Speaker 1: Do we go live?
Speaker 2: What to happen?
Speaker 1: Why are we going live? Wow? That took forever to go live. I don't know how good our connection is down here. If all else fails, I can hot spot it from my phone. But yeah, that took way too long for it to start. Well anyway, I'm back here in my grandfather's apartment and we were sitting on that couch yesterday. I was sitting on the ottoman facing the couch with the laptop on top of a pillow. And now you can see a little more in the back. They had to unscrew on those lights a little bit so it doesn't get too much clear on me. But not the best it's gonna look gonna be yellow lighting because I don't have my studios set up here, which are two stands full of LED lights blasting me in the face and blasting the green screen. So it is what it is for today and for this vacation that we have here. So what's PDT time zone? Pacific day daylight time? Is that what I'm guessing we're asking about Pacific death time? Okay, that's what she said. No, that is what it's It's what she said. See, Okay, all right, so we are tier today. We are going to look at some interesting stuff. I'm going to try to present the video that I have on Telegram here just forever whatever. But I put out a bunch of see I think the go pro quick app that's on my phone is limiting me to one post per social media site and then it just like shuts it down because they want you to buy the app or by the you know, subscription to the app, which is like twenty four to ninety five for the year, but then the next year it's fifty bucks. Cancel any time. Yeah, good luck trying to find the avenue to get back to that shit, and it's usually impossible to do that. And my my mother about eight years ago bought us an espresso machine and it kind of finally had its last hurrah with us. But she has one. So I got my little saucer and my little friss I down that already. But uh so I got that. I got my coffee on the other side, rated rock Today, it's raining. I want to go do I didn't last night. I was gonna go do my walk. I did a job the previous night and that was about a total of five point two two miles. So I won round the block twice and uh walked past my old school or Josh passes. I guess mostly jogging, but I walked in between, you know. And at first the first round, I was like, I got the idea to hey, maybe I should jog. And then I was like, I need some kind of weights for my hands because on the elliptical I'm also working out my upper body. But I don't have anything really here except for the I have that little like tension when they call those things like a band, but it has handles on it. But I can't run with that. I need to if I was going to work both out at the same time, then I have to get like wrist weights or something, and I don't have any of that crap here, And filling your suitcase with the things that are just weights would be stupid because it just costs war. Good morning to Bam Bam seventy six. All right, I'm going to put up a couple videos here that we're going to discuss since I'm inundated by This is a very Trump twenty four and twenty twenty plays. Even this household, This household is very Trump. I said something I shouldn't have. The other night got into my mom. I said, Mom, he's the silver crowns King of the Torah. I said, he's not in any danger. Nobody really shot at him, and then that became a big argument. So I was like, all right, well, whatever, if you think that he's in danger, and you honestly don't think that he's I mean, just solidifying his candidacy and the people out there who do all the operating and manipulation aren't just doing all the operating and manipulating, then that's cool. But I happened to think that this guy is the devil. You know, I did vote for him twice. I was deceived as well. I wasn't paying attention as much. But the things that we've seen since, like oh, I don't know, murdering a bunch of people with a vaccine that he's still continuously says is doing wonders for people. Now he says it's curing cancer. Meanwhile people are dropping dead left and right, and they're full of all kinds of nanotechnology and lipid nanoparticles and loose the phrase and everything else because of trusting that asshole. Yeah, and they got both sides because then they had to get a demo in there and have him promote the vaccine, so that you have the Republicans and the Democrats getting the shot, and now all these coming back for round two of more of the same shit, because they're going to do another lockdown. And of course the only way to get us to shut up and calm down is to think that we have somebody that's representing us in power. So of course they got to bring him back in. And this whole thing with Kamala Harris. You know, we have the uh the deal really departed, possibly already dead from, and they're probably gonna say it was COVID or they'll say it was the Avian flu that Biden is deteriorating or dead from. We don't know if he's even alive. He could have been dead for freaking three weeks, a month, a year for all we know, because it doesn't look like it's the same dude half the time. And don't really think that's really a big loss other than the fact that there's a manipulation going on on the other side too. So if we don't get Trump, I guess I'm my guess is why when everything shakes out, we're gonna be closer to what doctor Peter G. Linden had said about Gavin Newsom, which would be like Satan incarnate. And if Trump is the motivator to push the vote from the liberal retards who don't understand life, to go out there and do their thing and cause a ruckus, then we will get Gavin and that's going to be awful. Yeah, one way or the other. Trump is playing his part. And even if we just get Gavin in the race, then we know what's going to happen next time, right, They'll be priming him for the next for the next round. So either way, we're gonna be fucked. So there you have it. We're not looking too good as it is. But anyway, so let me replay some of these videos that I cook. And like I said, I try to get more out there on Telegram and stuff, but stopped letting me. So I think the app is actually shutting it down, like not letting you post more than one video per social media site so that you get a taste for it. Because it's easy that you don't have to take it off the GoPro itself. You can actually just like do like a wireless upload, which is freaking awesome, like this, this thing is, this thing is awesome. I love it. I love that you could shoot in nine x sixteen so that you can put it right onto like you know whatever Instagram, TikTok whatever is in that format phone format, social media phone format, or you can do it in wide, which is you know, videos and stuff like that. So pretty cool. But I'm gonna show you the outdoors of my home right now, my parents' home, in this little clip here. Let's see if I can get up. I don't know if I can show off.
Speaker 2: I'm Mike.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I want to either. So I turned the audio share and I get myself off the screen. I think you're gonna need the full frame for this one. Yeah, Daisy does rock. You're absolutely right, Daisy rocks, absolutely yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We're gonna watch a couple of interesting videos about drop here. But let's let's see some wholesome shit first. Please. Let's let's let's balance this out a little. All right, Let's see where was I on this mofo? All right, so here's the video that I took. Hopefully plays well. It's a it's in four K. I'm not sure it'll translate on your side, but it might not.
Speaker 4: Here's me at it's huge, beautiful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gonna do that. Probably music. Yeah, that's a real thing. Apparently this thing that makes like a harmonica, Like it sounds like you're about to tune your guitar to your harmonica or some ship's like. But it's these little sticks that are in the ground, and apparently that keeps the chipmunks from eating your your vegetation and your landscaping plants. I guess so our house makes little harmonica noises because of all those little things in the ground.
Speaker 5: That's pretty funny, said.
Speaker 1: The gazebo on the left. Pretty cool filtering. Yeah, that's my that's my aunt Gina's house. It was there well before ours was there, at least by a couple of years. I guess. I think we were still at the restaurant my parents used to own. We had a basement apartment at the restaurant itself, and then our house was being built and all that stuff. But she got sick and was murdered by her doctors through two and a half years worth of chemo and radiation. On the thumbnail that you saw yesterday of the video on the left hand side. That was my aunt Gina, beautiful, wonderful, amazing human being, three children. And that didn't stop the retarded and doctorated and doctrinated doctors from not only not trying to see what was causing the problem with her, you know, energy, and just declaring it leukemia, when there could have been something that could have been easily done to straighten and balance her out. And I wish I had known this stuff when I was eleven or twelve when it happened, because I would have been insistent upon them to do anything but what they did. But instead she got poisoned for two and a half years, suffered all that, lost her hair, and then died. And she had three children. Of course, she had a fourth one. The fourth one was me. I was very close to her leukemia.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sure, Hey, I'm in the desert most of the time. Leave me alone.
Speaker 6: Sometimes there's a bunch of carp here in the corner.
Speaker 7: I'm not sure what past that time that they spawned her here in the little corners. Another thing that's already passed that time. Probably happened in the spring, but there's all kinds of fish in here. They just saw sudden ripple there there's turtles everywhere, a bunch of snapping turtles in here.
Speaker 8: That's did I say bullhead?
Speaker 9: There's a bullheaded The two were just seeing the stuff tiny out there.
Speaker 4: There.
Speaker 1: I fixed that.
Speaker 9: Uh you said, did the redheaded girls live there? That's so this is kind of funny because we have so many snapping turtles. I think this is almost half a joke. But I don't know what the hell the endangered part of is. There's nothing endangered about these sons of bitches. You're you're endangered if you get too close him. So snapper dawn fingers off. But oh, something just jumped in front. Sounds like Dave.
Speaker 7: He's out the restivating my friend farmer guy right son, or maybe it's like his.
Speaker 8: I haven't said a look at them yet.
Speaker 10: I probably have a.
Speaker 1: Little target up here, So that's that's a retired police officers home. That's the person that was mentioning that a long time ago, and like middle school, I dated his daughter. But yeah, that's he showed me his revolver before. So when I see a target up at his door, I'm assuming he's not shooting coals in this freaking into his shed. So it's it's likely an archery target, but that's exactly where he like in that area is where he used to have a little target set up for his revolver. So I thought that was kind of funny that, you know, it's been twenty five thirty years now and it's still kind of the same setup going on.
Speaker 8: It's an archery target, but on that show what they're using it for.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 11: It's terrible.
Speaker 1: If you're wondering why the pond is green, it's because there used to be cows on the other side of it. There's a huge swat or swath or whatever the hell you say, farmland, and it was a dairy farm, so those cows would be up on top of the hill, and you know how rain water works, it would flush all their pee and poop into the pond. So that created the algae which made the green. And it's been over a decade since he's even had cows, and yet the algae remains. The green. Pond is is green, probably indefinitely.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm trying to get them gonder water. But everything is nice and beautiful than green. Here, very easy to grow stuff.
Speaker 2: I'm like.
Speaker 8: Where I am Yuma.
Speaker 1: Just just nice to see it's been a lot.
Speaker 8: Did you see my path very right away?
Speaker 7: I walked it twice last night, two six miles all the way around the block, and I did twice.
Speaker 8: Last nay night, jogged it.
Speaker 2: So this is.
Speaker 1: This might not be interesting to everybody else I find very Oh got.
Speaker 12: A little house so up here on the hill there was no farmhouse and it was falling apart. But it looks like they've taken down a barn very well, it used to be then it was Dave's dad's Dave's grand pretty grandfather's place, his h his father's father.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's like around here. We're around in the middle of sics. That's pretty much my sup in New York.
Speaker 13: It's that way first.
Speaker 2: All.
Speaker 7: Basically even know it's small in my opinion, maybe dingy, dirty and have all the problems that the city.
Speaker 8: Has, but it's small. Well okay, you was, but I don't. I can't. There's another way I can get up into the stuff. It's all new. They filled that in because they used to the water.
Speaker 1: You used to be underneath the lost system of this of the hut the river, so.
Speaker 14: It's it's below sea level and it's very swampy. See lots of moss but through we don't have this type of architecture and the whole land.
Speaker 8: Of I trust me.
Speaker 4: But their architecture like.
Speaker 8: See this is all the corner. And then there's days.
Speaker 1: He doesn't have to work against.
Speaker 7: They have lots of They only like hold her things of both sides of plants for their farming stuff.
Speaker 1: And when they like both sides of the street, like pretty much all the land on both sides all the way up to oh Man, up to this place called Stratton Lane. So shipped tons of land where they were growing their corn for the feed for their gary cows and all that stuff. And they sold a bunch of it, so they got they got pretty well wealthy, sold it all.
Speaker 6: They pretty much got mega rich because all the developers wanted to build houses on.
Speaker 8: So he did well, he probably all.
Speaker 15: Right positive around it around. Oh so this is my grandfather has one find it and take it. But they were doing this that was kind of cool. So they have this is the guy right, so buy our house on the post?
Speaker 1: All right till then there you go. Ope, so hold on, hold on, No, I gotta find one more thing. I think it's in a different baby's instagram. Well yeah, I guess I'll have to go that way. Then let's try it. What's it Instagram? I'm not gonna even know which account I'm logged into here, so hold on, ah ye son of a mother? Really yeah, I don't think I put him on that one though, I think I put him on my other one. Let me see, did I put any up here? Well that's that's my mom and my daughter of course, So there's that. But let me see if I can open up the other account, because there's another. Like I said, I had to scatter it around my my social media because it doesn't seem like it's letting me do more than one. Let me see if I can switch switch, switch appearance, no switch accounts. I won't let me Hello, Hello Jesus Christ, sommer bitch, m Jesus jobs that should just automatically fill in. I'm not sure why it's not sound like my Yeah, I'm not gonna be able to do it. Oh well, that's like wait a minute, hold on, there's another way I can do it. I can just look for it, all right, that's the other way to do it. Haha. See I can be funky like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So here's one visiting preadema.
Speaker 9: Yeah, look at the.
Speaker 16: Death like, l.
Speaker 2: What was that?
Speaker 17: Maybe maybe a little bit?
Speaker 18: Maybe I'll do.
Speaker 17: All right, well, this is what it looks.
Speaker 8: Like a bubble, all right?
