Speaker 1: Okay, Hello, this is live Q and Aid asked doctor Glennen. And I'm not sure if I missed an email or something.
Speaker 2: I'm looking. I don't see anything.
Speaker 1: So I was assuming, because he's back now from his vacation, that we would be talking today. I'm looking around to see if there's something else that I may have missed. Maybe maybe we broke up. I don't know what happened. Let me take a look and see if there's anything else. Okay, so.
Speaker 2: There was no.
Speaker 1: Audios, amigos, messages or anything. Wow, I'm freezing up again. D you see how slow this is?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've got internet issues too, because I'm super slow right now, Like I'm moving in slow motion as I move a hand across the screen. So I'm not sure what that's all about, but I guarantee you has everything to do with Let me just see who we're connected to here. It should be spectrum. Yeah, and that spectrum. So I might have to cut this anyway. I'm on my way to San Diego in an hour. I just filled the entire van with like forty plus cases of hot sauce that I'm delivering today and I've got to get there. I've got to get to the bank, I gotta do a bunch of other stuff. So I guess it's a good thing if I can go earlier. But that wasn't the plan. The plan was to do the show first. And I don't know why I'm slow like this. I'm gonna have to reset this again. Hold on, this is just weird. Let me see what happens if I do that, like this slow motion thing, I can't deal with it. That would require me to reset the modem, and I can't do that if we're in the middle of a show. So I'm not sure. I don't know what you see your end, but it's all like, it's all darty. If you guys out there are watching this, kind of give me some feedback here as to what the heck's going on and what you say. Because I'm not seeing, I'm not moving properly on the screen. I'm not sure what it's all about. But it's just started doing that, so at least shows you the wrong stuff.
Speaker 2: It's funny. Yeah, I don't know what's up.
Speaker 1: Now, all of a sudden looks like it's somewhat better, and I'm going straight out of stream yard this time. So browser stuff I don't know what the issue is, but.
Speaker 2: Go ahead and just pause that.
Speaker 1: There's no one in the chat here yet on FTJ at least nobody's typed in the chat, there's people here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just check to see what's up with doctor glennon Musta.
Speaker 1: Just you know, sometimes we just miss forget what the day is and stuff like that. So tomorrow I'm taking my daughter to the NEMA County Fair. So that's well froze again, Like there's this spectrum is such a horrible, horrible horror. Don't ever get it, and don't ever believe if they come to your door and tell you how much they're different now because they're not next up with Time Warner.
Speaker 2: They're liing to you everything about them.
Speaker 1: They have like a point half They have like half a star reading for customer service, for everything. And I thought it was going to still be better than century Link, which is awful too, and it isn't because it randomly just sucks for no reason. There's no burden on this internet right now, but yeah, it still acts like that, right and there's nothing you really do about it until Alo comes in and then I'll have like one point one gig per second.
Speaker 2: So it's gonna be very good for doing all kinds of.
Speaker 1: Streaming and editing and uploading and all that stuff. But I have to wait until they're available, which I think is in June. They've been working out here, see if freezes, Like, what is the point of that? I don't get why this internet sucks so bad. It's like they don't really provide a service. They lie and take your money and it's not cheap. So if you look at the scrolling thing at the bottom of the screen here, you'll see this as go to supper frylc dot com and click doctor Glidden's picture use code Ballbusters for percent off the membership.
Speaker 2: Now let me show you what that means. When I hit the present.
Speaker 1: Screen here here I can show you what I'm talking about. And just for fun today we'll use the FTJ media one.
Speaker 2: All right, so.
Speaker 1: We're ont FTJ media. You're looking in my face? Why am I in the corner though? I don't want to be like that and be like this, And it's me in the corner. That's me in the other corner checking out the corners.
Speaker 2: Let's see.
Speaker 1: So there is this link directly to him right here. The big this is my affiliate link and then the code is right there. But you can also go directly to my website, which is right here, and then everything's just a matter of pictures, right.
Speaker 2: I want to get rid of that. So when you click this anyway for my slow s.
Speaker 1: Internet, you'll see right here at top right hand corner says live call on Thursdays.
Speaker 2: Well, it used to be Thursdays.
Speaker 1: Now it's Wednesdays, and it is still then am Pacific time, which is now.
Speaker 2: So I'm not sure what's up, but you click this, maybe he does have internet. That happens to him sometimes.
Speaker 1: Frustrated with conventional medicine, let doctor Glitton show you a better way forward. He has a licensed Thetiopathic Vision over thirty five. Oh there he is just right here, and let me remove this from the stage and doctor Glendon, hello.
Speaker 3: Sir, Sorry for the delay I'm treating of Oh that's awesome. I'm having a consult and it went way over and so I had to deal with it. So here I am.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, thank you, thank you for showing up. I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: You're busy guy, and that means you're helping people, which is always uh, you know, there's nothing to apologize for.
Speaker 2: That's what you do.
Speaker 3: So what's going on, Daniel.
Speaker 1: Well, I've read the first section of your book.
