Speaker 1: You are about to witness amazing emot has coming Living Moneys property of all times.
Speaker 2: Yes, my bow suck on you bow down to your master? Can you dig it? Can you did it?
Speaker 1: There?
Speaker 3: You did it?
Speaker 4: Allowed to play? Allowed to play, Allowed to play, Come out to play, to say.
Speaker 1: The first the worst.
Speaker 3: The sun is rising.
Speaker 1: God, oh wake up, wake up now, don't worry.
Speaker 3: We're all here to.
Speaker 4: Show you how Jenner wits Holts.
Speaker 3: Raw station k m O G Oh my god. Listen. It's a family be don't turn tap child, Just wait and say are you ready? Are you ready to job in time to.
Speaker 4: Start to show plastic decline about press, John whisaping Man, Marty.
Speaker 3: Shallow, Welcome to the organ week.
Speaker 4: It's a such a war kick back, makes up this up in and make it hardcore.
Speaker 5: Hey, you with me an mess?
Speaker 4: Picked up your phone there line.
Speaker 3: You're on the air at eight times.
Speaker 1: Start well, good morning. It's the Big Mad Morning Show BMMS and whatever you'd like to say to eight two nine four five. Listen online the website that rocksskmot e dot com. Pass shows are available on iTunes search under BMMS. Listen with your cell phone. Get the iHeartRadio app, available from the app store of your cell phone provider. More on that at iHeartRadio dot com. And we're on Facebook, Facebook dot com, Slash, BMMS sixty nine. That's where you can hang out with us each and every day. Good morning, Lindsay, Good morning, Corn, good morning, get good morning. We got a pair of tickets to see Dirty Heads of three eleven on Wednesday, August twenty sixth at the Walmart Amphitheater. We got best and worst of the weekend. What's the best thing that happened to you this weekend? And the worst thing that happened to you this weekend? We got our listeners are awesome. He thatt Wrights great songs. Definitely slow dance to one of his songs in eighth grade and watched a movie with his song and the soundtrack. Brian Adams will join us. I don't know if it's that one, Probably not. Hey, you never know, You'll never know. And are you going through divorce, custody, guardianship, name change, any of those things? Well, Jeff will be in the studio to answer questions on how you should handle that, how do you navigate that, what's the best way to go forward? Who maybe you have an adult in your life that needs someone to help them make decisions because they're incapable of doing it on their own. Jeff knows how to do that. Well, I don't know if he knows how to do that, but he knows how to make it where you can do I'm sure he does. I'm sure he does. He's a pretty smart guy. Pretty smart, uh. And so he'll be on with us at nine. Get your question to us ahead of time. The email address you show at kmod dot com show at kmod dot com. I know how this is going to sound when I say it, but I saw a post on the local reddit about somebody looking for a cuddler. A cuddler, somebody to cuddle with. Correct. Okay, I had heard of this before, didn't know that it was a legitimate thing. I knew people love like like that. But there's apparently a service you can pay for and that people pay and you cuddle. When you look at the site, they have pictures of the latest cuddling buddies. Guess what they all look great?
Speaker 3: What is this?
Speaker 6: Said?
Speaker 1: Cuddlemeat dot com. It's cuddlecomfort dot com. Now maybe there's others. I don't know. I didn't sign up because I don't want this in my search history. I don't mind. And it says that you sign up, you find a near cuddle buddy, you message them, you don't have to explain what you need, and then you meet up to cuddle, to which I say, no, exactly, that's this is a sex meetup. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we all know what cuddling leads do, like a back rub. We all know the end result kids.
Speaker 1: So to me, I don't understand, Like, if you went to this and we're surprised, I think you would go, oh, yeah, of course sex is gonna happen. Or I went diving into it to see what people's interpretation or experiences were with it, and they said a lot of them were like I really went to find a cuddling buddy and didn't find one. Now, I'm a believer that people have touched deprivation, right like you crave to be touched and cuddled and things like things like that. I can understand the desire and need for that. This does not feel like an okay way to do it. No, no, do it the old fashioned way. Go you know, find you some slug at a bar somewhere and go cuddle up with that or the library. Yeah sure, yeah, sure, there's slugs at the library too. I'm sure there are. You're just not looking in the right section. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, looking in the Home Improvements Act. Go start looking in the cooking section or the romance section. Yeah too.
Speaker 8: Sure.
Speaker 1: But there were people talking about how they went, and one had a rule that if they got excited, the cuddling. Said ended, that's not a bad rule to have if you're in one h percent intention is to only cuddle. Uh huh sure, So how I get I guess Yeah. I was gonna say, how could you tell if it's reached that point?
Speaker 7: And I guess it depends, right, It's a feeling you get right, literally, if you're a guy and you, you know, want to be the little spoon for this time, you know, the woman may never tell if I put my hand on your back and then change it to the middle finger.
Speaker 1: I feel like you would know that my hand changed.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, you're probably right. But again, it's a big spoon, little spoon theory. Man, if you're the big spoon, you're definitely going to give yourself away.
Speaker 1: I think if you're the little spoon, you could probably get away with. It's cuddling always spooning. No, I didn't think so, Okay, what are some other forms of cuddling? Just one arm around the other? Hey, pal, how's it going? I mean, yes, in a simplistic form, I don't do the hay pal with my wife, but her legs over mine. Yeah, my head laying in her lap, vice versa. Okay, yeah, then you definitely be able to tell then lean leaning on each other on the couch.
Speaker 7: Okay, right, See, I've always just thought cuddling is, you know, like a spooning situation. There's an embracement there that involves two hands, because two hands make a hug. All right, But I guess in the lightest form of cuddling, you're You're probably right, those are some ways to do it.
Speaker 1: But I think for the true, for the true cuddlers out there, okay, it's going to be a spoon These are cuddling positions besides spooning. Okay, Okay. This is where instead of spooning, you face each other and legs cross over each other. Okay, yeah, that would make sense. The mirror this is just where your butts touch. Okay, but the but okay, sure, I don't consider that cuddling because you're just just butts touching. It's still touching.
Speaker 7: It's contact. It is contact. It is physical contact. Yes, but I guess I'm just stuck on the cuddle part.
Speaker 1: The pretzel. This is where one lays on their back and the other person lays on top of them that lays on their chest, legs intertwined, face to face cuddling. Okay, right, yeah that makes sense.
Speaker 7: Looking at you that, I feel like there's still some arms and yeah, I mean but I guess much like butt to butt, you can do face to face with just like knees touching and crossing over the lap, which is what we talked about when somebody's legs are over the other person.
Speaker 1: Pillow replacement is what this I've never seen. Like one person lays as the spoon and then the other person lays on their belly and then you cuddle up on over them kind of Okay, sure, h this is I would call this the koala. It's where one person's the spoon and the other person like is climbing on them kind of you know what I'm saying, O, my jungle gym ah, this is uh what this is cuddling. This is a great example of cuddling isn't just spooning, Okay, foot rubbing Okay, yeah, I never thought of it like that. Okay, but that's that's that's cuddling. It's still intimate contact and some people can still get a boner from that. Yeah, laying head and lap. There's another one. Yeah, oh this is another one. Yeah. This is where uh, like, one person sits up like with their back against the couch or whatever, legs spread apart in this, and the other person sits with their back towards them, okay, using them like a becks. Correct. Okay, yeah, okay, that makes sense. This is another one where somebody's sitting and the other person kind of get be called it the hey buddy, you put your arm, but they lean up onto onto you.
Speaker 9: Yeah, like you would in a movie theater.
Speaker 1: Maybe.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there are many ways to cuddle. I never thought there were so many different ways to cuddle that didn't involve spoons. Doesn't have to be spoony. Okay, if you found out your part, is this cheating? As long as long as it's just cuddling, right, no sex, like we all know it's going to lead to. Is it is cuddling cheating.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you should be cuddling your partner, but what if.
Speaker 1: Your partner doesn't want to cuddle. There are some people in relationships we've had the emails where they don't have any sexual contact for days, months, years.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's because there's a problem there. Okay, And I'm with Lindsay. I think this is still a it's a form of cheating. There's still in uh and and an attention there. Yeah, or there's still some kind of emotionally intimacy. Yes, that is there, But I don't disagree, by the way.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and I don't think that if you, I feel like you wouldn't have even chosen that partner if they weren't into cuddling.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well we started off strong cuddling and then we got married and the cuddling stopped.
Speaker 1: You don't you think people get with someone because they're a good cuddler.
