Speaker 1: Jessey Kelly Show. Let's have some fun on a Thursday as we churn and burn through the week, and it's going to be a magnificent night on the Jesse Kelly Show. First, we are going to address the January sixth pipe bomber who was finally apprehended. We'll play a couple things for you here in a couple of minutes, talk a little bit about the why. There are a couple of things I want to knock out. I'm I'm gonna try to get to a bunch of emails tonight because I'm way behind. I've been negligent. It's who I am. But we do have to discuss a couple things. The lid is being blown off of the smally fraud in Minnesota, and this story is getting deeper and deeper. I'm not so sure we're not gonna see a politician go to prison. We'll talk about that at some point in time. More politicians clearly being politicians because they want access to the things which people have. A police chief problem. Some guy swallowed a Faberge egg hole. Oh, that's so much more coming up tonight on the world famous Jesse Kelly's Show. And before I forget tomorrow is ask doctor Jesse Friday. Of course, so I need your questions emailed in now to Jesse at jessekellyshow dot com. All three hours belong to you on Friday. As always, whatever's on your mind doesn't even have to be political. Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Now let's rewind. And I wouldn't think that I had to recap this, but I had a conversation with Ob this morning that leads me to believe I have to recap this. In fact, the conversation I had with Ob this morning brought home to me what a gigantic political nerd I am and maybe you are. Because I'm home with Ab having a cup coffee. We're messing around fred Is. Of course they're all over everybody, and I get worried that they're about to have a press conference and announce the apprehension of the January sixth pipe bomber. And so I'm looking at my phones and they're looking at my phones and trying to get caught up on the news. And she asked what I'm looking at, and I tell her and she said what pipe bomber. Now she's a pretty informed person. She watches the news every now and then. She certainly is not one of these completely out of touch people. But it really brought home to me what a nerd I am. I looked at her, almost my head cocked to the side and said, what pipe bomber?
Speaker 2: Are you serious?
Speaker 1: But that's probably the norm. It's probably the norm in this country. So a quick, hopefully thirty second backstory for you, I have the hiccups. Sorry, you're gonna have to deal with that. On January six the January sixth thing that Democrats claimed was an insurrection, which it wasn't. It was just a little protest that got a little spicy. Almost undoubtedly a government op by the way, but we'll set aside for now. There was an extra element to the story that added fuel to the Democrat fire, and that's going to be important for who this guy turned out to be. You see, Democrats, whether they did January sixth on purpose, meaning they caused it with FBI agents and antagonists in the crowd, or whether whether they did it on purpose or not, Democrats loved it. It was a huge moment for them. Why did they love it, because Democrats are communists and communists believe in arresting and killing their political opposition. They believe in using the powers of the state to do so. They always have, they always will. They believe in arresting and killing their political opponents. January sixth, You know, all that bad footage January sixth gave them the opportunity to do exactly that. But it needed some extra spice. I mean, the video was bad and people were getting ruffed up and whatnot, but it needed something else to give it some juice. So they found that something else.
Speaker 2: Bombs.
Speaker 1: Pipe bombs doesn't the second you say the word bomb, it elevates every other story, right, every story, well there's a bomb. Oh my gosh, a bomb. It doesn't even have to have blown up. A bomb becomes a big deal. Mafia wars in this country have historically gone very very bad for the mob in places like Cleveland and Philadelphia. When they start using bomb, the public's more acceptable that some gangster gets shot in the back of the head. They kind of just accept that as being how it is. But you blow up one Cadillac in the street, and now the public is more interested in the FBI is coming for you. Bombs, And we had a bomber on January.
Speaker 2: Sixth, But.
Speaker 1: It was very odd. You see Washington, d C. I don't know if you've ever been. I've always encouraged you to go with your family to take in the history there, the monuments and museums. But set that aside. I have been in DC. I worked there for a year. I lived there for one year. You cannot miss all the cameras. It's wild when you get to Capitol Hill, anywhere around Capitol Hill, you know where the Capitol Building is and the Congressional offices. There are cameras every freaking where. And it's not that these are just the ones you can see. They are on every street, corner, on every building you are on CA when you were there. So we had January sixth, and we had this pipe bomber who left pipe bombs at the RNC headquarters and DNC headquarters.
Speaker 2: Huh, why couldn't they find him?
