Speaker 1: You love Initials well, then get the home game version at Initials Game dot com. Our brand new version, version six is available. Now play Initials with your friends, your family, your neighbors. Bring it to the cabin, bring it to game night. Think you would do well while you're playing Initials when you listen to the radio version. Well, here's your chance to dominate at home. Go to Initials Game dot com to get version six. You can also find locations and times to play Initials game live at bars, restaurants, and breweries all over the Midwest.
Speaker 2: For all things.
Speaker 1: Initials, including version six, go to Initials Game dot com. That's Initials Game dot com. This is Initials Game five seventy seven on the Power Trip presented by Wolf River Electric.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, man, it is time. We're not messing around. It's time to play. Coaches all fired up and ready to go, and we're we're fired up and ready to have him as well. Corey, you mentioned, actually I was mentioned that the sponsor's Wolf River Electrics.
Speaker 4: Are you ready for this?
Speaker 3: Sure and click on free quote right now at Wolfriver Electric dot com to get started. Tell them you heard about it on KPAN. Make sure to get your Initials guesses in on x or Facebook or Instagram each week by eight fifteen am with the hashtag Kiffin Initials for your chest to win fifteen hundred dollars off a new home solar system.
Speaker 4: So we said, thank you, Wolf River Electric.
Speaker 1: Love them all right, Let's go around the room, see who's playing. What we're playing for?
Speaker 2: Sauce. What happens if you win today?
Speaker 5: I am sponsored by my amazing friends at Seventh Avenue Pizza. Come and joy some Seventh Avenue Pizza while supporting the Crones and Colitis Take Steps event this Sunday at Tco Stadium from A nine to eleven And if I win today, tweet me and tag meat, sauce and Seventh Avenue Pizza. At the end of Sunday and one of you could one hundred dollars we stock your freezer with Seventh.
Speaker 1: Avenue All right, Chris Hockey, What happens if you win Game five seventy seven?
Speaker 3: Well, as always, I'm sponsored by my friends at Ragco. You're gonna get ten percent off your entire order now through Monday in store onliner ragco dot com when you use a promo code Initials. Discount doesn't apply to toppers, but it does to everything else. Thank you, Ragco. You've always been there with me.
Speaker 4: I appreciate it very much.
Speaker 1: No Parish is a late scratch because I think he's crapping his pants and that might not be an exaggeration.
Speaker 4: I think that's.
Speaker 1: Hammering pepto and he can't make it in. So, Marny, you're playing for a couple of people today. You've got a couple of sponsors go including.
Speaker 2: Buy the Yards my good friends there.
Speaker 6: If I win, visit any of the Buy the Yards three showrooms I mentioned initials.
Speaker 2: You'll get ten.
Speaker 6: Percent off plus free delivery on Buy the Yard's maintenance free outdoor furniture. It's valid on in store purchases now through next Friday. I can attest. We got Buy the Yard cushioned furniture and a table and chair set.
Speaker 2: It's so weak.
Speaker 1: Do you want to tell Kevin by the way that you have a compost toilet in your backyard?
Speaker 2: Or should we just play the game. I want them right now? Is it awkward?
Speaker 4: It's awkward for me.
Speaker 2: If you want to come over, I can show you.
Speaker 1: You want to go to Marty Jowler's house and user composting toilet.
Speaker 7: I have a lot of questions, Yeah, a lot of questions.
Speaker 2: And if I win today, also tweet me and tag Great Clips. I sponsored by my wonderful friends.
Speaker 6: At Great Clips and one of you could win one hundred dollars night.
Speaker 2: I mean one year's worth. I got composts on the mine.
Speaker 6: Oh, a full year worth of free haircuts from my wonderful friends at Great Clips and Great Clips salons the.
Speaker 2: Best, all right.
Speaker 1: Kevin O'Connell, head coach of the Minnesota Vikings, has played once and got shut out.
Speaker 2: But you can do this.
