Speaker 1: In studio Garbage Brian Thomas and the return of George Brenneman from Restore Liberty dot Us, where if you don't have your twenty twenty four slate card, do you have an yet vote to go ahead and click on and print it out and take it with you so you know exactly who the good guys are versus the bad. George brenhan welcome back. My friend's always great talking with you.
Speaker 2: Thanks, Brian, this is it was fun last time. I thought we gave it another shot.
Speaker 1: I agree, And you know, it's like having Congress from winstropin studio engage to get a little banter in open subject matter. We can kind of freeform it and we can start off by talking about nerds, which I got a kick out of. You had suggested a few things to speak about with me this morning, and the latest on the election and the rise of the nerds, nerds and quote. I'm like, huh, I wonder what George is referring to on that one, So why not start there? As it turns out, Elon Musk is the specific guy.
Speaker 2: You're nerd? Yeah, you're a nerd. Oh god, I am. I'm a proud nerd. From the seventies before they even knew that's what they were going to call us, you know, right. But it's interesting to see his evolution since he got involved in this. I think he finally came out in support of Trump when Trump was shot, which kind of you know, pushed him out of his chair to say, yeah, I'm going to support this guy. And you could tell what that first rally did in New Jersey. He was just you know, coming out of his skin because he wasn't used to being in front of a crowd like that. But then you fast forward to Madison Square Garden and he was having a blast.
Speaker 1: You could just tell, Yeah, it's funny how you characterize that he's not used to be in front of a crowd. I mean, I can't imagine a single human being on the planet. He doesn't have the microscope focused on him more than Elon Musk. So literally, the world is always eyeballing him about what he's doing, his antiques, his latest, you know, what he's on AX, what he says on AX. Yeah, he's got millions and millions of folks following him.
Speaker 2: But the thing is with I think he's what I would call the classic engineer nerd.
Speaker 3: I mean, he is focused on problem solving at the end of the day.
Speaker 2: And you can tell listen to some of his interviews, He'll somebody will ask him a question out of the blue, He'll stop, kind of look up and think a little bit.
Speaker 1: He's trying to solve the problem.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think that guy wakes up every morning and says, Okay, what am I going to try and do today to solve a problem? And you can see he's really energized now on this idea of let's balance the budget. You know, out of the blue, somebody says, how much you think you can cut out a six point five he is at.
Speaker 3: Least two d two trillion dollars. Wouldn't that be amazing?
Speaker 1: It would be so unbelievably amazing the man who might bring fiscal discipline to the Trump administration. I mean, we know what Donald Trump spent while he was time. He spent a time I actually that last year with COVID. Well, I understand COVID, and you know, COVID is largely responsible for some of the problems the Biden administration. And we can't deny that, right. I mean, I'm not an idiot, and I'm not going to try to lie myself around that. This is all one hundred percent of Kamala Harrison Joe Biden's problem. They did inherit COVID, but they made it so much worse.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: A lot of the financial devastation is a consequence of lockdowns, which were unconstitutional vaccine mandates where people lost their employment situation because they didn't want to have a vaccine for religious reasons or otherwise. And those folks are gradually winning their lawsuits. It just takes a while. It takes a while.
Speaker 2: And I was just amazed at how quickly Americans followed all those rules. I just except I expected everybody to say, what are you talking about, I'm not going to stay in my house.
Speaker 1: Well, and I was one of the very first defenders of a right to it's not just free speech, but the right to peacefully assemble. In the aftermath of the you know, COVID just first coming out, there was a whole bunch of protesters that came out downtown and I remember and he back battled and walked away from his statement and regretted making it. But FOP President Dan Hills is on here go. These people are crazy and they should be locked up or words to that effect, right, And I was like, why the First Amendment protects the right to assemble, that protects the right to speak, and it's the same thing that applied to your right and ability to go to church, the free exercise of religion. They interfered with all of that. Well, meanwhile, keeping the weed stores open, or you know half of the of the home depots, strip.
Speaker 3: Clubs, abortion clinics, they were okay.
Speaker 1: Well, that made it so much worse, and that created this divisive you know, it's almost became because of that a political issue where you know, it turned into you either abide and do what your lords and masters tell you, or you fall back on your constitution, your freedoms and liberties that are guaranteed, and you try to hold them accountable and counter their they ridiculous, hysterical Nardi.
