Speaker 1: You're listening to Bill Handle on demand from kf I am six forty.
Speaker 2: Our founding fathers are heroes.
Speaker 3: Had the Brits won, they would ignimum ignominiously, ignominiously yes, and they would just be straight out traders and criminals, and we would have been free at some point as a country.
Speaker 2: But in the eighteen nineteen hundreds whatever.
Speaker 1: And now Handle on the news, ladies and gentlemen, here's Bill Handle, and.
Speaker 2: Good morning everybody. You go handled here on election day.
Speaker 4: Sorry for my voice, So Neil, if it stays put, we're okay. If it doesn't, well, welcome to the FOURK Report and or the Neil Sevader Show or anything else you want.
Speaker 5: To call it. But what is with the what? What is with fork? Today? It just keeps on giving?
Speaker 6: I know, you know you can get fifteen percent off if you go to Zelman's dot com and you use the code fork wow Wow.
Speaker 2: In any case, where was I? I was talking about my voice?
Speaker 5: Why is your voice so bad?
Speaker 2: I don't know to work up.
Speaker 4: This morning with a sore throat. So here's what we're gonna do is I'm gonna talk. I'm gonna try to talk at this level. And if it sounds like my energy is down. It's not that my energy is down, It's just that I'm husbanding my throat.
Speaker 5: So is that what caused the problem?
Speaker 2: Wow? You know Neil.
Speaker 4: And people don't understand, but they're getting to the point where Neil comes off.
Speaker 2: Is this religious switch? I understand? Well, no, that a lot of people have that impression Neil.
Speaker 6: And I'm a man of faith, Yes, but it does. Listen, God has a sense of humor. Look at the platypus. Look at the fact that you have a job.
Speaker 2: I mean, God is Look at the existence of Neil Savedra.
Speaker 6: You're right, yes, sir, Yes, you're absolutely all this handsome and one tiny package.
Speaker 2: Oo baby, Okay, I can't argue with that anyway. Good morning. Where's Amy?
Speaker 4: I don't see her on the screen. Uh, yep, so we'll get to her as soon as I'm here.
Speaker 2: I'm here, okay.
Speaker 4: Well, I think Anne's running over to get you. You know, this is where we look.
Speaker 5: An has nothing else to do.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's true.
Speaker 4: Uh, there's not much I can do about the screen, so Anne has to handle that.
Speaker 2: Uh in any pace? Play any uh? Anyway? Uh, there is your words.
Speaker 4: I know I'm not going to not today today I get a pass. Not that I get a pass both most days, but today, sorry.
Speaker 5: Bob, that's save your voice. We have an event on Saturday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we do.
Speaker 4: Matter of fact, we have an event at wild Fork coming up Laguna, the.
Speaker 2: Gal Yeah, yep, two to five.
Speaker 5: It's going to be fun.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be great.
Speaker 4: Also, I want to tell you about and Neil. You're invited if you'd like to go, not the rest of you. This is the Los Angeles Lawyer's Philharmonic and Legal Voices, you know, the organization I'm involved with. It's their fall concert Saturday, November sixteenth, and we'll put that information up on the website. And wide variety of music. Tchaikowsky's marsh Slave or Slave, Marsha Slave Okay, that's totally mispronounced, the torri Ero Torriador song from Carmen never mind.
Speaker 2: West Side Story, Beauty and the Beasts, some great music.
Speaker 4: So anyways, Saturday night, November sixteenth, and the information will be up on the website.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 6: I will tell you, having gone multiple times with Bill, it is fantastic.
Speaker 5: And will blow your mind.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: No, there really is a beautiful concert.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and the tickets are very inexpensive. Twenty to ninety dollars. I know that sounds like a lot, but percent at tax.
Speaker 2: Deductible, and it's it's going to be great. It's a benefit.
Speaker 4: By the way, it helps poor people with legal representation because poor people have a hard time coming up with seven hundred dollars an hour for a lawyer. As a matter of fact, rich people have a hard time coming up with seven hundred dollars an hour for a lawyer.
Speaker 7: Seven hundred dollars an hour.
Speaker 5: Now oh yeah, oh yeah for a really high end lawyer, not that.
Speaker 4: High end for a pretty good lawyer. Well you can get them for five hundred, four hundred, five hundred. If youre getting a lawyer for three hundred dollars an hour, something's wrong. And there are appellate lawyers out there, high end criminal especially federal criminal defense lawyers at clock in at one thousand dollars an hour. Seven hundred is high. I mean, I have to admit that's that's on the upper tier. But three four hundred all day long.
