Speaker 1: Bill cunning in the Great American Welcome this Flora. It's Monday after in the Tri State. We have crises all over the country, especially in North Carolina. Red Spaseball concluded they're not in last place. That one game out of last place, so I guess this season was a moderate success. Bengals one and three. On Sunday they play the Ravens here, we'll see what happens. But until then, we have literal crises happening all over the country, especially now in North Carolina. It appears that Florida is somewhat prepared for these events. Terrible damage in Florida. But let's face it, Florida's prepared for hurricanes. But I can't be said about North Carolina. We have so many friends and family from this area that have homes and places outside of the Tri State, including North Carolina. Yours truly has spent quite a bit of time at Maggie Valley, North Carolina, which is in the mountains right over the line going up twenty six and I four, beautiful scenic, but that has been destroyed because of the kindness of Richard K. Jones, the sheriff of Butler County. He has a those relationship with Sheriff Sam Page of Randolph. I'm sorry of Rockingham County, North Carolina, and Sheriff Page, welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, Sheriff, can you describe as this storm was developing in the south and North Carolina? Normally done prepare for hurricanes, that's that's a Florida difficulty. But in the day or two before what happened Thursday, Friday and Saturday, what was the what was the availability of warnings and things of that character in your section of North Carolina.
Speaker 2: Well as I understand and plus what I observed is you know, we had tornado warnings throughout most of Friday, owned it off Friday, Uh, there were a lot of warnings of potential a lot of rain coming, particularly in the western part of the state. I'm in the Piedmont area and then to our west is the area that was a highly affected, horrific situation and damaged and loss of lives.
Speaker 1: Terrible, terrible situation.
Speaker 2: But a lot of a lot of winds and a lot of rains coming from the Hurricane at Leen.
Speaker 1: And this storm hit on Friday and Saturday. We're going to talk about Monday, afternoon in a moment or two. But as the storm hit, was there some was there some indication that there are things was going to be literally a disaster for western North Carolina? Was there a sense this is almost a biblical what's happening? Was there a sense just as the storm was hitting, You're about to have something that never happened before in Nashville? Was was there that? Was there that level of apprehension.
Speaker 2: Well, I think everybody was responding to this, the oncoming storm, but nobody expected. I don't think anybody expected to this to this level of damage. I mean, you've got dams that were uh were damaged, You've got extensive flooding from rivers and roadways destroyed. It's you know, it looks like somebody went in, you know, like the town of Chimney Rock, understand was was totally leveled by the by the extensive amount of water that came through there, from the from the floods and from the from the rain and everything coming together in the winds and every so it was just a terrible situation. I feel so feel so bad for everybody up there. You know what happened. In course, you know, there was a lot of loss of lives, and I'm I understanding there's some people that are still missing up there in the actual area.
Speaker 1: And as far as I forty and I twenty six, I had a report from the AP a few hours ago that there were bridges, small little bridges that are out. There's massive mud slides up and down I forty and I twenty six. It's impassable. And if you would have want to get you and your mind, you're only about three hours away from Ashville, and you're in the little you're east of that in the Piedmont. But if your guys wanted to get there to Ashville, North Carolina, how would you do it? That's a good question.
Speaker 2: Through the North Coline Sheriff's Association, we got a program Sheriff Helping Sheriffs, So throughout the day, I know we'll be receiving additional information if we if we can send some help, what it'll tell us exactly what is needed and where it's needed at and then we'll be able to be provided a route of travel. But you know you, like I said, normally Interstate forty we can make it to add in a good three hours. But with all the damage on out of state forty on and off in the bridges and then coming you know, I understand coming into Tennessee into forty and also Interstate twenty six, which is a major north south routes Interstate U. With all that damage and all the water damage, again, we will have to wait for some instructions to tell us.
Speaker 1: Which way is the route.
Speaker 2: I was speaking with our Mercy Management director just a while to go, and he's in the area in McDowell County near Marion, and he was explaining that, you know.
Speaker 1: It is passable on forty to get up to that point.
Speaker 2: But again, like I said, beyond that, you know, we don't we don't have any additional information by understanding with all the rain and damage that you know, the communications a lot of you say the communication is out up there also, so we kind of we're watching our news reports and of course as we get more information to the association, we'll see what we need to do. We're doing food collections right now in our in our agec across our county. There's several churches that are putting together supplies such as UH drinking water is very important, UH understand, fuel for generators, non perishable food products, glass flights and batteries and personal hygiene items. So all those items are important. So if you've got a church you know, you know in your area that want to help, UH, you need to. You'll need to connect up with the either emergency management here in North Carolina UH to get information or here locally.
Speaker 3: UH.
Speaker 2: You'll check, you'll you'll check with you You'll see some of the local churches listing where they're doing collection points. And then like I said, you know, we're we're going to be a collection point for the next two weeks here in our county. And of course as we go throughout the day and the next few days, we'll see what the needs are if we can send some of our stab with a small agency, but you know, we'll do our part working with other law enforcement to help where we can.
Speaker 1: And so I understand that it's accessible only by air because there are routes that have been completely destroyed. I had a report earlier that will take years for I forty to be repaired because of the bridges and the mudslides. Interstate Highway several bridges are out of those will take a long time. The same way if it's unreachable by the ground, the only way to get there is through the air. And the needs are great, whether it's cell phone tires, whether it's hygiene products, whether it's water, whether it's food. There's no communication. Is that section of North Carolina at this point, Sheriff Sam Page largely inaccessible? And are they by themselves and a loan?
Speaker 2: I'll say this is I know that a lot of your major roads, like we just stated, have been damaged. I haven't personally been up there, and I'm just getting missing piece of information right now. But the best way is to keep posted just to see what's coming out on the on the local news, uh, what's being broadcast about you if someone's trying to help somebody that the State Mercy Management is probably going to be your best source of information about if you're trying to get up in the area. But you know, if you if you don't need to be up in an area, it probably do not need to travel because there's still a lot of dangers with the water and with the swift waters is going down. And again, like I said, it's just a lot of it's a lot of destruction up there, and they probably you know, only people that need to be up there and and if the people that are going up there to help need to be up there at this time.
Speaker 1: Sheriff Sam Page or North Carolina, where's FEMA? You would think the Federal Emergency Management? Where is FEMA?
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't speak to FEMA. I was seeing I'm watching on TV just a little bit ago, uh from the Office of the President. But I haven't seen the broadcast yet. But I'm sure FEMA will be brought online uh in working with Emergency Management shortly. I assume they will be just I. I just haven't seen any broadcaster received any information through our sources.
Speaker 1: Have you ever You've been around a long time, Sheriff Sam Page, have you ever seen this level of destruction in western North Carolina in your career?
Speaker 2: I don't think I have in my I've lived in I've lived in Rockham County most of my life, and with exception of being in the military, I know I never have. Katrina is is onee that comes to mind. You know, uh, Hurricane Andrew, you know destroyed one of the base is that I was stationed at down in Miami area back when I was in service. But and the enforced Mount Knetuba Manetubo in the Philippines that exploded and erupted and destroyed the base where we were stationed at. So those are some areas that you know that that come to mind. But no, I don't think in North Carolina we've ever seen anything to this level.
Speaker 1: And in fact, North Carolina doesn't get ready for hurricanes. In the Piedmont up in the mountains, it doesn't. It doesn't equate. I spent time in Naples, Florida, and we were you know, Florida's kind of ready for this, They're ready to go. But North Carolinians aren't ready for hurricanes generally, unless you might be on the coast. But even that's a very very rare event. So this is a shock. Well, uh is there? I'm gonna matthew twenty five Ministries is located here and they have trucks rolling. We're going to communicate through the website to let people know where to give money. Matthew's twenty five is going to focus there are a great charity to focus on North Carolina because Florida can largely take care of itself. Although big problems are in Florida, what they know, what they're doing with hurricanes. I can seem camp be said about Asheville, North Carolina. And for those who have not been there, it's in the mountains at the bottom of a valley. There's rivers all over the place. The dams are gone, the rivers have overflowed, cities have been wiped out. One media reporter had over a thousand people missing, with cars and trucks and fans floating away houses going down the river. And at this point, what's the weather condition this afternoon right now? What's going on in western North Carolina? Weatherwise?
Speaker 2: From what I watched on the local news and weather, we maybe get a little bit of rain, but that had that shouldn't uh nowhere near what would came in on uh, you know, Thursday and Friday. So I would ask everybody to say a prayer for all of our first responders and all the persons are coming here and helping. And there's the American Purse or Red Cross and another other agencies and Mercy Manages a lot of a lot of people responding us the location to help. Just keep them in your prayers, you know, because this is a tough time for North Carolina.
Speaker 3: But you know, we're reslant.
Speaker 2: We'll we'll, we'll get through this, but it's gonna be it's gonna take a long time, and so just keep everybody to talk, some prayers and look for safety.
Speaker 1: Sara sam Page of Rockingham, North Carolina. Please get back to work, and thanks for calling into the Bill Cunningham Show to let the residents of Trice they know what they can do.
Speaker 2: Bill, I didn't want to stay one thing that. Also, I want you to keep the two deputies and one in Madison County and one in Making County lost their lives responding to work during the storm. They both lost their lives with the water event, so I keep them in your prayers also from Madison and Making County.