Speaker 1: This is not like he low crawled through the high grass in some rural area without electricity and left a pipe bomb and then scurried away. This guy, yeah, he was wearing a mask of course, in a hood, but strolled right up on camera and left a pipe bomb at the RNC and DNC, And let me go ahead and clue you in on something something I'm sure you already know, but it's very true and it's something you should probably be aware of for the future when the government finally starts to come after all of us. There's a great line from a TV show I was watching one time where the guy says, that phone you have, it's not a phone, it's a tracking device that makes phone calls. Your cell phone. Your cell phone can be tracked at all times. You can be listened to through your cell phone. Did you know that you can be listened to through your cell phone? Did you know that? It's not just that they can track where your phone is now? You see, because your phone is constantly communicating with cell phone towers wherever you have cell phone service, they actually know where you've been if they choose to dig into it.
Speaker 2: Did you know that?
Speaker 1: Did you know? It's a huge tool law enforcement uses to track people down because when they commit crimes, robbing a bank, whatever they happen to be doing, everybody, because this is a society we live in, everybody seen to carry their phone with them. Remember this, Remember this little story. This was on Tucker Carlson's show back in the Day on Fox News. I've played it for you before. It's long, keep in mind, but I want you to listen to this because it's going to matter for this pipe bomber story.
Speaker 2: Remember this.
Speaker 3: We know that Google is tracking us.
Speaker 4: We agree to it when we set up our phones, so we wanted to figure out what exactly Google is learning about us throughout the day. So here's what we're gonna do. We have two identical phones. The only difference between these two phones is this one is an airplane mode. Both of the phones lack a simcard and they haven't been set up to access any Wi Fi networks. So for all intents and purposes, these phones have no connection to a data network. We're going to keep them with us throughout the day and while I travel around DC, we're going to figure out.
Speaker 3: Just what Google is finding out about me.
Speaker 4: To run our tests, we had to do more than walk the block, so we took a tour around our nation's capital, first due north to the Children's National Medical Center Hospital, then west to Saint Albans School and the National Cathedral. Our tour around town was a fourteen mile journey that lasted more than an hour. The entire time. The phones had no access to the Internet, not a Wi Fi connection, and not any cellular data service. Google's business model is simple collect data on its users and then use that data to sell targeted ads. It's a business model called surveillance capitalism. But does that critical data collection work even when your phones aren't connected. So we're back here at our Fox bureau in DC, and we've got both of our phones exactly how we left with them.
Speaker 3: So let's find out what they know. This is our man in the middle device.
Speaker 4: It's basically a Wi Fi network that these phones are going to connect to once we turned their Wi Fi on, it's going to pass data through it on the way to Google. But on the way, we're actually going to get a copy of the same data that Google's going to get. We'll be able to decrypt it and then find out where we've been throughout the day.
Speaker 3: Within minutes, the numbers rolled in.
Speaker 4: The phone that wasn't on airplane mode registered more than one hundred locations, one hundred and thirty activities, and even one hundred and fifty two barometric readings. As soon as it hooked up to our WiFi, it transmitted three hundred kilobytes of data straight to Google. The phone even logged our exact locations, tracking us all around town, the capital, the hospital, the school, and the cathedral. The metadata has a time log down to the very second, tracking everything when they think that you're walking, riding, and yes, even getting out of the car. The phone with airplane mode activated actually logged more locations and activities than the other phone, and it also transferred hundreds of kilobytes of data to Google as soon as it was activated. Through complicated user agreements and free software, Google gets users to sign away their privacy for nothing. Every move you make, every step you take, Google is watching you.
Speaker 1: Did you know that January sixth, Pipe Bomber had his phone on him?
Speaker 2: What took so long? We'll talk about that next.
Speaker 1: It is the Jesse Kelly show, odd a magnificent Thursday. So back to this January sixth Pipe Bomber, and I promise I am going to get to the press conference and let Pam Bondi have her say and Dan Bongino have his say. So I already told you that there's cameras everywhere, and as we just explained, cell phones know all not just where you are, where you've been whether you were walking, driving, They know everything you've done. This information is available. So if you have some guy laying pipe bombs at the RNC and DNC, and this guy happens to be dumb enough to have his cell phone in his pocket while he's laying the pipe bombs, well that's kind of a open and shutcase. We even had reporters in the Biden or under the Biden administration, we had reporters tracking down the info, tracking down the cell phone tower info, all right, but they ran into roadblocks every time they were tracking down this exact info. Oh, the information is muddled up. Sorry, too bad, SOE said, leave a voicemail. This one guy almost seemed protected a level of protection not available to you, not available to me. In order to be protected like that, it almost requires government protection. Huh. Well that's interesting. Now let's hear from Attorney General Pam Bondi today. I'll let it play.