Speaker 10: No, I'm just saying that if you weren't a cuddler, that would be like a deal breaker, Like everything's great about them, but they're not. They don't like that type of intimacy, and I think that that is that is a deal breaker for some I don't think that they would ever work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, except there's a classic tale of men and women where men get with a woman and they're like, this is awesome, she does this, and then they get married, right, and then it never happens again. So except for your birthday. And I'm just using that. Yeah maybe, And it's only like anybody can fake it. Yeah, So just because they cuddle in the beginning doesn't mean they're That's what I'm saying, Like, I just don't. I think there are plenty of people that think they're with a and then or not.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and that is true to where your hormones changed. Tun.
Speaker 10: It's like I used to be a cuddler and then I get too hot. We can cuddle for a little bit, but then once it gets too warm.
Speaker 9: Get away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, stay away. I have a whole fire and hot thing. Like if you're gassy, I don't need you. We don't need a spoon, right, I don't know, it might be all right, I guess you know.
Speaker 7: I'm with you on a temperature thing, but everybody's everybody gets the gas man. And if you sure, if you vibrate my belly, then I'm fine with that, yeah.
Speaker 9: Because it doesn't stink even then.
Speaker 1: Yeah, listen, I fully accept my partner has flatulence. I got no problem with you know, a little bit of you know, love for the beans. Yeah, not on me though. I just kind of have a rule in life. Don't fart on me, right, don't come in here hot with that.
Speaker 7: That movie with Jason Bateman and Ryan Reynolds where they switch or whatever, and he's like so excited, right because he finally gets to bang you know, Jason Bateman's wife or whatever, and she just gets down ripping it up in the bathroom, and it's like, don't come in here hot.
Speaker 1: What what does that mean? No, it's so gross. Change up that chang. Yeah, I forgot the name. It's a good one where they got a urinate in the fastest good old body swap movie. Oh, good old body swap movie. That's fine, it's one.
Speaker 7: It's it's it's I think it belongs on the list of least top ten body swap movies.
Speaker 1: I feel like we've done this list before. We have because it's a fantastic genre that you didn't realize was so h deep. But I don't. I can't imagine that's in the top ten. Two weeks of their role what a parent trap? Come on? Seven teen again. Uh, Zach Efron, Yeah yeah, Matthew Perry Freaky Friday, of course right with uh yeah, yeah, of course that should be one thirteen going on thirty. Jennifer Garner mark, uflop. That's a good one. It's an it's not the cliche. It's a little more complicated. Yeah, down to earth with Chris Rock.
Speaker 7: I'm sure I have Chris Rock, Regina King, Wish upon a Star, The Change.
Speaker 1: Up, the Hot Chick. Oh yeah, Rub Schneider in the Hot Chick.
Speaker 3: It's me.
Speaker 1: It's just I don't know if I should ever applaud you with your ability to remember those things or be embarrassed for you. One of the best lines in that old movie is best in that movie. Don't feel like they go together. But okay, it's a boy girls thing. I don't know that movie. The Christmas Swap, sure, big, all of me being John Malkovich vice versa man, judge, Ryanhold takes Savage. That was a fantastic way back in the day. Yeah, yeah, father like Son, the More. Kirk Cameron, Huh, it's a fantastic movie. Oh if I were you. Many Freaky Fridays are on here?
Speaker 9: Of course is a dream a little dream.
Speaker 1: Dream a little dream.
Speaker 9: I think that's what it was called, dream a little dream of me?
Speaker 1: Maybe Corey Feldman and Jason Robarts and Corey Ham Ye, the Cory's. They couldn't do anything by themselves, which leads me to believe, you know, you know, they did more than just movies together. I mean they grew up together. They're close. Prelude to a kiss with Meg Ryan and Alec Baldwin. What's the one with Nicholas Cage? I know, with Nicholas Cage where it's Christmas?
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, was it? Family guy?
Speaker 1: That's the family man, family man. That's not a body swap, is it? Because it's still him? Yeah, it's still a different life.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Body swap with Nicholas Cage would have been uh, face off John Travolta. Yeah, oh that, but that's not I don't think that's body swap. They literally swamp bodies, but they cut faces. No, it's not. It's not magical like the change up. Yeah, you don't have to pee in a fountain for sure.
Speaker 7: But something did happen where they ended up swapping each other's lives.
Speaker 1: I guess you could say, did they swamp oh man?
Speaker 10: Yeah, because it was supposed to be John Travolta going undercover, but then.
Speaker 8: What was it?
Speaker 10: Nicholas Cage's body wakes up and then kills all the doctors and steals Travolta's image.
Speaker 1: This has it licensed as a science fiction action thriller FBI Agent saw Sean Archer. She vibes into acidination attempt by Castor Troy, a terrorists for hire, but the bullets kill his son. Michael. Archer then engages in an extended vendetta against Troy. It culminates six years later and his team ambushing Troy, who is with his younger brother and accomplice. Just get to it. I don't got to hear all that. That was a blockbuster.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was a big ass movie back in the day. What was that nineteen ninety seven? Yeah?
Speaker 9: Oh the nude Jumanji the nude?
Speaker 7: Okay, Yeah, that that one fits because Jack Black's character becomes well, that's is that a body swapper? That's personality swap because Jack Black is the same I guess it's all the same body swap.
Speaker 1: But isn't that like in Shrek when Donkey becomes pussing Boot like they switch like no, I don't think that counts. Yah're probably right plus not's just not give Jamanch any credit or Jack Black for anything.
Speaker 5: A right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Uh where we go to cuddling movies, body swap, Body change up? Okay, I was trying to figure how we got cuddling to body swap movies. Fountain ping in a found Yeah, one hundred percent. All right. Listen, we got tickets to give away. Dirty Heads with three eleven are gonna be at the Walmart Amphitheater on August twenty six. We got tickets. We got best and worst of the weekend. Our listeners are awesome and we're back, so we want to hear from you what's the best and what's the worst of the weekend. We'll be back. Rush of the Big Man Morning Show is right now. It's time for news quickies. It's time for news quakies. World news, local news and news that just makes you say, what the Here's Corbyn, Gimbe and Lindsay with what's going on news quakies from The Big Man Morning Show. In ninety seven, five.
Speaker 10: Man rescued after getting stuck inside portable toilet tank. This happened in Kansas City, where firefighters responded to an unusual rest you after a man climbed inside a porta potty and couldn't get out. The incident occurred at a World Cup watch party, and a driver for Patriot Portable Restrooms discovered the man when collecting the units after the event. After the man refused to exit, a passing motorcycle officer was flagged down and when the door was opened, no one was visible until ahead.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, would be terrifying.
Speaker 10: A firefighters cut open the unit to free the man, who was then hosed down by cruise. He said that he climbed in to retrieve a mountain dew bottle that was dropped the night before.
Speaker 1: Did it have his drugs in it?
Speaker 9: That it had?
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's the only explanation how unless there was money inside of it?
Speaker 6: Was he was?
Speaker 1: He one of the you know, tiny people from the learning channel, Like, how'd you get in there? I have no clue. They're not big openings. No, you're probably right, But maybe he's a slender guy. Maybe he's not a fast You go feed first, right, Well, I would if you go to dive. If you're going to dive headfirst into a portagohn, you've got issues but you're not diving. No, I mean, like you know, I mean if you were reaching to grab it and then you could have fell in, rather than like, hey, I need to climb in here. Yeah, it's so gross.
Speaker 9: The damages around eight hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Because I had to cut the portagean O.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you don't. You don't go in at all. No one are the drugs, the.
Speaker 1: Drugs, the money, the phone, whatever it is, leave it alone. What was a guy's name, I didn't say his name. So fast forward six months later, mister Torres, we're still trying to collect payment eight hundred dollars for you getting inside, reported Ponty. He just as the company goes it's fine, we can't afford this. But you know what, I'm not chasing this rabbit. You suffered enough. I want to forget this. You want to forget this. I wonder how long it takes to wash that off. Is like smelling the dead body. But you just never forget. I know. One time I had to replace a repair a sewer line under the house as a kid. I was sixteen.
Speaker 7: As a kid, I was sixteen, and I was the only one that could get under the crawl space.
Speaker 1: Right, Oh, get out of My dad was like, get there, dah da da.
Speaker 7: And he's at the entrance of the crawl space. It's trying to, you know, guide me through it whatever, and uh and I got that.
Speaker 1: It got on me.
Speaker 7: It got on me because you got to replace some things. There's going to be leakage, right, And I had that stench on me for three days. It didn't matter how much how many showers I took, how much soap I used. It was only yeah, so I can only imagine falling into a portagoon.
