Speaker 1: The following presentation is abol Marvis Studio's production.
Speaker 2: When you look me on the sky, do you feel the poll question? Why the stories told and left me behind? In shadows where the truth we find? They built their tails on grafts and lines on theories they stake their designed.
Speaker 3: Put down here on this solid.
Speaker 4: Welcome back truthseekers from around the world. It's time for another edition of the Flat Earth Files podcast. I'm your host is always George Hobbes. We're recording on this Friday, March twenty first, twenty twenty five, and again I hope this podcast finds everyone well. Two quick reminders, please do stop by the website, the flat earthfiles dot com. Check out the chat room. Lots to do there. Again, it is the flat Earthfiles dot com. If you'd like to join the podcast, like Shaan is today, please send us an email to FE filesguest at gmail dot com. Again. That is FE filesguest at gmail dot com. Again. We're booking for the second half of April right now, and that's about all I have. We're gonna jump right into it again. Joining us from Western Canada this morning is Sean Sewan. Good morning sir, how are you?
Speaker 5: Good morning you hear meal.
Speaker 4: You're coming through loud and clear.
Speaker 5: Perfect. Yeah, no, it's a beautiful, beautiful morning with a nice flat horizon.
Speaker 4: There you go. Why don't you take a moment and introduce yourself to the audience.
Speaker 5: Sure, yeah, So I'm a forty two year old adventurer I call myself. I grew up on Vancouver Island, and as with most kids, I didn't really believe in a lot of what they were telling me in school, or you know, even what my parents were telling me or whatever. So kind of just a bit of a rebel growing up. But I think that was the more I look back, that makes more sense why I was like that. So currently I'm an environmental health and safety consultant in oil and gas, and so I'm also a construction worker, carpenter, scaffolder. I've done a lot of different things in my career, and flat earth, I guess that's my intro.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so tell us a little bit how you even came upon the subject of flat earth and what kind of got your attention.
Speaker 5: Sure, so, I guess way back in the day a movie called Zeitgeist sort of woke me up to the conspiracy world. Sure, and I don't remember when that would have been, but I would have been probably about twenty anyways, that kind of just got things started, and then I was basically considered a full on conspiracy theorist between from twenty till forty. But I would have been about probably thirty eight when one of my conspiracy theorist friends mentioned flat earth and I was just not even interested at all, although obviously I was open enough, open minded enough to at least disprove him. So I kind of went into the subject to be able to disprove him. And I didn't really care if you believed in flat earth. I just thought it was silly. But the more I looked into it, the more it started to grab a hold. But I wasn't quick to just jump on the bandwagon. It took me probably three four years to kind of like fully accept that we're on a flat stationary plane.
Speaker 4: That's interesting that it took three to four years, which I think really speaks to you as someone who is going to fully investigate before they make a decision. Now, and you did say you saw Zeitgeist first. I think that came out initially around two thousand and seven, the very first one, so you know that's been around for close to twenty years now, and that has woken up a lot of people. I think that one really talked a lot about September eleventh, which is quite the rabbit hole Israel. But it's interesting. I'm sorry, sorry I cut you off. No, No, you're good, You're good. I was just saying for me, I had to see all these other rabbit holes before I even would take the time to look at flat Earth. It took you three to four years. What would you say, what was the most compelling evidence that finally led you down the road to decide that, yep, we're probably living on a flat realm versus a ball.
Speaker 5: Well, a lot of it was. I mean, there's a scripture, of course, but the scripture, although I believe it's true, it's also it's hard to it's hard to talk to the science people using something like scripture because they just throw that out. I know you've talked about that on other podcasts. Yeah, but I was looking for, you know, science based things. And one of the things that I think is a really good angle to help try to awaken people is like the fighter jets. When you're reading the manual for operating a fighter jet, it says, Okay, you're on a flat plane.
Speaker 4: And have you read the book The Sixteen Emergency Landings that proof lat Earth.
Speaker 5: Yeah, absolutely, that's another good one. I still I try to share with a lot of people who are awake in other aspects, you know, COVID or politics or whatever, but most people still the whole flatter thing. It's a tough one for them to you know. I think they just kind of tolerate me because they like me. But I don't think they give it much time of day for the most part.
Speaker 4: Which is interesting because once we were all like them, but once you come to the other side, you realize how important it is and in their tools in the toolbox, that is one of the most important psychological operations that they use against us to keep us in the matrix.
Speaker 5: Well. Absolutely, And it's interesting because my wife came from a family that was the opposite of me. I was a little kind of a troublemaker kid, getting into a bit of trouble, but I lived down the road from my wife and she was the opposite. They were. Her dad was the principal of the school and they never got in trouble. And she went to university and became a school teacher and all that, so she was fully indoctrinated, whereas I was fully not. So it was it's an adjustment for her. She was fully asleep until COVID, and when COVID happened, she woke all the way up. But because she's still working as a substitute teacher, she kind of hesitates to even think about the flatter stuff too much because she feels like the more she knows, the more she feel like she'd be lying to the kids.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I understand completely, and I think me, being in the military, kind of understand what was really going in the world. Towards the end of my career, I think i'd be lying if I didn't say, I, to a certain extent, put blinders on just to make it to the end of my tenure in the military, because as you get older, you notice things and you start to realize, wow, you know they're using me as a tool for their evil.
Speaker 5: Well. Absolutely, and I have the most utmost respect for military and for people who devote you know, police officers and military personnel and anyone who devotes their life for things like that. But the problem is we've been pushed by the military industrial complex who runs both sides. They do the you know, left and right wing, and they you know, they do the politics against each other, and the only people that suffers are the people.
Speaker 4: Exactly. And I've often said when people get a title and a badge or or something like that, people can be drunk on power. Not everybody. Right there, there's good and bad apples and everything in every line of work, whether it's soldiers, nurses, doctors. Right there, there's bad apples and every every every line of work. But we have to remember that we are the ninety nine percent, and I think we should do a better job taking care of each other instead of following the elite's rules, whether it be war or you know, just going back to the moral compass. If there's a something that you know, if man laws across as God laws, we need to take the ethical and the good stance against it.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, and that's interesting. It's just that, I guess the propaganda from the media makes people feel like they're virtue signaling, like if you don't have a certain colored flag up, you know, then you're not helping people across the world. And it's just so false, but people feel pressured to speak up.
Speaker 4: Right, absolutely that's a good point. You know, even around here a couple of years ago you saw a Ukrainian flag in many cases not even an American flag in people's yard. And I think that's how far the brainwashing has gone in this country. And that, I think is something that social media that has socially engineered, is getting people to choose the side have to be team lefter, team right. You have to be you know, Israel or Pales nine. You have to be Ukraine or Russia. And that is the world we live in. And it's social engineering.
Speaker 5: Oh absolutely. And it's the whole divide and conquered thing. And there's a photo I don't know what it's called, but it's basically like the Rothchilds and some important or you know whatever you call them, the elites, and they're kind of bent over and there's a table on top of them, and it's kind of like the world's chess game and it says, the caption says, it's all ends when you stand up on or sorry, maybe it's the people. Sorry, maybe I'm misunderstanding. It's the I think it's the people with the back with the chess table on top. And then if we all stood up their chess game is over as the point.
