Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to Real Booth Grine the Podcast.
Speaker 2: I'm one of your hosts, Delia, and I'm here with my real time homegirl and my daughter in law the down bad for the cat beatru that's me tell me online.
Speaker 3: You're right up. I know I'm here.
Speaker 2: I'm queer, Okay, we are here to talk sister wolves. Honey. We are currently in a rewind era. We're in season nine, the season of the Catfish, the season of the Adoption, so with a lot going on, and before we get into our recap, we do have to issue you a very serious disclaimer. Please hide your wife and hide those kids. This is a stupid podcast. We're frequently offensive. Yeah we're a reverend.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, And so if you're sensitive, little binge, you might want to find yourself another dumpster.
Speaker 2: Bye. But if you're ready to go on the h Pylori Journey and the Adopts she Own journey, this was kind of a boring episode. I'm just going to act a fool for the whole recap. Then, welcome to this dumpster.
Speaker 3: And if you like what we do over here, please be sure to follow us on Instagram at Reality tv Cringe and join us on Patreon, Patreon, dot com, Soshi, Reality TV, Gringe. The VIP Dumpster is where it's at. You get all of our bonus content plus every episode ad free. It's the best way to support us.
Speaker 2: Speaking of Patreon, our girl, Michelti patron Yeah, was recently once again on Cults to Consciousness where she had like an hour and twenty minute interview with that vampire host to I really like and apparently she talks a lot about a lot of things in the family from her childhood. She goes even deeper than her other interview. We're talking about how she was parented, some of the punishments she received, some of the traumatic experiences she had, and how she was treated when she tried to get some help. And Beatrice and I are going to be watching it on our Patreon probably sometime in the next week. We're gonna watch it, we're gonna comment, we're gonna get all the way into it. And also we're covering Little Women of La We're almost we're fiction that little dumpster fire. We are watching couples Therapy with doctor Orna and couples Therapy with doctor Grien. There's a lot going on in the Patreon. It is the very best way to keep this pod going and support you girls. So come on over and join us. And if you are watching on YouTube, please don't forget to like in, comment and share and subscribe, and also cap in the pit and try to love someone and hype us up.
Speaker 1: Please.
Speaker 2: Every single thing you do allegedly helps us in that algorithm, and so any you in think you now before we get into our recap, I have to ask you whether you had any thoughts, any feelings, any takeaways.
Speaker 3: I have two takeaways. One of them is going to be uncensored because it's a little offensive.
Speaker 2: Okay, those are the best ways.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's a little mean. My first takeaway though, is Robin is diabolical for having Mary announce her pregnancy. I think that's crazy, and to do it at Mary's house too, like is freaking wild.
Speaker 2: Why do you think that's diabolical?
Speaker 3: Because everybody knows that Mary wants to have another kid, and then you know she was going back and forth with it, and then Cody ultimately told her no because he doesn't ever want to have to touch her Poonanni ever again, because Poonani is the only one for him, and so then it's just crazy to me. To have. Robin asked, Mary, can you announce my pregnancy for me? And can we also do it at your empty, hunted only else with your sad, single person furniture, Like, I don't know, I just think that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was pretty amazing. My takeaway before we get to your offensive one, is that I was just aghast and appalled that here we have Robin again using any opportunity that she can to drag the elder kids for not being jubilant with joy. When she announced her first pregnancy with Solomon, she once again drags an Hunter because she has something against Hunter, and again all the other older children. And I'm just like, can you just can we not make this all about your victimization and everything that this family did wrong to you? Can we not have a little bit of grace for the kids who were snatched by night from their home in Lehigh, taken away to Vegas and too at the time when you announce this pregnancy, we're legitimately traumatized. Yeah, no, no, no, We've got to focus on you're the victim.
Speaker 3: That's crazy to me, And of course she wants to be selfish and take the moment all for herself. I hated that so much me as well, So that was my takeaway. Okay, so now onto your offensive and I guess we have to censor for patrons only takeaway, So back from our uncensored portion of the pod, if you want to be privy to anything that we say that is truly uncensored, you've got to be a patron again Patreon dot com.