Speaker 5: The total lack of movement on this case in our nation's capital undermined the public trust of our enforcement agencies. This cold case languished for four years until Director Patel and Deputy Director Bongino came to the FBI. The FBI along with us Attorney Piro and all of our prosecutors have worked tirelessly for months sifting through evidence that had been sitting at the FBI with the Biden administration for four long years. Let me be clear, there was no new tip, There was no new witness, just good diligent police work and prosecutorial work.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: No new tip, no new witness. So the previous FBI had all this information. Deputy Director Dan Bongino got up, talked about.
Speaker 6: It if the Director and the Attorney General and emphasized that it was not a new public this came from This was our internal work at the IBI. And I want to just really express my sincere gratitude to this Attorney General Penn, this president for allowing us the latitude. I spoke with miss Bondi very early when we have maybe day two, and I said, we're going to get this guy. She said, as you are.
Speaker 2: And we did.
Speaker 1: No new tip, no new witnesses, just looking at the evidence they already had. Now that's great. By the way, Congratulations to Dan Bongino. Really happy for him, as you know, he's a friend. I know everyone gets mad at the FBI. Look, I hate the FBI. I want the whole organization disband it. But that doesn't change my opinion of Dan Bongino. But that aside, congrats to Dan. I'm curious why didn't the last administration track down this guy and look, we don't have to play these games. I want to move on. You know why they didn't? I know why they didn't. This guy was a dirty communist. It wasn't some maga Trump supporter who's a dirty communist. The Biden administration almost undoubtedly knew.
Speaker 2: Who he was.
Speaker 1: So why wouldn't they go out and arrest this pipe bomber. The guy's a pipe bomber, he's a freaking terrorist. Why wouldn't you go out and arrest him and announce it? Because arresting a dirty communist for activities around January sixth would have destroyed the communist narrative they were using to justify throwing over a thousand, mostly completely innocent people in prison. It would have violated the narrative they were currently building. And so the Biden administration was so freaking evil they buried all this stuff to avoid having to arrest a commmunists because they wanted to do what communists have done since the dirty Soviets started the whole thing. They wanted to send the apparatus of the State. They wanted to send the guns and badges, the secret police of the state after their political opponents, and they did, and they destroyed lives, and people got sent to prison, and people killed themselves, and it was just the worst, most evil, freaking thing ever. And I'm sure there are January six ers listing right now who've been through hell, and again I will say I am sorry for what the evil State Apparatus did to you. The Biden administration clearly knew who this guy was, and they didn't hunt him down because it would have blew up the whole narrative they built. I remain convinced, as I always have, January sixth was a government operation, a government operation designed to give the government the justification it needed to do what it always wanted, arrest right wingers. We'll move on now. It is that Jesse Kelly show on a fantastic Thursday, and I'm gonna play something before I get the emails, and I'm going to do the best I can not to get upset. In fact, I'm gonna try to laugh it off, all right. But the local news in Los Angeles. Was out there interviewing people. You see the Trump administration, they're starting to actually put requirements on people who were on welfare, requirements, requirements like you have to seek out work something.
Speaker 2: Here was the interview.
Speaker 7: New changes. Those new requirements mean you've got to look for work. You've got to go out and volunteer certain hours number of hours each month to keep the benefits going. Otherwise those benefits could be cut.
Speaker 1: Sharp me pause for a moment. You know what the requirement is. You have to look for work eighty hours a month a month. Most people with full time employment work forty fifty sixty hours a week. I know there are many people listening right now who have to work more than that or choose to work more than that, but that's a week, eighty hours a month. That's all they ask. Get off your fat butt and go look for work eighty hours a month. And I just want to as I play this, and I'm going to play it and I'm totally calm, I want you to remember that you went to work today and the government stole thirty thirty five forty percent of I don't know how much it's going to depend on which state you're in. But the government stole a large percentage of your wages today. And you know one of the things they did with those wages, with the money they stole from you, they handed it out to people on welfare. Now knowing that I'm gonna I'm gonna play this.
Speaker 7: New changes, those new requirements. I mean, you've gotta look for work. You've got to go out and volunteer certain hours number of hours each month to keep the benefits going. Otherwise those benefits could be cut sharply, maybe only three months worth of benefits over a three year period.
Speaker 1: Big time reaction.
Speaker 3: Listen to some of this. I don't think it's fair either.
Speaker 8: You do that.
