Speaker 1: One on one point three Katie w B with Fallon and Cold and your post Malone Jelly Roll tickets every thirty minutes. That means your keyword is coming up. Like right after this, we're gonna we're gonna play Chapel row On Pink Pony Club. Then we're gonna get you your keyword and then tables are turned. Colt's being held hostage. The only way he gets out of the situation. If he can do one thing, we'll see he passes, or if I have to end it. Okay, let's get you to see post Malone and Jelly Roll. Here's your keyword. Record yourself saying mylone just kidding, that's not it, jelly.
Speaker 2: I got Listen.
Speaker 1: They made it so confusing by making some of the keywords the name.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's that. It's clearly the award at the end.
Speaker 1: Listen, it's just jelly jelly, jelly, jelly, jelly jelly.
Speaker 4: You open up the Eyeheart Radio app. You think about how my body moves just like jelly.
Speaker 3: Whatever, it's all good.
Speaker 2: What's your favorite kind of JELLYU? Strawberry guy? You a grape guy?
Speaker 3: No, I like that raspberry seat blueberry too.
Speaker 2: That's not even very common. What are you from?
Speaker 3: May give me a pair of jelly too, that's so good.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's a jelly. I think that's a compote.
Speaker 4: No, it's a jelly preserve. Possibly I did the same.
Speaker 1: All right, So anyway, record yourself saying that, Colt, here's the deal. Yeah, when we come back, you're being held hostage. Of course, the only way out is to hit every single lyric to a song. If you remember last week, me and run DMC owned it. I got out of this hostage diage situation. So we'll see what you can do when we come back. I think I have the perfect song, Katie w B with Thallon and cold Colt. You're being held hostage? Oh no, only way out? And first of all, this does feel like a situation you would get yourself.
Speaker 3: Into, probably at a bowling alley or something.
Speaker 1: Definitely because you weren't wearing proper shoes.
Speaker 2: You probably wearing sandals.
Speaker 1: And yeah, the only way out is to hit every single lyric.
Speaker 2: To a song. Okay, and I get to choose which song do you choose?
Speaker 3: Forgot about dre Oh my god about what?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 6: Dude?
Speaker 3: I kill it.
Speaker 2: Just remember if you don't, I kill it.
Speaker 4: Oh no, okay, So if I mess up at all, I'm just gone out. Do I have health insurance or like.
Speaker 2: You have ieheart? So it's not gonna help you wear your family? Okay?
Speaker 5: All?
Speaker 2: No, why are you already winded?
Speaker 3: I don't know I'm nerving.
Speaker 4: Y'all know me still the same Oji, But I've been low key hated on by most of these No cheese, no deals and no g's, no wheels and no keys, no boats, no snowmobiles and no skis.
Speaker 3: Mad at me because I can finally apport by my family the groceries.
Speaker 4: Got a crib with a studio, and it's faultful the tracks to add to the wall full of plaques hanging up in the office of Back to my House like trophies.
Speaker 3: Did y'all think I'm an lemma? Do freeze?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 6: Please?
Speaker 3: You bet about down on both knees? Who you think tall?
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 3: How to smoke trees? Who you throw a bra?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 4: The oldies, easy ease, ice cubes, ind ocs to sleep.
Speaker 3: I was so good at her.
Speaker 2: You were so at the hard time. Yeah, wait, tell your wife what's too late?
Speaker 7: Love?
Speaker 2: Why'd you choose the song you knew would win you.
Speaker 3: Dude, how's he get his voice?
Speaker 2: You just choo blur song number two?
Speaker 4: You I know because I thought I knew it, but I didn't understand that you have to breathe when you're in your car.
Speaker 3: You can get breathy, and you don't understand it.
Speaker 2: Who you think are lungs taken a little bit of a hit, dude?
Speaker 3: They got to be able to go underwater.
Speaker 4: It's like one of those Mission Impossible scenes where they're underwater for seven minutes.
Speaker 3: They're the only people that can do that. Rappers, for sure. It's crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's crazy anyway. So what do you doing now that I'm dead? How are you gonna sed?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 1: I guess I don't know. You're not the first co host I've had.
Speaker 3: You'd probably be man. All right, we're celebrating.
Speaker 4: We're doing a celebration of life for me, and we're giving away one thousand dollars day And guess what you're invited in ten minutes to do just that.
Speaker 7: This is the chance to win one thousand dollars. No, just to enter this nationwide keyword on our website, bills, that's bills. Enter it now at KDWB dot com.
Speaker 1: All right, he doesn't want to win one thousand dollars. We're found a cult. One to one point three kd WB. I don't want this to be weird, but you look.
Speaker 2: A lot hotter today than you normally do.
Speaker 3: That feels weird.
Speaker 4: I don't even know how to say, or what to say or what to do about that.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're welcome.
Speaker 3: I've been working out a little.
Speaker 4: I've been running at night, you know, casual six miles or whatever, and then i've been lived in having in the gym.
Speaker 1: I can tell, yeah, you're great, dude, shatter the normal. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's good.
Speaker 2: Yeah for sure.
Speaker 1: By the way, how crazy is I know people have probably talked about it a lot today, but Katie Perry went on like two hours late last night. I am still I would like to know what I need to call someone at Target Center because I want to know what happened. They said it was like technical issues. So our buddy ted he went to the Katy Perry Show. Biggest last Friday Night fad ever. The videos of people in the skyway just that would have been my nightmare. Crammed in the skyway on a hot day like that. I'm sure there's ac in there, but waiting to get in for two hours.
Speaker 3: Okay, our boss rich.
Speaker 2: He was, he was there, he did Okay, I didn't know. Hit me, what did you know?
Speaker 4: He knows the people like he knows people. Who knows people? See he was texting the label. He's like, yea, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Katy Perry or was at the venue?
Speaker 3: He said something the well you're gonna.
Speaker 2: Say, I don't want to get in trouble with either.
Speaker 3: Something fell from somewhere up in.
Speaker 2: The oh, so, yeah, that would be danger.
Speaker 3: It wasn't like anything she did. It was like the actual.
Speaker 1: Yeah, things happened, but you don't want them to. Yeah, people are in the venue. So I get it because that was like, why aren't She's just letting omenum is a technical, technical thing while they.
Speaker 2: Figure it out.
Speaker 4: I thought she was gonna do a now show. It's like, wait a minute, she's in space right now, it's happening. I don't know if you saw this. The reviews were that it was worth the wait. It was so good.
Speaker 2: I'm not kidding.
Speaker 1: And they can be pretty harsh critics obviously, and they have been on Katy Perry.
Speaker 2: But the videos that I saw packed packed house.
Speaker 1: I want to talking about it made me feel happy because people have been so mean about Katy Perry lately.
Speaker 4: I'm more excited about that that news than the Space news. That's how pomped I am about her. Just get a groove with this, and I kind of wish I would have gone.
Speaker 1: I've been fortunate enough to see her before Banger. After Banger, I wasn't. I'm not surprised to see that it had a great review. She showed her set list. She hits all the classics, she doesn't like only do news stuff.
Speaker 3: Is Legolos there with her at all?
Speaker 1: I think it is Lego Loos? Yeah, as a Lord of the Rings fan. Sure you mean Orlando Bloom Yeah? Yeah, hottest health there's a hot olt, very hot. I don't know, didn't ask. I don't have the text our boss Rich does. I was not texting anyone with the label asking weird question. I don't think you saying, was Lego lost there? What's going to be his first question? He asked the label, Yeah, so totally get that. We do have another keyword for you, your chance to win post Malone and Jelly Roll tickets that comes up in about.
Speaker 2: Ten minutes, because you're never more than thirty minutes.
Speaker 1: Away from winning, and you'll be seeing I wonder how he does this song? Does he make jelly Roll come out and do Morgan Wallin's Park, because there's no way he's not doing this song live. Maybe this is a video of Morgan in the background throwing a chair.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: You could find out.