Speaker 1: You can get on the board. You can figure it out or or not. I mean, who knows.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's it's it's like things where you know there's really no way to prepare for this, and that's not the way.
Speaker 2: I what an.
Speaker 1: Awesome transition, Kevin. Because version six of the home game came out last night. You could practice at him by getting version six right.
Speaker 7: And the boxes orange.
Speaker 2: But it is, it is.
Speaker 7: I don't see one in here.
Speaker 2: I'm kind of hoping, damn it. What are you thinking.
Speaker 1: I'll get you one on the training game and gets you one. Yeah, you pay full price. Kevin does not purple, but version four was purple. I gave him one last year, version six of available now inditials game dot com.
Speaker 2: That's what we played, all right. Uh, let's let's call Kevin.
Speaker 1: Bring some good luck here, because we might give away ninety two thousand, five ndred dollars.
Speaker 2: It's time for the jackpot.
Speaker 5: Now, it's time for the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union Initials.
Speaker 4: Jackpot ninety five hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: You're looking to buy a new car, save money in your current car loan deal with Saint Paul Federal Credit Union, now offering utter loan rates as low as four point nine to nine percent APR. Apply today at Saint Paul fu dot org slash campion federally insured by the NCUA.
Speaker 2: All right, ninety two five.
Speaker 1: If the caller gets one letter in the right spot, they win two hundred and fifty bucks, which is still pretty sweet. But if they tell me them both in the right spot, they win ninety two thousand, five hundred dollars thanks to our friends at Saint Paul Federal Credit Union.
Speaker 2: It should be nuts. Let's see.
Speaker 1: Let's see, all right, what is your name and where are you from?
Speaker 2: Aina from St.
Speaker 1: Paul, oh Tina from Saint Paul H Tina, Hy, Tina, how are you I good?
Speaker 8: Thanks?
Speaker 2: You a Vikings fan? Of course?
Speaker 1: Would you like to say hi to the head coach in the Minnesota Vikings? Hi?
Speaker 8: Hi, Tina?
Speaker 2: How are you good? She knew the best of luck?
Speaker 7: Right now?
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 1: Do you want advice from Kevin? Or do you already have letters? Locked and loaded? He doesn't know the letters, but this isn't rigged.
Speaker 4: I have some letters, am I?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: You do well? Fire away.
Speaker 1: Let's see if you can get ninety two hundred dollars worth of letters.
Speaker 2: Go all right? See as in Charlie and M c.
Speaker 1: M see as in Charlie em is in Minnesota CM, all right, Tina in Saint Paul is going CM. If she has one right, she wins two fifty. If she hasn't both right, she wins ninety hundred dollars. Come on, give it, Come on, Kevin. She didn't ask for your advice. How do you feel about those letters?
Speaker 2: Good? Bad? Indifferent?
Speaker 8: Feel all right?
Speaker 7: We'll see I don't. I don't feel good about it?
Speaker 2: You were correct? Sorry to alright?
Speaker 1: No, all right, sorry Tina, but it's just out of curiosity. What would you have guessed? If she asked for your advice, I probably would have said.
Speaker 8: M N.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so a lot of people when we have guests and they assume I'm gonna go KO or MV or MN.
Speaker 2: I didn't think there'd be enough, but I didn't.
Speaker 8: Do it that.
Speaker 2: You are correct.
Speaker 1: Uh No, we're going W S the letter the letter yeah, the letter w W.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we haven't had W in a while. W and then.
Speaker 4: S terrible initials.
Speaker 1: They're worth ninety two five if you would have said them, all right, tough break team, come on, all right, good luck chaos WS best out of twelve, yell out your name. Your name is your buzzer. Pronounce the answer correctly. Here we go, number one, Here we go of WS. Clue number one features a giant white arch.
Speaker 8: Clue number two is.
Speaker 1: Can I did to a rapid transit system?
Speaker 2: Clue number three you can see a pitch.