Speaker 2: Flash reality T BIGT. Okay, So, without further ado, let's get into our recap of this episode's Sister Wives Season nine, episode.
Speaker 3: Eight, Robin's big announcement.
Speaker 2: Okay, sure, yeah, I've been calling it. I mean, yeah, I've been seeing that marsupial pouch, that little baby Joey growing in there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's kind of hard to hide. So we start the episode, of course at Robin because we are talking about the adoption paperwork. So we have like Christine and some of the other adults there. This is before they go to the lawyer's office. The lawyer the lawyer's office, and we learned that it's been a whole year since Mary got her legal divorce. I thought that the whole point of her getting a legal divorce was so that they could immediately get married and file a paperwork. But no, we waited a whole year. I don't think the adoption process takes that long, especially with but I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe why would they wait then, I don't know. Maybe David Jessup or Preston was giving them a hard time for quite some time.
Speaker 3: Maybe, But they got the consent paperwork signed, and so they're going to take this paperwork to the lawyer's office to get it sent to the courts. That way they can get a court date and ultimately finalize the adoption. Of course, the adults are happy about it, although we like panned to marry a couple times, and Mary's.
Speaker 2: Just like, when can I get back in my tub? I've got a banana waiting for bed.
Speaker 3: Literally, I feel like she's so checked out.
Speaker 2: She is.
Speaker 3: She just doesn't care. Like she tries to feign some excitement, but ultimately every time we ask her, she's like, yeah, that's great, awesome, Can I go home? Police, And of course we have to, you know, continue to make a martyr out of everybody in the family and be like, oh, but there's a chance that the courts will deny us because we're polygamists. Because polygamists don't win custody battles. We don't win adoption cases, and I'm like, oh, shut up, dude. When we get to the ultimate court episode, it's totally a nothing murger. But of course Robin stressed out about it. So we head to the lawyer's office and the lawyer is just chill. He's like, cool, got the paperwork, sign some more shit for me, and I'll turn it into the courts. And you know, we have like more of a discussion about how important this is.
Speaker 2: God, I don't care the family. I feel like we've been talking about this exact thing and saying these exact things over multiple.
Speaker 3: We've been totally stretching it out for content, of course. But while we're at the lawyer's office, we learned that all three of the kids, Aurora, Dayton, and Brianna are going to change their last names to Brown. But Dayton wants to change his middle name because his name, his legal name is David Preston whatever, and yeah, they've been shortening it to Dayton combining those two names, and so now they want to change it to David Dayton Brown instead. So we're completely erasing all parts of their biological father, and we're going to put Cody's name on their birth certificates wild business, which is crazy to me. I was very surprised that they even do something like that. I don't know if that's like typical or standard for adoption cases. So if anybody has had experience with that, please let us know the comments, because I thought that was odd, honestly, Like especially with how the kids called their dad what was it last week's episode and they were talking to them about it, and he's like, well, I love you, and like I still want to have a relationship with you. Why are we making such an extra effort to like literally erase his entire existence from their lives. I just think that's pretty crazy.
Speaker 2: I think it's terrible.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then you know, Robin cries at the lawyer's office because again she wants everybody to believe that this is like really emotional. And then Cody makes a comment where he says, like, this whole thing has been really difficult. A lot of us have made a lot of sacrifices to get here, to secure our family, which I thought was really interesting. Goes back to what you've been saying this whole time about how this is all Robin's master plan. Allegedly, in our opinion, to secure her empire. Yes, it's pretty crazy that he even used that language. And then after the lawyer's office, we go back home. We're at Robin's house again and we have all of the adults talking to Aurora Dayton and Brianna basically announcing to them anyway sign paperwork. But you know, the.
Speaker 2: Kids are like, didn't we have this conversation three episodes ago?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Dayton is looking very confused before we get to this though, And just going back to the name change, I wanted to ask you because I wasn't quite sure how I felt. Do we think that Dayton actually came up with that idea himself, like he wanted to change his name to David Dayton Brown? No? Or do we think that he was coerced into getting rid of all traces of his father's name and his name.
