Speaker 1: Another blood letting in mainstream media shows that it is dying. Also, the Archbishop of Canterbury has resigned. Why I'll tell you, And are you afraid of your annual physical results? Is that why you don't go and get them? Are you afraid of the love flat? Last? Censor? Unfiltered, un hinged?
Speaker 2: It's the Cuell Cast. Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 1: Hello, it is the Coral Cast. I am Carell. Happy Tuesday, November twelfth. Well, November's flying by, and December is going to be here, and then it's going to be a new year, and that's it. January will be here and Voldemort will be in office, and oh joy, I will say a lot of my friends are still calling and saying that all options are on the table, that you know what they're looking into leaving they're looking into at least living in a blue state, not going to any red states. That's going to affect tourism. By the way, I'm hearing a lot of Europeans and a lot of Americans saying they have no desire to go to red states. So good, that's great. Then just go to the blue ones and you know, maybe the red states will die out because I'm really done with them. I don't see a need for them to stay in America. I don't consider them America. They have their own they want their own laws, they want their they don't want to follow the constitution. These people are just hateful hicks, just uneducated idiots, and you shouldn't go spend your money there. Like I desperately want to go to Florida, but I you know what, I don't want to go and put money into the Florida economy. I know Miami votes blue and I was born in Miami, and I want to go there, and you know, go back to Miami, But you know what, No, I'm tired of empowering people that hate me, you know, I really am. And so Texas, Florida, all those states now, you can keep them. I have no need to go. I'll stay in California, Oregon, Washington, Massachusetts, Vermont, you know, places with educated, intellectual people. I'll not be going to that. And I know that there are pockets of blue in every red state and that the margins are sometimes it's only sixty percent red and forty percent. I know that I get it, but I'm just I'm kind of I'm beat up by it all. I'm tired of I'm just I'm sick of it. I don't even want to be in Nevada. It went red and I don't want to be here. I really don't. I'd like to leave. So you know, you have to in your life decide how much and of what you're going to take. And I myself, I'm just tired of empowering these people, giving them money, being polite to them. They're not polite to me. They went to the ballot box and decided to vote against my social security. They decided to vote against my future. They decided to vote against the climate, they decided to vote against trans people. They divide to to vote against gay people. So you know what, that's fine, but that I have I don't have to have anything to do with you, and I don't want anything to do with them. I don't. I don't consider them Americans. I don't. They're not misguided Americans, they're not uneducated Americans. They're not Americans. They don't want what America is about. And so I'm tired of empowering them. I won't go to a business if I know it's owned by someone that voted read I just won't. I'm done, you know, I'm done with these people. I'm sick of them. You know, putting up with idiots and morons is what God is here. Tolerating all of this is what God is here. Not throwing Trump's ass in jail the minute he got out of office is why we're here. Not prosecuting Elon Musk, not doing all the things we should do to the people that support this movement, and look where we are. You know what, I'm tired of it, So I'm not going. I'd like to get out of Nevada. I don't encourage you to go to any red state that includes Las Vegas. You know what, you can spend your money someplace else. There's casinos in California. Go give your money to the Indians, to the Native Americans. You don't need to be giving it to rich Republicans that own these properties on the strip. Just stop. That's one of the first things we can do. Stop supporting red states, and stop supporting red businesses, and stop supporting red business people. If your plumber pulls up with a Maga hat, tell them you've canceled. You know, it's just it's time. I'm tired of them being rewarded for their ignorance and for voting against me. They've voted against my country. They voted because they did vote against my country. Because my country, my America, It accepts everybody, so long as you have an honest heart and a desire to succeed. In my country, we give a woman a right to choose if she wants to have a baby or not. We don't force her to have a baby, and we certainly don't punish her if she decides not to have a baby. Not in my country. In my country, gays, lesbians, by trans they're all equal and not discriminated against. In my America, trans people, including trans youth, can seek and get the gender affirming care that they need. In my country, everybody will be educated on civics. That's my country. If if that is not your America, then you're not American. Am I the judge of what is American? No, the Constitution is, the Declaration of Independence is the federalists papers are. That's what determines if you're an American. Do you share the ideals and values of other Americans? If you do, then great, you're welcome. If you don't, you're not an American. So, as far as I'm concerned, if you voted MAGA, then you're a Magon. You're a maggot. Maga doesn't want to be part of America. They wave a flag and have no idea what it stands for. They preach about freedoms and values, and they do it from a place of restriction and confinement, and they want a place where everybody can have a fair shake. But they only give deference to billionaires. So I'm done with them as far as I'm concerned, they can all go screw themselves. And if you voted for Trump and you're listening