Speaker 4: I'll try it.
Speaker 1: Hawk yep, wall Street, all right, hawk out for the rest of number one. Oh, I forgot about this.
Speaker 8: Clue.
Speaker 1: Clue number four has previously contained Vikings.
Speaker 8: Clue number five.
Speaker 1: July first, two thousand and seven for Diana Elton. John was here, Marnie. I think Paul was slightly.
Speaker 2: First.
Speaker 1: Wimbledon Stadium, money, Marnie, Wembley Stadium. That's Wembley Stadium, Marnie Gellner on the board.
Speaker 2: We don't play there anymore, we don't talk. Ever been there.
Speaker 1: Toddenham is one of the best stadiums I've ever been to and one of the loudest. Right, it's insanely loud. Wembley Stadium gets Marne. All right, Martin's well done. There you go, all right, Marnie with one, here's number two of WS.
Speaker 8: Clue number one.
Speaker 1: Is considered short. Clue number two is mostly dark. Clue number three is a part of the ecliptic plane. Clue number four, in a sense, happens twice a year.
Speaker 8: Clue number five.
Speaker 1: Oddly enough, Stonehenge is aligned with this.
Speaker 2: Final clue.
Speaker 8: Clue number six.
Speaker 2: In the Northern Hemisphere.
Speaker 1: This occurs around December twenty first, or December all was first winter solstice.
Speaker 2: That's a tough one, mostice. That's a tough one.
Speaker 1: That's a winter solstice happens twice because once in the Northern Hemisphere, once in the supre.
Speaker 2: And also with you and also with you, Paul, yes, all right, Sauce on the board with one. Marty Gellner has one.
Speaker 1: Kevin o'conne. There might be ten items left.
Speaker 4: Just coach, It's okay, Here we go.
Speaker 1: Number three of WS Clue number one often themed.
Speaker 8: Clue number two.
Speaker 2: Are typically rectangular or square.
Speaker 8: MHM Clue number three.
Speaker 1: They might include a secret message. Clue number four on the side has an objective list. Clue number five This requires highlighting or circling.
Speaker 2: Tuck yep.
Speaker 4: Word search.
Speaker 2: That's right, it is a search.
Speaker 1: We have a three way tie. Okay, right, Marty Sauce and Chris all have one. It's a word search.
Speaker 2: I don't do those.
Speaker 1: Actually, those would be good for you.
Speaker 2: Well, you look for it at me. I have to say something. Your dad does crossword puzzles. You do word search, A play video games, coloring books. I get lost? Okay, all right?
Speaker 1: Series Marty Sauce in hockey, you have one nine to go though.
Speaker 8: Here we go.
Speaker 2: Number four of w S Clue number one. This is subjective and often based on location.
Speaker 8: Clue number two this features.
Speaker 1: Peak popularity or frequency.
Speaker 8: Clue number three.
Speaker 1: This typically falls during warmer months.
Speaker 2: Marnie's on the brink of ringing in. I'm gonna do it Marty, yep, wedding season. Be careful of the coach.
Speaker 4: She almost punched.
Speaker 2: Thout it You leaned back, didn't she like? You almost kicked Grenard. You've punched Brian O'Neill.
Speaker 4: Yeah, don't lets come in here and sit beside her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they know you try to steal Josh Mittellus's purse us what Chris wants to I know again Mittella's can pull it off.
Speaker 2: I don't think you can. Okay, Marty has two sauce and hockey. You have one.
Speaker 1: Here's number five of w S. Number one around four to five feet tall typically Clue number two typically cylindrical or slightly rectangular.
Speaker 2: Okay, water slide?
Speaker 1: Tall?
Speaker 2: What a water slide?
Speaker 7: That is?
Speaker 1: I go to the dells for those giant five foot water slides. Yaya, just drive four hours for a four to five foot water slide.
Speaker 2: All right, Marty is out for the rest of the number number five. You're out, all right.
