Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Wild for nine The JV Show.
Speaker 3: I'm Selina Graham.
Speaker 2: I'm just guaranteed.
Speaker 3: Let's get to the first talk back of the day.
Speaker 4: All right, JV Show. I tried that spicy sobby Bee that you guys were talking about. I love soaby on ball from Marlborough, which already like has a really minerally BCE. I thought the Hall of Opinion would just add something to it, and I put a whole hol openion in there and it was barely spicy, Like, am I doing it wrong?
Speaker 5: And then there's seas.
Speaker 4: All in my mouth. I'm gonna pass.
Speaker 2: Just get the right.
Speaker 4: Savvy b from Marlborough is the best, Okay.
Speaker 6: I've got a lot of questions. Did she say she drinks sovvy be from Marlborough? They make cigarettes? I think you're smoking and you're not realizing we were talking about drinking wine.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure do they make wine?
Speaker 6: Now they're like, oh, this tobacco stuff is causing too many people cancer.
Speaker 5: Let's switch to something healthier. How about alcohol.
Speaker 2: Oh it's smell different.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, okay, they're in well there is I've never I've.
Speaker 6: Never tried that one, and maybe you are doing the spicy sobby. Look, you can eliminate when you're adding a hall ofpano to a drink or something. If you don't want the seeds in it, you can cut them out, you know, and just have the kind of like more like the hall peno.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can be dropping those in hall ofpenios.
Speaker 6: I notice, you know they very they very widely, and how spicy they are. Every now and again you get one that just lights you up and you're like, this is the hot world's hottest pepper. And other times you're like, I could eat these like a carrot. There's no spice. So if you got one that didn't really have much kick to it, yes, it's not going.
Speaker 5: To give your wine much of a kick, right right one.
Speaker 6: Same thing with the spicy marks when you make them, you know, all slice hall ofpanios when I make spicy margaritas, and sometimes you're like, huh, there's nothing here, And other times you dribble a little bit on your face and you're like, my chin is actually on fire.
Speaker 3: I have to cut it off.
Speaker 5: Put some ice on this all right.
Speaker 7: Friday, since we have Chety and Studio with us, we do something called cheaties tweets cheaty tweets a lot. She's the only person her and Justin Bieber. Friday Mornings, Graham does a dramatic reading.
Speaker 5: Lost six, I B S B R.
Speaker 6: B gonna cry six.
Speaker 2: I like ideas? Point? What are you a second?
Speaker 5: What are you talking? What? What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Altering your tweets?
Speaker 2: I have cultivation.
Speaker 5: I understand it. You have.
Speaker 2: I have custivation.
Speaker 5: We get it.
Speaker 3: The chances of her putting I B S lost.
Speaker 6: You lost six? So you lost six I B S S and you know your old bell syndrome. But so you have I D S and constipation.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I meant pounds like the.
Speaker 2: Did you not?
Speaker 8: Because everything it looks like it's an eye, like an uppercase.
Speaker 3: I you really thought it was I B S capital.
Speaker 5: You thought the abbreviation for pounds was I B S.
Speaker 2: Yes, that I've been using for.
Speaker 9: Godby the capital I has two lines.
Speaker 6: Oh, just just minding that out because she didn't know what the top of the bottom line is.
Speaker 3: Holding hilarious your entire life, you've been putting I B S.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Where else have you used this abbreviation?
Speaker 6: The doctor's office? Anytime you get asked what your weight is or anything.
Speaker 5: My god, I b s.
Speaker 6: This is somebody that goes to USC graduate school, by the way, for the best. They only accept the smartest of the smarts. Do you want to talk about the six pounds that you lost? It you're gonna cry tears of joy or sadness.
Speaker 2: No tears of joy.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 8: So I stood on the scale at the doctor's office. That's why I know it was because and you see.
Speaker 5: The number clicking along the ibas is going up yep.
Speaker 8: And then I was like, whoa, I don't know I lost that like six pounds already.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. But I've been going to the gym, so I'm glad that. Thank you.
Speaker 5: Nice jobs. That was good.
Speaker 6: Hard pill to swallow. But unfortunately I'm not funny.
Speaker 2: I think you're funny.
Speaker 6: Who told you that? I think you're funny when you misspell your tweets.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's funny.
Speaker 2: It's not intentional, but that natural.
Speaker 8: I feel like when I try to crack jokes, it's just awkward silence, and I'm like, Okay, that didn't land.
Speaker 3: How it was tell us a joke?
Speaker 2: I can't. I'm not funny.
Speaker 6: But did somebody give you this feedback or you're just reading the room of a bunch of disappointed faces.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's true.
Speaker 6: How about maybe, like during this next song, go she got a joke, because let's hear your delivery, and then we'll see if you're actually funny or not.
Speaker 5: Maybe we can give me some pointers.
Speaker 3: Right, we'll do that next.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: I can't wait for Cheni's joke.
Speaker 8: Okay, So a young boy enters a barber shop and the barber shop or the barber whispers to his customer, this is the dumbest kid in the world, child abuse.
Speaker 2: Watch while I prove it to you.
Speaker 8: The barber pulls out a dollar in one hand and two quarters in the other, then calls the boy over.
Speaker 3: And asks which do you Which do you want?
Speaker 2: Son?
Speaker 8: The boy takes the quarters and leaves. What did I tell you? Said the barber. The kid never learns. Later, when the customer leaves, he sees the same young boy coming out of the ice cream parlor. Hey, son, may I ask you a question? Why did you take the quarters instead of the dollar bill? The boy looked, the licked his cone, and replied, because the day I take the dollar. The game is over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was it.
Speaker 5: Did you know the so you heard that.
Speaker 2: Joke happening right now?
Speaker 9: Are you psych What in the that was a little strange?
Speaker 5: What in the how did you know that?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 7: I really quickly googled like jokes on the same jokes, like two seconds.
Speaker 6: Wow, why are you stomping on Geenie's Okay, we were because.
Speaker 5: We read what a Chinese sweets?
Speaker 6: And she said, I'm not funny, and so we gave her the opportunity to tell a joke to see maybe we could work on her delivery or whatever.
Speaker 5: And then you just stomped all over the.
Speaker 2: Punched out of the Jewelry R delivery Before.
Speaker 5: That, it wasn't good.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it just proved my point.
Speaker 3: You just got to work on like timing. It's fixable. That's the good news.
Speaker 2: All right, guys, it's time.
Speaker 6: For the four things you need heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 2: Got a quick update on the Didy trial.
Speaker 7: So yesterday the prosecution gave their closing statements. Now this morning it's the defense's turn. I don't imagine it's taking very long since they presented their whole case. Yeah, in less than thirty minutes. But once they're done, it'll be back to the prosecution. If we want to give a rebuttal.
Speaker 6: For the San Francisco Giants, the one thing you could absolutely not let happen is getting swept by the Marlins at home at Oracle Park, and unfortunately that's exactly what happened. Giants lost Game three of the series yesterday. They got pounded twelve to five. They now find themselves six and a half games back of the Dodgers in the NL West. There's no time to dwell on it, though, because the Giants hitting the road today they begin a three game series with the White Sox in Chicago.
Speaker 5: First pitch is at four forty.
Speaker 9: Oh Max Tachi Clauds this morning. That will clear for a beautiful day. Highs will be in the upper seventies to mid eighties. Today will be the warmest day of the week, and although the temperatures will drop a little.
Speaker 2: Bit for the weekend, it's still going to be super super nice.
Speaker 8: And joy whoo Hey, Gemini, bestie, is your day's going to be a nine out of ten. You're giving main character energy today and everyone's noticing. Expect flirry tech, spontaneous invites and maybe even a little drama, just enough to keep things fun.
Speaker 6: Ooh, okay, the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, going back to.
Speaker 3: Jess, how hot did you say it's going to be today?
Speaker 9: Ooh, Today's gonna be the warmest day of the week, upper seventies to mid eighties.
Speaker 2: So you guys, the summer weather is creepy.
Speaker 7: I'm happy about that. I'm looking at my weather app right now. Heyward eighties all weekend. I love that you're finally, but it means I.
Speaker 2: Gotta wax my legs. Oh, I'm not prepared.
Speaker 3: I have shade so much to shine.
Speaker 6: The only problem, Yeah, the hot weather comes out, but then, yeah, you gotta not prepare this either wax which that sounds messy and terrible, or the shaving, yeah, which sounds like a lot of work.
Speaker 5: And the razor burn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why why I don't shave.
Speaker 3: My skin is so sensitive. I like, I've only waxed now.
Speaker 5: But then it sucks.
Speaker 2: You have to wait like long periods of time in between.
Speaker 7: And that's why, like when you around a week like this rolls around.
Speaker 3: I'm like, dang it, it's time.
Speaker 6: So isn't there like a better there has to be a better pace, So it has to be a better way than that to go fully full wooly mammoth leading up to them getting a wax.
Speaker 5: But you can't time that right with the weather. So what's the laser hair.
Speaker 3: Moval or something?
Speaker 2: Have you ever dried that?
Speaker 11: I did a couple uh sessions all my pits one time, but it was like I didn't follow through and like complete the thing, so I didn't really see the results.
Speaker 3: But you know what, I was California Skin Institute recently.
Speaker 7: I went there for my I don't want to continue to be the face of hand Eggzama, but I went there.
Speaker 2: For my hand.
Speaker 6: But you, but you are hashtag Hayward's hashtag Haywards.
Speaker 7: We stand with you, Yes, hast I feel like they do laser hair moval a lot of their locations.
Speaker 5: Really yes, So what are you thinking?
Speaker 3: I'm thinking we.
Speaker 7: Go there and get jab show laser hairmoval, dude, field trip.
Speaker 6: I'm I mean, it does make sense. We are a female dominated show. There's three of you ladies and just one of me. What I was going to say is, you guys can obviously be the face of hairiness in the Bay Area, and you.
Speaker 2: Guys, I don't want that either.
Speaker 6: We could have a cool partnership with them, right billboards, before and afters and what you pick a body part that you want to showcase and then to stand in solidarity with you, guys, I will go down there as well, and I will get my one toe hair laser removal.
