Speaker 1: Enjoy these back to back classic Forbidden Knowledge News episodes. Today's guest needs a little introduction. I want to welcome back David Ike. He is author of over twenty books numerous DVDs. He's a researcher and has lectured in over twenty countries around the world, speaking up for up to ten hours to audiences.
Speaker 2: David, welcome back. How are you doing.
Speaker 3: I'm good, mate. Actually it's it's it's more than twenty now, I said, I've been around a long time, you know, I'm old, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I figured that might have been a little different.
Speaker 3: Loads of different countries, some of them translated. I remember. I remember once, just very quickly, I was speaking in Italy and I thought that what they would have was earphones for people for the translation. So I walk out on the stage I'm about to do ten hours, and I realized they weren't doing it. What they were doing was having the translators speak over the theater in Italian while I'm speaking in English. So as I got to the end of a sentence in English, I was hearing it back in Italian at the start of the sentence. And this went on for ten hours. So I will never forget that day in my life.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you, Yeah, I bet you have some amazing stories when it comes to stuff like that. Yeah, Now, welcome back. Thank you so much again for coming back on the show. It's been a couple of years since we last spoke, and so much has happened. Of course, in the beginning of twenty twenty, we were living in a completely different world. By March and April things started to take a completely dramatic turn, with agenda after a gender rolling out alongside this pandemic. Now it's a year later and we're living in this strange new reality where you can get yelled at and shamed for leaving.
Speaker 2: Your house without a mask.
Speaker 1: You're restricted from participating in certain aspects of daily life if you're not getting these vaccine and I'm sure soon much worse, travel restrictions and of course distribution of these vaccine passports and an emerging social credit system, it seems. And that's just a tiny piece of what we're seeing rolling out right now. I'd like to know, is this how you expected things to be progressing at this time according to all these agendas that are at play.
Speaker 3: Well, yes, because you know what's happened since the turn of twenty twenty, has been prepared for for decades and decades and dec I'm not kidding. I mean, you know, the people behind this, if I can call them, that are operating on a completely different level of knowledge, in a completely different timeline really in the sense of in the world of the population people you know, see things a certain amount into the future, not very far. But this global cultures I call it, this global network of secret society is semi secret groups and satanic groups which has an interlocking leadership. They are working to a very different timeline with a very long projected future. So you've got the population going about their business. And the thing about population from the cult's point of view, they have to be denied knowledge. They have to be denied knowledge about the nature of reality, so they don't understand how reality works, and therefore they're at the mercy of something they don't understand. And the other thing, of course, is that they mustn't be allowed to know what the agenda for them is, what this where this is leading. So what you've got is a timeline in the world of the population that you know thinks about the middle of next week or holiday next year, where they used to. And then you've got this other world, which is this network of secret societies which at it's in a core because it's all massively compartmentalized, only the relative few know the whole picture. They are planning and have been planning decades and decades and decades ahead. And because you've got this difference between knowledge and therefore possibility, not these technological possibles you have had in this cult reality, the knowledge of technology that was going to unfold in the future. And so when you then look at what older Suxley wrote in Brave New World in nineteen thirty two that was published, and then you see we're all well wrote in nineteen forty eight. And people I've quoted in my books and the Way back insiders who were predicting where the world was going, they were able to not just describe the world that we're now in, but they were able to describe, not least Huxley, the kind of technology and chemical manipulation that we're now seeing. Also, And if you can tap into this other world by working your backside off for thirty years, you can at least get a massive amount of understanding of where the world's being being taken so all along we have been led to this moment, and this other world has done the leading, and up to the turn of twenty twenty, it's basically kept it under the radar because it you know, don't go to early, don't reveal your hand to early. So they've been preparing and preparing on so many levels we can talk about up to the start of twenty twenty. And then they went for it. And you know, I've used this analogy before of you know, you're in the pack in a say, a three thousand meter race, five thousand meter race, and then you come to the final lap or the back straight, and you go for it. You go for the line. And when you go for the line, you've got to get there because if people catch you up, they're probably going to go past you and you're not going to win the race. And it's a similar situation that we're facing here. Once they stepped into the room, once they revealed their hand, more and more through twenty twenty, but they had to move quickly, and it's a race of locking everything down and controlling everything, not least technologically, before enough people have woken up and seen what the hell's going on now? We are making progress in that regard, nothing like as fast as I'd like to see it, but we are making progress in that way. And that's why you know, we're working hours we can to try to alert people to how these dots connect and what is actually going on. And it's not random, and it's all been planned a very long time. And you know, you you have Huxley talking about the the creation of a new human that doesn't procreate. Well, that's what we're that's what we're going into. He knew about that all that, all those all those decades ago, because it's long planned. And what happens is you've got this level of knowledge here which is operating in the underground basis and the secret projects that's got technology and has had technology way back that today as it plays out is considered cutting edge, but they knew about it way back because they've been preparing for this time technologically. And so when something is you know, plays out in the public arena, like an AI technological smart technology that's about surveillance, about control, about getting nicro trips in the body and stuff, yeah it comes out, oh this is the latest thing, but it wasn't the latest thing for the cult, because the cult's had it for a very, very long time. That's how you know, people have known about the technology that was coming way before it actually it actually came out. And the preparation has even got into the detail of preparing psychologically the people in authority and the people in law enforcement. You know, I've been tracking this now for again decades where the dynamic between law enforcement and officialdom, authority and the public has been demonstrably changing from one of service and serving the public to one of seeing the public as the enemy and something to be subdued, something to be controlled. And there have been organizations There's one that started out in Britain called Common Purpose which is now global, which do training courses for people in authority, and they use techniques like neuro linguistic programming and other techniques to prepare people they call them Common Purpose Graduates, to prepare them psychologically for this time. And it's from the cold point of view it's played out brilliantly because the attitude of authority and law enforcement, great chunks of it anyway, to the public since this started in twenty twenty has been absolutely disgraceful. The public are now the enemy. They're there to be subdued. They're there to be controlled, to be imposed upon. So all these different elements have been prepared for a long time because just I'll finish with this answer here that this cult doesn't like surprises. It doesn't like states of flux. It's very uneasy with states of flux where it could go either way. If it was involved in a football match, it would want to control both sides and the referee so it knew the score before the game started. That's what I'm talking about in terms of not wanting surprises. That's why it uses mind control so much. It uses so many mind controlled people to do its bidding because then they're controllable and there's no surprises with a mind control person who's operating according to program. And so what we need to do is give them some bloody surprises. And I think they've had a few already, but they need a lot more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would agree.
Speaker 1: And it seems like they're moving too fast for people, and people are just waking up and seeing the mistakes that are being made, because it seems it appears they're trying to rush through this and implement these agendas in such a speedy way that people are catching on and saying, well, look, there's something going on here. Do you think that's what's a part of what's happening, That's.
Speaker 3: Part of what's happening. Yes, And you know, we mustn't give these people too much credit for being too bright, you know, they to understand the psychology of the cult is to understand so much about what's going on. See, these people are not omnipotent and all powerful. That's what they try to convince us they are, so we'll think, oh, there's no point you know what they say resistance is futile because they want us to believe that, so that we're just, oh, there's nothing you can do. They're all two power. They're not. They're pathetic. And what they've done systematically because they are so limited, they've had to put humanity in a smaller perceptual box than they're it. And it's that it's summed up by in the Kingdom of the Blind, the one eyed man is king. They are the one eyed man, and they've had to make humans blind for that to control them. And they're terrified of humanity waking up not just to this agenda, but to the true power that we have to create our own reality and to mold our own reality instead of life living us, which is what happens when the cult's in charge. We live life by taking control of our lives and understanding that we have the power to do that. They have to convince the target population that they have no power and there's nothing they can do, so they have to do as they're told and look to their betters who are more intelligent than they are. That's the that's the dynamic they want us to believe in. And it is a fast it's a fraud. It's not like that at all. And the the the fear that this cult constantly lives with is one of exposure and one of humanity awakening, waking, awakening to its true power and and and through that awakening to actually what the game is. And you know, they're showing us how little power they have all the time with their censorship. You know, I'm censored from all these major platforms. I've been for a long time now. And I'm one guy sitting in this uh this flat, little flat in the yard of white in England, and they're so terrified to me that they have to censor me. Now, if they were all powerful They wouldn't care about me. They wouldn't care what I said, because they're all powerful. They wouldn't care about some kid in his back bedroom is putting out things that to do with you know, the way the world's manipulated. They won't be frightened at him or her. No, but they are. And the more they censor, and as we're seeing now, their COVID narrative is so ridiculous, it's so tenuous, it's so unsupportable by the evidence that they're having to now to defend it so only way they can. They can't do it with evidence. They're now censoring and deleting people who for the mildest, mildest criticism. They put an organization in Britain Facebook. They suspended them for using an interview with a woman who was describing what happened to her husband when he had this fake vaccine put him in a neurological ward and she was describing what happened. Suspension because the narrative, the COVID narrative, is so ridiculous. They know it's ridiculous that they're they're terrified of it being exposed, and so their censorship gets more and more childlike and ludicrous. They're telling us they have no power. And when the penny drops and we realize where the power is, then this game is over. I mean, you know how many people we have, We must be getting on towards now eight billion people, and the number of people that are behind this in full knowledge You're probably get in a single room and you know the answers staring is in the face. And the thing is they know it is they know that any moment their game could be over. And and they're running around like at that, you know, one of these amusement games, trying to knock people on the head with a hammer when they when they stick their heads up, trying to trying to stop the public waking up. But what I'm seeing now, I don't know about you, is we've reached a stage where people in the system are now starting to get it. And you know, people will use every excuse and every explanation they can short of actually it's a freaking conspiracy, and it's conspiracy to do horrible things to the human race. They don't want to go there, obviously, so they give they give the benefit of the doubts all this. Oh no, they're just they're just idiots. They're doing this because they're idiots, and they're doing this because they're incompetent, and they're doing that because they want to make money. But after over a year of this, more and more of them are saying, I can't explain it away like that now. As what one guy said, Michael yedon a form of Feiser executive and chief scientific Advisor, I cannot think of a benevolent reason why they are rolling out these vaccines. And once you cross that point, when there is no other explanation except it's a conspiracy, that's when the penny drops and you start to see it, and you know there are more and more people in the system that are getting it because they can't explain it away any longer in any other way except this was all planned, which of course some of us have known about for a long.
Speaker 1: Time, right Yeah, and you were you were talking about this censorship and the cancel culture. It's such a powerful weapon being used by the media and social media right now. It's keeping a majority of the people in the dark. We're only seeing one side of the story. I mean, how far do you think this can go. We're actually a racing a portion of our history. Future generations won't know what happened. I mean, it's not much different than now. We don't really know much about our past because of our history books have been altered, and you know, our education system is terrible. But these these people have been doing an amazing job demonizing freethinking individuals. If you question a narrative, you're either crazy or a conspiracy theorist, or now a racist or even QAnon supporter, which equals crazy. And I think this whole QAnon thing was an intentional op to kind of elicit this type of response. What do you think about that?
