Speaker 1: You are listening to Video Games to the Max. Hello, and welcome to another edition of Video Games to the Max. I'm your host Sean Garmer. Here with me as usual, mister Marc Morrison. All right, this is episode four and twenty eight of the show. And man, we took a week off last week just because I wasn't feeling great and then I was in here and you weren't here. I did, I did have somebody, it's just uh work. I really needed to do some overtime. I work too, and it was like I can't find a time that works. So I was like, oh, we're going to just take a week off because it's CS and most of them to gets announced it is not gaming related. You know, there was something gaming especially Switched to related. We'll get into that may or may not have pushed up the now supposed Switch to reveal that is set to happen later this week if a certain leaker is to be believed, and he usually has a good track record, so we'll see. So we got a lot of Switch two stuff to talk about again, along with other leaks that happened throughout that week that we missed. Microsoft announced the Developer Direct that's happening January twenty third, and we'll get into the games that got announced there, including a surprise game that they're teasing really hard, so we'll see how how that goes. Sony announced some other things that are not that are about their gaming properties but not games at CS and Ubisoft delayed Assassins Creach Shadows again, so you know what's new. The bad time for Ubisoft continues so far. So with all that, we have plenty to talk about, so it'll be more of a news show than this week. But there's a lot, so let's get to it right after. Oh right, well, let's go ahead and get this out of the way here since we've done like some specials the last couple of times. I didn't do the whole housekeeping stuff. But yeah, so anybody that watches live, which we do this on Mondays, you can do so on you know, if you ring that bell, follow all that stuff, you get a notification when we go live. You can watch it. Watch us live there on the YouTube channel or on Twitch or Facebook W two network there and if not, you can just watch later or listen later on podcasts as well. We're pretty much anywhere there is podcasts to search video Games to the Max and you'll find us there, and also subscribe to the channel you get some of our other stuff that we do, which one of them is a great anime show. We'll Taco Cafe. They just did their Best of twenty twenty four Anime Awards. Of course, if you only care about gaming, we just did ours as well, along with our most anticipated games It's Play twenty five. So you can check both of those shows out too, and but definitely go check them out if you've been wondering if there's some anime you need to go watch, they will have you covered there. And if not, you got the movies with roller ads for broadcasting people that they just did, and we have noasfaratu the remake that has gotten some weird buzz online from people that apparently don't know that movie was really old and that they're trying to, you know, do it justice, not not sit there and modernize it for everything. Yeah, well, okay, we'll talk about that as well. So yeah, other than that, thank you again for watching, listening wherever it is that you do, and let's go ahead and get on with the episode. I'm only like that last week I got to really play anything. The the week going into the episode that I was gonna do, I have been playing some Ghosts of Tsushima or Sushima because I never actually played Ghost of Sushima before, and I figured, uh, you know why not, Uh got is gonna come out at some point this year, and you know, I like a lot of Samurai stuff and whatever. It's just it's just one of those things like it's way it's twenty just never got to that. And then of course, obviously with what we do, when we try to keep up with the new stuff, it's just hard to go back to old games. But January has kind of been except for this week where we kind of got a sort of big game coming, even though that's still sort of niche as well. We uh, you know, I decided to play that. I got through like part of the most of the opening part and so like, I guess the next section after that. Really enjoying it so far. The combat it's really fun, and uh, just enjoying doing the pairing and going through and doing the that narrative part at the beginning, which is really cool.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So I'll probably get to more of that as time goes on, because I'm still trying to figure out when my first game is going to be. Because there's been some like you know, you know, like I like East and All, but I didn't want to play that remaster that came out like a week ago or what. It's only thirty bucks if I want to play it down the line, it's I'm like, I'm sure it'll go on silly bit more later. But what have you Aside from that? I haven't really played much. What have you been playing here?
Speaker 2: I bought Need for Speed Unbound I think that's what it's called during the sale. That's a miserable game.
Speaker 1: Why would you back to that game? No one? It's bad.
Speaker 2: I mean, actually has decent enough for us. It's not like some four star game or anything, right, but the principal of the game is like, oh, you're supposed to drift around the corners to get boosted, and you hit the boot at the right time to you know, get a like a boost or whatever, and like drifting sucks. It's just incredibly un like squirrely and like I can't I mean, maybe I'm not doing it correctly, but it also this might be like overtuned or something like I just go careening off, you know, and you know, I get like four retrives trying to race, which is like weird. It's like, why can't you just keep retrying over and over? And yeah, I looked at this with the reviews like it's like seventy five percent online. That's not terrible, especially where some of the need for speed games are, you know, so, but yeah, I just don't like it at all. So it's like, well, this is four bucks well spent, and then it's like, oh yeah, tour bucks.
Speaker 1: That yeah, yeah, what else I did try?
Speaker 2: And this is why I know this game is won't be free. I did try balder Skate three and the interface is so like clunky and he oriented, yeah, you won't have you won't have a chance. And I played it for an hour and I don't like this at all, like in this console or you know, I played the Piece five version. I'm like, oh no, no, thank.
Speaker 1: You, all right, fair enough. I mean I already knew it wasn't for.
Speaker 2: Me, so yeah, I just I can barely cumbersome and just like you know, full of like, oh, this weighs zero point one grand, you know weight or whatever, and I'm like, oh god, no, not one of these.
Speaker 1: It's very specific uh what, Well, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I Uh, I did see Sonic three last week?
Speaker 1: How was that?
Speaker 2: All right? You know, I think it's better than the second one. I didn't like the second one much at all, so yeah, I still think the first one is the best. But it's pretty good. You know, counter reaches a decent job of shadow. Uh yeah, a lot less of the human stuff, even from like the second one, which is probably good.
Speaker 1: I mean it makes more sense, right, like this one is more about like the trio and then shadow as well, like on Sonic and the team and not necessarily humans that are not the first one. We made a lot of sense. Why he's there A lot the Sonics try to get used to the world, but you know, he's kind of been in it for a while.
Speaker 2: Yep. Yeah, uh, since God is good, so sure, I'll keep cranking out those.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, they are already pretty much said. Number four is coming in a couple of years, so just wait on it. Yep, all right, anything else?
Speaker 2: Not really yeah, not really?