Speaker 8: Clue number three.
Speaker 2: Includes a liquid ew wow.
Speaker 1: Clue number four found in homes. Clue number five removes.
Speaker 7: Minerals Kevin Kevin water system.
Speaker 2: So close, Yes, sauce, water soften.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that.
Speaker 2: One's gonna kill him. Oh no, that's gonna.
Speaker 1: Eat at you for another year. You have so much time left to get on the board.
Speaker 2: Every other morning show.
Speaker 4: Of America would have given you that point.
Speaker 1: Yes, take it every other But again, here's why I have respect to you.
Speaker 2: You know I don't want it.
Speaker 7: I don't want it. My wife is probably listening because the amount of time we've discussed that item that you just said that I will never say again.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: I remember when Kirk played in one of the answers with Garrett Bradberry. He got it fair and square, but he thought I just handed him a free pass, which is not. He is almost he felt guilty about taking that point.
Speaker 2: I like that. Kevin doesn't want freebies. Here we go.
Speaker 1: Marnie has two sauce, now has two, Hawk has one. Here's number six of WS. Clue number one offers less disruption.
Speaker 8: Clue number two.
Speaker 2: Has some control of natural lighting.
Speaker 8: Clue number three.
Speaker 1: This is often the most popular option. Marnie, Marnie, window seat.
Speaker 4: That's that's really good.
Speaker 2: That was really good. I was really good.
Speaker 1: You're talking to Kevin or you just like the coach and told him because she's.
Speaker 2: The one that's about to explode. Okay, yeah, window seat is the right answer. That was a very very good Marny, Marty, you're a prophem.
Speaker 1: Marnie has three, Sauce has two, Hawk has one. There's still six to go. We're at half time. Here's number seven.
Speaker 4: Come on, now's our time.
Speaker 2: Number seven of WS or half time. We've made it, judgments, we're ready. Number one whatever.
Speaker 1: Clue number one known for accuracy. Clue number two involves a blade.
Speaker 8: Clue number three.
Speaker 2: Typically takes a second or less.
Speaker 8: Clue number four.
Speaker 2: This involves a flicking of sorts.
Speaker 8: Clue number five.
Speaker 2: This doesn't involve a big wind up.
Speaker 8: Clue Clue number six.
Speaker 1: This quick release is an option on the ice haul.
Speaker 2: Wrist shot. Yes, that's a wrist shot.
Speaker 1: Wrist shot, Marnie, you had it to yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: All of them. Man, it's your impression of morning. I'll give you water slide. Okay, okay, I forgot about that one, all right. Marnie has three. You're like wrist shot. Marni has three, Saw says three, Hawk as one. Kevin, you got five left. Let's come on, let's go.
Speaker 8: Come on and do this.
Speaker 2: Here's number eight of w S.
Speaker 8: Clue number one one.
Speaker 1: Of the words has a hyphen. Clue number two this is chosen. Clue number three typically lasts around fifteen seconds. Clue number four often used to excite, motivate, or inspire.
Speaker 8: Clue number five this.
Speaker 2: Is an introduction of sorts seven. Please get this m welcome speech, Hawk, Oh Hawk, Oh, walk up song?
Speaker 1: My man, you're swinging, You're swinging every time. I'm like, I think he's got it. You got poor Togo, Togo put it together?
Speaker 2: To go. That's a walk up song, walk up good.
Speaker 4: That's one Hawk, that's what the hyphen thing?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, lock up?
Speaker 1: Yep, yeah, the hyphen sauce you said your brother dav if you ever Mma fights wants to walk down the aisle to what I want to know what love is?
Speaker 2: I want you to show me? Yep, okay. Marney has three. Yeah, it's true. Brother's an idiot. Marney has three.
Speaker 1: Sauce has three, Hawk has two four to go Here's number nine.
Speaker 8: Of w S. Clue number one is a.
