Speaker 1: But here with Adam Adam Green, one of my more controversial guests, which is pretty hilarious because I've had the head of the KKK, Nazis, two communists, black nationalists. But for whatever reason, you seem to get a rise out of Maybe it's my following, but it seems like a lot of people very very mixed. Actually, you've had a ton of people request you and a ton of people not like you.
Speaker 2: We've been scheduled we alost do.
Speaker 1: Like nine months ago, we had a little argument and I had schedule conflict.
Speaker 2: I was going to Thailand.
Speaker 1: I think we've canceled it like three times, but I finally got this going.
Speaker 3: It's thanks for having me.
Speaker 2: There's issue.
Speaker 4: It's cool to do this. Too bad we can't do it? And or what it's not in person this time? Maybe maybe next time.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think people have mentioned about you having a debate, but I didn't want to do a debate the first time. I think it's better to come in here and have a conversation and then maybe down the road you can debate someone. I would rather just kind of hear your perspective, hear your story before. I know you're most known for like the religious stuff, the Christ, the Bible. But before that, what originally got you into this? Because you were super anti Israel for a long time, Cracker, you still are.
Speaker 4: But well, I started No More News in twenty fourteen, and back then it was like I was watching in full Wars and learning about Zionus stuff.
Speaker 3: That's basically how it started.
Speaker 4: And then I had my channel banned five years ago in twenty twenty, right before the election, which hopefully I don't know if you saw the news today, but they're supposed to be giving that bunch of YouTube channels back. Oh dude, I'm I'm praying. I'm praying hard for that to happen. I had over one hundred thousand subs and it would be a game changer to get that back.
Speaker 1: No, I really, it's so ridiculous to took your guys away. I really hope you get it. That's why originally I wasn't gonna put this on YouTube, but I'm like, you know what, I think we can put on YouTube because it's I've been in trouble there multiple times. I'm always pushing the boundaries. But like you seem like I've heared to some of the other guests. I think you're good.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm definitely less controversial and keep it way more Pg. Thirteen than a lot of some other people online. I'm just gonna talk about the Bible, the greatest story ever told, and read some verses. Enlighten, enlighten you and your audience with some verses.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's very controversial. Before we jump into that, let's just talk real quick about something current event before we get into this, because it is probably take a while.
Speaker 2: Charlie Kirk, what's your thoughts.
Speaker 1: There's a lot going on there, the conspiracies of that, just the whole situation, Like, what's your thoughts on that? Obviously it's tragic, or at least that's my physician on it. I wasn't a huge Charlie Kirk supporter, but I still think it's tragic.
Speaker 3: I think it's tragic too. I was not a fan of Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 4: He was basically the number one spokesman, like conservative Christian for the youth in America that was pro Israel. So he was the top Shabos goy. He was the golden gooy for Israel, and he was a huge gatekeeper and he was always doing pro Israel propaganda from the religious standpoint, and I'm like Nick Fans, I'm not convinced of the conspiracies that Israel was somehow in it. And in fact, I think those theories are just going to be used for like more of a crackdown on anti Semitic conspiracy theories on the internet.
Speaker 3: I think that's how that's going to play out.
Speaker 4: And clearly like it's all the talk is Christian revival. Right now, we had all the top politicians, all many of which are huge Zionists, all promoting Christianity. Ben Shapiro is donating money and saying he wants people to go to church.
Speaker 3: Huge push.
Speaker 4: Trump is saying, tweeting out from the White House official Twitter, that we need God, we need religion, we need to bring back Christianity more than ever there. It's basically like their number one propaganda tool to get to create Noah hides or supporters of Israel. And that's why they're pushing it so hard, because the ultimate goal of Judaism is to get in the end times all the world worshiping the God of Israel, the ultimate goal.
Speaker 1: Charlie Kirk was very pro Israel. He pushed all these Israel talking points. I mean there's people saying he was starting to turn on him a little bit, but I'm I'm skeptical to conspiracies. I also do think we should carefully examine all the information. So I'm like, I'm in the middle. I'm not jumping saying like Israel did this. I think most likely they probably didn't, but they've done so much bad to our country one hundred every angle should be investigated. But yeah, no, I think things have gone a little far. I think most likely, even though they are known come from tunnels, I doubt they came out of a tunnel and shot him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I doubt they really took him out with a shoulder palm gun or you know, some of these theories that we're that we're hearing. There's and we could see from the leftist reaction that a lot of them celebrates what happened to him, and they see it as a good thing and they're happy about it. So it's not surprising that they would, you know, do something like that.
Speaker 3: But I think they're going to capitalize it.
Speaker 4: He's definitely been made into a Christian Zionist martyr. They're definitely going to use him to push more Judaeo Christianity and and and also they're going to crack down I think you're right, right, yeah, with the speech laws. Now now they're fusing anti Semitism with anti Christianity. And Trump's talked about even before he got elected he was going to have an anti Christian task force. And this is going to be anti Zionist Christian task force. And they're gonna cry.
Speaker 1: I find this scary because this might actually could get support of more people that wouldn't support the anti Semitism laws. So that's that's a scary point mission in that because they could drag in all these people that are you know, you know, they don't like that, they don't like Israel, but they'll still support it. For anti Christians, that does get scary. And like you said, it would be the Christian Zionism, I'm sure.
Speaker 4: And what happens is like the majority of Christians, which are pro Israel and anti racists and everything, they're gonna use the Christians on the Internet to justify that's going to mobilize them to be the defenders because they're like, you're being anti Jewish in the name of Jesus.
Speaker 3: So there they rise up to try to squash that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, I think the Christian Zionism is a massive problem. I think our views differ a little bit. I think you think that all Christianity is a massive problem. And we'll get into that a second. To me, yeah, Christian Zionism is a huge problem. That is how they're able to control you know, Israel's able to manipulate and control our government. So real quick, like, how long all along have you thought have you thought it was religious angle or is that more the last few years you've turned that direction.
Speaker 4: So once you start learning about conspiracies and Zionism, it's it's clear becomes obvious all of our Zionist politicians and pro Israel Christian politicians in America believing Israel or God's chosen people and praying to their wall and that they live in the Holy Land and our Judeo Christian values and all of that. And then so the focus was always that like rabbis and their Mosak, their Messiah they want to rule the world and the Third Temple and end times wars and all that stuff. But it's it's really all a myth, like that's the thing. It's this is it's the greatest, not just that Christianity is a siop. Judaism and the Old Testament is a siop. It's a fake history. It's ancient myths where they're the chosen people and they're meant to have a Messiah that comes and rules all of the nations. Like at the basic level, that's what Judaism is, and Christianity is just an extension of that lie. So if you really want to be in opposition to the JQ or Israel or Zionism or Jews or whatever you want to call it, you can't worship their god, the God of Israel. You can't believe that they were ever chosen. Like I say, they were never chosen, that's made up. But every Christian in the world believes at least that they were once chosen and they want to have that covenant. So in that sense, if it's if it's a myth, if it's a myth that was created by a sect of Jews to theologically conquer the world, if that was the whole goal of the Messiah was to have dominion over the nations, and nations means goingam so dominion over the gentiles over the world through the Messiah as the ultimate goal. And then I don't know if you've seen the compilations, but I got them up on my Twitter and on my Odyssey and rumble endless compilations of clips of rabbis celebrating and laughing and boasting about how Jesus judaized the world and it got all of the world to abandon their pagan gods and then worship the God of Israel and believe in prophecies about a Messiah. So on that level, it is all within the Judaeo paradigm. The simplest way to boil it down is the litmus test. Do you believe in the prophecies of the Torah or not? Because if you believe the prophecies are real, you're affirming God's chosen people and they can predict a future with magical prophecy powers.
Speaker 3: And I'm not willing to do that.
Speaker 4: I say they were never chosen, their God is fake, their land is not holy, and I don't want to the whole world to bow down to their Messiah one day, which is what.
Speaker 3: Christians ultimately do.
Speaker 4: They want the whole world, every nable bow to Jesus, who is the Jewish Messiah.
Speaker 2: What do you think of like, uh, the Christianity sective.
Speaker 1: They just took the Judaism out of it, made some slight changes, tweaked it a little bit because some people they're not gonna they're not going to abandon Christianity. You know, even if I say what you're saying is true, I'm not saying I agree with you, but I mean, let's say it is all true. People aren't gonna switch over when to be more productive to try to push him from an angle of like, hey, let's just cut the Judaism out of this and make some si.
Speaker 4: They're inextricably linked because the whole beginning of the Bible is the Old Testament, and that is the Judaism. Like, you can't have the Jewish Messiah without Judaism. It even says in John Salvation is of the Jews, and He's fulfillment of the Jewish prophecies. So like you see this a lot online people will say, like Christianity is not Judeo, there's no such thing as Judeo prophecy, but it is a sect of Judaism. That was that all the first followers were Jewish. The whole concept of following a Messiah was a Jewish concept. It's worshiping king, the Dividic Messiah. David was the king of Judah. They're all Judaeans. Jesus is called a Judaean, the same word in Greek for the one for who rejected him is what they called him when he was born. They said, where is he who was born King of the Jews in the beginning of Matthew. So you really can't separate the Judeo from the Christianity. It is Christianity is a sect of Messianic It believes in a Messiah apocalyptic.
Speaker 3: It believes in prophecies of the end time.
Speaker 4: Judaism for the Gentiles that they just it's like a form of noah Hyde laws that they worshiped the God of Israel and bow to the Messiah. But they're not converting to Judaism in the full sense that they're following all of their commandments and keeping Kosher and circumcising and keeping the Sabbath and all those things. So it's like Judaism light or neo Judaism.
Speaker 1: For the rest of them, I don't know enough about the Bible, haven't read it, so unfortunately they can't really can't really debate and push back.
Speaker 2: We'll have to do that sometime.
Speaker 1: But do you think this possibly, maybe it's a little unrealistic because people they're not going to just stop being Christians.
Speaker 2: So you don't think there's any other take that could you believe?
Speaker 3: Are they going to stop being Christian Zionists?
Speaker 4: And also that's not really true if you look at the statistics, the demographics, the younger generations believe in Christianity less and less already on their own.
Speaker 3: After World War Two there was.
Speaker 4: A huge collapse and decrease in church attendance in Christianity in Europe, and it's exploding in third world nations like you know, Africa, in South America and even in China. But so, I mean, I think in the modern world people just less and less are going to be believing in ancient myths and superstitions.
Speaker 1: I feel like people almost like need a God in religion though too they don't have it what you get like communism, and it's like people need something to believe in, and if they don't believe in God, it gets replaced by something else. That's I think that's part of like this leftist like trany culture. It almost comes like religion to them. The Trump people are almost like religion, so they have to be a little careful eradicating religion.
Speaker 4: That's true, that's true. You can't just take it away and then give people absolutely nothing.
Speaker 3: I agree with that, and.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying that there's no no God. I'm not a militant atheist that says I know for a fact there's no God. I think believing in a higher power can can't have benefits. But if we're gonna believe that that higher power is who the Jews say is God, and that he chose them, and that we want to be grafted into their covenant, and then they're they're the nation of priest and the chosen people and the spokesman's for God, I'm not buying that. That's just people trying to control you, telling you with the authority of God backing them, And what do they always say, If you oppose them, you oppose God, and God is on their side and they're gonna win.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I agree with you, but I do see parts of what you're saying is true, because I do see how these religious guys take it and they push I don't know if they believe it or if they're repeating it like these politicians, they Hucklebees, all these guys, the tag cruises, they I do see him use religion.