Speaker 2: And in the end, I think you have to rely on principles, and you know, the principal free speech, the principal freedom of religion, and you just can't let those get stamped on. And from the point of view, what I was saying with the Revolution of the nerd here is people like that are just focused on solving the problem. He has nothing to gain politically from doing this zero. I mean, when somebody and to take away his advertisers on Twitter acts, he's like, you're gonna threaten me with buddy, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: But I mean to have somebody like that going in and saying, Okay, I think I can get rid of government waste.
Speaker 3: I can get rid of two trillions worth it.
Speaker 2: And he's not going to feel good until he gets rid of four I guarantee this guy is the guy that's putting rockets up within twelve hours of landing the things.
Speaker 3: I mean, this guy's crazy when it comes to that.
Speaker 2: The other thing I like to point out is we live in very, very trying times right now. We've got a ton of problems. Think back to the founding of the country. Who were the people that stepped up at that time of trouble and took the leads. George Washington was a civil engineer. Thomas Jefferson was an inventor and a scientist. Benjamin Franklin inventor scientists. These guys are used to solving problems, not reacting with emotion, but reacting with I'm going to understand the problem. I'm going to fix the problem, and I think that's what we need.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: That's why I love it when you know, technical people, people with actual skill sets step up. I mean, I think everybody we're supporting on our slate card is a businessman first politician because they had to be. You got the Bernie Marinos. Uh even you know, if you look at Adam Colon Taylor, Adam is just a business guy.
Speaker 3: He's work getting nerd.
Speaker 2: I think that's the answer, is to get rid of people like Shared Brown that have been there for fifty years since Nixon.
Speaker 3: For crying out loud, that is so oh gosh. The first time I visited d C.
Speaker 2: I happened to walk past him and he's like, you know, five foot nothing. All I want to do is just, you know, hit him with an elbow and knock him to the ground. But he's just one of those guys. He owns the place.
Speaker 3: You know, you're a peaceful man, George. I would have to do it in disguise, but if you were the shot, oh wow.
Speaker 1: Well anyhow, we got that race, of course, and I'm you know, the other the one race that I've put a glombed onto just because I have so much respect for the man, his communication skills, his ability, his hard work, his love of America, his love of family. Orlando Sanza, Orlando is amazing. Just a tremendous candidate versus Greg Lansman. And I just that that that race is just even close is really troubling to me. And I have no internal polling to show one way or another how that one's going. But such a superior candidate.
Speaker 2: I remember the first time I talked to him, It's like, holy cow, your resume is just tailor made for this job. I mean as an accountant, he's a lawyer, he's a he's an army vet. His wife and he both went to West Point. In the interview we did with him, you know, when Joe was our producer at the farm there, I interviewed his wife first, So Jessica was the first person we spoke to. I've heard his story a million times. I want you to tell his story, and it was amazing.
Speaker 1: Nice way of being able to talk to just her by framing it that way, George, I applaud your efforts in that regard. He knows I think his wife is absolutely gorgeous. I give him credit.
Speaker 3: He's amazing.
Speaker 2: I know brilliant, Yes, and to put themselves into the situation. They've got little kids, I mean three of them, right, four, four little kids. She's at home defending that fort while he's out trying to defend the country. I think that's just an amazing lesson in his dedication to the country and to this effort.
Speaker 1: Couldn't agree with you more on that, And you know, I'll recommend go to Orlandosanza dot com and check it out and you can see pictures of him, his wife, and his beautiful family right there. Check out his resume. I don't think it's too late to help out. Between now and the Tuesday, we still have some opportunities to support these wonderful folks and try to get them elected. It's gonna take some effort, but we can do it. I don't know. We got more talk about with George. The division of the country is just overwhelming me. And I'm trying hard to remain positive about it too.
Speaker 2: It is, but the anxiety is building as we get closer to Tuesday.
Speaker 1: It really is, and more and more and more lettered agency. He's talking about the aftermath of the election and the violence in the streets and the it's just just before we came.
Speaker 2: On air, there was a talk about the concerns over the violence in this streets and what's going to happen after the election.
Speaker 3: So even your news is covering it here.
Speaker 1: I know, and certain members of the mainstream media, most of them trying to suggest it's going to be a bunch of right wing racist extremists. They tend to overlook the Antifa types and the anti Israel folks out there, and what I believe will be the biggest contingent because if Donald Trump wins, for example, not only you can have the evil orange man obsessed Trump anti Trump folks out there, but they see this concept of deportation staring at them in the face, and the idea that you have fifteen, say twenty million folks who are not eligible to be here illegally enter the country with the hearing date to follow. They may become very well organized, and it will be very easy to do so, given that they've been handed a free cell phone compliments of the United States government.