Speaker 3: I think he was coerced. I think Robin probably planted the seed. And you know, for her mommy manipulation was like, Hey, wouldn't it be cool if we changed your name to have Dayton be your middle name instead?
Speaker 2: Because it's what you go We're eliminating your bio dad, because you still have the Ton from Preston in Dayton, but like, I just my vibration was that she was orchestrating that from behind the scenes. And I'm just felt really bad for Dayton because I think there's a lot of ways in which she's very vulnerable and I would hope she wouldn't take advantage of that, but at the same time, I would not put it past her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like she totally coerced them, and I think she coursed them in this whole thing too. I think she convinced them like, hey, your dad doesn't love you, and we're gonna get this adoption squared away because you do have a dad that loves you. And that's why Aurora and Brianna call Cody dad. I know Dayton says it too, but it's like they've only really been in this family for a couple of years, Like that's a bit of a crazy adjustment.
Speaker 2: Well, furthermore, she was having them called dad in season one right at the very very beginning, at.
Speaker 3: The very beginning, and that's weird to me, Like you shouldn't be erasing their biological father. And I know that there's abuse allegations, I get it or whatever, And if they're valid, Okay, I get it, but I just feel like this whole thing is really shady. And we actually got a comment on Patreon not too long ago about somebody discussing their own like personal adoption history and how it was because their dad was not a part of their life. But they feel icky watching this on TV because this shouldn't be something that's televised, because this is a very emotional thing, especially for the kids involved, and these kids don't really get to have the space to feel the full spectrum of all of those emotions because they've got cameras in their face and their mom telling them, no, this is actually a good thing though, that we're going to completely erase your dad from your life and your entire existence. He's not here. Actually, Cody's on the birth certificate, so we're gonna pretend, like what a mind fuck? Like that's so crazy.
Speaker 2: Are these kids in therapy? Are you getting them any sort of mental health resources? Because I can see it plain as day on Dayton's face. He's he's confused and totally seems a little lost all the time.
Speaker 3: Oh, I would be if I was in this situation. And so ultimately, when they're telling them that they got the paperwork signed at the lawyer's office. Of course, the kids are just kind of like whatever about it, because probably they've been told this before and we've been going over this constantly for the last year or whatever, and so they're bored at this point, but also like it's complicated, and now we're getting to the final process of all of this where it's going to start to feel real and to be solidified, and it's just a shame that we can't just have this be like a private thing. We're just exploiting it for content. And so after the adults tell the kids, and you know, the kids are just very lackluster about it, the other wives leave and it's just Cody, Robin and their kids, and this is where Robin decides to make the announcement to them that she's prego and she wants to have a private moment with just her kids. And this is where we have this whole monologue about how Robin's feelings were hurt.
Speaker 2: She's scared.
Speaker 3: She's scared because she doesn't want the family to not accept this baby because they didn't accept Solomon when she was pregnant with him, and her pregnancy was Solomon was so lonely and horrible because it was all the family's fault, mainly the teenagers, because they weren't ecstatic and running up to her with a bunch of joy and happiness for her pregnancy, Like I'm just like, bitch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And she's turning it into some sort of a litmus test as well, like if they don't immediately celebrate my announcement, that equals our family is damaged in some way. Yeah, there's something wrong with our family. But if they do celebrate the fact that I'm pregnant, that means our family is healthy. Like it all hinges on how they treat her in this moment, yep, which is pretty dastardly. Yeah, because these are kids. You're going to be announcing this too, and you never know what a kid is going to say or how they're going to respond. And I was just like, why do we why are you doing this?
Speaker 3: Exactly? I think it's because she doesn't actually like the family, and because they didn't have a good reaction when she was pregnant the first time. She's totally taking that as this family doesn't accept me no matter what. And so even though later in the episode the family is super excited about her pregnancy, and they do, all of them show genuine care and excitement for this. I feel like, deep down she still doesn't think it's genuine or that they care. I think deep down she's like, no, all of y'all are fake, if you suck.
