Speaker 1: With Linchintaco.
Speaker 2: This is Orlando's rock station one oh one one w j r R. Right before you get to idiotology, couple reminders. Get the vote in for you say it, we play it j r R Facebook page. Blink one two featured band this morning. Everybody who votes automatically goes into the bucket for a chance to win VIP passes for Lesburg Bike Fest this weekend.
Speaker 3: The second reminder is by the way, I get do that at JR Facebook page. The second reminder is rock the bank keyword. It's going to be coming up not too far off from now. Yeah, n right after you say we play it is coincidentally enough, maybe win yourself one thousand bucks.
Speaker 2: All right, let's start off. Let's go around. In Phoenix, an Arizona man dialed nine to one one after allegedly shooting his mother in the head.
Speaker 1: A dude.
Speaker 2: Here's the strange part though. Midway through the initial nine one one call, Uh, Aaron Morse, who is fifty one years old, I decided he wanted to well, yes, the nine one one operator, so they could just call the whole thing off.
Speaker 1: You just forget this call ever went through.
Speaker 2: She's actually fine, she's I found her out in her uh outside of her pottery studio. Sorry, but when in fact he had just blasted her in the pottery studio.
Speaker 1: No takebacks, yeah, compt Oh wow, he looks.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's the kind of guy that somebody should have seen at the grocery store and said.
Speaker 1: I think this guy needs to be institutionalized.
Speaker 2: I think, uh, Steve or Aaron might have lived at home with mother.
Speaker 3: Yay dide you can tell, yeah, one of those they have a basement there.
Speaker 1: I'm sure.
Speaker 3: When you see this guy's picture, he is truly Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's you said it. No take backs. You call the emergency number that they're coming. Oh yeah, they're showing up man, and.
Speaker 3: Uh and they're gonna show up fast because now they know that you're second guessing your call and flight rest.
Speaker 2: Nothing is every eye. I'm joking, plush wound.
Speaker 4: What a twisted story. God, let's move on. Sorry sir, we don't call those off. Let's go to Idaho. Boy.
Speaker 2: Uh you know, uh, what was initially thought to be a fun evening of family bonding and making s'mores in the backyard turned into something much more horrific.
Speaker 3: That's a fun family hat The pastime s'mores.
Speaker 2: Uh, we've got the father of the family in question. Uh, currently with third degree burns over most of his body and placed in a coma after the freak s'mores incident. Yes, set him a blaze from head to toe. This is the old We need to get this fire going movie. What happened Taco? You've seen this movie a thousand times on this check threw some flammable liquid on there, Gasoline and uh, gasoline, Yeah, went right up in his face.
Speaker 3: I thought it was gonna be you know how morbid that last story was. I thought this was going to be like a s'mores the stick, you know, the holder stabbing or something.
Speaker 2: There was No, it wasn't that. There was definitely some melting going on. It wasn't chocolate e Graham cracker goodness though. It was more like probably clothing. Oh, we infused to your skin.
Speaker 3: Burns are the worst. We had a listener text in earlier that he got grease burns all over his stomach and uh and in his eye just last night. I guess like grease popped and just went. I had a Remember when I told you about the massive burn I had on my hand when I was a kid and I had to drive with my parents. I was probably six years old, and a roasted marshmallow for we were making smores fell in the palm of my hand and stayed on fire. And I was in shocks like marshmallow napalm. Oh god, it was the worst. And I had to drive home with an ice bag in my hand. Every time you move that oh it felt it felt like hell in my hand. Not kidding.
Speaker 2: What is the most painful injury a human can sustain? You think, man, think there's there's think about it.
Speaker 1: Burns are horrible because burns just keep on hurting. I don't know. I don't really want to think about it. Having my toenails ripped off, Oh god, I thought you.
Speaker 3: When I went to the damn Podiadriss the other day, I thought, man, if they they tell me I gotta get a pat had his toenails ripped four of them?
Speaker 2: Oh god, they had to peel me off the ceiling.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't think anybody needs to even think about that or experience. The worst feeling I had was when I was getting my implant, not those, but for my tooth, and when they were trying to save my tooth the doctor said, this is gonna be the most painful shot you've ever had. And it was in the center of the roof of my mouth. Like you said, peel me off the ceiling. It hurt, pat It felt like a gunshot in your mouth. It was the worst.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: Then there's on the lighter side of things, good identical twins, Australian sisters. They're both in their fifties. You may have seen these two before, Bridget and Paula Powers. They were on Good Morning Britt about ten years ago, interviewed by Piers Morgan and he discovered something quite remarkable then and it was on display here recently in Australia when the sisters were eyewitnesses to a carjacking incident. Then the news came well, of course, the police came out to investigate and interviewed him, and then the news put a microphone in front of him. Not only do they like, live together, work together, do everything together. They're synced up and respond in unison to questions. Seriously, you want to hear what does sound like that.
Speaker 1: They say?
Speaker 2: This is not rehearsed or anything. They've just developed this over the years of having such a close bond and one guy.
Speaker 5: He was up there with our mom. He went up there and he was coming back down waters and he goes run, he's got a gun, and oh, our hearts started to pay and I said on mom with's mom and.
Speaker 1: Stuck out there.
Speaker 5: But apparently she goes, are you all right? Because he had all black his face, and he goes, oh shoot. She goes, hey, I'm needing to hell.
Speaker 2: It's it's it's almost like it's on loop or something, but it's not. I have the video that goes along with that on our Facebook page as well.
Speaker 3: It's like having two wives is immediately what I think Charlie Brown teacher types two. Oh god, if you were married to one of them and then the other one's always around.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 3: Somebody said for pain pat, they had a camper fall.
Speaker 1: On their foot. Oh, would suck crushed bones? Yeah, it's probably not so.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Somebody said, I went to high school with the identical twins. One seemed normal, the other became institutionalized paranoise, paranoise schizophrenic a part of twins male and female born. So yeah, he's I think he just took care of his I think he got out of that insane asylum and took care of his mom out by the pottery born mother because that guy looked into.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I knew a few twins growing up. You've met, actually you met, uh one or two of them?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the young bro Kyle and Brad.
Speaker 3: One of them works out a.
Speaker 1: Hard rock.
Speaker 2: Anybody wants s'mores, don't after that smores anyone delicious?
Speaker 1: Follow the one one w j R R