Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to Wednesday Service, episode six, brought to you by Colton Conspiracy Podcast. I am your host, Josh Monday. If you don't know me, I'm a Christian rapper, devoted husband, father, and Army veteran. I really appreciate you guys tuning in. I got a couple of things to kind of go over here. I've been having people on Spotify leave comments, and I want to thank you guys. Md MP twenty two, thank you so much. I appreciate the message. Bullet Dash ninety seven, thank you so much for commenting. I appreciate you. Sean and Sarah, I appreciate you guys commenting. N Arnold zero nine zero seven, thank you so much for tuning in to listen. And Sunday Service and also Wednesday Service. I appreciate you commenting. And I Garza eighty four zero two, I appreciate you. I always kind of see you commenting as well. And then this is a new one. It's OMG go Away. That's his name. That's interesting, so we have him commenting as well. Thank you so much, and I'll kind of go over a few of these. I just want to let you guys know, I really appreciate the comments I can kind of see. And then everybody that prayed as well. You know, Robert, I know you, Robert, I talk to you on Instagram all the time. But thank you for commenting as well. My brother Eric W Coast which is West Coast, I think, what's up brother, Thank you so much for commenting. Aaron, I appreciate you commenting as well. And also d d rastic Dave, thank you so much and thank you for your prayers. I just want to give you guys a shout out and say I really appreciate your comments. And j Con four four two zero. I appreciate your prayers and I appreciate your comments. Christopher, thank you so much for commenting, and I appreciate your prayers. I see that you commented again. I appreciate you so much. Thank you so much for your prayers. I really appreciate you. And then it's b r U c K three, it's Brooke three. Thank you for your prayers. I just want to give you a shout out on here. Thank you so much. God bless you. And let me see if anybody else Trevor no singer, nough singer, sorry, I appreciate no singer, nough singer. What's up? Brother? Thank you so much for the comments. I appreciate you. J Con four four twenty. I appreciate your comments. Amy, thank you so much. Amy Richie. I know that you're new to the show. Shout out to you and God bless you. Thank you for the comment. And this one is co over. Josh, thank you for your comment. I really appreciate you, and thank you for your prayers. And Amy, thank you for your prayers. Ja Con, thank you for your prayers. Robert, thank you for your prayers. Trevor, I appreciate the prayers. And then I Garza, thank you so much for commenting. No poop scoop. Hey, what a cool name. Bro, Thank you so much for commenting. I appreciate you. And Eric West Coast another comment, Thank you so much, so thank you guys so much for the prayers. Thank you for the comments. And I really appreciate whenever whatever anybody comments on the show. It really makes me know that you guys are listening and you guys are liking the show. I don't get to see any stats. I have no idea who's listening, how many people are listening, or anything like that because this is Cult to Conspiracy show, right, I'm just kind of just featured as a guest host, So I really like to see as many comments as I can and as many people living a five star review on Apple for Cult Conspiracy because I think, you know, these guys are really working hard, and you know, I know they're doing a lot for a lot of people in the podcast industry, you know. And Cal also, thank you so much for your comment. You commented on episode twenty of Sunday Service and let's see, I will go. I'll just see if I see anymore that I'm not familiar with. Krackadder ninety nine. Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate you. And I Garza eighty four oh two. Dude, you're crushing it, bro. You just keep commenting every show and and what a blessing that is, you know. And uh, Eric West Coast you commented as well, TD can m looks like you said, Jesus already came that the two witnesses and oh Jesus already said that the two witnesses came. Interesting. Yeah, we're that was on that Daniel roundtable, Gary Wayne at that was on there. So hey, you know what man, as far as eschatology brouh. Everybody acts like they know, but you know, it's it's actually like there's a lot of different beliefs in eschatology, especially like Satan short season. We got people believe in that. We got people believing in the seven year tribulation, pre rapture, mid trap rapture, post rapture, we got pre millennialism, everything already got, you know, taking care of it, seventy a d. We got people that are future, you know, so futurism, sorry, not futuristic. So yeah, there's a lot, man, And I'm actually going over Matthew twenty four this episode, so we'll go over those different eschatologies. Charles Sagan, I know you from my other show. Thank you so much. I appreciate you. Trevor, I see another comment and Stavo, what is up? Brother? Thank you so much for your comments. I really appreciate you. Guys. A big shout out to all of you and anybody that's listening. Shout out to you just for tuning in. This is a Bible study, baby, let's go, and you guys are tuning into it, and we're really trying to get you guys closer to the Lord, I don't see too many other comments. If I missed you, I apologize. I can't go through each and every one of these, but I try to go over as many as I could of the recent shows. I just want to tell you guys. Like I said, I really appreciate you guys. And Jay you commented, no matter what you leave is definitely it's definitely flat. Josh, such okay, cool, Jay, what's up? Brother? You commented just just a straight Jay, Nick. I appreciate your comments as well. This type of argument is what do you say? This type of argument is at least any the least of anyone's concerns. Hey, you know what it's you have. If you have your belief like that, it's all good. I really I just appreciate the comment, and I appreciate you tuning in. Zonk God, thanks for your comment. Shadow, thank you for your comment. And if I missed any of you, like I said, Oh, Ronnie DMN, thank you so much for your comment as well. Whether you commented positive or negative, I don't even care. As long as you comment, that's awesome. I know you're tuning in, you're watching the show. If I missed anybody that commented, I appreciate you. I'll try to get you maybe next show or something like that. You know. But if you did comment and I missed you, shout out to you, whatever your name is, I really appreciate you. All right. So all right, guys. So yeah, like I said, we're gonna be in Matthew twenty three and Matthew twenty four. We might make it to Matthew twenty five. We will see. One thing I want to shout out really quick. This is so me. This is I'm just gonna kind of talk about it. I have a four to one K through my job, right, so I am the four one K is me putting in money every two weeks and then and then basically the four one k they do all the other stuff for me. Right, So I have that that's into the stock market. Right. And then I do own a house. You know, I'm a military veteran, so I use my VA loan to buy a house. So I do have money that I'm not buy a house. Shoot, I'm paying I bought the house, but I'm paying payments on it, right, I got a mortgage. But what I was gonna say is I am investing in that's real estate, right, so if the stock market crashed, I at least have my house, and if the real estate market crashed, at least I have my four one K. But there's one more thing that you can invest in that I never think about until Cult and Conspiracy sent me a link to this. It's it's called the Cocsilver dot Com. If you go to if you go to www. Dot COC Culticonspiracysilver dot com, it's actually ccsilver dot com and it's investing in silver and gold. I don't I'm not here to push anything or or try to do anything like that. All I'm telling you, guys is that if you think about it, if if something was to crash, a stock market to crash or a real estate market crash, at least you have your money somewhere else. So this is something that they presented to me. I ended up purchasing. It's like a I think it's five ninety nine five h nine and nine dollars and you can get like a lifetime membership and then I pay about one hundred and something dollars a month, about one fifteen a month, and I'm basically buying silver. So every single month I get silver. And if I would like to purch gold or purchase anything from them, I can, So if you guys want to sign up for it, go to www dot cocsilver dot com And that's something that if you're interested in, you know, that's their website. That's their thing. And one thing I'm gonna do for quoting conspiracy because they gave me this platform, is I'm gonna try to support whatever they do. So that's their website and that's their thing. But I did sign up for it because you know, I'm gonna support what they're doing. And obviously, hey, on some of their shows, I don't obviously agree with what they say. I am a Christian. H Jacob's a Christian. Jonathan is not yet, but hey, we're trying to get him there. But I'm just saying I'm gonna support those two guys because they're giving me this opportunity. So I just wanted to shout that out for them and then we can get to our Bible study. Okay, life is not about silver and gold, Life is not about real estate, and life is definitely not about four to one k's. Okay, life is about getting to heaven, and we're gonna talk about right now. We're gonna talk about we're gonna talk some Bible. So let's get let's do that. But yeah, I just wanted to throw that out there because, oh what happened. I wonder why it went to Jerusalem. I don't want to do that. Okay, let's go back to Matthew uh twenty three. Let's go baby. Oh wow, Okay, don't understand what happened there. It's some reason it's on a map viewer. That's not what I wanted. Aerial map, regional map, full map. I'm sorry, guys. I want to go to Bible. Let's go Bible Hub. Yes, Matthew twenty excuse me, guys, Matthew twenty three. There we go. Let's go, baby. All right, let's get this thing pushed over a little bit. If you're watching on the video, you will see that I am moving my screen to the right. Okay, so here we go, Matthew twenty three. Matthew twenty three, Yes, Matthew twenty three. Verse one. Then Jesus spoke to the cowards, to the to the cowards. Holy crap. Hey, guys, sorry, it's nine o'clock at night. I'm tired. I worked all day. The cowards are the Pharisees. That's what I thought he was talking to you. Then Jesus spoke to the crowds and to his disciples, describes and Pharisees sit in Moses's seat. So practice and observe everything they tell you. Do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach. They tie up heavy burdens loads. Oh, hold on, I need to check something really quick, guys. I am so sorry. Definitely know I'm not reading the New King James with the way that that was going. That sounded exactly like just plain old English. Let's get back to the New King James version. I apologize. Let's go Matthew twenty three. Then Jesus spoke to the multitudes and to his disciples, saying, describes and the Pharisees sit in Moses's seat. Therefore, whatever they tell you to observe that observe, and do they do not do according to their works, for they say and do not do. So let's find out really quick what is Moses's seat. Moses's seat was a chair of honor in a synagogue where the teacher of the law sat. So the rabbi or the teacher or the Pharisee would sit in this seat, and he would be teaching people the law and teaching people the Torah. The teacher in this role had the authority of Moses, who was considered the source of the written and oral law. So what he's saying is, these Pharisees are sitting in Moses's seat, probably feeling all high and mighty and all proud, boasts it up, telling these people that are listening, telling the crowd, telling the people in this synagogue, you know, and and the synagogue or uh wherever, you know. Basically just talking to them about the law, telling them what they should do, how they should follow the law. But they weren't following it. They weren't keeping the law. And what do we call that? That is called being a hypocrite. And that is something that Jesus does not like, God does not like. It's called being luke warm, or a hypocrite is definitely something that doesn't like lukewarm. It's not even luke warm. It's worse than that. But uh so, that is something that we need to look at. Obviously, Jesus is speaking to the Jews at the time, and speaking to that's the audience. He's speaking to right. But we can get a spiritual take on this, you know, because there's like a there there's an aspect of like a literal contextable aspect that Jesus is speaking to the Jews at the time. But we could take a spiritual lesson and have it learned and know that if we're preaching to people, we need to practice what we preach. We can't be telling people not to do certain things while we're in you know, in our bathroom or our bedroom or our house doing these things. But when we go out in public, we're like, oh, I'm good, I'm a good person. I'm a a one since day one, you know, and uh, we can't be doing that, you know, we can't. We need to make sure that we can't be hypocritical. We need to be obedient to especially when we're preaching certain things to people. And I've learn that the hard way. Believe me, I've learned that because I've done a show for four years. Okay, so I've done a show for close to about four years, I don't want to say exactly four years, twenty twenty two, twenty three, twenty four to twenty five, and it was so yeah, it's about twenty one, I would say, I think twenty twenty one March I started the show, and it's twenty twenty five. I think it's almost four years if I'm not mistaken. But what I would say is when I first started the show, I mean, I would have shows on things and I'm like, dang, I'm like, you know, it's I'm wrestling with these sins right now. So this is so hard and difficult, you know, good thing? Right now, I'm so dwelled in the word Matthew and then Leviticus or Matthew. Then I got Genesis and then Exodus, and I'm like, so and good thing. I'm so into the word right now. That and I've three kids, and I got so much going on that it's it's hard for me to to sin or have some type of chain locked on me right now. So thank God for that. But I'm trying to be you know, I still you know, I'm still a person and humans, So yeah, do I get angry sometimes? Yeah I do. I lose my tempers on as Yeah, I'm human and we're all humans. But Jesus is saying, WHOA to them? These are people that are supposed to be like priest you know, rabbis, teachers, the religious leaders that everybody's looking at like they're high and mighty and they're good, and they like that. They love that attention, right, But they're actually doing harmful, bad things, really bad things, you know, some of the things they were doing. You know. We'll continue reading, but yeah, I don't want to judge these people because I don't know exactly what they were doing. But there's there's rumors of what they were doing. For they bind heavy burdens hard to bear and lay them on men's shoulders, but they themselves will not move with one of their fingers. But all their works they do not they do to be seen by men. They make their phy lacrates.
