Speaker 1: You're listening to Bill Handle on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: When you think there's going to be a representative of Trump, the Trump Organization going up and down Gaza and saying we'll put a hotel here, a Trump hotel here, and a Trump resort there.
Speaker 3: Over there is a Mara Gaza. I'll tell you one thing.
Speaker 2: The Trump Organization knows how to run a hotel. I mean, they are good at what they do.
Speaker 4: And now Handle on the news, ladies and gentlemen, here's Bill Handle.
Speaker 3: Good morning everybody.
Speaker 2: Bill Handle here on a Wednesday morning, February nineteenth.
Speaker 3: It's a Hume day. And of course Neil and you can't.
Speaker 2: See this because this tends to be radio where you don't do a lot of watching. Behind Neil, he always has a graphic. And on Wednesday it is generally the camel. What's the camel's name? By the way, do we know what it is? I don't know if it's if it has a name. I know it goes around going Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike.
Speaker 3: What day is it? What day is it? It's hump day?
Speaker 1: Yeah, not sure that it has a name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, Okay, Now, there was Joe the camel on Camel's.
Speaker 3: And uh there was.
Speaker 2: Who is it, uh, Harris's family. I think came from that part of the world, and that's how she got came a lot camel never.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, okay, started the show. I have a big.
Speaker 4: Taking the camel's cigarette pack and turn it on its side to see the naked man on it.
Speaker 3: No, no, I have not, and you have.
Speaker 1: Can you take it in?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: You take it into the bathroom with you and uh no you don't.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, good morning. Let me say hello to everybody.
Speaker 1: Neil, good morning, Good morning, Amy, Good morning.
Speaker 5: H Bill.
Speaker 3: Oh nothing on your sweatshirt this morning.
Speaker 5: Oh it's not a sweatshirt, so no.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: Usually she comes in wearing some Disney, either Disney apparel or something with a Disney logo or Mickey or something on it. So when she doesn't is when I pointed.
Speaker 4: Out, Actually you pointed out even when she does, that's a good point.
Speaker 3: Actually, well said. Then there's con O, Good morning.
Speaker 2: Cono, and the lovely Ann Good morning Anne.
Speaker 5: Hello Bill.
Speaker 2: Hi. Oh all right, now, a couple of fun things are going to happen today, and one of them is one of my favorite handle History segments.
Speaker 3: And this has to do with what is it are we doing that? We're doing a Sears article today, right.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes we are. Yeah, So the rundown right there.
Speaker 2: Okay, out to the seven thirty and seven thirty there's going to be a part of it will be handled history.
Speaker 3: The people of Altadena.
Speaker 2: There's a nonprofit that's formed to bring homes to Altadena and actually coming back from nineteen eleven, it's a recycled story and it has to do with buying kit houses.
Speaker 3: It used to be from Seers.
Speaker 2: Seers used to sell houses in kits, like little model airplane kits, and it would sell you the whole thing, I mean, the nails, the lumber, all cut to order and you put it together. Today that you can buy manufactured housing, which is kind of neat.
Speaker 3: It's manufactured.
Speaker 2: The plans are already built done, you can't change them, and they're built in a factory so there's no waste and it's really neat and it costs far far less, and they.
Speaker 3: Just put them up.
Speaker 2: But it's the company that puts them up. It's the manufactured housing company.
Speaker 3: This was here.
Speaker 2: You go put it together yourself and I'll tell you a little bit more about that, and also the Seiers catalog itself, because we're going back of the early days of series and that history is phenomenal. It's one of the great fun stories of US history back at the turn of the last century.
Speaker 3: Okay, that being said, let me see what else is going on.
Speaker 2: We got that, We got doctor Jim Today I talked a little bit about plane crashes, why young people are veering right right wing.
Speaker 3: There's a couple of reasons for there.
Speaker 2: And Okay, let's just move on because we've got plenty to cover today and it's all over the map, which is a good thing. It is time for handle on the news with Amy Neil and me lead story.
Speaker 3: Can we just.
Speaker 1: Can we?
Speaker 2: And it all has to do with top Russian and US officials.
Speaker 3: Marco Rubio, who is our Secretary.