Speaker 3: One? I knew QAnon was a scam because I heard it before. I heard it maybe three or four times before or over the last thirty years, where the same narrative, the same story, the same plan was played out, and so the others or they were going to arrest the bad guys. Well those bad guys were never arrested, but they played it out again. And as more and more people wake up, of course and start to question everything that they can, they can play things out that they've used before because the people just waking up won't know they've played played them out before. So QAnon was a trap to a say to people. And this is a constant theme with these these different versions of the same thing. You don't have to do anything for us. The plan, well we actually do. And the other thing was that was to create a situation in which people were demonized. Who were They're what I call pushbackers, that they were demonized. And you know, I do think that the Trump era was a trap. The question I have is how much did Trump know? How much didn't he know? But I think it was definitely a trap. You know when you look at Trump and he was facing the best part of twenty people before and after the primaries to run for the presidential nomination in the Republican Party, and we were told the Republican Party, you know, didn't like Trump and didn't want Trump. Well, we saw with Hillary Clinton and the wiki leak's emails, etc. That were leaked that the Democratic Party had no problems stitching up Bernie Sanders internally to make sure that Clinton got the nomination. And if the republic Can Party hierarchy had wanted to stop Trump getting the nomination, then he wouldn't have got it. But he got it. And not only that he won the he won the election and the whole thing goes back to a guy called Saul O Lynsky. I mean, what I'm saying is the way this has played out. Saul Olinsky. If people haven't come across him, he was a so called community leader in Chicago. He was a Marxist, and he wrote a book called Rules for Radicals about how you transform a society into a Marxist society. And one of his key golden rules was that you don't focus your attention on faithless corporations or bureaucracies. Pick if you want to divide a society, you pick one individual and you focus all your blame and all your hatred on him or her. And so when Trump came to power, I mean for the next four years, virtually every news story, everything that went wrong, and every criticism was focused at Donald Trump. And what they were trying to do and succeeded in, was divide America. And so you've got this mentality which has become known as woke, which is one hundred percent the creation of this cult. That's why the cult. Billionaires and corporations fund it to the tune of extraordinary amounts of money, things like BLM. Part of that the whole woke culture is its call, and it's been programmed into the to the young, through the schools and the university is more and more extreme as we have gone through the years. And so they they had that mentality, and on the other side they wanted to play off against them those that actually didn't want the woke agenda, which is the cult agender. They didn't want to destroy the economy for a hoax of human cause climate change. They didn't want to have censorship and the cancel culture. They didn't want all the things that the wok agenda is about. And so suddenly you've you've created a big division between two distinct demands of bought states of perception, the woke and the pushbackers who were pushing back on the woke. They're another thing they don't want is open borders, which is a woke agenda. As we've seen since Biden came in and well through the Trump years, this division was created. And the foundation of it, if you if you look at it was hatred of Truck Trump by the wokers. You had them hating Trump and everything he did. They hold hatred at him. And on the other side, you had a lot of other people who near worship Trump. You could see the division appearing in American society through the four years, and and so they wanted to eventually bring in a fully woke administration that was going to push through all the woke agenda, which is the cult a gender. And that's what we had when when Biden came in and on the on the cusp of that, just as he was coming in, they they they wanted to put the pushbackers completely on the back foot, to demons them UH and to to marginalize them in terms of the public the public perception. And so you had qanons appear earlier in the Trump administration. And this built up and built up and built up until until January the sixth. And on January the sixth, you had this big crowd in Washington. You had this nonsense from Q and on that Trump was going to keep the presidency and Biden was going to be arresting all these other people. Absolutely nonsense. And the vast majority of the crowd were there to protest about and I absolutely agree with them about a stolen election. But there was a sting waiting, and you had people from uh UH Antifa, people from Black Lives matter, people from the woke extreme who were dressed as Trump supporters and were pushing the whole, you know, head for the Capitol Building. And then there were genuine Trump supporters that got caught up in that and excitement and fell for it. And what gave it away was the complete lack of law enforcement defense of the Capitol Building. It was like, you know, there you go, there, you go go. It was unbelievable. When you you knew that such a crowd was going to be there, then any any enforcement, any government would say, okay, well we're going to make sure they don't get in the Capitol Building. But they didn't make those preparations at all because they wanted them in there, and they wanted them in there so that they had a coup, a pr coup to demonize everybody. All the thousands, thousands of people in them all who didn't go in the Capitol Building, they've all got the same demonization. And it was a sting, and you know, it's it puts it's put pushbackers on the back foot. But we just have to, you know, brush ourselves down and get back in the game because what we have on our side is the truth. This whole hoax of so called COVID nineteen is there to be dismantled and instead of you know, defending ourselves. You know, no, no, I'm not this. I'm not that. We'll call me what you like. I'm going to speak my truth. I don't care how you try to demonize me. I don't care what you throw at me, what abuse, I don't care. I'm not listening to it. I'm going to keep speaking my truth. And you know, seventy four million people voted for Trump at the last election, and most of them, well all of them really are going to be in some some level pushbackers against this culture gender and you know, we need to not apologize for for what we believe and not apologize for what we do and just get on with it because what they want to do. And this has been the reason for this hysteria. I mean this, this this moron Chuck Schumer describing January sixth, which wasn't an insurrection, it was a riot. As as as our pearl harbor. I mean, the man's the man's an idiot, but he's obviously an idiot that says what he's told to say when when he's told to say it, so you know he he prospers in life despite the fact that he's an idiot. And what they have tried to do with this hysteria and the the tracking down of anyone that was in the mall and all that stuff is to intimidate the pushback mentality so that we just go away. Well, we ain't going away. We mustn't go away. We must run out of them even harder because they are trying to kid as they have the power, they don't.
Speaker 2: Right, I agree one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: Now, one of the most terrifying aspects at this moment for me is, you know, the speculations and theories about what this vaccine is, how it affects people, and that there may be underlying malevolent intentions such as altering genetics or DNA sterilization. A whole list of possible scenarios that you hear about, a whole list of theories. I'd like to know, what do you think that we're dealing with. I have close family members that I've already received the vaccination. Thankfully they've had no adverse reactions so far, but we have no idea what long term effects will be.
Speaker 2: And it was obviously rushed out and I'd like to know what.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure there are multiple purposes for this thing.
Speaker 2: But what do you think.
Speaker 3: Well, let's let's look at it from a cult point view. It wasn't rushed out. It appeared to be rushed out. Absolutely, it did from a public career. But I said last I said last April that you know, when they were saying, oh, you know, maybe they'll find a vaccine, I said, the vaccine's already sitting there, the contents of the vaccines already sitting there. This this virus hoax is to justify the vaccine. It's not the virus that's the bioweapon. The virus doesn't bloody exist. It's the vaccine that's the bio weapon justified by the the the covid hoax. And so again, let's look at it. It's passionate. The makers don't claim it stops transmission of what they claim is a virus. They don't claim that it stops you getting it what they claim is a virus. They just say it may you know, lessen some of the more extreme symptoms. They're already saying that more and more. Actually, it's locked down, not the vaccine that's pushed the cases down, and the infection alleged infection to alleged death ratio, it's coming down all the time. There was a figure around zero point two three percent. There's been a study come out of Harvard recently which put it, I think was one point five nor point And so you're not dealing with a deadly virus. You're you're dealing with, well, something that doesn't exists. But even if you take their figures and their narrative, it's of no danger whatsoever to the vast majority of people, even by their narrative. And yet they are pressuring people in every way, shape and form, not at least by these passports. You won't be able to do anything if you don't have it, to have this alleged vaccine. It's not a vaccine. It doesn't fulfill the definition of vaccines. So why would they do that? I mean people need to ask that. Look at the figures, even their figures, manipulated and nonsensical as they are, and ask yourself, why on that basis do they want every man, woman, a child. They keep saying this every man, woman, a child on the planet vaccinated. Because it's not about COVID nineteen. Of course, it's not. It's about changing the nature of the humored body. I've been writing about this for decades now. They have a plan unfolding to turn I'll call it human one point oh the human form we have now into human two point oh, which is planned to be a much more synthetic entity than the human body we have now. And so at the same time they are seeking to phase out human one point oh and then phase in the synthetic biological two point zero. And so if you look at the various elements of this, and again I've been tracking this for decades now, the sperm counts globally, not least in the West, are absolutely plummeting catastrophically. There was a there was a book that came out just a few months ago now that that looked at all this in detail and said, the less things change, you know, human sperm counts are going to put to an end, put an end to the human race, because they're simply not going to be the ability to procreate now. Old As Huxley in Brave New World in nineteen thirty two described world state hatcheries where world state hatcheries where children were not produced through procreation but through technological means and the kind of artificial wombs that he kind of described, they're introducing them. This technology is now being played out and the idea is that human two point zero won't be produced by procreation but by technological means. And so if you're going to do that, then one point oh has to go. And that's what they're doing with the sperm counts, and it's what they're doing with I mean, when I was growing up as a kid in the nineteen fifties, even the early sixties and on, you never heard fertility clinics. And there must have been one or two existed, but I mean, you never heard it. Now it's an industry all over the world. It's an industry because people are finding it more and more difficult to to to produce children. And Michael Yeden, this form of visor executive and Chief Scientific Advisor, wrote to the European Medicines Agency with another doctor, a German doctor called Wolfgang Wodarg, demanding that they stopped the role out of these alleged vaccines because of the number of reasons, but one of them was the potential impact on fertility, not least through stopping the development of the place center. Uh and and I just finished Bok, which is in production at the moment. It's coming out as soon as we can get it out. And I've looked at this and all these different elements. If you if you look at them and connect the dots, they're all targeting the future of of human one point h And what are these what are these these vaccines, these m n R m R n A vaccines for a start, or A LLEDGE vaccines. They are synthetic genetic material. And one of the biggest advancing, expanding aspects of mainstream science today is is synthetic biology. And you're you're you're you're seeing like you know, all this movement towards synthetic biology, synthetic organ synthetic blood, synthetic skin, all of it. And this is the movement towards human two point zero. And so these genetically manipulating vaccines are part of that. Now, the material they're putting into people is self replicating, so once it's in there, it starts to replicate. And the more you put in there, the more this is going to advance. And this is the scam to get people to accept that and to entrap them. First of all, that your ideal. You want mandatory vaccination, that's what you want, but you're not sure at the moment you get away with it, So you do you do it through the back door. You say, well, we're going to introduce these passports, and if you don't have these genetically manipulating vaccines, then you can't have any kind of life, go anywhere, I can't do anything. So you better have it. And now again, just look at the figures, the official figures for this so called virus and its effect. That should be a red flag and flashing red lights in the head of everyone in the world. And so what they're saying is if you want to go about your normal life, you've got to have a vaccine passport. This is what's happened. It's been planned for years and years. They're all coming out together. But it's like I said at the start of our chat, it's all been planned and it's all been sitting there. That's why all these different elements of the vaccine passport are coming out in different countries at the same time. And they all seem to call them green, don't they, which connects people into this green climate change hoax agenda, which is fundamentally involved with the COVID agenda, which is why people like Gates and Klaus Schwab at the World Economic Forum are pushing for changes in the world due to climate change as much as they are changes in the world due to so called COVID. It's all part of the same plan. So what they're saying to people now will be very shortly. In places like Israel they already are is you're not going to have a normal life unless you have the vaccines that we've said you must have. So okay. So a lot of people, what they're going to do, and I've done, is to say, Okay, look, I've got to live a life, so I'll have this one or I'll have the first two, which is where they're up to now. But they are going to say that. They're already indicating it that you have to have the COVID vaccine every year. In Britain, they're already talking about giving out booster injections a third one in September. So what about the passport. Well, I've got me passport because I've had me first too. Oh yes, but if you're going to keep your passport, you've got to have the booster and you've got to have the one every year. Oh yeah, and you know these variants. We've got Indian variant, now, you know, and we've got a we've got a South African variant, We've got an UK variant, We've got a Brazilian variant. We've got all these variants. So you know, I mean, as Michael Eton said in an interview recently, these big farmer giants of evil are already developing variant vaccines. So what's going to happen is if you're going to keep the passport and therefore be able to do anything, you've