Speaker 2: I think I have that work here.
Speaker 1: Phi Lactarry, sorry, Philactarry, see you, guys, I'm not the It's called the philactary, right, And they make their philactaries broad and enlarge the borders of their garments. So what does that mean? Well, first of all, this go over that first part. For they bind heavy burdens hard to bear and lay them on men's shoulders, but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers. But all their works they do to be seen by men. So, like I said, they're trying to do things to impress men, and they're trying to make it so when people are watching them, they're doing good. They look like they're proper, they look like they're good, like I'm a great person. I'm doing this, and they love to be seen by men. But what are they doing for the Lord? What are they doing for God? See, this whole thing is about what's happening on the inside. What is what kind of people are they on the inside? Not what they see what people see on the outside. You see, So what kind of person are you if they had to meet the real you and they saw what you did in secret? And everything that you've done in secret, everything that you're doing in secret, everything that you've done in the past. If you ask for forgiveness, you're forgive it. I'm saying, everything you're doing right now, what are you doing in secret? Do you have anything you're hiding? Are you being immoral? Are you being sexually immoral? Are you doing anything like that? That's what God is saying. You like to be seen and men like you're good, you're doing good works, But what's the inside like so and and these things that are the philactarry. These phylactaries there are a small leather box that would have like a verse, like a Torah Bible verse. And they were wear it on their foreheads and their right arms, okay, at morning prayers. And what Jesus is saying is they're making these big old borders around them right so that they look bigger, so they look more holy, and they're putting it on their arms, and they're putting it on their foreheads. And the bigger the phylactary, the more they think, the more holy they are. And Jesus is saying they this is not this doesn't mean anything to God. It just means something to these men. It says they love the best places. They love the best places at feast, the best seats in the synagogues, greetings in the marketplaces, and to be called by men rabbi, rabbi. So Jesus is putting them in their place. They love to be called teacher, teachers. It makes them want to boast, right, So they love the best places at feast. So these are like politicians, some of these people. Okay, these these rabbis, these pharisees are like politicians. They are teachers. They are rabbis, yes, but they are also involved in politics. So that's that's Jesus is standing here talking to these crowds and letting him know that this is the way these people are. They like to be in the best seats during feast. So you know, let's say you're at a you're you're eating at a nice uh dinner, and there's like a piano player uh in the middle or something, this just for example, and then you know, you get the best seats in the house. You're right in the front, and then like us, you know, are us normal people are way up in the back. You know, we can barely see the piano player or anything, and our meal is just a normal meal. These these Pharisees want to be all the way at the front, you know what I mean. They want to have the best seats in the house, So they got the best seats for the feast, and then the best seats in the synagogues. So they probably have the front row a bunch of Pharisees sitting there, and then all the all the common people are way in the back, barely even be able to hear the teacher. And they probably don't even care that those people are way in the back, not even being able to hear them, because they're there to present themselves in front of all these men that are right there, you know that are that are probably a little more wealthy. But you do not be called rabbi, for one is your teacher, the Christ, the Messiah, and you were all brethren. Do not call anyone on earth your father, for one is your father, he who is in heaven. So that that's a very interesting verse. Do not call anyone your father. This is in a religious context. I don't believe he's speaking about, you know, like your dad. Like if you call your dad father, I don't believe your earthly dad. I don't think it's I don't think it's a problem to call your earthly dad father. I been I did feel convicted at one time calling my earthly dad father because I've read this verse. But I believe I've studied. I think it's in the context of religious leaders. So who expects you to call them father? That would be Catholic priest. I'm not trying to put Catholic priests down. All I'm trying to say is read the scriptures. It says don't call anyone father, and it says, and do not call teachers for what. I'm sorry. It says, do not call anyone on earth your father. I'm sorry. See, that's why I felt that's why I felt convicted, because this says, do not call anyone on earth your father. But as I was studying, some people say that this is in a religious format. But anyways, do not call anyone under earth father, for one is your father, who is in heaven. So you noticed that. So from a conspiratorial aspect, we have the Catholic Church, the Vatican, we have Jesuits. Right, that's that's the father. From a religious aspect, you see that it's the Catholic Church you call priest father, right, So I think that's interesting that it covers that aspect. And then and then he goes in and talks about calling don't call anybody master. But let's continue here. It says, and do not and do not be called teachers. For one is your teacher, the Christ speaking about the Messiah Jesus. But he who is greatest among you shall be your servant. And whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted. Very interesting. Let's see there's got to be one. There's a part I think somewhere where it says, do not call your master. Uh. Let me see do not call anyone master. Let me see what that verse is because I want to make sure that it's still it's coming up, because that's a really interesting one too. Sorry, guys, I'm just do not call anyone master. That's Matthew twenty three to ten. Okay, So that's interesting. So it looks like does the King James say master instead of teacher? I want to look that up. I don't want to overuh twenty three ten. Sorry, guys, I don't want to miss this. Yes, it does very interesting. It says, and greetings in the markets, and to be called the men rabbi, Rabbi, be not ye called rabbi, for one is your master, even Christ, and not your brethren, and your father neither. This is a Matthew twenty three ten and the King James, neither you be called masters, for one is your master, even Christ. So it says do not call anybody master in the King James. That's really interesting. That's the kind of stuff that I don't like to miss. Because I was studying this and I heard somebody talking about that. Now, who calls each other masters? Let me see we you guys will probably be able to guess that really easy. Don't call anyone master in a religious context. Who calls each other masters? Well, I would say master, Mason, what about secret master? What about perfect master? As you kind of go up in degrees, master of symbolic edge, grand master, right, I mean yeah, Freemasons call each other masters. That's pretty interesting that they say that. And if you go over to the royal arch Mason side, it's it's gonna be marked Master, past Master, most excellent Master, and then Royal Master, and then Select Master, and then you're in the Supreme Council Supreme ex Master. You understand, they literally are calling master all the way almost all the way up the list. Not all the way up the list, but a big portion. So we have Catholic Church, Jesuits dimentioning there, and then we have Freemasons mentioning there. If you wanted to get conspiratorial, if you want to stick with religious, don't call anybody master. Here it says, don't call anyone teacher because the only teacher is Christ. But he who is among the grace among you'll be will be your servant. Okay, so let's continue. This is another woe Matthew twenty three thirteen. But woe to use scribes and pharisees hypocrites, for you shut up the kingdom of heaven against men. For you neither go in yourselves, nor do you allow those who are entering to go in. Woe to use scribes and pharisees hypocrites. For you devour widows houses for a pretense make long prayers. Therefore you will receive greater condemnation. What is that you devour widows houses? So what's happening is what was happening back then is people were, you know, a husband would die, and the church is supposed to take care of the widow, like assist her, you know, not try to take the house of the widow, like hey, they're like, oh, that's a nice house. It says that they devour the widows houses. They're taking the house they're supposed to take care of that widow. What versus it? I can't remember. Let me check my notes. I think I have it. James one twenty two through twenty seven will give you a good idea of what they're supposed to do. But be, but be doers of the world, and not hears, only deceiving yourselves. For if anyone is a hear of the word and not a doer, he is like a man observing his natural face in a mirror, For he observes himself go away and immediately forgets what kind of man he was. But he who looks in the perfect law of liberty and continues in it, he is not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work. This one will be blessed in what he does. If anyone among you thinks he is religious, and does not bridle his tongue, but deceives in his own heart, the one's religion is useless, pure and undefiled religion before God and the Father. Is this to visit orphans and widows in their trouble, and to keep oneselves unspotted from the world. James, Jesus's brother, lays it out there. One of the things he said appear in undefouled religion before God and the Father is to visit orphans and widows and their trouble, not to take their houses. This is why Jesus is so mad and giving them that woe, and that great condemnation that they're going to receive, because that's not what it's about. You guys are taking you as are taking advantage of these people. You're in a position that God placed you in, or I don't even know God placed them there. Maybe they're just raising up the ranks. Maybe they're like, you know, they have some kind of bloodline that puts them in this position. I'm not sure how they were doing it, but obviously Jesus is saying woe to you scribes and Pharisees, because you are religious fanatics that are all up in tradition, all up in talmood, oral law, not following the Word of God. You see, this is what is happening in Christian religions all over the place. In Christian churches. It is crazy. They have all these traditions, man made traditions that they want to follow, and they're falling away from the Word of God. The Word of God is pure. Do not add to the Word of God, because the Word of God is pure Proverbs thirty five through six. It doesn't need your little traditions because God is letting you know in his word what he would like us to do and how to follow Okay.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 1: This is Matthew twenty three, verse fifteen, woe to you scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites. He's yelling. It seems like he's yelling, but he's just he's letting him know, you hypocrites, for you travel land and sea to win one prosteolite, and when he is won, you make him twice as much a son of Hell as yourselves. Wow. So what's a prosteolite. It's probably like a converter, Like I don't know if they even convert people back then. So let's find out what that word is, because you know what, I'm gonna be honest with you guys. I don't know what that means. So I don't want to go over it and just skip through it and not let you guys know what it means. So let's see that's gonna be Matthew twenty three, fifteen.