Speaker 1: You know, we got so they have this really cool hot tub underneath their overhanging porch there in the backyard. It's raining today, otherwise I'd be helping them with They're a wrap around deck on their above ground pool out back, so we went into it yesterday. I got to tell you right now, I'm used to the weather in Uma way more than I am out here. I used to not like the cold. I still don't, but no, I'm kind of to the point where, let's put this way. You can walk down here with twenty degrees below zero windchill in the winter time and your ears freeze. So yeah, big ears. Yeah, those big ears freeze pretty quickly to your head or other places like just freeze and try to feel like they're gonna snap off. That's not a fun time for me. And it's so frigid. And so I lived like that and understood what cold was for a long time, but I'm not a big fan of it. And after living in Yuma, like when they're like, oh yeah, the pools you know, seventy five or eighty degrees. I'm like, are you I'm not going in there, like it's like bath water at our house just and that's just from the heat outside, and like, yeah, it's ninety degrees. I'm like, wow, that's like literally thirty degrees colder than it is all the time. Well, twenty five degrees colder than this all the time. Yeah, it's funny. And I looked at the temperature one night it was like, oh no, it's during the morning. It was like sixty one. I'm like, it doesn't get sixty one even when it's raining and like thunder and light well there's not really that much thunder lightning bro up from but like in the middle of the night. It doesn't get that cold all year round. I think maybe we had like three nights last year where we were surprised that I got down to like fifty Yeah, so that was it. Different world, different world for sure. So no, I gotta be conscious of this because it just it just dawned on me that when I play these videos and I have this microphone on that it might echo because it's going to pick up from the laptop. I didn't bring my headphones because for whatever reason, I can't hear myself through them. So when I have the headphones on, I can't hear what I'm saying because it's muffled out. It's not playing through the headphones. The fuck some stupid video card that they this is a gamer freaking laptop. Why would that even be a freaking thing? But it is, So I don't know. Maybe there's a driver missing or something that seemed to update, but I've looked for that and I couldn't find anything. So now we're going to go watch some videos. I might have to like take the microphone. If I turn this off, it might mess it up for understanding where my microphone is because it usually tries a default to something else. So if I turn it off completely, if I just like pull this top off and turn it off, then I won't be able to comment during the video. That's number one. Number two, it might default to the laptop mic and not come back, and then it might say that I don't have a mic. So Streamyard is really weird about making changes when you're live. It won't let you do it. So I'm gonna kind of like do this while we're watching the video and then go like this when I'm ready to comment. Yeah, yeah, big fun. Okay, so let's start. Let's start off with this one. Is everybody with me. Let's see what's going on around the around the bend here, Let's see who's wearing, what's what. Let me make sure there's people actually watching, otherwise I'm gonna go do something else. Let's see, come on post locans. Why is it?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: All right? I see people, I see people. We're good, we're good. Let me see you. I have FTJ FTJ. Got anybody up in there. Let's see hope so random times? Yeah, good, all right, good, Well, I don't know what the hell that's supposed to be. It's not loading upright, come on there, guys, all right, good, we got people in all places.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: It's jumping all over the place. But whatever, whoa, you're done loading now. You only did that like six times? All right, cool, So that's good. We got everybody on the thing, and the thing is on the thing, and I think that Twitter is on the thing and everybody's on the thing, so that's good. It's on the ting on Twitter, but the thing will be there when the people come back. Okay, let's go to Well, we have a long video that I'm gonna play at the crow House, and I haven't seen this one yet, but I'm guessing I'm gonna put in my trust in it. If it's not, then it's gonna be a hit piece and I'm gonna be talking about it either way. But we have the Silver Crowned King over here. We could watch that video and then there's this one. It's kind of the same video. It's just just random dude that apparently everybody jumped all over and just started to make videos out of. It's not anything that I haven't been saying. It's everything that I've been saying it more well, no, it's actually less everything I've been saying and less, but it's okay, it's all the stuff I've been saying. So now you're gonna get confirmation from this jackamrou here rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize. Blah blah blah blah. Okay, jew Zionist terrorists owned the UFC. I wouldn't be surprised. That's an interesting one though. I have to look at that, yep, and the Jewish people want the TikTok band, right, because they don't want anybody having access to really easy money that they can't fucking control. It's not even about the things that people say on TikTok. Give me a freaking break. It's got nothing to do with that, all right, So I just got to get this going here. It's because the greedy greeters and there's little finger fingers have to uh have everything, and they don't want they don't want us to be independent, so of course they have to control every means of money. And then and then there's a big there's a big gap there with Twitter because anybody can make a ship ton of money doing the Twitter sellers accounts. I started to TikTok to sellers accounts, and that's why I'm probably not allowed to. I'm guessing that has a lot to do with it, because they don't like me, all right, playing it people, people, Now, remember this is a random video on on bit shoot of all places. I didn't put it together. The quality probably isn't the greatest, but if you can hear it, then it's gonna have a message and you'll be understand it and then we'll go over it. Okay, good, you done.
Speaker 10: Jack ge developed by might people. Here's brayleys that I might deal with hiv in it right, No, because that's exactly.
Speaker 2: What it is.
Speaker 10: This is a jen by the We're getting rid of all your Americans. You're all part of the land of Madam. They consider Donald Trump or my seock.
Speaker 13: I don't know if you know this.
Speaker 10: You know that they gave Donald Trump the silver crown of the Tora recently.
Speaker 19: We have to get the people of our country, of this country to love Israel more.
Speaker 2: I have to tell you that.
Speaker 20: But used to be put on the head of the society. You know who, the one hundred and sixty three Orthodox Rabbish.
Speaker 2: We have to do it.
Speaker 11: We have to get them to love Israel more.
Speaker 13: They don't love Israel enough.
Speaker 21: You know that, Wow came together Trump's golf course and handed him to silver crowns.
Speaker 10: Do you know any of them?
Speaker 22: You know?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 23: Give or working good his kindest endurers forever resented Resident Donald James Comps explaining the road.
Speaker 13: Delp the state of issue and the Jewish.
Speaker 23: People Hush family should be less deter the heritage foundations.
Speaker 10: You liked that they gave him anor about two weeks agoing on the bottom.
Speaker 20: The strict says, the principia and the utterance out of the Prophet Isaiah for them a chef the aside.
Speaker 10: You know that happened.
Speaker 18: See, you guys have no idea that they it is kisset. And in the soun Hebre have proclaimed Donald Trump to Messiah.
Speaker 2: So what now?
Speaker 10: And in the soun Hebre have proclaimed Donald Trump to Messiah.
Speaker 24: No, none of this.
Speaker 10: They gave Trump the silver crown of the Torah.
Speaker 25: Okay, give that.
Speaker 13: Jewish working the tenders forever.
Speaker 18: Got that as the silver crown in jerusquem this is to be given to the Messiah and the Messiah.
Speaker 10: Howay, incidents and one hundred and.
Speaker 18: Sixty three Orthodox Jewish rabbis gave Donald Trump the silver crown of the Torah.
Speaker 10: I work four years on Trump's campaign team. These guys are this is the inscription which can't.
Speaker 2: Read by you.
Speaker 6: Donat it.
Speaker 10: Here they're calling him the Prince of peace.
Speaker 1: So he's saying that he was on the company.
Speaker 10: This is an utterance out of the Prophet Isaiah. Donald Trump is considered the Mansiak.
Speaker 21: Of Israel, the Messiah of born ind These rabbis who run your country, the.
Speaker 10: Whole COVID agenda was done by Zionas jibs.
Speaker 13: That's true, and they want all you people dead.
Speaker 20: Here in the land of the Don, they consider Donald Trump ahead of a Don. They're going to kill you people off with this injection. You're considered on the leak.
Speaker 1: Well the next injection too, let's not forget about that one.
Speaker 10: And they want all you people dead.
Speaker 18: My instagram is Trump underscore played undersport you Trump played you.
Speaker 13: My son's dying.
Speaker 18: From this shot that Donald Trump brought up to a military operation warp speed March twenty seven.
Speaker 1: Let's get confirmation on that to see if his son really is because that's a little messed up. It's sad.
Speaker 10: If it's true, approved by the DoD.
Speaker 1: Hold on it says our intention is for the CDC to now be immediately, completely and permanently shut down. Who SAIDs that? And the officials to be charged with murder for their role in the creation and launching of the COVID nineteen pandemic. Okay, well that's what they want. Here's what's going on. The CDC. While everybody was looking at the World Health Organization's pandemic treaty, were giving themselves the right and privilege and authority to do exactly what the Pandemic Treaty was claiming publicly was going to have the power to do. So everybody has just agreed now to wholeheartedly follow, follow and follow the lead. I guess followed over themselves and adopt every goddamn thing that the CDC won't recommend. So we didn't gain anything from the end. By the way, the Pandemic Treaty talks are going on again, there's no opposition, so it's all game. All the one hundred ninety three member countries, the people that are in the World Health Organization, people that are in the United Nations, they don't have Those people are the are the puppets. Those people are the you know, the paper pushers and the stupid little what they call it not think tanks, right, they're not really I mean, they might be leaders in countries and stuff like that, but they're not real people. They're not there to make any kind of waves. They're there to create this new world order. They're there because the people with all the money, the banking elite, put them there to do a job and they're not questioning it. So for there to be some kind of back and forth. That's all. That's all theater. They're just giving you something to look at while they do something else. The sleight of hand and the CDC at this particular juncture was that sleight of hand.
Speaker 10: Warn your fellow Americans.
Speaker 18: This whole thing like this Covin againnis all dual citizenships.
Speaker 10: I used to be a hard for Anxietist. They want all you people that. And Trump is the messiah.
Speaker 1: You just say he used to be a hardcore Ionist, Well then he's also part of the problem. And if he's pretending like he's not anymore than he's definitely a lying sack of shit. You don't just jump one from one ad to the other, let's sake of it. Yeah, remember that the LGBT for Trump and I and I admitt I posted something. This was like four or five years ago, right, I had posted something that said, I wonder what my approval rating is with pedophiles and perverts and and sodomites that I think I that was my librime retort to this exact picture here.
Speaker 25: Hey, you will return, all right, trum, still tell all you people, Still tell all you people, Still tell all you people.
Speaker 1: You like, we have to do a lot more. Here's here's this, here's where the Cavisil bullshit comes in, and this whole sound of freedom nonsense, right, Hollywood went and co opted and stole the true problem of human trafficking, made it into something foreign rather than an actual Jesuit CIA massade and Jewish thing, because that's where that all comes from. It's a Jewish thing. Mostly Jesuits are Jews, and that's the CIA all that crap. They're stealing children and bringing them wherever they can need to bring them to do all kinds of horrible things to them. And then Canvisil makes it, you know, is a star of the stupid ass movie. And listen to what he has to say, and he remember how he kept on invoking in the other interviews the name of QAnon if if not only to just make it more ridiculous and more like an eye roll to people. It totally takes the wind out of the sale of the real problem of child trafficking when you start to equate it to things that are fucking hoaxes or better yet, psychological operation that did have a lot of truth to it, but the psychological operation was that somehow Trump was going to fix everything and we got to start with Donald Trump. What do you mean, Well, he's got to be in there because he's going to go after the traffickers. Yeah, he did so well.
Speaker 2: Do you think he would do you think he understands that we were with him last night. He's going to be moved to do this, do something I didn't know.
Speaker 1: Movie sheds lay on the artificial uh details or elements of child trafficking that are of the most minor of all the issues. When it comes to child trafficking. They don't talk anything about the Saudis. They don't say anything about the actual governmental bodies that are involved in this. They don't talk about the Roman Catholic Church, the Jesuits. They sure as hell don't talk about the blood drinking and the baking of the blood and the matza and what they do with the chevad Leibovich. When it comes to children, they don't talk about anything of that in that movie. Surprise Surprise, he that go free.
Speaker 26: Mm.
Speaker 1: That's a good line right there for those of you who are not able to see that. It says, by way of deception, thou shalt make war, and that is the official slogan of the Mossade and our government is responsible for mostly all of their training, because we have always been greater Israel ever since I don't know, world War one, world War two era, probably a little bit before that. Maybe we can even say eighteen sixty five when they destroyed our country with a civil war.
Speaker 23: Presented the president donalte con for explorinated a road after the help the state of Issue and the Jewish people, his family should be less.
Speaker 2: Would be.
Speaker 1: Then it's just crap at the end, just all right, So there we go. Yeah, okay, give me a second here to get back to it. Hi, do you miss me? If you got some comments up here, Let's see what you got. M thanks for sharing the good times and no for not so good times. Yep, so it goes. Indeed, yeah, let's hope not, because you know, those good times that are worth fighting for, because otherwise, you know, we get up and we completely let our children down. I'm not going to be that person that does that. As you see, I'm I'm vacation with my daughter and I'm still doing this. So I believe this one is the crow house. It is, well, probably this is an hour long. I'm not sure how much longer I can be on here, before I have to go do something. It's raining today, so some of the plans were changed. So it goes in upstate New York. If you don't like the weather, wait five minutes. If you do like the weather, wait five more. It's going to fuck up again, all right, So let's go to here closer look at the falsities of the Trump Oh well, god, he send under so much attack. Yeah, if anybody shot at him, I think maybe somebody was actually going after that retired police So I'm sorry, retired fireman. Honestly like he got killed to make it look more real. Maybe he was just that. Maybe that's why he had to die, Maybe because they wanted to make it look like he was really being shot at. Probably not by even by that guy I get if that person was allowed up on that roof. Do you honestly think that his AMMO wasn't somehow sabotaged to where it would fire, but maybe with like underpowered rounds, or you know, it would be a cap with this like a low powder, you know, so it wouldn't make it there, or I doubt blanks because at least, you know, it had to make it. The report had to make it look real to to at least the shooter right. And I don't know, I don't know. To me, it just seems like he was definitely put in a position to do that obviously allowed their dare to do it. But for what purpose? And did he know he was going to get whacked at the end? Do we know he really got whacked? Do we know if it's even the same guy that they say it is. Are we sure of anything? I don't know. I'm just asking questions because to me, this little stick your hand in the air and riley rohoo, who when bullets are flying by you? And this little lady here like pretending to like do something by her ducking her own head but leaving his head up in the air without putting his head down, but with her hand. All this bullshit, it's all stupid. It's all theatrics, none of it. Nobody knows how to do their job anymore. And you have this little skinny armed, weak wrisked, little queer guy here with the sniper in the roof here. Everybody's gay, everybody's gay? Is that wrong? It's wrong?
Speaker 11: It is wrong.
Speaker 1: Is it wrong with me to say to point it out?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Ron theory is how to move on to other things, And of course I'm talking about the Trump assassination attempt. I've been a lot of theories, a lot of speculation, a lot of stuff come out on both sides of the fence as to whether this was real, whether it was faked, and what it's really all about whether.