got to keep having these more and more compounding numbers of fake vaccinations. And what's that doing. It's infusing synthetic genetic material into the body. And a lot of people are not going to be able to to deal with that, and they're gonna it's going to kill them. And then are the others will be able to to to deal with it, and and and a new human will emerge. But that's what we're looking at. And this whole thing about the no procreating human What don't you need if you don't procreate the human race, you don't need men and women and so this transgender gender that came out of nowhere is a stepping stone. I mean, you know these transgender activists, they think it's all about them. I mean, do wake up. You're being played like a stringed instrument. It's not about transgender rights. This is about uh, a confusing gender on the roads of fusing gender because the human two point who is planned to be a no gender human. So don't think that this is about transgender. This is about no gender. And what they're doing is why they're targeting the kids and the schools and the universities, is they are confusing gender. First of all, you've got man woman, the biological human man woman, and and then you start to confuse it. And now I mean people like the BBC they run stories about the fact there's one hundred there's one hundred genders. No, there's not. The people might feel that they're this or that and the other, but but biologically there's you've got two genders. But they don't want that and that you know what happening now is if you are a professor in this arena in a university and you say, actually, you know, biologically there's two genders. No out, You're gone. The workers have adgia because they don't want you to hold that because that is two plus two equals four. We're being taken into a world in which two and two equals five. And to do that you have to go into a no fact society where facts don't matter. We're there where you just say this is how it is, and that's how it is. You're not to support it with any facts. And so no, no, there's one hundred genders. Well there's not. But if you say there's not, then you get all this abuse, not that I could care less. So the kids are being systematically manipulated to let go of gender first of all, confuse them and then fuse human two point zero and no gender human. And that's why the procreation problems are being systematically manipulated. And you know what I said years ago, and this is the reason that they're targeting men. You know, you know, you know who they're targeting by who you can say what you like about and who you can't. So they're targeting men, and you can say what you like about men any other form of sexuality. No, although they're starting to turn on women as well as I said they would, because you've got you've got the two genders. They they don't want either of them anymore. So they start by targeting men, that war on men, toxic masculinity, and now and now they're just starting to move towards the women, which is which is what I said they would as transgender starts to you know, with this Biden bill, you know, which is basically destroyed women's sport for a star and how women have no right to privacy because you know, I could say in America, I I self identify as a woman called lolo right right, so that get that gives me the right to to invader women's privacy, go into their into their bathroom, engage in their sport. And and because men have obviously a greater strength and muscle mass, they're going to dominate the sport. I mean, women are just being cast aside. You you would say that when you would why are they doing this to women? Why are they destroying their women's sport? Because they want They're targeting both genders. It's just that the men came first. And what they do is they they play the people they're targeting off against each other. So you have the me Too movement where where you know women women demonize men, and it's like, hold on a minute, they're coming for you next and it's already started. So this is what's going on. And so as you as you connect the dots, the the synthetic infusion into the body of this fake vaccine, the transgender agenda, all of this stuff. The I mean, uh that there's an horrific ah phone footage on on David like dot com I saw today where there's this these drag queens and they've got these kids and and and and on a stage and it's it's it's horrific and people should go and see it. It's it's circulating around the internet now. And why why in countries all over the world at the same time. Basically do people have the same idea in authority? Ah No, we're going to have drag queens in the schools or in the local libraries, and we're going to have them reading stories to little todd toddlers and stuff. What is a drag queen. It's a man dressed as a woman. What's that? And I have no problem with them, be my guest, enjoy yourself, just don't push anyone else. But what is that? It's gender confusion? And that's the whole thing that's going on now with the kids and the young is confusing their perception of gender. So you take it the anchors away, and that's part of this whole thing for the no gender human that we're moving into.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, you can definitely see how those agendas tie together. The transhuman agenda along with the vaccine and you know, women's sports, everything that you mentioned, it all ties together in this agenda. Now, we got a few minutes left and I kind of want to switch gears a little bit into something else that's been happening the past few years that I find very interesting and also most likely very deceptive.
Speaker 2: We've had the tic Tac, the.
Speaker 1: Amua muha Israelly defense official talking about a galactic federation. Recently Pyramid UFOs, and the most main stream UFO coverage that I've ever.
Speaker 2: Seen before in the past few years.
Speaker 1: Now it's coming from our government, is coming from the media, so of course there's an agenda behind it. I'd like to get your thoughts on what.
Speaker 2: That could be.
Speaker 3: Well. I started writing about this in the nineteen nineties and revelations about Project Bluebet, which was a project to eventually have a fake alien invasion. And you see where they want to go in terms of political structure is to a global level. So there's a world government dictating at a world army and a world central bank, and it's all centrally dictated. Every community in the world is dictated to from this central point. That's what the smart grid's all about. The plans they have to connect the human brain to AI. It's about central control and creating a high human mind which can be centrally controlled. But that's another subject. And so if you want to centralize power, and you want to centralize power very quickly, then a mutual threat from beyond is a great way of doing it. We must unite, we must pull everything, we must have basically a global war cabinet to meet the threat. This this threat from beyond. And I remember a quote from Ronald Reagan when he was president, who said that, you know, in a speech at the United Nations, that if there was basically a threat from a non non human race, a non human force, it would unite us and we put down all the things that divide us.
Speaker 1: And so there was a.
Speaker 3: A guy who was a Nazi was in the He was an engineer and a scientist in the Narchier the gym called Verner von Braun, and he developed the V two rockets that were fired by the Nazis on London did tremendous amount of damage. And after the war, the CIA, in league with other networks, had something called an Operation paper Clip, Project paper Clip, in which they got the major Nazi genesicists and engineers out of Germany and they brought them to the United States. A lot of them went to South America as well, but the United States too, and one of them was Verner von Braun. And he then, because these these these Nazi engineers basically created NASSA and he worked at now savon Braun and he was the lead engineer developing the satin five rockets that power the Moon program. And what I'm saying all this is because he had an assistant, an American assistant, and when he found he was he was he was dying, he told her to watch for a series of things that would all be hoaxes and it would be a sequence. And he talked about terrorism, like terrorist groups like al Kader and stuff as we know them now. There would be rogue countries that they would bring to the four that would frighten the hell out of the world and allow things to happen that otherwise wouldn't happen. He taught about asteroids and stuff like that based debris that would be said to be a threat to the world. And look at all the things you could you could manipulate on the back of that. And and the final one, he said in this long there were there were others as well, was a fake alien invasion.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: And and this is I think something we need to keep in mind with current events, because I've been kind of following this now, and I've been to America so many times. You know, I used to go to America in the nineties and across the millennium. I used to go for about three months at a time, as long as as long as the visa would allow me. So I met loads of people and loads of people in the UFO arena and whistleblowers and what have you. And in that entire period, there was a tremendous suppression of information about so called UFOs and people that claim that they had had interactions with with aliens and stuff. And it was ridicured and it was dismissed. Uh. And it was not taken seriously by the authorities that then suddenly, as you mentioned, and I've been kind of waiting for this, really after you know what I found long ago, Suddenly it's all changed, hasn't it. Suddenly the Pentagon is taking it seriously, is releasing information and confirming that there are things going on. They can't explain that they're allowing footage to be released of pilots, military pilots who've caught on their radar craft doing things that in the public arena we know where near doing changing speed or changing direction at tremendous speed, actually the speed itself. But another thing that I've picked up over the years traveling around America and talking to people about all the Area fifty one and all these other different aspects of it, is that it's very clear that what we call flying saucer technology, it's in the hands of the American military, probably other military too, like the Chinese, but it's just anti gravity technology. And you want to give the impression that some alien invasion is going on, and you've got technology which is actually flown by humans, But the public have no idea. If they see something like that, immediately they think alien, because well, we an't got anything like that, well, not in the public arena, we have no. And I'm not dismissing that there are other, you know, forms of life, of course, it's ridiculous that I mean, the idea that we're with the only form of life is I mean, it's beyond bloody laughable. But we've got to be very careful about this, because again, if you can keep from people the technology that you have, then you're in a wonderful position to scam the belief that there's an alien invasion when you're using technology that the public don't know about. I think we've got to watch this very very carefully because it's you know, a very blatant and obvious change of attitude by the Pentagon and the the authorities in general to how they were even not that long ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would agree that I think that it's something to pay attention to very skeptically, and with the you know, some reservations about it because of the sources coming from. But David, I want to thank you for coming on in closing. What do you think is any possible solutions that we could have to this? What do we, as you know, as people and as our society need to do to come together to kind of counteract this.
Speaker 3: Well, we I mean the answer is just sitting there. I mean it's sitting there like this over here, over here, And that's non cooperation. You know, reality, a handful of people can't control billions of people unless the billions cooperate with their own enslavement. What if last last, last, last spring, or even through the summer. As it became realized that this wasn't a deadly virus, that people said, look, we ain't doing it. No, we're not wearing a mask. Okay, so millions and millions and millions. So take take Trump supporters or Trump voters, seventy four million people. What if you know, a large number of them, hopefully all of them, just said I'm not wearing a mask anymore. I'm not doing it beyond enforceable that, you know, you take the people that are ultimately dictating this from the shadows, and you then add to them all the law enforcement and all the official dumbing government that's playing out what they're deciding and enforcing it, and you still got a tiny, tiny, tiny number of people compared with the global population. They're they're impotent if the population say no, not doing it in anything like a big numbers. So it's sitting there and it's no good. It's no good. People saying, well, I won't do anything yet, but if it gets any worse, I will. And then when it gets worse, which it has been doing all the way through the last year and more, were you going to do then? Oh well, I'm not going to do anything now, but if it gets any work And so it goes on and on and on and on, and there comes a point where look, come on, are we are we? Are we going to stand up for freedom or not? And the way you stand up for freedom is refused to be anything but free. Okay, Do I have the freedom to wear a mask? Well no, it's not wats me. Do I have freedom to ignore your ludicrous rules that are only there to control me? Well no, of course you've got to no, no, watch me? And when when people and enough numbers do that, you know, Protests are great in the sense that they are a visual representation of public feeling, and they give people who are maybe isolated in their family, who you know, who don't think like they do. They see it's a way of seeing that there's so many other people think the way you do. So that's great on that level, but the answer is not protest. That's just you know, an expression of it. It's not cooperating. It's saying no, I'm not doing it. That's all. That's all it is, you know. I mean, we had a march in London a few weeks ago against lockdown and so many people turned up. There's another one on the twenty fourth of April. So many people turned up. Nothing the police could do. I mean, if a few people have turned up, the police were in gotcha. But so many people turned up the police just basically stood on and watched because there's just too many people. They couldn't cope with it. And when the police chief was interviewed, it was clear from his reaction that he was taken aback by how many people there were. So it's all sitting there waiting to be done, okay. And what they're doing is desperately trying to divide and rulers by getting the population to police itself, or we allow officers and our next door neighbors been in the garden twice today, or tend a car around, you know. I mean, that's what they're trying to do. The starzy technique of turning the population against itself. But there's still vast numbers of people despite all that, who got it and seen it, and we've got to move from seeing it, which more and more people are to ceasing to cooperate with it, refusing to conform and refusing to obey. And when enough people do that, this is over. It's unenforceable. Oh things unenforceable. And the longer we leave it, the more we're allowing these structures of control, technological control, things like the passports and all that, to to lock in this gathering control system like you see in China. And so what are we waiting for? Because if you think it's going to get any better without you season to cooperate, well, it's not. They're banking on that that you think like that, you say, oh, just wait a bit longer. Yeah, okay, let's give them more time to make it worse and to lock in these structures of control, which makes push back more difficult. How long we're going to wait? I mean how long we waited already. Because if people think it's going to get better, or they'll keep their head down and we get better, it's not. It's not meant to it's meant to get worse, it's meant to get more and more extreme.