Speaker 3: Rosteolite. Let's see what they're saying there, make.
Speaker 1: One prostlite a newcomer, a stranger alien, one who has come over from a gentile religion to Judaism. There we go, So it is a convert, a convert. They went from being gentile to being a Jew, and he's saying that when he has won, you want him over. You make him twice as much as son of Hell as yourself. Even though he was a gentile before, probably a pagan. They're making him worse man. That's see. We gotta watch out for that, you know. I'm glad that I kind of had an idea what that word was. I just want to make sure because I think I guess they were, like, they don't really do it anymore. I don't think they're not really trying to convert people to Judaism. They don't. They don't. They're not going out trying to uh preach the the Torah and getting people to become jew now, you know. So they're not even really doing that anymore. So that's that's crazy. Woe to you blind guides who say, whoever swears by the temple it is nothing, But whoever swears by the gold of the temple, he is obliged to perform it, fools and blind, For which is greater the gold or the temple that sacrifices the gold that sanctifies the gold? And whoever swears by the altar it is nothing, But whoever swears by the gift that is on it, he is obliged to perform it, fools and blind. For which is greater the gift or the altar? Who sanctifies the gift? Therefore, he who swear by the altar swears by it and by all things on it. He who swears by the temple swears by it and by him who dwells in it. And he who swears by Heaven swears by the throne of God and by him who sits on it. So, for which is greater the gold of the temple the sanctifies the goal. Whoever swears by the altar is nothing. But whoever swears by the gift that is on it, he is obliged to perform it, fools and blind. So's he's just basically correcting them on their mentality, correcting them on their thinking. Whoever swears by the temple it is nothing. But whoever swears by the gold of the temple, he is obliges to perform it, fools. So he's saying, like, you know this the gold he's talking about the gift like, he's saying, like, obliges to perform it, fools, blind. So whatever is important to them is not important to God or important in the kingdom, Like what's important to them in this physical reality is not important in the spiritual you see, and he's pointing that out to them. You guys are fools. You're blind. You're not blind, but you're spiritually blind. You have something over your eyes. You can't see that your Messiah is right in front of your face. That's how blind you are. But you think you're the most spiritual person and the whole entire world. You think that you are the most spiritual religious fanatic in the world, but you are actually nothing. You're a fool, and you are blind. And we're all like that, right, we're all blind. We think that we're all good, but we're blind too, just letting us know. Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites, for you pay tithe of mint and Anis and coming, and have neglected the weightier matters of the law, just and mercy and faith. These you want to have done without leaving the others undone. Blind guides who strain out and not and swallow a camel. So you know how long it would take to swallow a camel? Take a long time. Blind's guides who strain out and down swallow camel. So for you pay tithe of mint and aniyes and coming, and I've neglected the weightier matters of law, justice, mercy, and faith. You talk, you pay attention to the tithe way more than you're paying attention to the law, the justice, the mercy, and the faith, the important parts. You're paying attention to the money. Okay, you're not paying attention to justice, mercy, and faith. Like the thing, the things that you're actually supposed to do is become third and fourth to you. But that money is very important to you. Matthew twenty three, verse twenty five. Woe to you scribes and pharisees, hypocrites, for you cleanse the outside of the cup and dish, but inside are full of extortion and self indulgence. Blind Pharisee, First clean the inside of the cup and dish, that that the outside of them may also be clean. Be clean also. So, I don't know if you've ever seen like like, let's say a king or a queen gets buried, right, they have this giant this giant altar, and then they have the you know it looks extravagant. You know, it looks beautiful on the outside, right to the eye. But if you dug that grave up, it would be disgusting, right, That's what's on the inside of that. It's gross, it stinks, it smells. That's kind of the same way that these guys are. They want to have this nice temple with gold and all this stuff, and they want to look good in front of people, and they want to look good on the outside their cup and their dishes clean, but on the inside they're full of extortion, self indulgence. The blind Pharisee. First clean the inside of the cup. First clean your heart, clean the inside, and then the outside may be clean. Also. You see, now it doesn't even matter about the outside, It really matters about what's on the inside, the heart the person. How are you treating people when there's nobody around? What are you doing in secret? When only God can see you? Jesus can He knows what's going on in secret. He knows exactly what's going on in their minds, their thoughts. He knows what's happening. So he is seeing the true inside, and he's letting him know that they're in side. Side is disgusting, filled with self indulgence, filled with it, full of extortion, just like I talked to you guys earlier about the widows. They're dying, and then they go and pull that and go get the house from them. Yeah, that's terrible. And the self indulgence part. See, they're not doing that in public where Jesus would be able to see them. So how does Jesus know that they got self indulgence and the things that they're doing when he's pointing this out, how does he know? Is Jesus just a man, Is Jesus just a rabbi? Is Jesus just a prophet? No, Jesus is God? Okay, I know some people would. Ah. Anyways, that's what I believe. Okay, I believe that Jesus is God in the flesh. That's why he's able to see all of these things. He's able to know exactly what you are doing. He's ten steps ahead. He's playing five D chests while these people are playing checkers. Okay, so we're at Matthew twenty three, twenty seven. Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees hypocrites, for you are like whitewashed tombs, which indeed appear beautiful outwardly, but inside are full of dead men's bones. And all uncleanliness. There we go. That's the same same as what I just went over. Even even so, you also outwardly appear righteous to men, but inside you were filled with hypocrisy and lawlessness. How would he know these things? Obviously, these Pharisees are. It's making them boil inside because when you are doing this type of stuff and someone's pointing it out to you, and you do not want people to know, and you want people to keep thinking that you're great and you're good, and you're the best in the world, and you have all these work say you're doing for the Lord, and you're doing great, and you know. Obviously it's making them boil inside. But Jesus is letting him know hypocrisy and lawlessness. And they're supposed to be the ones teaching the law to the people. So when Jesus says lawlessness, that word, oh man, that probably makes them feel just burning up inside. Woe to you scribes and Pharisees. I'm sorry we're at Matthew twenty three, twenty nine. Woe to you scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites, because you build the tombs of the prophets and adorn the monuments of the righteous and say, if we had lived in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets. So, yeah, you're trying to make you know, they're trying to make themselves look good, like saying that they wouldn't have done that back in the days. Therefore, you were witnesses against your selves, that you are sons of those who murdered the prophets. Fill up, then the measure of your father's guilt serpents broad of vipers. How can you escape the combination of hell? Therefore, indeed, I send you prophets, wise men and scribes. Some of them you will kill and crucify Jesus, that's who they're going to crucify. Right, So he says, therefore, I send you prophets in wise men I send you is like, what is he talking about? Is he saying that he's the one that sent prophets? Yeah, he is, because, like I told you, he's God. That's why he can say. Therefore, indeed, I send you prophets, wise men and scribes. Some of them you will kill and crucify, and some of them you will scrounge in your synagogues and persecute from city to city, that on you may come all the righteous bloodshed on the earth, from the blood of righteous able to the blood of Zachariah. So this is interesting because this goes from Genesis to Chronicles. That's when I think it's second Chronicles. Is when Zachariah passed away, son of Baraka, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar. Surely I say to you, all these things will come upon the this generation. So he's talking about the Old Testament from Genesis two Chronicles, which that's what the old Jewish Old Testament used to be. That's what it was. It's like that was the first and then that was the last back then. So he's saying basically from it would be like me saying from Genesis to Revelation, like in our Bible. Now that's our canon. So that was their Old Testament really, so Jesus is covering all basis right there. Surely I say to you, all these things will come upon this generation. It says murder of the son of ay who you murdered between the temple and the altar. Surely I say to you, all these things will come upon this generation. He is preaching hell to them. You understand, he is preaching hell. He is telling the truth. He would definitely be canceled. This to be canceled culture if he was alive right now talking to these politicians, like the way that he's talking to these Pharisees. Jesus laments over Jerusalem, Oh Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her. How often I wanted to gather your children together as a hen gathers her chicks upon her wings. But you were not willing see your house is left you desolate. For I say to you, you shall see me no more till you say, blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord. So, Oh Jerusalem, Oh Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who sent her. How often I wanted to gather your children together, so Jesus is saying, he's speaking like God, That's what he's saying. How often I wanted to gather your children together as hens gathers their chicks under her wings. I wanted to take care of you. I wanted to love on you. I wanted to be you. Guys, to be my people, but you were not willing. You continued to worship other gods. You continue to disobey, disobedience. See, your house is left to you desolate, for I say to you, you shall see me no more till you say bless us. He who comes in the name of the Lord Man Jesus is really hitting him hard. He knows that this is almost the end of his time, and he is hitting them hard with some straight facts and they are probably boiling right now, like we need to get rid of this guy immediately. He's doing miracles, he is doing signs, he's doing wonders. He is healing the sick, the deaf, the blind, the paraplegic, he is doing all these he's walking on water. Is There's so many things that are happening where these were. These fair are panicking like they need to get rid of him immediately. Now we're in Matthew twenty four. There's a prophetic book. Before we get into this, I just want to tell you guys something. Okay, in my almost four years of podcasting, I've had so many different people on my show that have done prophecy. I've had some people that are into the seven year tribulation, pre tribulation, rapture where there's three and a half years a piece, three and a half years of tribulation, So the three and a half years of piece would be the anti CRISI is on the scene, and he's making world peace, and everybody's loving him, and basically he is leading the world the one world order, right, and basically he's causing peace in the world. People are thinking that he's a great person. Maybe he's the Messiah. The Jews are probably feeling like he's the Messiah. He's got the false prophet, which would be kind of like the money guy. That's what I'm that's that's in in this and this and this eschatology. This is what is what's happening here. And then after three and a half years, what he does is he goes into the Third Temple, which will already be built. They'll be sacrificing to animals again, just like we're we're reading in Leviticus right now. They will that this is this is just one of the eschatologies that I'm gonna go over, Okay, so uh, and then he's gonna do the abomination of desolation it's talked about in Second Thessalonians where he's going to go into the temple and he is gonna say, stand up in front of all the Jews and say I am God, sit down on God's throne, or sit down on the on the temple throne and say worship me. Right, So this is uh mid tribulation. This is what happens, is the abomination of desolation spoke about in Daniel nine twenty seven. And then you know, then the tribulation will happen, which is talked about in Daniel and Book of Revelation, and there's also some spoken about in Ezekiel. There's Gog and Maygog, there's armageddon. There's a whole bunch of stuff that will happen. But I just want to talk to you guys about that and what they would what they would say with that eschatology is that at Daniel nine twenty seven, that's sixty nine weeks, and then there's a two thousand years of church age, right, it's to call the church age. It's like, there's sixty nine weeks have been fulfilled, but that seventieth week hasn't been fulfilled. So they basically push that all the way to the future, which would be whenever that seven year tribulation starts, and that's when that seven year would be fulfilled. Other people believe that it's already been fulfilled. If you go to Daniel nine twenty seven, they just read that verses if it goes straight through and it's talking about Jesus. But if you go into that other eschatology I was just talking about, which is like dispensationalist view, that would be that it was talking about Jesus on the first half of the verse that Daniel nine twenty six, and then Daniel nine twenty seven is talking about the anti Christ where he stops the sacrifice in the temple. Right, So there's a couple of different ways. There's pre millennialists, there's Satan's Little Season, which is huge right now. So there's a whole bunch of different eschatologies that are out, pre