Speaker 6: So the ticket prices are between twenty dollars and ninety dollars.
Speaker 5: Did they take thirty percent right off the.
Speaker 4: Top that's very funny. No, they take more than that, but they give most of it away. So please come the concerts. A couple of our concert is two hours long, and at seven hundred dollars an hour, it's fourteen hundred dollars to go. Okay, guys, it's election day, and I'll be talking more about that, and i'll tell you about putting that up on the website because I haven't told you yet.
Speaker 5: With a concert.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was talking to Gary last night, Gary Green, who is the conductor, great guy, known him for twenty years. Anyway, he's I'll tell you more about that. But you know, we actually have news to talk about.
Speaker 2: Don't we.
Speaker 4: And good morning Amy, Good morning, Cono, good morning, and good morning Neil.
Speaker 2: Oh red white and blue Amy, good.
Speaker 7: For you, absolutely to America.
Speaker 2: Here we go. I have my red, white and blue you doo.
Speaker 7: And Neil has a flag in the background.
Speaker 6: Yeah, all good, and a little something extra for Kno. See the fella there he's just yeah, he's in his Oh, he's.
Speaker 5: In his chones.
Speaker 2: Okay, excellent, all right, listen, look, okay, let's do it. An has on her phone.
Speaker 6: I voted, I just posted the I vomited sticker nextllek instagrams.
Speaker 2: All right, guys, let's do it.
Speaker 4: Handle on the news with Amy Neil and me lead story and it's all.
Speaker 2: About election day.
Speaker 4: But unfortunately the news is going to be interference, unrest, allegations of fraud. Whatever you think we got in twenty twenty, it's going to be multiplied.
Speaker 2: This time around.
Speaker 4: The lawsuits have already been filed now it's over one hundred and fifty lawsuits have been filed, and we're going to see many, many more filed this week. And it's look at this in terms of the way it's laid out. The longer it's going to take to announce the results means that the more careful they are going to be.
Speaker 2: For example, in Georgia, there were.
Speaker 4: Two recounts last time out, the vote recount recount on top of that.
Speaker 2: So the longer it's going to take.
Speaker 4: Knows a lot of states aren't gonna come until Thursday Friday.
Speaker 2: The longer it's going to take, let me repeat, the more evidence that there is fraud, the more careful they are, the easier it is to argue fraud because how much time they have.
Speaker 4: They look at the days they took figuring out how to change the vote.
Speaker 2: That's what we're gonna hear.
Speaker 4: And I'm gonna talk a little bit more about later on the interference, the unrest, what Missouri and Florida have done.
Speaker 5: It's just do the campaigns pay for this?
Speaker 4: No, Sometimes they do, depending on state law. Sometimes it's automatic. Sometimes it's pursuant to a lawsuit. Sometimes depending on the win, if it's less than half a point in some states, you have to recount. Sometimes they Sometimes the campaigns do pay for it when law demands it.
Speaker 2: So it runs the gamut. It runs the gamut. You're gonna see horrific stuff going on in this selection.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna talk more about that and a story about people simply leaving the country. And I got to tell you I'm in that pile, and I'll explain that that's my future is. Yeah, it's pretty depressing. I mean, I'm having a very very tough time with this election, very tough. And it's not Trump versus Harris. I'm you know, Trump wins. I'm not a fan of Trump, but if Trump wins, I mean, that's the way America works. It's the trying to undo the very election. That's the part that I.
Speaker 2: Have a real rough time with undoing our ability to vote in this country.
Speaker 8: Well, the welcome Matt has not been rolled out for some election monitors. Some Republican led states say they're going to block the Justice departments election monitors from going into polling places today, which pushes back on federal authorities decades long practice of watching for violate violations of federal voting laws. In Florida and Texas, they say they will not allow federal election monitors into polling sites. Missouri filed a lawsuit seeking a court order to block federal officials from observing inside polling places, and then Texas followed with a similar lawsuit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is really crazy.
Speaker 5: Now, well, what does that all mean?
Speaker 4: This one that means that the Republicans have believed that, for example, the Justice Department, following the Trump's line, the Just Department has been weaponized by the Biden administration, and therefore Justice monitoring inside the polling places and at counting centers is part of the fraud, and they're going to make damn sure that no fraud happens.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: Now, well, let's dive into this a little bit. Federal workers are not about counting the vote. The Justice Department.
