Speaker 1: I want me some glory hope.
Speaker 2: M oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Hello and welcome to the Football Word Whole Recap podcast for weeks.
Speaker 2: Before in the n f L.
Speaker 1: What your listener says on Apple podcasts, SoundCloud speakers watching this livel stream yard, and Facebook YouTube wherever the fuck is, however the fucker thank you so much for being the part of this. I'm gonna supposed see it's im joint here as always. Bye, good buddy, long words. All right, but yeah, you know how we do. We gotta get into it. It's the good, the bad, and the heart. You fucking kidding me?
Speaker 2: And now it's time for the good. Oh that's good.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 2: Well, that's just fucking great.
Speaker 1: That's just fucking great.
Speaker 2: Go bad, it's bad.
Speaker 3: It's bad. Well that's fucking not good.
Speaker 2: And the are you fucking kidding me?
Speaker 1: Are you fucking kidding me?
Speaker 2: Are you fucking kidding me?
Speaker 1: God damn it, are you fucking with me? All right, boys and girls, it's time to get it started. Look, we always start with the good. I'm not gonna beat around the so not a good week, not a good week for your boys at fgh uh, not great happens, it's uh It's one of those times kind of changing over the seasons, you know, the four week rotation, the season started to change, We started to get more data and info on these teams. But I know, long aren't usually likes to start off the big Pod with some sort of sexual innu window type situation. I'll liken it to this. You know, back when you were in college or you know, if you decided to do manual labor your whole life, you didn't go to college, you still had bodies that you roommated with during that time of your life. And it's it's like when you, uh, you know, along where you got that chick, you bring her in and immediately, you know, as soon as your roommate walks in, they're gonna know that you had sex because the smell just kind of fills up the room. One of those uh, classy ladies. Yeah, and the first thing you want to do when you're done with that, you know, you already know you're not gonna win. You just fucking wash it off. You just gotta get the shower and wash it off. And like, hey, but all your buddies know, all your buddies still know, but you're like, you know what I'm done with that ship. I'm over it. I place myself of this.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you know what, you.
Speaker 1: Guys can go fuck yourselves. So that's how I feel right now.
Speaker 4: But I was, I mean, I was just gonna say, hey, it's kind of like the stock market goes up and down, but we went to rotten crotch. So I mean, that's whatever works, man, whatever analogy you want to go with that. Just that did just send me back to my college days because it's been a while since I had to had to go through some of that.
Speaker 3: So thank god. Man, college, there's a lot when you.
Speaker 4: Drink quarter beers by by the handful, there's just some things you just yeah, you'll just do it.
Speaker 1: Some days you're gonna be the hammer and sometimes fucking nail buddy, and that's all there is to do it, all right. Well, from that, get on to the good. Well, Longhorn hit the danger zone on the New York jay t Jet Jet Jets. No sorry, that was the.
Speaker 3: Giants, No Giant g Men, the g men.
Speaker 1: One unit there gets him back in the black on those for the year. Not only did the rookie cover for you, long Horn, he won the fucking game. He had a new dimension to this offense, which is gonna be worth monitoring going forward. I did say this should be Hampton's breakout game for the Chargers, and probably wasn't. One hundred and twenty eight yards on just twelve carries. But Herbs finally had his first bad game this season. He's been great so far. That was the worst game of the year for him for sure, long Horn, what did you see in that one?
Speaker 3: So well?
Speaker 4: A lot of things. Number one, Selfishly, I wish I'd have made the big dig pick.
Speaker 3: That's I would have.
Speaker 4: The way that the way they're going this year, they would have found a way to fuck that off. But number one, Chargers are just kidding snake bit bad, Like I don't know. If I don't know, you probably don't did watch the games, usually do something more productive on Sundays. But now Joe Alt is down for four to six weeks with a high ankle spring. Uh, they already lost, They already lost Makaia Beckton.
Speaker 1: For I don't know, having to them every year.
Speaker 4: Well, you say the same same thing for San Francisco, like how do they keep like literally just losing people every single week? But now you're a slater but and makaia Beackton down.
Speaker 1: Like two years basically where nobody got heard. That's when they made We're about three where they've made those two super Bowls in three years. The Chargers, every fucking year, I swear to god, since Drew Brees went down thirty years ago, have been had like it's always this fucking thing with this franchise.
Speaker 4: So they're gonna Harball's gonna have to earn earn his his reputation and his money on this to to keep his glue together. Now all will be back. Mckaia, Beckton will be back. Obviously Slater won't be. But yeah, Hampton looked really good as far. And then on the other side, you know, the Giants did what they always do. They rush the passer on defense. On defense is kind of what they've been doing that not a lot of other things have been working for them.
Speaker 3: But right, so, but this but.
Speaker 4: Maybe you know, you know, all that's true because they did score a lot against the Cowboys, and the defense was had its issues, but they finally just put a shitty enough, just just passed shitty enough effort together to get a win. My other takeaway on this one is, you know, they lost, the Giants lost Miliitue Neighbors or you know, in that game. But it was just kind of a reminder because you know when we when we talk about these games, sometimes we forget just how much every single one of these games matter. Because at the end of the game, even though they had lost Milague Neighbors and there any visions of being anything that which they shouldn't even have at this point, but if they did, you think there'd be some damper on this win. But after that game, Jackson Dart day ball, it was like they won the Super Bowl. So it was just a reminder cause you know, we get to the end of the season and you're like, oh, what is the team.
Speaker 3: Have to play for? They fucking play like like they're just these these teams.
Speaker 4: Want to play. They want to win no matter what. Now, there will be some quit at certain times, but in a situation like this new quarterback shot of life to the offense, it's just they cared so much and that meant so much to them. Uh so good for them. Now, once some of these teams look at the tape and realize that Jackson Dart you know, through twenty times for one hundred yards Basically, they're gonna they're gonna adjust to that, and they're gonna be expecting some of those runs that he did, which were kind of nice, ten for fifty four and a touchdown. Look for that to be a focal point of the next defense and be much more, much more of a struggle. But yeah, it was a i'll take the win. It was I needed one on the dangers one, so I'll take it.
Speaker 1: And that and that was just a terrible spot for the charters too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think I think, I said on on the big Pod, like I've seen this movie before.
Speaker 3: It's just I don't know how gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Then a quarterback with early kickoff, Yeah, I didn't know how it was gonna happen.
Speaker 3: I just I just you know, I've seen him before.
