Speaker 1: My name is Sandy. This is my beautiful, talented, yet somewhat acerbic wife who is the president of The Big Bang Theory fan club.
Speaker 2: Ha ha.
Speaker 1: Her name is Tricia. Hi friends, Today is Raj's birthday, by the way. Oh, it is Kunal Nayar. He is forty four years old today and he shares a birthday with his co star Johnny Glucky.
Speaker 2: Oh that's random.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so happy birthday to Johnny's fifty By the way.
Speaker 3: That's Leonard Lyonyard from The Big Bang. Leonard and Penny also Johnny Golucky and oh my gosh, Kayley Cuoco got together and did a commercial recently.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: They never didn't say specifically it was Leonard and Penny, but the two of them got together. It's the first thing they've done since The Big Bang Theory ended.
Speaker 1: So Tricia is the big She's seen every episode. How did you start watching The Big Bang? Did you watch it when it was like on Thursday nights or whatever?
Speaker 3: No, And in fact, I remember when it started when the season premiere, the pilot played. I watched it years ago, and when I was finished watching it, I was like, that was done.
Speaker 2: That's thirty minutes of my life, I'll never get back.
Speaker 3: Oh really, I remember saying that and thinking that, and then somehow, in the last I don't know, four years, I've started watching it as the TV show that puts me to sleep at night.
Speaker 1: It's very clever.
Speaker 2: It is very clever, very clever.
Speaker 1: Doesn't Sheldon call mit at trade.
Speaker 2: School a tra school? He totally turns his nose down.
Speaker 1: H what is the first thing that made you laugh? Tonight?
Speaker 3: When I pass away, everyone mess sleep at the graveyard. Y'all can't leave me alone the first night with people I don't know.
Speaker 1: We'll do that, Trish, thank you, just for you.
Speaker 3: I'm going to be cremated, but still, yeah, we'll make sure that you don't spend your first night alone. Please, thank you. Just let me get to know where I am.
Speaker 1: Coming up on the show today. Of course, Tricia had been the award winning reporter. We'll fill us in on the story we love. Also, what does Steven Spielberg say is the greatest of my movie ever? I respect Steven Spielberg's opinion on this too. I know the answer and I agree with him.
Speaker 2: I knew you would.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree with him. We'll share that with you and some other stuff, So don't go anywhere. We've got more coming up. What defense is Did he gonna use Tricia? No, she's gonna tell us in just a second, real quick funny headline that I read about Billy Ray Cyrus and Elizabeth Hurley.
Speaker 2: The couple that no one wanted that was the headline.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, it's whoever wrote that is really smart.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent smart. It's so weird. It's strange, very strange.
Speaker 1: Very very just not Billy Ray just doesn't seem like the kind of guy that Elizabeth would go for.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and both.
Speaker 3: There's two or three pictures that they have released together since they became Instagram official, and in both of them, she's real kind of countryside with their setting down snap button down shirt and her jeans.
Speaker 1: I like the her better in her route Flooren his stories, we love.
Speaker 3: It's amazing that Diddy was able to come up with any kind of a defense. Here's what we're hearing might be his defense. They're going to try and say that he's innocent of horrifically abusing people because he was wasted at his freak offs. He didn't have the mental capacity to commit the crimes. He's being accused of while under the influence of what he had taken and been drinking.
Speaker 1: Not I am not a lawyer. I didn't go to law school due to lack of fund But I don't think that is a viable alibi, viable defense. I don't think that will stand up in the people's court.
Speaker 2: I agree with you.
Speaker 3: Prosecutors have filed their opposition to this defense. They actually have a doctor lined up to testify that he wouldn't be able to do that those things because of his mental capacity being so diminished. It is not a doctor that has actually even worked with Ditty. It's just a doctor. Oh really, Yeah, a Columbia professor never personally examined Diddy. His testimony would be based on his experience with other people.
Speaker 1: That ain't or Didy. You're going Dinny's never going to get out of jail, I mean, never is going to get out of jail.
Speaker 3: All the charges racketeering, conspiracy, sex trafficking, transportation to engauge a prostitution and doesn't he isn't he also being like the only person charged in a rico charge in a rico case. One guy, Yeah, that's I feel like that's really hard to do.
Speaker 1: Uh. Yeah, They get Rica. I mean, the Fed's got you. They got you. They don't lose, and they don't give up.
Speaker 2: There so many things.
Speaker 3: At this point, he's just trying to mitigate the number of years that he gets.
Speaker 1: But I don't think, oh, he'll never get I.
Speaker 3: Don't think it'll ever be enough for him to see the light of day if all of the allegations against him are true.
Speaker 1: Right, innocent until proven bill exactly. It sounds like they're just minutes away from proving it right.
Speaker 3: And also they're getting a doctor who hasn't actually examined him, has nothing to do with him, and this is just based on testimony.
Speaker 1: They just go from other people, like they just google some.
Speaker 3: May not find anybody. He'd be like, I'll take his case right right.
Speaker 2: The first time.