Speaker 2: So I definitely part of what you're saying is true.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna deny that they take it and they and then they say God says this, blessed Israel, God's chosen people. So one hundred percent agree without being a massive problem. I'm just not sure the realistic of fully, you know, trying to get rid of Christianity, if that could be helpful either.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 4: Should I should we not try to oppose Christianity though, because look at how much they're using Christianity for support of Israel. There's a reason that Netanyahu and Ben Shapiro and Dennis Praeger and all the big Zionist networks all promote Christianity all the time. Ben Shapiro's Daily Wire and Newsmax and Fox News and every single one that we would consider like slaves Dezion and sold out and took the shekels and got the call, every one of them promotes Christianity. So if the if all the biggest pro Israel influencers are promoting Christianity, and then also all of the anti Zionist influencers are also promoting Christianity as a solution. It's just like full spectrum dominance, Like when we're not going to get anywhere, We're not gonna defeat the Jews by worshiping their God and everybody to bow down to their Messiah. And if our big issue is that they rejected their Messiah, they rejected Jesus, it's like who cares that Messiah was meant to conquer us to begin with? Why do just because somebody doesn't believe in a Messiah we all want to worship them. It's like a reverse psychology trick to get the whole world to bow down to their Messiah, which originally was the whole goal.
Speaker 3: And I can show you the verses for.
Speaker 1: That, yeah you want, But you know, I have seen a couple anti Zionists like preachers and stuff, So like, what's your thoughts on that? Are you against that? Or I think that's that's that's a positive thing in the right direction. Are you opposed to that too?
Speaker 4: I think they're doing more harm than good because their opposition is highlighted by by Jews as blood libels and as as discredited, like you're blaming them for killing God.
Speaker 3: And it just doesn't work.
Speaker 4: You go ask You've seen I go out on the street and do interviews with regular Christians and they'll say, I go, are you mad that Jesus was crucified? And they go, no, It's God's plan. It had to happen. The prophecies had to be fulfilled. Jesus laid down his own life. He did it for all of our sins, Like Christianity wouldn't exist and you wouldn't have to be washed in the blood and have the sacrificial atonement of Jesus if he wasn't rejected. And it says clearly an act, it was God's preordained plan.
Speaker 3: So that's not going to work. It's not going to cut it.
Speaker 4: That the Vatican's not going to switch their theology and the Christian Zionist institutions aren't going to switch their theology and start hating Jews because they killed God.
Speaker 3: That that's not going to happen.
Speaker 4: It's just used as the boogeyman in the villain so they could have their persecution victimhood status and to discredit the opposition. That that's how it plays out, that's how it's been playing out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it seems like they're playing if they play both sides, it seems like I'm a lot newer to this than you. But they're playing both sides, and you know, I'm not sure.
Speaker 4: In their opposition exactly. Like even the position to Judaism still says it's still affirms that they were chosen and that their God is real. It's just fighting over It's like two Jewish sects fighting over who the Messiah is.
Speaker 3: People.
Speaker 1: Again, I'm personally, you know, I'm not anti Christian by any means, so I mean, probably half my basis Christian, but I do think.
Speaker 3: You have very anti mo.
Speaker 4: Like in Judaism when the rabbis say Noah haid Laws and mok is gonna come and all the all the gentiles will bow.
Speaker 3: Are you anti that? Well, then why not anti.
Speaker 4: Jesus because he's It's it's it's the same thing, a group of Jews that want the whole world to bow to their Messiah.
Speaker 2: Well, Jesus wasn't preaching that.
Speaker 1: It is insane that these these people they they believe he's coming back. They're trying to build the Third Temple. I think it's insane. There's like these Christian people that truly believe it, and it's insanity. But Jesus wasn't wasn't preaching bad stuff.
Speaker 4: He taught that he's gonna make the the nation's his footstool, and that he will rule over the gentile.
Speaker 3: Here, let me show you that verse.
Speaker 4: Okay, this one it actually does say, well, that's a verse from Paul actually, if I can find it here in a second. But yeah, when I get into these verses with you, you'll see every single time, every pre and the main reason also that I'm against it is because it's a myth. They wrote a story fulfilling Old Testament prophecies. The first Christians didn't even believe in an earthly Jesus. They believed that he was a cosmic, heavenly figure that was revealed like a god's hidden secret mystery hidden in the scriptures. And all the first layers of the New Testament don't describe biographical details of an earthly preacher.
Speaker 3: It's it's it's solely.
Speaker 4: A cosmic figure that they knew they saw according to the scriptures. And I've got I've done videos where I get into all of Paul, and I'm writing a book on this as well. Paul Peter James Hebrews First Clement. No biographical Jesus. It's all heavenly from the scriptures.
Speaker 1: Do you believe Jesus was even a person or do you beleeve it wasn't even a person?
Speaker 4: No, complete complete myth, complete mythology invented with the with the purpose and the intent of having all of the nations believe in this God.
Speaker 3: I believe in this Messiah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know most historians think he existed, but again, this.
Speaker 4: Is not like my area of Most of those are it's true, but they're mostly Christian Christian theologians that have been saying that, and they maintain this consensus by just arguing for the consensus I've been I write it. I have a big chapter about this in my book about the consensus. And bart Ahman, who is the most famous Jesus historicist. I've read his book many times. I've read several other my Jesus mythesist books and seeing their arguments propped up against each other, and Airman loses like every single time when you actually dig into it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I said, And unfortunately I'll feedback for debate and person will bring someone, but it's not my area of expertise.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, I've done lots of debates on this also.
Speaker 2: But yeah, well we should in person.
Speaker 3: That'll be fun.
Speaker 1: Like I was just trying to hear your basic theory and stuff today. Like I said, I know it's not probably my fans, but I need to stay open minded. So I'm willing to listen. And I am super anti Christian Zionist. That's that's a major problem. So it is something that needs to be taken on.
Speaker 4: So okay, well, here's a question if in my view, all Christians are Zionist. Because all Christians worship the God of Zion and the Old Testament, it makes it very clear that God, the God of Israel yahweh Is, he dwells in Zion. He calls Zion his holy mountain. He says the law will come forth from Zion. So if you're worshiping the God of Zion, and in my view, you believe in in Zionism, not that you believe in the modern day state of Israel, but you still believe in the concept of the God of Zion.
Speaker 3: So in that degree, I consider them all Zionis.
Speaker 1: You can make an argument that you know Israel today versus the Bible aren't even remotely related.
Speaker 2: I think there's definitely a good argument for that.
Speaker 4: But these people, well, they are related in the sense that they're they're following the Bible, like they've had prophecies for two thousand years of returning to the Holy Land and rebuilding their temple and having their Messiah and fulfilling their prophecies.
Speaker 3: So but like you say, it's not the same or it's not real. It's never real.
Speaker 4: It's only what people think it is and how they act on it in the real world. But let me show you one of those verses I was mentioning earlier. I'll just do it real quick, share, share a screen. So this is Paul in Romans. He says, and Isaiah said, the root of Jesse. That's the Messiah, who one who will arise to rule over the nations. In him, the gentiles will hope. And that's NIV. And King James says he shall rise to reign over the Gentiles. So even in the New Testament, like it makes it clear today right there, it's not open to interpretation. The Messiah is meant to rule over the Goyam. That's what it says. And just say, now, look, Romans fifteen, he says, this is Paul, who's the apostle. Paul wrote, like most of the books of the New Testament, he's citing Isaiah, and that's from forty two, which says the servant that's the Messiah. He will bring justice to the nations, the islands, or the world will put their hope like the Christians put their hope.
Speaker 3: In the Messiah.
Speaker 4: And also citing Isaiah forty nine, I will make you a light for the gentiles. My salvation may reach to the ends of the earth. And here's what it says. Kings will see you and stand up. Princess will see you and bow down. And then the worst part Isaiah forty nine. This is about this was interpreted about Jesus. This is the point of Jesus. He will lift his banner to the nations, so the nations the go and will believe in him. Kings will foster your fathers. They will bow down before you with their faces to the ground. They will lick the dust at your feet. Then you will know that I am the Lord. Those who hope in me will not be disappointed. So that's the verse after verse. When you see what Jesus fulfilled it's about out conquering all of the world and having all of the world bow down to their Messiah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I really need to read the Bible and the Kuran. I think is those are two books I should read. Are you anti Islam too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Islam's another it's Judaism three point oh. Christianity is Judaism two point zero. Islam is Judaism three point zero. Jesus is a central figure, He's a prophet. They believe that he's gonna return to defeat the anti Christ in the end times.
Speaker 3: Very similar to Christianity.
Speaker 4: And yeah, top rabbis like my monodies include both Christianity and Islam. They say they brought positive thing to the world, bringing the world to away from paganism to the God of Israel through Jesus.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, I think it's it's tricky because you can clearly see there has been goods in religions, the community building. The most people buildings ever been in have been the Church and most they've built, so clearly it's done a lot to bring people connect closer to God. I mean, first thing, I believe in God. I think they're definitely a God. But I'm not part of an organized religion. But I can see positives, but you know, there's also been negatives like anything. So, by the way, if people want to leave questions, super chats will also take some non super chats. Because I said, I'm not real verse in religion, I'm sure people want to push back or agree either way. Don't like insult the guests, though they don't just throw stupid insults.
Speaker 2: Pay a lot of money here.
Speaker 3: Let me save you the time.
Speaker 4: Although I want you good to donate to Jake and attack me if you want, but I'm not attack them. Yeah, you gotta pay good money address what my arguments are. Otherwise it's just gonna look like desperation.
Speaker 2: And you know, I much prefer that.
Speaker 1: It's just stupid if people insult guests, have had it happened before, and it's like it just just be respectful. Like you said, we don't necessarily agree. I agree partially you're saying, but not fully. But we should have have respectful conversations when people result the name calling like Jews. Yeah, several people try saying you're Jewish, what you're where do you that comes from? They just get mad the what you're pushing.
Speaker 4: I think I think it's because they're mad because I'm exposing that Jesus is a Jewish myth meant to conquer the nations.
Speaker 3: But it's probably because my last name is.
Speaker 4: Green, which is mostly an English, Irish, Scottish surname. Can't even look it up Google surname Green, That's what it says. It's only a small percentage, like five percent of Green's are are Ashkenazi. I've put my DNA test out for years, zero Ashkanazi, zero any Jewish, one hundred percent Northwestern European Viking genetics on my ancestry test.
Speaker 3: And I was raised Christian.
Speaker 4: To dispel the rumors, I've even found old videos of me when I was like three years old singing Jesus Loves Me. I was raised. I was raised Christian, went to church all the time until I was like fifteen.
Speaker 1: Sixteen years No little like yamaka hats for the star data.
Speaker 4: No, I'm I'm six foot four, blonde hair and blue eyes. Not not your typical.
Speaker 3: Point physiognomy.
Speaker 1: I see you've been to Israel. I've also been Israel. Set people are like, oh, look, you've been Israel. But I've also been to Israel.
Speaker 3: It's like, yeah, well you actually went on. You went on Israel trip. I went on. It's even worse than that.
Speaker 4: I went on a pro Palestine trip and toured the West Bank. I went on an anti Israel trip.
Speaker 2: Then trying to go to the West Bank, but they weren't let me in. How old are you?
Speaker 4: You weren't you weren't a VIP with the Palestinians. I had a Palestinian insider. And then so I don't need to get into that, just some of the lies that Christians try to spin about that trip that I did. I went in the West Bank, Bethlehem, the Church of Nativity where Jesus was supposedly born. When I got back, I did a video and said I got to skip a line and go in through another door and see where all the tourists were lining up to touch where Jesus was born. And it was because the priest at the Orthodox Church knew my Palestinian tour guide. And then people clip that out of context and say, look, I think that's what I got, got sent, that's what I got. Yeah, I was inside a mosque of the Cave of the Patriarchs, a mosque and Hebron which is West Bank also, and then they st that and say, look, he was at the Western Wall. He went and visited the wall. I did not go to the wall that was inside of a moss shames.
