Speaker 1: The sports page with the Orlando Sentinel at FM ninety six to nine.
Speaker 2: In the games, Mike the Bulldog beyonci jrr.
Speaker 1: I for one, I'm very curious to hear how you, Mike the Bulldog Byonki, you are going to attempt to explain away what unfolded last night in sunrise.
Speaker 3: Uh. Yeah, the dog's a little worried now, all right. We had a three goal lead early in that game last night, Uh, and we we lost it. We lost it. We scored in the end of regulation, so it looked like we had the momentum back and then Edmonton scores the winning goal in overtime. They end up beating us five to four last night. Panthers now tied with the Oilers two to all in that game, Lynch, we had a chance to put them down. We had a chance to put our foot on their throat. We had a chance to close this thing and not close it out, but we had a chance to go up three on Now it's tied to two. So I'm a little concerned right.
Speaker 1: Now, quite frankly, that three gold deficit after our first period. Uh, in a in a series. It's it was unprecedented in NHL history. To come back.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, the Oilers became the first road team to rally from three from three down since nineteen nineteen. I think it was Montreal Canadians did it against the Seattle Metropolitans.
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ. And now now it's back to Edmonton tomorrow night, which is gonna it's probably gonna be a tad bit electric in there.
Speaker 3: I would think, I would think because they were down and out, they were they were getting ready to go down three to one in this series, and hey, you know, maybe this is a good thing. Maybe it's a good thing. It adds to the drama, it adds to the theater.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, you know. All right here it's Taco again. Brought this up at the start of the show this morning. Let her rip talk. Come back to it.
Speaker 2: Dog. Do you remember about ten years ago I said sports are rigged. It's all about the money and the ratings. And I watched that game last night, pretty much most of it. I saw it three zero Panthers, and then I watched them come back they got the third goal the Oilers did turned it off and said sports are rigged. They're just making all the money they can. And you doubt me. Look at the basketball finals right now too. It's a load to s well. We shall see, we shall see, hopefully we can win.
Speaker 3: Game five.
Speaker 1: We we do have basketball finals tonight, another game in Indiana. As long as Taco brought it up.
Speaker 3: That's right. And OKC really needs to win that game. It's at Indy. Indie's leading the series too to one. If they go up three to one, man, I would say that that series is just about over if that happens. But I think OKAC is still the better team. We'll see what happens tonight. But what about the US Open yesterday? The monster as they call it, Opemont just decimated the field yesterday. JJ spawn ends up in the lead. It's only his second US Open. Yeah, he had a clean scorecard, did not have a bogey yesterday. He had ten straight pars to close out. He shot a four under sixty six, so he did well. But all the big names are just about. All the big names other than like Brooks Koepka who shot a sixty eight yesterday, the chef Scottie Scheffler, number one player in the world. He had more bogies in one round yesterday than he made during the entire tournament. When he won the Memorial two weeks ago, he shot a seventy three, his highest start ever in the US Open. The Big Meat had bryceon Deshambeau. He shot a seventy three as well. There was one hole. I don't know if you guys I saw the highlights.
Speaker 1: I saw it.
Speaker 2: I watched it live.
Speaker 3: He was thirty nine yards away from the whole par five twelfth ole. Took four shots from the rough to get to the green.
Speaker 2: Pat he he did a tiger Wood's fist pump when when uh, he got a bogy I'm dead serious. After his fourth shot went in from off the green. Still he bogied a hole without even being on the green.
Speaker 1: All right, So taco's Taco's guys, plus three minus plus three? Who did you have, Bulldog?
Speaker 2: He's got Michelson. That's where's Where's Where's left? I didn't even see where Michelson was. He's I'm sure he's gonna mat That was a sentimental picking.
Speaker 3: You guys know he.
Speaker 1: Would have to pull an Edmonton Oilers type comeback at this point to Rory.
Speaker 3: Had a seventy four. By the way, I want to have a taco Bob.
Speaker 1: You're the golf.
Speaker 3: You're the guy who plays a lot of golf. All right. So Patrick Reid has a double eagle yesterday, two hundred and eighty six yards away par five, fourth hole. He holds it out with his Rewold, did you know a double eagle was called an albatross? Because I did not?
Speaker 2: You didn't know that.
Speaker 1: You're a sports guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I've actually had a before. I've had an albatross alb Yes, I have at the winter Park nine hole course years and years ago.
Speaker 1: Boom dropped it.
Speaker 3: I had a double eagle.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Wait wait, it's it's lights out at the F one desk. Oh, we got a breaking news here from our F one insider, Taco Bob, about a Sunday afternoon's race.
Speaker 2: Here's what we got going on over there in uh Formula Australia, you know, son of a bitch.
Speaker 1: We're in Canada, Montreal, Canada.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know er cons. Anyway, what are we doing? I tell you what we're doing. We're gonna burst strap on another win because he's been kind of sitting back, you know, for the hunt being a little bit and people say, but max verstrapping winning this weekend?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 1: Where thank you? Taco Bob at the the F one desk for all of your insight every week for all fams.
Speaker 3: We got racing in Canada. F one, We've got racing in Mexico City, NASCAR first international race of the modern era this weekend. By the way, Denny Denny be at the race in Mexico City, so we'll see what happens there. Orlando City, they're on the road tomorrow night. They'll be at Colorado the Orlando Pride. Are they home or away? They're taking on Bay City. I believe they're away as well, so they'll be taken on Bay City tomorrow.
Speaker 1: All right. He is Mike the Bulldog Byonchy, host of Open Mic on AM seven and ninety six to ninety game, our guest on the podcast yesterday for off the area. If you didn't catch that yet, you might want to. It was quite a lively conversation, right Bulldog. Yeah, I'll say O b see over there.
Speaker 2: Hey. By the way, Phil Micholson is plus four, your golfer, so he's not far off us.
Speaker 3: He's not that far from you guys. By the way, A happy birthday to the great Weezer lead singer and guitarist rivers cuomo usin Dago on demand to download the iHeartRadio app