Speaker 4: That that's the perfect point. It ends when we decide it does.
Speaker 5: And and like you said, we are the ninety nine percent, ninety nine point nine. But but if we don't feel that way, we've been disempowered by them to think that. Oh, there's millions of people that think a certain way, and that's just what they do with their with their the what they own, you know, their own media, they own Google, they own Facebook, you know, LinkedIn. So it's hard to have a pure narrative. And none of these polls or political polls or anything or they just make them up.
Speaker 4: And that's the thing they want you to believe that half of the country, whether you're left or right, right to left, the other half are maniacs. They're a threat to society. But I can tell you with somebody who walks around parking lots and talks to perfect strangers, I've never had any type of physical or even close to I've had people say I'm not right now, no thanks literally, no thanks thanks palap Yeah, I'm just never once you know, these videos that you see on social media that gets pushed around and even like there's a lot of people who champion the Libs of TikTok. And I'm not picking on this, this is just an example, but that is part of the of the divide and conquered dot com me. It's just the flip side of it.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, and I mean, obviously I lean more to the conservative sort of odd although all the all the liberal people that I know are really good people. They're just probably watch too much TV or believe narratives that they think are true.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, I couldn't agree with you more. And you know, the people that you see on YouTube or I should say, tik tak or Twitter, you know, the people just losing their mind. They're they're they're the same. They're the one percent of the one percent. They're a very small part of society, and we shouldn't base our entire decisions on that.
Speaker 5: No, And then it gets polarized because they'll say, well, this is a liberal. Well, I mean, when I grew up as a kid, a liberal was a totally different that wasn't even considered. You know, in my neck of the woods, a liberal was most of the people in the neighborhood. And they weren't extreme in any way.
Speaker 4: No, they were just basically anti war was their top platform. And I'm all about that now too, having seen a firsthand. That doesn't make me a liberal, because like you, I hold conservative values right absolutely.
Speaker 5: And I was working for BC Hydro, which is basically our government power generating and controlling you know entity, So basically a government power company. And I started working there in COVID times and I basically started getting asked and questioned by my co workers as I joined the team. You know, which team are you one? And I was like, I'm on team none of you, Like I'm on I'm not on either team. You those people, None of these politicians are good for us, at least in my in my area. And it was like shocking. People said, but we're just automatically, you know, hardcore liberal, and I was like, well, I don't believe in the party system, the two party system. I think it's just there to divide people. And they were just shocked like that, I could, how dare you not be on our team?
Speaker 4: You know, it's funny you say that, because I just got that a week or two ago. You know, I had criticize whatever Trump did, and I got, well, the only other option was the cackling hyena. And I said, No, that's the frame of mind they want you to be, and is you can only have one or the other. You could have none of them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, absolutely, Yeah. And I think it seems like, at least in my mind, it seems pretty obvious who you know, the globalists are. And yeah, the people who want to do the things like the Agenda twenty thirty and the all the COVID stuff, And I can see who those people are. I think it's just we even have in Canada as well, there's a few people that kind of go against that. But are they really going against it or are they just putting that facade to get in power because there's no accountability.
Speaker 4: Man, I just had that conversation with a listener this morning via email. You know that the nine to eleven families they got compensated. Now here's some money, families of Waco, here's some money. You look at all the you know Ruby Ridge, that family who is wrongly you know, killed by the FBI, the mother and daughter. Yeah, all of these things there. They will compensate them with worthless old pieces of paper. But there is never an I mean never accountability.
Speaker 5: No, it's it's very disheartening to the point that people don't even people don't even vote, people don't even want to get involved. And I get it. It's we had a we I mean, the amount of false flags that have happened is just amazing. But a lot of people say, how dare you call it a false flag? People died, and I'm like, hey, people probably did die, and it is still a false flag.
Speaker 4: One hundred percent, and people do. Obviously there's a big difference between a sy op, which there have been some, and a false flag. And certainly, you know, nine to eleven, we thousands of people were killed. But again, whether it's Oklahoma City or you know, you name it, they always have the culprit and even the backstory behind it. Sir Hann Sirhan nineteen sixty eight. Within an hour, Oh, we even found a newspaper clipping in his pocket. But that guy was in Kaultra. He didn't even know. He didn't remember anything, not just that day, but the weeks leading up to it. He was mk ultered Lee Harvey Oswald, that had his whole story. Timothy McVeigh. All these people they have this story the you know, and that's what it is. We're on the world stage, and that they want to elicit a certain emotion out of you. In nine to eleven, it was to get people down to the recruiting station and over to the Middle East.
Speaker 5: Yeah, absolutely, And you'd hear comments, oh, blow up the whole, you know, blow up the whole of back East.
Speaker 4: And yeah, make it a parking lot.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, it just and it's just it sucks because people just fell so hard and so fast, and it's hard to get people to realize like truths about nine to eleven because they're just so like, how dare you? Like you're not allowed to question it. And it's the same thing where if you go way back, whereas a lot of these people that I just can conglomerate them and call them kind of the new World ordered globalists. A lot of them weren't really Jews, but they just they just attached onto a group for their own protection.
Speaker 4: One hundred percent. And I think this is a good time to kind of segue into you know, this affected everyone just a different degrees. And you know, I always thought that that you know, Canada was always you know, just a nice government and everything else, and then man, your government and ours too, don't get me wrong, but every country had different levels. You guys went through some pretty tyrannical stuff in twenty twenty through probably I guess twenty two or twenty three, but I kind of share with the audience how that changed and affected you and your family.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, So this is so because my profession is I'm basically a self employed environmental health and health and safety consultant. I rely basically on my reputation. I basically work as a contractor to help companies work safely, reduce their incident rates, reduce their environmental impact while still making lots of money with oil and gas things like that. And I got slaughtered with reputation hits, losing jobs, losing contracts, personal attacks, losing friends, losing family. And it was easy for me to say, oh, screw them, but when it's hitting me in the pocket book and I'm losing all my contracts, it was tough because I wasn't wearing the mask, and I wasn't getting the shots, and I just wasn't doing it. I lost many jobs over that time. I ate up about one hundred gend we of savings over those couple of years, and my wife lost several jobs. I mean, it was depressing when even your family thinks you're just a lunatic, or.
Speaker 4: You know, there were so many avenues of approach with that si OP, and the divisiveness not just amongst friends but within the family was so disappointing to me. You know. I remember Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving of twenty twenty, we had some pretty interesting conversations and many of them were condescending towards us about the vaccine that was about to be released, you know, in the next month.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, it's And I guess that opened my eyes a lot into other vaccines because before, before the whole COVID thing, I didn't know any better, and I basically just trusted that vaccines in general were good.