Speaker 2: Those are the type of I did get dragged to the Wall of shame.
Speaker 3: Did you put on a yamaka?
Speaker 4: You have to write there's no pictures that I've seen it, so I'm gonna deny it.
Speaker 3: Check the satellites to check the Wall of shame.
Speaker 1: You know, if I run for politicians, that's going to pop up, like see they got them at the wall because the tricky you know, I got to Israel. At the time, I was kind of, you know, slightly pro Israel because that's kind of like every American, you know, they have their talking points or hesbra. They're really good at it, their talking points, and but I could just tell something was kind of off spectically when I wanted to go down and check out the West Bank's had a friend down there, they were just so adamant that I was gonna get killed. That's when I started being like, Okay, these guys are lying that they don't want me to go and see what's going on down there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was worried about getting killed in Israel, not in Palestine.
Speaker 3: It was totally so I went all over Palestine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I would be now if went Israel, like I would love to go back to the West Bank. I mean, I doubt they would let me in at this point. I would love to go and go and see it. But how how was it where people super nice to you out there?
Speaker 3: Oh they were so nice and it was so sad, you know.
Speaker 4: I went to Rep Camps, talked to like lots of local Palestinian leaders and like the school, and I talked to like shopkeepers and hebron that are the below the the illegal settlements that they have, and I heard I heard so many like testimonials of the Palestinians and what their life is like and what how the Israelis mastered them all the time. It was and that's part of the reason that they my Palestinian friend wanted me to go is to be able to say I have been there.
Speaker 3: I think what it's like like. Remember the Douglas Murray Joe Rogan debate.
Speaker 2: He's like, have you ever been?
Speaker 4: Well, I actually have, so they can't use that against me. I have seen what goes on in the West Bank, and I have heard from Palestinians. What's what's their lives are like living under Israeli occupation.
Speaker 1: So they treat them like, you know, not even second class citizens, like third I mean, this is absolutely terrible. And the West Bank does not ran by Hamas that people will be like home on but they don't have a moss over there.
Speaker 2: They just brutalize those poor people.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's sad, you know, and like people will tell I'm not like, you know, I'm not trying to bring to the country, but I'm fairly pro Muslim. Muslims always treat me. I traveled around these countries. I've been treated amazing. That's what people don't realize, Like all these people hate you. It's like, no, they don't. That's been propaganda pushed by you know, our media and Hollywood to think that Muslims and Christians hate each other.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, to be honest, I went to this like one refugee camp, a few refugee camps, but one was like a school for young girls, and they were like every one of the girls in the classroom like told us like whatever they wanted to say, you know, to us, like so that we can go like spread the message to Americans, and one of the girls just like hated Trumps, which is understandable because he's such a Zionists, right, So it's like they do. They are not happy with us because of all the support that we've given given to Israel.
Speaker 1: Right, rightfully, So I wouldn't be happy with us if I was over there, like we're blocking them. You know, the restaurant is trying to recognize the Palestinian state and we're the ones blocking it. It's actually there's us in like countries like Micronesia and the countries I've never heard of, Tonga.
Speaker 2: I think, m m, it's absurd.
Speaker 4: Can I show you a couple more verses, just a couple of really important ones. I just want everybody to understand, like where I'm coming from, how I see this. You know, you don't have to agree with me, but at least know like where I'm coming from.
Speaker 3: That's that's really all I'm looking at.
Speaker 1: You know, I figured I owed you a fair shot. You know some of other people that are at least owed you to come in and explain your thing self.
Speaker 4: So in Mark the First Gospel, Jesus is called the son of Man over and over again, it's very clear Jesus is identified with the Son of Man and the figure from the the prophetic Book of Daniel seven says the Son of Man comes with the clouds of heaven.
Speaker 3: He's like a heavenly redeemer. And he says he was.
Speaker 4: Given authority, glory and sovereign power. All nations which means Goham remember, and peoples of every language worshiped him. So that is the goal of the Messiah. All the nations worship this God. And this was the Jewish goal before Christianity. The only people waiting for the Messiah to come and conquer all the nations were known as Jews.
Speaker 3: And then this Son of Man. This is a big deal.
Speaker 4: This Son of Man gets expanded on in the pre Christian Book of Enoch. You probably heard about Enoch before a lot of people have heard about Enoch and the Book of the Watchers and like the lower about the Nephelim. But this is from chapter forty eight, forty six and sixty two. It talks expands on how they viewed this.
Speaker 3: Son of Man. So this is a Jewish text before Christianity. It says he shall put down the kings from their thrones because they do not praise him.
Speaker 4: And then over here it says the Son of Man, he was named before the Lord of spirits. He shall be a light to the gentiles. That's citing Isaiah forty two and forty nine. All who dwell on earth shall fall down and worship before him. And for this reason hath he be chosen and hidden before him before the creation.
Speaker 3: Of the world.
Speaker 4: And then in chapter sixty two again the Son of Man, over and over again, all the kings and the mighty and exalted, those who hold the earth, they shall see and recognize how he sits on the throne of his glory.
Speaker 3: And it says.
Speaker 4: All the kings and the mighty and exalted, and those who rule the earth shall fall down before him on their faces, and worship and set their hope upon the Son of Man. And that's cited in the New Testament as well, that they will put their hope in him. It's citing Isaiah forty two in forty nine. So again all of the world bowing down and worshiping their Messiah.
Speaker 3: That's the whole point of the Messiah.
Speaker 4: So you're not really like owning Jews to bow down to the King of the Jews. And having the whole world worship Like at the end of the day, Rabbis and Christians ultimately want the same thing. They have the same goal, which is all the world worshiping the Messiah that they interpret from prophecies of the Torah. And I'm opposed. I'm opposed to Moshok. I'm anti Moshiak, which means anti Christ. Mohak means Christ, the anointed one, the Christened one in Greek.
Speaker 2: What do you say to things like?
Speaker 1: You know, when Christians go in the go to Israel, they get spit on and like in their tall mood, it says he's burning in hell, this type of stuff, burning and shit to be more precise.
Speaker 4: So they don't want Jews. Christianity is for gentiles, it's not for Jews. Yeah, And obviously over the last two thousand years one sect of Jews. You can have a bitter rivalry between two like familiar sex. If it's two sex fighting over judys. In the Messiah, there's gonna be it's a rivalry is going to develop. So this the spitting and the cursing and the mocking number one, that's in Christianity. That's what the Jews are supposed to do. They're supposed to reject Jesus until he returns in the end time and then they and then they believe. So that's supposed to happen according to Christianity. And also it's because it's not for them. Their Jews are still discouraged from following it, but it's okay if the Gentiles follow it.
Speaker 3: So that's why they have the thing.
Speaker 4: And in the Talmud where it says in one place that he's burning an excrement, this is written hundreds of years after Christians have been calling Jews killing God. So like one Jew getting mad and talking some shit is not that surprising.
Speaker 3: Yeah, to be honest, but here's the thing to do.
Speaker 4: Some extremist Jews spit and mock and talk shit about Jesus. Yes, but most Jews and most Rabbis, their view is that Christianity brought ultimate good and has a divine God's plan purpose in the world to judaize the nations.
Speaker 3: Yea to the context. Well, I've got so many clips showing that.
Speaker 1: What do people say when push back on you? The people that do study religion. I guess we'll have to have that debate.
Speaker 4: How do they push back they'll say you don't understand, or they'll say you have daddy issues, or they'll say you're a Jew, or they'll say you're a pagan LARPer. They don't really ever address what I say to be honest, or they'll say, oh, everybody knows Jesus existed. Bart Airman says, So, like those are the basic cope responses that I get. Yeah, or like what you just said, Jews hate Jesus. There's nothing they hate more than Jesus.
Speaker 2: Well, they do, but also it's like a lot of hate Jesus.
Speaker 3: It's a nuanced You're right, it's a nuanced hate.
Speaker 4: They hate it for them, but they having people having their enemies. Let me show you one more verse, actually an important verse to put this together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they won't let us become Jews.
Speaker 3: So that's right, they don't want us to be.
Speaker 2: It's very difficult at least.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, they highly discourage it. Where is it? Okay, here we go. Let me share this sacreen again.
Speaker 4: This is pretty much my last one that I wanted to show you to the other other most important ones. So Jesus in the Book of Hebrews is called the melchisidec.
Speaker 3: The Melchisedic high priest like seven maybe, and that's citing Psalm one.
Speaker 4: It's another messionics uh chapter in the Psalms, and it says the Lord said unto my Lord, so like the Lord says to the son of Man, or the Lord says to the Messiah, sit up my right hand until.
Speaker 3: I make thine enemies thy footstool.
Speaker 4: The New Testament cites that verse several times, by the way, and then it says, the Lord shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion, and he will rule in thou midst of thine enemies. So first century, first century Judaea, the enemies of the Jews were the Romans, and then they created Jesus. And where does he rule in the midst of thine enemies of the ancient Jews? In Rome is where the church sits. So this is the point of the pisidec high priest, which Jesus is the Molkisa high priest right is to His purpose is to rule in the in the midst of the enemies of the Jews.
Speaker 3: That's why Jesus rules over the Gentiles in Christianity.
Speaker 1: Interesting, did you see when I've seen it? Someone sit me last night they're doing some kind of in Israel. They're doing like a trumpet ceremony I think today or tomorrow or something when they're trying to like, I don't know what the purpose is, some kind of ushering in some anti christ.
Speaker 4: It's Russiashana, it's the Jewish New Year, is the holiday? Yeah, let's how you know I'm not Jewish because I would have to be off the internet right now. Adam Adam King's blowing some horns somewhere.
Speaker 1: Oh is that why my timeline hasn't been full of such nonsense on Twitter?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the Jews are all off Twitter. It's like it's a holiday for the Jews.
Speaker 2: We're off on the on the training.
Speaker 1: But yeah, they're doing some kind of like televised ceremony of like blowing the horns. I don't know exactly what it represents, but looks a little weird. It does seem like they are trying to push something right now with all the wars they're trying.
Speaker 2: To push to World War three. They have the Red Heifers there they have.
Speaker 1: It seems really bizarre what's going on, and is both Jews and some Christians Zionists seem to truly believe it and truly be trying.
Speaker 2: They're trying to force the rapture.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, the rapture. Everybody's talking about the rapture today. You go on TikTok and every video you see is the rapture.
Speaker 2: Really yeah, on TikTok, Jake.
Speaker 3: Sorry to do this to you, but your audience has to see this. All right. A couple more verses. It's very important to understand.
Speaker 4: To understand the Jesus deception, you have to see Psalm two and Psalm twenty two.
Speaker 3: Okay, so Psalm too. It's another scenonic verse. You are my son today, I have become your father.
Speaker 4: This is what is said in Jesus's transfiguration and in his baptism scene they quote this verse, you are my son today, I've become your father.
Speaker 3: And what does it say right after that?
Speaker 4: I will make the nations you're going your inheritance, and the ends of the earth your possession. You will break them with a rod of iron. You will them to pieces like party. Therefore, you kings.
Speaker 3: Be wise be warned.
Speaker 4: You rulers of the earth, serve the Lord with fear and celebrate his rule with trembling. So This is about Jesus conquering the kings of the earth, ruling over the earth, and have us trembling in fear, licking the dust of our feet.
Speaker 3: Every nae will bow. This is what the rabbis want for their rabbi.
Speaker 2: The New Testament. This is in or this is the Old Testament.
Speaker 4: This is the Psalms, Jesus's fulfillment of stuff from Isaiah, Zachariah, Daniel Palms.
Speaker 3: Ancient Jews were searching all of the scriptures for secret, hidden mysteries. It was called.