Speaker 1: And so.
Speaker 3: When when when's our line going to be crossed? My mind was crossed at the start of the first lockdown. Uh, and I've refused to cooperate with any of them. I won't do it. I'll go I'll give me consequences. You know, I'm still not doing it. Intimidate me, Well, you won't, because you can't. I'm not doing it because if if you compromise or appease tyranny, it's it's it's it's a mug's game, because tyranny will always want more appeasement and more appeasement and more obey obeyance and so on until it's got you completely stitched up and all your freedom's gone. So the only way to meet this is to say I'm not compromising in any way, shape or form with tyranny. When we've got the numbers, ah, it's over. So you know I said, it's nothing we can do. No, there's nothing, nothing you want to do that there's nothing that you would like to do because you'd rather not have to do it. But we do. We we have to look this in the face. We have to look it in the eye and say, no, I'm not cooperating with it, because they have no power. This is the point. Authority has no power except the power we give to it. Fascists. Fascism is not brought in by fascists, never has been. There's not enough of them. It's brought in by public acquiescence. Populations, acquiescence to fascism the only way it can be brought in. You know, you look at Nazi Germany. Look how many people were in Germany at that time compared with a number of full blown Nazis. They were muh. But they acquiesced to it, and therefore they got it, and and that's that should be a lesson to us all. But for some they're still not getting it. You cannot appease fascism. You cannot appease tyranny. You can only look it in the eye and say I'm not cooperating with you. And what happens happens. But I'm not call I'd rather die than wear a mask. I would because in the end, you know, Martin Luther King talked about this that if you're faced with a great cause and you're being challenged to stand up for some great cause. And my god, it's a great cause now when you think of the world our kids and grandkids are going to live in if we don't end this nonsense. When you when you face with it, and but you won't do it, you let you let fear or you know, what are the consequences for me get in the way? Something inside your dies? A king talked about this, Something inside you dies. Uh. And you know, I've I know of people who can see what's happening, but they're in families that can't. And they've although they know about all this, and they've read about all this, and they've read about the vaccines and what's in them and all that stuff, they've had the vaccine. They've had the vaccine fake vaccine to appease their family, who clearly are clueless because they don't know anything about what's going on, just believe what the government tells them. And those people are not the same people. Something inside them has died on a spiritual level because of what they've done, because they know that they shouldn't have done it, and they know that they've conceded that their self respect to appease others. And you can't do that if you want to bring it into tyranny, we've got to look it in the eye. But almost not even that. We just don't cooperate with it. No, I'm not doing it, not doing it. Do this, nope, do that, Nope, nope. There be enough people have that attitude. It's over and it is that simple. It is that simple because if you can't control the many without the acquiescence of the many.
Speaker 2: Yes, very well said. I agree, one hundred percent. We just have to not comply with any of this. David.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much again for coming on today for thank you for taking the time. Fantastic information, and I'd definitely love to speak with you again in the future.
Speaker 3: Okay, nice to talk to you again. See it. Have a good day.
Speaker 1: And until next Today, my guest is Michael Whan. He is an artist, astrologer, and independent researcher. He is known for the Susquehanna Mystery and the Rights of the fortieth Parallel. He navigates by pointing his compass towards uniqueness, patterns, memicry, resonance, and universal truths. Michael, welcome back. How you doing today.
Speaker 4: I am doing great, Chris, thank you for having me it's been a while, so I'm excited to be back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's always it's always great having you on. Last time you were on, I think it was like, oh man, close to almost a year ago. So much has happened, you know. We always go deep, we always go down some fascinating rabbit holes. I don't expect to day to be any different, especially given the world we're currently in. Like I said, so much has happened. First of all, how have you been in your world? Anything different or new for you?
Speaker 4: Well, you can't have the outer world change as much as the outer world has changed without your inner world being connected to it and changing as well, regardless if you're not, if you're saying that's not my world, but still you're connected to it, or at least I am. And so yes, of course I've changed a lot. This past year has uh been a real interesting time for me. Is just like as an individual human being, I mean, as everything is changing and uh and in the outer world, like there's so much like so much is is is uh, despite the fact of what they're telling you, there's there's so much potentiality because nothing's ever going to be the same, and so like there's almost an overwhelming amount of potentiality because the world is being rewritten right now and it does not necessarily have to follow the script which is being laid before us. So that being said, like yeah, like this past really the past six months for me has been like really questioning, like what is it that I want to do? What is it that interests me? What is it that I think is going to serve me, serve my community. All of those sort of questions, I mean, and those are big questions for me. I typically have been a float by life kind of purpose person, and so this has been new, and it's been you know, everything which is new, like in some in some ways like exciting and fun, but then in other ways, like you know, I've been a pain.
Speaker 3: In the ass.
Speaker 4: I miss the old ways. So yeah, how's that for an answer for your question?
Speaker 2: That's that's perfect answer. Yeah, yeah, definitely.
Speaker 1: It's it's been so strange the past year and a half. But tonight we're gonna be broadcasting live on rock fins, so we can get as controversial and say whatever, no no words they don't let you say on other platforms. We can say today and you know, this whole situation with COVID has devolved into this like insane sci fi soap opera type situation in the media. You have actors like Faucy Gates now ran Paul Trump, and then we get hit with this UFO madness on top of everything else.
Speaker 4: It's so crazy.
Speaker 1: If we were in a coma for the past like two years and you woke up now, you'd be in a crazy different world than you're used to.
Speaker 2: So, let's what do you think is has been going on?
Speaker 1: The last time we spoke, we kind of uh touched on the ritualistic aspects that could possibly be going on behind here. Now we've got the major push for vaccines. You know, what do you think is going on behind the scenes here? Uh since the last time we talked?
Speaker 4: So, okay, that's a that's a fantastic way to start the show. So the first thing, and maybe this is gonna this will this will like link back to the last. The last thing we're just talking about is is it's become so ridiculously obvious that this is a show and part of like what I've seen in my own life, like I've I've always had like a what would call synchronistic sort of lens and rich experiences in my life, and that has become that has become even more so in the past six months, let's say, but in a kind of a different way. But it also corresponds with a withdraw from from the hypnosis of the story, because the story is friggin like whether you are whether you are like engrossed in it because you believe it to be real, or whether you're engrossed in it because you're like, I can't believe this shit which they're showing us, like you know, the drive by on like a bad accident site, like it don't matter because it sucks you in. And that to me is like almost the where I'm where, where I'm understanding it right now is like so much of the ritual is to like create that like what they would call in economics the priming of the pump to bring in everyone to pay attention, Like, oh, yeah, we're gonna do this ritual, but we're also gonna let you know we're doing this ritual so you could start watching this ritual, which feeds it. So like, uh, in a way, I've been stepping a lot back from like trying to feed that. But that being said, that being said, like I still can't help but peak because like I was born into the system and they got me hooked as much as anyone else, and and and it is fascinating. So so with that being said, this is going to be kind of frush for me because I am not as as deep into following the narrative as I once was, But I do peak every once in a while. And you are absolutely right as you were in terms of tying in COVID to this this UFO phenomenon that has been a topic which I've withdrawn from a couple of years ago, mainly because I I didn't know which way was up and I did not want to participate in it. It's not it's not so much that that like I'm in like you know, saying this is what I think it is, or this is what I think it is. It's more so it's like, well, I don't know, because I've certainly had my own experiences with with with strange things in the sky, and maybe we could get into that. But that being said, like this story, to me, the timing of this and the well orchestratedness of how this is being rolled out is and that is worthy of paying attention to, right now if we look at last summer as kind of a you know, like a comparison, maybe like there was in the summer, there was the releasing. There was a releasing of the pressure of that first round of lockdown for for uh, pretty much the world. I'll focus in North America because that's what I know more personally. And so then we got like all the riots, So there was like the there was the the green light was given for that energy to be to be released. And I'm thinking last year was a little bit different because it was that election year and all this stuff was tied into that, and then you had like the resurrection. No, it wasn't called the what's the word they used? I always think resurrection, But it's like what of those those words is which which they say? And that was this other sort of like you know, we can see like how the the energy is being stoked, and what parts of the population are being stoked, and what part of consciousness is being stoked. And so now we're like, all right, they're gonna hit you up with with the aliens, and you've got like a whole variety of people who like, you know, how they're going to respond to it. So you've got like a group of people who are like, they don't look at aliens, Aliens all ridiculous stuff. You've got the mainstream folks which are like, oh, yeah, I've seen the History Channel and they've been telling me about aliens and I've been seeing the slow drip. Then you've got like, you know, maybe more of like what you'd call like the New Aage sort of understanding of aliens. And then you got like, you know, the people who don't really have an opinion, or the people just say like no, this is all just like Nazi end or or like military stuff which we're seeing in the sky. Nonetheless, they're all gonna get hit with it, and there's gonna be this this kind of like, you know, how is that going to respond? How are the different groups going to respond to that? So I think that's that's that that's a fascinating, like, you know, I'm I'm intrigued to see where that's going to go. But then the timing of that with the COVID, because there's a lot of there are two things that you're jumping out with the COVID. One is there's a huge release of the gas. So Pennsylvania was a state where they had like the mass mandate, Well, isn't like that big of a deal, Like I would you know, some places i'd wear it for but for the most part, I you know, it wasn't a big deal. If you weren't, you might get some looks or what have you. But all of that is like kind of changing. So they're taking that off, and they're already like you know, there's what I'm also noticing is they're they're starting to talk about what the next round is gonna be. So they're set in the stage for like okay, like now you got to start thinking about the next thing, and that's going to be the really bad one that's coming. And I'm like, this is just all like, this is all this is. This is a story. These are all stories. These are ridiculous stories. None of it's real. I don't buy any of it. I'm I'll say it this way. I've not seen any evidence to make me to come to the conclusion that this is a real thing. And and so like I'm seeing these stories, so that's helping me pull out a little bit from like being being focused upon them. And so I'm going to go right into this beeping the fire alarm. So as as that has been happening, as that's been happening, is I've been like, like, these are ridiculous stories. I'm not even like paying that much attention anymore. I mean obviously enough to give you that recap, but like all of this other like very very strange things are happening on a very very high level h in my regular life, like both with technology and with the natural world. And I pay attention to patterns, so I like have a point of reference in my own life to know, like, you know, what I'm seeing and you know, stuff's just getting weird. Where I'm standing right now is you know, I still I hold the understanding that that the human experience at its heart as a mystery, like not a mystery to be solved, but to be embraced. So like there's a big part of like I'm willing to accept a lot of unknown and so the unknown, the biggest unknown is like, you know, where are we having our life experience? Where is this thing? And to me on a on a very basic on a fundamental level, that seems to be changing, like more so than everything which we're seeing with with like this these stories, we're seeing other changes and we're seeing it in these weird ways. And this is kind of why I go back to that thing, like everything is possible, like in the most in the only our our our creativity and our imagination, I think right now is the only limitation. That's why it's been so important that they shaped it so that your imagination will fit their storyline. But like we're at a point right now where if we start to strip back, we're stripping back some of those stories and like you know, you're moving to a new place, You've got all new you don't have any of those old stories that you have anymore. Like we are in that position. And so as we see what's coming this summer, we're seeing kind of like a let dat a release. Hopefully in a lot of these mandates, there's gonna be something put out which is gonna stoke everyone's imagination. Like my expectation is like things are going to just get stranger and stranger, and uh, you know, I'm kind of excited for it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I am too.
