Speaker 1: This is a podcast from Woor from the Jesse Kelly Show, Final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, wonderful Wednesday, And you know what, We're gonna compliment Lee Zelden and Republicans here in a moment. We'll talk about the Feds blowing our money, corporate environment, all kinds of things, Philadelphia losing its mind, racism by Navy seals, and so much more in the final hour of the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. Now, I had mentioned earlier in the show kind of been passing that the GOP was getting better being bold with communists, not just our elected officials. I see it in my daily life with how people act. You write me emails, Jesse, I stood up to my mom, Jesse, my dad was Jesse, my brother. Somebody at work were getting better at being bolder. And there are a lot of reasons for this. I do give Trump, in his in your face style, credit for helping. It helps when the most powerful influential person on the right acts that way. If you come at him, well, look, I'll play it again. This was This was him in that meeting today NBC during a meeting with the South African President. They thought they were going to go for another stupid gotcha about the jet from guitar and Trump look in the past the mitt romneys of the world. Well, I mean that's something we're having our staff look into. And now, wow, I don't know. I certainly don't want to ever do anything inappropriate. That would have been the GOP way of speaking. Now you come at me with that garbage, this is.
Speaker 2: What you get.
Speaker 1: The Pentagon announcement would be accepting a guitari jets to use.
Speaker 3: What are you talking about, you know, you to get at him? What does this have to do with the guitar jet they're giving the United States for said jet? Okay, and it's a great thing. We're talking about a lot of other things. This NBC trying to get off the subject of what you just saw. You are a real you know, you're a terrible report and you don't have what it takes.
Speaker 1: So he just goes on to discrusify the guy. You suck and you're stupid and NBC sucks and this is why you all suck. And maybe you don't love that right, maybe that's maybe that's maybe that's just not who you are. It's not what you prefer and I get that too, I totally get it. That's not for everybody. But what is true is you cannot nice your way through dealing with communists. They only understand bold aggression right back at them. If you think you're gonna nice your way out of it, they're going to eat you alive. And they have eaten the GOP alive for as long as I've been alive, because they are playing hardball, and the GOP well, I mean, I hope you're gonna write a nice story about me in the Washington Post. I'm being very reasonable. I'm trying to answer your questions instead of just understanding the game. And the game is this. You think I'm your mortal enemy, therefore you're my mortal enemy, period. And that's the game we're playing. And I've played yesterday a bunch of the Marco Rubio stuff as Marco Rubio, Secretary of State. Rubio, He's sat in front of the Senate and you never saw secretaries of state, definitely not GOP ones act like this in the past. But these senators are telling lies and coming at him, and Rubio's coming right back both barrels. He remember he told that one Van Holland he told him, yeah, I would the illegal, the gang banger, like the one you had a margarita with, Right, Oh, go ahead. Good.
Speaker 2: In the case of El Salvador, absolutely absolutely, we deported gang members, gang members, including the one that you had a margarita with. And that guy is a human trafficker, and that guy is a gang banger, and that and the evidence is going to be clear in the days.
Speaker 1: Of Rubio has the floor Chairman, he can't make unsubstantiatedator like that Secretary Rubio has. And you saw how Van hollend reacted, mister chairman basically trying to tattle on him to the teacher. Hey can't just say that, Why, well, he's never been spoken to like that by a Republican before. American communists have come up in a system where they are always the only aggressor. They are always the only aggressor, and we're trying to be nice and pat him on the head and do things the right way, and these people don't even know how to react when they get it back both barrels. Lee Zelden is one of the nicest human beings I've ever talked to in my life. You remember Lee Zelden, New Yorker did really solid human being, but a very nice person. Lee Zelden, he's the head of the EPA now sat down in front of Adam Shift today. Shift is another one of these guys. He's just not used to what he's used to, running his fat mouth and being the only aggressor. But this new way of speaking to communists, sign me up for it.
Speaker 4: Well, the way with that wind up. By the way, I understand that you are an aspiring fiction writer.
Speaker 1: I see why.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, well, I understand your view that you can cut in half of the agency and it won't affect people's health or their water, their air. That to me is a big fiction.
Speaker 1: Mister Zelden. You uh and friend if clean.
Speaker 3: I have to think, I think, mister Zelden, if your if your children were drinks.
Speaker 1: Listen to Elise Alden, listen to Elise album. While the senator's speaking to him, Zeldon's just chiming in. I guess you're not worried about the wildfires or anything like, not laying there taking it, not trying to be polite. Well, I guess I'll work on that, mister senator. Now, what about the wildfires? You stupid comedy.