Speaker 7: You got two point three d w B.
Speaker 1: So so, so, so so much going on in the popcorn culture world today.
Speaker 2: It's brought to you by Ovo, Leysig and Lenz.
Speaker 1: Number one, let's dive into Justin Bieber posting a very bizarre video. It doesn't make a lot of sense. He has like a filter on that makes his face look weird. I'm worried about Justin Bieber. He'll do very normal posts and then he does concerning ones like that, and let's be honest, Yeah, it's giving like an early Britney Spears. Yes right, because you starting out, but it's but he's been doing it for a minute now. So interestingly enough, Justin Bieber they say that the reason he and Scooter Braun kind.
Speaker 2: Of split is because he owes Scooter Braun a ton of money.
Speaker 1: Oh what they say, he owes Scooter Braun millions of dollars.
Speaker 2: Here's why.
Speaker 1: So basically that's why everything split up between them. Because remember when Bieber did his tour, the Justice Tour that ended in twenty twenty two was a disastrous ending because he just canceled it. Basically, they say that Justin was broke and AEG gave him an upfront of like forty million dollars. Well, then he pulled the plug early. Forty million dollars a lot of money. He pulled the plug early, So then I guess he owed them twenty four million and and he didn't have it. So Scooter's company, HIBE agreed to pay off the debt, and Justin signed this note promising to pay HIBE back over a ten year period. They say he made one installment and then stopped paying. Now, this is a TMZ story, and TMZ the lead of TMZ good friends with Scooter Braun. So a lot of people are like, yeah, but he also took major advantage of like a teenage kid for years making millions off of him.
Speaker 2: But twenty four million dollars a lot of money.
Speaker 4: You got to pay that he's also making like three million dollars a month from Spotify, So it's just crazy that something could be broke. I guess if you're just spending like crazy, it seems like.
Speaker 1: But also when you when you say someone's worth a certain amount of money, that doesn't mean they just have that amount in their bank account.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: True, Like that's one thing to keep it about when it's like, oh, Kylie Jenner, she's a self made billionaire. Okay, well she doesn't just have like a billion dollars actually sitting in her bank account.
Speaker 2: That's not how that works.
Speaker 3: Its not under her mattress.
Speaker 2: Oh god, that's my dad would do.
Speaker 3: He'll just a coffee can in the backyard.
Speaker 1: So sketchy, trying to pick and choose every single day. The portions of the Diddy trial were covering obviously, Cassie is like the key witness in this case. And one of the top questions and issues people have is they keep being like, why would you stay in a relationship if you were going through this and you are mis miserable for a decade?
Speaker 3: Okay, yes, and I've seen this question.
Speaker 2: Because she was talking about it over again.
Speaker 4: She's been talking about the freak offs, and people are like, Okay, how many freak offs can you freak off at before the freak off is your freak off?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: And so she today she discussed the video.
Speaker 2: That we've seen.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it's terrible.
Speaker 1: It's terrible that they released like the fifteen minutes of the full version now, which I will never watch ever. I don't feel I honestly that should never have been released to public.
Speaker 2: That's that's terrible.
Speaker 1: Yet, but they asked her, why aren't you fighting back, and she said early on, I did fight back and it made everything worse.
Speaker 2: So I stuff.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's a wild thing to say wild, that's just insane.
Speaker 1: They also said she said that he threatened to release the freak off videos if she didn't continue to participate. So there was a lot of a lot of it that goes into it. I think that there's no way to really be in a headspace like that to none of us are ever going to understand it. But this is definitely someone who used their power, use blackmail, used force, and yeah, that's that's going to be a tough courtroom to be in.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, my mom was like.
Speaker 4: In a physical abusive relationship with my stepdad for like a decade and I remember being a kid and I was like why I wanted you just go what are we doing here? But as I get older, there's more and there's just there's so many computers. Understand, there's no like yes or no or like right whatever, it's just like, yeah, it's not It can't be like a clean.
Speaker 2: Absolutely not, absolutely not.
Speaker 1: Moving on to a completely different topic, Demi Levado. She said she's getting married Memorial Day weekend. Can you grits she and her fiance. Yeah, they're doing it in like two weeks. She If you've watched her on I've actually I used to always loved to Mulvado. I thought she had a fantastic voice. She went through a face yeah, big phase, and she seems to have figured things out, pulled back. She's chilled out a lot. Yeah, and I love to see this side of things for her, very exciting. Oh my gosh, calm down, jay Sean. Wait it, well, I gotta give a keyword, girl. Oh girl, got so jay Sean.
Speaker 2: Needs to calm down. We want to get you in to see post Malone and jelly Roll.
Speaker 1: With a keyword, you record yourself saying this in the iHeartRadio app The keyword is circles, So just hit the record button, say circles and you are intered to win. We do those every thirty minutes on Katie w B. We're gonna come back with anyone listening who I know.
Speaker 2: I'm very excited.
Speaker 1: But of course, as you heard, Jay Sean has no chill, so here he is low, Wayne's down KTWB.
Speaker 3: Do you want to sit out.
Speaker 1: One one three KATIEWB with Follon and Colt and anyone listening who So yesterday we did and.
Speaker 2: You have like a really good dog bark and we are.
Speaker 1: An equal opportunity show for nothing. So today anyone listening who has a good cat?
Speaker 9: A wow?
Speaker 10: Wow?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah good one cult Oh we were just asking for him, Yeah we didn't.
Speaker 1: Didn't anyone know? Anyone listening who knows how to backflip? We're gonna make them do it live on the radio.
Speaker 4: I don't want to and I want to know where do you pull it out at? Do you just do it randomly? Like down all the way or like on the beach or like whatever?
Speaker 2: Anyone listening who got written up at work?
Speaker 3: M what'd you do?
Speaker 2: Have you?
Speaker 3: Who did you do there?
Speaker 4: Was one time. Here it is and it wasn't my fault. I tripped and found into a bag of frozen cookie dough at subway.
Speaker 3: And it just happened to land in my bag. And they're coming around.
Speaker 2: All the time. You said you fell on a shampoo bottle.
Speaker 4: Well that happens sometimes. It's slippery in that baths up.
Speaker 7: Why do they go?
Speaker 3: Why do they make bats up so slippery? That thing?
Speaker 2: I think you make the bathtub slippery.
Speaker 4: Anyway, So they they pulled me aside. They were like, dude, we gotta write you up to use eight thirty.
Speaker 3: Cookies and.
Speaker 1: O'say, so if you fit those categories, you give us a call now, six five, one, nine, eight nine Katie w B. Anyone listening who has a good meal, knows how to backflip or got written up at work?
Speaker 2: Sounds easy enough?
Speaker 1: Yeah, excuse me? Yeah, all right? One on one point three, kat wb one on one point three Katie be with Fallon and cult. We do have another four pack of Twins tickets coming up around three thirty five ish in our after school pop quiz. Actually it'll come up right after our keyword okay for your post malone jelly real tickets because we do those keywords on like the fives and thirty fives. Right now we're doing anyone listening who has a good meal, and I actually we did like a good dog bark and we got an overwhelming response to that. So why not give an equal opportunity. Tomorrow will be rabbits, you know, O. Rabbits have great screams. Anyone listening who has a good meal, knows how to backflip? Or got written up at work and call to participate? Which are those categories you fall into?
Speaker 3: You said flipping so you could flip on command?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And now do you need a trampoline or can you do it?
Speaker 1: Just like rawe ah, trampoline still better than I can do I want. Once you get as you get older, you get more and more scared to do backflips, even on a trampline. You're like, I'm gonna snap my net guaranteed. Now is it a backtalk you can do or a backhandspring?
Speaker 10: I can do those too.
Speaker 4: That's a flex right though? Truly, when did you wake up and realize that you're dope?
Speaker 8: Probably?
Speaker 9: I think I was eleven years old.
Speaker 3: You've met a one since day one, says.