Speaker 1: Also, we'll do that and I'm gonna look online get their names. Say a prayer for those two deputies that gave their life and service to others. There's no greater sacrifice a man or a woman can make to give your life for your friends and family, and cops and sheriffs and CEOs do it all the time. And we'll offer prayers of hope for those that remain in prayers of thanks for those who gave their lives. Sheriff sam Page, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham show. I want to thank again Richard K. Jones of Butler County for hooking me up with you. He's part of the National Sheriff Association, does a great job there. But Sheriff Sam Page, thank you very much for coming on this afternoon. Thank you, yes, thank you. All right, let's take some telephone calls five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand. Understand. North College Hill is back online and we'll come back online soon. Parts of the Tri State itself has been devastated by this storm and whether or not we can help, we want to do that. Bill Cunningham with you every day. You're home of the Reds, who have now completed their season in the Bengals Big Game on Sunday. Kind of irrelevant compared to these kind of issues, but it's important to have diversions from the reality of life. Bill Cunningham, News Radio seven hundred WLWI, Billy Cunningham, the great American. Great to have you with me this Monday afternoon the Tri State. Chaos and confusion rains everywhere, whether it's Israel, Ukraine, Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky, Crises upon crises and chaos upon chaos. I head on just the sheriff from North Carolina. It is absolutely apocalyptic and North Carolina hills and valleys and mountains with rivers at the bottom, along with Ashville and other places. The death toll is going to rise well north of one thousand. The North Carolina National Guard has activated more than five thousand soldiers and airmen and more than two hundred vehicles and aircraft, including Hoiston emergency aviation assets. As high water, the water continues to rise and not fall. Missing is at least a thousand people. National Guards assets have identified on the ground numerous incredible needs and they've dropped so far thirty four thousand pounds of cargo, including food, water, medical supplies to distribute in the past two days. They have augmented by personal and air assets from Connecticut, Maryland, Ohio. And this is where Richard K. Jones and Charmaine McGuffey get involved to send help to North Carolina. And we received information that dams are at their brim ready to break. Large bridges, small bridges, and large over I forty and I twenty six have all been washed away. They don't exist anymore. Somebody in ODOT told me that it may be three to five years before I forty and I twenty six can be restored to their pre Thursday appearances. Because of what's happening in North Carolina. One might say, I, as you know, spend time at the iHeartMedia broadcast Center in Naples, Florida the last week, and Florida was more or less prepared for this because that is what they do. And whoever the governor is, there's assets ready to go. Florida is prepared for hurricanes, and Callier County was affected slightly but not significantly. But the big ben Regent cedar Key north of Tampa devastated. And none of these stories are coming out of Florida at this point because Ron DeSantis and before him, the governors of Florida have things kind of buttoned down. You cannot say the North Carolina is prepared for a hurricane. Doesn't work that way. You're not coined to create such a recovery effort. It's unbelievable, the apocalyptic. It almost looks like nuclear weapons were set off in western North Carolina and it is continuing, and the governor there is saying, you know, we're strong and our first responders are at the best in the nation. I'm thankful for the hard work and risking their lives to protect all North Carolinians. You also have those two deputy sheriffs who heard the sheriff talk about that, who are dead in service to their fellow citizens. And at this point, it would be helpful if FEMA was available to do what FEMA does, the Federal Emergency and Management Agency, but they're overwhelmed with the number of catastrophes that have happened, and what happened in Florida, in parts of Georgia and South and North Carolina and Ohio and Kentucky. There are many of our fellow tri state residents don't have access to basic needs. Here. There's about five to eight thousand customers without power, but that's a small thing. Imagine if I seventy five bridge was knocked down, along with the Brent Spence Bridge, along with several bridges over the High River, plus those over the Great Miami Little Miami River. That's what they're facing. You can't go from one place to one place in western North Carolina. You can't get there. It is really a time for us to pull together as a people and put America first before we become a world leader. We'll talk about that later, but this is as bad as it can be for the millions of people living in parts of North and South Carolina and Florida. Cedar Key was largely wiped out. You could tell from the video that that's a middle class area, a small little island off the coast of Florida, about eighty miles north of Sarasota, and five to six foot surge went on for several hours, and that whole town's been wiped off the face of the earth. And the cost of insurance is so great in Florida, many go naked and don't have insurance. You can't afford the insurance. Same thing as happening with car insurance. We have David Yost coming up in about thirty five minutes to talk about what's happening in Springfield and the real impact that the media will not cover. And the cost of car insurance and homeowners insurance is skyrocketed some thirty five I'm sorry, fifty three percent increase in car insurance in the past three years. Fifty three percent then sound like a big deal, but if you're on a fixed income, it is a big deal. Let's continue more. Next at your home of the Bengals Big Game on Sunday News Radio seven hundred WLW. You know, as I was traveling back from the hinterlands of the iHeartMedia Center in Southwest Florida, one of the first things you're told on the airplane is buckle up, and if there's an emergency, the mask will come down. But make sure you put your oxygen mask on first before helping someone else. It's called take care of yourself first, to make sure you can help others. And I'm wondering if that's what's happening in America today, that we're helping ourselves first before helping everyone else. In the world, car insurance is up by fifty five percent in the last three years, fifty five percent, and it's because of pro immigration policies put forth by Biden and Harris putting millions and millions of these migrant drivers with driver's licenses. We give them often without driver training or English language lessons on the road, including in Clark County and Springfield, or in Hamilton County or Boone County. That literally millions and millions of drivers in this country, unsurre have no idea how to drive, but they are in a sense you're insured because you pay under insurance and no insurance. In case someone hits you that doesn't have insurance, guess what you pay for it. That's why fifty five percent increase in car insurance. You have homeowner's insurances up forty five percent the last three years. Why is that? Because you have millions and millions and millions of illegals going into the housing market, forcing out many others. May I use the term Americans, I know it's a bad term, who can't afford to pay rent and can't afford to buy a home. As a consequence, that federal governments pays the rents of illegals who live in housing that you should be in. Therefore, when you seek to have your own housing costs, or you seek to have your own apartment, guess what the costs are through the roof. Because we have the same supply but a much larger demand. That's just as insurance. And I won't talk to you about the insurance rates in Florida because Leuyo high WANs don't care about it, But the Florida rates of rates of insurance there are awful. According to the Consumer Price Index, Gasoline's gone up fifty percent the past three years. New cars cost an additional twenty five percent. If you try to buy a brand new Chevy from Joseph Chevrolet, they're forced to charge more because the manufacturers are charging them so much money for the cars. If you like eggs and Tony Benner like scrambled eggs in the morning, last three years, one hundred and forty seven percent increase in eggs, I said, one hundred seven percent increase in eggs, hamburgers an additional thirty three percent. Groceries and additional twenty nine percent. And if you've gotten fast food that used to be five to ten bucks, guess what is not there anymore? Everywhere I see complete crises, and now we have a real crisis happening in America, which is called Hurricane Helene, and is another one on the horizon coming. We hope it doesn't hit, hope it doesn't transpire. So we have plenty of money. We have lots of money in foreign aid. We have republican and democratic globalists who want to spend American tax dollars on international organizations and conflicts and far flong wars instead of taking care of problems here at home. We have the worsening crisis in this country since nineteen forty one. When it comes to average Americans forming structures and enjoying their life. We have plenty of money, by the way, for Ukraine, plenty of money for Israel, plenty of money for Iran. We have plenty of money to send all around the world, but don't have money here at home. And the worst of these, of course, have been the Iraqi and the Afghan wars, begun by Republicans, continuing under Democrats, and when the Afghan War end. To look at that disaster, the estimated cost which is about seven five hundred American lives by about six to seven trillion dollars and expenses we have in these foreign wars so far, and as a lend of blimes indicates with the Harvard University Kennedy School, the long term medical need and disability compensation for service members and these two wars and their veterans and their families, military replenishing things, and social and economic costs could have reached the total of ten billion dollars over the next twenty years. Ten billion dollars for IROCK in Afghanistan. But we don't have money in Asheville North Carolina, and so almost all the Democrats and a lot of Republicans say, spend more money. In fact, I think just a few days ago, Joe Biden said, we have plenty of money to send the Ukraine and plenty of money to send to Israel, hundreds of hundreds of millions of dollars. Now here is President Joe Biden a couple hours ago when asked about whether or not you can send additional resources to North Carolina to help the people there, and this is his response, Dave, please hit it go. Yes, it's tragic.
Speaker 4: As a matter of fact for trying to get the exact number FEMA advisors on the ground in Florida right now, because the distinction between the numbers that team has used and the ones that are used.
Speaker 1: By by the locals. So it's uh, it really is amazing. You saw the photographs, It's stunning. There's so many, such a wide area.
Speaker 4: We've we've given them all of the arguing that we have. We're on the ground ahead of time, so we're working hard.
Speaker 3: Are there any more retorts at the general governments?
Speaker 5: Have you given them?
Speaker 1: No, we've given them.
Speaker 4: We haven't truld planned a significant amount of it even though they didn't.