Speaker 3: Well on, try cell phone free lodging funding the whole book.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you can put everybody in a hotel, and you can house everybody, but cell phones. Give them the ability to easily organize, and these nngos do not have the United States interest at the forefront of their goals. They have well, maybe something against US interest, but in the final analysis, they can easily organize very large numbers along those lines alone just one of many contingencies that are all going to be out there more with George Renman again, restore Liberty dot us where you find George's information, get some information about the upcoming election as well, and go to affordable Medical Imaging for your medical images. That's what I did last CT scan, which gave me some you know, kind of bad news, but hell, that's what CT scans are all about, good news, bad news. You're gonna have to get one at some point. So why would you go to the hospital and pay thousands and thousands of dollars for it? You know, these things are outrageous in hospital imaging departments, huge huge profit center for those very heavily expense laden hospitals. They got to run that huge building with all the overhead and the expenses. Well, that's why I say, exercise your choice, go to Affordable Imaging Services and get your excuse me CT scan for four hundred and fifty bucks. Yeah, four hundred and fifty You get a contrast me a little bit more, but you know what, it's like a ten percent of what a CD scan could cost you the hospital, because they could be as much as five grand, and you'll pay extra for the Board Certified Radiologists Report, which your doctor must have. The image comes with the radiologist report, regardless whether you get an MRIICD scan, echo cardogrammer ultrasound. At Affordable Imaging Services, everyone comes with the Board Certified Radiologist report, which you and your doctor will get within forty eight hours. Two hundred and fifty bucks for an ultrasound with the report. How about that versus two thousand at a hospital. Help you get the idea, it's your money, it's your bottom line. So Affordable Medical Imaging Key Imaging Services keeping me low overhead, very very low, but passing along the savings to you, same equipment, same professionals. They've been at this for about forty years. You can visit them online at Affordable med Imaging Affordable Medimaging dot com. The phone over the scheduled appointment five to one three seven five three eight thousand, five one three seven five three eight thousand.
Speaker 2: This is fifty five krc an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 3: What's the Best Sex?
Speaker 1: Twenty one fifty five Krcity Talks Station, Our Fun Games, George Brenneman Restore Liberty dot Us. George the Nerd talking politics, which is what he loves to talk about. Let's stay focused on some local politics Hamilton County. I mean, you know, last person out, bring the flag when they come. But I mean, is it too late to turn Hamilton County maybe even a bit purple rather than the full police kids?
Speaker 2: Some voice downtown? I mean, we have nothing at city council. We have nothing at the Commissioner's office currently. I think the city's currently a lost cause. But I'm really really curious to see what happens in the commissioner race. We've never had someone so young and energizes Adam Taylor. Jonathan's doing a decent John Pearson. It's going to be really interesting to watch. But he makes a lot of good points. I mean, we have no diversity of thought down there. We have nobody looking out for the actual taxpayer. Instead, they're just you know, how much more can we get? We've got people talking about the property taxes and how they're out of control. They did the reevaluations at the peak of the market. So I mean, we've got all the problems with Detroit and Portland and everybody else.
Speaker 1: And I understand the property taxes are out of control, but you can't fix that within the county. No, that one's true. Yeah, I mean Columbus needs to change that. Max it out. You cannot increase property taxes beyond x percent or the lesser of or or something. Because you know, people were caught completely off guard by that one. And again COVID. Who knew COVID would have the unintended consequence of you know, people are all moving, they're now commuter working from home, they want bigger houses out in the burbs or whatever. And with you know, three percent interest rate, everybody was buying up everything. Then you now have these institutional investors that are coming in and snatching up every single house that goes on the markets.
Speaker 2: Grains getting overrun with the institutional buying. I don't know how anybody finds a home now that they don't rent.
Speaker 1: And there in lines the challenge and it's a little disturbing, but the interest rates go up, and then people will not move smove because they don't want to sell their house and go to a higher interest.
Speaker 2: Well, and the solution to that is to give everybody twenty five thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, that'll work. Yeah, that won't impact the price of the house. No, no, no, not at all.
Speaker 2: It's just that kind of you know, nobody's paying attention to the big picture and this incrementalism of I mean, even you said we got to limit how much property tax increases. I'm on the other page. I think we need to get rid of property taxes altogether, well, or cap.