Speaker 5: No, I have just one toe hair that grows out of my big toe.
Speaker 3: Just one, that's it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't have hairy feet.
Speaker 12: What about I'd be happy to get that lasered.
Speaker 7: But that would be cool if California Skins too, is like a sponsor of the JV show. Okay, how do we make like if anybody happens to own California Skins?
Speaker 2: You know, I don't want to be the face of body hair either.
Speaker 6: Okay, well let's rea Okay, Yeah, we got to frame this in the right way. So because Selena, you already are the face of em adding Harry Back survivor to.
Speaker 5: That, that's too much? Okay, but why not? All right?
Speaker 6: So who knows somebody who knows somebody who knows somebody who knows that somebody that they can get this rolling.
Speaker 9: Wait, technically, wouldn't be wouldn't we be the face of no hair because it's going to be lasered off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 3: I like that so much better.
Speaker 7: Okay, Jess, Research Department, slash everything else.
Speaker 3: Will you get on that?
Speaker 6: I will, all right, but also slide into our dms if you know someone that knows someone that knows someone that makes the decisions over there, and then next thing you know, Yes, we are doing the commercials.
Speaker 5: We're on the billboards.
Speaker 2: Were Hair.
Speaker 3: I love that they're a Bay Area company, you know, I think that's what they are.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that sounds like too fancy and big for just the Bay Area.
Speaker 3: I know that's what I thought, California Skin Institute. But they're based here in the.
Speaker 5: Bay Okay, very cool.
Speaker 6: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 5: Exactly important. That's the important sho.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's get it out there ground you guys.
Speaker 6: My twin sister, her name's Robin, I know, total dork. She is listening to our show right now. Look, I've been on the show for like a decade. This is probably the first time she's ever texted me and was.
Speaker 5: Like, hey, I'm listening to the show right now.
Speaker 6: Because she's driving in the Bay Area right now. I'm like, hey, thanks for letting me know you're even in town. That's how apparently close we are. She's here right now. She's driving from Redwood City to Livermore with my nephew Colet's a phenomenal water polo player, up and coming star like.
Speaker 5: The kid's like a legend in the pool.
Speaker 6: Well second to me because I was the second leading scorer on the Napa High School a water polo team.
Speaker 3: Do you want to tell the story about how your bush was hanging out?
Speaker 6: No, I don't want to talk about that. But I used to spend from the locker room to dive into the pool so no one had to see it. Anyways, He's got a tournament today in Livermore and they're going to absolutely dominate.
Speaker 5: Why shout out to that?
Speaker 9: So are you a little nervous, Graham because the better twin is now listening and you have.
Speaker 2: To like overperform.
Speaker 6: I know, I want her to go back to the family and be like you, guys, you should actually be proud of Graham. He is doing things with his life. You'll see. I heard it with my own two ears.
Speaker 3: I'll never believe that.
Speaker 10: Good morning, guys, that Edgar without the haircut. I just got back from a little camping trip and I was binging the Last couple of Days podcast and Graham, did I hear this correctly? Did you say Ravens and Niners in the Super Bowl? Jesus Grace, are you kidding me? The Niners? Come on, man, I know you're a fan, but you know you know sports better than that. Niners.
Speaker 11: Good?
Speaker 5: I respect the weezy laugh.
Speaker 6: Okay, first of all, our buddy, Edgar, there is a Raiders fan.
Speaker 5: Raiders fans, come at me.
Speaker 6: If you want to put your guys this end of year record against our ours, what will happen this upcoming season? All bets are on the table. I will bet you anything. The Niners finished with a better record than the Raiders. Also, have you seen the Niner schedule? It is a cake walk. So until I'm proven wrong, I'm going Niners.
Speaker 3: Also, whatever Graham says, he always knows.
Speaker 6: Look, they're not the best team in the world, but they've got a shot because their schedule is easy.
Speaker 3: Well, I hope you're right, Graham, because it's locked into the prediction journal. Yeah, so it's up and it stuck.
Speaker 7: What the Hecker Weggie fit jeans Joe, You guys really have never heard.
Speaker 9: Of weggie Okay, that actually makes me feel better because up until this week, I had no idea.
Speaker 3: What is it like the scrunch butt leggings.
Speaker 9: No, basically, Levi's actually has a style that is literally called Weggie fit.
Speaker 2: They say it's an unapology.
Speaker 9: Unapologetic, unapologetically cheeky fit. So if you go to JV Morning Show, you'll be able to kind of get a more more of a few from the backside of what they look like, and you can see that the back seam is kind of up there a little bit more than usual, so they are pretty tight. They're more snug in the hips and the thighs. Apparently that you're looking.
Speaker 2: Like regular genes the yes, so based.
Speaker 5: On the comments, right, because I do, but regular jeans.
Speaker 2: Based on the comments that I've.
Speaker 9: Seen people do really love them. But they say that when you sit.
Speaker 2: The jeanes really go up there because.
Speaker 9: Like the fit is really tight, specifically like in the in like the back area, back middle area. So they say that when you sit, it like really gets in there.
Speaker 2: So I guess it makes sense.
Speaker 3: Literally likegie fit.
Speaker 9: Give But what do you guys think that you guys would be willing to try these.
Speaker 2: I would.
Speaker 7: I'm not worried about the weggie you mean got one in the front most.
Speaker 2: Of the time.
Speaker 6: So just imagine, does Levi's come out with the new camelto.
Speaker 2: You know what? Not yet, but they're probably market for it. They're in right now, And I don't get it.
Speaker 7: Everyone on social media has like show there's off in the jeans everything anything.
Speaker 6: Well, I know that, but I just haven't seen the gene. I haven't seen the the gene version yet.
Speaker 2: I'm sure they'll try it eventually though. For the money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but these weggie fitjees. They look like just your regular one of the mill Levis.
Speaker 2: I feel like they they they do. Look it does look like.
Speaker 9: The scene in the back goes in a little more.
Speaker 5: Yeah, on the model on the left, there, it's in there.
Speaker 3: Why are you looking so hard?
Speaker 5: No reason, research purposes for the show.
Speaker 7: So I guess, by the way, is blonde. Graham has a thing for blonde.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why are you screenshotting?
Speaker 5: Graham?
Speaker 12: Well, if you were looking at dentifications, if one of these had screenshots, if you had to pick which, Yeah, if you had to pick which one was the bigger wedgie, it's the one on the left.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I get it.
Speaker 9: Why are you zooming in and saving it to your secret folder?
Speaker 6: I didn't know you could see that activity. Does it tell you that? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yes. The JV show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 13: Nine show Happy Friday. Why are you guys seeing Gemini Besties? Why not cancer besties? It's cancer season now. And by the way, my birthdays tomorrow, well me and my twin.
Speaker 10: Can you wish us a happy birthday or can you that?
Speaker 13: Okay, thank you bye.
Speaker 5: Happy birthday, Happy birthday.
Speaker 6: We do some horoscopes every morning, but we can't just do We know it's cancer scene, but we can't just do cancer horoscope every single day for the whole month.
Speaker 5: We got to spread it out so everybody gets a chance.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 14: Hottest it's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 7: Go Selena Gomez is the wrapper crush is trending. Maybe you guys saw his headline online or maybe you've seen clips just from her interview with Carol g They did this sit down for Complex and it was like a goat interview, So they picked up cards and they were like the the who's your goat, I don't know Spanish slang word, what's your favorite? And one of the cards they payed up was goat rappers, and Carol g said that she absolutely loves Eminem and Nicki Minaj. So Selena starts talking about her love for Eminem. By the way, Eminem is not the rapper crush, but I wanted you to, you guys to hear how absolutely boring she's sounds doing this.
Speaker 15: So one of mine was Eminem only because I grew up listening to my dad was a DJ SOF He remix all kinds of songs, and every time it was an Eminem song, I would just get so excited.
Speaker 12: And this is me so excited and getting a worse Graham.
Speaker 6: It's not I'm gonna let you guys are finally coming over to my side. See that, because Selena Gome says, you know, and look, she's a great artist and she works with iHeartRadio a lot, but she'll record promos for our state that air in our station a lot of times. And I years ago was like, can someone like give her a cup of coffee like pipe, you know, pop up a little bit because she'd be like, I'm so excited to be at this. Here's iHeart Radio Festival. I can't wait. And I was like, that's the promo where you like, you really like pump it up.
Speaker 5: You know they're totally hype it up. This is an exciting thing me.
Speaker 2: She definitely sounds like she speaks in slow motion. Yes, that's what it is, the entire thing.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I watched several clips.
Speaker 5: It's just it's how are you still away?
Speaker 3: It's hard to watch.
Speaker 7: And then she gets to her wrapper celebrity crush when she was younger.
Speaker 15: But can I tell you of my first one that I had a crush on.
Speaker 3: Ice ice Cube? My god, but he's amazing.
Speaker 5: I know what I like.
Speaker 2: I never get stale.
Speaker 15: They had the biggest crush on him. But I just thought you would protect me.
Speaker 3: I thought you would protect me.
Speaker 7: And she made sure to clarify like this is just simple, like based off her childhood, not current.
Speaker 2: She's engaged. Yeah, that would be weird.
Speaker 3: Selena Gomez an ice Cube dating.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I can't see it. I can't really quick Megan Markle.
Speaker 7: She is being accused of price gouging, one of the things she sells on her as ever website is Herbal Teas, and recently she sold out of two flavors. I guess she's doing pretty good for herself. Just last week she had to restock and she sold out in minutes of her Herbal Hibiscus Tea and Herbal Lemon tea. So people are like eating this stuff up. Well, here's here's the controversy. Drinking drinking this, here's the controversy. So she's selling you know sets that come with twelve tea bags. Huh, that's gonna run you twelve bucks, allaw. And then we found out that she outsources you know, these tea bags. She gets them from a company called Republic of Tea. They make these in Nashville and then but they have like offices and all that in California. Anyways, So she's buying them thirty six bags for anywhere between eleven and fourteen dollars.
Speaker 16: Oh.
Speaker 3: And then so people buying the.
Speaker 7: Same thing off of her website paying three times as much.
Speaker 2: Yikes. I mean, that's what a lot of people do.
