Speaker 1: It's the Lapsed Fan Wrestling Podcast with Jack and Carnasco and JP Sorrow.
Speaker 2: We've got an exciting Christmas program lined up for these folks.
Speaker 1: We've been to a Little Boys that year.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's an artificial tree. So I did artificial job at trimming tidness is only exceeded by our inability to adjust allow the third ringled here.
Speaker 5: The Lapsed fanboy got a price for the million Dollar Man.
Speaker 4: Even Santa Claus and so no say it's not so Start off.
Speaker 2: Interior Citrus Bowl Night. The fireworks have long since faded, and the crowd is pouring out of these areas.
Speaker 5: So you know these are four These are different. This is a different story. Oh yeah, we're going through several number two. Yeah yeah, this is story number two. Yes, uh the firework You wanna do this, fir Ust read it to Jack Mama Sorrow as we start a new story here, just read from the top.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, do I say?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 1: Citrus Bowl Night, the fireworks have long since fading, the crowd is pouring out of the arena. After WrestleMania twenty four, Jack and Connor sail you.
Speaker 4: Can't even.
Speaker 3: Fan makes his Way journal.
Speaker 4: And wrestling fan, no book.
Speaker 1: In his hand, still buzzing from the energy of the night.
Speaker 3: As he scans the crowd, he spoks someone familiar, A man wearing a backwards red baseball cap.
Speaker 2: Is that Rick Ocksburger? J Jack picks up his pace, waving through the crowd. He approaches the man, Rick Ouchburger, Forty's WW superfan, who stiffens the moment Jack gets close. Hey, Rick, Rick glances around nervously, sweat forming on his brow. He tugs at the brim of his cap. Hey, this really happened to me. Hell of a show, right?
Speaker 4: What do you think?
Speaker 2: Rick shifts uncomfortably, avoiding Jack's gaze. I guess Jack isn't satisfied with the vague answer. He presses on his journalist instincts, kicking in. Come on, man, you're Rick Ochberger, the guy who's at every show front row. You've got more to say than that. What really stood out to you tonight? Rick breathing quickens, his eyes dart back and forth like a trapped animal. Jack leans in, hunting something is off. You can't what you're holding back? You loved it, right, be honest. Rick's hands start trembling. His face contorts as if he's trying to suppress something. Blonde hair begins to poke out from under his cap, his skin, which slowly turns orange, muscles bulging beneath his shirt. Jack takes a step back, wide eyed. Rick, you all right, ma'am. Rick's body convuls is vein bulging, his mustache thickens, turning blonde. The red baseball cap morphs into a red bandana. Jack watches in shock as Rick transforms into Hulk. Hogan, what's your name?
Speaker 4: Brother? Why do you really want to know what Rick thought of the show? He said, what's your game? And you said, what's your name? What's your name? Brother? That is what he's more likely to ask.
Speaker 2: Jack GPT needs to train on three hundred more hours of hulks. Jack Stammer is completely caught off guard. I was just curious, just wanted to get Rick's thoughts. Hulk looms closer, his massive arms crossed over his chest.
Speaker 4: You're trying to roll me up, dude. At the end of the day, brother, you're gonna come clean. Who's behind me?
Speaker 2: I swear I'm not trying to roll you up. I just wanted to hear Rick's thoughts. Hulk leans in, his eyes, burning with suspicion.
Speaker 4: Are you folming at the cross? Jack? You hot in the ball from me? Dude, We gotta get this thing back on.
Speaker 2: Crock brother foaming at the What I didn't? Even Before Jack can finish, a familiar voice cuts through the tension Jack Jack turns to see Dave Meltzer, his longtime journal buddy, approaching with a smile. Jack's face pales as Hulk glares at Meltzer.
Speaker 4: Meltzer, you on this, dude. You're trying to reverse the.
Speaker 2: Heat, reverse the wait, but you were recommended ago. Suddenly, Bubba the Love Sponge saunters into the scene, his wife Heather Clem by his side. He eyes Hulk, then looks at Jack and Meltzer. What's all this come oution? Alex Star, didn't you know you're at the show tonight? Hulk Flex is still glaring at Jack and Melton.
Speaker 4: These huge ponies are trying to mess with me, Bubba. They're trying to roll me up from my roll up my thoughts on by rustle Mania. Dude.
Speaker 2: Bubba steps closer to Jack, sizing him up. You try to spid my boy? Huh you want me to spoad you absolutely not. Bubba leans in, smiling maniacally.
Speaker 4: How about he?
Speaker 2: How about who hot? I think he messed with Arry?
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 2: Jack's eyes dart back to Hogan, then to Meltzer, who is slowly backing away from the chaos.
Speaker 3: Dave.
Speaker 2: Meltzer offers a quick apologetic look before he tailing it out of there, leaving Jack alone with the unpredictable trio. So glad it made me do Dave's voice. Hulk turns to Bubba, placing a hand on his shoulder.
Speaker 4: Bubba's a real friend, Jack, read it? Roll me up?
Speaker 2: You think you can the heat on himTo Heather, who's been watching silently, reaches out and touches Hulk's arm.
Speaker 3: Get him, Terry.
Speaker 2: In a moment she touches him, something shifts. Hulk's body begins to shrink, his muscles to flate. The blonde mustache recedes, and the bandanna fades back into a red cap. Hulk is back to being Rick. Bubba and Heather exchange disappointed looks. It's just reg again. They turn and walk off without another word, leaving Rick standing alone with Jack. Jack now calm steps closer. So Rick about that show?
Speaker 4: How was it? Rick?
Speaker 2: Sighs deeply, the weight of his disappointment pressing down on him. I Man Jack smirks, resuming his pestering as they disappear into the night.
Speaker 4: Plays a production of the Laps Entertainment Group. Its content is intended for previt use
Speaker 2: Only really sorry, but we want to us