Speaker 1: It was really faked.
Speaker 2: Something that I think is really important to keep in mind when you look at any of these shootings is that what is really important about them is what comes after who benefits? You know, it's about what the legislation is going to be, whether that's going to be moved further towards the globers the gender, which of course it always.
Speaker 1: Is and usually so I don't have my like I said, don't have my board here with me. I didn't take my broadcaster board. So lowering the mic a with a little slider isn't something I have an opportunity to do. So if you hear some MACO, I'm working as far as were as I can with the microphone, but I don't want to turn it off for the reasons stated before. Yeah, the who benefits thing is Trump because everybody.
Speaker 2: Who was.
Speaker 1: I don't know Lukewarm is now gung ho, and they're gonna push that, and even if it's not, they're gonna they're gonna use the media to give that appearance that it's you know, over overwhelmingly and resoundingly Trump because they know how the how the uh, they know how the public masses of idiots are. They go towards and lean towards and gravitate toward magnetically attracted to the power or those who they think are the winners. It's always the same way. That's why leadership works with you know, tribes, because people gravitate to that power and are followers. So followers will follow. You just have to give them and present them a hero or a leader, and they will fight. Because nobody wants to take initiative to be individuals, it seems, unfortunately, And that's a sad thing, because we should be a nation of individuals who work together, rather than a nation of followers who are high minded under the are impression of what we think one asshole stands for. See the difference there and how that might be a dangerous thing, and that.
Speaker 2: Sort of helps determine what it's all about. Anyway, there's too much time spent on arguing over whether things are real or whether they fight. And I would suggest that a lot of these events are created in that way so that you can put forth an endless amount of theories and speculation and keep arguing about the details and filing to look at the bigger picture. And that's why I love It's also.
Speaker 1: That's what I love about Max, because he states what I'm thinking without me verbalizing it until I hear someone else say it. Max said it very well, just there. It's there to distract us, which is the way I would have put it, but he said it more, uh, in a way that more people can get Oh yeah, yeah, that makes sense. While we're here arguing whether it's this or it's that, they're still pushing the freaking ball down the field, and that field happens to be completely ignoring Gaza in what's going on being proed you all over again, and you know all that shit, and nobody ever bringing up that they attacked us with the USS liberty. They attacked us when a nine to eleven with the help of our own government, and if we want to call it a government, it's really just the same people. It's not there. That's the other thing too. It's like, okay, what is our government. It's a bunch of bankers from bank you know, from from the Bank of England, the City of London, and they're all, you know who, tribal chosen people, and that's who runs everything on the large scale government level. Who has a central bank in their country, which is basically everybody. They're all unified already under one world government, they just aren't overtly calling it that yet. And we have been the hub or the main military force of that one world government, for the United Nations, for whomever else, you know, obviously all the banking interests and what they want to have done in our world to weaken other countries and put them in debt and put them at the mercy of an IMF loan or some other Bank of International Settlements situation to where they're now slaves to the Rothschilds. We've been, we've been the driving force in the military might for that. So what have we always been and what have we been for? At least if we want to go back to World War two, world War one, even if we want to go back to Louis Brandei's if you want to go back to the Dalfour Declaration. What has our country really been. We have always been greater Israel. We just have to wake up and realize that. So everything that we see in politics is theater. Some call it jesuit theater. That's actually a term if you look it up. They would actually produce these jesuit theaters because that was their propaganda. And that is the same thing that we see with media, with news, with everything that they spend. We think there's something different between news and sitcom, but it's all made up. And if we don't believe that, the Smith mun Minernization Act made it so that there's no reason for them to tell you the truth. Ever, if you believe it, that's your problem, that's your fault. They told you that they can tell you everything that they want you to hear and believe, and none of it has to be ivery told us.
Speaker 2: That important to look at them on a completely blank slate. Whenever these things happen, just put it on a blank slate and let the cards fall where they may, and that may lead you towards the truth of what really happened. You know, if you go in wanting this to be real, you're going to find all sorts of stuff that supports that belief, and you can construct a theory. This sounds quite plausible, and it's the same if you go in wanting it to be fake, you'll find all sorts of stuff to support that, and then you can construct a theory. That's why you can't go in there with confirmation bias. You know, you're going there thinking it's all real, you miss out on all sorts of other stuff. You go and think it's all fake, you ignore all sorts of other stuff. On the other side, It works both ways, so you can't look at any of these things with confirmation bias. You've got to simply look at the evidence and see what the evidence tells you. What the evidence clearly states is that there was some sort of a government stand down. This was definitely staged in some way. It was either staged and it was faked, or it was allowed to happen, but either way, there was a standdown and the Secret Service and certain agencies were in on it. That's without any question. You know some of what they're calling security flaws and security failures, and never security flaws and failures, they're plan to go this way.
Speaker 1: Now you'll have to excuse me, I have to. I hear my daughter, I think moving around upstairs. So you're going to listen to Max a little bit. I'm going to kind of just bury the mic and do some to us so you don't hear any feedback as much as I can, and I'll be back in a moment.
Speaker 2: So yeah, anyway, let's get into it. I mean, there's so much information to cover. Like I said, I've been avoiding doing this because there's just so much to look at. I mean, it's literally been a minefield of information, a minefield of theories. I mean, it's a pretty big event. Of course, while this event's been happening, is has been going hell for weather on Gaza while people haven't been looking. In the first four days of the shooting, Israel bomb four schools in Gaza and two refugee camps. Some of the images I've had coming out are just horrendous. It would appear that snipers are just taking potshots at civilians walking down the street now, and must be high caliber bullets because these people's heads are literally exploding. There's bodies littering the streets of Gaza with their heads literally blown off. I've been receiving some horrendous images. I won't even share them with you, but I'd just like to point out that that's what's going on in Gaza while everyone is distracted with Trump's bleeding ear. Interesting how that works. But anyway, I said, there's a lot of theories that are coming out now. One theory that did come out that I actually supported in the beginning. I did a talk with vance Or Vincent Vincent Victor sorry, Victor Hugo the other day and we discussed a little bit about this whole Trump thing, and something that I pointed out to him in that talk was that there are what looks like recoil from one of the groups of government snipers, says, snipers that are up on the roof. It looks like there's a recoil on the guy's gun when the first three shots go off. Check this out.
Speaker 13: And you know, that's a couple of months old. And if you want to really see something.
Speaker 19: That said, take a look at what happens.
Speaker 2: You see now that looks like recoil on that gun. As those shots of fire, the gun moves whenever there's a bang, the gun moves. And there was someone who put out a video suggesting that theory as well, which I will play a little bitfore you. Now, it's gone pretty viral around the place, and check out what this guy said. And it's this video here that has been trending. The Trump evidence is starting to come in. It looks like a deep state fake. And that's an interesting title. A lot of people don't really understand what the deep state is. The deep state is the state once they turn the cameras off, once they go behind closed doors. That's the deep state. It is in this group of shadowy individuals. It's the whole system. The deep state is what happens when they turn the cameras off. And the deep state will always exist as long as the state exists. That's the way it works, folks. But have a look at this video this guy put out addressing exactly that recoil that I pointed out on the garden.
Speaker 11: You will see that the sound of the bullets that hit Trump came from his own secret Service agent whoever the sniper were working for him on this roof, and he's firing four hundred feet away to another sniper.
Speaker 13: That works for them.
Speaker 11: And that's uh, this guy Okay, And I'm gonna prove to you without a shadow of a doubt you can't. I mean, this is all totally one hundred stage and that's my job, that's what I do.
Speaker 2: So here we go.
Speaker 11: We're gonna hear this guy fire and he's gonna go down saying he got the bullet.
Speaker 23: And you know that's a little barks a couple of months old.
Speaker 13: And if you want to really see something that said, take a look what happens.
Speaker 11: Okay, three shots came from this gun. No bullets went into that direction. Let's play it again.
Speaker 25: And you know that.
Speaker 13: Arks a couple of months old. And if you want to really see something that said, take a look what happens.
Speaker 11: That's one.
Speaker 13: You see the gun move.
Speaker 11: That's one bullet, there's two and three. You show the gun move three times and Trump is down. So the sound of the bullets came from this sniper. And there's no way in hell the other sniper killed Trump. Do you know why, because this guy supposedly supposedly just killed this guy who was a sniper that supposedly was trying to shoot Trump. It's all sleight of hand. Do you understand? They know the dumb dumbs won't figure these things out? That's how they got the sound of the shots and everybody ducking. It's all staged, but it's clear as a ring eating ding. This guy didn't shoot at Trump? Why because all the shots that came at Trump as he fell, where did it come from? Well, I just showed you didn't. I came from this guy's gun. You see the guy shoot three times, You see the guns flint three times, and you've seen him come down. Did you hear any other bullets come from the other direction? No, you can't. Why because this guy supposedly just shot him.
Speaker 2: Okay, So that's the theory that was put out, and I was kind of looking at that myself when it first happened. But it would appear that that theory is not correct because there's shots that were taken from another angle. And this has actually caused a new theory to come out. And before I even say anything about that, we'll have a look at another angle of those shots. Check this out.
Speaker 13: Take a look at what happens, Take a look at what happened.
Speaker 10: What happens, Take a look what happens.
Speaker 13: If you want to.
Speaker 10: Take a look what happens.
Speaker 2: So you see that now what the guy's saying is that there was another shooter from that angle over there to the top right of the red line, saying that this took out two bystanders. Okay, that's what it's saying, and that is the angle. This is the claim on this new theory there were there were more shooters. And it's interesting as well because there was a shooter scene on the water tower as well. See this is a claim it as a second shooter. There was someone seen on a water tower just nearby. I'll see if I can find the pick. Yeah, here it is here. Now you see him? Now you don't you see there? There's a guy. There's a shadow on this water tower right here, and now they're not there. You've got to wonder about that as well. Well, we've got to do is look at the bullet paths. That suggested bullet paths anyway. So here's what they're basically telling us where the guy on the roof allegedly was and he was shooting towards Trump. And if you follow that line, well, that would explain that there, that would explain why there was a puff on the railing that we saw. Then again, there's this other theory that's been put forth saying that what is it here? This one There was a shot coming from over here and that went through two people. That guy in the white that you saw fall and it glanced off the railing, just missing that other guy. And there was more shots and there was a guy on the toil that there were three shooters. In all, that's that theory, and you just thing as well, in all the shots that they give you of the so called shooters and the bullet paths that the mainstream gives you anyway, like you've got this one secret Service crew, they never show the other secret Service crew that was on the second roof because there were two roofs behind Trump, and both of them had Secret Service on them, and there were the crowds of bystanders behind them. Again, if you follow that path, it does get there. But then the concept that there was another shooter also could be possible. But let's have a look at that video again and look what really happened there.
Speaker 13: Something said, take a look what happened.
Speaker 2: So you see it glancing there, Take a look what happens. That's definitely the first.
Speaker 13: Take a look what.
Speaker 2: That guy drops. So the other theory that this bullet, the first bullet we heard came from the security guard on the roof. It's not possible because there's a bullet that glances off the railings. A bullet did go in that direction, because we can see it. Also, when you look at this guy the snipers. If you have a look at this guy, his eye comes off the site before the shots Fadok.
Speaker 13: At what happened.
Speaker 2: See now, that's when the shots fired, when his eye comes off the stop. Now, if you were looking at this guy and you had him in your sights and you were going to shoot him, your eye wouldn't come off the site. You'd be having sighted. So you've got the shot. You're not going to shut him up and then lift your head and then shoot him. That doesn't make sense. So that move move that you hear, and it actually looks like he shoots one shot at the guy and then two shots at the ground. There'd be no point in doing that, and there'd be no point in lifting your eye off the scope before you shoot. Perhaps possibility that he was just flinching from the sound of the gun shots and because he still had his hand on the gun, the gun moves. That makes sense that that could happen. So and the fact that there's a bullet clearly seen hitting the railing. Also shows that bullets to go in that direction. The concept of the guy in the white falling to the ground is another interesting thing, because that guy falls to the ground kind of after the bullet hits the railing. By the look of it, anyway, did he actually get hit by a bullet or did he just duck because there were shots bean fired. When you look at the video of the shooting and you look at that guy on the left, you don't see him to start with, but he's over here. If you look at this this video again, sorry, and see this guy does he's wearing white.
Speaker 13: Like he's got a Magat cap on.
Speaker 2: Possible, hard to tell he's got a Maga cap on. By the look of things, he's got a cap on and he's all in white and he drops. Is he being shot by that bully that hit the railing? But then you've got to ask, how would that bullet go right through all these people and then hit the railing and miss this guy. It doesn't make much sense. And when you look at a shot of those people, have a look, because this pan's back and you can actually see that same guy. I think let's have a look. Now, that could be him there. Maybe he dropped his cap, maybe he took his cap off, but that looks like him standing back up again, that same guy. So the concept that this bullet came from there and went through two people doesn't really make sense because surely it would have hit someone in the crowd before a glanced off that railing. But if it was coming from over here, it actually would have hit that railing. Interesting thing to see, folks. And we know the whole idea of Trump turning his head and blah blah blah. We've all seen the graphics of what would have happened if he hadn't turned his head, which is how they've been able to sell it. Whether it's true or not is yet to be determined. But again, even having that type of what was just seen in that graphic, I mean, if this was staged and Trump knew it was staged, there's no way he's going to let someone just shoot a bullet past his ear and hope that they actually hit it. I mean, you know you wouldn't do that. You wouldn't. That's just out of the question. Either this was staged and it was an inside job by the deep state, and they all knew what was going on, and there were stand down orders which would explain everything, would explain why the shooter was able to get there, why they didn't fire at him. And bear in mind there were two sniper teams. There was a sniper team Secret Service sniper team on both roofs, and the second sniper team on the second roof that you don't even hear about, also saw the shooter on the roof and were aiming him. They had him in their sites, but they didn't fire either. And there's video footage of the second sniper.