Speaker 4: It's about access to the polling places. It is about it's basically, people with disabilities have a right to vote. It was actually created because blacks were doing even things. Even though all Americans can vote, the states, particularly Southern states, not now, but the Southern States historically during the Civil rights era, did everything they could to stop blacks from voting.
Speaker 2: And so the Justice Department came in.
Speaker 4: And that has been a very long, long history, sixty seventy years. It has ever been a problem now because of the politics. We don't want the Feds in there.
Speaker 2: This is our state matter with us.
Speaker 4: Well, I'll tell you this is this is just the start of the craziness that's going to happen.
Speaker 5: This is part of the game. This too will pass.
Speaker 2: Eventually, hopefully.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 6: Speaking of weird election stuff, Pennsylvania judge ruled just yesterday that Elon Musk and his daily one million dollar giveaway. You remember that he was going to give it to voters. He can continue. This is a I don't know, kind of moot point. Now, yeah, it.
Speaker 2: Doesn't mean because how clever.
Speaker 5: This is clever. This is all right, mostly symbolic now it is, But look.
Speaker 2: How clever it has been. Here you have.
Speaker 4: It's done through a pack and what it did, it didn't affect voters. What it did is asked voters to simply sign a petition. I believe in the second Amendment, I believe in the First Amendment. If you sign up, you have a chance to win just those petitions, you have a chance to win a million dollars. This is to reach people who had not voted or weren't going to vote. Now, if you sign up for those two and you're on a mailing list, now you can be sent information.
Speaker 2: Please vote.
Speaker 4: It's important to vote. Trump is a second Amendment advocate first Amendment. Look what the Democrats are doing. It's to increase the turnout for the Trump campaign.
Speaker 2: It is very smart they did that.
Speaker 4: It's a way to It's just whoever came up with that is absolutely brilliant. And by the way, what's illegal about asking people to sign a petition saying they believe in the first and second Amendment.
Speaker 2: There's nothing illego about that. Does it translate into more people voting? They think so.
Speaker 4: And even the Democrats are saying, wow, a couple of Democratic advisors going that's smart and it could turn in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 2: This is in Pennsylvania. So that's all.
Speaker 5: That's Pamela God on Saturday Night Live. So she did oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no she did, she did oh And Trump was bitching about.
Speaker 6: That and everybody is pulling out this stupid I know everybody is stupid, stupid things and stupid old.
Speaker 4: Yeah, today it's going to be I'm going to talk about all of that, plus bailing out of the US, getting out of Dodge Dodge being dodged United States. So we'll we'll talk about that and what the electoral College means, because that's a complete cluster truck.
Speaker 2: All right, Let's move on.
Speaker 7: Russia is up to no good again.
Speaker 8: They have apparently sent incendiary devices shipped via DHL as part of a covert Russian operation to start fires on cargo and passenger planes flying in to the US and Canada. The device is ignited at DHL logistics hubs in July, one in Leipzig, Germany, and another in Birmingham, England. They were electric massages this isn't funny, implanted with a magnesium based flammable substance, and they were part of a wider Russian plot to blow stuff up on planes.
Speaker 5: They were what massagers.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you, did they describe the shape?
Speaker 5: No, they were going to blow up vibrators on a plane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 6: I never want to deal with these mother father vibrators on a mother father plane.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 6: Wow, see what happens when we have all the infighting? The commedis are back. Nice job America, All right. Man in Nashville is a wing not apparently, Apartment of Justice said just yesterday federal agents have arrested this Tennessee man and he has tied to a white nationalist group. They say that he attempted to put explosives not in a vibrator, but put them on a drone, and that they were going to go over in an energy facility.
Speaker 5: For some reason.
Speaker 6: This guy had several pounds of C four explosives otherwise known as what plastique, and he was going to put it on an aerial drone and destroy the electric substation in Nashville.
Speaker 2: Now he has a.
Speaker 4: Straight out white supremacist eradicating Jews the blacks, and rightly so. He said, attacking these power centers, which they have done before, these wild ass groups with weapons, is nothing like blowing them up.
Speaker 2: That's the way to go.
Speaker 4: But he's an idiot, and you talked to an FBI in formant, which is great news.
Speaker 5: So keep it zipped up as what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Oh, some other news.
Speaker 7: That's good, let's build some planes.
Speaker 8: In striking Boeing workers have voted to accept the company's latest offer. That means that the seven week long strike of thirty three thousand union machinists will end and they will be back to work starting on Wednesday. The workstock stoppage has caused Boeing over the last seven weeks and estimated I believe it was six and a half billion dollars.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's yeah.
