Speaker 1: Good morning. It's March fifth, Thursday. But this is the Noe Jose podcast. You're watching the Morning Dump. I am your host, Jose Gali Song and this is the kiddy of the day. Our furry friend, one of two, Jeff, one of our only furry fellows in the house. Arrest rest are absent hair. This is Jeff fan favorite. Now if you like seeing my hot takes Monday through Friday around eleven am Eastern and we never make that time, but that's what we shoot for, all right, sometimes when we make those days. But or if you just like seeing the Kiddy of the day, then be sure to hit the subscribe button, hit that bell for notifications, so to let you know when I'm going live and when I drop new videos. We'll see you in the show.
Speaker 2: Beautiful thing right now, ride shine, It's a beautiful day.
Speaker 3: A third of the building has been blown away, our very freedom came under attack and a series of deliberate and deadly terrorist acts, and.
Speaker 4: At that point we were taken for another round of questioning, this time related to our allegedly being members of the side It's crazy evil.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Good morning. I hope you guys are having a good morning. Hope it's been a productive one. I got a little bit stuff done, gotta run in. That's why I still got the headband on, and I'm kind of digging it. Maybe I'm just gonna keep it, making a fixture, make it my new thing. But I realized I forgot I had it on, and then by the time I was like, I didn't feel like fuck with my hair again, so I went for a run. That's why I had my little head band on, my little sweat band. But yeah, we have plenty of go through today. As always, we'll start out with icebreaker content that's more in the vein of of the gen pop, of the fun, the funny, the slop, that sort of stuff. Well, I have a couple of the little short segment for you guys today, and then we're gonna jump into and jump into the foreign policy as always, which is pretty much just exclusively Iran ward stuff today, and then we'll get into the technocratic Iranian distraction kind of the establishments, you know, domestic complete media takeover ten while we got that going on, and then hiding in plane eppscene kind of looking taking a taking a look at a few things that have kind of seemingly been hiding in plain sight with all the Epsteine stuff. But yeah, and we'll go through. In between each segment, we'll pop into the chat say hello all the like uh, and we'll also I'll put time SAMs after the fact for those who don't want to listen to banter with a chat, which I totally get. It's mostly just me going doot to do as I read through the chat. But yeah, as always, I do try to give everyone an obligatory good morning, and then after that you either got to catch my interest or catch my wallet sometimes.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: So every now and then it'll get pretty stat it'll get pretty full there in the in the chat, so may help to drop a super chat if you really want to get a word in or be more interesting. I don't know one of the two. Make up your mind. But with that, let's go ahead and get into some of the gen pop to kind of I guess kind of has start off this discussion. I guess this first segment I have for you guys today, the icebreaker content. I do want to let you guys know that I've now come to the conclusion that Israel does not have a right to defend itself, and it has nothing to do whatsoever. I know I had said many a time on previous podcasts, Israel has a right to defend itself, but I was wrong. They do not have a right to defend themselves. And this has absolutely nothing to do with this this first story of the day, Apparently Israeli officials allegedly hired social media influencers for seven thousand dollars per post, failed to pay them, and are now facing lawsuits totally millions of dollars over unpaid invoices. Here's a friend of the show, Mark Vestibules, saying, looks like you're not getting paid ose, dang it, dang it. So they do not have a right to defend themselves and whatever. Obviously I'm joking, being silly. I do I feel no feel no sorrow for any person not receiving their their seven thousand dollars. All right, moving on to the last little bit of our icebreaker content. Let's watch this video of Nick of Nicole Kidman and uh, maybe maybe I'll look up look up a little summary on you know, who she is and what she's about as we watch this clip. Yeah, apparently she knows how to perform an autopsy and remove organs from body. Apparently this was claimed recently on the Jimmy Fallon Show. Here's the clip. Let's watch it.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about Scarpetta.
Speaker 1: This is a big deal. This is based on the popular book series. You play a medical examiner. I do are you method, Nicole Kinon.
Speaker 6: Yes, I am. I can do an autop see.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's amazing.
Speaker 7: I can.
Speaker 8: I can.
Speaker 6: Yes, if I needed to, I could do the autopsy. I can remove all the organs. I can name them all. You actually asked me, They said, would you be willing to do one on the show?
Speaker 1: And what are you talking about? Your life out? They did, they are autopsy on the show.
Speaker 6: Yes.
Speaker 1: I misunderstood.
Speaker 6: Maybe it was on a dummy or something, but either way, I don't think that would have been a very I have a.
Speaker 1: Name, by the way, I have the name a dummy.
Speaker 6: But I can remove the lungs and the liver and the gall bladder and the test to learn all this because it's part of the job. And I worked with an incredible medical examiner and I I studied it.
Speaker 1: She's every single thing. You were just awesome and executive producer on this as well.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and Jamie Lee Curtis is in.
Speaker 1: It, and Bobby kind of all.
Speaker 6: Yes, all of them, Simon Baker, Arianna, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Around the bows, that's that's my pals. Fantastic. How do we set up what scarp Pet is about.
Speaker 6: It's a medical examiner who is coming back to her job after thirty years and there's a parallel story of the two crimes that have happened in present day and thirty years ago. That's the beginning, and then there's all the family. It's so drama and it's if you like crime thrillers, which there is a ton of people out they.
Speaker 9: Like, Oh yeah, yeah, it's going to crush.
Speaker 1: I want to show her in a clip.
Speaker 3: Here's the great Nicole Kidman and scarpettit. Take a look at this all right.
Speaker 1: I think it's enough of that. We don't need to watch the rest of it. The whole point was someone tagged me in this rage child Saint tonight, and obviously, you know, I didn't watch it. That's the purpose of the show. So I wasn't sure entirely what to expect, but I knew Nicole Cadman has a little bit of a reputation behind her name. For example, I believe she was what the actress, the main actress in Eyes Wide Shut with Tom Cruise, which you know that has a little bit of a spooky history behind it. So I know, the idea of her being able to perform an autopsy, I guess is obviously the cruxy issue here. We don't even watch it's a full fucking trailer for this show she's promoting. But I guess I don't know. She's supposed to be some sort of medical something or other in this uh, you know, this crime drama or whatever the hell? So is it really that unbelievable? It seems a little bit, you know, too much to go into for the uh, I don't know, to get to get into the uh, the head of who you're I know, this seems a bit much. I know I'm not an actor, though, it always seems a little gay to me, this idea that like you need to one hundred percent like the idea she needs to like learn how to perform an autopsy to be able to perform this role. I don't know, maybe the basics would help, but kind of what I was getting at though. What makes us most interesting, though, is the accusations against her dad. I asked Rock to give us a three paragraph summation. Obviously this is gonna be towing the the company line a little bit, you know, But hey, this is a just so you guys know kind of I don't know, maybe perhaps what Ragshaw was getting out a little bit here too.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: The primary accusation gets against Nicole Kidman's father, doctor Anthony Kidman, a respected Australian clinical psychologist and academic who died in Joint fourteen, stem from claims made by Fiona Barnett, a self described survivor of childhood abuse. I believe there's some thread too with Anthony Kidman, if I recall correctly in the false memory syndrome, but I couldn't really, I can't really speak too much on that. I think there's some sort of threat because he was a psychologist, and obviously that was like a bunch of psychologists. I don't know if he was necessarily in it, but there's I swear there's some thread there, and obviously there's a common theme. Barnett alleged the stems from claims made by Fiona Barnett, a self described survivor of childhood abuse, which full honestly, I've never looked too much into Fiona Barnett. I know Austin talks about her occasionally, so I can't speak too much to her reliability. But Barnett alleged that Kidman was involved in a Sydney based pedophile ring, including satanic ritual abuse, child sexual assault, physical abuse and even participation in child hunting and murder, is part of an elite network. She claimed to have been victimized by him from a young age around three to fifteen, and asserted these acts occurred within a broader conspiracy involving high profile figures. These allegations surface publicly around twenty fourteen, shortly before Kidman's death, with Barnett filing complaints to Australian authorities like the NSW Police and the Royal Commission with institutional responses to child sexual abuse. Barnett's claims portrayed Kidman as a central figure in what she described as a Satanic the cult or death cult, tied to child trafficking and ritualistic crimes. You guys, hear Jeff screaming in the background. I do not know what he's upset about, but it's probably something really stupid, but like a door being closed. Sometimes drawing comparisons to high profile cases like Epsteine's network. The accusations gained traction infringe online communities, conspiracy podcast, YouTube videos, and alternative media outlets, often linking them to broader theories about elite pedophile rings, including unsubstantiated tized to figures like former politicians or even international entities. Some narratives suggested Kidman's sudden death in Singapore, officially after a fall investigated is unnatural but with no foul play confirmed, was suspiciously timed, occurring weeks after Barnett's formal complaints. So weeks after Barnett files formal complaints, he falls.
Speaker 5: Dad.
Speaker 1: I know there's also some thread too where I think Nicole was like during this or something was like threatening some major you know, some major Hollywood entity or something essentially with her what little what well? I guess not what little, but with good amount of clout she has. I don't know if the I forget the specifics, go check out all. I know Austin did which episode never mind now I can't remember what episode it was. Aust Austin did one episode of his show where he went pretty in depth into the Fiona Barnett stuff, trying to recall which one it is, whatever, Maybe it'll come to me later. He's done a he's done a few episodes that would clearly make sense to include Barnett's accounts. But yeah, pretty notable accusations against her dad. So I think that might have been a little bit what rich Child was getting at there. So you guys learned a little bit something today if you didn't know that already. Let's roll through the chat, say our good mornings, and then we'll get into foreign policy, which is going to be a long one today. A little morning, Good morning, og, matt'sa Balls, good morning, good morning, good morning, Shannon Jones, good morning, Rock Bizz, Good morning, that one chick, Chris, good morning, good morning, Good morning, King David, Sisa, Jose and fellow dumpers, Hello to you, Good morning, bug Fights, good morning, Gottes saying sheets, kidneys for breakfast, no doubt, I believe it. Good morning, Retardo, good morning, good morning, and good morning Uncle Ted. I'm not a doctor, but I played one on TV, says uncle Ted. All right, not a lot of early risers today. Huh oh, there's Marnin Mac showing in in the last minute. Marnin Mack. Good morning, Good morning to you. All right, everybody, I say good morning, say good morning. Back all right, we'll come back to you to the next after we'll come back through the chat again, after we go through foreign policy. Let's pop into the first story of the day we got. The White House says US launched war with Iran because Trump had a feeling they were going to attack. So now we've got another. We had a slightly different take. We're gonna we're getting shifting reasonings for the war. White House Press Secretary of Karen leave It said on Wednesday, the US launched the war with Iran because President Trump had a feeling the Iranian forces were going to attack. First, let's let's let's just watch her what she said, Honora, It's just a ten second clip, my bed whatever. We'll watch it and then we'll read it.
Speaker 10: The President had a feeling, again based on fact, that Iran was going to strike the United States was going to strike our assets in the region, and he made a determination to launch Operation Epic Fury based on all of those reasons.
Speaker 1: And okay, so there she said, President of feeling again based on fact, which is weird thing to say that I had a feeling based on facts. It's like, there's not really any facts to back up unless there's I mean, unless there's something they're keeping from us here. But she listened a series of talking points about how Iran posed a threat to the US and said the president of feeling, Okay, we just read that, I said. Trump made similar comments a day earlier when he asked and then he was asked about Secretary of State Marco Rubio saying that one reason why the US launched the war was that Israel was planning to attack on his own and that the US assessed Iran could retaliate with attacks on US basis. The President denied the idea of the US attack because of Israel's plan, suggesting he may have forced Israel's hand because he thought Iran was going to attack first. The Pentagon officials told Congress that there was no indication Iran was planning to strike the US or Israel without being attacked first. And then he goes even further with his claims, here is a let's let's watch this. Here's a here's Trump in his own word, Oh my God, of course, reaming our poops out. Give me one moment, all right? Here we go. Let's try this again, all right, here we go. Here is Trump.
Speaker 11: As well as I do. You see the tremendous progress that's being made. The missiles are being wiped out rapidly, their launchers are being wiped out. They're attacking their neighbors. They're attacking there in some cases allies or not so long ago allies, and you know, throughly a nation that was out of control, and they would have used it on us if we let them, if we waited any longer. A big factor with Solomoni, the killing of Solomoni in my first term, and maybe the biggest factor was the rebuilding of the military in my first term. And then the B two's hit the h And I use the word obliterate because it really was. It was a complete obliteration of their nuclear potential, and that set them back very very seriously. If we didn't hit within two weeks, they would have had a nuclear weapon. If we didn't do the B two attack a number of months ago, they would have a nuclear weapon. And when crazy people have nuclear weapons, bad things happened.
