Speaker 1: Welcome to the I'm Still Fun Podcast. Hello Jenny, how are you? What's Poppin'?
Speaker 2: What's poppin Is? I feel like just one big bloated balloon right now because I went to Wisconsin this weekend and it's just non stop eating. It's unhealthy. It's it's cheese. If you don't have cheese, and every single meal and every single snack you have, you aren't like, yeah, I get out, you know, on a true Wisconsin night or whatever. So I feel like kind of garbage today. But outside of that, I got to go see my family, which I realized I haven't been home since like April, so I seek My niece and nephew did come one time over the summer while my brother in law was in town, and so I watched them for like a day, got to hang out with them. But yeah, I haven't seen any of the fam for a very long time, and it was good to catch up with everyone. That's nice. I think I've probably expressed before how my dad is retired and I get nervous for him because he doesn't have a lot of like friends. He's single and have really any hobbies. And it was just like so cute because he got involved in this kind of golf group where like a guy sends out an email like, Hey, we're going to go here on this date, show up if you can, and so like twice a month now for the last few months, he's been going and meeting up with all these guys and it was someone he had gone to high school with but not wasn't friends with them. And it's just funny because I like, look, he showed they get a group picture every time, so he showed me all the group kyotos. Yeah, and then he had bought an electric bike around Christmas time last year, and multiple times I was like, Dad, you get that bike out. You get that bike out yet, and he hadn't gotten it out. And now he told me that I don't know how long he's been doing it, but he rides it like every day. He just goes for a couple miles and he goes out and rides it. And it just made me really happy because I just, like I said, I get nervous for him if he's just sitting around and watching TV, which is like what he loves to do. But it's not great once you're retired and you just don't have anything like exercising in your brain or getting you outside and stuff.
Speaker 1: You know, Oh for sure.
Speaker 2: So that was nice to see. But yeah, just a lot of family time this weekend. And now I'm like, I gotta like eat veggies for the rest of the week. Oh too.
Speaker 1: Well, I've been spiraling for like a full month. I'm like, all the any poundage I lost, it's just gonna come back. I like, I gotta get things under control. Yeah. I went to rid Cow last weekend and this weekend like, yeah, out of control is so good?
Speaker 2: Would you do this weekend? I haven't really talked to you since last week.
Speaker 1: Well Friday to do? I think we mentioned on the podcast last week. I did the BBL moxie thing like the laser, which I was like, why did they name it BBL even and they were like, I don't know, well it's broad band lasers stand for I butt lift existed before this thing did. I'm like, why would they name it that? So I did that? Uh And it was funny because we were doing we had like a local influencer come in and he was like, can you send some photos like a reactionary. I was like, great, I look like a verely sunburned person, and so I was like, just prepared. He's like, all right, So I sent those over and then but it felt like I had been like a severe sunburn, honestly, and very hot feeling for about two hours. Then that one away. My face was pretty red and now it feels like sandpaper. And they said that's normal to feel like sandpaper for like seven or eight days.
Speaker 2: So shit, yours face does not look like how I feel like mine does when I get it, And like, I know you said you put some makeup on today, but it doesn't look like sandpaper textuory.
Speaker 1: Right now, but it is. Yeah, yeah, if you got closer, you'd see it, but so make settle up all a second. But yeah, so I I did that Friday, and then we went and saw The Wild Robot, which is one of the best animated films I have seen.
Speaker 2: Because I saw you post how you were like, what, how did I not know about this?