Speaker 1: All right, So let's go ahead and get into I guess some of the big news of this week. The only reason I normally I went and talk about this stuff, but it kind of leads into the other thing, so kind of have to talk about it. A lot of the hubbub around CES was that there was so many leaks happening from other third party manufacturers, like pictures and renders and even a three sixty render and stuff like that. And then all of a sudden, Yankee goes onto the show floor with a mock up switch to and at first they're going around telling people, oh, yeah, this is a switch too. We haven't on good authority. This is exactly what it's gonna look like. It's the same size, the joy cons are gonna be the same basically, just you know, it's all that's it. It's it's the switch too, okay. And you know, if you look at it based on reports and stuff like that, okay, sure the screen size kind of matches up. The all that stuff makes sense. It has the magnetic things with the joy cons all that so right, it only makes sense that he's sort of telling the truth. But of course here comes the Nintendo ninja's and Nintendo lawyers showing up after this, of course, because a bunch of hubbab line and then he you know, rescinds the whole statement and says that oh they built this based on rumors and the leaks and stuff like that, uh, you know, to cover themselves. They technically did not sign an NDA and they're not an official Nintendo third party accessory maker like some of the other ones apparently are that had images leaked.
Speaker 2: But I'm lead them any day now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, I'm sure that Nintendo basically has them on the Okay, just get that ready to go now. But the whole point of this is that, of course this led to more talk about God, Nintendo just revealed the switch to already We've already seen pretty much the entire thing, even like the logo got leaked or whatever, which I mean, it's not really surprising it's Nintendo switched with the two on it. But I mean, and then anybody really expected to be anything but a bigger switch. I mean, that's what we've all been, all the reports have said, We've all kind of said, that's what we wanted, right, Just a bigger switch that doesn't have drift on the toy cons and the joy con buttons are bigger and all that stuff seems to have been remedied as far as that. So then Nathan Hate on his podcast, which was also corroborated today by Jeff Grubb and his Morning Game mess and even VGC was posting about it as well, that the reveal could come this week, as early as Thursday, which would make sense because it's when Nintendo releases games, and they are releasing doc y Con Country Returns HD that day as well, and with Switch one being backwards compatible, it could make sense, right they could do it that same day. Hey, here's the hardware. You played doc kN Country Returns on this, and then also you could play of the things. He did mention that this is going to be more hardware focused, it's not going to necessarily be about the games. The game one will come later in a direct that will still happen in February March, which is usually run the to do the directs anyway for the winter time. Then a lot of folks were, you know, of course, saying that. I kind of started feeling like, there's no way they're just gonna show the system, right, Like they've got to at least do what they did in the original trailer where they show some of the games, even even if it's like two seconds of a tease of Mario or Mario cart nine or something right, like you can't possibly just show have give me fifteen minutes of here's the same cause this console that we already know what it looks like in twenty different angles rider or you think it's that's exactly what they're gonna do, or you think they might surprise with some games.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's gonna happened this Thursday. So it's kind of either here nor there. I hope all I actually hope all this stuff is just fake. And February like fifteenth or something that is, here's the switch to and it's a virtual boy too, like we spread we got everyone. I don't know. People are like way too obsessed with this nonsense. It's it'll come when it comes, or they'll show it and they show it like he'd be excited for it, but that you know, the jackass showing like a not even a prototycte like a mock up unit, right if you probably three D printed at a Best Buy an hour before. It's a what a loser? You know?
Speaker 1: I mean you know he got attention, right, that's what he wanted. You got attention and then the.
Speaker 2: Wrong attention or it's like, yeah, you had attention, for an hour or two until an adult showed up and told him to you know, quit during this bullshit, and then that attention went away, you.
Speaker 1: Know, yeah, exactly. I mean there's I also think that, you know. I mean, obviously, it's not like Nintendo has done this before, right, where people start making a big deal about something and then all of a sudden they'll just move it to the next day just to spite that person. Right, So they could just reveal it on Friday the seventy just to screw with you. Yeah, and and nobody would We wouldn't be shocked. I also wouln't be surprised that they just throw a trailer on Blue Sky and Twitter and go here, you know, because they do that too.
Speaker 2: I mean also like forever for like crub and all these other people like speculating and stuff. It's like, yeah, I always bring this up, but look how well this switch the switch pro lasted.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, but we know this is coming. Even Nintendo has said this is coming. It's just there's only two months. There's only like two months left. So that's why everybody's gotta being like, oh, it's got to be this week, right, because it's got to be before March twenty first, like they said, it was before the end of the fiscal so it has to be you know.
Speaker 2: And six though, So.
Speaker 1: Now I do think that, you know, I was I was talking with some of the Nintendo podcast people over at the Outer Haven with Scott and Todd, and they were saying it would kind of suck if all they do is just show the hardware, because we know what the Switch two would look like.
Speaker 2: I mean, we also this thing, so it's not that's you know, yes.
Speaker 1: You're not gonna get marbled because it's not gonna be PS five pro graphic, but there's gonna be technical things they can do that they couldn't do with Switch one that's gonna look cool. You know, we don't know what what little gadget Mario is gonna do, and I'm sure we'll I'm sure we'll get some kind of zell the Breath of the Wild HD port or something saying, but and Mario Kart it seems like pretty much like a slam dug at this.
Speaker 2: Lot to sixty fran for a second or you know what.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly, it's I mean, and that's which you know you may not be able to see on YouTube you have to wait to see if Nintendo actually puts out a four K version of the thing, so you could actually you know, be able to see the differences. But yeah, I agree with you that.
Speaker 2: No, I'm sure Digital Founder had that ship, you know, an hour after it comes out, like the trailer comes out, over analyzing it and bitch about it doesn't have rate tracing or doesn't have whatever.
Speaker 1: But I mean, so you're not you're not excited about it at all.
Speaker 2: You know, I have this switch too, but I manage expectations and also like yo, I know what that thing is gonna be, so yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's true, like we whether they whatever they do. I do agree that if I'm waiting for a month and they don't show anything but the actual thing, it is going to be kind of disappointed. But I think Nintendo knows that right, Like Nintendo knows better. They will show you some glimpses of gameplay.
Speaker 2: Let me show you like Labo too, like here you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly, No, I mean I don't know, like you know, there's that mystery sea button that everybody keeps watch that thing not be anything and where everybody's just for themselves out of oblivion for that.
Speaker 2: Thing be like an extra an extra share button or something.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, I mean the more interesting stuff really is like, okay, cool, we might finally get some like games that you will have been waiting to show up on the Switch, like you know the off Pasty seven remake series showing up on Switch to and also on Xbox. You know Assassines, well, Assassins Pema Rods was apparently going to be on there, and then Mineral with Delta the remake is also going to be on there. Not sure if that means launch or like launch window, but there's rumors that the it could even be put out there in April, which would be earlier I think than any of us said during the.