Speaker 4: It was the Jewish tradition known as midrash and peshre, where they connect similar and related themes and words and figures, and they connect them and rate write like new fan fictions, like a literary construct. And that's where the stories of Jesus came from. There wasn't a real figure that walked the earth that fulfilled hundreds of prophecies. Some ancient Jews knew all the prophecies and then wrote part two fulfilling these prophecies. They don't have magical powers. They're just good at writing stories. That's what I'm trying to say. It's a Jewish mythmant to conquer the world, and the Psalms twenty two, it says, my God, my God, why have you forsaken me? It starts that's what they put in the words the mouth of Jesus when he's on the cross, scorned by everyone, despised by the people. They mocked, hurled insults. Let the Lord rescue him. They taunted him. That's all in the passion narrative as well, and then scrolled up, they pierced my hands and feet. That's where they get Jesus being pierced didn't actually happen.
Speaker 3: The first Christians.
Speaker 4: The only way they knew about Jesus's crucifixion was from reading it from Isaiah fifty three in Psalm twenty two and Zachariah twelve ten, where it says the one that is pierced, they divided my cloathes among them and cast lots for garments. It just quotes that and says the Romans cast lots for his garments. And then here this is what it's all about. All the ends of the earth will remember and turn to the Lord. All the family of the nations, the Goyam will bow down before him, and dominion belongs to the Lord.
Speaker 3: And he rules over the nations.
Speaker 4: So that's Jesus again, that's the Jewish goal of the messiah that they that they wrote about with Jesus to conquer the nations.
Speaker 3: Once again, this.
Speaker 2: Was like before he came in, as it was what they were trying to This was.
Speaker 4: Their prophecies, and they read these prophecies and then wrote a new story fulfilling these these themes prophecy, fulfillment, mythical story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was trying to look at, you know, evidence for him being real or not. And obviously there's the people in the Bible, and then after that, I think around ninety three after death and then like one hundred and something people writing about it, and there was like mild.
Speaker 2: Little bit of archeological stuff, but nothing major.
Speaker 1: That's where he couldn't find, like any.
Speaker 4: Jesus is very You're right, The evidence for historical Jesus is very skint, and lots lots of evidence that he started as a mythological figure and it's just this tradition of having writing a story fulfilling prophecy. The best evidence that there is for a historical Jesus is Paul, who never met Jesus himself. He says he met Peter and then James.
Speaker 3: The brother of the Lord.
Speaker 4: But I was actually just finishing the chapter of my book about this, the brother of the Lord being James. Is it means a spiritual brother. They called all Christians brothers of the Lord. They were all the they were known as the Brethren. So that gets debunked. Then Christians will say, well, Josephus and Tacitus. Tacitus says it, that's way later, that's not independent. That's after the Gospels are in circulation, and so then and then when you learn, like, I'm not going to do it to you now, but I have done videos in the past.
Speaker 3: It's in my book.
Speaker 4: But I have all these different verses showing from Paul's letters from Peter, from Hebrews. How there they basically outright say it. Paul says that he didn't learn he never knew Jesus in the real world. He only didn't Paul never met him. Not even Christians will say he met him only in a post resurrection vision, they say, But Paul says, where he knows about Jesus. He says, he adamantly argues he did not learn it from any man or any oral tradition. He learned it from revelation and scriptures. Revelations are like mystical Jewish visions accension. He even says he got caught up into the third heaven where he learned, where he got revelations and learned the mysteries. This is like kabalistic type of language of heavenly ascension, visionary experiences. That's where they first learned of Jesus. He was like an angelic figure. And there's so many verses that support that. In Paul, he says clearly he learned about Jesus from revelation and scripture.
Speaker 2: He like outright says it interesting.
Speaker 1: I'd assume Paul had met him. But again, an expert here. We have a few super chastis you do you think interesting?
Speaker 3: Hold on?
Speaker 2: What is this one? Thanks?
Speaker 1: Have an adam on Jake, you're living. Be a man of your word. The rabbi hole goes shockingly deep. Keep digging. Okay, yeah, thanks for the super chat, Jack Scripper, another one so positive.
Speaker 2: So what religion are you? Are you? Pagan?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: I revere my ancestors in the midst of my ancestors, but I don't believe any of them are true and I don't even really know them that well.
Speaker 3: I am.
Speaker 4: I consider myself an agnostic, non religious, non religious agnostic.
Speaker 1: So yeah, so basically you don't really know what's out there. The pagan things.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 1: I've been meeting a bunch of Pagans recently. Have you noticed that or is it just what I'm stumbling across?
Speaker 4: You know, I think a lot of the paganism is just kind of like reactionary to rejecting Yahwehism and rejecting the Abrahamic matrix and kind of getting back in touch with your pre Christian roots. I think that most of that what's going on. I don't think. I don't think any of these people, very few of these people, and they'll get mad when I say this, but I don't think they actually believe in any of the pagan gods.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in some of these groups I've talked to, I haven't liked asked any details because I honestly don't know that much about paganism. But I found it very interesting. I've lost these nationalist groups were going back to paganism.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. Yeah. And you can see why.
Speaker 4: I look at how multicultural and universal and love thy enemy and turn the other cheek and it's all you know, it was a religion started by Jews that says salvation is of the Jews. So it's not surprising that a lot of right wingers are going to be you know, opposed to Christianity because it's Jewish, it's started by a bunch of Jews.
Speaker 3: It's worshiping the Jewish Messiah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, rather it is is and I think a lot of people are fed up with what's going on, you know, with Israel, the Christian Zionism for sure. So it's kind of it's been a lot of these people that are pro white too, so I guess those are the original white religions.
Speaker 2: So that's why trying to piece to exactly.
Speaker 4: Yep, if we're gonna larp as anybody, we should larp as our own people, our own ancestors, not as some Pharisees or some Jewish rabbis.
Speaker 1: There's lots of like infighting the once the Pagans, Christians, Muslims. I feel like the infighting be a little bit of a problem, or just the fighting among different groups that seems like a major problem too, a way to keep us divided.
Speaker 3: Well, that's why I don't like Christianity, the Christianity, the New Testament.
Speaker 4: Jesus says he did not come, Uh, he came with the sword to divide, to turn family against family. Did not come to bring peace, but a sword into divide.
Speaker 2: People say, your device.
Speaker 1: What do you say back to people that say your device of with pushing the anti Christianity.
Speaker 4: That's just their cope to try to silence me, Like, you know, I'm sorry. Your religion is Jewish, it is the King of the Jews, it is Judeo, and it is a myth. And the cope that like, oh well, you just have to like I mean, when all of the biggest Zionist influencers are all promoting Jesus NonStop, and then all of the anti Zionist influencers are also saying that, it's just like there's no real opposition. So I'm sorry, but it's the truth. I've done, I've got the receipts, I've done the research, and I'm not gonna stop talking. Whether you think it's divisive or not, I don't. I really don't care. It needs to be divided out. We need to divide away. The type of what I'm trying to do is I'm not trying to attack people. I'm trying to save them from the spell. They're hypnotized by a Jewish Bible and Jewish prophecies, and I'm just trying to free and liberate their minds from that mental enslavement. That's my ultimate goal, that's my motive. I want less people to believe in Jewish fairy tales.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 2: But you do get lots of people angry.
Speaker 1: I said, you're one of my most controversial guests, and I've had extremely controversial people. It was interesting the mix. People really want me to have you and not have you. But like you know, I'm like a man, I'm gonna talk to you. I want to.
Speaker 2: But there were definitely people that were not happy that I was talking to you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Christians throughout time have censored like crazy. A lot of them would burn me at the stake if they could. They would silence me, they would censor me. They smear me, and they try to a character assassinate me and smear me. So yeah, I'm not surprised, and that's just another one of the of the tricks. They can't debate and argue what I say, so they go, you're divisive, or they make up lies about me, and Christianity is clearly the one that's divisive.
Speaker 3: Think about how.
Speaker 4: Christianity injected it's divided Christian against Christian. Look at how the heated debates that these Orthodox and Protestants and Orthodox and Catholics. Right, there's been huge wars. Think of all the white Europeans that have been killed throughout history because of Christianity, Christians fighting each other, a Christian nation fighting doing crusades into a pagan nation. Christianity got Gentiles to abandon their gods and their traditions to worship the God of Israel like the Jews always wanted, and then to through the sword impose and spread Jewish Messianism and the Hebrew Torah on the rest of the gentile world. And then if you oppose that, it's like, am I being It's like saying I'm being divisive? If I say I don't want to bow down to the Moshiyak and be a Noah hyde like, it's it's I see it as the exact same thing.
Speaker 3: Very differences.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, it's like I get people say I'm divided with you know, the Republican Party trying to like tear them down the sport Israel and it's like, well, I have no interest in being part of that party. So yeah, I can understand where you're coming from, not in this particular subject, but if I feel like something is strong enough to attack, like yeah, I'm going to attack it.
Speaker 2: So we have some more super jats coming in.
Speaker 3: So let's see.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for giving green h. Green Piel movement a larger voice, mat respect Jake, thank you. Okay, I thought we have more negative we got some positive ones.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 1: Let's see another one. Adam, do you still believe the Ah was a crypto j or bolshevik like your old buddy Cret.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I don't know. I never believe that. I never once believe that. I maybe asked a guest about.
Speaker 4: That what he thought about that one time, And that's just like one of these bad faith attacks, like have you.
Speaker 1: Seen I don't know, the story is a bad faith attack. We'll just ignore it and move on.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't engage in those.
Speaker 1: So please explain the significance of six' one to three Mas vah no shod laws and the penalty for idle worshiping In judaism.
Speaker 3: Six hundred and Thirteen.
Speaker 4: Mitzvahs that's the, laws the six hundred and thirteen commandments from The torah that The jews. Follow and then they have the six hundred and thirteen laws for The jews and the seven Noah hyde laws for the. Gentiles and the Seven noahide laws are very similar to The Ten. Commandments it's the laws that they want all of the world to, follow and they're messyonic. Age and the first two are the most. Important it's no blasphemy and no idle. Worship so, basically be their, slave worship Their god that chose, them acknowledge them As god's chosen, people and never say an ill word about Their, god or their, books or their people or Their zionist. Agenda, otherwise the punishment for violation of The noahid laws and the messionic age is capital.
Speaker 2: Punishment and that's before like don't, kill don't still.
Speaker 3: Right that's before all those exactly.
Speaker 2: Interesting, okay we have a few. More it looks like we'll get in some other.
Speaker 1: Topics explain to your audience How christian Anti semitism work in The jews, favor and how to keep them together as a collective.
Speaker 3: Right so When.
Speaker 4: Jews are in Largely christian nations Or muslim, nations it works to prevent them from assimilating because The christians are, like you're A, jew you Rejected, jesus you Killed, jesus, Right so then That christianity And islam also Keep jews locked into their branch Of abrahamism because, like one Reason jews have so much like rabbis have so much confidence that they're gonna their prophecies are gonna unfold and they're gonna come out on, top is because the the opposition against them is led by mussl And christians like just like the just like the plan, Foretold and.
Speaker 3: How does it keep?
Speaker 4: It so it stops them from, assimilating and it reinforces Their judaism and keeps them. Believing LIKE i can't tell you how many Rabbis i've seen that, like one of the biggest reasons they believe That judaism is true is Because christianity And islam persecute them and because Christian because if all the gentiles Of christians And muslims believe Their torah is true and believe their, prophets then that Makes jews also believe it's.
Speaker 3: True so it's.
Speaker 4: Like they're all kind of codependence enabling each other in This abrahamic, prophecy like mind control.
Speaker 1: Delusion they're definitely like cousins of each other the. Religions but, right why do you go After christianity harder Than islam is because they were in THE.
