Speaker 1: Good Jesse Kelly Show. Final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show out. I'm magnficent Magnificent Friday, and ask doctor Jesse Friday, Chris, I have no idea why we played the opening of the show music for the final What Chris? What? Because you're just happy to be back from New Year's I guess that makes sense, Chris, although not really at all. I was just trying to be nice.
Speaker 2: Either way, we have a great final hour for you. I'm gonna get through as many questions as I can. Shall we begin right now?
Speaker 1: Let's do it. We have to motor Jesse explain how ice operations work. Why is there a large presence of officers in any given area for an extended period of time? One would think these are stealthy, low profile extractions. Okay, so I'm gonna do something I only know a little bit about a little bit, just from friends I have in that that industry, and so I'll tell you just what I know. But also keep in mind, even if I knew a lot, we don't want to put that information out there. For instance, this administration has been very good about tightening up leaks from the Pentagon from other places because the government's full of communists subversives who will leak out critical information. So ICE. When ICE does a big surge anywhere, they oftentimes almost every time, they have not announced it ahead of time. They just show up. You don't put out a press release, Hey we're coming to Minneapolis next week. Guy, They don't do that in general. Here's what they're trying to do. First, we have to understand that ICE is working currently with very very very limited manpower. Years and years and years of both parties gutting ICE while opening up your border and bringing foreigners into your country resulted in just a short while ago, there were only about three thousand ICE agents in total for the United States of America who were responsible for going out and deporting people. That the whole all of ICE was like six thousand. Now it's not that number anymore because the Trump administration is obsessively trying to expand their numbers by over one hundred thousand. So they're trying to beef this force up. That's what they say. Well that's not what they say. They're trying to beef the force up. But let's we have to understand that part of this right off the bat, there aren't one hundred thousand ICE agents. There's not five hundred thousand ICE agents. It's not that many of them. Okay, let's operate off of the number three thousand, just for now. Let's operate off of that number. Now, I'm the Trump administration. I have promised mass deportations, and from what we see, they mean it. They're trying everywhere they can. They're dumping bad immigration judges. They're trying. But I have limited resources. What that means is I have to try to make the most out of the least. I got three thousand guys. Therefore, I have to find the highest concentrated areas of illegals in the country. That's hard, isn't it? And it is difficult, But they do have a little feather in their cap. It's all the Democrat cities, it's all the sanctuary cities. Illegals are not stupid, well, some of them are, but illegals are not stupid, especially the criminal ones. So many of these guys are on the run from the law and their home country. If you're some scumbag serial rapist from Guatemala in the United States of America, are you going to hide out in a red town in Montana somewhere where. Now you'll probably get shot by one of the fellow citizens. If not, local law enforcement will simply find you and turn you over to the Feds. But these dirtball democrats who run America's blue cities, they come out and they'll publicly brag, Hey, no one's.
Speaker 2: Gonna turn you in. Here, you have a safe place here, We'll get you some welfare.