Speaker 2: I'm working on the second section.
Speaker 3: Now do you think so far? I like it, honest, honest, honest criticism.
Speaker 1: It was hard in the very beginning of the COVID section to listen to to to read through that because I know you're going through the scenario as a layman would who still believes in virus, and then you change it to explain that there's no with that part, Like, it always gets me because I'm like, this is the this is the wrong thing that there's been you know, So that that that getting over that and then reading the rest of it that was that was just like rough because I'm like, ah, you know, it's like yeah that that that that knife that they keep jabbing you with about the virus thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's that's an interesting point. I left that in there intentionally to kind of psychologically shock people. I think, yeah, so yeah, isn't that a just the son of a gun that that nobody's ever proven that the coronavirus even exists, or any virus even exists, and yet here we are in virus mania for a book.
Speaker 1: And you and you exactly, and you also brought up doctor Well, he's a psychiatrist, I believe, Andrew Kaufman, and he did make that book.
Speaker 2: That video was like.
Speaker 1: The the Rooster and something River of whatever, right, And I remember doing a video on that four years ago, five years ago whenever it came out, and I presented that with a little bit of a front end and a back end. I may have done some commentary in the middle of it, but yeah, like there's no cook. Even though Coke was a criminal himself, like his method was cracked, he just didn't follow it. For that what was it called tuberculin right, right? And the River thing was even more relaxed. And they don't none of the criteria I.
Speaker 3: Met, zero, right, They just manufacture it out of whole cloth through computer modeling, and everybody in the scientific community buys it hook line and sinker, Yeah, which I think is a testament to the fact that medicine is non scientific and it's more of a cult than it is absolutely of a science, because if it were scientific, then nobody would have bought into the whole COVID thing in the first place, as being caused by virus that just would have been laughed out of laughed out of the main streams. You got to be freaking kidding me. But it wasn't. It was accepted without any consternation. Well you know the doctors that did not accept it were kicked off. Oh yeah, social media. But I think it speaks volumes to the the brainwashing and the lack of freethinking that happens in conventional medicine.
Speaker 2: Here's what makes me sick.
Speaker 1: You still have Peter mccola going around saying, if they just followed my protocols, he's an allopath and he's a hard doctor. If they just followed my protocols, I would have said, fifty percent of those lives. And like, you don't even know what if you don't know the cause, how do you know what the curio is?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right, And you know his protocols are all nature pathic and he didn't. Yeah, it's all vitamin and herb therapy, it's all it is. And I think he uses ivermectin. I'm not sure, but yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Mean it's not like does he do the zinc thing like Zelenko does with the you know, the cataract forming extracy probably.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I've Yeah, I know, I don't know him, but I've been on podcasts with him, you know, I've been like in the panel with him. And he's a diet in the wool allopath. He he he really, he has room in his mind for nature pathic medicine. He doesn't like dismiss it out of hand. He respects it, I think, but he has no understanding of it. And you know, he's a cardiologist and he's never cured heart disease.
Speaker 2: I have, but he's written fifty books.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So, but this is the this is the world that we live in that you know, the in the world of the blind, the one eyed man is king. So this is the situation. Because he has an MD after his name, he's accepted.
Speaker 1: And a celebrity doctor, even though he's supposed to be on the fringe, right he's he's all over the place like doctor Artists is in that sense.
Speaker 2: If he's on the fringe.
Speaker 3: I think he might. I think he might have been paid off, but I don't. I have no idea if that's true or not. Yeah, well that was the talk around campus. Wow, eighty nine thousand dollars payout from pharma. But again, that's what's the legal word they use, and it's it's I have no idea if that's true or not. Oh, he's probably shouldn't even say it. But nonetheless he's an allopath. And you know, the only time to listen to an allopath is for advice about siry that isn't absolutely necessary. That's the only time that's O.
Speaker 1: Karen said to see say hearsay right, it's yeah, yeah, yeah. So here's the other thing too, So you have you have these other claims. And I think doctor Andrew Kaufman does this too, because he's buddy buddy with Tom collin Is.
Speaker 2: They go a.
Speaker 1: Little bit too far to the other side of the spectrum and say that it was all in people's heads. No, people got sick, They just didn't get sick from a virus.
Speaker 2: So you can't just denounce in.
Speaker 1: Like discredit and tell people that they're just stupid because they believed the TV and the TV and it was all psychosomatic like that. That's taking it to a whole different degree.
Speaker 2: And I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't believe that, And I can put it themselves potentially on purpose by saying things like that I.
Speaker 3: Do too, and that the most ostensible explanation for the illness that was people were experiencing was disruption of oxygen metabolism. The cellular oxygen metabolism was disrupted by five G radiation.
Speaker 1: And you know that's funny because five G can spontaneously cause the gases in the air.
Speaker 2: To get a double bonded nitrogen and oxygen bond, which is the same as cyanide. Oh, there you go, and you can't breathe through it.