Speaker 4: If your children were drinking water in sand Anna, mister.
Speaker 1: Zelda, and they're talking over each other so you can't hear them, but not sitting there taking it, they would add it with white House too. That losing.
Speaker 4: The only thing about that is that nine percent of the story that's not true according to your own testimony. I don't I don't know what to say to you. You're insisting on the fact.
Speaker 1: I'm insisting on the facts. That's exactly what I'm insisting. I'm interesting on the facts, and I now have three versions of the facts.
Speaker 4: That travel Department of Justice working on this, every submitted in court. You're saying, not going to waste songers just because you insist on EPA lighting taxpayer dollars on fire. The American taxpayers. They put President Trump in office because of people like you. They have Republicans in charge of the House and Senate because of people like you. Because you don't care about ninety nine percent of the story. You don't want me to go through the list of all the evidence of wasting abuse. No, what I want you to do in conflicts of interest? What I want you to do recipients. You don't care about what I want you to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've never heard the GOP consistently talk like this before. Neither have I, and I want to go again. Stress if it's not your style, if you're just one of the more soft spoken, nice people, you are not wrong. You're not bad. I'm not even going to say you're weak or something like that, but I will say this, this way of speaking is the only way to deal with communists if you want to deal with them, if you want to oppose them, if you want to stop them. You can't be a shrinking violet when you do it. You can't. And as Jewish producer Christ just pointed out something we've talked about before on the show, this is the great news. These people are Communists are unbelievably soft compare to other communists historically. You know, if you were a Bolshevik, if you were one of the communist revolutionaries in Russia, you came up shooting and stabbing and warring with people. That's how you came up, fights in the streets. Look Mao, obviously, as you know, I hate his guts. I'm not Anita done. But Mao was a jungle fighter. Mao spent his time at war a weapon in his hands. Coming up fighting, America's communists have come up in a system where all of Hollywood is on their side, the whole Democrat parties on their side, the whole media is on their side. Half the Republicans are on their side. They're never ever ever challenged in any way, certainly not in any bold way. You can just go around and spew your idiotic, deceptive idiocy all the time without challenge, and you can get bold and you won't get challenged with it. You can just act like an animal and you'll never be put in the cage where you belong. That's how America's communists have always operated. And all it will take, like any bully, all it will take is one time you stand your ground and you give it right back to them, and you'll see they go away. And I've gotten your emails before, and they blessed me to know end about you dealing with the communists in your life. And it's amazing how consistent that exact story is. Jesse, My sister used to come into Thanksgiving all the time screaming about this. This year, I had enough and I stood up to her. Now she's not coming anymore. She didn't say a word the rest of the time. He left the room and wouldn't come back. They can't deal with it. They've never had to deal with it at all. The American communist has used to be the only aggressor wherever he is. And now that the American right has finally woken up and realize what he's dealing with and more importantly, how to deal with him, we have made great strides. And I know we have a million miles to go. All the corruption and all the evil and all the stuff out there. I get it. I know that, But we are making good strides, being bolder and better. And maybe you're working on this in your life. Again, it's easy for someone like me who's naturally rude. It's harder for good people and nice people. So maybe it's maybe it takes effort for you. I get that. We'll get there, all of us. Have you Have you been boning up on your history, on your Constitution at all? You know you can get a free education on the Constitution. You realize that there's so much there and why things are in there? Have you ever wondered have you ever read it and wondered, what's that mean? Why's that in there. You ever done that? You know? Hillsdale College offers a free online course about the Constitution free, there's no cost. They have more than forty courses the Roman republica, the Ancient Christian Church, that the understanding capitalism, the Constitution at no cost. Hillsdale has all this knowledge. They're not hiding at all behind a They're giving it out for free because they want you to know. I want you to know. You want it at no cost. Hillsdale dot edu slash Jesse no cost Hillsdale dot edu slash Jesse. Let's talk about Philadelphia? Hang on? Is he smarter than everyone is? The Jesse Kelly Show on a Wednesday. Remember you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. We're about to talk about Philadelphia in a moment. But did I ever tell you about how Dumbfred is my dog. I love him. Look, everybody loves him. The whole neighborhood loves him, My whole family loves him. He's just a big, fluffy, pathetic idiot. But he is so dumb. And I've had many dogs before. I don't mean just dumb, I mean done for a dog. He's