Speaker 1: All right, Atlanta on the money line, I gave it up plus one hundred to the clients. Uh. This that was just a clear BBG play for me. I said the wrong team was favored, and by kickoff, Atlanta was the favorite. So the market did correct itself. But I said, I like the over to hit as well, and it did. Penix graded out well so that Atlanta's running game both played out accordingly, and really at the end of this one, you know, long hoore Pinis was just he's just better than Mariota in the moments that mattered the most. You know, third down Atlanta was six or twelve skins for one, one for eight, And it doesn't matter which quarterback is in there. We've seen this Coach Bros. Offense sucks on third downs. It has now for a year and a quarter of the next year. You know, I don't I don't know what they do to fix it, because even when Daniels is in there, they're not good on third down. And you can't you just cannot. And I say that with the fucking New Championship game because they set the record for fourth down conversions.
Speaker 3: But yeah, they got to happen. They got two chances.
Speaker 4: So once he comes back, like I would assume that he's less much less likely to go for it and be aggressive with Mariota than he would be Jane Nanders at least I would, I would think.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, I just don't know where they go to fix this third down thing or what what it is in this offense. You know that they just literally cannot pick up third downs. But it's hard to win football games, and you do that. It was a bad matchup for the Skins anyway overall, so good to get that win. I don't know what you thought about that game. Yeah, bounce back, well he bounce back.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, it was a good game for him.
Speaker 4: Nice, nice little bounce back effort from the defense that you know had some issues. You know, they end they did end up giving up twenty seven, but eleven of that was in the fourth quarter, you know, somewhat. It wasn't like complete garbage because it wasn't like a major blowout, only like the only like the last one would yeah, so uh on side kick and right so but oh oh, but Atlanta was always gonna be the side you know. I put them out as a teaser when they were at plus two and a half at the beginning of the week, all the way up to eight and a half. It was just one of those never in doubt type games, and I guess that was all.
Speaker 3: I thought.
Speaker 4: I had one more point on that, but I lost it if I did so, yeah, uh, hopefully is do you know.
Speaker 1: I wanted to buy bijon on the fantasy for that game, and I hope you I hope you listened on that one because he fucking went the off.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I don't like the fact that he got seventeen carries and Algeria got sixteen, So you know, it's oh.
Speaker 1: They were just gonna be able to run all day either way. But Jon was great in the passing game. I mean, they use him so effectively now in that offense, now that Pennix is there. It's just he looks like the player that Longhorn that we thought he was. He is who we thought he was coming out of Texas. He looks like a fucking badass.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's Uh, he's good. I wonder when most.
Speaker 1: Yards per touch of any player in the NFL since he came in the league.
Speaker 3: By the way, what's the word on Jaydon Daniels. Is he coming back next week?
Speaker 1: I would think so. I mean, obviously there was optimism in the market he was playing this week, right because two and a half and then it flipped.
Speaker 3: But we'll talk about it on the look ahead.
Speaker 4: But the line is not suggesting that he will, or at least to my eyes, you can tell me. So when when we get to the look ahead, all right.
Speaker 1: Uh, both my survivors survived and so did Longhorn, So that's good. We'll get into long horns in a minute, because it was a loser for me, but on the on the betting side. But I had Buffalo Detroit. Longhorned had Detroit also in an online contest to cover the nine, and I had the Saints on an online contest to cover whatever it was sixteen and a half. So double wins there in the Buffalo game, Longhorn. I mean, you literally laid it out or we laid it out exactly what we said. Josh Allen continues to stink at covering big spreads, which you know, I say stink. I mean, how do you fuck do you cover three scores in NFL?
Speaker 4: You shouldn't anyone, there's no just the effort's not going to be there all week, all week.
Speaker 1: Di.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's just human nature. You know.
Speaker 1: They were looking ahead. They love to play with their food anyway, and they ended up went about double digits. It's not like it's not like it was really ever that much in doubt. Wasn't Wayne Well, I you.
Speaker 4: Know, what if if Alave catches that touchdown. I don't know if you were watching, but there was or not. It was it was Brandon Cook's Brandon cooks he it was a bad throws way behind him. If he catches that, they're in the lead, and then that's when tight, that's when balls get tight around there. So, uh, they probably would have still won't, don't get me wrong, but like it would have been interesting, more interesting.
Speaker 1: It would have been. It certainly was not John Wayne's best game, but Cook and the running game continues to just dominate, and your boy Spencer rather continues to be ass I don't think that we learned anything that we didn't already know from that one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what does numbers come up to? Let's see, I mean I hadn't watched like super close, but it seems like.
Speaker 1: This seems he was eighteen for twenty seven, one hundred and twenty six yards four point seven yards per ten. Now he didn't go an interception, so that's positive.
Speaker 3: Not good, not good, not good. But what are they gonna do? What option do you?
Speaker 1: I mean that's so that's my only question is does just continue to march to the number one seed? I think they're live over under total right now it is thirteen and a half long.
Speaker 4: One Oh god damn it, don't remind me that we backed the wrong, like we had a coin flip decision and we came up shit not not tails.
Speaker 3: Shit, God damn it. I'm not giving up yet, but.
Speaker 1: Fucking hell head tails. If we chose shit.
Speaker 3: Baltimore, what in the fuck? What in the fuck.
Speaker 1: We'll get to that in a second. My only question long on on this one is, you know, it's actually a serious question. Look, at what point do the Saints put in mister, as you've properly nicknamed mister I sucks shuck.
Speaker 3: I fucking sucks shuck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you did spend a second round pick on it. You're oh and four, Like you got to see what the kid has at some point. So I don't know, I don't know when the decision comes, but it can't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, like really at this point going forward, who cares? You know?
Speaker 4: Like, so, yeah, at any point now you could because you're owing four. We all know the stats of your likelihood of making playoffs, not that they were ever going to, but you know, teams don't think like that. But at O and two we know the likelihood, At oh and three, we know the likelihood. At four, I think you're just dead, like literally dead, not not not like oh man, you got to uphill Bantle like like like Baltimore is still going to make the playoffs. They're one and three, They're gonna make the playoffs. I still firmly believe that. But the Saints you're dead now. You you just depends on how dead do you want to be. Do you want to be Spencer Rattler dead where you can kind of, you know, sometimes somewhat stay in these games and at least it's somewhat competitive.
Speaker 3: For most of the game.