Millennism, Futurists, I mean, there's all the futurism and all these different things that are out. And I just want to let you guys know, I personally am open. I'm not gonna I'm not gonna tell you I know exactly what's gonna happen, exactly when the rapture is gonna be if there's gonna even be a rapture, if the rapture is only when Jesus returns and you get brought up. And I'm just gonna read the Book of Matthew to you guys and kind of trying to do my best. I'm not landing on any s scatology because I've heard so many different people come on my show that I cannot land on one at the moment. Because before I'll just tell you guys, before we get into Daniel Matthew twenty four before, I was that guy that went to Calvary Chapel. And I'm not saying I'm not wouldn't still go to Calvid Chapel, but because I like how they go verse by verse like I'm doing on the show. But what I'm saying is I went to Calvary Chapel and my dad raised me Calviriy Chapel. My dad, like you know, he was all into you know, Chuck Smith and all that stuff. So that's all I was taught was that seven year tribulation, dispensationalist and all that stuff. That's all I was taught. I didn't even know that there was other views on eschatology until I started my show and started doing a lot of deep dives. I mean, I knew there was I knew that there was another view. I didn't know that there was so many out there on the end times, right. So when I started my show, Oh, I started having people like Ryan Pitterson. He's all about dispensationalists too, he's all about the seven year tribulation. I had Gary Wayne, you guys kind of heard him, Derek Gilbert. A lot of these people. They believe that the Jews that are in Israel right now are the Jews, and that if you properly divide the word, that Jesus is speaking to the Jews here and then and then only some of the verses are to the Church. So I just want to give you guys this little summary before we get into this, because there's some people that believe that those the people that are in Israel right now are not the Jews, and that that they're they're not they're not worshiping Jesus, so they're not going to be part of God's people. Some people believe that they are still God's people. So there's a whole bunch of different things in the Christian community. That different beliefs. I'm not here to fight, to argue or to do anything like that with you. All I'm here to do is to teach you what kind of what I know and kind of go over the word of God. And you know that's it, you know. I just I'm I'm not going to act like I know. Because even the people that act like they know and they think they know everything, if I ask them give me chapter and verse of exactly what you said right now, a lot of people would not be able to give you chapter in verse because some of the stuff they're adding their own twist to it. Does that make sense? So what I would give you, guys an advice when it comes to prophecy is if someone tells you something and you're right in there and you're able to talk to them face to face, tell them this you just talked about, this big old timeline of what's going to happen, Then give me chapter and verse of everything you just told me. And if they can't give you chapter and verse of everything they just told you, that means that they are adding some stuff to it and taking away some stuff to it, or maybe they're adding stuff from this from second Thessalonians, the Revelation, and Daniel and Ezekiel near and they're trying to add these things together and act like it's a perfect timeline. But that's not the way the Bible rolls with prophecy. That's why there's so many different beliefs and views because the Bible is not it's like you have to obviously properly divide the word, ask the Holy Spirit, and ask God. But there is a lot of different views because of you could say, maybe different agendas, different influences, not saying that people are bad that are trying to, you know, trying to give you different eschatology. But sometimes maybe somebody wrote a book, maybe somebody made this big old maybe wrote a whole Bible, you know, maybe somebody did something you know, you know, made a documentary, and then then once they make that documentary, it's almost like they're stuck in that eschatology for the rest of their career. Me, I'm not going to be that guy that's going to tell you I know exactly what's going to happen, whether there is a rapture not a rapture, if it's gonna happen pre trib mid post, or if it's just, you know, we get caught up in this guy. I would like to do way more study and before I give you guys an exact eschatology of what I feel is happening. But anyways, let's go ahead and read. I just wanted to give you guys that little portion because I know you guys see people online that act like they got it figured out. But I'll let you know, nobody does, Okay. The only one that has it figured out is God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. That it's the only ones that know, right, The only people that are a lot that that are you know, the only ones that the only ones that know it are the ones that wrote it and uh that wrote the word. You know. That's I just I just think that it's it's just it's kind of it kind of gets crazy. But let's go ahead and start reading Matthew twenty four to one. Then Jesus went out and departed from the temple, and his disciples came to him to show him the buildings of the temple. And Jesus said to them, do not see these things as surely I say to you, not one stone shall be left here upon another that shall not be thrown down. We know that that happened in seventy a D. So seventy eight D. The temple was destroyed. The Romans were kind of sick of the Jews. So what happened is there was a rumor going around that there was gold underneath the temple. So they tore every single brick and every single stone. They took it all. They did, tear the whole thing down, brick by brick, every single stone, not one stone was left upon there. So Jesus was being prophetic and letting him know that. So I think it's interesting to say Jesus went out and departed from the temple and his disciples came to show him the buildings of the temple. If like, they showed him the building of the temple. But Jesus is like, he knows what's going to happen to that temple, and it's nothing to him because the people that are teaching in that temple are are so you know, sideways, and there's there's gold on the temple, and there's all these different things that they added that you know, maybe maybe God really didn't want to be there. So Matthew twenty four, verse three. Now we sat on the Mount of Olives. The disciples came to him privately, saying, tell us, when these things be? Are these things? Tell us when will these things be? And what will be the sign of your coming at the end of the age. So tell us when will be these things? Or when will these things be? And what will be the sign of your coming at the end of your age at the end of the age. And Jesus answered them and said to them, take heed that no one deceives you, for many will come in my name, saying I am the Christ or the Messiah. Okay, and will deceive many. And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See what you are not, See that you are not troubled. For all these things must come to pass. But the end is not yet. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilence, earthquakes in various places. All these things are the beginning of sorrows. So who is Jesus speaking to Right here? He is speaking to the Jews right now. Can we take a spiritual aspect of this? Right in context, he's speaking to the Jews. But can we take a spiritual aspect as the church. As Christians, of course, take heed that no one deceives you, for many will come in mind and say I am the Christ. There's people right now that are saying that they're Jesus, and there's people in the past that have said that they're Jesus. There's people that are false prophets, okay, people that are are trying to deceive you, giving you things that are like honey to your ear. You think, you know, the Joe Oldstein's there's a lot of people out there, you know that are that are here to deceive you. And so we could take that spiritual aspect, right. So there's gonna be a lot of people coming to the Jews and saying that they are the Messiah. There was this guy that memorized the whole Torah and he was able to you know, so people were thinking, oh, this guy's the guy. And the Jews were thinking that, right, the ones that are in Israel, this is the guy, He's the Messiah. Or you know, there's different people that come out that they are thinking, are there Messiah. But what they don't understand is Jesus was the Messiah, was the Christ. Right, So they are not understanding that they're still looking for their Messiah and their Messiah that comes there Messiah, and not our Messiah, not the Messiah. Their Messiah that comes will be the anti Christ and the false prophet. Right. So it's saying, and these things come to pass, but the end is not yet, for nation will rise against nation. Right, this says, you hear of wars and rumors of wars. So if we took that from a spiritual aspect, are we seeing that right now? Wars and rumors of wars? Of course? Is that telling you that the end is here? No, it's just there's been rumors of wars going on for so long. Look at like World War three, I mean World War two, sorry, world War two. Can you imagine how many people thought that that was the end? How many Christians were thinking, this is it? The Jews are you know, the Holocaust? Whether you believe it or not. I know people don't conspiracy, there's some people do. But I'm just saying all this stuff was happening, the propaganda that has been put out there, people probably thought that Hitler was the Antichrist with all the propaganda that was happening and all this stuff, and they were probably thinking that this is it. There was a world war going on, there's fan there's people that aren't even be able to eat, the stock market's crashing. All this stuff is happening. World War one, world War two, a lot of stuff was happening. So there's been wars and rumors of wars. Does it mean that that's the end. No, And right now we have Russia heating up, you know, they're fighting against Ukraine, and we have we have the Palestin Israel war happened, and we have you know, Taiwan and China getting crazy. We have North Korea getting involved in the in the Ukraine war. Obviously I was involved in the Iraq, Afghanistan, all that stuff. Okay, So we had all that going on. So there's there's there's a military industrial complex unfortunately that are gonna continue you to a roll and keep that train moving. Every bullet that gets shot, they get paid, every bomb that gets goes off, every rocket that goes off. So unfortunately, they're they're controlling the governments and they're gonna keep those wars and rumors of wars happening. So one thing we have to watch out for is we have to watch out for man trying to make you think it's the end times. We have to watch out for things happening in Israel, where everybody that's Christian is like, support Israel. Look what they're doing. Oh man, it's happening. It's the end times. Like you see what I mean? Like we gotta be watching for Jesus. Of course, we gotta be praying, we gotta be vigilant, We gotta have the Holy Spirit, all that stuff, one hundred percent. But man, secret societies are gonna try to make you feel like it's the end times and maybe create the end times and make you feel like it is. And who knows, maybe they create it and then it actually is it. Who knows, you know, maybe that's the way it actually does happen, And we don't know. But we got to be vigilant. But what do we do We continue to spread the Gospel? What do we do we continue to read the Bible? What do we do we continue to prayer, continue to pray. What do we do we get closer to God? What else do we do obedience to the Lord. That's what our mission is. That our mission is not to be finding out what's going to happen and then end times and then all of a sudden just go out there and be like, hey, this is happening, This is happening. It caused a bunch of fear porn. We're supposed to spread the gospel. We're supposed to convert, We're supposed to make disciples out of man. That's what we're supposed to. We need to concentrate on that. Now, do we want to warn the flock? Of course, if you're a pastor of a church, you need to start studying this stuff and knowing what's going on and get your people ready and prepared. Of course, But we are disciples. We're not pastors. We are disciples. We need to spread the gospel message. We have a lot. You know. Back then it was heal the sick, heal the blind, you know, raise the dead. You know. Now it's you know, obviously there is some healing going on and the stuff like that. But I'm just saying that was that was Jesus speaking to his disciples at that moment. So I'm just just to kind of letting you guys know, so just be careful, don't let too many people sway your mind and get you to, you know, all worked up and worried or all worked up about the Jews and Israel and all this stuff. But you gotta pay attention. Do you think God really wants a bunch of innocent people to get massacred and killed and all that stuff that are Palestinian? For I mean, come on, dude. And then you have people that are atheists trying to like spit Bible verses as if you know God gave me this land, you're not even believing in God or worshiping him. You sell it the Pharisees back. Then you're tripping. So just we gotta be careful, okay, Christians, we gotta keep our eyes open. We gotta be vigilant, and don't be spiritually blind. Okay, So Matthew twenty four, verse nine. Then we will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations from my namesake. And then many will be off offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another. Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many. And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. But he who endures to the end shall be saved. And this Gospel of the Kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to the nations, and then the end will come. Very interesting part. Who is he speaking to right there? But he who endures to the end shall be saved. He's speaking about in the end times. And I do believe he's not speaking to us, because that's a different gospel than what Paul preaches, which Paul is for the gentiles. Paul is preaching or Save by grace. This is Apheesius two to eight. Save by grace through faith, for it is a gift of God, none of yourself. So no man shall boast right, So he's preaching. And then also first what's Corinthians fifteen, verses one through four. I believe I think that is also another one. Let me see.