a moron. He's just a complete moron. He can't do anything. We'll be out for a walk and he if there's a rabbit, we'll practically have to trip on it before he sees it. And even then sometimes he misses it. We had a rabbit run practically right underneath him before and he didn't see it. What Chris. Yes, he's half Golden Retriever and he's half poodle. Both those are water dogs, famous water dogs. Fred is afraid of the water. I don't even know, like I don't know whether we got a bad batch or he's just a big idiot. He's a moron. And on top of all the other things Fred can't do, this will come back to Philadelphia. Fred can't smell things. I don't know what kind of a dog can't smell. But he loves table scraps as much as the next man. My youngest son infamously slips his vegetables to Fred under the table. Fred always gets a French fry or something like that. But sometimes I'm not making this up. You will drop a piece of food on the floor and you'll call Fred over, well, piece of meat or something like that. He can't find it. You have to lean down this is the regular occurrence. You have to lean down and you have to point to the piece of bacon and say fred here, And if you direct him directly to it, he'll eventually find it and lik it up. And so it doesn't do any good to yell at him about it. He can't help it. He's an idiot. And so what I'm about to say may fall on deaf ears, because I realized, look, i'm looking at an article here. More than half of adult Philadelphians are functionally illiterate. That's from Philly, May. So maybe this is falling on deaf ears. But I love Philadelphia. I know I'm supposed to hate it. It's such a cool place and the restaurants are good and look, I like it, and I'm very frustrated right now. So I'm gonna try not to be too insulting. Because Philadelphia has had a da A district attorney, one of these Soros types. His name's Larry Krasner. Larry Krasner, like all communists, wants more murderers and rapists and thieves on the streets. He wants more violent crime. It's not an accident. He's not soft on crime. He wants more violence, and since he's taken over his DA, he has made that happen. He has brought horrible amounts of violence and chaos to Philadelphia. And last night he had a primary and the people of Philadelphia had an opportunity to stop the man who's creating the madness. And the people of Philadelphia went out to the pulls and voted for Larry Krasner again. And I really, I'm really struggling right now with what to do about this, because I considered just losing my mind, because that's how angry I am about this, that this kind of stuff happens, and that voters continue to vote against their own best interests. But then I think about the article about it being functionally illiterate, and more importantly, I think about Fred. Should I pull out the newspaper and give Fred a whipping because he can't smell the piece of bacon? I know, he's just too dumb. He can't do it. Maybe the voters, not all of the people, but maybe the people who vote in Philadelphia are just too dumb to save themselves. Maybe it comes down to it. It really boggles my mind that you can watch a great American city, you can watch the murder rise and you can just watch the anarchy in the streets and you can go to the polls and vote for more of it. I don't get it. I don't get it. I'm frustrated that this is what I tell you, This is what you say to your Democrat friends in blue areas when they complain. If you know a Democrat in Philadelphia, I want you to remember this. I want you to remember this moment because the next time you get with your brother who votes Democrat all the time from Philly, the next time he complains about his car getting broken into, his buddy got muggs. So many knows got murdered. I want you to know that all you need is four little words, four magical words. You voted for this. These Democrats in these urban areas who vote to burn it repeatedly, and then they always have a complaint. I can't believe the roads aren't paved. I can't believe the schools aren't better. I can't believe they can catch that thief. I can't believe that you're the reason it's happening. You complete moron. Stop voting for Democrats. Stop voting for democrats, Stop voting for democrats. You're an idiot, and you're an author of your own pain. But you know, why even bother? Why even bother? I'm gonna move on and talk about other stuff. In fact, we're gonna talk about corporate America, because I'm not gonna waste my breath. It's like screaming at Fred about the bacon. It doesn't do any good. He can only do what he can do. He's got two brain cells. If he's lucky, he's afraid of the water. He can't smell, he can't hear, he can't see. He's only good for love and affection and trying to bite burglars heads off. That's the only thing he's good for, if he can even find him. By the way, if the burger's covering burglars covered in bacon, Fred probably won't know you're there. Probably masked the scent or something like that. God jeez, anyway, did you get any gold? Have you protected your retirement account yet? When I talk to you about gold co, I don't want you to think that this is some long, brutal, complicated process, because it kind of sounds like that. Right, You've got a four oh one K, But Jesse, I've got a four oh one. K it's it's through my work, don't You don't understand. Gold Cos won numerous awards for a reason. White Glove Customer Service A plus rated from the Better Business Bureau. They make it easy. They will get precious metals into your retirement to