Speaker 2: Us it's Mostly christian, nation or.
Speaker 4: Exactly that's what our country ran By? Muslims WAS i THAT i grow up going to to a?
Speaker 1: MOSQUE i ask that, question as you, KNOW i notice you go way Harderf, christianity but there's obviously much more of A christian nation than An islamic.
Speaker 3: Nation, YEAH i, know way.
Speaker 4: More i've been focusing maybe the next, book maybe the next few years will be About. Islam but ALSO i don't care as much because you, know and a lot of my people Aren't. Muslims if a bunch of white people Were, muslims THEN i would be focusing on it. More BUT i have in the spaces engaged in debates With, muslims and they act almost identical To, christians with a lot of their copes and a lot of their debate.
Speaker 3: Tactics AND i do go hard on them as, well maybe even.
Speaker 2: Harder, sometimes have you had any threats for The muslims or, no as long as you don't, DRAMAHA.
Speaker 3: I carainly know if it comes from A muslim or.
Speaker 4: Not, sometimes But i've had a lot Of muslims like talk shit and lie about.
Speaker 2: Me, yeah but like, SEE i just don't Draw. Mohammed, OKAY i have a few. More i'm.
Speaker 1: Surprised MOSTLY i thought it was me talking. Shit mostly Not let's see where was? He thanks for having the balls to have a conversation guessed at them is a wealth of information on The jesus. Deception great. Show thank, you thanks for Having adam. On i'm surprised everyone's being. Positive Handsome truth fourteen eighty. Eight oh, shit what's he gonna? Say adam is. RIGHT i used to call him A jew BECAUSE i was under the spell Of Rabbi. Jesus he's not A, jew But jesus and his apostles. Were, jake you better get me, On i'm going to kick your, Ass Handsome.
Speaker 2: Truth he's a. Maniac, Actually oh it is.
Speaker 3: True.
Speaker 4: Though there's been a lot of Former christians that would attack me and lie about, me and then they would hate watch and then they start realizing That i'm telling the truth and That i'm. Right that's happened many times with a lot of my followers are actually Former christians like, That so that is a very common.
Speaker 3: THING i.
Speaker 2: Know it's. Handsome truth has recently really taken up the fight Against.
Speaker 4: Christianity once you see, it you can't unsee. It like once you realize the bottom of THE jq is THE, cq and that the the the biggest jaqu is The jesus. Question then it's the same thing happened to me a lot of. People once you see it and you, realize, like how how this? Is in my, view it's like the biggest lie of the last two thousand, years the most influential person of all.
Speaker 3: Time he led to the two.
Speaker 4: Biggest religions in the, world and he's a mythological jew that never existed and was created by a sect Of jews to with the purpose to conquer the. Nations Oh and in The psalms Of, solomon another Pre christian, text it says he will rule with the rod of his, mouth without an, army he will rule with his. Teachings they couldn't win on the battlefield against The. Romans they were occupied and conquered their temple destroyed by The. Romans they couldn't beat them, militarily and they so their their military Political messiah didn't come wasn't going to, come so they instead fought. Theologically they fought on the battlefield of. Theologist, yeah and they couldn't win in the on the, battlefield so they won. Theologically the pen is mightier than the. Sword and then they like infiltrated within and the whole goal was to have Them messiah Conquer rome and the, nations and then With, christianity they're all bowing down to The messiah Of judaism like mission, accomplished greatest greatest in that, sense it's it is the greatest si op because it's a psychological. Operation religion target targets people's psychology through through this like this magic trick that they have, prophecy the power of, prophecy which is so simple to. Explain they had. Prophecies Some jews wrote new stories fulfilling, prophecies and if you read The, gospels it makes it so. Clear it goes and then this, happens so this prophecy could be. Fulfilled and Then jesus said, this so this scripture could be fulfilled and as the prophet, Foretold jesus did this like top to. Bottom everything about it is all just some retelling of a.
Speaker 1: Prophecy h just real, quick since that was from hands of. Truth do you do you know? Him do you know him or just he watched the show or do you guys personally know each other or.
Speaker 3: No i've known him for.
Speaker 4: Years we had a falling out years, ago and and then he was hate. WATCHING i would talk trash about him for basically being a LOW iq anti smite with all The christian. Stuff and then he was hate watching and realized THAT i was, right and he Realized christianity is A jewish.
Speaker 1: Myth, YEAH i think he goes extreme, sometimes BUT i actually like the. GUY i don't know him, well but had some phone. Conversations let's have on my. Show sometimes he goes so extreme SOMETIMES i was, like oh my, GOD i can't defend, that but, UH i really like conversations the same.
Speaker 2: Thing but, again it's a. Guy i'll have my.
Speaker 1: SHOW i GUESS i told HIM i, would SO i got to keep my. Word but he's done a couple of things And i'm, like oh my, god why did you do? That but he does some great things, too like you, know the the.
Speaker 4: Flyerny he's he's definitely a, comedian he's A.
Speaker 3: YEAH i.
Speaker 1: AGREE i think people kind of miss missed the. HUMOR i, mean LIKE i, Said i'm not going to defend a few of the things he'd, done but there a huge humor aspect to.
Speaker 3: It m m.
Speaker 1: Hm and you, know he spread some great, information like all those flyers and everything they're handing.
Speaker 4: Out, yeah, Well i've got some issues with some of the stuff on the, flyers but he WAS i think he was his heart was in the right.
Speaker 3: Place he was trying to spread.
Speaker 2: Awareness you think some of the things are, Wrong what are your?
Speaker 4: Issues, well there was a lot of like, Uh synagogue Of satan and like you, know some religious stuff THAT i think does more harm than good and actually you, know just gives them the victim.
Speaker 3: Status so basically that part the religious.
Speaker 1: Aspects, well they also might have been trying to use that to pass like hay speech laws In florida and, stuff.
Speaker 3: Right, Right that's that was my.
Speaker 1: Criticism, Yeah i'm not gonna blame him for, that but they were trying to use, that you, know the fires this did he go TO i think he went to jail for handing out flyers and if you, notice like.
Speaker 4: The last in the last six months or, So i'm not sure how long it's been that he's been going hard On. Christianity he's been ignored by the. Media they used to give him lots of. Attention now he's ignored by. Them and now and now all the people that used to be his, friends His christian, friends are all making up lies and calling Them mexican and stuff and attacking.
Speaker 3: Him the knives are coming out.
Speaker 4: And, uh and and he doesn't go viral at all.
Speaker 3: Like he used.
Speaker 4: To he used to have clips and his account blew up to like almost one hundred thousand. Followers and then now that he's going Anti, christian it's like The abrahamic echo chamber is suppressing. Him and and people people, are you, know not sharing like they did.
Speaker 3: Before.
Speaker 1: Clips i've definitely seen a lot less of. THEM i think it's it's, tricky you, know when most people fall in reply christian, too so he believes, it so he has to share. It but when you're going against your, audience it's A that's WHY i would think maybe there could be a way to make an anti anti makeup not A.
Speaker 2: JEW i don't. KNOW i don't know the answer to. This i'm not.
Speaker 1: Religious i'm not the person to lead that. Charge m this seems like. Counterproductive, Yeah i'm just Some.
Speaker 3: Yeah it's just like when you learn that it's.
Speaker 4: A, myth and like the verses that inspire the, myth and the verses that the like that had been shown, you every one of, them about all the, nations the going im bowing down to The.
Speaker 3: Messiah when you.
Speaker 4: See all of, those you could see how it started as a heavenly. Figure the next question, is, okay, well if he didn't, exist if a magical comic book superhero didn't walk the earth and fulfill all these, prophecies who made him up and? Why that's that's the big. Question who made him up and? Why and then it's very clear you just read the. Verses it was a sect Of jews that wanted Their messiah to rule over the, nations and they. Succeeded and now we're, Today we've Had christianity has been the number one religion today throughout the world for seventeen hundred. Years and look At jews, today they got their state Of, israel they're Dominating america through religion and lobbying and other, things and.
Speaker 3: They've got more power than.
Speaker 4: Ever they've got, nukes they've got us on the verge of all these apocalyptic. Wars they've got their tech supremacy. Right So christianity has led us to hear.
Speaker 3: And now they're still pushing. It they're in power and they're still pushing.
Speaker 1: It, sorry but you, KNOW i would say it's very apparent that they've captured our. Country LIKE i haven't studied their, religion you, know the religion rabbit, hole have to go down, this but it's very apparent through like The, apex the, Media, hollywood they've came and completely taken over the. Country our politicians are way more loyal To israel Than. America so that's bothered. Me, LIKE i, mean this is Something i've known a little bit about for like three or four, years but the last two, years just how extreme and how apparent it is was just like mind.
Speaker 4: Blowing, Yeah october, seventh everybody started paying, attention Especially october, seventh it became too big to hide. Anymore and it's not just the, lobbying it's not Just, apex it's not Just epstein or blackmail, stuff it's they. Elevate it's all The christian. Voters it's The christian. Megachurches they they elevate and they support sincere believers that really do believe In, bible they really do believe The jews Are. God shows some people they believe it's The Holy. Land and then that's why you and you have LIKE i think it's eight or nine out of ten In congress identifies as A. Christian it's it's easy to see why we are where we are captured by this.
Speaker 2: Religion there is something to what you're.
Speaker 1: SAYING i don't fully agree with, you but there's some aspects to, It like WHEN i see These christians Calling Jews god's chosen, People like how could you sit there and call another faith of people the chosen.
Speaker 2: People it's insanity to me.
Speaker 3: Think of a greater this group of people in The Middle.
Speaker 4: East they invent A god that chose, them and then they convince half the world to believe that their covenant is real and that they were really. Chosen why grant? Them and then wonder why they have so much. Power they're elevated to like a divine status even With.
Speaker 3: Christianity The.
Speaker 1: Christians, YEAH i think could you argue that instead that maybe the religion was already here and they went in and hijacked it and changed it. AROUND i know people will try to argue in the sko Filled bible and stuff like, that like BRO i think From.
Speaker 3: Judaism, Yeah judaism was not.
Speaker 4: Original they copied it from The, zoroastrians and from The, egyptians and from The, canaanites and And greek influence, Also so it really was Like judaism was started On Plato's Noble, lie the idea that you have a foundational myth that you lie to everybody to keep them under. Control and Then christianity was just a branch extension to the gentile world of that. Lie but as far as The schofield, thing The schofield thing is largely a. Cope it's the. Same it's not even a different. Translation it's just the Normal King King james. Version and there were already Pro israel people before. This it's not like all of a sudden everybody started Thinking jesus Was jewish After. Scholfield they they've always known that he Was jewish and The king of The.
Speaker 2: Jews because he puts, him it did.
Speaker 4: Change it's like they subverted a subversion a little. More that's that's all that. Happened but it wouldn't have been possible without the original subversion of having all These bible believers and really all The Scholfield bible is it's a Reference bible with. Footnotes so you're trying to tell, me like a couple little footnotes is all it took to completely Subvert god's, word and like it just can't be.
Speaker 3: Overcome it's it's largely a.
Speaker 4: Cope to to avoid the fact That christianity was like they, go, oh The bible was subverted By.
Speaker 3: Jews it's, like, no it was written By jews from the.
Speaker 1: Beginning, interesting all, right we've got a few more of these super. Chats le's see where we're. At they've got decent amount of.
Speaker 3: These are they coming? Through we got more viewers.
Speaker 1: On you woke me up from The christianity, deception AND i can't thank you enough thanks for having me.
Speaker 2: On so thank. You we must save the white.
Speaker 1: Race we can't go. Extinct exposing The abrahamic lie as the key to. This please Read The Darkening age By Catherine. Nixy anyone who is pro white must read. IT i don't know that worked, You, YEAH i.