Speaker 2: I think I don't know that she thinks that. I think she is constantly othering herself. She never seems quite comfortable at all with the family, with those kids, and certainly with the other wives. Maybe Mary a little bit. Yeah, she gets along with but like only so far, and as soon as we get into the Catfish, of course, the rumors are and Mary confirmed in last season with Sukiana, the rumors are that Robin actually had a hand in coordinating behind the scenes what was going on with the Catfish, was being fed information from the Catfish through Kendra was telling Cody the entire thing what was happening. Like, so, I don't think Robin likes anybody, which is why I think from this point and probably all the way back to season one, she had designs on taking over this family.
Speaker 3: One hundred percent. I think you're right. And like when she's talking about why she chose to tell her kids first, she does acknowledge that it's out of a selfish desire. She's like, I just want to have a good moment with my family and my kids before I tell everybody else, because I'm so worried and I'm so anxious, and I'm like, wow, this part really pissed me off, honestly, like on behalf of the kids and the teenagers, because, like you had said at the top of this episode, like nobody gives a shit about how these kids actually felt about all of this change in their life. Like, moving in general is a really horrible thing, especially for teenagers when they have to change out of schools and leave all of their friends and move out of state, move from every that they've ever known in their whole life. That's already traumatizing. Then to have their dad marry a new wife then have to live all in separate homes and away from all of their siblings.
Speaker 2: When he introduces the first wife, they're all living in the Lehigh home, and she's not integrating herself into that family. She never from the beginning integrated herself into that family. So it's no wonder that the older kids didn't have much of a reaction because again, they're traumatized. Also, who are you, bitch? No, for real, you haven't lived with us. We don't know you though, for real.
Speaker 3: And like she got pregnant within what like a years or two, so.
Speaker 2: Like so if they were dating.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so what do you expect? How do you expect people to react? And it's also not fair to put that kind of expectation on everybody else, so that like they don't know what your expectation is, they don't know how they're supposed to react, but they automatically fail because you had had this expectation coming into it, and now you're butt hurt and you're gonna make a whole thing about it on national TV and try and demonize them and demonize these teenagers. Like that's so fucking crazy.
Speaker 2: Perpetual ever victim cray Z.
Speaker 3: And so then we switch gears a little bit and we go back to Mary's haunted, lonely ass house and she's getting ready to go see the doctor because she's having some health issues right now. Okay, she lost thirty pounds in six weeks.
Speaker 2: And she doesn't know why, she has no idea. It's because she's existing on a diet of bananas and she's also probably trying intentionally to lose weight because she's about to meet her man in person and she wants to look as good as possible exactly. But we're going to pretend that we're having a cancer scare or something, and it's absolutely ridiculous, honestly, is so all these browns do is lie and cover up shit. It's really Doe Where to God?
Speaker 3: And it's so dramatized. Like she says that she goes to the doctor because she had this weight loss and they did a CT scan and they found something abnormal, So now I have to go see an obgyn as specialist to check out my vagina to make sure it's good enough for Sam. Ultimately meet up with Sam and we go and see this obgyn and she's, you know, also performing for the camera and being like, yeah, that's CG. Sken. I don't know. There was some abnormal results. We got to do a pap smear right now. I need to look at your couchie right now. Some they do, they do a pap smear and then they're like, well we have to wait several days for the results, duh, So you'll find out if it's cervical cancer. Or not. It's like, this is so crazy.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 3: But I did feel bad for Mary a little bit in this moment because she's doing all of this alone, so she's not telling anybody. She doesn't have Cody with her, so she's dealing with all of this by herself, going to the doctor by herself. Nobody gives a shit. I don't think she's got any friends in the family, and I'm sure her and Cody and their marriage is just in the shitter right now.
Speaker 2: Well, my thought was, why aren't you still going to a chiropractor? Yeah? No, right, Why all of a sudden do you get to go to a medical doctor while you send all of your children to the chiropractor. I thought you were afraid of physician good Point and the medical community because they were gonna out you as polygamous. But maybe when it comes to you though, you get to go maybe to a medical doctor. But when McKelty falls off of a horse, so we've got to send her to the car. Right. I was just bitter watching this entire thing because to me, it just felt like farming content, Like let's film another thing and pretend it's a big thing, and then it's going to be a nothing and just the same old, same old content grind.