Speaker 1: God knows how many people have used it beforehand. That's so grossy. Yeah, it's pretty nasty.
Speaker 7: Wife sharpens teeth for revenge. This comes out of Russia. This comes out of Russia where a woman's been arrested.
Speaker 1: She's thirty nine years old.
Speaker 7: And see what happened was is that she had found a message on her husband's phone from another woman. And the message was simply the woman detailing a quotes erotic dream that she had had about the woman's husband. They were on the beach having the sex. So the woman, instead of confronting her old man about it in the old fashioned way of like, hey, what's this about, she goes and she files her teeth down, has them sharpened to a point, and then goes and bites the man's winger off.
Speaker 6: Sick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so obviously she's been arrested. The medical experts say that it was.
Speaker 7: A quote guaranteed premeditated act of revenge.
Speaker 1: Simply it was an accident. Not, of course it was not.
Speaker 9: Even Loraina Bobbitt was that crazy?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah she was. I mean knife, yeah, yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sharpening tease a whole other thing.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 1: Some people do it just for the look. They're like, oh I look cool or whatever. Do you understand the vengeance and anger? You must have to take a file to your teeth and let that vibrate through your whole body.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're just sitting there thinking this son of a bitch the whole time, getting madder and madder the whole time. What soulos do you listen to music while you do that?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: You gotta get in this space. I feel like it has to be like something you know, have Harry styles. I mean yeah at Sharon chiropractor accused of secretly recording patient examinations. I gotta tell you some of those social media videos where you show people doing uh chiropractor work on hot girls and leggings. Not every girl wears leggings to those you're telling them too. And by the way, wear panties. Does that make a difference. I just can see your pass through the leggings. Yeah, it's creepy anyway. Pennsylvania chiropractor is accused of secular recording patient examinations former office snashers, as staffers say Jason Miscuzzie Colin recorded exams and office conversations about patients without having received permission to do so. He faces charges of intercepting communications and manufacturing a device to intercept communications. So at least was just recording audio not.
Speaker 7: He was like, well, it's on video right, right, so that makes it okay. He likes a lot of audio books, so he doesn't need the visuals.
Speaker 1: He's an MSR guy. Yeah, but different man. Yeah. I just love to hear people talk. No crack, not the drug cracked the bonds. All right, we got to take a break. We got tickets to Dirty Heads in three eleven, and I want to hear from you what's the best and worst of the weekend BMMS and whatever that is to eight two, nine, four five More of The Big Man Morning Show is next. And now though we got to see what Gimpie has in his for my forum. Well colim and this says here that lettuce sample returned false positive for the cyclospora reading. The FDA says the lettuce sample from Taylor Farms that tested positive for the parasite that gives explosive diarrhea, Oh, that was a false positive to come.
Speaker 7: But he said on Friday that it was voluntarily recalling iceberg lettuce grown in Central Mako after it was linked to the current outbreak of gastro intestinal issues.
Speaker 1: The FDA said on Sunday that after further review, no samples have positive for the parasites. More than sixteen hundred people have fallen ill. How do they know it's that, like it's the lettuce, or it's or it's the parasite that's giving you the run short of them randomly testing product as it comes across the line or whatever you see. Does someone go oh, I got sick at the restaurant and then they complain and they're like, oh, because like one of my things that I think as kind of silly as people go oh, I got food poisoning, Right, how do you know that's where you got food.
Speaker 7: Poisoning right right, or even if you have food poisoning or whatever, because you're not going to the doctor, you just got the runs and maybe nauxious.
Speaker 1: You could have food poison You could also be having an allergic reaction to the food ingredient right watch, you could also be having a histamine reaction, which is a thing that people aren't aware of.
Speaker 7: My personal opinion I think was this. They were just like looking for an answer and they're like, well, the letter has.
Speaker 1: Got to be it. It's the Lettuce's fault. Yes, okay, they ran with it. What else we got here? Mom Domni considers arresting Netting Yahoo. New York Mayor Zoe Ron mom Nanny says he's looking into the possibility of arresting Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netting Yao when he visits for the UN General Assembly. The mayor made the comment during an interview and said, I believe that Prime Minister Netting Yahoo belongs in the Hague. He's a war criminal who's been charged by the International Criminal Court. The ICC issued an arrest warrant for Netting Yaho back in twenty four for alleged war crimes and crimes against humanity in Palestine. In a recent interview, netting Yah who accused mom Donny of supporting Hamas, which the mayor has denied. I mean, so wait he did say it or didn't say. I don't know what's going on here. I think they're just having a pissing man. It feels out of context. But a municipal police force can't arrest ahead of state. That's kind of like, I was like, what does he have the authority? Does he have the power to do so? I don't think the mayor, any mayor has the authority to say arrest anyone. No, I don't think he does either much less ahead of state. Yeah, but hey it's splashes. Yeah, she definitely gets something really mad.
Speaker 7: About what else we got here. Vance gives birth to the fourth child. Ouch, sure he does right, Good for him. Second Lady Usha Vance gave birth to her fourth child yesterday. VP Dvance made the announcement on x noting that Alec Neil Vance arrived healthy and that the family.
Speaker 1: Is overjoyed and forty. She is the first woman since the eighteen seventies to give birth while her husband's sir as Vice president the couple already has two boys and a girl, and jd Vance has previously said that he was unlikely to take parental leave following the birth because he's a man, right, I got a country to halfway run. No, because he's you know, the vice president. Vice President's purely there in case of an emergency. He's the cigarette in the glass's send. Let's say they might need me. I can't take off right.
Speaker 7: And then lastly, here a new photography exhibit opens in Tulsa's Meadow Gold district. The Sound of Light celebrated its grand opening on Friday at Public Images near Eleventh and Utica. The exhibit features the work of Nashville photographer Jeff Fossano and Tulsa photographer Phil Clarkin. Friday's opening celebration included like music, local foods, and refreshments as visitors got to their first look at the new exhibits.
Speaker 10: Good Morning, Good Morning corbyin when you enter to win tickets to see Stray Cats live at the River Spirit Casino on August seventh. You could get the silver seats to the show front row from COR's lights. Enter online at kmody dot com or on the free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Gimpie. Well, good morning Corbin.
Speaker 7: If you're a fan of Cody Jinks like i am, he's going to be playing with five Finger Death Punch on Friday, October second at the Walmart Amphitheater there in Rogers. You want to go for free, that simple, just click on the contest tab right there in the free iHeartRadio at all Right.
Speaker 1: It's time for our listeners. Are awesome. This is where we chat with a listener and they share part of their lives with us. And let's go ahead and talk to Brian. He's on the phone with us right now. Hey Brian, how are you? Man?
Speaker 6: I'm doing pretty good. Gibby, here are you?
Speaker 1: Let's not It's Gimby Corbyn and Lindsay and we're glad you were able to take some time with us. Man says, you're not. Maybe you've been engaged for two years. How did you meet your your lady?
Speaker 6: Actually? She hit me up online on Facebook?
Speaker 1: She found you.
Speaker 6: She found me?
Speaker 1: Yes, wow? And did you have to uh persuade her? Or were you like someone likes me?
Speaker 6: Uh no, sir, Actually it's kind of a messed up situation. She messages me online, hit me up. She was she was addicted to fentanyl, and uh but I knew her brothers and I messaged her back and I helped her get off of it. Wow she's got yeah, she's got a little over two years, like almost three years clean off that.
Speaker 1: No, Wow, that's crazy, man. And uh so what were you advertising? Like, Hey, if you need help getting drugs, call me hit me up.
Speaker 6: No, no, she hit me up. The first message she ever sent me, she said, hey, where the fin at?
Speaker 1: I was like what?
Speaker 6: And uh, I knew her, I knew her brother and I seen that, you know, it was a family on there, and uh so I just I told her no, but I might be able to get some hung out with her, and uh we became good friends and I just helped her get off of it. I got her into a methadone clinic, and uh I actually got a little over two and a half years clean off of it.
Speaker 1: Here's a question, how does one get fit?
Speaker 3: And all.
Speaker 6: You buy it from somebody?
Speaker 1: Like how do you? But how do you? How do you find those people?
Speaker 6: How do you?
Speaker 1: How do you?
Speaker 6: How do you?
Speaker 1: I've always been curious about this because I just would if I needed I would go to the doctor. I wouldn't know how to get it, uh the other way? So what what is? What is the secret?