Speaker 2: Prediction, because that's fantasy. That's not gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Why not the first Switch came into March.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the first Switch also had like a year of hype and commercials and Reggie getting out there and telling people what it was. Yeah, not two months of you know, here it is. It's that's like bordering on like the second Saturn. Now fuckers go get it, like what I don't.
Speaker 1: But I don't think it needs this big lead up either, because it's literally the switch to you know what it is. It's like, Okay, I'm gonna see some games at some point they ever release it and then tell that to parents.
Speaker 2: You know, like when the Wing and the Wii you happened, but we.
Speaker 1: We you was drastically different all of a sudden, you didn't have this thing that maybe you.
Speaker 2: Know a kid is. A kid is gonna go like, oh, I want more cart and nine. The parent will buy for him. I understand that's for the switch too, and the kid will try to play it and I can't play this any of the new I need a new one. Yeah, they need to. They need to educate. Our reason is they need to educate parents and ship for this for this stuff. I mean, no, it ain't counting out in April I can. I can one hundred percent guarantee that at the earliest, I would say August.
Speaker 1: I still think my pick of June is still looking good right now. If they announced thing in January, you show off the launch line up in February, that's enough time there to get people to get ready in June to to buy that thing, and then you'll have enough stock for the holidays, which I think is their main point. But you know at that point once they release it, it's not like you know, they need it all to get bought at one time. They obviously have a whole launch window of games that they would give off on.
Speaker 2: There's the one new game in nineteen ports of Switch games here you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that's the thing, right, is like this is gonna allow them to do even more ports of games that they couldn't do.
Speaker 2: Right, So I'm still no Metroy Prime two or three HD.
Speaker 1: I think those are gonna come as.
Speaker 2: Or Mario Galaxy two that ever came out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that that might with them. But yeah, look, obviously gotta play the waiting game to see what's actually gonna happen on Thursday. If it does somehow get I guess we'll if there's anything of substance, it's not just hey it's the Switch, but bigger.
Speaker 2: I imagine Thursday will coming on and those have like a thirty second trailer going like, hey, come back to February.
Speaker 1: That'd be hilarious, That's what it was. They just tease you like that. I'd be like, y'all wanted to see it. Here you go, and then the rest of it in February.
Speaker 2: Maybe they'd show like a corner of the joy kind too, So come back in February.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I do think it's different this time because the first time they didn't have the they had their their like, you know, e three things, but they didn't have the like direct thing down the way they did once the switch was in vogue. So people will be very very excited in that build up if they announced, oh, come back February fourteen, fifteen whatever and look at all the games and whatnot too, So that's going to be a fun thing when itever does happen. Yeah, I do think we're not getting out of this month without them showing it. Like I'd be very surprised if we get out of January if we don't get the review of the console from Nintendo, because I feel like these they they aren't stopping the leaks. They're just gonna keep happening.
Speaker 2: See I could I could see that if this was an American company, But Nintendo is praise trying to like Japanese still, so I imagine there's they're just pissed about the leaks and you know they're just going to hold on to their plan and see you through.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but moving on from that. Uh. Microsoft also before this announced that they were going to bring back their developer Direct, which would now be the third year in a row that they do it. This year, they're going to bring three heavy hitters, Doom Dark.
Speaker 2: I was going to guess some go ahead, Yeah, go ahead, Voodoo, Vince, Uh, Brute Force and Blinks to Time Sweepers.
Speaker 1: All coming to retro game pas.
Speaker 2: No, they're just gonna make new ones. This is their big floyd for the Xbox to come back, bigger and stronger than ever.
Speaker 1: I wonder if people would actually care, like Brute Force game.
Speaker 2: Brute Force no Blood Wake, Yes, forget I feel like this, forget this car combat game. We need a boat combat game.
Speaker 1: I feel like Blinks could could get some interest for you.
Speaker 2: Maybe like the nostalgia. But then people play and this is like a mediocre shit, you know.
Speaker 1: Like obviously what it would lead to ise would just being like why are we getting Blinks when Banjos right there?
Speaker 2: So right is obviously the bigger property, right.
Speaker 1: But uh, moving to actual the actual games that are going to be on there, do the Dark Ages, uh, South of Midnight and Clear Obscure Spinis for thirty three So three of my most anticipated games all come in to Game Pass in one show, which is pretty great, so I'm gonna be plugged in the whole time, Whereas like last year they had that Are Your History un Told, which was interesting, but it's definitely not my kind of game. And then they supposedly they are pushing this, so this is not like last year where they just surprised with Vision Savanna being added to the show. They are pushing this hard that there is some surprise game that they're announcing, and then we're gonna get a studio visit and everything. And there's already rumors going around from just Cording to Windows Central and some others that would say Japanese RPG with a long history. So I don't know if that means it's a bait and Swiss and it's just FO Fantasy sixteen or something, or if it's actually like a series we haven't seen in a long time.
Speaker 2: It couldn't be sixteen, because like the nine people that would still care would be like, all right, I yes.
Speaker 1: But I can see them announcing those like you know, I The Fall Fatty seven and sixteen, and then go, oh, we have one more, and then it's that's the actual game.
Speaker 2: I didn't see the RPG part. So I saw a lot of people on Twitter like theorizing is going to be like a Ninja Guiding game, But are they are you.
Speaker 1: Already getting Ninja Guiden them? You game?
Speaker 2: No, like a real Ninja Guiden game, like the third person one. H. The problem is is they don't own Ninja Guiden.
Speaker 1: Like well yeah, and then the original.
Speaker 2: Well Kelly Techno owns their Team Ninja you know whoever. But also yeah, uh, the only good Ninja Guiding game was the first one.
Speaker 1: Like it was pretty good too, I like too, Three was terrible.
Speaker 2: Two is not bad, but it's I mean, it's it's not even like as good as a first. And the fact that the fact that first was like on a generation before is like where I kind of lose is me?
Speaker 1: Like, we agree with you.
Speaker 2: There couldn't surpassed this, Yeah, I guess. Yeah, there's a Rage Bound but yeah, oh god.
Speaker 1: That looks good though it's a you know, they.
Speaker 2: Have not no, it's what's a side scroller or you know, metro Vana may possibly or something. But like I'm talking like you know, third person behind the back, remember Yaiba Ninja Guiden.