Speaker 3: It's also curious that, you know, when they first rolled out five G in the UK, thousands of sparrows dropped dead. They just dropped dead, fell out of the sky, just dead. And when they autopsied them that they had problems with oxygen metabolism. They were hypoxic, not because they weren't breathing, but because the oxygen that they breathed in couldn't get into the cell. The lungs were fine, but the transportation of the oxygen into the cell was disrupted from five G. But then what happened a couple months later, the starlings were back, even though the five G hadn't changed, so they had adapted to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think that's what happens with us. Too, because when when they ruled out the telegraph, when they ruled out radio waves and they ruled out radar, you know, there was this die off problem and then they said it was a flu or it was some sort of virus, and it's like, no, it's not.
Speaker 2: But you got your shot anyway, didn't you.
Speaker 3: And you know what's also interesting from there's a there's a phenomenon in homeopathy that you know, ninety nine percent of the time, homeopathy needs to be individualized. You know, we don't treat disease. We treat people. There's not a homeopathic treatment for arthritis. There are one hundred different homeopathic treatments for one hundred different people, all who have been diagnosed with arthritis. But with epidemics, frequently there's something called the status epidemicus, which is fancy schmancy doctor talk for we look at one hundred people who got sick during the epidemic, and we look to see what their symptoms are. We extract their symptoms and we look at them and frequently they have very similar symptoms and those symptoms are then collated into homeopathic analysis in order to determine one or two homeopathic medicines, which will then therefore be effective for everybody afflicted by that epidemic. It's the rare case that a homeopathic medicine can be given generally with positive results. So the homeopathic medicine that was effective for COVID. We now remember the whole oxygen thing was homeopathically prepared carbon monoch.
Speaker 1: Site, right, because it's something right, because that would suck the air out of you in the right, that's amazing, it is amazing.
Speaker 3: And so I'm I'm guarante guaranteed. It was five G and it was disruption of oxygen absorption into the cells. And so what happened they put people on respirators, which which made the situation worse, and then people died.
Speaker 1: There was a treatment, right, right, and then the ventilators and all that stuff.
Speaker 3: It's just and nobody went to jail.
Speaker 2: Nobody.
Speaker 1: And well, I mean you would go if you if you questioned them, they would, they would strip your license, they would ostracize you from the public.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, money generator, I mean that that that that's a whole different like, that's a whole different conversation about the level of evil that this death camp hospital situation was causing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know, when you subdue people with.
Speaker 1: Life ending drugs that they use for you know, criminals on death row, and then and then you stick a ventilator in them and they then then you decide that there's there's going to be a dn R on them, like they did with Scott Scherer's daughter, when the family didn't say that that was okay.
Speaker 2: I mean they wiped people out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, it's the gift that keeps on giving. History doesn't repeat itself at rhymes, right. It's what they did with Tuskegee, It's what they did with viocs, it's what they did with AIDS treatment. It goes on and on and on and on and on, and which is why I think that there's a metaphysical evil, satanic component to conventional medicine, because it does not make sense to me that such a mediocre system of medicine could be, you know, in the number one position that it's maintained for as long as it's maintained it without some type of extracurricular assistance. So I think there's something else going on there which is fanning those flames and keeping these people in first place, even though they're the leading cause of death the leading cause of bankruptcy. Right while we're under their care, everybody's getting sicker. We have a chronic disease epidemic. It's their fault, but there's still number one nobody questions it. I mean, as evidenced by you know, the rise of Peter mccullay. He's an MD. Why on earth would you ask an MD cardiologist about how the hell to treat an epidemic. I mean, that's ridiculous, But here we are.
Speaker 1: You know, the more I think about the bay shomp element of the microzyma, the tiniest, tiniest element of life, this ferment, it makes so much more sense to me why the law potantization works and why out like homeopathy and sound and frequency and you know, the laying of hands for the pathways.
Speaker 2: Like it's like a communication to it, and.
Speaker 1: It's responding to the environment, the internal environment, so if something changes, it's adapting. The more ephect microzymer will create bacteria to eat a tox and if there's a toxin there, so it will feed off of whatever's there and it will adapt to its climate, and it can also go dormant.
Speaker 2: I guess, so, I.
Speaker 1: Mean that's so if cells are dying. Sometimes it assists in the in the function of getting rid of the so it can it's not intentionally trying to harm, but it's been getting bad signaling to continue to you know, decompose.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a really interesting out of the outside of the mainstream box way of thinking of things. And the more you think it through, the more sense it makes. I mean, because the truth has a ring to it. And once you kind of pop out of the matrix and just stop believing everything that the freaking medical doctors say, then you start to see the world quite differently. And if you continue along that path, and your eyes are going to be opened and to a lot of really cool things, you know, which is why I'm here to help to continue to open people's eyes, because everybody needs that big.
Speaker 1: Time, absolutely, And the book really does carry you through that too. And like I said, I went through the way through, so there's a lot more to go. But I did recognize a couple of things from the previous two books, like the one about Camelo and stuff like that. I did a little short video in that. I like the analogy because it shows you the two different paths. And since we're on that topic. Val Kilmer died, your doc holiday passed away.