Speaker 1: And now I'm retrue one no one talked about this movie, I guess. First of all, it's based on like a series of children's books, and every person out there DMed me and said, read the books with all of when she's a little older. They're so lovely and I was like, okay, we were just Jacob like loves going to the movies even more than me, and he's like, I wish there was a good movie out. Will you look at I said yeah, And then I was like The Wild Robots. I could tell it was like an animated film, and I went and looked at reviews and it was like ninety eight percent Rotten Tomatoes. The reviews were like best animated movies since Up and I was like, Oh, how have I never heard of this? So the lead is a robot. Her name's Roz and she's Lupita Nango. There's a fox that's Pedro Pascal. There's a possum which is Catherine her Harrye. So it's like really well known people. But the gist is there are these task robots, and you know humans are using them to like help with tasks, so you have more time for productivity instead of like doing the mundane things that the robots can help with, but that you don't really get into that a ton that's just kind of what the robots are for. For some reason, a handful of them crash onto an island and this one rose she's like looking for a task who who ordered me, where's my task? And she ends up basically getting a baby gosling, and they're like, your task is to feed it, help it learn to swim, help it learn to fly. So she's like, I have my task, and so she becomes she's a robompa. She like becomes this baby bird's mom, and it's like, and it's just I don't know, it's so sweet and pure and lovely, and I was like all of it and I both are crying multiple times throughout the film. It was really good, but ten out of ten recommend that. And then I've been listening to a book on like creativity, so I finished that up this weekend. I was painting a lot. So every year around this time, I start doing Christmas trees and a man, I am in a funk. I am not I don't like anything I'm doing. I don't like it. It's not bringing me joy. And I think that this book came into my life at the right time because it's so it's the woman who wrote Eat, Pray, Love, and it's called and if you're a creative person, I really would suggest it. It's called Big Magic, and she basically goes through how like she doesn't understand why people like quit their jobs and put all the pressure on their passion, like their creative passion, because then if it doesn't pan out, you can't pay the bills. You like hate it, you like almost like block yourself from being able to be creative because of the pressure put on it. And she's like, she said that she had like four published best selling books and still had her full time job, and only when she did Eat Prey Love, which spent like three years on the bestseller list, did she finally quit her actual job. But she was like, I don't know. It was kind of and was like she gave all these anecdotes of why, like it shouldn't be like people always say, if you aren't suffering, you aren't creating art. She's like, your art really shouldn't be like suffrage, Like you shouldn't be miserable, you shouldn't be and it goes through all of these things, and I just thought, I am only putting this pressure on myself for these Christmas trees as almost like a because I feel like I want to sell them. That's not why I started doing art. That is not why I did it. And then I started feeling this pressure because people wanted to buy them, which was like the kindest, kindest compliment ever that anyone would want to buy something I created. But then I started shifting this thing that was joy into it was I was like forcing it. So I was like, I'm not going to paint a single Christmas tree anymore this year. I'm going to go paint something I want to paint which has nothing to do with Christmas. And I painted a field and I loved it of flowers and I liked it, and I was like and it made me feel better. And then I was like, if I if I get the desire to pan a tray, I will, but I'm not going to go downstairs one time to paint a tree because I feel like I have to paint a tree.
Speaker 2: And that's like a great realization because I think that that's what a lot of people do struggle is they they see this hobby as something that they think can be turned into something lucrative, and then all the joy of that hobby is taken out. And so when you're being forced to do something that isn't where your creative mind is at that point, then you're gonna start to hate painting like you just said, and that painting you did that you posted over the weekend was beautiful. I've never I've truly like, and I'm not just saying this because i'm your friend. I've never seen a bad painting that you've done. O like mind, but like, I've always loved everything, and so I feel like you're your biggest critic. So you probably think your Christmas trees aren't as good as your other ones. But I've always thought when i've seen your Christmas stuff too, it's always great, but don't do it if it's not what you want to be doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I just thought it was like a really interesting book and there's so much more to it. And then I wrote down this thing, and I think, if you're a creative, I wanted to pass it along. So I our jobs are creative in radio, like we're creating in any creative field. You. I think you get into these blocks, these weird things. Really, I can't. You just feel like I can't think of anything creative. And I almost think, like all lean into painting almost in those moments and for some reason helps me be more creative. And she said, there's like a phrase for that, and it was Einstein. Actually talked about it, and it's called a combinatory combinatory play, okay, combinatory play. Sorry, And it's like, if you are an amazing you're amazing at drawing and you're just sucking lately, you go and you write, maybe you start writing. You're not good at writing, but the good news is all the pressure is off because you know you're not good. You're not trying to succeed at writing, but it's just this other creative outlet that like opens you up. And so I really liked that, and I so I think my stuestion Woudie is if you're in a creative funk, maybe try something totally different that you're actually not very good at that's creative, and maybe it'll open you up to something else. But there are all the I don't know. I just really liked the book. The first like fourth of it, I was like I wasn't getting into it, and then something shifted and I've still are really getting into it. So it's called Big Magic if you want to check it out. Ever, and it was short too. That's like another good thing.