Speaker 3: Them at what you paid for the house.
Speaker 1: Well, again, looking forward to solutions if you have this problem right now funding schools, for example, which I think the Supreme Court twenty years ago said the current funding model for schools is unconstitutional. Yeah, here we are has one years later, it has not changed a bit. Well, but if you were going to start over again and not use property taxes and had a different way, a different path, I would entertain anything that somebody could suggest, but just immediately saying no more property tax right now, it doesn't answer the broader problem of how schools get funded. So so we're.
Speaker 2: Already seeing that, we're already seeing that, I mean every school levee out in Colorin has failed, every police levee which was a shock to me. Nobody was even fighting it and it failed twice. Now it's because nobody can afford it anymore. You give thirty percent or plus more on your property taxes and then you want to add to that. No way, So I think the property tax is you's got to be solved in Columbus. Yes, it can't be solved locally, but the local ones. You know, you can't start funding all these things that are not government's job. Like you were just saying, paying someone to not use a gun in a crime.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's actually has been implemented, or at least I think it's.
Speaker 3: It was passed.
Speaker 1: We were talking earlier in the week about the sixty five million dollars windfall or leftover money from last year's budget. It wasn't spent, like, oh my god, we have sixty five million dollars. We got to spend it. So apparently, since I said, the council at least the other day was poised to pass and I do believe it passed. Here's the plan. Two hundred and seventy five thousand dollars of this sixty five million toward a gun violence production program that attempts to pull what they call and it's in quotes thank you to the Inquirer active firearms offenders to get him out of street life by well paying them, providing him with travel, job training, and therapy and more. Again, that's reporting from Sharon Coolidge in the Inquirre just from the other day. So in order to qualify, you have to be a gun offender to qualify.
Speaker 3: So here's somebody say next to in.
Speaker 1: Terrible financial circumstances, his neighbor has been is a convicted felon carrying a firearm under disability or something. That guy's going to qualify for a handout. But because you have not used a firearm, you're not eligible. Here where's my gun? Six twenty six fifty five k S talk station speaking of firearms. So I'm gonna put a pro a big plus in front of that because I love being able to bear arms, keeping bear arms and can concealed carry. And I go to the range all the time because I thoroughly enjoy shooting at targets. Hey, it's my thing, doesn't have to be your thing, but I like to. But I also know how expensive ammunition is, which is why I'm happy to recommend twenty two three firearms range around forty two between Mason eleven and indoor range. It's exceptional. They have membership options, they have a massive selection of firearms as well as ammunition with unbelievably competitive pricing. They are truly competitive, and that's competitive even before the current sale that was going on that is going on act now ten percent off any case of mL you buy from twenty two to three. So if they got a case a nine millimeter or forty five or three oho eight or two two three whatever, you're looking for ten percent off while it lasts. So you know how ammunition prices are, so take advantage of this. Already come repetitive ten percent of twenty two three dot com. The number twenty two fell by the word three spelled out on a route forty two between Mason and leven, and again twenty two to three dot com.
Speaker 3: Fifty five krc uh Talk of the.
Speaker 1: Night first one one four ks, mostly sunny day to day, a bit breezy with a high of eighty over night. Partly Clotty's sixty three for the low Halloween highest seventy five got rains shown up in the afternoon and evening. Isolated storms perhaps as rain will roll out overnight drop it to forty seven. And on Friday it's going to be up for a sunnay day with the highest sixty two sixty degrees. Right now traffic.
Speaker 4: Time from the UCL Tramphing Center. Count on the expert team at you See Health Orthopedic Sands sports Medicine. No matter the injury, same day appointments are available schedule online at you see health dot com. Cruise are working with the n acsiment. What's found on the Bragan Highways just after Hamilton Avenue northbound seventy five, that's beginning to get a little bit heavier through the cut approaching downtown. There's a wreck on Millville Shandon babout one twenty nine. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KR Seed the talk station's.
Speaker 1: Six thirty one fifty five pair CD talk station. Ay, very happy Wednesday to you. I hope you're enjoying as much as I am. My conversation here, our collective conversation with George brenhaman restore Liberty dot us talking local politics, state politics, national politics. Uh and UH, I don't know about we can hope against hope, perhaps turning Hamilton County back to at least a little bit of red. I prosecuted Melissa Powers. She's outstanding of what she.