Speaker 4: Or do you want to go out there and be like, well, we might lose by forty boys, but you know, you know it's so that's a decision they're going to make internally.
Speaker 3: But honestly, who fucking cares?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think they're live over Under is sitting at.
Speaker 3: Three and a half now, you you know what?
Speaker 4: Uh, and the actually and there's a game this week they can win this week. So so this week one hundred Rattlers starting because they do not want to go in seventeen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta stick a Rattler on this one. It's the only it's literally the only chance you got, uh in the Detroit game. Look, Longhorn laid that one out perfectly. He's got his fingers on the pulse of his Browns. That defense is simftly not the same on the road. Oh man, the stats are not equal up to a blowout in this one, Longhorn. But Flacco was fucking awful. Cleveland was three of fourteen on third down. You're just not gonna win football games doing that. Anything else used to away from that one because that was a straight I mean again, the stats didn't say straight ass whipping, but situationally, Mitch did everything right in Cleveland did everything wrong.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I'm I'm very happy of the outcome because it's gonna look it's gonna look like a worse blowout than it was, just like the Baltimore like when when Baltimore blew a mountain road. So now we're gonna get better value when they go back home to their comfort zone where they play lights out fucking defense. So I'm I'm this is perfect.
Speaker 1: This is just perfect, possible, so possible because that well.
Speaker 4: I mean, number one is just a great home field advantage apparently, because this is not just this year, this has been, this has been for a while now.
Speaker 3: And number two, if you're if.
Speaker 4: You if you let a team and a shitty offense, which they clearly are hanging around long enough to eventually get a score. Then then they come together and at home they can they can.
Speaker 3: Keep the score close enough.
Speaker 4: But you as you see, once it gets going sideways, that ball just starts rolling and it just gets it just gets out of hand. Much like Tennessee. Uh, they're they're you know, in the same boat, but they're much worse.
Speaker 3: But but quin.
Speaker 4: Shawn Duncans, like, you know, they need to they need to keep riding this way. Because he had another another good game, and Harold, what did a fan and do? He only had two for twenty four on six targets too, So I need to go back and watch the film on that. Just Flacco was god awful. So yeah, with Flacco playing that bad, but you had a punt return touchdown, you had a bunch of turnovers, and so yeah, I'm looking to play on Cleveland at home, just like I always would be.
Speaker 1: Yep, I'm definitely not giving up on them. That was, like I said, you laid it out perfectly on the podcast that I you know, usually you'd be all over in ten can't do it. I didn't blame you covered they would have covered twenty. That's good long one. Also the rams in an online contest, I said, my numbers said the cults, but you talked.
Speaker 3: Me into that one. That that was. That was you that got me on them.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So the trend I gave out if you're three and oher in week four and you were in dog, you're now three and thirteen straight up for eleven and one ats. As far as the game played out, it played out exactly what the stats said that it should. Now. It was a tight game, so a little bit, you know. I mean that big touchdown is what covered in the end. Indiana Jones, he wasn't awful, but he did though two picks. Stafford though, was almost literally perfect in the game. Three hundred and seventy five yards, three touchdowns, no picks. I mean, I think that was I think that game was a big learning game for us, Longhorn, I really do going forward. I think Indiana going on the road playing a good team, that's where their ceiling is at right now.
Speaker 4: But they played, they played awesome, they played really good.
Speaker 1: But they lost. The stats it's exactly just about on the score that they lost on So they lost by seven and they.
Speaker 4: Should have well My tay from this game is number one. I was impressed with both teams because honestly, Indy could have won that game if ad On Mitchell wasn't the biggest dumbass in the world.
Speaker 3: And we can talk about that when we get to the bad because I.
Speaker 4: He literally put a loss on my ledger because he is a fucking idiot. So yeah, I'm impressed with any they went on the road, went toe to toe, and if the dude doesn't just celebrate to early drop the ball through the end zone, you know that's a tie game. Or actually they would have had the lead at that point, and at that point you know they're just they're just going tiffer tap back and forth. So yeah, I'm impressed by Indy Jones was he had some mistakes, but he wasn't wasn't awful.
Speaker 3: Uh but and and.
Speaker 4: Rams continue to look like just holy shit, Like I'm glad, I'm glad I got that Super Bowl ticket twenty six to one or whatever it was. With the Rams preseason, they're definitely live on that.
Speaker 1: Now that we know Stafford's back at least hasn't falling apart yet not yet, We'll see, all right, get anything else on the good.
Speaker 4: I don't think so other than the teasers. Continue to think God in NFL, the old NFL, at least through four weeks, God bless you.
Speaker 3: You're back.
Speaker 4: I can rely I can count on the teasers again. So it's just that continue to ride that wave as long as you can.
Speaker 1: At least did get Pittsburgh plus eight and a half in casey plus eight and a half. So yeah, that was nice Pittsburgh. When they ticked up to the two and a half, I was like, nah, I'll take it. Fuck it, we'll see what happens. Definitely worked on to the bad well, big dick on Tampa Bay for Longhorn. Three more units down. Let's see, we're six hundred and twenty bucks down now on that. And on top of that, Longhorn is about to cost huge medical expenses for fgh because at this point you're gonna have to pay a doctor to extract what's left of Longhorn's micropene is as basically has buried itself underneath the skin. It's more of a hermaphrodite situation. At this point, I'm gonna yanke it out as much as he had adhered to my team being a dog with the Rams. He just simply ignored it with the Bucks, and now they are three and fourteen straight up and four twelve and one ats m h. But you decided to go three units deep against that trend, So explain yourself, sir.
Speaker 4: Well, you know it was with the numbers, play number one, three and a half at home. Tampa Bay's got a history of not only playing this team type, but but beating them occasionally. And it's just yeah, last suit and the fucking phil I'm getting tired. I'm so tired of Philly like like that. You know what my overall record on Patreon would look like if it wasn't for a blocked field goal touchdown And now I'm blocked punt for touchdown, like I mean, they're they are literally themselves destroying my record by themselves, and I just you know, once that block punt happened, you know, and you're and you're already kind of chasing the better team, slightly better team. It's trouble. But you look at the second half. I'll take the safety off the board because that was just just forget that. But in the second half, Tampa Bay out scored from seventeen to seven. They were literally shut like they had shut them down. The whole second half they were they had nothing going. But you know, you can't you can't give up twenty four in the first half. Of course, seven of that, like I said, was punt block touchdown. So they were climbing up hill all day and Baker he had you know, it was there. They were doing what they were always a. Baker had his magic going. He had that crazy run scrambled for a first down where he looked like he was sacked and I was like, once that happened, I was like, oh, dude, it's fucking on. This is this is happening. The Baker magic is happening. I'm getting his motherfucker. But you know, the the the big dick is it's it's poison. It's it's filled with green, and it's just not it ain't working. It ain't working, man.