Speaker 2: Of State meeting with lev who is the Foreign Minister of Russia, and Russia and the United States are now going to become great friends. Putin and Trump are going to sit down, They're going to break bread, and they are going to have a rip roaring good time, leaving Ukraine in the dust and Europe spinning outright. Yesterday, Trump blamed Ukraine for starting the war right out, He said, Ukraine started this war, and they could have ended it very quickly, ending it at the very beginning with simply it would have been just simply seeding territory at Russia.
Speaker 3: How much do you want here?
Speaker 2: It is and so Russia is spinning, Zelenski is spinning. And man, this whole thing is being upended. Our traditional alliances are really disappearing quickly. Next month, I'm in Europe and I can't wait to see how Americans are hated. Cannot wait to see what happened when I walked in on my American passport.
Speaker 4: Uh, I that might not be about America. It might just be you.
Speaker 2: I know, No, it'll be fortunately. Yeah, if it were just about me, i'd buy into that. But no, unfortunately it's about America, and it's really a drag.
Speaker 5: Okay, Uh, President Zelensky sis President Trump may be falling victim to fake news. Basically, he appealed to the Trump administration to respect the truth and avoid disinformation. In discussing UH the war that began when Russia invaded his country, Trump suggested, as Bill just mentioned yesterday, that Ukraine might have started it, and mister Zelenski said, I would like to have more truth with the Trump team. He's got to be panicking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course he is. Now, let me make a suggestion. Trump didn't merely suggest it. He said it as a fact Ukraine started the war straight out, and the other thing falling into the pattern of disinformation.
Speaker 3: He is creating the disinformation.
Speaker 2: When was the last time you heard from any right wing or any political viewpoint that Ukraine started the war?
Speaker 3: I haven't heard it.
Speaker 2: So it's another one. We're just spinning. What's his end all game on this?
Speaker 1: He loves the evidence of that?
Speaker 3: Was he saying there's no evidence, there's no there's no.
Speaker 1: Wearing a short skirt deserve Yeah, or.
Speaker 3: Less than that. Yeah, there's no evidence.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's it's insane to say that. It makes no sense, But it does make sense with if you're looking for a raproschmal with Putin and you want to go back to the days when the US and the Soviet Union had good relationships with each other and the two like each other. Putin and Trump just like each other. Putin's winning on this one big time. Lavrov even said the United States is now basically coming to reality and realizing what is really going on, that the relations between Russia and the United States are paramount here and if Ukraine falls by the wayside, Ukraine falls by the wayside. And then the fear becomes if Putin got away with this, does he go anyplace else?
Speaker 3: And no one knows at this point.
Speaker 4: All right, Judge declined to immediately block Elon Musk's Government Efficiency Department from directing firings of federal workers or accessing databases, but says the case raises questions about Musk's apparent unchecked authority. Of course Musk spearhead stage. It's taking the lead role carrying out Republican President's plans for downsizing and overhauling the federal government.
Speaker 3: So it looks it's like they're going to go forward.
Speaker 2: The judge Tanya Chudkhan, who is if I remember correctly, and correct me if I'm wrong, she's sort of known as for so more pro Trump than anti Trump. I mean, there are plenty of judges that don't like the administration, and plenty who do I mean to think that judges are now objective that's gone by a wayside a long time ago. And she said no, that in fact, the Trump administration does have the right to do what they're doing, and both sides have an argument there.
Speaker 3: You know, look at the law and the court will interpret that law.
Speaker 2: By the way, this will be a Supreme Court case, There's no question about that.
Speaker 5: Will RFK go back on his promise? Do you earn the vote he needed to become the nation's top health official. Robert F. Kennedy Junior made a promise to a US senator saying he would not change the nation's current vaccination schedule. But yesterday, so you talked for the first time to health in human services workers. He said he vowed to investigate the childhood vaccine schedule that prevents measles, polio, and other dangerous diseases. He said nothing is going to be off limit, and also said that pesticides, food additives, microplastics, antidepressants, and the electro magnetic waves put out by cell phones and microwaves would also be studied.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you tend to promise and then oops, what happens? You can change your mind once confirmed. That happened to Gorsage. Murkowski Republican but pretty liberal Republican, pro choice Republican.
Speaker 3: When was questioning Gorsage as Supreme Court.
