Speaker 1: One thing about this gem is the invisible and tangibles that they have.
Speaker 2: This team is really becoming a family. Let's not play one on Tom.
Speaker 3: Let's wind it.
Speaker 4: I love letting you guys after the show.
Speaker 1: Just thank you, give me are your attention, your fire a piss this This is world champion, Dodgers, world champion thing for the small.
Speaker 5: Soft time they get at people what they want to die.
Speaker 6: To in a row two is special.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yeah, it's not a headache's one of a con.
Speaker 6: This ball's gone. You ready to go? Hell time go to the South.
Speaker 7: Grab your phone to get in on the show called eight six six nine to eighty seven two five seven. I'll come to the show and now your host of Dodger Talk, David Vassi.
Speaker 6: We are lying at Wrigley Field until nine thirty on Dodger Talk after the Dodgers fall to the Cubs tonight by a final score of eleven to ten in ten innings. We have lines opening nine to eight seven two five seventy. We will get to your phone calls. Also, I'll give you a Clayton Kershaw update and also a Blake Snell update. We're hoping to hear from Tanner Scott, because that's kind of the unwritten rule. When you're the closer and you're you're the guy. You know, after you blow a safe, you usually are expected to stand in front of your locker and answer questions. Kenley Jansen did it. He had to learn. There were times where he did not do it, and his teammates got on him, and he learned, Tanner Scott, this is not Miami, it's not the Padres. You got to stand in front of your locker and answer the questions after tough games like this. And we'll get to Tanner Scott in a second. But this was a wild game. I mean eight runs were scored in the very first inning tonight, thanks to Tommy Edmunds three run home run in the first inning. Then the Cubs came back with five of their own against Dustin May, who hung in there for five innings. After those five runs in the first inning, the Cubs only got two more, and that was a big two run home run by Pete Crow Armstrong in the fifth inning. So all in all, Dustin May's worst start of the year five innings, ten hits, seven earned runs, five strikeouts, and three walks. He just didn't have his sweeper tonight against left handed hitters. It was lingering, hanging out over the plate. It wasn't coming inside on lefties, and that was problematic for him. Shota Imanaga, he was pretty good, and the Dodgers still were having fits against his splitter. But the Dodgers were benefited by some poor defense behind him, including Gage Workman, the third baseman, who made a big error in the first inning that led to Tommy edmonds three run home run. The Dodgers got three homers tonight, Edmunds three run shot, Pat Hez and Smith hit solo home runs. But this was such a seesaw game. I mean, you know, you hear about these type of games at Corsefield, but I kind of felt like, with the conditions warming up before first pitch tonight, it felt like this was going to be a high scoring game. And I'm not a gambling guy, but if you were sitting next to me at Wrigley Field and the over under being at seven and a half, I would have said go over tonight. With the conditions, how warm they were and how the wind was blowing out. You saw that in the very first inning. Eight runs scored in the first inning, But you know, I thought there were five or six different momentum changes, including the Cubs scoring five in the first inning, and then when the Dodgers got within one run, Pete Crow Armstrong's two run homer off at Dustin May gave the momentum back to the Cubs. I thought, after there was some poor outfield defense by the Dodgers. Will Smith throwing out Nico Horner was a big play. And then pa Has obviously thrown out Hap to end the sixth inning after his error allowed Happ to get to third base, and then obviously the air by workmen in the seventh inning again on ta Oscar Hernandez ground ball was a big one as well. So just a lot of different plays, plays that were not made, pitches that were not made, really affected this game. And Tucker hitting the two run home run off of Vessia obviously was not ideal. It became a one run game after it being a three run game, and Tanner Scott, like I said, giving up a home run to Miguel Amaya on a fastball. And the one thing if you look at the Skinner report on Miguel Amaya, he's a fastball hitter. He doesn't hit a lot of pitches with spin, and you would think that, you know, Will Smith and Tanner Scott would decide to go to a slider or even get him to chase a fastball up in the strike zone. Maybe that's what they were trying to do, but it certainly didn't work out. And Miguel Amaya hits only his second home run