Speaker 2: What's your name? Oh, Lexie, thanks for calling in. Oh yeah, have a good.
Speaker 3: Afternoon, have a great flipping afternoon?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Hi, which category do you fall into?
Speaker 6: I fall into two?
Speaker 2: Oh, show off.
Speaker 6: I've got a story where I got written up because I'm okay.
Speaker 2: Great, So you have a great meal? What what? First of all, can we hear the mew?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, that's subtle, it's good.
Speaker 7: Great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, kilts is more of a cat.
Speaker 3: And heat situation, so why why would you get written up for that?
Speaker 6: So I got this job up at Poscuo Refinery for a little while when they were doing a big remodel and everyone once in a while was just yowing into the into the radio. I had no idea why, but it was just kind of funny and something we were doing.
Speaker 10: So I started doing it too, why not right?
Speaker 6: And it turned out that my general foreman that a cat yowing sounds for some reason made him uncontrollably angry.
Speaker 3: He was under some kind of spell.
Speaker 6: No idea why, but I ended up doing it right in front of him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, big mistake.
Speaker 6: They brought me up for it, and the worst part was that they were trying to find the person who started it. We were like, oh, I must have been this.
Speaker 2: Guy didn't start?
Speaker 4: Why is our project behind a couple of days? Well, people were meowing. We had to get to the bottom of it. That's I feel like that's that guy's problem and what happened to freedom of speech?
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Right, well, listen, we're gonna we're gonna let you do it loud and proud, right here, one last me out.
Speaker 3: We're not gonna write you up.
Speaker 4: Sweet, all right, here we go. Well, if this world one on one point three KATAW with Balin and Cults and your chance to see post Malone and Jelly Roll, we're like six days out from the show US Bank Stadium. Every thirty minutes you have a chance to win, including six minutes, give us two songs. We'll try to make it happen, and we'll do a little radios categories.
Speaker 1: One on one point three kd WB with Fallon and Cult. Okay, guess what we have? Your keyword, Colt, what's the keyword?
Speaker 3: Well, I want to help. I'll give you a couple of guesses.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: It's something to do with post Malone okay, and it's something to do with Jelly Roll.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Well, I can just like end the chaos right now and get right to it.
Speaker 2: The keyword is malone.
Speaker 3: Got it?
Speaker 1: So record yourself saying malone in the iHeartRadio, I can hit record. And by the way, when you win, because we're you know, we're doing this every thirty minutes. When you win, we'll call you and tell you. But you're then qualified for this huge VIP package. Yes, yes, yes, So anyway, malone is your keyword. Sellin and cults on one on one point three, Katie w b it is radio scategories. We've invited Claire down now. Claire works in our sales department. She's played this once, but it's been very, very long time ago. She was recalling one of her favorite answers she gave the last time she played Claire.
Speaker 2: What was it? It was Batman for a public figure, It's gonna go great. Colt gave you the point.
Speaker 1: By the way, do you want to know Claire recently started following Colt on Instagram and it was a huge day for him. He was freaking out and I was like, oh my god, Claire cults so high you started following him on Instagram.
Speaker 4: I think that might be one of the only people in the bill besides Fallin, who follows me?
Speaker 1: Actually, we have a woman who does weather, and I'm sure she's lovely, but she says the words some words in the wildest way possible.
Speaker 2: She's come at you with weather. She says it the weirdest way from Chicago. I think so.
Speaker 1: And but Colt followed her like a year ago, and she's never followed him back, and it kills him.
Speaker 2: It kills them.
Speaker 4: It's like your meteorologists skills, and you're just like leaving me on right out here.
Speaker 2: It was brutal, brutal. So who would you like to go first? Today? Colt is hosting.
Speaker 4: I guess we're gonna have Claire go first. She's gonna go on get nobody loves you leave? Okay, how long you now? You have sixty seconds to go through these categories? You have ten categories?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 4: Your letter today is l K l Oh for love, Yes, and your sixty seconds starts now. Snacks, lunchables, movies, love actually, animals, Lion.
Speaker 3: Uh number four, cities.
Speaker 12: Uh, skip jobs, Landscaper, colors, Oh Skip Wait, Lilac songs, Lovely brands, Levi Drinks, Skip Stores.
Speaker 2: London by Release, Oh Dang do.
Speaker 4: Okay, number four cities, oh, Lancaster. Okay, and what about drinkslistine? All right, that is your time, Actually, that's your time. How do you feel about it?
Speaker 2: Way better than last time.
Speaker 4: I mean you got basically everyone right, So that's that's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: You never know, Follon is either really good or terrible, so let's pray for her to be terrible today. Okay, we can do that, all right, Amen.
Speaker 1: One on one point three kd WV with Fallon and Cold. Let's get your keyword to win a thousand dollars cult.
Speaker 2: What is the keyword?
Speaker 4: Key word for your chance to win a grand right now is cash?
Speaker 2: Cash.
Speaker 3: So thanks to katiew us, Flex and dumb truck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I go to KDWV dot com enter that keyword now, cash.
Speaker 2: We want you to win one thousand dollars and we'll.
Speaker 3: Be back with radios categories after this.
Speaker 1: KATIWV with Fallon and Colt has walked in the studio.
Speaker 2: It's radios categories.
Speaker 1: Cleire from our sales department is joining us. And uh, when I walked back in, she said, I'd be what concerned if I remove nervous? So the confidence is a little little hot today she.
Speaker 3: Did pretty good.
Speaker 4: And I know you and sometimes you crumble under the pressure and I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you can handle it.
Speaker 2: It's possible.
Speaker 1: I do have a bad attitude winning or losing clear quick ones, working in the sales department, anything big you're working on for me and Colt as we speak.
Speaker 2: Oh, the mystery tour.
Speaker 7: Oh, I'm so excited.
Speaker 1: No one knows what that is. But that's that's exactly a mystery tour. It's a mystery tour. But it's not exactly what you think. It's not like Colt and I are going on tour. The mystery would be will anyone show up? No, it's something very different. But we're excited to help. But we hope it happens. So thank you, Claire for your hard work and dedication.
Speaker 4: All right, we have ten categories. We have sixty seconds.
Speaker 3: To go through this.
Speaker 4: Your letter is l Oh, my gosh, okay, and your time starts now.
Speaker 3: Snacks, La Movies.
Speaker 4: Leelo and Stitch, Animals, Lion, Okay, cities.
Speaker 2: Leon two quick jobs. Uh uh, let's say lifeguard.
Speaker 3: What about colors?
Speaker 2: That should be the easiest one.
Speaker 3: Skip please, Okay, Oh what about songs?
Speaker 2: Let's get it started.
Speaker 3: Okay, what about brands?
Speaker 1: Brands mm hmmm, lacost Drinks, Lacroix and stores, Low's.
Speaker 2: Claire put her hand up to me with a heavy sigh. I was just waiting for you to be like less skips skip. Yeah. Okay, Well anyways, it's fine.
Speaker 4: I mean, you try through it. But here we'll find out together who did the best. Now, I can't give any extra points to Claire.
Speaker 2: Well, it feels like.
Speaker 1: You want to, but I believe the last time you gave her extra points for owning a dog, which I do think is a little uncalled.
Speaker 3: On the mind, you do own a dog, but you do.
Speaker 2: To to what's that point that last time?
Speaker 3: Do you do you?
Speaker 11: Really?
Speaker 1: I don't know, say it to her face, say it to Dolly's face or Frank.
Speaker 4: I think it's more like Jake's. So get out of here, all right, we'll go through these snacks. We had Lunchable for Claire.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, Claire Foulon.
Speaker 4: You had Lai's movies. We had Love Actually for Claire. You had Lelo and Stitch cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, are about to have the live action one come out?
Speaker 4: Animals you both had Lion for cities. We had Land Lancaster for Claire and then Fallen.
Speaker 3: You had Leon Leon.
Speaker 4: Jobs, Landscaper for Claire, Fallon Lifeguard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Colors, we had Lilac for Claire. You had Lion Green.