Speaker 5: But through the whole, through this whole situation, I figured I realized that I don't. I don't believe that any of the vaccines are good. I don't even think tetanus or I don't believe in any of it. I don't trust any of their signs they're so called science.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that's probably what a lot of people who listen to this podcast believe as well. I remember doing a podcast just a week ago, and I went through the history of anti vaxxers. For that's just for lack of a better word, right, people just don't want to be in both with that. The protests go back to the nineteenth century when they were first introduced, specifically the smallpox vaccine in Brazil, in actually in Montreal, there was a huge one in like eighteen eighty and many within the States and around the world. So, you know, the main extream media wants to push that just in the last few years, this whole anti vaccine movement has begun, but the fact is it's been going on for a long long time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, it's and I mean there's so many vaccine injured people. I know. I had some good friends of ours who, prior to COVID, you know, for many years, had been not vaccinating their children, and I remember asking them one day. I was kind of curious, like, you know, why, why why wouldn't you And they just kind of were like noncombative and just said, oh, we just don't really think it's needed, you know, And I said, okay, fair enough. I wasn't there to judge. I just said, okay, fair enough, don't think they're needed. That's fair. So I didn't I just left it at that. But yeah, there's a lot more to it than that. I think they've been filling us full of poisons in our foods and everything else. I do think that there's definitely been a lot of good things from RFK what he's been coming out with and exposing a lot of health issues and stuff lately.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that is a big problem. Like the red dye. I think it's number forty that's been banned in Europe for a long long time and they're just now getting around to it here in the United States. And you know, I've mentioned before you're hard pressed to walk through the grocery store and anything that's in a box ninety percent of it has bioengineered products in it. And you know, that's what we talk about, the the numerous ways that they're trying to poison us through the air, with chemtrails, our food, fluoridated water, you know, vaccines. It's truly you have to literally put on the armor of God, be aware, keep your head on a swivel, as we say, and be very cognizant of everything you put in your body, from what you're drinking to what you're eating. That's why we try, you know, to raise as many meat birds as we can. We have one of our own chickens every week for dinner. But you know we're human too. Out of pizza every now and then or do something like that, and everything's good moderation. But yeah, you know, as soon as they made healthcare of business, you know, a healthy person doesn't make a good business model, and that's why they try to keep it sick. And that's why I forget what year, I want to say, nineteen eighty six, the medical industry made five billion dollars off of pharmaceuticals. They made an additional fifty billion off of the side effects treating the side effects from the initial trucks.
Speaker 5: Well, they've got the like COVID. I mean, we'll go back. They had patents on the COVID, you know that they were creating in labs. They had patents on the cures before it was even announce that existed. I mean, they've they've got the problem and they've got the cure. And that's part of what they do for all of it. Right, Oh, there's a war, but we have the solution.
Speaker 4: Right, that's right.
Speaker 5: Here's here's the poison. Oh, but we have the solution. Oh there's this. You might have heart heart issues if you take to the vaccine, but don't worry, we've got heart pills.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And then they have Customers for Life, which unfortunately a lot of people who did you know, hopefully many of the people got the placebo, but there's you know a lot of the people who didn't, unfortunately are customers for life now.
Speaker 5: But well, yeah, and there's a thing called how Bad is Your Batch? And it's a website where you can look up and you can look up your batch number based on your on the COVID information that you get with your vax pass or whatever they call it. And it's actually just I think it's I had it written down and I forgot to bring it with me, but it was something like one percent of the vials caused like ninety of the side effects.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just there's one from the Australian government that says match Release Assessment of COVID nineteen vaccines. And then there's another one that I think is the one that you're talking about. It looks like you can actually oh, yep, there it is how bad is your Batch? Enter your cod select batch. Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 5: And I mean that's just scary, but I do believe they actually, I know I don't know if this is true, but it's RFK sort of put out the he floated the idea, and of course he got attacked that it was the vax was sort of like tailored to attack certain cultures. Yes, And I mean, I don't know is that true? Is it not? But I wouldn't be surprised me in the least.
Speaker 4: Well, no, And you know that's what I'm glad. I'm starting to see pastors, whether it's Chuck Bold went out of Montana one of our local pastors who from the pulpit, are starting to talk about witchcraft. And if you look at I believe it's the word witchcraft in Hebrew means pharmakia, and that's where we get the term pharmacy, you know, pharmacy, and it is to a certain extent witchcraft. And it's really disappointing to me. And sometimes it's it's borderline anger. When I sit back and think about how we were lied to about those dandelions being weeds and not only destroying a great medicine, but sprang it with a cancerous carcinogen. It's just so it's very upsetting.
Speaker 5: Well, and it's a it's a whole it's the whole thing. It's like they sat down and figured out, Okay, we need to get control of the money system. Okay, so we need fiat money. We need to get rid of the gold standard. We need to get rid of all the natural medications. We call those, uh what do they call them? Non traditional or something like that. It's I can't even get insurance, Like when I use my health insurance, it'll cover any pills I want. But god forbid, I went to a natural path to find it with some food allergies. They're like, well, well that's not you know, that's a non I don't remember the terminology, but that's not that's not a pharmacy approved a technology.
Speaker 4: Yeah. As a matter of fact, I just kind of strike on my YouTube channel yesterday for medical misinformation and it says that the content that I posed a serious risk and it was egregious and I'm harmful for spreading medical misinformation that contradicts the information from health authorities.
Speaker 5: Well, it's a badge of honor. You can save that, you can put it on your wall.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and during well twenty twenty twenty twenty one, they shut my channel down and I didn't post there for three years, I just started doing it again and I was running free until you know, I mentioned chlorine dioxide and they shot me down really quick when I brought that up.
Speaker 5: Well, and it's funny the certain trigger words that they have, and you know where you're you know, you're on the mark when things like that happen, because you can say, there's so many limited hangoes like you.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm sure you know Robert Malone, of course, doctor Malone.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I mean some of the stuff he says is great, but I think a lot of these guys are just limited hangout. They just say a whole they say a whole bunch of things, but they don't touch certain aspects, right.
Speaker 4: Gatekeepers. Yeah, agree, I couldn't agree more. And there's a lot of them. You know, we talk about the different layers in the truth community. When you first wake up, maybe it was Rush Limbaugh, and then you get a great like Glenn Beck, who is one of the biggest gatekeepers of them all, and then you know, once you get past that surface, you start to realize, oh wow, this is really how evil the world is and everything that you've been taught is backwards, like everything.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, so speaking to my mother in law the other day, and she's awake up with a lot of things, but she's still worried about Canadian politics and things like that. Whereas I'm kind of like I, you know, I as we know, we've already spoke of you know, I see through the whole right and left tobaccle. But anyways, I basically was mentioning something and she says, you mean, we're gonna have to redo the whole school system and the whole like health system and everything. How long would that take us? Well, it would it would take a long time. But they've lied to us about everything, I mean absolutely everything. There's nothing they haven't you know. So it's it's gonna take a long time to re educate people and to get nurses and doctors onto the proper path of natural health that's been taken away from us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can't unwind, you know, one hundred and thirty, one hundred and forty years of lies overnight. But at some point we just can't keep strugging our shoulders and say, well it's you know, it's gonna take too much work, that that's the wrong way to look at it. We need to put you put your gloves on and get to work.