Speaker 4: It's going to be years before Boeing comes back from this one. If ever, in terms of the reputation one of the big ones, there's plenty of money.
Speaker 2: That they agree to, so the raises are pretty good.
Speaker 4: But Boeing still does not pay into its pension plan. It took away the pension plan from Boeing employees.
Speaker 2: A few years ago. It's still not there. Part of it that accepted.
Speaker 4: The reason that it was accepted is that iHeart agreed to establish a pension plan for us and the Boeing workers insisted on that.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I'm sorry, I got that story wrong.
Speaker 5: How dare you.
Speaker 2: Get your hopes? Get your hopes up? Hunt?
Speaker 7: Does anybody offer pension plans anymore?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the big some big big companies do.
Speaker 7: I don't think.
Speaker 4: I don't know specifically which ones, but they are completely out of favor.
Speaker 6: When when the heads of Boeing were asked how they're going to make up the loss in the payment, they said, not a problem.
Speaker 5: We're just gonna take a couple of bolts here, but there will be fine.
Speaker 2: True.
Speaker 4: Yeah, By the way, the unions have a pretty strong pension plan after for example, our SAG, after our union screen after gil slash American Federation of Radio and Television or Television Radio Artists. I don't know where that came in, that we are artists. Go figure, that's a pretty good pension.
Speaker 7: Oh so I do get a pension.
Speaker 2: You do? How long have you been in AFTRA.
Speaker 7: Twelve years?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got a pension?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, one hundred and fifty dollars a month.
Speaker 2: It's probably a.
Speaker 4: Little bit more than that, depending on you know, if you work through your eighties, you know you're gonna get.
Speaker 2: A little more than that.
Speaker 4: Well, this this is gonna have to so yeah, you call them up, but that you know, it's the unions.
Speaker 2: That really have the strength and pension plans. Companies themselves not so much.
Speaker 6: All right, such a cool story. I saw this last night as I was in bed. So there's this tiny little town called Dicksville notch Hey, cough on, you're from Dicksville, right, No, I don't know why I had that, but it's in New Hampshire, tiny little place and since the nineteen sixties they have midnight voting, so they're the first ones to vote.
Speaker 5: But it's a tiny little town.
Speaker 6: So six people voted last night, and the tally was three voted for Kamala and three voted.
Speaker 2: Wow, where does I tell you huh in that?
Speaker 4: I mean Nixon was it was seven votes at that time, was seven zero against Humphrey.
Speaker 2: And you've got I mean just really saying JFK. He lost in Dixville.
Speaker 4: So you've got six or seven people voting, and you have three hundred people in the media outside.
Speaker 6: Well yeah, but you know what's interesting is you had four registered Republican voters, two independents that voted in January in the GOP primary primary. Rather and unanimously they voted for Nikki Hayley, so that you could perceive that as at least three of them picked up four.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's we're going to be pointing this stuff all over the place in terms of this election as well.
Speaker 2: I'll talk a lot more about that today. All right. Oh, here's another election story. It's kind of interesting, Amy.
Speaker 7: Well, abortions on the ballot.
Speaker 8: Voters in nine states are deciding whether their state constitutions should guarantee you right to abortion. Passing amendments in Arizona, Florida, Missouri, Nebraska, and South Dakota would likely lead to undoing bans or restrictions that have been put in place blocking various levels of abortion across our access to more than seven million women.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: A couple of things about this is all these abortion bands and restrictions have been in.
Speaker 2: Place, put in place by the legislators of these states.
Speaker 4: There have I think been seven states in which abortion was put on the proposition level where the voters themselves voted laws into or out of existence. All seven, and even in red states, the voters have voted in favor of abortion.
Speaker 2: Which took the pro choice people or the pro life people for a loop.
Speaker 4: The majority of Americans want abortion, the majority of Americans want reproductive rights. And this is going to say a lot. This will be a bell weather. Now does it matter because you still have very conservative, very conservative legislatures that are out there, Texas and Florida and Mississippi, et ceter Right, You've got these states Arizona, Florida, Missouri, Nebaska, South Dakota.
Speaker 2: We'll see what happens.
Speaker 4: I'm willing to get that, willing to guess that a good portion of those are going to go through the to the poorab pro abortion side.