Speaker 2: That's nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah. By Elizabeth Gilbert, who did Eat, Pray.
Speaker 2: Love Okay. Speaking of being creative. I've had this thought in my mind that, like I really want us to host some kind of like fun themed party sometimes. See. Yeah, So I was like, Okay, well the holidays are coming out, maybe we do like a holiday party. Like I'll be honest, I'm not a huge ugly sweater party kind of person, right, I find them uncomfortable most of the time. You're sweating if you're at a party with a lot of people at it. Whatever. But I was like, what would be fun, Like our December is before the holidays is decently open, maybe we could host something one weekend. And now I just remembered what my idea was of a theme I want to do, but maybe I just save it for a random like February weekend.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: It's just like go in your closet and wear whatever you want that you pretty much can't wear just anywhere. So like, maybe you have a big pon show that's like super colorful and ridiculous and you're not just going to wear that on a Saturday around town or into work or something.
Speaker 1: I haven't a cape, but I yea, it's like it's one of those snow things like Bell wears. And I was told Jake whin y'ar. I wanted it so badly. Haven't warned a single time, not a single time. And I don't know that I would wear it to a party though, because I feel like I would roast and die in it.
Speaker 2: But yeah, yeah, it might be pery. Well whatever if it's if it's too hot, then don't do it. But yeah, I just I remembered seeing that and it's not an original idea. I'm not going to take credit for it. I think I saw it on TikTok, but it was so funny and I was like, oh my gosh. I think of like that one outfit I wore one year for jingle Ball that's like a blue glitterary one piece. Never worn it since, probably wouldn't wear it because my thighs were chaffin and so there's holes in the areatic.
Speaker 1: Holes in your coach, which maybe it wouldn't make easy access off you and Andrew want to hook up at the party. More than that, you're just begging for a sneak peak.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I feel like I don't know. I think that maybe some friend groups go through this, but I feel like there's been like a wave of my close girlfriends. We haven't been getting together a whole ton in the last year or two. And I I used to be the person who would coordinate a lot of things, and I'm I just haven't been lately.
Speaker 1: And let your entire friend group down, Jake. It's not just on your back.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's that. It's just that everyone gets so busy, and so I was trying to think of something fun to do, obviously not just like I would want it to be like kind of a fun party, so you would be invited as long as Jake's coming, becau does that mean well, because Andrew would want Jake there, and like without Jake, like I don't know, we might not have enough room.
Speaker 1: What does that eat? That doesn't make any sense? You gotta feel like it does. You gotta figure out your ankle, this big ass? Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 2: Fat ass? I know?
Speaker 1: Can I tell you? Uh so? And I almost said to you the other day, and thank god I didn't because you were with Andrew, a coworker of ours. You probably could do the math. They told me the other day they were like, man, you know how upsetting it is that Jenny had a hoe phase. And I didn't know her during that time, and I started laughing so hard, and I go, I don't know that you would have been Jenny's type. However, on maybe a random Saturday, if she had enough drinks, maybe she would have looked at you a little differently. He's like, what, what the hell does that mean? He's like, that's so rude. I was like, yeah, can you guess whom I'm talking about?
Speaker 2: I don't know because I don't. Okay, he come, They've got to be single right now? Right?