Speaker 1: Semi common film and literary trope. MHM Clue number two, often associated with cruelty, jealousy, and an abuse of power.
Speaker 4: Hawk, go for it, wicked, stepmom?
Speaker 2: Why your hands up? They don't need to be wicked nice one Hawk, but they can be. They can't be, that's all right.
Speaker 1: Three way tie. Marnie has three, Sauce has three, Hawk has three. Three to go me I parish are tiede though, and you're not on the toilet. And I'm pretty sure that Mark parishes all right? All right, three to go tie game, Here we go. Number ten of WS. Clue number one features swearing. Clue number two might include crying or very strong emotions.
Speaker 8: Clue number three.
Speaker 2: Is most commonly slightly elevated.
Speaker 8: Clue number four.
Speaker 1: Its orientation is aimed to face an audience.
Speaker 9: Clue number five this is near a bench. No clue Clue number six.
Speaker 1: This includes a microphone, chair and testimony Paul Paul five or witness statement, No.
Speaker 2: Kevin, I was first. I was first? I was first? Are we sure I was first? Are we? I want to give it to Kevin, but he doesn't want freebies.
Speaker 10: Can Zach pull up the instant replay party or witness statement Kevin, Oh yeah, oh man, do it one more time, Zach.
Speaker 2: Witness statement No, man, like.
Speaker 10: All three of you one more time, Zach, or witness statement No certaining Kevin, it was Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin.
Speaker 2: I cannot tell, go for it, witness stand that is the witness.
Speaker 1: Man, what man? That was super close. He ain't dead yet either, because.
Speaker 7: You know what I respected about that though, is you legitimately had no intention of letting me.
Speaker 2: So I love that about it. I love that he's mean you can't want you to earn it? Yeah. No, minutes later MARTI got Marnie would have gone, god, that's clothes too.
Speaker 1: Well, like Kevin said his name twice and the second one was clearly after everybody else, but the first time was like exactly what the other two so I just couldn't tell.
Speaker 2: But we'll go with it now.
Speaker 7: I gotta spend the rest of the day thinking, you guys, let me get that one.
Speaker 11: I don't know why I'm not in it, I said, witness statement. You sure did, all right. I wanted to make it up, like you said, but it's not over you. You get the last a tie breaker. Marnie, Saws, and Hawk all have three.
Speaker 1: Kevin has one, so he needs the last two to tie and force a four way tiebreaker. But everybody else obviously tied with two to go, Here's number eleven. Of w S Clu number one, it's considered hot. Clue number two is uninterrupted. Clue number three is associated with a gambling window. Clue number four days of growth in the stock market. Clue number five involves positive momentum.
Speaker 2: Marnie yep, winning streak. That's right, string the wi I didn't ring him, winning streak?
Speaker 8: All right.
Speaker 1: It comes down to this, a right, Kevin, you can get your second point. Sauce and Hawk you need this to force a tie. If Kevin or Marni gets this right.
Speaker 2: Then Marnie is the winner. So now you guys are on the same team, So don't don't hit him, plase.
Speaker 1: Always were Number twelve Marnie going for the win, Sauce and.
Speaker 2: Hawk going for the tie. Here's number twelve of WS.
Speaker 8: Clue number one.
Speaker 2: Often associated with compliance.
Speaker 8: Clue number two.
Speaker 1: This is a signal for potential. Clue number three intends to be harmless. Clue number four.
Speaker 2: This precedes hostility.
Speaker 1: Clue number five might be used to disperseal.
Speaker 8: Clue Clue number six.
Speaker 1: This is non lethal gunfire intending to deter Hawk for the tie.
Speaker 4: Morning shot.
Speaker 1: That's right, Oh, that is a learning shot. We have have a tie breaker all right, Marty and Hawk, overtime tie breaker. Here you go, uh three clues. The two of you are in this. Kevin O'Connell and Sauce. Sit this one out, Marty and Hawk, tie breaker one.
Speaker 2: Of w s. Good luck, Marty.