Speaker 7: And you were saying you think it's gonna hurt a lot of people.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, definitely, definitely, it's gonna hurt a lot of people because you never know, you know what, especially now that we end the holidays and everybody wants to have a good deal there and everything, and if you don't give it to them, it's gonna be really hard.
Speaker 9: It's very Oh do you do everybody wants to have a good dinner, Well, go get a job, like everybody else in the country has to go get a job.
Speaker 1: My seventeen year old has a job. In fact, as we speak right now, he's driving all over town making deliveries for Well, I won't get into it. My seventeen year old is out there working. I didn't even ask him to. By the way, I didn't even tell him to. He's one of the jobs since he was fourteen years old. He wants to go work, he wants to earn a living. He's seventeen years old. Instead, this useless tubagoo has the gall to stare at the newsman to say right into the camera, well, hey, sdn't be doing it too, because it's around the holidays. Go get a job, you freeloading loser. I am so sick of good, hard working people having to carry the useless, lazy scum in this society. It's insane that we enable this type of behavior. Absolutely bonkers. Ended up getting upset, but now I'm good.
Speaker 2: I am good.
Speaker 1: Chris got it off my chest. Never felt better tall one. I think you've misjudged the likes of Omar to leave AOC, etc. They're not commedies at all. It's just the way they make money. Well, first, let's remember something, because we are going to get into this Minnesota story here in a few because it's getting deeper and darker, and I'm not so sure there's not going to be a a politician go down for this whole thing, But we'll get into that. But remember this about communism, always remember this. The true believers in it are almost always the street animals. Okay, the street animals, the idiots who are gluing themselves to the road, the black race communists that are all over the country now, the LGBTQ demon mob types. These people are the true communist believers. But communism has all always been, and will always be a way for elites to hoover up more money and power for themselves. In general, the elites never.
Speaker 2: Believe in this crap.
Speaker 1: What they know is they have enough stupid, lazy people in this society who are dumb enough to buy into the communist lies, buy into the grievance politics of communism, and enough street animals will hand these people power and money with the promise of vengeance and handouts. The communists who are actually in power, these aren't people who give a crap about Carl Marx or the worker or any of that other stuff. That's just how they sell the whole thing. Whether AOC is an actual AOC is a freaking actress. She's an actress who actually auditioned like actresses do because the Justice Democrats wanted to bounce a sitting Democrat congressman and replace him with a Communist. And so she goes in. She's pretty, she sits down for the interview. They like her look, and they say, let's run her. She doesn't believe in any of this crap. She doesn't know any of this crap at all. They just simply propped her up and ran her. Ilhan Omar, now her father was a colonel in a communist army, a communist army that committed genocide. Will set that aside, so she may be some sort of true believer. But once again, ilhan Omar is just a scumbag who understands a great way to achieve money and power is by selling Communism to the stupid masses. The elites are hardly ever true believers. Ever, they understand that there are angry, bitter people in every single society, there are malcontents in every single society. And if you want to achieve power and you have no morality whatsoever, the easiest thing to do is to stand in front of the malcontents and promise them you will hurt the people they hate, and promise them they will get generous gifts funded by the taxpayer, always handed out to them. And that's a great way to achieve power. Eliite communists have always been this way, even the original Soviets. They weren't true believers, not most of them. Guys like Trotsky probably were. But even Stalin wasn't some true believer in communism. He understood that it was a great way to achieve power. All you have to do is sell that kill enough people. We have nothing moral against it. You can do whatever you want. Don't ever think that these people are true believers, the ones who actually have power. The true believers are your stupid liberal aunt Peggy, who believes what she sees on the news, and she believes that these people are oppressed and that climate change is real and all this other crap. She's the moron who gives these people power and money. She does. Yeah, she's mentally ill, Chris, of course she's mentally ill. She's on anta zat anxiety and medication. Her motherly nature was manipulated almost always in school and now she's the mother of the Communist revolution, a real true believer. But the people who hold power are not. They just know she's a useful idiot. She always has been. Unless you can convert her, she always will be. Really terrible thing is that Jesse Kelly's show on a magnificent Thursday. Remember that tomorrow has asked doctor Jesse Friday, I needed to get your questions emailed in right now to Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. They're already starting to pile up. It's fantastic. Now every day we turn on the news, then we have to hear Democrat politicians saying things like this.
Speaker 10: The majority of Americans across the country, regardless of political party, know that immigrants from all over the world, Somalia, India, wherever they're from, Latin America, Africa, that immigrants have built this country and make this country what it is today.