Speaker 1: Oh, he's always single and he talks about you.
Speaker 2: Definitely know. Just my head went to someone else who I was like, I don't think that person's single.
Speaker 1: But the one teaser is he comes online and cult show like once or twice a week from a different radio station. Yeah, and maybe last.
Speaker 2: Week him and I are kindred souls of sorts.
Speaker 1: I think we really are charismatic people, and you're open with your sexuality and it's funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let me tell you. After Tina was on our episode last week, I was talking to Andrew, giving him all the deats and stuff because in the podcast sometimes but I was like, yeah, I gotta tell you everything, and he was talking to me about if he were to ever propose to me and how he would do it, and I said, oh, that's interesting. He goes, yeah, I just put the ring box down in my boxer so that when you'd go in for a blowjob, you'd find the ring. And I go, are you fucking serious? That is how you think you're gonna propose to me if we get engaged, because we don't really talk about marriage, proposal whatever. We're good with whatever. It is, like how we're at just dating. But I was like, seriously, I just look at him and he laughed so hart hearus so, yeah, he thought he was so And I was like, well, I guess I'm never getting engaged on because I'll never find joke, never find well, I guess, well, just forever be boyfriend and girlfriend, which, you know whatever.
Speaker 1: Massive pube so's have to grow around at like a forest grows around something.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I probably would never find the fucking ring even if I was done there because of the lack of maintenance there there is.
Speaker 1: I've said on the podcast before, Jake's severity from one extreme to the next is too much. I'm like, dude, a mild trim. You don't have to go from so aggressive to a naked mole rat. It is alarming. Both are alarming if I see either version of like, why yeah, get help.
Speaker 2: I fully, I feel like it's never naked mole rat because it's disturbing. Yeah, there is, like it's a bit of an in between, which honestly.
Speaker 1: Makes me wonder why some guys like such a naked vibe to a girl. Also because what like the way I feel about it with a guy, I'm like, yeah, I don't want to be like overgrown and gross. But when I see it like completely, I'm like, oh, I don't need to see every angle of it. I know, leave some to the shadows.
Speaker 2: My guyus we when we were home this weekend, we brought our campra van. I wanted to show my family itt and we also like, it's a weird sleeping situation at my mom's right now because my sister lives there. Yeah, and so we're like, we'll just sleep in the camper van. And so the first night on Friday, I did sleep out there with Andrew, but then my younger sister went down to Chicago on Saturday and stayed overnight, so I ended up sleeping in her bed Saturday night and then the Sunday morning, Andrew was like, oh, I thought you were gonna like come in and take advantage of me in the van like in the middle of and I was like, no, there was a reason I slept inside. It's fucking cold. Okay, it was pretty cold Friday night. I had a comfy, warm bed to sleep and like, we don't.
Speaker 1: Have a keen imagine laying there like waiting and side yeah.
Speaker 2: No, and then like we're I don't know if you and Jake ever do this, but like if he's downstairs and I'm upstairs, like he'll FaceTime me sometimes or I'll FaceTime him, and so like when he got up Sunday morning, he's facetiming me and I'm on the toilet. Of course, I was like, what's up, babe, Welcome, Welcome to my morning routine.
Speaker 1: It's beautiful.
Speaker 2: But anyways, I want to say that I'm actually working on like a whole new section on my website just to put up band life stuff. Let me tell you, I really thought I was making some progress and figuring out how to do it and do this part of the design, but it's just it's so complicated. But I spent hours doing it, and finally I was like, I got to reach back out to my website company because they're the best, and so I'm kind of working on that. In the next week, we're gonna have some stuff up about specifically van life, because right now the website mostly just has you know, like travel guides or tips or whatever it is.
Speaker 1: Oh, let me give you a tip that you didn't ask for, Jenny, what in the future you're gonna do fucking live Instagram stories talking about it? Might I suggest you get a microphone or something. Your van is loud, so loud. That was one of the most annoying videos ever. It's like, hey, gosh, okay, And I was like, all right, I hope that website company did not pay you for that story because it was so loud. I would have been like, give me a refund and buy a microphone you cheap.