Speaker 5: That's right. And so through my through looking into all these lies in history, I've I've run into there's a guy John, John Levy or John Levi.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, he's great and yeah, very good.
Speaker 5: He if for anybody who hasn't seen him, he's got lots of really amazing Uh. I don't know if he's still on YouTube. He's definitely on definitely on rumble. I think he is still on YouTube. I'm not sure.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna check. I think he is. We just watched him a week or two ago.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't think he says too. I think he's careful in what he says, yeah, to not get booted off. But he talks about a lot of the like the great resets or mud floods.
Speaker 4: Yeah, via architecture and things like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and the and the amazing tartarian style architecture. And I find his stuff very interesting. And then another guy that's very neat is mud Fossil University.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure I'm familiar with that one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's worth looking up. That stuff started blowing my mind. It's basically the idea that a lot of the old mountains and rock formations and stuff are actually used to be a tissue of some sort like like a like a like a dragon or a person like a giant or something that's actually fallen down and become like almost like a fossil.
Speaker 4: Like does he discuss I found the channel by the way John Levi and mud Foster University. The links will be in the show notes so you can find it easily.
Speaker 5: Perfect. Yeah, So I don't want to go on and on about about either of them, just to the fact that they both kind of blow your mind and thinking about that they've lied to us about our history in every way that I can think.
Speaker 4: Of now Mud Fossil University one year. Wow, he's got a quarter of a million subscribers. Good for him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, does he Does he.
Speaker 4: Do it through like does he mention the nephilum or in which angle does he come from?
Speaker 5: He kind of just goes from like a abstract science kind of background. So he from what I remember, I don't remember him really being religious at all in his in his talking. He's just kind of like, hey, look at this rock. This rock looks like veins of you know, intendons and whatever of some sort of being that used to be so the red streaks and all the balls and just he's basically just showing what out of our realm, what appears to be things that used to be alive that are now turned into rock.
Speaker 4: That's interesting. I see one of his more popular videos or are giants re emerging as prophesied?
Speaker 5: Right? So maybe he has got into some more of that. But I do believe in a lot of the giant stuff. So even just the size of some of the buildings, like some of the doorways they're fifty feet tall. Absolutely, And I was reading one thing about the Smithstonian in Europe where there was a bunch of supposedly they had a bunch of giant skulls and bones, giant human type bones and skulls, and how they were basically came in and the Smithsonian came and took them from this from this place where they were storing them in museum. So I do believe they want to hide a lot of that stuff. And I don't really know what the full truth is, but I definitely know they've been lying to us.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, Smithsonians are part you know that they're run by by Jesuits. And if you look at their Smithsonian Global website. They just trolley along whatever the current agenda is. Three out of the five top stories. Uh, they kind of connect, you know, their version of history to Ukraine.
Speaker 5: Right right, So there's just a sort of switch topics a little bit. There's a lady named Swally. It's s V A.
Speaker 1: L I.
Speaker 5: Swally. She was an Illuminati escape e. Don't remember the correct terminology for it, but she she left, she was able to escape from this cult, the Illuminati, and she basically speaks she has like a two and a half hour long it's definitely on Rumble still. She's a defector, Illuminati defector, and she basically speaks how she was a trainer, grew up raised in this cult. And she explains that it's a worldwide cult. These people have regular jobs, they might seem like normal people, but they also do their other stuff, you know, in the evenings and weekends, and that's what she was raised in a family that was what I consider. I think it's all that New World order global cult. And it was just shocking listening to some of the stuff that she was talking about with human sacrifice and they just they hate children, they hate God, and it's pretty scary.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the video You can still find it easily on Rumble, and you may even find it on YouTube. The interesting thing is she actually wrote a book two years ago, the Savali Chronicles Breaking Free from Mind Control, Testimony of an ex Illuminati, and it hardly sold. So when you talk about suppressing anything that, like you said, if you're catching flak, that means you're over the target. So whether you're getting strikes from YouTube or they're trying to hide your book from being sold, that means you're telling the truth and you're right, that is what you know. We talk about the Illuminati all the time. Oh, they're part of the club, the Illuminati. But you need to reinforce the fact that these people hate God. They don't value us at all. They look at us as useless eaters. They tell us that to wear face, and we're cattle. And they want this world population herded down to about five hundred million people, as noted in the Georgia Guidestones.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Absolutely, And then there's crazy stuff like how the Georgia goidestones got blown up.
Speaker 4: On George Bush's birthday. It was right, Yeah. The Georgia Guidestones were released March twenty second, nineteen eighty which is skullum bones day three two two. That's the number on skull and bones and it was blown up on his birthday, July sixth.
Speaker 5: And it's just it's just shocking. And then there's things like that you can't even deny because you know, people in my family just think, oh, you're just out to lunch, you're reading bad websites. And it's like, well, what about Operation Fishbowl? What about Operation high Jump? What about all these different things?
Speaker 4: I mean, what about water sticking to a ball? What about gravity?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: What about all of these things that that, you know, the things that people are so blindly defending who just automatically say well because science and like that's all they really have to go off on it. And they can't even tell you how far away the sun is or how far away the moon is, or most of the time they can guess about how fast we're spinning, right, because the miles per hour. Most people can figure that out. But other than that, well that really are clueless when it comes to helio centrism.
Speaker 5: Well absolutely, and as I know most of our most of your guests agree, they basically just do reverse math. They just okay, if we were gonna tell you that it's suns this far away, then we're gonna just do the math to make it to say this is south fast, we're spinning, and then you know we're gonna But don't worry about the whole. If you're on the ocean and you need to certain naviga, you need to use the stars for navigation, because you know that that doesn't play into it. You know, it's just it's just ridiculous. And then six six six, like they've got the numbers in everything, and it's just it's just ridiculous. But I mean, the the Antarctic Treaty and oh you can go there, but you just have to go to a certain spot, and I don't know, it's just bizarre.
Speaker 4: You've basically, you know, your your wife I think you said was around eighty percent, and I get like you mentioned, you know, twenty percent for obvious reasons. But have you had the opportunity, I know you kind of said that you've I've guess tried to talk to friends and you get laughed at and things of that nature. But have you ever had any I guess success outside of your family talking you know, about flat earth a little bit.
Speaker 5: One of the things that I know I had it written down, but I forgot to bring the sheet of paper. There is one of your guests in one of your really really early episodes, and she mentioned basically like how children are untainted and they have imagination, they can probably hear and see things that we can't, that we're partitioned off to not hear and see, and basically that they're free spirits and they're not tainted yet. And so my boys are eight and ten, and I'm teaching them to be critical thinkers. So I don't tell them how the world is shaped. I just give them bits and pieces, ask them questions. I want critical thinkers, So I don't want them to go into school and go and tell the teachers that they're wrong and we're on a flat plane and all that. I just want. I want them to be able to critical think, think what they want to think. If they end up at the end of the day, if they're convinced by the math until they're twenty or something, that's fine, because I don't want to dictate the way that I was dictated too. I just want them to be critical thinking. And my wife says, the kids in this generation they are they wonn't know why they don't just sit down because I'm your teacher. Why.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and the way you know, when the Rockefellers took over education one hundred years ago or whatever it was, they changed the way, not just you know, the topics, how they were taught certain historical aspects and in which fashion that they should be taught, but they also did take away critical thinking, and it's turned into memorize and answer correctly instead of we like to teach critical thinking around here, you have X amount of dollars, you have to get to California, you know, get on the computer and tell me how you can do it under this, you know, of dollars. You know you're doing research, travel Expedia, bus tickets, train tickets instead of just you know, in fourteen ninety two, Columbus sale the ocean blue like a side.
