're leaning on some of the work that Travis Taylor is doing at Skinlocker. But if you have a valley, a V shape valley, and you have a river, generally rivers love to run through valleys, and you have a quartz rich environment underneath running water, you seem to have conductive energy for the supernatural paranormal hotspots. This was the Calapuya territory at one time that we're speaking of. They called Sasquatch chi Chuo Chippy. There's some interesting Western Pioneer links to Sasquatch two in the area. We don't have time to get into read the book. But when it comes to the edges, I like that phrase it is the edges, because what we're talking about here, Brian, is we're talking about the edges of what my friend Tom Powell calls it edges of science. We're in new territory right now where we don't even know the right questions to ask as it pertains to the phenomena we're getting there. We're still looking at what's going on. I'm trying to talk people into asking maybe who these individuals are instead of what they are, because there seems to be personality profile here that is similar to us. They're curious. They seem to want to gift you things that you have just recently spoken about on the property. We would talk about personal things nondescript things, and we would get gifts with large footprints and handprints on the property. This is something that the term habituator is the coin term that people use. I call these sasquatch contact ease because the implication is that something extraordinary is going on. So these contact these including one of the gals just up the road. Auto William's mother, Sally Shepherd Walford, who wrote Valley the Skukum, lived up here near the Ording River in Washington, and they would talk about getting these strange gifts at their house as well disappearing tracks in the snow. She was leaning on the wisdom of a Native American next door. So for me, that's what I did in the beginning, as I leaned on the wisdom of the Calipuya Native Americans, who are very tight lipped about the phenomena. So I had to sleuth this out myself to get back to the origins of your question here, I think I remember what your question was. It's somewhat of a mystery for some people how to look into this phenomena. Still, I think they still think it's game cams and game trails and anything. But what I'm saying However, privately, when you give these guys a beer and you sit with them till two in the morning, that's when the real truth comes out. So what is a lie? Is it omission? Yeah? I think so. And there's a lot of omitted facts by apers in this community regarding this phenomena. That's why we had to make this movie. Right, Flash of Beauty Paranormal Bigfoot a sequel to A Flash of Beauty Bigfoot Revealed. Now we're into voices in the wilderness territory in Ron Moorehead's story coming full circle. I just left the Sierra, CA Two weeks ago. We were invited up there by one of the founding members of the camp, David Johnson. He was the son of one of the original founders of the camp. And there's some very strange stuff going on at the Sierra Camp that Ron talked about. But that's not the end of the story. These founding members will call him the forefathers of Bigfoot research that have told this flesh and blood story also have this other story that hasn't been told yet. So hold on to your hat.
Speaker 4: I've spoken to Ron moorehand a few times and it's being amazing When I've spoken to him. He's such an interesting guy. When you're out in.
Speaker 5: The field, I don't know if you've had an experience or council.
Speaker 4: How do you feel when you're in forest?
Speaker 6: I feel good if I'm below six thousand feet. It turns out that I succumbed to altitude sickness. I found that out a couple of weeks ago. In general, that's where I want to be. I like to hang a hammock so I can really take in the whole old growth Pacific Northwest vibe. I had a chance to hang a hammock at Sierra Camp and just sit there and wait for the phenomena to approach me. That to me, seems like an inevitable choice. Right Like, you're in the woods, you want to experience at all full on. So that's the way I am with this. I don't know a lot of people that like to do night hiking alone. I haven't had anything super scary Bigfoot related happen to me. It's always people freak me out when I'm out in the woods. You never know what to expect. I carry a pistol. I'm not out there with a pan fluid and a quartz crystal only I have both. I'm gonna throw my crystal and my bullets at these cycas. So I think Sasquatch knows that. I think they know your intention. I've got family, I've got obligations. I'm not going to have something have the upper hand on me. I've never had a moment with Sasquatch that was foreboding like what we talked about with infrasound. However, I think that's totally possible. I don't know what these things are. When I call them a land spirit, I hope it's a land spirit that's not out to dupe me or dupe you guys, drag you away from the truth of the matter. That's what bothers me about this whole phenomena. Here is the cloak and dagger stuff. We really have so many stories about who they say they are to people that are just full of crap. I never say that I call them a land spirit because you just can't put a finger on them. They seem to be of the spirit world because of this orb phenomena. That's what I started out to see, Daniel was someone told me that eventually a guy named Beth Hikin, and she said Eventually you will see the lights in proximity to Bigfoot, and they will be related, and it'll take you a while to figure out that they're related, but eventually you'll find that. I had my tent move forty nine feet and stuck in a tree in the same area. I saw about a fifty foot diameter light explode three or four different times in the woods in front of me. And it was all bigfoot centric scat bipedal movement that I couldn't see in the daylight witness reports on private property. I could lock it down, I could study it. It became my first al moon lab, a place I called oz up the Mackenzie Valley. So yeah, I've seen something that I can only describe. The sasquatch from about the knees down behind my jeep about four in the morning, thirty feet away on a moonless night, sneaking up to me. I haven't had the full on PG shot, but who has. What I saw was enough to get me saying, Okay, this is happening.