Speaker 1: Imagine what he's going to spend in legal bills.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, I've heard that he's already selling off some of his mansions and some of his stuff to get in it, prepared to pay.
Speaker 1: For It's such it's such a pathetic story and that a guy that made it big and had life by the tail.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well respected, couldn't control himself.
Speaker 2: I mean two times a million.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Oh, it's just such a gross story.
Speaker 1: It is as gross Dave, what did he say?
Speaker 3: Dave Chappelle did any funny joke about? Oh you know what, I can't. It was something about all the baby oil. And they're saying, thank god they busted Ditty before the La fires, because you can imagine the ball of fire that would have the rough died had the fires hit Ditty's house with all the baby.
Speaker 2: Oil in it. Yeah, boo much funny When Dave Chappelle says.
Speaker 1: It normally, is it normally?
Speaker 3: Is?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: I know, that's the story. We love. She's Tricia. My name is Sandy stay where so we got air gonger number forty. Her name is Marie.
Speaker 2: Oh wow. They piled in to get into a forty and under.
Speaker 1: Marie slid in there yesterday John Marie and got to air gonger number forty. So we'll take a brief hiatus on handing out air gonger numbers. You can't just hand them out willy.
Speaker 3: Nilly, right right, I gotta make them or top forty. Yeah, so top forty.
Speaker 2: We're gonna appreciate them and sit with them for a little bit.
Speaker 1: So if you're an air gonger, get your air gong hand ready and be ready to gong at the end of our songs.
Speaker 3: All right, Sandy, You know I like numbers and percentages and stuff like that, right, like what the likelihood is of something happening, like my chance of winning a lot of which has not happened. Yeah, So based on that, do you care or don't care to find out what the likelihood is of a husband and wife who live in a very very small county in California. There's only about one hundred and six thousand adults in the area, and they both got picked to serve on the exact same jury. Do you care don't care to know what the odds are of that actually happening.
Speaker 1: I'd say they're pretty high. I all care because it's not a very big pool to choose from.
Speaker 3: I don't know that I disagree. It's a point zero zero zero zero zero one percent chance of that happening that a husband and wife are picked for the exact same jury.
Speaker 1: So they're actually sitting on the jury.
Speaker 2: Yes, liked and picked for the jury.
Speaker 1: Who's taking care of the children.
Speaker 2: Maybe they don't have many cheerrens.
Speaker 1: Maybe they don't huh.
Speaker 3: I loved it when I got picked on it for the jury. It was all excited and then they settled on the first day. I didn't get to object to anything I got.
Speaker 1: I was Jerry Foreman.
Speaker 2: I know you always want up my Yeah, well that's.
Speaker 1: Better story because I actually got to convict somebody and give them a sentence. Yeah, we sentenced him. It was a public intoxication and he defended himself, which I'm going to give you a little advice. Never burn that bird, even if you're an attorney. Don't defend your show.
Speaker 2: Did you get to object anything when you were the foreman?
Speaker 1: No, there was nothing really to object to. We don't The jury doesn't get to object.
Speaker 2: I was going to object to stuff. The judge gets the lawyers object. But if I'm involved in the process, I was going to object to stuff too.
Speaker 1: If there pro seizures in the court. You're not an officer of the court when you're the jury.
Speaker 2: I'm an officer of the court.
Speaker 1: What's next?
Speaker 2: All right? Do you care or don't care? To find out? What movie is in the works?
Speaker 3: A remake of a huge what eighties classic TV show?
Speaker 1: I mean every week it's a different one. There's no new idea, So what is it?
Speaker 2: This one hasn't come out yet. I don't know hit that button right there?
Speaker 1: Oh little John's Hommer?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: I don't have John Hammer did the Miami Vice thing. Miami Vice can't be done. It was a time and a place.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be directed by the same guy who directed Top Gen Maverick.
Speaker 2: Does that sway you at all into thinking? Am I begin Miami.
Speaker 1: Vice was just quintessential nineteen eighties?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You can't replicate that in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know. I think maybe you can't.
Speaker 1: Who's gonna play Crockett?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: There's no word if the two main characters are coming back or not.
Speaker 2: I doubt it.
Speaker 3: Also, Don Johnson has like a hit on his hand with that Chip show The Odyssey, Oh Yeah, in which I watched it and I was like.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, this really dumb. Oh do I thought it was so dumb? But I think it's so dumb that people love it?
Speaker 1: Right all right? I mean Miami Vice greenlit Ready to go yep?
Speaker 3: And finally, Sandy heard of the Bermuda Triangle. Do you care or don't care to find out why? Maybe the Alaska Triangle is even more terrible.
Speaker 1: I feel like I need to know this because someday I want to go fishing in Alaska.
Speaker 2: Well, don't go to.
Speaker 3: The triangle because that's the place where people disappear the most in the United States. Since nineteen eighty eight, more than sixteen thousand people have disappeared in the Alaska.
Speaker 1: A good place to get rid of a body.