Speaker 5: Well, it's it's memorization and it's just training people to be that way. So I know, I didn't do very good in elementary school, high school, none of that. I was more interested in working on cars and things like that. But when I ended up in the real world and doing like my power engineering to run oil plants, you know, that all made sense to me because it's okay, we have a boiler. It's this big. This is the temperature. You know, this is how hot the tubes can get. You know how many meters per second can we You know, it all made sense because it was in a practical application, and then it made it interesting to one learn. But in school, the way they were teaching us was just not helpful.
Speaker 4: Not at all. No. And you know, with your critical thinking, I guess what were the six or you know, whatever amount that you think the things that put you over the edge, the examples of flat earth that kind of put you over the edge.
Speaker 5: Okay, So I fly a lot, usually short flights, but still I fly every couple of weeks for work. And so we go up, we flat note and then we go down, and it's just pretty obvious to me. We're not like nose diving around the curve. So a friend of mine, we were going on days off and another flatters. I do know quite I should say quite a few, but I know several flat earthers in my life. And we were getting on the plane. I don't know how it came up, but we both realized we're both full on flat earthers, and we're looking at each other and we're laughing. We said, okay, we're nose diving around the curve and people are just looking at us like we're crazy. But we went up. We went up for five minutes. We flatten note and we went down for five minutes. It's like, it's pretty obvious, it is, And.
Speaker 4: That is a good one. Did you ever take the time to research like curvature things of that nature.
Speaker 5: Oh, yeah, absolutely, I want to. It's on my to do list. I want to get like a really powerful laser and then go to a lake. My parents live on a really huge lake that's like miles long, and then I want to just do like an experiment with my kids and just try to see. Okay, if this point here is on the map, you know, if it's five miles away and we put a laser across and it still hits at the same elevation, then how does that account for the curvature? Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely, And again these are when you use their math to prove them wrong. Yes, that is the way to do it. Well, your math says this, But when I do this, we can still see it and we shouldn't.
Speaker 5: Right. And then one of the things that my wife will sort of question, and she says, well, what if the Earth is just so much bigger, Like what if it's a million times what if it's still a ball, but it's a million times bigger, so that our little realm is actually almost flat and only has a tiny curvature. And I'm like, well, I don't know. I haven't proved. I don't know all the answers. I just know it's not the size of the ball they say it is spinning around through Earth or spinning around through the through the Solar System.
Speaker 4: Did you see the video the other day of the two astronauts rescued from the ISS.
Speaker 5: Oh, I couldn't even like, I couldn't even do it. That'll be my other endo. But tell me about it.
Speaker 4: It was cgi. It was the most egregious effort to put over as legit. But the capsule floating in the water with dolphins, with dolphins swimming around, something out of a movie. They're like, oh, look at the dolphins welcoming the astronauts back to Earth, people clapping and crying. I'm like, wow, this is just too much.
Speaker 5: I couldn't even bring myself to watch it. But at this point, are they just are Well? I know that they've been just laughing at us and showing us, you know, the bubbles in space and the harnesses and the whole nassas. The second thing, for sure is NASA the moon landing. All that is completely like I did a deep dive on like NASA the Moon landing, and that's just ridiculous. You've probably seen the video where that producer on his deathbed confessed that he had filmed the that he'd filmed the landings right right right, trying to remember his name, I don't recall. But it's all been staged. I think that doesn't surprise me at all. But they're just so obvious about it. It's all been CGI. The you know, the clouds, they admit it. They admit that there's no photos of Earth from space. They admit they're all CGI. We placed the clouds here, we put it together. It's not a photograph.
Speaker 4: There's actually an article that came out on you or the People magazine that came out what's today Friday? I guess Wednesday, and stranded astronauts spent nine months in space. Here's how much they might earn and why it doesn't include overtime.
Speaker 5: Like you can't even make the stuff up. It's just I don't know. When I see someone wearing a NASA shirt, I'm like, either they're a flat eartherret and they're making fun of it, or they're just I don't know. I don't know how. I don't know how people can still this day and age like they even have like a NASA university or something like. It's just bizarre. Really, yeah, look it up. I can't, I swear. I looked into it at some point and there was something like called it like a NASA university. It was a whole big education center. I just thought it was bizarre.
Speaker 4: NASA and the Department of Education signed a memorandum of Understanding strengthen strengthening the collaboration between and you know what. It came out on Skull and Bones Day, March twenty second, twenty twenty four.
Speaker 5: You couldn't make it up.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Now there's the International Space University that's been around since nineteen eighty seven. Was high quality education for the next generation of space professionals, and our alumni network includes over fifty six thousand and fifty six. Is a big Jesuit number two. So it's it's it's all in your face.
Speaker 5: Well, they're always putting the numbers out. And what was I'm sorry, I'm so bad for names. But the one, uh, the one astronaut that was asked to swear in a Bible.
Speaker 4: Oh, well it might have been, it was not. I don't think it was Buzz. I think it was someone else.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't remember. I apologize. But he was asked, if you if you if you walked on the moon, then just put your hand on this Bible and swear in the Bible. And he punched him in the face.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was Bart Sibrel who got punched.
Speaker 5: Right doing his yeah documentary or whatever.
Speaker 4: Uh, oh it was it was buzz Aldrum on September nine, two thousand and two.
Speaker 5: And then who was the who was the astronaut that was asked by a young child?
Speaker 4: It was buzz All Drum as well. Same guy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, when she said, you know, if we used to go to the moon, why can't we go to the moon now.
Speaker 4: Or something to that, it didn't happen that way, and he.
Speaker 5: Couldn't really, he couldn't do it anymore. You could see his heart just he couldn't lie. And he just said, well, yeah, I don't remember exactly what he said, but he basically said, yeah, that's not really what happened or something.
Speaker 4: Like that, and most people don't even blink an eye, and.
Speaker 7: That most of them are freemasons. Well yeah, and it's it's a yeah. I've even run into it at work. I was on this big construction site, you know, and they were it was a group of Freemasons, and it didn't matter how useless you were or whether you actually did your job properly. They were literally all Freemasons. And they tried to get me to go down, you know and join and all that. And I already knew all this stuff. This is recently, and I wouldn't give them the time. I wouldn't give them the time of day, and you know, so they went against me and stuff like that. But I just I know, there's a lot of low level of freemason stuff that's not nearly as bad as the higher level stuff, right, But I still just don't want anything to do with the culture.