Speaker 1: And like you said, you know, there's there's things that are happening that are naturally strange, and then there's things that are happening to where they're kind of pushing this and and kind of pushing the collective culture and the collective consciousness, consciousness to uh, to think in a certain direction. So now if it's you know, if I'm thinking, well, if they're coming out with all this UFO stuff, and I definitely don't trust anything that's coming out from our government or media, and this is the sources that all this information is coming from. I mean, it's fascinating, but of course I'm not gonna trust it. But why and where is it going? And what's gonna happen? Like you said, something fantastical may happen. Is this gonna be like a staged, fake alien invasion thing? I mean, I've heard that so much over the years from different to you know, conspiracy theorists and people.
Speaker 2: Or could it be something else.
Speaker 1: Are they gonna roll out some toys that they've just been itching to roll out for their space force? You know, could be any of those things. It's gonna be a very fascinating time to pay attention.
Speaker 4: To this stuff, probably both. I mean, we're gonna see the I mean, there there is this this stringing along that's one of the most important things. And this is what comes with experience like when you've been when you've been following these storylines for like a while, and you see like the build up, you see the build up of like you know, oh, something's coming, all the signs are there, this is gonna happen, and then it doesn't happen, and you see this over and over again, you're like, okay, okay, you're beginning to recognize that that that's a modus operandi.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: And there's always that voice in your back your mind, it's like, but is this the one? Is this the time? You know that it's you know, those who knows what's going to happen, But like, but that's it, Like they're the biggest thing which I'm seeing is like this is stringing along, but it is I think from if I did not see all of the things in my own personal life, which has just been weird, Uh, then I would be like, well, this is just like you know, smoking mirrors, but I think it's mostly smoking mirrors because there's something there is something which is changing. You know, we are changing whatever that may be. The environment which we're experienced life in is changing, and uh, that is that is where I really want to go, uh, with my with my awareness and my attention in the in the coming months, and then also being very very as grounded as I can. And this has been some which has been different in the last six months as well, has been recognizing like fundamental lenses in which I see reality. And these are seemingly like like not big deal sort of things, but I think that you know that they're really big And this is part of the way of becoming free of the consciousness which has been put in all of us, even though those of us who are like, no, I know the media's bullshit, and I know the government's bullshit, and I know that's bullshit, and I know targets bullshit, and I know Amazon's bullshit. But still like we are ingrained in the system we're born into. So like I've been doing a lot of stuff like reconstructing calendars, like getting away from that looking at the natural world in a very very different way. And so that's where I'm hoping to really connect and be part of when this change which we're experiencing begins to or continues on its trajectory.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's going to be interesting to see, and I want to get into some of the changes that you're noticing collectively around not only with people, but like you said, in your environment stuff. But one of the things that's hard to kind of get a peg on is where people are standing right now collectively when it comes to their view of Shenanigans, you know, basically, is their view of is this BS or is this not? Are we being played or are we not? They have this new thing in the media that I heard the other day called mask culture where people don't want to stop wearing masks. It's a new thing because it's cool. You know, I don't know how real that are, do you know? Are there a sect of people that want to keep wearing masks? Sure, I'm sure there are.
Speaker 2: But is it as big and.
Speaker 1: You know, trendy as the media wants us to think it is. You know, I'm wondering collectively how many people are still on with the nonsense and how many people are just kind of evolving and kind of doing their own free thinking and being sovereign individuals, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think I'm always gauging the population just by looking around at at at you know, what percent of people I see wearing masks, and particularly those who wear it while driving, and so you know that's my own kind of like uh soft analysis, but I tend to agree with you that that's a like that's the real definition of a meme. Like if you go back to seeing where like meme was first introduced into uh like the the lexicon, what a meme means a mind virus, and so a mind virus is basically an idea which then spreads. And so that's what when when you you see in the media, particularly everything is so segmented and demographic, like they know exactly who they're getting to, and you release this story and you put this idea in people's minds like hey, it's it's you know, it's cool, it's cool to do this, to wear the mask. And then at the same time you get like, you know, you see all of the studies that say that you should still be scared, Like, you know, I think they're creating it. Like undoubtedly maybe some people, I think, like wearing a mask. I think that's probably a really small percentage of people. But that whole thing to make a trendy Yet that's made up, that's not real, that's that's that's Edward Burnet's propaganda one oh one. But it works, you know, you'll go and see some people, but then you go, like I live in Pennsylvania, and this has been the case from the whole time. Was there are three counties which I'm kinda nearby, Like so there's I live in Lancaster County, and then there's York County on the other side of the Susquehanna, and then like above that is is is Cumberland County and or I'll say Lebanon County two. So these four counties, and what I've noticed is that each and this is probably true for most areas, like counties have a certain flavor, like you know, this is the way this county is, and this is the way this county is, and the mask wearing is totally in alignment on those lines, Like you know, Lancaster tends to be a little bit more uptight, a little bit more like you know, things are orderly, and people are all wearing their mask much more and Likester like takes itself very seriously. They go to York County and your county is like I think there's their tagline is like historically edgy, which is mean, like from as long as you could remember, this is where like any shit goes and so you drive it New York, it's like any shit goes and like people are like, you know, they've got like a mask on their phone, but they don't have it on their face, and they're like, I don't give a fuck. You know, that's yourk county and maybe some people are wearing it. And then you go into like maybe a little bit more rural areas like in Lebanon or Cumberland, and it's like people like, no, I'm not gonna wear a mask because it's no one's right to tell me I'm gonna wear a mask, and I'm just not, you know, And it's it's it's that and I think that that's where those kind of like if we want to look at things in the most basic level, like we can look at these demographics in terms of like who's going to be listening to it, you know, and it shouldn't be any surprise, Like it's it's the the same part of the population which is under the spell of everything else, which is in the storyline, Like, uh, you know, it fits so much with you know, I don't want to be general because it's not it's there's individuals, but like this kind of like social justice warrior progressive sort of that like that's where it's most embraced, Like that's where it's cool to cool to have cool to have, uh, the the wear the mask and and you know, the pandemic hasn't gone away. And that's sort of And I got a lot of friends who are in that community are like people I know, like before things got ugly, And so I don't find it my job to want to go and question someone else's story because there's a reason someone holds on to a story. They have to let it go themselves. So like that's why I'm a little bit like, you know, I tiptoe around it. But the other people, for whatever reason they're for not subscribing, like you know, they're not going to buy into that, and I think it's going to gather more and more steam. Is like they're probably not going to put their masks on it all again.
Speaker 1: One of the things that's happening right now that I'm sure you've noticed is the basically it's just a racing history. They're taking all our beloved childhood cartoon characters and we won't see those guys anymore because they're offensive to some people, you know, just dis cancel culture where anything that doesn't fit the narrative, anything that offends a certain group of people, is getting erased from history. And you know, anybody that says our history books aren't accurate, oh, they wouldn't do that.
Speaker 2: Look at what's happen happening right now, right in front of our faces. It's you know, basically just book burning.
Speaker 1: And I wonder if you know, our future generations are going to know the truth about what really happened during this time because we don't know the real truth about what happened in our recent history according to our you know, just textbooks that you go to your you know, modern academia, your your your education system is going to show you you won't get it there either.
Speaker 4: So yeah, you make a very valid point. And I look at it from two different ways. Like one is like, yes, that the the the both the history and the culture which which we grew up in. We're seeing that erased before our eyes, and we're seeing it being erased in a dramatic way. But my sense is this is kind of how it's always been, you know, in certain ways. So it's like there's there is a continuity, like right now is more extreme than what it was ten years ago. But but like nonetheless, so there's kind of that and I hold the opinion like I don't know what. I don't trust any of the history anyway, so it's like, you know, it's the best. I don't have a better history. And that's one of the thing reasons why like like so many of these other narratives are able to people will grab hold on it is because we don't have a history or we inherently know that what we're told isn't the whole thing. So where there's like a hole in us, whether we're conscious of it or not, Like I want to know, I want to know who am I, where did I come from? And so like there's much more willingness to like accept something which like you know, well this answers some of the questions. So like that's definitely in play. But then the flip side, though, is about the erasing of of what we had, what we remember in terms of our culture, Like this comes with the whole idea.
Speaker 3: Uh of.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of potentiality because here's the here's the every the nay. What history also does, what knowing your past also does is it holds you to it you know, when you are linked to this, you know this is this is a big deal. And we see this a lot. We see this a lot with like in in a lot of cultures where where like you know, things are are really held on to which which are like you know, we must not forget, and like there's there's a truth to that, but then there's also like a like I'm not moving on. I'm not moving on, and so as we're seeing like a lot of the a lot of the past being erased, Like if you want to get down into like a psychological spiritual level, it's like you're being freed up. There's there's space being created. Like everything is new. Guess what, that was probably a lie to begin with anyway, and now we're making it even easier to create a new one. And guess what. Even else, you're not going through this shit by yourself because everyone is in the same boat, because there's a point in every human being's life, like you know, probably between like forty two to fifty two is in one aspect and then like it continues like up until like seventy and then like wherever it is at seventy is where it stays. Where we go through a reckoning where we go through a reckoning, and so that usually happens within each individual's personal journey. But what they've done is they put everyone on the same timeline right now, and so because of that, you know, there's a there is a you know, this idea of herd immunity is inverted. The herd immunity. The truth of the herd immunity has to do with the interconnectedness of humanity. Like that's the truth. That's the truth. And when we're all strong, we can feel that. And so like when we all go through something at the same time, like there is a strength there as well, but there's like, you know, we have that opportunity. One of the things which which I've been thinking about, or which has been in my mind a lot recently, is the whole adage of like, you know, if you only knew how powerful we were, Like that used to be a phrase which I was very familiar with, which I would think of coming from like like like the very new age sort of like you know, we're these multidimensional beings. And I'm not saying we're not multidimensional beings, but a lot of that just always felt like very fluffy to me and I'd roll my eyes. But I'm thinking about that now in a in a different perspective, and I think this is one of the neat things of experiences, because you could go back to how you used to think of things and like, wow, look at how I've changed, And I'm really looking at what has been done to humanity in terms of shaping our consciousness, like from the endoctrination of education, like all like billboards, Like you, we don't even have any idea what it's like to not be bombarded with billboards and stop signs and like all this sort of stuff. And so coming to this the the reverse conclusion of like, well, that's a lot of fucking effort. Why would they be Why would that much effort go into this? Like what requires this much effort? And then I go back to that statement. I'm like, oh my god, they don't know how powerful we are. And I used to take that like like I like I took it seriously, But now I'm taking it seriously in a different way, with like almost more of a curiosity as opposed to like, oh it means like you know, this multi dimensional being is like well, well what does that mean? Like what happens if we are not like shaped And this is why I'm like going back to like, let me start to deconstruct, like what the calendar is, let me deconstruct what time is, and like, let me also be realistic and like, how do I continue to work with it so that I can tell I could line up my timing with you so that we could do the show. Like I understand the purpose of this stuff. So I find that very exciting. I find that very exciting.
