Speaker 1: Need to know today future of America.
Speaker 2: Trump is president in its breaking news happening right now, could all change. Keep up with LIGHTE.
Speaker 1: Up one fifty five KRC, the.
Speaker 2: Talk station at six Here fifty five kr CD talk station. Brian Thomas wishing everyone a happy Tuesday, and always looking forward to this time of week, our time of week and time of day because every Tuesday eight to five we get to hear from bright Bart News with the inside screw from bright Bart, which I always start with book Market. You'd be glad you did b R E I T B A RT dot com. That's where you find out information that none of the mainstream media or legacy media is going to be talking about. And it's actually wonderful of reporting and fact based information. Welcome back, Washington Bureau chief for Bright Bart, Matt Boyle. It's always a pleasure to having on the fifty five KRC Morning Show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you bet anytime. It's glad to be here.
Speaker 2: Let's start off with you before we get to well the uh, the the the Empire Youse seminar tonight, let's talk about the latest and elect news. I note on Breitbart just recently posted that the Democrats have sued to block Georgia requiring ballot hand counts on election day. I mean, there's lawfare going on all over the place regard to election laws that have been passed, and I guess I have to ask out loud whether you're in a position to talk about it or not. Isn't it sort of interesting timing that they wait till basically about a month and a half before the election to launch these lawsuits when these laws have been on the books for a while, thinking probably that they'll get an injunction from some lower court judge that won't be resolved before election day.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Look, I think the Democrats are are totally trying to gain the system. The difference between twenty twenty and twenty twenty four is the Republicans are fighting back, right, and the Republicans are winning a lot of these by the way, so like look around the country. I was literally talking to one of our reporters about that the other day, and there's some of our other editors here. We're planning some big stories about this. But I the fact is is that we keep covering the individual cases, but the fact is that the big picture nationally is that the new rn C chairman Michael Wadley, who took over earlier this year, was the former chair of the North Carolina GOP. Really knows what he's doing on this front, right like, and so the RNC has been like kind of like Johnny on the spot and response to the left welfare strategies and proactive on this front. And good for them. So the But I think that the big picture here is that the reason why the Democrats are behaving like this is because they know they're losing. They know they can't win without you know, gaming the system. They know they can't win in Georgia, they can't win in North Carolina, they can't win in Pennsylvania. If they lose those three states, then Donald Trump's the president again, right like, So the the and that's even without Arizona, even without Wisconsin, even without Michigan. And I think all of those are trending Trump's way too. And the fact of the matter is that the energy is with Trump here as we enter October. I'd much rather be Donald Trump than I would be Kamala Harris. And I think that you're going to see in the vice presidential debate tonight the behavior of uh Tim Walls and the Kamala Harris campaign afterwards, especially in this pin room, is going to demonstrate that they're increasingly desperate. So there's a reason why Kamala Harris is desperate for another debate with Donald Trump. She knows she needs something big to try to change the trajectory of where things are going. But I think the big picture here is that Donald Trump is in the lead, and he's just going to go out there and execute the ground game and the campaign operations here over the final you know, thirty plus days and you know, keep the energy going into election day.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I've seen JD. E. Vans respond to some difficult questioning, and he does a really good job navigating you know, an unfriendly environment, if I may put it that way. I don't know a whole lot about Walls just if he comes across as a bit of a loony, but he does have an extraordinarily left wing background, and he's like Kamala Harris in a sense, he can't run away from his background. There's a lot of things that I think JD. Evans could take great advantage of during the debate tonight.
Speaker 1: Your thoughts, Yeah, I think that if I were JD. I would focus more on Kamala than on Walls. Right, Yeah, walls record is radically left. But the thing is that it's almost like the Democrats picked him because he's a buffoon, and he's like the guy who draws He's like the circus jester who draws attention away from the real problems at court. Right, Like, and the real problem here with the Democrat Party is that they have a daft, substance free moron as their presidential candidate, not their vice presidential candidate, their presidential candidate. People vote for presidents. They don't vote for vice president, right, They vote for presidents. And I think that the smart move for JD, if I were talking to him, would be to say, would be to focus on Kamala, not on not on Walls. Yeah, there are problems with Walls' background, and if Walls wants to get into a back and forth about that a little bit over the course of the show, over the course of the debate, then yeah, sure JD shouldn't be afraid to mix that up. But again, anything JD can do to bring the heat back to Kamala Harris, I think it's important, right, Like, you're seeing this in the National pulling across the board is that the Kamala Harris is well. Her approval rating has gone up slightly since they've made this switch. A ruin made of the nominee. And I think that's just the nature of being the Democrat.