of the year, a game tying huge home run in the ninth inning as the Cubs were down to their final out, and they come back to beat the Dodgers tonight eleven to ten in ten innings. And it was on the second pitch that Amaya hit that homer, Tanner Scott left a slider up. It was a strike, called strike, and then he threw a ninety seven fastball right down Broadway for a fastball hitter. And this goes back if you were listening or if you podcasted the shows in Texas, I told you after Friday Night's game standing next to the Dodger on deck circle with Elvis Andrews, who's going into the Rangers Hall of Fame and is an analyst for the Rangers. He actually faced Tanner Scott in his career when Tanner Scott was trying to come into his own and he said he used to love to hit lefties, but when he saw Tanner Scott with his fastball and his slider, he could do nothing with it. But he saw Tanner Scott in that very high wire act of a ninth inning in Texas, and he told me that fastball doesn't look like the tan Scott that we know. That slider does not look like it has the bite that we know. And look, there's been some people that have seen Tanner Scott tell me that he's a slow starter traditionally. Well, okay, I guess, I guess that's a I mean, pitchers go through dead arms. But you have to ask the question that Jose Mota brought up, are the lights a little too bright now for Tanner Scott as the closer for the Dodgers. I mean, that's a fair question to ask he closed for the Marlins. I mean, the Dodgers get more fans that Dodger finfest than the Marlins do for a game. And then in San Diego, obviously it was high pressure situations and you know, show hey o Tani could attest to you how tough Tanner Scott was on him. But that We're not seeing that Tanner Scott. We have not seen that Tanner Scott. And you just wonder if he's a trying too hard or b sometimes the moments get to him. But I agree with the Dodgers need to consider until Tanner Scott can get back on track to have Evan Phillips, who's now back close out games. They were using Blake Trenting to do it, so why not Evan Phillips, who is, by the way, Tanner Scott's best friend. Eight six six nine seven two five seventy is the phone number. Has Tanner Scott spoken to sports net LA yet, Colin? He has not. Okay, we hope he does. Let's go out to mission vi Ah, Bill, you're on Dodger Talk. Lead us off tonight.
Speaker 2: Thanks for taking my call. Yeah, there's a little concern there. I mean Garsier, you know, was he the right guy to bring Insia?
Speaker 6: It's not hockey. It's not Mark hold On, it's not Mark Messier, it's Alex Vessia hell Tesse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, was it smart to bring him in the eighth and you think.
Speaker 6: Yeah it was? It was because Dave Roberts has used, has been forced to use a lot of his relievers, and he had to go to Luis Garcia. Garcia uh put up a zero and then from there you got a bridge it to Tanner Scott and Vesia is one of their best relievers.
Speaker 2: That's that's good new. I just I just kind of wish, you know, like it's been like two times now in three games with blown saves. You know, hopefully they can.
Speaker 6: Share that out. Yeah, the bullpen's a little volatile there, but yeah, if you've been following the Dodgers even the last couple of years, you would know that Alex Vessi is one of their best relievers. Let's go out to Laguna Neguel, Ralph, you're on Dodger Talk. How you doing, Ralph?
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank thank you, Dave. I've been a Dodger saying my whole lot. What happened to Dryer in this game? The way Bessie is pitching. I know he's you know, he's got a good reputation last year, but Drya should jump in the in the depth shot. Definitely, not yet, not yet.
Speaker 6: And by the way, keep in mind, Dryers a rookie. They've been using him a lot, and tomorrow the Dodgers have a bullpen game. So I'm sure Jack Dryer is going to be counted on for at least multiple innings tomorrow. So you have to think about not just night, but the fact that Dave Roberts is going with a bullpen game tomorrow. You can't use all these guys.
Speaker 3: I know, I know the Dodgers needed to get some retribution against the Cubs, and now is now. Today is today, and you worry about tomorrow. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: How about this retribution in the postseason, That's what it's about. The regular season. I don't know what you're talking about as far as retribution goes. I guess for the Cubs winning two out of three in LA. But you know, in the grand scheme of things, Ralph, if the Dodgers win the West again, are you really going to be thinking about this game.
Speaker 3: I know it's a long season. I know you always say that it is.