Speaker 1: I want to get into a couple of things. I want to talk a little bit about the habituation situations where these people are seemingly habituating these creatures and or having multiple experiences. Again, when I first got into this and started going back talking to people, I was one of those people that said, man, you just can't have multiple experiences of these things. It just becomes a little fuzzy at that point. It gets a little out there for me. If you've had four or five six experiences, and then you throw in some of the weird stuff with the lights and some people seeing craft in some cases even what they consider to be alien craft and or beings in conjunction with Bigfoot. So there's a whole lot going on in these situations. I used to separate that and say, I'm not so sure you're having all these experiences. But as it turns out, the more I've talked to people, it seems that's happening more and more. Even to me. I've had multiple experiences with different types of phenomenon over the years. Now I'm one of those persons who's had Bigfoot experiences, UFO experiences, culture geist and ghost experiences first and foremost. You talk about in your book extended experiences of Sasquatch, which you call ee sis. I want to talk a little bit about that, and I think it ties into what I was just talking about, but a little bit about the tailor effect that you talk about in your book. Can you talk about those things and how you deal with that as an investigator with people who have had multiple experiences and maybe even be in a habituation.
Speaker 6: The idea of extended experiences of sasquatch contact these in the book, just because it seems so alien connected. It's alien like, right, Like, we're trying to understand what this alien connection is through a tip and arrow and the Pentagon. Right now, one thing's for sure is that they're preparing us for something. You have lou Alizanda writing a book called Imminent, basically the head of this secret Pentagon program looking in the UFOs, saying things like, maybe the phenomena comes between the spaces in between, not outer space, interdimensional, right, this is what he's saying. He's trying to soft disclosure the public here about something. Now, this gets into a whole new territory of what the government's been looking at all along. If you look into Skinwalker Ranch, you'll see that they've been looking into Bigfoot, but not calling it bigfoot. They call it a humanoid walking out of portals. They describe seeing large biped humanoids all around the uent to base and including blind frog ranch all along the right. This gets into this parabolic dish shaped idea, and maybe that's spurred on by a meteor or something like that, leaving a discharge of some kind. This is what Travis Taylor's talking about. But as far as the tailor effect, the definition, in my opinion of that is a little bit different than the hitchhiker effect, where the phenomena follows you home. I'd be curious to know some of your stories, in particular Brian, about what's followed you home, because as follows us all home. But when you get into the Taylor effect, these are things that are nuanced for individuals, and it's almost maddening because you know that it's super unusual and unique.
Speaker 5: I e.
Speaker 6: These gifts left in inexplicable spots with hair with large handprints. It just seems bigfooting, right. It's so bonkers, and it's only for you that it's tailor made like a soup. You can't change it out with anybody. You can't have your neighbor to hear about this, your spouse, your kids. It's just like I found an eagle feather in my locked car, sitting on top of the steering wheel, and I was just talking about how beautiful the eagles were. Something to that effect. Is that bigfoot There's no evidence, but it's definitely bigfooty. But these are the two am conversations. See, the conferences are over and then the bars open, and that's where the real stories are at the pub in your case there, I don't know if you guys can start having guinness as soon as you get out of preschool. I think when the pub is open and the conferences are closed, and you too, Chris, maybe you can attest this. We can all raise a pint to the truth, and I think that's where you're going to find the truth is at the pub.
Speaker 1: I've definitely had those experiences at multiple conferences in the past. It all happens after the conference is over. I'm going to go to Chris and let Chris squeak into question here.