Speaker 6: Business, isn't like, that's just what happens anytime. Any Like, if you went to direct to any company and bought the thing direct from him, rather than have some other company slap their name on it and then sell it for way more.
Speaker 5: I mean, that's just what happens with anything.
Speaker 2: But of course because it's Meghan Marko.
Speaker 3: Everybody looking for a reason. It's not like her.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like I know she didn't make these tea bags herself. Let me find out way, Yeah.
Speaker 7: In the factory packing them yourself. Megan Markle, what are you doing with your life?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Gram what do you have?
Speaker 5: Right guard grills?
Speaker 6: People door, your grills they're getting stolen, not your barbecue grills, your grills on your teas. A guy in Valeo robbed at gunpoint this past Sunday. Four suspects confronted him at an apartment complex, demanded his wallet had about eight hundred dollars cash in it, and of course they wanted his gold grill. The grill was worth around two thousand dollars. Suspects then fled the scene. Police caught three of them a short time later. They're still searching for that fourth suspect. Islena, you uh donna grill from time to time, You ever worried that somebody's gonna come want to take it, or they're just like her out this too stinky.
Speaker 5: I don't want that.
Speaker 7: Oh, now I'm worried because they probably don't care about the stinky breath.
Speaker 5: But wouldn't you even as a as a thief.
Speaker 3: You're like, I wouldn't want to have a thief. I don't want that. I'm not that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they take it out and so slimy, and they put it in your hands, like I don't.
Speaker 9: Want that, but hey, they turn it around for some money. They want that.
Speaker 6: No, you put it into your own mouth immediate. It's those are custom fitted. I assume it probably wouldn't fit. You have to rob somebody has very similar teeth to you.
Speaker 7: Let me see your teeth for a sb smile. But they're just like melting it down right, taking it somewhere.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was sitting there looking for the Oh my god, value are safe, sliney.
Speaker 5: You've been warned. Guard your gril.
Speaker 3: Thank you, not the barbecue girl.
Speaker 5: They're not robbing those, they probably are.
Speaker 3: We just got a new one that's never going to get used.
Speaker 5: Did you can?
Speaker 6: I haven't mind. Just rust and fell apart. A handle fell off the other day. Makes it very hard, difficult.
Speaker 3: To open the We're just getting to barbecue season.
Speaker 5: I know mine was a street barbecue, you remember.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, that was disgusting, ill going.
Speaker 3: Off a street corner.
Speaker 5: I've gotten I've gotten a lot of use out of it.
Speaker 7: Hill.
Speaker 6: I replaced the greats and the burners and everything.
Speaker 5: So who cares?
Speaker 3: It still feels Yeah, it doesn't, it does.
Speaker 2: I'm glad it's it's time for anything.
Speaker 5: But it's finally it's good time. I'm gonna go put it on the street.
Speaker 3: Someone else could have it continue the cycle.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 7: We were just talking about Selena Gomez inside Today's Hottest Trending. She did this interview with Carol g and I'm sorry, but Selena sounds really boring in the interview, which Graham, you've been saying.
Speaker 3: The entire time. You know, I finally heard it for myself.
Speaker 2: Morning V Show.
Speaker 13: I just wanted to comment on Selena Gomez's voice. She's actually on a lot of medications for her lupus and antidepressants and probably other things that we just don't know about. So she has spoken about how her voices.
Speaker 2: Change and how she's insecure about it.
Speaker 13: But that's just the outcome of it. So I think we just got to give her a little slack room.
Speaker 2: Yeah, guys, cut her something.
Speaker 5: We're talking about two different things.
Speaker 6: Maybe she's self conscious about because Lucas, Yeah, I'm sure can affect your vocal cords and change your and alter your voice the sound of your voice. What I'm saying is like and we're mestling it go. She's sweet, she's really nice, but she's always to me brought this like just.
Speaker 5: Varying that love energy vibe that's like her thing.
Speaker 6: And everybody's different, but in some I'm always just surprised that in instances that call for high energy.
Speaker 5: She continues with the monotone.
Speaker 3: Right, did you just see on on the air.
Speaker 9: No, I was saying she wanted to say something, then I bored her with what I was saying.
Speaker 5: Now I'm Kara.
Speaker 10: I know.
Speaker 3: Where you can win a chug mug.
Speaker 7: All you have to do is be the first person to guess today's bleeped out word, and we're going to send you a chuggy Muggy.
Speaker 3: You guys ready for today's clip.
Speaker 7: Sure, my daughter's been begging me to buy her her first you know, the kind that you have to plug into charge. But I'm scared that she won't be able to handle the different speed settings.
Speaker 5: I didn't think, yums, you're like a very new age progressive mom. If you're taking your daughter.
Speaker 3: Shopping for those, Yeah, he's too young.
Speaker 5: That's what I kind of think.
Speaker 7: She's been sending me like ones that she wants. Oh my god, she finds online. Yeah, always sending me links she like, put them in my Amazon car The Destroyer two fifty.
Speaker 5: They sell that one on Amazon. Now I'll check it out.
Speaker 6: What are you all right think about what that bleeped out word could be, y Sikos, it's not that thing.
Speaker 5: This is a family show. So keep your guest is PG.
Speaker 6: Leave us your name and your city along with that guest, because we want to be able to shout you out. But we're only giving a chug mug to the person. That's the very first point danswer. So you got to get your guesses in quick. You might still get a shout out though, but you want a chugmug. So you want to win the game the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 7: Let's get back to what the bleep is where you can win a JV Show chug mug. You just got to be the first person in a guest Today's leaped out word correctly.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 3: In case you missed today's clip, here it is.
Speaker 7: My daughter's been begging me to buy her her first you know, the kind that you have to plug into charge. But I'm scared that she won't be able to handle the different speed settings.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you got to work your way up to it.
Speaker 3: They know I already told her. I went at some point. At some point, let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 17: Good morning, mister Robert from Satursday.
Speaker 13: My guess is shaver.
Speaker 6: She got a five o'clock shadow that's working.
Speaker 5: On it, doesn't okay?
Speaker 6: Yeah, but besides right, we're getting a endorsement with the for later here.
Speaker 5: The Skin Institute, the California Skin. Well, that's right.
Speaker 2: Long GAV show.
Speaker 17: Happy Friday's Johnath from San Carlos. I think the bleeped out words it's toothbrush. She's getting one of those electric toothbrushes. Make it a great Friday and enjoy your weekend.
Speaker 6: Yeah, electric toothbrush. Do you electric tooth brushes in your household, Selena?
Speaker 5: Or yeah? The old school ones?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I have an old school one because I do my electric one now and I've been meaning to get one.
Speaker 3: Does I want to get the pink one? They have like pink one, but I haven't gotten it yet.
Speaker 2: Why are they so expensive? I don't know.
Speaker 5: Why do you care about the color of your tooth?
Speaker 12: It's just cuter, the vibes, grab the vibe whatever makes you want to brush more out of your.
Speaker 6: Hey, guys, it's pretty in Jose And I think the word is car.
Speaker 5: Well, how how old is your daughter? Now? Are we allowed to talk about it right now?
Speaker 3: We are because she's not listening. When she's listening when school's back in, I don't. I don't have a daughter.
Speaker 5: I never had a daughter.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she's thirteen thirteen, So I mean the car talk is coming up pretty soon.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, three years. And you know Selena is going to give in. Who the heck can afford a car?
Speaker 5: I'm going to give in.
Speaker 9: I feel like you're given when she's like, hey, mom, I'm ready for a car.
Speaker 3: Right, we're going to handle that.
Speaker 7: I think it's going to be like, okay, cool, Like you're sixteen, work first, save up some money.
Speaker 3: Maybe I'll match your down payment or something.
Speaker 5: I've got.
Speaker 6: My wife's sold two thousand and two four Runner just sitting in the yard right now.
Speaker 2: It's a little dust that's so generous.
Speaker 6: It's a little dusty and dirty pink. I will get you a great price on it, Selena. How very reliable car, very reliable? How many miles two hundred and fifty six thousand, No, dude, it just keeps driving three and.
Speaker 5: Sixty night to drive forever.
Speaker 2: Jump in on the deal.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Happy Run Ride Weekend.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, it's gonna be a really, really good weekend and it all starts with you, hopefully winning this chug mug.
Speaker 3: This is what the bleep where all you gotta do is be.
Speaker 2: The first person to guess today's bleeped out word.
Speaker 7: If you can do that, like be the first person to guess it correctly, we're gonna send.
Speaker 2: You a shaggy muggy.
Speaker 7: Let's go and before we get to your guesses, we're not doing that first. In case you missed today's clip. Here it is one last time. My daughter's been begging me to buy her her first you know, the kind that you have to plug into charge. But I'm scared that she won't be able to handle the different speed settings.
Speaker 6: That's a common mom concern. And Selena, did your mom take you to that store? It's usually called something like Secrets or something or like, and she took you in there and like browsed around.
Speaker 5: What are they like or by name?
Speaker 6: They're like hey, and then like she took you in the aisle and showed you the different sizes.
Speaker 7: What do you think the bleeped out word is Graham? You're like, this is a family show.
Speaker 5: Oh, never mind, They're disgusting.
Speaker 3: All right, let's go to your talkbacks.
Speaker 4: Good Morning j Show. This is Claire from Santa Is.
Speaker 16: The word of today is hairstraightener, have a good day.
Speaker 2: What is it? The baby list two hundred or whatever it's called.
Speaker 5: What what is that?
Speaker 2: What are you talking about? The straightener, the blue one, the baby liss one. I want one, but they're so expensive, they're like two hundred dollars.
Speaker 5: Does they have different speeds?
Speaker 3: Yeah, hair straighteners that have speeds?
Speaker 5: Anay, right, maybe they do.
Speaker 2: I don't know, maybe they do.
Speaker 7: From Santa I think the bleep out word is nail filer, electric nail filer.
Speaker 13: It's the sleep out word.
Speaker 3: Have a wonderful this weekend. That's a good gun that's a good guy.
Speaker 5: Is that a thing?