Speaker 1: Ask for them, hadn't asked for them. The answer is no, have no money available for North Carolina, for Georgia's South Carolina or Florida. The money's gone. It's out the door. And guess what is Kamala Harris? What does she want to do? Spend a lot more money? We would have today trillions and trillions of dollars wasted on these foreign wars to spend on the American people. But we don't do that. We lavish money on infrastructure projects in a Rock and Afghanistan. I had on Congressman brad Winstrip repeatedly about building literally hundreds of bridges in Afghanistan any Rock. We had huge footprints. We had to spend the tune of trillions of dollars. We built schools and roads and bridges and border walls all over Rock and Afghanistan. Now the money's gone. America first. Can someone tell me why that's such a bad idea to take care of our needs first? And what's wrong with a governmental policy of saying America's first. We need the money here. We can't afford to spending money overseas, and we can't afford to keep spending money as if we have it. Kamala Harris says, if you want to buy a house, guess what, there's twenty five thousand dollars. If you have a kid, here's an additional seven thousand dollars per child. You went transsexual. One transgender writes, guess what. Here's the cost to go from male to the female, from female to mail. You want an abortion, guess what. IVF. It's all paid for by the federal government take care of everything. At this point, we owe thirty five trillion dollars and the fiscal year ends. Believe or not, Today September thirtieth is when the actual fiscal year ends in the United States government. We're upside down in the last twelve months two point one trillion dollars that we've borrowed and printed to make up for the government spending and the government program for the next year of the Biden Harris administration is borrowing another two point four trillion dollars as far as the eye can see. And if Kamala Harris gets elected, she plans on spending more money. She says, We've got to do more, especially in Ukraine. We've got to spend billions and billions of dollars there, but here in America, we simply don't have the ability to do it. Are you kidding me? What is wrong was placing the primary focus of our federal government on America. First. If America is destroyed, how will the rest of the world fare if America does not exist? Because the most predictive crisis in the history of mankind is coming to this country. Every quarter we offer to the world our debt, and we offer interest rates between four and five percent. It is predicted that in the near future the rest of the world is going to say, you know what, I'm not so sure we're going to get a return on our investment. Instead of us getting four or five percent, what we want now is six or seven or eight percent. And right now we pay in the interest on the national debt one point two trillion dollars a year, which is much more than the defense budget. And that's going up, it's not coming down. It is unbelievable. One thing about Trump. He focused on the open southern border and was elected on twenty sixteen on a pledge of building the wall. He built hundreds of miles of border wall, instituted a sense will remained in Mexico policy, and then it's the horrendous catch and release protocols that was in place under Obama. Now, guess what, as soon as he left office in twenty twenty, the border wall stopped, remained in Mexico, stop catch and release has increased, and sadly, upon entering the White House, President Joe Biden immediately in all these Trump era policies, and laughably he put to Kamala Harris in charge of the southern border. Non citizens have now flooded into America with an enormous number of extremely dangerous criminals at a tremendous cost that costs supposed LEAs one hundred and fifty billion dollars a year. Just heard President Joe Biden said, no, no more money. We don't have the money. It's going to illegal aliens, it's going to Ukraine, it's going to defending NATO. It's going toward building bridges and walls in a rock that we still have a footprint on, but not in this country. It was announced by US Congressman Tony Gonzales a few days ago, and Harris administration is allowing four hundred and twenty five thousand, four hundred and thirty one convicted criminals to freely run around the country. This includes about thirteen thousand murderers and seventeen thousand charged with very sexual offenses, including rape of young girls and women roaming around this country. They have no idea where they are, no idea, clueless And when Harris made her first visit to the Wall in three years, she was pathetic trying to show to the American people how much she cared about legal migration, which Poles have indicated is ranking among the top concerns in this country. I know there are words said by Donald Trump that I wouldn't say. I know he says things and does a few things I disagree with. But is he right on the most important issue of the day, which is illegal migration in this country, costing US hundreds of billions of dollars a year when we don't have money for North Carolina. His response to criminals illegally enting our country by Donald Trumps, No one who's allowed in this country is fit to be the president who comes in illegally and supports that policy. He's right. Biden and Harris have purposely allowed in America to be invaded by non citizens including murderers and rapists, and refused to secure the southern border, and the top official in charge that majorcis character repeatedly lied and said the border is secure, the border is secure, when he knows it is not. We spend billions and billions and billions of dollars tax dollars that you work for and send your part to Washington in wars all over the globe, including Ukraine, international organizations like NATO and the UN on Our next president needs to focus on difficulties on the open border, a bad economy, homelessness, rising crime. Guess what crime is rising? Enforcement of crime is way down. They don't count many crimes as crimes whatsoever because it doesn't fit the democratic narrative. And drug overdose and deaths and a multitude of other issues. We need a president that will say America must go first. We don't have the money. And in fact, I don't blame the officials in North Carolina for being unprepared for a hurricane. Just Sard, the sheriff from Rockingham, talk about the fact that we've never had a hurricane like this hit western North Carolina and may hit the coast, but not in Ashville, which is beautiful. I have many good friends that have homes in Asheville and see that have been devastated. And I'm told that I forty have numerous bridges that will not be repaired for years, and that because of mud slides, etc. Those people are hurting greatly. When George Bush forty three flew a plane over New Orleans during Katrina and looked out the window and a picture was taken, the media launched itself upon George Bush for not caring about the residents of New Orleans who lived in a bowl and was told to leave and they refuse to leave, and Katrina devastated parts of New work Orleans, and the media blamed him. It took about two days for the mainstream media to blame Bush forty three for Katrina. I'm waiting until I turn blue until the media starts to blame Kamala Harris and Joe Biden for being unprepared. And the video out of North Carolina is heartbreaking for those people. America. First, the first thing you do in an emergency is save yourself. Then you can seek to save others. That's not the view of the United States government. View of the United States government is spend more money, offer our debt to the world every ninety days and pray they pick up our debt. And at some point it's not going to happen, and this great country of ours will die by economic suicide. It'll take a barrel of one hundred dollars bills to buy a loaf of bread because our money will become worthless. Your four oh one k will be a one to oho one k. And we're going to be in serious difficulty because we borrow money, we don't have pay other people's bills that we shouldn't and act as if happen. Days are here again in life is good. Life is not good. Chaos confusion reigns, and we need American resources to save us first before we can save the rest of the world. Let's continue with more and after one o'clock today will be your good friend of mine. David Yoast, about what's happening in Clark County and Springfield. There's been an internet report which you may have read on Thursday or Friday, but there was so much going on you probably didn't that. There's certain individuals in the Haitian Immigrant Rights Group. What rights the Haitian immigrants have by the way they're there in Springfield legally they were put there by Joe Biden under a parole program until twenty twenty six. And I want to get the real facts on the ground about what's happening in Springfield, Ohio, and what are the real facts about this warrant to be issued for the arrest of Donald Trump and JD Vance, I guess in preparation for the debate tomorrow night, and whether Ohio law allows for a Haitian Emma Grant activists to seek arrest warrants calling Trump and JD Van's guilty of committing numerous crimes, including causing an insurrection and also causing havoc and confusion, and by their comments about Clark County, and will President Trump and or JD Vance be arrested? That's our Attorney general coming up next, David Yost. If a line becomes available five point three seven four nine seven thousand pounds seven hundredth new eight DT. Can you smell what I'm coking? Understand what's going on here? Can you smell it? Can you understand it? Florida was somewhat prepared for a hurricane, but North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia not at all. Doesn't happen that way, and now they need help, and according to Joe Biden. You just heard Joe Biden say, no more help. We don't have the money. Our money's going to Ukraine, the NATO, to the UN all over the world, not taking care of problems here at home. Twelve fifty four Home of Your Bengals News seven hundred Billy Cunningham, the Great American. Of course, many are waiting for an October surprise. And last year it was the Laptop from Hell. That wasn't much of a surprise because other than Miranda Divine, no one wrote about it whatsoever. Could have been a bombshell, but it didn't work that way. And you know, at this point, President Trump has been indicted in four different jurisdictions, caring about four hundred and eighteen years in jail. He's been sued repeatedly, including by the New York State State of New York with a four hundred and fifty million dollar judgment, which is a bunch of bs. He's had at least two assassination attempts. He's had numerous Iranian hit teams rolling around the country looking for opportunities. The cell phones cannot be abridged from the attempted murder or really the murder. He did kill a firefighter in Butler County. We've had everything thrown at thrown at him, including the kitchen sink. Then a few days ago it a rose. That's some Haitian immigrant group in Springfield, Ohio Clark County seeks to file numerous criminal charges directly against Donald Trump and JD. Vance. I guess in preparation for the debate Tuesday night, and I thought it might be wise to have on David Yost, a very fine attorney general in the state of Ohio. He's the chief law enforcement officer in the state. And David Yost, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And can you tell the American people, David Yost, as far as what is planned by these immigrant groups and Springfield, Ohio Clark County. Could it be the October surprise? What are the possible criminal charges will there be filed? Give me a full report.
Speaker 3: Well, in Ohio you can file an affid David, and a request to a judge issue and arrest warrant and criminal charges against somebody. It almost is you very rarely see anybody even try to do it. It almost never happens. But in this case, here's the theory of that. Here's their theory of the case that because Donald Trump said mean things about eating cats and dogs, that everybody in the world got very upset, and that thirty three bomb threats were phoned into Springfield to schools and colleges, hospitals, causing evacuations. So they want him charged with inducing panic in citing riot telecommunication harassment complicity. And there might be I might be missing one or two from the laundry list, but that's that's where it stands. They filed this with the with the judge in Clark County, Ohio, and not surprisingly, the fellow that did this is a Democratic activist out of Cleveland. He actually ran for his party's nomination as his attorney general at one point. And it's the worst piece drafting of a criminal complaint that I've ever seen. If I were teaching a law in criminal procedure here in Ohio at one of our law schools, I would flunk the guy that turned his paper in. It is awful.
Speaker 1: Well, let's assume that this judge in Clark County disagrees with you. The attorney General of Ohio and says, you know what this thing is, merits? Could that judge actually issue an arrest warrant for Donald Trump and JD Vance?
Speaker 3: Well, aside from the many technical problems with the indictment, including a lack of clear clausation, lack of explaining who he was allegedly complicit with, there's also a little thing called the First Amendment and the idea that you can be prosecuted for mere words in the United States. I just can't imagine any judge doing this. If an arrest warrant were to issue, it would be set aside in a heartbeat by a court of appeals.