to me, tune out. I don't like you because you don't like me. You don't like me if you voted for Trump, because if you want to take away my income, you want to take away my freedom, my ability to live safely in my country. You want me to be oppressed. You want the environment that I live in to be inhospitable. You want my planet to turn against me. You want schools to betray their charters. You want to silence those that you disagree with. I'm done with you, all right. I didn't plan on that little speech there, but oh well, I really didn't. Are you watching at YouTube dot com forward slash really, Carrel? Are you a patron at patreon dot com forward slash really, Carrell? Are you chatting in the chatroom at YouTube dot com forward slash really, Carrell? If you're not, why aren't you? There's people there chatting now, probably some of them mad at me, and I no longer care about that. I don't give a rat's ass who doesn't like what I do or who gets angry by it. You know what, I don't care anymore. America has shown how little regard that it has for other Americans. So I am going to regard my tribe. I am going to regard people who want the same things that I want with respect, with deference. I'm going to help empower them. I'm going to have courage and fight for them. What I'm not going to do is give one more minute of life to people who oppress me and don't want me to be here, to people who vote away my rights and my social security, literally the security that I have. Nope, I'm done with them, and you should be too. If you have relatives that are maggot, don't go see them this holiday. Just stay away. Don't even go. Don't sit at a communal table with someone who voted against your very right to exist. Don't do it. Find another place to go. You know what, if mom and dad voted for Trump, don't forgive them. That means they voted against you. When we come back, mainstream media is dye right in front it.
Speaker 2: I know what.
Speaker 1: It's not the meat that you think. So we're gonna talk about it. Let me return, don't go it. I'm gonna check the chat. Have you checked the chat? Why yet? I'm going to want to support the Corel cast, then like and subscribe the YouTube videos at the really Correl channel. Just go to YouTube dot com forward slash really Correl that's kr e L and subscribe to the most exciting YouTube stream available today.
Speaker 2: If you're not visiting really corell dot com daily, you're missing out. Get the podcast videos and the blug including recipes at reallycorrel dot com.
Speaker 1: K f I am six forty more stimulating talk radio. It is Corell and Andrew Live. I'm Corel and I'm Andrew. I said that for years, for years, and for years I was at the number one talk station in the country. We had our own building, we had staff, galore an entire sales department, entire promotions department, an enormous newsroom and news department. We had live hosts except for Rush and Laura. They were live, but they weren't there, one of them now dead. And the rest of the day with hosts like me, Phil Hendry, Bill Handle, Tim and Neil. It was the height of talk radio. It was something, and there was a budget. We could go do stunts in the afternoon. We could make gas six dollars and forty cents for AM six forty so six dollars and forty cent fillups, rent helicopters to fly andrew over fires. We could go on remotes and work at McDonald's. We had a budget and we had a ball and more importantly, we made good radio. And KFI wasn't the only huge station. I got to work at KGO News Talk eight ten. It is the Corel cast. I am Corel KGO, an ABC station later a Citadel station. Huge, huge stations. Well one's gone and the other is dying. Yesterday, at KFI AM six forty in Los Angeles, twenty five members of the newsroom were fired as iHeartMedia contracts yet again and is firing of its staff. Now I've seen from KGO what's going to happen at KFI. Friday. At KFI they fired Robin Bertolucci, the program director of twenty four years, the one who fired me and her husband. He was at another station there gone. Then on Monday, right after they had set up the Christmas tree over the weekend, in the newsroom, they fire people, including Chris Little, who has been there twenty four years. They fire twenty five people out of the newsroom. KGO did the same thing. First they changed the program director, they fired them. A week later, they fired everybody in the newsroom, and they took the news to a more national newsroom where there's one newsroom with a few reporters that do news for almost every station. There's services like that. And the same for traffic. Traffic at KFI hasn't been done out of KFI used to be Mark Dennis. Now it's a thing called air traffic and its centralized in Arizona, I think. And they just checked the traffic for your area, and then that's the traffic. It's not local anymore. And at KGO, they fired the program director, then they let go of the news staff. Then they got rid of the expensive host including me, and then they syndicated, put on a bunch of programs that they already owned, and then they flipped altogether. I am telling you, within twenty four months, KFI AM six forty, the once huge powerhouse heard up and down the West coast, heard here in Las Vegas at night, used by aircrafts in the early days for navigation because of the fifty thousand watt tower, that blowtorch, that huge station will be gone within twenty four months because it takes money. And media is dying. MSNBC for the election coverage four to five million viewers almost every day, over a million to two million viewers. Since the post election, less than six hundred thousand viewers. Mainstream media is dying, and it's dying because people no longer want the facts about things, and they certainly don't want the same talking heads talking about the same issue all day long. Information has become partisan, and that's why mainstream media is