Speaker 4: Look at the supportive system songs we had.
Speaker 3: Und let's get a started. What did you have, Claire? You had love Love Love, Lovely Lovely? Okay?
Speaker 2: Oh why did I just do Lover by Taylor Swift?
Speaker 4: Geez dude, falling off your game? Brands Levi for Claire. Oh, Fallon, you had Lacasse.
Speaker 2: Not that I any of that, not anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, drinks Lacroix for Fallon. Claire.
Speaker 4: You at that, Claire? I forgot you have this one Listerine Claire.
Speaker 1: That's when it's checking id at the store for these kind of medicines.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Stores we have Lonson Byerley and Loads.
Speaker 2: Why I endorse them?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 7: Sorry?
Speaker 4: Onnes Okay, okay, So this is crazy. You're all tied up nine and nine okay with the dogs banks Claire.
Speaker 2: To congrats Claire. Thanks. Guys like.
Speaker 1: My husband and I kind of joke that when we have a house project, hearing back from people not that common, which is crazy.
Speaker 2: But that's not the case. With True North Roofing.
Speaker 1: Let me introduce you to this woman owned amazing business. They're residential contractors specializing in exterior services including roofing, citing, gutters and repairs, and like I was saying, they actually have quick responses and they stay in communication until the job is done.
Speaker 2: Check them out for yourself.
Speaker 1: They have financing options and the website's even incredibly easy to remember. Call the Shingle Ladies dot com, which I love, or you can call them six five to one, seven five eight roof them?
Speaker 7: Is there Stage Farm, Bloomington, Illinois.
Speaker 3: You know what time it is? You know what time it is?
Speaker 4: Compidapp, pop up Post, Malone and Jelly roll us Bank Stadiumlow six days away.
Speaker 2: Calm down. I think your keyword is roll.
Speaker 1: Okay, you just record yourself saying roll in the iHeartRadio apps.
Speaker 2: You can win right now.
Speaker 1: You can add your name, you get a little pizzazz, but that's up to you.
Speaker 2: Uh roll is your key.
Speaker 1: We're gonna come back with your after school pop quiz your chance to win a four pack of twins tickets.
Speaker 12: Today's trending with Felon and Colt One on one point three kd WB.
Speaker 1: This has been crazy. We were Actually this is not me just mentioning I went to plot eas.
Speaker 2: Today, but it is.
Speaker 1: But I was there today and they were like, some people were planning on going up north this weekend, and they're like, have you seen all the wildfires? And I actually did see a little bit about that in the news, But as of now, it's like almost double to thirty seven thousand acres. They're expecting some like wetter weather possibly tomorrow, which will obviously be helpful, but more than one hundred and forty billings have been destroyed in thirty five thousand acres of forest burned by a trio of wildfires that continue to rage in northern Minnesota. It's terrible, Like you just do not care about that. In Minnesota it was.
Speaker 4: Pretty wild hopefully, I don't know they do something. We should go up there. Do you think we could do anything?
Speaker 3: No, a double buckets of.
Speaker 2: Water, stay out of the way. Let the professionals do their job right.
Speaker 1: But as always, cult, thank you so much for such a terrible idea.
Speaker 3: Just be like I can help containing it. But whatever, it's all good.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So one other thing is a trend going around online called cloud coffee. It sounds horrible to me. Okay, now you're gonna like, oh, I love coconut water. Then you drink all the cloud coffee you want on a pass. You basically take a shot of espresso, you pour it over ice, you add coconut water, and you top it with some plant based milk. They say that coconut water has electrolytes, which help keep you hydrated. As a bonus, I've never liked coconut water. I get people to drink it because they're like, oh, it's healthier, Like lo cow, I don't.
Speaker 2: Just have water.
Speaker 4: She had some coconut water and she was like, I just it And I'm like, yeah, you know what it tastes like. Tastes way like a lukewarm loogie. That's what it tastes like.
Speaker 2: It just wrong, bro, for real that it is what it is.
Speaker 3: Why are we doing this?
Speaker 1: Also that people are like, oh, oh, well, we're definitely hitting a This is a recession indicator because there's a sandwich going viral thanks to Cooks Illustrated. They posted a rescue for the Ultimate Tuna Mountain. It's literally a sandwich has a thin layer of tuna and a giant slab of Iceberg lettuce, and everyone's like, what the hell we're gonna work clearly in a recession if we are going viral over tuna sandwich.
Speaker 2: So anyway, that's something to look forward to.
Speaker 1: And then you know, concerts are super expensive, right, so they thought this was interesting. They're breaking down some of the biggest tours. Beyonce. She's in Chicago this weekend, closest to us that she's coming.
Speaker 2: Check this out. This is how they break it down.
Speaker 1: Her show is one hundred and forty eight point five minutes, and the average ticket for a fan attending the show is four hundred and ninety dollars.
Speaker 2: So if you break that down, she does thirty six songs.
Speaker 1: That's thirteen dollars and sixty three cents per live song, and at a per minute rate of three dollars and thirty seconds.
Speaker 2: Crazy.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I just.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of money.
Speaker 3: I can imagine being there. I guess I would that they should just.
Speaker 2: Watch someone's TikTok live.
Speaker 4: You know, they're like an oculus option yet where you can just like do it like RV.
Speaker 1: Has isn't it isn't that in uh Fortnite?
Speaker 7: Maybe?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no, probably concerts. Okay, there's your trending. We are coming back and we are after.
Speaker 2: After school pop.
Speaker 1: Quiz Ooh real to get you a four pack of Twins tickets on KATIEWB Kiss one to one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Colt. Oh man, my headphones, only one ear is working.
Speaker 2: No, I hate that.
Speaker 3: Okay, try to wiggle a little bit. Oh not my body.
Speaker 1: We have a four pack of Twins tickets right now on are after school pop quiz. You can call Oh It's back sixty five one nine eight nine katiew b.
Speaker 2: Check it out.
Speaker 1: Your tickets are for the Twins game where they host Kansas City Royals. That's Saturday, May twenty fourth, which is also a big game. Here's why fan favorite Royce Lewis is back in bringing the energy. You can celebrate his return and his power that fires up the whole ballpark with his Bobblehead Day on.
Speaker 2: Saturday May twenty fourth.
Speaker 1: The first ten thousand fans in attendance receive the bobblehead. Plus don't forget Sundays or Kids' Days at Target Field. These tickets, by the way, are for Saturday though.
Speaker 2: Just a heads up. You can always get your tickets at.
Speaker 1: Twins dot com slash tickets and always use code fallon twenty five to get twenty five percent off of those tickets.
Speaker 2: All right, we have our first contestant. Hi, what is your name?
Speaker 4: Stacey?
Speaker 2: Stacy?
Speaker 1: Let's get your competitor on the phone. Hi, what's your name?
Speaker 13: Oh, Lucas.
Speaker 1: All right, Lucas and Stacy competing for the Twins tickets.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 1: If you know the answer, you chime in with your name, and whoever gets the most correct wins.
Speaker 2: Are you ready?
Speaker 5: Yep?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: Question number one? Who was the sixteenth President of the United States?
Speaker 2: I'll give you a hint. He's a popular one. People know of them.
Speaker 1: Stacy, Yes, Stacy, Abraham Lincoln.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Girlscy, let's go.
Speaker 2: Cult is coming in hot today. Question number two? Which war ended in nineteen forty five? I did in fact check this so cold put this in right? Anyone want to guess anymore?
Speaker 5: Stacy?
Speaker 2: Yes, Stacy?
Speaker 5: World War two?
Speaker 1: Yep, Stacy got. She's literally just going with instinct here. She's pulling out. She's like, I know, Abe, I know there was a World War one and two. I'm gonna go with two here in Stacy, because of that risk and that intelligence combo. You got yourself a four pack of Twins tickets. Thank you so much for playing awesome.
Speaker 2: Thank you Lucas. Are you still there?