Speaker 3: Do it's a really good.
Speaker 4: Book it shows you how Through, christianity how they work to destroy the ancient world filosophy and architecture and temples and all the. Gods and then you see on the cover it's a statue with the nose broken. Off that's what The christians. Did they'd go around all the ancient pagan, statues they'd break off the, noses and it literally says in The, talmud that's what you're supposed to. Do The christians followed The talmudic law of breaking off the nose of our pagan statues of.
Speaker 3: Our, ancestors in order to remove their.
Speaker 2: Idolatry why do they break off the nose just to like because, well.
Speaker 4: It says in The talmud it explains that breaking off a nose removes like the magical idolatry nature of a.
Speaker 1: Statue, Interesting i've never heard. This, yeah, okay a couple more of. These where were we getting mixed? UP i was a Devoted Russian Orthodox christian BEFORE i hate Wash adam and he woke me up from the. Spell the proof is interfutable once you look into. It i'm surprised these are mostly. Positive that was mostly. Negative this is a pure blood AND. X i Watched adam for seve years before finally throwing in The jesus.
Speaker 2: Tow, yeah much more in.
Speaker 3: Years it. Took.
Speaker 4: Wow you know what the biggest thing, IS i didn't show any of these verses with, you BUT i briefly mentioned. It once people realize That paul never Knew jesus and that he outright says that he learned about, him not from any.
Speaker 3: Man he, said no man taught it to.
Speaker 4: Me he learned about it from reading scripture and, revelations so like, visions and he says like he was manifested through the. Scriptures i've got so many different VERSES i could. SHOW i could go two hours showing you all the verses of the earliest.
Speaker 1: Layers Nothing i've studied for that one surprised. Me and read a couple of these and we'll we're talking a few minutes to finish up with. Him adam's a, man been watching his content since twenty. Eighteen thanks for having him on for the. Discussion thank. You Does adam Think hinduism is closer To european people Than christianity is due to The arian.
Speaker 3: Origin, No, No i'm. Not i'm not big into the area and.
Speaker 4: Stuff my understanding is a lot of that as a little pseudo science. Y but, no there's a meme we go Weis jeets like saying that whites are arians and we come from Like india or something like, that, Right Wes.
Speaker 3: Jeets, NO i. DON'T i don't believe.
Speaker 4: THAT i feel like the science Like plato and The greeks and The, Romans and when you think Of, pagans don't think of like you, know vikings dancing around a tree in the. Woods think of like high level science and philosophy and in literature and stuff like Like plato and The greeks and The romans before like think of it like, that that type of excellence in.
Speaker 1: Greatness, no there's definitely a, lot a lot of accomplish under the pagan. People that's Why i'm not gonna knock. Them let's, Uh i'll take a break from answering. Questions it's real. Quick it's good To, Israel, like what do you think they're like trying to? Accomplish they're just gone so, insane so overboard for the whole world is like hating turning on, Them do you think it's just like they're like too. Overconfident what do you think is going on With?
Speaker 4: Israel you know the sickest. Things you, said the whole world's turning on. Them this is actually what they. Want this is what their prophecy is, foretold is that all the nations would turn against them in the end.
Speaker 3: Time that the nations would.
Speaker 4: Come i've seen so many rabbis say, this the nations will come and they'll try to take away The Holy. Land and this is exactly what we're seeing in the last two. Days we have all These western countries that are acknowledging Recognizing palestinian.
Speaker 3: Statehood The jews are not going to take this.
Speaker 4: Lightly they're going to, say this is you're trying to divide the land Of, israel and this is. Foretold and there's also they believe in the From ezekiel thirty eight and thirty, nine The gog And Magog, war which Is edam in The, west which they view As america In europe Versus russia And, iran and then Also. China and that's like you, Know trump just said today With, zelenski he, said, yeah Bomb israeli Or israeli Bomb russian planes that come into your, airspace they're going to shoot them. Down and he said that they're going to get their land back now. Too so the war With ukraine And russia is back. On The rabbis And Christian zionis have been Viewing russia As gog and their big end times war versus The west for a long. Time iran, also so you Know october seventh. Happened they're taking they want to Take. GAZA i called that from the. BEGINNING i, said they're taking all of. It they're going to blow it all up and then take it and rebuild. It that's exactly What trump's.
Speaker 3: Doing it right.
Speaker 4: Now and then now there's and THEN i, said and now there's all this talk about a peace deal in a two state solution with The West, bank and now we're seeing that, unfolding and every all The western, leaders Besides trump is for. It and he's dragging his, feet and he's regurgitating The israeli talking point that it's just you're Rewarding hamas if you Allow palestinian. Statehood but If trump does cave on this, situation Which netanyahu's coming to The White house next week to discuss, this if he does it's going to Be trump Betrayed america and The west Betrayed.
Speaker 3: Israel and then that's when shit is going to get really.
Speaker 4: Dangerous that's when there's going to be a false, flag when there's gonna be some big attack or a war is gonna, escalate because these guys are apocalyptic psychos that want to have an end times war that they think they're gonna.
Speaker 3: Win their trusting the.
Speaker 4: Plan they Think god's gonna intervene and protect, them and that The east and The west are just going to destroy each, other and that they're gonna emerge triumphant in the.
Speaker 3: End that's the plan if they have their.
Speaker 2: Way, oh the arrogance is.
Speaker 1: Insane and do you Think trump like believes them where he's bought by, them or fears, them or maybe a mix of all.
Speaker 4: Three probably, Yeah bot fears and just on and just likes the power and the awards they give. Them i'd say it's a combo of all. Three he just said today when he was arguing With macron About. Palestine he says he has always been a pro Pro israel, guy and he Has his dad before in the eighties was friends With. Netanyahu his dad was investing In israeli. Bonds he his dad was donating land For orthodox synagogues In New. York trump got The tree Of Life Award tree Of life like The Kabbalistic tree Of life.
Speaker 3: From The jewish THE, jnf The Jewish National.
Speaker 4: Fund in the early, eighties he was bailed out by The rothschilds and THE i think the early, nineties nineteen ninety or ninety. Two Rothschild banker bailed him out and they said he's worth more to us dead than. Alive and then now he's riding this Maga Christian. Zionists he's getting all the top awards from the, rabbis like calling him The prince Of peace From isaiah, nine which means he's like The.
Speaker 3: Messiah, basically they're.
Speaker 4: Saying his name equals The. Messiah you, know he's calling himself The king Of. Israel so he's really trying to play into That QAnon messionic saved By god from the assassination to save the world and Save israel and Save. Christendom and now we're having The Christian revival and he's ready to go maga zion, don maga king mode and crack down on Anti. Semitism and radical left wing, groups and it's it's all, unfolding And i've been predicting a lot of it's ahead of the.
Speaker 1: Curer he's been such a disappointment to me BECAUSE i was a fan of his his first like term or.
Speaker 2: Two not major, fan but you, know a slight. Fan thought he was. Funny but.
Speaker 1: THIS i didn't vote for him his last election because he was saying he was just over the, top like everything he was saying was For, israel for The, jews like every week he was going to a. Meeting he's doing exactly what he said he'd. Do when people are acting all, surprised you, know LIKE i can't believe he's doing, this like exactly what he said he was gonna do before and back to your.
Speaker 3: Head he betrayed.
Speaker 4: ME i didn't vote for. This, remember people were, saying it's like you were you not paying.
Speaker 3: Attention, yeah he was.
Speaker 2: Betrayed he said he wasn't in The Ukraine war on day. One he didn't do. That so he portrayed us in some.
Speaker 1: Aspects but, yeah with The jewish, stuff he was over the top Pro israel the whole the whole.
Speaker 4: Election he's keeping all of his president promises For, Israel like how many times did he, say, Like israel used to have total control Over, congress but not.
Speaker 3: Anymore it's so. Sad the squad and elect me And i'll give you control.
Speaker 1: AGAIN i can't believe he said, that BUT i saw that very. SPEECH i was like in shock that it wasn't a bigger. Deal he said how they used to have complete control Over congress and it's sad they don't have the same they used to have Over, congress talking About israel And, jews like why would you want a foreign nation to have complete control Over. Congress it's because he was at some you, know Some jewish only meeting and he was sitting there telling them, this like being, filmed like right on the, air and it's just. Shocking and earlier you mentioned his. Dad his dad won all These jewish. Awards trump's brother was in A jewish. Fraternity i'm, like that's a little bit. Odd, Yeah i'm not sitting there saying jew but he clearly he clearly tied into.
Speaker 3: Him oh, yeah oh.
Speaker 4: Yeah that was one of his main talking points on his, campaign Was israel doesn't have control Over congress like they used.
Speaker 3: To and he'd even say.
Speaker 4: Stuff he'd do the meme and say Make israel great, again Or israel if he doesn't, Win israel won't.
Speaker 3: Survive or he'll, say you, know we.
Speaker 4: All have to Love israel more, like it's just it's so over the.
Speaker 3: Top everybody sees.
Speaker 4: It and THEN i don't see how you can't put it together That trump is Pushing jesus and all of everybody Around trump is all and all the Big zionists Around trump are all Pushing jesus so. Hard and then to be Anti trump and An israel and still Think jesus is the, answer it just boggles my. Mind it just feels like everybody's taking crazy pills And i'm in the twilight zone and everybody just is constantly fighting over The Jewish messiah every.
Speaker 1: Day, YEAH i don't Think trump's really a strong believer Of christianity And, jesus but he pushes.
Speaker 2: It i'm not going to disagree with.
Speaker 4: THAT i don't think he's a believer at. ALL i think he thinks it's. Stupid probably most likely did you like him at The Charlie kirk.
Speaker 3: Thing he's, LIKE i don't love my, ENEMIES i don't forgive my. ENEMIES i hate. HIM i want them to be. Destroyed he's like.
Speaker 4: Just Defied jesus's like top teaching in front of a whole stadium of.
Speaker 3: People that was that.
Speaker 1: Was Pretty that's pretty, Funny like when she's, like, OH i forgive the, killer he's, LIKE i want them. Destroyed but it's like that type of stuff's. Funny like were you ever A trump supporter or?
Speaker 4: No? Um you, know because remember back twenty, FIFTEEN i was still Watching Alex. JONES i wasn't fully sure if he was like A zionist agent like people were accusing him, of but it was actually his support For trump and Having Jerome corsi and Promoting qano on the and then you, know saying stuff About muslims In palestine and schilling for net And. YAHOO i finally, realized, okay that's, enough AND i started exposing him on my YouTube channel very early on in like twenty, fifteen twenty, sixteen yes early so so like very very, briefly WHEN i didn't know much About, TRUMP i was, like, oh, what he's criticizing the war In.
Speaker 3: Iraq he's talking about giving us the truth about nine to.
Speaker 4: ELEVEN i maybe fell for it for like a week or two and then started seeing digging a little bit and, seeing oh, wow this guy's actually totally you, Know.
Speaker 3: Zionists and THEN i had my YouTube.
Speaker 4: CHANNEL i was making videos Exposing trump that were getting a lot of, views for like his role with rabbis And Jared kushner and talking about His jewish awards and them calling him The. Messiah SO i was On trump as like a you, know A zionist puppet early in his first.
Speaker 2: TERM i didn't really follow up. POLITICS i just liked.
Speaker 1: Himself was living In San, francisco and then he just made people just so. Angry SO i just thought it was. Hilarious that was the main REASON i liked, him not really for, politics just it was this funny watching liverpos this meltdown over.
Speaker 2: Him AND i still like that.
Speaker 4: Part he is, funny AND i see the appeal with, him especially like pushing back on how insane the leftists.
Speaker 3: Are SO i definitely see the.
