Speaker 1: One one Lico Orlando's rock station one O one one wjr R. This is your fifteen minute warning. If you would like to try to have a chance to win four day passes for Welcome to Rockville this morning, you.
Speaker 2: Just need to go to our jar our Facebook page and just vote once vote for which Creed song you want us to play back at nine. Well, tally at the votes, play the one with the most votes, and somebody who just randomly gets picked for those Creed tickets.
Speaker 3: That's for you.
Speaker 1: Say we play it fifteen minutes. One vote gets you qualified.
Speaker 2: Uh what?
Speaker 3: I just thought i'd throw this in here because it's an ontology worthy.
Speaker 1: I want to clarify that this fire is unrelated to the wildfires that have been burning in the Carolinas the last couple of days. This is a fire in North Carolina, but it's not related to the wildfire.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: The Texas Peat Hot sauce factory caught on fire yesterday morning, which, of course we learned a while back Texas p Hot sauce is actually made in North Carolina.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and somebody actually tried suing them over that, I believe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know if that the lawsuit has been resolved or not, or perhaps could this.
Speaker 3: Be Uh, you can't alligate that.
Speaker 1: I'm just thinking out loud here if thinking about how the fire may have started.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, we're getting sued by this one individual who's trying to do a class action. It's never gonna go through. Let's set place on fire.
Speaker 1: No, I thought, perhaps the angry guy over Texas Pete not being made in Texas is the one who torched the joint.
Speaker 3: So pissed off with them, you know what I'm going.
Speaker 1: Luckily they were able to put the fire out before any real damage was done, and some nearby gas lines did not go up because that really would have been bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that would have been bad.
Speaker 2: Plus, oh my gosh, think about it, the crisis with chickens.
Speaker 3: Then you got.
Speaker 2: Hot sauce is gone. If the plant had blown up, Nashville Hot Chicken gone, and chicken and now you load chicken wings gone.
Speaker 3: Now you've got no tech.
Speaker 1: This is Pete Hot Sauce, which is made in North Carolina causing issue with Nashville Hot Chicken and Buffalo wings.
Speaker 2: It's just a it's a geographical disaster.
Speaker 1: This is how don't overestimate or underestimate the importance small event like this could have.
Speaker 3: We think deep on this program. That's what we do.
Speaker 1: Ben Affleck apparently is expressing interest in wanting another shot with Jennifer Garner.
Speaker 3: Ohner, Okay, I thought you were gonna say, j LO.
Speaker 2: I'm like, no, dude, you've already You've already inked that well twice.
Speaker 3: Don't do it again. What was it? In't that well? I just thought of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but anyway, yeah, he two different times he was a j Loo.
Speaker 1: So well, there is there's just a small, well couple small problems on the Jennifer Garner side of the possible Ben Affleck equation. Jennifer Garner has been dating some dude named John Miller for a while and apparently it's been a long term relationship thing, and she's quite happy and has expressed zero interest in Ben's desire to rekindle there once. Uh you know, pretty good romance, I.
Speaker 2: Guess, yeah, until his drinking got in the way. Yeah, I'll always do the trick.
Speaker 3: She tried to help him. Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Didn't she own her I wonder if she owns that company with John. Have you seen her latest commercials where she's like hawking organic produce or something something or other. And she says, yes, and I run my business card. I use my death the Garner capital card here capital one. She is one kind of like a wine that with age got better because for a while she looked like a horse face. I don't mean to sound horse harsh, but no remember for a while.
Speaker 3: Maybe it was just the role she.
Speaker 2: Played as a boxer that made her look like that, because she was I don't know, getting punched in the face.
Speaker 3: But she's hot, little number. Now are you ready for three letters soufle here?
Speaker 2: Somebody said, doesn't j Loo still have the engagement ring? Yes, she has both wedding rings. She's kept all of her wedding rings. Apparently we had a story on that in adiotology, all of them. She has more wedding rings than Tom Brady has Super Bowl rings. I think somebody pointed that out.
Speaker 3: It's phenomenal achievement in life. Mm hm oh.
Speaker 2: This person has Chinese green tea that's made in North Carolina.
Speaker 1: Now you're throwing see the Carolinas. They are out to just screw up, upset the whole apple cart. All right, three letters soufle a here? Okay, try to follow along. CBS has announced and I kind of alluded to the part of this story a few weeks ago. CBS, the network has announced that they are dropping two of the three FBI franchises, FBI Most Wanted an FBI International are going to come to an end after their current seasons. Most Wanted has been on the air, which will be six seasons. It'll FBI Internationally made it four. But now what FBI on my watching watch, there's the original FBI, which is is going to remain. That's out of the New York office. Okay, right, got that. That's on right, the.
Speaker 3: Most Wanted an FBI International. Those are going away.
Speaker 1: But as was earlier reported on this very show, don't be dismayed. FBI franchise fans soon to replace or add to the mix FBI.
Speaker 3: C I A, oh god, on CBS, they'll get an M I, G R A N A. You throw CSI S in the That is another CBS deal.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 3: What's the other initial one? There's a bunch and CIS and CIS that's also CBS. Okay.
Speaker 1: Another potential indicator that what we firmly believe is that there will be no fire Festival too, despite the claims.
Speaker 2: Okay, we talked about this a couple of weeks ago. Now there's been an update.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which is the update is that you know this this festival, which we gave you all the details except for any acts that have been confirmed to perform in this thing.
Speaker 3: But they're going to be good. According to that guy.
Speaker 1: At the Isla Mouharis, which is Mexican an island, an island off of Mexico. There, their tourism board there on the island says, we have no information of any such event coming up on April, much less any of these great detail tails that are being that are for sale right now. You can buy Fire Festival to tickets right now. You can lock in your extreme VIP package. They go all the way up to like one point mill one point one mill.
Speaker 3: If you buy them. Good for you.
Speaker 1: The actual tourism board from this island that runs you know, the island runs on tourism, knows nothing about any such events. And even if they did, do you trust a guy. Didn't he have to give hommers Billy McFarland, Yes, didn't he have to do a home time for to jail?
Speaker 2: Yeah? No, But I'm saying didn't he have to do some hume time just to like stave people off that were so pissed.
Speaker 3: I thought he was good for oral favors to stave off creditors. Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 2: Not creditors, But I thought that when they were showing behind the scene means of what.
Speaker 3: A c f it was.
Speaker 2: And he's like, yeah, because there's so so many pissed off people. You want to be stuck in Mexico on an island with nothing.
Speaker 1: Hey, at least they had the wonderful cheese sandwiches in the makeshift tents in the Bahamas.
Speaker 2: That blue tents set up on rocks. Uh huh, Yeah, that Billy not. He needed a good ass Higa.
Speaker 3: Just fire festival too.
Speaker 1: Come on follow the Double j R R Orlando's rock station