Speaker 6: I just grew up in a criminal lifestyle. It's all he surround yourself with. I guess.
Speaker 1: Okay, and you know a guy who knows a guy? What a yeah?
Speaker 6: Guy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sorry. I'm not trying to make you uncomfortable with the conversation. It's just something we've talked about on air. How that happens? So but so you says it says here you spent time in prison. How long were you in prison?
Speaker 6: I did six and a half years.
Speaker 1: Okay. How old were you when you went in?
Speaker 6: I was twenty one, twenty one?
Speaker 1: What did you do?
Speaker 6: I got arrested for two arm robberies and a ACA.
Speaker 1: What did you rob?
Speaker 6: I was? I was following people from the casinos and robbing them. Dang I robbed it? Yeah? Yeah, I was a dirt bag man.
Speaker 1: How did you know they won? Uh?
Speaker 6: At the casinos? There's this redeem ticket was you got your redeem ticket machine and when people walk up there and put the tickets in, you can it says it in numbers on it. You know what they're giving back to them. I'd find a penny machine. By one of those machines, I'd put like a twenty dollars billion and just bet one line at one penny, and you could do that for hours. And I would just wait until somebody cashed out a thousand or more and then I'd follow them.
Speaker 1: So you follow them to their car and what then you follow them in your car? Yes, what's the furthest distance you ever went?
Speaker 6: I'm actually the furthest distance I ever went was it didn't happen, it didn't ended up being a robbery. I followed these people from uh Quah Paul, Oklahoma all the way. We got to almost Springfield, and I didn't have enough gas in my car and I ended up dying on the side of the road. Now, yeah, yeah, to call my brothering we coming.
Speaker 1: Wow, dude, how many times did you do this?
Speaker 6: I got arrested for two of them.
Speaker 1: How many times did you do this allegedly?
Speaker 6: Allegedly? I think five?
Speaker 1: And so what you confront the people and you say, what give me the money?
Speaker 6: Something like that. I was a dirt bag about it. I remember I used to be heavy on drugs. I'm not this person, no more. One of them. The first robbery that Uh, went through this lady pulled on this dirt road and I knew, I knew the area. I lived around there. I sped past her. I got probably half a mile up the road, and uh, I pretended like my car was broke down, and whenever she stopped to help me, I pulled my gun out and robbed her.
Speaker 1: Damn. Did you ever ever have anybody who pushed back or they had a gun?
Speaker 6: No, if they did have a gun, they didn't. They didn't push back.
Speaker 1: So how'd you get caught?
Speaker 6: Me and my son's mom. We were we were on our way to go to do a robbery one day.
Speaker 1: And hold on say that sentence again.
Speaker 6: Me and my son's mom. She did a couple of both, both of the robberies I got caught with.
Speaker 1: She did them with me, okay, because I thought I heard you say with your son. No, no, no, no, my son's mom okay.
Speaker 6: And Uh, anyway, we got pulled over and uh, this wasn't related to the robbery. I actually took a wrong turn and there was a cop sitting there and we looked at it pulled out behind me.
Speaker 1: Make sure make sure you don't swear all right, buddy? Oh sorry, that's okay, sorry, go ahead and say the cop pulls out behind you.
Speaker 6: Yep, and pulls it over. And I took off driving because I had a the mask, gun, gloves and everything in my glove box.
Speaker 1: And so they pull you over and they go through your car.
Speaker 6: Yeah, after I ended up getting I got I went on a thirty two minute high speed chase and yeah, after that we got arrested. And my son's mom, she had a purse from one of these robberies. It was a orange Chanel purse. And I didn't know those persons had like serial numbers and stuff in them and at least to the robbery. They arrested us. They scared her with the kid and we wasn't walked up for maybe two or three hours, and.
Speaker 1: She ur stately, wow, call for a Chanel purse.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 9: Yeah, crazy, one hundred to five hundred dollars bag.
Speaker 6: The paper they because we had a paper of the items and like the prices, and it was like an eight eight dollars bag, but still.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 6: Yeah, just a bag.
Speaker 1: So how did how did the chase end? Did you'd finally just pull over or did they uh did they put stop sticks? How it happened.
Speaker 6: They put stop sticks out, but I didn't hit him. I went through this little ravine thing. They ended up pit manoeuvering me. I was in a I was in a little silver Pete Cruiser that the transmission was messed up and I couldn't do over seventy miles an hour. Anytime I hit seventy or higher, the whole car would start shaking. So I was in a low speed shoot.
Speaker 1: And so it finally is with what you you? You just stop?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 6: They pit maneuvered me, like, yeah, well I couldn't drive no more cars messing up. And I got out and I was gonna run, but they had cops everywhere, and I've seen one pull his taser out. Don't take me, yep, he was one of them. Came up behind me, grabbed me by my hair and like slam me so hard on my face. My face hit the ground before my body did.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 6: And so.
Speaker 1: They get you. How long does that whole process take when they get you yoked up and then sit you in the back? Like, how long.
Speaker 6: Wait after they get me off the ground and into the car. Yeah, probably did a few minutes, three to five minutes, and.
Speaker 1: Then you sit in a squad car for a while.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Why they clear out my car and made sure I guess everything, They got everything they needed.
Speaker 1: Man, that feels so intense. Man, that would have been enough for me. So you go to how long are you in jail for that? Six and a half years? Right?
Speaker 6: Correct?
Speaker 1: And then is that what made you get want to get clean and straight? Uh?
Speaker 6: No, I had a I was using my first like year, year and a half still in there, and I had a visit from my son's mom. Actually, and my son she didn't get no charges for telling me she got out of everything. But I had a random visit from him. It was on his birthday and I didn't know they were coming, and I was high whenever they called me up to the visiting room, and like four hours it went, and I just remember feeling like an inch tall. Whenever I got back there, I set my cell and cried for a little bit, and it just had I had enough. I was done with it, and I ain't since this September twenty eighth, I'll have nine years off of it.
Speaker 1: Good for you, man, I'm sure every day is a new challenge with that. So good for you, It says here to ask you about you got stabbed, you got stabbed, or you saw someone get stabbed.
Speaker 6: I saw somebody get stabbed. I didn't get stabbed.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that was my second day in prison. I was at breakfast and all I hear is a dude's screaming and I look over and he's got an orange sport somebody had made into a knife, just like dangling out of his cheek while the dude's beating on his head, and the cops came up and started spraying him. And when that mace hit him, I'd never heard an octave so high come out of a man like sure.
Speaker 1: And and that was your second day. Did you go okay like that?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Yeah, that was wild.
Speaker 1: Were you like I got this is not this is crazy?
Speaker 6: At first, I was just looking at it like what the hell. And my buddies at the table they were like, hey, man, let's go. And we had just sat down, we haven't even really started eating yet. I was like, we're gonna eat. They're like, you're not gonna be able to in a couple seconds later, the fumes from the mace hit me in a literally breasthtaking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just too much? Right?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Wow? When you were in for six and a half years. Did you make any friendships that you needed to make?
Speaker 6: H yeah, yeah?
Speaker 1: How do you how do you figure that out? How do you decide who you were going to, what group you were going to be a part of.
Speaker 6: In prison? Really it's all politics. And I just found a group of well, I'm I found a group of people in the same race as me. Some of them I like, and I just started kicking with them.
Speaker 1: And I'm I'm assuming while in prison for that long you had to do some things you were like, oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: I mean, you've got to stand up for yourself. As long as you stand up for yourself, and they're if they know you'll fight, because no one's trying to really go setting in the hole, right, I mean, they know you'll stand up for yourself usually pretty good. Got no messed up cases like uh, sex cases or anything like that.
Speaker 1: Sure, I'm gonna make a guess that this doesn't have a connection. But hot baby oil.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there was an instance with hot baby oil and I was at a poker table. This was probably the worst thing I had seen in there. I was playing poker and there was a full table. There was eight of us, and uh, the guy was sitting right next to me. He was an older He was an older black guy. He has real long dreads. And some dude walks up with a cup of it looked like a cup of coffee he just pulled out of the microwave, but it wasn't his baby oil, and he threw it in this guy's face, and uh, that was disgusting. The literally made me physically sick whenever he hit this guy with this baby oil. A guy stood up and went to wipe his face and like a bunch of skin and a whole handful of dreads just fell and hit the ground, and the smell was disgusting. I went and tuked in my cell and just shut my door and pressed my bunk for the rest of the day.
Speaker 1: I'm bad. I'm bet dude. That's that's crazy. Man. It says you have a kid. How old your kid?
