Speaker 1: Let me fine, let me do a share a screen here. Uh so luckily, which it's so funny today, I'll pull it up. I was gonna bring this up in our and if you don't know, shreeting conscience, we usually do at the beginning of the Purp Boys cast. We're doing in the middle here because we had some mirrak of topics. The Rock is a big staple here up until today, and I messaged you the Rock had not tweeted at all since July seventh.
Speaker 2: Since we've done this cast.
Speaker 1: And we did a big deep dive on Mawana Austine Majana not doing too hot, that's not it. It just passed two twenty. Yeah, just passed two way. But this was the first thing he posted today. This is not the fun video I was sent by as bubbs, but so and we always watched you, I think. So the trailer came out today. What you're gonna talk about? Did you watch trailer? Yep? Okay? Good? Uh These rock videos sometimes they're great, sometimes they could suck. We don't know. We like to watch them blind. So that's why I feel like, well, why did you watch this? Another funny? That's why, because we don't want to be spoiled. This is his first post and seventh, so it's just him making fun of Prtner, I think. But he really likes this, like the green screen like him, like something behind him.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is going for a while while. Okay, yeah, this is what we want. We're into the rock talking.
Speaker 3: All right, before I address my dickhead son and all the stupid ship that we had to watch him do on set every day while we filmed Jumanji.
Speaker 2: What's up, world, What's up?
Speaker 1: We had to see another part of his backyard. You know, we haven't seen that before.
Speaker 2: He's here again.
Speaker 4: He's hiding the papatua.
Speaker 1: A walk in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you got big news for you, very exciting news. Today is the day we are launching our official Jumanji trailer tonight, six pm West Coast time. Set your reminders, set your alerts, your notifications. You don't want to miss at six pm.
Speaker 1: Like, and does he not know these friends?
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 4: That's on you too.
Speaker 1: Like other than a spubs who unabashedly loves franchise, these are fucking families and kids and aren't like, oh my god, you know they're just gonna see when it comes at Christmas.
Speaker 3: But live around the world. We're dropping our Jumanji trailer, but before that, at five point fifty West Coast time, we will be going lot to live here on IG myself, our entire cast, the amazing, the insane.
Speaker 1: Jack He's just talking about.
Speaker 3: People with the rest of us, and his knees get excited.
Speaker 1: They start shaking. Okay, we're going at this video. He's he's he's doing Yeah, he's he's doing his bits here.
Speaker 4: But I think that game makes a little overdone to this point.
Speaker 1: Of him and Kevin hurt.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they just hate each other.
Speaker 1: They gotta do it, like fifteen years they got to do it one more time though. Jubanji three right, So, uh, this was the video that s bub shared.
Speaker 2: Us and I didn't even check this.
Speaker 1: There's multiple videos on his Instagram that we have not checked because I thought they would have just been posting the same but no, he has different videos on his instact Oh, get refreshed just because it started.
Speaker 4: By seventy thirty ratio.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he makes it so about Okay, I'm doing a little seventy thirty. These glasses are so good, it's like the pappatoo in there.
Speaker 5: Teremana.
Speaker 2: She says, brock your fucking heart.
Speaker 1: Man, that's good, all right.
Speaker 4: I bought that Terrorana and walking.
Speaker 3: I don't know it. I think there's a few people out here waiting to say, hello, just.
Speaker 7: Get sauce this canon, oh no, oh, with every bottle and gonna chug it.
Speaker 1: What's the surprise on the back?
Speaker 5: What's ingreat? For those of you who don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's the Prince Love, Prince one of the Great. Did he get that on there? Why is he talking like this is a kid's event? Man, I don't like it.
Speaker 5: Oh, that's too much my.
Speaker 4: Favorite because he's smashed just checked seventy thirty.
Speaker 1: Oh, I guess there's music on top of that. So one, like you mentioned, he's going out there or maybe this is posty event.
Speaker 8: That looks terrified. He smells like absolute shit. Just sprayed himself with p twenty one comes out here we go.
Speaker 1: At least we actually saw, because what is that was called Papa Tour? What is it pop too? The Papa is the miscare It's still spray right, It's so that the names are like the one and twenty one twenty one. Yeah, So this is the first time we've seen him music though, actually, which is kind of crazy, right actually because remember always mainly doesn't do that version though.