Speaker 1: I think, Okay, so this isn't the So the hope is this judge will see through it as you described it, and that in the restaurant will not be issued. This thing percolated the last three or four days, and I'm thinking they'll try and do about anything to stop Donald Trump. For me, a lot and one thing getting arrested would be would be the media would have a conniption fit. And if Jade Vance can't attend to Tuesday Night debate because he's under arrest, that would be awful. So you're saying, even if this judge is okay, this thing is merit, we're gonna I'm gonna show one for his arrest. You quickly go to the State Court of Appeals, and then you go to the High Supreme Court. And then what would you as the age you ever get involved along the process here.
Speaker 3: I think it would get thrown out before I even knew about it. Honestly, Donald Trump or jd. Vance as lawyers would immediately seek relief. I am sure. Look, this is if they want to. If you're right, this is the October surprise. They've already tried this. He's already got a booking photo, his polls. His polls went up when they abused the process the first several times. I just don't see this is having any impact, either politically or legally. It's but I'm ashamed, candidly that our system is being abused like this.
Speaker 1: So, mister ag let's deal with the underlying issue. I contend that cats and Dogs was a canard. In fact, there might be, there might not be, But the underlying issue is darn serious. For Ohio and for the whole country. There's a so called parole program in which the president, through the Attorney General and Homeland Security can parole into America up to three hundred thousand Haitians along with one hundreds of thousands of others and simply put into towns and they exist. Can you talk about some of the underlying problems? And I talked to Governor Mike Dwight about this, who says, look, we weren't notified about this at all, other than cats and dogs being barbecued, which may or may not be accurate. What about the underlying problems with the schools, with law enforcement? There are some reporting from the Ohio News Network that has to the effect that law and order is broken down in Springfield, Ohio, that the school system is in a neo collapse because of the number of illegals or shall I say legals there because of a parole program that can't speak English, eesl Lang and all the other relations happening, as the Attorney General of Ohio, Underneath the canard about cats and dogs, what is happening with law enforcement, the medical procedures, educational facilities, the worthiness of these individuals in the kind of town it is now in Springfield, What is the underlying problems?
Speaker 3: Well, look, it's not who it's how many. If you drop twenty thousand Kentucky Presbyterians into a town of fifty eight thousand, there wouldn't be enough houses, there wouldn't be enough doctors and nurses, there wouldn't be enough school classrooms. When you add to that that last year, which was an elevated year, that one hundred and fifty Haitian kids that don't and there's you know, it's not their fault, but these kids don't speak English, which means they have to learn, and that's sucking up additional resources. Well, from last year to this year, that number is now approaching six hundred. It's nearly quadr ruled. Once again, it's not who, it's how many. And Governor Dwine and I don't agree on a lot of things, but he's telling the truth. The federal government doesn't talk to us. They don't give us any warning. And in fact, here's the dirty secret secret Bill Conningham that I'm telling on your show. The federal government doesn't track them. Federal law requires that when you come in under one of these programs, that you say where you're going to live. And if you move under penalty of law a fine, you have to say I'm going to move. But once they're in, the federal government is doing nothing to track these folks. Doesn't know where they are, doesn't know where they're going. And so when a bunch of them here, well there's a bunch of us over here in Springfield, come on in. The water's fine. They start coming in and droves, and there's no control, planning, no management of the thing, and no resources. It is an absolute abject failure on the part of the Biden Harris administration.
Speaker 1: And what about the cost not just to the federal taxpayer. You and I are both federal taxpayers, but the cost also to the state of Ohio. Were literally millions of dollars that got to pour in as if that'll solve the problem, which it does. And if there's six hundred Haitian kids, and God bless them, if I was one of those kids, or if I lived in Port of Prince, I'd want to make it to Springfield, Ohio myself. I don't blame them one bit. But when the federal government says here you are, your population just increased by thirty thirty five percent, and many of these individuals have profound medical difficulties because there's no inoculation system in Port of Prints. There's no pre kindergarten train education and Port of Prince And I wish there was a way we could take the world's poverty in bringing in the United States and suddenly we have a functioning republic. I don't see that happening any anytime soon. But when the federal government is by law required to track these individuals to see where they are and what they're doing. And by the way, their entry ends in twenty twenty six. And so if the Trumpster is re elected, I would anticipate this program will be stopped. And if Kamala Harris is elected, I would assume that this program is going to continue. And so what happens down the road? What happens down the road when the chickens come home to roost and we have large numbers of people that might double the triple. Can you imagine a little small town Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Florida towns with tens of thousands. They could be Scottish Presbyterians, white as chalk, and I say exactly the same thing. We can't afford it, we can't do it. Is there what is your sense if this thing is doubled or tripled. If Kamala Harris wins over the next several years and the same thing continues to happen, which is happening now in Texas and California and Utah. What is America look like after five to ten more years of this.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm worried about our resources. Yo Ohio has to pay forty percent of every Medicaid dollar the governor spent. You put to two and a half million dollars as a cash grant to try to deal with this. He's opening a mobile health clinic. He sent a bunch of highway patrol officers down there to deal with the problems with law enforcement of traffic. These folks don't know our driving laws. They can't read the signs, and all of those are costs that are borne by the state and they're inflicted on us by the federal government and it's incompetence. They don't even know where these people are. So, you know, you ask me, where are we in four years under a Kamala Aris administration, You'll I shudder to think. Actually, I don't know how we're going to pay the bills here in Ohio.
Speaker 1: As far as the reporting of a breakdown in law and order, massive traffic jams, traffic accidents. About seventeen percent of Haitian adults past the driver's test. The rest of them say to hell with it, I'm driving, or they can take a day after day after day after day until they pass it. There's no requirement in Ohio in many states to take remedial driving classes, or as a kid, you might take some sort of driving class when you're fifteen or sixteen or seventeen. But if you're twenty five years old, from Port to Prince and you suddenly have access to a car and away you go. The breakdown of law and order is happening. Is there a breakdown I see from Ohio News Network and elsewhere than in a small town Ohio, there's a breakdown of law and order. As the Attorney General, do you since that is going on?
Speaker 3: Well, I don't live in Springfield. I've talked to some of the officers that are there. I've talked to people who live there. They are definitely problems a breakdown. Are we talking escape from New York time? Are we talking port of prints? No, we don't have that kind of breakdown going on in Springfield. But We do have significant problems trying to absorb this population and for them trying to learn how Americans live. That their culture is different than ours. They're driving is different than ours, their language is different than ours. This is a difficult problem and nobody. We wouldn't be talking about this if it was two hundred immigrants. These good hearted people in Springfield. They love their fellow man. They've been through hard times, and they look out for each other, and they look out for strangers. Twenty thousand, you know, orders of magnitude more. We're having this crisis as a directors at the federal policy. And if you think that's okay, I guess, then consider voting for Kamala Harris. But honestly, I think this is next to the economy, the issue of this election and where our country is going.
Speaker 1: You know, misster Attorney General. I've said that before. Not everything Donald Trump does I agree with. I'm going to vote for him early as often as I can. But the number one issue is I hope a lot. I'm a Republican. I'll vote once and I'm thinking, Okay, this is the issue that overwashes and cancels out every other issue, and the country is what kind of nation do we have? And we don't follow the law, And no one believes that the millions and millions so caught on parole with permission to fly in this country, all over the place, have been followed assiduously by the federal government under a tracking system. They have no clue. You may get this springfield o higher than you bring in a bunch of others from Haiti. Then they bring another people under the parole system and off they go to all parts of the country. Plus is reporting. They came out a couple three days ago about something like forty thousand murderers, three hundred and fifty thousand felons, eighty thousand those who committed rape were all over the country. We have no idea where they are. But crime is allegedly down. I say crime is way up and enforcement is way down. But do you have some sense of that we have by minute remaining of mister David Yost, do you have some sense that crime is way down or is enforcement way down?
Speaker 3: Well, I wouldn't say enforced, and I'd say reporting. Look, if you are concerned, if you're afraid in your neighborhood, are you going to call the police? Maybe not if you think the police aren't going to do anything because you called before and nothing happened, maybe not. So. I think there's a lot of different things going on here, but I candidly don't trust the data. And you know, you go into it may not be happening in your neighborhood, you know, And overall things may be down, but if you're in the wrong neighborhood, crime is not down now. Crime is a real problem.
Speaker 1: Mister Attorney General David Yos, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. I want to set the records trade. The October surprise will not be the physical arrest of Donald Trump or JD. Vance. It'll be something else. And I'm sure it'll be something else. But mister Attorney General, David Yoes, thanks again for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And may God bless you and God bless America. David, thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Good to be with you.
Speaker 1: God bless you. Let's continue with more there it is. This is on the internet, here and there and everywhere that there could be an arrest warrant issued for Trump or JD maybe tomorrow and maybe Tuesday night with Jade Vance. And if it happens if that judge issues the warrant assist, the must quickly squash the warrant before anyone is physically arrested. In Trump's case, again, let us continue with more Bill Cunningham on seven hundred WULW.
Speaker 6: But look, if people go to only one source, and the source they go to is sick and you know, as an agenda, and they're putting out disinformation, our First Amendment stands as a major block to the ability to be able to just you know, hammer it out of existence.
Speaker 1: So what you need, what we need is to is.
Speaker 6: To win the ground, win the right to govern by hopefully having you know, winning enough votes that you're free to be able to implement change. Obviously, there are some people in our country who are prepared to implement change in other ways, and that's where.
Speaker 1: Really democracy can survive. I'm riding.
Speaker 6: I think democracies are very challenged right now and have not proven they can move fast enough or big enough to deal with the challenges that we are facing. And to me, that is part of what this race, this this election is all about. Will we break the fever in the United States?