Speaker 7: It's just like, yeah, I've been trying to convince my daughter to learn how to do nails too, so she can not only take on clients and you know, make her own money, but I want her to do mine for free.
Speaker 3: So we're working on.
Speaker 2: Good Morning Baby Show. This is Sarah from PACIFICA.
Speaker 7: I think the belief that word is Sarah gun like one of those passagecons.
Speaker 13: Okay, hope I win, Thank.
Speaker 2: You bye gun.
Speaker 5: Have you guys ever tried those? I see the Instagram ads? It's like beating you up.
Speaker 3: We actually have one?
Speaker 5: Does it beat you up? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I love One of my husband uses it on me.
Speaker 5: I bet you do.
Speaker 2: Oh baby show my.
Speaker 17: Guess with a bleep Network's scooter.
Speaker 6: This is Organ from Bolo.
Speaker 2: There we go, all right, here's today's clip.
Speaker 3: Unbleeps.
Speaker 7: So my daughter's been begging me to buy her her first scooter, you know, the kind that you have to plug into charge. But I'm scared that she won't be able to handle the different speed settings.
Speaker 3: Bro, those things are dangerous.
Speaker 5: They are dangerous. Wear a helmet and you know what's not cool wearing a helmet. But you need to wear a helmet. You have to wear a helmet.
Speaker 2: But she's too young, right.
Speaker 3: For certain age groups?
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, but like aren't you terrified when you read the articles about all the different injuries and yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Well her friends are getting them.
Speaker 5: So wear your helmets. People, wear your helmets. Right, let's get some shout outs.
Speaker 6: That's enough of old dad lecturing you, hey, put your helmet on. No leave it this ouse without your helmet. Morgan and had the very first crack ans this morning days show, chug mugs, sipping and chugging some hot coffee into this weekend. My Lean from Danville had the crrekt answer, so to Jennifer and Santose. Tricia and San Jose came with the correct answer as well. But again these people that got it, but just Ai'm fast enough. Lucia and San Francisco had it, So did Nacy A Nacy Nancy in Modesto. Julia and Isabella Gitti, is that really the funniest thing I've ever said? The Chini's over here cackling, happy birthday, cheedy Julia, Isabella and Fairfield had it. So did our buddy doctor Buddy Lee. All the way at Nashville Jab Show Numero Uno in Nashville. That's Spanish for number one. If you didn't know, Stephen and San Bruno had it. So did our buddy Big John. What's up, Big John? He's an og listener. A Victor in San Jose had it, so did Savannah and Union City. Jalen in Pacifica also coming with the crag answer this morning, anybody I fell through the cracks there?
Speaker 2: Yes, Vanessa and San Jose.
Speaker 5: Vanessa was water Wood.
Speaker 2: I already say Nancy from Modesta was sorry.
Speaker 7: That was yeah, Nancy, Thank you everyone for playing.
Speaker 2: Let's do it again Monday on the JV Show.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, Happy.
Speaker 2: Friday, The JV Show. I'm Selena our room, I have down.
Speaker 3: Let's go to the phones. Weldy for nine.
Speaker 2: Who's this?
Speaker 6: This Nick?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 3: How you doing?
Speaker 2: Great?
Speaker 11: Great?
Speaker 6: I just want to say, go vintage crushers. Oh no, you did not bring that onto these kidding me.
Speaker 5: The Vantage high school's the.
Speaker 6: Rival high school to the best high school Napa.
Speaker 5: Which is Napa High which is where I went. So you take that vintage crusher stuff and you crush it back into your cram hole.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: We can say cram hole.
Speaker 5: I think you can.
Speaker 7: Okay, just all right? All right, Nick, Well, happy Friday to you. You are on to play the JV shows.
Speaker 2: Yep, nope, game.
Speaker 7: Let's see if you can get it done. We're gonna ask you four trivia questions.
Speaker 2: If you get three correct, you are getting these tickets for Ava Max.
Speaker 3: Are you ready?
Speaker 5: Yes, dude went to Vintage. There's no way he gets.
Speaker 2: Any of these. Graham.
Speaker 3: Here's question number one.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 7: Steve Erkle was an iconic nerdy character on What nineties TV sitcom?
Speaker 5: Oh, I know the easy question.
Speaker 6: I don't know if that's depends not family matters?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Steve hercle gottny cheese.
Speaker 16: All right.
Speaker 5: Question number two.
Speaker 6: Despite the name, the Los Angeles Angels major League Baseball team, actually play their home games in what city?
Speaker 11: Anaheim?
Speaker 2: Yep, there we go.
Speaker 6: For a while they were called the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim.
Speaker 5: That is the dumbest thing.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. They should do the same for the A's.
Speaker 6: Giant, the sacrament Sacramento, Las Vegas as formerly of Oakland and as I refer to on this show.
Speaker 2: All right, Nick, you.
Speaker 3: Already got two points.
Speaker 7: Let's get to question number three, finish this famous thriller movie title, the Silence of the Blank.
Speaker 2: Ye, I'm sorry. I'm starting to think Vintage High School was.
Speaker 3: The best one.
Speaker 5: No, it wasn't, trust me, trust me.
Speaker 11: It was.
Speaker 5: Around the room quickly. Who has seen Silence of the Lambs?
Speaker 2: I don't think I have.
Speaker 6: It's very, very famous, but you know it's from many years ago. But it's Chef Chef recommends. Just watch it if you like scary moves. All right, Question number four in golf, what is the better outcome on a hole? An eagle or a birdie?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 5: Birdie, But the best is an albatross.
Speaker 6: Albatross is the best You're right, well, second only to a hole in one. But the better outcome and hole is an eagle. An eagle is better than a birdie.
Speaker 3: Book, I was reading for Graham to do some school.
Speaker 5: Smack talk, but I mean, I just let him smack himself on that one.
Speaker 2: You got two tickets to see Avamax at the Masonic.
Speaker 7: Congresss Thank you, Thank you are very very welcome. Hang on for that winning Grahama got some shout out just one this morning. I'm gonna read this entire DM because I think it is super awesome. I got one said, Hey Graham, why fin your dms. She's not the first.
Speaker 6: Can I please please get a shout out from my husband host Sway. It's his last day of medical residency at UCSF. I'm super proud of him. Can't wait to celebrate him at cheesecake factory. Later, she says that was his job before getting into medical school. We always listened to the JV Show on our way to drop him off in the mornings. For a little background, he is literally amazing. He moved into the TL when he was thirteen from Mexico, didn't speak English and washed dishes while he funded his undergrad and tomorrow, which is today, he finishes this long road and is finally a full fledged doctor. He knows how I've listened to the show for so long, and I've told him about JV and how special the show is for keeping me company on my old commute to Sacramento every day for years.
Speaker 5: I love you, guys, And that is from Kim. Wow.
Speaker 6: What incredible, amazing, super cool story and obviously super proud of host Sway. Congrats on your last day. He is now a doctor. Imagine that story like and what did you do to get to where you're at. Selena, h you just like fell off the truck and Selena so then ended up here. I know, joking, but congrats to host Swayne. What a cool story.
Speaker 3: And you don't hook it up with some cheesecake factory. If you still got those connections, I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Need those as well.
Speaker 6: If you still have to connect, we will use it the JV show on Wild ninety four nine on a for Friday.
Speaker 3: We're feeling good, it's a JV show.
Speaker 2: I'm Selena.
Speaker 7: I'm just cheating Graham. Just moments ago, we were talking about my daughter. She is thirteen right now, but we're talking about her having to drive soon.
Speaker 2: She's got into the car.
Speaker 3: You so kindly offered up one of you and your wife's Toyota four Runners.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, my wife.
Speaker 6: Left her old fore Runner in the dust recently. It's a two thousand and two Toyota four Runner. It's a green paints a slightly faded, just a little sunburn. Add two hundred and fifty six thousand miles on it runs. I could dream though, and I was like, you could give her that, and you kind up poop pooed that idea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't want that, but other people do.
Speaker 4: Really.
Speaker 5: Good morning, Good morning, This is Edwin from Nevado. Graham. How much for that fore Runner?
Speaker 13: I mean interested, I'm curious.
Speaker 5: That's a good question. I don't mind.
Speaker 2: Give us the number, Give us the number.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 6: I went on one of those sites like Carvana. They're like, we'll make you an offer on your car, like in seconds, and the offer that they made it was five hundred dollars, and I.
Speaker 2: Was like kidding.
Speaker 6: I was like, don't disrespect me like that, car Vana. It ain't gonna happen. You ain't getting that thing for five hundred. People still list those old foreigners, you guys, people want those yes anywhere between, Like I mean, I've seen some.
Speaker 5: Of them that same year listened at like twelve grand.
Speaker 6: I mean, I know hers is not worth that, but like how it's but five hundred, Like, come on, Carvana.
Speaker 16: Get it.
Speaker 3: But the fact that people are leaving talkbacks trying to buy this off of you, it says.
Speaker 13: Something Crown, Crown, I'll seriously buy that four Runner.
Speaker 9: How much are you asking.
Speaker 6: Ten thousand?
Speaker 12: Ten dons by it?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, you buy it cash? Yeah, I'm selling it for ten thousand.
Speaker 6: Did he say he'd buy it for ten thous As a matter of fact, I just put a for sale signa and I listed it for ten k.
Speaker 5: So it's yours.
Speaker 6: You can happen.
Speaker 14: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 7: All right, so Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's get a quick update on them. It's no secret there relationship is rocky. Yesterday we talked about the you know, all the reports that are saying it's already done, they're broken up. Now there's new reports saying that they broke up months ago, and that back in January, Katy Perry was telling people that they were done. So when they did break in the news, it wasn't necessarily a new thing, as if it was just happening and their marriage was crumbling or not marriage, but engagement was crumbling. So yeah, they were already pretty much split up. And now people are bringing up a resurfaced video of Katy Perry when she kicked off her tour back in April. She was performing her song Resilient and she started like crying on stage and people think it's because she was still dealing with, you know, the breakup with Orlando Bloom.
Speaker 2: That's so sad.
Speaker 7: I know, by the way, she's still on tour. It's gonna run through December. That's the reason why she's not in Italy right now for the Big Betho's wedding, which is supposed to go down today according to reports. You know, Katie's now ex Orlando Bloom.