make sure you don't lose it all. And it's really really easy. You know me. You know I don't do all the phone technology, computer stuff. I'm stunned how easy it was. They'll make it easy. Give them a call. You'll find out how easy it is. Eight five five I have eight one seven Gold or go to Jesse likesgold dot com. All right, all right, the office next it is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, wonderful hump Day a Wednesday. So I've got to touch this before I touch base on a couple things before I get to the emails. Here we're going about to deal with racist memes from Navy seals. But first there's an there's an article out from Odyssey office employees are interrupted by meetings every two minutes. So this is going to be my point of this. It's not going to be about really complaints about the office, although that's part of it. This is this is my complaint about the corporate world in general. All Right, human beings, we have jobs. Everybody has a job. Most well, take that back, Republicans have jobs. All right, you have jobs jobs. You want a job, you want to work, You want to feed your family, buy a car, buy a stake, take the lady to red lobster. You know what I mean. You want you have a job, okay, And our jobs are obviously important because you need money. You gotta have money to live. You need money, so you want to keep your job. But here's the problem. When that's your mentality, it can turn into something ugly. It can turn into something great, or it can turn into something ugly. By great, here's a great way that can turn out. I love my job. I want to keep my job. Therefore, I'm going to get really, really good at my job. I'm going to become indispensable. Therefore, I am so good that I will never be fired. Because I contribute so much to this company, they can't fire me. And even if they do make the mistake of firing me, their competitor will hire me and five minutes because I am so valuable. That's a good way that can turn out. But there's a bad way that can turn out. And here's the bad way. The bad way is I want to appear to be doing something to justify my existence. And that is a large percentage of corporate America. I've seen it eight million times. Everybody needs a meeting, We got to have a meeting. Let me put this on a group email, and we'll put a group email out and we'll have a meeting. Ninety nine percent of the group emails in corporate America should be one email to one person, and ninety nine percent of the meetings where everybody has to get together. And then of course everybody when you have a group meeting, everybody feels like they have to say something otherwise you don't want to be thought of as the one who doesn't do anything. So the meeting that should be five minutes long or ten minutes long is three hours long because Susie had to say something, Bill had to say something, and Larry had to chime in at the end. If bevi a VIVI fit because everybody wants to chime in and act like they're contributing something when they're not contributing anything at all. And a lot of this stems from the lack of boldness and leadership in this country. Because when you're in charge, let's say you're a middle manager, you're a middle manager of something, you may be tempted when given a task from the bosses up above to set out a big group meeting conference room at one point thirty. We'll have Jimmy Johns there, which sucks as they don't have hot sandwiches. We're gonna get Jimmy Johns there and we're gonna work out this sales problem. But you know what, Bill, you don't need a group meeting. You don't need Jimmy Johns. You need to call one person into your office and say, make something happen. Now get it done. I'll work with you. That's the goal. Goodbye. But people don't do that. They set up meetings just to set up meetings, and then once the meeting is set up, the people who attend the meeting feel like they have to contribute something to the meeting. The last time I was in with these it was actually political. And I'm going to leave out all the names, and I'm going to leave out well, I'm going to leave out virtually every detail. Okay, but this was two or three years ago, I would say, And I get invited to a meeting. The meeting is with a politician. I show up. I'm not the only one there. I'm not the only one who's been invited to the meeting. There are about twenty of us in the meeting. Okay, already, I'm skeptical. And it was about a fairly simple piece of legislation that the guy was thinking about. It was worried about messaging on it, and what the right way to go about it was. This should have been either no meeting at all, you make a decision and go, or one meeting with one guy instead. For four hours, I sat there in this room watching all twenty people who were invited have to offer their input about this and their input about that, and they're input about this, and no, I think you should do this, but what about that? And at the end of the four hours, nobody was better off, including the politician who'd been given eight thousand different pieces of advice from the different people who were there. Nothing was gained whatsoever. Time was most definitely lost. And in case you're wondering, I didn't say a freaking word. I sat in the corner the whole time, and I just marveled at the complete ineptitude of the entire affair. And I left the second it was over as fast as I could possibly leave, and I never returned, and I got invited to another one, and I told him, you can take your invitation and shove it. I'd rather die. And