Speaker 1: Oh Man. Yeah, look, I think the Bucks obviously could have won the game. Baker fucked it off in the end. That's what you get with Baker, though, you get the great and you get the fire. You fucking kidding Baker.
Speaker 3: Like, that was a great game. It was a great get like and it.
Speaker 1: Was another great play he stepped out of like four more sacks, scrambled to the right, and then he just floats that one down there, and uh, that was tough.
Speaker 4: But Tampa Bays, look, they're not going anywhere. They're gonna They're gonna get there once. I once Mike Evans gets back like like, they're gonna keep getting healthier and and.
Speaker 3: We'll see you down the road, Philly.
Speaker 4: And yes, I can say we because I picked Tampa to go through Bowl, So funk off, Philly.
Speaker 3: You know your bullshit touchdowns the championship game, so bullshit goddamn special teams.
Speaker 4: So look, look, I don't I picked teams with their offensive defense. I don't have a special teams chart here post teams.
Speaker 3: Maybe you do. I don't have one, Philly.
Speaker 1: Philly special teams. Is they're special right now?
Speaker 3: That's sure, I guess.
Speaker 1: So did you see though you talk about the second half, did you see Hertz's stat line for the second half.
Speaker 4: I did not, But his whole his overall stant line wasn't good, so I can't imagine it was very It was pretty pathetic in the second half.
Speaker 1: So I'll tell you had eight attempts in the second half, eight attempts passing the whole second half? How many of those do you think he completed?
Speaker 4: Well, I think you're gonna hit me with the Tim Tebow two for aight.
Speaker 1: Probably he would, he would kill for that. Oh he didn't pass in the second half.
Speaker 3: Fuck you, Philly, fuck you. Oh god, I hate them so much.
Speaker 1: Did they do this? How are you?
Speaker 4: They beat me twice with three and I'm getting three and a half twice and they're fucking I hate them.
Speaker 1: Huh. That was how when I saw that said, I was like, because I knew where they were bad in the second half, obviously, but I was like, he didn't complete a pass in the second not one pass, not one pass?
Speaker 4: Sake one nineteen carries forty three yards like that? Yeah, all right, we'll see you again.
Speaker 1: I said, both runningames and a struggle, and I said both quarterbacks would struggle. Now, Becker, he didn't struggle nearly as bad as I thought he did. It was twenty two for forty that's not great. Uh, his whye below average and did the bad pick. It wasn't the best Baker game.
Speaker 3: But he'll have He'll have Mike Evans next game, all right.
Speaker 1: Uh, Okay, Tennessee plus seven and a half. That one's on me. Look, I just thought it was the Spots. How could it to three team possibly be laying over a touchdown against fucking air the Longhorn. Kim Warden, I'm trying trying to compose myself here. See if I can find the uh, then.
Speaker 3: I's contained my rage for as long as possible.
Speaker 2: But I shall unleash my fury upon you like the crushing of the thousand ways.
Speaker 1: Kim Warden. He is briss young rookie year off, which means he's going to be on my naughty list probably the rest of the season, or at least after Thanksgiving. Tennessee average three point eight yard per play. The league average through three weeks is five point two. Yeah, they're sitting at three point six for the season, which means they would literally be eight point dogs on average on a neutral field versus everyone. They had ten first downs the whole fucking game. They had ten first downs and they only had one turnover and they got shut out.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know when.
Speaker 3: The right thing is gonna be. Hey, it was six and nothing going in the fourth quarter too.
Speaker 1: I know. I thought I was like please please, Houston just keep sucking. And then the damn broke and then was Yeah, I thought all I needed was one touchdown the whole game. All I needed was one stupid lucky block punt block field. I mean, the bullshit that we see happened against us fucking weekend after weekend, Saturday and Sunday, all the crap that we've been fucking enduring over the last two weeks, just one of those, just to go for just one fucking time. No, no, a fucking course not. Now. I know there's gonna be a time to bet on the seam, Nobody's seventeen versus the spread the Longhorn. It is gonna take another situation like this and some balls to play this team going forward. I texted you earlier today and I read the obviously up into power rankings through the weekend. Swear to god, if Buffalo played Tennessee, which they don't so, I would love if they did so I could test my theory here. I literally have that on a neutral field, Buffalo minus twenty Buffalo minus twenty and points.
Speaker 4: Since since you gave me shit on Tampa for not listening to you, I'll give you shit when I told you on the podcast, this is an unbetable team right now. They're unbettable. You cannot bet on them. The coach is god awful. Now you say that there's a time to jump back on them. Probably so because we saw last year with UH Carolina they finished I talked about in the preseason that they finished UH.
Speaker 1: When he said that they were unbettle, I thought you were chanting. Why not a joke.
Speaker 2: I even wrote it down and buy.
Speaker 4: You need to write down on your sticky note and put it on your computer.
Speaker 3: Do not bet Tennessee. Let's there.
Speaker 4: You cannot bet them. The coach is gonna get fired. He's gonna get fired because Miami is winning. At least from what I can tell, they're winning right now. Coach Bro's gonna get fired too. But like I said, at least I know on that he's on one side of the ball. He knows what he's doing. This dude, Callahan every week is making coaching blunders. He obviously doesn't have them ready, and they're just they're literally unbettable. And we talked about this for two years now, that that that the Tennessee defense is really fucking good.
Speaker 3: But you can.
Speaker 4: Only be good for so long until you just you just that They're like, fuck this. I mean what, we can't just be on the field the whole goddamn game and keep playing this defense.
Speaker 3: So they're gonna break.
Speaker 4: They're gonna break eventually for the season, because you know you can be you can keep putting on the fight.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But I because every time I looked at my phone, I swear to God, because I don't have this name on, I just kept checking the score. Every time I looked at my phone, Houston had the ball. I was like, how have they had the ball the entire game? And they've got six points?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: What is what is happening right now? I thought my phone was broken or the fucking updates were fucked up, Like how do they always have the fucking ball?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 4: I will say this, Houston woke up a little bit on offense at the end. Now that's probably a lot of Tennessee just with Quip. But talked about what he marks in the in the preseason. He was a running back that I really liked that they took in the fourth or fifth round out to USC. He for the first time got the most carries seventeen carries sixty nine yards four catches, fifty yards, two touchdowns, one rushing, one receiving. This could be something that they that could get that offense.