Speaker 2: Does, unbelievable, unbelievable job since she's taken over. I mean, some of the stuff she's done is just absolutely amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's going to be on the program at eight oh five. I'm happy to be hearing from it in one hour from now. Folks, if you want to stick around, and I hope you can. Uh, Jim Neil, who we are here on the morning show least supporting for sheriff, And I know, George, you're buying Jimal one hundred percent. He'll be on the program in an hour, so I'm looking forward to having him on as well. But I really worry about that Melissa Powers race because you know, her opponent didn't even have a license last I didn't even have a license to practice a license up. I don't know stancy to do, George. I mean, I've got my law license up for the past eighteen years. All you got to do is get twenty four hours of cle and you can do it online. Now he's kicked back and watch your program and learn a little bit and keep your your your your your legal skills up to speed.
Speaker 3: It's so so challenging.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, and she's never been in a courtroom since you know, cell phones were the size of a you know, a lunch box, you know what.
Speaker 1: And that's an excellent point you brought up, because I've observed, you know, having not practiced law though maintaining my license for the past eighteen years, you know it as a litigation attorney. You know the landscape of civil litigation and how much it's changed in the last eighteen years. Just simply the idea of electronic discovery. You know, that was a minor component back in you know, the ancient days of twenty years ago. You know much you'd have to oh my god, getting up to speed on modern discovery and obligations under the new and the evolved rules. The rules of soil procedure have changed. So has criminal law. I mean, it's not all you just pick it up where you dropped off.
Speaker 2: No, and what's worse is, you know, the position of prosecutor and sheriff. Both of those are skilled positions. You know, a trustee is basically there to give an opinion. They don't have to have a skill set. They just have to have an opinion. True, but a prosecutor has to have a skill set, and Melissa versus her opponent is just night and day.
Speaker 3: I encourage people.
Speaker 2: I saw Melissa's speech and immediately afterwards, I'd really like to have a longer discussion with you, and we did two twenty five minute segments. Go to the Restore Liberty dot Us. Look at that podcast section on Melissa. It is amazing. You can tell halfway through. I'm just sort of shocked by her resume and what she's accomplished. I mean, I really encourage people to learn about her. It is amazing. And I see these ads now saying she's too extreme. I'm like, all she does is interpret the law as it was written. She's not going out, she's not picking or changing. She's not picking which one she supports are doesn't support. How is that extreme?
Speaker 1: Well, in the notion, they're running regular ads that she's going to prosecute women who have abortions. Now, say what you want about abortions. I do believe we have a constitutional amendment recently, George that was passed in the state of Ohio.
Speaker 2: They're not touched. There's nothing you can do about it. Nothing, even if you want to, you can't do anything. And they keep bringing up because it's the only it's the only topic on which they quote Win And I just keep coming back to these people are crazy. At what point is it murder? I mean, even some of them are saying, if the baby is alive after a botched abortion, you shouldn't have to save it. I'm like, wait a minute, what is your justification for that. Well outside sitting here crying.
Speaker 1: It's a citizen of the United States of America. Even if you buy into the notion, if it haven't left, if I haven't lest, it hasn't left the birth canal, it hasn't been born in ergo is not a human And I find that ridiculous, knowing that both my children are born in eight months. But if there was an attorney in the room that was appointed to be guardian analytem and make a legal case on behalf of the baby, right there, the baby is a human being and a citizen of the United States, that it was born in the United States of America, and leaving the birth canal is being born period. It has rights.
Speaker 2: It's indefensible that you can do it after birth. I think it's indefensible once you can deliver it. If you could do a c section at six months and the baby lives, that's got to be less invasive than abortion.
Speaker 3: But see, we got caught in a trap already.
Speaker 2: That's what they're trying to do, is to get us to talk about it so that they can act like we're trying to take it away.
Speaker 3: We're not trying to take it aways.
Speaker 1: The same opinion. I'm expressing my opinion and everybody else expressed their opinion when they voted on that last issue one and enshrining the right to abortion in the state. That doesn't change your attitude about it. But it doesn't enable prosecutor powers to go after and prosecute people for doing something that is entirely lawful in the state of Ohio.
Speaker 3: So he's not going to do that. I mean, why would they know.