Speaker 1: Trying not to remember that. Really, yeah, that franchise.
Speaker 2: That's kind of what I heard. I mean, if we're talking like old Japanese RPG franchise, the only thing I can think of, because they ain't gonna be like Dragon Quest.
Speaker 1: Uh, dragon Quest would be weird. They just it's greatest, would just announced that, it seems.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all I could think think of, like honestly is Fantasy Star.
Speaker 1: They have worked with them before.
Speaker 2: But well, I mean Star Online two is on that on the Xbox. It's only on the Xbox I think, so.
Speaker 1: No, it got poored it eventually, I think, but never it was they made a big deal about it being only on Xbox for a long time. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I mean like I new, like here's a new Fantasy Start five or you.
Speaker 1: Know, yeah, that would be cool because we haven't seen that a long time.
Speaker 2: Right, I don't know any other, Like, is there any like old Japanese RPG franchise you like you like to see?
Speaker 1: I just I don't think how Kam will bring back Breath of Fire?
Speaker 2: No after that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean Shadow Hearts would be awesome, but again, I.
Speaker 2: Don't think Shadow Hearts exist to me, Like, I don't you know, I don't think that was it wasn't that the Quam or like Midway or something.
Speaker 1: It's one of those weird Yeah, Midway.
Speaker 2: Published it and Into Grounds published it, and uh yeah, I mean the developers with defunct looks like a decade ago.
Speaker 1: So the only thing I could think of that would really shock is wood Screens. Let them have like the Tactics remaster announcement, or even fol Fantasy nine. That's that's Those are the only two I can think of that would like really earth Shatter or something like that.
Speaker 2: I think that Square seems somewhat comfortable having Fantasy games go to the platform eventually, but them announcing something that is like not intrinsically but mostly tied to PlayStation.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean I think most people would know it's not going to stay on Xbox.
Speaker 2: Like, you know, if they announce like hey, we're remaking Final Fantasy Legend, all right, pure or whatever, But if it's Tactics or you know, the nine remake, like nope.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that's obviously wishful thinking. I'm just trying to think of something that would be like huge, and those are the two that like we know exists somewhere, especially Tactics seems very much more likely than nine that you.
Speaker 2: Know, Uh, it'll be like tar Enigma two, what Live a Liver or Alive.
Speaker 1: Don't show a trailer for that kidam Hart's mobile gates, Right, That's what I mean, you know what, considering that macros authors trying to push that mobile store, it may not be stat Bark Fence, but probably not. In news of the Water is Wet, it's really becoming this at this point, The water is Wet. Other games that are Xbox formally SBOS exclusive are going to be coming the PlayStation five and perhaps even switched to, depending on if you know the console can handle it. I don't think that Microsoft Wie simulartor twenty twenty four and help A two will be one of those. But I could see Master Chief Collection and Gears of War the One Ultimate Edition coming into the switch to. Uh, they are definitely coming to play station five, according to Windows Central.
Speaker 2: Just Cordon, I mean, why do you not say, uh, not Flight Simulator, but the other one, the North one.
Speaker 1: Hel Blade two, that the graphics on that game are ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they can scale it down. Yeah, but and switch you know, Nintendo owners don't care about graphics, so you know it's kind of a point fight simulator.
Speaker 1: Still seems like a bit but.
Speaker 2: No, that that ain't come. Yeah, I can guarantee you.
Speaker 1: That it had problems on the Series X, right, I mean if they do have to work with series s, then maybe they can.
Speaker 2: Mean especially with like hel Blade too. You know it's time we run at four K on the switch to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, plus they have the AI. We don't know how the how the video AI stuff is gonna work.
Speaker 2: I think the problem is like hell Blay two and the Switch too would be like who's gonna apply it or play it or clearly like.
Speaker 1: There's Look, I still think we're gonna a lot of switch bump that will buy things on Switch at least until PlayStation and Xbox come out with their own handhelds. If they do, you're still gonna get a switch bump from people buying.
Speaker 2: But games Microsoft fans. Steven didn't even buy it, so I.
Speaker 1: Mean that game wasn't that great, so people just and I thought were really short. You can finish it in one day, so I mean I wouldn't buy it either, even at fifty dollars. I'm sorry, I'm just not go rent it.
Speaker 2: And then I bought.
Speaker 1: Hell Blade one at twenty I'm sorry, just like there's just times where you know, there's games I'm gonna pay the full prices games.
Speaker 2: Well, but my most accounts All Blade one is the gat better name. Like, well, I agree, yeah, maybe not graphically, but at least a gameplay wise or whatever.
Speaker 1: So the gameplay is sort of the same. It's just they made the fighting, which really wasn't that big a deal in the first one, more of a big deal on this one, and then they tried to make it way too cinematic and kind of right, and it was like, I'm just kind of you're trying to really you're trying really hard not to make it a walking simulator when it's already a walking slaty. Yeah, it's like, you know, just let me experience the ambiance. That's what I'm there for in the graphics. Look the other stuff coming. I think the shell Shock will be there initially when that gets announced. But at this point people are just kind of I think, you know, they've gotten what they wanted with that, you know, Phil Spencer and Microsoft got what they wanted. People are starting to just kind of get eh, whatever, Right, it's happening. You know, I think as long as they keep making as long as no there's no reports that that cost was not coming in twenties, twenty six or whatever, none of this stuff is gonna matter. Because as long as they still have something to play those games on the Xbox related where you don't lose your purchase, I guess it doesn't really matter at this point. He would have kind of got to get used to it still and know that gaming is changing. R Xbox is just trying to once again be the first. We'll see if this one works out for them. But then an open direct looks like it's going to be pretty cool, and I'm sure there will be more PlayStation five games that will come from Xbox Studios. They're already getting what Doom Out of Worlds are both coming day and date, so you know, if there's if there's not others, So I think for what you're getting, I guess at least some of these are still exclusive for now, but the window will get shorter and shorter. I feel like as we keep going on something that was interesting, but I can kind of understand why, because I think they don't want people to try to push for a game between master Chief and Doom Guy, but Secret Level. The Secret Level producers had initially a approached Microsoft to do a master Chief and Deemslayer episode and they said no. I feel like at this point, why would you say no, Like just any kind of buzz for.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's I take a forward thinking that does launched Xbox at the top of the heap.