Speaker 1: That is, and earlier you mean that there's you've noticed some collective changes and people in the environment, and I believe that there is a major change probably even coming up soon cosmically based on the place in space that we are. I've had a few researchers on lately. I've had Ben Davidson from the Mobile Observatory Project saying that we could even possibly see some major events in our lifetime coming from space because of the Sun, the activity from the Sun. And I think that could possibly be dictating a lot of the weird things that have been happening on our planet.
Speaker 2: What do you think about that?
Speaker 4: I think that's exactly right. I think that is exactly right. And and you know, going back to all of this this stuff which I'm saying is I'm I think that that's what what I'm seeing in my life, and I think that's what we're seeing. The timing of these stories that are being presented by the media and the deconstruction is and going back to the like you know, what we were exposed to as children and erasing all of that is to be able to experience slash witness this without a predetermined uh storyline of what it is?
Speaker 3: You know that?
Speaker 4: That's that to me, is is is where the the real interesting value comes from or or or or at least this at least this being immensely conscious with the story in which that's going to be interpreted. And when I say story, I just mean like the lens, the logic, Oh, this is happening, this, you know, this is the this is the hopey prophecy, this is the this is the fifth Son, this is the you know whatever storyline like if that resonates at least recognized like it's it's a storyline explaining something greater than a story. So Ben Day, is that the guy from uh what was its suspicious observers?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: God? So like like I go back like ten years watching it like it's probably been like a handful years since I've seen that, but I remember, like back in the twenty twelve, like like when this guy was first coming up and like all of those sort of like parts that were going in into my mind and then I don't know if you remember, like comments was it Eleanin? And like that whole time, Like it's seeing all of that, so like like living through those experiences of like, oh, it's gonna happen. I remember exactly like when I don't remember was it Ice? On the other one, there was a second comments comment and I was like, today's day, it's going to hit this on today's day. It's gonna happen.
Speaker 3: And I remember.
Speaker 4: Exactly where I was and then I and I was telling everyone, I'm like, all right, well, you know, I don't want to freak anyone out, bar you might want to look up in the sky. In about twenty minutes, and then like when nothing happened. So it's like I've kind of been through that, but I also but but there is stuff happening. There is, you know. And so the fact that Ben who's who's like an expert in his field, right, the dude's a genius and the way he explains things or points things out. You know, I'm giving him the benefit of doubt that that, you know, yeah, say, benefit the doubt you gotta give me. But so, what is he saying is going to happen?
Speaker 3: What is he? What? What is what?
Speaker 4: What's not just him?
Speaker 2: There's a few others that.
Speaker 4: What are they? What is capturing their attention?
Speaker 3: The Sun?
Speaker 1: The solar minimum really uh that in combination with our very weak magnetic field and the fact that it is moving, it's it's migrating north. Uh, the South Atlantic anomaly, which is a major magnetic anomaly, uh, right next to f South Africa, and it's pulling our magnetic field and eventually it could cause a reversal of the magnetic field, which first of all, the first mag news about that is no power, no electricity, no internet for god knows how long. And that's a big enough problem as it is, you know, not to mention possibility of solar flares once our you know, magnetosphere is so weak it can't protect the planet anymore. So these are you know, the possibilities that they're worried about within the next even five to ten years.
Speaker 4: Okay, So so tho those have been topics which which have been followed for at least ten years, like we've been watching those things. This is like so I was wondering, like did they see something else? But like my senses like this goes back to like the UFO phenomenon of what like this story and like you know, is this going to be Project Bluebeam or what have you it? And like the whole idea like why are they spraying the skies? You know it's to cover that like and and the whole NEWBIU. I like definitely went down the de bureau thing, Like I'm still open with that. That's one of my favorite stories. But like something is is is moving us towards like seeing something with our own eyes and and that that makes that that's a story which which which I like to which makes sense to me or like one of those like I don't know if that's gonna happen, but you know, I'm kinda I'm eighteen percent open to that. And this is what I think this is. This is Mike's opinion. I'm gonna show you you didn't ask me Mike's opinion, but Mike's gonna give you his opinion. You mentioned the the the the coming down of electricity and the Internet and all of that sort of stuff as it relates to magnetic reversal. And were you living in Florida when well it was in Tampa like what like eight years ago when like they had to redo the airport like directionals because the magnet heard but you.
Speaker 2: Know, so like back to Louisiana at that time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like like I mean, so this is this has been this has been uh talked about and witnessed and experience for some time. And it's definitely heat heating up. So so there are a couple things like I personally think that electricity, Internet, all of these things that we've been born into and we've become uh uh connected.
Speaker 3: To like.
Speaker 4: All of it. All of it, like in every single way is to our uh it doesn't serve any of us. It doesn't serve us. And so like having that is just even a storyline in the mind if this does occur, like you know, I'm already in that position. But that being said, how the human being works is we connect. We have to connect. We have an inner world and there's an outer world, and that outer world is good, You're gonna connect to it. But you have some degree of control as to what part of the outer world you're connecting to. And so that's why it's like going back to like, this is why they the rituals are half for us to see, because they want to capture our attention. Rich are magnetic. They're gonna pull us in and we're gonna watch and we're gonna connect. We're gonna we're gonna line into it. So like when I when I say like, I'm not trying to sound like you know, uh, when I when I'm about what I'm gonna say, I'm not trying to sound like in the typical stereo the stereotypical way that this is mentioned. Like, I'm looking at this in a very for at least for me, in a very very fresh way. Is connecting with the natural world. Again, the natural world's mystery. I you know, I don't think the natural worlds what what we think it is, but it is the most real which we have, and it is my sense, it is my sense to things.
Speaker 1: That that.
Speaker 4: In the event whether a purposeful or an or an environmental collapse of those systems, it is through the connection, uh, in the natural world. And we could go a little bit more into like what this means in the working knowledge that will move people to where they need to go. And I mean that in the most practical sense, Like I'm not like suggesting some sort of uh uh road warrior uh uh, post apocalyptic future and like you know that we're gonna we're gonna no, I think that that it's it's going to be more close to what we understand civilization to be. But but whether it's with the right people in the right place doing the right things, like uh that is going to be driven through the natural world. And so what's happening so much, particularly in this past year to like connect everyone, like by by shutting everything down and making the only connection or the primary connection people would have with other peoples through technology, Like you know, it's further taking people away from or further ingraty ingratiating them to to what we're calling the Internet and all that that that may be. You know, when that goes away, that's gonna be shocked to a lot of people. But the natural world and the currents of the natural world, I think is the the as a window shuts or a door shuts, a window opens, and we're gonna see that. And I don't think everyone's gonna follow that. I don't think that's the case at all. But I think for those if this, if this unfolds, and I think it's gonna unfold, you know, and I think sooner or later, whether it's gonna be exactly something we see in the sky, But that does make sense. Uh, We're gonna go Everything we need is going to be right, is going to be right where it's not gonna be hard to get. That is part of the storyline of like limitation of like you know, you need to have two years worth of food, and you need to have batteries, and you need to have no no, we don't need electricity at all. We and and this is how we erase all of that and we begin to really step into other ways of of what it means to be a human being, right, And it.
Speaker 1: Makes man, it makes me think of the simulation theory. How you were saying, you know, you kept waiting for you know, these catastrophic major events to come throughout your lifetime, whenever someone would be talking about it. You know, I went through the same things Planet X, you know, the Great Alignment of twocenty seventeen, all these you know, supposed mays oh was a crazy alignment. Yeah, all of these major supposed to be you know, world ending events that just keep going. You know, the world just keeps going as these time as time passes. It makes me think of, you know, if we're in this major simulation and you know, say it is time for a major reset, they were just like a video game for some weird alien and he's just so sick of the way things are going. He just you know, presses that reset button and that's that's the way, you know, we have a magnetic reversal or something like that. You know, it makes me think that you know, somehow this is all you know, controlled or by some higher level and connected through some kind of you know, simulated reality.
Speaker 2: Or something like that. It just always my mind always goes there.
Speaker 4: So that's an interesting topic. And when I was sang before like the mystery, like you know, the human experience is at the heart is a mystery. We don't know who we are, we don't know how we got here, we don't know what we're supposed to do. Despite their being all these great stories which answer that, if you're being honest, you're going to come to that point and a lot of people come to that point and they try to solve you know, they're like, I, you know, I'm really going to go and try to solve it. I want to know what the answer is. I'm very comfortable with just saying like it's a mystery. I don't think it's meant to be solved. And my sense is, particularly as it relates to simulation theory. So if you'll take a step back, so we see like a lot of different and you know, there are other stories that were told of other cultures where they talk about like just regular baseline reality, natural world reality, like you know, it's it's maya, it's the illusion, it's dream time, it's you know, you're made of atoms and atoms are empty and so you're not solid like all that sort of stuff. And I think the simulation, but calling it the simulation, uh, and when they introduce that as an idea, like it's it's in that same vein, it's in that same vein, it's pointing to the same fact as like it ain't what you see. But when they say simulation, uh, that is and this is my opinion, is it's to shape the way which which the person understands that as an idea and they want it to be shaped in a computer language context. And even more so, like this idea of like this being a simulation or you being a simulation, because it's a it's a bit of a double double bind. It's a double bind. And what a double bind means is you're pulled in two directions, like the binding is pulling in opposite direction, so you know, you're, you're, you're, you can't move, and it's a it's a very strong hypnotic technique to create psychological double binds because it holds people in a place of not being able to move. And so when they start like introducing the idea of of this being a simulation, uh, you automatically begin to to see the second version of yourself separate from yourself, which is a big part of like how this false reality works is because it creates all of these secondary second cities, like you of of reality, which you then think of as reality, so that you miss the big picture. Like that's the every part of of of culture we can look at that way, and part of psychology, like you know, that's what the personality is. You're not your name, You're not like these experiences but we identify with this falseness and so all of this is false. So when I hear that, like the simulation theory, like I think it's both like part of like their storyline of making everything so computer oriented and and also like it has this psychological impact, which which kind of is like, well, am I real? Is this not real? Is this not a real thing? But that being said, I think it's probably an accurate model of maybe what this is, Like there's something whatever it is, this mystery of life is like like I think that's a fair analogy, like, yeah, it's getting a reboot, like it's changing. And this is where we hear like you know, it's the fifth Son. It's like something's changing on the fundamental level. I call it the fundamental level. But like you know, maybe it's an operating system. Maybe it's like you know, a whole new game. Like I like those are as analogies. I think they're very just, but I'm not willing to to go there is like this is what I think is happening. I'm I'm just sitting in the mystery. I'm like it's changing, and I think that that what you're describing is accurate, and and there may be even be there's gonna be uh a cleaning of how of house you know, maybe that's kind of happening as well. And what I'm talking about and what what you're talking about in terms of like what do you do during this time?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 4: You know, there there seemingly is like some carryover. And what I think we're talking about is what the carryover is going to look like. Who are the people who are recognizing that I'm not going to go down that storyline. Who are the people who are beginning to think different ways? Who are who are you gravitating to? And that's and and and they're gonna be uh, you know, if we're gonna go this this like the the the the next version, you know, those are gonna be the carryovers, and they're gonna be the ones who are going to be part of wherever this goes. That's my That's one story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it could be.