Speaker 7: Yep?
Speaker 2: I love you, Lucas. Thank you for trying.
Speaker 1: Congratulations Stacy one O one point three kd WB with Balent and Colt check this out. Okay, we have back to back things and I want to dive into them.
Speaker 2: First of all, you.
Speaker 1: Know we have jelly rolled tickets post Malone tickets. They're coming in six days and we want to get you in to see that show. So every thirty minutes we give you a keyword, so we're to do that keyword right after Rose. After we do the keyword, we actually have someone on. It's gonna be brief, but I think it's really important conversation. She is an expert, and I guess it's I didn't realize this May is Maternal Mental Health Awareness Month, and she's like, dude, moms are overwhelmed and crying in the pantry with the granola bar isn't a long term strategy.
Speaker 2: So she has tips.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna come back right after Rose with your keyword, then right after Kendrick Lamar We're going to talk to this mental health expert for a brief combo with some tips to help moms out. One oh one point three kd WB with Fallon and Cult and your keywords you can go see post Malone and jelly roll rock Star. You can record yourself right now in the app saying rock Star, We're going to come back.
Speaker 2: We're going to talk to him. My named Nicole.
Speaker 1: She is a therapist to talk about Maternal Mental Health Awareness Month. It's one O one point three KDWB with Fallon and Cult. Got a message on our page the other day and I was like, hey, can you email us? And it's you said, look, it's scandalous, and we do get ones like that.
Speaker 2: This one's a little less scandalous.
Speaker 1: Could this is more, I would say, very beneficial to mothers out there.
Speaker 3: Let's hear it.
Speaker 2: We just celebrated Mother's Day.
Speaker 1: Also May is Maternal Mental Health Awareness Month. So Nicole's message it really caught my attention because she said that she is, first of all, she is a mom of two tiny chaos agents, and that made me laugh. But she said that basically she wanted to go over some things like what moms are really going through behind the scenes and some tips to help them, she said, because crying in the pantry with a Granila bar isn't a long term strategy, and I know moms do that. That's like one of those things moms do or like they'll sit in their car, you know, before they go in the house.
Speaker 2: So anyway, Nicole is joining us.
Speaker 1: Her name is Nicole Weiss from Healing Foundations Counseling and Nicole, thank you so much for hopping on with us and also reaching out because this is such important information we want to pass along.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, thank you for having me on. I'm excited to talk about maternal mental health.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so let's dive right in on you said, what are moms really going through behind the scenes.
Speaker 5: We like to say that motherhood is beautiful and I absolutely believe that, but it also can be full, crushingly relentless.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 5: The number one thing I want moms to know is that you're allowed not to love every minute. I feel like there's so much pressure. This time will fly by really fast, like to make sure you enjoy it. It doesn't mean that you're a bad mom, It makes you a human one. My next thing that I want everybody to know is that you don't have to do it all to be enough. So if you're drowning and pressure to be everything to everyone, I want you to take a step back and realize that your kids do not need a super mom. They just need one that's real, who shows up, who messes up, who rests sometimes, and who chooses connection over perfection. I think that was a big realization for me.
Speaker 1: It's hard with social media because it appears, especially in this day and age, it seems like every mother has every child's hair and outfit perfectly organized and dressed up there. Foods are cut into stars and hearts and everything's perfect and beautiful, and that is not reality. The reality is you have laundry that won't like quit, and you're tired, and you probably haven't changed your shirt in a few days.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 5: The next one is if you feel like you've lost yourself, I want you to realize that that's not a failure, it's actually feedback that we can use. Hey, remember me, I'm still in here, and you deserve to feel like a whole person, not just kind of the default caretaker. Self care isn't like an Instagram sad, and I think we get really lost in that before being a mom, it's really easy to take care of yourself. You have so many pockets of time for moms. I want you to focus on the fact that real self care is often just five minutes alone in the car before walking back in the house, or maybe it's taking five minutes after work. You don't have to rush to get your kids. They'll be okay for an extra five minutes.
Speaker 2: These are great tips.
Speaker 1: I feel like I didn't have a lot of difficulty asking for help or saying what I needed or saying no to things, but I know so many people do. It's at the end of the day if someone's like, oh, I can't believe she said no, and you and you have a baby or a kid and you're like trying to juggle it and like that, that's a reflection on them, not on you, Like they can figure it out, they'll be fine. If you couldn't bring cookies to this event, you know.
Speaker 7: What I mean?
Speaker 5: Absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 1: Nicole does work with Healing Foundations counseling if you ever wanted to reach out to Nicole, because obviously there's a lot more that goes into it than this, but hopefully these little tips are helpful.
Speaker 2: And Nicole. I just want to thank you so much for taking the time.
Speaker 1: She's a therapist, she's a mindset coach, like we said, a mom of two herself. So thank you for sharing these tips with us today.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, thank you guys so much for having me.
Speaker 3: You're so welcome.
Speaker 1: One on one point three katiewb with Fallon and Colt. Now I get that you have a deep, deep personal query, Colt, so I'm gonna let you take the reins on this one.
Speaker 4: Oh, this isn't for me. I have plenty full of friends. I have a lot of friends, so many friends.
Speaker 1: I feel like when people have to say they have a plentiful I believe plethora of friends.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 4: Anyway, go on, No, I had a guy come over, we were hanging out yesterday who he was from the city, and he was doing inspection on my house.
Speaker 3: A conversation. Okay, okay, this.
Speaker 4: Is for real because I put yourself in the position of somebody who works remotely. Right, Let's say you move to a new town whatever. You all your friends moved away. You're in a city, you know, know a lot of people, you work kind of remotely, kind of hybrid.
Speaker 3: You don't see a lot of people out of the office, and if you.
Speaker 4: Do, they're out of your age range, right, you don't relate to them. If you're over the age of twenty five, How do you even begin to find friends? What do you How do you get into that friend group? Do you see somebody out like Whole Foods and you're like, dude, you like carrots?
Speaker 2: That's cool too, No, No, that's old there.
Speaker 1: I think you're hitting on them, which is interesting. I think there are like the first two things that come to mind is if you have kids, that helps you meet people because you like your kids make friends, you start meeting parents.
Speaker 3: Let's take that.
Speaker 1: Or if your kids are okay in sporting events and stuff. Okay, you don't have kids.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're just like a normal twenty seven What do you say normal?
Speaker 1: Like, well, you're normal and you had kids about it? Okay, I'm just doing it by yourself. Just the only thing I know is to you do extracurricular activities that are of interest to you.
Speaker 3: So you're talking about like chess or like volleyball, yeah, or yeah.
Speaker 1: You stand volleyball, You could do kickball, pickleball. You enter these leagues, I think, and but see it doesn't have to be all sports, like you said.
Speaker 2: It could be chess.
Speaker 1: It could be something else like community theater or whatever you're interested.
Speaker 3: In, like a gardening thing, for sure.
Speaker 1: And I think that that's probably how you meet people, or you join Facebook groups, like there's one I'm in and it's like women who hike in Minnesota.
Speaker 2: That's not what it's called. It something like that, And so.
Speaker 1: They do group meetups to go on hikes and I've never gotten one.
Speaker 2: It hasn't worked with my schedule.
Speaker 3: You show up and it's just a dude named Tim.
Speaker 2: No, it's not you. It has thousands of followers. They're legit. It's like, not Tim.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you got to take my paranoia put paranoia out of the suit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I don't know. I'm sure there are otherwise. I think you also. Isn't it funny?
Speaker 1: I think that the first time or two you hang out with a new friend is weirder than going on a first date.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: My dream when you start making friends, it's when you get to the point where you can just sit on a couch and watch a show and really not even talk to each other. That is a dream friendship to me. But it takes a while to get that to that comfortable spot.
Speaker 3: See, my issue is nobody.