Speaker 1: Like you would have thought that after fallout. I get that there's a way to make this totally go wrong, and I get that there's a lot maybe it's just a lot of you know in between, like getting the whole lore with the two and and uh, you know, like oh what things that Master Chief does the Doom Slayer does it Like you know, I don't know what it is technically, and I know it's Bethes then Microsoft having to like work war and in cohesion with each other, but I don't know, it's just I feel like it's a wasted opportunity.
Speaker 2: To well, it's a good will gesture that Microsoft doesn't want to like trade and or you know, doesn't want to like partake of, which makes like I thought Secret Level is honestly more of like I guess I didn't really think it was supposed to be like an all over or like all encompassing like game video game show. It always seems a lot more like Sony focused to me.
Speaker 1: I mean, there was that one, but well.
Speaker 2: There's a few. There's Concord obviously, there's seafoo. Yeah, there's PlayStation itself, and the others are all like third party stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, but yeah, well, I mean I get.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess, but like primarily a place one or it came out in first place. Yeah, but the others are all like third party or like way more third party, except for like the Outer World two. It's like, okay, I guess you know that's Microsoft now, but like Nintenda didn't partake.
Speaker 1: This at all, and it would surprise because the thing, right.
Speaker 2: Well Microsoft, yeah, they should have should have said, like, who do you want.
Speaker 1: Especially because they're already working with Amazon on Fallout, so it's like you would have thought they would have just said, yeah, go go ahead. The only thing I can think of is that they didn't want that to be on there and then the series gets canned, and so they didn't have a lot of faith that people would Maybe they didn't think that this would be a big deal, and apparently it did well enough to get a season two, so maybe season two. I don't know, they'll they'll do something. I don't know how far ahead they plan these stories. And it's not like that that long. They're what like eight ten minutes.
Speaker 2: Some of them are a little longer. But yeah, I didn't, I mean, I didn't watch it. I know Yen's did marginally liked it.
Speaker 1: I guess I watched the pac Man one that was really good. Yeah, just because it's different.
Speaker 2: But again, it's just like it's like weird bi Microsoft, I can't figure out, like how to market themselves, but how to generate good will.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, unless you're a fan of their current marketing strategy then sure, but that obvious. He has alienated the hardcore gamers who should.
Speaker 2: They should have had like a Halo meets Halo where it's like the Master Keef of the games with the Master tree for the TV show.
Speaker 1: I think people want to forget that the Master.
Speaker 2: Wasn't like terrible. You mean, I'm sure.
Speaker 1: Microsoft probably is that it's it got canned, so but hey, at least you can be excited about more information on the the very likely and perhaps this gets it out to developer direct as well the Elder Scrolls four Oblivion remake, which you know, this sort of that's sort of like a virtuos who's working on it. H In on Real five kind of dropped some information and then it got leaked in a court document that it's actually happening now. A report from MP First says that it is being fully remade. Now it's not just a remaster in Unreal five. Uh, and they're updating the gameplay systems and stand in a sneaky blocking archery, hit reaction and the hood the blocking system basically pretty much seems like everything.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And Nathan Hayte is saying this is coming out June twenty twenty five, so I guess it's a good way to kind of, you know, Alder Scrolls five is way down the line, so why not? But yeah or sorry six six? Yeah, oh my god, a lot of RPGs in one year for them.
Speaker 2: I feel like, yeah, do you like a living I hated it, so.
Speaker 1: I did not play that. I played morowin and that was the only one.
Speaker 2: That Yeah, that was a good one, Like, I mean, I prefer they remake that one.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it's just it's man, they are really going on that train, like if all this stuff comes out about Fable out of World two.
Speaker 2: Well and then this it's a good way to keep people plugged into a game pass. Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, I'm just saying, like they really brought out the big guns for this year, so it's a good idea. Just you know, hey, y'all thought last year was the year of j RPGs. This year might be the year of the Western rpg you know. So we'll see. And that's cool because most of the pretty much all that stuff is going to be on gay Pass see or he would to play. So Microsoft also kind of talked about their handheld, but they really just said a bunch of fluff about it, honestly, so I don't really feel the need to like go over that. The only thing that I kind of find interesting, because Phil Spencer has talked about making the console and especially the handheld kind of opened, is that apparently Valve is putting out a third party version of Steam and they're gonna put it in these other portable PC gaming things that a level of legion go s is going to be the first one to offer that, and it's also going to allow for that to be I think like one hundred and fifty dollars cheaper than the Windows version at launch. So that's interesting, Like they're just going head to head on with accept on that. And then could that be a way that Xbox gets Steam on their handheld is they buy this Steam os third party thing from them and get it to work that way.
Speaker 2: I think the one of the problems is schem oless. And like, let's say a Microsoft device, not like if Lenovo makes it or a sus who cares, but like Microsoft already sells games on Steam, right, so and they want Microsoft wants people to buy their games from their marketplace. You can say I was gonna make a higher.
Speaker 1: Obviously, Yeah, they don't have to give them a thirty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but let's say five people buy the game on you know, Xbox whatever marketplace, and twenty people buy the game off Steam. What what makes you more money?
Speaker 1: But if you're buying it to if that helps you decide that you want to buy that Xbox handheld because then you can play your Xbox games and your Steam games all in the the one thing, then, you know, and you can then maybe play them on your console as well that you already have. It's a good like incentive. I don't know that it's going to push people to buy that thing, but it's it's a nice thing to be able to put on the back of the box, right, Like this works with all other PC things. I just found it interesting because it's like, you know, you were talking about how they you know, that would probably never make it to where this stuff would work natively, but it seems like they are. They're being smart in that, like, hey, we know we're gonna have competition. Why not let them have a version of our os that people are going to want to use and make money that way.
Speaker 2: Just wait until like Mircosoft plays Office on Steam.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, that would be the day we've gone full you know, one to eighty on that for sure.
Speaker 2: Scheme occasionally just sell like I mean, there is an app store kind of on Steam like a software store or it says no one ever cares about it.
Speaker 1: Right, Going to cutting to Ubisoft for a second, because the Sony stuff is really just announcements that one of them. I really don't know why we're doing it, but whatever.
Speaker 2: Stuff like the two things, I like they're making a ghost of Sushima anime. I figured that that.
Speaker 1: That I think is great like it's coming twenty twenty seven obviously any Plex Sony Studio and they own Crunchy Roles, so that they're working together on that. That's gonna be cool. I don't know why you I hope it has nothing to do with the multiplayer version of it and we're gonna get a or is it just a way to introduce different versions of different Ghosts or is it not a version?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you know what they do, like get through the Origin Store, not even Origin to say, you know, here's the game in anime form.