Speaker 6: It's a long season. And also you got to consider what they have planned for tomorrow too. They're going with a bullpen game, right or wrong, agree or disagree, that's their plan. And you'll see Jack Dryer tomorrow. Thanks to the phone call, Ralph appreciated eight six six nine to eighty seven two five seventy is the phone num where Dodgers fall to the Cubs tonight in ten innings, eleven to ten. You know, one thing that we also brought up with Jose Moda is the fact that the Big Three really haven't gotten on track yet. And Freddie Freeman was the first to tell us that in Texas when he drove in the only run the Dodgers scored in there one nothing victory in Texas on Sunday, it was a sacrifice fly to left field, and Freddie told me his swing is nowhere near where he wants it to be. The double that he hit to give the Dodgers the lead in the seventh inning was only his second opposite field hit. And if you follow Freddie Freeman's career, you know that's where he lives. In fact, when he hits during the off season and he has a high school kid shagging for him, he doesn't put anybody in right field because he doesn't want to hit fly balls or line drives to right field. He wants to go up the middle and the other way. And today was only the second time he has done that. Show. Hey, Otani, I mean, let's not forget you know, the walk off hit that he had at home, obviously, but outside of that, you know, he's not seeing the ball really well, and he's very He's looked very human so far to start this year, hitting two sixty four with an ops of eight seventy two. Yes, that's great, but we're talking about a guy that was fifty to fifty and was superhuman last year. He's been very ordinary. Does that have something to do with the fact that he's hitting more this season with the bases empty and not runners on base. I could tell you last year teams were telling me they would get extremely nervous. Their biggest key was to keep those eight to nine hitters off the bases for Otani because he's a lot easier to pitch to when nobody's on base. And I've seen Otani kind of question calls from umpires. Uh, they've called strikes where he thought they were balls. We don't see that a lot, and usually when a hitter is doing that, hitter like Otani, who has great awareness of the strike zone, that means that he's not seeing the ball really well. And Mookie Betts right now is in a slump. He's won for his last twenty one or twenty two. Freddie is just starting to get his feet underneath him. So all of this offense the Dodgers have had and haven't had is with those big three really not hitting on all cylinders. And also the fact that those big three have only been in the starting lineup eight times nine times now out of their first twenty four games. You have to keep that in mind as well. The Dodgers, with all that being said, are sixteen and eight in the best division in baseball. Eight six six eight seven two five seventy is the phone number. When we continue from Wrigley Field, we will hear from Tanner Scott and we'll take more of your phone calls at eight six six nine eighty seven two five seventy plus. We have an update on Clayton Kershaw. He made his second rehab start tonight for the Tulsa Drillers. He offered to take me to Arkansas with him, but I said, oh no, oh, no, I'm not going to Arkansas. Dodgers swalter the Cubs tonight eleven to ten in ten innings right here on M five seventy LA.
Speaker 5: Sports Dodger Talk is available on AM five seventy LA Sports Dot com hand on the iHeartRadio app back to more Dodger Talk with Dodger insider David Bassey.
Speaker 1: Bitch and Smith sends a fly ball to left field. Indeed, this ball's gone, Will Smith with the third Dodger home run off shutta Umanaga and it's Will's third of the season.
Speaker 6: Where would the Dodgers be without Will Smith and Tommy Edmund. Those two guys have come up with some big hits. Will Smith has been the best Dodger hitter since the beginning of the season, going all the way back to Tokyo, and if you go back to the very first day of the Cactus League, Will Smith has been on fire. He's taking his walks, he's hitting for power, he's sitting for average. He's hitting three point fifty now with an ops of over a thousand. So you know, it makes you wonder. I know, the Dodgers have to construct a lineup and they're trying to get production, not just from the first four guys, but when you have Tommy Edmond and Will Smith swinging the bat the way they are, you would love to see them a little bit higher in the lineup. But tonight, you know, the Dodgers had a pretty good lineup with those two guys sitting behind Otawni, Betts, Hernandez and Freeman. Daniels Jewelers presents the home Run Forecast. Go to AM five seventy LA sports dot com and use the keyword home run for your chance to win a fifty dollars Daniels Jeweler's gift card predicting the number of home runs in the next game. Daniels Jewelers own the dream all right. So I got my hands on Tanner Scott audio from the Dodger Clubhouse. Apparently he only spoke to Fabian our daya of the Athletic. I don't know the dynamics why. I'm sure he would have been willing to talk to everybody, but Fabian was the guy that got him and he was kind enough to share it with us. So Fabian our Dya from the Athletic brings us Tanner Scott, what did you kind of see on that last at that missed the location?