Speaker 1: How about a free hotel room. Where are you going to go? Plus, if you're a criminal of any kind, thief, a rapist, or murderer, what area, what kind of area is the best place for you to commit crimes? Let's say you're a thief. What's a big city? A big city, maybe one that's gotten a little lax on crime run by Democrats, Democrats who've declared the city to be a sanctuary city. Long story short, these big cities have put the target on their own back. The Trump administration knows that's where you're going to find highly concentrated areas of illegals, so they will scout. Pause for this again, I was not some Special Operations super ninja guy like Clay Martin or BK or one of these guys. So I don't ever want to pretend like I was one of those guys. I was a very dumb, average four year grunt marine, all right. However, I do know enough of those guys and know enough about things to know this. When it comes to snatching up a local warlord, a local terrorist leader, Let's say the plan is to go kidnap him. Remember you want to snatch him, you don't necessarily want to kill him. Most of the time you get information out of guys you kidnap. The guys you shoot in the head don't give you any information. What do we see in the Hollywood movies? What do we like to read books about. We like to read books about the two Am raid, where they're chucking flash bangs in the door and snatching people up and zip tying them and throwing them in the back of vans. But before a door was ever kicked in, before a flashbang was ever thrown into a room, people in intelligence were gathering information and creating a target package on that individual. It would be it would be less detailed, i should say, than, for instance, what we did with Maduro. But do you remember I'm not going to play it for you. Do you remember what Raisin Caan that wonderful general. Do you remember what he said when he gave the press conference after we snatched at Maduro. Remember that he said it was months and months and months of work that we had people on the ground, people on the ground who were creating files on Maduro, about his pets, about his habits. Where did he sleep, where did he drive? Where did he you're coming up with a package. You're figuring out. You you find out everything you can about the guy life, you lay it out in front of you, and then you come up with a plan from there. Okay, how do we get him? Where do we get him? On a much much, much less intricate level than that, That's how it works when it comes to ice operations. Where do we have a high concentration of illegals, criminal illegals while they're all criminals? Okay, Minneapolis, Okay, good, there we go Minneapolis. Let's identify some of the worst guys in Minneapolis. Okay, we got ten guys. There would be more than that, but we got ten guys. All right, So we got Pedro, Julio, Achbar and we got our list of ten guys. Now tell me about them. I now need intelligence on them. I want to know where they sleep. I want to know where they eat. I want to know where they hang out, who they hang out with. And one last little tidbit, we'll move on and do something else. That who you hang out with thing. You ever watched a mob movie or a mob documentary. Maybe you've seen The Godfather. That's a great one. You've seen The Godfather. Remember that scene in the wedding at I think it's the beginning of the movie. There's a wedding, the Godfather's daughter's getting married's wedding, and there's an FBI guy in the parking lot snapping pictures of people, and more specifically, if I remember right, he was snapping pictures of license plates. A great tool law enforcement uses to find other bad guys is they simply find the guys the bad guy hangs out with. So if I have a target package on Somali and Akbar dude in Minneapolis, I don't want to just go snatch him up the first night. I want to know who he's hanging out with. Hey, who are these guys he's hung out? He's hung out with these three guys the last four nights. Somebody give me some information on these guys. Who are these guys? What are these guys doing? So I identified one guy, that one guy, it can turn into ten twenty guys soon. Instead of snatching up one guy, I'm grabbing entire criminal networks. It takes time. This actually comes back to something that federal investigator emailed in earlier about the time. These things are not instant. We see the football game on Sunday, as I've explained it before. We see the running and the throwing, and the blocking and the taffling and the lights. But we don't see any of the weightlifting. We don't see any of the time in the film room. We don't see any of this or that or that training a nutrition that. We don't see any of those things we see now everyone has it internet video of ICE agents throwing people in the back of cars, ICE agents doing operations. We don't see any of the backstory that took place before they got there. That is as vague as I can possibly make it while still explaining that's how it works. It takes a lot of time, a lot of effort, a lot of manpower to put these things together. It is the Jesse Kelly Show and a Wonderful Friday, And ask doctor Jesse Friday. Email your questions in now to Jesse at jesse kellyshow dot com. Jesse. Almost every piece of clothing gets better, more comfortable the more you wear it. Everything accepts socks. The first time you put on socks, they are the most glorious comfortable things ever. Gosh, that's so true. After just a couple washes, almost pure trash, immediate degradation. You say not to cheap out on footwear. How do you manage your sock rotation? Do you splurge on expensive ones or keep a ton of cheaper ones you treat as disposable? All right, there are three things. As I've said many times, You don't ever go cheap on ever anything you put on your feet. Don't go cheap on your tires. Your life, the lives of others, depends on Buy good tires. Spend the money on good tires. And you're betting you spend the third of your life in bed. It's not like you have to buy it often get good betting. Let's go back to your feet. Your feet are everything everything. I'm huge on shoes. In fact, let me go ahead and give an endorsement of something. No, they're not a partner of the show, and I really hope they're not a dirtball commy company. I recently had a very heartbreaking goodbye. I had to say goodbye to my Sorrels s O. R. E. L. Sorrels. Four or five years ago. We were going off on a vacation. We like active vacations. We're not sit around on the beach people. We like to walk around, we like to see things. We put miles on our feet on vacations. Bob got everyone in the family. Sorrels now Sorels are expensive. I remember right, there were two hundred dollars. I don't think I've ever owned a two hundred dollars pair of shoes in my life. Even my work boots weren't two hundred bucks.