Speaker 1: Wells, I mean it's named after the multiplayer thing that they added, it's not just named Ghosts of Sushima. So it like it makes me wonder are they doing it because they're gonna lie they're gonna have like a original character that you're then gonna they're gonna model this after so that maybe that's like a third ghost they could use for another game down the line or something if it gets poppular. Perhaps.
Speaker 2: But the other thing was they announced Horizons there a Dawn movie and a Hell Divers to movie, and I really hope that it's just called Hell Divers too.
Speaker 1: I feel like you can't, right, you have to call it hell divers something because.
Speaker 2: What's two in Spanish dose? Yeah, yeah, held Avers does part two again? Yeah, held Avery seems dumb, just you know, as I mean the starts with troopers. Just get Casper van Deen and you know, try to down as much as possible. The Horizon one is a funny, funny thing to me because you can't compress that story into two hours or you know, three hours, and they're they already failed the TV show.
Speaker 1: Technically, that's not their fault. They just got the wrong show winner for that.
Speaker 2: Like, I mean, I don't subscribe to a lot of like the you know, the usual weird internet in cell crap, but I've seen people popping up with like why are they trying trying to make Horizon zero Dawn this like big thing?
Speaker 1: I mean it is a big thing for them, and how they like major sales?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean the first one did, but no, I mean like they keep trying to like force like Aloy or you know, like the whole thing to be like this bigger property than it is.
Speaker 1: And they made a big deal about Lego in the press release.
Speaker 2: Yeah didn't do very Yeah, like that game kind of sucked and it's not like the character like maybe doesn't deserve it, but it's like they keep they're like trying to like force it along a little too quickly, and it's like a little too artificial. You know.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 2: So you know, hey, more Horizon is fine, but it has at least one VR game, if not maybe two, or at least.
Speaker 1: I had the one, right, they try to sell VR with it.
Speaker 2: Right, it's going to have that new online game that yeah.
Speaker 1: That game.
Speaker 2: It's like, yo, dogs, this property. Can't this franchise like can't support all this other it's useless shit based off like two games. Yeah, so like I don't that. That's kind of where I was kind of on Horizon, Like if they make the third one, cool, I'll probably play it.
Speaker 1: Oh that's you know, they make it.
Speaker 2: But it's better than the second one. But then, like you know, looking at the Horizon is like, this is our third Tiller or you know, one of our main killers. It's I don't know about that.
Speaker 1: I mean, it sells well enough for them. It's obviously not going to sell a Spider Man or you know, God of War numbers, but it still sells pretty well. For the two times that has released. It went up against Bohemos right, and got overshadowed in the press. But still, you know, it's I give them credit for trying, but it's just like, are you really going to do the same story again just in movie for and it's like, okay, I get it. People like that, right, people. It has been shown that if you do a property of the game of the of another proverty of it, people will buy the game, which is obviously what why they made a remaster and everything else, right, But man, I.
Speaker 2: Think the other problem is it hasn't kind of proven time and time again, is that video games are much more suited for TV.
Speaker 1: Ship that I agree, unless you're and.
Speaker 2: I said, something simple like Mario or you can get you know, Detective Peak if you can get away with it, because it's like a relatively simple story. But something that you know is like eight hours of cut scenes and Assassin's Creed or you know, the Two Man or Ambers. They forget it.
Speaker 1: That's why Pokemon has the whole animey, right, and then they just make movies based off the same.
Speaker 2: And even speak it too like there wasn't that wasn't kind of based on the game, but not really. But that worked out well enough because it was just they gave a relatively simple story. Horizon is not a simple goddamn story, you know.
Speaker 1: Like no, exactly. Yeah, you better get ready for like at least a two and a half hour, three hour movie, right, you know, but they can't make it cool. There's gonna I'm sure there's gonna be a lot of action with the robot dinosaurs and all that stuff that'llanger, yeah, because you know they'll try to do Horizon two. Or aren't they didn't they greenlet another unchartered movie or am I just imagining?
Speaker 2: I think they did initially, But I think Tom Holland is like too busy or you know, well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Tom Hollins at that point where he keeps saying that he's like he keeps putting things in the way where he says, like the moment I have kids, that's it, I'm retiring, calling to John Cena, like.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm retiring at forty five, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean if you invest money well enough, he definitely could, I guess.
Speaker 2: And he's been kind of going for the past like ten years or you know, right, so he deserves a break. I'm not gonna criticize him or anything for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean the cool thing with hold Ivers, like you said, they already have. They they nailed the the what makes the game fun and the story part fun in the game. So let's see if they can stretch that out into a one and a half hour movie. I'd imagine they're not going to try to make that really long.
Speaker 2: What they should what they're gonna do. What they should do is I think they should play Horizon to be straight.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, definitely, that's gonna be what they.
Speaker 2: Should do with Hell Divers too, is make it like Kronor or you know Jumanji delayed Jumanji's where it's okay a guy or a group of friends get stuck into this game, and not to kill the bugs in the robots.
Speaker 1: So you're saying we should just make it a Nissa cut, Okay, pretty much. You know, Sony has a lot of a lot of history with that. Moving on to UBISOFTS, they're not starting things on a good note. But this. Yeah, so they announced randomly this week that on on Twitter on social media that they are delaying Sassage Creet Shadows uh due to wanting to get more player feedback. I also feel like, you know, I was talking with Jordan and or my buddy over the Outer Haven. He covers a lot of soft stuff and he's saying that I think they also did it to kind of get out of February, because February is pretty stacked, and I wouldn't be surprised, honestly, Like once Monster Hunter comes out, there will be a lot of people that are not going to be playing Assassine. I mean there is there would be enough gap between Assassage Creed Shadows and Monster Hunter coming out that you could end. You could finish out Shadows maybe and then you know, go on to play Monster Hunter if you like both those games. But I if that extra month helps them, or extra month and a half helps them make the game better, then they have to get this right. This could not fail. If this fails, this is.
Speaker 2: Really really their make or break. So just breaks it goes yea who We Saw you know?
Speaker 1: And then in typical Assassaine Creed fashion, the DLC already leaked for the first DLC expansion for Shadows.
Speaker 2: I thought, I thought you're gonna say typical who We Saw Fashion? Shadows is releasing on a day of into me in.
Speaker 1: Japan, that too, I mean also releasing the same day. It's in a big chronicle sex.