Speaker 1: Oh, to be fair, I think maybe I misunderstood this. They're actually referring to the previous airstrikes. That's what at least that's the way I interpret it. Sounded like it first, and I've seen it kind of be reported that way, for example, an Aarton war. Here's a paragraph covering it says on Wednesday, Trump came up with a new reason for starting the war, making the clearly false claim that if he didn't attack, Iran could have acquired a nuclear weapon within two weeks, despite his insistence that the June twenty twenty five air strikes obliterated Iran's nuclear program, if we didn't hit within two weeks, they would have had a nuclear weapon. So I actually, I'm almost interpreting that as him saying that if we hadn't hit them back then, obviously not we, I didn't have anything to do with it, if they didn't hit them back then, that they would have been able to have a nuke within two weeks. So I don't think. I mean, maybe let's let's let's watch this again. Let's uh, let's let's watch this one more time.
Speaker 11: Well, as I do, you see the tremendous progress it's being made. The missiles are being wiped out rapidly, their launchers are being wiped out, they're attacking their neighbors. They're attacking there in some cases allies or not so long ago allies, and you know, surely a nation that was out of control, and they would have used it on us if we let them, if we waited any longo. A big, a big factor was Solomoni, the killing of Solomoni in my first term, and maybe the biggest factor was the rebuilding of the military and my first term. And then the B two's hit the UH and I use the word obliterate because it really was. It was a complete obliteration of their nuclear potential and that set them back very, very seriously. If we didn't hit within two weeks, they would have had a nuclear weapon if we didn't do the B two.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's interpreted again, I interpreted as he's kind of For one, it sounds like he's listing off reasons why he thinks Iran could have theoretically or or why he thinks they were gonna because this is I think this is what he's actually this whole like this whole, this whole, you know, Gish gallup here. I think that's what this is. What's doing a ton of leg work in UH in Karen Leavitt's previous statement where like it was, you know, he had a feeling based on fact. I think this is a based on fact that we're being shown, and the facts are that, oh, well, I killed Solomony, I bombed I bombed them back and what was it like June and a couple other things. I think, uh so, I mean that's his in fact, that they're mad because we did things. I think that's kind of what he's saying. And then he kind of like he kind of bol was bolstering that one point about destroying why they had to destroy, you know, the nuclear facilities was because which that in itself is a crazy claim, but it's not as crazy as what I was thinking, and I think many others were thinking are thinking with this, is that he's basically kind of saying why this recent spate of attacks was because they were going to be able to hit us with a nuke within two weeks essentially, h and so it was a pre like preempting that. I don't think he's saying that. I think what he's right here is doing is the tired legwork of in fact, so that when Karen Leavitt says, in fact, oh, he had a feeling. In fact, well, here are the in facts, and it is, I guess a fact. This is why I was kind of pointing out in feeling, Oh he had a feeling. In fact, it's such like a weasel, bullshit statement, because you're like, what does that? What does that mean?
Speaker 12: Like?
Speaker 1: What facts the facts are? I ran mad, I fucked him really hard a bunch of times, and like, it's probably there's in fact they might be mad. It's not. It's not outside the rim of possibilities they would attack us because they're mad. I don't think there's any any intel they were actually gonna attack. I really think that right there is the in fact that that we're hearing right there, So I mean, less retarded than I thought it was was retarded. Bear in mind it's also still retarded to think back in those recent and in those round of talks that they were like two weeks away from a nuke, but there was nothing saying anything like that. But whatever, All right, let's move on. Let's move on from that that bit. Unsurprisingly, we got reports that that Wick Cough undermined the Iran talk. Surprise, surprise, he's not. He's not. It's not the big the big good the big nice guy like everyone thinks, you know, I mean he think he might be a little bit of a piece of shit. This is from n MS. Now. President Trump's envoy in the least wit Cough said Monday on Fox News, Iran negotiators bragg to him that Iran had enough enriched uranium to make nearly a dozen nuclear bombs. You can out fits a key piece of the administrations evolving rationale for joining with Israel to preemptively strike Iran. Trump himself has said he believes the iranium regime. Iranian regime was close to having nuclear weapons as well as missiles capable of fall of carrying them to the United States. In that first meeting, both the Iranian negotiators said to us directly, with no shame, that they controlled four hundred and sixty kilograms of sixty percent with kaff said in the Fox interview, referring to the ranium's level of enrichment, and they're aware that that could make eleven nuclear bombs. And that was the beginning of their negotiating stants which pay attention to weasel words, especially when we're talking about these jays here, it's ever so important. So when he's saying, Oh, they bragged him about, you know, the enriched uranium, Like even that right there from the jump is kind of a framing thing. Then it becomes a little more specific. Oh, well, they said to us directly they have foreign sixty kilos of sixty percent, which is already a little bit different than the way the MS now is framing it here. And then also that they are aware they could make that that could make eleven nuclear bombs. Now, what does that even mean? I don't know what that necessarily means. Does this mean that they told them, hey, we are aware that could make eleven bombs. Here is four hundred and sixty kilograms of our sixty percent enriched uranium, and that could make eleven nuclears. I don't I have a hard time believing that they literally spelled that out to him. I feel like that may just be something that maybe a little bit of a language trick we're seeing here, perhaps from Wiccough, or perhaps even just a flat out lie. Wickcoff said they were proud of it. He said they were proud that they had evaded all sorts of oversight protocols to get to a place where they could deliver eleven nuclear bombs. Whoever. Persian Gulf diplomat with direct knowledge of the talks told ms now that witcough description of the conversation was false. The Iranians told Wickcough that Iran was willing to give up the enriched uranium as part of a new agreement with According to the Persian Gulf diplomat, who spoke on condition of anonymity, the Iranians also told Witkkaugh that Iran enriched the uranium after Trump pulled out of a twenty seventeen nuclear agreement broker by the Obama administration, so they had no reason not to. They had already been in a deal, a deal that Trump blew up. I can categorically state this is inaccurate, said the diplomat, referring to Wikoff's account. He was explaining that all this material can all go away should we have a deal in Iran can be relieved from sanctions. By the way, I've seen multiple reports where you know, the inside scoop seems like they were actually going back kind of reconvening and meeting after having a great essentially having just made a great offer and seemingly like they were making a deal. So just like last time, they like, oh wow, things are looking really good. Let's go back to our people, all congregreat in one spot and have a little meeting about this great deal that we're working on right now, and we have this glimmer of hope of how it's going to work on boom bombs. So yeah, but this, this does seem to match up with the other reports that you know, there was like they were actually you know, they had just given up a bunch. So this kind of seems to fly in the face of what wick Coffee is saying here. Anna Kelly, a White House spokesperson, dismissed the claims. Only ms DNC would allow themselves to be used and abused by the evil or Iranian regime to push false anti American propaganda in order to attack President Trump. The President's special envoy Wickoff have always worked in good faith to order in order to eliminate threats pose to our homeland. Fortunately, Iran refused to participate in serious negotiations with the US, so the President took courageous action destroy their ability to have a nuclear weapon launch or produce ballistic missiles or armed terrorist proxies. The starkly different counts of how the negotiations of unfold appear to reflect long running tensions and mistrust between Wickcoff and Iranian officials. Public airing of the dispute could also complicate efforts to negotiate a ceasefire between the US and Iran and the conflict that has now spread to a dozen countries. He's in the Middle East. In a call with the reporters Tuesday, senior Trump administration officials, speaking on condition of anonymity, said the Iranians never offered to significantly uh significantly compromised. Okay, so now we have these you know, supposed you know, sources, say from the Trump administation administration. So now they're saying they never offered to significantly compromise. Now, uh, you know, obviously, once again, I think there's some weasel words, and when they say significantly compromised, they probably mean, uh, you know, in regard to like actual specific red line, because you gotta remember, for the US came to this negotiation with some crazy red lines like zero enrichment like is none, like zilch nada, like nothing, which is like I think like they were essentially like no medit like nothing, which I'm I'm no, you know, nuclear scientists, I don't know all the different uses, and so I know there are legitimate uses, and even then just from a sovereignty perspective, they're like kick rocks the fact that we'd have no one and like there might be some other things. And they were also saying no ballistic missiles, and there was like a third one. I think that was like a retarded red line that I can't think of right now. But so the point being is like they they were coming with the US was coming with unreasonable requests. I think what I had heard is something along the lines of like they had some sort of third option that they had proposed or something to do with the enriched uranium to where like some other country would have it, they would have whatever. So yes, they would technically you could maybe look at it from the perspective if they didn't significantly compromise from the context of like they didn't even really, you know, actually meet any of our conditions. If that's the way you want to frame it, perhaps there's some truth there, But keep bear in mind the US came with retarded reason, retarded requests. A second person knowledge that talks confirmed that Iranian officials decline to discuss their country's ballistic missiles and it's funding a proxy Oh yeah. The other the third one was a proxy group's ones was essentially that they were supposed to like cut off all whatever with all that, which is just retarded. Like could you imagine any country making a demand of us of being like, yeah, you can't you need to cut off all ties with all of your allies or whatever. Like no, like I didn't what it did say in requests, so so like it was certain proxy groups or something like has blah and stuff like that, which these are ones that like, yeah, they're spooky to people over in the United States, oh my god, terrorist organization, but a lot of them are just like funny enough organizations that actually sprouted up in response to needing a defense to DESIGONUS regime. Not obviously not saying everything's great and hunky dory about these different groups, but these are a lot of these times militant groups that rise up in resistance to Israel all of the place. So yeah, unreasonable requests. So it's just like I said, like I thought there the second the second paragraph kind of backed up what I was getting at there. Uh oh yeah, they declined discuss ballistic missiles or fun because yeah, that's retarded. They were never going to go for that. So this is their way that they were able to frame this says, Oh, they weren't willing to significantly compromise any meaningful way. But that's because if you're coming at it from the framing of here are redline issues and they didn't even meet any of ours. Yeah, but those were all ridiculous to begin with. First round of talks, held on February sixth and Muscat omam was primarily conducted indirectly. According to the Persian golf diplomat, Omani into mediories held separate meetings with the Iranian foreign mister Abbas Araghi and then Wikoff and Kushner. The Amani's later brought Wikoff, Kushner, and arag Shei together in person at the end of the day, and they briefly exchanged pleasantries. The Iranian US delegations met for approximately four to five minutes together. The Persian golf diplomat said the subject matter that mister Wikoff referred to absolutely did not come up during that briefing meeting between the two delegations. The Persian golf diplomat added that arag She said he was preparing to stay in oma On and continue talking with wick Coff and Kushiner for as long as it took, even if it's one to two weeks, but Wickcoff and Kushner said they need to leave the following day to visit the US aircraft carrier Abraham Lincoln. The episode highlights the central challenge of efforts war through negotiation. All right, whatever, now, now it's dragging on you guys, get the idea. Looks like wick Coough, I mean, obviously we have conflicting reports all over the way, but this does seem like a lot of weasel talk to me. It sounds to me like, yeah, it's exactly what we think it is. Wick Cooff's a fucking liar. Maybe there's some sort of grain to truth to this or whatever, but it's kind of factual, not truthful at best. Yeah, they blew up the talks and they're trying to they're trying to reframe it.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Apparently Senate's Senate fucked up big time when it came to the Iran war bill that they were pushing there, So that's not happened. The Sun and Wednesday voted against advancing a war powers resolution aimed at halting further US military action against Iran without authorization from Congress amid the major US Israelly bombing campaign in the country. So that's awesome. So that's dead in the water. It looks like I think there's a I think there's like another way for it to go through. So yeah, right here, the House debate its own war powers resolution on Monday, but a vote isn't expected until Monday. Says under a constitution, the power to initiate war rest solely with Congress. Massy, a co sponsor with the bill sen X Congress owes our service members it clearly defined missions, so then when they accomplish it, they can come home. The House bill may have a better chance of passing since other Republicans have signaled they will join Massy in dissenting against Trump on the war So I mean it might get through on the House side. But then even then, I think it still needs to go back to the Senate. From my recollection of the how the bureaucracy works, so I mean it's already it was died in the Senate. I guess let's look over what the votes were like, So it was forty seven to fifty three, So I don't know. Maybe if it has like a successful push through the House, he could come back to the Senate with a little bit more oomph to it, But that's a that seems a significant amount. Paul was the only Yeah Ran. Paul was the only Republican to support it, uh And then on the Republicans on the Democrat side, Fetterman was the only one to oppose it. So I guess it's pretty much already deadlocked. So I mean, they probably need a good handful of Republicans to come over for this one for it to work. But I don't know. I'm not too hopeful, but we'll see. We got hag Seth bragging about death and destruction like he's about to bust a nut, going about how the US the military is gonna have a reigning death and destruction all all day, all the time. But he said, he said at a breast briefing, the US and Israel should soon have complete control of Iranian skies. The Iranian leaders will be looking up and seeing only US and Israeli airpower every minute of every day until we decide it's over in Iran will be able to do nothing about it. B two's B fifty two's b Wan's Predator drones, fighters controlling the skies, picking targets, death and destruction from the sky all day long. And this is after and this is as we crossed the rubicon of one thousand Iranian civilians that have been killed by the US and Israeli air strikes. He said that the war was not meant to be a fair fight, and that they've loosened the rules of engagement, so it seems like we're taking lots of notes from Israel. This is our war fighters have maximum authorities, granted personally by the President of yours. Truly, our rules of engagement are bold, precise, and designed to unleash American power, not shacklet This was never meant to be a fair fight, and it is not a fair fight. We are punching them while they're down, which is exactly how it should be. He said. In the attack in Iran, which he's dubbed Operation of Epic Fury, the US military has delivered twice the air power of shock in Iran. In two thousand and three, Yay, referring to the massive bombing campaign that opened the US invasion of Iraq Chairman of the Joint Chief of Staff, General Dan Kain said of the conference, the US has hit over two thousand targets in aside Iran so far. Hr NA, a US based in US funded NGO. That's very critical. The Iran government said on Tuesday night that at least one thousand and ninety seven civilians have been killed and more than five thousand wounded, so that seems to be around one thousands seems to be the consensus from a few different ones now. Hexseeth also responded to someone in power finally responded to the school it's a school airstrike, which is particularly ungodly evil. I believe it was up to around one point fifty by the way. I guess there were also boys in that too, but I think it was primary. It seems like with primarily maybe on like a girl's side of the thing too, because I guess I think it was like a girl and boys school, but it was I think it was. It seems like there was like different sides or something, because that's why, like we keep it. Initially it was all girls and then after a while was like, oh, yeah, there are also some boys in this too, but yes, little kids around like seven to twelve years old, some teachers, some parents too. I think it was around the time people were dropping off kids. So just utterly horrendous. But Peter Heggsath got asked about it and here's what he had to say.