Speaker 2: At no no, no, no, okay, So yeah up, our good old girl. She's a Diesel and so like she's very loud and seriously should be Yeah, honestly, like I don't. I think I don't know if it's illegal or not, so maybe I shouldn't admit doing this, but like I put headphones in to listen to podcasts sometimes when I'm driving, because it's so loud that I can barely hear the podcast.
Speaker 1: I don't think you're supposed to definitely have both ears in probably I only have one. I know, why are bulging at me right now? I have one that makes sense.
Speaker 2: But yes, it's very hard to hear podcasts. And I was so annoyed. And I even told you this that I started listening to our friend Carly Zucker's podcast and I was like, oh, the audio was so bad.
Speaker 1: It was not the audience spoiler spoil the van.
Speaker 2: Because then I went for a walk like a week later, I was like, oh, actually sounds fine. We'll headphones right now.
Speaker 1: When you told me that, I was like, that's so bizarre because they recorded it here at the radio station. I don't know why the audio would be bad, like it should be like the best possible audio. No, the surprise surprise was your van.
Speaker 2: Okay, the van. She's very very loud, and it is frustrating to try to listen to anything through the system. A lot of times music comes through okay, but podcasting it's like I have to like put my ear closer when I'm like, wait, would they say yeah and yeah. Andrew and I were listening to a couple of different podcasts on our drive back home, and one was fine, I don't know if you follow the Zach Bryan Breann and Chicken Fry Oh gosh.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was actually gonna, like even possibly bring it up on our podcast.
Speaker 2: I didn't know if you were following it because I've been obsessed with.
Speaker 1: It now Nearly's obsessed as Yeah, probably I do. So. Colt and I have talked about it on our show a lot, because I in the very beginning I had never and I mean when he first posted they broke Up, I was laughing at her name. I don't follow anything Dave Portnoy does. I'm very openly like I I'm sure maybe he's changed, but my first experience to him in barstool was so misogynistic. I thought it was despicable, and I was like, I'm not gonna do any promotion follow like anything he does, because I thought it was really gross. But if you look at someone like Jimmy Kimmel, who did The Man Show, which very misogynistic, I think Jimmy's changed a lot. Yeah, So I'm always open to people making changes. I don't know that he has, but I did hear Colet said he's Oh, Brady chicken frye. You don't harbub. I was like no, He's like, oh, I love chicken fry He's like, she's the co host on Dave Portoy's podcast. I said, Okay, was she known for anything before that?
Speaker 2: Yes, So she did go to college. I think she got some fame on TikTok. Dropped out of college because she's I mean, she's a funny person. She's an entertaining person on her own.
Speaker 1: Gotcha.
Speaker 2: So she got a job with Barstool I believe is kind of how it transpired Gotcha because of her influence and stuff, and then just started doing podcasts. She has a podcast with this girl Grace, who she like grew up with. That's one of her best friends. I think they still do it. There's a lot of drama that is involved with that too. But that also was because of Zach Bryan mostly, I think. But yes, so she's been around, not super long time, but she's been. She became even more famous because of dating Zach Bryan, who's one of the biggest country artists.
Speaker 1: Right. So I came into the scene where he posts that they've broken up, and she's like blindsided, not blindsided seemingly by the breakup because I think she knew like they hadn't talking about but that he posted about it and didn't tell her. And then and so we've actually been like I don't know if you guys have on the morning show, but on the afternoon show we talk about it almost every day because there seems to be a daily update with it.
Speaker 2: We've only talked about it, I think like as of last Friday, and then I did listen to the full podcast that they did on Friday driving back to Wisconsin, and so we talked about it today a little bit. Have you heard the details from the podcast?
