Speaker 1: And Taco shows.
Speaker 2: The good, the bad, and the uglyas the highlights and unfortunately the low lights that stood out this past week in the Beast Sea we called humanity.
Speaker 3: One on one one JR. Orlando's Rock Station. Hey, before we get into this, another reminder of Rockville tickets up for grabs four day passes. Those of you who vote and you say it, we play it on the JR. Facebook page between now and nine o'clock, you'll be in the running to score those.
Speaker 4: Yeah, j O. Our Facebook page gets you voted right now.
Speaker 3: One votes, that's all it counts, and do it before night. All right, let's go through the bad stack first. Then we'll get over to mister Sunshine and the Good News Network and his pals and all that there.
Speaker 1: I'm kind of ready.
Speaker 3: That's he hasn't looked at anything yet in full Taco Bob preparation.
Speaker 1: Let's say I was looking at what do you say? We play it is?
Speaker 4: And it's rat now all of them, the Good News Network.
Speaker 1: Go ahead.
Speaker 3: Tragedy in the uh in the Egyptian Red Sea destination, the tourist destination Tanahurgata As at least six people are dead, nine others injured. As a tourist submarine sank yesterday off the beach. There were forty five tourists on board from various countries when the submarine, I guess, sank to the bottom. And you know, after that Titanic trip, I'm out on the submarines on every level.
Speaker 4: You know, me claustrophobic. I can't even do it, MRI. At times it.
Speaker 3: Did manage to rescue the rest of the folks on there, Thank goodness.
Speaker 4: That's what I was thinking. If you're one of the ones that does survive and you got to sit there and.
Speaker 3: Loo Pembroke Park yesterday. Horrible domestic situation. Thirty four year old Stephen McKenzie, suspect who fatally shot a woman who he had two children with, previously shot her and three of her kids, including two that he had had with her.
Speaker 4: Just a dude that shot her in the bathroom.
Speaker 3: No, this is no, this is on. That's that's the next clown here. Antonio'bryant, the Orla Vista shooter. Another domestic situation, that one in Orange County this week.
Speaker 1: He's in the stack as well. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Then that idiot who led police on the multi county chase the murder suspect that turned out to be twenty four year old Jordan Bailey that started. This started in Osiola County and ended up in winter Park as deputies had to ram the suspects car to put an end to the chase. He's wanted for attempted murder and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon. We've seen this movie.
Speaker 4: About all these is that they're going to tie up so much time in the system that it just wastes all of everybody else's money in taxes.
Speaker 3: Then you got your requisite kid touching situation this go around, a former football coach arrested after deputies said he inappropriately touched an underage victim while being driven home from a football game. That suspect, according to Marion County Sheriff's Office, is forty four year old Christopher Chell, who is extradited to Marion County from Alachua County on a warrant charging him with loud and lascivious molestation under the age of twelve. And he's had issues with this previously. In fact, he did a stretch for this.
Speaker 4: And he's coaching kid still after doing a stretch, he's still a football coach.
Speaker 3: This is absolutely disgusting. Two illegal immigrants from Mexico arrested and charged for allegedly molesting a minor on a Royal Caribbean cruise off the coast of Miami. And if that's not enough, one of these two, Jose Puccieto Diez, is charged with having sex with another person without disclosing his HIV infections.
Speaker 4: Okay, we gotta get done with the bads.
Speaker 1: Dude, this is getting.
Speaker 3: Out of And oh Lashawn Johnson does that name ring a bell?
Speaker 4: Yes, it does.
Speaker 1: Former NFL running back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, what he was?
Speaker 3: He was actually a Heisman candidate in nineteen ninety three facing federal charges of running a dog fighting kennel and this He was busted for doing this back in two thousand and four in the same state, Oklahoma. Arrested again. Now, the police seized one hundred and ninety pit bull type dogs.
Speaker 1: Poor dogs. That sucks.
Speaker 3: Seriously, this is believed to be the largest number of dogs ever seized from a single person in federal in a federal dogfighting case, according to the DOJ.
Speaker 4: What is it with I mean, I guess every you know, there's everybody are a lot of people do the dog fighting name. But what is it with football players? Yeah, Vic, he served his time, he made amends, his pennants and all that stuff. This guy right back to it, Yeah, of course.
Speaker 3: And then Central Florida man facing charges after he allegedly attacked an uber each driver over their alcohol delivery policy this last weekend. The driver shows up and as is required as a company policy, you got to check the idea of the person you're delivering too. Doesn't matter who they are, what age they are. This guy, thirty one year old Miles Web, was having none of it, and he attacked the driver over there their policy. Dude, chill and you've probably had enough. Yeah, you shouldn't be ordered anyway. You're exactly right. Could we flush them?