Speaker 13: Tie right there, you've got a tie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, thank you.
Speaker 14: Com back to the BBC. Can you give us an update on what the administration knows? What you know now about the reported strike on a girls' school in southern Iran on Saturday.
Speaker 13: All I know, all I can say is that we're investigating that. We of course never target civilian targets, but we're taking a look at investigating that red time front.
Speaker 14: Just on the basis that with the information you would have your reconnaissance abilities, ability to gather information. I mean it's several days on now. So is there any clarity on whose munition this was.
Speaker 6: We're investigating it, thank you.
Speaker 1: So he's claiming we would never do that. Actually, let's back up with exactly what he said, because I wonder if it's like intentionally a target. Let's see try you gotta watch for those weasel words.
Speaker 14: On a girls' school in southern Iran on Saturday.
Speaker 13: All I know all I can say is that we're investigating that. We of course never target civilian targets.
Speaker 1: Never target there you go, we never target civilian targets. So it's going to be an oopsie's So that was not a denial. That was not a denial that it was in the US. A lot of people have taken that to me, and it was Israel. It could have been. I'm I'm completely apt to buy that. I don't definitely do not get me wrong there, definitely would not would not put it past them. Sorry, let's uh sorry, I zoned out there. It had a brain fart. I forgot was even trying to say, yes, is Israel, whether it was Israel or whether the U US.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 1: Now, I will say apparently he was saying this stuff that they're like during his uh, during his little his little things. So there was some journalists who pointed out he had a little thing in the background during some of his presentation kind of showing you the pattern of destruction. Here you can see the little little you know, diamonds and the kind of red it seems to be where there were attacks. Well, that little green dot is where the school was, so seems like it could be it seems seems like it points towards US. Now there are I have heard also there's been intel on the U. There's been reporting I don't know. I guess I shouldn't say intel. There's been reporting on the Israeli side of things that they're thinking it's US. Uh. So it looks like and it seems like semi official uh you know, channels, So it looks like they're kind of you know, it seems to be you know, Masaudi Poo's probably trying to blame us, and that very well might be true. I don't know. I think we I think we talked about this yesterday though that apparently, like I guess, it used to be like a part of a base or something, so this could have been like an old INTEL thing. It's not currently So that's obviously doesn't make it better. You still killed almost a couple hundred children. That's still evil, And with all this going on, apparently, you know, expect to that civilian death row ault rise significantly. Apparently they're just now talking about taking the gloves off. So I mean, you never know, though, if it's just bluster with them, they could be full of shit. But here's what they said more bombers. Fight fighters are arriving just today and now with complete control of the skies, we will be using five hundred pound, one thousand pound and two thousand pounds GPS and laser guided precision gravity bombs, which we have a nearly unlimited stockpile, which we'll be talking about that stockpile in a little bit. And whether it's really all that unlimited, here's one point that makes us thick. Maybe it isn't. Pentagon tells Congress it won't be able to intercept all Iranian sha head drones and maybe not even necessarily unlimited, just may not be. We're in a we're in a new generation of warfare and a setup of our military. It may not be completely adapted to this curtain situation.
Speaker 12: UH.
Speaker 1: The senior Trump administration officials told members of Congress during a closed doorm meeting on Tuesday that Iran Shahad attack drones are a major threat to the US military and then all of that, not all of them, will be intercepted by US air defenses. CNN has reported. The report said that Secretary of War Pete Hegsath and Chairman of the Joint Staff Joint chiefs of Staff General Dan Kane acknowledged Iranian drones are more difficult to deal with than expect than anticipated. Senator christ Murphy said after the briefing that he was told more American troops will die. They told us in that room, there are more Americans that are going to die, that they are not going to be able to stop these Iranian drones that are going to continue to fly into the Middle East. Since the US and Israel launched the war against Iran on Saturday, Saint Com has confirmed the deaths of six American soldiers who were killed by an Iranian drone that hit a makeshift operations center in Kuwait. So this was a drone that tid them in, so this is a significant concern. According to media reports, they had no notice or warning to evacuate before the drones struck. The CNN report said that the shah Head drones are difficult to intercept because they fly low and slow, making them better able to evade air defenses than ballistic missiles. The US has deployed its own version of Iran Shahead one three six drone in the Middle East and has been using them in the attacks on Iran. But we'll see how that works out. I mean, it's also a little bit freaky if you think about the applications of something like that internationally, what it feels like that would be something easier to penetrate, you know, defenses, like if they were trying to do I don't know, do long range attacks me. I mean, I don't know. I don't know enough on the tech side of things the drones could do such, but I don't know. It seems seems like it could be a concert I know, especially if you for those have been paying attention to the minutia of the Ukraine Russia War. There's some terrifying shit there. They had like hordes of drones going on different major Russian and Ukrainian cities. I don't know. That could very well be our future. And the White House is expected to ask Congress for an extra fifty billion dollars for the Iran or At the same time, they've also we've already spent two billion dollars worth of military equipment in the first two day, first four days. Now that's only including that's not even including the costs to operate there. That's just like the stuff they've used up. That is the that is what they have consumed that that's their consumption of munitions and stuff in the time or things that have been destroyed. So this is so losses include satcom terminals, F fifteen Strike Eagles and radar equipment. Actually, I think that sounds like they're actually just talking about destroyed shit, So I thought they were just talking about maybe like a used munitions. So the US has lost nearly two billion dollars worth of military equipment and its military operations against Iran since Saturday. The chief driver of the cost is at US an FPS one three two early warning radar system at Ayud'd Air Base and guitar. Holy shit, yep, that's the base I stayed at. So I took one of those guys out there, valued at one point one billion dollars like one hit which is hit with a missile strike by Iran. On Saturday, Qatar confirmed that the radar was hit and damage and that was and that's the base that I was deployed to. So that's a I am so glad to not be in the military. On Sunday three F fifteen Strike Eagles as well, we talked about that that that came out to two hundred and eighty two million and then just kind of odds and ends, we had Satcom terminal, So yeah, that's a that's pretty crazy though. Irene also claimed to destroyed a FAD missile system and the Emirates, so I'd expect more. I mean, hell, like I said, I can't I can't even imagine how much we were actually really spend, if you were really to break it down, probably a ridiculous amount. That's why they're asking for fifty bill more. So, uh, not looking good? Not looking good? All right, let's roll the chat, say some more good mornings, and then we'll get into our first topic of the day, the technocratic Iranian distraction. Good morning, bug fights g L Jake, he gets it. Good morning to use as a feeling based on fact is some more Williams speak slop exactly and like what does that mean? Good morning? Hey? Say what now? Good morning? Good morning? Good morning, JC, good morning, Chimis Bailey there says hit the like for like buttons, Yes, alms for the poor, some some money for the kitty, for the kitty food. Do you want them to starve people? Give me money? Good morning alien big cats as American is crazy, then forget Nagastaki and Hiroshima. I don't know what you were getting at there. Gotta says, just like flatting the curb and says it's two weeks to wipe Iran off the mat. Good morning, Elliott James says, all government is haerently evil. So true, King, so true. Someone's his sick use of gish gallop. It was the first that came to mind. It's just a it's a it's what I do. I just I was just scurrying searching for a word, and just in some dark corner, that's what came in, gish gallop. There we go, Good morning, gressively agreeing, so the Iranians won't sumit to their deaths. This is our red line exactly. Good morning, real, John Do, says Shalom Goy. Elliott says, one thing I understand about war is people stay in major metropolitan areas or targets first. They can't just leave the country. It's not like you're helping fight. You're just happened to be living, uh there, and they won't let you leave. Wait, they won't let you leave way, not leave to an unpopular area like this Iranian guy Jimmy Dore was interviewing, was like, I might get blown up tonight. I mean, I don't know. I mean, it's hard to say over here all the different reasons. I get what you're saying, Like, yeah, obviously, if there was a if I was living in a populated area and you know, things were too you know, and bombs started being dropped, I'd be getting me and my family asat. But I mean, I don't know who the guy you're talking about on Jimmy Dore Show is. But I mean you said a guy some I'm assuming movies is a single dude. I mean, if I was a single guy, maybe I would stick around just to kind of be like to document. I don't know, for whatever reason, just because I just don't give a shit because you're just a single Oh no, what's gonna happen a single dude who's blown up? No one cares, No one get a ship, Like there's nothing. If I don't have a wife, I have kids who cares. But uh yeah, if you have a family, it is it is weird. What are you doing? Sticker? But I don't even then there's there's reasons, you know, some sometimes just doesn't doesn't work out. They're able to get out in time, or I don't know, there's a million different reasons, but yeah, generally speaking, I agree. Yeah, like alien says big quick answer, comfort electricity. Yeah, there you go. So a lot of people just may not have places to go because a lot of times these are war torn areas. So it's not like these are just like I'll just go up to my uncle's out in the country and we'll have a night, we'll have a nice weekend. You know, some of these people just may not literally have anywhere to go. Good morning, Tony Chan says, I love Israel with all my heart. Well, no seven thousand dollars for you. All right, let's get into let's get into our first topic of the day, the technocratic Iranian distraction to kind of start I feel like this is a good, good thing to start off with. Now this is a little bit of an old news sort of, but it's become relevant again. I almost played this in Our and Our you know, our Icebreaker contents part of the show because it just kind of fit more in this. But this this has come back up again. Glenn Beck. I don't know if I ever covered this in this show, but Glenn Beck a while back did this like AI thing where he got a modern version of George Washington and had a conversation with him for a podcast, and I didn't realize at the time. I didn't really think of it, but I guess one of the questions he asked him was something to do with Iran. I forget how this was answered. So I don't know who knows which way this will go. I have a strong feeling I know which way this will go, considering it's Glenn Beck spreading this out there. But yeah, let's let's watch. Let's watch a few minutes of of Glenn Beck interviewing an AI George Washington and specifically kind of on his thoughts on foreign entanglements. And I think this was kind of around this is back in was this this was I'm forgetting for some reason, I thought I knew when it was and I realized it didn't. This was like this is apt after the Twelve Day War stuff too, So I think the context at this time, so this was probably maybe back around juneish. Maybe maybe I don't know, I'm forgetting, but either way, this is the context here and why I ran I think may come up is that stuff, So it's not new. A lot do I think have thought, this is new and in referring to the recent batch of stuff going on, but no times of flat circle. It's all cyclical. So this is just the same old stuff coming back up again. So let's watch this and slide into our technocratic he hole.