Speaker 4: I don't think the Prince logos on his other bottles.
Speaker 1: No that crazy, Like, man, if that says anything about Maana bombing. In this video, he's promoting Wana, he's drinking Teamana, he has zoah and then he ends it with the Papa TUOI spray this fucking guy, man, he needs Jumanji.
Speaker 2: Really the Prince.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but especial, I don't even know. My video has a bit of cover music at the end of it, seeing click out with you. Okay, I see that's fine. Uh you know that that gets it? But yeah, it that's that's crazy, and it's I wonder how Prince would have felt about that, because Prince was a guy that when he was alive, he's like, you're never gonna see my my music on streaming. I don't believe in it, blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: And then he died.
Speaker 1: What happened his family just cash right the fucking and he didn't have that before. But listen, there was a couple. There's a couple here that I wanted to go. Where was it here? You got more of him doing the the Kevin Hart thing.
Speaker 9: There you go.
Speaker 1: It was, Oh, this was the one. There's a papatoo one. Here's three things that I will never skip with the Papa hydrating facial cleanser.
Speaker 8: The Papa hydrating facial cleanser has completely transformed my skincare routine. Most guys skipped this stuff.
Speaker 5: You should always be wearing.
Speaker 9: Sunscreen time for summer.
Speaker 5: We're always out the.
Speaker 1: Great I know, we gotta get on one of these. We gotta buy and just pretend I love it.
Speaker 5: Man stroke our colors rough.
Speaker 1: Like this ad is?
Speaker 4: Can I hit the skill shots.
Speaker 2: Again?
Speaker 1: This ad is like not even the rock, It's like everyone else doing the work for him. I go to because they don't wear that in your face. Oh so I don't love man just like putting their hands of white stuff over constantly.
Speaker 2: The number one man, Caroline, I'm still not he said the number one skin men's skincare out there.
Speaker 4: We're always changing this definition.
Speaker 2: I guess I don't know what's this?
Speaker 1: What's go going on?
Speaker 2: The rocks?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 9: Here we go?
Speaker 3: I think between this song and Chris Stapleton and uh and what I just discovered, get my work out in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we believe you, we believe your mission.
Speaker 3: My daughter Jazzy had just drew this.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm not gonna shoot on too much.
Speaker 3: Dreams ain't just for dreamers, like christ just said, but check this out.
Speaker 1: Was a surprised I love you, and then she.
Speaker 2: Went off his kids aren't home and all.
Speaker 1: This is just his team like that, this forum, you know, very talented. How cool is this?
Speaker 3: What I love about this? This is a quote, if you can dream it, you can do it. She got her own little signature JJ, I love you. I love you too.
Speaker 5: What's cool about that?
Speaker 1: I could be wrong? Vein veins a big vein. I could be wrong. This taught her, I recall is pretty young. The fact that he like looks into the camera on his Instagram post to say I love you, like she's gonna be checking on her insulater.
Speaker 10: You know it's you know, Oh no, man is the night of the Golden Globes earlier this year, where I had the privilege in the honor to be nominated.
Speaker 1: For Best Actor.
Speaker 2: He got the whole plugget and then it skipped to the next part.
Speaker 1: He's a paper. If you could dream it, you can do it, And I said, you know what I told her. I said, if I win tonight.
Speaker 3: And I take home that globe, I said, when I get on stage, I'm going to take that paper out and.
Speaker 9: I'm going to read it.
Speaker 11: Of course I didn't win. The award went to uh, good buddy, but my good but my good buddy. Yeah, namely three things about wat and Moore.
Speaker 3: And Row.
Speaker 1: Did read it later that night.
Speaker 3: When we I have just a big, beautiful family that we've worked all all of us have worked very hard to make it work and make it work for us and certainly make it work.
Speaker 1: For all of our babies. Man, but an hour, by the way, advocate of whether you're.
Speaker 3: A young adults who I talk to all the time or not young.
Speaker 1: Enough, why do you go to specify that young adults who I talk to all the time, Like I talked to everybody all the time, but like just specifically an adults.
Speaker 8: He talks to his family like this because he's like holding his camera to his wife something and he's just looking into his phone.
Speaker 2: You know, I talked to What do you know about me?
Speaker 1: I love man Skincare, I love the adults.