Speaker 3: That's a good point, and a good point about the doctor too, like what changed with your philosophy? Like why are we going to see them?
Speaker 2: I'm sure it's probably money, But do the kids get to see MD's. We know Trey did, but it was an emergency. Do they go to the doctor?
Speaker 3: I don't know exactly?
Speaker 2: Do they get vaccinations?
Speaker 3: I have no idea. Well, and speaking of money too, like if she hasn't talked to anybody in the family at this point, do they know that you're taking money from the family pot to go to the doctor? Like is nobody questioning.
Speaker 1: Any of them?
Speaker 2: Do they have health insurance?
Speaker 3: Yeah? What's going on with that?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: They don't talk to us, No, they don't.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, they had no news in the dumpster.
Speaker 3: But you know, Mary's worried about cervical carcinoma, Okay.
Speaker 2: Which I mean and then I have to get so inappropriate about it, and I did mention it in another episode, but like, okay, so if it's cervical cancer, or if it's like cervical issues, or if it's like an abnormal pap. Yeah, isn't that always HPV.
Speaker 3: No, not always. You can get skin cancer down there, but yeah, yeah, you can get squay as cell carcinoma down.
Speaker 2: There skin there.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Okay, did you know that?
Speaker 2: Isn't it mostly HPV related that?
Speaker 3: I mean, it can't. Yeah, But like I just I was thinking, Okay, well, where would you get well, because you've only had one partner besides the banana, You're right, body hasn't.
Speaker 2: Cody has had more than one partner, I think because, as he tells the he had that salicious rendezvous in college. And I know I'm repeating myself, but I will do it every single time. I'm going to tell you right now, every single time. So what if he contracted something like.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, with three other women, and Robin had multiple partners and Janelle was.
Speaker 2: Probably ho and around totally. So you'reunde was married, Lauris. That's how. Yeah, we're married. She's got the she had the laugh it's not funny and she doesn't have it.
Speaker 3: No, she doesn't have it.
Speaker 2: But if she did have it, she would have got that from Cody. Yep, bitch ass Brown for real though, excuse Manna, that's inappropriate.
Speaker 3: Well, we did warn you at the beginning of the episode. And so then we go to Christine and Cody and their depressing ass marriage and we have a little session with Nancy, their couples slash family therapist, and I guess after Galveston Nancy attended that trip, she had to leave a day early, and so she wants to meet with them again after the trip, just to check in and see how everything's going. And she starts the session off talking about that little rock sculpture that Cody and Christine did, which was a total fucking failure supposed to represent their relationship, and it obviously didn't because Cody only sees Christine for the value that she brings to the family and that.
Speaker 2: Let's just call space.
Speaker 3: He does not see her as a wife or a romantic partner whatsoever. And so when they're discussing the whole rock situation, Cody pretends to act like he's self aware and he's done some reflection. He says, Yeah, it was a little bossy. I didn't listen to Christine at all. And then this gets into more of a conversation about the fact that Christine doesn't feel heard or listen to in general, and she brings up how one of her major issues was when Robin came into the family. She noticed that Robin got to disagree with Cody all the time, and Cody would just take it and listen. But Christine has always felt the need to agree with Cody whatever he wanted, to appease him and then shove her knees down and not be somebody who needs anything. And that obviously has caused a lot of frustration and anger. And so then she argues with Cody because she doesn't know how to communicate.
