Speaker 1: Hello, yeah, go ahead. Hello, ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to the Padulla's Show. I have a very special guest with me, my nephew Xavier drove. Thank you, drove all the way to Pennsylvania from Ohio to be on the show. And today my objective is, like we've done the last year's show with our producer Hunter, who went on as Mary Waye to do bigger and better things than I wish him to.
Speaker 2: Best of luck.
Speaker 1: And Brooke was a great producer and Sidney was a great producer who went on to do bigger and better things, and I really totally respect that, but thank you very much. Today, once again I am with my nephew Xavier.
Speaker 2: Are you ready for this again?
Speaker 1: Like you said on the last few episodes, I'm gonna tell three jokes.
Speaker 2: He's gonna have a mouthful water. You know the deal this is.
Speaker 1: See if I can make my nephew laugh. Okay, here we go. You know, Exavier, and he's kid was born before his due date and the parents named him suddenly, suddenly that's what they need. All right, Okay, you can swallow. Then we'll do it again. Because I went to the people, no you're.
Speaker 2: Not you still come on, you still have it all right? Let's see it just goes.
Speaker 1: Okay, did you hear about did you hear about?
Speaker 2: Ready? Are you gonna put more water in?
Speaker 3: Or no?
Speaker 2: That gohead?
Speaker 1: Put some water in there, because I went the audience to know this is real. Come on, man, hey, you know what else's girl? BS three changing the way you watch TV? In cooperation with BS three, The Padual Show is with BS three on Roku, So check us out on Roku again. BS three sports all kinds of entertainment, cultural, spiritual, you want it? BS three changing the way you watch TV? And now with the NBA playoffs, NHL Playoffs and the NFL Draft coming up, check them out. Are you ready for joke number two? Okay?
Speaker 2: Uh, Pete, I don't know if you've ever heard of him.
Speaker 1: The Cereal Flasher was staking of retiring, but now he says he'll stick it out for another year.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, wait, wait.
Speaker 1: A minute, Hey, no, okay, okay, we got when we're joking, and I appreciate everybody watching the show. Hey, if you get a chance, I know he has water. He's holding water in his mouth for the jokes to go. Maybe one more joke to tell you, But I gotta tell you something else. If you're ever in Pennsylvania, you go to Valante, Pennsylvania. My friend Bobby Falco has boxed car cigars. He also has the winery. He has Deral Distillery. And also in Volante, Pennsylvania, my friend Bobby Falco has the coffee shop. So if you're ever in western Pennsylvania out by Blant, those are beautiful places that go to right By Minister College. Are you ready? And here we go joke number three. Okay, so this woman, uh was on a bicycle and I yell cow okay, and she she Wait a minute, I'm did you swallow?
Speaker 2: Wait? That doesn't count? Yeah, I think so? Okay, okay, okay, so let me let me do this again. I apologize lady.
Speaker 1: Oh see, that's even funnier. I cow had a woman on a bicycle and she what?
Speaker 2: She what? I don't know? But who wrote this joke? Now?
Speaker 1: My producer. I messed up. I messed up, But I don't care if I messed up. Don't be nervous. It says she she's something to me.
Speaker 2: She did something. She she grow me the middle.
Speaker 1: Oh she gave me.
Speaker 2: I got it.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry it doesn't count. Now she gave me the middle finger. I apologize, and then she plowed into account that it was a funny joke at the time when I first heard it, and I wanted to share with you, but now it lost its excitement. All right, I'm going to try to do one more joke with you here by here we go, Here we go.
Speaker 2: I don't want to tell you that joke, all right, listen, ladies and Jim.
Speaker 1: I mentioned also my good friend Mikey G from Promo Shorts on Instagram.
Speaker 2: He's got a new hit single a lot you could stream it. So Mikey G on.
Speaker 1: Promo Shorts, fantastic guitar player. All right, now you can swallow. Do you have any jokes you want to share with me? My nephew Xavier from Ohio, Do you have any anything? It comes to mind before we close it out here, man, I thought this was going to be good, but go ahead. But you were good. You did quite well. I think the second joke you liked, but you didn't. You almost did it. So ladies and gentlemen, but you have a joke for me, go ahead, come on now a joke from a fourteen year old young man.
Speaker 2: Come on. You can't think you think of something clean? People? Yeah, come on, uh uh.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: But anyway, all right, knock knock, okay, who's there?
Speaker 2: Who's there?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? All right, ladies, well hey we got to go. Thank you e saving my nephew. I thought you were going to play something on the way out on the on the on the keyboard.
Speaker 2: He's got a keyboard. I thought he was gonna play something on the way out. Hey, thank you.
Speaker 1: Don't forget the Padulla Show on YouTube, on Instagram, on threads, on Roku, all that nice stuff. Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Man. That was great.
Speaker 1: Can you play a little solo on the way I come on, let's do something that people.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, here's it.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much for joining us.