Speaker 15: George. We are trying to not fight foreign wars and not be involved in the world's policeman. But there are times that we have to demonstrate strength in order to prevent conflict. But I don't know where the foreign entanglement begins and where it ends.
Speaker 12: When I was president, I did not crave power. I didn't struve in my uniform dreaming of conquest. In fact, I begged several times to not be the general and not be the president. I didn't want it, but I understood my responsibility, and I also understood that some things that are easy to forget when you're staring down Bayonets. Peace is not the default. It has to be guarded deliberately, with foresight and strength. My generation lived through a fragile independence. Our new Republic was surrounded literally and figuratively by instability. Most of the founders believed that we would not survive to eighteen twenty. We thought it was an interesting experiment. European powers were sniffing the opportunities. States were threatening to splinter. Loyalists were lurking. None of this was hypothetical. It was the daily background noise of early America.
Speaker 15: How did you protect that freedom?
Speaker 12: Well, you said it through strength. Weakness didn't just invite disagreement, It invited disunion. And I had already seen what happens to authority when it is to dilute it. The Continental Congress couldn't pay the troops. They couldn't enforce unity or act decisively. That kind of vacuum doesn't stay empty. Either chaos fills it or another power does. And that's why I often emphasized the importance of demonstrating readiness, not because I wanted conflict, but to discourage those who did. I said once, to prepare for war is one of the most effective means of preserving peace. That's not saber rattling. That's different. Its insurance. Think of it like that a homeowner who never locks their door is isn't more peaceful, They're just more vulnerable. By showing potential adversaries that the United States could stand united, respond quickly, and protect its liberties, that it understands. I believed conflict could be prevented before it exploded. And this wasn't abstract during the revolution. Even some Virginian leaders wanted to.
Speaker 1: I got a comment, But the whole vibe about all of this is just the absolute fucking worst. But whatever, let's go on.
Speaker 12: Keep pursuing negotiations with Britain. But I came to recognize long before it became popular, that some risks had to be met with resolve, not appeasement. And there is a world of difference between aggression and deterrence. I knew the line, I walked it, and I tried to draw a system that could do the same.
Speaker 1: Okay, well that sounds I don't know. I mean, you didn't really reference I ran directly. I think a lot of people have been kind of stretching this to mean that the kind of that's what he's driving out a little bit at the time. But Glenn Beck himself, actually I didn't even I didn't even realize this is actually shared from him, he says. Would the the Founding Fathers approve of Trump's war and Iran? I won't pretend to speak for them. But in January I sat down with George says right there, January, I'm retarded. So it was back in January he sat down with George AI and asked for its views on foreign entanglements and military action. Here's what it said. So I thought maybe he'd asked it a little bit more directly about Iran, since he tweeted about it here. He didn't, I mean, even by his slop AI answer, though, I'd say that technically doesn't actually apply even in this situation because he's talking about it's kind of the idea sounds like what he's kind of driving at with with you, George Washington. Like the the theme is like you know, talk softly and carry a big stick type deal, or just the idea that like, you know, be ready. You know, this is something they talked about the military a lot, readiness, you know, everyone being prepared regardless. So like the idea of like having you know, you know, being pre being essentially having a military. I mean, obviously I don't necessarily agree with like essentially all that he's driving at, but the idea would be, like to have a strong military. It's like this kind of like Boomer contake of like, well we just need to have a strong military. We shouldn't be using it. We shouldn't be starting up, stirring up chef. But we we need to be like no one can fuck with us type deal, like leave us and leave us, so no one would dare to fuck with you. And if they do, like there's a line, you know, and that line is literally the you know, the country itself. If you have like some sort of aggressions occurring or something whatever. If if it's something that any person could do and the state could do it is I'm anarchist. But at the same time, if it's like if there's a bunch if there's a bunch of murderers occurring over and over some area and the state, a group of state actors goes in and somehow, you know, in a just fashion, puts a stop to that, then cool. It's just as cool as if a band of men motivated by you know, a sense of justice when it did that. That's no different, you know. So the idea of the state is just the state tends not to do that sort of thing. So so yeah, I'm okay with the idea of strength, I guess. But as long as you're not they're picking on people. But it seems to be like, I don't, let's be real. He's kinda I know, he's kind of he's kind of blurring concepts. I think a little bit. Here's kind of this idea of like there at the end he kind of was gleaning a little bit into it. What was getting at with the some of the language he was using kind of almost like a strong diplomacy. I guess the idea here would be like, oh, well, like deterrence is like using that kind of military jargon, like you know, like you could you could even see like the Ford ou uh, you know, nuclear attacks those you could be seen as deterrence. So there was a little bit of blurring the language here. But at the end of the day, really the biggest thing to to I think to know here is just how ungodly awful and just being this is, Please God, don't ever dig this happen again. But this does kind of tie into I think, let's be real, this dystopian AI nonsense, to some other stuff that's going on. One of the other technocratic overlords seems to be making a big play here right now. I've had a few of you guys let me know about this. I hadn't been paying attention to this as much. Here's hustle a bit. She says, what the hell are they pushing through while everyone watches the war? Said, this woman dropped a theory that's sending people down the rabbit hole. She claims that while the world is glued to the war, something enormous is quietly moving the background. The largest media merger in American history, and when it closes, one family will control CNN, CBS, AHBO, Warner Brothers, and Paramount. According to her breakdown, the entire system behind it could run an oracle infrastructure, the same oracle that just landed federal contacts, tracks tied to Medicare and Medicaid data for one hundred and fifty million Americans, and AI operations for the US Air Force. Then she connects the dots. So anyway, so I'll let her her explain this to you guys a little bit better. Uh, but yes, it looks like Ellison is taking this opportunity to make a make a big old push for control. Although I am I do like to bring up every time that you know, topic comes up, because this isn't the first time we've I mean, it isn't that this isn't the first thing, Ellison has gone himself mixed up in trying to buy up every little bit of the media atmosphere over here and just really just generally in the world, but particularly in the United States. You got CBS. We talk about that quite frequently. I forgot where the fuck I was going with that. Yeah, anyways, Uh, I've had a few guys point this out, and this is the first time we've we've brought it up. But I did not realize they were making such a big push. But I know I was gonna say, I do want to always, I do like to always you know, hazard caution and don't freak out. I actually think this is weirdly kind of beautiful and in a weird fucked up way. Although there's there's a don't know, there's a push and because I actually I've made a I have made notes, I've I've been a it's been a common topic that's come up on the show quite frequently later lately that it's weird. I've noticed in actually a lot of decent work coming out of the you know, the the establ what we used to consider the media establishment, which still kind of is, uh, and a lot of these like slop influencers have just gotten ungodly unbearable as of late, which it almost feels like on purpose with some of them, like that's almost the point and uh so anyways, but point being as like as they're seeming, there's like this feeling of nostalgia for the old media of having some semblance of standards and being actually you know, getting good interviews and YadA, YadA, YadA, you know, all the benefits that come from being the big dog around and actually not being surprisingly as dreadful from what I've noticed as of late, So I know there's a little bit of that dynamics. So that does that does make me concerned with this media takeover that they're almost like kind of being good and like that's how they're bringing us in. Uh so, and then maybe over time they'll kind of I don't know, but at the same time, I do do want a hazard, like with this the media is dying, so like while they're buying all this stuff up, like yes, I did just give that, there is this like I feel it in my bones a little bit, this like almost like of a nostalgia or even of like a noticing of like they're actually doing some decent work. These days. But even then, despite all that, that business model is dead, Like I just don't see how it sustains itself now, Like I can see there's like this fusionist thing, you know, where like the the berry Weisses have their like free press thing, and then you got like some of the Tuckers have some semi successful stuff. So like, yeah, maybe there's some restructuring the media establishment can do and they can come out, you know, on the other side of this. But either way, even then, with all this money Elson's dumping, it does kind of feel like a lot of it's just being thrown into the furnace. So uh, but either way, it's still freaky. I mean, there's still a lot of control for this guy to be taken over. So let's listen to this lady yap about this. It's a little bit the longer end. I hope you guys enjoy it. I just realized it didn't have it up here, we go got it up now.
Speaker 8: Trump just announced that this worthy round is going to last about four weeks, and that's a very specific amount of time. So I want to talk about what I think he's covering for this weekend. The largest media merger in American history closed. So now one family is about to control CNN, HBO, CBS, Warner Brothers, Paramount Pictures, all running on Oracle's infrastructure. And that same family also happens to own Oracle's infrastructure. And it just so happens that Oracle, within the last two weeks has won brand new contracts to host Medicare and Medicaid for over one hundred and fifty million Americans and to run air force operations using AI.
Speaker 5: That's right.
Speaker 8: Who needs separation between church and state when you can have AI run across.
Speaker 7: All of those contracts.
Speaker 8: Oh and see if you can find anything wrong with how this is being paid for, because Larry Elson is personally guaranteeing forty four point six million dollars of this six billion dollar merger by using his Oracle stocks as collateral. And that's the stock price depends on Oracle's federal contracts, you know, the ones that your tax dollars pay for. So the government pays Oracle, and then that revenue supports Oracle stock, and then Elson pledges that stock to finance his son's purchase of the largest media company in American history, and then Oracle becomes the infrastructure beneath that company. So Oracle becomes the infrastructure, the collateral, and the beneficiary on every side of the same transaction. So you mean to tell me that public money flows into Oracle and then the Ellison empile the other, and then in the merger filings, Oracle is listed as a neutral third party vendor. I'm sorry, is the neutrality in the room with us? Oh but don't worry, you say, because another couple of billion dollars of this merger is coming from Saudi Arabia and Qatar, the same governments were currently at war alongside in Iran. Right, So I spent this last weekend writing a brief that specifically calls on Congress to require a conflict of interest review before this merger closes, demand data firewall protections between Oracle's government contracts and the media infrastructure it's now holding, and to treat Oracle exactly as it is in this merger, not a third party vendor, but as the financial backbone of the entire transaction. The Warner brother shareholder vote is on March twentieth. Congress needs to see this policy brief before it happens, so please feel free to read the whole thing. It's on my substack, available for free the links of my bio. Just share it please. So just to be clear, I'm not saying that this entire war exists only because of all of this going on, Okay, But what I am saying is that four weeks is a very convenient amount of time to let a lot of things close. So I'll be watching for every government filing, every federal contract, every regulatory document related to this merger. And if anything moves while everyone's watching to Ron, you'll hear it here first. So follow along if any of this matters to you.
Speaker 9: I have spent time to the people who govern the state of Israel, and you know, I feel a deep emotional connection to the State of Israel and the Israeli people. You know, after Silicon Valley, there's an area it hurts. Celia has probably got more startups than any other place other than Silicon Valley.
Speaker 1: In northern California.
Speaker 9: So we've actually acquired a numbers of Israeli companies. We have two CEOs at Oracle Ones they miss Africats and she was born in Israel. So again we love the country of love, the country of Israel, and we'll do everything we can to support the country of Israel. Recently hear that many people with the size and gisbel especially after the Gaza operation.
Speaker 1: How do you feel someone just saying, well.
Speaker 9: Again, it's a difficult situation, isn't it. To conduct military operations around civilians is very is very difficult. And of course there were tragic tragedies.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 9: And the civilians were you know, were hurt. That's a terrible thing. But one thing we know for certain that the Israeli army did everything they could to minimize civilian casualties.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 9: And and in that regard, uh, they've done a much better job than a lot of other armies all over the world throughout history.