Speaker 1: It's like the same thing on the federal level. Nothing Really, I'm sorry, I'll use the words. Pisses me off more than this drum beat of a national abortion ban, a federal abortion ban, and they every single federal race, representative, senators, and of course the presidential race. They keep trying to make that point, like, didn't you read Dobbs, You morons? Nobody anybody who is running for federal office who is advocating for that hasn't read Dobbs either. It is not a power that is retained by the federal government. Is a state issue, period And if I was a candidate for federal level office, I would be pointing that out regularly. Dude, why are you even bringing that up? Didn't you read Dobbs?
Speaker 2: Well, ninety percent of the commercials you see have no basis in truth whatsoever. Right now, it's painful after I hate to mention, but you know, when I ran in the primary, I was just absolutely amazed at the lies being told.
Speaker 3: It was just crazy.
Speaker 2: I had someone come up to me and say, you know, I knew they lied, but I never never knew who they were lying about before. I can't believe what they're saying. And now you look what's going on with the Shared Brown commercials, the ones against Melissa Powers.
Speaker 3: They're nuts. There's not a moment of truth in the entire ad.
Speaker 1: But you know what it illustrates, there are so many people out there that are uninformed that they know an outright lie like that with the exception of folks like you and I, we dwellers, we maybe or at least astute politically on some level, it ain't gonna fly with us, but it's gonna fly, perhaps perfectly well, with a bunch of low information voters. Every little bit counts, so they're willing to take the hits for lying. But they also know they're going to get a few votes on that topic if they just keep saying it over and over again. Six thirty seven Coming about six thirty eight more with George Breneman, Restore Liberty dot Us is where you find him and where you find QC Kinetics. I'll give you the number in a minute. You might want about that, speaking them painful. You may be living with chronic pain. So many people do, knee pain, arthritis pain, joint pain. You know, and your hip, your knees, your shoulders, your back, and you've probably seen the doctor, and you've probably gotten the steroid shots and you probably realize that they don't work. Maybe the pain medication could be addictive. I don't know your wead to a pharmaceutical comedy to deal with your knee pain and hip pain. Then there's the surgery option. All the downtime associated with surgery, and then does it is it really gonna work?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: You know, there is a next step you can take, and those are the folks a QC kinetics the healing properties in your body. Your body heals itself. Cut a finger, it heals itself. You know. QC kinetics can take those healing properties, concentrate them and put that into the joints where you have the pain. This helps heal and restore the achy areas. Treatment available right now in Cincinnati through QC Kinetics, the nation's leader in regenerative medicine. This result allows you to move again without pain. They've treated thousands of patients. They had great success doing it. So finally the relief from arthritis an injury without well surgery and downtime and steroids and paint pills. So check it out if you qualify. How do you know if you're going to qualify, Well, why not schedule a freebet, a free consultation and find out about QC kinetics and let them determine whether it might be helpful for you to do that. Five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine one more time five one, three, eight, four, seven, zero, zero, one.
Speaker 3: Nine fifty five KRC talk.
Speaker 1: Station, Happy Wednesday, Restore Liberty dot Us. George Brownman in studio. He's going to be doing an empower you summonar. We'll get to that. We save that for the tail end of our conversation this morning, George, but off air came up with the context of diet and I was talking about my cancer and going back and forth, but a lot of information out there about the relationship between sugar and carbohydrates which convert to sugar and having a terrible and profound impact on health, and the information that I read over and over again guarding you know, cancer management. Don't feed your cancer. Cancer eats more than all the cells in your body to consume vast numbers of calories, and it's that sugar or what has been broken down into sugar. And the more that you got, the more you feed your cancer cells in your in your tumors. So basically cut it out, like ketoi ism is a way of getting rid of the sugar. But you I mean. That led to a conversation about RFK Junior, another one of these folks like Elon Musk sort of a wow. That guy's been invited to the dream Team, into the tent, right, But he is I call him a wining nut when it comes to environmental issues, and you know, so he says some outrageous things from time to time. But I think he's got a really good handle on the problems we face in America with our diet.
Speaker 2: Well, and I think he's got a really honest focus on health and children right now. If you look, thirty five percent of children are obese, you've got sixty to seventy five percent of adults are a beese. But it all boils down to chemistry, and they're finally starting to unravel the why of this. But like you said, there's a book called End of Alzheimer's.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 2: The only drug that's been found to be effective against Alzheimer's a twenty one day keto diet. If you get rid of the carbs, stop the insulin, and you stop taking the damned statins for cholesterol. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Alzheimer's starts going away, Dementia starts going away. The brain is like forty percent cholesterol. The lower you make it, the worse your brain gets. And then you feed it with all of that insulin, and that's what's damaging the cells everywhere in the body, but specifically in the brain in that case.