Speaker 3: He's there. He's just living his best single life, hanging out with Tom Brady on a water taxi. I don't know if you guys saw those pictures. They're just they're just like living it up, which does seem kind of foul considering you know the you know, Jeff Bezos and Lauren Sanchez, they were more friends.
Speaker 7: To Katie than him, and he's like, well, you can't go. I'm still gonna go anyway. Is love my best life?
Speaker 2: And and Mary is I do have some details on Jeff and Lauren.
Speaker 7: They're saying that Jeff Bezos got her a five million dollar wedding gift that she will be wearing for the wedding. It's a diamond necklace that circles her neck with a large center stone and then matching earrings.
Speaker 3: Wow, they're saying.
Speaker 7: All the jewelry that she's worn the entire time she's been in Italy, for all the festivities, all the parties, they've had totals around thirty million dollars.
Speaker 5: I mean, this is this is this is chump change. This is chump change.
Speaker 2: Crazy.
Speaker 6: We have the level of wealth that he does, Like this is like you or I get like getting each other a two hundred dollars wedding gift.
Speaker 2: Let's be nice.
Speaker 11: I know.
Speaker 7: Also, although they're having their ceremony today, there's a lot of sources, an anonymous attorney source that says they actually secretly tied the knot about a month ago in you know, here in the United States, so they are already legally married. They did not apply for like a marriage license in Italy, which is what you'd have to do with getting married in another countries. So it's going to be more of like a you know, how you have your legal thing here than you go you have like a symbolic ceremony there.
Speaker 3: So they're they're going that route.
Speaker 7: They are already married, And of course Jeff Bezos did make her sign a prenup. Although we don't know the details of that, but he learned his lesson from his last divorced. Do you guys remember, No, you guys remember his first marriage, some lady Mackenzie Scott. They were married for a really long time, like she was with him from the beginning, and they split up. I want to say twenty nineteen, although I mean I could be wrong. There was no prenup and he had to give her anywhere between thirty five and thirty eight billion dollars in a large share of Amazon.
Speaker 6: And you know what she's been doing ever since with that money. He's not out there buying diamond given it all away. Yeah, billionaires, all billionaires should be doing. Nobody needs a hundred billion dollars. You don't need two hundred billion dollars. You don't need to become a trillionaire, right, You can't spend that kind of money. It just it accrues interest faster than you can spend it. Give it all away. Bill Gates made that his mission to give away, you know, ninety nine percent of his wealth or whatever. And a lot of other billionaires have signed his like pledge or whatever. But they all need to sign that pledge.
Speaker 7: You don't need that money so far, Mackenzie Scott, his ex is given away nineteen billion dollars of that money and that's all.
Speaker 5: And that's been over just the past couple of years. Yeah, and she's still.
Speaker 2: Filthy rich, Like, how many billions do you have left off with all that?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 4: I said?
Speaker 6: The billions that she still has are growing so rapidly. Actually probably has another nineteen billion to give away and it won't even impact the bottom line from the previous I know.
Speaker 9: Did you guys see all of the like life size mannequins that were popping up everywhere in Venice? Yeah, Vennis, I'm putting up a video on Jamie Morning Show if you want to go check it out. But it's just like a bunch of mannequins of Jeff Bezos.
Speaker 2: One of him on the toilet and one of her mighty way.
Speaker 5: Protest. See that.
Speaker 2: It's hilarious. All right, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 4: All Right?
Speaker 5: The pick is in, you guys. The pick is in.
Speaker 6: With the fifty second pick in this year's twenty twenty five NBA Draft, the Golden State Warriors have selected Alex too he who He's a six foot eight forward who averaged ten and a half points and three point nine rebounds for the Sydney Kings. You guys are big fans of them, right, Yeah, totally. They're a pro basketball team, semi pro pro basketball team out of Australia playing Sydney Australia.
Speaker 5: The draft analysis I saw because again who.
Speaker 6: They gave the Warriors the draft grade of a B which I saw, and they said Landy with the Warriors probably a best case scenario for too He to Hey, I don't know how to say his last name, it's apolled Keo and then Hey to Hey. Since he's a jack of all trades forward who grinds on defense and loves to dish the ball around, but his scoring comes and goes with his streaky jumper, since he's not someone who generates many of his own shots, so he needs to become a more reliable shooter if he wants to carve out some playing time amongst the Golden State Warriors.
Speaker 5: Will he be on the roster when this season, this upcoming season arrives. Yeah, we'll see. What's his name again, Alex too Hay?
Speaker 2: Are you sure?
Speaker 5: Or too he or too Hey?
Speaker 16: Now?
Speaker 3: Are you sure?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Toy?
Speaker 1: The JV Show on wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Wildly for nine to Babies, number one hit music station. The JV Show.
Speaker 7: I'm Selena, I'm just a MTD. Oh we got your crazy cash. That's your chance to win one thousand dollars on.
Speaker 2: Stand by Happy Friday. What's the update, Graham? Please hell us the news.
Speaker 6: So those of you that have been falling along with the JV Show, know that I had a buddy that loved his old dilapidated RV on my property. It was supposed to be there for one night, and as of yesterday it had been there for ten months.
Speaker 2: But the streak is over, you guys. This streak has ended.
Speaker 5: The ten months reign.
Speaker 6: Of garbages ended because I got a text. And I even told you guys yesterday. I got a text from him two nights ago and said, hey, I'm gonna be there tomorrow morning, seven am to pick it up. And I just hit a thumbs up on it because I didn't even you know, it's like I've gotten that. I've gotten that text like many many times over the you know, over the last ten months, that like hey, yeah, I'm on my way to get it, and then like the thing was still there, but yesterday when I drove home, you guys, and I pulled into my driveway and I didn't see that heaping kal of metal junk actually has been removed.
Speaker 5: It has gone, you guys.
Speaker 1: It's over.
Speaker 5: It's like a great weight has been lifted from my shoulders.
Speaker 6: Although I was starting to kind I feel like it was mine now, like I'd owned it, and I had kind of dreams for like rebuilding it, like turning it into like kind of a cool, little like Airbnb thing that people get out by. Those dreams have since been squashed and we have moved on. And now the view of my yard is unobstructed.
Speaker 3: Yes, but you can do it all the space.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 6: There's so much room for activities now, you guys, I don't know, like run around over there, jumping jacks, play some catch with my son.
Speaker 5: You know it's gonna be awesome.
Speaker 3: We do want to wish Cheety a happy birthday.
Speaker 7: Birthdays say, oh, we got her a chug mug for her birthday autograph chug mug.
Speaker 5: That's right.
Speaker 2: Why aren't you using it right now?
Speaker 3: I will be selling it on eBay, so thanks, guys. It says happy birthday.
Speaker 2: Cheating on it. Oh, then I guess I'll.
Speaker 6: Keep it okay, move over, signed chug mug because I put together and Selena and.
Speaker 5: I have been working on a much better gift for cheating.
Speaker 6: Now. Look, we give Cheaty a hard time on the show because often, you know, we play this drop that's cutivation, and we've made fun of her bathroom issues over the years, which she's been very honest. We appreciate you sharing in such honest detail there basically.
Speaker 3: Agreed, what do you think it is? She's covering her face like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's grinned do something in the studio, So I'm kind of nervous what it is.
Speaker 6: So I just want to deliver this gift because unbeknownst to Jess, and we love Jess on the show, but during the nine o'clock hour of the show, oftentimes I will let people know that, you know, she's in the bathroom, she's in the bathroom at the moment, and that's why she's not on the show.
Speaker 5: And then I go on to explain a.
Speaker 6: Certain text message that she sent me describing how bad the situation is. And this has been going on for just months and months and months now, and I've compiled all of the different texts that she has sent me from the bathroom describing her issues. And this is so I made a cut up montage of I don't know, maybe the past like three or four months, and I feel like cheeta.
Speaker 5: You will appreciate this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's the birthday gifts for cheating.
Speaker 5: So happy birthday and you listening again.
Speaker 6: This is Jess's reported text messages coming to me from the bath through where she's I mean, she's really going through it.
Speaker 3: Yes, every hour about.
Speaker 6: She said, her stomach's getting ripped apart faster than a tornado in a trailer parks have to sell.
Speaker 5: Thoughts and prayers. Send your thoughts and prayers to Jess this morning.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she said it made She made it smell in there like a dead possum stuck in the wall at the Oakland Colisseum.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's bad.
Speaker 5: That sounds like a major stomach issue. Her thoughts and prayers to jes This morning.
Speaker 6: She said her guts blew up like that surprise Ukrainian drone attack and she was totally caught off guard, no idea it was coming. She said, her stomach feels like a bag of spoiled groceries that somebody backed over with their car. So thoughts and prayers no handle business, so just give it hell in there. She said, her guts are bursting worse than a two liters of coke with a sleeve of mentos dropped, thoughts and.
Speaker 2: Prayers worse pain.
Speaker 5: That's violent.
Speaker 6: Oh no, she said, her guts were imploding faster than that titans and burst. So she said her stomach feels like someone's in there trying to open a can of beans with them with a weed whacker.
Speaker 5: It sounds rough. So thoughts and.
Speaker 3: Positive vibes to her, please, she need them.
Speaker 5: She said, her guts are bursting faster than a balloon in a hot car. Its bad.
Speaker 6: It sounds really rough this morning, so hopefully hopefully she's okay.
Speaker 3: Oh we're back live, Jess. Did you have any idea this is going on?
Speaker 2: I had heard some of them.
Speaker 9: Because there are times where I try to come in here before you guys can say something like that because I'm not in the restaurant.
Speaker 1: But some of these I.
Speaker 5: A lot of this is just a small sampoint of them.
Speaker 2: We're celebrating your birthday as a gift to you. All of the times that we.
Speaker 3: Said, just in the bathroom. Do you want some more?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: She said, Oh this sounds bad, Selena.
Speaker 6: She said, her guts are bubbling up like someone blowing through a straw and some chocolate milk.
Speaker 5: It's bad. Some prayers.