Speaker 1: And I've noticed some some changes and things that are leading me to certain places in my life. Uh, some pretty profound things that I can't ignore. And you mentioned you've noticed some collective changes and even in the environment, you know, one of one of the things, speaking of the sun, I noticed changes in the sun. I noticed changes in the color of the sun. And when I was a kid, I thought it used to look orange. Now I think it looks like a white light bulb. And I've got validation that there the sun is indeed changed colors. Uh what what kind of changes are you noticing around you lately that are kind of uh, pretty profound for you.
Speaker 3: So the.
Speaker 4: There have been a couple of days, like I'm very observant of the sun, and particularly like what you're saying, the color and there's, there's and and I try to understand it like in location, like whereas it's setting and rise, and I like to follow that too. But there have been like two days in particular in the last year where I was like, this sun looks different than sometime.
Speaker 3: I've seen it.
Speaker 4: So I'm just kidding. I'm supporting what you're saying with the sun. The most interesting thing right now, which which is just like you know, it both has me tickled but then also curious, like tickled and curious. So I got like a I got like a I got like a front porch, and I like to sit on my front porch in the morning and I like to drink my morning drink, right, I like to drink my hot coffee, and I like to do it early in the morning. And it's somewhat of a busy road which I'm on. But where the actual piece of property the house is built on, this is like you know, this is like a nineteen fifties kind of subdivision sort of thing, like to picture where it is, you know, relatively high density for a suburb. You know, I'm about ten minutes outside of Lancaster City. I happen to be like in a really high concentration of trees. In fact, where I am has amazing trees, has amazing trees. It's like known for their trees. So but where I am in this high concentration trees, there's like a lot of birds. And I've been in this house for about a year and a half now and uh as I've been sitting out on the on the porch this spring more so than ever before. Like I've been paying attention to the birds. I've been paying attention to the birds like I've always paid attention but like not but but like it's it's different now, it's different and like I uh, I mean, of course I'm gonna talk to them, like you hear them singing, and I'm noticing of them and I can't I don't whistle. Well, so I'm doing just like like they'll whistle, and I'm doing this whole sort of thing. So I've been doing this for like I don't know, like a month now, and I'm beginning to like, you know, certain birds are coming back to me and like, you know, there there's like a trust which is happening, Like some of them are are walking up this sidewalk towards me. Like none of them have like sat on my shoulder or anything. Uh, but what's happened in the last week. This has happened three times. This has happened three times with three different birds. When I'm lying in my bed. In my bedroom, a bird comes to the window and just flies like holds like that same elevation in front of the window and is like tapping on the window. It's happened with a cardinal, It's happened with a dove, and it's happened with a robin. And I'm like, well, you know, this has not happened before. I have seen birds tap on a window before, obviously, but not like this, and not with this beginning of this connection with the birds. And even more interesting, I do a regular show with Emma Lee Moyer and like maybe two three weeks ago, like she brought up this idea of like there was this this website which and this you know, quote unquote movement of birds aren't real, Birds aren't We had like a whole show just talking about birds aren't real. And so now all of this stuff is happening and I'm witnessing it, and so as I said, like, the only thing I got is like I'm tickled. I'm like, this is making me laugh because I'm talking about birds and now the birds are knocking on my window. And then and then I'm curious. I'm like, you know, not jumping to any stories because I'm hearing all these different stories, like you know, I got my Ted Andrew's book, like you know, what does this mean? But then I'm like, but birds aren't weird. But then like everything's changing, and so I'm sitting in this like a position of curiosity of like not knowing, but like but like really interestingly. All right, well, like where is this gonna go? Where is this gonna take me? I'm seeing stuff like that. Uh, here's another interesting thing, like I have like a subscribe star page, and so like, if you're gonna be on my subscribe star page, you probably like resonate with like a lot of my work, or at least the particular way I see things. You like to hear the stories. And so that's a small group, you know, maybe they're like eighty people there. And one of the guys who I just go through the subscribe stir In fact, I did a session with him. I do someone on one work, but he didn't tell me this, but he was gonna come up. I do a lot of work about this one specific place called the fortieth Parallel on the Susquehanna River, and I wrote this book about these four different locations on there which you can access and I kind of describe it. So I used to live right on that spot. I could walk out of where I used to live and ride on my bike and ride to it. But now I don't have that luxury and like ten minutes away by car, so I got to put a bike in a car and like all that sort of stuff. So for the very first time in uh since since it got warm, since the spring, I'm like, I'm gonna go put my bike in the car, i'm and go ride out and I run into in one of these spots. It's you know, I'm not going there regularly. I run into one of this guy who is from the Subscribe Star group and who I did a session with, who doesn't live in the area, who like, we had no idea. He didn't know that I was coming up to this spot, and I didn't know he was coming up to this spot. And the place is twenty miles long. It would have been amazingly easy to not run into each other even if we were there at the same time. But like it lined up perfectly and some seeing like this level of synchronicity, this level of like you know, of of of happening. But then at the same time, I'm also seeing like weird stuff with with technology like that that beeping, like stuff like that is going on. I've been.
Speaker 3: This is weird.
Speaker 4: The more vocal I talk, like, you know, I'm like, I don't you know, I don't I don't like the I don't like the the the doing my connections over the internet and like voicing it and voicing why like routers stop working, Like you know, my phone, my phone is so jacked, and I kind of like it. Like you know, I'm like I don't. I don't want to get a new phone, and like you know, I understand, like this is my connection in a certain way. But I almost feel like I'm in this, like I'm walking a line right now. I'm seeing all of this stuff happening, and I'm doing it in this in this very uh which is different in a different way than before, in this very curious way, or more curious than I had been in the past.
Speaker 1: Here's a little synchronicity to kind of add to that. I've had a few paranormal researchers on telling me about how Pennsylvania is just a huge paranormal hotspot. You know, I've heard of other places around the United States, but I never really thought of Pennsylvania being a really big paranormal hotspot. But been telling me about all the crazy things cryptids, paranormal UFOs, things that happen and in the furrounding areas of Pennsylvania.
Speaker 2: Have you noticed that as you've been And.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, yes, and like this is I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 4: I born in Pennsylvania. Like life brought me to Pennsylvania. Life brought me to like certain parts in pennsylvaniahere, I was like, there's no an in hell, I'm ever gonna live here. And I moved there, and like all of these things kind of like unfolded in my life in this mysterious way. So and I don't think this is unique to Pennsylvania. But what I think is unique is there are a lot of places, uh probably throughout the world. I'm gonna focus upon the United States which are kind of like written off, and those those tend to be like really really like probably significant for a variety of reasons, uh, particularly like you know, I'm thinking of Arkansas or Ohio or like you know these kind of like uh places where like no one really thinks of. But Pennsylvania is one of them. Like geologically, Pennsylvania's in a different way than where you are. So when we think of like geological uniqueness, we think of like the Southwest, or we think of the Rockies. We think, you know, that's that's that's kind of like how it's positioned. So so Pennsylvania's geological uniqueness is immensely uh special. I've gone into that, particularly when I went into all of my work in Scranton, Like all of the strange things in Scranton, and my senses, it's because it's built upon this this huge geological anomaly which has found nowhere else on earth. But we see that with with all of the stone, the stones that are found in Pennsylvania. Like the way that they tell us what happened is during the Ice Age, the glaciers as they expanded from from the north, they almost acted like a bulldozer scraping that top inch of of top soil off of the ground. And they did that all the way across North America, and then they began to recede when they were what we think of is Pennsylvania right now. So like you have a mixture of all of this, of all of the geel, of all of the that happening like in the geography or the geology excuse me. Plus like you know, there's a connection between what you find in Pennsylvania the geology, and what you see on the western coast of Africa. Like you know, they were told they were connected and they split apart. So there's that. There's so many things. And then you add in the levels of like you know, not even going into like hidden history, but like like just what we're told our North American founding of American history of like what happened in Philadelphia, Like ross Ben has done amazing job like showing all of that, and then you tie that into what's going on in at Gettysburg and you begin to recognize Gettysburg and what happened at the Battle of Gettysburg is like you know, this like blood ritual on this ancient land. And then you realize that so much of the continuity of government occurs under the earth in this like really like from Carlisle, Pennsylvania, down through Gettysburg to like where Camp David is. This is a place and like no one knows, like you know, unless you're born there, like like no one's ever heard of these places. But this is like uh where everything like behind the scenes is happening, and it's happening both in like a logistical real way and it's showing itself like in this like uh geological way and this like uh this ritualistic way, and we see paranormal activity all over the place. You know you always but it because Pennsylvania typically doesn't have like a like a sexy story in like the culture which is told like you know, most people don't know about it. What stories did you hear about what? Tell me what do you remember anything? Which those paranormal researchers.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 1: Just a couple of haunted locations and some cryptid encounters, all right, crypted encounters with some dog type cryptids. I think that was the main stories. But it was just the the amount of I had two or three different researchers on late me telling me about experiences in Pennsylvania in particular. I thought it was pretty interesting.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of crypti. And so think about this, like think about everything which we know about like West Virginia and Mothman and stuff like that. Like the only reason we think West Virginia is different than Pennsylvania is because of a line. But West Virginia and and and particularly that part of Pennsylvania where Pittsburgh is the southwestern corner, like you know, that's the same sort of that's the whole anomaly where all the kind of like like the Greenbrier is is a resort in West Virginia, which was you know, it's it's public knowledge. This is where the Senate would go during a nuclear attack, and like and then everyone else would go up into like parts of Pennsylvania and where Camp David is like that whole area, and it's like it's it's there's something strange there. There's definitely something strange in Scranton. I'll talk about Scranton for a little bit because it is kind of tangible. So so Scranton is what is fascinating because it is in the the the backdrop. It's been sublimably dropped in the collective consciousness of your typical pop culture American in a variety of ways, the most obvious being the television's show, uh, The Office, but there's been a lot of other shows which talk about Scranton in passing. And then you go and you look at the history and like Joe Biden from Scranton, and Hillary Clinton's from Scranton, and like, uh, Frank Carlucci, the head of the Carlisle Group behind nine to eleven, was from Scranton, and like, you know, the BF Skinners from Scranton, And you begin to start to see this. So Scranton, Scranton sits on top of, uh, the deposit of of what I'm gonna call fire rock. It's this type of rock which can which can catch on fire. There's only there's only one type of rock which catches on fire, like none of the other rocks will catch on fire. We call it coal. But as soon as I say coal, the mind goes and tells you, oh, well that's what coal is, Like there's a there's a so I kind of like you like, no, it's a fucking fire rock. Like if you were like, yes, like it, like we're using it for heat sources. But if you did not have a point of reference and you see all of the different stones of the natural world, and you'd be like, oh, this is the only rock which can catch on fire, You're you're gonna come to this conclusion like with curiosity, like Okay, this is special. So so you've got coal found throughout the world, and we know that's a fire rock, and you know it's it's it's it's it's it's a carbon. It's mostly carbon. That's why catches on fire. But diamonds are mostly carbon. They don't catch on fire. We're told it's plant matter, but we've never seen it happen. But well, I don't have a better solution or answer to what it is. But but that's coal and coals like a dirty sort of thing. Coals, this dirty sort of thing, and what I mean by like if you handle it like you know, you get it on your clothes and like it when you burn it, like it it it like theirs soot and all that sort of stuff like that. But there's there's another type of burning stone, another type of coal there, uh which which is called anthracite. The other type of coal is called bit miss I think, or I think that's what the word is. And anthracite makes up a very very very very very very small percentage of all of the uh of known coal deposits or resources. And what makes anthracite special is it ain't got no smoke. So now let's go back to like our curiosity mind with no preconceived notions, and you're like looking at this where this this environment, you be like, okay, this is the only you know that of all of the rocks, these are the only rocks that catch on fire. So I know there's something special about that there's fire in these rocks. And then this one, this one's got no smoke. This one's got no smoke. Now they'll tell you it's because it's got no impurities in it. There's no impurities, so it has no smoke. So nonetheless, nonetheless, so we've got the rock which which catches on fire, which has no smoke, and so it is a very very very small percent. I think it's like between one and two percent of all coal is anthracite. And of that small sub section of like you know, now we're just looking at the anthracite, the overwhelming majority, like ninety eight percent of it, ninety eight percent, ninety nine percent of all anthracite, all of this special rock is found underneath Scranton, Pennsylvania.