Speaker 3: Hello buyet and I'm.
Speaker 1: Broadcasting saying that's John Kerry is saying, quote, the First Amendment stance is a major block to the ability to change. So no, the first Amendments a problem is John carry your friend. He ran for the presidency in twenty oh four is a democratic course, had about as much chance as me got rid of He wants to get rid of the First Amendment because that way you're on brought in fact, we need a dictatorship. Democracy is a problem. What they need to do is get rid of him.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: The other thing on top of that, By thank goodness, you're back. I'm back from the Southern Command. I know you were down there, and you weren't. Nobody spoke us to know, but you were at the big m meeting with can't say dj T, can't say you and Hannity were down there. I'm gonna let let's let's let it out. Now, see what happened. I can't say did you play golf? Was there any rifles or anything on the on the course. We had a large security failings around us to making sure there are no barrels sticking out of the fooliage. And you made sure that the president won. He won all the bets. If I had to miss a five foot putt. I'm sorry, I can't get it there. I can't get it there, but it misread. The putt was exciting the international squad of the President's But then I went back to the Bears Paul, where I have a little relationship, and I want to thank Bob Pittman and DJ Hodge here at iHeartMedia. Yes to build me a luxurious, opulent, incredible broadcast facility in Naples. It is second to none. Now the problem is at my club there because of all the rain, the LPH coming there. Oh, we could not play the front nine for two days because of the rain, and then play the back nine twice to get eighteen holes. There was a crisis mentality at the club, a crisis with the rest of Florida. In the seven that's different, is destroyed, that's different. But the front nine had too much water and Wally was unhappy. And then two what was the other crisis? Can't say, well, it was a golf cart, right, Well, the other problem is you got to keep the golf cart on the path. That's another problem. I got a little exercise on trying to get to the ball, but you don't need that because you hit him right down the lane. But that means you got to walk every time you get, keep the card on the path and play the back nine twice. And the back we got a problem, you know what I'm saying. Good, it felt real good. The first lady's okay. Bob Burns did his job on my back, and the first lady's all right. I don't want to say we're wide elitist or anything, but when the front nine is shut down, you got a major problem. Would you agree? Will he the st reporters of Proud Service, every local temp Star heating in their dealers tame star quality. You can feel in Cincinnatiko Schmid heating in air at are heating and cooling at five one three five three one sixty nine hundred. Now when I was gone, David Bell was fired. Who I taught how to hit? Yeah, see, you got out of town when all the big stuff happened. Also, the Bengal, the Bearcats were home or to Texas. Tech should have beat them, right and the Bengals. I said, all we need now is for the Triumphant for the Bengals to lose to the Red Rifle, in which case there'd be a crisis in this town. Well you're not kidding, but anyway, at least the Reds are done. But they're not in last place, right, correct, Willy, They didn't go in last place one game out. You know, in the last ten full seasons, how many times have the Reds had a winning record? Bengals update will They brought to you by good spirits, wine and tobacco and party town in northern Kentucky, as I want to say, one just like the Bengals. One in three Bengals get that first win of the year against Carolina and now it's a raven more to night on Bengals line six oh five right here on seven hundred. W Well what about Dan Horde?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: Well, he did a good job yesterday, missed his first UC game and I on eons on Saturday against You couldn't Saturday night?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: You can't get there from there?
Speaker 3: Was it?
Speaker 1: Lubby? Is that it?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You can't get from Lubby at midnight to Charlotte in the world. Don't go to it. Don't go to Charlotte, right, don't go to Ashville? Correct. I got friends of mine with homes there. Unbelievable, you thought, arm we don't have the money Biden just said, we don't have the money to fix North Carolina. We got the money to fix Ukraine or for Afghanistan. Yeah, got plenty of money. Yeah yeah, please continue. You got to fixed off worry about your homeland. Well, let's face it.
Speaker 4: Keep Yes, it's tragic as a matter of fact for trying to get the exact number Feman advisors on the ground in Florida right now because the distinction between the numbers that Phoebis views and the ones that used by by the local So it's uh, it really is amazing. You saw the photographs.
Speaker 1: It's stunning. It's so many, such a wide area.
Speaker 4: And we've we've be giving them all of the everything that we have bram the ground ahead of time.
Speaker 1: So we're working hard. Are any more resorts at the general governments have been.
Speaker 4: Giving them, No, we've given them. We have so planned a significant moment even though they didn't.
Speaker 1: That's gone. It's poor people are just on their own gone. Yeah, you can't get there. Imagine the lodges. Yeah, I forty rod gone, twenty six gone, Ashville gone. Did you see the video of Magnolia Lane at Augusta gone? Well, what are they going to do you're talking about it? Are you talking about a crisis? Now, that's a crisis. AUGUSTA National. That's I complained about parts on the path. Thank you? They got no magnolias. That that magnolia lane is covered in trees. I might not be invited to get to play golf there. Let's see. Will the pass rusher Trey Hendrickson left yesterday's game against the Panthers with a neck injury. He was seen with his arm in a sling. We'll probably get a what does that mean? Probably get well, we'll see what happens. How come you put your arm in his sling when you have a neck injury. We'll get an update from Maybe he's got both. Have you thought about that? Have you thought about that? The Bengals have returned punter Brad Robbins to the active roster off I R of course, as you know August twenty seventh, he was put there with a quadricepts injury. What's that? That's a near leg I think or next to the hip something. Yeah, hip bone connected to the leg bone. Let's see. Ryan the renco though, is averaging sixty yards of punt. He's pretty good, by the way, yeah. Now, were you concerned during that game? The red rifle Andy Dalton right at the dock, boyman to look alike. Right at the end, I can see the Bengo. Are you concerned about the Ravens coming to town at one o'clock on Sun? Are you concerned? You have note? Well, I mean, are you concerned Derek? If Derek Henry rushes for one hundred and ninety nine yards, I'm concerned? Thank you? And by don't the Bangals have the worst rushing defense in the history of the league. Well, we'll see what happens. There's only one team in the NFL IS. It was stepped up yesterday. They did Bob Knight Gala. USA Today reports former Miami manager, the twenty twenty three Manager of the Year, Skip Schumacher is the Reds number one target for their managerial vacancy. They're also going to talk, as we reported, with David Ross. What about Benavide's Now, I don't think so. What about David Bell? Now here's the thing that makes Monday Monday. I'm glad to be back, aren't you the moment? It's the I could go over there and kiss you right on the lips. It's the moment. Major League Baseball fans has been waiting for MLB Reports to announce today that's starting in twenty twenty five, players competing in the All Star Game will sport their teams home and away jerseys during festivities. Good, those idiotic, stupid uniforms that they come up with are no more. Is that a problem when North College Hill has no electricity and you're talking about uniforms in twenty twenty five? Is that what you're doing to the American people? Yeah, I'm happy to be yelling at you. By the way, college football, I knew I missed something. College football Bearcats red Shirts, red red shirt sophomore quarterback at again Brendan Soresby is the Big twelve newcomer of the Week. He's out of Denton, Texas. Completed thirty one to forty five for four and twenty six yards and four touchdowns getting ripped off by Joe Walter's Red Raiders. How about the officials in Lubbing, Texas where they shall we say the one hundred dollars handshake of what happened there? That Bearcats got homered game one of the double header. In baseball, it's the winner go home. What do Mets and Braves no score? What does that mean? Well, I'm glad you ask. It's got playoff implications. I bet if they split a doubleheader, Mets and Braves are in, so they gotta go one on one today. If a Brave sweep Atlanta and the d Backs are in. If the Mets sweep the Mets, and Arizona's in, so each team has to win at least one game. That's what you're saying, correct, because one of them is going to uh, one of them's gonna have to face San Diego tomorrow night in the wild Card and then somebody they're gonna play Milwaukee or something.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: What about the Reds?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: Well, were you shocked that David Bell was fired? Especially at ten o'clock at night? Why send him a why? Guy? Like it was kind of like uh, Tony Perez and Jim Bowden and forty four games into the season. I was involved in that, by the way, but that's a different issue. I'm just saying he's owed five million dollars over the next two years. That's well, that's that could And it's one hundred and seventy eight days to opening Day and reports are the Reds are gonna heavily pursue Sonny Gray get him back. I think he's making like seventy mil from the Cardinals. Yeah, why would they do that? I don't know. I get well. I mean, I guess they need more pitching. They need more hitting, thank you. They need hitting. They need they score three runs in three games. Yeah, they need hitting, Like you know, the Bengals defense. What's worse the Bengals rushing defense or the Reds hitting. I would say probably Red's hitting pretty bad. You're not kidding, but they win that season finale. Yesterday they wind up fourth, seventy seven and eighty five. How about Marte getting picked off second? Can you explain that to me? He ought to be cut that. I was sitting there yesterday flipping back and I thought were sitting there and I'm thinking it's a tenth inning, there was one out, where's the guy at second gone.
Speaker 3: Off?