Speaker 6: All right, So we talked about this North Korean troops going to Russia putting on their uniforms and then fighting in the Ukraine or in Ukraine rather right. We talked about that, well, they're actually on the front lines now and that the Pyeongyang units were struck and deployment there. They have, you know, now a new level of complexity with all this as we approach the milestone of a thousand days of this war. You think they when they were fired upon their.
Speaker 2: Like whoa, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 5: We weren't told we were going to be fired on.
Speaker 4: No. I think the I think the government sort of knew. And this one gets interesting. Russia is is dominating here because Russia has virtually unlimited number of soldiers going in even though half a million have died or several hundred thousand have died.
Speaker 2: Here's why.
Speaker 4: Not only is it North Korea and this is ten twelve thousand, but also what Russia is doing is paying for people to sign up. So when you have these little towns out in Siberia, et cetera, where people make two hundred dollars a month, all of a sudden, the son, the father can make two thousand dollars a month fighting for Russia and signing bonuses a five and ten thousand dollars. I mean this is a lifetime So you have people that are willing to go. It basically is a life insurance policy where they're willing to jump off a cliff for their families.
Speaker 2: It's effectively what this is.
Speaker 5: Ye have a doesen't the money stop when you're dead?
Speaker 4: I think there's also a pension for the wife where the family, I.
Speaker 5: Mean, it's really moved there.
Speaker 2: What Putt Putin is doing is unbelievable.
Speaker 8: All right, Off in Ohio says he may have taken things a little too far. Apparently, he went on Facebook and made several posts saying he would not help Democrats and would require proof of who a person voted for before providing them with aid.
Speaker 7: He has now apologized.
Speaker 5: What's the matter with people?
Speaker 8: He blamed his out of character posts for prescribed sleeping aids or on prescribe.
Speaker 2: Please please the politics, It's just it just drives. I mean, that's what's going on. It really is. I've told you, I'm going through a.
Speaker 4: Mini depression, even even more depressed than when I think about having kids.
Speaker 7: You're gonna have kids.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, you're gonna have more kids? No, no, no, having the first go round.
Speaker 5: Oh, he's still depressed from them.
Speaker 2: I'm still depressed about that. Yeah, and this one too.
Speaker 5: Weird about this. We went through a civil war. We will be fine.
Speaker 2: Oh, I know, we're going to be fine. That doesn't mean we're.
Speaker 5: Set of people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know it is.
Speaker 4: It is, But I talk to the people that were in the civil war. Okay, that's a little hard I understand. But the future of the country was really at stake. There was a there was a big malaise, and that's going on now. Is it going to be fine. Of course, we're very resilient. That doesn't mean you don't have a rough time. Certain things may change, Certain things may change, and that is looking at our elections.
Speaker 2: We may never look at our elections again, or.
Speaker 4: A big portion of our population looking at elections as free. That may have turned a page. That may have turned a page maybe, And I'm hoping if that's the case, it's only for a period of time. I mean, we've gone through major, major issues.
Speaker 5: But you could tighten all this stuff up.
Speaker 4: It doesn't matter how ask you how much more tight, how much war tight can you make the election? You have to do it in person, you have to do it for only two hours. You can't do mail in ballots.
Speaker 5: How much it would take to throw an election?
Speaker 4: It's not a question, no, no, no, no, it's not a quote, no no, don't do misunderstand We're I'm talking about throwing an election.
Speaker 2: Okay, I agree with you. Throwing an election is tough.
Speaker 4: But faith in our election system that has never been at issue except now that we've never.
Speaker 6: Had on that all the time because we're worried about it. But it's that eventually will die down as we go out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I think it eventually will, but that doesn't mean that for the immediate five years, ten years coming up, elections will.
Speaker 2: Be suspect that there's no such thing as a free election.
Speaker 4: How many Americans think today that there is no such thing as a free election? If Kamala Harris wins, what percentage do you think that's the case? A huge number of people in this country. The only fair election is a Trump win. Anything else is a rigged election. That is the problem here. That's what kills me on this one. Not the win, not the policy, not the craziness that Trump has showed. I mean, you know, we've had crazy presidents before. We had Andrew Andrew Jackson, who was nuts. I mean, we've had pica that are just crazy, Andrew Johnson who is a virulent, virulent anti black president who wanted to reslave every black in the country as president. But I've never seen it where the very nature or our election is at risk, where we don't have a free election anymore.
Speaker 2: That's what's really getting to.
Speaker 6: Take because people don't and that's a symptom of another pain going on in the country.
Speaker 5: It's just not.
Speaker 2: Even arguing that.