Speaker 2: Hold on, guys.
Speaker 1: What I want to tell you, guys, is that tewod Corinthians fifteen or First Corinthians fifteen, verses one through four. I believe. Okay, here's what it says, First Corinthians fifteen. This is Paul. Now understand something. Paul is for the gentiles. He's letting us know what we need to do. Moreover, brother, and I declare to you the gospel which I preach to you, which also you have received, by which you stand, by which you also you are saved if you hold fast that the word which I preach to you, unless you believed in vain, For I delivered you up first of all, which I also received, that Christ died for our sins according to the scripture, and that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures, and that he was seen by Cephis, and by the twelve after he was seen by over five hundred brethren at once, of whom the greater part remained to present. But you have fallen asleep. But he have seen. He was seen by James, then by the apostles, then also then last of all, he was seen by me, also by one born out of due time. So he's saying that for which he delivered. He's saying that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures, that he was buried, and he rose again the third day according to the scriptures. So we need to believe that, you know, we have to believe that, all right, we have to believe that. So what kind of gospel is right here? And this gospel of the Kingdom will be preached to all the world as a witness to all nations, and then the end will come. So what he's saying, he speaks to whoever's going to be here on earth in the end times. So the gospel message of the Gentiles that Paul preached to us is going to be until this gospel is preached, and then in revelation there's another gospel that's preached by an angel that and you know what it's. And Paul says that if an angel gives you a different gospel than I've given, you need to test that angel, right, So so in different times there's gonna be the gospel changes. You might think I'm crazy, there's no way, and I'm not trying to say that. I'm not trying to say anything. I don't want you guys get crazy to understand that. But what I'm telling you is that the gospel for the Gentiles is what Paul tells us, right, that's something different than and that's what the gospel is right now during this age well we're going through right now. But look what Jesus says that because you're not saved, if you endure to the end, that's not that can't be the gospel that we're under because we're not in the end times right now. So Jesus is telling you and the gospel what does that mean? It means the good News. So all I'm trying to explain to you is that this is for the end times, for those that are enduring to the end, for the ones that make it past that are having to deal with the tribulation. Now, am I saying there's gonna be a rapture. Maybe maybe there is a rapture. Okay, let's say we get taken up and then these other people are in tribulation. They're enduring to the end, so they're gonna have to go through the Antichrist, through the mark of the Beast, through all this different things. If you're thinking about this certain eschatology, right, and then you will be saved if you endure to the end. So you made a mistake, you didn't You didn't get saved before the tribulation happened. So these people that end up getting saved after these are the ones that are gonna endure to the end, and then they'll be safe. Not saved. Yet, you're not saved unless you do her to the end. And this Gospel of the Kingdom will be preached in all the world as they witness to all nations, and then the end will come. So I just want to let you guys know that I think it's super interesting. I studied this a lot and got some pretty good insight on this type of stuff. And I'm not trying to say that there's a different gospel. The gospel right now is the gospel the one that we know, Okay, but you notice that during different times, like end times, there's different gospel messages. Look what Jesus says right here, but he who endures to the end shall be saved. Does that include us? No, because we're not going through the tribulation right now. So this is just it's a different right. So I think people should understand that. If you think about in a dispensationalist they would say that this message is to the Jews only, that's what they would say, or those that didn't get saved before the tribulation started. So if you are in the tribulation, then you need to endure to the end and you shall be saved. Don't take the mark of the beast, don't you know. Even though it's gonna be super tough to live think about that, but it's that's what he's saying. Let's say, let's say you were Jewish, or you're a non believer and an atheist, and then the tribulation starts, and you know it's kicking into gear, and then now you get saved after there was a rapture. If there is a rapture, then that's who they would be. He'd be speaking to here. If you were into that eschatology, if you are into you know, different eschatologies. I'd have to look into that to see how they would believe. I'm more familiar with that dispensationless one, not saying that that's the right one. I'm just telling you that I'm more familiar with that, and I think that's how I would interpret this verse Matthew twenty four, verse fifteen. Therefore, when you see the abomination of desolation spoken by Daniel the prophet standing in the Holy place, what is he talking about there? He's talking about the abomination of desolation. Whoever reads let him understand. Okay, hold on, real quick, let's go to Daniel nine twenty seven real quick and find out what's going on here. This is that famous verse that everybody says that the dispensational list, and I even say it too. It all hinges on this verse, and it's really tough, but I would like to read it. Let's go to Daniel nine. We'll start out at twenty five. Know therefore and understand that from the going forth of the command to restore and build Jerusalem until Messiah the Prince, there shall be sixty weeks, and sixty two weeks. There shall be seven weeks and sixty two weeks. The street shall be built again, and the wall even in troublesome times. And after the sixty two weeks missiles shall be cut off, but not from himself, and the people of the Prince who is to come, shall destroy the city and the sanctuary. The end of it shall be with a flood, until the end of the war desolations are determined, and then he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week. But in the middle of the week he shall bring an end to sacrifice, an offering, and on the wing of abominations shall be one who makes desolate, and even until the consummation, which is determined, is poured out on the desolate. So you guys see that, it says Daniel nine twenty seven. You see how you could actually interpret that as them continuing to speak about the Messiah, about Jesus, or maybe the he is the Antichrist. That's what people believe. In dispensational view, they believe, which is that seven year tribulation, three and a half years of peace, three and n half years of tribulation, Antichrist comes in the after three and a half years, and he does the abomination of desolation. This is what they believe. They believe that Daniel nine twenty seven is saying that after Daniel nine twenty six, that's that's sixty nine weeks, and then in the future the seventieth week will be here and it would be them. Now it's saying, then he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week, one week being that seventieth week. They think that's in the future. Okay, that this verse is pushing it into the future. Now, just think about that of that seven that seven years, because the week would be actually in years, that's how it goes, So not seven days but seven years. Okay. So but in the middle of the week, which would be after three and a half years, right, that'd be the middle of the week, he shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering, and on the wing of abomination shall one who makes desolate. Okay, so my whole point here is what they believe. This is them kind of saying that there's going to be a third temple built in Israel and that the Antichrist is going to help them build the temple, and the and the false prophet, and then the Jews are going to be thinking the anti Christ is the Messiah, the Christ. So he's going to cause world peace. He's going to be looked at probably like a king or a leader. The one that they think is coming. They want the one, the way that they thought Jesus is gonna be. This is that. So that's why it says in the middle of the week, he shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering. So what he's gonna do is he'll give them three and a half years of peace. At three and a half years of them able to have a third temple and them to be able to do offerings to God, which is an abomination in itself because Jesus already died on the cross for us. So but they're gonna think that they're doing good deeds to God and giving fat and the aroma to God and incense and everything. Right, they think that they're doing good, And what it's saying is, uh, this is what it's saying in this dispensational view. Okay, I'm only giving you this one. I know more about this one than the other one. So he's saying, in the middle of the week, he shall bring an end to sacrifice, an offering, and on the wing of abomination, shall be the one who makes desolate, and even until the consummation, which is determined, has poured out on the desolate. So what they're saying is the abomination of desolation, he'll do right. And in the second Thessalonians, it says that he's going to stand in the temple and sit on the throne and basically tell the Jews or the people that he's God. So then they're gonna know that they're deceived and they're going to that's when everything's going to pop off, that three and a half years of tribulation. So yeah, that's a view I just want to go over and let you guys know. But there's also a view that this verse is talking about Jesus. If you continue to read, then he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week. Let's say the seventieth week just continued. It didn't go into the future. And he shall bring an end to sacrifice an offering. Did Jesus bring an end to sacrifice an offering? Yes, Jesus did. Why because he died on the cross. He made it so they don't have to do offerings anymore. That sacrificial lamb already died on the cross. So this is this would be a predice view. And am I saying they're wrong. Nope, I'm not saying they're wrong. And I'm not saying that the seven year tribulation dispensation is a wrong Nope. I'm just letting you as no the different eschatologies. Right, So then it says, you know, he shall bring an end to sacrifice an offering, and on the wing of abominations, he shall be the one who's desolate, even in consummation, which is determined is poured out on the desolate. So they would take that verse and just let it flow and not push it into the future. Right, So just letting you guys know the different things there the bomination of desolation. So now what is the bomination of desolation. Like I told you in Second Thessalonians, the abomination of desolation would be him going into the temple sitting down and saying that he is God and worship me. That would be abomination of desolation. Other people they connect this to antioch Epiphany back in one sixty a d something somewhere around there. What he did is he went into the temple and they used to kill lambs in the temple, you know, and stuff like that. What he did is he killed a pig and spread the blood all over the temple. And some people take that as that's the abomination of desolation and that guy was the Antrist, so that's one view as well. Or that guy is like a type of antike Christ. I would say he's a type, you know, because he I don't believe he was. That's just my opinion. But that's something you guys can look up if you want to. But let's continue to read we are Matthew twenty four, verse sixteen. Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. Let he let him who is on the housetop not go down to take anything out of his house, And let him who was in the field not go back to get his clothes. But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days. And pray that your flight may not be in winter or on the sabbath, for then you are to be, For then there will be great tribulations such as not been since the beginning of the world. Until this time, no nor ever shall be And unless those days are were shortened, no flesh shall be saved. But for the elect's sake, those days will be shortened. Now very interesting, but quo to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days. Yeah, so basically it's gonna be tough times. You could imagine if the mark of the Beast is happening, people are starving, women are trying to feed their babies. They can't even eat food. And if they're if they're denying the mark of the Beast, they're not gonna be able to buy sell work. It's gonna be crazy, and there's gonna be absolute mayhem. There's gonna be people that are taking the mark of the beast. Now is whatever the mark of the beast is, whether it is changing your DNA, whether it is turning you transhuman, whether it's doing something we don't know. We don't know what it's gonna be, but there's a lot of speculation on what it's gonna be. And you guys already see right now AI is getting in place, and you know, you're seeing that the five G six g' is getting in place. There's a bunch of different stuff that's being put in place for us to be the cell phones. Instead of us having a cell phone in our hand, they want us to become the cell phone. You see what I mean. So there's a lot of that AI, transhumanism and everything getting kind of mixed up into a blender right now and getting served to the public. And what do they do in the high Galien dialectic, They basically serve it to you and they make you want it. They it's like problem actions and solution. They create a problem and then they make you want whatever they want you to do. They make you beg for it, you see. And that's what happened with twenty twenty and all that stuff that was happening. You guys understand what's going on, and you as a conspiracy theory, so you understand but what I'm telling you the end times are going to be crazy. Woe to those that are nursing babies. Gotta be careful there there will be great tipulations such has not been seen since the beginning of the world. Until this, no nor ever shall be And unless those days were shortened, no flesh shall be saved. But for the elect's sake, those days will be shortened. What those days will be shortened? Well, if you're on the heliocentric model, orbiting the Sun and everything, What's what's happening there? How are the days shortened? Oh, God's gonna slow the Earth down from moving in a circle, you know. No, What's what could happen in the in the flat earth model is God could slow the Sun down or speed the Sun up, whatever he's gonna do, you know, so the days would be shortened, so he would probably speed the Sun up. And if you are in a helio centric model, you believe in that, then maybe he's gonna, you know, stop the Earth from spinning as fast, slow the Earth down or or speed the Earth up whatever. So anyways, so then if this is gonna be Matthew twenty four, twenty three, then if anyone says to you, look, here's the Christ or there. Do not believe it, for false cross Christ and false prophets will will rise and show great signs and wonners to deceive, if possible, even the elect. See I have told you beforehand. So he's saying that there's gonna be Look it's the Messiah. Right. Everybody looks at the Christ word and they think that it's like the Christ means the Messiah. So look he's talking about the Jews. Look it's the Messiah there, but do not believe it. For false Christ or false messiahs and false prophets will rise and show great signed in wanders to deceive, for if possible, even the elect. See I have told you beforehand. He's letting him know I a not me, but Jesus is saying that he is the Messiah, So don't be deceived. There's not gonna be another Messiah. It's what he's telling these people. He's saying that he is the Messiah. And to he's saying, if there's other Messiah out there that come in the end times, or that come at all, do not believe it, for false prophets and false messiahs will rise and show great signs and wonders. That's kind of crazy. What's gonna happen? Well, the Antichrist and the false prophet is definitely going to come and give you signs and wonders because they're going to be using the power of Satan to give you signs and wonders. What Satan doesn't have any power, He's not allowed it. Well, let's look at let's go back to the book at Exodus, and let's read and show you that they do have power. Satan does have power. His magicians had power enough to go all the way to they got to the flies, and then they weren't able to do that and anything after that, and God was showing them up, showing Satan up. But they were able to do some signs and wonders that were pretty impressive. They were able to turn the staff into a snake. They were able to do a bunch of different plagues, but they couldn't get to the kid. They couldn't do the fly one or the their insect. I don't know if there were flies, nats, mice, mice, or whatever they were they were. It just says that there were an insect. Some some of the some of the translations say flies, But that's not what the hebrew says. So that's so Jesus is saying that there we go. Now let's continue here Matthew twenty four, verse twenty six. Therefore, if you say to you, look, he is in the desert. Oh no, oh no, sorry, let me go back real quick. Was it talking about them going to the mountains. Oh? Yes, let's go up a little real quick. Then, let those who are in Judaea flee to the mountains. Let he let him who is on the housetop not go down to take anything to the house. So therefore you see the abomination of desolations spoken by Daniel the prophets standing in the Holy Place wherever reads. Let him understand, Let those who are in Judaea flee to the mountains. Yeah. So I was listening to Robert Breaker and a couple other pastors talk. I guess there's some mountains that are in Israel that people are actually hiding New Testament Bibles under rocks and stuff, because once they flee to the mountain, they want to make sure that these Jews, if they're in the tribulation, can find the New Testament, the Holy Bible, the whole cannon the sixty six books. They want to make sure that they have the Old Testament and the New Testament so it can help them to learn about Jesus, the true Messiah, that they never took time excuse me, to learn, and their pride is stopping them from believing the true Messiah Matthew twenty four, verse twenty six. Therefore, if you say to you, look he is in the desert, do not go out, or look he is in the inner rooms, do not believe it. For as the lightning comes from the east and west, and the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Sun and man be. Whoever the carcass is there, the eagles will be gathered together. So, yeah, you know the way Jesus is coming. The Firmament's gonna open, and Jesus is gonna come in on a cloud, and every eye will see. And Jesus is saying that he's gonna For the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of sun and man be. So it looks like he will be fast. And it says for wherever the carcass is there, the eagles will be gathered together. Interesting now the coming of the Sun and man, so Matthew twenty four to twenty nine, immediately after the tribulation of those days, the sun will be darkened and the moon will not give its light. If you go to the King James, it'll say her light. Very interesting. So the sun will be darken and the moon will not give her light or it's light. The stars will fall from heaven. What how's that going to work on your heliocentric model's that's very tough. But if you think about it in a flat earth with a firmament and a dome, and every moon, sun, and the stars are in the firmament right, so they're within it. So if all the stars fell, and if the firmament's connected to the Earth, all the stars can fall to the Earth. The Sun can be darkened, no problem, and the moon will not give its light. The stars will fall from heaven and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. Now with your heliocentric model, I don't know, maybe a geocentric model. Maybe the stars are not what you'd think they are. In Biblical cosmology, stars can be angels, so maybe all the angels or the luminaries are instead of them doing God's path, they all fall to the earth, and they're not some big ball of gas that are like you know, you know, truins and truins of miles away, and you know, you know, the closest stars supposedly twenty four trillion miles away. How long will that thing take to get here if it's falling? And also if it's as bigger than our sun, how is it that all the stars are gonna fall to the earth? What does that say? It says in Isaiah that the hosts of heaven are gonna fall to the earth. If you look at that word host in the Hebrew, it means stars. If you look up what that host mean, also, it means army of angels. Very interesting. Okay, I'm not gonna get into biblical cosmology right now too much, but that's a very interesting verse. And then the sign of the Son and Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the sun and men coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. Let's go baby. And then he will send his angels to the great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together his elect from the four winds, from the end of heaven, from one end of heaven to the other. Another thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, so.
Speaker 1: How many heavens are there? Well, Paul. And second, you guys already know my biblical cosmology breakdown. I'm sure you guys listen to the first episode. If not, go back to Genesis one when I talk about biblical cosmology. Okay, when I go over that, you'll know exactly what I mean. But so let's continue reading. And he will send his angels with a great sound of trumpet. They will gather together his They will gather together his elect. Now who is he talking about? Now? This is the tribulation in those days. So if we the Church are still here, then they would be talking to us as the elect. But if we're taken already and we're gone, and only the Jews are here, or you know, the Israelites or whoever the true Hebrew is, Alites are not saying the ones in Israel. I'm not saying that either. I'm saying that whoever the true Hebrew is, yourlites were that we're trying to stay true to the Torah. But they couldn't. They couldn't get past the Jesus thing, and they were all of a sudden, the tribulation starts and they start worshiping Jesus. That's the elect at that time, because supposedly we're supposed to be gone and the church is not supposed to go through the tribulation. What Pastor Chuck mister said is he doesn't believe that God is into.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 1: What did he say when a husband is beating his wife? I can't even remember what it is. Sorry, guys, it's about ten thirty my time, and I cannot think. Let me just look it up. That way, we get it. You guys already know what the word is.
Speaker 2: But what is the word.
Speaker 3: It's not abusive? What is it called? Oh my gosh?