Speaker 2: But if you're arguing, you're not agreeing. So I do think that there was probably a lot more conflict in their relationship than Christine just doing everything that Cody said. I think that Christine has a backbone, and I think she probably did push back a little bit. But for whatever reason, Cody let it be known that he didn't like it, he didn't approve of it, and he wanted his wives to be submissive until Robin entered the family. Now, what I was thinking when I was watching this scene was like, Cody looked like he got mad when she brought up Robin, And I think this is the crux of their issue. Well besides the fact that he's not attracted to her and doesn't love her at all. He also doesn't like how it's usually Christine who's the one who's calling out Robin for the various and sundry bullshit that she and Cody do. So in this moment when she brings up Robin again, I just felt him stiffen and he was just like, ah, fuck, what am I gonna say? What am I going to do?
Speaker 3: I saw that too a little bit. He did seem like annoyed that she brought that up. And I think this also goes to what Cody's always been saying, is like Christine always makes these comparisons to other relationships, Like, no, like, our relationship is its own thing. You don't need to compare to me and Robin, even though we're totally in love and we have a full, romantic, healthy, well healthy ish marriage compared to us. So I could see that, and you know, when Nancy interjects with this Robin comparison, She's like, well, Cody, you know, is it fair to say that in your relationship with Robin? She has a voice, and Cody's like, well yeah, and Nancy's like, Okay, that's what Christine wants. Can you let her have a voice, Is that okay? And Cody's like.
Speaker 2: Oh, lipulb right.
Speaker 3: I just got to listen to her and validate her feeling.
Speaker 2: And I really appreciate going to therapy with Christine because I can apply it to my other more important relationship. He actually says not more important.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he actually says that he does, which is crazy. And I don't know how like Christine's able to just accept that. But that's I guess the nature of polygamy that you have to just kind of always be confronted with the fact that your husband is with other women and other people and has better relationships with other people than you. But you can tell that Cody probably fucked Christine after Galveston because she seems kind of happier at this moment, and I feel like it's because she got some and so she's thinking in her brain because you know, she's in this dysfunctional marriage like oh, we're fine, Like things are okay.
Speaker 2: I think she's on drugs that too. I think she's some hormone placement therapy or something, because she talks about that in her book, and I think that she might be taking the opiates at this time, and she's just coping in whatever way she possibly can because she's in a dead end marriage that's going nowhere, and Galveston was the confirmation of that, get to accept your shit. So this is never inter change. I'm married to a complete moron who doesn't love me and doesn't care about me, So like, I'm either going to stay or I'm gonna go. And if I'm gonna stay, I'm just gonna accept it, and I'm gonna do drugs. I'm gonna be in my bathtub reading about Viking romances and I'm just going to check out completely from my life and let my other kids parent my other.
Speaker 3: Kids, and It'll be fine. Everything will great.
Speaker 2: Plan Christine, she's doing what.
Speaker 3: She can to cope with this horrible marriage honestly, because i mean, can we all imagine what would it be like to be married to Cody motherfucking Brown? Sounds miserable, And at the end of this session, Christine tells Cody like, it's okay if we disagree, like I don't mind that, just like love me, love me through the disagreement, and Cody's like, okay, I could do that.
Speaker 2: Inwardly, he's like, no, I'm not gonna never gonna do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Cody cannot love anybody that he disagrees with, even his own children. And then the last portion of the episode is everybody gathering at Mary's empty, sad, depressing house.
Speaker 2: It does have a wet bar.
Speaker 3: It has a wet bar, but it has the ugliest, most dysfunctional furniture I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 2: It's the consignment furniture I know from season two or whatever, and.
Speaker 3: I'm like watching it, I'm like, this is not like conducive to a giant family. Like nobody can sit on it.
Speaker 2: You have like comfortable at all, not comfortable.
Speaker 3: There's no arm rests, there's no space for anybody, Like people have to sit on the floor or stand around. I'm just like, why would you ever pick this furniture? It doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 2: I don't know how anybody. I'm just gonna sound so bougie, so I'm gonna shut up, Like I just can't like have a thrift sofa. Like if I know, like other butter have sat on this sofa, what else have they done on the sofa? What sort of secretions are in my sofa? Like I'm not gonna go to my rist store or azimas or and get these.