Speaker 1: That's one thing we know for certain. Huh, guys, here's something else we know for certain, completely unrelated, I'm sure here is a here's a document from the Epstein files showing an outgoing forty thousand dollars wire transfer in October twenty fifteen from Jeffrey Epstein to David Allison, CEO of Skydance Media, which now controls Paramount, CBS and Comedy Central and all the other horde of media apparatuses that we just let you know about but as you can see here, you see three thirty nine, nine ninety nine and ninety cents, which that kind of makes me wonder why that specific amount, But yes, ingoing outgoing wires checks and whatever report to David Ellison. So that's interesting. Makes me wonder if like forty thousand, since it does the three nine nine nine nine ninety it makes me wonder if like forty thousand is like some sort of specific amount that gets flagged on certain things or something but completely unrelated. I'm sure. All right, let's roll the chat to say some more good mornings, and then we'll get into our final segment of the day, hiding in plane. Epstein gonna be focusing in on a few of the different, few different things that I've kind of been hiding in plain sight with Epstein. Stuff missing, missing, most people's, most people's attention, and I'm just kind of hiding and plate insite. Good morning, Reese, good morning, good morning, Good morning to you. Who else we got? Where's Tony Chin? Says God? Bless you, Jose. Your work is appreciated. Thank you. I wish more people were like this man. You guys are quiet in the chat today. Yes, all right, let's move into let's just get right into it. Let's get right into the next segment. Let's get into let's get into Hiding in Plane Epstein. I guess to give you a little bit update on what's going on with the Epstein stuff, to kind of jump into it. I have seen some talks on subpoenaing uh, subpoenaing Howard Lutnick, which I think we talked about yesterday. I've seen Bunt Bondy now and then you know, kind of murmurs of Trump, which I don't even know if they can do Trump. I think he has like executive immunity or some shit, so I don't know if that would ever happen. But a little bit on that. But also we have coming from the DOJ. They're now claiming that forty seven thousand, six hundred and thirty five Epstein files were removed. This is according to the Independent. So I don't know if that's like them saying that these are the ones they're claiming are cool to be removed. But this is what they're this is what they're saying, this is what they're they're they're telling us they there, these are this is what we removed this is what they're openly this. Let's be real. I think my takeaway here is it's probably fucking made up number, just some made up number. They know that, just pulling a number out of their ass. That's probably like, oh, we we pulled those ones because those are ones that like were redacted for whatever reasons. But I don't believe for a that's the correct number. I don't see any reason to think that. But that's what the DJ is saying. Uh now, let's take a little bit of look on some of those some of most people have seemingly escaped scrutiny. One person is the brother of Jeffrey Epstein, Mark Epstein. There was a recent exchange between Mark and Piers Morgan that I thought I was particularly interesting. Not like damning, I don't think, but a weird look, that's for fucking sure. Let's watch this together. You'll see what I mean, and then we'll take a little bit of a look at all.
Speaker 7: Markey, pooh, what is life you like as the brother of Baha, the most notorious us May.
Speaker 16: Yeah, all my life was fine. I'm just getting a lot more calls from journalists and I ess for you know, these kind of interviews and I've told people only talk about Jeffrey's death because I found out when I answer questions about anything else in the files, whatever I say gets misconstrued to fit somebody's agenda. So I no longer answer questions about the things in the files which I really, to be honest, don't care about. I wasn't part of any of that. I'm not named in anything. And you know, and if anyone's in the files of something that's supposed to be getting into trouble for something, I have nothing to do with that, that's their problem, not mine. I don't want to be called about it, but I have my own life. But trust me, it would have been a lot easier for me if I thought Jeffrey committed suicide. I could have been, you know, warn my brother and went on with my life. But instead of.
Speaker 7: When you say, yeah, sure, but when you say you don't care about the files, I mean, I presume you mean because you're not directly accused of wrongdoing in them, which is completely correct, and you shouldn't have to justify something that doesn't involve you. However, your brother is obviously there's so much stuff in these files which exposes him as an appalling human being. My question for you would be how much of this is new to you? I mean, do you even recognize.
Speaker 16: Jeffrey and I? Jeffrey and I were not We didn't I didn't see him for seven years before he died, although we were always in communication with phones and emails, so I didn't know what he was up to. A lot of the stuff that's come out. It's surprising to me. I wasn't aware of a lot of this stuff. And I'm going to say with him, even though he's my brother, that was his problem, and now that he's dead, it's not his problem anymore. So again, unfortunately, I really don't care to be honest with you. I'm just concerned that my brother, whoever and whatever he was, was murdered. That's my concern.
Speaker 7: But you, but do you care about the victims I presume of your brother.
Speaker 16: These are the questions I don't get into.
Speaker 7: Have a good day, okay, Well, extraordinary not a difficult question.
Speaker 1: To answer, Okay. I mean, it's a very weird, we very weird angle mark EP scenes taken here somehow, and this has been from the little bit I see poken in here and there. This is kind of the tone that you always have with this guy. I mean, maybe not as a not as maybe uh not as blase here, uh you knows, as he is elsewhere, or maybe he's more a brazen here than he is elsewhere. But it's kind of typically his take. Really, his only focus is kind of always like my brother got murdered, which is kind of he does bring up a good point. It is weird that he really does insert himself here to make that point. That's always this thing he focuses and on my brother got murdered, My brother got murdered my which I don't know. I guess if you want to get too super conspiratorial, who knows. Maybe it's he does that to kind of run cover for uh you know, the fact that his brother's still alive or something. I don't know, but it does seem weird. He is just focused on it, but he's never focused on like the normal stuff that like other people kind of like, oh wow, that's awful, Like no, he doesn't even care. He's just like, I'm I am on a crusade that someone killed my brother, and you're like your brother was like the absolute word. It's like we're on that crusade too, but for very different reasons, because it's like when we find out who murdered him, we find out like the next level of whatever this thing is, that the the the layer above the Epstein, Whereas with Mark, he's just like, I want to find out who killed my brother, which I guess is sort of honorable but very weird. I mean, so yes, he doesn't give a shit about these bitches, which okay, I mean, but I don't know which it's weird. Looking back now, you're kind of like, why is Mark kind of somehow managed to escape escape being looked at. It's kind of, you know, flown under the radar. He's always kind of getting made out like oh, I really didn't have much to do with my brother at all, and like, I mean, that's just wild that he did that stuff. Yet somehow he kind of has this like you know, other business ye stuff going on, super successful. I mean, we're supposed to believe this, like Rags to riches story with Jeffrey Epstein, you know, like he's some genius and he's like basically some Matt Damon Goodwill hunting tight motherfucker who sawves some equation on a board and ends up in his twenties at the Dalton School and kind of goes in this whimsical adventure into the wide wild world of satanic ritual abuse, and somehow, but somehow, his brother also menaged to name it, make a name for himself elsewhere. It's just weird. Did you kind of like it just seems odd that, like, what of the just people did destined for success? Because I mean, his brother from the little bit I know about him, does well. But it's just almost like as if, like, oh, he's my brother, he did his own thing. That's wild. Oh that's crazy, all these things he's doing over there. I have no idea. I don't know if that's quite the case. Now this isn't really substance to anything here, but this is kind of a fun photo. Here's a photo of Epstein and his brother. Are Jeffrey and Mark. Jeffrey and Mark Epstein. Here's a photo of the two of them because when they were younger. Here's a jeff still with the gray hair. Almost looks flawed, Almost looks cool until you get to those gay little shoes down there, those little loafers. You got Jeffrey on a motorcycle. Here, it's sweatpant drips. His sweatpants sweatshirt drips pretty pretty fly. I'm not gonna lie there. The shoes really do throw it off though, But then you got it. The brother mark in a in a jeans, in a in a denim vest. He's his rip, His drip works. Now he does look like a grease ball when you get to the face. So, uh, kind of got mixed cards going on here, But uh, I know, cool photo, cool photo. Then the last Epstein on a on a motorcycle in loafers and in a dripped out sweatsuit. Uh, where are you gonna find a photo like that? With his brother in a full on denim outfit does go a little bit hard although it misses the misses the mark with the loafers. I think the loafers are the fatal the fatal flaw in this whole, this whole get up here. But I don't know enough talking about the fashion sense of Epstein before I lean to fall into Epstein had aura type discourse, which I don't agree. I'm just being silly here. Let's dig in a little bit more. Here's a video. This is from speak with DD sharing this. I don't know who this came from. Originally, but there's a little bit of a look into Mark Epstein.
Speaker 17: Numerous underage girls were housed in traffic out of this building behind me, owned by Epstein, a secretive man whose incredible wealth no one can quite explain. But I'm not talking about Jeff, I'm talking about his brother, Mark. Mark Epstein has always asserted that he was not close with his brother and was disgusted to learn of his abuse. Going through the files, I have found evidence that these claims are far from the truth. I'll start with this email. In twenty thirteen, a woman whose name is redacted asked Mark to write her a letter of recommendation for grad school, and Mark replied by asking if he should include that he first met her twenty years earlier when she was a homeless waif, and that he took her under his wing and proceeded to sexually abuse her, adding needless to say, we had some fun, if you know what I mean. The definition of waife is a homeless or abandoned child, and this one's next email to Mark. She asked that when Marcus around her and her boyfriend, that he keep his numbers in his story straight on how long they'd known each other. In another email from Mark to his brother Jeffrey about this woman, Mark says, she hates when I tell people that I've known her for twenty years already. Growing up, Mark and jeff were known as the Dirt Brothers. Here, a childhood friend writes about an incident in which they picked up two girls from a beach, took them out to sea on their boat, and forced them to strip at knife point. The Dirt Brothers always kept in touch, and this email, Mark asked, Jeffrey, do you remember the name of the gynecologists that you used to send your victims to. In a two thousand and nine deposition, Mark was asked you agree having sex with miners is wrong, and he responded, I have no opinion on that. Like his brother, Mark suddenly became inexplicably wealthy in the nineties thanks to Les Wexner. He used to be an artist, and then in the nineties he acquired this seven million dollar building from Wexner and now operates a multimillion dollar real estate empire. And the same two thousand and nine deposition, Mark claims he'd never met less Wexner. Court records show that this building is where Jeffrey Epstein quote kept his girls victim for flowing here to apartments to be housed and then transported to Epstein's mansion up the road. Jeffrey Epstein tr efforts women via a modeling company he helped create in MC two Model Management. The same year MC two He's created. New York State records show Mark Epstein created a company called Saint Model and Talent. There are no other public records about it, and as at the time of this recording, it is still technically an active company. Mark Epstein is set to inherit an unknown portion of his brother six hundred million dollars stay on top of his already staggering fortune, and despite appearing on TV frequently, no one seems to press him about any of this.
Speaker 16: I don't care about the files. Jeffrey's dead, so I don't care of the implications of the files. That's other people's probably.
Speaker 9: But for the victims, I'm sure there has to be some sort of satisfaction in it that they feel that at least someone is you are paying some consequences for it.
Speaker 16: Well, from what I understand, he was arrested for crimes related to this position with the government. Nothing to do with the thing with the girls, but that's not the topic I want to talk about.
Speaker 17: It's a popular theory online that Jeffrey Epstein isn't actually dead, and I would agree with this because it seems like the entire thing has just lived on through the other dirt brother. But I have a feeling that when this comes out, I'm gonna be the only Mark punished for any of this.