Speaker 2: Nominee asked him outright, do you believe in precedence because Roe v. Wade is nineteen seventy three and now we have all of these decades of precedence. He goes, absolutely, I believe in precedents. You must pay attention to precedents. He gets confirmed, Boom, overturns Roe v.
Speaker 3: Wade. Precedence means nothing, same thing happening here.
Speaker 2: Oh, absolutely, I believe in vaccine, Senator one hundred percent. So Cassidy reluctantly votes in his favor. A lot of has to do with Cassidy is up for reelection next year, so he's very vulnerable as a Republican in terms of the primary.
Speaker 3: And I'll bet you he is spinning right now, just spinning.
Speaker 1: What does this mean though.
Speaker 3: I don't know what it means.
Speaker 2: I mean, is he going I don't know how crazy RFK is. Is he going to stop vaccinations? I don't think so he's going.
Speaker 3: To study them. So let's say he studies vaccination and here's what he posits.
Speaker 2: Vaccines cause autism. Okay, let's see the evidence. Well, there isn't any vaccines somehow are harmful to you. And he pulls out the point zero zero one percent where people are harmed by vaccines, and they goes, see, there's the proof that vaccine do cause injuries or do cause harm in terms of people react negatively to it, sort of ignoring that ninety eight point ninety nine percent of people, of course are held by vaccines. Well, see, I have no idea. I will tell you he's crazy. I don't have all that you don't have.
Speaker 4: You don't have to tell me that. Okay, just look at the eyes asteroid. Hey, just don't worry about all this political stuff. Man, there's other things to worry about, like the possibility of what they refer to as a city killer asteroid hitting the Earth. This asteroid's big enough to wipe out a city. It's about one hundred and thirty to three hundred feet wide asteroid.
Speaker 1: It's named twenty twenty four. Why are four?
Speaker 4: In December of twenty twenty four, it was discovered and it had roughly a one percent chance of impacting the Earth on its trajectory, which anything above one percent is actually kind of a big deal apparently, So on January twenty seventh's are passed that one percent chance of hitting the Earth and then it jumped up again, and on February seventh, Nasay issued an update saying the probability grew to two point three, and then as of February eighteenth, just yesterday, there was a three point one chance that this asteroid would hit the Earth on December twenty second, twenty thirty two, just in time for the holidays. So that means it's the odds are one in thirty two and could get higher.
Speaker 2: Because it's moving in that direction. Isn't that special? Now, we've had something like this about this size. Happened in nineteen oh eight in Siberia, which was very sparsely populated, and man, it took out hundreds of miles and people saw it and heard it thousands of miles away.
Speaker 3: It was about this size.
Speaker 2: It gets anywhere near a city, goodbye, city is gone.
Speaker 3: Now here's the good news.
Speaker 2: They're looking at the risk cord Or, Eastern Pacific Ocean, Northern South America, Eastern Pacific Ocean. Still the tsunami issue in the Atlantic, Africa, the Arabian.
Speaker 3: Sea, and South Asia. So we're going to be fine.
Speaker 4: Actually, the government wants us to get rid of magnets. That's true, because they feel we might be pulling it towards us.
Speaker 3: Excellent, Well said.
Speaker 5: Cuts could cut off millions. Republicans are weighing billions of dollars in cuts to Medicaid. The Republicans are looking to slash federal spending and they're also eyeing work requirements for Medicaid. That eighty million adults and children are enrolled in Medicaid programs. A lot of them signed up during the Biden administration.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're seeing You're going to see a lot of taxpayer funded programs that health programs, education programs, becut. I mean, it's just that simple. As part of the Trump agenda. By the way, he said that's what he was going to do. So those people who are bitching and moaning and screaming, oh my god, oh my god. Hey, you know what, welcome to the United States. Now, this is what and who we have elected. Now let's just move forward and either fight for it or agree with it or deal with it.
Speaker 4: I kind of like this, CIA under President Donald Trump has been covertly flying MQ nine Reaper drones over Mexico to spy on drug cartels.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I just kind of like that. Yeah, I mean I just I don't know, good use of some tech, I guess.
Speaker 4: So these missions, which were not previously reported, come as Trump and it is his administration moves to treat you know, these drug cartels as terrorist organizations, which is not a bad idea. So they're used normally for all kinds of different missions. These are not currently armed, but they can be equipped with payloads and do precision strikes.