Speaker 1: In the fourth quarter.
Speaker 4: Probably so well, definitely so so uh it they don't They have to be at least an average offense, and I don't know if that's going to happen because their O line is maybe maybe the worst I've ever seen, Like they like they're definitely gonna be graded out third out of thirty two at this point. But if they can find a little bit of a running game to help out and get those receivers you know, worked worked in the rookie did have a rook a touchdown, but only one catch and it was a touchdown.
Speaker 3: So and Strouds still looks bad, but look, I picked him on Survivor because I'm like, there's no.
Speaker 4: Way in fucking hell they're going owing for and losing to this team at home. So that's two wins by the way, Bill Sevas out of four and Survivor that I've got with, and and two of those teams have one win, the Cowboys and the Texans.
Speaker 1: That's pretty good call right there. I was just looking at this bush again. I looked at once it's so gross his that hic go ahead Tennessee had one hundred and seventy five yards. Oh yeah for the whole game.
Speaker 4: Unbetter what whatever Callahan is to be the first coach fired that that's happening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the bet ten for twenty six for one hundred and eight yards and a pick.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I feel bad for him because you know, like he's just this is just not He's going to eat shit all year. There's nothing, There's nothing you can do. He's gonna have a new coach next year. He's probably have a new coach here in a few weeks. It's just it's not gonna be good for them.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I just understand Paoler only had fourteen carries. He ran for four point six yards a clip. It's not like you were ever out of it into the fourth quarter. How do you well, I can tell you how they only had fucking fourth or uh fourteen carries because they only had the ball twenty one god damn minutes.
Speaker 4: I mean, their rookie receiver is like leading their team and receiving, and that's with Calvin Ridley on it. And I guess Tyler Luckett is Tyler Luckett had four targets, no catches, Like and I didn't watch the games.
Speaker 3: I don't know who that's on.
Speaker 1: But what you know, the only routes he runs really anymore good at the deep brothers. He has no time to get him that ball.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I'd have to just watch it. Like I just the whole fucking offense is broken. But apparently the running game somehow is still doing okay, which that's a good sign. So like going forward, Look, if you can still run the ball at a decent clip with ze nothing in the passing game, okay, that tells me your offensive line is at least creating some holes and you got at least one part of the offense that's working for you.
Speaker 3: What would you say is working for us?
Speaker 1: Oh, I'll tell you it didn't work for me. Baltimore minus half a point in the first half. I could have Baltimore plus ten and I would have got a push. Uh yeah, you mentioned it. Long Runer champion pick, Super Bowl champion pick is now one to three. They cannot literally cannot stop turning the ball over. Their defense is now a mass unit of injuries. Yeah, really know where they go from there? Lamar got hurt, maybe got hurt, maybe didn't get hurt. Scutt a lot about that, blah blah blah, buf Litts four and oh, Mahomes looked like Mahomes for the first time in a long time. We talked about that on the podcast. And I know that Spags owns Lamar overall, but usually at least these games are competitive. That game was not competitive at all. It was just a straight ass whipping. I never you know, I took Kansas City and the tser plus eight and a half. I felt good about that just because it's Mahomes, and that's really the only reason I felt good. I thought Baltimore was coming for blood with this team, and it was the other way around. I mean, kan City just literally kicked the ever loving ship with them, and Baltimore deserved every bit of it.
Speaker 3: Yep, same thing.
Speaker 4: I had them on teas and and we talked about because aviworthy Worthy coming back and how that would be a you know, that would help and be a shot of shot of lights of the offense. But I honestly thought it would be a back and forth game and come down to the end and I would need some of those eight and a half points. But turns out no, and look, a lot of injuries all the defensive line, interior, Metabuke, Metabuque, Travis Jones on the on the edge with van neyt like their BALTI more is in trouble on defense, like they're seriously in trouble, and on offense, like you said, with the turnovers, now that can that can change. You know, these are these are players that have had you know, is not going to continue to fumble the ball, and Jackson's not going to continue to do that either, So you know, I still have faith, but.
Speaker 1: Man Mark will absolutely continue to fumble. He's fumbled his whole life, That's what.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's fine.
Speaker 1: I mean that was his worst game. I mean he threw for one hundred and forty seven yards. This dude's been the runaway MVP on a one and two team through three weeks, and I just got done saying he's never played better football and then he goes out there and does that. Oh good, look.
Speaker 3: Yeah it's it's it's not good.
Speaker 4: So they need to start stacking some wins because over eleven and a half is not looking great right now, not at all all.
Speaker 1: Right, Longhorn gave out San frian as his free pick minus three, completely disrespecting my Jaguars I guess somewhere now oh and three in his free picks because he hates all of you and he just wants you to lose all your mind.
Speaker 3: But yeah, you should, you should buy the package.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Party came back as longer predicted than he would but maybe. Yeah, he was fucking awful and he's absolutely the reason why they lost. Because Sam Franz won the stats in that game. They should have won the fucking game, but because of Party, they didn't. Look I said it on the podcast, they'd be better off leaving them a cookie monster in. It's just time to acknowledge the rock. Party was a seventh round pick for a reason.
Speaker 3: Awesome team, you're gonna go. Here's where you're gonna go, too far.
Speaker 1: But that team has devolved now and he's not the top of quarter I mean, you can't argue he's the top of quarterback. It's gonna carry you to victory.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not gonna argue that he doesn't have that team anymore. Well, it was Tom Brady and his prime walking in here to to like, I mean, what do you this is? This is the guy they paid, so there's nothing they can do about it. And you just with you're having too there's two different conversations. Is he the guy that can carry a bad team?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: Is he the guy that can win on a on a good team when they're all healthy. Well obviously yes, we've seen it, but they're not healthy right now. So yeah, it's it's gonna be and he's not healthy, so issues They should have.
Speaker 1: Let Mac Johnson there. There's no way he loses that game, I don't think.