Speaker 3: I did not know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it happened yesterday.
Speaker 1: I think, huh from what he had been fighting throat cancer, I guess. And they said he died of pneumonia last the.
Speaker 2: Past day or two.
Speaker 3: Too bad he didn't know me.
Speaker 1: That's what I said. That's exactly what I said, and I posted it in my Patriot. I said, imagine what the outcome would have been if he knew doctor Glidden.
Speaker 3: I mean, just for pneumonia. The numbers are in the homeopaths. In the eighteen hundreds, when pneumonia would kill people, the homeopaths had like a seventy five percent success rate with pneumonia, whereas conventional doctors had like a seven or eight percent success rate. So homeopathy is the go to medicine for pneumonia. I can cure pneumonia in my sleep most of the time. It's too bad he didn't know me. But what are you going to do? People? People you know suffer needlessly, right, and people die for lack of knowledge? And I bet he went to the best you know cancer clinic in the world and had you know, a private suite. It cost ten thousand dollars a day, and you know, twenty four hours, seven around the clock, excellent care by doctors who don't know a goddamn thing about how the human body works. It's unbelievable.
Speaker 1: What's really crazy is I don't think he smokes any to me streams mineral deficiencies and that's just where it manifested.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a lot of it's interesting to think about the whole cancer thing as to you know, what's the operative cause, right, A lot of people have different answers, Like you know, there's the false placenta theory that the tumor itself is trying to oxygenate those cells because their ability to absorb oxygen had been decreased, and so the body responds by bringing more blood to the area. And it's a false placenta now that grows out of control and then it starts clogging up other parts anatomically, that's an interesting theory. Yeah, there's the whole parasitic thing, that it's a function of a parasite. I don't know which came first, though, the parasite or the tumor. Is the parasite trying to get rid of the tumor, or is the parasite causing the tumor.
Speaker 1: Or that's a really interesting question because you know how the germ theory goes. You blame the germ which is there to eat the toxins because they always show up.
Speaker 2: It's like blaming the fireman for the.
Speaker 3: Fire, correct, right, So it's really interesting the whole thing. But nonetheless, what the take home message for the listening audience for cancer is that the tumor is not the disease. It is the result of the disease. So when you therapy just targets the tumor, right, so you surgically remove the tumor, you burn the tumor into smithereens with radiation, or you dissolve it with chemo, it's gonna come back because it's not the disease. It's the result of the disease.
Speaker 2: Right, it's still producing.
Speaker 1: It's like the generator that's creating the problem is still not being you know, it's not being addressed.
Speaker 3: And that's the problem with cancer is that the conventional medicine is pretty good at eliminating the tumor, but it always comes back, and when it comes back, it comes back with a vengeance. And then people are put on stronger drugs, And it's the stronger drugs that you know, make their kidneys stop working or obliterate the liver functions, that they die from side effects of the drugs instead of from the cancer. And then everybody you know, is so awe struck by the by the white coats that they give them twenty thousand dollars to do more research.
Speaker 1: So what do you think of neceinary Like when they do a biopsy and they're cutting into something. If your body was making a like a balloon around toxins that weren't supposed to spread through your body, isn't the doctor's intervention what's causing it to spread across your body?
Speaker 3: Yes, so the biopsy, would you know, pierce the capsule that the body had created around the tumor, because again, the medical doctors don't think that the body has wisdom. Was one second, please, they don't think that the body knows what to do. The body is a big bag of biochemicals waiting to break and it has no wisdom. So just do what the doctor says, not what the body says. And look where that's gotten us.
Speaker 1: All right, we have a call from Ohio. Hello, Ohio, can you hear us.
Speaker 2: Hello, oh four dead and Ohio? Can you guys hear me? Helloo?
Speaker 1: Well all right, we'll try that again and try calling back again. I'm not sure why you guys can, but I do have the thing hooked up, so it should be just fine.
Speaker 3: Remember that Neil Young song four did? And oh hi, I used to like Neil Young when I was turned into a liberal and I hate him.
Speaker 1: Yeah it wasn't, wasn't he Uh? What was Buffalo Springfield? Is that part of the Yeah? Yeah, yeah, yeah that's so? And uh so anemia? Do you have on your on your membership site something that addresses anmia?
Speaker 2: I mean it's okay, here on, let me get this.
Speaker 3: I can't remember.
Speaker 1: Hello, I'm not hearing anything. Can anybody hear me? I don't have the mute on.
Speaker 3: Hello? Hello? Hello? Is there anybody? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I hit the one on here, I did that, So what's going on here? I am not sure why you guys can't hear me.
Speaker 2: Let's see how's that? Can you hear me?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: Because mercury and this is coming out the wrong side, so let me try this again. Let's put it back on that all right.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure why it's still not going through the board. Let me let me just see something real quick. I had the settings for the board here settings, and my question is pretty easy.