Speaker 2: I think there's something like massacre or some tragedy that happened in Japan like thirty years ago that oh lord, it took the same day.
Speaker 1: Yep, you could typically do that just one right.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I still got pre ordered, got a free code.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hey, I hope the game wants to being good man. I would hate to see us off just go down in a you know fire like that, with like even Assassin's Creed failing. Like, uh, there's developers that don't need to maybe uh, you know, the figureheads need to suffer a little bit, which they already are, but the developers really don't need any more layoffs and any more craft that they already have to deal with.
Speaker 2: So yeah, look, I don't developers. Yeah, I blame the people at the top or you know people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely. It's just I'm glad that they got them to delay it. You know, the first time they got into the lay apparently the devs wanted it, so maybe they pushed them again to uh, you know, delay more so that the game will come out well, but uh yeah, we'll see how that goes there. So the rest of this stuff is not like news. We're probably gonna spend a lot of time on, but we can get through it quickly. The Elder Ring Night Ring technical test sign ups are out there. They're happening on Valentine's Day night morning for people seven pm to ten pm or three Pacific three am to six am. I'm not sure how they're doing this thing, and then also eleven am to two the next day on the fifteenth, and then the sixteenth they're also doing it at a weird hour of like three to six am, and then also seven pm to ten pm. I guess to also allow for Japanese players to be able to play during like non work hours, you know that kind of thing. Also, I mean, I know you said you're not excited because you can't even do a two player co.
Speaker 2: Op, but I mean he's saying technicalist anyway, So I won't do this, but with them to what I.
Speaker 1: Think it'll do well, I would imagine.
Speaker 2: That I'm not just going to crash all over the places.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah people, so oh yeah. People just go in nuts for that game and they definitely enjoy that splash damage. Which are the London studio behind Gears Tactics wolf as signing me Territory, and they were also working on a Transformers game, Transformers Reactivate. They had to suffer some layoffs. They're a ten set studio and you know, they had just they it's not been that long that they announced this game. It's December twenty twenty two. It's supposed to be a one to four player co op action game for both PC and console, and because of them losing some of the workforce, they had to cancel the game. So that kind of sucks, kind of bummer.
Speaker 2: I mean, the Transformers' license is weird, let's say, yeah, over the place. But I've been interested possibly in it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was wondering if you were going to be kind of bummed about it or not.
Speaker 2: I honestly don't have a ton of like nostalgia or love for Transformers as a property or a you know, franchise. But yeah, I've played a few of those games and they were Okay. I like these Fours a whole lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Beast Wars. Watching that on Saturday morning.
Speaker 2: See that's a that's like an age thing because like you and I are around the same age, so we watched like These Fours was like our our our Transformer show. Yeah, but I got a buddy who's like five years older, and he's all about like generation one Transformers, you know, the old.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the original eighties show.
Speaker 2: I've watch I tried to watch it, and it's like, yo, I don't like this.
Speaker 1: At all, you know, or I watched it on Was it like when Cartoon Network and Boomerang would show like the old shows and stuff, right, Yeah, obviously I've only seen like the movie, you know, the movie, which is amazing obviously, but that's something to see. That was a Transformers one, Yeah, the recent one, yeah, Apple, which this is kind of older news. This has been a thing that they reported this, but they are stopping production of the Vision pro. Who knew people weren't gonna sit there and spend three five hundred dollars on a mixed reality headset.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that like barely anyone cared about in the first place.
Speaker 1: And also again, people do not want to use this thing to work or to be around their house, like, you know, like the two functional things that they want this to happen so bad, And it's like I know, y'all want Ready Player one to happen like quick, but it's just I don't think we're gonna get to that world even in maybe even in my daughter's lifetime and it doesn't be.
Speaker 2: Boring and real show up and then we'll be all said, it's.
Speaker 1: Like, let me tell you. But I guess it does show that Apple is not bulletproof. There are certain things that people will not buy from Apple.
Speaker 2: So yeah, doesn't extend that deep.
Speaker 1: Apparently, Yeah, people at least watch their money that far. Sonic the Hedgehogs movie Friends have passed a billion dollars at the global box office, which is amazing for that. You know, look, Marto did that really quick. But for Sonic Sonics Films to do that cumulatively and do well every single time really has been like a boon for the to show that video game movies can be good if you do them right and do them justice. And that's great. Like over three hundred million globally for each one at least, and what is it the one that's out right now, you know, it's three hundred and twelve so far, so it could it's definitely gonna probably already surpassed the first one, and I want to be surprised if I surpasses the second one. Uh, in due time, as well. So, and and it does well when it goes out to the DVD and Blu ray and stuff.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and all the merchandise craft or you know, all that stuff adds to it.
Speaker 1: So I will you know, look, uh, you know, the games are what they are. Some people, you know, you've really you liked Frontiers, and.
Speaker 2: I have the correct opinion on the games.
Speaker 1: You haven't. You haven't played the most recent one, right, the well that's like a remake, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I knew, Well I ain't a remake. They just bothed more general bolted chattle levels in the generations.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I thought they like remastered it and then added shadow.
Speaker 2: Master in a bad game, So it's like, why why bother?
Speaker 1: Hey, now people like that so well? So U that that putting Keanu Reeves in there with that DLC I think definitely helped on that. Also. I forgot I should have mentioned, Say were talking about movies, but Yoshin Rika Toss Say was asked about, Hey, you know, we know you're remaking that whole seven trilogy in game form, but I mean it's been a while, It's been twenty years since Avant Children. What do you think about a file place is seven movie, and he says that, you know, he keeps hearing about creators that would be very interested and making another File Place seven movie, and he'd love to see it happen. Didn't want to tease anything, obviously, because then people start saying that, oh my god, the movie is happening.
Speaker 2: Did advent Children did not see spirits within?
Speaker 1: Okay, spiritual thing with so much worse than ava Children and Avan Children makes more sense. Actually, I feel like this whole remake is to make Avan Children make sense. It's to like trying to make Avaan Children make more sense.
Speaker 2: How the third part ends, the last two hours is advant Children. Here you go, yeah exactly.
Speaker 1: It's like you want the actual ending, go watch Avat Children.
Speaker 2: No, it'll be a children and occasion me a QT will pop up to make sure you're paying attention.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you don't, the right.
Speaker 2: Crashed out or you failed.
Speaker 1: Look, I would love anything fest. I mean, I really liked that alternate take on the the anime that they made for the nebel Him incident that apparently was decided not Cannon because.