Speaker 1: Should they Yeah, we'll see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, these cartels are not officially a terrorist organization yet I think once they have been deemed a terrorist organization, I think the law allows it wide open to attack them.
Speaker 3: By these drones, and I think we're heading in that direction. I'm all for it.
Speaker 5: Who is, by the way, making colleges safer for students. Twenty year old Tyler Hilliard went to a fraternity events near Mount Rubideau back on in September in twenty eighteen, and he was going to pledge a fraternity and so he went to this event and was apparently forced by members of his fraternity to eat a whole onion covered in hot sauce and then drink a bunch of water and then get spanked with part of a cactus. Later, he was rushed to the hospital ultimately died as a result of hazing. Nobody was prosecuted.
Speaker 2: Yeah, can you what kind of a fraternity do you want to belong to that does stuff like this? Now I can the part of being spanked with part of a cactus.
Speaker 3: That part, I can understand. I've paid for that in my time.
Speaker 2: But the rest of it, come on, guys, and the kid dies and no one's prosecuted. So this enables a civil suit to go against the school.
Speaker 3: Kind of impossible to.
Speaker 2: Believe that the school was not held civilly liable at least at this point, but it wasn't.
Speaker 5: Well, And now there's a new law. It's called Tyler's Law, and it will enable universities to be sued by hazing victims if the college knew about it or should have known about it, and didn't do anything to stop it. So that's a new development which is necessary.
Speaker 4: All right, let's go to Handel's birthplace. Brazil's former president was charged just yesterday in connection with the plotting of a coup to overturn his twenty twenty two election loss, further complicating this. Beleaguered far right leaders already narrow hopes of political comeback. Gosh, you've got to be pretty tenacious to think that you're going to make it through all that.
Speaker 3: Well, imagine this.
Speaker 2: He called himself the Donald Trump of South America.
Speaker 3: Hier Bosnado. He put Donald Trump on a pedestal.
Speaker 2: Right winger who looked at Donald Trump as a leader in terms of not only politics, but how to go about politics.
Speaker 3: And a lot of people, a lot of right wing governments around the world feel the same way.
Speaker 2: About President Trump, because President Trump is president of the United States. And I've just said many times the US is this juggernaut and people listen really closely, so look at how just connected they are. He's right wing, he runs for he runs for president, he loses. He's being charged with attempting to overturn an election.
Speaker 5: That sounds familiar.
Speaker 3: Doesn't that sound familiar?
Speaker 2: And if you think Joe Biden is left wing, holy moly, You've got Lula Lula de Silva known as Lula in Brazil.
Speaker 3: This guy did go to jail for corruption.
Speaker 2: He spent time in prison for corruption, and his conviction was overturned on a technicality, a procedural technicality.
Speaker 3: He who came back and he won. This guy has a third grade education.
Speaker 2: Lula, he came up through the ranks of labor, very very smart man. And I remember family members who are fairly wealthy in Brazil and construction business, etc. Were devastated when Lula won the first time out. They couldn't believe what that country is going to turn communists and they were rending their hair. The first thing he did, Lula when he became president is brought in foreign investment. It turned out to yeah, we want your investment. Of course, we'll give you laws that help you. So you just never know, do you.
Speaker 5: Well, gambling addiction is up. You can bet on it. Internet searches seeking help for gambling addictions have skyrocketed as the number of states with legalized sports betting has expanded in recent years. Now thirty eight states in DC allows sports betting in some form. That follows twenty eighteen Supreme Court ruling that broke up Nevada's monopoly on sports betting.
Speaker 2: Is that a surprise, No, gambling addiction is up because there's strangely enough more gambling.
Speaker 5: Well, at least they're calling about it. Hopefully they're going to yeah, that's true.
Speaker 3: I do I don't gamble, do you gamble. By the way, do you when you go to Vegas? You do? You're one of those people.
Speaker 4: I'm one of those Neil, Are you gambling or you gaming?
Speaker 1: Because I like to sit there and play. I love playing. You play.
Speaker 3: It doesn't mean it's not gambling. It is gambling.
Speaker 1: But you're gambling if you go to the movies. Uh, whether you're.
