Speaker 1: It's the Lapsed Fan Wrestling Podcast with Jack and Carnaco and JP Sorrow.
Speaker 2: We've got an exciting Christmas program lined up for these folks.
Speaker 1: We've been for a little boys that year.
Speaker 2: I don't know Tony, ever, it's an artificial tree, so I did artificial job at trimming. The tidness is only exceeded by our inability to adjust hollow the third rangled.
Speaker 1: Here the Lapsed Fanboys got a price for the million Dollar Man.
Speaker 2: Even Santa Claus and.
Speaker 1: So No say it's not so off he and welcome back. Yes, the twenty twenty four TLF Christmas Show, we continue the unwrapping at a rapid pace as we have been bombarded with gifts on a level heretofore on KNW.
Speaker 2: It's uh, it's a little, it's overwhelming, to say the least, so.
Speaker 1: Much Christmas generosity. We're glad to be here with Mama Sorrow for the first time, which makes it an extra special occasion. This TLF Xmas is brought to you by ten years of generosity. Yes, and uh and and and uh. The virtuous cycle that is that.
Speaker 2: Cast absolutely ten years of anal pain.
Speaker 1: Gifts from all over the world and the next gift of Christmas comes to us from uh, Dave Router. I believe this is coming to us from Horseshaw, Pennsylvania, USA. Indeed, after a couple of trips across the pond, we got back in a swing state.
Speaker 2: Let's take a look here, a failed state right here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for dramatic effect. Sounds better the ghost and we have a volume here. So this one is always excites me as I'm a big book guy. In the rest of his face, of course, Wow, ladies and gentlemen, and I've heard about this. Not only is this a novel called k Fabe a Love Story, it is written by the gift giver, This is a listener who's also an author. Wow, So we do encourage folks out there to pick up k Fabe a Love Story by Dave Reid.
Speaker 2: Is that the barbershop window?
Speaker 1: That is an illustration on the cover of the of a barbershop window. And so yeah, you can consider this TLF approved.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: As a result, he writes in the inset page, the lapsed fan parts unknown? Where is that part's unknown? Do you mean to tell me that you don't know where this guy's from, that he doesn't have a social security number or a passport Monsoon February twenty third, nineteen ninety three.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's one of the better quotes I've heard, an amazing one.
Speaker 1: Huito Santana became Al Mattador. I get the need for change. I like this, So this is man I would love to I'd love to be able to summarize for people what he's going for here.
Speaker 2: Yes, maybe he'll let us do the book on tape.
Speaker 1: Maybe, Yeah, maybe we can collaborate in that, Dave, what do you say? So? Yeah, he's re living stuff he hasn't seen years and drumming, drumming up research feelings of nostalgia, and he hopes this book does the same for you. I wonder where he got that on You're from? And also included boss a trading card from the Wrestling Stars line that was put out by Tops. I believe it was in eighty five one of I think this is the first line of w w F cards they came out with. Remember these that had the stars and the stripes on the border. Uh, this is a card of Frankie. Do you remember the wrestler cocobee ware. He came out with a parrot on his arm. They called him the bird Man and the bird what Jimmy Buffett, Yes, yes, Mark, mister Marguerite Deville. Yeah yeah, a different guy, yeah, different different guy from what I understand. But Dave, I look forward to cracking this open. And what a wonderful call on Mark, Dave, this is great, and look forward to huddling. You had a nice little idea there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Listen, you'll be in business together. You're not getting away that easy pass.
Speaker 1: You're on that hook. The unwrapping in twenty twenty four. We'll see you next time.
Speaker 2: Is a production of the Lapsed Entertainment Group. Its content is intended for private use only. Want