Speaker 6: He's back to be fourteen?
Speaker 1: WHOA? I did not expect to hear you say fourteen? Man. Uh that's how's that feel? Does that feel weird to have a kid that's uh fourteen?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I really ain't got to see him in like the past year. Me and his mom. We got an argument one day and she cut off all contact to him.
Speaker 1: Man, And have you have you tried to navi a get that with like a lawyer or anything.
Speaker 6: Well, I'm so broke right now. If somebody broke into my house, they would leave money.
Speaker 1: Okay, Wow, dude, you're only thirty two and you've had a life that I'm terrified of, and you still got so much more to life to live.
Speaker 6: That really wasn't a life, man, that there's no way to live. But yeah, I'm doing better now and I can't wait to see what the future holds.
Speaker 1: Do you reflect on that a lot? Do you reflect on that chapter of your life? And what feeling do you carry?
Speaker 6: Honestly, when I think about it, man, it kind of makes me a shamed, like.
Speaker 1: A shame because of the people that you interacted with.
Speaker 6: No, just the bad stuff I did, Like I was making mes when I was sixteen, and the people I robed like. I tried justifying it by saying, you know, nobody got physically hurt. And it took me almost two years of sitting in prison before it really sunk in that what I did was terrible.
Speaker 1: Have you ever got to talk to the people that you did this to? No, I'm not allowed to do that, not even to apologize or anything.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, not even to apologize. I asked. I aintlowed to have no contact with them whatsoever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's probably a good thing, yeah for them, right, like they may stir something up on them.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wow, if you could say anything to them right now, what would you say?
Speaker 6: Well, I just tell them I'm sorry you and I don't want to use drugs as an excuse, but I just I was a different person at that time. They didn't deserve that.
Speaker 1: Alright on, man, well listen, but Brian, it's been really interesting talking to you, brother. H keep fighting a good fight, and uh hopefully we'll talk again soon.
Speaker 6: All right, I appreciate you guys.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Thanks Brian, that's our listeners are awesome. We're gonna take a break and we'll be back. They again passed for daylight savings. Time to not change anymore, right, Okay, one side, it's got to go through the Senate now, right. I personally think this is silly, This is not worth our time.
Speaker 7: Silly that they're actually debating it, or silly that we actually have it. The latter probably is true, but it's not a good use of current time.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, We've got other issues to worry about to be debating it. I feel like there are other important issues that need to be addressed that I kind of elected you. Now. With that being said, I don't know how excited I am about the sun just now coming up under daylight saving with no change, I'm not just right right, that's a whole other thing man to get you would have to get used to it.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I know some cities do it and then we're around it just fine, right, But it's still a change, And maybe it's just one change. I just don't find daylight saving time, the clock change all that big of an inconvenience for me.
Speaker 10: It's really not, and you would think it would be for us who get up, you know, before the sun. My problem with it is schools that start at seven o'clock in the morning, and those kids that are on buses are going to be at the bus stop in the dark.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's fine. There's not a lot of rapes and murders that happen at six o'clock in the morning a.
Speaker 7: Bus because the sun's up, exactly. I'm just saying, we all did the same thing growing up, did we not? We all had to sit at a bus stop. Nope, nope, okay I did. It's not good for you, all good for both of you.
Speaker 1: I had a water The bus stop line was like right at the edge of my property, so I didn't get to ride the bus. Yeah.
Speaker 7: There's been plenty of times when I'm sitting in the dark and it's fine. Didn't bother me any, made me stronger.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But see, here's the thing. You also probably believe that grown crawling under your house at sixteen to fix a pipe and having Dodo drop on you is fine, so everyone else should experience They should.
Speaker 9: Built this immune system.
Speaker 1: Absolutely did. Whether it did or didn't, it is not the argument no, no, no, no, But it's it's fine.
Speaker 7: What do we say all the time, it'll be all right, right, no matter what, your kids are going to be fine at the at the bus stop.
Speaker 1: But that you can't just then throw concern and cause out the window. Okay, with that philosophy, right, the idea that things all right isn't so you don't have cause concern. The philosophy of is all right, so when life kicks you in the balls, you know it will be okay.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think the philosophy behind it's all right is don't get so worked up about it, because no matter what, like you just said, it's going to work out.
Speaker 1: Whether you have to be standing at the.
Speaker 7: Bus stop for what fifteen minutes, twenty minutes for the bus to get there.
Speaker 1: Okay, the bus pulls up, you get on the bus, you're okay. It's all right. So no matter what it is, and at the end of the day, it gonna be all right.
Speaker 10: On the flip side, I do like the fact that it will be lighter at night because seasonal depression is a real thing.
Speaker 1: But that just chansfers to the morning. Right, there's the amount of darkness we will experience will be the same. Yeah, it's just in a different part of the day.
Speaker 10: Right, but it won't be in the night. I like it being lighter later.
Speaker 1: I love the tradition that comes along with it getting darker.
Speaker 9: Because it feels more weird.
Speaker 1: It feels like winning, right, and for it to feel like summer is going to be bizarre.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Plus, this is my biggest argument on why we shouldn't change daylight savings time. Okay, Christmas lights, ok, you have to go out later? Yes, yes, yeah, Christmas lights are awesome, and now we gotta You won't get to experience him til much later nine o'clock, as opposed to before you go got to do an event at school. You get out of the event, it's like six o'clock Christmas. Yes, Now you come home and it's eight o'clock and Christmas lights aren't on. No, because the sun's up, you don't get to see him. You gotta eat dinner and go to bed. It feels like every other part of the day, every part of the year, right, I don't know. I just think there's something awesome about the glow on the street of Christmas lights. Yeah, and don't forget Halloween too, because people go all out for Halloween decorations. No, you're right, and it's the same thing. You know, you can't see.
Speaker 7: You can see you have giant twenty foot skeleton out there, but they really get that with the lights and the falls and the this and the that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, same thing. No, I think you're making a great argument. Trick or treating when the sun up has a different feel.
Speaker 9: Right, it's safer.
Speaker 1: Right, You can't well listen, You can't have the argument of it's dangerous for the kids at in the morning for the bus and then also be like, but it's fine at night because you wanted to be dark with trigger treating. Yeah, trigger treating, trick or treating is pretty safe.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The myth of it being really dangerous is not a real thing. I've never heard of children getting hurt trick or treating or drugged or anything like that, unless you know the school bullies picking on you. Right, maybe a neighborhood kid takes you know what. No, no, no, no, I've never seen or heard. There's too many adults around right right now, you see my tea kids running and being a little crazy. But it's not mayhem house may get TP that's about it. Not when there's ton people on the street right after.
Speaker 10: It closes, after your shirt closer, after you shut your.
Speaker 1: Legs, that doesn't matter. Yeah, you booger pickers still ring the doorbell.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 1: But we'll see if it happens. And again, if it happens, okay, it's fine, we'll figure it out. But it's just gonna be weird. Why do we got to move? You can't have the argument of why messing stop messing with things? But this you're okay with messing with leave it the way it is, it ain't broken. Yeah, that's how to live my life. Focus on other problems that need to be addressed, like making sure Christmas lights are on. Yeah, yes, all right, we gotta take a break. We'll be back.
Speaker 9: Good morning, Corbyn.
Speaker 10: Happy thirty third of porn Star, Birthday to Miss Natalie Lust the scoregeous Redhead gets nasty in after School, booty Call, rub a dub, give Me a Tug, and.
Speaker 9: Slutty White Girls.
Speaker 10: In twenty fifteen, she was dubbed the prettiest girl in porn.
Speaker 1: I agree, Jeff, Good morning, get people Well, Good morning Corbin. Hey, keep on listening for your chance to score one thousand dollars guess cash. I mean you don't have to use it for gas. You can really use it for whatever you want. But I mean that's what it says. So just keep all listening for those keywords when you hear it plugging in right here at the contest at right there on fre You on her radio. Jeff Finsleys joining us from Hensley Associates. You need help with divorce or custody or guardianship or name change or any of those things that go along with family law, Jeff is here to answer those questions. We had somebody on earlier today and they had a situation where he had a falling out with the mother of his child and she took away the chance to see him, just vanished.