Speaker 5: Tall?
Speaker 6: I missed the location. I thought it was the right pitch. I just missed the location. Middle.
Speaker 3: Middle is not very good in the Big League. Thank you for the asy.
Speaker 8: Overall, a good spot for the smug moviekly, I say they bit kind of that.
Speaker 1: I mean I've been throwing strikes and I mean people meet it out and I just missed a spot.
Speaker 6: Right there is that one like when you're watching it, O you kind of think it stays in Is that one that gets caught up in the little bit or I mean you really don't know. I mean I thought he got a good piece of it, and then they went in the basket something do it. I made him make a better pitch for it. All right. There's Tanner Scott, obviously not in the best of moods, but answering the questions. And I gave him a lot of credit for standing in front of his locker and answering those questions from Jack Harris of the La Times and Fabian ar Daya of The Athletic. So kudos like Chris mad Dog Russo would say, good on him, good on him, good bye you, goodbye you for standing in front of your locker. Eight six six nine eighty seven two five seventy is the phone number. Let's go out to Uppland. Alfred. You're on Dodger Talk Live from Wrigley Field.
Speaker 8: Hi, Alfred, Hey Dave, how you doing a lock tonight.
Speaker 6: You know, I always get I don't know, like I hate hearing that song God Go, Cubs Go after they beat the Dodgers. It's so annoying too much. In twenty sixteen, I.
Speaker 2: Had a couple of questions.
Speaker 4: The first one was, I thought Tommy Edmond should have caught that ball and in the first inning, it looks like I don't know what happened there, but it looks like you should have caught that.
Speaker 6: What do you think No, I think he played it right. I thought he played it right. You know he's playing it. You know he's trying to go back and make the catch. It's a do or die play, you know. I felt like Andy Pajez did a pretty good job of backing them up, because if you're if you see your center fielder doing a do or die type of play, one of your corner outfielders has to rush over to get the rebound in case it does go off the wall and you don't make the catch. So I got no issues with Tommy had been trying to make that catch. Alfred okay.
Speaker 4: And then the other question I had was, I know we signed Confordo during the off season, but man, I wish we would have got to ask eighteen.
Speaker 2: I know, and then I think they're payning Tucker sixteen point sixteen point five.
Speaker 6: Right, Well, he was under contract and they made a trade for him. Oh he's at the end of the season.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I would love to have You'll be.
Speaker 6: Making a lot more than that. Trust me, he'll be making a lot more than that because he's a better I'm not going to say he's a better hitter than Juan Soto, but he's a better all around player than one Soto, that's for sure. He plays defense and great defense and right field. Thanks for the phone call, Alfred, appreciate it. Eight six six two five seventy. Let's go out to Van Eyes.
Speaker 8: Roy.
Speaker 6: You're on Dodger Talk. How you doing, Roy? Oh good, Dave good?
Speaker 5: Yeah, what a game tonight?
Speaker 6: And I got three quick kies for you. Number one is Will Smith the best catch in baseball.
Speaker 7: Number two is Chris You are the best.
Speaker 8: Defensive center fielder.
Speaker 5: For the Dodgers.
Speaker 6: And three, when we ever see James Amans bad.
Speaker 7: Again in the Dodger lineup?
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 3: Roy?
Speaker 6: Uh? Number one, No, Chris Taylor is not the best defensive center fielder on the Dodgers. I would say Tommy Y Edmond and Key Y Hernandez are better than him, and I would venture to say, if they had to, Mookie Betts probably better in centerfield than Chris Taylor, although Chris is a really good defensive player, and we all remember how good of a center fielder he was back in twenty seventeen, So he is a good outfielder and he made himself a good outfielder. Is Will Smith the best catcher in baseball right now? It's hard to argue that he's not, because of the way he's hitting and also how strong his arm is, especially with a pitching staff that doesn't hold runners on that well. He he was trying to control the running game of the Cubs by himself, especially in that seventh inning where there was some mistakes made behind Luis Garcia. So I would say if you told me Will Smith was the best catcher in baseball, I would not argue with you. Eight six six nine eight seven two five seventy is the home phone number? Phone number, sorry, sorry phone home et phone home, Javier in the Hall of Ambra. You're on Dodger Talk. How you doing, Javier?