Speaker 6: She said, her insides feel like a WWE wrestler just jumped from the top ropes and landed on a hot pocket flashlas everywhere.
Speaker 5: Thoughts and prayers, you guys, send your thoughts and prayers to Jess. Hopefully she'll get out of there. Okay.
Speaker 6: She said, her guts are erupting like a fourth grader Science fair volcano right now.
Speaker 3: So thoughts and prayers to Jess right now one of those ones time not good.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I don't know what she hate this morning, but yeah sounds rough.
Speaker 3: Gosh yeah, positive thoughts for Jess please.
Speaker 6: She said her guts were busted faster than a seagull who ate alka seltzer.
Speaker 5: It sounded serious, you guys. It sounds really bad. So thoughts and prayers are this morning or back.
Speaker 2: I have a question, I am now now.
Speaker 3: That we have we've showed Jess what we've been doing, does that mean we have to stop doing this?
Speaker 5: Maybe non't keep doing it one of my favorite bits.
Speaker 2: Let's get one more.
Speaker 6: She said, her guts are bursting faster than a water blowing on a cactus.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's not good.
Speaker 5: Thoughts and prayers, Yes, send all your positive suggests. She needs it.
Speaker 2: I love all the thoughts and prayers. At the end of everyone, I guess.
Speaker 6: Thank you everyone that did send their thoughts on pras suggest Just a pretty rough time the nine o'clock hour.
Speaker 1: In the Dockum Yeah, the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 6: She said her stomach feels like someone accidentally pulled the pin out of a grenade and then dropped it into a pile of rotting onions. Thoughts and prayers were with her ro start to the weekends. Prayer, yes, please do, she said, her stomach feels like a rotten onion is in there fighting a possum. Thoughts and prayers are thoughts and prayers. Hopefully she can pull through. Yay, you got a couple more, just a couple more than we didn't there to go.
Speaker 2: It's hoping for nine to base number one hit music station. The JB showing Friday, I'm Selina, I'm hey guys, Happy Friday.
Speaker 13: It's Brittany and a Maya in San Jose.
Speaker 14: We were just wondering, were we dreaming earlier this.
Speaker 13: Morning when you guys talked about a black pink contest. You never mentioned it again after you talked about it.
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 6: What's going on?
Speaker 2: A Friday? Happy freaking Friday, Friday. Oh so it's actually super simple to enter this.
Speaker 3: You were not dreaming, it is, it's still going It's very real.
Speaker 9: Leave us a talk about letting us know why you love one four nine and you and a friend can be heading out to la on an all paid trip airfare hotel airfare, hotel airfair.
Speaker 5: Did you mention hotel too?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 5: And airfare right, but then in the hotel and then tickets to the show.
Speaker 9: Right, you need to get to a manday, right, but first you need to get there, so you get airfares in the hotels you.
Speaker 6: Can stay to stay. But then do you have tickets for the show too? Yeah, well you're on the air fair.
Speaker 3: That's enough.
Speaker 1: Good luck The JV show on Wild ninety nine.
Speaker 3: The phone, Hi, who's this Hi? This is Maraville and my coworker McKenna.
Speaker 5: Here, may Eminem Marabell and that's the couple names.
Speaker 2: Oh that is so cute.
Speaker 7: Your coworker, Where do you guys work if you don't know, If you don't mind me asking, if you can say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, we work in the kind of wine industry, but we work with cork. With the cork part of it, cork wine.
Speaker 5: I heard dork.
Speaker 6: You guys heard cork with the Oh yeah, pork cork. Yeah, you need corks for you to, you know, keep your one fresh, very.
Speaker 2: Cool, Marabell, you just want these tickets for so eminem.
Speaker 9: You guys are gonna be partying with the We don't know if Marabel is taking.
Speaker 5: Were you going to take her?
Speaker 3: Well, maybe if she wants to go, you know, or.
Speaker 5: Maybe oh yeah, this is awkward.
Speaker 2: You were her first choice.
Speaker 3: No, if we can win two pairs of tickets, we can take our significant others of us. I think we might be able to do that, right Hey, if you're making promises, Graham, I'm not saying anything.
Speaker 5: Come on, it's our pool where they could do. Come on pairs of tickets, we can do that.
Speaker 3: We're going to get back to you on that.
Speaker 2: But it's gonna be a lot of fun. Geazy is gonna be there a.
Speaker 7: Great resort because you know, they're just they're just awesome as it is, and our pool party is always amazing. But in addition to that, you are going to be getting a chug mug because you're going to be on playing our chug Wheel game.
Speaker 3: Marabel, please do not make us chug this week.
Speaker 7: Here's how it works. We sent Jess out to the streets. Yes, so random stranger. Eight questions. So we're gonna go with you through each question one by one, and we're gonna stop down and if you can guess what that person on the street said correctly, you're gonna get a point. Once you get to four points, that means you've won the game. And then we're gonna have to draw names, and one of us is doing some chugging. Now, Graham, what is on the chug wheel this week?
Speaker 6: All right, on this morning chug Wheel, we have a gravy obviously still because nobody drank it last week. We have my toilet tank water that is still on the board. We have Oju sauce, we have sour kraut juice. We have the soup du jure, which is the soup of the day. And this morning the chef let me know. It is something called lentil vegetable. He was running out of an ingredients so he just threw a bunch of veggies in there.
Speaker 5: But it's green. Doesn't look great.
Speaker 6: Also, we have Ranch Wine Good, which is something my wife helped create at Bontera. She works at a wine right now. And Ranch Wine Delicious, summer refreshing wine. We have that one on there. So Ranchwine Good, you want that? Strawberry high biscus is the flavor of this morning. Then we have Ranch Wine Bad, which is gonna be ranch dressing mixed with wine.
Speaker 5: We also have the Dealer's.
Speaker 6: Choice space on the wheel, which is what Chet he landed on last week, and you get to pick anything you watch.
Speaker 3: I feel like there's not a lot of good on that, Mabel.
Speaker 5: Are you ready?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 3: All right, So let's find out who just talked to I'm.
Speaker 5: Jones from East Palazzo, James from EPA.
Speaker 3: Okay, so let's get a question number one?
Speaker 9: What do you think is better for the fourth Edge July fireworks show or a drone show?
Speaker 2: Marabel?
Speaker 3: What do you think he said, fireworks or drones?
Speaker 2: Fireworks A drone show would be better that drone show.
Speaker 5: Drone I would have gone, I thought most people say fireworks.
Speaker 6: I'm a drone show fan now though I'd rather have that, but I feel like a lot of people are the tradition fireworks.
Speaker 5: All right, next question other.
Speaker 9: Than me off, what's the first thing that comes to mind when I say.
Speaker 2: Jack, what.
Speaker 10: Do you?
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 5: He said?
Speaker 4: In the box?
Speaker 5: In the box, well done, I would have said, Jack Harlowe. O.
Speaker 2: Next question, have you been watching the new season of Love Island?
Speaker 4: What do you think?
Speaker 6: He said?
Speaker 9: No, No, I don't ready watch TV.
Speaker 5: You got there two points there. This is not trending in the right way. Let's go to the next one.
Speaker 2: Do you think artichokes belong in a seafood boil?
Speaker 5: What do you think? He said, Marabella?
Speaker 7: It sounds delicious?
Speaker 5: But no, hell no, wow, you guys haven't had a real boil? Delicious?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 3: All right, So how many points is Marabella has?
Speaker 5: She has three? She just needs one more. This is conclusion at this point.
Speaker 3: All right, Let's go to the next question.
Speaker 9: At the airport, when you get on one of those people movers, do you keep walking or do you stand still?
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 3: He said?
Speaker 4: He does you probably keeps walking, stand there, you.
Speaker 6: Stand stand there? Incorrect. No, there's only one answer there.
Speaker 5: You have to walk. When you're on the people mover, you keep walking.
Speaker 2: Really, yeah, it just depends how much time I have. I have a lot of time. I'm standing there.
Speaker 5: You can get out of the way the rest of us walking.
Speaker 9: If someone's walking behind me, sure I'll move. But if nobody, if I'm the only one on there, why am.
Speaker 3: I you tay that much of a break from walking?
Speaker 5: I know I'm judging lords. You're so tired.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, So Marabell, you have three points.
Speaker 5: You got three correct, two incorrect.
Speaker 9: Next question, when a celebrities naked pictures leak, do you look you're sick?
Speaker 5: What do you think? He said?
Speaker 13: Does he look?
Speaker 5: When a celebrity's nudes leak? Do you go look?
Speaker 6: What do you think?
Speaker 4: Probably?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's that's.
Speaker 3: Okay, Marabelle. We can't be too mad at you. You're you're awesome. No, it's okay.
Speaker 2: You want this chug mud.
Speaker 7: We're going to see you at the g Easy pool party coming up at Great Resort Casino July twelve. Now we're about to draw names that I'm gonna put you on holds. We're gonna hook you up with that winning hang on there.
Speaker 2: My god, it just seemed like too easy. We're making those questions too easy the game.
Speaker 3: We need to change the rules to five like.
Speaker 7: Weird thank you or seven week seven questions.
Speaker 2: You already drew the name. Yeah, my heart's pounding right now. Oh my god, wait did you look?
Speaker 5: Wait we're having a draw. She's got a name suddenly.
Speaker 3: In her hand, like she shook it up and she suck her hand and who was it?
Speaker 5: So it's legit, it's legit.
Speaker 2: Who Selena?
Speaker 6: Oh my god?
Speaker 3: Wait, this happens in like three years, Sweet Justice, what.
Speaker 2: Is going to be for you?
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm spinning next.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: It's time shows now time.
Speaker 5: If you are just tuning in.
Speaker 6: We played our chug wheel game a minute ago and our old buddy Selena was name got drawn out of the chug wheel. Hat Cheety selected your name, So Selena, please be mad at her. Selena is walking up very timidly to the JAV Show chug Wheel, probably because she hasn't spun the chug wheel and I don't know, like eight months, it never happens to her. And even when she does. She lands on something pretty easy. All right on this morning's a chug wheel. We have a gravy. We have my toilet tank water, a very debated item last week, but it is still on there. It's delicious, clean, refreshing water. Don't worry. We have Oju sauce, a sour kraut juice. We have the soup du jour, which is the soup of the day. The chef doesn't really recommend. It's vegetable lentil this morning sounds like it's gas inducing. We have a dealer's choice space.