Speaker 3: I feel like bears are eating a lot of people out there. I feel like it's all wilderness. Sixteen thousand people since nineteen eighty eight missing, that's amazing.
Speaker 1: Twenty seven years six, that's eight hundred a year.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: Wow, in the world, how are we.
Speaker 3: Not wonder about the Alaska Triangle like we worry about the Bermuda Triangle?
Speaker 2: Isn't chill?
Speaker 1: Maybe you and I all go on vacation.
Speaker 2: Because only one of us is coming back and it's.
Speaker 1: Not going to be you. Stay with us more coming up? Oh, Jack Black, he's got the Midas touch, doesn't he?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Everything he does? I know?
Speaker 2: And here's what I think is amazing.
Speaker 3: Is Jack Black the only person who could overshadow Jason Momoa.
Speaker 2: In a movie?
Speaker 1: Bigger personality?
Speaker 2: I guess so so Jack.
Speaker 1: Black with the movie right now? Minecraft I think lip to number two last week at the box office.
Speaker 2: I'm not behind Sinners, Yes, behind.
Speaker 1: Sinners the vampire movie. Well, not only has Jack Black managed to have a huge, huge movie, he is also now on the Billboard Top one hundred charts with the shortest song ever to hit the Hot one hundred. It's only thirty four seconds here it is, but that one, Hold on, sorry, I played that one earlier. It's this one right?
Speaker 2: Yeah again, Steve enis hell you have on the stack?
Speaker 1: Jack Black?
Speaker 2: Super spicy. It's a god. I feel like that's a song that King's stuck in your head.
Speaker 1: Oh. You know what's funny is I just looked up and don't ask me why I look this up with the most viewed video on YouTube of all time. You know what it is? What baby shark?
Speaker 2: Oh God? I won't play it the children.
Speaker 1: Yes, but I will not play it because I would have people throwing rocks at me when I leave the studio today, and I don't want that. So Jack Black, how about that thirty four seconds? He's on that Hot one hundred, top Hot one hundred Billboard chart with that song.
Speaker 2: That's incredible.
Speaker 1: You know what's fun about Jack Black is he gets to be silly like that. That little song is dumb. Yeah, but it's not dumb because it's Jack Black.
Speaker 3: Right, Because but that's what Jack Black does, is the silly stuff that any other adult would feel ridiculous doing it right exactly, but somehow he pulls it off.
Speaker 1: And there's always room for one guy like that in show business. And he is.
Speaker 2: It's him.
Speaker 1: He's that guy, and he's good at it. She's Trisha. My name is Sandy. Stay with us, We've got more coming up. Tricia. Guy named Lucas. He is not real smart.
Speaker 2: He's a big dummy.
Speaker 1: He is a big, big dummy. And we're going to tell you what Lucas Brown did. But first, don't forget to grab the podcast version of the show. It's available every day. Search the Sandy Show where you get podcasts. So, Lucas Brown was in jail. He was working as a kitchen trustee and he was cleaning up for the night and he went to take out the trash. He's in jailed. I told you that right.
Speaker 2: He's serving a ninety day sentence.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ninety days in the jailhouse for Lucas. He got a pretty good job in the kitchen taking out the trash. He saw an opportunity and he just ran.
Speaker 3: He split all right, for a ninety day sentence, first of all, ridiculous.
Speaker 1: It gets even better now. He was two days from being released. Aah, I know, yeah, and he was only on the loose for thirty five minutes.
Speaker 2: What in the world two days away from being released.
Speaker 1: Lucas likes to escape because he previously got caught escaping back in twenty seventeen. You're not to be held in Lucas, right. Can't hold him down, Yeah, you can't stop him. He again a ninety day sentence. He's two days from getting out and he escaped. Here's an interesting thing, though. I recently heard a guy speak and he was in prison and he and I were speaking privately. He was recording a podcast. His name's Damon West, and he got paroled very early in his sentence, and I go, what do you do in the days leading up to getting out? He goes, nothing. You don't go to yard. He went the pentantry, and you nothing, because anyone that's got beef with you, that's when they're going to try to send him up before you leave. He goes, I didn't go to the chow hall. I didn't go to the yard. I stayed to myself till the end of it. Because you get in a fight, then you catch some more time.
Speaker 2: Yeah you know what I mean. Yeah, trying to keep you there exactly.
Speaker 1: So that's a dangerous time when you're on you're about to get paroled. It's really scary in prison, scary prison in general. Scary.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Right, I don't know what happened to Lucas. If they're gonna throw you know, he had two days left, they're gonna give him some more. I don't know. I have to write sure they.
Speaker 2: Are, Surely they are.
Speaker 1: That doesn't go unpunished, right, Yeah, they need to probably just chain him to a bar.
Speaker 2: Lucas can't be trusted.
Speaker 1: No, he's not going to be a kitchen trustee.
Speaker 2: You know, he's proven they can't handle that responsibility.
Speaker 1: Well, all that for thirty five minutes, they probably had every cop in town chasing him. Ah right, crazy, not smart, your big dummy, Lucas