Speaker 13: Team if you want to really see something.
Speaker 2: That incited upped and they didn't take the shot. So what's that all about? They didn't take the shot. So both sniper teams had the guy in their sights and neither of them took the shot. And it was known that he was there. We're told guy, you know, they had a few minutes. They knew twenty six minutes in advance that he was there. Even this Senator Marsha Blackburn just go off for briefing with the Secret Service and FBIM of Paul to learn they knew about the threat prior to President Trump walking on the stage. There's video footage of the shooto just kind of wandering around as well. He was seen earlier on in the event.
Speaker 26: Lurking near a building just passed the secure perimeter of the event itself. The man who shot the video told Pittsburgh's Action he used for reporter Lily Coleman he was shocked when he examined it closely.
Speaker 2: Okay, So there's that. There's also the fact that apparently the shooter's father rang the police or the Secret Service that afternoon because his son was missing, and so was his rifle. I don't know why you would ring the Secret Service if your son was missing, but apparently that's what happened.
Speaker 22: The gunman's father called police before the shooting, concerned about his son and his whereabouts.
Speaker 27: Meg Oliver is tracking the critical half hour before Trump was shot. Multiple sources too.
Speaker 1: Hello, everybody, My daughter and I were walking around in the backyard looking at bunnies that are out there because of the rain and stuff. So we walked up to one and it got nice and close to it, and she was excited, and then we saw a garden snake, which she was really excited to see too, because we saw something there yesterday in the rocks, and then we went back and fare's like it's over here. I know it because we saw it yesterday, and sure enough she saw it again and she was all excited about that. So we were just walking around the backyard. It looks like I'm going to have to get going on a helping my stepfather in the backyard with the with the deck. So I'm gonna set I'm gonna keep playing this. I'm not sure where it's even that, but my commentary is gonna be skimmed, slight and sluh you and far between me because I gotta go back upstairs and set up my daughter for something and then get back into it. So go ahead and watch some more of this. I'm not sure what the hell they're talking about. Even I walked away.
Speaker 27: Sorry, tell CBS News that the Secret Services it was notified of a suspicious person with the range find.
Speaker 1: See this is all part of the lie, right this start here, narrative. This is what they want to give people. So what does this do though? What does this actually do? I see, I see you have You're in good hands over here in the top right hand corner with Max. But why do they want us to know this, And why does the mainstream media want us to believe that this is happening? What is the purpose behind all that? Because if it was really a thing that they didn't want anybody to be suspicious of, they wouldn't give us these types of you know, tropes if you will, or leads or whatever you want to call them, that you know, lead us to question the authority or the or the sincerity or the professionalism of these organizations and agencies around the government. So why do they want us to question it? Is it because we're trying to usher in a whole different type of leadership, maybe one that is of one unified body by chance? And will that be what is pitched in the next four year fake term of a fake president that we should all unite under the and instead of covertly run by the UN and the people who run the UN you know, Club of Rome, Comma, you know International Banking Jews, instead of being covertly run by them already. Maybe there's going to be an overt rule and we'll have to replace all these agencies with oh, I don't know, you're noted nations people. Oh, by the way, we have a bunch of foreigners here already being paid by the UN which means your tax money to be here and to feel more than entitled to everything that you have worked for. And you know they're bringing their shit culture with them and their diseases, and.
Speaker 27: You're Twenty minutes before the shooting took place in Butler, Pennsylvania, a local tactical sniper inside a neighboring building spotted him from a second floor window and snapped this picture. Crooks pulled out the rangebinder, and the sniper alerted his team. Then the shooter climbed down an air conditioning unit to reach the roof of a building near the sniper's position. At five point fifty one pm, Pennsylvania State Police notified the Secret Service there was a suspicious person on the premises. One minute later that was relayed to counter sniper teams above Trump. At six o'clock, Trump was allowed to go on stage and begin remarks. Ten minutes later, snipers were told police were addressing an issue, but it was too late. One minute after that, shots rang now. Former Secret Service agent Charles Marino says, if agents knew there was a threat that far in advance, Trump should never have been allowed to address the crowd.
Speaker 22: He should be held in a secure area until the threat is ultimately resolved and then it's concluded that there's no additional other threats.
Speaker 27: Sources tell CBS News Trump was permitted on stage because there was no indication the suspicious person had any weapon.
Speaker 2: Nice suspicious person had any weapon, apart from the guys in the grounds yelling out there's a guy on the roof with a gun. You've all seen that video of the guy with the orange hair saying there's a guy on the roof and he's got a gun, you know, like it doesn't make sense. And then you got that shot of the guy who it looks like Thomas Matthew Crooks, the guy they're claiming did it. But Thomas Matthew Crooks put out a video that day. It was very interesting. Check this out. My name is Thomas Matthew Crooks. I hate Republicans, I hate Trump and guess what, you got the wrong guy. Now, that's really interesting that that video should even exist. Of course they're saying he made it before the shooting. Who knows, who knows. But another interesting thing is when you look at the the dead shooter and this is a little gruesome, I'll warn you, But check out this picture. Does this look like that same guy? Does it really look like Thomas Matthew Crooks? When you look at Thomas Matthew Crooks, that's the guy that we just saw in the video. There's another shot on him. Does that really look like the guy? It certainly looks like the guy that you saw the picture of that the Sniper Club took the picture of this one here. But again, look at that shirt that he's wearing with the eagle on it. That's significant and that sure that looks like Thomas Matthew Crooks. But was he really the shooter because he doesn't look like this guy. It looks like a different person. I don't know, maybe I'm wrong, but it just looks like a different person. The person that actually looks like is this guy, Matthew Eerick. Looks very similar to him, and he was actually arrested for something or other. He pleaded guilty in connection with something he threatened Trump in twenty sixteen. And interesting thing is this ear piercing that he's got here, You know where you sort of stretch your earlaves right out and you stick the stone or whatever. And he's got one of them. He's got a small one in this ear. When you look at a shot of them, all three of them together, his guy looks more like this guy than he does this guy. And that piercing in the ear. You see this slit on the ear here. Now, I'm willing to think, well, possibly that's just blood, because obviously he's covered in blood. That could be just a streak of blood across his ear, or it could be a large piercing big enough to fit this earring in. You've got to look at that, folks. It can't be ruled out that there may have been two shooters to Patsy's whatever. And there's actually talk of a second shooter as well. Well.
Speaker 28: They feel that there was two shooters on both sides.
Speaker 22: So they got the one on the tower on this side, but the one on the right side they never got. So that's why they wanted us to leave immediately, because they thought there's still a shooter out there somewhere.
Speaker 2: Now, isn't that interesting If they thought there was a shooter out there somewhere, why was Trump allowed to raise his head for nine seconds? And none of it makes sense. I mean, he gets up there and he does the fist pump. You know, the iconic photograph that we all saw of Trump raising his fist in the air. It's just the most iconic shot you've ever seen, which will go down in the history books. That'll be the shot that defines America from now on. Trump with blood on his face, waving his fist in there. Of course, we have seen that before and in other places as well, Russia and China. They're good at raising the fist in the air. As his Antifa. Also, that guy Matthew Yerick is actually an ANTIFA member, which is interesting as well. Something I looked into the guy a little bit and what I found like, it's very hard to find any information about him, this Matthew Yerick guy. But I found him on Twitter, which is really interesting. And his page here on Twitter. You got this hero thing. I don't know. You can't tell whether that's him or not. He's got here the pinned comment, why are they lying? Annie Thomas? Matthew Cooks in the US could build a bomb with remote detonation, blah blah blah. But again, this is July seventeenth, Is this really him? Thomas planted explosives in his own car. Bad Actors from the Secret Service found a detonator next to his body. Everyone knows that any boy on his way to assassinate the president first minds his own car with remote detonation capability. There's a lot of really weird stuff going on here. Interesting what he's got on the site here or on his Twitter post F six ' five point four. You look up F six ' five point four pedophilia. It's a pedophilia code. Interesting stuff. And what you can also do is check out these coordinates that he's got here. If you're going to Google Earth and check out these coordinates in the order that he posted them. What you find is that the first ordinance leads you to this lake in Alaska. So what's that all about? What's hidden in the lake? You might ask? You go to the second set of coordinates and it takes you to black Rock Viewpoint. That's kind of interesting, isn't it. Pedophilia a lake black Rock Viewpoint. You go to the next set of coordinates, and where does it take you to? Of all places? While guess little Saint James Island, Epstein, Ireland, isn't that interesting? Folks? Could be just a coincidence, But I find it kind of interesting, and that's this Maxwell Yerick. Whether that's the same guy. I mean, you can see there's posts here on July fourteenth, there's posts here on July seventeenth. So whether he's involved, whether that's actually him that's dead, or whether it's someone else running that account is anybody's guess. And there's so much more that there's a lot of stuff to look at with this. I mean, the claim that he had no blood on his ear, well, there was blood on his ear that could conceivably on his face. It may not be on his shirt because when he fell to the ground, he was actually lying with his head down. So that's why you've got that shot of the blood on his ear or the blood running down his cheeks like here, blood just running down from his ear could be. And again another iconic shot, you've got the sun shining on his face, his hands in kind of a prayer stance. All very contrived shots, folks. There's even a shot I'm sure you've seen it, which alleges to depict a bullet flying past Trump's head.
Speaker 1: I think that's bullshit. Personally.
Speaker 2: You got to you need a really really fast camera, super super fast camera to do this. The camera to do. This has got a shutter speed of one eight thousands of a second. It's about twenty four shots a second. Could be a bullet going past his head a little bit low for the ear, but it could be a bullet going past his head. It could also just be a camptrail. You just don't know these days, folks. Incidentally, the guy who took that shot, his name is Doug Mills, and he's also the guy who took the iconic shot that we know from nine to eleven. He just happened to be there when I speak camera. This shows that there was inside the knowledge as well. And another question people don't seem to be asking is why was there so much media there? Since when is there a lot of media at a Trump rally. They've been trying to bury Trump rallies and hide all this stuff from the public for years. Why are they suddenly all there? You had CNN, you had NBC, you had Fox, you had BBC, you had I think there was a Canadian news station there. Well, we had Sky News from Australia there. All of these news people were there at this particular Trump rally. When they're never a Trump rallies, they never cover them, and they happened to be a guy there with a high speed camera fast enough to catch a bullet.
Speaker 1: Oh, very very convenient, you know.
Speaker 2: And we've seen all the stuff about if he hadn't turned his head, it would have been drastic and it would have been folcus. I mean, an AAR fifteen bullet can do some pretty severe damage. And that's another thing as well. You've got to look at I mean, this is this is what a bullet graze looks like. And yet when you look at the pictures of Trump, and.
Speaker 1: Here's the other thing too, those bullets don't typically fly straight. Okay, they tumble. Air fifteen bullets are known for tumbling sometimes when you see you hit the target, they hit the target, and you can almost even see how they have hit sideways. Not all the time, but they tumble, is the point. So there's always that to consider. It would have maybe taken the entire lobe off if it did in fact hit him in the ear. There's a lot of there's a lot of things that are strange about that, and anybody who's used firearms before kind of say, some things don't seem like they add up. And if you've used them to any you know, to any extent where you've been taught things or you've learned things from about him, then it seems a little bit more suspicious. But he's bringing up some good points about the coverage being there already a lot of the the coincidences as far as just so happens to be that there's a guy, why would he need that Why would he need that camera for that particular gig? You know, like, what would the purpose of that camera be. You usually don't bring out your you bring out what as as person who used cameras in specific places. I don't just bring everything I've got. I bring what I need for the for the event. So if I was playing, if I was like capturing a soccer game, then I would probably use a high speed thing. But if I'm doing a rally, there's not a whole lot of high speed action that I need to get crystal clear shots of. So I don't think I would use one eight thousandth of a second you know, shutter speed blah blah blah blah blah, in order to capture anything, and just so happened to capture a bullet. It's just none of us. And then you know how easy that is to photoshop. It's just a line. I mean, why I'm surprised they didn't go with just a little tiny metal, shiny looking dot.
Speaker 2: Right, his hairs not even messed up.
Speaker 1: I don't even see just because it's red in a little pocket of his ear. I don't even see a hole or blood or any damage of a cut. I just see blood added to an ear. Blood added to an ear, blood added to an ear. I don't see any cut, grays, whatever, just blood added to an ear. For all we know, they used real blood. Maybe they use real nams blood. Maybe they made it like that to make it even more of a sick ritual that they were doing. But Trump's also a germophobe. He doesn't like to shake hands. He makes the prostitutes wear gloves when they touch him. So there's that.
Speaker 2: Blood coming down his ear, but his hair has not even messed up. Did he really get a board in the head or did they just shoot the guard on the roof and some people fought a few shots around to kill a couple of bars standers and curage some wounded and make it look like that's what happened or was it a.
Speaker 1: Real That's what I'm thinking happened, Yeah, and you know, just so happens that there's this guy who has the best eat in the house, unfortunately not the best eat in the house, come to find out, because he's one that takes it and dies. That's not very cool, doesn't I mean, I don't know if there's anything that was going on with that guy that they were taking care of another problem at the same time, or it just happened to be they needed a sacrifice to tell the story that there was actual, real bullets going after Trump rather than just shooting and springing the audience from some other vantage point with their own people so that they made sure they got some work done, if you will, rather than rely on some little torp on a fucking roof who could very easily have missed and not been as climactic of an experience.