Speaker 8: What do you do in that scenario, Well, I mean, first of all, just if my wife is listening, the screens are turned away, I can't see anything. So let's just make that clear. You know, it's a very common scenario. I mean a lot of times people will break up and the woman will get mad at the dad and say, well, you're not going to see your kid again. They just block them out in some way. I mean step one comes, you need to call us. I mean, obviously we need to make sure that you get a chance to see your kid, and we need to get something locked in because since November first of twenty eleven, the law has been in Oklahoma, so you know, for the last almost fifteen years, guys, the law has been that dads who have children out of wedlock have zero rights to their children. So what does that mean. That means in those scenarios, moms can play games. Mom can cut you off, even though even if you're paying child support, even if you're giving her money for stuff, even if you've done, you know, all these things in the past, she can do that because there's no order that says you get visitation and that you have custody in some form. So step one is always to call us and tell us what's going on so we can come up with a plan to help you and be able to get you your kid back, because the last thing you want is them traveling, especially across state lines, because if they're the problem runs that if someone moves out of state, all right, if they're more if they're there more than six months, that new state now has jurisdiction. So if you're if you wait more than six months after she's moved, that new state has jurisdiction, which means you're gonna have to hire somebody in that state wherever it is. So let's say it's Alaska. That means you're gonna have to go to Alaska to deal with any and all visitation and custody issues. So you know, that's why we want to lock it in. As soon as something that happens, give us a call so we can get something filed locks them in and we can make sure that the child is taking care of in you or taking care of I.
Speaker 1: Forget the Latin word that goes along with it. But do you have to prove the why now situation? Why are you changing things now with the cord? Do you have to uh, what's changed?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 8: I mean if there's no existing order. No, you don't have to prove anything in regards to what now. Because once you file and we have you adjudicator or legally found to be dad, then you have the same rights as any other father has a kid during marriage. So what that means is is that you're entitled to some sort of custody, You're entitled to some sort of visitation. So you know, again, we want to lock that in because what's going to happen a lot of times we see is that, you know, they either move away or they block visitation indefinitely and you don't get to your kid. Next thing you know, you're it's eighteen years later and they're graduated and you don't know who they are and they don't know who you are.
Speaker 1: Jeff Hensley from Hensley and Associates is with us. You got a question about family law, he can answer it a couple of ways to get your question to us eight three three four six ozho kmod. You can email show at kmode dot com or text bmms and whatever your question is to eight two nine four five. My ex and I broke up six months ago and things were fine with our daughter. But now he's saying he wants to take her every week and two nights a week. I feel like I'm losing time with her. I don't know what's fair or what I'm even entitled to.
Speaker 8: So first of all, you need to get an order in place, and that's one thing I want to stress over and over and over, and Corwyn, you've talked about this all the time. Is that it's great until it's not. So you've got in this case, it sounds like it was great and now it's not because now somebody is demanding more than what they've had and there's confusion. But it sounds definitely like there's no actual order. Step one is to always get an order in plans. It's signed by a judge, so we know exactly what's going on as far as your time is concerned. I mean that has a lot of different factors wrapped up into it. But whoever this is, please give our office a call we'd love to walk through it with you and come up with the plan so that we know exactly how we're going to proceed to make sure that you're taking care of and you're not losing time with your kid.
Speaker 1: And it sounds like that it's almost the mother that is losing time.
Speaker 8: That's what it sounded like to me. I wasn't quite sure, but that's what it sounded like to me. And you know, again, in a situation where there is no order and it's not a marriage, then that means mom kind of controls at this point until court kind of controls what happens is Sara's visitation. So while someone can demand demand, demand, demand, demand, she that control with this particular juncture. So you know, if she feels like she's losing time because the other side is demanding, she doesn't have to grant that technically under the law as well, because she's got she's got custody until he files something in court.
Speaker 1: Even if it's a scenario where he took the child because he thought it was safer because of whatever her lifestyle.
Speaker 8: Well, I mean that may or may not be a little different. I mean, if you've got but he.
Speaker 1: Would still need protective custody.
Speaker 8: Yeah, correct, he would. He would need some sort of emergency custody or something of that nature if the child is in some sort of immediate irreparable harm. Okay, so that's called when you're talking about the standard of immediate irreparable harm, you're talking about getting an emergency custody order. And that typically ties to things like, you know, the child is being abused in some way, whether it be physically or sexually or whatever it may be. Or someone's driving drunk with the kids in the car, or someone is using drugs around the kids. And I don't mean marijuana, I'm talking about you know, other drugs, cocaine, methamphetamine, whatever it may be. You know those situations where the children, if they're not pulled out of that situation, they will definitely be an immediate irreparable harm of some sort under the law.
Speaker 1: Jeffinsley's joining us Hensley and Associates eight three three four six oh kmo D. This one deals with something a little bit different than custody. I've got a younger sister who is mentally disabled. She has to be watched constantly. She's been watched by my grandmother until my grandmother passed away, and after that she became bolatile and now she has to be monitored twenty four to seven because she's threatened to kill people and harm herself. We have talked about putting her in a home for adults with mental disabilities, but she said that she doesn't want to go. Does she have the same rights as regular people because of her condition or what does what her legal guardian say go?
Speaker 8: Well, I mean, if there is a legal guardian place, and a guardian that has been assigned as the person who is to take care of them in their physical you know, anything dealing with them physically or medically or financially, there is an actual assigned guardian, Okay, the guardian has the right to say what's going on and where they go and all that kind of stuff. So the guardian has the control of that. Now. Obviously, if there is a guardian in place for an adult disabled individual okay, which it sounds like what this is, there has been some sort of ruling from the court and finding that the person is unable to make their own decisions is typically what that means, unless unless that adult disabled person nominated them as a guardian. I mean, that's why these That's why every case is different. That's why we need you to call her office so we can get these fine details to kind of fine tune the plan. But the basic gist of it is is that you know, if someone is unable to take care of themselves and there's an actual guardian in place, then the guardian's word is what is being taken into account. It needs to be followed. I don't know the extent of this individual's mental state or what their disability is or something like that. So that's why we need those facts, and you want to call us who can answer this question?
Speaker 1: In those scenarios, does the court always need to establish in some capacity the person's mental state or do they just take it for like.
Speaker 8: Eyes on, Well you have no, it's not just eyes on. I mean you have to have a doctor testify or an affidavit or something that this person is not able to make their own decisions, that they are, you know, in such a state that they can't make their own financial decisions things like that. I mean, you can't just walk in and say, well, I've got a sister that's an adult disabled person, and I think I need to be over all their finances. I mean, you have to prove it to the court that they are in fact what you say they are. Okay, you can't just walk in and make that claim. And it's not just eyes on because there are people when we all know this, there are people that look very normal. I mean and I don't mean normal, but.
Speaker 1: You know, just there might be a couple in this room that look normal.
Speaker 6: That.
Speaker 8: Look like they don't have any disabilities, but in fact they do, right, So it's not just eyes on, is what I'm getting at. Yeah, the judge doesn't. The judge is not a doctor, Okay. That's why we need doctor affidavit. It's in testimony and things like that, because an attorney slash judge is not We're not medical doctors, okay. So that's why we have to have that those things from the medical providers to show that the individual has those issues.
Speaker 1: As Jeff just pointed out, these things can get kind of complicated. That's why we have him on the air each week to talk about the scenarios of family law and how to navigate them. If you have help, need help with something eight three three four six, oh kmod, you can text BMMS and whatever the question is. Eight two nine four five, and it looks like Mark is on hold. Mark, what's your question for Jeff Hensley of Hensley and Associates. O, It was kind.
Speaker 5: Of pertaining to what are you talking about earlier with them saying you know out of wedlock, you know, having a child out of wedlock.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Sure, I've looked at up a number of times, you know, online also as well as going down to the postal library and doings like that, and it says, I what I found is a Senate that passed.
Speaker 6: That past it.
Speaker 5: You don't have to you know, you don't have to, like if you get an ALP signed that the data birth and everything on the borough certificate that you're right.
Speaker 8: But no, that's absolutely one thousand percent wrong. That's not just one hundred percent run. That's one thousand percent wrong. In the state of Oklahoma, in the state listen listen. In the state of Oklahoma sins November first of twenty eleven, the law has been even if you have signed these birth certificate, even if you have an aop on record, that only gives you a presumption that you were dad in this state. That's been the law for the last fifteen years. And so it wasn't like that before, and it's not like that in other states. But in the state of Oklahoma, the law has been okay that you only have a presumption of paternity and that's why you have to file paternity action so that you are officially adjudicated by a judge or legally found to be dad by a judge, so that you have the same rights. So whatever you've been researching, I applaud you for, you know, looking out and going out and find it, trying to find it. But I can tell you, having done this twenty year, that's absolutely incorrect.
Speaker 6: Okay, I'll pill you.