Speaker 4: I just want to get you and doctor glyn on doctor Andreas cal bds like that oxygen and how he takes that figures in with helmeopathy.
Speaker 2: Can you hear that?
Speaker 3: I missed it? Though? How? How? Who? What? Doctor? I missed it?
Speaker 2: Oh? I haven't? Uh, can you repeat that?
Speaker 4: I just wanted to get you and doctor Glynnen's opinion on doctor Andreas Calker the CDs and how that kind of fits in with the oxygen and homeopathy and that type of stuff, and just his theory on that.
Speaker 3: Andreas Calcer CalPERS k A L c K e R.
Speaker 4: Chlorine dioxide.
Speaker 2: Oh, chlorine dioxide. There we go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, I'll tell you what I know about chlorine dioxide. I think chlorine dioxide is a good anti fungal and that if you've got like tonail fungus or topical fungal infection, then topical application of chlorine dioxide will help the body to kill it. That's as far as I would go with chlorine dioxide, because ultimately chlorine dioxide is a really great example of fractionated nutrition. Right, So it's using one supplement or one thing aggressively in order to make an impact in the body. So it's it's it's patently a reductionistic method, but instead of using a drug, you use a non drug, but you're still using it to exert a hostile takeover of the metabolism of the body. Now, sometimes with a fungal infection, that's not a bad idea to give the body a little bit of a leg up, but you always want to attempt to get to the root cause of the problem is why the body had that problem to begin with, Right? Was it because you had a chlorine dioxide deficiency? No, I don't think so. So I'm okay with using it as an add on to holistic therapeutic, but only in limited cases of topical application. I don't see it's I don't see thee of it any anywhere else. Although you know, there's a lot of medical doctors who love it, but it's because they're reductionists and they don't understand the holistic method.
Speaker 1: Right, Some who even in the chiropractic realm, are doing that. They're doing the food great hydrogen peroxide, which apparently your body can make that if it needs to. So why don't you just give your body what it needs in order to do it, so it's not deficient and what it needs to do what it needs to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so this is our whole thing. You know that homeopathy is quite misunderstood, right, So homeopathy is a separate and distinct medical profession. It has its own rules, it has its own diagnostic techniques, it has its own medicines, and it has its own understanding of the laws of nature. And homeopathy is different than nature apathy. They're completely different. And homeopathy enjoys the only curative system of medicine in the world. The only way to use a medicine, a medicinal substance paratively is with homeopathy. So people often misunderstand the term homeopathy. I had a patient just yesterday and she has a very serious chronic element and she's telling me about all the homeopathic stuff that she's been doing, and what she meant was vitamins and herbs and diet, and she had no idea what she was talking about. So homeopathy specifically is different. It's you know, it's like holistic medicine is like dogs. There's a lot of different dogs, and they're all different. The German shepherd is different from a bloodhound, is different from a chiuahua. Right, So homeopathy is its own separate and distinct dog in this metaphor. And if you apply homeopathy correctly, you don't need that other product, chlorine. I just don't need it.
Speaker 2: You don't want to make your cheese blue with methylene blue either.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I'm not going to go down the Bobby Kennedy road. I think he's doing a lot of good.
Speaker 1: But yeah, oh, that's good that he's doing good. Do you do you have anything on your site, your membership safe that addresses anemia?
Speaker 3: No, no, I do not. I'm looking at it right now. I got nothing there.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: So normally with an emia, right, we think vitamin deficiencies or you know you're bleeding internally and you don't know.
Speaker 2: It too much.
Speaker 1: Iron maybe when they say you don't have enough because it's in your tissues, as the doctor Bonzo approached there saying you need more copper, that's the case.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So that's one of the reasons why I didn't do a write up on anemia is because I don't think the jury is settled on that I don't know if it's an iron thing. I don't know if it's a copper thing. So what I do know is eighty three percent of the time, if you just take the ninety essential nutrients and clean your diet up, the anemia goes away.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Maybe it's copper, I don't know. Maybe it is iron, I don't know. But this is this is one of the wonders of the holistic method that you don't need to know. All you need to know is the body knows how to fix itself. Body needs raw materials to fix itself. Okay, so let's give the body that raw materials and get the hell out of the way and see what happens.
Speaker 1: And then once in a while just give it a little a little tilt the one way or the other to balance it back out with the home homeopathic right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or we get an extra herb on top of it, or we do a little fast on top of it, or some hydrotherapy or a good chiropractic adjustment. Right, this is the method. There's nothing that's needed extracurricularly most of the time.
Speaker 1: And just to remind everybody out there, the phone number is six point nine four three one zero three three four.
Speaker 2: And also you can chat same thing.
Speaker 1: If you're over on FTJ, if you're on well bit Shoot's kind of hard for me to find the chat on there because sometimes doesn't pop up. So if you're on a rumble, it's a little bit easier for me to just put it on the screen so doctor Lytton.
Speaker 2: Can see it.