Speaker 4: No, not at all, and people shouldn't. And that's something I just started, you know, within the last few months recently, you know, asking myself. We know, you know, obviously, like you just mentioned, low level freemasons, many of them may not really know what's going on at the top. However, there is no god fearing Christ worshiping thirty third degree freemason, and that's what George Washington does. So why should we look at him any different than buzz Aldrin or any other freemason.
Speaker 5: Right, And I think I do believe that, like sort of just to sort of pivot, I do believe that JFK. I do believe that he was trying to do a lot of the great things. He seemed to piss off a lot of the people that we that seemed to be oh yeah, you know, in power or whatever there was. We don't know who killed him because there were so many people who wanted to kill him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, everyone from you know, the mob in New Orleans, the CIA, Israel, the certainly did with Demona.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean it was such a but I mean again, he was so I think he was over the target on so many different things that yeah, they just kind of made an example. They made well they made an example of them, and they call it the Kennedy curse.
Speaker 4: But but that's you know, I'm so glad you brought that up because I just talked about this on my radio show yesterday. I think when we use the term curse, which I think they probably instilled in us, that that they want us to take away our critical thinking. And when we think the Kennedy assassination, we only think of JFK. However, who did JFK beat in nineteen sixty.
Speaker 5: Nixon?
Speaker 4: Richard Nixon or Nixon? Yeah, yes, Now, the night RFK got shot, he had just won the California primary. He was on his way to be the California or the Democratic you know, on the DEMOC had a ticket for president that fall, and he would have been facing Richard Nixon. So what happened by killing RFK? At that time LBJ was president and he was the one who oversaw the Warren Commission with JFK, and he was president while Sir hanser Hand and that whole investigation. So it was important that they kill r FK because what was one of the primary things he said he was going to do.
Speaker 5: He was going to run spottered this this splinter of the CI and a million pieces.
Speaker 4: Well, RFK, what did he say he was going to.
Speaker 5: Remember?
Speaker 4: He said he was going to reopen his brother's investigation.
Speaker 5: Of course, yes, and.
Speaker 4: So and with LBJ being president over both of their investigations, they could easily just sweep it under the rug.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah. And I mean when the Warren Commission didn't make sense, what did they call us?
Speaker 4: They came up with the conspiracy theorists.
Speaker 5: Right, exactly. So, and then even like JFK. Junior's death is highly suspicious.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, who was he running against? I don't remember Hillary Clinton? Oh God, the nicest, gentlest lady in the world.
Speaker 5: Right, And then you go to the Clintons and that soul. There was a there was a lady who his son. So there was a young a teenager. Two teenagers were biking in in the summer in the US and they witnessed a package being dropped from a low flying airplane and they went to go investigate, and it turned out it was basically the Clintons were dropping That was part of how they got into politics and became successful was big cocaine deliveries and giving politicians cocaine. So they would drop it with this low flying plane to all the different areas and then it would get distributed out to the whoever they're going to pay off. And so these teenagers saw this happening on their pedal bikes and kind of investigated and they got caught by the people who were picking it up, so some low level goons or whatever. And anyways, they got murdered and put on the railroad tracks and then when a train hit them, they claimed that, oh they were dead already or no. Their story was they smoked a bunch of pot, got high and then fell asleep on the tracks and got run over.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: That was the Boys on the Tracks, Don Henry and Kevin ives.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm glad you know all the details. So it was super sad just listening to like the mom and everything. She's still fighting for truth. And then there was I don't know if you knew that there was a bodyguard who spoke out and said I was there and it is true. These people were these kids were murdered, and he tied it back to the Clintons and all that.
Speaker 4: It's ridiculous, you know, this story that the Boys on the Tracks and the gentleman I can never remember his name, and I feel bad. We should always remember these people's names who try to stand up for the truth. But the guy who was investigating the Apollo One fire and he on his own wrote up testimony. Now he thought they were intentionally murdered, something to that effect. And then you know, his car just happened to break down on train tracks and they I guess him and his wife and stepdaughter didn't have the wherewithal to step out of the car when all was coming. Yeah, and he was killed. Now, this story with Don and Kevin, the young boys who the medical examiner, which you know, these some of these medical examiners, but they said he smoked twenty marijuana cigarettes twenty a teenager was twenty, he was.
Speaker 5: Finish.
Speaker 4: No, I was just saying, it's ridiculous, and they just laid down on the train tracks.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, it's and it's it's totally crazy. But the court, the guy who did the the autopsy also did a bunch of other high level autopsies about people who had odd deaths. So he was a paid He was just one of their guys who just hey, we got a bad situation, Okay, bring him in. He does autopsis. Oh yeah, so another suicide by doorknob or whatever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly, it's yeah, and they do it in sight, right in plain sight. And then, like you said, there was a total of five witnesses who either disappeared off the face of the earth or were killed. Keith mccaskell, Keith Khne. He was actually scheduled to testify before the grand jury, and he just happened to die in a motorcycle accident. Greg Collins killed by three shots from a shotgun, not one, but three. Daniel Bearden, he just disappeared off the face to the earth in March nineteen eighty nine. And Jeffrey Edward they found in a landfill in April of nineteen eighty nine. They were classified as murder. But you'll be shocked to know there was never an arrest made.
Speaker 5: Right, It's just it's just shocking. I mean, there's a and it's totally off topic, but it's the same kind of idea. There's a guy named ed Nan Sayd and he was convicted of killing his girlfriend and all this stuff, and he's he served twenty years in jail and then he basically it was there's basically it's all a big fiasco of a situation. But they let him out and he's never gonna have to serve any more time. But they won't admit that he didn't do it because they don't want to get sued again for wrongful whatever, and it's just like, I don't know, you just the corruption gets so deep with police and the governments, and a lot of people just don't want to see or admit that it can be that deep.
Speaker 4: So I'm not familiar with this case. Judge formally sentences at Non said to time served, Oh, this was part of the serial podcast.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there was a huge thing, and I read all the books and all this stuff, like I was into this because it was it was a really deep like it was a super It was a big adventure, you know, a big deep dive, and it went on for years with different evidence. And to make a long story short, the because ed Non was the ex boyfriend, but the current boyfriend, he had falsified, proven falsified time cards for where he worked the day that it happened. He had gouges down his wrists after it happened, bandaged on both arms, and all these other different things that basically pointed towards him being the one who did it. Not this, said non kid, but the other guy, jail J Wilds, was the one who testified against him, and he was just a well, for no better word, rat who's been involved with tons of criminal stuff but never ever served any time. So he probably just sung like a bird and said whatever the cops wanted him to say in order to convict the poor young Nnry.
Speaker 4: Yeah, even the judge, and listen, there's a lot of crup judges. He really he kind of threatened the guy who was considered innocent on the way out. He's like, this better be the last time I see you, because you know what's hanging over your head if you make any mistakes. It's like, uh, this guy was just proved innocent. You should be apologizing, not threatening him.