Speaker 1: So what we talked about on the show Friday is we talked about uh we read excerpts from the podcast where one of the biggest ones was just how he constantly ruined everything that brought her happiness or joyp So she goes to an award show. She's in a beautiful dress. She sends a picture. His initial re like, Oh, you look great. Then very quickly it changes I can't believe you're wearing that, like to be like basically along the lines of you need to be representing me also like being classier, just breaking her down, making sure it ruins her entire night. She's crying, she's upset. Then he unfollows her, which is so immature, and then he has the audacity to post the photo of her on his stories and like, look how beautiful she looks play like so his fans and people see like him being a supportive boyfriend, but he's just mentally effing with her all around. And that's just one example of the many ways he would ruin things for her, belittle her, unfollow her. Very immature, and I mean, we let's be honest, we already know he does very emotionally charge things when he drinks, especially, seems like that's not news. But people love to look the other way if they like someone's music, for sure.
Speaker 2: And that is like what I find to be so sad is I was just looking at the comments when the podcast clips on social media just started coming out, and everyone was like, oh my gosh, shut up, like you know you were after him because he was famous, and like this is what you get and blah bla blah blah, and I was like, this is so disgusting. She did not she did not go after him just because she was famous. Yeah, is that like alluring to someone sure of her status because she was a little bit of like an influencer herself. Sure, whatever, But like this man was awful to her and she didn't stick with him because he was famous.
Speaker 1: And also he was like love bombing her very early on, which is another thing that like narcissists do. So like he got a tattoo over like before they were like a week in, like stuff like that. That's what people do. And you're like, oh my god, Like this is unlike anything I've ever felt in my life. Oh my god, this person like they're obsessed with me in it and then they shift.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then you're so confused as to why they shift because it's like you have on me.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, so I know that all those articles said kind of that stuff. Did you hear the story about like her singing last Night by Morgan Wallen at one point and what had happened? So she had woke up one morning and had like last night, we let the liquor talk stuck in her head. So she goes upstairs and she's singing that song and he like snapped and was like why the hell would you be singing another guy's song, and blah blah blah blah, and it blew into a fight that lasted like a week simply because she was singing a song that was stuck in her head.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: And then the worst one I think that I heard on the podcast and I know that there's just so much more she has was.
Speaker 1: What she said they were like your air and out everything. She's like, oh my god, She's like, not even a fourth of what And she's like, the reason I'm sharing it is because this shouldn't be normal, Like this should not be okay or normal, So I don't care. She got offered twelve million a house, a condo in New York to sign an NDA and she's like, hell no.
Speaker 2: Well, and also I think that like, had she wanted to any money, she could have got even more because it started off lower and kept getting higher, which proves that he did a bunch of fucked up shit. But no, the one that the one story and I won't get into all the details, was about at her birthday. Basically, he clearly had some kind of routine he'd get into where she could tell he was about to turn into an asshole. So at her birthday, they're all sitting around a fire, hanging out with her family and her friends. She can tell he's starting to turn. It's about to be midnight. Her birthday is like the next day. So at midnight, it's her birthday and she's like, I'm gonna just go to bed, like, Zach, you should come with me. She's trying to like diffuse a situation that's about to blow up. He doesn't come. She goes to bed. An hour and a half later, she hears like screaming and crying. She comes on stairs. All her friends are crying. He like called them worthless, pieces of nothing or something like that, like you're just like leaching on to Brianna and like all this crazy stuff and being just like awful to them. And then they were like some people were recording him, So he obviously was upset that he was getting recorded, but also he was acting like an asshole. And so then what he would do after that is, you know, she'd be falling asleep in his tour bus and he would come in whenever he wanted, and he'd start putting his phone in her face and start recording her and being like well, since your friends all want to record me, I can record you whenever I want if I want to, Like it is disgusting and even like you can think what you want about Dave Portnoy, I haven't done enough research about him to like and I know, like very misogynistic things around barstool. I think he has turned a corner quite a bit in coming years because he's getting older and he understands certain things. But like he was almost getting like teared up. You can see in like the video of them recording when she started telling that story. And then that was the point where she said, I just have so many more things that I could share, but she doesn't want to because she's embarrassed that it happened to her. And I get where she's coming from, because sometimes it's more worth your piece to keep certain things to yourself versus trying to put someone on blasts.