Speaker 4: APPEAL i can see how everybody was desperate for him to like win and be the savior and bring retribution and like you, know say save The america and save the.
Speaker 3: WORLD i can see why people see it that. WAY i just feel like it's just it's too good to be.
Speaker 4: True and that's almost just like the narrative that they're that's the dichotomy that they've got us all in where it's like it's either we're with the crazy leftist communist or we're with The zionist And. Trump so like pick your. POISON i think one other THING i want to, add something IMPORTANT i want to. Add there was a a guy very critical Of. Jews his name Was Michael Collins. Piper he wrote the Book Final judgment About Massad Possible massad involvement IN. Jfk he wrote a book Called The New jerusalem where he had a whole chapt in two thousand and. FIVE i believe he published, This, Okay Michael, Collins I'm i'm sure manying in the Chat i've heard of.
Speaker 3: Him he wrote a book Called The New.
Speaker 4: Jerusalem he had a whole chapter about How trump was A zionis front man in two thousand and, five and he even predicted that in another chat in another book Called Judas goats meaning like false leaders of the controlled Opposition, right he talked about How trump he predicted the Make America Great again slogan that a guy Like trump would lead and they would frame it as The American empire In, christendom but it would really be controlled By ZIONIST i could pull up the exact exact.
Speaker 3: Quote, Actually but so.
Speaker 4: People were already On trump all the way back in two thousand and, five and he died IN i think twenty, Twelve but it would have been amazing to, see you, know if he was still, around to see how that that PREDICTION.
Speaker 3: I think panned.
Speaker 1: OUT i think That trump thing is like, people we really want someone or something to believe. In so people wanted Like trump as a, savior and then the fortunate reality is he's. Not so it's been hard to these people so like they can't let it, Go like if people get so mad at me When i'm for sure Criticizing trump was, insane like the level of like. HATRED i, mean people still get mad at me about, it but not as bad as it used to.
Speaker 4: Be, yeah but EVERYBODY i made a really good means for. That yeah you said everybody's looking For i'm, sorry what a?
Speaker 1: Savior yeah kind. OF i mean that obviously could relate into what we were talking about With. Christianity you, know people want like a, Savior BUT i find people they look at you know, him almost like Like.
Speaker 2: Jesus, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 4: Exactly two comic book, Superheroes superman's really like based on a messionic. Figure jewish superheroes Like trump are not going to save.
Speaker 3: US i made, THIS i believe in.
Speaker 4: The first term Of trump, also so, yeah people are desperate waiting around for a, savior trusting the plan Like QAnon Saving israel for, last like it, Says christianity is like the original trust the plan and that's the. Problem, also yet even the this is another PROBLEM i have with even so called Anti Zionist. Christians they still believe that like the Anti christ has to rule Before jesus returns and defeats the Anti. Christ so, is When israel returns to their land and they rebuild their nation and they annoint The messiah and burn their red heifers and they build the, temple like they, go, oh that's all, Satanic but in a weird, way they need that to happen or Else jesus will never. Return so they're against, it but in a real, weird like paradoxical, way they actually.
Speaker 3: Kind of need it to.
Speaker 4: Happen, yeah they can and will be, complacent, Right jesus will knock out.
Speaker 3: Them That's god's.
Speaker 2: Plan At Adam king not to mix up with. You he had that red heifer.
Speaker 1: ASHES i don't know if that's true or, not but he had it LIKE i think a tempoole and, said they burn the red. Heifer AND i, mean he's obviously the guy who likes, to you, know get himself out.
Speaker 4: There but, no he's got. It he's, top he's top moshiot. Contender he's got the baggie of the red heifer. Ashes he said he was going to roll him up in a split and smoke him with you and do Some jewish.
Speaker 3: Ritual did that ever?
Speaker 1: Happen, yeah we were to smoke on the, show but it ended up not not doing. It Dann lasarian came down and got like mad at me THAT i was being too, nice and, uh it.
Speaker 3: Was it was that red heifer.
Speaker 4: Thing is so funny like that they're Having jewish infighting over if the cow was like A kosher approved and a real sacrifice or. Not but it's it's all superstitious. Nonsense he they burned up a, cow they have some. Ashes that doesn't mean anything magical is gonna. Happen nothing's gonna happen in like it is very weird and, superstitious these blood magic.
Speaker 3: Rituals but.
Speaker 4: What WAS i gonna, Say, oh they have to destroy The dome of The rock And alaxa mosque before they can build their. Temple BUT i guess the red heifer ashes were just like another superstitious step required so they can purify the, land they can purify the priest to rebuild their. Temple so we will see what we see if they will even acknowledge it is. REAL i don't think it's. Real is it only is real.
Speaker 3: As far as people believe. It, yeah but people.
Speaker 2: Do people do believe, it Both christians and uh And.
Speaker 3: Jews, like here's the way it'll. Work some Some, jew Some jew now, goes.
Speaker 4: Well the red the red heifer sacrifice has been, fulfilled so now he Goes now the next step is they got to go take out the.
Speaker 3: Dome so who.
Speaker 4: Knows they'll go in a, tunnel blow it up or something and then Say god did it and rebuild their.
Speaker 3: Temple which there has been plots like that, before.
Speaker 2: To blow done some crazy.
Speaker 1: Ships that's what they're willing to go through, anything even like you, know you look at LIKE i can't remember when it, was but they assassinated their own In israel when their prime ministers was trying to do a peace deal.
Speaker 2: And they assassinated him the hard.
Speaker 1: Exactly, yeah, yeah, ya who's party?
Speaker 3: Whatever m.
Speaker 2: NO i saw all videos people are chanting and or bb whatever the murders on your.
Speaker 4: Hands yeah, yeah and, uh you, know it's interesting. Enough even former prime Ministers Ehud barak and Uh Ahud, olmer they both say What i'm saying about the crazy rabbis and Net. Yahu they say the real threat is Not, hamas the real threat is Not, iran it's the messianic fanatics In. Israel And Iwud brock said That netanyahu is controlled by messionic Fanatic rabbis that want to ignite The Middle east and hasten and usher in Their. Messiah so even like the top leaders Of israel are confirming like how insane these apocalyptic temple cultists.
Speaker 1: Are people are. Insane to, me it seems like they're a real threat For israel's. EXISTENCE i, mean the whole world's turning. ON i don't know what's gonna happen, here but it seems very. Possible one of the things that can happen Is israel getting, DESTROYED i, mean or them trying to nuken. Countries, dude they're all.
Speaker 3: In they're trusting the plan harder than.
Speaker 4: Anybody, Right they're, LIKE i don't, care you, know they're back farm on their, prophecies coming to. Fruition otherwise they're going to be in big. Trouble but, look how about how much they've. Dominated how many times do we, hear Oh hesbola they're going to Destroy? Israel Or israel could never send troops in and Invade. Gaza they Destroyed, gaza they blew up all the pagers And. Hesbala they're assassinating leaders in the capital Of, qatar the capital Of. Tehran they're bombing the nuclear facilities Of. Tehran they've had just been win after win after win over.
Speaker 1: There it's an Anti israel guy because it's true if they keep, WINNING i mean a lot of help from THE, us but still they keep, winning, winning.
Speaker 2: Winning, yeah it's like endgame Is.
Speaker 4: Yeah are people like learning About Israeli zion's power On twitter and on the internet to it right?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 4: Yeah but are they able to flip a switch and turn all that off? Overnight they could also do. That but is any of, this like mass noticing and mass awakening actually have an effect on the political level or like on the inutional.
Speaker 3: Level, no they're they're more empowered than.
Speaker 4: Ever, actually The Judeo Christian kosher nationalism Of Charlie kirk is now has a mandate and more empowered and emboldened than ever after this.
Speaker 1: Assassination, yeah it's frustrating Because israel's gotten so, unpopular but yet our politicians are so just binning over backwards doing their. Bidding and you, KNOW i think more maybe ten ten years down the road that might change and least they're able, to you, know you, know center us all change things. Around so it's hard to say what direction is going to go because the young people don't Like israel and it's gonna be hard to win them. Back but so far it's gonna take years to make any actual.
Speaker 4: Change, well remember there was the leaked audio Of Green black covetching About TikTok being Anti semitic and them not censoring what The adel.
Speaker 3: Wanted, well now they Forced TikTok to.
Speaker 4: Sell they put they installed the leader of the hate speech department with some Idf jewish girl and. NOW i just saw The White house spokesman said that they're redoing the algorithy're fixing the algorithms, now and we know what that. Means it Means israeli, Criticism zionis. Power you, Know jewish conspiracies are all going to be shut.
Speaker 3: Down.
Speaker 1: YEAH i pretty much stopped using tiktoks to get so little it was getting, traction and then it just got, buried you. Know and it's, LIKE i don't think it was just me not having these good. CONTENT i think it was just so drastic they did something to like pull me on logarithm me.
Speaker 4: Too, yeah my, videos my videos there somebody other accounts would that weren't even that, big would mirror my videos and repost them and they would go crazy, viral like rabbi. Compilations but then on my page they'd get like no views at. All and then and THEN i barely ever, posted AND i still got banned on there for just posting like rabbi.
Speaker 2: Clips, YEAH i THINK i need to just start to these rabbi.
Speaker 1: CLIPS i haven't watched a, lot But i've watched some and they're they're pretty, insane these, extreme these streme rabbis And netanyahu's. Party it's like crazy people run in the government over, there and you know there are Our Christian zionists are going along with.
Speaker 2: Them that's that's why you.
Speaker 1: KNOW i think there are POOR i don't agree with everything you, say but there are important.
Speaker 2: Aspects let's read a few more super. Chats let's see what's he.
Speaker 1: SAY lgbtq are fighting The judo matrix, Morals, ADAM.
Speaker 2: I don't quite.
Speaker 1: UH i guess he's asking you if THE lgbt or Fighting judo matrix.
Speaker 2: MORALS i don't.
Speaker 3: Know, No.
Speaker 4: No the left position To judea or To israel is completely controlled. Opposition they'll they'll Scapegoat. America they'll Say america Controls. Israel they'll say It's israel Is zionism has nothing to do With, judaism it's, secular, atheist white settler.
Speaker 3: Colonialism the left is controlled.
Speaker 4: Opposition the the biblical scholars in an, academia they're also controlled. Opposition they're hyper sensitive to anything deemed as Anti. Semitic it's considered blasphemy to Criticize judaism or Say jesus didn't exist amongst the biblical scholarly community on YouTube especially and like the communists in the you, know the communist opposition To israel doesn't get. Anywhere they just basically hate white people and call them white.
Speaker 2: People yes and, yeah these people are part of the. Reason they're so.
Speaker 1: Obnoxious that's why a lot of people automatically go Pro israel because these people are exactly. Awful so we want to go the opposite of. Them like, people, oh you don't want to be with these you, know blue haired. Trainees it's, like, NO i. Don't but they are right on The israel, issue and they do say they work.
Speaker 3: Too. This this is totally. True it works the other.
Speaker 4: Way people see Like Donald trump is just like completely you, know owned By, israel so they, go, OH i gotta support or these these, uh you, Know bible. Fanatics Donald trump's Faith, House White house faith ADVISOR Paula white is speaking in tongues in front of The White. House they're. Insane so it makes people Vote.
Speaker 2: Democrat everybody people the.
Speaker 3: Opposite would, agree we don't want either of the extreme.
Speaker 2: Sides oh, YEAH i.
Speaker 1: AGREE i saw some of the large large you came account a larger left a count yesterday was saying, that you, Know israel is just a Vessel state Of.
Speaker 2: America it's, like give me a break with that.
Speaker 1: Bullshit that's clearly not the. Case that's just such A, yes that's who it. WAS i think that, guy he's the GUY i think they was pushing trying to get me like banned from uh from x MEM i forget WHAT i, said something like about something against the tranny, kids saying that should be.