Speaker 1: Anyways, all right, anyways, it doesn't matter. Anyways, let's continue. I can't remember what the word is called. All right, let's continue. Um, the parable of the fig tree, the fig tree generation. If I was talking to Gary Wayne or someone that believes in dispensations, and they would say, the fig tree represents is real. Okay, but let's continue. Let's read and let's have an open mind here. Matthew twenty four, verse thirty two. Now learned this parable from the fig tree. When its branch has come, has become tender and puts forth leaves, you know the summer is near. So you also, when you see that these things, know that it is near at the doors. Assurely, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away until all things take place. Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will by no means pass away. This is the type of stuff that put that that someone that believes in the short season would point out and say, he said, as surely, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass But what other people would say is he's saying, this generation, I'm speaking about the fake tree generation, by no means will pass away till these things take place. So you know, whether you're a short season or you believe in the future view, there's a couple of different ways that people kind of flip this. But this is the parable of the fig tree, right, So if we take it from a spiritual aspect, he's saying, I learned this parable of the fig tree. When its branch has already become tender and puts forth leaves, you know the summer is near. So you also, when you see all things. You know, it is near at the doors of show I see to this generation will by no means pass away till these things take place. Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will by no means pass away. That is so interesting. So what's gonna happen in Revelation if you read it Revelation twenty two, God's going to make a new Heaven and a new Earth. Right, new Heaven and new Earth. So heaven and Earth will pass away, but my words will by no means pass away. All right, let's continue. No one knows the day or hour, Okay, so Matthew twenty four, verse thirty six. But of that day and hour, no one knows, but even the angels of heaven but my father only. But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son and Man be. Let's stop there. So some people take this as what happens. That's what happens before the flood. Right before the flood Genesis six ' four, we have the angels coming down, having sex with women and creating nepheline. Some people take it that as the days of Noah worse, so also will the coming of the Sun of Man be saying that maybe the nepheline will come back. That's something that some people say. Some people take this as no they're talking about Noah as he's you know, basically he was. He was trying to spread the good news back then, and he was preaching and no one was believing him, just like what happens to us right now when we try to preach to the hard headed, or to the atheists, or to some people. For as in we're back to the verse Noah Matthew twenty four thirty eight. For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage until the day that Noah entered the arc and did not know until the flood came and took them all away. So also with the coming of Son a man be so understand For as in the days of Noah, they were eating and drinking, and marrying and giving in marriage. So is that happening right now? Of course, you know, people are partying, going to clubs, hooking up with as many women as they could hook up with, getting as drunk as they could get, doing as much drugs as they could do, trying to chase women, chase all those different things. You know, all the stuff that the world does. You know, China, chase, money, trying to get that big deal where they step over all these different people and just to get it. You know, greed, lawlessness, sexual morality, pornography. There's so many different things out there that are that are that are happening, that people are doing and they're just stuck in this loop and they're just continue to do it. Heroin, fatanyl cocaine, meth, all these different things are just stuck in this loop and they just continue to do this things and and all of a sudden, Jesus comes back. Right, what are they gonna do? They're they're stuck in this loop and they've been doing they haven't been thinking about God whatsoever. So Jesus comes back, it's gonna be like that. It's gonna be like you're sinning. You're sinning, you're having fun, you're partying your party, and then Jesus comes back. What are you gonna do? You need to prepare yourself now like we're doing right now. You know, I'm here with you guys. We're studying the Bible together. We're having a Bible study and we are trying to figure out what the Bible's saying. And we're worshiping the Lord together, and we're trying to be intuitive and find out God's word, and we're trying to get closer to God. We're trying to get closer to Jesus. We're trying to, you know, get closer to the Holy Spirit. We're trying to get closer to the Father in heaven. So this is what you're supposed to do. Prepare yourself. Now are you supposed to like stress all day long, like, oh, but Jesus is coming back, Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh. No, you just prepare yourself. You spread the Gospel message, you pray, you know, you just have a great relationship with the Lord. And if Jesus comes, you're ready. You don't want him to come like a thief in the night. And then all of a sudden, you're not prepared and Jesus comes and you're trying to clean your house out of all this porn and drugs and all this stuff. No way you want Jesus to come, and you did not feel any guilt, and you're ready for him. Lord, let's go, baby, I'm ready to fight for you. I'm a soldier for you, Lord, let's go. That's how you want to be. You don't want to have all this guilt and all this all these different pleasures you've been chasing. Physical. We need to be speaking of this. We need to be thinking of the spiritual. We need to take that flesh, that huge flesh that's like a like a pit bull, and not a little spirit is like a cocker spaniel. We need to reverse that. And that's what we're doing right now. We're reversing that because we're living with the spirit where we are reading the Word of God. We're making that spirit the pit bull, and then our flesh is the little cocker spaniel. And as soon as that flesh is like I want to do this bow, your spirit's like, no, you ain't doing that. You are gonna read the Word today. You were gonna get into God. That's what you're gonna do. You're gonna pray, you're gonna you know, you're gonna love the Lord today. You ain't gonna sit there and do that. And then you're like, all right, cool, that's what you gotta do. You gotta build that spirit so that you're walking in the spirit. And when you're walking in the spirit, You're not gonna have guilt, condemnation. You're not gonna have the devil walking all over you, tap dancing all over you, doing is the two step on your head. No, what you're gonna have. What you're gonna have is you're gonna have. You're gonna be walking in the spirit. You're gonna feel great about yourself. You're gonna feel great with the Lord. You're gonna be reading the Word of God. And when you read the Word of God, you're not gonna have any problem with it. I'll tell you right now. If you're going and you're sinning and you're smoking, joke joking, doing drugs and all that stuff, and to go to read the Word of God, you're gonna feel condemnation and feel guilt because you're separating yourself from God. But if you're not sinning and you're doing everything you're supposed to do, and you're then when you read the Word of God, you read it with an open heart, and you're gonna start learning and receiving what God has for you. God has such special things for us. We have no idea because we let sin separate us from God, and then we try to go read the Word and we can't even understand it because we're thinking about all the stupid stuff we just did. Now, if you get if you clear your mind and you start living in the spirit, when you start reading the Word of God, he has things to tell you to let you know He's got places he wants you to be. And I'm not talking about being Drake and Eminem and Kendrick Lamar and all and and Kim Kardashian and some famous person that has a bunch of money. I'm saying he has places for you to be for the Kingdom of Heaven. What truly matters. I'm trying to preach and teach here on this message. So we got Matthew twenty four, Verse forty. Then two men will be in the field, one will be taken and the other left. Two women will be grinding at the mill. One will be taken and the other left. This is a verse that a lot of people they connect to the rapture. It doesn't stay taken up. You know. I don't know if this is a verse that's connected to the rapture, or if it's connected, or if maybe it's connected to when Jesus comes back, and some will be taken up. Some will stay, but it says will be taken and the other left. So this could be meaning. There's another meaning. It could be it could be that a person's actually physically getting taken because this is the end time and the government's coming to take you. That could be that, or it could be you're taking up I don't know. Watch therefore, for you do not know what hour your Lord is coming. But know this that if the master of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched and not allowed his house to be broken into. Therefore, also, be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect. This is what I'm talking about. We have to be ready, stay ready, stay alert, stay alive. That's a military term. We have to be ready. How do you be ready? In obedience to God, no guilt, no condemnation, living by the spirit, reading the Word of God, praying, you know, fellowship with fellow Christians. If that that helps you. If you want to do it out home, feel free. Just just get into the word, start to learn the Word and be obedient to the Lord. Believe me, it will change you, miraculously change you. You will be like so surprised. Now. It doesn't happen overnight. No, it takes time. But just like anything, if you're gonna go into the gym and you're gonna build your body and become buff and strong, you think you're little skinny, but when you first get in there is gonna do it in a week. No, it takes six months, it takes a year, it takes two years. It takes five years to get to the point that you want to be. It takes work. It takes waking up at five in the morning sometime hitting that gym if you're looking to do that. But what's more important, though, the spiritual body, and you know the spirit is the more important. So that's why it takes some time to get into the word and to read, and it's gonna take effort and it's gonna take time. But what's more important to you? Is it more important for you to be a millionaire and have all the money and the riches in the world, or is it more important for you to have all the money and riches in heaven. Not saying you're gonna have money and riches in heaven, but is it more important to build your treasures in heaven? It's more important to build your treasures in heaven, because everything you have on this earth is gonna rode away. And what's gonna happen is you can never bring a U haul with you to the morgue. Everything you own is gonna be owned by somebody else. And someone's gonna be having fun, and someone's gonna have their feet up on your desk after you pass, and someone's gonna be sitting in your house taking a dump in your bathroom after you pass. You see what I mean. That's why it's so much more important to be with the kingdom Matthew twenty four. To do things for the kingdom. Instead of doing things for the physical, do it for the spiritual. Matthew twenty four, verse forty five. Who then is a faithful and wise servant, who his master made ruler over his household, to give them food and do season. Blessed is that servant who miss master when he comes will find so doing. Sure, the guys say to you that he will make him a ruler over all goods. But if that evil servant says in his heart, my master is delaying his coming, and begins to beat his fellow servants and to eat and drink with the drunkards. The master of that servant will come on a day when he is not looking for him, at an hour that he is not aware of, and will cut him in two and appoint him portions with the hypocrites. Then shall be there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Where else does he describe weeping and gnashing of teeth in hell or shield? You understand? So he is telling you that you need to stay obedient and be in the you know, be the walk the course. If you want to be a drunkard and you want to be a partier, and you want to do all that, then go give one hundred and fifty percent to that. But if you want to be walking in the spirit and be with me, then don't fall off the path. That's what he's saying, or else you will be cut into two. Oh, my goodness, like the hypocrites. And who's the hypocrites? The Pharisees, the ones that are saying they're good on the outside, but in secret they're doing a whole bunch of nastiness. We could probably just do Matthew twenty five and then we can end it. Okay, guys, and I didn't study Matthew twenty five. So I'll do my best to break these things down. But let's let's do that Matthew twenty five, Verse one, the parable of the wise and foolish of virgins. Then the kingdom of heaven shall be likened to ten versions who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. Now five of them were wise, and five were foolish. Those who were foolish took their lamps and took no oil with them, But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. But the bridegroom was delayed. They