Chris is laughing right now because he probably knows exactly what I'm talking about, because I'm not going. I'm not doing it, not doing it, absolutely not. Stop having meetings, get some leadership, assigned responsibility, demand results. There you go. You're done. You don't need another meeting, I promise. And no, Susie, you don't have to say something. You can sit there and shut up and eat the Jimmy Johns, well, not Jimmie Johns. I don't want you to have to do that. Eat something decent. All right now, as long as I'm offending everybody, let's just go ahead and do this one. Here. There's a story out of the AP that Navy seals are being arrested or arrested, I'm sorry, being investigated. Why are they being investigated because they were passing around racist memes about a black guy, a black sailor in their platoon. Apparently they made him up to be a slave or something like that. So it's obviously it's as offensive and inappropriate and all that stuff as it gets. So I'm just gonna come out and offend everyone and go ahead and say this. That's how infantry units are. And it's not against one race, it's against every race. The white people get it, the black people get it, the Mexicans get it, the Guatemalans get it, and the Asian gets it the worst. It is by far, by far, the most racially insensitive environment on the planet, and it should be. You realize that it should be. We used to say the worst things you can imagine to each other, the worst things you can imagine in my platoon because we had everybody right, white, black, you name it. We had it, and we loved each other to death and we would die for each other. But if you were the sensitive type, oh boy, you're either going to leave our Marine Corps platoon or you're going to toughen up real fast. And that's half the point of it, to get your skin thickened up and to see who can take it and who cannot take it. I don't even know what exactly the meme was. And I'm not even defending this particular thing because I don't know, but I saw this and I burst out laughing because every single vet I am friends to this day. One of my best friends who was part of my out, he was first behind Seventh Bring's Alpha Company. He's a black guy. One of my best friends sends me the meanest, most racist memes you've ever seen in your life about everyone. He'll send it to me about white people all the time, and he thinks it's hilarious. He calls me a cracker and all these other things. Hey, he'll send it to me about black people, about anything, you name it because he thinks it's funny. And that's how it is. And every single dude in the infantry listening to me right now is laughing. If you're in or we're in, you know it's true. They're all laughing because that's how we talk to each other. You don't need yet another investigation. You pull them in and say, hey, idiot, don't text that to somebody. Goodbye, go do some push ups, and you call it a freaking day. And guess what, it was always that way. Alexander the Greats Army, same thing, guarantee it. It was always that way. That's how dudes are when they get together. Period and a story. Now also we should save a life, period, end of story. What does matter is not anybody's sensitive feel feels. What does matter is saving the lives of people who can't save themselves. That's what matters. Preborn. They have the most blessed mission on earth. They're saving babies, unborn babies because unborn babies can't fight for themselves, they can't speak for themselves. An unborn baby is completely defenseless. If a mother decides she's going to kill it in this country, sadly she can't. It's very easy. So how do you fight back against that? You give her an ultra sound for free. You say, hey, before you do that, hey, just come in free ultrasound. It's on us. Doesn't cost you a thing. When a mother hears the baby's heartbeat, she always chooses life. Not always, but almost every single time. It's it's miraculous that ultrasound costs twenty eight dollars. Preborn's network of clinics saving lives over two hundred a day because of you. Preborn dot com slash Jesse is where you give Preborn dot com slash Jesse sponsored by Preborn The Jesse Kelly Show. Final segment of The Jesse Kelly Show. And I need to do something that I do not do well. I don't think I've ever done this on this show. We just did a segment and I feel like I owe. I think I feel like I owe an apology. I have the public apologize, and you know that's not really my thing, but I have to apologize. I said that Jimmy Johns did not have toasted subs and Jewish producer Chris when digging, and apparently I misspoke. Jimmy Johns heard the American people and they have introduced toasted subs. I'm looking at it right now. Apparently they even have a toasted Italian Chris with Capa Cola. Can you people eat capitala? Is it pork? Is it pork? It is pork? I keep asking, Well, maybe I'm hoping for you, Chris. I'm sorry for wanting the best for you. Anyway, I apologize. I apologize to you. I apologize to Jimmy Johns. I had no idea. They woke up and they saw the light and they realized that we're not Somalia. I don't have to eat a cold sandwich, in fact, unless it's a peanut butter and jelly or something. I'm an American, I should never eat a cold sandwich. Once the toasted sandwich was introduced. Once we figured out you can heat up the meat, you can melt the cheese, There's never a reason to have a cold sandwich again ever, unless you're in a hike in the mountains or something like that. If you're in civilization toasted or bust. And Jimmy Johns