Speaker 2: Okay, I even threw a little bit of a fit, but I wanted to adhere to my own standards, and I said, okay, I'll try.
Speaker 1: I I've never had Sorrels in my life. I don't have any idea how many miles I put on those Surels. They're the greatest piece of footwear I have ever owned in my life. Miles in miles in miles, sometimes on concrete cobblestone feet feel great at the end of the day, warm enough for the winter, but not so hot your feet are sweating. Recently, I told you we went to New York. Finally, I don't know how many miles these things had on them. Finally I could tell. At the end of the day, my calves were a little sore, and I thought, Wow, they're finally done. They're finally done. I got home, I had a little ceremony for them, just me and my Surels in the garage, and then I threw them in the trash can. And you know what I did after that, I walked inside, I picked up my phone, I went on Sorels website and ordered another pair immediately immediately. That is one of the great endorsements of footwhere I can never do again. It's not some show advertiser. I just want you to know greatest friggin thing ever shoes I will spend the money on. So I will own a pair of Surels every day for the rest of my life if I can afford it. You never know when you're gonna fall on hard times socks. Maybe there is some fancy pair of socks that exist that will last longer I've never found them. I've never spent big money on socks. But you know what, my rotation is once a year, but once a year. Maybe it's ones every two years, but about once a year. And I don't have fancy socks. I wear tennis shoes or cowboy boots or sorrel boots or something. They're all white. I think every pair of socks I own is white. I have one or two pairs of dress socks. But I go and I just get a pack of socks. It's not like I get the cheapest ones humanly possible. But I try to rotate my socks out Jesse. Is there no middle dress code for politicians? Fetterman's war or Fetterman wore hoodies, which was at least relatable. But Crockett looks like she has feathers glued to her eyes, and Schumer just looks like a dork with those glasses on the tip of his nose. None of these folks look good in suits. Give them pointers. I don't have any fashion pointers for anybody, because I have no fashion sense whatsoever. But I'll say this about the group of freaks we have in Congress. No matter how they dress, no matter how they talk the young comfortable. Truth is they're an accurate reflection of their district. They're there to remember, that's their job. They're representatives, the House of Representatives. They are there to represent the people of their districts. And so you take, uh, you take Jasmine Crockett. I don't like her. She's ghetto, she's dumb, she's okay, that's your money. If you went driving through Jasmine Crockett's district, you'd see a lot of people who look like Jasmine Crockett. You'd hear a lot of people who talk like Jasmine Crockett. Guarantee the good ones too. Uh, who's one? I like Tim Burchett, Tim Burchett at Tennessee. I love Tim, great dude, Tim Burchett. You drive through Tim Burchett's district, you bet you're gonna see a lot of people who look like Tim Burchett, dressed like Tim Burchett, talk like Tim Burchett. We don't like. We don't like that because nobody likes to look in there and see a big old pimple on the end of their nose. Nobody likes to look in the mirror and see something back that doesn't look good. So no one likes when I say this, but it's true. Congress, It's an accurate reflection of us, and that freaking horrible It's an accurate reflection of us. That one old hag which what's her name, Rosa de Layer, the de Laura or something like that, Rosa de Laura, the one who colors her hair purple, enacts like a general freak at all times. Go drive through her district? Ah, who is this woman? How could they elect this woman? She represents her district quite well? We don't like it, Maxine Waters? How could she represents her district quite well? Is what it is? All right? We'll do some more of these things. Wow, let's talk about the Save Act? Why could we pass the Save Act? Are there good NGOs? All that and more? Hang on Jesse Kelly show on a wonderful, wonderful Friday and ask doctor Jesse Friday. If you miss any part of the show, you can download the whole thing on iHeart, Spotify, iTunes. Jesse, welcome back, believe.