Speaker 1: How did he get picked off at second? Because you know, but you know, way manager Gordon Vederina would have done to me cut him, I would have been cut from Class C. You would have been DFA. How do you get picked off second base? Because he's goofy you're right. I mean, I wo'd love to have Marty call that, have that call, because he would have let him have it and say where in the you know, what is he going? Where's he going? I don't know. Just take a lead and see what happens. Am I right or wrong? I would say so. I mean, you can't get picked off second in the top of the tenth inning. Well when you're the ghost, they did, how do you do that? Well? He did, You got to be a Democrat. Now what about the park? In the Battle of the Wildcats Friday Night Park twenty seven, chip Harts Finneytown Wildcats eleven. Tanya O'Rourke also went to I think I dated her in high school. She went to Finnytown, Yes, she did. Superstar call her. I'm telling you, how, how's Justice Joe doing. He's a happy man, That's all I can say. He's a happy man. Let's see, Uh what else is going? I talked to him this morning. He's somewhere north of Columbus going to a fundraiser in Ashtabulah. I said, you know where that is? We're in L's Ashtabulah, the USA Today, Ohio Super twenty five High School rankings are out. What about deer Park Moler two, Anderson four, went in Wood six, Lakota West ten. What about Deer Park, sainte X fourteen, Elder nineteen, the Lancers twenty three, Princeton twenty four? What about Mounta Notre Dame. Didn't they playing? They don't, They don't play football. I didn't know that. You know flag football is coming back. How about flag football? It's been wrecked. Tell me Penny has going, Yes, she's dropped rugby and she's dropped cliff diving. Now now flag football over sixty five female flag football because she didn't have people say going for the Olympics or something, the rugby thing. A lot of senior citizen females didn't want to play rugby, all right, I would say so then ninety foot last too long? Cliff diving put together a platform by Frank Zibell. Well together my wife and my wife and mom would cliff dives? They said, really? I asked him over the weekend, Bob, I said, we want to do it. Talk about flag football. Penny wants to do football. What they play. He has got a pretty good arm. She might be the quarterback. How about tryouts? I don't know where are they. I talked to Bob cohep we can use Xavier facilities and have a senior citizen either rugby, cliff diving or flag football, which when you think Denise would like to do? First flag football segment, Get me out of the Students Report. I want to talk to the American people about what's happening in the world after two o'clock and believe you we got some crap going on in the world. Would you agree, Willy, We want to thank you DF today for our molts and sheiks. We leave you with the immortal words of the Stood.
Speaker 3: Report all I should be with you, Bill, see you later.
Speaker 1: Those are during our difficult days, me and Mike DeWine. I think we're sideways also in Springfield, Ohio, but I'm not sure. Let's continue with more Your comments are next segment? Are you willing to face the American people? Always on news radio seven hundred w elder.
Speaker 7: Me a good babe and make a good woman steel, I make an old woman bless and make al I want to be bad the Bowl, bad of the Bowl.
Speaker 1: My bully cunning him the great American issue.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: I was in a well deserved week's vacation back now, and I want to thank once again Dj Hodge and Bob Pittman, the CEO of Iartmedia, for providing to me a fine facility, a broadcast facility and call your county, which I'll use now and then. But thank you very much for that. But now I want to get back to you, the American people I've loved so well and served so long. If you have a crisis happening, whether it's North College Hill or brother It's Boon County or Dayton or Wilmington. I know at one point a friend of mine said, when you come back from Florida, would you mind bringing some rain with you. I had no idea i'd bring this much. There were parts of Florida they got eighteen inches of rain, and there were parts of Asheville, North Carolina they got twenty eight inches of rain in eight hours. And there's no facility in the world that could have handled that. It's a catastrophe. It's armageddon, and at this point the federal government is a little or nothing to resolve the difficulty. We played the comments earlier that Dave Keaton has about President Joe Biden saying no we don't plan on giving any more resources North Carolina because I think essentially FEMA and the system is overwhelmed. We're broke, don't have the money, got to print more money, and that's where we are. And the Biden Harris administration. By the way, Thursday and Friday of last week, President Joe Biden was on a beach in Delaware and Kamala Harris was out a fundraiser in San Francisco from high Tech. It was five hundred thousand dollars a plate fundraiser and Kamala Harris was nowhere to be found, nor was Joe Biden. He surfaced today saying we have no more resources to give. That's it unbelievable. And the politics of this should be completely irrelevant and immaterial because when these catastrophes occur, it's not time for politics. It is time to come together under good and competent leadership. Whether it was the fires in Maui or whether it was other national disasters that have happened. FEMA is completely overwhelmed, and Kamala Harris says she was brief by FEMA and spoke to the North Carolina governor about recovery efforts. The recovery is underway. And when she said that she was in San Francisco to fundraiser and Joe Biden was not in Nashville, North Carolina. He was on a beach somewhere in Delaware. And from public officials in Ashville. Listen to some of these comments. We have three lines open if you want to comment on the situation or comment where you are in your life now, how this storm affected you personally at five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand, and I'm going to go to the calls here in a moment or two. We have four lines available. The mayor of Asheville is saying the hospital can no longer sterilize equipment. There are so many bodies and cars you cannot count them. Bodies are laying everywhere. There's no aid coming from Washington. This is hundred times more dire than Katrina ever was. In fact, thanks are so bad and in North Carolina that Governor Ron DeSantis, by the way, I will be with on Thursday, said that he's releasing whatever federal aid that's coming to Florida to North Carolina and also stating that he is sending personnel from Florida to North Carolina and you heard the sheriff from a North Carolina affected in the first hour of the show. Plus I am told the sheriff Richard K. Jones and Charmaine mcuffe to send resources to North Carolina. They're totally cut off. Every road has been destroyed. I forty and I twenty six will be impassable for years. There are literally dozens and dozens of bridges, large and small on I forty and I twenty six. They all have to be rebuilt. They don't exist anymore. They've been cut off, roads have been destroyed, and you would think the Feds might be prepared, but of course they're not. You might recall in Katrina, when after three days went by, those huddling in the super Dome didn't have proper resources. The federal government launched itself upon George Bush, and the national media led the brigade about where is George Bush? For the last three or four days. Have you heard anything from the national media but the failure of the federal government to it Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, you've heard absolutely nothing. On Sunday, Joe Biden told the media that the victims of the hurricane quote have everything that they need quote unquote what and no more money is coming. All I can say is, what are you talking about? They've completely dropped the ball on the federal response to a Hurricane Helena. And all that Kamala Harris was looking for was photo ops on the border or elsewhere. She visited the border on Friday as this terrible hurricane buffeted its way through Florida. And by the way, Florida was hit as hard as you can be hit a bear key. Large parts of the little Keys off of the west coast of Florida were devastated, absolutely devastated. But Florida does this for a living. And I was there for the hurricane. I was at the shore's edge with the People's judge looking at an angry golf of Mexico. And things have worked out, but not North Carolina and South Carolina and Georgia Atlanta. They're not prepared for any of this. You can see I'm looking at Builtmore Village in North Carolina with the line seven to eight feet up buildings of where the flood went through and knocking buildings and homes off their moorings, sending him down down the river. It's truly an unbelievable circumstance. So it's going to be not months too, it's going to be years for these communities to resolve themselves. I'm thinking about Fort Myers Beach, where some of my friends have second homes and elsewhere, and those residents of Fort Myers, they were devastated with ian in which five to eight foot surge went over the top of the island for hours. Had happened again on Friday and Saturday. It was only one or two feet, but that is disastrous. I'm looking at parts of Builtmore Village, which is beautiful in North Carolina. It has gone. It's devastated. All hands on deck has got to happen. And I heard Biden earlier say he'll go there as necessary. What can he do? He says, they provided all the resources necessary and that no more help is coming. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 1: When they were problems in Afghanistan or a rock with building a bridge, setting up a factory or a school, handling orphanage's US Army many times under the leadership of brad Winstrup got it done. We build bridges all are Afghanistan, in Iraq. We can't build bridges in America. It takes years, if not decades, we're tied down or like the last days of the Roman Empire. It's not good. And all that were promise is more of the same leadership, and there needs to be all hands on deck when it comes to those fine people in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia and parts of northern Florida. But Governor Desanta says we got this. He's now sending help to North Carolina. And the federal government allegedly has tapped out. If the media, which plays politics one hundred percent of the time, if this had happened under the Trump administration, they'd be held to pay. And the viewpoint of the mainstream media, let's go to the telephone calls. We have three lines open. If you call Now'll get you on the air in the next ten minutes, five and three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand. Your reaction, How is your commun unity? How did you survive? What's happening? Large parts of Boone County in Wilmington were hit hard. I'm not sure North College Hill even as power back as I speak now some four days later, they were without police protection. When gunshots are fired in and around high school football games in North College Hill. It's a crisis and it's a catastrophe. And what can you do to help other than say the prayer of Saint Francis or the prayer of Saint Michael, the archangel to guards from evil that crawls around the world. And right now there's evil crawling all around the world. Let's go to a Kelly in Fort Mitchell and three or four others five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand. If you want your voice to be heard, and Kelly and Fort Mitchell about the storms. Welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. And Kelly, how are you? I'm good?
Speaker 3: How are you? Bill?
Speaker 1: And we got chaos, confusion everywhere? What's happening? And beautiful Fort Mitchell, I just.
Speaker 3: Uh, we had a tree fall on our house Friday night or Friday afternoon.
Speaker 1: And and what in fact what impact did it have? Is it gone? Now you better call uh lester? But how bad is it?
Speaker 8: It's well, not a corner of our house down, it's not our both our decks down.
Speaker 3: Uh smashed the hot tub and it took part of our roof off, so pretty bad.
Speaker 1: Well, that's why you have insurance. You know. One thing that's happened in the past three years. I don't know if you've noticed this. According to the federal government, the cost of homeowners insurance has gone up fifty five percent the past three years and likely to go up that much in the next three years. More. You're going to spend one hundred percent more because some more of these claims happen. You think a hurricane that hits Florida, North Carolina is not in my backyard, but in a sense it is. Because there's only a few insurance companies that will take these risks, and they keep raising their premiums on people much at when you have tens of millions of illegals driving cars causing accidents in great number, those of us that have insurance got to pay for them too. It's all in the risk pull.