Speaker 2: Real assassination attemp. It's really really difficult to determine, folks, it really is. And like I said, you can't go in there thinking that one size right or one SiGe wrong. You really just got to look at the information and see where it LAIDs you. Another interesting discrepancy is the guy on the roof that they shot. What's he doing there and the gun is so far away from him. What's that all about? It doesn't really make a lot of sense either. So there's a lot of really weird stuff going on with this with this case. But again, looking at that shot of what it would have been if he hadn't turned his head, there's no way you're going to stage that and let someone take that shot at you. I mean, it's just not going to happen, folks. There's no way I'd do it. There's no way you'd do it. So you come back to the original question. Obviously this was staged. Obviously it was set up, and it was allowed to happen. The question is was Trump in on it? Or was he not in on it? Worse shots fired from that roof where the shooter was allegedly at or was there someone else on the water toower just took a couple of potshots at some civilians to create some casualties right Or was there another shooter in the other spot the third spot as suggested by that other graphic, I'll suggest there wasn't because that guy they're claiming actually fell that two people were taken out with that shot. It was suggested that didn't happen. That guy was seen getting up again, and we know the Secret Service knew he was there for quite a long time and they didn't act on that. So what's going on there? Obviously this was a setup. The question is was Trump in on it or not? Did a bullet really fly past his head doubt? Or did he just know to grab his ear and fall at the right time because that was the plan? You know. Again, you've got to look at who benefits from this. An interesting thing as well is that there is a bond slave ritual that happens put on by the men with small hats, of course, whereby a bond slave will pierce their ear. Usually they will use an oar, and who knows, maybe they did. Maybe Trump just knew to grab his ear as soon as you heard the first shot, to be turning his head as he did it. Maybe they'd know that. Maybe it was all planned, I mean, he's an actor, or like I said, it was a real event and he just turned his head at the right time and the ball just happened to clip his ear. Like I said, his hair isn't even messed up, So you've got to wonder about that. Maybe he knew to be okay. Ten minutes into your talk, you start pointing at the thing and you start talking, and we know that as soon as you start talking and pointing at the chart, we're going to take a shot, and you're going to hear a shot. As soon as you hear that first shot, you grab your ear and you drop to the ground. These sacred service guards will drop around you and they will perform the ritual. It'll only take about twenty seconds. That's about as long as you was down. Perhaps that's what really happened. I mean, this is a real ritual.
Speaker 1: You'd be surprised what you're convinced of doing when the people that you're being told what to do from are the ones you control the entire world and your fate and your family's safety and fate. If you decide at any given time that you're not going to go along with it anymore. So there's always that you know, you get in bed with the rothschild banking, they bail you out in any time of your life, and you think that you don't owe them for the rest of your life. Yeah, that's not really how it works, and it's not really something that you get to retire from either or change mind later. No, No, Satan owns you or whomever. I don't even know if Satan's the truest bad guy of them all. I think it's maybe even deeper than that. I would just go for, you know, Saturn, yah Oh Sabaoath Satan is possibly the same thing. But I don't know. Even Satan seemed like he had some kind of reason and and and you know, some sort of I don't know, maybe a conscience where Yahweh didn't when it came to job, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Could they go through a bond slave someone who willingly chooses lifelong servitude, often to pay off a debt or due to economic necessity. Trump is heavily in debt to people like Sheldon Addleston, who's a Jew. Trump's so tied up with the Jews, it's unbelievable everything. His daughter's married to a Jew and a guy. When you look at all this stuff, you've got to think, who benefits who benefits from all this sort of stuff?
Speaker 1: Well, isn't it true that his mother was one? And the morons out there and the mainstream, the mainstream that has that's pretending to be the alternative, you know, conservative blah blah blah. Channels are saying that that he was his father was a crypto. Well, no, no, why even go there, why even why even bother making that argument when his mother certainly was one, and they they trail trace that through the mother's side. So if you know all that, why even bother worrying about the father, like to try to make something out of it that it might not even be accurate when you already know that this the mother is like, what's the point? And then Evanka or Evanna, what the fuck your stupid name is? Her mother was also, I believe, so she's technically by their way they trace it. She's a Jew, he's a Jew. Not that this is even ethnic anyway. It's more about their oath to the god fearing cult. But it's either way, either way, it doesn't matter. Now here's this. Maxwell Urick is the shooter who shot Trump. Despite what the media or the FBI is trying to project, former President Donald Trump was injured in a shooting incident.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: See this is again they're telling you that this happened and that he was injured. They're already assuming that any of that all that's real, and they're saying that this Maxwell Urick guy is the person, not the person who was in the black Rock video. Blah blah blah. The only reason why that would even be an element that they want to keep on bringing out is when they have Larry Fink appointed by Trump to be some sort of thing in government once he gets back in.
Speaker 2: Oh, before we move on from that, folks, again, this guy here, this has been debunked apparently by Ruters. Oh, Eric isn't the guy, that's what they say. Who knows, But of course it's been debunked by Ruters, so we must believe it. Who knows. But again, it's interesting that it has been posts on that Twitter feed since the event. So maybe it's just interesting that he looks more like him than he does the guy we're told who did it. Like I said, the dad called the police worried about his son, and there's that video of him saying he's not the shooter. Of course, he also appeared on the black Rock commercial and I think you've probably all seen it anyway. But getting back to who benefits, well, interesting, within three hours of the shooting, I mean T shirts for on Style. Within three hours flights T shirts with the iconic image. It's it's been a huge boon for Trump's campaign.
Speaker 1: Shooting makes me stronger. They already had them on the they already had him out in the print. I know somebody were just saying something that I just want to put it up real quick. I love you too, mister Cyrus or missus Cyrus or whoever it is, Jesus jesuit theater in exactly, yes, no problem, absolutely absolutely. Uh, American hair it is dictionary depiction, deception, chickory, fraud as trumpery. That's funny, just showy but worthless. Also American hero it is dictionary showy but worthless. Hey, that's what rhetoric is, right, it's showy but worthless, just a bunch of words, a bunch of talkie talk with nothing, no substance behind it. And then, uh, see, any obstruction, even a small twig or a paper target will introduce some wobble tumble to the bullet. Otherwise the spin of the bullet keeps it straight on a trajectory, shooting through glass or bone. Yeah, but even catching something I don't know, I've seen. I've seen it in the targets myself, like, so they do tumble That's why I always followed it funny when people try to sell you a more expensive hollow point ar fifteen round, It's like, well, that's assuming that it's not going to hit sideways, because otherwise, what are we trying to open up here?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: What is it actually going to be? The the flower?
Speaker 25: Right?
Speaker 1: Too many red herrings waiting for the black swat black swanh yes, yes, yes, yes, oh it's Gary. Hey Gary, how you doing?
Speaker 11: All right?
Speaker 1: Back to the game, the game of life here, and it.
Speaker 2: Really has the The US Classify Documents case against Trump was dismissed. Yes, we knew that JD. Vance was confirmed as Trump's running mate.
Speaker 1: Which is absolutely retarded. But anyway, did you notice so his entire they have to put this big ass thing out of his ear, so that do you know what I mean? Like from top to bottom? Like is that not exaggerating? Is that not like screaming I can't breathe, I can't breathe, pretending you know. And then you have the same type of ritual or other people were wearing it in a I don't know, in sympathy, empathy, respect, or into the ritual of hey, look I have this bandage on my ear. But it's funny that they had to wrap the whole goddamn ear, Like if there's a cut wrapped, you bandaged the cut. It didn't go from the bottom of his ear to his top or the other way. He wasn't laying sideways when the bolt, So it's either a through and through or it's not, or it's a graze. But either way, it wasn't being that it wouldn't be Also from the top of his ear and on the bottom of his ear. It didn't go straight down and it didn't go straight up. So what the hell's up with that stupid bandage? What is up with it? And why is there no blood on it? I'm sure that's that's that's not that big of a deal, But the whole thing is, like, why it's so big? Is it to make it obvious.
Speaker 2: In the election?
Speaker 1: Hey, bandage on my ear. I'm a tagged cattle. I've got my I've got my tag on there that says I am property of the of the International Banking Conglomerate. I mean, I'm the stooge of the of the New World Order. So have my my tag on my ear because I am the Goyam Cow of the.
Speaker 2: Apocalypse nominated for the election, and everyone approved him. J d Vance. Just a few months ago, I was saying that Trump is the new Hitler if he gets in it's.
Speaker 1: Here's funny too. Jd Vance, I believe is also the name of a comedian. Isn't that? Isn't it or something close to that. It's something close to that. It's it's very close. But he's been in a lot of a lot of movies where I think he was in the first Deadpool he was like freaking, uh, what's his name's friend? With all the all the wise cracking, he looked, He's like, you look like the inside of someone else's ass, Like like that, that's whoever that comedian is from the Deadpool movie. His name sounds something like jd Vance. I'm not sure if it's exact same, but it's very similar.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be like Hitler ruling the world. You got to former rival DeSantis and highly just take stage at the convention. They both endorsed Trump and it's healed the Republicans, And of course they're also saying that it possibly was an Iranian plan. Of course I've got to bring.
Speaker 1: Of course it's Iranian, right, because that would be another enemy of the Jews and of Israel. So of course, conveniently, just like it was Muslims who took down the Real Trade Center, I'm sure it was definitely Iranians who shot at Trump with a white guy, right, it had to be. I mean, it could have been just you know, more bullshit. And even if it was, just think about this way, if this thing is that managed that and this is the reality of it, knowing that this is a stage and this is a lot of players, and this thing that we pretend is somehow different, like our government is somehow different than these international provocateurs. Because think about it, we as far back as World War One were funding and creating the Bolshevi victors regime that destroyed Christian Russia, and we were marching our allied soldiers into Germany to destroy a true liberator and man of the people and then blame all the atrocities of the Jews and the Zionists on him for the rest of eternity, and make sure that we keep on saying so and burn all the evidence to the contrary, so that we can shrug our shoulders and put the burden of all that horrific evil to Germany rather than themselves. So think about how long of the history of us destroying goodness is and then ask yourself, isn't it kind of daunting to be in a position like Trump when they can make and manipulate and create all kinds of different scenarios to be consumed by the public to get a particular reaction out of them, because our participation is required, our participation in our energy is required so that they can manipulate and at some point get us to beg get us to beg for the very changes that we are fearful of now. And they do it so by artificially creating problems and situations to make us feel less secure so that finally we break down, give in and say take all of our rights. We need protection. And uh so this whole idea that I ran was involved in this I find to be silly. Why would Iran want to kill him when they could pop Net and Yahoo a whole lot easier just saying I ran into it.
Speaker 2: Farks likewise do and incidentally JD Vance his Running Night is heavily invested with Peter Til Peter t R Toeer software.
Speaker 1: Pell Andeer software which makes AI work. Without it, AI can't make sense of all the metadata, so it's the brain of AI, which is fucked up enough. But hey, he's also a huge, heavy investor in Rumble and you know how much rumbles AI loves my videos and especially anything about europea the Last Battle me. Even just saying that is enough to get this video taken.
Speaker 2: Down, which was is mass violence. Software is used in wars Now in Australia and Walmart and all socer places. Fisher Recognition Biometrics. Peter Teele is also heavily connected with Larry Fink. Larry is the head of Blackrock and he has just been named as the secretary for the Treasury. He was okay, trumpet has literally surrounded.
Speaker 1: So it's not even just speculation. He's literally naming Larry Fink the head of the treasury black Rock. Do you want to see this as the takeover of the new World Order? You know how deep into the Rothschilds and Lady Rothschild, Uh what was his name? Who is his name? Evelyn Rothschild's wife, they're deeply heavily This is in my book, by the way, you should see it. You should go get it Hey, let's take a look. It's called Priestcraft Beyond Babylon. Priestcraft Beyond Babylon, look for Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Cobo and Lulu, priest Craft pure Ei pure I E S T C R A F T one word beyond Babylon. I talk about this, I talk about Blackrock, I talk about the Black Cube. I talk about their relationship with the Rothschilds and the Macade and all of this Saturn cult psychopathy is written about in that book, and now we're seeing it come to life, which I wish would never happen. I wish it never did happen or could happen, that what I wrote about would actually come to reality. But unfortunately, now it's like seeming more and more every day like a blueprint or like a warning or a prophetic warning, even though it's not even about prophecy. It's just about look at the shit that's happening, and you know, you know, acknowledging it and then seeing where it's taking us. But it's literally the exact shit that they've been talking about for a long time doing is now happening. And they they've went telling us their plan over and over and over again, which I describe in my book as well, how they do this over and over again and now they're doing it. They they've always been doing it, but now they're doing it at an accelerated rate to where it's noticeable. And for him to have Larry Fink already named this guy is one glued to Bill Gates. Larry Fink is like glued to Bill Gates. So you have a guy that close to Bill who's going to be the Treasury Are you out of your mind? Do you how fast do you think will be in CBDC? How fast do you think gold and silver will be outlawed? Because it already is by the counter Terrorism Actions of the Patriot Act because you could easily fund terrorism with gold and silver. Therefore they have to outlaw it. Isn't that convenient? What a bunch of fucks, Well, a bunch of That's why they are saying they want to control the finances of everybody too. That way they can make sure that doesn't get in the hands of quote unquote terrorists. You know, terrorists are rebels against communism. That's how you can consider terrorism from now because the way they use the word terrorists and the terrorists When the terrorists themselves call other people terrorists, it's because they're in opposition to terrorism. So us being in opposition to terrorism, we are the rebels fighting terrorists, government level terrorists, and they don't want us to be funded. People shortsighted say, oh yeah, terrorism bad. We should get rid of this, We should get rid of that, We should get of all means to fund and support terrorism when the only people that are actually able to pull off terrorism are governments.
Speaker 2: With Zionists. From this, I mean jd vance, Folks, do you think this guy is going to be good for America?
Speaker 1: Holding up the wall that holds itself up? Thank you, sir for all of your help. But Danny Way, a nice fucking piece of weight tidy weddy underwear wrapped around your skullcap there.