Speaker 1: I was just waiting for your power flusher. Que.
Speaker 4: Here we go, goodbye to the bad. Don't we feel better now? I heard that sound this morning. Probably woke up my whole family before leaving the house when I hit that power flusher.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's my actual toilet.
Speaker 4: All right, let's go to the Good News Network. Somebody texted the impat I've been on two submarines. Both were on display on dry land. No way I'm getting that underwater coffing. Ay man, Yeah, my friend's dad was a big sub. They call them sub mariners. I'm only ten percentmen side, can't something? Okay, here we go. Did you see this one from the Good News Network? Rescuers are relieved to find pilot and two children survived a crash landing on a frozen Alaskan lake. How cool is that? It's not only cool, it's cold. Yeah, lake was frozen. I think all those lakes in Alaska are probably frozen. Pow. Okay this one. Who knows how many people even know what frog? Why is it's? That is the weirdest looking word to do it? But they these hippies found some scientists.
Speaker 1: Whatever. H Oh, do you want the story?
Speaker 3: Then this this if you if you're new to this, this portion of this segment is very thin eye details.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 4: We have a new type of golf ball pat that is very thick on the outer coating because it has a water loving coating, which could be every player's dream. I guess maybe when it hits the water, it bounces out and you don't lose a stroke. Pow stroke on that. I can't even read that word, so I'll move on to the next one from sewer filled waters to crystal blue. Switzerland and the Swiss are thriving again. Uh, Switzerland rivers and lakes offer hope for cleaning up other countries. The Swiss are so clean on them them themselves that they put out like Swiss shoes, you know, the you know case Swiss, and they have Swiss Army. They have cool knives, cool shoes, watches. Now they're saving our lakes, streams and whatever. Chocolate's not bad either, Hell yeah, now we're Swiss. Cheese is pretty good too. It's got holes in it, so you're not getting your full value, right. Hey, if I'm buying cheese, I want a full slice. Please, I'll throw off the deli worker going. I want you to weigh that without the holes. Yeah, I don't want to pay for the hole.
Speaker 1: Do it?
Speaker 4: Could you make that whole bigger?
Speaker 1: Some my wiener?
Speaker 4: Anyway? Oh, this guy is the Stephen Hawking of drone based.
Speaker 1: I really do need to read these ahead. Oh that's kind of cool. I've been saying that for about twenty eight years.
Speaker 4: He's the Stephen Hawking of drone based. I heard that agriculture pat He's overcoming a disability with an entrepreneurial drive. He's like doing drones. I don't even know what that's all about, not even in one time. Yeah, that's it was that Stephen Hawking or the hustler PERV Penthouse, which just throw me a bone. All right, my god, oh my god. We have a painting of an African prince, you ready, nearly one hundred years old and it goes on a show at Austria.
Speaker 1: Look at this.
Speaker 4: Look at this old African prince. He's that painting right, there's one hundred years old. I'd like to print it out, so what and make a print because they found it and it's you know, Austria has a lot going on right now, I think. Okay, Austria or Africa. Okay, everybody pay attention, like pat's not some painting of an African prince lost for.
Speaker 1: Nearly one hundred years.
Speaker 4: It was lost. Oh my god. Now it's been found and it went on show in Austria. Okay.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to get my out there. You go.
Speaker 4: We got geographs, we got it all. Inline Powell, South Africa band commercial fishing at penguin breeding spots. They're worried about our little dudes in tuxedos pale. I don't like any bands on fish and bring back the Redfish please? And how about Harley Davidson. You ready for this?
Speaker 1: Love it?
Speaker 4: This is big because we love Harley. Harley Davidson. Shout out, Orlando Harley, love you guys, Sky you rule. She runs anyway, Orlando, Harley. I'm sorry, Harley Davidson. Founder's home was saved from demolition by devoted bikers and their favorite company pet. This was the inventor of Harley. Guess what that home saved.
Speaker 1: He's rubbing his head. I gave him a headache. I think.
Speaker 3: Is this the part where I get to tell everybody if you haven't left us yet, you're going to be rewarded in a few minutes with Lynchin Talker's commercial freework.
Speaker 4: There, would you rather let me tell you about the one arm basketball player?
Speaker 1: Demand tell loady?
Speaker 4: Iheartradiot.