Speaker 2: It's or crisis or it's it's.
Speaker 1: Like the Zach. It's the Zach version of what happened, and then like because of the way that brought dies or whatever. Yeah, last order they had like uncannoned it, but it was cool because it was like a different take, you know, on things. So but I'm all for like whenever after Remade Part three comes out, whatever they want to do, like extended that's not a game, or even if they do spin offs, I'm happy with it. I'm sure they will continue to milk it until there is nothing left because you know, let's be honest, it's winning awards, it's doing doing business. They're putting it on other platforms because they know it's what they have, and you know, it's what people are enjoying out of and you know, I mean, look that they really do need to find a game that can use that combat system outside of Hop Fancy seven remake or even put it in seventeen or something like. I would love to see that combat system.
Speaker 2: The Threads of Fate remaster remake, and.
Speaker 1: Lastly, something that I know bothers you because you like getting the physical games. Video game revenue in the UK dropped four point four percent in twenty twenty four, with the main driver being the collapse of physical media with a big drop of thirty five over twenty twenty three, which that's nothing to shake a stick at. It's not really anything like New know that they're going in this direction, but it is interesting to see like just the decline of it continued to happen.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean it was a rumor like last year that that game retailer was miss top selling physical games, and they quickly said, like, no, that's not true. But it doesn't help, you know, if it's a shaky marketplace. I don't know how to use games or like how because around here, like a game will come out and it's in like two months, it'll probably dis kind of physically, yeah, I mean depends on the game. But that that Shadow Signic and Shattow game, you can get that like forty bucks digit physically if you hunt around.
Speaker 1: I mean, it wasn't like a Dragon was twenty five yeah for a while pretty quick.
Speaker 2: So I don't know if if price like trace like that in the UK, but there has to be some incentive in the UK or for you know, for game retailers should want to sell physical and it's usually not anymore so it's yeah, usually.
Speaker 1: I mean, honestly, it feels like Nintendo is like the last bastion of propping that up because they don't do sales on their games.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's.
Speaker 1: Really the reason why people going by physical because even that which I don't know if they still have it or not, that ten dollars deal that you get at Walmart, that's a huge driver because you never get sales on it today and if they go on sale, it's like twenty bucks off. And like if we're talking about Breath of the Wild, which is a twenty seventeen game, and we're talking about it being twenty bucks off, right, and it's like, dude, that should be one of those they used to do it. I don't know why they don't do it for the Switch. Well I know why they do it, conceivable buy it anyway, But that Platinum series or whatever they used to do that they make the game twenty bucks or whatever after a while, like that should happen. I wish that would happen a lot sooner because I could actually try out there. I could actually play their games more because I feel like I have to. I have to, Like really, it makes me not want to rush and like get the game at launch most of the time because I'm like, this game's never going on sale, so like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you'll get that Geno Blade Chronicles X thing when it comes out. Yeah, possibly even if they make some dumb collectors version of it.
Speaker 1: No, I won't get the collectors. I'll get the I don't think they're charging for the DALC thing, it seems like, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: But you'll get Yeah, you'll get that when it comes out, simply because like that will never go on never go on sale, or if it does, would be like five bucks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but when there's other game, like it's a it's a kind of a catch twenty two right of Okay, I know it's never going on sales, so I might as well buy it now because it doesn't matter if I wait till Black Friday. They'll most likely they will put other games that I don't care about on sale and not that one, So might as well just buying now, like Dock Ygong Country Returns. I'm really thinking about it because I love Donkey Kong Country and I have I never played the Wei game, and I'm like, well, I mean it's not like they're gonna put it on sale that one. Maybe because I have seen they put Tropical Freeze on sale sometimes, but considering how much they're hypied Donkey Kong. It feels like with the Nintendo Theme Park thing and they put all the DONKEYOK games on Switch Online and all that stuff probably won't go on sale for a while, but we'll see.
Speaker 2: The fact that, like Mario Honesty is still a forty eight dollars game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's crazy, man.
Speaker 2: Or I think let me check that the Wild that's probably fifty You people are nuts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's like, I'm sure they're gonna at least charge fifty for that remaster and they don't charge the full seventy.
Speaker 2: So yeah, brun To the Wild is forty nine bucks. Yeah, that's out eight years ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the switch exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well that's I think it for this week. As far as the news goes, there is, like I mentioned before, there is some games coming out to pay attention to. I mentioned the Kna Ke Kong Country Returns HD comes out on the sixteen, which is you know, we'll see if the Switch To gets revealed that day or not. Also, the other kind of big game, I guess you can call it that as Dynasty Warriors Origins, which is getting some decent reviews, so you know, we're checking out if you've like Dynasty Warriors but you haven't played it in a while. I've heard good things. It's getting, you know, good scores. Also from last week, Freedom War is remastered, which that one apparently is not getting great press. But yeah, but but at least it's out there for the people that wanted to be able to have that available. The newest Sostetto Corza is also out on the sixteenth as well. A cool metro Vania you Might be Iner in Mark blake Kaimira indie game on PC and Switch comes out on the sixteen too. I keep seeing hearing a lot of good things about that. Also more kills for gas Rage. He kind of looks like the skull guy from that other roguelock you played not too long ago, but it's like a platformer and he has cool powers, so that one looks decent as well. That also comes out on the sixteenth, and the Troll's Tells the Graces f remastered. Bean on Namco said they're going to remaster a lot of these Tales games, if not this year, just in the future.
Speaker 2: So it's simpler than making new one.
Speaker 1: So I mean to be fair, arise, it's pretty great, so I mean.
Speaker 2: But I mean that also took a long as while, so.
Speaker 1: I just hate that the DLC came out so long after I did not care at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's all right, I have to really learn how to play the game now exactly.
Speaker 1: And the sequel to that Ender Lili's game also comes out in a week or so as well. I don't know if you've been that that Ender Magnolia Bloom in the miss. So, yeah, this is this January is not, uh, you know, like last year where you had some huge games. They definitely are giving us a break in January this year, and if anything, they're the bigger games, the ones with like more note are coming out at the dead end of the month really as we lead into the the big month that it's February. So when we get to that, we'll have some games to play, because I am kind of excited for that Eternal Strands game that's gonna be on Game Pass or whatever. But we'll see until then, everybody, thank you for watching listening however it is that check us out, check out the other shows on the YouTube channel Talk with Cafe rather that you're broadcast sing and we'll see y'all next week later, later,