Speaker 5: And so like like without like going into like what that means, without going into like what that means, we're like, Okay, that's kind of odd because like no one knows what Scranton is in the middle of nowhere, but we've got some weirdness going on.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: Joe Biden's from there, and we got like you know, we got we got Hillary Clinton from there, and we've got the office, and it's kind of making fun like the whole thing in the office is kind of making fun of what Scranton is in that whole part of Pennsylvania. So there there's two other parts of which I find very interesting, which are two other like pieces of pop culture which deal with Scranton, and both of them are pieces of science fiction literature, and I wasn't planning on telling the story, so I don't have one of the books off the top of my the name of the books off the top of my head. But it was a Hugo Award winning book, and so that's kind of like the Academy Awards of science fiction. It came out in the fifties. I can't remember the author of the book. I think it was called Like City something or other, but the premise of the book was that these cities were able to, like an entire city could take off from Earth and go into outer space. And the city of the in that book was Scranton. So like we've got this like connection like in fifties science fiction of Scranton being this kind of like otherworldly sort of of of location. And then we have we have Philip K. Dick's Man in the High Cap, which also won a Hugo Award. Now I'm gonna be honest here, and I'm a little bit uncertain with this. I've not read the book, but I have seen the television show, and so they get linked. And this is part of like the conscious like you know how how the dream of the collective consciousness. So I'm gonna say that this is in the TV show for certain, and I can't say if this is in the book for certain, because sometimes they don't line up. But this is what they did in the TV show The Man in the High Castle. A key, key location is Scranton, Pennsylvania. And the reason why is Scranton, Pennsylvania is where the Nazis have found an anomaly in the electromagnetic field in Earth, and they have to go deep into the Earth where this deposit is and then they are able to go to different dimensions like that is that is the the the the part of their of this of of their their their storyline. So we've got like all of these different sort of things like and we're talking this Pennsylvania and so like it brings me back this question. I'm like, you know, I don't know. I'm not saying like you're gonna go to another dimension with with a piece of anthracite. I'm also not saying you're not gonna go to another divent with the piece of anthracite. I'm just saying I don't know. But what I do think is interesting is that there are all of these indications of there being something significant in this location. Uh, and I share this story for two reasons when we were talking about weird Pennsylvania. But then secondly, Secondly, is one of the things which I think is happening right now and I'm seeing it from feedback from my work, is people are beginning to look at their own backyard, their own cities, their own like their own histories, with new eyes, and they're beginning to see like a new way of understanding reality. And so that if anything is is yes, this Grant story maybe is kind of fun and exciting, but it's mostly to be like I Scranting ain't the only place, Like you know, what's unique in your backyard, what unique geology is found there, what is special about that on that baseline reality, and then seeing how that ties into like history or military complexes or stuff like that, and then beginning to like have your own sort of connection on a deeper level. Like I'm finding that very exciting. So so when we're talking about the collective, like that's something which I personally am wanting to become encouraged more and maybe hoping to inspire that that movement to happen more. That's you know, some of the work, which I'm doing with ros Ben and Emily Moyer, is to like to introduce like more new ways of seeing things.
Speaker 1: That's great because there is there's a major attempted divide for people right now. There's the of course, the masks and No Mask camp. You have the vax and Novak's camp, all these attempts to divide people and get them thinking on different wavelengths. When I think, you know, behind the scenes, we have more people kind of looking at things beyond that and coming together when they're trying to hide the fact that that's happening, I don't know, what do you think. Do you think that we're going to see more people coming together and looking past this division tactics in the future.
Speaker 4: Yes, I mean so, I so. I mean this is when people start talking about like, you know, we need three percent or five percent, like you know, I do think you know, whether it's it's that or more so just the fact that so much of other life has gone away and people are looking for at least something novel, uh, you know, something new to do or or you know, people are becoming more more curious and aware of their surrounding. Yeah, Like I'm seeing that happen, like you know, just in terms of community, these aren't big numbers, but like you know, communication I have with people people here here, hear me on a show, and I get emails all the time, which is like, hey, I started looking at my own back backyard this way. When I say my backyard, like I mean that literally and figuratively, and I found this, this and this, and like I feel connected to that and and yeah, I'm seeing that, and I think that that person who's doing that, they're sharing that with me because they know that that like I probably get it, but then they're probably sharing it with people in their community, like you know, their friends, their family, and like you know, half of them two years ago, their family would have thought they were crazy. But right now, there's gonna be a lot there's gonna be more people who are going to be interested in that than than than before. So I think it's just it's a it's a it's a logical conclusion that that that people are going to begin to look at things differently. I mean obviously you're seeing that too, Like, uh, as your as your influences, your reach with your platform has increased, like you know, you go back ten years ago when you think about like you know, how you were received and like how those numbers Like yeah, like I think we're seeing it all around. I think they're there. You know, they said it, they've been saying that. I remember, like ten years ago, they to talk about that, like humanity is splitting. They're gonna be two types of humans. And they always positioned it like those the superhuman who takes the chip, but like you know, maybe the other type of the Maybe that might be true, but it's more so like the other type of human, the one which you and I are describing right now, who's beginning to see things differently. Like that's what I think is, That's that's the group I'm interested.
Speaker 1: In, definitely, the ones that are naturally kind of evolving, uh, to see things in a new way and maybe get back some of our hidden abilities that humans used to have in the past, the really exciting times.
Speaker 4: I would say, even more so, to move off of, to move off of the system, and the system, the system only is held in place by consciousness. Like it's it's an idea. It's just an idea. It's a a mass greed upon idea. It's a mass greed upon ideas. So that's why like it kind of like it works, but it's just an idea. And what we see in the natural world is is that when when the toxin stop going into the baseline reality, it immediately begins to self regulate or self heal. You know, they told us that right with the like when Wuhan went into lockdown, the sky's cleared up in a week, and and Chuernobyl we've seen fauna which we haven't seen for ten thousand years because no one's allowed into it. And we know that within the human body, we know that when you go sixteen hours without digest testing food, meaning that the digestive system, like the body doesn't have to work. That's like why they always want you to eat, so that the body never stops working, like it suddenly starts doing something different.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: Our entire culture is toxic uh to consciousness. And what I mean by consciousness is it's how we understand reality that's on the most basic level. And so as we begin to see things differently, and as we begin to to no longer have our consciousness linked into this toxic program. Uh. I think that all of those those those things, those you know, quote unquote magical abilities like it's not that we discover, it's like there they just happen.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: The connection we have with with everything I think is changed. Like that's my that's the the I don't want to say like it's an expectation, like because that's part of the problem, because you will because I want you want to hold a a a an openness but to how it's gonna unfold. But but but yeah, there is an expectation that, yeah, things are gonna unfold in that way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we live in such a fascinating time. I'm always interested to see what's coming around the next corner. Michael, I want to thank you again for joining us tonight. Another excellent conversation, and you know, I'd love to have you keep having you on as things develop and we keep going along in this crazy sci fi story that we're in.
Speaker 4: Fantastic. This was a lot of fun, uh, and I'm happy to come back on this time. Let's not wait a year, Let's do another six months. We'll see what happens, but that'll feel like a decade. I guarantee it. We'll talk about at the end of your celler.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely. So all right, Michael, Well, thanks again for coming on.
Speaker 1: We'll talk again soon and until next time, everyone, have an excellent evening. I'll actually be back in a couple hours with another show. If you're looking to start your therapeutic microdosing journey but don't know where to start, especially when looking for the highest quality ingredients including new tropics and what you'd expect from a true microdose capsule, check out our friends at Brain Supreme. They offer the absolute highest quality ingredients so you can start your microdosing journey knowing that you're getting top notch ingredients. To find out more, visit their website using that link right in the description and you can get fifteen percent off your entire order. Hello friends, I am so excited to tell you about Independent Media Token. Independent media Token is a brand new way to show your support for independent media without having to donate a dime. Independent media Token is a cryptocurrency on the Salana blockchain designed to generate funds to promote and foster the growth of content creators, allowing them to engage in their art without having to worry about being demonetized. Through a network of media partners, of which you yourself can become a part of Independent media Token's goal is to ensure the powers that be can never cut off all of our areas of funding and censor the only free voices left in the world. Join the movement today. You can pick up Independent Media Token using Phantom Wallet or the Solona wallet of your choice, where you can easily swap your Solana for IMT. Grab some IMT today and remember to always know your team. To learn more, visit independentmediatoken dot com or use the link right in the description. Are you and your family prepared for an emergency? Maybe the fake alien invasion? Now is the time to prepare yourself and your family for any event. Check out prep starts Now. Their mission is to provide high quality preparedness products that empower individuals and families to be ready for any situation. They're committed to delivering reliable, trusted gear to ensure your safety, security, and peace of mind in times of need. Their product selection is carefully curated to provide you with the essential gear you need to stay prepared, from emergency kits to tactical tools. Every item is chosen for its reliability and practicality. Prep starts Now understands the importance of family and their goal is to equip you with everything you need to build a solid plan for your family's preparedness. In today's ever changing world, Being prepared is more important than ever, and prep Starts Now is here to help you and your family stay ready with quality products and practical guidance. Use the link in the description and get fifteen percent off your order. We live in an incredible age of information. More and more we're discovering that we've been lied to and misled about much of our human history. Corey Hughes is providing profound revelations about World War I, World War II, the JFK assassination, Martin Luther King's assassination, and much much more on his new substack, Bloody History. Subscribe now for as little as five dollars monthly. Just click that link right in the description to get started now and learn about our true history.