Speaker 3: Nomine for president right across the board. People don't know what she stands for. They don't know, they don't understand, Like look at the polling data, right, like they don't know.
Speaker 1: I saw a piece about this the other night. The people were asked, like does she still support Medicare for all? Her campaign says she doesn't, by the way, So like now I don't believe them for a second. I think she actually does. But you know, something like you know, majority of respondents, I think it was like a vast majority, seventy percent said that she does. So the the issue is is that the Kamala campaign and the media have done a terrible job of trying to clean up Kamala Harris's radical record. So I would keep the you know, don't get distracted by the court Chester right, Like that's what that's what Tim Walls is. He's a moron, yet he's a courtester. Yeah's and he gets really angry really quickly from all we've can in previous debates. But I would put the focus on Kamala.
Speaker 2: Well, and I agree with your assessment of that and the strategy on that, and that's all full of on good. But going back to your point about you know, Kamala Harris being daft and them trying to rehabilitate her. And this is what this is to me, the biggest elephant in the room, not the go political, but I just mean generally speaking elephant in the room. She has a genuine background, genuine policy points she has embraced and echoed and has gone on record over and all of them are the backing like for the twenty nineteen race when she was trying to be president and not a single Democrat even would consider her fell out of the race, but she out loud said all of the things that she was in favor for, the things that we as Americans have rejected over the past four years because they've been so terrible to work for our country, you know, defunding the police, bailing out criminals, open sanctuary cities, and open border, the economy. Generally speaking, I mean, not a single issue that she has been on, you know, her side of resonates positively with the American people, and so they're trying to change her in this something she's.
Speaker 1: Never been right and it's not working. It's not genuine, right like. And this is what I talked to us about President Trump. So I interview President Trump last weekend, and he was very zoned in on this. He watches all the interviews, right like. So he's telling me about how he watched the Oprah interview and the thing that he you know, he's like, she couldn't answer a single question. She couldn't explain herself because she doesn't know what she's talking about, right like. And so, you know, I think the challenge for the Trump campaign as we enter here the final month or so is to just keep the foot on the gas pedal here and exposing this. What they're doing is working, right and Kamala Harris is not is being exposed, and I think voters are seeing it. They are seeing exactly what we're talking about here, which is that when she doesn't have a script or a teleprompter or a can plan to respond to answer in response to a question, she is lost in the woods. Oh she doesn't know what she's talking about. On any issue, no matter what it is. And there was another moment I or another thing that we've seen. She's been asked in several different interviews about the Israeli war, a gaza right like, and she she gets the same. So I had a reporter do this for us. They went through, uh, these answers, typed them out in their paragraph long. If you if you hold up the three different paragraphs, the three different interviews next to each other, they're almost word for word, right like. It's it's like robotic the level to which she memorized these these paragraphs. It's almost like she's plagiarizing herself from previous interviews. But the fact is that the reason why she's doing that is because she doesn't understand what she's talking about, right like. She can't have an adult conversation about anything, right like. And so, and I think that the more that the Trump campaign exposes that with regard to her, with with regard to Kamala Harris, the better off they're going to be. Going into the election. People were voting for presidents, and they want to know that who the president of the United States is can handle themselves on the vast majority of issues and They know that Trump can because he's done the job before. They know that Kamala Harris can't because she doesn't know what she's talking about on that anything.