Speaker 3: Same with cancer. All of that.
Speaker 2: Look, so you're eating these high diets, and then to get away from the sugar, they went to high fructose corn syrup oh so, which cannot be digested except in the liver, which is now why you got kids with cirrhosis. They call it fatty liver, but it's it's literally the same thing as alcohol. The fructose kills your liver, and then you put the seed oil in there, which the body doesn't know what the hell to do with, and so you've got this chemical stew going in that's just making things worse and worse and worse. We've started, like I said, my wife and I started down this path in July. We started with a book called Lies I taught in medical school, Robert Lufkin, excellent book, and we've moved on from them, the Cali and Casey means good energy book. They all have the exact same thing that the chronic diseases in the United States of you know, high blood pressure, heart disease, dementia, even things like ADHD are all related to diet and the fact that the chemicals going into our system are just all wrong. And you think about that and you say, Okay, that's going to be impossible to fix. You know, I can't go no carb or low carb. Well, the answer is why not. You can have bacon and eggs, you can have steak, you can have hamburger. You just don't put them on a bun. You don't feed your body. The worst is by far, diet and regular drinks, you know, cocing, diet coke.
Speaker 3: They're horrible.
Speaker 1: Put the mountain do down, ye put the mud to blanking mountain do away.
Speaker 3: It's incredible.
Speaker 1: Any form don't say you can drink Code red because Zombie Land approved it six forty six. They got paid for that too. I bet really, Oh you know, I mean, if there's product marketing in him any major movie, the product was paid for by the manufacturer of the product to be placed in the movie.
Speaker 3: Like the apples in Mission Impossible You Got It six.
Speaker 1: Forty six, fifty five KRC DE talk Station George Renman Return Restore Liberty dot Us is where you can find him at any time, and he will be in an empower youse Summinar tonight, we're gonna get the details on that, followed by the mandamental legend that is Jack added in the big Picture after the top of the hour. News first though, Foreign Exchange had Austin in the studio talking winnerizing your car, what to look out for, what you need to do, having to do a multipoint inspection on your car, so you are prepared for the challenges of Winner. Have your battery, replace your windshield wipers, check your tires. A lot of bent rims. You said that is a plague on the automobile ownership community. I guess that's we can blame our politicians for not fixing the roads. But regardless, you should have all that checked out for wintertime so you can confidently drive around. And I'm pretty I'm pleased to announce that Foreign Exchange, Congratulations, will now be servicing Tesla's. They've all been trained, so if you have a Tesla, they're doing evs now, at least Tesla's. That's they're going to start with Tesla's and they'll expand their ev repair at some time down the road. But you've got an option right there with Foreign Exchange, and you will have the same thing experience with Foreign Exchange with your Tesla as you will with your internal combustion engine imported, regardless of traditional import manufacturing continence, whether it's Asia or Europe. They fix it for less a s certified master technicians working on your car. You'll leave with a full warranty on parts and service and more money in your pocket. He saved my family lots of money over the years. So trust the experts, all manufacturers foreign cars. They can help you out right there at Foreign Exchange and the Tesla's five one, three, six, twenty six. The Westchester location is the one where you want to be. Take the seventy five until you get to the Tylersville Eggs that go east on Tylersville two streets hanging right on Kinglin and you are there online. You're there at Foreign X. That's foreignletter X dot com fifty five KRC. Are you tired of living with Chrome one? If if you have KCB talk station, Very happy Wednesday to you a special Wednesday. Normally the Empower Youth seminars are on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Tonight there's a special one. First off, you're gonna hear from my guest instudio George Brennman, and he is. I mean, we were talking geek geeks in the administration maybe the Trump administration at the outset on this with Elon Musk, and of course you know health geek RFK Junior there you're you're a total geek. Yeah, I didn't realize this. You have over a dozen patents up to sixteen finally, no kidding.
Speaker 2: Yeah, half of them are in how to get lower emissions and more fuel economy.