Speaker 2: Banned, yeah trying to called me guys such a such a.
Speaker 4: Dork and now they're all getting, banned and Like destiny is getting banned From twitch and stuff and demonetize on, YouTube and it's, like and now now they care about free. Speech now the mainstream media is writing articles about oh, no people are getting fired for their. Opinions this is now they care about free speech all of a, sudden when they were seated The democrats are in party and they were censoring all of, us then that was words have. Consequences they're so. Hypocritical no.
Speaker 1: Exactly that's WHY i don't care when those guys get. Canceled like if he's calling for me to get, canceled, Like i'm not going to care when he gets. CANCELED i mean people can be, like oh you can you, know you should say what's. Right this guy's literally calling for me to get. Canceled so when he gets, like you, know fired or banned From, TWITCH i think it's. Funny so, right let's be a few more of these super. Chats so Secular marcsists are fighting The judo. Matrix someone, asks.
Speaker 4: No, no, no they're running cover for. It, actually whether they know it or, not the talking point That zionism has nothing to do With judaism is completely deflecting away with. That the root Of jewish identity in The state Of israel is all rooted In. Jewdie zionism is Just judaism politically playing out in the real.
Speaker 2: World, yeah And.
Speaker 4: Zionism there would be No zionism Without judaism returning to the, land calling It, zionism going to that Promised, land wanting to rebuild their, temples believing that their prophecies are being. Fulfilled this is All. Judaism it's not like Some zionism thing that's. Different but you see it all the, time that talking, point it's only running.
Speaker 1: Cover what do you make like the Original zionist movement to take Back israel And Theodore hertzel and all.
Speaker 4: That this is another common, Misconception the Original zionist movement was not the secular movement Of Theodore. Hertzel there were Many zionist movements before. THAT zabataizevi in the sixteen sixty, six that was A zionis cabalistic movement that they thought he was The messiah and he was trying to return to The Holy. Land there's one of the Top cabbalists in the seventeenth, century The guyona Of, vilna The genius Of. Vilna he had A Kabbalistic zionist movements where they Wanted jews have been praying three times a day for the rebuilding of their temple and for to celebrate next year In. Jerusalem since the temple was. Destroyed they've wanted to go back from their. Exile so they weren't able to accomplish it until they did it with the facade of being a secular. Thing they had to win the secular people on. Board but it has always been rooted in religion to go. Back Even Ben, gurion he was citing all these prophecies and scriptures and stuff to justify it and using the religious.
Speaker 2: Language so, YEAH i, think what's the one guy you met the first name you. Mentioned he he was tied to like The francis and, stuff right.
Speaker 3: The h, yeah. Zabataizev he was like The francas were after.
Speaker 4: Him so they were like the continuation of his.
Speaker 1: Month, yes and can't talk About it's not that they didn't. Exist it just didn't like you, know it wasn't properly. Explained it's one of those weird religious.
Speaker 4: Offshoots, yeah it was just it was a manifestation Of Messionic judaism is what that?
Speaker 3: Was all?
Speaker 1: Right one more question here is being Into abrahamic which Includes, Christianity islam And, judaism is not. Easy you get an incredible amount of. Hate it's not easy to speak the. Truth we must do it for, People jack The, CLIPPER i think he said another one before, Too so thank.
Speaker 3: You it is, True. JAKE i know you notice, it AND i appreciate you for having me.
Speaker 2: On you've got you KNOW i was pushing.
Speaker 3: It it's going against the.
Speaker 4: Grain there is An abrahamic echo, chamber and they want to have An abrahamic safe space where like nobody's even ever questioning if the Whole bible is just a. Lie like everybody just kind of goes without saying in grants like, oh, well, yeah we know The bible's true and the prophecies are. True, well if you believe the prophecies are were, true then you've already. Lost you've already you, know fallen under the spell that they have magical prophecy.
Speaker 3: Powers.
Speaker 1: YEAH i try to say open minded and it's. Funny i'm probably gonna get more backlash from this Than David.
Speaker 3: Duke.
Speaker 4: Maybe, yeah you have like A World war two debates that that's going to be more.
Speaker 3: Controversial but, no you're gonna be.
Speaker 2: Fine it's gonna Be oh, No i'm not worried about.
Speaker 3: It that's the.
Speaker 1: Thing you have to Just i'm not gonna have a podcast and like not talk to. GUESTS i don't want to talk To there'll be no point of having a. Podcast we're going to do. That that would be PRETTY i want to talk to.
Speaker 3: Me don't you want to question The?
Speaker 2: No, Right, NO i do want to have these. Conversations that's the.
Speaker 1: THING i think this is a conversation to like not have this conversation because you, know half my audience doesn't want To it is. Retarded IF i say's Something i'm interested, IN i want to hear THE i. DON'T i don't agree with everything you, said BUT i think that there's clearly a major problem With Christian Christian. Zionism so do not acknowledge that. Problem you have to look at the roots and try to.
Speaker 2: Dig AND i think it's you, know he may don't GET i think we made some valid. Points.
Speaker 3: Exactly you nailed it the.
Speaker 4: Roots in The New testament it Says, christianity do not Boast christians against The, jews because they are the root that supports. You i'm not for going limited hangout cutting off the leaves in this branch or Schofield bible or only The.
Speaker 3: Talmud the root of it all is The.
Speaker 4: Torah yahweh is believe In, yahweh believe In torah.
Speaker 3: Prophecies that is the root of the. Deception you're right about.
Speaker 2: That would you say that it's all kind of the Same god they're?
Speaker 1: BLEEDING i Know christians would say, no because That jesus makes it.
Speaker 4: Different they would say, That but it says explicitly in The New testaments that The christians are following The god Of. Israel The god of The. Jews actually is what it.
Speaker 2: Says which is ALL i just Means. God it's the Same god they're. Worship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah it's The god Of abraham for. Sure, Islam, christianity And, judaism it's all The god Of abraham, Here Like i'll show you real, quick just so people can. Know because a lot of people think, this they go, like, oh It's. Jews another cope is they'll Say jews Worship. Satan In, Judaism satan is like the adversary To god and works For god and provides a divine. Role but they don't Worship. Satan they Worship. Yahweh and if you don't, recognize and that's the cope With, christians they'll say they'll make up and Say jews Worship, satan because if they don't say, that Then christian are admitting they're worshiping The Jewish, god which was the whole goal for The jews to begin. With so Here's paul And romans three twenty. Nine Is god The god of The jews? Only is he not The god Of?
Speaker 3: Gentiles? Two, yes Of gentiles.
Speaker 4: Two so it's very Clear, Christians Gentile christians are worshiping The Jewish God. Yahweh AND i forget about. It No Jewish god for, me no bowing down To jewish. Messiahs to, Me i'm not, interested not interested in being a.
Speaker 3: Slave To, yahweh a slave. Desion that's just my. Position call Me jewish if you.
Speaker 4: WANT i don't think It's jewish to not believe In jewish magic.
Speaker 3: In A Jewish. Messiah but that's one of the COPES i hear a.
Speaker 1: Lot would you, Say, okay you Say christianity was from the, Beginning do you think the same thing With Islam or you think that kind of randomly popped up then they tried taking control of.
Speaker 3: It that's a good.
Speaker 4: QUESTION i don't know to speak definitely on that if it was started by A jewish sect or if it was just Like arabs that were like appropriating the memes Within christianity And. Islam, HONESTLY i haven't investigated that and researched that.
Speaker 3: Enough i've heard different.
Speaker 4: Theories some people Say mohammad never, existed some people say his one of his wives was A, jew or that he's you, know influenced By.
Speaker 3: JEWS i don't really, know But i'll tell you one.
Speaker 4: Thing trying to claim that Like, islam does That mohammad was illiterate and The Angel gabriel appeared to him and dictated.
Speaker 3: All of The.
Speaker 4: Qoran is such a made up. Story it's seven hundred years. Later they're just retelling what's in The, torah but yet still affirming The, torah and they still believe in The jews are the people of The book and like, that you, Know god's people in a, way.
Speaker 3: So they're still affirming the.
Speaker 4: FOUNDATION i, mean there's just no greater sighop than The jews saying that they're chosen By god and then convincing half the world Through christianity And islam that that's.
Speaker 3: True like that is.
Speaker 1: Why pretty pretty. Wild islam calls them the chosen people.
Speaker 3: TOO i don't know if.
Speaker 4: It calls them the chosen, people but there is stuff in The qur'an that identifies them as the people of The book and the people Of.
Speaker 3: Israel and and.
Speaker 4: They think that The jews were chosen By, god but then they corrupted it or got it wrong or something like. That so as In, christianity like there's super sessionism replacement theology Where christians, say, well The jews aren't chosen. Anymore they broke their. Covenant we have the. Covenant now we're the Spiritual, jews but to even say that they were ever chosen is too much like if A jew tells you he was chosen and you, say, YEAH i believe, you like you've already, Lost you've already capitulated to lie.
Speaker 2: It Is i'm the chosen. Person, okay it's like to, me that's.
Speaker 1: Insane, yeah, yeah anything else you want to hit on this or any other subjects before we wrap?
Speaker 4: Up, no, MAN i think we covered about all of. It i'll be happy to do a debate another, time or anyone talk about news or whatever.
Speaker 1: Else, yeah let me see if any more questions before we wrap. Up there might be some more super chats AND i guess real. Quick anything you want to plug before we wrap?
Speaker 3: Up, yep.
Speaker 4: Yep on MY i was banned from, YouTube but there is a fan created a fan, Page so there's The Adam green fan page on. YouTube if you're a YouTube, Person i'm. ON i stream On rumble And odyssey almost every day every.
Speaker 3: Weekday.
Speaker 4: Uh there's playlist on The odyssey called The Jesus Deception playlist if you're interested in, more and also A rabbi compilation to really get the big picture of the Whole Abrahamic, Deception And i'm almost done with my first book Called The Jesus, deception WHERE i get into every little detail of this from beginning to, end putting it together in very simple way of HOW i understand it and from all my. Research AND i hope everybody checks that out when it's.
Speaker 2: Reading it's the first book you're. Writing it's a lot of. WORK i would, Imagine.
Speaker 4: Oh my, gosh it's like three hundred. Pages i've been doing it for like three. Years it is so much work to write a. Book, yeah so much research went into, it which is good because it's like. Ingrained it embedded it into my mind where it's, like.
Speaker 2: So if you're having to know your, conversations you remember right. Now i'll check that out for.
Speaker 1: Me you, know if you want to sport podcast fight backpodcast dot, com you can buy some cool merch my Sponsor Analyope Hill. Publishing use you get a. Discount use Fight back there and you get a discount and have a. PODCAST i guess that's about. All SO i think any final questions BEFORE i, Wrap do you.
Speaker 4: Have any questions for, me anything like of the VERSES i talked about or any other Questions.
Speaker 1: IF i have you BACK i think you need to read The bible before or have a, debate because it's the subject That i'm just not that up. On that's why it kind of hard me to push. Back it's one of those conversations LIKE i don't fully agree with it, all but it's like you.
Speaker 4: Saw the, Verses like you can't not agree with all the VERSES i showed that, talk and not Even christians would disagree with all the VERSES i showed about all the nation's.
Speaker 3: Balance they just go, yeah they.
Speaker 4: Go, Yeah, jesus he's not just the king of The, Jews he's the king of the whole. World but it's, like, yeah that's the that's the, Point like you believe the king of The jews is the king of the whole.
Speaker 3: World like that's the. Trap mm.
Speaker 1: Hmm so all, RIGHT i guess thanks so much for coming on and we'll talk again.
Speaker 2: Soon thanks for having, me all, right m