Speaker 5: I feel like, who's a young adults and I'm eight.
Speaker 3: Hundred years old, but it's never too late to dream. But I always tell my children and then.
Speaker 1: I feel like he did that last I remember he said the video like I always talked to so and so he said something like in a group setting like that, I'm always talking to young people, you know. Or maybe it's people are always asking him about his skin, right, that's what it is. He's always talking to people about his skin.
Speaker 3: Young kids, young adults, whoever I talked to about dreaming. You've got a dream, and like Chris said, dreams ain't just for dreamers.
Speaker 5: Dreams.
Speaker 1: You put the song on too to talk about this too.
Speaker 3: It's just but you got a pretty good shot at making your dream come true if you.
Speaker 2: Get Papa tu.
Speaker 5: Yeah, in the consistent.
Speaker 2: What I tell myself, I was ran to myself at the beginning.
Speaker 1: I just got dums and you have.
Speaker 3: To be willing to outwork everything around you and everyone at least have that mentality. What happens.
Speaker 1: What I found is so did he give this speech after he lost the gloves to his family because he said he read his daughter saying they had to talk? Did he give this speech to his his whole family? I guess probably must have. Yeah, first, and.
Speaker 5: Your dreams speech have.
Speaker 3: A pretty cool winding halfway all right, you can dream and you can do it.
Speaker 1: I think somebody clear he's live streaming it gets caught. That's is there any Oh right this is or no, that's what we watched, right, Yeah, that was the one we watched recently. Okay, I think we've hit all the ones.
Speaker 2: Anytime though, he's all these two I love love for us.
Speaker 1: Check it out anytime the rock staying on a camera or as Fiddy Sence goes off. Ash Magic, you are a gifted brother. I take my movies around the world when I promote my movies, Cay, we do.
Speaker 3: Know that.
Speaker 1: And connecting with people and I like also, I really do.
Speaker 3: And I connect with people from all walks of life, all colors, all ages, all countries, all religions, all cultures. So this guy named Ash, which you're gonna see, he comes in the room. I met my junket. This is in Sydney, Australia. He comes in the room and automatically I feel the air change a little bit and I'm looking at him. He's looking at me. He looks great, big smile, big energy.
Speaker 1: And intimidated because he said he looks greats he must be bigger than him. He's already like.
Speaker 2: Stearing him up. Give me.
Speaker 1: He just swallows him up.
Speaker 2: This is your daddy. He's a small guy.
Speaker 3: Now, Hey, to myself, well there's there's something interesting that's about to happen.
Speaker 1: So he goes into my mind.
Speaker 3: The stuff he does and what he is able to pull out of my head. Keep in mind, what the fuck I do not know this guy. This has not been edited, and I want you guys to I.
Speaker 1: Can't believe you'd.
Speaker 2: Before my friend next to mister Beese and Logan fall.
Speaker 1: The third person world can't say this isn't editor might be Dwayne Johnson in this situation.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 8: Then I gotta love to the people in the comments. There always just maximum glaze on the rock.
Speaker 1: Are awesome, You're awesome, Awesome, that was amazing.
Speaker 2: Wow, a gifted?
Speaker 1: Who is saying this? Who's going on anyone's fucking It's a gift?
Speaker 2: Indeed? Yeah, she says me that like you the pool, And I said, yeah, a gift indeed?
Speaker 9: What is this?
Speaker 1: Is this his brand?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 1: I think, gasp, it must be you tilled prod. Hey, let me just see gas you tilt dildos. Oh it's a Lulu lemon thing? Is it? What is what is gas? Design as an ultimate pump cover with a baby oversized fitting, oversized sleeves. That's not it, okay, Jim Attire, What does gas stand? What does it stand for? Gasp?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Gas? Thank you.
Speaker 9: Gasp.
Speaker 11: I got it.
Speaker 1: Gap. Oh they just gave me the the actual definition A sun sharp intake of breath.
Speaker 3: You gifted and I was completely blown away.
Speaker 1: I was looking for frosted flakes. Fuck this guy.
Speaker 2: Sorry for cussing this guy.
Speaker 3: My mind anyway, you let me know and without any of.
Speaker 2: Those just cuts to inside, kicking the ship out.
Speaker 1: What didn't have right now? Coming in?