Speaker 3: That's what you can get them to pay.
Speaker 1: That's another issue. Insurance companies look for every loophole they can to make sure that you're not covered. You pay premiums for thousands of dollars. Then when you make a claim, they say, well, you're not in good hands anymore. That's not covered. That's not covered. You have these exclusions, you have this limit. In fact, many insurance policies have like a one thousand dollars limit on removing a tree, and they might claim, You know what, Kelly, that tree was in bad shape anyway, you should have cut it down before the storm, and therefore we're not going to cover anything. How would that make you feel?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I can't wait for that.
Speaker 3: Plus our first estimate to get their tree removed with seven thousand dollars, you.
Speaker 1: Better call Greg Lester, called Greg Leuster, He's the Arborius. Call somebody that sounds like too much money to me. I agree, Kelly, goode, luck Dale. Let's continue with the more way of Jerry and Milford and then Scott and Price, Hill and Tim, or Jim and Tim and Troy, Jerry and Milford, the home of the Eagles. Give me a full report.
Speaker 8: Okay, full report?
Speaker 3: Willy?
Speaker 8: Did you see sixty minutes after the football game yesterday about the insurance suggesting uh scenario going on with these insurance companies where the claim adjuster turns in two hundred and thirty one thousand dollars and the insurance company pays fifteen thousand of that. That's just the insurance company. But what gets me, Willy, our country is sending money, billions of dollars to Israel, billions to Zelenski, billions to every other country. What about us? What about the American people? Why is our gover? Why do we have to us? The American people got to fight for what should be ours. I would say, guess what, guys, you're not going to get the money overseas. I need it for my country. It's hard for me to help my neighbor paint their house when my own needs painted.
Speaker 1: You know, Jerry I mentioned that earlier that when you fly a plane, the first thing they tell you that in case of an emergency there the oxygen mask will drop and put that on. Put the mask on you first, before you help somebody else. Somehow, America has got to look out for itself, America first, and quit becoming the world's policeman. I have a report here from the Department of Justice that we're going to spend close to ten trillion dollars, I said, ten trillion dollars wasting on wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. And those moneys include money spent on the soldiers and schools we built there, the roads and the bridges we built there, the border walls we built there. And now we're told by the Republican and Democrats, don't be an isolation isolationist. We're told by a lot of Republicans and almost all the Democrats, We've got to spend billions and billions and more dollars in Ukraine. We have to prop up NATO even more. The UN need. It's more of our money. We got to send more money to Japan and Taiwan to help fight China. Before we do all that stuff, we've got to help ourselves first. We've got to take care of American issues first. The federal budget deficit. Today's the last day of the fiscal year, September thirtieth. The deficit this year is two point two trillion dollars. The interest on that on the accumulated debt is one point two trillion. Every year we pay an interest on the national debt. And most politicians say we've got to spend more money. We're not spending quite enough money. And that's on top of a fifty five percent increase in car insurance, a forty eight percent increase in homeowners insurance, a thirty seven percent increase in gasoline, a forty percent increase in groceries, a fifty percent increase in the cost of hamburger, one hundred and seventy percent increase in the cost of eggs. I look around and we're spending all this money, and the money we send to Washington by individuals is barely enough to pay interest on the national debt, and not enough for Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security, for the run the Departments of Defense and State. We barely pay enough money as persons to pay the interest on the national debt. And the solution is to spend more money and borrow it to give to people to whom it's not entitled and open up the southern border, let hundreds of millions of more into the country. That's costing US billions of dollars every year. And then when we say it in NATO, look, you've got to spend two percent of GDP to protect yourself. Were told that Kamala Harris thinks that's too much to ask of NATO to defend itself. What do you think about those numbers?
Speaker 8: I think, Bill, this is pissing you off, That's what I think.
Speaker 1: No, I'm looking at my country. I've lived long. Look, I'm in the November of my years. I've seen what's going on, I see what's coming. I'm fine, You're probably fine. But our kids and grandkids are going to live in definitely a different country because of what happened the past ten or fifteen years, and we can't afford it. Hell, in two thousand and one, which wasn't exactly the dark Ages, the accumulated national debt after two hundred and some years of America's existence was a total of four trillion dollars. Now it's thirty six trillion. It's gone up what nine times in the past twenty two years? How's that possible? Why do we do this to ourselves? And it happens under Republicans and Democrats, it happens under both. Why do we do this to ourselves anticipating a different result? Well, how about one point two trillion interest on the national debt and that's going.
Speaker 8: Up, And that's more than we spend on our military, just the interest alone, Willie, it's stupid.
Speaker 3: Well, we got to get done.
Speaker 1: Well, you can't anticipate change doing exactly the same thing constantly. Change will not take place. You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 3: Yes, I do.
Speaker 1: All right, back to work, and thank you for your call. Let's continue. We have thousands on hold. Got to get to them at some point. But can you smell when I'm cooking? Are these America's last days? Or is the bright days lying ahead? We've got to change course. Bill Cunningham, a great American, live at Sham of the Bengals, and he's radio seven hundred WULW.
Speaker 5: Hurricane Helen is set to make landfall tonight in Florida and the Tampa area. And guys, it's not looking good. One hundred and five mile par wins. And look at the name of the hurricane, Helleen. Coincidentally, that's my ex wife's name. Our divorce was finalized this week. And if this thing is anything like her, it's gonna take your car, it's gonna take your house, it's gonna ruin your damn life. Or I probably flat neighbors too, But I digress. B Anyway, guys, I'm sorry to put my air out on the air, but it's been a rough week. And guess what if you're in this area right here, the Tampa area, you're gonna have a rough week as well. Okay, Bob, Wait, another coincidence. Her mom and dad, Jaleen's mom and dad are from Tampa sa. Hey, John March, You're gonna feel it too.
Speaker 7: You're gonna feel the.
Speaker 5: Wrath of Heleen like I have for the past four years.
Speaker 2: Hello, quiet, I'm brought cash.
Speaker 1: Did Steve woman named Helene? Is that kay Ron's day? That was Steve Raley talking about it? If you talk about his wife Helene would be frank. How about that guy? I've been gone? What happened to Steve Rawley? What's the latest? I think is uh? I guess his two sons or one of his sons got charged? Kyle, I guess is he back yet?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Why isn't he back?
Speaker 8: I want him?
Speaker 1: Call channel nine? I want him back. Well, call channel nine. I'm gonna call him. It's not fair. He deserves to be back. Well, I don't know, I mean probably waiting to see what happens in the courts. Is he related to a woman named Helene? I don't know. Let's find out you not to my knowledge. Okay, Penny's setting up this flag football team for senior females. Well, talk to your wife and your mother. Would SEG's mom be interested and maybe playing tailback center center? Yeah? I mean we're gonna get older, older women out there playing rugby and maybe cliff diving and then pick it up maybe like a little gymnastic kind of a deal. Maybe do a little some own bio stuff. Would that work, do you think?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: On the floor, pack the fields around the Tri State wherever they Are'm gonna talk to Bob co Op about using Xavier facilities for the women's rugby. You know he's got to be Xavier. What about you? What about you see over there more it's more intimate and quiet. Oh, I like the job, but you're saying you see is not correctly. I like the president. Colleen hasis doing a good job at Xavier. I like her. Well, now we have a soccer field, yeah, TQL stadium. Well, but I want to see as another homer homer for the Braves. Lenreano just homered three nothing. Now explain it to me sake. First, get us into the Studente report before we I like being with you. If I told you that before me too. If you're a woman, I kiss your out on the lips. Welcome back. Uh the Stooge Report. Will He is a is the uh will He The Stooge Report is a proud service every local temp star, heating and air conditioning dealers tam star quality you can feel in Cincinnati, cal Sheldon Braun at Braun Heating at five one, three, three eight five seventy seven sixty five. But where's the Rock when you need is? He's stuck. He's stuck in Atlanta. Oh, the Rocks upon the Rosa was hit? What the Rock isn't home with home repairs? Got little right? See the little Rock's got a broken arm? Really yep? What happened? The other Rock beat the crap out of them? What two out of three match he had Wrestlemanian Harrison broken arm of the Littlest Rock? The pebble Willie the See Bengals update that brought to you by Good Spirits, Winding Tobacco and Party Town thirteen locations in northern Kentucky, your tailgate headquarters of Corso's Bengals got win number one yesterday against a red Rifle. Now they look toward this Sunday pay Course Stadium when Leap and Lamar and Big Derrick Henry roll into city. What's the spread on the game? I think I saw Baltimore's like a one and a half point favorite. The team that Baltimore looked impregnable and the Bengals not so good. So let's see what the Bengals need to win this game? Would you agree that would be if the house the rushing defense for the Bengals. I think you give up like one hundred and forty yards a game. More to night on Bengals Line, Lance and Company at six oh five, right here on seven hundred WLW. Then what college football? Bearcats quarterback Brendan Soresby is the Big twelve newcomer of the week four hundred and twenty six yards, four touchdowns Saturday night against the Red Raiders of Texas Tech, the home of Joe Walter. They were homerd Bearcats were Homered Red's update Bob Nightingale USA Today says former Miami manager twenty twenty three Manager of the Year Skip Schumacher is number one on the target list for the Reds new managerial job. Does he have a Reds connection of any time? Skip Schumacher? I used to play here he did. Yeah, well, let's years ago. Let's get him back. How's David Bell doing? I don't know. He's got four point nine million dollars coming to him. How would you feel if if Bob Pittman says, say you got to go, but we'll give you four point nine million. See, you