Speaker 8: H Pretty good, but better I'll rattled.
Speaker 6: Tonight, Ivier. You could tell that song rattled me. It rattles me every time it plays.
Speaker 8: I hear it in voice just so quick. Fay. I'm glad that Tennor Scott spoke to somebody, right, because it would have been a shame if he didn't. And it kind of seems like, obviously we started off hot and then it seems like there's a little bit of championship fatigue with amongst our big three, and it's just good to see that Will Smith and Tommy Edmund are trying to carry the team while everyone's trying to find themselves this season so far.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I wouldn't say it's championship fatigue. Just think about this. Mookie Betts started the season on the wrong foot with the stomach bug, right, he didn't play in Tokyo, who had to fly back lost you know, ten to fifteen pounds, so that was an ideal. Freddy's was dealing with the right ankle surgery that he had, so I wouldn't say it's a World Series hangover. It's just that they've been dealing with stuff and show. Hey, obviously, I'm sure you know, even before the actual birth of his first child that had to be weighing on his mind, and him trying to help his wife through the final few weeks of the birth of their child and the pregnancy. So I just think all three of them been going through individual stuff that has worked against them getting into any sort of rhythm.
Speaker 8: Yeah, okay, yeah, I gouts see that. And I have one last thing, which if any of the current Dodgers, do you think you could beat in the foot race? Happened to come upon your video from here with eight Gonzales, So I just want to ask out before I go.
Speaker 6: Hey, can you believe that was ten years ago? Javier? The anniversaries just in a couple of days. It was ten years ago, Adrian and I raised and you know, I at the risk of having Freddy turn his ankle again because he did fall in the shower. I would love to take my chances with Freddie Freeman these.
Speaker 8: Days, all right, we want to see it happen. When he gets better, maybe we can see it happens.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm not risking that, Hoavier, thanks for the phone call. Yeah, can you believe that the anniversary of that race is just a few days away? Ten years ago? And on Friday it's the forty ninth anniversary of our very own Rick Monday saving the American flag while playing for the Cubs at Dodger Stadium. That was almost fifty years ago. Eight six six nine, eight seven two five seventy is the phone number. Dodgers fell to the Cubs tonight, eleven to ten in ten innings at Wrigley Field. While the Dodgers were playing here in Chicago, Clayton Kershaw went from Arlington, Texas, to Arkansas to pitch for the Double A Tulsa Drillers in his second rehab start. He pitched three innings tonight, allowed four hits. He only gave up one and run on a wild pitch, but that was on his catcher. I was watching that game. He wasn't getting much help from those Double A Drillers Tonight four strikeouts and one walk. So a good night for Kershaw. And you know, watching that game, you could watch these games now online. I think we all take for granted just the conditions even in Double A. These days are Triple A with these stadiums, these minor league stadiums. You know, this guy's coming back from a bad left toe surgery and it was caused by some of these hard mounts, and in particular, it got aggravated in Milwaukee last year, and I was watching him today, It's like he had to field his own position. He's not gonna, you know, run to first base to cover first base in a rehab game, just in his second rehab so I understand that. And I saw him kind of like messing with the mounds. So you know, you gotta be careful of the conditions you're sending him out to, because you know, you've got to have an advanced scanner report on the mounds that he's pitching on, because that would be a shame that he's coming back from left knee and left foot surgery and you're sending him out in Arkansas on a mound that's really not major league quality. And could you imagine if he re injured or you know, reaggravated that on a crappy minor league mound. So I'm sure the Dodgers are crossing their teas, dotting their eyes, but you've got to be aware of where you're sending him. Eight six six, nine eighty seven, two five seventy is the phone number. Let's go out to Malibu, Bob, You're on Dodger Talk with David Vasse, Hi Bob.
Speaker 4: David Vasse and the Windy City. How you doing, Man, Oh.
Speaker 6: Live in the light, living the life out here in Chicago.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised.
Speaker 4: I thought you'd be a geenie georgiettie by now man having a nice steak dinner day. But after that, I can understand. I know everybody's having a tough night after a loss like that, But in my opinion, man, I'm really happy to see that the work Paw has is putting in it seems to be somewhat paying off. Would you agree with that?