Speaker 2: Gambling when you eat, when you go to a deli and you're gambling that you're the Roman.
Speaker 3: Lettuce is going to kill you.
Speaker 4: I guess Okay, you play is fun to me, but I don't want to sit there and lose a bunch of money.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm sorry, how many people do.
Speaker 2: For those of you that want to lose a bunch of money gambling, please raise your hands.
Speaker 4: But it's not like I'm going to tell myself one more hand and I'm going to win.
Speaker 3: Well, that's an addiction. That's an addiction.
Speaker 5: Wait, I've told myself that.
Speaker 3: Well have you you're ident?
Speaker 5: Am I completely Well, I haven't been to Las Vegas in like three years.
Speaker 2: You're still addicted. And that's the only place where you gamble's in Las Vegas pretty much.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's not as special. You know that they have nice casinos here, but I like to play in Vegas.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, a lot of people do. Vegas is a destination. I won't put a quarter in a machine. I won't put a nickel in a machine.
Speaker 3: I won't. I just get too depressed when I lose.
Speaker 2: I'm such a curmudgeon that when I lose, I get so depressed. When I lose anything, I don't care if it's a nickel. I want to jump off the parking structure, take a swan dive. When I win, It's eh, I'll lose it next round.
Speaker 1: Oh we should go gambling.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, all right.
Speaker 4: This is kind of fascinating for the history buff Nine shipwrecks from World War One have been discovered off of Morocco's coast, which is gorgeous, by the way. Nine ships that were sunk by German torpedoes during World War One. Now they've been found. Uh And this is like the latest in a string of shipwrecks from that war that have been found in recent months.
Speaker 1: Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 4: Like with all the technology we have and mapping and all these abilities.
Speaker 3: It's a big ocean. You're doing a map. Big O's a big ocean to map.
Speaker 1: But it's you know, it's going to be around.
Speaker 4: We usually know roughly where these things are and what took place, and we're still finding them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, these guys came a long way to do some bad things. Seven men have been charged with a nationwide spree of burglaries. We've been telling you about them. High profile athletes are targeted, including Travis Kelce and Patrick Mahomes. Four of the guys have already pleaded not guilty to initial charges in Ohio of participating in a criminal gang and some other stuff. But they say that all of them are from Chile and we're part of a gang that again targets celebrity homes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Persian Palace was a victim of one of these Chilean gangs.
Speaker 3: And what they would do is very smart people.
Speaker 2: First of all, to be in and out in ninety seconds, throw a ladder up, go into the master bedroom window, didn't bother with anything else, because that's where people kept their jewel that's where people kept their money, usually in drawers or whatever and not very carefully secreted. And what they would do is just clean them out.
Speaker 3: Boom done.
Speaker 2: It broke through a door, a French door upstairs, went in. Now, we had a safe where we kept some nice jewelry. The rest of it was costume jewelry, and they cleaned it out, literally in ninety seconds. And they cleaned out some of these very very expensive bags, coach bags, Herbie's bags. And Marjorie was devastated. And that's when I had to admit they were all knockoffs, and they cost me thirty dollars a.
Speaker 1: Piece, and plus they secreed you.
Speaker 3: Well, I said, don't worry too much about it. I don't know what she was more upset about. By the way, I have no idea.
Speaker 4: Cal Fire captain died Monday after she was stabbed multiple times in her San Diego County home. It seems that Rebecca or Becky as she was known Morodi, who was forty nine, was the victim of potential domestic violence. An incident of some kind may be tied to someone she knew.
Speaker 1: H Yeah, it's horrible.
Speaker 5: They're letting the lawyers go. The Trump administration has ordered legal services or providers rather working with unaccompanied illegal immigrant kids to stop working. That's according to a memo that CNN got its hands on.
Speaker 2: This is interesting because the people that are arguing how dare you do this? This is an administration that is dead set on deporting illegal migrants, and at the same time has and funds lawyers to fight the administration and argue in favor of illegal migrants. And so you go, wait a minute, how do you go this way and then at the same time fund the other way?
Speaker 3: Well, this couple. We have a couple of political issues here.