Speaker 2: Well, and that is underscored and illustrated more by the fact that she refuses to do open interviews and answer direct questions from a variety of different reporters. I mean, if I mean she's providing the same response, I wouldn't. I mean a good follow up to that, whatever word Salaty provides relative to the situation in Israel, would be hey, can you tell me? And then break it down and ask further follow up questions. Well, she always avoids those situations by hiding. And if I was a Democrat, never will be. But I would be angry because I would get out there. Come on, we're behind you, come on, get out there, face the press, answer the questions. You know, we know, we know you've got the right answer, Kama If they really believe that, And I would be embarrassed at my candidate refuses to go out in the open and then present herself to the American people make an argument.
Speaker 1: The real interesting thing would be if they can get Comrada to go to a press conference right, because I think it's a press conference, like a real press conference. So they got a big girl press conference. Remember how they all talked about how Joe Biden had to do a big boy press conference, right, that was what the White House was saying, that she needs to do a big girl press conference where I mean, like she's up there like Biden was for an hour or Trump has been an hour plus and like just taking questions. Uh, you know, total willy nilly from the press, right like no no, uh no pre planned list of people, uh no, set topics, nothing, right, like just wide open and see if she can handle herself. I guarantee you she can't. I guarantee you she can't. I think that the reason why there hasn't been no press confidence like that is because she's incapable of it. The staff and the people, but the Obama people who came down from month has been here to will in Delaware to run what used to be the Biden campaign and is now the Harris campaign, which again is headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, which again tells you over the easy to not it's the old Biden campaign morphed into the Harris campaign. They they the old Obama. People right like that are running the show there, like David Bluff and whatnot. They know how dash she is, they know how substance free she is. They know she can't handle herselves in these situations, which is why they don't put her in those situations. They put her on Oprah, right, and she can't even handle herselves there, No, she can.
Speaker 2: Even Oprah demonstrably pointed that out with the look on her face after Kamla gave one of those word solid answers, like what the hell did I just hear? So, yeah, even the easiest environment, she can't handle herself, which of course goes back to how in the hell is it that she is running for the highest office in the country or in the world, I should say. Anyhow, You're doing a whole presentation on this tonight empower Youamerica dot org. It's a virtual class. Folks can day at home and log in from the convenience of their home. By logging into empower Youamerica dot org. You'll see Matt's bio right there, all the details about what he's going to be talking about in the race, and a full hour plus our discussion on that, beginning at seven o'clock tonight. Empower you America dot or register to attend virtually. It's easy to do.
Speaker 1: Matt.
Speaker 2: It's always a pleasure to have you on the program. I appreciate all that you and everybody at Breitbart does each and every week. And of course I rely a lot on Breitbart's site for the fifty five KRC Morning Show material because again it's information that's true, it's real, well reported. But you know, CBS and CNN and the others are never going to let you hear about it. That's why we're thankful for Breitbart.
Speaker 1: Matt.
Speaker 2: Best of health and you and everybody there, and we'll look forward to having you back on the morning show and enjoy the seminar tonight.
Speaker 1: You bet, yeah, I'm looking forward to it. We'll have a lot of.
Speaker 2: Fun, all right, take care of man. It's a twenty year fifty five cares to the talk station. Daniel Davis deep dive on well the war in Israel, which is taking another phase this morning with Israel sending troops into Lebanon this today. Now, chimneycare fireplace and stove, get ahold of them, get them over to your place to take care of your safety. Gotta think about safety so you can comfortably enjoy that warm fireplace when the weather gets really cold. They also clean dryer events out, so you can either call them for that separately, or have them do that while they're inspecting your chimney. Chimneys for woodburners most notably should be inspected every year, but you know, gas fireplace is quite often need service. They of course service those. The wood the self feeding wood waste pellet stoves, They service and repair those and install them free standing or as an insert. I think that's a neat idea for a fireplace insert. Huge selection of inserts and free standing stoves, fireplace successories and the like. Located at four thirteen Ward's Corner Road. They're online at Chimneycare Code dot com local OD and operated since nineteen eighty eight. Literally everything including cap and damper replacement, tuck pointing installations. Think safety a plus with the BBB Chimneycarecode dot Com. Here's the number five one three two four eight ninety six hundred five to one three two four eight ninety six hundred fifty five KRC