Speaker 1: All right, that's a at Mark mc posts on Instagram if you want to go follow him another. Here's another little interesting tidbit from the Mark Epstein world. Here's something in the Epstein files back and forth someone threatening Mark Epstein saying they're gonna kill him just like they killed their brother. Seemed seems a little relevant here. Let's go into this. This is a from Mark Epstein to redacted. Is the the header here, but it's a back and forth, I think so. It's at the bottom it says, Hey, Puggy, you have two choices. This is Puggy who was then initial person? Whoever that is this is from Puggy at Puggy Killer at FastMail dot com is who who that's initially from? This is the threatener, the person is doing the threatening The subject D D. D D D, which weird. Aside, they picked a D for I think they just like were put. I don't think that means anything, but I uh not a little bit of aside, but I can't help it, can't help, but mention it. You see a subject here D. I had a We had a teacher in high school that had a I don't know. The lore was that she had had like a brain tumor or something or some sort of horrible you know, brain trauma. It was kind of there's different stories, no one, no one really knew for sure. I don't think I think your name is like miss Rutledge or Ratledge or something. And she would like she would randomly like her brain would substitute certain things would D. It would just be like you'd be like, hey, miss Relige, can I go to the bathroom? And she'd be like, D all right. Stupid aside, but it was it was hilarious, especially, you know, like in school they would grade paper. Sometimes you'd be like, you know, past your paper, the person's the right and all right, we're gonna grade it. H and you know, multiple choice obviously, but there were there were multiple times where I'd be like, hey, miss like the bathroom one that was like a frequent problem. Like I know, there were multiple times where I'd look or right in the eyes, but like miss ratlitche Can, I go to the bathroom and she'd be right and then in the eyes and she'd go d like all out and slow and You're like, how do you not just like die laughing? Anyways, Uh, that's real. I mean that sounds like some made up shit, but there's a real thing that happened. I had a teacher who did that and it was hilarious. It was hard not to laugh at it. Anyways. Back to Mark mark Epstein being threatened. Weird side there it says, hey, Puggy, you have two choices, or tell the court you partner with your brother, or we kill your family like your brother. Then here's another one from Puggy or from a Puggy. Again it's weird saying hey Puggy, but then it's from Puggy, so whatever, look confusing, Hey, Puggy, my boss is a very kind person. He loved your brother. Your brother's mistake was that he wanted to tell the court everything. The Boss wants to meet you. He just wants to see if you know him or not. What's the boss's name? And there's another one, and it goes, if you don't answer, So these are these are the both that I just showed you were on May fifth, twenty because the first one the you two you have two choices on May fifth, twenty twenty five, at ten thirty five am. Then then a little little more than two hours later at twelve forty on May twenty fifth is where we got the one I just read. And then now on the same day, Uh, it doesn't have a time for that one though. It says if you don't answer, the boss will be very upset. You don't know my boss, it's true. And then we got on Tuesday, May twenty sixth you got you don't know our boss's name. I'm sure if you knew him, tell us he wants to meet you. Just because you don't answer, doesn't mean you don't know your brother's killers. It's true. You know that if you tell the police something, we will kill your children. And then there's another one on May twenty six says, hey, bitch, don't you don't you want to answer? If you don't answer, I'll suffocate you like your brother. And then there's another one. It says the last one I think says, you don't know us. I'm sure you have beautiful children, bitch, fuck your chill. Which one should I kill first? You know, no one knows who we are. I want to kill them in such a way that no one can tell how they died. We have documents to show that you had a partnership with your brother. I want to do something to see the death of your loved ones. We will kill one of your children in seventy two hours. Stupid. And then then there's another one. And then it says sent via tin cannon string, And that's from Mark Epstein to someone else. So he's forwarding this to a few other people. One person is Stacey Richmond. There's a couple of red acted you see Stacy Richmond s Richmond Law at MSN dot com. I'd assuming the reason why they're forwarding it here is the law person is assuming it's one of his lawyers, like, hey, there's someone literally threatening me. What should we do? Sent via tin cannon string is what he said. I think it seems like he somewhat wrote this out, because, like you can see on this, I think he like kind of copied and pasted it. And you know, manually as opposed to like an actual forward. I think one of the later emails he did to be able to get them all together, like, so I think I think that's why some of these two have time stamps and some don't, because I think it's just the way that he probably copied and pasted in there. And I think that's why he's saying sent via tin cannon string that like, that's why I had to like do this weird because it looks like this person sent him multiple messages. It probably wasn't part of a single thread, so I think you know that. I think Mark then kind of put them all together in the same thing and then forwarded it to his lawyer to be like, look at this shit moving on more hiding in plain sight. One thing that's kind of come up weirdly enough from some people that I think would be like establishment type figures that I am very wary of, but a fair point that has been brought up by them, particularly which let's be real, I think it's probably more to muddy the waters, but there is truth to it, and that's something we probably should grapple with. The idea of some of these girls that get trapped into this that then grow up and become women and also then are part of this of this operation. And I mean, I guess at some point the victim becomes a victimizer, and it is kind of hard to figure out where you draw that line. But here's Representative Luna kind of talking a little bit about some of these women who may fit that role or just be or just be some co conspirators perhaps, And then I also apparently she's of the opinion this was an intel gathering operation and a honeypot operation. So it's kind of interesting to see one in a position saying this, although given our current, our current geopolitical paradigm, I very very very much doubt that she's going to think it was the same sort of intel gathering operation that many people in this show that follow this show would think, like myself, But I don't know. I'm you're almost waiting for the shoe to drop, be like it was Iran, wasn't You're you're gonna tell me it was Iran, aren't you? But they haven't been so bold yet, But who knows. Who knows? Maybe Representative Luna Luna is gonna go super mega based and say all the things. But let's see what she had to say recently.
Speaker 18: Here's in lines of questioning that Jeffrey Epstein was running a intelligence gathering operation. In my professional opinion, I do believe it was a honeypot operation, and I do believe that there's a list of individuals who did engage in trafficking. We're given these plea deals, and I'm going to name those individuals right now. The first one would be Leslie Groff, the second one Sarah Kellen, the third one Nadia Markova, and the fourth one Adriana Ross. All of these women engaged trafficking, engaged in the trafficking of miners as adults. They were working and complicit with Jeffrey Epstein's operation, and in my opinion, they are not to be given victim status because they did partake in harming young girls. I remember seeing in some of the files some of these girls were, you know, as young as ten eleven years old and older. And so obviously we have a lot of work to do, but I did want to come and give an update.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we got her kind of set in her sites on some of these these trawl ups out here, so I know we'll have to we'll probably come back and maybe do a segment on one of these days. There's a lot to dig into there, kind of just kind of scratching the surface on some of these elements that are kind of in plain sight. One such element is Epstein's Zoro Ranch, which we've talked a little bit about here and there. This is a ten thousand acre compound with its own mansion runway hangar was wide open in the desert, so the ideas like kind of escape basically being impossible. Many survivors say they're traffic there, some into the bedroom and as salted here. This is also where a lot of the weird transhumanism stuff implications of this was almost like a lab for these sort of things. A lot of weird stuff, a lot of powerful people coming here. This is where he was for over twenty six years, a lot of weird testimony from Stuffer. Here is a little of an aerial photo of it. Guys, get an idea of what we're dealing with. Just nothing. Basically it seems like as far as the eye can the outside of it basically a little little kind of a little bit of a stronghold. If you will surprised it doesn't have a big old fence around it or something, but you kind of don't need one when you're out there in the middle of nowhere like that. Well, funny enough, back in the day, this is a they've just now recently, I think, opened an investigation into Zoro Ranch, which how that's gonna work out is left to be seen. I have some doubts, as we'll get into that. But back in the day, the DOJ actually told New Mexico not to investigate because they were going to investigate it. That's one of the things that came up in some of these Epstein files, I believe if I recall it correctly, But yes, apparently the DOJ was looking at it was you know, told New Mexico, don't worry about looking at this, we'll do this, and then they didn't even search the ranch and just kind of left it alone. Now, the current situation is, we've got we've got this guy right here, Don Haffene's this this creepy looking feller. He he is the one who owns it now, which he he's someone who I believe I think he's running for comptroller in Texas with the endorsement of TPUs A. I think he's got some weird business connections to some of these, some of the Epstein class Fellers. If I recall correctly, I think I was talking to I'm talking to Austin about this on one of these already dads recently. He's got some weird he's got an odd past. We've also talked about apparently almost I think this was before they even announced that they were going to be doing an investigation into it. It may be a little bit too late, because it's my understanding that they've already undergone construction to turn it into a big old Christian you know, retreat, summer camp sort of thingy. So great, but wouldn't you know with Don Haffines, I'm sure this means nothing. His son is a is Associate Director of Agency Outreach in the White House Office of Cabinet Affairs, So his son literally works in the White House as well. So interesting how these people move, interesting how these things work. Just now as they're finally looking into it, I know, I went hold their breath. Maybe we'll find some interesting stuff at Zoro Ranch, but it's already undergoing construction and firmly in control of who I would say fairly could be characterized is another one of the Epstein class something else kind of in you know, in plane sight, kind of how they moved. I thought this was particular interesting. I think we've talked about this in passing already, but I did want to hone in on this again, so I tell you a little bit more interesting Bannon epsteinisms. But it seems like this may have resulted in the culmination of the Epstein Bannon relationship, or maybe some continuation of it at some point. But this is at least a high point. I would think the the online gaming connection. Apparently Epstein used World of Warcraft goal gold online currency in a World of Warcraft to move money without getting trace and in two thousand and seven, Bannon was running a Chinese company that sold in game gold for real cash. So after a few trades, good luck tracking where the money came from. So that's kind of where Bannon got his his business feet wet was in the online gaming currency world, and that seems to be exactly where Epstein was situated as well. But I don't know, maybe maybe this connection went a little bit deeper than just video games. Apparently here's an email where Epstein told Steve Bannon he's going into a skiff to talk tomorrow, which that's a let's say, was it a what skiff even stand for? I forget it's it's essentially, let's look it up real quick, skiff. What's a stand for skiff? Meaning let me see what military there.
Speaker 12: We go.
Speaker 1: Sensitive compartmental compartmented information facility. But it's a it's a common vernacular in the military where it's just a location where top secret stuff is talked about. Typically that means you can't bring your phone in. Like I don't know if I ever went into like a technical skiff, but they have areas that are like like there are areas that are like an inter in between. But anyways, I'm kind of trying to recall some I vaguely recall once or twice going to a room where I had to like they'd be like, this is a this is a whatever room. You got to put your phone here or whatever. It was very rare that that sort of thing would happen. But that's what a skiff is. It's like the most like uptight security, the like you'll require only certain types of electronic devices, most electronic devices like personal devices, and you'd be left outside the door. All the different computers or whatever there are up to certain snuff or whatever. But it's a it's a spot where you know, intelligence agent military intelligence is generally intelligence is discussed. It's I mean, you hear by this. Sometimes the Congress will be like, you'll see I mean, have they this like alien hearings and stuff. And they'll be like, oh, well, we'll talk about this on the skiff later or whatever. And then they come out and be like, well, well, can you tell me about what was talking about on the skiff, because the skiff's like this magical location where you can talk about wherever. Uh well, uh, it looks like Epstein was going into some skiffs. Here's one right here, he said, going into a skiff talk tomorrow. Funny enough. And in response to Bannon saying on the coup, I'm deep in the middle of I wonder what coup they were talking about. But I think there are other references to skiffs too. I've heard the cope on this is that, like he was referring it, it was some sort of shorthand to mean something else, or maybe it's almost like a glib term that they use for certain areas, like oh, this is a this is a more secured location. This is like our skiff, and they refer to as a skiff, you know, colloquialism or something. I don't know. That seems to be stretching. I think he might just be talking about straight up a fucking skiff. I also find it funny apparently Steve Bannon went empstety to start a center for human trafficking to clean up his image. So I guess more of this kind of this idea of endplane site. We could have been living in a world where Epstcene was the face of trafficking philanthropy. This is a I don't know, let's be real, there's probably many such cases with this. Here's this email right here, as Bannon says, besides during breast cancer, what about establishing the major center for human trafficking, teenage prostitution, etc. Etc. Et cetera global problem needs to be solved, which, for those who aren't aware, that is what Bannon seemingly was doing a lot behind the scenes, is working as Epstein's PR guy. He was actually working as a documentary on a documentary that's supposed to give him more favorable appearance. I think he's probably going to characterize it differently if he gets asked about this. But yeah, they see himed quite chummy, And why wouldn't you be chummy with a guy that does such swell things like this like hook everyone up with some top tier trim. Here's Josh Fink, son of Black Black Rock cel Larry Fink. He was dating a model whose visa was controlled by MC two, a modeling agency funded by Epstein and run by John Luke Brunell, who was later charged with trafficking and rape. When Fink reached out to Brunell about a billing issue, Brunell forded it straight to Epstein, who demanded talk to me first, please. The woman was also forwarding her private conversations with Fink directly Epstein. Epstein was the one really pulling the strings. He controlled the visas, the money, and the women, and the son of the most powerful man in Wall Street was caught in the middle of it. Here is here's the one with Josh Fink. Here's this back and forth, says I hope this emil finds you well. I love to grab a bite or drink if you are through New York City next week. Alternately, are you available for a quick phone call tomorrow. Thank you very much, warmus regards, Josh. Keep in mind this is the son of the CEO of Blackrock. This dear John Luke. I'm not sure if you receive the email I send on Tuesday. So this is hit back and forth between Fink and John Luke Brunell. I by chance yesterday I received an invoice from MC two in the mail. Would love to clarify a point or two with you, as I do not believe I have a full understanding of things in the moment. I'm more than happy I paid this invoice if our agreement still stands and there's no issue from my side. If this is the case, thank you in advance for your time, and look forward to meeting and speaking soon. I mean it made my brain's doing a little bit of filling in the blanks here, but it kind of sounds like he's talking about billing in regards to an invoice in regards to MC two, which is a modeling thing, and he's got abroad from there. So interesting.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: This is actually to Epstein as well. I guess I got forwarded to Epstein.