Speaker 5: Well, and he even was given a chance to They said, if you admit that you did it, we'll let you vote, and he said, I'd rather rotten here.
Speaker 4: Wow. Most people don't have that type of conviction, right.
Speaker 5: So, I mean, it's just and I know that's totally off topic, but it's just a lot of people don't want to believe that the corruption's that deep, but it just it just is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it certainly is. It really is. And it's just amazes me, especially when you see things like anything involved with the Clintons, like Don Henry and Kevin Ives and the amount of people that they will put in the ground or disappear off the face of the earth, just to make so that they're whatever they're doing can go forward. And again, if you haven't seen the movie, American made a lot of its fiction obviously, but that basically sums up what was going on in Mina, Arkansas. And he was running drugs for George H. W. Bush and the whole. What was the guy who ran for president in ninety two with the Big Ears? It was Bush, Clinton and Ross Parrot that they intentionally put Ross Perou in the running to take the votes away from Bush so Clinton would win. Bush preferred to run things from behind, right, Yeah, behind the curtain.
Speaker 5: I think Obama was quoted as saying something like, oh, if I had my way, I'd just kind of run the country from my basement.
Speaker 4: He said, yeah, absolutely. These are evil people, man, and they don't really think much of it. And you try to tell people that, you know, their their favorite president is part of the club, they get very It's almost like telling them the earth is flat.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah. Our Canadian politicians, you know, Trudeau and his dad and the whole. I mean, these people are not just stupid. They've been trained to do this. They've been trained as Globe you know, Close Schwab and his crew. They actually have a program called Young Global Leaders, and this is where they teach these people to be doing what they're doing. They're not just imbeciles. They're specially trained from children to do this.
Speaker 4: One hundred percent. And it's the way they're brought up. It's the lifestyle that they know, and they are taught at a young age that you know that we are taking up the resources of this world. And I think once that they get AI to a point where they need it, then they really won't have a need for us. They'll only need a certain amount of people. And I think that's when they really pull the trigger on whatever the next cataclysmic event would be, whether that be World War three or or something else.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So I really I just I really want to believe that, you know, that Trump and Elon are gonna help because if I'm if that doesn't, if they don't, if they actually are for the other guys, then we're in a world of hurting because like if they use that technology and the AI stuff and all the power and support that they have, if they use that with the New World Order, then we're in a world of hurting.
Speaker 4: You got that right, absolutely interesting things. Was there anything back to flat Earth that you had written down but we hadn't got to yet.
Speaker 5: Let's see. I just think it just seems so darn flat. Every time I get up somewhere high and I look out and see the flat horizon. I mean, it's just we're not moving. We don't know this. We're not moving the sun. The sun seems to rotate around us. And I just think that's, like you said, it's our senses of how we feel. And I think that's the most important thing for me, is just knowing what I know, what I feel, and my own my own senses. It just I just I just don't believe that we're spinning around.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I agree with you more. And I wish that there was a unified way we could get the message out and get more people to believe, because this is one of those veils that if it did fall, I think it would I think I would hope that it would help expediate the the or expedite just created new word there, expedite, you know, a mass awakening.
Speaker 5: I agree. I mean it goes with God and believing in God and believing in some sort of power power. I'm not like super religious per se, but I believe in a lot of the Bible, uh, and I believe a lot of the truth. I just don't like the organized religion how it's been manipulated to you, you know, the same as the right wing left wing religion has been divided to divide people.
Speaker 4: In many cases it has, and many times on my Thursday radio show, I open up the show with some things that come out of a church, whether it be Methodist, Presbyterian, and then there's nothing biblical about what is being said. I think, if we can find a church that fits biblically, I'm all about it. But unfortunately, as you know, they talk about the wheat and the tears, and it's easier to infiltrate than to destroy, and that's what has unfortunately happened in some churches, right.
Speaker 5: And that's one of the things about when Small the Illuminati defector, she basically talks about the infiltration that they've had in every government, every church, you know, worldwide, and it's scary. But I do believe one of the challenges I've had is I'm not confident to try to convert people to flatters because I don't have all the answers. It's like, because you know how the ball people approach, you mentioned something, Oh well, then well then where's the edge or where's the you know. They just throw these questions at you that you can't really answer. But it doesn't mean it's not flat. It's just it's hard to know all the answers because I don't know. You know, I think that the perimeter of the Earth is Antarctica, you know, or the perimeter of our realm. What's beyond the realm, what's beyond the firmer men? You know, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Right, And that's what I argue often, just because I can't answer every single question doesn't mean that the other case is correct because they can't even no answer all of the things that we talk about, how how you know water sticks to a ball and people living upside down in Australia. They don't have answers for that. But it's up to us. We have to answer every single question. Yeah, and I tell.
Speaker 5: Them and then go ahead. And then so you see that some of the debates where they'll do like you know, the round Earth versus flat Earth debates, and it's just it's hard to watch because they're interrupting each other and they're going off on these TI raids or they're getting really emotional and it's hard to and then they'll gang up, they'll gang up, and it just it's hard to find a fair fight for a debate.
Speaker 4: It really, is it? Really? And I've seen debates, I've been asked to go on debates, and every single one I've watched has just turned into more divisiveness than before it began. And I present no more. You know, look at Pastor Lock and Pastor Odal how that turned out. And I just don't feel like it's accomplished anything. I'm just going to speak my mind and what I believe, yea, And I hope I can present it in a way that people at least at a minimum, will take the time to research and come up with their own answers.
Speaker 5: No, I agree. I think like I really like a lot of what David Weiss says and how he approaches a lot of the things. But when I watch the debates, I don't know. I don't know if it's not his fault necessarily, but I don't know if that helps around ball person. I don't think it converts them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, in most cases, I think they already had their mind made up before the show even starts.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I think that's half the battle. My only question about Flatter that I don't know and I actually legitimately want to know, is like, is there even any like meteors or anything entering in our firmament? I don't know.
Speaker 4: You know that that's one of those questions. You know, we know the stars, the moon, everything is in the firmament, right, but can they protrude? Can they come through? Are they messages from God? These are the type of questions that you know, every individual has to take the time research, read the Bible for yourself, and kind of come up with your own answers. You know, I was watching a show on YouTube because from like after nine to eleven to twenty fifteen, I was gone, so I missed like all the TV shows. And there's a show called pawn Stars that I watch every now and then.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and this guy comes into the pawn shop with a meteorite and they they have the you know how they bring the subject matter expert, whether it's a baseball card or whatever. Yeah, the guy comes in and says, oh, this was found in Argentina. It you know, the Earth was hit by meteorites five million years ago, just oh, here we go. So but it's interesting the compounds are all earthly compounds. It's nickel, it's things like that, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So that's yeah. I think I just think it's an easy way for So there's some family I know that's awakened a lot of things. They're they're big on natural medicine. There, they understand, you know, the global cult. They they understand COVID, the whole COVID hoax and all that. But the but the flatter thing, they're like, no, no, because they're big on space. Yeah, you know, they're big on NASA, they're big on meteors and whatever. So it's that's just a hard no for them. And I think there's a lot of people out there that are stuck on that because they love space.