Speaker 1: It's just curious, right on, brother, Thanks so much. That's a good example of you can make that mistake easy. Reading it that way. It does look like but the presumption part is super important because there's difference between presuming you're the father and what that means to actually get rights right.
Speaker 8: And you know the thing is is it's Title ten, sub section seventy seven hundred. Few were to go to the very last statute, and I paraphrase, I've said this before, I paraphrase, but it says mom's got soul custody until dad gets off his butt and files something in court. That's what it says in paraphrase. So that's the way the law has been. You know, I've always wondered why no one has challenged it with the Supreme Court over the last fifteen years. But it hasn't been challenged. And that's the law that we've been living in. And that's the hell that fathers that have kids out of wedlock that have been living in. So if you've got that issue, call us. We would love to represent you and help you get your kid taken care of.
Speaker 1: How would one challenge that? What needs to be in place for you to challenge it?
Speaker 8: You would have to have some sort of final order from the court where you have challenged it along the way and the court has denied your motions, and then you would appeal it to the Supreme Court at that point or the Court of Civil Appeals. So you know, it would have to be a very specific scenario. But my point in even bringing that up is is that prior to that law changing in November first, twenty eleven, the law was fifty to fifty for moms and dads for kids out of wedlock. So it was a huge change that came about on November first to twenty eleven. So you know this is just me postulating. Okay, this is just me kind of thinking about it. But you know that's the unfortunate side that dads have been living in because even if you're on the birth certificate, even if you've signed that aop sense for acknowledgment of paternity. So the two documents you would sign at the at the hospital, that only gives a presumption that doesn't give you any rights. That doesn't give you the right to enroll them in school, That doesn't give you the right to take them to school, That doesn't give you or enroll them in school or whatever. That doesn't give you any rights in the state of Oklahoma. That gives a presumption only.
Speaker 1: Eight through three four. So kmod you can also text BMMS and whatever your question is to eight two nine four five. This is a very simple text that came in. Can they garnish his check for contempt for not paying bills?
Speaker 8: For not paying bills we need? Are we talking child support? Not paying bills? Are we talking alimony? Are we talking utility company? Went to court small claims court and got a judge. So I'll break it into two ways Let's say it's a small claims court by a utility company for unpaid bills, okay, and they go to small claims and they want a judgment against you. Can they garnish it absolutely? Let's take it from a child support side. Let's say you were ordered to pay something specific medical bill or something like that and you don't pay it and they get a judgment against you. Can they garnish it absolutely? So, I mean garnishment Sy's pretty easy as long as they have a judgment from the court. Absolutely they can. They can actually under a garnishment take up to sixty five percent per paycheck and wow, until you're you're caught up on whatever you owe.
Speaker 1: So be aware, guys, it's important to get out in front of that. Don't wait.
Speaker 8: Absolutely, don't make it for you, yeah, because we you may wake up one day, because I mean, that's the thing is is if you have notice on a court hearing from somebody you owe money to, all right, a company or whatever, go don't just say well, I'm not going to deal with it. Don't do that because they will get a default judgment against you. And the next step if they don't do an asset here and the next step is going to get a garnishment from you. And if you work and they are going to take it. It's just that simple. So don't miss court. And if you have small claims issues and you've got a court day coming up, give us a call. We deal with those two with our other office. We have people that can go and help you on those small claims actions as well, So please don't ignore it.
Speaker 1: Jeff Finsley from Hensley and Associates has join us eight three three four six oh kmod VICKI is on the line. Go ahead, Vicky. What's your question for Jeff Finsley?
Speaker 11: My question is how does someone that went to court and ordered by the judge and the lawyer and he gets right to see his kids every other weekend and stuff.
Speaker 6: And that goes on for a while, and.
Speaker 11: She's cordered to do that, and every time she's been done core do that. She turns around later on and runs with the kids and moves and she's done that three or four times and she still don't learn to the kids. Okay, he doesn't have them made to hire another lawyer.
Speaker 8: Okay, So if they're if she is violating court orders, there are contemptations motions to enforce. There's all sorts of things. We can do a motion to modify custody because obviously she's violating orders willfully. She is doing her best to alienate to try. I mean, you have options. Well, you said he didn't have any money to hire an attorney, so I mean that's it's kind of like Corbyn has said numerous times on the air before. You can't afford not to hire an attorney. I mean you may say that you don't have the money, but at the same time too, you can't afford not to because you've got something going. Did he have an attorney before when she was doing all this stuff?
Speaker 11: H yeah, and then it was cool ordered and everything that she'd take care of that she's let him to the kids and all this and that, and she moved again and she didn't lead me to the kids.
Speaker 8: Was anything? Was anything filed at that point?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 8: Okay?
Speaker 11: And they now you don't have a lawyer again, because you know that was back about a year ago. And she does this every time.
Speaker 8: She's going to be held in contempt every single time she does it.
Speaker 1: But but I think what the what the caller is trying to get to is that she can put pressure and have him make him have to get another lawyer and take up on cost to enforce the order.
Speaker 8: Right, and at some point and again at some point there should have been a motion. In my this is just my opinion. I don't know more than what you're telling me. So it's not like I got the the docket she told.
Speaker 11: What we're talking about. You're saying is that that this time, like I tell him, you get a lawyer to go to court and say if she tries to vow at at this time, she would go to jail because they were in it before that.
Speaker 8: Let's listen, okay, just a second. Nobody in the state of Oklahoma is going to go to jail because of denying visitation. That's not going to happen. I've done this twenty years. I will tell you there's not one judge in this entire state that will throw somebody in jail or a visitation issue. But they can't. Listen. They can change custody to him if she keeps violating the orders.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 8: The judge does have that power, and I have seen judges do that even if they threaten her with jail. What county was this in by the way Pittsburgh County, so they do things a little different down there. So maybe there was a judge that threatened her with that, But I would be very, very very surprised if anyone actually throws her in jail for visitation issues. Never seen it done in all my years, and I've practiced in Pittsburgh.
Speaker 11: So with that, will I'm to say that the lawyer to tell my grandson that she was held and from him.
Speaker 6: They caught her in.
Speaker 11: Lion set and they had recordings and they call it a line and they told her you don't be lying or you can go to jail for that.
Speaker 8: Well, that that's called perjury. That's a different situation. That's called perjury. So you know what you need to do is if you would give your name and number to Gimpie, I will have somebody from my office give you guys a call and we'll see what we can do to help out. Okay, I love that.
Speaker 6: I'll give you my grandson's all right, Gimpy can.
Speaker 8: Get that from you.
Speaker 1: Lie. I think she's also getting wrapped up, which a lot of people do on the TV version of contempt.
Speaker 8: Right, it's not the same. I mean, not everybody goes to jail for contempt. I mean, is there a provision in the law about jail for contempts?
Speaker 9: Absolutely?
Speaker 8: Okay, people will and this is what I've seen in my practice. People will go to jail for unpaid child support. People will go to jail for unpaid alimony. People will go to jail for unpaid medicals and things like that. Okay, I've seen that, But I've never ever seen anybody go to jail over visitation issues. Okay, for denial of visitation. It's just not done. We don't throw people in jail for that kind of stuff. We have the ability, we have the option to do so. But I will tell you an actual real life practice. I've never ever seen that in any county in this state that I've practiced in.
Speaker 1: Does it exist where a judge goes contempt and you go straight to jail? So where is there a process that has to go.
Speaker 8: So, I mean, you have to have a hearing and the judge has to find them in willful contempt. In other words, here's an example. So let's say you owe child support, and let's say that you've been trying to pay. You've been trying to pay, you haven't been just doing a fat guse egg right, a big zero, all right, and you've been trying to pay, you filed the motion to modify, You've done all the things you're supposed to do to try and get that taken care of, but you're still falling behind. Okay. That's not willful. Okay. Or let's say, for example, you have been paying your child support perfect all this time, and they say, you know, you know, you're in a car wreck and you're incapacitated and you can't work anymore and you're working on getting Social Security disability. That's not wilful. Willful is screw you. I'm not going to give you a dime. Willful is you can go to hell because I'm not gonna You don't let me see my kids, so I'm not going to pay. That's wilful. If someone is found in willful content, meaning they cognitively choose not to do it, and the judge finds that that's what happened, they have that option to go to jail under the law.
Speaker 1: And if I'm a guessing person someone who tries to represent themselves in that situation, that would the lawyer is going to try and not get you to be in that.