Speaker 3: More on.
Speaker 1: This is after his the Florida arrests in twenty two thousand and six, Epstein shifted his focus to women their late teens and twenties from Europe and Russia whom he could lure to the US and abuse since they were dependent on him for visa's housing and finances. He also pressured these women to share with him details about their interactions with other men. By twenty twelve, Brunell was in frequent communication with Epstein. On June seventh of that year, Joshua Fink, the son of Black Rock CEO CEO Larry Fink, email Brunell but MC two invoice, saying he had received a bill and wanted to clarify a point it. Clarify a point or two about their agreement. Brunell told Fink he would suspend the billing. The invoice is related to a model whom Fink was dating. They had a work visa through the agency. When Brunell ford the email chain to Epstein, the repply was talked to me first. When the women forward the same email that day, Epstein replied this for past, not future. Epstein was well aware of the relationship. The women, afford him several chat laws with Fink, which capture the couple clashing over how serious the relationship was, and weather marriage is on the table, which I mean, and I know we could reduce this sound a simple prostitution, but even see how serious relationship was and weather marriages on the table, seems like he to some degree also was kind of like a matchmaker. And that, like I mean, there's obviously, let's fe real, is a sliding scale. So he's setting these things up, so there are some who are looking for serious So let's be real, he's got a got a whole you know, millieu of women that he's picking from, and let's be real, he probably has an idea of like who he thinks is for fun, who he thinks could actually be a match for someone for a long term. These are all women he's gone through his hooks in in one way, shape or form. And now you have, like, for example, right here, a woman who's sharing a bed with the son of one of the most infamous money movers in America. So Blackrock sou I don't know, then you kind of extrapolate from that, you know, kind of consider you know, how this gonna play out, if you if you you know, multiply that times like a thousand or even a thousand thousands. I don't know, paints paints a little bit of a sinster picture, which, speaking of sinster pictures, I guess kind of this idea of hiding and play site, I guess it's kind of more about it kind of jumps off of our discussion a little bit yes day, kind of the like the occult Epstein class. Here's a video I've been wanting to watch for a while. I might be ham fisting this in a little bit here, but oh well, I don't care. Let's watch us. There's a video of James Dio Ronnie James Dio admitting to summoning the demon Ball. So I thought that was interesting. We can check that out because it's like, I know, they kind of the idea in my head, hiding in plain sight, that theme like in the music world, you see these, you see the lyrics, you see the imagery, and there's also been numerous people like you know, I've seen numerous you know, whether it's you know, kind of allusions to selling your soul to the Devi or you know, or ritualistic practices that are being claimed by actual specific rock stars throughout history. You know, there's many people who have these sort of claims there's many of this lore of like so and so did this, so and so did that. I'm not a big music a rock, you know, aficionado to the but I know this is something that comes up frequently. So but I guess at a certain point I got to wonder, like, are these people to some degree telling the truth? And does this tied? It does seem like, hey, these are highly influential. Uh you know, you know, rockers at the height of at their zenith, and these are the tales that they're telling us. So maybe we should listen. So let's listen to James Dio talking about something Bow.
Speaker 5: I think the most memorable thing about that album is all the occult things that we went through, because we went through a severe phase of contacting a spirit that was most scary thing I think any of us have ever been through. We'd always dabbled before, certainly Riggie did and I did, which is one of our points of conjecture of the connection. I think, and we rose the spirit named Ball, so not to go into the whole thing. Ball was just really evil spirit whose name is on the album. On the Longer rock Roll Album, he says, thanks to so On, thanks, thanks thanks no, thanks to Ball, who was really chaotic and you know, stopping this album, I mean the tape machines would just suddenly stop on their own doors that were locked and had only one key to one person whom we trusted would would go up there and things would be playing, and it just never never ended. And it was the whole progression of that. Towards the very end, my manager Wendy and my wife Wendy Dio got pushed down the stairs and accuse me of it. I was walking down the stairs. Cozy was behind me. She was probably five or six stairs ahead of me. Luckily had a box of China Anti China that we had bought there, and suddenly tumbled down the stairs and landed on the box of china. Thank god because it broke. The fall only broke a couple of plates. And she turned around said you bustard, I said, what you pushed me?
Speaker 6: Didn't push you?
Speaker 5: Yes, you did this, Cozy, No, he wasn't even anywhere near your was the final one. But was Ball going see you? And you know, years and years after that, we did a say Once to the Deal band and the first person person first thing they came up with Ball again. Hi, I'm ball Ronnie, I'm back.
Speaker 1: No you're not.
Speaker 5: I'm done. Ye never did it again, but that was I think the highlight of all that was, you know how mysterious that whole album was to make.
Speaker 1: But it's funny that makes me think about he's talking about this, I guess is more in a seance type of environment. I know we covered the other day in this in the I think we covered one of toxic Tira Massu's you know a little where he pulls excerpts from different pieces of literature, and he was going and there was one in there. They were talking about project often where the CIA was like kind of getting into the occult, and I guess supposedly that some which I guess funny enough, after they tried to get like some archdiocese, you know of some Catholic archdiocese to help them out, that they told them to fuck off the Catholic Church because they were looking to the occult. They were trying to get someone to help guide them through the occult. So instead they got some like gypsy we talked about this the other day, or gypsy or you know, some sort of poem reader type, you know, one of those psychics or whatever, and she revealed or she apparently accorded to, you know, this literature. In the other day, she was talking to the CIA, and she was saying that they have like a whole network of people. And if you really, I wish I could remember who it was. I was listening to something the other day and they were stuck. I don't know if it was some you know, like maybe like one hundred years ago, or if it was some other country or whatever they were talking about. Some I want to say it was something from like the you know, I don't know, maybe it was like the early nineteen hundreds. Maybe some like some occult types, but essentially the idea being that there was some some fortune teller or some shit that was got caught up in some sort of legal ordeal. And I guess, you know, I remember there being like a story. I wish, I wish I remember where this lady got off, because she was able to vividly describe the death of like the judge kid or brother or something like that, some sort of like highly specific like personal thing. And it was about a death though, and then you kind of think, like, like what does this person do? This person like what she takes people regularly. They she she extracts information from them, and then she makes predictions and she plies, oh, well, what's your what's your love life? Like, what's a what's this? What's you know? Kind of these prying questions, and they're extracting information and from there, and if you're someone who's a prominent one, and especially in an era where these are people who I don't know, uh, are a bigger deal. You know, this was supposedly some some palm reader or fortune teller or whatever the fuck she was, some occult something or other to the stars. Uh. And then then you start realizing, oh, you're getting a lot of information from a lot of different important people. But anyways, back to the project. Often they were talking about how like they had literally like networks and like they essentially, you know, had ways of sending information from there, which I mean, I guess I'm kind of making giving a sinister framing here, but this also would make sense. You have like magazines and you know they do horoscopes and tear a cards and so there's gotta be some sort of way to educate yourself on this, even even if you are someone just plying that trade out there, that's what you do, so there would be, but they were all they were talking about like there's almost like a network of information that's moved back and forth. And so it's kind of interesting. Maybe I'm being too schizophrenic here, but I don't know. I mean, the CIA has legitimately put the hooks in these sort of eras or areas, and I don't know, I mean maybe there's something to that, the idea that, like, you know, with these sort of seances or forge ine tellers or whatever, there's some sort of way the information's being moved to and from or whatever, or there's even like especially some of the more prominent ones, there's a network among them. So yeah, a little bit of a I guess you could say a cult intelligence network of sorts. So I know, extrapolate from there, Let's keep moving and let's let's uh, I guess, kind of stay a little bit in the occult thing. I guess more hiding in plain sight. Here's a post where someone has said, I feel so bad for Oprah. She has a worse luck in picking friends. There's a photo of her with p Diddy, there's you know, it's showing these different photos her with Harvey Wine sign her with Bill Cosby. I don't know who the one on the bottom left is here, but I'm assuming somebody is. Something bad person says, you're so close, keep connecting the dots, which and then there's also the there's like the John of God stuff too that that's come up a lot, this Epstein stuff, which I'm gonna have to go on an do a segment on that at some point. There's a lot in that rabbit hole. But also with Oprah amber Woods. Here she points out she was also helping with PR for David Copperfield's private island. And so to me, in my head, the way I can this segment, this part made sense in this segment is Oprah and and even David copper Field, like these are kind of in plain sight. Like you think of Vegas, you think of copper Field, you think of you think of the late nineties, early two thousands, daytime television. You think Oprah, like she was a driving cultural force. At the same time she's friends with all these different sinister figures. I mean, I don't know, maybe this is just a curse of a curse of popularity, but apparently she was doing helping with PR for David Copperfield's private island, who appears in the Epstein files many times, disclosures and related reporting. Multiple survivors have alleged that he selected young women from his audiences, maintained contact with them, groomed them, and subjected them to sexual abuse. Copperfield has faced allegations for years and has denied wrongdoing. His attorneys have previously challenged claims in court. In some cases have been dismissed, while others were settled. The files raised serious questions, but who enabled abuse? Long complaints were known, and with a wealth and influence, helped shield powerful figures from scrutiny. So we got Copperfield, who is prominent in all these things. So yeah, and they got they got the tie that binds here with Oprah. So it's just weird, the uh, the kind of the idea of like, you know, the the the obvious, all this stuff hiding in the obvious, these things that are almost like I guess the like kind of almost like comfort foods. I mean obviously they're not foods, but you know what I mean, these are these you know, they're they're what chicken noodle soup, you know type thing, Like I know you you you played hookey and you stayed home with mom and you watch Oprah like that that down home, wholesome feeling, like that's the source. Even David Copperfield, you know, like he does kind of like the he was known for, like the hokey sort of magic. So it's just weird. It's just that, you know, kind of we're we're just digging a little bit of the surface and we're seeing all this sinister stuff hiding in plain sight. And I think maybe a little bit of a little bit once again, another hard segue in here, But I think it works. I think it works. I guess a little bit of a little of a hard, hard turn here, but I didn't want to talk a little bit of a discourse. But I've seen some people kind of talk about Epstein being a libertarian of some sort or maybe even let's just say, using the sort of language of the Yeoman, the idea of like kind of appealing to markets and you know, freedom, liberty, YadA, YadA. Here's one such example that people have used. Here's a little edit that people were passing around. But yeah, here's here's Jeffrey talking about just.
Speaker 9: That politics doesn't belong in the in the markets.