Speaker 2: And Trump will be in good company. Going to look at who benefits from all this, folks. It's a given now that Trump is going to be elected as the next US president. It's an absolutely given. And again you've got all this propaganda and all this stuff that's coming along with it as well as they always do, and it's gone from the sublime to the ridiculous. There's also a woman getting back to the shooter again, actually for a minute, folks. I'm sorry, I'm so convoluted with this, but we know that the building the shooter was in was being used by secret service and police, and it was a shooter on the roof, and they apparently couldn't get up and get this scar. But there was someone else as well, the possibility there was two shooters. Who's knowing This girl says, I.
Speaker 10: Was right there.
Speaker 22: I was standing feet from where the shooter was on the roof, and I am not even one hundred percent sure if the man that they're portraying to us right now is the actual shooter. I don't know if I should necessarily say that, or if I have the brains to say that. But I saw some gentlemen pull up into the blocked off parking lot where there were only empty police cars that they had left to park. And this person came up on a black motorcycle.
Speaker 1: It was a Harley.
Speaker 22: They were wearing very tight black or black washed skinny jeans with a yellow Don't tread on Me flag around their neck. They got off the motorcycle. I noticed them for a moment because I noticed the flag and it's stuck in my brain, and so I noticed them, and I turned back around to like towards where Trump was towards the fence, to like listen, and then I'm just kind of, you know, like looking around, taking in the area around me. And then I turned like obviously all the way around me, and he is gone and he's no longer there. And so I looked to my right up the fence line, and I did not see him. And he's wearing that large flag on his back, so he would be easy to spot in the crowd, and there's not very much farther than you could go from where I was looking. And so then I looked back to where his bike was parked, and I saw that the side door of the building was wide open. And I had walked right past that door mop like maybe half an hour before Trump pulled up, so I saw that that door was not open. And then when I noticed that the door was not open, I saw a.
Speaker 10: Police officer coming straight towards the door.
Speaker 22: And then I saw a state trooper coming from my I write, running and I saw him draw his weapon, and then more cops came like running towards that general area, fleeing around the building, and then all of a sudden, what I heard was five shots. I know what gunshots sound like, and they were one shots.
Speaker 2: So that's interesting. She saw Secret Service and police around that building just before the gun went off, and she's not sure.
Speaker 10: Oh so.
Speaker 1: Carry I put up on the screen there that was for you, but anybody can use it. Obviously, that's my email address, he said. You might wish you could contact me directly, but also let me just put this out there. Would anybody be I can still use this microphone in my phone, even if I don't have the go pro to bluetooth it together. If you guys want to do a call in tomorrow, just sell me and we'll do it. But call in otherwise it'll be like, hey, we did all this talking about it and then nothing happened, all right, So if you have something you want to share it and you want to share it on this show, then we can do that. Otherwise you can just use that email address. It's on the screen. If you're just listening to this, which I don't think anybody's just listening to it, but even if you are, or you will be on the podcast version later, it's Ballbusters at outlook dot com. Okay, if you need to get in touch with me about something b A A L b U S t E R S at outlook dot com. Okay, and also do yourself a favor and myself as well. Haha. The gifts and Go dot com backslash Ballbusters is there. It's also a way to get to the links of my book sent per fry s E m p E r f r y l l C s E m p E r f r y l l c dot com. You'll see my book, you'll see the creating, and you'll see all my hot sauces. Okay. And priest Craft Beyond Babylon is the name of the book. When you go to Patreon, my name is disguys d I S g U I s E. The limits disguise not thus guys, disguise the limits, Okay, disguised the limits is the Patreon account. I will be able to add stuff to that once I get home, provided my steps and didn't my computer while I was gone, and he better not have. I'm just gonna say that right now. They like to push my shit around when I'm not there, and being gone ten days, I can only imagine the what it's going to look like. They just they don't understand where I come from. They don't understand my family. They would be they would, they would, they would learn some respect if they knew what the ship I could do. I'm just a nice guy, so I don't do that stuff anymore anyway. Yeah, I'm a dad now, you know, so I don't. I don't seek revenge like I just like I used to, just saying I'm leaving him out alone. Now I'm shutting up and there's talk too much already, so let's go ahead and do this.
Speaker 2: That was the actual shooter, and his father rang wondering what happened to his son? Now? Is he just sent out there as a patsy? Yeah, and there's that whole video footage of him crawling up the roof and he's obviously got a gun. I mean, I'm sure you're saying that as well.
Speaker 1: You know what, So hold on, I just I just showed this. Let me just change the screen real quick. I just found this and it was hanging next to my grandfather's bedroom door. But it's pretty sweet, huh boom. It made in Germany. It is a looks like I says, it's a I want to say, it's just I don't know DCR. I can't sol it's made in Germany, but pretty pretty sweet. I'm a fan. It's not a letter opener. There's all kinds of cool stuff in here. To bet he's not part of those cool things that's still in here. But that's what it is.
Speaker 2: Oh oops, I'll play you the footage in case you haven't but and then we'll get back to where I was before. Sorry, it's so convoluted, folks. Yeah, went on top of the roof.
Speaker 10: Well, a lot of people looking at it is right there, right there, see him.
Speaker 13: He's playing Yeah, he's playing down.
Speaker 2: I got a.
Speaker 17: Happening because we have dangerous criminals, we have.
Speaker 13: People not on the world.
Speaker 2: So you know a lot of people saw this go up there and that it makes sense. But was he really the shoot up? You know? And and how did they stage this? It's it's bizarre because it really does the same stage. Did Trump get shot on in and no, we're just going to have to waite to see whether there's any type of wound on his em what it actually looks like. Yeah, I fifteens will produce a.
Speaker 1: And of course if somebody's they know people are going to be looking for that. So, like, we don't think that there'll be some theatrical makeup if there was no whole, right, they'll make one. They'll make one up.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: What you can do with latex is a little bit of makeup. You can make anything look like anything. There's people that are on TikTok that can do some incredible, you know, special effect makeup art. So it's not that hard. They can't make anything look like anything. And so the fact that it was bleeding but didn't look like it was shredded, that there didn't seem like there was any kind of whole set save the fact that there was a darker spot because there's pockets in your ear, like the text, you know what I mean, Like the concave and convex areas where if they had some kind of fluid in there, they would have would have been squired in there or whatever. It would have stuck in deeper spots and we can't really see from the picture exactly. Oh, here's a question. The guy with the eight thousand, you know, eight thousandth of a second camera shot, how come he didn't get a crystal clear picture of the bloody ear? Why is it always covered when he's even when he's in that cross position, there's somebody covering the ear part. All you see really is the is the stuff on his face.
Speaker 22: Right.
Speaker 1: Oh and uh, I found one of my grandfather's hats, so I just put it on. It actually fits like perfectly, so kind of my style.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: I might have to I might have to take this as an memorabilia when I go home. I was, I was told I should go through some stuff in here, so I'm like, I don't. I told I tell my mom, I said, I don't want to loot my grandfather's his home. I was like, I'd rather keep this as a shrine to him, if that's okay, so that his spirit remains here in this home. All right, I'm choking my fucking self up now I'm going to shut up and just watch this. God damn, why do.
Speaker 2: I And like I said, his hair isn't even out of place. And I have fifteen cintegrade, three inches of leg bone, demolished organs, a block path of victim's skull cause cavitation, lever gaping exit work. That's the entry wound, and there's the size of the exit word. Admittedly, it was just his ear that it hit, but it seems to be very very close. There is also speculation that they wanted to take him out, that it was a real hit and they wanted to take him out and the goal was to put Nicki Haley in place. I mean, Nicky Haley is an absolute psychopath. She was over there signing bombs to drop on Gaza and she smiles.
Speaker 1: But look, yeah, look at that wicked witch of the West face. It was the East. I don't know, the green bitch. Look at that. Look at that. Look at that old suzzle. He looks like a beaked bird. And she's signing. She's signing bombs to drop on starving Gazans Palestinians. It's beautiful, right. You guys do know about the And this was something that was on Maxigan's videos too. You do know about the and it was all over social media too. It was on the military whatever that thing is called military something on telegram where they show you all this stuff from Ukraine and other places. Well, there were food cans that looked like meat, like you know, processed meat in a can that they had out in the starving areas of Palestine. But the thing was a little key that you open up the can with there are fucking bombs just enough to blow apart the arms or face of some freaking little kid who's starving or family. That's how sick these fucks are. They were putting bombs in what looked like rash and food for relief effort, food sick, sick individuals. And yet we still are praising then because we think that our religion is somehow theirs, or their religion is somehow ours because they put a Jesus in the middle there, and then therefore we have to accept everything from the Torah. No, we don't. That Torah is freaking evil, made up, made up into Hellenistic period, which I tried very hard to show all the evidence of already, but we'll keep going if it's not getting through to everybody yet, and stolen from man, it's not even just stolen from the Greeks. It's stolen from like ancient Gothic and Scythian myths of real decent human beings that they morphed into their sick Saturn death cult that they call the Abrahamic trio, or that I call the Abrahamic deception. But anyhow, yeah, look at those ours, they're freaking demons and they're killing not just them. If we're allowing this to happen in Gaza, just wait until it happens here, and not like it hasn't happened in multiple forms already here. What we are we living in the best? So are we living our best lives? Is life easy? Or are we being crippled and destroyed and all of our substance being stolen from us through taxation? And like, why are these people bitches like her, We're you know, making decisions about how much we owe the government when that's completely unlawful in the first place. And why are we such pussies that we're allowing this to happen? Why are we allowing them to steal from our families?
Speaker 2: These are souls, ohs. And whenever I say he's smarting, she only smiles with her mouth. She never smiles with her eyes, if she ever.
Speaker 1: That's what happens when you're a fucking demon. And that's what happens when you're possessed by the same parasite that is infecting all of these Zionist Jews and Zionist Christians out there who think that somehow bring about the end of the world. And the meschiak and the betrayal will then somehow usher in Jesus, who they think is somehow better than all those other people, even though that sounds like not the best thing to gamble on. And the multiple deaths that will occur, somehow they'll be spared and go up into heaven in this thing that's called the rapture that was never actually biblical, But it doesn't matter if it's biblical or not, because that's all babbling bullshit anyway, and around and around we go.
Speaker 2: It gets into a position of any topic authority in the White House. She will quite literally destroy the United States again, folks, this she is smiling. But look at those eyes. These are called Let's.
Speaker 1: Put it this way. If she signed bombs, she's on the Chosen People's a list. So whatever the hell she does after that, she's already she's already tarted her soul forever. She's already she's already become a mass murderer. She's become one of them. Parasite is growing and eating very very well inside of.
Speaker 2: Her calculating, psychopathic eyes. There is told that she was going to be put in place. It's strange Trump has now sided with all these Jews. A guy in JD Vance who he's going to use as his running mate, who a few months ago said Trump.
Speaker 1: And apparently has grown a lot taller since previously, because I guess he's only five foot seven and Trump supposed to be sixty too or something like that. And yet they were like they were like eye to eye in height some of the pictures. It's kind of interesting.
Speaker 22: JD.
Speaker 1: Van's two point zero was.
Speaker 2: The new hitler. JD Vance, of course, heavily connected to Peter Tell, who's heavily connected to Larry Fink, head of Black Rock.
Speaker 1: And who oh oh, and here we go. Let's talk about Rumble a little bit. Who the hell has the greatest video platform that is promoting Trump the most? Is what is at the very top of every freaking thing on Rumble. It's all pro Trump stuff, right. The stuff that talks badly about him, or at least tries to advertise poor poor you know, maybe the truth of Trump or just like putting him in poor lighting never gets shown, right Rumble. Rumble is a Canadian thing, right, It's Canadian based. It's not out of Dan Bongino's back cave. And Dan Bongino oddly enough with secret Service too, lisn't he? Yeah, and you have Peter Tiel in there, major contributor, major contributor, remember the Palatiner guy. So the AI is running all over freaking rumble too, And that's why it's scrubbing things just based off of words that are said on a video or if you're dumb enough like I was, probably to put I didn't put the neuropa name in the in the what do you call it? Keywords, but I did put certain things that I think also might have triggered it, like World War two truth and things like that. So yeah, So it's scrubbing. It's listening and it's reading, and it's scrubbing things off of Rumble. And at the same time, it's not giving me any strikes because it wants me to continue to show my cards so it can threat assess me. It doesn't want me to go anywhere. It wants to keep me right here, just like it wants to keep every That's how honey traps work, whether it's a vagina honey trap in that sense, or if it's a place where you feel free to talk about things and you don't think that there's anybody that's going to challenge you, question you, or you know, create a file on you. Obviously they are, So there you go. That's what Rumble is. Rumble is a freaking shit show. It's in the communist country of Chinada, and Peter Thiel's Palenter Software is most certainly running the show. Plus ad L everything's Christian Zionists. If you look at it close enough. On Rumble, everything that's being promoted is Trump and Christian Zionism. Why does that why why would you say that that's helpful to the New World order? Because they need the Christians, even the ones that aren't technically yet. Christian Zionists are fooled to become and behave like them through things like the Reawakened Tour, through like I would like that I was at. It was an indoctrination camp.
Speaker 2: That shit.