all slumbered and slept, and at midnight a cry was heard, behold the bridegroom was coming and out to meet him. Then all those virgins arose and trim their lamps. And the foolish said to the wise, give us some oil, I mean of your oil, for our lamps are going out. But the wise answered, saying no, lest there should not be enough for us and you. But go gather rather to those who sell, and buy for yourselves. And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went with him to the wedding and the door was shut. So the foolish ones were the ones that were not reading the word, were not being obedient. We're not making disciples, we're not spreading the gospel. What they were doing is they were waiting for you know, they were basically just trying to wait all the way to the end to get saved. But the ones that were smart, they got saved. They have oil in their lamp, and they're prepared for the bridegroom, right, they're prepared, and when he came, they went with him to the wedding, went with Jesus to the to the wedding, right, and the door was shut. So those they they had just waited too long. They were too late, a dollar short. Yeah, and now's the time. And you're with me right now in these Bible studies. So this is the time for you to prepare and for you to be ready. You don't want that door to be shut on you. Right. The way the doors shut on you is if you die without being saved, or if Jesus comes back and you're still you know, smoking and joking with your friends and having a good time and partying and everything and just not saved. Gotta be careful you don't want the door to be shut. Right afterward, the other virgins came also, saying, Lord Lord, open to us. But he answered and said, as surely I say to you, I do not know you. Watch therefore, for you neither the day nor the hour in which the sun of man is coming. So they will the people that are trying to that aren't saved, that weren't prepared, they're gonna come and say, Lord Lord, please open, please let us into heaven. But he answered, says, surely, I say to you, I do not know you, because you never tried to get know Jesus while you were on the earth. So when you go to shield, Lord Lord opened it, let me up. Nope, I do not know you. The parable of the talents for the Kingdom of Heaven is like a man traveling to a far country, who called his own servants and delivered his goods to them, and to one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one to each according to his own ability. Immediately he went on a journey. Then he who had received the five talents went and traded with them and made another five talents. And likewise he had received two gained two more Also, he who had received two gained two more. Also, and he who had received one went and dug in the ground and hid his lord's money. After a long time, the lord of his servants came and settled accounts with them. So he who had received five talents came and brought five other talents, saying, Lord, you delivered me five talents. Look, I have gained five more talents beside them. His lord said to him, well done, good and faithful servant. You are faithful over a few things. I will make you ruler over many things. Enter into the joy of your lord. So we see that he was given talent or talents, but he was able to make five. So he gained disciples, He made disciples, He was fruitful, right. So it was saying that according to his own ability, right to another, each according to his own ability right. So that's the way I see this. I see as like gaining disciples, right, making more disciples, getting people saved, or assisting them on getting saved, not saving them, but getting them saved right, assisting them, being fruitful, spreading the gospel. He also had received two talents, came and said, Lord, you delivered me two talents. Look, I have gained two more talents beside them. His Lord said, a well done, good and people servant. You have been faithful over a few things. I will make you rule over many things. Enter into the joy of your lord. Then he who had received one talent came and said, Lord, I knew you would be a hard man, reaping where you have not sown, and gathering where you have not scattered seed. And I was afraid, and I went ahead your talent into the ground. Look you have what was yours. But as Lord answered and said to him, you wicked and lazy servant. You knew what I reap where I have not sown, and gather what I have scattered, not scattered seed. So you ought to have deposited my money with the bankers, and at my coming I would ever receive back my own with interests. So take the talent from him and give it to him who has ten talents. For to everyone who has more will be given for whoever for everyone who has more will be given and will be and he will have abundance. But for him who does not have even what he has will be taken away. And cast the unprofitable servant into outer darkness. And then where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. So for to everyone who has more will be given. So I think he's talking about more as in not as like as in more money or anything like that. I think he's talking about for everyone who has more will be given, he will have abundance. So I think it about I'm talking about. I think it's been like, whoever's more fruitful is the way I'm seeing this, but for him who does not have fruit. Maybe I'm adding to the word. I don't know. That's what I'm kind of seeing here, and cast the unprofitable servant into outer darkness. So I don't know. I'm kind of seeing something like that where it's talking about like maybe making more disciples or spreading the gospel of getting people saved. That's kind of what I'm seeing here. Maybe I'm wrong. I don't want to add to the word either, but I'm kind of seeing that. But maybe I'm wrong. I'm not going to say I'm right. I'm not one hundred percent going to say I'm correct or anything like that. That's just what i'm seeing without having to without without having to do a deep study on this, because I didn't do chapter twenty five. The son of Man will judge the nations. When the Sun of Man comes in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, he will sit on the throne of his glory. All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats. And he will set the sheep on his right hand. And he will set the sheep on his right hand, and the goats on the left. And the king will say, to those who are on his right hand, come you, blessed of my father inherit the Kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. For I was hungry, and you gave me food. I was thirsty and you gave me drink. I was a stranger and you took me in. I was naked and you clothed me. I was sick and you visited me. I was in prison and you came to me. So do you see all those things? This in a spiritual aspect, we need to know what he said. He said, for I was hungry, you gave me food. So we need to feed the hungry, We need to feed the needy. We need to take care of people that are the less fortunate. I was thirsty and you gave me drink. Take care of the less fortunate. I was a stranger and you took me in. This is talking about taking care of people if you look at it from the spiritual aspect. I was naked and you clothed me. I was sick and you visited me. I was in prison and you came to me. You see, it's telling you everything you should do right from a spiritual aspect. Let's continue, Okay, Then the righteous will answer him, saying, Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and gave you drink. When do we see you a stranger and took you in, or naked and clothed you, Or when do we see you sick or in prison and come to you? And the King will answer and say to them, But surely, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these my brethren, you did it to me. So whatever you do to your brethren or to the people that are in need, you did for the Lord. So what he's saying is the same thing I was talking about. We need to be like that to these people that are hungry, that are thirsty, that need clothes, that need jackets. We need to feed them, we need to clothe them. We need to visit these people in prison. Maybe do prison ministry. You see, this is the type of thing. If you did it for them, then you did it for God. You see the ones that everybody forgets about, the people that like the rich man Lazareth and the rich man he's walking over Lazareth. Lazareth is on the floor and he's poor, and and he's got sores on him. And you see, that's the kind of the same thing. You look up Luke sixteen and read that. When we get there, I'll explain the story to you. Then he will also say to those on the left hand depart from me. You cursed into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was hungry and you gave me no food. I was thirsty and you gave me no drink. I was a stranger and you did not take me in naked, and you did not clothe me sick and in prison, and you did not visit me. So understand something. You do not make it to heaven because you feed the poor. You can't. You don't make it to heaven because of your words. But what God is saying is, whenever you do these things for these people, it's like you're doing it for me. So treat your fellow brethren like you would treat me the Lord, because when you do these things for the brethren, then it's like you doing it for him. For God, then I will also answer and say to him, Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty, or a stranger, or naked or sick in prison? It did not minister to you? Then He answered them, saying it surely, I say to you, And as much you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to me. And these will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into eternal life, just like what I was talking about. So, yeah, that's pretty interesting stuff. We finished Matthew twenty five. Next week we're going to pick up at Matthew twenty six and talk about the plot to kill Jesus. Very interesting stuff, and I will do some deep studies for you guys, some deep dives. Let's go ahead and stop the screen share. Wow, some very deep stuff. Anybody that's listening to the show. Please keep the comments coming. I love it, man. I like to see that, and I like Jonathan and Jacob to see that. And I also enjoy seeing you guys's comments. And if anybody's if this show is assisting you or helping you in your walk, I really I'm all glory to God. God is the one doing it, not me. I'm just a vessel being used by the Most High to read the Bible to you guys and try to interpret and try to do some studying. And for you guys letting me be that guy, I appreciate you. And for you guys tuning in and listening, I really appreciate it. And I don't mind taking my time out to do these shows. I will do my very best to be here for you guys. And if I ever go on vacation, I'm gonna try to do a show and I'll still release it. I still want to make sure these things get released. So I just want to let you guys know that. But anybody that's listening, I appreciate you. If you want to follow me on Instagram, go to Josh Monday Underscore Podcast. If you want to follow my YouTube, go to Josh Monday music and podcast. If you want to follow my actual Spotify, just go to Josh Monday Christian and Conspiracy podcast. You'll see that that sign right there. And Jonathan and Jacob. I really appreciate you guys. Thank you guys so much for reaching out to me. Jonathan and Jacob, if you hear the show, thank you for reaching out. Those guys reached out to me during this time that I was having with my son when my son passed, and they were just just awesome there there there were you know, do you what do you need? Do you need us to raise money? I'm like, hey, no, no, no, no, man, you guys did enough just letting me have this show, man, because it's it's blessing some people, you know. So anyways, I appreciate them, and I appreciate everybody's prayers and everything out there. So, like we always do, we're gonna end this in prayer, Father God and the name of Jesus, in the name of is shoe with them? Is Sheiak the Christ the Messiah. Lord, Wow, what an awesome book of Matthew. You know, what a great study. I appreciate you, Lord giving me this insight on you know, the different verses and and hopefully I'm teaching it correctly. If I'm not, please Lord assist me and teaching it correctly. I am going to try to go through the whole Bible on cult the conspiracy show.
Speaker 2: Lord.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to do that on this Sunday service and Wednesday service. Lord, if you can allow me to do that and maybe go through the Bible two or three times, whatever we could do. I would love to just continue this because I hope it's assisting people. Lord, and I just really appreciate you. Know, you're giving me this time to be able to study your word, this time to be able to study Leviticus and to study the Book of Matthew right now. It's assisting me in my walk. Lord. Thank you for putting in this position and trusting me to do this. And I'm going to try to be here for you and do the best that I can. Lord, for the people that are listening, So thank you for providing me with this platform. And Lord, if you could just help anybody out there that's struggling. I know there's people that are probably struggling with what I was talking about, struggling with maybe walking in obedience to you, Lord, assist them, assist me, Assist everyone that's listening to be obedient to you.
Speaker 2: Lord.
Speaker 1: We asked that in Jesus's name, and we appreciate everything you do. We love you in Jesus name. Amen. Thank you guys for tuning in. Appreciate you, guys. I will see you guys this Sunday. We're gonna go over Leviticus eleven, probably through nineteen, something like that. I'll see you guys on Sunday service, and I'll see you next week on Wednesday service as well. God bless you and thank you