Speaker 3: It's good to meet you, man.
Speaker 2: I'm expecting really cool ship to happen.
Speaker 4: I can't just five hours before.
Speaker 1: Let us Joker Very Kegan, Joker Verry, that's my boy. I forgot. There's a there's another way. Yeah, he's always I know how much work?
Speaker 2: What's that called?
Speaker 1: And I know hard Verry put in the work and that I gotta find another one that was actually a genuine rock funny video because it actually was like real, I'll pull off you're obviously.
Speaker 9: Now I'm I'm.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't want Why do we not say that?
Speaker 1: I gotta say that to my mem like the Toms call him at you wouldn't it. These cuts his face again make it feel completely edited, like it feels like he's all the way.
Speaker 9: Oh my gosh, there's a great quick fine. He's about seeing where you're going inside your mind. I want you to imagine we have an invisible map right here. Where do you want? You Just put your finger anywhere you want right now?
Speaker 8: Do it?
Speaker 1: You don't know way to Rock loves this ship too. He's making me be active.
Speaker 2: He's making me like games.
Speaker 9: Do you think you can visualize those random numbers there the tip of your finger? Yes, just think about that first. Yes, he's had the first digital the random Okay, say the full digits all all all the numbers inside your mind. Look at me.
Speaker 2: I can't go back.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna screenshot that image of wrong going in that.
Speaker 2: Series with them.
Speaker 9: He's random numbers, no significance.
Speaker 2: Tell us what's in my mind.
Speaker 1: He's like trying to do like he's trying to like funck him up, like.
Speaker 4: I'll think of two dovers at the same time.
Speaker 1: When the Rock takes over the world and he's like the next dictator when he's the president. That's his that's his thing. He does actually do then wrestling.
Speaker 3: Eighty seven one seven, right, wow, okay, holy shit, fucking slaps, So you keep going, you bears the wrong.
Speaker 1: I don't have my tequila because this is right now.
Speaker 2: Oh my, oh my god. He just can't like he needs it.
Speaker 1: But he's like again, he's gonna Temania. Imagine if that's a think of a word. It's just all his brands and I love it.
Speaker 9: I won't imagine. We get there, we're going on a voyage. We can't do those quarters. We'll get to the island.
Speaker 1: Do you think there's coffee in there or it's the seventy thirty there? I think it's seventy three, it's seven twenty ten. Tearremanta's owing some coffee, just fucking That's why he sween so much.
Speaker 2: He wasn't even working out. He's just mixing his drinks. I think you're in the air. What's wrong.
Speaker 1: I can't put my finger down, it's stuck like this.
Speaker 4: Well, if we tried black at him again.
Speaker 2: That's the shit.
Speaker 1: He says, this is my three am when when the temanas.
Speaker 4: James cools down, James guns out.
Speaker 1: It's my.
Speaker 4: New hierarchy in the DC.
Speaker 1: You know what, though, you know what the way Paraoue is and those people over there, I can see the rock fucking try it again and actually make a play out of it. I think you'd be able to appeal to some of those people.
Speaker 9: So all the characters from the univers everyone, but there's one that's standing out, like this character, the one you're just thinking of, out of everybody, all the different.
Speaker 2: No, there's no way what I saw. There's no way.
Speaker 1: He knows. He he tries to not play, you know. Oh god, okay, cut freak. Oh man, drink he saw man. He's like thirteen hours, thirteen hours, thirteen days, more like it.
Speaker 2: He's like, drink, what's this rock? This is gas? This is like you knew word. I remember agreeing to this.
Speaker 1: Yeah you did last week gas. You said, oh oh your gas would work out the sure.
Speaker 3: Oh that's incredible.
Speaker 9: You see all the character from the Morning Universe, But then you're in shock. You see somebody from your life, someone that would be absolutely impossible for me to know. Can you admit completely random person? Is there any way I can possibly know who this person is.
Speaker 5: A hundred percent zero way.
Speaker 1: That you would know this person here. I have never mentioned this person's name ever.
Speaker 9: Okay, this might be kind of tough.
Speaker 5: I'll try this.
Speaker 9: Just in the same way that the ocean calls out the mowana in the fields. I want you to call out this person inside your mind. Let's just start with the first letters. Just say the first letter inside and mina.