Speaker 8: Spot right, right, So you want to make sure you give us a call if you've got to contempt issue, whether you've got one against you or when we need to file. We would love to help you with that. It's complicated. Give us a call.
Speaker 1: Last one. Aleah's on the line. She has a question for Jeff Hensley of Heinsley and Associates. Aleah, go ahead, you can do it. Yeah, go ahead and turn your radio down. What's your question for Jeff Hensley of Hensley Associates.
Speaker 12: So, I've been fighting CPS for two years and jumping through all their hoops, doing everything that they asked me of, right, and they're not trying to take my right from my daughter.
Speaker 1: So have you been?
Speaker 8: I assume you have an ISP and individual service Plan.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I've done all of it.
Speaker 6: You've done that, I've done.
Speaker 8: Okay, So you've done everything in your ISP. First of all, what county is this in? Pain Payne County?
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 8: So there's a lot going on in Paine County right now in regards to the judicial system over there. I don't know if you've read any of the news or send anything like that, but there's a lot going on. With that being said, it is all tied to their child protective services and the cases that are happening over there as well. So if you'll give your name and number to Gimpee I and give us a call, we can give you some information about the people that are handling those issues that are going on over there that you might be a part of based upon what you're telling me, I mean typically it. The idea is that just so you know, when someone does an ISP and ay finish it. And if everything has been done and you know the reason that you lost your kids has been has been taken care of, then at that point the law has to terminate the case because you've done everything that the quarter has asked you to do. But again, there's some issues going on over there, and I don't want to talk about them on the radio per se, other than to tell people to read the news. But with that being said, if you'll give you nim gimpe, we can give you a call and give you some information on who to contact over there for those issues that they're currently challenging.
Speaker 1: Those issues right hang on the line. We should point that out too. We always talk about founding law on how you guys can help with divorces and custodies and guardianships and name changes and all that. But if you also find yourself in a situation with CHOB Protective Services whoever, you, guys can help navigate that too. As you communicate with these people often.
Speaker 8: Yeah, absolutely, and we stay on top of you know, what's involved in what's going on and things like that, So always give us a call. I mean, navigating the system, Yeah, the system can be very complicated. It looks simple, it's not. There's a lot of ins and outs, and depending upon what county you're in, it can be even more confusing and more difficult. Even though they're all supposed to be the same, it doesn't work that way in actual practical practice out there. So please, if you've got any issues or any questions, what's whoever, call us. We're happy to help in any way, and if we can't help you, we can help direct you to somebody that can. But you know, if you've got something outside of family law, we have another office that we use with other attorneys. It's our office. We own it. We just didn't change the name from who had it before because they've been there forever, their firm had been there forever. But we can help you with that. So anything outside of family law, we can help you with criminal law or probates, wills, trust, if you've got CPS issues, anything like that, we can help you with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's important to get help to navigate to navigate these especially when you're someone like Aleah who's climbed the mountain, done the work and feels like she's still not getting anywhere with their situation. And that's why you need representation and the folks that Hensley Associates can help out. Night three nine eight five six nine two mench kmo D you get a free consultation Night three nine eight five six nine two for hinsleyan Associates minch kmo D you'll get that help. Talk to one of the folks at Hinsley Associates over the phone, tell them a little bit about your case and they'll give you some guidance. And as Jeff mentioned, you can get help in other areas of law.
Speaker 8: Tooh absolutely so with them again, anything in addition to famiel off, you've got something as mundane as a dui all the way up to murder and everything between. On the criminal side, if you've got a will or a trust that needs to be drafted, if you need a prenup, if you've got a probate issue. Someone has passed away and now their will or their trust is being probated. If you've got a contract issue, if you're selling a piece of land and you've got questions about the sale contract, I mean literally anything. In addition to famiul Off, you give Leah a call up at our office in.
Speaker 1: Pahuska different Alya than we just had on.
Speaker 8: Her name is Lee l Eah, So if you give Leah a call up there, she's our attorney. She does a great job. Everyone loves her. They are well known up there in Osage County. Please don't worry about where the location is. We go all over the state. That's just where she's physically located. We do zoom meeting with clients and all sorts of stuff all the time up there, So please please give her a call so that she can help you out.
Speaker 1: Nine two for Hensley Associates. Jeff, thanks for joining us.
Speaker 8: Have a great day.
Speaker 1: We'll be back. If you're listening to the big Man morting, I don't know why any woman would want to have a baby, And I'm going to give you two reasons. Why forget the it's it's a miracle all that other stuff. Right. Yeah, One, Lego hands do you know about this? Lego hands is a nickname that women for something women get when they're pregnant, swollen, stiff, numb, tingling hands. And it happens during pregnancy. Apparently, all the extra flu in the body produce that gets produced collects in the hands and can compress nerves around the wrist, causing pregnancy related carpal tunnel syndromes. And it often starts occurring after twenty eight weeks and only in the mornings.
Speaker 9: Interesting, never had that.
Speaker 1: And you're supposed to wear like wrist splints to like help write. That's on top of hemorrhoids, by the way, Yeah, you have a lot of experience that did. Yes.
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 1: I again, why a woman would want to go through this is just beyond me, because a man I don't think would make it past the first day? Is that hold down?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: The other thing I have never heard of this lightning crotch. It's electrified.
Speaker 9: I've heard that's a good thing.
Speaker 1: Apparently this is a sudden, sharp, stabbing electric shock like pain in the vagina cervix, rectum or lower pelvis. Yeah, no, I do recall that. Actually you had lightning cross.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's like a sharp it's essentially like a cramp, but yeah, very sharp pain.
Speaker 1: That happens in the third trimester when the baby presses against the cervix or nearby nerves. Why do they use such a gentle word presses, yeah, mashes, stomps. It's an elevator button. Right, It's a human being in there kicking ass. Lasts for a few seconds and is not, by itself a sign that labor has begun.
Speaker 10: So when I was thirty two weeks pregnant with Marcus, he was breech and I did not want to see section, and that was my option at the time, and the doctor said, well, if he doesn't turn, we'll most.
Speaker 9: Likely have to give you a C section.
Speaker 10: So I went online and I googled everything possible, like how to get a baby to become unbreached. And he was born in July, so it was summertime, and there was a thing on there that said headstands or handstands would help a baby become unbreached. Right, So I got into the pool and I did seventeen of those emms and.
Speaker 9: Handstands in the pool.
Speaker 10: And later that night, I was laying on my side on our couch in the living room and our dog at the time was was cuddling with me, and he was the little spoon, if you will, and I felt that electric pain and the lightning bolt whatever they call it, because the baby was turning and you could see it, and that dog jumped off the couch and started staring at my stomach and I let out this the hugest scream.
Speaker 9: I was in so much pain because you could see him turning. He was big baby. And Kevin runs out of the bedroom.
Speaker 10: He's like, is it time, He's got the bags ready to go, And I said, no, I don't think he's breach anymore. And three days later we did have a doctor's appointment and sure enough he was no longer breach. He for sure turned. So, if you know any pregnant women whose babies are breached, headstands.
Speaker 1: Work, What do you think is worse? And during I'm gonna name some things during pregnancy. You tell me which ones are like the absolute worst. So immediately we should have a number one ranking. We'll see if it gets unseated. Okay, okay, morning sickness or heartburn heartburn that's worse, Yes, okay heartburn or sciatica.
Speaker 10: Pain sciatic pain, ssiatic pain.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sciatica pain or leg cramps sciatica, UH Sciatica, or frequent urination sciatica sciatica, or insomnia sciatica, UH Sciatica or losing your hair sciatica. These are all things that happened by the way sciatica. Or nose bleeds or bleeding gums. I think that's pretty extreme one.
Speaker 9: But Siatica.
Speaker 1: I did have bleeding gums, okay, sciatica or Varico's veins.
Speaker 9: Sciatica.
Speaker 1: I have varicos veins sciatica, or excess salivaiatica, moist Sciatica, or heightened sense of smell sciatica sciatica, or food aversions Siatica sciatica, or hot flashes or constant constant sweating Siatica sciatica, or lightning crotch sciatica sciatica, or heymorrhoids.
Speaker 9: Mm hmmm, that's a tie.
Speaker 1: No, there's gonna be one winter. I'm gonna go with sciatica sciatica or constipation.
Speaker 9: Oh, they're both awful.
Speaker 1: It's a no.
Speaker 3: No, the birth of.
Speaker 1: Child's a beautiful thig yes Sciantica. Anybody who wants to have a kid, they should go. All right, here's the list. Look good man, I gotta take a break with the back