Speaker 3: It or not.
Speaker 1: You were missed? All right? I wanted to know your thoughts on getting the Save Act passed? Do you think this will ever happen? I? Assume they would need to nuke the philibuster. All right, so the Save Act, let's make sure everybody has to show an ID to vote things like that. That sounds great, and it's not that it sounds great. It is great. It's crazy that that isn't already law. But that's not already law. But let's talk reality, because we hear a lot of nuke the philibuster. This, we have to nuke the philibuster. Nuke the philibuster. All right? How many times have we discussed that there is a shrinking cabal of go peers Republicans in the House and the Senate. They are there not to fight for you, not to fight democrats. They know how to pretend to fight for you, they know how to kind of fight democrats, but they are there in reality to put their foot in the door any time there's an opportunity to truly slam it on communism in this country. For instance, let's take a Lensey Graham for the Lindsey's a great example of this. Lindsey Graham. Lindsey Graham is going to vote for a tax cut. He's going to vote for you to pay less than taxes. Now, I like that you like that. Lindsey Graham is going to vote for a border wall if there was, If there was a vote to put up a border wall, Lindsey Graham would vote for that. Lindsey Graham, pick pick ten issues, He'll vote with you, and vote with you, and vote with you and vote. Yeah, go Lindsey, you're getting them. Remember remember the Kavanaugh hearings. Remember when they were trying to destroy Brett Kavanaugh's life and take take Brett Kavanaugh out. Do you remember who our loudest warrior was for our side in the Kavanaugh hearings? It was Lindsey Graham. Lindsey Graham has never had that much love from the right because he was loudly slapping the communists around every single day and defending Brett Kavanaugh. He had all kinds of people on the right defending him. Whoa Lindsey Graham. The people were saying things like what happened to Lindsey Graham? Wow, Lindsey Graham is the best. But if there was a vot vote tomorrow to stop foreign barbarians completely from coming into the United States of America, Lindsey Graham would vote against it. Do you know why? Because foreign barbarians coming into America. That's what truly fuels the Democrat Party. So Lindsey Graham controlled opposition is really what he is. He's gonna give you and me a little win here and a little win there, and he'll do it loudly too. So we see him and we applaud, but then write at that critical, critical moment when it absolutely matters the most, Lindsey Graham. Lindsey Graham is going to screw us over he does it. Here's a good example. Let's say I walk out back and there's possum poop all over my yard. I have possum poop all over my yard. It's frigging nightmare. I don't want the dog eating it. The dog's gonna get sick. It's so what do I do? I tell the boys? Boys take care of the possum poop problem. Now, they love possums, they don't want to hurt a possum. But Dad has given them strict orders to take care of the possum poop problem. So what are they gonna do. They're gonna go out there, They're gonna clean up all the possum poop. Maybe they're gonna go out every single day and clean up the possum poop. And I've handed them twenty two. They got a rifle, they got everything they need, But never one time does one of them simply pick up a rifle and shoot the friggin possum. Never, thus ensuring, no matter what they do, my possum poop problem will continue for ever. Because the truth is they want to placate me. They want to make Dad happy, just happy enough, but they don't want to do what Dad actually once done, and that's create a permanent solution to the possum poop problem. The possum poop problem. That's Republicans, well not all of them, that's not fair. But there is a small cabal of Republicans in Washington, DC who do this all the time. It's why when Barack Obama was still president, sure to veto it, Republicans voted to repeal Obamacare seven times, not just one time, seven times, and they did it loudly. Right, Obamacare is going down, and they ran, they ran for reelection on it. Vote for me and we'll repeal Obamacare, and we're going to repeal Obamacare. Vote from v Obamacare is going down. Find twenty sixteen. Donald Trump gets elected, we have the House, we have the Senate, we have the presidency. Now they can actually repeal Obamacare. It fails. I'm sorry. I don't want to nuke the filibuster because I don't trust that we have fifty one Republican senators that would pass anything that would truly destroy communism in this country. And the only reason you would ever want to actually nuke the philibuster is if you have a plan in place to permanently recap your political opposition. If you have that plan in place, nuke the philibuster. Pass things like voter ID, a moratorium on all immigration, things like that, and yes, go ahead, nuke it. No one's been able to present to me a plan that fifty one find me, the plan that Lisa Murkowski of Alaska's going to vote for. You know who else will screw us over. Here's someone else who has mastered this game. John Kennedy, Senator from Louisiana. I bet you hate Bill Cassidy, don't you. He's the other senator, the GOP senator from Louisiana. He's a fairly open weasel. Not John Kennedy, though, because John Kennedy understands how to play the game a little bit better. Cassidy looks like a weasel, is a freaking weasel.