Speaker 6: Ge g.
Speaker 9: When was the last time you thought about this person before? Right now? When was it.
Speaker 6: Years ago?
Speaker 9: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Impassive, he slept.
Speaker 9: Call out to this person's side your mind. Say the full name over.
Speaker 1: Next time you see George Bush.
Speaker 3: Wow, Gretchen was my first girlfriend.
Speaker 8: Why is he thinking about it? Why is he thinking about Gretchen right now? He's got some terror man in him?
Speaker 5: What what a reveal?
Speaker 1: Yeah if she could see me now, she can see me. Cut this right now, like stands up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's crazy you think the first girl friend yet?
Speaker 1: That's beautiful.
Speaker 3: Man. Now I'm gonna get in trouble for all my other girlfriends.
Speaker 1: There he goes, that's amazing. Hey man, thank you so much, so much. They like like like when he says that's me you don't need another man than as you got. No, okay, one more and then I have another one to bring up, and then we'll be calling this all right.
Speaker 6: That is a.
Speaker 2: One three am closing the gym out.
Speaker 1: Whenever I lay on other countries multiple time zones, I immediately hit the gym regardless of the time. Training is a very effective way to recalibrate your system, which I don't disagree with. Actually, I like to working on a vacation. Get you ready to take care of business. Give give it a shot next time you travel. Only threw the hang loose. He's one points for me, and we got some fire.
Speaker 2: Moji's good work, good work.
Speaker 1: That is a wrap. Happy happy Sunday, No happy Monday.
Speaker 3: No, it's Monday.
Speaker 11: Here is.
Speaker 1: Japan on around one o'clock in the morning. I think so good to be back here in Tokyo. This monster manages to record this video and dozens of other Japanese people are just trying.
Speaker 2: To work out. These guys.
Speaker 1: Speaking to fucking self.
Speaker 3: Continuing our Malama Global Press tour.
Speaker 1: This will be the last stop. Man.
Speaker 3: This tour has been crazy and insane, unbelievable.
Speaker 1: It's been electric. Yeah, beautiful too, telling me, just like they're fucking telling me the tracking is really tell me it's gonna be the worst. Dizzey bombs and snow white.
Speaker 2: Yeah. She just sent me a photo there tracking for Mawana. She said he's selling ship.
Speaker 1: I got.
Speaker 2: I had to put Winston. Yeah, just a picture of wins to her. I had to put.
Speaker 1: I just sing the fucking song, you know, like talking about songs.
Speaker 2: Fucking song outside and now it's bombing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, at least fifty times.
Speaker 3: But here all the Japanese press. So good to be back, brings back memories. We shot the Smashing Machine here in Tokyo.
Speaker 2: The one that nominate for the Globe.
Speaker 3: I've been here so many times, didn't win wrestle a whole bunch of times too as well.
Speaker 1: Just really could you imagine that too? One time, we get to a point where the rocks last five instagrams are all like ninety five percent the same thing. He like doesn't know that he's recording. He start talking about this family hope speech again, but uh we're not there.
Speaker 4: Ms. He's on ten ratio at that point.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, so I've said, yeah, five percent for the peach twenty one makes it that'd be good. Uh, last time he thought about her was before he started drinking to seventy thirty.
Speaker 2: That unlocked him.
Speaker 1: It's like, what's that fucking Bradley Cooper movie where he takes the pills.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what he does. That's a that's what he does.
Speaker 3: So incredible matches and anyway, the fans are the best here.
Speaker 1: I just wrapped my work. I remembered he was a wrestler. I gotta get going, sho.
Speaker 6: I think it's about one o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 1: Isa, he whispered, there's no fucking soul of working about five hours.
Speaker 5: I got two guys there in the six hours.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, let's see Yeah one twenty five Monday, liar so one thirty. Yeah, that's always beautiful. Yeah, that is a wrap.
Speaker 3: I hope you guys had a great weekend. Let's have a productive week.
Speaker 1: H that's it.
Speaker 3: Closing this, Jim out, Let's do it.
Speaker 4: He's like in the back rooms right now.
Speaker 1: I would kill to have the rock in the back rooms movie.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 8: He's like with his Instagram, Like the entire time he's just talking through his phone. That's the perspective of the whole movie.
