Speaker 1: On one Linchintaco one, Orlando's rock station one O one one w JR. Our idiotology brought you this morning by Jr's Rock the Bank cash giveaways. We'll be picking back up with those right around nine oh five with the first keyword of the day that could win you one one thousand dollars just for listening and rocking on the job with JR R. First to thirteen. I tell you what.
Speaker 2: Make sure that if you enter the keyword at nine oh five today is one of your biggest chances of winning. In my eyes, you entered that keyword at nine oh five, pick your phone up the next hour for rings because if you don't answer, prize headquarters moving right on to your next door neighbor.
Speaker 1: You would think that this latest nutso move by Kanye West would surely undercut any potential upside for I don't know, making revenue, But no, it looks like the exact opposite is happening. Is another Nazi comment, because he is such a piece of no we're going full on Nazi song. His new single that he's released is called Kyle Hitler. It's obviously all of the streaming platforms have refused to to uh host that yet the social media site, so it's it's racking up millions and millions of streams.
Speaker 2: That guy, I don't know what somebody's got to put an end is just the blatant disregard for people.
Speaker 1: The piece of crack he is really really, I mean, I mean he was off the deep end before and now I mean, come on, man.
Speaker 2: The shirts he was putting out and and the clothing on. I think that he didn't he advertise during the Super Bowl some disgusting Nazi related messages.
Speaker 1: I think he tried to was it. He tried to do that as a local ad somewhere in one of the markets. I don't know what. Unbelievable. Shouldn't even a report on him? Well, it's just it's so ridiculous, it has to. It rises to idiotology levels. Just all you can do is just shake your head in that one.
Speaker 2: Hermit crabs, Yeah, we all either had them or our kids dead both in my case U too.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, we had to remember we had the hermit crab that my daughter got one year in the keys and brought it home, and the thing lived until we went to the keys again and released it. We put it right back where we found it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: His family was sitting there in their little hermit crab shaped shells, going.
Speaker 1: Where the hell did you go? Did you go on vacation free? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I went to Orlando Longwood, went out for a pack of smokes and never came back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Longwood. It was really cool. I saw bears through the window. Three Chinese guys were busted in Japan trying to smuggle three suitcases full of hermit crabs.
Speaker 2: Out of Japan. Wait, hold on, three Chinese guys in Japan. That sounds like a joke. No, they were there and they were trying to smuggle these hermit crabs.
Speaker 1: It sounds like the start to a joke. Though. You got these three Chinese guys walk into Japan, and I was wondering, I'm okay, well, what why are they needing to do this? Here here's the answer. Uh, they're going for one hundred and thirty five bucks. I guess where they're trying to sell these things? One hundred and thirty five bucks each man? How much are those in the three for ten dollars T shirt stores?
Speaker 2: Exactly the one in Samrna they were about.
Speaker 1: I think it.
Speaker 2: Well, they always get you with the up charge of the tank and then this, that and the other that they need.
Speaker 1: They don't need, Dick, they can live at a shoe box.
Speaker 2: But uh, yeah, they're I think they were about five bucks going, right, if that exactly so?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so they're busty because I guess where they were trying to take these from the portion of Japan was a southerly island where uh they are a protected species. So Chinese guys with hermit crabs, that's in Japan. Yeah, let's move. Let's bring it back here the good old USA. Lawrence, Kansas. Man in custody after allegedly I've here again is a ledged that shouldn't be right, allegedly resisting arrest and attacking police officers and his own dog during a violent nude struggle inside a Lawrence convenience store slash gas station bathroom. Guy's fully nude three o'clock in the afternoon at Casey's General Store in the bathroom when it come out, so that the store calls the police. The police are like trying to get the guy to come out. They won't, so they get in there and he immediately starts biting his own dog. He's in the bathroom, nude with his own dog. Dog. It didn't say what kind of dog it was, but the dog is apparently going to be okay. At this point, police are trying to get this guy to comply. They hit him with the taser, not once, but twice, no avail. At this point he bites one of the police officers and tries to fight the other one.
Speaker 2: Do you think he was doing something unthinkable and unspeakable with that dog because he's nude in the bathroom with his dog.
Speaker 1: I was hoping you weren't going to say that, But this is like three Chinese guys in Japan. Yes, this is uh. I don't even want to know. And there was three pm instead of three am. That's weird to me. He's getting early start on things.
Speaker 2: Did he have to ask for the key, you know, like on the big baseball bat key?
Speaker 1: I don't know. You know, you see stuff like this, and I swear to you you have to sometimes I almost stop and understand why some of these stories. When you ask if they have a bathroom and can you use it? No say no, Yeah, I wouldn't let use the bathroom. I am a convenience store.
Speaker 2: Well, actually I would because I would have a BWO guard up front with the machine gun, and there'd be one sitting there watching you do your duty.
Speaker 1: Second guard.
Speaker 2: I would have the cleanest bathroom in the United States of America.
Speaker 1: Who's out early rate would be higher. Oh god, I don't mean to propose such a challenging question so early, but I mean, come on, they would be.
Speaker 2: From the same pay grade because they're both trained.
Speaker 1: Maybe they rotate marked position.
Speaker 2: Now, they're both trained marksmen who are gonna be taking care of business when it needs to happen. They see this guy walk in there with a dog that the alert's coming up, and then they see him take his pants off and not sit down on the toilet.
Speaker 1: Right, guys, done speaking, As long as we're on the BWS subject, I'm sure that'll come into play with this in your response to a gentleman in Denver who Denver police have arrested and believe is the suspect responsible for robbing ten circle Ks, seven of which were the same store seven times, for a grand total haul just from the seven or from all from the grand total of seven circle k robberies six hundred dollars. Oh my god, it's good to see that those circle k cashiers are for the most part, appears complying with the fifty dollars limit in the register. That's the manager and them people work out a little over fifty, that's the manager for this.
Speaker 2: Now, if don't know, if you're new to the show, Pat ran a circle k for a little bit, you're worried about them and their money going in.
Speaker 1: If Thad would have come in and Randy drawer counts on me, and even if you're one dollar over fifty red pen, you get the red pen.
Speaker 2: Of course, that guy Thad was a guy that Pat just yeah, couldn't stand.
Speaker 1: Sure. I am the original manager. If we note that, put your red pen away. I'm going to teach you something Pat, It's called let it go.
Speaker 2: Just think if you had a naked guy biting his dog in your circle.
Speaker 1: Case, pregnant woman doing cocaine in mine. Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, I whish would you rather a naked guy biting his dog and biting cops or naked or the lady doing cocaine.
Speaker 1: I thought the naked or the the pregnant lady doing cocaine was more disturbing, to be honest with you, that I would have.
Speaker 2: Gone on with her. I said, you know what you can, ma'am. You can make your poor life decisions. Sir, stay the hell out of here. Bat w O got you. He could spot at these train guards that I have, Yeah, he would spot that. That's a sicko with a dog. Never even would have happened. Nope, all messed out. Just burn, he said, three in the afternoon. That's that's the unexpected factor.
Speaker 1: Here Linchintaco on demand, download the iHeart Radio a Wash two News on