Speaker 5: You land on that.
Speaker 6: You get anything. You can pick whatever you want to chug. Because we also have ranch wine, good bonterra ranchwine. My wife works for the company Strawberry high biscus flavor this morning, excellent summer flavor, very refreshing. But we also have ranch wine. Bad on the wheel and that is going to be ranch dressing mixed with wine. I'm praying for that one.
Speaker 5: Or the toilet tank water. Selena, step on up.
Speaker 6: Spin the wheel, all right, the wheel is in motion. The wheel is spinning. It's a good heart spin here it comes, it's slowing down. It comes to a small on.
Speaker 5: Sour Kraut juice. It has landed on the sour krout juice.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that is.
Speaker 5: Well, you're about to find.
Speaker 2: Out that it sounds disgusting.
Speaker 6: Oh talk about somebody who's guts that are going to be busting later.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, that is not going to be taste. Ye a lot of vinegar.
Speaker 2: We'll get a bucket. Is this even?
Speaker 5: Say Sauer krautmember, it's like pickled cabbage or something.
Speaker 2: You know, anything pickled is going to burn your insides.
Speaker 1: Trust me, been there the JV show Fun Wild ninety nine.
Speaker 3: The heck is sour crowd juice.
Speaker 2: It smells really gross, Selena, No why I'm telling me that right now?
Speaker 3: Okay, so shout out to Marabella played the chug Wheel game.
Speaker 4: She won.
Speaker 3: Good for her, she got a chug mug and then cheaty Yeah picked me. I'm sorry, spun the chug wheel Sour crowd juice. I literally don't even know what this stuff is. All I'm hearing is that it smells bad. I looked it up.
Speaker 7: Not safe to drink because it's nothing, but like it's like so I said it basically, yeah, so Graham, I sent him to go just post some water, and I have.
Speaker 9: A bucket ready to go in case Lena appreciated much appreciated.
Speaker 5: Did we played that talk pack? Someone was really excited that you got chosen.
Speaker 3: He's some very winded ran.
Speaker 6: Water.
Speaker 5: I ran into the next water water cooler thing. No water came out of that one, so I just had to scoop this out of the toilet. Really, it's the quickest closest source of water. Selena, don't judge. You're the one that wanted water in it.
Speaker 3: I'm James from.
Speaker 2: The wrong talk back.
Speaker 3: That's not even a talk back. Sorry about that good morning.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was holding it with Selena.
Speaker 2: I don't understand the excitement.
Speaker 3: Get Nobody remembers.
Speaker 9: You've gotten picked the fewest times of all the agreed, and you've gotten good stuff.
Speaker 2: Graham's bath water, Yeah that was pretty good.
Speaker 5: That was gross. But the other things you got were cake walks.
Speaker 3: I had to drink olive juice.
Speaker 2: That was nasty.
Speaker 5: Tonic juice.
Speaker 2: No, I don't wad delicious. Water was the worst thing.
Speaker 3: It was worse than your bath water.
Speaker 5: Tonic delicious. You want more of what you're saying, Oh, I can't.
Speaker 6: I spilled some of the sour kraut juice on the desk right here. So the smell is so strong Live on Jam the Morning Show.
Speaker 5: By the way, so I got a huge Yeah, join us, say for my inside, join us on Live.
Speaker 6: I bought a big, giant jar of Eating brand organic sauerkraut, old World taste and benefits, it said Selena. So you will be getting something good, naturally fermented for homemade taste and richness.
Speaker 5: Oh, she's already chugging. Oh she's going for it. Oh the look in her face. Did you smell it first, Lena? Oh it's bad.
Speaker 9: Oh no, no, she's gonna throw up, going to throw up. Oh my god, it's coming back up.
Speaker 5: Oh, don't let it back up. How much have you drank so far?
Speaker 2: Don't stand in front of her. It's going to project all vomit on you.
Speaker 7: Gon'll launch here just a second, can I can I take a chug of my energy drink to to.
Speaker 2: This is not a chug right now. Look, the ingredient is happening.
Speaker 6: You can chug this, It says ingredients organic sweet cabbage, water and salt.
Speaker 5: You're fine, it's just fermented a little bit.
Speaker 2: She's doing it though, she's doing it.
Speaker 13: She chugged it all.
Speaker 5: How did it down your face so red?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 5: What she went for some snacks? What does she getru?
Speaker 2: She does an energy drinking.
Speaker 5: Oh, come on, it's just a little sour crowd. Never heard anybody taste it that says, refrigerate after opening. Look, this has been under my desk open for a long time. You'll be fine. Okay, are you feel are you feeling, buddy, old Budy?
Speaker 3: I just tasted like farts, that's the thing.
Speaker 2: And people put this on their hotdogs?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you've never had sour crowd on a hot dog dogs.
Speaker 2: I see it there, ignore it.
Speaker 3: I'm feeling weird, you guys, I'm feeling there by.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did it for you.
Speaker 5: Happy nice goot, buddy, old pal.
Speaker 7: I also feel like if I can drink out of Jess's dusty old gym shoe like I can drink.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what we're talking about. How we've never chucked anything. Excuse me, I did a shoey out of your shoe Nikes.
Speaker 5: Come on.
Speaker 6: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine. Shout out to Evan from Beneathiow, what's up?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 5: What's just has been bugging me for like the last twin, can you shout Evan from Benisia?
Speaker 6: I was like, yeah, I'll shout out Evan from Nisiha, So I just shout out Evan from Venicia. What is it he want Spia birthday or something? What's he got going on?
Speaker 3: He was just saying, hey, So why couldn't you just shout him out?
Speaker 2: Because the hay was towards Graham.
Speaker 6: Oh, I see, I see he and I gotta throw one more shout out because I just totally dropped the ball on this because we were running around with the chug Will and I was too busy cackling at Selena chugging some sour kraud.
Speaker 5: But I did get a DM here.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna have to apologize because this is a little late I got DM says, good morning, Graham jav Show. My name is Erica from San Jose. I want to wish my son Guyelle a very happy tenth birthday. I'm so sad you're getting older, but I'm so proud of you at the same time. Enjoy your day today, your party tomorrow, and our family vacation at Texas Texas next week. We love you, my chicken nuggets. Love Mom Edwin and Enzo. That that is his fur brother. So happy, happy birthday. I hope you have a great birthday, great birthday, weekend, birthday, Gottest.
Speaker 14: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories, happening today.
Speaker 9: And trending is sponsored by Stanford Medicine, Children's Health Access to Excellence.
Speaker 3: I keep soaur Kraut juice purping.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't look so good right now the studio Now, Kanye West showing more support for Diddy.
Speaker 3: I mean, this is no surprise.
Speaker 7: He is Diddy's number one supporter, even showing up to court a couple of times.
Speaker 2: But today he released a new EP.
Speaker 7: It's not really like his it's Ditty's son who goes by King Combs.
Speaker 3: There's a new EP out today.
Speaker 7: The entire thing produced by Kanye West, and it's called The EP is called never Stop, a play on Ditty's can't Stop, Won't Stop, So it's never stopped?
Speaker 16: Did he?
Speaker 7: I mean, sorry, Kanye did the entire thing. He needs to read the room this is he does not care. The other thing I want to talk about is love Island.
Speaker 2: Together A.
Speaker 9: Look.
Speaker 3: I started watching it yesterday I finally got someone's peak cocklog in okay and the I didn't know there was like an opening opening dance number.
Speaker 2: That the longest was so longest thing?
Speaker 5: Ever, what do you mean there's an opening dance number? This is a reality show.
Speaker 7: And to make him do like a ten minute long dance in the very beginning, you know, like mouthing the words yeah and are are automatic?
Speaker 3: She comes out and she does it too.
Speaker 11: It's so awkward at the start of every episode, just the very first beginning.
Speaker 5: Of the Gone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was dream scrolling at that point because I just could not pay that.
Speaker 7: Really, my jaw dropped, Like how these people like willingly did this? Like it's so it's so awkward. The other thing I will say, and I'm very new to the show. I've never watched any other season. I've only finished episode two last night. I've never felt better show.
Speaker 2: Everyone is so like slim and she like like models, and I it made me feel so bad about.
Speaker 9: Well, actually it kind of motivated me to get back in the gym. Really, I wish they had dropped this season like three months ago.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you have to remember that this is the best shape those people have ever been ever in their lives because they're like, I'm going to be on a reality I got cast to be on a reality show. And then they go work out with the trainer like three times a day for the next seven months, and all the making out is actually really discussing. It gets more disgusting.
Speaker 3: That's gross.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you.
Speaker 7: I get really I get picked out just thinking about like people kissing and you're just swapping all the germs and.
Speaker 5: Bacteria food processing against each other.
Speaker 3: Then they have people come in on the show that's kissing every single.
Speaker 2: Person and it's back to back to back to back, and it's not just pecks.
Speaker 3: They're making out, making out full on tongues.
Speaker 6: Oftentimes, you know, watching shows like The Bachter and stuff, the same thing, you're like, that's it's in a row. You need like it's part of the storyline, so you need to know like who's hooked up with you and then the making out. But I don't like listening to it a lot of time, you know what I mean, Like I'll go with chewing noises and I don't want to hear make out noises either, Like that that's gonna be a noe for me. Dog Geidi, how many episodes are there and what episode.
Speaker 2: Are you on?
Speaker 8: I think there's twenty one and I finished twenty one, so I'm ready for the one to come.
Speaker 2: Out to night.
Speaker 5: You're a diehard super fan.
Speaker 6: Any big takeaways from this season so far, like the best season ever. People that are on the sidelines that haven't watched it, like really.
Speaker 5: Sell it to me.
Speaker 8: I would say it's the second best season. But it's so much drama, like you're gonna love it. And there's a ship that I'm shipping right now with Nick, so I'm excited.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, Nick.
Speaker 6: And then I think it was last Friday we learned cheety you had a crush on the show. I think we even posted him on our Instagram story.