wouldn't want to be you in the game. Let's see, it's now in the sixth inning, bottom of the sixth inning, and the atl Ozzy Albis is a two run homer and the Braves now lead the Mets three nothing in that crucial double header. What do you think if they split? Both go. If the Braves sweep, the Braves are in and the d Backs are in. If the Mets come back and sweep, they're in and the d Backs are in. So they got to split. If they split, then what happens? Then then the Braves and Mets are going. But if they don't split, then you got a crisis. Go ahead. It's a moment that MLB fans have been long waiting for. Let's hear it. The league announced today that's starting in twenty twenty five at the All Star Game right there in Truest Arena or Truest Arena Truest Park in Atlanta. Players competing in the All Star Game will sport their teams home and away jerseys during festivity. So they got rid of them stupid uniforms. They've been wearing for the past few weeks, a few years. Stupid one because nobody buys them because they're ugly. Stupid. Whoever, whoever, I could have done better. Job, stupid, right, your grandson could have done better. Get the call man involved in a get them involved, right. Let's see what else. Red's finished fourth in the NL Central, one game out of last. Elie day La Cruz the second Reds player to League Baseball with sixty six steals. Bobby Tolan last did it in nineteen seventy with fifty seven. So Bobby Tolan, remember hemy hurt his achilles playing basketball, So we'll see what happened. FC Cincinnati of course lost Saturday night. They play tomorrow Wednesday night against New York New York City FC Xander Schaffley four straight birdies the final day of the United States won the President's Cup for a ten straight time, downing the international squad. And it was some, uh, there was some trouble the past few days with those guys yelling at each other and stuff. Can't have that on the international squad, I don't know. It was kind of can't have that ill feelings on the golf course. Sega's one team in the NFL. That is the worst record than the Bengals. One team. Uh'd be the Jaguars, isn't it?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: And for Bengals one and three and they lost in the last few seconds at Houston, Yeah, Houston yesterday. I gotta see what's going on there, segment. We got problems, chaos and confusion. Reign supreme. We have nothing but chaos. See it'll it'll calm down now that that you that you are back at the Helm. I'm here now. When I leave, David Bell gets fired, Bengals going the Crapper, the Bearacuts, get Homer to Texas Tech. And then I come back and we have tea hare and I everywhere right if limbs are down, leaves are every which way north College Hill. Still it doesn't have power, I don't think of course. Now they have power to have gunshots far at all around the high school games, that's a different issue. Don't get it started on that. We got nothing but all helper. How by the way, the Coleraine High School win a game when I was gone, No, they lost, have won a games since what twenty law three? Tom Bolden beat his X team fifty two to nothing. So it only played the second stringers in so they're they're oz and six Molar Moler shut out LaSalle on North Bend Road thirty eight nil. And then sat X Saint X won over Elder twenty two to seventeen. And the big one, of course was Deer Park. Well, no, the big one was Harrison. So let's see what rockies Harrison. Wildcats won Notre Dame one over lou Louisville, which was a good game, but nobody hardly saw because it was on Peacock. And then, by the way, I have I have Colts beat the Steelers. I have pea Cock for some reason, you do. I don't know why I have it, so I don't know. Well what you got to You gotta sign up for it and stuff. You know your code and everything. No, no, I don't name my code. I always use the same code three seven three seven three seven. That's why I don't forget the code. You know what I'm saying, Okay, So I'm not stupid. Write that down so everybody knows about it. Three seven three seven three seven. Sometimes I put a J at the end. Sometimes I don't because I'm thinking people think if I got a letter, it'll be b or C or WDC or something I'm putting in J that confuses people completely. See what I'm saying, You're you're like a human Enigma machine three seven three seven three seven J. They can't break the code like the British step with the German U boats that helped them save thousands of American lives. They can go. Wait, we can build bridges all over the world, can't build one here I forty nine twenty six. Maybe NATO will give us some a Do you think that's possible? Well, I think, uh, help is on the way, but uh, you know, well who's down there in Valdosta, Georgia now giving out stuff? Rocky Boyman No d j T. He's on the scene even before the President of the United States gets there. And who knows where? You know who is Miss Harris. The more you see her, the more you hear her, the more you don't want to see her. And you don't want to hear her because she's annoying. Probably don't even know where Tennessee, North Carolina come to come together. Bet that on the southern border, she said, I bet you couldn't spell it. Course, apparently, I guess she was only there twenty minutes on the southern border, didn't meet with anybody. You see what she was wearing a sixty four thousand dollars diamond necklace on the southern border from Louis Vaton, Louis Vinton, as Penny calls him, Louis Vauton and an expensive diamond and blost gold. You know you have those, don't you. She's right for the middle class, right there. Doesn't a lot of middle class have sixty thousand dollars diamond necklace, lives in a ten million dollar home. Yeah, but she's right there with Justell Bunskin. And by the way, he's dating some race car driver. They could date people like you and not who is it? Can't say just El Bunskin? Is he in Nascar? Missus Tom Brady, you can't be Nascar? An IndyCar one one can't say. Can't say that's mac for Staffan could be Messy. There's the open MESSI. I don't think Messi drives it about Ronaldo. Now he doesn't write it. He just kicks about Beckham, about David Beckham. What about Kaka Caka? Where's Kaka? I think he's retired. He should be retired segue, have nothing, But isn't it great to have me back? This is wonderful. You're not kid, is wonderful. I think the audience. Will you know if you took a flash pole right now would be Have you seen the opulent studios built by Bob Pittman for me in Naples? Have you seen the studios? Gorgeous photos on the website, And I said, it's unbelievable, much nicer than this. Looking at the sea outside, they're calling it mini mar a lago, that's what they're saying. Well, all I can say is we got problems. Got a golden microphone, yep, like the late Rush limball hand he gave it to me. Yep. I like that. Plus get a little golf with DJT And I said, keep an eye on the foliage. I don't want to see a barrel coming. You know what I'm saying, don't hook one. No, So we got nothing but issues and problems everywhere I look. We have nothing but issues. And jd Vance is debating tomorrow night right here on seven hundred WLW tampon tim Middletown zone.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 1: And how about how about that walls guy? He's a governor of Minnesota, right, yep. So he goes Saturday to the Missesota Michigan game. How'd that work out?
Speaker 6: All?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: So all of a sudden you see him in a regular jacket. Then somebody gives him a mixed Michigan jacket and he's walking around Michigan going go blue. Now that right there, he ought to be impeached in Minnesota. He's a clown. It's unbelievable. I'm sitting here going the guy's the governor of Minnesota and he's we're in a Michigan jacket and you had a go blue. Don't worry about the Golden Gophers, seg My friends in talk radio tells me that on the horizon there's terrible information coming out about tampon. Tim Waltz. Yeah, can't say. He just can't say what that is. Jumps around, he looks goofy at, goofball because he's weird. He says, Trump is weird. Oh correct, whatever. I am accuse the other side of engaging in your behavior, of course, but mark my words. On this September the thirtieth to ten fifty one PM, there's information online about Tim Walls that will shock the foundations of the campaign The Foundations shall be shocked, Shocked and amazed. Segment. Okay, your comments, I don't know what to tell you. You're just saying you got some insight info. Yes, and it's raining in Atlanta. Oh no, here we a perfect they need some rain. Perfect the doubleheader. One team's got to go to San Diego. The other team's going somewhere else. Well, the good friend of mine told me when I left about eight days ago, bring some rain back with you, will you? I said, okay, certainly did, I'll bring some back. You certainly did. A friend of mine named Jay said, bring back some rain. I said, okay, are you happy now? Segment Did I bring some rain? Yes? You did? Thank you. Jennifer ketch Mark said, I like that. By the way, Free Steve Raleigh the Chin? Yeah, is he coming on today? I don't know. Free Steve Raleigh. Channel nine management o't aka the Chin all Caleb, no over there, you I would know. Tanya O'Rourke would know. All there. You go check with her, maybe sureI pololo and not talk to her in a while and find out Free Raleigh. Now, yeah, unless he married someone named Helena, in which case, leave her alone. How about the opening bit from this other newscaster in North Carolina, Helene. Helayne. My ex wife was Elaine. She put me through misery, so now I got another Helene. Oh my gosh, all right segment, get me out of the Studge Report. Please, if you don't mind, will you in honor of sunshine hitting our way sometime? Did I bring enough rain back with me? We leave you with the and your triumphant return to the airwaves. Big problem in the Paul Sounds and Naples was keep the carts on the path. People were unhappy. Crisis in America. We leave you with the immortal words of the stud.
Speaker 5: Report on the strikes and mister President.
Speaker 1: Seven the strike work collective wire Neffer, I think you'll set the strike now that that shows you're right there. He was asking about the strikes and Yemen, which is like like Israel, but he thinks it strikes like some in coastal and the coast So we're gonna leave you is collective bargaining. Maybe the hooties at it. Talk to the hooties about that, mister mister President that any comment by this strikes in South MN. Well when he collective bargaining. Alcoln Margoning got to win in trouble segment. Thank you, yes sir. Next up is Eddie and we believe the Rock or maybe the Pride of Marshall can't say. And do you know who the editor of the Inquiry is? Yeah, he was just here. I think he's going to buy the joint. Come on, he said, I've been introduce you ten or fifteen times. You don't know my name? Say his name, say his name, say his name. Go ahead. I'm not giving it to you until you know it. I don't know. You don't like somebody, You don't like somebody that said bur what's his last name? You don't like some ho?
Speaker 6: Do you?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I can't say on the radio love oh Burl Love bingo right there there he is to know who I am? Segment He was on Kiss one oh seven with jan Jan Burl Love controls the in car with an iron grip and you don't know who he is? Disrespectful segment thought it was Jason Williams on seven hundred WLW