Speaker 2: John Kennedy's got this funny accent.
Speaker 1: And he'll drop a couple singers zingers. By the way, he always stole all those lines. Every joke John Kennedy makes is a joke I've heard a thousand times before. But if you don't pay attention to jokes, you think he came up with it.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying she's the dumbest person on earth, but she better hope the dumbest person doesn't die and everyone sits back.
Speaker 1: Where does he come up with that? I've heard that joke eight thousand freaking times in my life. He stole it from somebody, he went on Fox News, he gave it to you so everybody would hoot and holler and how of Kennedy, and then he goes and votes to screw us over every single time. That's a man who's mastered it right there. So no, I do not believe we will pass the Save Act. I do not believe you have fifty one senators who actually want to solve problems. I know some do. I think you have a lot of senators that pretend to want to solve problems. Jesse, you are our favorite radio show and especially love your history segment. My wife is hopelessly, hopelessly addicted to conservative media and it's convinced that all nonprofits in NGOs are evil? Are there any good NGOs or nonprofits? Says I can use his name, his name is Dennis. Okay, Well one, I love that your wife is a cynic. I love that you're a hopeful person. There's always a great that's a great balance. There's a great balance there. There are absolutely good nonprofits, there just aren't that many of them. And you should probably start dish trusting a nonprofit when it gets too big. And that's not to say that all the big ones are bad, but there the bigger it gets, that's the more money that's going to come in. The more money that comes in, that's more more things to to manage, more people. You're gonna have to add more people, you're gonna have to add larger facilities. You're gonna have to and all that stuff's fine. A bigger organization can do larger amounts of good. That is fine. I'm not criticizing the big ones. But when you expand, like that your expansion is going to be make you more right for corruption. That's all a Jesse Kelly Show. Final segment of The Jesse Kelly Show on a magnificent Friday. You can still email us over the weekend. We got Metal of Honor Monday coming up on Monday, and we have a bunch of other stuff planned for you next week. That's a total eye have no idea what we're gonna do next week, but either way we'll plan it by here the email the show Jesse at Jesse Kelly's Show dot com. All right, in the name of a just merciful gun, just send us an email. Hey, Jesse. I keep thinking how fast Tim Walls went down when the fraud got uncovered. It's like in Goodfellas after the Luftanza heist when they wax stacks immediately for leaving the van behind. It's very similar to what happened Tim Walls. Didn't I say, I keep almost saying resigned. He didn't resign. He's still governor. He should resign. He decided he's not running for re election. Tim Wallas got a phone call. That's how that works. Tim Walls got a phone call. Remember how bad this looks for the state of Minnesota. In fact, I'll play a couple of things here. This is from the local news listening to this.
Speaker 4: Another sobering report by the Office of the Legislative Auditor, this one concerning the Behavioral Health Administration within the Department of Human Services, which issues grants to providers treating mental health and drug and alcohol addiction hundreds of millions of.
Speaker 1: Dollars each year.
Speaker 4: The audit found them issuing grants to applicants without a bidding process. One outrageous example, the auditors found a grantee that was paid six hundred and seventy two thousand dollars for one month of work without any info on what they do, and the audit says the grant manager who paid it then left DHS a couple days later and became a paid consultant for that company.
Speaker 1: To me, that's criminal.
Speaker 4: Auditor Judy Randall says she was most shocked that during the audit multiple DHS managers backdated or created new documents to try to cover their tracks.