Speaker 1: Karen says that MMS took away my UTI and uh, like two days. It was the only thing I had and didn't want an antibiotic, and they just said I'm going to have to have endoscopy and colonoscopy. What can I use for the prep instead of PEG? I mean mirror relax.
Speaker 3: So there's a product. So at the local health food store you can get something called Swiss Chris wis Chris Swiss k r I S S Swiss kr I s S. It's an herbal tablet laxative.
Speaker 2: I see it.
Speaker 3: You do like six Swiss Chris before you go to bed, or maybe it's eight, I can't remember. See what it says on the label, and then add two more, so you'll follow those before you go to bed, yep, and you'll you'll go like a racehorse the next morning, Youngevity. If you're a Youngevity purchaser. Youngevity has a supplement called Herbal Rainforest, which is a liquid laxative. And if you do two capfuls of the Herbal Rainforest before bed, you'll go like a racehorse the next morning. That's what I would do instead of the other stuff.
Speaker 2: Okay, I see Urbal Rainforest on here.
Speaker 1: Is that something that you have to request special to Brenda if you go with Eifelhealth dot com.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think it's on. I don't think she has that on the website that you can point and click. Just call her, okay and order it. Yeah, it's thirty five bucks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's think it's got a different Is that a peach flavor versus a different flavor?
Speaker 2: Is it the same?
Speaker 3: I don't know. That's good?
Speaker 2: Pretty cool?
Speaker 1: All right, Well now I know, and it's Eiffelhealth ei F F e L Health dot com dot com. Yeah, speaking of you, take a look at this one because this is if you guys look above our heads here, you'll see leave Big farm behind dot com. And then you see this additional link here that's the affiliate link. It's also in the descriptions of the videos, and I just want to show real quick doctor from Lydden's site here and there it is.
Speaker 2: There it is, and there is this book.
Speaker 1: So now if you are a member, you get twenty percent off the physical copies of the book.
Speaker 2: There's a hardcover and there's a paperback version.
Speaker 1: And I'm gonna I'm gonna go out a limb here and say they're eight and a half by eleven.
Speaker 2: Is that the dimensions or is it a six by nine?
Speaker 3: No, it's eight and a half by eleven. It's bigger.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like a like a like a full sheet of paper size, so.
Speaker 3: A little smaller than that, but yet so it's a bigger book than normal, right.
Speaker 1: And if that's the case, and it's still six hundred plus pages, that means there's a lot of information in there.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, here, we just like we sold them all. I don't have anywhere in the office to show you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's awesome that it's going the way it is.
Speaker 1: And I just also noticed that since the last we spoke, about six new people have signed up to the membership through the link, so that's good.
Speaker 2: I didn't check.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think one of them was an annual and I think a couple of or whatever.
Speaker 3: But people are starting to get look for you know, finally, the silver lining to the COVID cloud is people are finally seeing through the shortcomings of the MD method and they're looking for alternatives. And there just aren't that many viable alternatives in the market which are kind of one size fits all clinically verified. And that's what myself and my colleagues bring to the table. Right. So I've been doing this for thirty six years now, and after thirty six years, you see trends. So all right, you've got high blood pressure, then you should do this for ninety days. You got arthritis, you should do this for ninety days. You got chronic fatigue, you should do this for ninety days. It's point and click paint by numbers, and eighty three percent of the time it works. So so that beats a poke in the eye with a sharpstick, right, And so that's what I do, and that's why I get up every morning, is to continue to provide this information for people, because in thirty six years of clinical work, I'm telling you that most people are suffering needlessly. You just don't know what you're missing. You don't know what to do, and you need someone to tell you what to do, and well, I'm your huckleberry and that's just SMA.
Speaker 1: And yeah, that's that's the reason why I had to bring up the val camera pass because I was all right, uh so please call back again, Missery. I reconnected it to the it's just being weird right now.
Speaker 2: I don't know why that is. I ticked off all the.
Speaker 1: Things that I usually have on here, like I had my bass booster on and sometimes that makes everything sounds weird.
Speaker 2: But that's all.
Speaker 1: It's all the way it's supposed to be. I had to help preset so typically lets it makes me. It makes me press one button that says you know the number one and to accept the call, because this is like Google voice, so maybe at the home voice at the moment, try calling back and that. So it was a four to one seven number that I saw pull up, So go ahead and try that again. If you're looking at the bottom of the screen here, you'll see that I'm showing another way to get to doctor Glyn insight, aside from also just being able to click the hold on here comes accept.
Speaker 2: Hello call from.
Speaker 5: Perfect Melanie Cole to accept press one.
Speaker 2: There we go Hello, Hello, Hi.
Speaker 1: Can you just turn down the von on the can you just turned down the voume in the back so we don't hear ourselves in the background.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I did it perfect, all.
Speaker 2: Right, Melanie. You said your name is.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 2: Okay, go ahead and ask doctor Peter good in your question.