Speaker 1: But yeah, well I negate every effort that you have engaged in you get great fuel economy and more mileage on it. He's a hypermiller, and I tend to be the exact opposite of it. I don't have many hobbies, but I love to drive, and I'm a little care free when it comes to trying to get good mileage. That's acceleration anyway. He got a consulting company working with Fortune five hundred companies. What are you gonna be talking about tonight? It's empower you America dot org and it's both live or virtual. You can attend in person, go to two twenty five Northland Boulevard or virtually and empower you America dot org. The other speaker is Carolyn Nicholson. Carolyn Nicholson is going to be well the title. Very little has been published about the contributions nurse and neesthetus made during World War Two, so that's a real uh interesting topic there. But how about you, what are you speaking about?
Speaker 2: Well, they got me pushed out of my comfort zone. I'm gonna be talking about the role of magistrates in the judicial system.
Speaker 3: So it's a It's a thing.
Speaker 2: I had to do the research on, and I think it's one of those things when you ask somebody out of the field to look at it, you're hoping that you can get a different opinion. I hate to say it, but it looks kind of boring. It looks like it is what it is. So a magistrate is sort of the physician's assistant for the judge. They do the easy stuff, supposedly, and so it's just like a physician's assistant in that you might get somebody that's a political appointee and doesn't know what they're doing, or you might get someone that's actually extremely good at the job. So it's real hit or miss. It's a point and not elected. So it's a bit of a weird thing. I worked with a whole bunch of magistrates. When I was back in my younger days, when I worked for Judge Panioto and the Domestic Relations Court back in the eighties, we had multiple magistrates who would preside over you know, sort of contentious divorce proceedings. You know, people wasting hundreds of dollars per hour on lawyers to fight over who gets the basket of soap bars. I mean, people who in divorces do the stupidest, stupidest things. I think divorce court in Juvenile Quarter are the two where they really have a ton of magistrates because the highway load there, the caseload is so enormous. Oh yeah, and like you say, it's a very both of those are very emotional, yep. And so most of the time you're not sorting out the law, you're sorting out personality.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: When I was sitting magistrates course, and you know, the magistrates preside over the issues, they put opinion out and it usually gets you know, approved by the judge, goes unless it's contested, in which case you go into the judge and then you make the argument in front of the judge and the judge either adopts the magistrate's view of the situation or renders his or her own opinion. That's fine. But the seizing anger that I witnessed the people that used to be in love or purported to be right across the table from each other, you know, And my perception is, guys, it's over right. You mean you're here because you're you're to move away from each other, put it down and get the process done. Do you really need that waffle iron? Are you seriously? I mean this is before we had these specific rules to basically put in a pile, cut in half and divide it up. It's a lot easier right now in terms of division of property, but when children are coming to the equation, that's when things really fall off the rail.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I look at it as the magistrates are there to try and keep the easy stuff out of the courts or to deal with the stuff that can be take for a long time. I think it's a decent system. I'm concerned here in like Hamilton County. You know, when the judges were high quality judges, I think I would trust the magistrates they appointed. Now we've got some judges that have never been in a courtroom. They just had a d behind their name on the blue ballot and got elected that way. I'm not sure I trust their judgment. I mean, Tracy Hunter's magistrates. I'm not sure i'd want to go in front of somebody like that. John Williams, Yeah, I'll take that bet. So. I mean, it all depends on how they got the job and how they approached the job. But the fact that they're not elected means you can't do much about it. But I think as far as the overall intent, it's a great way of handling case load. It's gonna be interesting to see what kind of comments we get back from the presentation tonight. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, I hope my listeners can tune in seven pm and just register ahead of time and empower you America dot a work war his cruise on over to two twenty five North and Boulevard, the former Frame USA headquarters where they still have the Empower Youth Seminar studio. George, it has been awesome having you in studio. Let's do it again soon, maybe post election, sort of dissect and.
Speaker 3: After the blood pressure comes back down.
Speaker 1: And hopefully in a calmer environment, you know, across the country, there won't be riots there won't be outrage, there won't be protests in the street, there won't be countless, countless years of litigation. I know I'm being a wild eyed optimist, George, but.
Speaker 3: We can hope.
Speaker 2: We're leaving on vacation on Sunday, which was We did this like a year ago and didn't know how crazy things would get. So I'm kind of looking forward to not thinking about it for a while. But I'm sure it'll come through.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good luck on that. Thank you, my friend. Coming up the Big Picture with Jack added and right after the top of the Our News, followed by Jimneil. Why vote for Jim Neil for sheriff? We'll find out all the reasons why at seven thirty breakback.
Speaker 4: Updates on the twenty twenty four presidential campaigns.
Speaker 3: Do you ever hear Biden? He's a threat to democracy? Fifty five krs the talk station This report