Speaker 3: I have an observation for those people on this side of the pond about your knee print where you estimated forteen hundred pounds six hundred and thirty five kilogram. So we called callus life the.
Speaker 6: Night, and that wouldn't put it out of the possibility for a very unusual angula or elk. There's roaming cattle in around that area. We found out later, however, there was no other disturbance and there was mud from the same substrate fourteen feet up in a tree. So whatever it was seemed to be related to the weight displacement of fourteen hundred pounds done by Boeing engineer Scott Taylor and Cindy Dosons, who study the hair to say, when you find knee impressions, they might be inbound to something elevated. Go look in a nearby tree. Is there a tree? And I said, there was a tree above those knee impressions. We'll go back and look, and we ended up finding this very distinct red clay. The knees were left in the bark of the tree with a single hair coming out of the mud. Now, unfortunately it was windy and we didn't get the hair and time I don't even think it was on camera, but we got so much on camera. And that's the cool thing about the book is really the barcodes and it takes you to the field evidence. All the audio fourteen hundred hours worth of audio we collected from this area. Now, you're not going to listen to all fourteen hundred hours of clicks, taps and stuff, but there are sounds in there, including language. These beings speak. They use what are called morphine streams and cognates in order to have utterances and conversations. And they do so, and my research only when they're with another, so never really alone. They're always when they're speaking, there's more than one and so you can hear a back and forth exchange. At least on I believe two of the sound clips from the property. And by the way, the rural area this was people were talking about Bigfoot. We had the farmers next door talking about a blue eyed bear on two legs coming down to the farmhouse, leaving weird toys in front of their step, a gallon of yurk, getting pine cones, throw an adder, a cat that was smashed and delivered to the back door of a farmer's house on an elevated deck. Really strange stuff.
Speaker 1: You mentioned a flash of beauty earlier Bigfoot revealed there was one thing that I found, Well, there's a lot of things that we're intriguing about that documentary, but one thing in particular that you were involved in was a scene where you guys were out looking at some tree structures. Those things have always been something that has fascinated me when it comes to Bigfoot, because they're found almost everywhere, weird things over in the United Kingdom. When we went out to Daniel's research area when we were there a couple of months ago, I found them here on my property in North Carolina. I found them in the Pacific Northwest. They're everywhere. It's a common thing when it comes to bigfoot, or it seems to be. I went out an expedition with Todd Standing last year in October. I was up there for a week. One of the most interesting things outside of the thousands, literally thousands of tree breaks that are in and around that area, that appeared to be something other than natural. I'll say that we found this amazing what I considered to be a tree structure. There was probably a three hundred, three hundred and thirty year old tree, and there were these huge trees that were probably eighty feet long, maybe twelve to fourteen inches in diameter. There were three of them that came together at a point, perfectly within inches of each other. At the apex of these three trees. We did some quick analysis found that there was no rootball. Todd actually went back later on and did some reconnaissance with the next group of folks that came in after I left and found for sure they dug down there was no rootball to these trees. They were placed there. The interesting thing that is a correlation that I want to tie into the documentary Flash of Beauty, is you pulled out a compass and this thing was exactly due north. Multiple things were stacked up pointing exactly due north. That is the correlation that we found in Canada with this particular trees. There was one exactly due north, the other one was exactly due south. The third one was a little bit off. It didn't make a whole lot of sense. But just to be able to play something within an inch or so eighty feet tall in this huge tree and it be exactly due north cannot be a coincidence. In my opinion. You'd have to have heavy equipment out there with all the dead fall that was around this tree. How do you handling that in your research? As far as these tree structures, I know it's obviously subjective, but what is your theory if you have one on is it Bigfoot related? Are they doing these things? And if so, why and what is the possible reason behind these things, because that's really the burning question for me.