dying. Everyone's like, oh, it's the Internet, Oh it's this. Nope, it's the fact that that it used to be. No matter what political bend you were, you watched Walter Cronkite, you watched Dan Rather, you watched Edward R. Murrow, you read the New York Times, the paper of record, because no matter where you were politically, you knew they were going to give you the facts. They were going to give you the story and some commentary on some of the shows like Crossfire that my friend Bill Oh Bill Press started. That's when you got the commentary on the shows like Crossfire, Hannity and Combs. But the rest of the day, on those networks, it was people just reporting facts and doing interesting stories. That all went away. The news channels became political, all the stories became political. You know, I watched NHK World in France twenty four and only one quarter of their news is political. The rest is news about what's going on in their country, arts, entertainment, you know, travel, leisure, food, cooking, all kinds of stuff, stuff that CNN and regular networks used to do, ABC, NBC. Now it's all politics, and the only news they search for is either bad news, murder, death, kill, or politics. And so people now get their news from people quote they trust, unquote. For instance, almost forty percent of people get their news from late night television. Not making that up. Then we have the people who on the right will only listen to news from biased partisan news sources Fox News, Newsmax on Charlie Kirk, you know what's that other guy's name, Ben Shapiro. They turned to them because they think that because those people agree with them and their policies, that they're going to give them the real news. They don't, but that's what they think. So as we have fractured as a nation, our media has suffered because our news media always tried to be in the middle, including on KFI. Yes there was me and Andrew and we were very liberal, but we were preceded by doctor Laura and then followed by a strictly entertaining show by Phil Hendry, who did top tackle topics, but did it in such an incredibly entertaining way. Media is dying because not only do we no longer trust it, but it lost its purpose. It lost what it was supposed to be about. It was supposed to be about presenting news stories of interest from a factual point of view. And because all the news departments now fall under the entertainment division, they also were a little entertaining. That's the other reason mainstream media is dying. About twelve years ago, entertainment companies decided that the news divisions would also be part of the entertainment division. So at CBS and NBC and ABC, the once hallowed news departments that their budgets were untouchable. They never made money. The news never made money. It was a lost leader. It's like the Costco chickens. Okay, they didn't make money, but they gave the network prestige. The minute media had to start making money for their bosses was the beginning of the end. And now it is dying. Farewell. Okay, we hardly knew you, but she'll be gone with you. You'll be gone, and so will almost every other credible media source. Hey Correll here, and i'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons at Patreon. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Corell cass, then please go to patreon dot com forward slash really Corell. That's patreon dot com forward slash really Corell, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com forward slash Really Correll. There's so much great free content there. It's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablet. All social media is really corel including threads and Instagram, and don't forget the website that's had it all all along, Really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube, and support the show through Patreon at Patreon dot com. Forward slash Real Correl Thanks from thirty years of support to the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog. And let's keep the party going as long as we can. So for those of you watching at YouTube dot com, Forward slash Really Carrell live every day at ten o'clock in the chat room. Like James Stable, yes, I agree, people like to watch media that they agree with, but that wasn't the function of news before Okay, growing up and James, you're old enough to know this. Growing up nbccbs, they didn't give their views on the news. They just presented the news. They may have people from both sides of an issue on to discuss the issue, but they just gave you the news because facts were facts. They weren't spun and when news had to become entertainment and make money. They started spinning, they started fudging the truth to get audience, and they started hiring obtuse and obscene people to give them the news, like Sean Hannity or whoever. KFI. At least their newsroom under Chris Little, they just reported the news. And yes it's a right leaning station, but they didn't report pro Trump or pro Biden or whatever. They just reported the news. And they're gone. And so yes, I think if you want to hear you used to have to go to again. Talk radio was the place you went to talk about the news issues. Talk radio was never meant to give you the news. Okay, that's not I've been in talk radio thirty years. That's not what it was set up to do. Talk radio was a place to talk about news and issues relevant to your life and to entertain you. Period. That's what it was about. You got the news from the news department at the top of the hour and at the bottom of the hour during the breaks. The host didn't give you the news. Now people turn to host to give them their news. That was never the way it was meant to be. Ever, ever, subsequently the host are now the disseminators. Of news, and they do it in a biased fashion, and that's part of why we're here. We don't have in this country any unbiased news sources. That's why I watched France twenty