Speaker 1: Alright, I lie there's a couple there, Hang on, agreed, get aging extra, My guys, we only know one skin. Okay, so it has if I'm not really about the sun, is this like is it just a sunscreen? An awesome?
Speaker 4: He says, we have a phenomenal dresser, so that would just be that.
Speaker 1: He blue balls though it was a thumbnail of him and he wasn't even in there actually was and it was just that. So what are they? What are the comments on this veil of fire fire trophy? Hard eyes? You're awesome? Jesus, weeze. What's he doing here?
Speaker 8: We are here, Teremana's beautiful.
Speaker 4: Should we be concerned?
Speaker 2: He's on the falcon with seventy thirty?
Speaker 11: There we go.
Speaker 5: Ww Brazil, Hey, we're here in beautiful Brazil.
Speaker 4: Just whips the bottle of fuck you.
Speaker 5: That's what I hope all of Brazil loves Teremana.
Speaker 3: And I'm gonna put this down really quickly and I'm gonna pop this bottle and before I pulls, thank you.
Speaker 9: Here we go.
Speaker 3: You're so welcome, and this Teremounta toash.
Speaker 5: Goes to of course.
Speaker 1: Gave my fucking Baskin's fall off because of you. You told me the double layer you prick?
Speaker 8: Yet that would be the funniest popa to his journey if it just comes out, it's like, yeah, just they like lied to the FDA.
Speaker 1: It's your fucking skin off.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Sydney, London, Brazil.
Speaker 3: L A, New York.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine after this video he's like, here the fucking drink back. He didn't let you, didn't layer and zip it.
Speaker 2: He just downs in front of him.
Speaker 3: It's been incredible. It is such an honor to be not only on the road promoting Milana, well, what an honor to be here. And hey, cheers mine fun cheers. All right, they're already we have a big fan event this today, this restaurant with the with the with the d Yeah.
Speaker 1: Did you ever see the step Did you ever see the Stepfather horror movie?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 4: Pay Yeah?
Speaker 1: And they're big sign point that he's the treads big moment in the movie where the big reveal happens that he's a killer and they call him a name and he's like, like, I just don't know to say he's cow and like yeah, cal, he's like and he looks up, He's like, who am I here again? I just want the rock one time to look up, like what are we talking about again? But just like completely like like the trance is broken, like a get out situation, and they're like terremuntics. Oh yeah, Teremunta's event, Like that's it just looked like there he's is a cry for help. He just needs someone to pull himut of this, you know. So, Oh yeah, he must have a weekly quote for Instagram posts he has to make probably probably.
Speaker 5: Amazing and the love and the warm fear because some.
Speaker 2: Of these he's just cutting like very half assed promos.
Speaker 1: Give me this, let's go, yeah, drinking his hand.
Speaker 5: Love you guys, I love you.
Speaker 2: Alright. Actually, on one side, you're just gonna see.
Speaker 1: Record. Oh look at that. Our Temana set a Guinness for a record. Hell yeah, this was a fun one. The longest foosball team in the world. That doesn't sound like a okay, our record breaking too? Are you fucking kidding me? He's saying the record breaking think of the Temana. Our record breaking table is built with one purpose, bringing people together, with forty nations represented, its celebration a friendly competition. So he's saying, is tequila hasn't broken the brand the tequila that name is on the table for being the longest foosball table. Is the record breaker? What like what out this our Temana just said, Guinness World Records. What a way to like spin that man.
Speaker 3: Can wait to show you guys this You're looking at a small piece of the world's largest ever foosball table and this was built by Temana in the spirit of Shiota table. Yeah, forty eight nations represented in this table. Now, it's not about setting a world record. It's cool as ship of course. Still he's wrong, that's really cool.
Speaker 1: But that was the reason. That was the exact reason.
Speaker 9: Country.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because then he can say Temana gets a record holder, and everyone go, oh, it's probably under the drink right sales flavor. No, we brought We built a fucking long foosball table with Temana, all right.
Speaker 3: That's what we wanted to do here with Taramana. And also it's a little nod to me because your boy won many foodball tournament.
Speaker 2: Championships back when I was in Hawaii.
Speaker 3: I'm going to sign this table nice. I'm going to take a shot this kind of shot.
Speaker 1: In the spirit.