Speaker 4: But but you know what you say that I watched that game like like like a hawk. It was on one, it was on on on a TV that I'd never changed, and just watch it. Jacksonville dominated them, and I couldn't believe what I was watching. On both sides of the line of scrimmage when they're on offense, the O line dominated. Now, Trevor Lawrence still sucked, Like I just I don't know what his deal is like that they're winning to spite him right now. They're winning to spite the receivers right now. But ETN chewed their mother fucking ass up. They were creating holes everywhere and on the other side, my god, what what is gotting into the Jacksonville defense because they are getting after it over there on defense. So I just you know McCaffrey what he ended up with good Yeah, well yeah, I mean he's gonna do that. But like you know, as far as the rushing seventeen character reported on your yards, that doesn't happen with McCaffrey. So on both sides of the ball, they beat the fuck out of San Francisco and I did not see that coming coming. So yeah, just just hats off they they they they beat them pretty good, so they.
Speaker 1: Still play so well.
Speaker 4: That doesn't really put the trusket in my belly, doesn't it doesn't. You know, there was a pun return touchdown, so that you know, all these things factor. But but I'm not bitching about this one, like I like I am about the Tampa one just because I watched it and they just the line of scrimmage. Man, you you don't deserve to win a game when you get beat up on the line of scrimmage like they got beat up on both sides.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The I mean the thing about that one was every time you thought sant Franz was like, Okay, here they come, it's they're about to take over like Jacksonville answered like every time, it was like, what the fuck is happening right now? Because so many times in the game with San Frans like pulled it within the one score like okay, or once the next would have taken the lead, not within one score the next one, we're taking the lead, like all right, here they come this, here, it's gonna jackson was gonna fall apart. Here it's happening, and then they just continue to answer. Longhorn mentioned it he had the over in the ending of the Rams, even though I told him on the podcast I had to projected the under. In fact I had the total forty eight. It finished forty seven. So I don't know Longhrn decided at all. I guess explain why you decided not to listen to your buddy and throw your money away.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: This one pissed me out, like like there's a few times. There's always a few times during the year where I get a beer throw and I swear.
Speaker 3: To like this one.
Speaker 4: Don't worry, guys, it's always a mostly empty beer. I would never throw a a over twenty percent beer anywhere. But when that dumb ass, you know what is it with these guys, like you can't just run to the end zone before you start showboating or celebrating. Like once that happened, I knew I was fucked. It was already kind of like pulling teeth. They were actually playing some pretty good defense on both sides.
Speaker 1: Because it took that bomb touchdown the end to even get close to the total.
Speaker 3: That's fine.
Speaker 4: But if they're gonna go back and forth like what you get into a back and forth with good, good teams, that's gonna happen. But when that when that non touchdown happened that was a touchdown, there was like a there was like a ten minute just just dead period of no scoring, and it just it just fucked the whole thing up. So it just you know, and not not to mention, not to mention all, let's not let's not forget aight on Mitchell after that, also had a holding penalty that took away a touchdown for Taylor, Jonathan Taylor a touchdown run. As soon as I threw that flag, I was like, oh my god, is that fucking eight on Mitchell? Because he saw I saw him, and to be fair, it was holding, and to be fair and to be fair.
Speaker 3: It was where the running back was.
Speaker 4: So I'm not gonna be like, I'm gonna be honest, and and if he didn't hold it probably isn't a touchdown. Probably, but we see running backs to do amazing things. But he did get the flag and he did take a touchdown of the So fuck that guy.
Speaker 3: I hate you forever. Eight on Mitchell, I don't care if you went to Texas. You can, you can. It's just oh that when pissed me off so bad.
Speaker 1: All right, let's move on to the r You fucking kidding me. I'm just gonna take I'm just gonna take it to me in college. Second terrible week in row, Yet another first quarter under half a point loss where the team scores one touchdown in the first quarter and then didn't score again the rest of the game. That's three in two weeks. So that's a special kind of fucking right there. That couldn't be mad. But honestly, the system just hasn't work for two weeks.
Speaker 4: So what is your like process on these first quarter things?
Speaker 1: So it's just gotta be a matchup where it's usually like a big dog like that where usually the only time in a big dog in college is you get trash points at the end, so you know, because that's six points, eight point, ten point whatever. It usually comes like in the fourth quarter teams with their backups in then they go down and they go and you know, get some fucking you know, free points or whatever. It's usually how it happens that.
Speaker 3: What was the team this week?
Speaker 1: Oh fuck yeah, yeah, U mass U mass. They were catching forty three versus Missouri forty three point dogs and they score six points in the first quarter and they do not score again the rest of the game because you don't you're not really projected to score much when you're giving forty three points or getting forty three points on the line. So yeah, it's it's I mean, the systems worked out pretty well for me, but not the last two weeks fucking terrible. But like I said, overall, I mean, even when I see things kind of not lining up, I've been able to boodouver my way through and find the winners. I mean, we started the season nine and two. We went two and nine on Saturday, So thank you very much. Just erase that. And but like I said, there's when I went back through it, it wouldn't matter what I did. It wouldn't have mattered what I did. We were just gonna lose. It was gonna be losing Saturday. And you know, I know a couple of other sharps that do college football too. They've gotten their balls kicked in the last couple of weeks. Also, it just goes and runs like this. But we'll turn it around. But the worst part is I can't even be mad at myself for like cherry picking wrong or reading the market wrong on things like it wouldn't matter what button I pushed, they were all gonna blow up like it was. Nothing was gonna work. So oh so fucking frustrating on that point.
Speaker 4: Well, if you thought last week wasn't the week to buy in, now's the perfect time to buy in.
Speaker 3: I can tell you that.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm fucking pissed. And then the green Bay versus Dalla Dallas game, just to kick my balls in the last game on Sunday, Like I bet against the Cowboys.
Speaker 3: What was that one green Bay mint of six and a half played green Bay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm done betting. It is the Cowboys in prime time. I mean green Bay was literally kicking the ship out of them. And then here come the holding calls to keep Dallas in the game, and then eventually Dallas did get their offense working and it turned into a great game. But then at the end, you know, we had the intentional grounding, which wasn't cold at all. I don't know how you missed that. There was no receiver in the area at all, even though repping whatever the consulting grab is like, yeah, I don't know how that's not intentional grounding. He's standing in the pocket, directly in the pocket. He threw it to the side of the field where nobody was at at you know, it is, it is what it is. It's just one of those ones. Like they burned me twice on this now I lost on was it opening week with them? Who they play opening week Philly? And that was the same thing, Philly just dominating them.