Speaker 4: I don't even care what reason It isn't because it's a rigged election. It isn't because the election is unfair. It is because of other reasons. That's the problem I have.
Speaker 2: We'll go on.
Speaker 4: I've I can go gone for crazy, but let's do some more news before we just go.
Speaker 5: I think I think this is good news.
Speaker 6: The Board of Police Commissioners said yesterday or just earlier today, rather we're considering our considering.
Speaker 8: Rather they're meeting at n at five. What's they're meeting at nine thirty to talk about?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 6: Is that when it is? They're looking over thanks David King. They're looking over a five hundred and seven thousand dollars and change annual salary for former county sheriff Jim McDonald. He's expected to serve as the next LAPDKA chief. And I got it. And that's a couple hundred thousand over. Yeah, you know, predecessor. But you know what, give Jim McDonald anything you can. He seems like an excellent choice.
Speaker 4: Not arguing and not well, let me throw let me throw some arguments at you against this one. The it's a what a two hundred thousand dollars rais or or one hundred and fifty thousand dollars rays two. You compare it with other police chiefs around the country. Of sizeable police forces. This is nine thousand or almost ten thousand cops on the on the streets and.
Speaker 2: In various positions.
Speaker 4: It's the second biggest police force in the country.
Speaker 2: New York is the biggest, and the police chief there makes two hundred thousand dollars less.
Speaker 4: The police chiefs in other major cities make several hundred thousand dollars less.
Speaker 5: So what who cares? Why we can afford you know you're right?
Speaker 2: I mean this doesn't you know what? We can afford it?
Speaker 4: With a budget of several billion dollars, LAPD can afford paying him five million dollars a year.
Speaker 2: You could probably.
Speaker 5: Afford need a good leader that we have.
Speaker 4: A good leader on your Okay, let me ask this. He's not going to work for three hundred and fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 6: I think he should get I think he should get a private car service he has one. I think people should take care of him and does they do jackets? I think he should get daily hugs.
Speaker 4: Well that is, but he does have a he has security, has a private car, he has a driver, he has a neat office.
Speaker 5: Times and I got to tell you he's likable, He's I like him.
Speaker 2: I've met him many times. But I know is he worth five hundred thousand dollars?
Speaker 4: By the way, the president gets four hundred thousand dollars, but the president gets free rent.
Speaker 2: He doesn't all I forgot that too.
Speaker 6: I think that soon to be police chief Jim McDonald should get free rent.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: Also, when he flies, he probably I'm willing to bet that they can. They upgrade him to business class when he flies, and when the president flies, the president really gets business class.
Speaker 6: He we need him more than he needs us, so pay him what what we can.
Speaker 5: Okay, I love you, Jim.
Speaker 8: Yeah, maybe Kamala should have done that. Podcast podcast host Joe Rogan has officially endorsed Donald Trump. That came yesterday. He released his latest podcast yesterday that had a two and a half hour interview with Elon Musk, who of course is a Trumps surrogate. Rogan tweeted out or xed out or whatever you call it. He makes what I think is the most compelling case for Trump. You'll hear I agree with him every step of the way. And for the record, yes, that is an endorsement of Trump.
Speaker 4: It would have changed at all if Kamala Harris had gone on his show.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Second of all, Trump had a three hour interview and Trump went to Rogan, and Kamala Harris said that she wanted Rogan to go to her. And so there are you know, I mean, do you do it? Is Rogan important enough where you basically yeah?
Speaker 2: Probably probably.
Speaker 6: You know how many viewers Saturday Night Live has about five million?
Speaker 5: You know how many listeners Rogan has?
Speaker 7: What isn't twenty six million?
Speaker 2: I think sanity?
Speaker 5: Yeah, there, there's zero comparison. It is to the value of that.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 6: Tropical Storm Raphael heads towards hurricane strength before Cuba landfall coming probably.
Speaker 4: Tomorrow, okay, and we'll be talking about that of course as Raphael starts destroying everything in its past, and it's going up the Gulf, so we'll see some of the Gulf stays getting hit with.
Speaker 6: Well, it won't be able to get into Florida because they don't let anybody with Hispanic names.
Speaker 7: That is not true.
Speaker 4: No, wow, or if it does go if it does get it, if it does go into Florida, it will enter illegally, you will not be recognized by the National Weather Service'll.
Speaker 5: He'll know, whah, he'll whah Alright.
Speaker 4: Kf I am six forty Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: You've been listening to the Bill Handle Show.
Speaker 4: Catch My Show Monday through Friday, six am to nine am, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app.