Speaker 1: So Christian means this, and they'll tell you what Christian means and you should be supporting this. And Israel they are our brothers, blah blah blah. Jews are our brothers, are the ones who gave us our religion. So we should do this redhead for sacrifice. We should kill everybody in Palestine, We should do all this well, who does that serve? Who does that serve? And your misconception that your religion is somehow tied up with them and that their religion is somehow your religion when it's not the Law of the strangers should have taught you that where the Ten Commandments don't apply to you because you're a stranger and you're an outsider. They are not supposed to conduct usury between each other. They're only able to do it towards the gentiles, right. They can prey on you, they can be predators to you, they can parasitically live off of you, but they're technically not supposed to do it to each other. But even then, as long as you're of a lower class, because they do have a caste system themselves, if you're of a lower class, you're also just as bad as a gentile in their eyes. So Jews don't uniformly get along either. They treat each other like shit as well. And the ones that are expendable are going to be expendable, because I guarantee you before November there's going to be a major attack on Israel by name of fucking country, and then there's going to be an all out war and there's also going to be an attack in the United States from pick a fucking brown country, because that's who they're going to say did it. And we're going to be dragged into that war. As you know. The way that they're going to present it to us is that because we're allies with Israel, we got attacked as well, so therefore we have to fight Israel's wars for them. That's how they're going to present it to us. And they're gonna say brown people did it, and it's gonna be another nine eleven all over again. And remember did I show you on Instagram? Let me do it right now? Well, I yeah, I can do it. Let me do it right now. Let me bring it up on Instagram. Remember when I showed you guys last time? All right, hold on, I just gotta get to my shizzles. Okay, I gotta drop this one real quick and I'll bring it break back up, I promise. Well, let me show you this. Oops. Let's just do it like that. Okay, this is right here, So it says nine to eleven is what's really written on hat. This is the hat that he was wearing. He was wearing one that said forty five forty seven. Okay, forty five forty seven. Immediately I'm like, what's four plus five nine? Oh my god, No, four point seven certainly certainly can't be. Oh it is. And what they keep saying they needed another First, they said they needed another Pearl Harbor, and then after nine to eleven occurred, they said they need another nine to eleven event. Right, Well, Trump is the nine to eleven event. He's the nine and the eleven both of his both of his reigns, the one that's projected and the one that he had. He is the nine to eleven event. And look with him with and that's I guarantee you that's not at all. But Cyrus looked like Cyrus just we get this false impression of the demographic of people that were Persian from what's Persian. Now, these were all a bunch of white people, dude, Okay, they were a bunch of the leaders of places who have ever been successful leaders. They've all been you whatever you want to call them, Hawkazoid, Caucasian, Scythian, the ones that actually should be ruling other people because they do it fairly Germanic, Gothic, Scythian. And a story your heritage. This isn't what Cyrus looked like. I can guarantee you he didn't look like this. But anyway, that's him with good old Trump. And what did Cyrus allow for a bunch of murders of gentiles through that story of esther right? Wasn't that Cyrus?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: Forty five? Forty seven is another way to express nine eleven, four plus five and four plus seven. Trump himself is the opening and closing of a grand and deadly well I showed vaccines here ritual. He is literally becoming another nine to eleven in manifest And who was really behind nine to eleven? The Jews? And who and who? Well Israel specifically, but yes, the international Zionist Jews, or what I always always try to pound into your head is what the Francists are.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Frankism is expressed as Zionism because it's more it's easier to sell than Francism, because Francism has been shown for what it is, and that is a child raping, child eating, wife swapping, orgiastic drug ritual partaking sick somewhat in the worst way of saying that word gnostic in a sense but not really cult of death and that's what Frankism is. But that's exactly what's behind the true nature of all of these international bankers and the Rosschild's converted to Frankism, and they are the Zionists who got the Balfour Declaration letter. Right, So there you have it anyway, and whose hand is crammed up the ass of Trump and his whaling wall. Buddy, I'm talking about Vans right. There will be another perim purim, right, that's what happened. And the Nuremberg Trials are when the last period, well the prim and the Nurremberg Trials coincided to date wise, so when they were hanging people again that were innocent once again, and beating and crushing their balls into confessions, permanently destroying their testicles, and then hanging them afterward, that was all ritual. That was all because they were showing their dominance after murdering and almost genociding the entire almost exterminating all, exterminating all the Germanic people on the planet. Saved the United States because they weren't ready to do it to us yet back then. And there's a lot of Germanic people who live here, so anyway, says there's to be. I said, there will be another perim, same as there was when the vaccine massacre happened on the first round. Get your heads out of your out of those Abrahamic death cult fairy tales, and take action. They're coming in for the kill. That means all of us. And there you go, there you go. I do like this hat. I agree with you, guys. It looks very much like reporter, like, did did you like? I have the ticke like the Morris Code tall ships. I see. It's very cool. But it's also kind of like if it wasn't this color, if it was like a darker color, you'd be like saying that Sinatra. Because this is a it's an Italian man's hat. It's an Italian nima nimurata, slipercacca, slurpercocca. It's funny, all right. So let's back to where we were. All right, cool, Well that's not the right one. Come on, now that one. We got about twelve minutes left. I think, oh, oh do it? Should I do that?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna even if I shouldn't. All right, So here we are, this is this is mine. But hold on, I gotta get through that one. It's son of a bitch. Really well, anyway, don't worry about that. It's there, you go. Let's use that one pre Secraft Beyond Babylon. It's on Amazon. I'm not there to sign books right now at the house, So freeze Crappion Babylon Kindle hardcover paperback on Amazon. Or you can go to the Barnes and Noble site look up freest Craft Beyond Babylon and you can get it there in a six by nine. Or you can get on Nook. Okay, there you go, and Nook has a free app as well, just like Kindle does have a free app. So Gifsen go dot com Ballbusters, Okay. I would be greatly appreciating it sold my daughter any support that comes in this way as we continue to do the show from our family time in New York, SIMPERFLC dot com. As I mentioned before, and right up on top of here at the book, I'm gonna try to get that pro work pro what am I saying, pre workout formula at least getting a couple prototypes out there, SUSU so soon. And then I have to also look at some of this stuff for my business. And I'm gonna kick this up a notch for the hot sauces as well. All right, I showed the gifts and go or re why is it up there? Twice? I don't know, but I'll get rid of one of them, and then the journey home actual thing. Let's see if it's up here and I think it is?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: Maybe not? I'll be damned. All right, Well, anyway, most of the I'm just showing you that in the description all these things my FTJ media channel, you should totally go to FTJ media because rumbles on its rumbles on a timeline. Okay, so let's just go ahead and accept that. So when everything disappears, it falls away or gets banned, you'll be able to go to FTJ media and continue on your research. And right, there's the Patreon. That's the thing for the creatine at my website, there's all the links for the book and buy me a coffee? Is there? Try blue as a bunch of tinctures. I'm actually save my my bodily parts by having a tincture because otherwise that kidney stone would have been tearing it apart on its way out. Still feel funky, but it's getting a lot better. There's T shirts and merch. I should probably add some more stuff to that right there. And then there's the website again.
Speaker 2: Boom.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, let's get back to this show. And then I've gone through that rundown. But yeah, and remember that part helps everything work. So if you are able to support the show in one way, shape or form a month, that you would be the best because then it's recurring. Right, go on to the Patreon that would be sweet. Okay, let me get this back up. Where to go? Ah, you son of a beag bag? Hold on, there we go. Someone's pooping near the room.
Speaker 16: All right, play it up.
Speaker 1: There's that piece of shit thing. And yes, I talked to him about him in my book, An awful Lot. You guys should get the book. Really should get the book, by the way, get the book.
Speaker 2: Get the book. Interesting stuff, folks, interesting stuff. Who benefits from all this stuff? That's what you've got to look at, you you look at all these Ultimately it's just Israel that benefits. And like I said, it's gone from the sublime to the ridiculous. Some of the stuff that they've been doing to show solidarity for Trump. It's like COVID all over again.
Speaker 17: Oh yeah, here you go.
Speaker 1: This is what Oh and look it's in stupid language. Look at that. What is this retardation? Here, let's all cover our ear because Van go right, it's all in favor of remembering Van go. Oh yeah, yeah, I think I need to go out there and help you. Anyways, you.
Speaker 29: Mentioned doing this, You mentioned wearing a big patch to shut solidarity President Trump. The things people won't do trying to Trump because Trump is the new savior.
Speaker 2: Fuckers. Trump is the new savior. Trump was saved by the grace of God, according to Donald Trump. But again, was it real or wasn't right?
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. Fight democrats tyranny. Okay, that's one side of it. So they make one side less looking than the other, and then you have your dichotomy. But you're still stuck in that ping pong match where you think one side is better than the other and you're just the ball getting slapped back and forth. Yeah, not the best position to find yourself in. This is where you don't realize that it's the person holding the paddle that you should be focusing on the not the paddle itself, Okay, but the fact that it's the same guy standing straddling the table and smacking, using both paddles to smack the ball back and forth. And that man has a small hat on Edley.
Speaker 2: Would that show solidarity? Where have we saying something like that before?
Speaker 1: George Floyd after this.
Speaker 22: Year's conjoined twin Mike lexia awareness, we draw us or a clothes I would like to personally thank all of you for your enthusiastical operation.
Speaker 20: Now let's hear it one more time for our.
Speaker 28: World champion stuff part town.
Speaker 27: Hell anyone rang on the head?
Speaker 22: And now let's hear from the woman of the week, the incredible courageous nurse gomm.
Speaker 2: Clash.
Speaker 13: Damnit Kyle.
Speaker 22: We've been working all week against that kind of behaviors.
Speaker 2: We were here.
Speaker 7: Thank you, Mayor.
Speaker 28: I don't know what to say.
Speaker 13: This has been quite a week.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Interesting how that works, isn't it? But look at what the news reports are saying about Trump's bullet to the ear.
Speaker 24: Trump took the stage, his presence electrifying the crowd as he began his speech. Just moments into his address, the unthinkable happened. Shots rang out and Trump instinctively grabbed his right ear, blood visible on his hand, instinctively right, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, That's kind of interesting, isn't it, folks? And then Trump got up at a presentation and spoke about what happened, and he was reading from a teleprompter. Remember at the rally, he was saying, Oh, can I turn the teleprompter off? These things are so lame? And I just want to talk to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, there's something else I want to say, but I'm let Tom talk.
Speaker 2: But here when he's relying what happened at the shooting, he needs a teleprompter to explain what happened, and even it would appear to remember.
Speaker 1: Of course, because he has to say his lines correctly, because he has to present it the right way, because that's what his handlers episoded to him. It's very important that you say it this exact way.
Speaker 2: But what ear it was?
Speaker 19: I heard a loud, whizzing sound and felt something hit me really really hard.
Speaker 11: On my right ear.
Speaker 13: I said to myself, Wow, what was that?
Speaker 1: It can only be a bullet, that's what you thought.
Speaker 3: I moved my right hand to my ear, wrote it down. My hand was covered with blood, just absolutely blood all over the place.
Speaker 1: My hand was why is he not showing that ear while he's talking? Just curious, why is he tilted that other direction? If you're if you're describing something, when didn't you show the side that you're talking about. Like if you say my elbow hurts, you don't show the other elbow that doesn't hurt. You talk about the elbow that does. You tell me your point out you you bring that one to attention.
Speaker 3: It's covered with blood, just absolutely blood all over the place. My hand was covered with blood, just absolutely blood all over the place.
Speaker 1: One thing you have to say about Trump fans is that they're usually much better looking than those weird trans freak shows that are on the other side of the ticket, much more attractive.
Speaker 3: I stand before you in this arena only by the grace.
Speaker 1: Look look, look how look how they share they present this. Trump speaks about assassination attempt because it's already a done deal, right, it's already set and stilled. This is what it is. We've already decided, We've very told you what it is. So therefore you we will we will uh insist that you act and think about this accordingly. Because we've already made our decree that this is what it is and that is what happened. You're not allowed to think any more of it. It was an assassination attempt.
Speaker 13: Of Almighty God.
Speaker 19: In watching the reports over the last few days, many people say it was a providential moment.
Speaker 2: Probably was when.
Speaker 19: I rose surrounded by secret service. The crowd was confused because they thought I was dead, and there was great, great sorrow. Well, I could see that on their faces as I looked out. They didn't know I was looking at it. They thought it was over. There was blood pouring everywhere, and yet in a certain way, I felt very safe because I had God on my side.
Speaker 17: I told him.
Speaker 1: That invocation is pretty important for that ritual too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, providence when I rose, Trump is the new messiah for the people. Folks. It's remarkable how that works, isn't it. But again, you know the question is was it real or wasn't it interesting that he's reading off the telephony.
Speaker 1: Well, everybody knows that I'm that I'm here, so it's okay, you can talk and be heard. It's all right.
Speaker 11: I love you.
Speaker 2: And interesting that he had no blood on his hand when he stood up, when he removed his hand from his ear, there's no blood on his hand. So there's a lot of questions, folks, there's really a lot of questions with this, but ultimately it would appear that Trump has totally used this to his advantage and in the end Israel wins. That's really what it's been about. You've got such a heavily Zionist crew around him, it's distracted everyone from the genocide of goud.
Speaker 1: Dude Dershowitz, the biggest piece of crap on the planet, who, by the way, also happens to have a rumblet channel, which I don't understand how people listen, watch or anything. After you said we have the right to and he's in New York, he's in this say we have the right to grab you and plunge a needle and hold you down and plunge a needle into your arm because it's about the safety of the population, right because we're already assuming that you're sick. Twisted sorcery in bullshit, Rockefeller or medicine is somehow the answer to anything that ails us. Shut up, it's not even a Viruses aren't even a thing. And you're telling us what the solution is. How can you have the correct solution if you don't even know what the real problem is. It's poisoning, poisoning, poisoning.
Speaker 2: Guzza, And what are Trump's plans for Gaza folks if he gets elected? Is he going to stop the war? Is he going to protect the Palestinian people? They once told that he was a little bit annoyed with baby natanianho haws. You feel about it now and the entire world.
Speaker 19: I tell you this, We want our hostages back and they better be back before I issue in office.