realized that, and I did not know it because i'd well, I'd never gone, Chris, I have, in my defense, every time I'd walked in. One time, I looked at the menu and I even asked the guy. I said, where's the hot stuff? Oh, we don't have that here. I turned around, walked out, never went back, never even looked back. Chris, What that's a heartfelt apology? I mean, I'm dead serious. Oh, something that actually is heartfelt. Chris reminded me of this, and I surely was just thinking about tunnel to towers, so I should have said something earlier in the show. I'll try to remember to remind you to my I'll try to remember to remind you either way. Monday, as you know, is Memorial Day. We will be here as we are every single Memorial Day. We are going to be here for three hours. We are going to honor the fallen. There will not be politics. There probably won't be much joking around, which I know is kind of different for our show, but that's a very It's a day I take very, very seriously. We believe on this show that we should show up and honor the fallen on that day. And so I'm going to do this year what I've done every single year. If you have somebody you know who has fallen in combat, who has given his life for this country, and you email in his name, rank and conflict, Name, rank and conflict, I will do the best I can to read that name allowed on the air. We usually try to have to spread it out throughout the show because I can't just sit and read, you know, two hundred names or whatever it is right off the bat, But I try. I think I've got to every name every year, right, Chris. But I remember last year there were a lot and it became a struggle. But no matter what, I am going to try to get to every name. So if there is somebody in your life who died in combat, we want to honor them by at least saying their name. Will play taps for you know, in groups at a time. We will play taps for them on Memorial Day. That is a sacred day in this country where we honor the fallen and we show respect to the families they left behind. Name rank conflict, Name rank conflict. All right, I'm asking you can write me what you want, especially if it's someone close to you. Don't write me an encyclopedia, because we're gonna have to sell. Well, We're gonna have to sift through. There's a lot to sift through, right, a lot. There's a lot now. It used to be easier when no one listened, Chris, but it's more difficult now. Name rank conflict and we will do the best I can. Unless I am sick or injured. I will be in this chair on Monday Live and we will do a Memorial Day show, Chris. Do we even have ads that day? No, there aren't even any ads that day. It's just honoring the fallen. By the way, which leads me perfectly into Tunnel to Towers and this is an ad and it matters a lot. Tunnel to Towers honors the fallen every day, every single day. They're out there caring for the widows and orphans left behind, Fallen first responders and people who died in Iraq, Afghanistan gave up their lives for this country. I know if I died for this country, I would I would want someone to care for my wife and my kids. Tunnel to Towers is out there helping for eleven bucks a month, that's all they've ever asked for. And go look up their charity rating. There's all kinds of help. The veteran charities which are huge scams. Go look up Tunnel to Towers and their charity rating. When they say they're helping the fallen, honoring the fallen, I should say, that's what they're doing. T two T dot org T the number two T dot org. All right, that's a good way to honor the fallen, caring for the ones they left behind. All right, let's one more time enjoy Donald Trump beating up on well, the South African president.
Speaker 5: I would say, if there was Afrikana farmagenocide, I can bet you these three gentlemen would not be here including my men is self agriculture. They would not be with me.
Speaker 3: Excuse me, turn the lights down, turn the lights down and just put this on this right behind you.
Speaker 1: He tells them to turn the lights down in place a four minute video of genocide.
Speaker 3: Now this is very bad. These are the These are burial sites right here, burial sites over a thousand of white farmers.
Speaker 5: Have they told you where that is, mister Preston, You know, I'd like to know where that is because this I've never seen.
Speaker 3: Okay, I mean it's in South Africa. What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: What you know?
Speaker 3: You to get out of here? What does this have to do with the guitar jet? They're giving the United States Air Force a jet? Okay, and it's a great thing. We're talking about a lot of other things. This NBC trying to get off the subject of what you just saw. You are a real you know, you're a terrible reporter. You don't know what it takes to be reporting. You're not smart enough.
Speaker 1: But for you to go under the outside, it was just too fund And now here's a headline, but you know this, you know the thing headlines we didn't get to you. Highly enriched uranium standoff may scuttle the new Iran deal. Remember that conversation we had about how it gets into the bones. I thank you, Ron. Getting a nuclear weapon might be in the bones. That's not that's not good. New York Man offered farmer wild turkey bourbon to let him feed girlfriends X to the hogs. I just wanted to read the headline. That's amazing. Komy's eighty six four to seven post open floodgates for copycat threats against public figures. Oh good, more communist violence. This has been a podcast from w U O R