four, NHK World, all of those BBC. I do not watch American media because we don't have anyone presenting actual news. Do you all know what's going on in Africa? Quite a bit? Watch France twenty four you'll see do you all know what's going on in the Balklands, the Ukraine, in Czech in the Czech Republic, Bulgaria. There is so much more in the world happening than we here in America are exposed to because a long time ago, our news departments just stop covering it. Instead, you get NonStop Trump, NonStop politics, and this is the mess. You end up with an uneducated populace that doesn't critically think because the news used to make you critically think. They gave you the facts, they told you what was going on, and you got to determine how you use that in your life. And that's where talk radio sprang from. For instance, there's a great new movie out well, it's it's a very quiet movie with Killian Murphy, his recent his most recent. He's the guy from Oppenheimer Love Wonderful Irish lad And the movie is called These Small Things. I think, yeah, These Small Things. It's about the Magdalen Laundries of Ireland, which are a huge disgrace to the country of Ireland because the Catholic Church from the nineteen thirties up until nineteen eighty enslaved women who were pregnant, stole their children, stole them, sold them, gave them away and made the women indentured servants. Many of them died. It was a huge scandal that rocked the Catholic Church. Well today the Archbishop of Canterbury resigned. Well you don't know that because it's not in our news, but it is in the world news, and he resigned over the way they handled the scandals, the sex scandals. So I want to put an honest question out there to all of you, including Catholics, why does your church still exist? Why is it even around? If we go back to the fifteen hundred, sixteen hundred, seventeen hundreds, in every century, the Catholic Church has been a monster. It has done the Inquisition where it tortured people, Holy Wars, and crusades where they killed Muslims the Catholics. Then we have the Magdalen Laundry scandal. Then we have the largest child rape ring in the world still operating. We have priests and all of these other people in their dresses and fancy hats that covered up child rape for decades and centuries. Why in the name of any God is this church still allowed to exist In any other section of society, they would be shut down. So is the only way to get away with a crime is to say you did it in the name of the Lord? Is that? Is that how the Catholics get away with it because under it all they say a prayer. They rape children, so much so that one of their biggest executives, the Archbishop of Canterbury, resigned. Why because they rape children? And why do you suppose media's sugarcoats that. Why do they not Why do they use fancy little words like oh, the scandal this, Oh, you mean the fact that they rape children and then hid the rapist. If the Catholic Church were a person, with all the crimes it has committed, from the Magdalen laundries to the largest child rapering, if the Catholic Church were an individual, they'd be in jail forever for all of their crimes. But instead they're a tax free entity that owns billions of dollars in land, doesn't pay any taxes, and preaches from the pulpit, donates to all kinds of anti gay, anti abortion causes, tries to in fluent's world politics, all while covering up the largest child rapering in the world. Can you tell me why they still exist? The crusades, the Magdalen laundries, the rape of small children. Why does this church even still exist? You can find another church, you can find another god. You don't have to be Catholic. I'll never understand money and power. That's why money. They're rich, And of course they're rich, they're tax free, all right. I have to share with you. So at physical time. So I took my labs yesterday, got the results. This morning, Amber took her labs, and I actually said that I wish that my labs were more abnormal and Amber's were more normal. I got my labs back CBC and everything, a whole big panel, one hundred results, every single one of them in the green, not one in the red. But I had this dread and fear checking them because I was afraid something was going to be in the red. So let me ask you, do you think it's a good idea that labs give you your results before the doctors go over them, because they do. Quest diagnostic email me this morning and said your labs are ready, and they even said your doctor probably hasn't reviewed them yet. Do you think it's a good idea for you to get your labs before you speak to your doctor because that causes a lot of anxiety, you know. And I was searching even though all mine are in the green. I was like, well, it's my white blood cell count. I mean it's a little high, it's not out of range, but it's not at the low end, so you know. Meanwhile, Ember, her liver is getting bigger every year, every year for five years. And he said it's not a cancerous growth because she'd be dead by now. And her alkaline phosphatate is just soaring it. Normal high is two hundred, hers was eight hundred. And yet he's not concerned because all her other labs are normal, and he's like, look, she maybe just has the big liver. For five years, we've been monitoring it. Yes, it gets bigger every year. But so I want to ask you do having the results before you see the doctor doesn't give you any fight. I'd love to hear your comments DOWNFLDO. I am PRELL. You want to beat, bumping, hurt anybody. We'll see you tomorrow, Wendy hum Day, baby, not the Vice.
Speaker 2: It's broadcasting from a completely different point of view.
Speaker 1: Yours.
Speaker 2: Listen daily to the CORELL cast on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 1: It's broadcasting from a.
Speaker 2: Completely different point of view.
Speaker 1: Yours.
Speaker 2: Listen daily to the CORELL cast on your favorite