Speaker 4: Nobody knows anything about me because I just asked questions about them the whole time. Yeah, and I'm just like, because I'm just trying to people like talking about themselves and it's easy if you're like, so, how do you X, Y Z or whatever.
Speaker 1: I think that works for a lot for me. That triggers me when you do that. You do it constantly. I'll be in the middle of I'm trying to work and you're like, so, what's your favorite color of the rain.
Speaker 3: But I'm like, shut up, I've never asked.
Speaker 2: You probably actually have a.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you and I'm literally trying to send an email on behalf of you and I and you also will be like I can just tell you're just doing things just to trigger me sometimes. But I think to a person who doesn't know you, they say that the more you talk about a person another person, when they leave the conversation, they like, oh, I really like that person, not realizing the reason you really like him is because you got to talk about yourself the whole time. Yeah, that's it, that's that's there's an actual book. It's like how to make friends and influence people. It's like a super old book, super popular, and one of his top tips is, when you have conversations, do exactly what you do. Just ask you a question about themselves the whole time, because then they think you're great. Don't think that's the point, but it is the point, all right, cool. I don't know we ask for other suggestions. Are there other ways you make friends because a lot of people also say, especially if you're like a transplant, it is difficult to make friends in Minnesota because people they've been they have their friends, you know what I mean, They have their friend groups.
Speaker 3: For sure. I'll gas my light gaslight my way into a friend group, for sure.
Speaker 2: What are you gonna plan on doing that? You've been here for almost two years?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm busy this weekend.
Speaker 1: But I do feel like the Justin Biewer coverage lately is giving how they kind of covered Britney Spears. It's like they're waiting for something crazy to happen, and they're just because he's clearly crashing out, and I don't know if he's he really is, or if he is leaning into it and trying to appear that way. I don't know what's going on, but he posted another video that really didn't make a lot of sense today with a filter on. And then TMZ dropped this story which, by the way, Harvey the guy, the head of TMZ.
Speaker 2: Friends with Scooter Bron.
Speaker 1: So I always say, take everything with a grain of salt, right, like, you don't know if this is true or not, but they.
Speaker 2: Claim it is.
Speaker 1: But also commediately TMZ is dropping a TMZ investigates what happened to Justin Bieber as like a video you can watch on Fox tonight.
Speaker 2: So it feels like they're.
Speaker 1: Just promoting this documentary, but they're saying that Justin Bieber's break with Scooter bron was over money, not over like a church or anything. They say audits showed Justin oscooter millions of dollars because of the tour he canceled.
Speaker 2: So he did the Justice Tour in twenty twenty two.
Speaker 1: He took an upfront chunk of cash from AEG they're the promoters, for forty million dollars. Well, then he canceled the tour half of it, pulled the plug on it, and he had to pay them twenty four million back, and they said he was broke. He didn't have it, so Scooter Bron fronted him the money from his company HIBE, and Justin was like, I'll pay you back. He wrote him a note promising to They said he made the first payment and then never made another payment after so he allegedly owes Scooter Bron millions of dollars. Again, that's from like alleged audits, and I don't know.
Speaker 2: You never know what to believe. You just don't.
Speaker 1: The other rumor that I think is interesting going around right now is they're saying that Blake Lively tried to strong arm Taylor Swift for public support. So Baldoni's lawyer is saying that her lawyer sent Taylor Swift basically like kind of threats like, hey, you either need to show public support for Blake or we're gonna leak text messages you've sent. I don't believe that for a second. I don't believe it. I don't think that Blake Lively would ever let that happen. I wouldn't be surprised if she was like, Hey, Taylor, do you mind showing me a little support?
Speaker 2: She's like, nah, man, I give in the middle of this messiness, do.
Speaker 4: You think that she's had her lawyer do it, unless you like, hit behind it, like I didn't tell them to do that.
Speaker 2: Maybe you never know.
Speaker 1: I mean she's desperate, right, like to anyone would be to have the entire public hate you.
Speaker 4: It's not like Taylor can kind of sway right. Maybe I guess I think Taylor wants to be out of it completely.
Speaker 2: She's already done.
Speaker 1: Like the whole promotion of the movie Blake Live was like Taylor was with me here the whole thing, and then now she's been subpoenat and Taylor's wraps are like she didn't even see this movie for weeks until it came out. She was not with her through this whole process. She wants to be no part of this.
Speaker 4: Well said it best, because you're swift, you know, you know how she moves, yes, and you were like after she does her tour and all that she disappears, she does.
Speaker 1: She always has and that's oba. Although she did put up a little thing on her website that spelled out AMA.
Speaker 2: So people think she's gonna make some kind of announcement at the American Music Awards, oy.
Speaker 1: Diving into the Diddy trial real quick. I'm not going to spend a lot of time on it. Cassie is still on the stand. She's explaining various things. They're asking why would you continue to participate in these freak offs for a decade if you didn't want to? And she said, well, because did he video them? And he threatened to release the videos if I didn't participate. And that's just one of the many things that has come out on her testimony.
Speaker 2: You can go check out more.
Speaker 1: I mean, TMZ is the place that's kind of doing minuted by minute for updates on that.
Speaker 2: I don't follow theovon a lot. I feel like he's kind.
Speaker 1: Of more of a bro podcaster, you know, which isn't really my vibe. But I'll see his clips occasionally. I guess he grabbed a fan by the throat at Nashville bar, and I'm like, guys, maybe we should stay out of Nashville bars because that's we're postalone through a chair off the or not postpone or morgan welling through a chair off the roof.
Speaker 4: So the guy approaches them, looks like he's like, hey, dude, chill, we're just trying to hang out. The guy comes up closer to him and he grabs him by the throat and just shoves him back.
Speaker 3: He's like, just stay away. Yeah, that says that's.
Speaker 2: Like a really horrible way to handle an annoying person.
Speaker 3: And then it cuts off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, I am not a theovon and I've had many a drunk person approach me at a bar and they don't. They don't know spatial awareness at all. When they're drunk, people don't. They get real close, hot breath, they say weird things. It is never once been even an option in my mind of I'm gonna grab this person by the throat.
Speaker 4: You just kind of have to accept, like when you're that big and that famous.
Speaker 3: Like if you go out, people are going to approach you, and it sucks.
Speaker 1: They shouldn't, but also you shouldn't grab someone by the throat out there you go.
Speaker 2: That is your pop.
Speaker 1: Culture minute, brought to you by Ovo, Lasik and Lenz. We got to do our keyword speaking out for Post Malone and Jelly Roll.
Speaker 2: So do you want to do it right after a spreen out?
Speaker 3: Okay, no, we can do it right now.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, you're so sneaky. Okay, here we go. We're gonna get you in to see post Malone and Jelly Roll. Your keyword is bank. You just record yourself saying bank for your chance to win. And just so you know, if you're heading downtown for the show next week, make sure you stop buy and hang out with Jenny and our street team at Gray's in Minneapolis. We're having a post Malone pre party four thirty to six thirty.
Speaker 2: Well, katiew merch and all that.
Speaker 1: You can get details at KDWB dot com keyword calendar, But right now you gotta win your tickets.
Speaker 2: You record yourself saying.
Speaker 1: Bank in the iheartradiop you'll see like a little red microphone and every thirty minutes we have another key word with your chance to win on KDWB one to one point three KDWB with Fallon and Cold. I know a lot of people will hear a segment like this. We call it animal encounters. You're like, one day, one day, I'm going to have a story to share, and I hope you do. I hope you have an animal encounter for the ages to share. But this is your opportunity. Maybe you have one from when you were a child. It's memory you and your family laugh about to this day of the time, of raccoon got into your home.
Speaker 2: God bless ate all of your food.
Speaker 1: Actually, Vont from the Morning Show could have an animal encounter this week, because.
Speaker 2: Did you see his stories what happened?
Speaker 1: So he's he's been in like CanCon and the people who stayed in the room next to his left their like room service food sitting out. So these really unhealthy looking raccoons started going wild, and so they couldn't even Vought and his girlfriend could not get back to their room because they were afraid of the raccoons. They had a call and then they finally got in their room, but they didn't clean up the food, so then they were just watching them through the peephole, just feasting and making all hands of noise.
Speaker 2: They couldn't sleep all night. It's brutal.
Speaker 1: So if you have an animal encounter, you can give us a call at six five one nine eight nine katiew B. We'd also love if you give us a little text with your story, if that's easier for you. Five three nine two one KATWB one.
Speaker 4: That's for a bot nine different. Because I my ego wouldn't let me. I would have to protect my wife on my own. I'd have to pick up a stick, just chase the raccoons away before I call for help.
Speaker 2: I would just say they didn't look very well, he said, I think, yeah.
Speaker 3: Even easier to take them on.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's how people like you get rabies and have to pay for expensive rabies shots. I would hit you up for money, and I would ignore that call. Hi, what is your name?
Speaker 9: Hi? My name is Abby. And I listen all the time. And I didn't think I was ever gonna have an animal encounter.
Speaker 10: But I got one last week.
Speaker 1: Oh, Abby, your time has come. Tell us all about it.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 9: So I was getting my nails done and I.
Speaker 5: Was so I there for this.
Speaker 9: I was up to my car afterwards and there was a gang of beaese in the parking around my black car, and I was like, oh my gosh, and I was trying to walk up to my car, but they were putting their wings in the air and like their tombs out and hitting at me, so I couldn't get to my car. And I look across the street and there's an auto storm across the street and there's a bunch of like mechanics on the side of the watching these geese swarm my car, and like trying to attack me. Auto mechanics across the road were like straight away from the geese. They don't like black cars, and I guess were packing people in Apple Valley for the last couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, they're.
Speaker 4: Like gang affiliated. They don't like the black colors.
Speaker 5: I don't know, but I got my.
Speaker 9: I literally I ran to my car. I was getting married on Friday, so I couldn't even mess up my face hands obvious.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I got my car.
Speaker 9: And got I somehow got away.
Speaker 1: But said turkeys, I don't want anything to do with them. Okay, they're prehistoric, they have no they have no chill. They will cut you. You did what was best. But that's crazy that they just single out but cars.
Speaker 2: Crazy.
Speaker 9: I guess it was happening all day today and that's why the mechanics were outside is because they saw the geese swarming my car after I was getting my notes done.
Speaker 2: Not that's crazy, Abby.
Speaker 1: I'm so sad that there isn't, like, you know, a story, a followup of maybe well I did anything to happen before your wedding, but maybe like a video of them attacking you. I did want that a little bit, but I'm very honored you did think of us for this animal encounter story and that your moment finally came.
Speaker 9: Thank you. I did actually get back out of my car to attack them, but I was with my sister and she told me to get back in the car and I start.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is your that is the smart person in your life. They're like, Abby, just a reminder you have a wedding to attend, so maybe pull it back. Yeah, real it and got it. Okay, Well, thank you for Natalie. Yes, Natalie, and thank you Abby for calling.
Speaker 5: Thanks.
Speaker 9: Have a good day.
Speaker 4: He too.
Speaker 2: Hi, Katie w b with your animal encounter.
Speaker 13: I had a school break into my house.
Speaker 1: Uh, disrespectful, illegal on many levels.
Speaker 2: What happened early one morning.
Speaker 13: It's summertime, it's gorgeous. We let the window open, the screen perfectly intact. We hear a wrestling throughout the house, and I'm like, well, maybe one of my dogs is messing around. Suddenly I hear the dog bark.
Speaker 10: There's a scuffle, and I come upstairs.
Speaker 13: There's nothing happening. There's nothing happening at all. The dog is fine, but she's staring at the kitchen window. Meanwhile, I look around.
Speaker 5: Squirrel turds all over the place.
Speaker 2: The dog scared the crap out of the squirrel.
Speaker 13: The dog shared the crap out of the squirrel. And then we looked at our like our security cameras outside, and.
Speaker 5: Sure enough you do see the squirrel.
Speaker 10: Break in through the kitchen window.
Speaker 13: And a few minutes later it comes plette out the day.
Speaker 1: It learned a valuable lesson that day. It was like never going back in there again. Scary.
Speaker 2: Thank you so.
Speaker 1: Much for sharing. We appreciate it. I'm glad you guys survived the squirrel break in.
Speaker 4: Now, look, if you have an animal encounter, could be spooky, could be silly, whatever it is. Hits up sixty five to one nine ain' nine k d w B.
Speaker 1: One on one point three Katie w B with Fallon and Colt and your animal encounter stories.
Speaker 2: What's your animal encounter?
Speaker 10: I was actually in the back roads out here in still Waters and I was driving along and a I hit a festa. It ended up on my windshield. Oh no, and so it got it got caught underneath my uh wayfirst, so I took away for on and it went over the top of my car and hit the foot of a cop car.
Speaker 3: No no, he basically just threw it at him.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 10: So then he turns his lifetime and pulls me over, coups up the window of license and registration. At this point, I'm looking confused, but I said, okay, here you go, so give him laces and regetation. He came back. He gave me a ticket.
Speaker 2: What did you say?
Speaker 9: Hey, what the heck for?
Speaker 2: Okay? All right, that was a long gay one, you know what? That was your best one? That was your best one. I didn't think, No, I didn't either. I was like, I was, actually, okay, he's being real for one.
Speaker 3: All right, that's so good.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 10: You can use that, you guess, give me a little off. Oh yeah, copyright Jeff.
Speaker 5: If you ever use my stuff, you know.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, Cole will never give you credit, and you gotta know that. Okay, Hi, what's your animal encounter?
Speaker 8: My animal encounter is I was in Hawaii and I was in a protective zone on a on a cruise and I went in the water and I was snorpling and I caught a fish with my bare hands.
Speaker 3: Who First of all, if I'm on the boat with you, you're immediately to alpha. I'm the beta. Did you walk around with your chest out?
Speaker 8: I definitely got a rash from it.
Speaker 3: So you said, you said you got a rash from it. How did you get a rash?
Speaker 5: I'm not sure. I'm sure what type of fish it was.
Speaker 10: It was some sort of ocean fish.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, you grab a fish in my name?
Speaker 2: I see if you're serving now it was an ocean.
Speaker 3: You're saying this wasn't a fresh water trout or something.
Speaker 1: That's still badass. That's awesome and the story to tell for life. Yes, thank you for calling HI with your animal encounter.
Speaker 10: Okay, So I have the cutis dog, little Campy. He's usually in the.
Speaker 5: Yard with the fence, and he got out of the fence. So we went chasing after him, calling his name, and we have the trunk open of the deep and he jumps in and he has a rabbit.
Speaker 2: Dogs are the best, but also the worst in that way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's always rough when you find out that your dog is a serial killer and you're like, oh.
Speaker 5: No, he first to shake it.
Speaker 7: All over you.
Speaker 1: They now brutal, you know, while we got the visual and that is brutal, and I'm sorry you had to witness that.
Speaker 2: So HI with your animal encounter.
Speaker 11: My animal encounter story is I was in Georgia with my parents for a work ofference nice and we were sitting down during lunch, enjoying the that they provided for us at the conference, and I kid you not, I was sitting there and there was palm tree stuff coming down on my lap and I was still confused.
Speaker 5: I'm like, what's that noise?
Speaker 11: Well, there was a squirrel above the trees where we were eating, and this squirrel fell on my lap, crashed all over my leg while we were eating lunch. And if you do not, I never freaked out so much of my life with just a squirrel sitting on my lap.
Speaker 2: That's a very unexpected situation, to be fair.
Speaker 4: One shame on that squirrel for trying to make it look like it was your fault, like scratching out like wow, get me out of your lap.
Speaker 3: And then secondly your parents have to be like, dude, we brought you here. Chill, chill, you're making a scene.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 11: I was just like, what's that sound?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 11: There was a rustling sound, and I was so confused, and then I looked up and next to.
Speaker 4: Surprise, he heads up, you are eight minutes away from Post Malone and Jelly Rold tickets on Katie w B Crazy.
Speaker 2: One on one point three Katie w B with Fallon and Cult.
Speaker 1: Yes we have your keyword coming up in five minutes, but before that we're the one K wordplay, your chance to win one thousand pennies. You can call right now at six, five, one, nine, eight nine Katie w B to play.
Speaker 3: Good look, we believe in you. Hold on, it's frozen. Okay, here we go.
Speaker 2: Time to get you your keyword.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, key word for a post bo alone and Jelly rowe post post is your keyword? Record yourself saying post in the iHeartRadio app and you are entered to when good luck.
Speaker 2: Now it's time for the one K word play. We're fouling a colt. This is Katie w B. What is your name?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 8: My name is Michelle, Michelle.
Speaker 3: What's your sign?
Speaker 9: My zodiac sign?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you sound like a piscey is kind of a little bit.
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 3: Welln't I go with the flow?
Speaker 2: Is that what you mean?
Speaker 7: For sure?
Speaker 3: You're putting up with this right now?
Speaker 1: So very true, Michelle. It is the one K wordplay, your chance to win a thousand pennies.
Speaker 2: Do you want to partner with me or cult? Today?
Speaker 9: I'm gonna do quotes.
Speaker 3: Whoa after that crap?
Speaker 6: Whoa?
Speaker 2: Okay, Colts leaving the room.
Speaker 1: I almost left the room, by the way, I'm used to getting up. Okay, Michelle, Let's start off with your first word.
Speaker 2: It is blow.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Your second word is dark.
Speaker 5: You said dark light okay?
Speaker 2: And Cleopatra o.
Speaker 1: Queen and brought like the a broad worst hot dog. All right, let's call Colt back in call all right, here we go. Your first word is blow.
Speaker 3: Oh, blow, I don't want to say up blow up blow?
Speaker 2: Is that your guess?
Speaker 3: Bang?
Speaker 2: Uh pop, yep, yep?
Speaker 3: Oh way.
Speaker 2: You knew up was.
Speaker 1: Wrong because I didn't immediately say yes when you kept testing it.
Speaker 2: All right, Your next word is dark.
Speaker 3: D A r K dark chocolate. That would be dumb, right, You didn't You never really didn't say dark chocolate? Cult? Okay, A word light?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 12: Who?
Speaker 2: Your next word is Cleopatra?
Speaker 6: Why?
Speaker 2: Because I like to think outside the box.
Speaker 3: Who's that guy? She was hooking up with you?
Speaker 4: She was in a love trying, she wasn't a love triangle, but I forget she was throwing it back. M I went appropriate, promiscuous.
Speaker 3: Now you want to say that history.
Speaker 1: No, Dan, she said, Queen, I really thought you guys were gonna say pyramids, oh dam and your final word is brought.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, yeah, I'll give it to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, had he gotten queen, you would have won.
Speaker 3: But he did it. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 9: It's okay, You're good.
Speaker 3: All love you.
Speaker 7: So it's the unbelievable story of the day on one oh one.
Speaker 2: Point three kat w B.
Speaker 1: This is another example of if he wanted to, he would. Okay, ladies listen up. In two thousand and one. In twenty twenty one, a stork named Kleptan would fly every year from South Africa to Croatia to mate with another stork named Melna. Now Moleyna couldn't fly due to an injury caused by a hunter. He would hunt, build her nest, and feed her chicks until she passed away of old age in twenty twenty one.
Speaker 2: For twenty years, this male.
Speaker 1: Stork came to her, took care of everything for her, and then until the day she passed away. To this day, this guy the stork because there's a guy who actually lives here and like watches them and takes care of them if they need help or whatever. This stork still will fly and go to her memorial. He's found the new mate. In twenty twenty four, he has a new mate, but he's still okay. He still goes to her gravesite first to honor her and then goes to his new mate.
Speaker 4: Okay, I heard heart, stop hard stop If I die, I mean to let me tell you something if I if I die, Yeah, and my wife gets all dolled up, and then she comes to my grave flawing it. And then she goes over to Steve's house after you just said hi to me. Oh, you dropped some flowers on me. Now I'm gonna put them in water or anything. You just put it, just dropped flowers on my graves and then and then clip a tant.
Speaker 1: You don't want her to have any happiness if she took care of your kids in your household for years and years, she waited four years after you're passing.
Speaker 3: Oh waited. Sorry, I had an illness. Oh I didn't.
Speaker 4: Provide enough because I got attacked. And then now you're out your smashing Steve.
Speaker 3: That's that's up, bro. You come to my grave looking all good.
Speaker 2: And you just leave?
Speaker 1: How many She's like crap when she comes to your grave. Then she spruces it up before she goes to Steve.
Speaker 3: I want you to stay at my grave. I want you to cry a little bit. I want you to be in my grave.
Speaker 2: God, you would be so dest.
Speaker 3: A time limit.
Speaker 1: I tell Jake is he absolutely should move on if I die?
Speaker 2: He said he never would. I said. My only request is.
Speaker 1: He does have to keep a photo of me eight yx ten photo of me and my urn next to his bedside table.
Speaker 2: Picture always has to face out.
Speaker 3: And that's fair, thank you. You want to be remembered, Yeah, a little memorial.
Speaker 1: Maybe his new lady doesn't like looking me in the eyes when she's hooken up with my husband.
Speaker 2: Exactly. Oh, Stephanie, you.
Speaker 12: Today's trending with fellon and cold on one on one Katie w b.
Speaker 2: Oh, this is so cool.
Speaker 1: Nerd is coming to the Film More on Friday, July twenty fifth for his Chunkadelic release show. Doris is six thirty and I love that name of that. You can get the complete show details, including a link to buy your tickets to the show, on our concert page. You go to katiewb dot com for that one of the bigger trending stories. Last night, Katy Perry went on stage like two hours late for technical difficulties.
Speaker 2: I hear like her people showed up a little bit late.
Speaker 3: Oh really, so then.
Speaker 2: They didn't have enough time to get set up.
Speaker 1: I don't know what traffic was, Like, Hey, my husband today, I had to hear an earfull of him.
Speaker 2: He's like, why do I even play pay for this express lane?
Speaker 1: It's so packed every day going to Towndown, Minneapolis, Like it's barely faster.
Speaker 2: He's like screeching. I'm like, he's like true, and then he was so mad. This is what he said.
Speaker 1: He said, it's filled with people not trying to wrap people out, filled with people who don't have the past or don't have multiple people in the car. And he's like, I'm not risking it because it's like a three hundred dollars ticket. He's he's like, the cops are not pulling people over anymore. I was like, all right, narc Gottler.
Speaker 2: Like keep it to yourself. He's like, yeah, it's affected me. I'm like, okay, you gotta leave earlier. Sorry.
Speaker 1: Anyway, he was not pleased. He says not giving him that speech, he was.
Speaker 3: One of the most frustrating things. Will you pay for it? And it's like, oh so slow. Still, yeah, it's not.
Speaker 1: He's like, it is faster, but it is overall faster, but it's not what he's looking for. A new trend is cloud coffee. If you're looking to spice things up and have something it sounds to me like pretty bland. You pour a shot of espresso over ice, you add coconut water, and then you top it with some plant based milk. The coconut water has electrolytes which are supposed to keep you hydrated as a bonus. No, Colton I does not. I'm glad we agree on this. We do not like coconut water. It's so rank to me if.
Speaker 4: We If there was like a shipwreck, You're on an island, there's a coconut you break it up and there's a coconut water.
Speaker 2: No, I would do it for the aesthetic. I would do it for like a photo for the gram. Yeah, but that's it. Yeah, for sure, that's your trending.
Speaker 1: We're gonna come back with your next keyworder chance to win postmolon and jelly rolled tickets.
Speaker 2: At five thirty five on KDW