Speaker 3: It's it's Dak is a big dog.
Speaker 4: Like it's it's kind of like, you know, as long as Dak is healthy, it doesn't matter how.
Speaker 3: Usually how shitty this team is. He's like the glue bad early.
Speaker 1: But I mean they had thirty five yards I think before they scored the first time, like almost because they scored everything right at the end of the second quarter, and of course the turnover. Of course, a fucking why wouldn't you fumble when you're up by four with less than two minutes left with the ball on your own twenty on third down. I think it was like forty seconds left. Actually, Like, why wouldn't Jordan Love fumble there? Of course he would. Why why wouldn't he? Why wouldn't Why wouldn't he get strap, suck and fumble? And then Dallas picks it up and they scored in two plays touchdown. Now we want to have losing a game in which they were up fourteen, Well, yeah, we're gonna go fourteen to nothing. I knew the bad juju started when they blocked the extra point and ran it back for two and maybe thirteen to two.
Speaker 4: Sometimes you get these little signs in a game that it ain't gonna be your day, and that's that's definitely one of them.
Speaker 1: And that was when green Bay was up like two hundred plus yards to like thirty. Yeah, Dallas had that didn't have a first down yet and green Bay was doing whatever that. Jordan Love had over one hundred yards in the first or he had over one hundred yards the first two possessions. It was so.
Speaker 4: Slipping when well, I don't want to blabor this, you know, it is what it is. But I think that I think that with with Dak, this team is probably gonna win five or six games without without him.
Speaker 1: Do you know what the over under live is?
Speaker 4: I see it was what eight pre pre flop. They're one two and one, so you're probably.
Speaker 3: Looking at six juice to the.
Speaker 1: Under six and a half juice, so basically almost six.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's there.
Speaker 4: I mean, and you know, you know, I mean, Dak's old. It's not a great offensive line at some point. If he gets dude, if he gets nicked up, they are so m f it ain't even funny, like they're just by the.
Speaker 1: Way, Michael Parsons, you are a fucking bitch. You're a bitch. You're all fucking talk, all fucking talk you. I mean, his effort in that game was so lackluster. He looked defeated the whole time. Of course he was talking before the game, and of course he's talking after the game. It's all that motherfucker does is talk. That's all he fucking does is talk, talk, talk, fucking talk. When the fucking big moments come up in a big game, or something. The cowboys always had to win. Did he show up? No, he always fucking disappeared in that game, your revenge game. You're coming home. You did nothing, You did nothing.
Speaker 3: We don't have to drop, We don't have to drop, but I'll do it for him. Oh I win, google me.
Speaker 1: I do need to get that signette fucking drop. Oh shit, all right, boys and girls. That was the good, the bad, and the are you fucking kidding me? All right? Long horned? Time for some look ahead. Now let's look at Okay, so what are you looking at that you like so far?
Speaker 4: Well, I may or may not have already put a couple of early plays out on the premium board, and they may or may not be teasers, because this is shaping up to be a nice little teaser weekend again.
Speaker 3: So you know the drill. I now run away from him. I have no idea what game says that you got it?
Speaker 1: Literally just took the punt out of the punt returners arms.
Speaker 4: Give me that ball. Yeah, it's definitely legal. You can do that as long as he's not down. Yeah, so you can look at the board. I don't want to give away my premium picks, but you know, how teasers work. You know the rules both stephens is the one that goes non long, I go straight wong. So he does the curve wong. I do the straight one. That's how we do it.
Speaker 3: Uh No, but so.
Speaker 4: Nailed it, nailed it and took the over because they're just gonna they're gonna light it up now. Other than that, as far as teachers go, uh you know, other than the teasers. You know, I talked about New Orleans getting a win and they're at home against the Giants coming off their first win. Like you tell you want to talk about it like nice little sweet spot, like I'm looking at that one real hard and real long. So Thursday night we got San France at l A. We we we've this is a movie that's been played a million times before. So I'm sure, you know, both peoples will have some some information on that. And I'm uh, you know, I don't know how it lines up with the with where the number is, if if it's gonna be a player or not, but we've seen that plenty of time.
Speaker 3: Other than that, Seahawks in Tampa.
Speaker 4: This is an interesting game. It's sitting at three in Seattle, Tampa at Seattle.
Speaker 3: A lot of emotions.
Speaker 1: You come, which way is I'm moving moving to three and al that's already moved to three and a half at several books.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and man, if it's at three and a half.
Speaker 1: You all the early money coming in, all the sharp money coming in on this is Seahawks pushing it past the number.
Speaker 3: And that's fine.
Speaker 4: They can keep pushing it because if it gets if it gets at three and a half, I'm definitely looking to nibble on that, you know, because I mean, no one likes Seattle more than me. I picked them to win that division. But let's not go crazy. This is a Tampa Bay team that Godwin was was very rusty. You saw the rust on him all game. But they're getting healthy and they they went toe to toe with with Philly. You know, it wasn't really the pump block. Who knows what happened. So I'm definitely looking at Tampa Bay if it can tick up to the three and a half. Other than that, we got Cleveland at home again both steves. Wait wait is this one? No?
Speaker 3: Sorry?
Speaker 4: Check that that's this is in Ireland right? No London, No London. So so they're making Minnesota. Minnesota went to Ireland to play a game. Then they're going to England, England to play a game. Yeah, so never mind advantage Minnesota too, yes, fuck yeah, it's an advantage, just a huge advantage. So so never mind. On the on the Cleveland they're robbing Robin home game for my boys. I'm they're robbing home from my brownies.
Speaker 1: Oh man, that's rough.
Speaker 4: So don't want that three and a half for you. That's a that's a bad number. And I'm gonna be on Minnesota.
Speaker 1: Well, I know this is a game that everybody had circled on their calendar to watch the lines versus the Bengals. When Jered Golf goes to take on Joe Burrow in Cincinnati. Wait, they're laying nine points there. Joe Burrow may not play. There might be a no Joe Burrow thing going on, and I've checked on that.
Speaker 4: Speaking of nine points, your Tennessee Titans or plus nine at Arizona, you want you want to get some of.
Speaker 3: That action.
Speaker 1: Nine and a half now, actually, whatever it is, whatever it is, you're gonna actually you know what, that's kind of all over the board. Circus got it at eight.
Speaker 3: Geez, nobody knows that. Nobody knows what to do with the Titans, what we do with them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I had it projected. I have to look back when I'll go. I think I have it, like right at nine.