Speaker 6: Gosh, one's really documented sasquatch building these things. There seems to be trace evidence of E DNA around nesting sites. The Olympic Project has a whole nesting site out here in the op Nesser. Obviously a little different than what we're talking about here, especially with compasses, although I'd be curious to see if there's some kind of anomaly associated with compasses. In general, there's strange things that happen electronically with the phenomena, much like looking into poltergeist and stuff here. But let's just back up here. Maybe it's something simple to a direction of Doe North, do to the fact that there's a travel area that they're suggesting another do maybe in this case, when we're in the documentary, there was a creek right down the way where the waterfall pointed in that area. The reason I put my compass on that reported tree structure was to see if there is any kind of artifact that would happen to the compasses, though maybe it would spin in circles or something like that. Maybe it was, as I mentioned, an expedition Bigfoot is geomants to create some kind of power spot or something like that. I don't think that's necessarily the case. These things are weird. They're not only brute for strength types of things that make them. Although snowload can do a lot of this. The forest is just a damned place where stuff falls all over. It makes no sense at times. But when you see whole root balls carried to different locations or are laid in front of an old logging road, that's a brute force kind of thing happening there. I'm more interested in the nuanced stuff, like the little tiny stuff they seem to do, really minute weavings to vine maple that continue to happen in the cottage grove area and up here vine maple seems to be the plant of choice, and we're talking about taking little branches and doing like Native American braid style stuff all the way up the vine. And these are living trees that are brought together to work on these things. Small low areas to high up areas as well. That dis points to a type of almost like autistic nature of what we're looking into here. Very specific details into what we're looking at to the degree where the average person wouldn't spend the time doing that.
Speaker 1: And stay tuned for more sasquatch out to see. We'll be right back after these messages. Go ahead, Daniel.
Speaker 4: My last question, we're in the big world.
Speaker 5: There's always two different camps, Parallemal and the Blessing Book. Now, I'm pretty sure I know this answer, but maybe some people out there, what could you tell us number one?
Speaker 4: With one you full in?
Speaker 6: I was pushed down the rabbit hole of the paranormal as a young kid, and I'd never crawled out. Maybe it's the fact that I was the only child, but for me, it just seemed a whole lot more fun. If you're not having fun doing this, you should just get out because you're never going to really make anything off of it. It's all about friendships, relationships. My girlfriend I met at a big Foot conference, right, obviously I scored big time. That's the first thing that you need to make sure that your ladies into this, because, let's face it, we're male dominated category here. If you're into cryptids, find a cryptid hunterest. This is a weird topic. I'm just saying, it's a little more weird than maybe the public. Ronnie to his credit and RPG to their credit, and even Bobo and the Finding Bigfoot Days to his credit. These were all the people leaning on. There was that one story. There is this cross contamination issue of what's going on with the paranormal. But now we're in the mainstream, Daniel to where this phenomena is being talked about with the X Files music in the background, and we need to prepare ourselves because there are people that have been really damaged by ridicule, ruined by ridicule for seeing what they saw, not just Bigfoot, for the fact that they've seen the supernatural present itself with this phenomena. We talk about that in our documentary as well, this idea of what's called a hidden event. How you compartmentalize this type of trauma in your life, because it is a type of rewiring and trauma to your worldview that can really hose up your everyday reality.
Speaker 1: Definitely true. Before we get out of here, we've mentioned it a couple of times. We've talked about the book, We've talked about some of your television stuff. Tell everybody where they can get the book. Where's the best place to pick that up, what they can expect when they get it, and talk about any other projects that you're working on or you have coming.
Speaker 6: Up to So you can check out the book on Hangar one Publishing or Amazon, The Almoon Lab, a Paranormal Experiment. I would send everybody over to our YouTube channel over at A Flash of Beauty, the podcast where we do weekly live shows as well with Jill Remenschneider, the producer and Brett Eichenberger, the director of A Flash of Beauty. We're under pre production wrapping up the voices in the wilderness, the whole story about what happened in the Sierras. It's going to blow people away, a piece of the American Northwest, a Western story really of a supernatural kind. And of course you can go check out all our free stuff over at the YouTube channel, including A Flash of Beauty, Bigfoot Revealed and Paranormal Bigfoot, and a lot of interviews. We have a lot of behind the scene interviews that get into this witness testimony and people are really responding to them.
Speaker 5: I would like to say find you to everyone in the chat. Whilst the podcast has been going on, I have been paying attention to it and We have some great people in chats, including the Alaska Big Cruise.
Speaker 4: It leaves tomorrow, so good luck to you guys.
Speaker 5: Time it's been amazing and I hope we can continue working together at some point.
Speaker 4: My last words will be keep searching. Stamentical as they say about be sure.
Speaker 7: They say you don't have a go, but you guessay. And I don't want to feel a world happen. Science trying to try that chart everything.
Speaker 8: Call it ride back, pride back joy from me, joy staying right, call it right away. Still, stay stassstst, not dossststssssssssss