Speaker 3: Well they do clean it? What do they?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: How do you clean it?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Bed bugs. Bed bugs are such a problem around the world, a terrible, terrible problem around the world. So you're gonna go to a thrift store or a consignment store. You're going to bring home big pieces of furniture, likely with a bunch of bed bugs. Oh my god, that's just a prescription for hell. Absolutely not.
Speaker 1: Plus it's ugly.
Speaker 2: You can't just repline on it. You can't get your book and these glass of wine and just spread out. I have a great time. No, you're in this fucking wooden chair. No, it's all curved and stuff. Man.
Speaker 3: And like, how has Mary taking thirst traps on a couch like that?
Speaker 2: She's in a bath.
Speaker 3: I mean she's in the top, she's.
Speaker 1: In a bed.
Speaker 2: It's uncomfortable there.
Speaker 3: She spread out. I wonder if she ever did send Kouchie photos to Sam.
Speaker 2: Don't you think we would have seen those?
Speaker 3: I feel like it.
Speaker 2: But that chick who was Sam what's her name? Aking o, don got to forget her? Ken No, No, Keandra was the front what's her name? Jackie, Jackie something. Anyway, I think Jackie would have leaked those. She's got absolutely no moral character.
Speaker 3: That would be so crazy, right, just Mary, we.
Speaker 2: Would be totally uncensored right now looking at those photos, looking at those Yeah, God, anyway, Minor and MAJORA, I.
Speaker 3: Can't sorry anyway. So everybody's sitting on Mary's uncomfortable ass fucking furniture. We're gathered here on the premise of Mary's got a big announcement. That's what we saw in the preview for last week, but actually it's for Robin, because everything is about Robin, and Robin put Mary up to this because she.
Speaker 2: Was those gar and it's very frightened.
Speaker 3: She was really worried, really really anxious, really anxious to tell the rest of the family about her pregnancy, so she wanted everybody to think that it was something about Mary. And of course Mary is the one that announces it that Robin's pregnant, and everybody irrupts in joy and excitement, and every was like, oh my god, that's so amazing. Robin was so happy for you. And then everybody's talking about baby names and whether or not it's gonna be twins or if it's a boy or girl, and Cody's getting annoyed by his kids, and.
Speaker 2: His other kids are there, and his other wives are there, and he doesn't want to be around them at all.
Speaker 3: He's like, just shut the fuck up. And it's funny because Robin is like, no, like, it's good. This is what we wanted. We wanted everybody to be happy, and they genuinely do seem to care, and even Hunter cares, and she was quick to name drop Hunter in particular, and how he was excited this time.
Speaker 2: So she's like, this pregnancy's gonna.
Speaker 3: Be different, It's gonna be never I'm so excited. And I'm just like, I couldn't care less. Agreed, I really, I don't care. Sorry, baby, arie Ella. It's not your fault that your parents are demons, but I don't care, right, And then we end the episode with Robin going to her prenatal appointment, and of course Aurora and Breonna want to be a part of it, and I don't know, Aurora gives me the creeps, dude, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Let's just call it out first into laughter slash sobbing at the drop of a hat. I'm like, you need to get some emotional regulations. Yeah, maybe she's an EmPATH like her mom.
Speaker 3: Ew. But she also looks at Cody with like such googly eyes, and I just don't like it. I think it's weird. I think it's weird. But anyway, so they do the ultrasound, they find out it's not twin listen though.
Speaker 2: I mean, I just noticed they were doing the ultrasound over Robin's spelly that she has stretch marks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she does.
Speaker 2: Well, I mention it because she called out how oh YDI was such a good husband because he loved his fat wives, not her, his fat wives and all their stretch marks. Good points, as if she didn't have stretch marks. But actually, when she was pregnant, Solomon, I saw the stretch marks. So you've been having stretch marks, You've been sat with a bunch of stretch marks. But you're calling out these other women for stretch marks. You're just awful.
Speaker 3: She's just a mean girl.
Speaker 2: You're just awful.
Speaker 3: She's got to put everybody down to make herself feel better. Because I guess you won the prize. That is Cody Brown.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, if this is the game she's playing, yeah, she did win win. I got it all, honey. That's living in the second McMansion with her little husband next to the mines or whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, inhaling all of that summertime.