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, I've been pretty open with you about the relationship between my marriages. Yeah, and I want to be clear about that. It's neither person I've been married to. I dated someone in between who and I'd always just dated nice people and it was very much like this. It was crazy. I hid most of it. I had a different story to every different friend I talked to, like of like a version of the truth because I was like trying to cover up because I felt so embarrassed and stupid and I and I had the answer there the whole time. But yeah, once you finally get free of it, you're like, oh, yeah, this person was crazy and I wasn't like my it wasn't my fault or whatever. But I've also had like work relationships where I've like shared this like years and years ago, with like I stopped sharing anything good that would happen to me because it seemed to like anger the person I worked with. Yeah, like and I started like getting afraid to tell them, and I was like because like it seemed like they were mad that they didn't get something, so instead of being happy for me, and so I was like I stopped telling them. Then when they would find out from other people something like this thing that had happened, they'd be pissed that I hadn't told them, and they were like, how I look stupid because I didn't know this, And I'm like I just wanted to be like I just wanted to keep it for myself because I was like so afraid you would ruin it for me, and then they it was like I was keeping secrets and I'm like I was just trying to have any for like little bit of happiness in my life and it So I've experienced it on a couple of different levels. Like you can have that happen in relationships, you can have it work relationships, friendships, family. It's crazy. It'd be so much harder if it was like, because a lot of people deal with like their parents are like this, imagine that you can barely escape. I can't even imagine.
Speaker 2: I definitely cut out some friendships who they just were not in my corner when I was like happy about something, they made me feel like I was being like cocky or conceited. I've definitely cut those people out of my life because that is not a friendship whatsoever.
Speaker 1: You should be like almost hyping you than you're hyping yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so anyways, Zach Bryan is a big pos if you ask me, I know that there's always three sides to every story, yours, theirs, and the truth. I very much believe everything that Brionn chicken Fry is saying.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. I believe I'm not just because she's a woman.
Speaker 2: No, not at all.
Speaker 1: Gave it all away by simply offering more and more and more and more money a house, Oh how about the house? And said how about this condo? How about this? That's that's hello? Yeah for sure, Like what did you not wanted to talk about?
Speaker 2: I know, and I've been I'm so happy that you're on page with us because of course, like the Morning show isn't as much, so I feel like I'm just like talking to myself and I'm so into it. Yeah, I'm like, but I also know that a lot of people don't know who these people are, especially.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well most people know who's Zach Bryan is at this point, so there's that at least.
Speaker 2: Well, and I'm just pissed because it's like I don't want to support him whatsoever anymore. But I'm pretty sure I probably use like his music and some kind of reels because you were like the was some of the biggest songs.
Speaker 1: I loved this song with Casey mess Graves, I remember everything or whatever. I love that. I think the Pink Skies is a really popular one.
Speaker 2: I love that song.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he has great music. A lot of like awful people are great, like creators are artistic people. And I mean you can give a ton of other musician examples too, and you're like wee in their music, but you kind of like eh, but what's more important? Probably?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So.
Speaker 1: If you have any thoughts or comments, you can email us. Yeah, let us know Balan at KATYWB dot com or Jenny at katyewb dot com anything else before we roll out, Jenny.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna pee right here in the Yeah, it just like hit me. I've been drinking coffee and water aggressively this morning, and it is like flowing through me today.
Speaker 1: Do you want to sit on the same toilet? Oh, and you choose you can straddle me or all straddling.
Speaker 2: I don't know. If my AIM's that good, you're gonna you're gonna need a shower afterwards. If that's how it goes.
Speaker 1: Down, someone consider that a golden shower. Actually, Jenny, Okay, have a good week. Thanks for listening.