Speaker 5: Well, I heard the one lady talk about MMS and I've heard about that for several years. But I wanted to ask. I still have what is called paddible aqua, mostly chlorine Dixie. Did you put these tablets in your water? And of course, as you say dark, you stave that for like four hours and then you poured into dark you know, bottles of no I.
Speaker 6: Could get to it.
Speaker 5: Is that the same thing? Or is there something else that is actually better than the tablet?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm the wrong person to ask because I don't use chlorine dioxide, so I can't tell you. I don't have any clinical experience with it I have, I have no idea. No, I'm not an advocate. I'm not an advocate of of chlorine dioxide. There are a lot of doctors on social media that are advocates of it, but I'm not one of them, absolutely, so I can't give you any advice.
Speaker 5: About what The lady was saying that it helped you.
Speaker 1: No, that was the independent statement though. That wasn't doctor Gooden you know saying that. That was that was Karen saying that.
Speaker 5: I just you know, I just you know, I didn't know if he was versed in it and knew about it, so it's kind of unknown thing.
Speaker 3: Then I guess what would you be using it for four.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, for a year, for a few years back on course it was after twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 5: Well supposed to help. Without correct me if I'm wrong, we were supposed to help you clean out any I think heavy metals or in sposed step help bakely clean the you on the inside. Now I know it's been so long, I honestly don't remember.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that's supposed to help you. Yeah, a lot of things can help you, but it's always a cost benefit ratio, right, So okay. In order to help your body fix itself, which your body has the ability to do, there are two initial steps that we've seen be effective for most people most of the time. So step number one is you have to fill your body's nutritional tank up with ninety essential nutrients.
Speaker 2: Doctor Good.
Speaker 1: And I think what we're hearing here is that people don't want to do life changes. They don't want to They just want a magic pill. They want something that's a fad. That that's somebody who looks like you know, celebrity doctors, you know, is advocating they want. They don't want to hear anything else. They want to hear, oh my god, I have to take nutrients.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think you might be right. It's kind of a flavor of the month's alternative culture that has developed, and that's a problem. But there are better ways to handle your overall health, and that's by stopping eating food that's hurting your body. And I've got that list on the website to bad foods and filling your body's nutritional tank up with all ninety essential nutrients on a regular basis. And if you do these two things, just just these two things, within ninety days, you should see a noticeable, remarkable difference across the board. Moods better, energies better, sleeps better, everything brightens up. Because most of the time you get sick not because either you have a bad gene, it's because your body has run out of the stuff It needs to fix itself. And if your body does have heavy metals in it, then these nutrients will help your body to get rid of them. Right. So there's a lot of benefits to doing this, and so I would just go to the website, source this information and apply it because it's all clinically verified and it's way better than just.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But it's also in the description and it's if you if you look, I'll even pull it up on the screen for you right now. I'll just show you, so this is the video that you're watching. If you're on Rumble, I'll just show you the screen here. So this is it right here, and then right here is lead big farm behind. That's the link right there, and there's a code right there if you want to become a member, right.
Speaker 2: And you can.
Speaker 1: Then the other way to get there is to click this one right here, and there's a picture of doctor Glidden on my website, and you click that and it takes you to the same link and then you're there again.
Speaker 2: There's two routes to get to it.
Speaker 3: We were going to put a picture of John Travolta on the website, but we had second thoughts.
Speaker 5: Oh oh, get me started on that one.
Speaker 3: Hey, best of luck, thanks for the trust, and let us let us know what happens, all right?
Speaker 5: Can I ask one more question?
Speaker 6: Sure, okay, it's just one more.
Speaker 5: It's okay. It's just about I saw this recipe for radiation poisoning. I don't know if it's real, and if you you don't know, that's fine.
Speaker 6: All it is is three ingredients. One quart of distilled water, one teaspoon a baking soda, and one teaspoon a sea salt. You divide it into four doses and drink every two.
Speaker 3: What do you think doesn't make any sense to me? How that would help to relieve radiation poisoning at all? Vitamin E Vitamin vitamin E like, vitamin E like Edward is a much better therapeutic. And there's a homeopathic called radium bromotum, which is even better. But I don't I can't imagine how that combination of those three things would do anything to help the body deal with radiation poisoning. So I mean, I wouldn't be wouldn't be my first job.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you mam?
Speaker 1: All Right, So apparently something spun out of control here because I've we've addressed this multiple times.
Speaker 2: Maybe this person's new But s W. S.
Speaker 1: Three is conflating eurotherapy with homeopathy, which is ridiculous. But it's is what is your his thoughts on I don't even to even credit or validate that type of question. I think it's the most ridiculous thing to drink your own toxins and think that they're getting stem cells. That's that's that's the nih and Rockefeller Foundation putting out studies to make people do dumb things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've never been a fan of eurotherapy. I've never really understood why in ir Vedic medicine they use it from time to time if people are deficient in hormones, because there are some sex hormones that are excreted in your urine. But it's not even in the same playing field as homeopathy. Eurotherapy would be considered kindergarten and homeopathy would be considered university. So it's it's completely different animal or you know, like the difference between a horse and buggy and a tesla. Right, they're completely different. And homeopathy is curative and it's based on inviolate law of nature. Homeopathy is like mathematics. It exists whether you believe in it or not. And the problem with homeopathy is finding someone who knows how to apply it, and that's not.