Speaker 4: And a big part of that is because of the education system and when you're young in that from eight to fourteen, where your mind is really starting to develop, they push astronomy every year on you and the stars and the luminaries, and even when you're a young you know, child above the crib or the night lights of planetarium that shoots stars on your walls. That is all very subtly psychologically controlling your mind to believe that we live in an ever expansive that is always creating. You know, this universe that they say.
Speaker 5: Sure and people want to that is exciting to them. It's like something that they've always dreamed about and they watch the movies. So it's hard to take that away from you know, in their mind, we're trying to take that away from them, and that they're just not willing to let go of that at all. Yeah, So I think that that's a challenge. I think that's one of the biggest challenges for us to try to talk to people. It is because I think they're just so invested in that idea of space. But I think it's uh, I don't know. I think we're definitely weigh more people. I know. I've seen some polls, like I don't do Facebook or anything, but I've seen some poles where it was basically, excuse me, basically polling is the Earth flat around? And it was something like thirty percent you know flat and seventy percent around.
Speaker 4: But that's huge, that is if that's accurate, that's huge numbers.
Speaker 5: And I think that poll was probably not a fully accurate representation because it was in a group of people. So that group of that group, the name of the group or whatever, probably would be leaning more towards conspiracy theories or whatever. But still that's still a pretty good junk of people.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, And it's interesting even that the X Files movie, I want to believe, and that's what I want to believe, and that's what they push in people's minds, whether it's Star Trek, Star Wars, X Files believe and and I put your mind in outer space and it takes your They want you to think about outer space, to forget about all your your woes here on Earth. Right.
Speaker 5: Well, it's like the metaverse thing where they, you know, live your world in the metaverse, you know, And it's people want to get away from things. And even myself when life wasn't always going great, sometimes I wanted to get into my car, you know. I was thinking about my hot rods, ordering parts and working on carpentry or doing things that just take me out of reality or out of the other reality. It was my little reality I could control.
Speaker 4: Right absolutely, and everybody needs to I always say, you can't do this twenty four seven three sixty five, because you'll lose your mind. And I try on Saturdays and Sundays, I try to stay out of my office the whole weekend, no emails, nothing, just so I can. Like you, whether we're you know, putting something in the ground to building something in the garage, doing some woodwork, you have to take your mind out of it and kind of reset. And that also you'll be surprised. Even if you're in a certain rabbit hole doing research, you pull your head out for a couple of days, then you can go back in. It refreshes your eyes and it gives you new perspective, and you can, in some cases have the ability to see things that you've been overlooking the whole time.
Speaker 5: Oh absolutely, I agree. And one of your listeners, I don't remember which episode it was, but she she had an interesting perspective. She basically said, I'm ninety nine percent sure it's flat, but I leave it opened just a little bit because I was fooled before and I want to retain I want to reserve my right to change my mind, is basically what she was saying. Interesting And I thought that was neat because it was like, it's almost just a way to When I started trying to explain flutters to a couple other people, I just said, I'm not sure if it's flat. I said, but I'm a skeptic. I'm around or skeptic, you know. And that's kind of just how I phrased it. Even as I became more sure that it is, I just kind of phrased it like, well, I'm not sure, you know, I'm looking into it, right, And it sort of just that made it easier, I think, to approach than just outrage telling people I believe it's flat one hundred percent because they're just like, well, it's not, so you're wrong.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I think that's a decent way to present it, right, and you should be skeptical, and you could even say, you know, maybe you should go listen to a podcast or something, or you know, maybe yeah, give them give them a piece of something to walk away with. And that's something I keep saying I'm going to do, is making cards or something like that with just links websites or something like that where people you can hand or leave. I do that sometimes when I go to the post office, I'll leave yeah, whether a Bible tractor or something like that just on the counter for the next guy who's coming in. You never know people are We're inquisitive by nature, so if you leave something for someone's chances are they're gonna check it out.
Speaker 5: Well. One of the most some of the funniest things I've seen are back before I left Facebook, there were some flat Earth groups and most of it was pretty junky stuff. But some of the cool stuff was some memes and it's photos of like you know, uh, you know, water and how it's curving around the ball and all these just some of the funny memes just they're so obvious and you don't even have to say anything. You could just show someone the meme and then you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely all great points. We're down to the last few minutes. I wanted to give you an opportunity. If there's anything else that we hadn't had the chance to mention, that would be the great time to do so.
Speaker 5: Uh No, I don't think so, other than just we just need to we just need to pray, and we're in a we're in tough times. I think that, uh, there is a great awakening, and but there's also the enemy is strong and I think we know who the enemy is in general, So I think we just need to stand and not be so afraid to stand up against the enemy. And if we stick together, then I think we'll will we'll we will triumph, and we know God's behind us. So yeah, God bless and thanks for you and your listeners, and thank you very much for your time. And I'm sure I was a bit under the weather today, but that stuff happens.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Absolutely, you brought a lot of great information to the table that we haven't really talked about before. And I appreciate your time and everything that you do. I hope you feel better soon. And again, thank you, God bless you and your family, and thanks for contributing to this podcast or I really appreciate it.
Speaker 5: Thank very much you as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and thank you. Thank you to our guests. Thank you for your continued support. God bless you all. Have a great week. And until we meet again, my friends, we will see you.
Speaker 3: I know it's big strug. I don't know you've had some.
Speaker 8: I don't feel tired, hell down by all the way. Yeah, I don't you feel you smile, ain't the same. I saw you wall go from you.
Speaker 3: I feel like.
Speaker 8: You've lost your way don't give up, No, don't give in.
Speaker 3: But never this home? Don't they call the primise? It ain't done? Yeah, he's gone up plaid. Why it's all right? Time? Got up? Let me come? Why wait? God up y call?
Speaker 4: I can see the straight inside you.
Speaker 8: Child's are putting up five.
Speaker 9: Oh you're strongly than anything you are. Yeah, you're gonna be all right. You're accepting a dead found you.
Speaker 3: Beautiful.
Speaker 4: You're shoving ride.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're live and breathing.
Speaker 8: Move you can hold your head a pie.
Speaker 3: Don't give up, No, don't give in, never loves home. Don't they gone on the primis.
Speaker 5: And ain't done us?
Speaker 3: God?
Speaker 10: I plan WA's away? Tell the god of mericame. Don't give up. No, don't give in, never live home? Don't let go on the province and it ain't got likeness worth livn what play down the garden up?
Speaker 3: Even? Why surprise down? God? Oh? Yes? Why the play down the god? TV? Co Oh yeah got TV? Don't give up?
Speaker 1: No, don't give in? Never song do they go of the PRIMI smell in and do yes, got a play white ring? Kind of heavy colts, don't give no dog giving never hol do they go on the crime It ain't done. Love is worth living.
Speaker 3: What's a god of any colds? All? The god of needsicles?
Speaker 5: Why it's the god of a.
Speaker 4: You're listening to the Fact Hunter Radio Network.
Speaker 5: Just the facts, ma'am.