Speaker 13: Well, you will be paying a very big price.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it just and the crowd cheers him on. We're heading for a really, really crazy future, folks. I can't tell you this shooting was real. I can't tell you that it wasn't real. There's always plausible deniability. It is plausible that it had taken five or ten seconds for the year to really start bleeding, and that's why there's no blood on his shirt. It is possible that there was this sniper who just happened to miss because he happened to turn his head at the right time. It's all quite possible. But is that what really happened? That's the question. And really beyond that, as I said, I mean, we can speculate on all of this until the end of time. We have to wait and see what Trump's ear looks like at the end of all this, And what we've got to really look at is who benefits and where it's going to go from here. Everything that's just happened has absolutely paved the way for a landslide victory. And just today or yesterday, I think it was actually this morning, Biden announced that he had quit as well. But look what's going on in Gaza, Frks. This is what they did the day of Trump's assassination. I bombed this refugee camp in Gaza. And another interesting thing as well. I mean it happened on July thirteenth.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm just going to point this out real quick because there's something else going on that's funky with our food supply. It says listeria. You know, you know where listerene comes from, right, So listeria outbreak in Deli meats leaves two dead, twenty eight hospitalized, which states are affected? Just pointing that out there, worship that they're doing.
Speaker 2: This assassination attempt on Trump.
Speaker 1: And I think this is also a great way for them to say that they need to have more and more security around politicians and that's going to be. One of the other elements to this is that you won't ever be able because these people are the devil, right, These people are straight up seeing incarnate. The reason why the Pope runs around in a bubble is because of these reasons. They're movers and shakers in the most evil fashion impossible. So if people ever get hipped to that, it'll be too late because they'll be so held heavily guarded. And of course while they're re arming themselves and over arming themselves, they'll be taking ours more and more away. So if we don't think that there's going to be a dual effect here while they beef up their security around their politicians, that they're going to be taking reactions against our ability to defend ourselves from these freaking tyrants, it's a kendle at both ends.
Speaker 2: Right. What else happened on you lot to tenth right? The assassination of tent was at six eleven, which a guy we've showed you before. If you put it upside down, it's nine to eleven. Funny how that Oh, isn't that nice?
Speaker 1: And what did I just say about nine to eleven? And Trump? Are you fucking kidding? Me, Are you effing kidding me? So it says a bond slave is a person who willingly chooses lifelong servitude, often to pay off a debt, and he is in debt to the rock styles do a debt or due to economic necessity an ancient Israel, which doesn't exist, ear piercing was a symbolic act to signify this permanent commitment, marking the person as a bond slave. Okay, how do they tag cattle? They usually put a number plastic tag in their ear. Goyam, goyam cattle livestock talking livestock?
Speaker 14: Right?
Speaker 1: Does that makeing sense to me? I mean, am I only once seeing all that? Am I? Am I going? Am I becoming too weird about it?
Speaker 2: Or?
Speaker 1: Is this literally what's going on here? And this whole ear piercing thing. It's like they're saying all this other stuff like that signifier to show that you were a slave to this what do you call it? Cult of the God fearers. They wanted you to cut off a chunk of skin from your penis, right, That's how you know whether or not you're a slave to the to the Jews or not. Not so much. The ear piercing but this is another This is the whole circumcision thing was a much bigger deal than anyone talking about is symbolic ear piercing. So as well as as much as this might be true too, I think it's more of like talking about the same way you would tag cattle. To say that you're a slave to the Jews is simply but they just have to look down there, And of course that became compulsory for some fucked up reason in this country. I would like to know what year that was when it all started getting to become just a matter of routine that you would do that and put yourself in the dead slavery. I bet you was somewhere around after the bankruptcy of nineteen thirty three, but I could be wrong, because that's when we all became enemies of state and property and collateral right.
Speaker 2: Works. That's just I love the numbers. Or maybe these numbers just come up as a coincidence.
Speaker 1: Well what else cool in a matrixy fashion, just to show that this is some sort of simulation or bad dream.
Speaker 2: Incidentally happened at nine pm that not three hours after the shooting, or just under three hours after the shooting. It was the annual cremation of care.
Speaker 1: Wow, So Saturday, July thirteenth was the Bohemian Grove Cremation of Care. And did they do it at nine or do they do it at nine eleven? Holy effing shit, there's good job, good job, mister Max Egan. So you don't have time to go through all this, but he did.
Speaker 2: Ceremonie in Bohemian Grove happened on July thirteenth as well. But I just go in there and I cremate all care they have for the harm they do to the people of the world. That's what they do.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like a young Kapoor, right when you put all your you curse the chicken instead of yourself, you put all of your sins that you've you've accumulated throughout the years, throughout the year into that. This was definitely done by AI because this is not so you see the actual one right there. It's yeah, there's AI fucking stuff.
Speaker 2: Up, folks. So yeah, it's been a very very interesting week. And like I said, I can't positively confirm that this was real or fake either way. But what can be confirmed, I think beyond any shadow of doubt, is that this was well set up in advance. Either they did try to shoot Trump because he wasn't doing what they say and they were going to install someone like Nicky Haley, and Trump as a result has fully capitulated to the Zionist entities that tried to kill him, or Trump was in on it and it was staged, and it was possibly a bondage slave ceremony and normally they would use an all for a bondage slave ceremony and all, I mean they had time to do that. They could have easily dropped him down and pierced his ear with it all and done the ceremony that way.
Speaker 1: You know, it's not incon Oh shit, Okay, I'm going to look for something while he's starkingsaevable to.
Speaker 2: Think that this could have happened. But look, I think that's about it, folks. And don't forget to blame the Iranians for all this sort of stuff. But that's about my take on it for now. Anyway. I mean, there's a lot to unpack, and there's still more data coming in all the time. Either way, though, I would say that this has been a completely set up event and it's designed to give more power to the globalists give more power to Israel. I mean, like I said, either he had an attempt on his life and he folded and decided to capitulate, or this whole thing has been a set up from the start. The fact that he says his hand was covered in blood and the video evidence shows that there was definitely no blood on his hand is a bit of a red flag. Also, the fact that he claims to have been saved by the grace of God, Well, you know when I rose with the Secret Service, you know, the resurrection. If it was the grace of God, God didn't seem too graceful to the farm. And who was killed for the other two people who were injured a guy? Was that from the shooter or was that simply another shooter who was up on the.
Speaker 1: Tower making sure that it looked like the real bullets coming from the other guy, Because you can't not have when you have, you know, densely popularly packed a bunch of people behind him, Where did the bullets go if they didn't go into somebody? So even if the guy wasn't firing real rounds from his position, they had to shoot and kill some people in order to make it uppear that that shooter was shooting correctly, right, But they won't leave anything that chance. That's the other thing too. They'll influence people to do things like they'll influence people who are on prozac and all kinds of other psychoactive drugs to go shoot up a school, but they'll also have their own shooters at that school to make sure that they get the proper body account that they want the right targets hit, and all kinds of bulls right, and then also have their own crisis actors in the crowd to talk about it as if it was their relatives or whatever that we're in there because they have to steer the whole entire thing themselves. They don't leave anything the chance.
Speaker 2: Who took out a few civilians and the whole thing is a setup. It wouldn't surprise me, folks, It really wouldn't surprise me. All we can do is wait and see where it goes. But anyway, that's it for now. I just want to address all this on one report because there's a lot to unpack, and I didn't want to have to include it in my walk and talks and things because there's just too much other stuff going on in the world, a lot of which has really been escalating because people have been focused too much on Trump's bleeding ear. So we're just going to have to wait and see how it unfolds, folks. But ultimately, even as I said before, it doesn't really matter whether it was real fake. What matters is how it's going to be used. The events happened, it's over now, it's done. Whether it was real fake, We can debite this until the end of time, it isn't gonna make too much difference. The whole thing seems very staged, either getting up with the fist in the air and that far fought and are presenting himself as the savior of man Colin. The why it's completely changed the perspective on Trump everybody's suddy rattling behind him and all of his help is that he's got in as his close contacts Jude and like.
Speaker 1: What's the week, what's the weak opposition that they're saying, Oh, kamala, come on man. At the same time this happens, they're gonna they're gonna pull a switcheroo on that and for the for the one for the president who didn't the president quote unquote who didn't even run the first time around. He didn't he didn't campaign, he didn't do anything, but gets the most amount of votes in the of all time. Now he's dropping out. Uh huh. He may have dropped out of the planet. He might be six feet under for all we know, and he may have been there for the last couple of months and maybe longer. There's a lot of weird video of people scratch the dude's gratch his neck and it looks like it's a rubber mask.
Speaker 2: Right ohos, and they had a black rock. It's hegain to dry the swamp. Now he isn't driving the swamp. He's just naming even more of the swamp to government protected wetlands, and so we won't see it's actually the swamp. This whole thing is a theater showk I think folks are really doing. But it's just my opinion. That's my speculation.
Speaker 1: And New York will be hit the hardest. New York, California, you know, the biggest blue estates. But nothing that Trump is from New York, and so is all this other shit that's here CFR United Nations all that the Communist International Headquarters UNESCO is also Pennsylvania. By the way they have claimed the Liberty Bell and everything around it as theirs. They did the same thing to a bunch of places, any place they don't want to eat, to dig and see what real history is. They'd become UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Isn't that? Isn't that nice?
Speaker 2: But yeah, there's certainly a lot to unpack. But you know, a lot of the other theories that you're hearing just aren't true though, Like that concept of the sniper firing the three shots, it was actually eight shots or eleven shots or saying that were fired all up. We listened to the video, there's those first three shots. Trump was on the ground by then, and then there was four or five shots fired after that. So yeah, there was at least eight shots. Some people are saying as many as eleven shots fired. There was possibly other shooters who just took out members of the crowd, or who knows, perhaps Trump had just got lucky and took one on the ear for the nation. You be the judge, folks. I'll leave it there for now. Thank you for joining me on this report. Please take very good care until I talk again again.
Speaker 1: They're not really good at covering people. If I can see him in a cameraman can see him, and then someone else can see him too. That's an awful shitty job. I'm sure that hand over the top of his head really protects him from all kinds of stuff. Maybe maybe from the sun. I don't know what the hell that's supposed to do, but it is whatever it is.
Speaker 2: People who might be in Europe, I am speaking in.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're done with this guy, Thank you, mister Egan liber Okay, So now we have one last thing because he mentioned and I thought it was fun that he said that they use it all to pierce the ear. And then I remember this quote from a particular movie where she's like, forget the gun. The gun goes against everything about it, blah blah blah. So I decided to play this too. Oops, I'm going.
Speaker 28: Every part of your body a typical piece.
Speaker 11: Must have been.
Speaker 1: Why he did it, must have been when he got shot near That's funny. They're actually recording their own TV. Can you tell?
Speaker 28: Well, you see how they use that going They don't use that to pre get that gun.
Speaker 1: There you go, forget that gun. This is when this has been a perfect thing to stitch into.
Speaker 28: That gun goes against the entire idea behind.
Speaker 1: The gun goes behind, it goes against everything behind, piercing eighteen places on my body.
Speaker 28: Everyone has done with the meal five each year. Once you my left breast, two in my right, my belly, when my live my.
Speaker 1: I started time.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: Trump's gonna get tatted up next. I think, what do you think? Think he's gonna get some tattoos. He's gotta go gangster? All right, there you go. I gotta get up and do stuff. Gotta go take a shower, I gotta go do some walking and grab some things from around town. I don't live. So youma being small, as you know, relatively, still as much bigger than where I am right now. It's thirty minutes or more to the closest walmart. They don't have nearly as good a selection. It's a small still small town any type of place, right. Clifton Park area is not that big. Neither is Saratoga really except for the track season, which hopefully we'll go to the track and my daughter will get to see the horses and stuff. Also, let me think, what else is going on? Oh yeah, so it's raining today. But as I saying, oh yeah, so everything within our our town is ten or fifteen minutes away. Like there's a home depot, there's a lows, there's a wall, there's three different walmarts in our town. There's Starbucks up the Yin Yang. That's that I go to there or anything. But I'm just explaining. There's a there's a trampoline park, there's you know, strip malls. There's home no what do you call it? What they call that place? That place, ah that my wife goes to it all or RecA goes to it all the time. Can't freaking remember it. Hobby lobby there you go, hobby lobby. There's places like that. There's all kinds of sporting good stores. There's nothing here, like you have to walk walk walking. Then you'll maybe find like an overpriced gas station fifteen twenty minutes down the road if you're driving, and then it's another fifteen or twenty minutes to an actual department store or a grocery store or whatever like that. So we're we're out there. You saw the landscaping. It's not the scope of the land. It's not that very well populated. It's nice. I like this area as well, but it's not convenient to find shit. So yeah, when it comes to supplies, you get them, you get them all, and then you bring him back because that way you don't have to go back out. And we kind of screwed up last night. We were out of the place. We were supposed to get a life preserver from my daughter, like one that fit her better, and we were supposed to get some fishing equipment, and I was supposed to get some shaving free him, which I have a little mini one, so it's okay. But the whole we didn't even go into that section. That was a whole purpose for us going there in the first place, and we forgot. I was tired. I passed out early last night. Let's see, let's see what it says. I was covered in blood. This is stolen valor. He shouldn't brag about that, especially in front of real combat vets. Exactly. That's the kind of wound. None of my soldiers wanted a purple heart for too embarrassing. Yes, man, bush Master knows what's up, and he said, good show, thank you, sir. Yeah, that's it is. And it's and it's like a lack of awareness of your surroundings and who you're talking to. Too, and how you're how you're presenting yourself. It's a lack of self awareness right when you when you don't realize that you're being potentially like you're repelling some of your audience who actually would be supporting you, but you're stupid antics and you're like over dramatizing your horrific war war time. Uh, you know your war hero talk your you know your your war story. Uh, it's it's insulting to other people. I get that totally. And that's that's a really good point bush Master. All Right, guys, you know how to support the show. Talk to you tomorrow. Have a good one.