Speaker 5: What was that guy's name?
Speaker 2: Nick?
Speaker 5: And he was the one that was in this clip right, and he was like, Yes, this dude just total bonehead. He's like to real human.
Speaker 6: You love it even after seeing that, I mean, I was like, he's handsome. Then I saw that clip and I was like, this guy's the dumbest guy.
Speaker 5: I've ever heard.
Speaker 2: He's a nurse. Guys, he's pretty smart, just in airhead.
Speaker 7: Sometimes I don't know, Mommy, like I said, I only finished two episodes and it gets good.
Speaker 2: But are you hooked on it? Not yet? You will not yet. I was like four.
Speaker 3: Honestly, it was hard for me to get into.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the first episode is kind of always like, but there's drama.
Speaker 7: We're going to keep it a chance. Every episode is an hour long. It's going to take me a while to get just get through the episodes.
Speaker 2: Come I don't know, multiple come out a week. I'm never going to catch up.
Speaker 6: I can't even start then, Yes, twenty one episode ye come out, Graham.
Speaker 5: Uh, the only thing I want to.
Speaker 6: Talk about and mentioned really quick, big big reminder for everybody else, going to hit the reminder alert And it was a mommy that one was in the same spot. So we'll just play that one. San Francisco Pride Parade on Sunday, starting at ten thirty in the morning. It's starting at Market Street on Thembarcade applaza there and it works his way out from there again ten thirty in the morning. I think ten thirty, two thirty is like the you know, specified times becks going to be a beautiful day in the city and super fun of that.
Speaker 5: So shout out to everybody that is going to that and if you've never been.
Speaker 3: Before a game, those road closure are so confusing.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 6: Sunday ten thirty, Happy Pride Weekend, Everybody the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 7: Thank you everyone who's left talkbacks this week to try to win this four packa tickets to check out the Giants take on the Phillies on a City Connect Tuesday.
Speaker 3: If you left talkback, listen up. This is the winning talkback.
Speaker 13: Good morning, love you guys.
Speaker 6: Listen to you guys every morning.
Speaker 2: My name is Chris from Conquered and I would take my daughter.
Speaker 6: Aeriel to the as of Giants game because she's never been to a game and she would love to go. So yeah, please choose us and we can make it a father daughter day. Thank you by I love so cute.
Speaker 5: Can brass to you guys. You will be going to the game.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The other thing we were talking about is Love Island. I finally started watching last night. It's I'm not gonna lie to you.
Speaker 7: I'm not completely sucked in, not yet, yes, but I'm gonna keep on giving it a chance.
Speaker 16: Hi, Selena, this topic is for you regarding the Love Island. I've watched a couple of seasons now. I've even watched the Australian version in the UK version, which are pretty good. But I think last season, which I think is season six, is better than this year.
Speaker 6: This season, I don't know.
Speaker 16: I'm not really feeling the cast and I just feel it's a little cringe. But last season I think was much better. So maybe just start there and see if you get hooked, because I think the drama and just the.
Speaker 7: Cast is I would feel weird starting with last season because everybody is talking about this season. That's why I feel maybe maybe after this season I'll go back. Does every season have a stupid dance number in the beginning? I just think last season started it.
Speaker 2: Maybe it was Ariana.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 5: How we get it.
Speaker 7: We don't have a ton of time, but I do want to do at least one more of Cheety's tweets. She tweets a lot, and so Friday Mornings, Graham does a dramatic reading.
Speaker 5: Y'all, So I actually did break my pinky toe.
Speaker 3: Knew it.
Speaker 5: This was the fall down the stairs.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it still hurts, guys. It's been like a month now. So I went to the doctor and she's like, yeah, you probably broke your pinky toe. But she started feeling well, yeah, did they do an extra dy? No, they haven't done extra, but she was feeling up on my toe and it hurt really bad. So yeah, she's like yeah, so she's like, you could get an X ray, but it's probably just gonna heal on its own.
Speaker 7: So maybe it's exactly that's why you don't ever go to the doctor anyway, because they don't do anything.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so she gave you. She gave you some leave.
Speaker 2: No, did you give me any leave or anything?
Speaker 8: She gave me like this, not like something that helps like I see hot, but something that you rub, like a balm that you up so inflammation.
Speaker 5: So she just gave you some ointment for your toe.
Speaker 8: Yeah, because there's nothing they can do about it, Like why go to the doctor? No, I went to the doctor for something else, but there to talk about it's just my wrist because I was having risk.
Speaker 6: Probably she's twenty seven going on sixty seven.
Speaker 5: What happened to you? You're falling apart?
Speaker 11: I know?
Speaker 6: Oh, oh god, and have seen any sort of a bill for this medical tribune for one lady to rub your toe, give you some ointment and then also look at your wrist.
Speaker 5: That'll be five thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: I know I haven't got the bill yet, so I do I'm just to ignore it.
Speaker 3: So Chet's birthdays on Sunday. She told me that she's going for a massage. You're going to like a little spot. Yeah, are you getting a massage?
Speaker 2: We'll see.
Speaker 8: I really want to facial, but I'm trying to get a what's.
Speaker 2: Called the Korean skin massage that like you're completely naked.
Speaker 3: I've never heard it, really naked.
Speaker 8: Then they have you're like lying on this bed of water and then like scrub you with like but mind you.
Speaker 2: There are other naked people in the same room. Wait, not a second. I don't know about this one. Those are the ones I've heard about. Onto when they see you completely naked and then.
Speaker 8: You just have like a little thing on the It's like I feel like it's like a like a disposable underwear, Like okay, yeah, so.
Speaker 6: You put on a pair of edible Hondays and you float around in a hot level. People scrub you. I'm confused.
Speaker 8: You guys like a bed that's like in the water kind of and then they just pull like a mattress.
Speaker 2: They just throw it in the.
Speaker 5: Change those sheets, they're underwater.
Speaker 2: Oh it looks really nice.
Speaker 5: But then people are just hands all over you while you're naked. You m m.
Speaker 2: Everyone says, why why do you want to do this? Because it looks nice?
Speaker 6: But can you fully are you one of these people that could fully unwind? Cause Selina, you might, I don't know. Could you fully unwind if you're laying there naked and strangers or rubbing you with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me too, you don't have Oh wait, but you have a towel or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you have a tower, so you're not You're not just out exposed.
Speaker 2: Actually know somebody did say that they were they were scrubbing their uh because from what I've heard for these they like go in on your body, scrubbing you.
Speaker 5: Have, But I want someone scrubbing in. That's not what I'm sir. I will do myself.
Speaker 2: I mean actually in anywhere I met, you know, like going in like.
Speaker 5: There's no way I would this is your birthday dream?
Speaker 6: Yes, I'd be so uncomfortable and in full clench, like nobody's getting in there, get scrubbing in body. You're scrubbing inside here for my birthday. Back off, sir.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four, ninety nine, The JV.
Speaker 3: Show, Happy Friday.
Speaker 7: I'm Selenaham, I'm cheating. So she did celebrating her birthday. This weekend, You're going to what is what's the official name of the massage? What's it called the farm?
Speaker 3: It's called the Korean Body Scrub, Korean Body Scrub.
Speaker 18: This message is for chitty Shitty, Please don't do this Korean massage I did. You are completely naked, there's no underwear and they're going to scrub you from two to down there to your scalp, to your hair and there's no underwear and they're gonna scrub a very thing, even your They're gonna scrub it in front of everybody.
Speaker 6: You know, Oh my god, are you prepared for that? So we learned that this is something that you are it's booked, this is happening this weekend. Yeah, so you are gonna do this and something you've been looking forward to. But are you a little nervous now that Yes, there's gonna be a lot of people eyes on you. You're gonna be completely naked and then some intense scrubbing. So my my older cousin, she is on your toe.
Speaker 2: She already did this and she didn't say it was like that.
Speaker 5: Really them, oh eleven of them.
Speaker 3: Just because she's not do the broken pinky toe.
Speaker 6: Yeah right, yeah, cheaty broker toe. Okay, so you you know someone that's already done this.
Speaker 5: And this that it's not like that.
Speaker 2: No, they didn't explain it like that.
Speaker 5: Maybe they just didn't want to scare you off it.
Speaker 13: Good morning, JAV show. This is Patty calling from Honolulu. Actually, those Korean scrubs that Cheety's talking about it literally they literally scrub off like a whole layer of your skin. I mean it's really hard, and the cleansing is like number one, Like you're going to walk out of their feeling like a newborn baby. Okay, by thanks, Oh that sounds nice.
Speaker 6: A couple of things, Patti, thanks for leaving us that talk about JV show. I just checked number one in Honolulu, Hawaii. That's all thanks to Patty and Chitty. Secondly, do you want to leave this feeling like a newborn baby and having lost the layer of skin everywhere even your.
Speaker 2: But I don't know about the down part, but we just heard that that's what happened. Oh yeah, I could actually cob webs out there?
Speaker 5: Okay? Any yeah?
Speaker 6: Any?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 6: It is your birthday weekend? Will there be any I mean we know, yeah, you're getting everything scribed? Is it in preparation for something? You know, like a little.
Speaker 2: I mean I wouldn't been mad at it.
Speaker 5: You know, anything lined up?
Speaker 2: Nothing lined up.
Speaker 3: Yourself doesn't count.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no birthday vouchers to cash in with anybody? Get the sad music out? Sorry, oh do you want to talk about it?
Speaker 2: You know it's been five five years now. I haven't cashed a voucher yet for my birthday only I wanted all right.
Speaker 5: If you listening, slide into It's at Cheets on air.
Speaker 3: Right, Cheaty, It's back to Cheaty.
Speaker 6: Okay, at Cheaty on Air, I slide on in there. She would love to cash at a birthday voucher.
Speaker 2: Yeah more than one? Oh wow, yeah that goes bigger? Go home? Yeah yeah, maybe twenty seven.
Speaker 9: You're turning toll Marco turning twenty seven, you're turning twenty eight, twenty seven vouchers.
Speaker 5: Okay, good luck, Cheaty.
Speaker 2: Thanks, I'm go neat it.
Speaker 5: Happy Birthday.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine