Speaker 1: Thank you, ladies and gentlemen for checking out Going Deeper. I'm your host, Matt, and I've got a great show planned for you tonight. You'll know my next guest from her appearances on websites such as Digital Playground and black dot Com. You find links to all of our social media and the episode description below, but I really want to direct you to check out her OnlyFans at Lily Underscore Bell xxx. Ladies and gentlemen, join me and welcoming to the show, the Lovely Lily Bell Lily. How are you tonight?
Speaker 2: I'm good, I'm really good.
Speaker 1: Uh So can you take me through just as quickly as you want? Your entrance into the adult film street or any kind of adult work in general. I don't know if you started with camming or stripping or video. What was your path into this industry.
Speaker 2: Well, you're kind of right on with that assessment. I started with camming. I was told by another performer named Cameron Canila that if you have never dipped your toe in any type of sex work, it's probably best to do something of that nature before, just like doing straight up porn. You know, I think if you're like a super giant slut and like a true born slut, I think you can jump jump into porn. For sure, there's some that we see that can just do that. But I wasn't a super promiscuous person, so I think it was important that I started doing sex work in a different way. And then yeah, start with camming. Then I moved on to stripping, and then I started doing it out here and yeah, it's a it's a cool little story how that happened. I had two roommates that I basically got off rooms to, and then we all started camming together. And I let them know that I cam you know, I said, I do this and you'll hear these moans throughout the day, so it's important that you know that. And she said, oh, do you make a lot of money with that? And then she wanted to start, and then we got my other friend to start, and then my other friend started stripping. I was in a relationship at the time, so I couldn't be doing that in my relationship. After we broke up, she's like, do you want to try stripping? And I said sure, and so we both started, and then the other friend, who was late to the camming, she was like, Okay, I'll strip and what's funny about this is I think me and that first friend we don't strip at all anymore, and then that one friend she still strips to this day.
Speaker 1: Okay, so there you how much of a different beast are all three of those things? Because I've interviewed a bunch of strippers this week, and I've talked to them and they say, or girls, sorry, non bunch of shippers, a bunch of porn stars who are now trying to get into feature dancing, and they're saying, like, there's two types. Some are just like, yeah, I'm all for it, jump in, and then there's some who are like, there's a difference between camming or being on a closed set and being in a bar where some guy smashes a bottle over someone's head over here and has to be carried out. Going from camming to stripping, was that like a huge jump for you or was it exciting? Were you nervous at all? Did you get into a good club early on or did you have to kind of work your way up that route as well?
Speaker 2: So you know, out of I've done every angle of sex work that there is, and stripping is definitely was the hardest on you. Mentally, I would say it's like, I don't know, it's just I would say that the customers would rather say sorry than ask for permission. There's a lot of just your constant boundaries having to be told over and over and over again. I've found in other sex work, I don't have to constantly put up my boundaries all the time. A lot of times too, you're doing fifty first days, so you're hearing a lot of really intense stories. I'm really empathetic, so I'm not really a shark in the on the floor. I'm very much sorry. My dog's coming over here.
Speaker 1: No, it's okay.
Speaker 2: I'm so I'll sit there and listen to your life story for a bit. And all of a sudden, I've wasted like an hour, you know.
Speaker 1: And got no dance out of it, and like a five dollar tip. And it's like, what the fuck did I just do?
Speaker 2: And so you say to them, like, straight up, I'll go, I work on tips and tips alone, I would, He's like panting right at the books. I work on tips and tips alone, So I would really, and and my time is money, you know, I only have, you know, wasted an hour out of my five hour shift. I would say this more eloquently than that, but I would appreciate, you know, if you would pay me for my time. And you know, the worst thing that they can say is just no. And you know because if you and so they will, they'll strip to be like no, and you're like got it and then you move on and yeah, but anyway, there's more questions that you asked me in that first it's okay.
Speaker 1: I generally the way I do it is I kind of tommy gun out questions and whatever you grab, we'd just roll from there. Uh, that's kind of how this show goes. Yeah, do you have an incident that stands out in your mind from stripping? When you may have recognized a guy who doesn't want to spend with a party And I think we both know the type of guy we're talking about, Like, say a bachelor party's there, there's one guy all the way in the back, far away from the stage, drinking beers. Have you ever quote unquote turned a guy where maybe you see someone who's not interested in spending money and then on the second trip to the ATM, you're like, oh, I got this fucker.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I think that happens all the time. I mean, I think that's constant, you have so many. And then I think a big factor, unfortunately is liquor. You know, if people have liquor flowing, that definitely changes people's perductions. And yeah, I don't know, it's interesting I've had, you know, and I have to admit too, like a lot of times while I was at the strip club, like I was, I'm gonna show you my dog just like you.
Speaker 1: Oh he looks like my dog.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a golden. Do you have a golden?
Speaker 1: I have a golden named Charlie. He's a terror.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a terror too. We have that in common. Yeah, but where was I going with that? Was I just about to say?
Speaker 1: I don't know, But if I really wanted to be a scumbag and clickbait this, I would just put Lily Bell and Dog as the title of a YouTube clip and we'd be off, like we'd be running.
Speaker 2: Let's not do that.
Speaker 1: Uh, turning a guy who maybe didn't want to spend money at a strip. Yes, you have a do you have a method to start convincing? Is it not in a negative way? Is it a hassling thing? Is it? I mean, you're just sitting here by yourself, Why don't we just go?
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely, I definitely. I think as time went on, I got more aggressive. I think you also have to feel out everybody's personality. Like some people are way more timid. Some people don't want to do that. Like my friend she would always go after couples, and like I never went after couples. Like I always felt that there was a very awkward sense sometimes like they're like that maybe the girl didn't want to be there and the guy did, and so then we're in the back room and I can just sense that. And you know, I always go to the female first. That's something I always do. You always make the female feel comfortable first. I always want to make sure that like I'm catering to that if that is happening. But then I can tell sometimes that like she doesn't want that or want to be there, and I'm just like, oh, this is really awkward. But most of the guys that are in the strip club usually are there because they want to be there. Like, I'm gonna be honest. With bachelor parties, that's not something I normally would attack. I wouldn't go for a party. A lot of bachelor guys are there to spend money at the rack. A lot of them aren't there to like go in the back and spend a lot of money dancing. So I would usually pick someone, I guess in the back, and usually if you're sitting in the back, you're kind of wanting to come up and be talked to. And sometimes you have dudes that are like major strip club dudes, and they sit there in the back and it's kind of a power thing for them, like they get to pick the girl. They have girl after girl after girl coming up to them and they say no, no, no, and then finally then they get to pick who they want, you know. So it's definitely they're the big guy in the room and they can be that whenever they go right right.
Speaker 1: That's interesting. Yeah, what you said there about guys wanting to be there and guys showing up. It's a difference between if I want to find real golfers, I'll go to a golf course. If I go to top golf, I'm gonna possibly just see casuals who are hanging out right m h. The little research I have done because I was not a good student, tells me you are a speedgler. Girl. I had heard the name Spiegler before in the industry, but I did a little research today. What goes into being a Spiegler girl. It seems like it's kind of the most prestigious agency to be a part of. And I spoke to a girl earlier this week and I laid out all of my conditions that I would need if I was a beautiful porn girl. Look, I need a contract, a deposit, I need a flight paid for, I need this that, blah blah blah. And obviously the girl laughed in my face and said it's not like that. And then at the end she goes, well, unless maybe you're a Spiegler girl, And I get stuck in my head. I'm like, oh, so that's Goldman Sachs. It seems like that's the top of the top. How did you become a Spiegler girl? And what goes into remaining a Spiegler girl.
Speaker 2: So my journey with feelers kind of interesting. I remember watching Sasha Gray on Tyra Banks when I was younger, and she was with Spiegler at the time. He came with her to that interview like on TV and everything, and you know, they just painted her in this like awful light, they made her dress like this church girl, and like, I don't know, I just remember Sasha really holding her own and just telling Tyrus straight up like you aren't the judge of what makes one woman feel empowered versus another, you know, So just because other women don't feel empowered by doing that doesn't mean that others might. And I think another important thing that I have said on other podcasts I just want to throw in there is that so not all sex work has to be empowering, Like sex work can just be work, can just be a job. So I think sometimes there's always this thing of like, oh, we have to like female power, and it's like yeah, for sure, but it is also just a job anyway. So with Spieler, I remember I called him back in like twenties seventeen. I would say he had like Gina Valentina still living in his home, I think, and he was just like, you know, I still am for wanting girls, you know, to do anal I'm wanting you know, that type of thing. And I just remember being like, I don't think I'm ready for that. And I just remember hanging up the phone and be like I don't think I can do that. And so then you know, I went with OC about a year or two later because I was still in a relationship, and so I just put the porn thing away. I was like, you're gonna be with this guy. You're gonna, you know, do your thing. And my parents were like, little, You're gonna have to choose, like between this lifestyle that you're living, like you're not gonna always be able to just like be a secret person online and like, and then they were right, you know. And so then eventually, when my relationship ended, I was like, okay, let's just go off. But I was already signed to OC. And so when I was signed to OC, you know, I just was girl girling solo. Then I wasn't anymore. I did boy girl. I did OC for three years, finished my contract. The person I was dating at the time, he's good friends with Spieler and also you know, our director, and he said, you know, I see you being with him, you should be with him. And I said, okay, you know, I'm ready for that next step. I'm ready to go further. So I on my contract is up. So I called him, and you know, it didn't happen right away like that you know it was you know, he has sometimes where he's like, well, call me back on this month, you know. So then I called back and it doesn't happen. So I called back on two times. And then after the two times it didn't, you know, I was like, all right, I'm not going to call. And then avn happened. And I came back and I was waiting for my Postmates and I thought my postmates was outside calling me and I answered and I but there wasn't my Postmates. It was George Spiegler's person, and he said, I want you to be part of the agency. And I was kind of shocked because I was the one barking up the tree, you know, the last couple of months, and then they didn't grab me. So then to have them call me, I was like okay, And I was like what you know? Sure, you know I closed that door. I mean it wasn't fully closed, but why not. And then I've been with him for a year and that first year was rough. I had a lot of medical things happened. It was very unfortunate. But ever since I healed from all that, I've had a great time with them. It's been so beneficial to be with them.
Speaker 1: Sure. Sure, I've heard interviews with him where he says he looks for beautiful, professional perverted. So it seems like maybe you had the first two and we were just waiting on you getting a little more. You should have picked up the phone like, Hey, George, sorry, I'm about to fuck the pizza guy. If you just give me a sec I'll get back to you. Blah blah blah, Like, yeah, throw it out there. But I'm glad I was not perverted.
Speaker 2: Yet, So I think it was best that I didn't go with Spiegler right away. I think I think that things happened for a reason. I got flooded the fuck out when I started coming out here to La so like that, just like that journey for me really happened with n OC and then I think when I was ready to go to Spiegler, it really was time. And I am happy that I think that. Yeah, I look back on it that that's I think, that's good how it happened.
Speaker 1: You said something in there that was interesting. You said you actually went to your parents and talked about that, so your parents know what you do. Comfortable with it? Supportive, Yeah, I read you grew up in Portland.
Speaker 2: I believe Beaverton technically, but like most of my adult life in Portland.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, little weird up in that area in a good way. Okay, Yeah. Did that contribute to an upraising or is that the right word? Yeah? An upraising? Now when you were growing up, did that being in that kind of environment a more and I don't mean this politically like liberal, a little more progressive of everybody environment. Maybe that was your town, maybe it wasn't. Did that make it easier to get into stuff like this? I went to twelve years of Catholic school. I have nothing but sexual shame. So so I can't imagine even going to my parents and being like I'm doing this now and then being like, I am so proud of your new ten thousand followers.
Speaker 2: You know, my parents were. Here's the thing. I think it wasn't just like I just threw porn in their face. It was started out with camming and it went to stripping like it was like they were slightly introduced, you know, as time went on. Interestingly enough, though I'd only had been camming for like a little bit when I had talked to Spiegler right away, and so I talked to my stepdad about it, and he was pretty supportive about it, shockingly because he knew who Spiegeler was and he just said, you know, lil if this is what you want to do with your life, you know, we can't stop you. You're an adult and we just want you to be safe and we want you to you know, live your life. And my mom, for me, what she always wanted was she wanted me to like live in some rap shit apartment in New York audition for Broadway. And that's like all I do all the time, like with a bunch of girls. That's like what she envisioned for me for my life. So like with her, like in a way, I think she kind of is happy that I'm like doing something that's like shiny and bright in some way, you know, which is happy for her. And then also she's earned. She was the hardest to convince, like the camming. I remember we went on a trip to Mexico and was telling her about it and she was crying and she was upset, and I think, you know, it's it's not just it's a reflection on her. What did Like what are people gonna think, Oh my god, I'm gonna have to tell them what you're doing. Oh my god, they're gonna think what did I do wrong in my own line of parenting to cause you to thray to do this, And it's like, not that deep. It's not like that. You know. My mom was an amazing parent, so was my stepdad. I had parents around me all the time. They raised me very well. Sometimes people do just choose to do these things. And I, like I said, I wasn't a big sluck growing up. You know, I only had sex with seven people prior to getting into the industry, So I don't know. I just was kind of looking at it, and I was in a relationship. I was like, this can't be the last penis I'm gonna be with, Like, there's no way, and it wasn't.
Speaker 1: So yeah, thankfully. Yeah, we're going to take a break and we'll be right back. My guest today, Lily Bell. You can find her own OnlyFans at Lily underscore Bell xxx and links to all of our social media is in the episode description. When We're back with my guest Today, Lily Bell. You can find her on only fans at Lily Underscore Bell xxx. Lily, how are you now? You said something there and I want to touch on it real quick earlier before the break about your mom wanting you to go to New York and becoming a you know, struggling Broadway actor, and there's like a level of quote unquote respectability about that. Right. Was your mom an artist? Was she just did she always want you to just be a little superstar or how did that come about?
Speaker 2: Well? I went to an art school growing up, so I think that was a big influence on it. And then we loved Broadway together. She wasn't a big artist. I think she just loved the movie fame and just really was like into that, you know. And then when I started going to art school, she probably was like, oh, you know, like this could be something, you know, And yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well look I'm going to ask some stuff out for you. Our game today is called porn Words. I'm gonna give you ten words. I'm gonna act them out for you. I can't say the word at all in the answer. You can pass at any time, and if there's a time on the clock, we'll go back and check the ones you missed. Okay, because your world for miss porn Star, I'm putting sixty nine seconds on the clock and you'll have ten seconds or ten questions to answer. These are all horn related categories. So anything I'm doing here, it's not gonna be you know, blue Jay, it's gonna be something related. So I'm gonna put the time on the clock and I'm gonna begin. Now, what's this? Okay? Number two? Oral sex on a guy?
Speaker 2: Well, what am I supposed to say to that?
Speaker 1: You could say anything. I'll tell you if you're right or wrong.
Speaker 2: Oh splacio, Nope, keep going ahead.
Speaker 1: There you go. Number three a kink or fetish. No, I fucked it up. Nope, I fucked it up. You get a point for that. It was fetish. Number four, brand new to the industry.
Speaker 2: A new girl.
Speaker 1: No type of category, brand new to the industry.
Speaker 2: Oh new, new, new blood, new starlet.
Speaker 1: Easier, easier than all that. Not young, not teen, brand new.
Speaker 2: New bile, barely legal.
Speaker 1: I skip next one. I just drank a whole bunch of water. Now I have to There you go. Number six, I'm a woman. I just drank a bunch of water. This came out of me. I don't know if this is p squirt. Okay. Seven? Uh uh, taking money from somebody? Taking money in the industry. No, it's a type. Uh tell me, uh, the the Dominatrix. No times up, time is up, damn Finn doom.
Speaker 2: Oh that I wouldn't have gotten that.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, uh for a tie breaker, because I'm gonna have people compete against each other according to I a f D dot com. Okay, Adult Film Database dot com. Yeah, how many? And then just for the audience that they know this probably doesn't count, like OnlyFans collaborations or this, and that. We're just going off this number for the tiebreaker. How many male performers have you worked with? And I will be packaging this and sending it to your religious leader back home, whoever that may be.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I would say like sixty something.
Speaker 1: She was like sixty ninety one. Wow, yeah, and nine away from triple digits. That's pretty solid.
Speaker 2: And you know that's not even counting. No, Like, I don't know if they catch everybody, like, because I've already fucked a couple people that they might not like. I Like, like I fucked someone in Miami where scene's not out yet that I've never had sex with, So that that's ninety two.
Speaker 1: Sure, Oh yeah, that's that's true. We're not doing this as a tool body counting over.
Speaker 2: At one hundred. Well, as far as male performers, I think I might because I fucked a few new people with scenes that haven't been out yet, So I think I might be almost set one hundred.
Speaker 1: Now that's solid sold.
Speaker 2: Because that's the thing with male talent that's interesting is sometimes you start getting repeat people you know. But if you're.
Speaker 1: Traveling, sure, these only count people individually, so one name might count for three four. Yeah, your own content, your own only fans, your own However, you sell content, which again links everything in the episode description. What type of content do you like to produce for yourself?
Speaker 2: Well, what sells for me is me having sex a lot of times with someone that has a very large penis that is usually a different skin color than me. Trying to find a politically correct way to say that.
Speaker 1: Let me pause you on the politically correct because I've talked to some other girls. I've to black performers, white performers, I've talked to whatever people don't like sometimes terms like interracial or BBC or anything like that. And I've spoken to male black performers who just say, like, I don't give a shit whatsoever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they don't really care.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you get caught up in any of that or is there an understanding that like this is a progressive industry in general, and just if we use terminology it's for a different reason. Maybe not, Maybe that's not how they feel. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I come from a very politically correct part of the world. I'm from Portland, so like I have a special need, sister, I have a gay father. I will never say things like, you know, I come out here, people say the word retarded all the time. I would get in so much trouble back home in my household if I said something like that, like you can't you know, but I also grew up around some a different environment, you know, and then also having a gay dad, I would never say that's so gay, it's interesting, like you know, that type of upbringing, so you know. Also, I am an activist, so like I definitely wouldn't ever use like any race play like I just and I remember, I will admit, on the beginning days of sex Panther, I would have guys that would call me that would do race play and it just left me with a funny feeling. And so I remember like I told this dude, you know, after like the BLM movement, you know, was really intense, and I did some marching and stuff, and you know, I guess a lot of girls basically like had this major thing where they were like, we're not doing race play anymore. And I think that burst a lot of stuff, which is good, but it upset a lot of people. And then this dude just bitched me out on the phone and was so pissed and said, oh, you fucking sluts not doing this anymore, just so bad at me. And I was like, well, I think he's getting a lot of girls that are doing this right now. But it's just like, yeah, I would never participate in I would listen to it, and I just I don't know. It's just interesting. Also, I never knew that it was such a big thing, Like prior to getting in the industry, I didn't know that there were white guys that fantasized about black men like that. I didn't realize that that was even a thing, right, So it just was kind of a shock to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know, it's it's it's an odd thing because again I have spoken to black performers before, and some of them are what I would expect, like race play. Fuck out of here. No, like I'll start swinging on you if you want some race play, and that's fine. You know, anyone can do. My opinion on sex in general is just that anyone could do whatever they want to do as long as there's no kids or dogs in the rooms. To the golden in there. Uh, that's not my business, you know, I don't care, stay out of it. But yeah, it's weird, because it's not weird, it's just whatever. I've spoken to male black performers and they're like, yeah, I don't give a shit whatever you call me, whatever you want, I'm inside you. But then from an acting standpoint, in a sense, you have to be comfortable with it. On the other side, So even though there here's.
Speaker 2: What I see, I think, uh, I see Asian girls obviously using their Asian hair, you know, culture to you know, promote themselves in that way, which I think they're able to do that because they're Asian. Sure, and so that makes sense if I all of a sudden am like I'm shooting with this hot Asian girl, Like, it's a little different if a white person is doing it. So like if I'm doing race play and saying I'm shooting with this BBC, Like it just looks bad. But like if a black person is talking about themselves in that way, I feel like that doesn't look bad. They can say whatever they want because that's their culture and they're able to say what they want. So it's kind of I guess that's kind of where I lean with it, Like I wouldn't, yeah, because like it's not like they're saying to me like, oh, you t have tight white whatever, like they're they're not really doing that to me, so and they're not, and I don't see a lot of my I guess maybe I haven't checked. I'm like, I I guess they do when I companies label me white like that, But I don't know if I see other male talents doing that to me that are black that I work with, I'm not sure. Yeah, it's interesting everywhere.
Speaker 1: We had a little tech issue, not a big deal. You you were saying though about how you're not normally labeled as white performer Lily Bell. You know it's and I think that's a totally fair point. Is very weird, go ahead, Sorry.
Speaker 2: I definitely got thrown into that though, Like I would. I wouldn't say that like I, but like I definitely got thrown into the snow bunny category for sure, And I didn't know that that was going to be what my thing was going to be, you know, Like I didn't know that. Yeah. So it's interesting when you get thrown into something and you're like, oh, okay.
Speaker 1: It's weird. We've had this large cultural shift in language too. Write like you don't have an issue performing with black male performers, Yeah, but you might or other people might, or anything else. If they just put a simple white girl gets destroyed by BBC, it's a little bit like, uh, I mean, you can't even say Lily Bell and Isaiah Maxwell or whoever it is. But if you go back in the history of it, this industry was using the word tranny like it was nothing for the longest time for transperformers. At the same time they were giving transperformers work. So it's a real weird dichotomy where we're moving towards a thing where we need to be more conscious of language, which can get a little scary and a little dangerous if we pushed too far. But I do think we need to have a little more cognizance of who we're talking about. When we're talking about we don't have to nest necessarily classify everything to a small category. Tiny white girl gets destroyed. It's not necessary, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hear you on that. I think you know. Uh, it's interesting because you know, I had a situation with the company where basically, uh, I showed up on set the script was not sent to me prior. They basically want me to do major race play. Say BBC say things like this. I say, I'm not saying things like this. I said never when I've worked for Doghart or Black or any of that never made me say these things. I'm not saying it. The girl director looked at me and goes, well, it's not like I'm making you say the N word, and he said it with the hardy R and I was like whoa. And he's like, I've changed a script now, and he got all mad and then changed it and he goes, how about how about you say this? Is it true what they say once you go black? You never? I go, no, that's still race play. I'm not doing that right, And then uh, he was such a dick the whole thing. And then he made he packed up the whole set, made us wait on the couch, didn't give us our checks for like forty five minutes, you know, and then what happens when that DVD comes out? My face right next to like Lily Bell takes BBC like literally what you were saying? My face right there? I was like, you know what he thought? He goes, bet that bitch doesn't want to do race play, I'm gonna put your face right next to that word and you are not gonna be able to do anything about it. And that's exactly what he did.
Speaker 1: So let me ask you, is that guy no listed from now into eternity or are you comfortable working with that person again?
Speaker 2: Not the male talent male talent free the director. I don't think I would work for that company again. No. Yeah, and it's it's it's an older company. It's it's a company that's been around for for a while. But I mean we've come a long way. I mean we used to. I mean people used to say the N word, you know, when it used to happen. I don't know if you remember Mow the Monster I do.
Speaker 1: I do a show called I Said what or a segment called I said, what right, And I go back and I pull old clips and the idea is never to throw anyone under the bus. I want to hear you, you know, Lily Bell going like ooh, I like taking a big dick, blah blah blah blah. But I went back for one girl and I found some stuff and I showed my wife, because she's my producer on the show. I was like, hey, you think I should play this clip? And it was just Edward and word and word and word enward and I was like, yeah, oh, and she laughed because I was joking. Obviously I'm not gonna play that fucking clip. But I bring it to the performer and off air, I said, hey, I have some clips for you to play. She goes, ooh, are any of them the race play stuff? And I said I said, I said no, and I explained the story I just told you, and she says to me, and I give her tons of fucking credit for this. She goes, if you have one, we could play it. I didn't. I didn't have one. There was no reason to pull it. But she goes, we could play it and we could talk about how things have changed in the industry and how that used to be acceptable among performers and this and that. Again, I won't call out that individual, but I think that's a good thing that times have changed in that way where we're a little more cognizant of it. But I do get scared when we get to the point of not wanting to categorize anything that it could hurt some performers who don't look as beautiful as Lily Bell, like BBW. I would fucking hate to be classified as BBW. But if it was getting me more work and I was a curveer woman, that kind of only benefits me, you know.
Speaker 2: I think at the end of the day, or categories, people search up categories. That's always what it's going to come down to, you know. I think there's a way you can carry yourself in this industry where you're not stepping on toes, you know, doing too much of that. But of course, if you label some of your stuff in some ways, you know, I don't know. I think it's up to people's discretion. I think everybody has their own opinions on these things. You know. Obviously, if you're classifying things into racial stuff, you're going to probably make more money. Like it is just how it is. So you know, either you can yeah, don't do what you want. But like last thing I'll say is like about the race thing is how we also have come a long ways. I remember this one scene I did for dog Fart, and I don't care about talking about dog Fart because you know, they know what they've done. But they had a scene once where I basually I supposed to be looking through a sex shop. There's a DVD I picked up and I was like, literally, black girl, she there's Confederate flags all over the back of the thing, tons of white dudes, you know, like gang and I'm just like, you guys, probably should put this one in the back, Like this one is wild. Like I'm like I cannot believe that shit like this was made and like it was super normal, you know. But I guess, you know, we look at so much of our cinema, so much of our stuff that we used to look at and like like I'll watch you know, episodes of the Office, you know, like where he like hides under the desk, like when that one worker comes, you know, and I'm like, holy shit, you know, I'm like that's really rethe you know, But it's like things were different back then.
Speaker 1: They just were you know what you specifically talk about the unfortunately named dogfart dot com, which has so many I'll be honest with you. Uh, one of their umbrella, or the one of the sites underneath her umbrella was combang dot com. And that was I think the worst offender for everything you're talking about here. White dudes with a black girl, okay, blowbang uh, And I think it was Combang, I'm pretty sure, and all of them in Confederate shirts, and it was about how the girl's black boyfriend she did on them or something, so now she's gonna get revenge on them with white guy. I mean, they that's but I'll be honest with you though, when I was a kid eighteen years old, definitely not younger than that, I used to like seeing a hot black girl in a scene. So I would kind of look at it and be like, oh, that's weird. Those gentlemen must be from the South. Let's just continue on with this.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have changed since then, We've grown since then. I understand that if we could go back and digitally remove the Confederate flags, I'd be more comfortable going back and watching those videos again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's it's funny. I I'll up you one and we'll see if you feel this ups you one. Do you know what the Blue Pill Group is? The Blue Man pill Group.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the blue Man pill Group is. I know what the blue so it's not the pill Man group.
Speaker 2: It's I think it's the Blue pill Man Group. Yeah. Anyway, if you look it up on Pornhub, just type that in, it'll come up. It's basically a group of old geriatric men and they're just like fucking the shit out of a girl, you know, and they'll do just like different things, and so it's a take on the you know, Blue Men of Vegas and then it's just you know, and they're really good at it. And it's wild because that was the first thing I was showing by my agent when I started. I remember I came to the office in Chatsworth and they showed me that and I was just like, so girls are doing things like that. I was like, is that something I'm gonna have to do? Like I just was like, holy shit, you know, but it's funny. Now I would totally do something like that, Like I would so do it. And it's yeah, like who cares. I think that that's fun and like old men, they know how to lay it down.
Speaker 1: Sure, well, how old are we talking? Last question? Then we're gonna take a break. We'll come back. How old are we talking about?
Speaker 2: I will leave in their high seventies, so.
Speaker 1: You'd be comfortable with that now I have Yeah.
Speaker 2: I've had sex with men that are in their seventies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and where'd you hide the body after you killed them with the heart attack?
Speaker 2: It's shocking. I think if you take care of yourself, you'd be surprised, you know. Yeah, there's definitely men that yeah, I think. Yeah, age is just a number when it comes to men's libido. Sometimes that's wild how they just can keep going for sure.
Speaker 1: All right, folks, we're gonna take one more break. My guest Lily Bell. Find her on only fans at Lily Underscore Bell xxx links to everything in the episode description. We'll be right back. All right, folks, we're back today with my guest Lily Bell. You can find our ou on OnlyFans at Lily Underscore Bell xxx. Lily, let me ask you do you like being put in awkward positions?
Speaker 2: It depends I would say.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, let's try and put you in an awkward position with my next game, Lady's Choice Least Choice. This game where you the world famous porn star. I get to build your own celebrity fantasy gang bang. Okay, there's a catch. You don't actually get to pick the individuals. I'm gonna spin these wheels which you can't see, but the folks at home are seeing the wheel spinning currently. Oh wow, those wheels are so cool. The graphics are awesome. Yeah. Anyway, the wheels are gonna determine who will be participants in your Lady's Choice gang bang. There's an athlete wheel, an actor wheel, and the third wheel is just kind of a guy. Your job while building this gangbang is to tell me who goes where and then give me your logic for it, Like did you pick this guy for your mouth because like, oh, he's got great abs, I'd love to stare at those abs. Or did you pick this guy for your ass because maybe like he seems like a small dick loser, like I wouldn't have to worry about that. Can I give you your participants in?
Speaker 2: Are you gonna guv with each like one? So I don't get lost?
Speaker 1: Oh, you won't get lost, You'll be totally fine. Yeah, yeah, yeah, all right, let's play lady's choice.
Speaker 2: Let's play lady's choice.
Speaker 1: Travis Kelce, Channing Tatum, Ed Kemper, Lily you a true crime fan? Little I d amn.
Speaker 2: I know a lot about Ed Kemper.
Speaker 1: Travis kelce Uh, you get to borrow him from Taylor for a while, and that's pretty solid. You know, maybe he never even goes back. Uh your actor Real Channing Tatum, mister magic Mike, am I right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean look at the man the abs alone that didn't work. Uh. And your third guy, unfortunately is Ed Kemper. They're pros to him. He's six foot nine. I doubt we'll be able to use the little dick loser in this scenario. The cons are unfortunately he did murder ten people. Uh so, Lily Bell, if you would please give me your lady's choice selection Travis Kelce, Channing Tatum, and Ed Kemper.
Speaker 2: Okay, I really love that you chose a Kemper. I must save him for last I'm gonna put. I don't know, Travis kelcey, I don't even know if I have this feeling like he's such a little douchebag that I kind of would want to just like I feel like he's a big cuddle bug, like he almost would maybe want to have it up in his butt, and like I was thinking I'd give him my ass, but then I thought he probably maybe wants it up his you know, you never know. I would. I would, I would probably if anything, I think we would share buttholes together, Okay, fair, I would say that because I'm definitely saving my vagina for Channing because I have had a huge crush on him. I love him a lot, Like he's a big, big celebrity crush of mine. Magic mic step up anyway. With ed Kemper, I just feel like only fitting to choose my mouth slash throat because which I'm sure you know, he killed his mother and fucked her throat, and you know, she basically said to him the night before he killed her, he said, she said, I've never had sex because of you, you know, blah blah blah, and you know he goes, all right, I bet, And so he killed her and then sucked her throat and then said to her poetically, well now you have had sex.
Speaker 1: I believe that. I believe. At one point he also ripped the vocal cords out and said that bitch wouldn't shut up. I think is what he told the police.
Speaker 2: See. The only reason why I know of this is not because I watched like a documentary about him. It was that Netflix.
Speaker 1: Oh love it, give me a third fucking season.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It was really good, really good, so so good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we're gonna wrap this up. I got a few other questions though that I want to talk about the future. What is coming up for you? Are there any major kinks of fetishes or types of scenes that you've yet to shoot that you're excited to shoot coming up?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I mean I I might. So I'm still planning to do my debut anal coming up here soon. I don't know when that's going to happen, but I think it's going to happen at some point, if not this year, next year. I know it's going to be happening before I'm thirty. So I'm twenty eight right now. Okay, So I'm going to get ready and excited for that. It's supposed to happen last year and then because of my whole medical thing, I wasn't able to still want to do a which McCall it a blowbang yet to do that. I did get to do my gang bang last year. What I really want to do for myself, which isn't even like super work related, like, yes, I want to do more features and things like that. And I did just do a really great feature for Digital Playground this year. It was really fun. And then I have a feature coming out for Cinema in the next month or so. I also have something for Playboy coming out in the next month or so. That's exciting. But really what I want to do is travel. Me and my friend Maya Wolf we were talking about going to Amsterdam for ex Viz in September, so I might go to New York before that, then go to Amsterdam, then go to Berlin. So I'm just like planning to do all of that. I just kind of want to travel to Europe again because I wanted to go last year and I wasn't able to go because I was shooting a feature.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I don't know the names of the companies exactly, but do you shoot in Europe ever or no?
Speaker 2: I have So the last time I was in Europe, I got flown out to shoot for the company Door Cell, and so I got to be in Paris and shoot for them, and then I got to stay an extra week and just kind of fuck around and that was fun.
Speaker 1: Where's the crazy hardcore place? Not like violent or anything like that. But is it prog or Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Frog and Budapest? Yes, okay, and it is Czech Republic? Is that them? Like you?
Speaker 1: I mean, I barely know where Pennsylvania is. I'm in New Jersey, so yeah, sure in that region is where they do all the crazy stuff. I believe you've shot a VR scene before, right, am?
Speaker 2: A lot? Oh god, a lot?
Speaker 1: What is different about that shooting wise? Being you? Yeah, it seems like is it a hassle to you? You almost look like, oh, it's exhausting.
Speaker 2: Really, yeah, it's exhausting. I'm not the biggest stand of shooting VR. Yes, I like shooting it because aesthetically for my fans, it's a lot of people love jerking off to VR. I I've dated a few guys that love jerking off to VR. Yeah, so it's just uh. I I definitely like it for that reason because I like pleasing my fans. But as far as like my pleasure goes, it's very robotic for us. You know, the guy cannot talk to me, he cannot really touch me or move that much or else the camera will move. You know, I have to make sure that I'm covering penetration. So a lot of times I can't rub myself, Like if I'm rubbing myself when I'm in Doggie, you know, I'm not able to turn my face very well because I'm rubbing, So then I'm not able to then pleasure myself because then I'm supposed to be giving a full performance. And then if I'm rubbing myself in Missionary, a lot of times you might not be able to see penetration that well. Right, So it's like there's some you know. So it's just it's more robotic for me. But it is fun to do some costplays like I always find those fun. Like I just got a little award from BIZOUI that was cool for this, like Katherine Catherine the great costplays I did. And then I did like a rinera Targarian one last year that I wanted to award for and that.
Speaker 1: Was cool, very cool. So Your Digital Underground the four episode feature Cards on the Table. It's been a massive hit, and I believe the fourth and final episode is out now if people want to check that out. Do you like the acting aspect of porn? Do you like? Do you like it to the point that it would same money, same prestige level of website. One is more gonzo, one is acting. Would you pick the acting over the other one or no?
Speaker 2: Well, so here's the thing. I mean, it depends, like each company's different. You know, for Lass cinema, when the the acting is very real throughout the whole movie, it's not porno acting. So when the sex happens, it's very much like it's part of the story. It's kind of like you're watching an HBO show and then the sex happens, but instead of you just seeing like ten to fifteen seconds of softcore, now you're actually getting to see like fifteen to twenty five minutes of real sex, and then the story just continues seamlessly, you know, yea to the next scene, which I really love. You know, with Digital Playground, it's a little more choppy. It's a little bit more like a regular sex feature, where like the acting doesn't really matter as much. Yes, it's a factor, but the sex scenes are really what matters, and they're way more gonzo, Like I bring a lot of gonzo factor to my feature sex scenes. I definitely, but like with less Cinema, I don't like. I definitely am more like loving and passionate and where like the sex scene that's gonna come out for this lest cinema feature, it's way more like me and Nathan are having sex at home. It's like you're really seeing us have sex. We're not opening up to camera. We're we're literally not aware of a camera like in feature films. I'm very aware of the camera, but with LUs I don't have to be, which is you know, really great.
Speaker 1: You have done a lot of these scenes in the past, and I believe it probably stems from your relationship. As you said, do Girl Girl scenes sell Do they sell well?
Speaker 2: I love shooting Girl Girl. Unfortunately they don't sell well for me on my platform. I wish they did. I know it does work for some girls, and it sucks because I love shooting it. So if I'm gonna shoot with a girl, it's because I really want to fuck her. But yeah, but if for companies it sells well, I sell well for companies for Girl Girl, but not my only fans.
Speaker 1: No, I uh, I've talked to my wife about this before. I'm likely gonna die young. We've talked about how people who stay healthy and everything can go into their seventies and fuck uh not me. But I've talked to my wife about this before, and she's bisexual. I would say. She said, if I were to die, it would only be girls from now on and not like a insecurity issue, like let me just reassure him, because I told her, I'm like, yo, go out and get some dick and make sure they're rich too. If something happens to me, If you could only be with guys or girls the rest of your life, what would you pick.
Speaker 2: That's so hard because I've been having kind of an interesting thing in my sexuality recently, where like, I want more than anything to be a lesbian, Like I truly like that would make my life so much easier. I'm not the biggest fan of men in general, you know, but I'm very attractive to them, and I really like them a lot in a lot of ways. But as far as, like, you know, socially and the things that I've dealt with in sex work, you know, I've kind of, you know, I had a little bit of a you know, viewpoint on some things, and so unfortunately I am very straight, so I would have to say that I would just be with men for the rest of my life. But if I'm not having sex, Oh, it's just so hard because I wish I was a lesbian so bad. I just want, you know, but it's like I do brave dick like it is. And then but it's like you met you men, like not all you men?
Speaker 1: That sounds better, No, every dude mostly don't. Don't you go ahead?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've dealt with some shit and it's it's crazy, and like, you know, you guys are very visual creatures. You're very you like variety. You know, It's it's tough growing up in this like mindset of thinking things are going to be like what you see in movies, and then you realize it relationships aren't really like that and it's real life. And then you know, then trying to have a relationship realizing that and then also doing what I do. You know, it's you know, I think if I date another guy, I would want a date a guy that isn't a fan of my friends. I want it, like I'm cool. If you watch porn, that's fine. I know that it's just something that happens. I know there's a lot of girls out there that are like, no, like if you watch porn, like we can't date. Here's the thing, Like I've watched it, so it's like, you know, it's fine, Do I watch it now? No, but I prefer like, if I bring you around, you might see a girl. Oh yeah, I kind of recognize her, but I don't want you to know where by name?
Speaker 1: Fair enough? Yeah, oh that's it. Yeah, no, no, no, no, that's fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Last question for you, is there an exit plan or are you gonna be Granny Gilf Lily Bell takes b well BBC obviously we would put on there giant.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah right yeah at that point, grand like just say all of it. I don't care.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Well, your progressive opinion now forty years from now will shift and say something horrendous. So is there an exit plan?
Speaker 2: You know, that's such an interesting question. I just always see myself and sex work. I don't really know what my I'm like nervously picking out my brush. You know, this question is always interesting. I always saw myself being a mill carrying out being someone like that is in the industry for ten plus years, you know, really being able to live off my name. As time has moved on, the industry isn't what it used to be. The household porn star name doesn't really hold the same as it used to, you know, the only fans thing changed a lot of stuff, So I I don't know. I would eventually do things behind the camera a little bit. I don't know if that's where I'll stay. I have done some scriptwriting. I do enjoy that. I see myself always in sex work. Somehow, some way, I've wanted to do some talent liaison work, and I think that that would be really beneficial for me because I am a talent. So I think a lot of talent would trust me to be a talent liaison because I'm not coming from you know, no knowledge. I definitely would probably take some courses, though I've also even thought about school again in some kind of way. The reason why I didn't go to school is because I felt like it was like I had to do it for my parents and do it for my family, and do it because I was proving stuff to other people. And now if I went back to school, it's because I'd be doing it for me and what I want to learn I just be really scared about like all of the student loans, like, because once you start, you can't really stop. So it's like i'd really want to make sure that I know what I'm doing. So I don't really know what my exit plan is. I don't know if I have one. I guess I just trust that whatever happens to me happens. And I've been so successful so far, so I just kind of am gonna trust it to sex success will follow me as it has so far.
Speaker 1: I think it's a perfect answer. My guest tonight was Lily Bell. You find links to all of our social media in the episode description below, but make sure you had to wear only fans buy some lesbian porn really push it, be like ooh, I need to see you with more girl girl, and then you're throwing in your credit card number and whatever. Make sure you check out our only fans at Lily Underscore Bell xxx. Lily, thank you so much for coming on with me today.
Speaker 2: Thank you