Speaker 1: Easy to do, right and the other So the horse and buggy thing versus the tesla. I will just say this though, you don't have to charge your horse. If the power is out, your horse will still run.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you gotta give it oats though.
Speaker 2: As Melanie says, I would never drink pea e. Everybody's natural response to that.
Speaker 3: There's a couple of people there, Danny regretfully, I'm out of time. I've got another patient and I got to go.
Speaker 2: Got you, buddy, and I have to get on the road to San Diego.
Speaker 3: So it all works out, okay, best of luck. It's always a pleasure. You don't ever stop doing what you do. And God willing, I'll see you in a week.
Speaker 2: Thank you, sir. Have a good one. All right, guys.
Speaker 1: We had a little bit short of a show today because you know, he had a client and that's important stuff.
Speaker 2: So let if I missed some other thing.
Speaker 1: So you asked the same question about what you be with the chlory, I think explained to the chlorine dioxides, because it's like putting a band aid on something rather than figur around what the problem is.
Speaker 2: And it's for fungal stuff.
Speaker 1: So you know that your body also produces things that are bacteria fungus, So you could most certainly be interrupting something that you needed to clear out a toxin because you just killed it off with chlorine dioxide. Plus, your body makes what it needs if you just give it what it needs, So why not do that instead of worry about chlorine dioxide and making some jackass on social media and TikTok rich because you're buying his product, his chlorine dioxide version, or their what do you call it, food grade hydrogen peroxide doctor artists.
Speaker 2: All that stuff.
Speaker 1: Right, All right, have a wonderful day. And again one last time because I got down the road here. But here is how this is done. If you were on well, let's just pick FTJ media this time because that's awesome, and you go down to so there's lead big farm behind here. You can click that link and here you are. Something will pop up that looks like this, and then you sign up right, and then you just code ballbus. There's no caps, no spaces, just like I says on my email address right there, like that on the other side there you go all right, and then you'll get fifty percent off. If it doesn't give you to fifty percent off, check the spelling and check the capitalization and check the space, and you make sure you get it right, then I'll give you the fifty percent off. The other method to do this with is you go to my website, which is again you just click this right here right. It says best hot sauce of the realm. That's one hundred percent absolute truth. Click that it's actually the best condiments makes everything taste better. So you scroll down here you see doctor Gliddon right there right. You click that and you're back in the same spot and you sign up and then use the code. So there's two ways to get to the same place. And once you are, remember you'll get twenty percent off on his book, and there's fifteen percent off on full script or ten percent off on full script.
Speaker 2: So there's other stuff on there you can get.
Speaker 1: And Eiffelhealth dot com E I F F E L H E A L T H dot com is where you'd find youngevity stuff. If you're looking for an iodine because somebody brought up thyroid and somebody brought up radiation.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So on doctor Glidden site, you'll have a bunch of these stuff. But I'm so I meant to say doctor mans So I'm doctor Manzo. You click over here and you go to the more page, you go to store, and you go to the energy iodine. Now I want to check something real quick. I'm just going to add to the car and see what happens here? Does it already?
Speaker 2: Do it? Now? It doesn't? So it does show the ballbusterers. Keep on there.
Speaker 1: He just cre but it should, you would think, unless it doesn't like.
Speaker 2: You to do keep on code.
Speaker 1: But twenty five bucks for the energy iodine isn't isn't bad because it used to be fifty and I bought it when it was fifty Energy iodine, L Tira scene and selenium.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's that's the trio.
Speaker 1: If you're worried about thyroid issues, which would be usually the first thing that lets you know that there's a radiation issue in your in your life. Right, So there you go. But in addition, you're wanting to take the ninety essentials. You see, the whole thing here is like you're buying easy things.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: It's like, hey, instead of breathing. Can I just take a pill? No, you still need to breathe, You still need to take in the nutrients. So just uh, we gotta, we got to overcome that thing that where everything's about a pill that makes you make it easy for you to just take it and not have to worry about changing something that you're doing that's causing the problem in the first place, like standing next to high voltage all day, or you know, eating crappy food that's going to make your you know, the little things that absorbing nutrients inside your intestines die or get paralyzed, so you're not taking in the very little nutrients that are already in your food, you know, the diminished amount that's that's there in the first place, and taking less in and absorbing less and all this. So you want to make sure that you're getting a clean system with the proper nutrients and then reassessed after their ninety days if you even have these other problems or if they fix themselves, because that's what your body does, then you don't have to buy her by stupid fad that you have to continually continue to continually use, because it's not actually of addressing the problem. It's like something grows up, you slap it out of the way, but you never actually pulled the root out. So it's going to keep growing even though you're cutting it, right, see what I mean. All right, have a nice day.