Speaker 1: Minnesota people are going to go to prison. The Communists have controlled that place for so long that they just started looting the treasury without covering their tracks. Anymore, so comfortable in their power for so long, Like the mafioso who works for twenty years in crime and finally he's so untouchable, has so many judges and cops in his pocket, he's never gone to prison for an extended period of time. He starts texting people and talking on the phone. He just got so careless after so long that eventually he's going to burn. Listen to this. This is from John Solomon. Listen to this. I'm telling you right now. I'm not saying he's going, but I would not be at all surprised if Tim Walls ended up in federal prison. What's been going on in Minnesota is wow.
Speaker 3: The amount of money that these Somali couriers took out of the Minneapolis airport with the TSA flagging in daily was ninety nine times larger than all the cash that was declared in luggage going out of New York's JFK International Airport, one of the busiest international airports in America, ninety nine times more than what flies out of Dallas, more ninety percent more than what was flown out of Seattle, which is the most common airport for people to go to Asia. From this was an abnormally high amount of cash being stuffed in the luggage being detected every day by the TSA because by the way the couriers told they declared the money. They would say, hey, we've got a million bucks in a suitcase, which you have to do to get into the airport, and nobody in the Biden administration thought it was unusual that a million bucks of cash was moving in luggage out of the country out of Minneapolis every day, way more than any other airport in America at the time. This is I think the second end of this welfare scan, which is where was this money going after it was defrauded.
Speaker 1: You know what that reminds me of, Like any dude, I'm obsessed with drug kingpins and stuff like that, just learning about them. I don't want to be one, trust me. That reminds me of the stories I've read a million times about Pablo Escobar and their drug mules, where you'd get some drug mules, usually young ladies, but it could take the form of anything, and they're swallowing baggies of heroin and then they get where they're going they have to puke it up. But then they of course have to bring the money back home. So they're finding ways to strap millions of dollars to their thighs and things like that. Ninety nine times more cash going through Minneapolis than New York City. I know, Minneapolis is a big city. Minneapolis financially and people wise, isn't a bug on New York City's rear end. Ninety nine times these people have been pillaging, pillaging Minnesota while Tim Walls was governor. Now also consider this, Tim Walls is only governor because the Somali community of Minnesota voted in a block to put him there. How many times this week have we discussed how transactional the relationship is. Tim Walls gets elected. Tim Walls gets elected by the Somali community, the somality. The Somali community has a unique affinity for fraud and theft. What are they going to demand in return? Hey, Tim, you get to live in the governor's mansion in return? We need what? Now? I bet you, as more information comes out, I bet you Tim Walls ends up in handcuffs. I would not be surprised at all. It's really, really, really bad, and I'm excited for it. But that might be the chalk Honestly, it could be the chalk because a lot of things excite me. Now I get fired up beyond belief because my tea levels are through the roof as I take natural herbal supplements from chalk every single day, which have me feeling good every single day. Do you do you want to feel like that all the time? Why don't you start a male vitality stack or a female vitality stack from chalk? I mean, it's the energy, it's the mood. Are you down? Are you drained? It's not just old age. Well I gotta feel that way. No, start getting the things, natural things inside of your body that have you feeling good all the time. C hoq chalk dot com promo code Jesse. All right, chock dot com promo code Jesse. And now he's aheadline. Why oh you know? You know the ding emails We didn't get to you? Then you whisper. My mom made tater taught casserole over the Christmas Sea and I hadn't ate it for years. It was so delicious. What are your thoughts? I am a potato casserole freak of any kind. It is fantastic. I love it. My mom even makes a good one, and my mom isn't even that good of a cook. Just start throwing it, what, Chris, Just start throwing in potatoes and onions and all kinds of cheeses, and if you're a bold human being, some jalapenos. It's one of the only good casts rolls out there. Oracle, I'm hearing rumors that welfare fraud investigation is starting in California. There's not a rumor it has begun in California. Remember what we just discussed in Minnesota. What if there was a state that's been further to the left for longer without any accountability. Who knows how many people are going to go to prison by the time this administration is over. Now, put your phone away. We will reconvene on Monday. That's all