Speaker 4: He is, you know what he is drinking the videos he didn't used to do this rock he.
Speaker 1: Can do these fucking ads, all right, just let me drink give it back, and they're like, well, fuck, we need him to put out twenty more instagrams this week, so.
Speaker 2: We better get to it.
Speaker 1: But everything we've watched, he's drinking in the.
Speaker 3: Spirit of creating the world's biggest foodsball table. Cheers to tearremana hosting this really cool event.
Speaker 4: He himself with closed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how he takes fifty because he was slashed. He's okay, now give me one second. You can kill some time or anything, but I'm gonna pull up the other rock field that it was from a few weeks ago though, so I have to find it. But Emily sent it to me, so.
Speaker 8: Okay, you know, okay. One quick thing to shout out on what we've been watching. I finally watched the Avatar, aang movie that was oh yeah, ago, but Jane and I waited got paramount plus watched it.
Speaker 4: Holy fuck boys, it was goddamn amazing.
Speaker 1: It's worth it.
Speaker 8: It was amazing, Like it is, okay, yeah, Avatar Last Airbender. It's definitely still got sauce and I'm pretty hype, especially being like so deflated from the live action.
Speaker 4: I couldn't even get through.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I just totally jumped off that that watch along The animation style so incredible, like they do a pretty darn good job at like bringing back all the ogs and like they kind of have some good stuff to work with. The animation out of everything though, is just insane, Like it's just so next level. It's it's really really awesome. I feel like the villain it's voiced by Dave Batista. Actually he does a really good jelly with the Taga is his name, and he is a really good villain. It's pretty obvious that like what's gonna happen, like like I think there's a little bit of simplicity in the story of.
Speaker 4: Like Okay, well I kind of expect us to go there. I didn't care. It was an amazing watch. It was so fun.
Speaker 8: We're definitely gonna be rewatching it in the future and highly recommend if you're a fan of Avatar last year. But of course it it takes place after the show, but I don't I think that's fine. I think if you're unless you're like thinking about watching that Og show, then yeah, obviously watched that first because that's one of my favorite shows of all time.
Speaker 1: But if you got.
Speaker 8: Paramount Plus and you just wanna, you know, watch a family friendly adventure, definitely would recommend it.
Speaker 4: It's it's worth the watch. And I was very very pumped and.
Speaker 8: Very sad that the whole movie was leaked early, just because I can I can tell that a lot of holy fuck that bug, especially when they jump rain from the webcam's massive. Uh but you can tell like a lot of love and care was put into that project. And uh yeah, I'm excited to see like the next animated projects that come out of the Team Avatar projects.
Speaker 1: Nice, that's cool. Here we go. I found it. I think it's actually a genuine thing. But it's more just what he says is uh questionable, but brings up some questions. I just completely get away my life. What's your stroke choice?
Speaker 3: Domination?
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, all right, but I mean I was going swimming up is the way you would have died in I was gonna say, you don't strike? All right, I get it, Molly the ocean.
Speaker 1: That kind of stroke domination. I went to a whole place. Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's fun. Like look what he says, like what he says this.
Speaker 3: Domination?
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, all right, but.
Speaker 2: Two things here.
Speaker 1: One that is not a stroke. There's no I guess there could be a show. But domination is usually like a vibe. There's not just a stroke domination. And this is what I talked to Emily about. Do you do you think who is he in this scenario? The receiver like someone's dominating him? Right, yeah, that's how I take it, right, because.
Speaker 4: Very powerful guy. That's what happens, right, he wants to be on the receiving end.
Speaker 1: Ye that face he had when he got asked it, he looked like some of them he was thinking about. He mean, well, he was talking about swimming choice the interviewer.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, okay, and that's what I mean.
Speaker 1: So he went to the sex thing that the interviewer was just talking about, how do you swim backstroke, breaststroke and the raw.
Speaker 3: Domination?
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, all right, but I was going swimming up and.
Speaker 1: Like, what do you not think it's weird? This guy is sucking asking sex questions on like the kids press. But you know what, I think we've got some genuine doing Johnson, right, I get ocean that kind of stroke.
Speaker 2: I went to a whole of the play. I really fucked up, guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go. That's the rock, all right, let's get on the rocks life. I'll let you. I don't know how you want to title that rock cut out, so I'll let you get fancy on that run.