Speaker 6: Well, he had a big error today in left field, but it is getting better. I mean, he's a corner outfielder, he's not a center fielder, and he's doing his best to get better there. But Andy pa has has got to pick it up defensively and offensively. Tonight he was two for four with an RBI, maybe one of his better offensive games, a big home run. So you know he's got to pick it up. Because his job is not guaranteed. He has options. The Dodgers can send him to the miners. So if the defense doesn't pick up and if he doesn't keep getting on base and making a difference at the bottom of the order. The Dodgers are going to find somebody.
Speaker 4: Else understandable, Well, I'm never going to waste an opportunity to not seeing Tommy Edmonds. Praise is when I have you on the phone.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: That guy continues to be a producer for the Dodgers, and I can't say enough good things about that guy. We're lucky to have him as a Dodger.
Speaker 6: Very lucky. That may go down as one of the best trades Andrew Friedman has made, getting Michael Kopek and Tommy Edmond basically for Miguel Vargas in a three way trade with the White Sox and Cardinals. And speaking of trades with the Cardinals, now that Blake Trening is out for an unknown amount of time, and it's not weeks, it's going to be months because in case you missed it, over the weekend, he felt some tightness in his right forearm, had an MRI and there was it's a little bit of a strain in that forum. From what I understand, nothing structurally damaged, but the Dodgers are going to take it careful with him. So you know, as I look out at this bullpen. I'm looking at Ryan Helsley of the Cardinals again, He's a free agent at the end of the season. He's going to be a rental. I'm not sure if the Cardinals want to trade with the Dodgers, but I mean, Nolan Aernado is still a Cardinal and Ryan Helsley is probably their best trade ship at this point in time. So I'm all in on Ryan Helsley at the trade deadline. Right now. Let's go out to Portland, Sean, You're on Dodger Talk. How you doing, Sean, Hey, They're really good.
Speaker 8: Great game tonight. I mean this is like a like a like a wonderful game.
Speaker 4: What happened at the end with Noah Davis? Why Noah?
Speaker 6: Because the Dodgers see, this was the worst case scenario for the Dodgers to go extra innings because they have a bullpen game scheduled for tomorrow. So Noah Davis was going to be out there until this game came to an end. The Dodgers were obviously holding him in case they needed him in Texas if Sazaki did not go deep in that game. He went six innings, so that was able to buy the Dodgers sometime to use Noah Davis possibly tomorrow in a bullpen game, but since it went extra innings, they had to use him tonight. So that's what they're winning their options now. And that's why I haven't really focused on it, because that's a tough spot for Noah Davis, a guy already at second base that placed runner rule, and you know, that's really tough in a hostile environment to make your Dodger debut. He gave up a base hit to a really good left handed hitter and Ian Happ. The game was lost with the two run home run to Tucker and the game tying home run to Amaya by guys that are supposed to get outs.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I understand, Well we'll knock out tomorrow, so no problem.
Speaker 6: All right, sounds good. I like that optimism, and I have no doubts that the Dodger offense, if the conditions are like what they were tonight, we'll be able to put up more runs. And the tarp is on the field right now. They're expecting rain overnight and possibly tomorrow before first pitch, and you never know here in Chicago, right the weather changes so quickly. Tomorrow. The Dodgers, like I said, are going to have a bullpen game. No word on who's going to start that bullpen game, but one thing we know. The Cubs are throwing left handed starter Matthew Boyd at the Dodgers. They saw him at Dodgers Stadium a couple of weeks ago. Boyd is two and two with an ERA of two seventy two Morongo Casino. Dodgers on Deck begins at three o'clock tomorrow with first pitch from Wrigley Field at four o'clock with Rick Monday and Steven Nelson. That'll do it for us tonight on Dodger Talk. Oh, here's your Blake Sneill update. He played catch today, but he will not throw a bullpen session tomorrow tomorrow. The Dodgers don't feel the need to have to rush him. He has not had a setback. They're just playing it very careful with him, all right. Like I said, pregame tomorrow at three o'clock, first pitch at four o'clock with Rick Monday and Stephen Nelson. In case you missed any of this show or our pregame conversation with Michael Bush, you can find it on the iHeartRadio app. Once again, the final score tonight from Wrigley Field. The Dodgers fall to the Cubs eleven to ten in ten innings. Have a great rest of your night, see you just