Speaker 4: I hope it gets to ten and a half and you have to play it and I get to yell you again next Monday, like why are you betting the unbettable?
Speaker 1: I don't have to do I don't have to do that. I don't have to be slate on with numbers when I know that the numbers didn't even say to play Tennessee this week. He's like this has to be like how could you lay seven and a half and you can't win and you can't protect your quarterback and he sucks anyway, Like you don't score, Like how how are you gonna do the and Tennessee's defens like you said, is good? How? And for three quarters? I look kind of right, but then it all fell apart. The Commander's Chargers games interesting two and a half.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what we're talking about earlier, Like that that's saying that Mariota's playing.
Speaker 1: No, that's that's that's a square number with Daniels in there.
Speaker 3: Do you think so? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh, well, then I really like my teaser up to eight and a half. Then with Daniels in for sure.
Speaker 1: For sure money is coming in though on the Chargers it's at three and even money, a couple of books, and two and a halfs are all juice. So yeah, uh, maybe it's trending towards him not playing, but I mean it opened two and a half, it is still sitting two and a half that I don't think they would have opened it there if they thought that that was the wrong line with him in with a good chance of him playing, because they said they opened minus two last week going to Atlanta, and you saw the flip once it got announce it flipped the full four points from monitude of the plus or you said that you've got Atlanta plus eight and a half, so two and a half on the way to it landed to a kick off.
Speaker 3: That's a huge, huge move in the NFL. Huge move.
Speaker 1: So obviously he was that close to playing that the odds makers were pulled on that one, so, which is not not usual. They usually try to hedge on that. Obviously there was no hedging there. I'm so I'm confused by this one. Though, last one I'll talk about So Bill's Patriots World open at ten, it's at seven and a half, now eight and a half at one. Book all the money coming in on the Patriots after that ass whipping they put on the Carolina Panthers, which I don't know how impressive that really is. Pooh that feel. I swear to God, if they let that get under seven, I'll fucking take I'll take John Wayne landless than seven points every goddamn time.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I needed to look up.
Speaker 4: I needed to see the history on this matchup. I'm curious what the what the trends say between these two. But I mean, obviously, looking at the number seven and a half, you're you probably already know what I did with.
Speaker 1: It, probably, so it's probably not a bad fucking bet right there. Yeah. Other than that, my Raiders Raiders in trouble Man, okay one the slip away from them?
Speaker 3: Well they or Geno again, like, like, what what is going on?
Speaker 1: Gonna Be's breakout game? It absolutely was. He was awesome and they had that game and Gino just fucked it off.
Speaker 4: And Max Crosby, Max Trosby, I watched that game too, pretty pretty closely.
Speaker 3: He is a one man. He's like t J.
Speaker 4: Watt in his prime, he wrecks the game. You cannot stop that guy. And and for that to happen and Genty to.
Speaker 3: Go off like he did, what the fuck? Like that's all on the quarterback.
Speaker 4: Gino Smith has cost this this team in four games, two of them, like they get they could easily be three and one right now, but they're sitting at one and three because the quarterback, who has been pretty good for several years, it just can't seem to I don't know, I don't know what what's going on with him and the offensive coordinator. I don't know if him and Pete Carroll just not meshing schematically. I don't you know what it is. But if that doesn't change, then you know they're they're done though, for sure, and.
Speaker 1: They finally you know, I said it on the podcast, like this has got to be the game. The matchup is perfect for gent T. This has to be a game he finally gets. You know, a good amount of carries is that we haven't seen that really happen. He finally got twenty one carries, went for one thirty eight in a touchdown. I think he caught a touchdown too. You know, he caught two touchdowns, three goddamn touchdown.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he had three touchdowns, monster.
Speaker 1: And Gino goes fourteen for twenty one for one hundred and seventeen yards and three fucking picks. The sugar Bridges wasn't good at all and they couldn't run the ball at all, and somehow you lose that game at home, like, ah, you gotta score nine to three in the fourth quarter.
Speaker 4: And you got a and you got a blocked phield goal at the end to lose. So he just can't even get the special.
Speaker 1: Teams right, Yeah, that's I mean, even with everything he went wrong, they still had a field goal just to win the game.
Speaker 4: What's going on, by the way, with these block punts and blocked fielder Like, I mean, this is I haven't seen a run like this and quite sometime these.
Speaker 1: Special teams coaches have found a hole. Whatever this blocking scheme that everybody because I mean special teams is like everybody uses the same scheme. It's not like, you know, you're not reinventing the wheel. I mean you see it in college. Everybody does the fucking stupid three people back protecting.
Speaker 4: Now, it's got to be lack of practice, though, just like limited practice and coaches finding finding a weakness like you said, and there's just not enough practice time to square it away until you get you know, enough game action where you can you know, get this squared away. But man, it has been like block punts, block field goals, blocked extra points.
Speaker 1: Like Jesus, yeah, the one in the cow game that was absolutely schemed up that the Cowboys special teams coach saw something because that dude went straight through basically the sea gap. They put a speed ser basically bright behind the line right so he saw something in their splits. So you can tell because he went right through. Knock the fucking thing down. They return it for two, Like you don't see that on extra points?
Speaker 3: Like coaching matters, man, coaching is you.
Speaker 1: You uge gouge? All right, we're telling about that fabulous Patreon where they can find all these winners that are definitely coming.
Speaker 3: Uh for sure, they are definitely coming.
Speaker 4: Patreon dot com, slash bet underscore FGH is a perfect time to sign up for the college football package over there. We're about to go on a heater again, no doubt, Just like we started the year on an amazing heater.
Speaker 3: It's taking a dip.
Speaker 4: It's I was always gonna take a dip, and now you're you're right in line to catch that catch that peak.
Speaker 3: So do that.
Speaker 4: We've got the We got a couple of NFL packages over there for purchase too.
Speaker 3: So but don't worry. You can sign up for free cash nothing to be a member.
Speaker 4: So to go ahead and go over there and do that so you can be ready to fire when you want to. Until then, we'll see all Thursday for the breakdown of all the games coming up in the NFL. For Bo Stevens, I am longhorned. We are fgh and no matter how you find us, when you think about betting on football, think f g H and never pay book you again.
Speaker 1: Come on a damn it, people, never pay your book against even tell to take a selfie bear.
Speaker 2: Shoe shot about the can when we're out of things and knowing about the wre