Speaker 2: One, these are kids for one thing, and uh two, these are kids for one thing, and there's the political fallout on that. One is these are for kids in government custody. The Florence Immigrant refuge Refugee Rights Project, which is one of these organizations, provides quote know your Rights presentations for kids and government custody who are without their parents. I mean, this is really complicated, complicated stuff.
Speaker 1: Is that abandon.
Speaker 3: No abandonment when the police arrest your parents?
Speaker 1: No? Oh no, I thought they were unaccompanied, meaning that they were sent here without them.
Speaker 3: And they maybe yeah, yeah, and in some cases they do.
Speaker 2: They send children over with people or with older siblings out. It's not abandonment because it's the crime was not committed in the United States.
Speaker 3: Because the parents aren't around to arrest. So you've got kids.
Speaker 2: So we're being caught up and these organizations and the government itself had lawyers that argued in their favor. And now the Trump administration is saying, we can't have both either, We're going to be on one side or the other, although the government does fund defense attorneys. Now, everybody's entitled to an attorney. You know, you have the right to an attorney. Anything you say may or can be used against you in a court of la Miranda warnings, and part of it is you are entitled to an attorney, which, by the way, came out of a case Gideon versus Wainwright nineteen sixty three.
Speaker 3: Thought I'd mentioned that. Okay, all right, on Jeopardy, what go ahead, just do it and just do me.
Speaker 4: Teaming up together, You've got Nike is keeping up with Kim Kardashian and their and their shapewear brand Skims. So this they're putting together a new brand that will disrupt the global fitness and active weear industry. I can wait. So, yeah, there's that.
Speaker 2: How does someone like Kim Kardashian, who is her her skill which is phenomenal, her skill level is at being Kim Kardashian.
Speaker 3: That's basically what she does. She's saying, does she dance? Does she act? No, she's got she does?
Speaker 2: Oh you bet she took high I'm Kim Kardashian into becoming a billionaire.
Speaker 3: I mean that's pretty sharp. But how do I do that?
Speaker 1: I should have videoed my sex.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no kiddings and had a mom who would push it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Wow, this has to be fake news. I'm calling foul on this. A recent poll shows that a majority of Californians say the high speed rail project is still worthy of state funnel.
Speaker 3: Oh oh my god. I don't know anybody who says that.
Speaker 5: I know so it's Emerson College and Ka Taylor's parent company, Star Media. Fifty four percent asked said the project was a good use of state funds, that people were behind it. Not everyone's by I'm not the only one, and you guys aren't the only ones that think it's fake news. Senate Minority Leader Brian Jones said the project is now ninety five billion dollars over budget, decades behind schedule, has no clear timeline for completion, and this is not showing the full picture of the of the poll. I want to see the woll well.
Speaker 2: The poll here's what he said, and this one he is wrong on this one, and that he criticized the sample size of the poll because it was a thousand Californians.
Speaker 3: You know, Nielsen ratings.
Speaker 2: Across how many people watched television in the United States is twelve hundred people. That's considered significantly statistically significant. That will give you a national average plus or minus three percent. So the poll is, the numbers are legitimate. I just don't believe that that's what people said.
Speaker 5: And I think did they cherry pick all one thousand people?
Speaker 3: I don't. Yeah, that's the other issue. I don't know who ran the pole.
Speaker 2: I mean there's Gallop and then there's Fox and or there's MSNBC poles.
Speaker 4: Do you really believe that even a thousand people want to be able to get to San Francisco quickly?
Speaker 1: Quickly? You know what?
Speaker 3: I know?
Speaker 2: I can see getting on a train and going San Francisco, especially it fits a super fast train. Now I have a problem paying thirty two hundred dollars each way for it, because that's the only way this thing is ever going to break even.
Speaker 4: But we have we have urine and poop in the street here. Why why take the time to go all the way up to San Francisco.
Speaker 2: That's a good point, but it's and and the super fast rails and this, by the way, the new plans don't incorporate super fast rails all up and down because they're still slowing down at the station and you're not going to see this two and a half three hour train zipping along.
Speaker 1: It's acidine and we should it's.
Speaker 3: It's a boondoggle.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 3: It is a boondoggle. It really is. All right, We're done, guys. Kf I A M.
Speaker 1: Six.
Speaker 3: You've been listening to the Bill Handle Show.
Speaker 2: Catch My Show Monday through Friday, six am to nine am, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app.