Speaker 1: All right, so obvious, obviously there's all the obligatory age of consent jokes, YadA, YadA, YadA. But trying to position that this has been a common talking point, positioning people like Epstein as these like uber libertarians. This is kind of like what they've done with Peter Teel as well. Meanwhile, their very essence is being tapped into the evil that is the state, Like this is what they owe, this is how they're able to you know, this is what they're latching onto. They're just essentially a parasitic, parasitical entity on like the mainline evil, like the main Look, they are just tapping into that, that's what they are. But even to that case, I think there's a little bit of a as above so below, a little bit of inversion. They play this game of kind of seating the positioning themselves as the as the uber mens libertarian, the uh, the the yeoman, the the the kind of appealing to these sensibilities. Meanwhile they're the exact opposite. Here's Liquid Zulu saying, that's strange. If Epstein is a libertarian, why does he align with status Kinsian economists and hate Ron Paul, which I referring to the Ron Paul thing. I guess he did. There was an email out there where he I think he called him like a Dinkis or something, talking about Ron Paul. And I think the context too, was like that Ron Paul was essentially acknowledging that Ron Paul was one of the only politicians that wouldn't go along with some give some given awful action, and so because of that he sucks. But here's an email actually kind of getting at the real driving force between Epstein's sort of thinking and you know, funny enough, it is, actually this is the establishment thinking. Here's at Sigma Hamster saying funnily enough. Jeff Epstein mentions Krugman, Kingsian, and Aiken Green, which is also a Kingsian you know, economy thinker, as being similar thinkers, while distancing himself from the libertarian thinkers like Milton Friedman. See right here. This is from Epstein to Boris Nikolich, who was Bill Gates is like what like a some sort of science guy or something. His the subject from Larry for Bill so his monetary stuff. Barry Eiken Green books globalizing capital, exorbitant privilege, and lots of policy shorter stuff on his website. Go to Paul Krugman blog and search articles on reserve currency, roll the dollar, etc. Martin Wolf Fixing Global Capital two thousand and nine book He is World's Best Economic Journalist. Column and blog well worth reading. History of Crisises Kindelberg Manya's Mania's Panics and Crashes, Rogoff, Rinshardt. This time it's different textbooks on macro with emphasis on international and monetary aspects. No math, Paul Kragman, Krugman and Morris Obstfeld International Economics basis for graduate courses. Morris Obstfold and Kenneth Rogoff International macro Economists Economics in general. Smartest guys who think like me are Eichen Green, Krugman, much better on international than other things, Ragoff Wolf. Smartest guys who have different, more Milton Friedman like views, Robert Mundel Ron McKinnon so very clearly seeing himself as not a libertarian, very much, very much of the elitist economic type thinking. And I know, I know that was a hard segue into there, but I'm gonna kind of bring it into a landing here, uh and kind of once again, Michael Tracy was our our our is our lighthouse here kind of within this, in this you know, these thrashing waves of schizophrenia, pounding, pounding, you know, making us delirious. We look to the lighthouse of that greasy face of Michael Tracy and you go, what the fuck is he talking about? And we we hone it in that and we go, okay, all right, that's that's what keeps us, keeps us moored, because there's just so much crazy rabbit holes, seemingly confirmed, confirming everything that many of us have ever believed. So we go, whoa, whoa, whoa, Calm down, what are we focus on? And we see Michael Tracy and in the and with this you know segment being like kind of the idea of hiding in plain sight, the things that are hiding in plain sight. Uh, here's Michael Tracy, uh shitting on Ron Paul for essentially essentially leaning into the this idea, this idea of that all this stuff, this evil is hiding in plain sight and pointing it out. So let's listen to him. Let's read what Michael Tracy has to stay he says. He says. Ron Paul argues that Epstein hysteria represents an opportunity for libertarians because it can sow distrust in the state and therefore create opportunities to limit the government's power. As such, he is pleased that so many people now believe that government agencies use the sexual abuse of children to force unnamed, rich and powerful individuals to do the government's bidding under duress, and he is pleased to participate in ensuring that as many people as possible believe this tale, co signing Thomas Massey's crusade to declare that mass scales sexual abuse the children was carried out in order to blackmail the rich and powerful. Ron Paul appears not to have a care in the world about whether any of this is actually true. All available evidence, he says, all available current evidence, all available evidence currently shows that it's emphatically not true. But he's nonetheless eager to amplify and leverage as false belief in service of somehow vaguely pursuing libertarian ideological objectives. So it's truly amazing how many brains this whole thing is pulverized right across the political spectrum, because, by the way you think, if you think the end result Epstein hysteria is gonna be any sort of limitation of state power. You are laughingly delusional. There is no more slam dunk pretext for expanding the car stole and surveillance powers of state than by claiming it must be done to protect children and punish pedos. Well, I don't know when it's the people that are running it that are the petos. I don't know if that logic follows falls through there, Mikey boy, but I see literally absolutely no problem here, and I think you forgot the gigachad image. Let's see what is he referring to. He's referring to I guess a piece Ron Paul wrote back in February twenty third, So I figure, let's read this real quick. Ron Paul is entirely correct and pointing out those things hiding in plain sight, the evil that people don't want to acknowledge, and now is becoming ever so glad so its the Epstein files and the Justice Department's failure to let the people see the full files present an opportunity for libertarians. The belief that government agencies use the sexual abuse of children's and means of ensuring rich and powerful people did their bidding will increase distrust of government and the interested profit from and often control the state. The Trump administration's failure to release the files until forced two by Congress will further increase the distrust of government. This distrust can lead to support for liberty if those who of us who know the truth explained. The problem is a government that tries to run the economy, run the war world, and run our lives. This type of government will inevitably attract unscrupulous individuals. Therefore, the solution is to limit the government's power. The first step is to build a critical mass of people committed to restoring liberty and able to see through the propaganda used to convince us government is taking our liberty for our own good. Following the Watergate scandal, Murray Rothbard wrote that it is Watergate that gives us the greatest single hope for the short run victory of liberty in America. For Watergate, as politicians have been warning us ever since, destroyed the public's faith in government, and it was high time too. Unfortunately, people's distrust and government did not last, however, to representive. Thomas Massey, who's leading the fight to make the files public, has argued that abusing minors in order at blackmail wealthy and powerful individuals, along with the refusals to expose the full truth about these horrific crimes is bigger then Watergate. And I one hundred percent agree with Ron Paul here, this is the perfect time to point out all the evil that's hiding in plain sight. And I mean, we've been training for just this moment, and I don't know, maybe I don't. I mean, I mean, Michael's probably right, and then it may not make a damn bit of difference, but far be it for me not to point it out if I'm going to be running a show like this. But now let's roll with the chat, say some more good morning, say our goodbyes, and then I do have a little bit of an outro for you guys here, a little bit on the educational side, and I'll see you guys tomorrow around eleven am Eastern. Around that time. That's all the chat time, Good morning, a latte to talk about. So just gonna hear weasel talk. Indeed, looking to Kushner push purchasing purchasing an island with his UAE buddies in Albania. I'll have to check that out sometime I did not know about that. Good morning, Honda Rider. Feels like it's pretty simple to it'd be pretty simple to lie, and said he hates the awful things alleged. I'm sure who we were talking about that point. Let me see, Oh, loafers and sweatpants and super gazes onto Tony Chinz. They listen on Spotify catch most, if not all episodes. Hell yeah, leave a five star review if you don't mind, or any of you other guys listening on there. Ao q Bird, good morning, Good morning to you, black Eyes. It's the first few showing up in there. Good morning, black Eye, good morning, good morning, Good morning, cmar Neil, good morning. Who else we've got here? Tony Chintz is jerky only, paleo or keto. We're working toward. We're gonna get to one of those segments one of these days. I'm trying. I'm trying to like so I'm using my I'm using Tracy as my little like my lighthouse here to keep me. But eventually we're gonna get into the weird shrimp, pizza, grape soda jerky. We're gonna we're gonna have to do a segment on it one of these days. As as we get into there, we kind of cat we we wade into the waters. You know. The the getting into the jerky talk is like you know, you know how like when you're walking into the water, especially like cold water, and it's especially as dudes, it's like your balls is the line where you're like fuck like that is that's where we're dipping our balls in the water. Is when we get into that stuff, We're not quite there. We're still at like knees where we're in there. We're like knee deep in the epsteam water. We're wading in when we get like through a ball and then we like then you usually just like plunge right in. That's what I that's my move. I was like kind of walk in and like right when I gets to my balls, just plunge my whole body in, cause it's like you may as well just do the whole thing at that point because the dropping your balls in the waters in the cold water is the worst part. So uh, but we're getting there, We're we're wading our way into the water and these these these are these metaphors don't work because they go back and forth. I was using a lighthouse, which would imply we're deep in the water. Now, I musing, But you get what I mean? You get what I mean because I thought jerky was boys shrimp girls. I mean, you're trying to get me a talk about it now. I think jerky was supposed to be just meat like human meat like is the implication. I don't know what. Well, maybe actually you know what. Maybe you're I get what you're saying, though, shrimp would be the four girls because that one email they're talking about popping their head off or whatever. So I don't know if maybe shrimp the context is food. I don't know. It's kind of hard to say. Let me see, keep going else, we got anyone else new in here? Anyone will say good morning your Hey? Since when do live at you stop midstream for unskipp of ads. YouTube is doing way too much for advertising now, sorry, sorry you gonna I don't know, maybe I did. I'm getting money from that. Sorry, I'm making my money, baby boy. So if you don't like it, I don't. I think I could do like memberships on YouTube, and I think I can get rid of it. So or go watch on rumble. So there you go. That's the incentive. Go to Rumble. Go to Rumble if you don't like the ads. Mmmmmm no. Season runs two devices while watching the stream. One gets no ads, the other gets all the ads for some reason that makes no sense. But uh, hey did jej Sa? Does Jose even get the ad revenue? I thought he was unmonetized. I got recently remonetized, like a couple months ago. So you can drop super chats just so you guys know. Good morning, desk. It just got in from the allotment and I'll catch up later evening. All good to see you here, Commando Mac because uh Copperfield was making as weener disappear between fresh buns, good one, marnamac good one, Monder Riders. So he said something about market so he's definitely libertarian. Has that figure just some dem rep breezing for Well, I've seen other people running with like the really it's just kind of tired week. It's mostly likehole age of consent or just kind of this idea of that, like you know, rich men can do anything, you know, kind of a complete complete misunderstanding of the word. But yeah, I've seen people running with that. See you, Tony Chin, you have a good day. He's out of here. Appreciate it. See you good morning, evil bo weevils. Just keep up the good work. Lmeo Ball's deep baby consciousness of no status. But I've got to say Ron Paul is fairly likable. Yes, I do like the guy. All right, guys, just get out of here, perfect timing, rid it two hours. We did it all right, guys, We'll see you all tomorrow. Be sure to do all the boosting all help me out. I'm sure I'm saying all the wrong words that I'm not supposed to say it getting me deep boosted. So help a brother out and make up for it. But on your way out, I do have a fun, little informative video for you guys, talking about a fun life little board game back in World War two Germany. But in the meantime. For those who want to learn how to support this show, there's a few ways you can do that. You can do that with no money whatsoever, by liking, sharing, subscribing, commenting, leaving five star reviews on iTunes for Spotify. You can follow the show on YouTube, Rumble, I'll a major audio podcatchers and Twitter as well. That's at Tara Gang Jose. If you want to support the show the best way you can. You do those money over at patron dot complish no way. He was a twenty twenty the lowest levels two bucks that gives you access to early episodes. I usually try to do but one to two of those per week. Tonight I got I got Demento. More you coming back on for or Doc and Ferno I forget what we call him for another years of led episode. So doing one of those paywall I try to do but one of two those per week, keep about two to four by the pay want to give in time, try to keep and then I also gotta add for YOURSS feed you also got the telegram. You also got the ad or you also get the pre show, post show and video calls, I mean Austin's weekly live calling show Already Dead which on Tuesdays at nine thirty pm Eastern. Also get a big shot out to the highest on my Patreon with my sponsors as a bank. Thank you for their support. My previous cohost and targeting at learn Toad, also at abregate, the's at ze virsk at underscoreing with zeal Tinto at Jolant Cleebold a big family show, tourn me at Wayne Tagle's one hundre card for kids, no free launch, Jack Mark Vestibule and Jacob winegrad a Biblico of Ernarchy podcast. With that, guys, we're out of here. Enjoy this educational outro. I'll see you guys tomorrow, give or take around eleven AM.
Speaker 19: Of all the things I've seen today, I think this for me is the most chilling because it's a children's game, but it's teaching children to hate. It's called Jews Out and Ben, you've brought it along from the Vina Library, which is Britain's Holocaust archive. It's a horrifying thing, isn't it.
Speaker 20: It is a very horrifying thing. And as you say, it's because it's directed at children, and it's about in doctrinating children into this view of Jews as something pestilential and unwanted and to be got rid of.
Speaker 19: And these are so these characters are meant to symbolize the Jews here, these horrible caricatures in their homes and their businesses. And the object is, as it were, to round them up.
Speaker 20: It's to round them up. So you roll dice and these figures which represent the sort of German policemen go marching round the town and when they land on the circles where the yellow cones are, the cones actually then sit on top of the hats of the policemen and are brought back to what's called the collection point or the zummer Plux, and then you set out to get another one, and it's a sort of race to be the first to round up six.
Speaker 19: And then when you get six, it's after Palestine, as it.
Speaker 20: Says notionally, for the Jews you've rounded up, they are sent away to Palestine.
Speaker 19: And this was created when this game it.
Speaker 20: Was created in nineteen thirty eight, and it was not produced by the Nazi Party, but was a commercial undertaking, so made for profit.
Speaker 6: Was it popular?
Speaker 20: I believe it was very popular. It was a commercial success, although now it's a great rarity, and it's.
Speaker 19: So important not to forget that things like this existed.
Speaker 20: Yes, that's right. Some people nowadays try to deny that the Holocaust ever happened, and the whole purpose of our collection is to make sure that those suggestions will always fail, because we have the evidence in front of us.