Speaker 1: Clue number one found in Pullman. Clue number two has cougars. Mike, I thought it was Marty, but check the tape, Zach, play it back.
Speaker 2: Shut your face twice in the second one was clear. No, he's got to skip ahead.
Speaker 1: We're looking for the clue Number two has cougars, Mike.
Speaker 2: Mike, I mean it's simultaneous. One more time.
Speaker 1: My gosh, Do we just go to tie breaker two?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: I literally can't tell the difference between those two voices. Does anybody have any opinion?
Speaker 2: What do you think? What do you think?
Speaker 7: I think you gotta go tie breaker?
Speaker 2: Can you guys tell Hawk? Do you have an opinion? Marty? Do you have an opinion? Honestly, I can't tell him louder, but I'm that's shocked.
Speaker 4: Are we both going to get it right?
Speaker 8: Though?
Speaker 4: Do you know what it is?
Speaker 2: I know what it is?
Speaker 4: Three two one Washington State.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, all right, all right, let's just make this one be the tiebreaker.
Speaker 2: Tie breaker two Marty and Chris, here we go.
Speaker 8: Clue number one is.
Speaker 1: A check point for inspection and to ensure compliance. Clue number two located along highways.
Speaker 2: Hawk Yeah, way station.
Speaker 1: And he steals it away way station. Chris, what happens now that you've won game five? Seventy dot com? Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: You get tempersent off your order all weekend long at Record dot com using the promo code initials through Monday. Initials at promo is the promo code at Record dot com.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you. We have one with a three way almost.
Speaker 1: Simultaneous ringing in the tiebreaker, which that might be the closest one we've ever had.
Speaker 2: I couldn't tell the difference, a man I feeld coach.
Speaker 7: It feels good to get one, but uh, you know, Parish not being here just made it.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 7: It feels like thirty three to nothing almost right now, a couple of years ago. But next year will be the next next year, say keep going right now, the orange box is coming.
Speaker 1: I know, no, all right, I'll come down to training camp or whatever ot is and get you one.
Speaker 7: I still think we gotta I still think there's there's something we can do there with the boys, with the fellas.
Speaker 2: I agree, Well we'll come down to TCO.
Speaker 1: We'll do them power to morning show from c c O and then, like I said, well get a handful of you in the that giant TV studio in the eight o'clock I will be off you square off.
Speaker 7: I's got to be a way to do it.
Speaker 3: One can one special team or one offensive player, one defensive player.
Speaker 7: The guy would be nervous about is Andrew Depaula.
Speaker 2: He's good at has he played, no, but he's good at anything. Yep.
Speaker 1: What it is with long snappers because Kevin McDermott used to be super good at this game too. He's played multiple times and was always super competitive. Those long snappers are smart man. Yeah, best of luck. Awesome to see you. Good luck this year the rats On Coach of the Year. Congrats on all your success, man. Always enjoy coming in this fun any times.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's always good to see you man.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 4: I hope you can take your good vacation at some point.
Speaker 7: Appreciate you man. I'm going to think about that when I'm doing the seating charts for the flights next year.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Can you get him any closer?
Speaker 7: I always think about that. I see hockey and I'm like, man, that seat sucks right.
Speaker 2: All the way on the back.
Speaker 4: No whit coach. I'm happy to be on the plane.
Speaker 2: That's all set right on, mean both man, all right. Paul Allen nine News.
Speaker 1: Paul nine to Noon is next The Power to returns five thirty to nine on Monday. Thanks to uh Kevin O'Connell, thanks to John Kriesel, thanks to what mister Z We'll see on Monday.
Speaker 2: Have a good weekend.
Speaker 1: You can play Initials at bars and breweries and restaurants all over the Midwest. Check out Initials game live dot com to find the game times and locations. It's free to play, so bring your friends show off your initial skills for a chance to win prizes. Check out Initials game live dot com. That's Initials game live dot com.