Speaker 2: Right, and during the summer, like all the fumes are especially.
Speaker 3: Bad and the dust, yeah, and your valley fever. So then we have a preview for next week's episode. We have Mary actually discussing some conflicting emotions that she's been having since the legal divorce, which will be interesting.
Speaker 2: It's also known as ramping up to leave the family because she's got her man's her soulmate.
Speaker 3: Exactly, and she's kind of moving on. Then we have Robin and Cody discussing with the kids again about the court.
Speaker 2: Date for the adoption and the snoring.
Speaker 3: And of course Robin's nervous and I don't give a shit. We have Christine getting emotional about it. She's like telling truly about the court date and telling truly about adoption and she cries, and I think that that's sweet, and I think Christine means it. It's a shame that Robin can't see that. And then we have Maddie telling the parents that she's dating Caleb. Shocker to nobody.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna talk matchit about that though, I'm ready to get into it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's going to be interesting because they do kind of bring on Caleb really fast, and then we have Cody saying at the end of the preview, is the judge going to see the value in our family?
Speaker 2: Yep? Hoisting up the martyr banner or we go again.
Speaker 3: It's so dumb and the court episode is really such a nothing burger. Everybody floods in that courtroom and the judge is like, you have such a great family. Approved, I gets it.
Speaker 2: That's it, that's all it's going to be. Yeah, and we knew it.
Speaker 3: Duh.
Speaker 2: Well, I had fun talking about this episode with you. Yeah. I just really want to get on the locomotive to Catfishville. I really need to get into Leon hating Mary, Leon calling out Mary's eyebrows. I need to get into Mary trying to do her redemption tour and have her weird catfish friend talk to Leon like. I want to see all of that so much. I want to get there. Yeah, me too, because it's going to be so juicy. Right now, we're in a little bit of a Sahara does her We're a little dry here, yeah, but we're still having fun and we hope you are.
Speaker 3: So is there.
Speaker 2: Anything else that we should say to these beautiful raccoons before we get a board at a here.
Speaker 3: Well, if you love our podcast, do us a favor. Go to your favorite podcast platform and leave us a glowing five star review. Really helps uscrow the pod so more people can join us in the dumpster. We would really appreciate it, So thank you.
Speaker 2: Sidebar. When do we think Sister Wives is going to come back? Because typically it's in the summertime, because it's like August September. Usually we get a trailer like late June.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I haven't seen anything yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I haven't heard anything either. I know that they were filming. Yeah, there was some chatter about filming. But do we think it's coming back at the end of summer or.
Speaker 3: What I'm hoping it comes back in like the end of August. My thirtieth birthday, Oh my god, she's turning thirty. Everybody, you're going to be an adult.
Speaker 2: I can celebrate with season one thousand of Sister Wives. Well, have you guys heard anything? Let us know in the commons, or you can always write to Beatrice on Instagram. She's very responsive. Yeah, all right, so we're going to be back. No, we're not we're not coming back.
Speaker 3: We aren't coming back.
Speaker 2: Are we're not coming back? Welcome to blastviell is over and done with. It's right, we're done, my god. It's just sister, why my God?
Speaker 3: And maybe something else we have to talk about it in the meantime. Are there any shows out there that we can cover that are worse that are good? I would do ninety Day Fiance, y'all, but it's a two hour program. I don't know that.
Speaker 2: I don't got that kind of time. So is there anything else that's on and popping and just beginning?
Speaker 3: I don't know. Let us let us know. Oh, there might be a sixteen not sixteen impregnant? What's that?
Speaker 2: Unexpected?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: I think that's airing now?
Speaker 3: Is it going on?
Speaker 2: It is airing now? And honey, it is the most trashy.
Speaker 3: It looks stuff.
Speaker 2: I say stuff on starcasm about it all the time. But it's well into the season. But the beginning, what do you guys think? Let us know in the comments. Yes, so we'll be back next week. I guess to continue our sister Wife's journey until then, Blues, do not forget that we have nothing but love for you and light