Speaker 1: Constantly, Americans are beaten over the face with this ridiculous lie that immigrants built the country. You poor, stupid Americans, You're lazy, worthless slobs. It's immigrants who built the United States of America. Constantly told this, let's go, let's go to Minnesota and check it. Check in on that, shall we headline, Minnesota's newest social welfare program is the next big fraud waiting to happen. You see, courtesy of George Bush and Barack Obama, we we reached out to one of the worst countries on planet Earth, Somalia. It's war torn famine. They practice female genital mutilation at a rate of over ninety percent. They in breed to section. It's an extent that now the average IQ in Somalia is considered mental retardation. I'm not kidding. It's below the line. The average IQ in Somalia is mentally retarded. That's wow, that's something. And our genius poly piticians, Republican and Democrat. You know what they said to themselves, we need eighty thousand of those people here. Let's bring them all over, preferably on a short bus. Let's bring them over to the United States of America.
Speaker 2: And they did.
Speaker 1: And then, because we have the most suicidal immigration policy in the history of the world, we allowed all eighty thousand of these people to set up shop in the exact same area. They all went to Minnesota, taking a formerly purple state almost a little reddish and turning it solidly blue. And maybe you're naive enough to think that, having been plucked from a war torn dump, that they would be grateful to be here. You see, that's never how it works. That's never how it works. How grateful are they to be here? I don't know, let's check in.
Speaker 11: These people are just idiots.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 11: I'm at the point where it's become really hard to have an intellectual debate with any of these people because the level of stupidity that they are displaying every single day is frankly embarrassing, not just in Congress but as Americans. And the fact that these.
Speaker 12: People are allowed to say just the most ridiculous things tells you that the dumbing of the United States has arrived, because how else do we get Trump presidency again? And so the idea that this is a white nation that needs to be preserved is a fascinatingly disgusting view, because this country is one for the many.
Speaker 1: I would say.
Speaker 13: Our country should be more fearful of white men across our country because they are actually causing most of the deaths within this country.
Speaker 1: Hmmm, she doesn't sound very grateful. Wow, but surely I mean, Okay, she's not grateful. Surely she's here, and now that she's here an American citizen, she's gonna prioritize America.
Speaker 14: Right, Somalis are not terrorizing this nation.
Speaker 1: We are helping it.
Speaker 14: Throve. Somalis have always seen as a fabric, has seen themselves as a fabric of this lation. So not only are we not going anywhere, not only are we not going anywhere, we are not going to allow anybody to make us feel less Minnesotan or less American in.
Speaker 15: Ilhan dula the Americana, the Americans. That's Spanish, juete dula the American American well consulaheen.
Speaker 8: Ah.
Speaker 2: Yes, So what have they been doing since they got here? Now?
Speaker 1: This is an interesting headline from Chadwick Moore. Want to make sure he gets credit for it. Ilhan Omar introduced the bill that allowed the two hundred and fifty million dollar welfare fraud scheme to happen in her district, held parties at the core fraud sites, and had a top staffer convicted of stealing one point one million dollars from the program, but claims she knew nothing. Democrats promptly let these people set up shop inside their state started doing what Democrats do and create generous welfare programs, buying votes with the new admittedly hostile immigrant community there. And now this large community in Minnesota pillages the taxpayer. This is the governor of Minnesota being asked about it. Just a doozy here.
Speaker 10: Can you take responsibility for failing to stop this fraud in your state?
Speaker 16: Well, certainly I take responsibility for putting people in jail. Governors don't get to just talk theoretically. We have to solve problems. And I will note it's not just Somali's. Minnesota is a generous state. Minnesota's a prosperous days, a well run state or triple A bond rated.
Speaker 2: But that attracts criminals.
Speaker 1: There's a reason Minnesota ranks.
Speaker 16: As the top lowest childhood poverty, best place for children to live. People are taking advantage that they're going to prison. That is totally disconnected with demonizing an entire group of people who came here fleeing civil war and created a vibrant community that makes Minnesota in this country better. But that's Donald Trump deflect demonized, come up with no solutions. He's not going to help fix anything on fraud. My God, there's a big difference between corruption and corruption is something he knows about.
Speaker 1: Why do you think Democrat states won't hand over the snap information to the federal government because Democrats open up the public treasury to all their various constituents and let them pillage it without end in The Somali community in Minnesota has done exactly that. They do that because that's how you do government in Somalia. You steal everything you possibly can, and they brought that over here. It's just a miracle they were smart enough to pull it off. Horrible, freaking horrible what we've allowed happened to this country, the way we've allowed foreigners to come in here and pillage this place. It drives me up the freaking wall.